Author Topic: Underground Ep. 76 (Results)  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Underground Ep. 76 (Results)
« on: November 09, 2020, 01:17:04 AM »
Sin City Underground Ep 76 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 25% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, October 25th, 2020.

*Earlier on SCW Climax Control*

The camera opens up backstage with Pussy Willow smiling into the camera. Standing next to her is former Roulette Champion, O’Malley, and his wife Darcy, as Pussy Willow starts to speak.

Pussy: Good evening SCW Universe. As you can see I am joined by O’Malley, who tonight was supposed to face Kris Ryans, but unfortunately that match had to be cancelled. O’Malley, can you shed any light on that situation and how you are feeling about that?

O’Malley stands there for a moment and just nods as he thinks about the match, and the unfinished business he had planned to finish against Kris Ryans.

O'Malley: Well I’m gonna be honest with ye, Pussy. I’m not one hundred percent sure what happened, but it don’t really matter, does it? I’ll get me hands on Kris Ryans one way or another, but I guess it has to wait.

He shrugs and lets out a sigh.

O'Malley: Not gonna lie. I’m a little disappointed, but shite happens, right? Just gotta take it as it’s tossed at us, I suppose.

“And a harvest of righteousness is grown from the seed of peace planted by peacemakers…”

The camera turns slightly to see Brother David Shepherd standing by with The Good Book opened in his hands.  His eyes slowly rise to lock with O’Malley’s.  David takes a few steps closer.

David:  “As I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same.” And boy, have you sown trouble, O’Malley.

David looks up from the book again and takes a few more steps closer until he is right on O’Malley.

David:  You sowed seeds with my father, but since he has other obligations, and you decided to run from SCU, I’ve decided to show up and make you pay for your sins, coward.

O’Malley glares at Brother David for a few moments before he cracks a smile and lets out a laugh. Darcy is not at all thrilled with Brother David’s interruption, but O’Malley stands tall, and doesn’t back down from him.

O'Malley: I don’t know much of what ye just spouted off there, fella, but I’m sure whatever it was, yer wrong. I don’t know what yer doin’ here, really, other than maybe tryna show ye got a set of balls bigger than yer father’s, but why don’t ye run back to bein’ the obedient bitch boy to daddy-o?

O’Malley chuckles again.

O'Malley: And fer yer information, I didn’t run away from SCU, kid. I made a sacrifice. Or a mistake because it seems like Daddy Gerald ain’t doin’ much of anythin’ with that title, is he?

David takes his turn chuckling.  He nearly gets chest to chest with O’Malley as he smiles something akin to his mother’s signature sadistic smile.

David:  Oh, he’s done something with it.  He took it from your hands. He’s shown up week in, and week out, to carry the title with pride and dignity.  He’s also avoided making the company look bad on Twitter. But, it makes sense that you wouldn’t know that since you never even paid attention to your own product.

David looks at O’Malley silently for a second, while it feels like an eternity.

David:  He’s the champion that you would never be, all on your quest for redemption with your son, which is years too late, old man. You came here for a low tier title, but you couldn’t carry the weight of it, and lost it to an even bigger heathen than yourself, because you are nothing more than a failure, all around.

David’s smile only gets a bit bigger as he tilts his head to stare at O’Malley. O’Malley’s nostrils flare and his fist clenches at his side. Darcy takes a step back as the tension rises.

O'Malley: Years too late? I beg to differ, fella. Ye see, me son is only five years old. He still has time to forgive and realize that I’ve made mistakes and am makin’ up fer them. But what about ye, fella? Yer pop treats ye like shite and only cares about himself, yet yer standin’ here defendin’ him?

O’Malley scoffs and shakes his head.

O'Malley: Pathetic, really. Maybe yer just jealous that I’m actually fightin’ fer me son, but good ol’ Father Gerald is bein’ a selfish dick and couldn’t give a shite if ye get yer arse kicked all over this building.

O’Malley leans in close, threatening him.

O'Malley: Which yer about seconds away from findin’ out if ye don’t shut the hell up and take that holier than thou bullshite out of here.

David puts his free hand to his chest to indicate that he’s scared and offended.

David:  Well, I mean you are the expert on horrible parenting, so far be it from me to try to defend my father, O’Malley.

David looks at the tension building in O’Malley’s eyes, noticing it boiling over after his last comment.

David:  Lay it on me, heathen…

Without needing the invitation, O’Malley punches David right in the face.  David goes for one of his own, but O’Malley uses the distraction to wraps his hands around David’s throat, pushing him up against the wall.  As David struggles, O’Malley gets in close to say something.

O'Malley: I’m ten times the father yer old man is, because at the end of the day, I’m gonna raise me son to be better than the likes of ye, David. Ye want fight? Ye got one, boy-o. I ain’t afraid of ye or yer religious garbage.

O’Malley keeps a tight grip on David’s throat, prepared to choke the life out of him and David just smiles. David’s lips start to move as he tries to choke out a few words that he eventually croaks out.

David:  You aren’t… fit to… raise a d...og…

David knees O’Malley in the gut to break up the choke.  He clubs O’Malley across the back and spins to throw his head first into the wall.  As O’Malley rises up, David smacks him over the head with The Good Book, which puts O’Malley down as the pages fall apart, cut out around a brick, and the bring falls to the ground.

David:  As I walk through the valley in the shadow of death…

Darcy jumps on David’s back, scratching at clawing at his eyes as he stumbles, trying to pull her off of his back.  This is when SCW security steps in and pulls Darcy off of David, and holds David back from retaliating.  David breathes heavily from behind the security team as he sneers at Darcy.

David:  That’s what we’re all used to.  The jezebel coming to the aid of the beaten down cur… You will get what’s coming to you, too…

David is literally dragged away, kicking to get free as Pussy Willow just stares at the damage done around her.  Darcy drops down to check on O’Malley, who is getting up, holding the lump on his head.

The cameras move backstage as Father Gerald finishes up his sermon in front of his crowd.  He comes through the white curtains, Good Book under his arm until he is stopped by Marissa Henry, who has a microphone in hand.

Marissa:   Father Gerald, I wondered if I might have a moment of your time.

Gerald stops and looks at Marissa, smiling, before he hands the book over to Marissa.

Gerald:  I’m glad you’ve finally seen the light, Ms. Henry.  It’s never too late to seek forgiveness from our Heavenly Father.

Marissa looks as if she wants to correct Gerald, but it just doesn’t seem like the right time.  He is still smiling.

Marissa:   You got me.  But, isn’t this yours? Don’t you need it? I can just get a copy from the merch store.

Gerald:  Nonsense.  It’s my duty to turn sinners into saints, and I always knew you were worthy.  It’s the tough’uns that crack the easiest.

Marissa:   Like Donald Trump?

Gerald holds a hand up for Marssa to stop.

Gerald:  Too soon, Ms. Henry! Too soon…

Marissa nods, but then she decides to get down to the original point.

Marissa:   Say, while I’ve got you here, do you mind if I ask you about earlier tonight?

Gerald thinks about it for a minute, seeming confused.

Gerald:  Why, what ever do you mean?

Marissa:   Climax Control, Brother David showed up to stand up to former Underground Champion, the man you beat for the belt, O’Malley.

Gerald:  Ohhh, that…   It was foolish of David to do. He’s just gonna get embarrassed by O’Malley.  Again.  Just because O’Malley ain’t got the title round his waist anymore, does not mean he’s gonna go down any easier, and David ain’t got the fortitude yet.

Marissa almost can’t believe what she’s hearing.  She shakes her head.

Marissa:   So, you’re defending O’Malley?  The man who insulted you, your son, and your religion?

Gerald:  Now when did those words come outta my mouth?  O’Malley is as vile as they come. He’s the perfect embodiment of why the end is near.  Disease is rampant, the mighty are falling.  All ushered in by people like O’Malley.  Lazy, entitled children masquerading around as men, abandoning their responsibilities… Look, I’ve said this all before, and I ain’t gonna rehash it.

Marissa:   It’s funny you say that, because O’Malley called your parenting into question.

Gerald:  The only thing funny about that is how absurd it is.  Yet, that’s O’Malley.  He likes to pass the buck because he can’t admit to being a screw up.  The truth is that I am the Father Figure of the Year in all three companies in our network.  It ain’t easy, but I’m tasked with the responsibility of saving souls from damnation.  It’s why I’m the SCU Underground Champion, leading by example.  I take my role very seriously, and I will do what it takes to save my son’s soul, especially now that my daughter has committed herself to damnation. Why, I’ll be damned if I’m gonna take it easy on my son.  It’s what a good father would do.  But, that’s something O’Malley knows nothing about, since he abandoned his responsibilities.

Gerald’s voice raises with the seriousness of his words.  However, because Marissa can continue, Gerald cuts her off.

Gerald:  Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have business to attend to…

Gerald walks off, but not without taking his book from Marissa’s hands in the process, as if doing so were a punishment for stirring up the emotions.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Krystal Wolfe getting ready for her match against GRIME’s Masked Indigo, as she finishes lacing up her boots Krystal is approached by Dev.

Dev:  Krys, coming up next you are representing SCU in the fight against GRIME, any thoughts on facing Masked Indigo?

Krystal: They didn’t send me any off the unmasked wrestlers, which tells me that they are worried that I’ll humiliate them.

Krystal responds before standing up straight.

Krystal: But as for Masked Indigo, I’m ready to kick her ass all over the ring! And if any other member of GRIME gets any ideas about interfering, I’ll literally throw Indigo at them.

Dev:  Your going to use Masked Indigo as a weapon?

Krystal: It’ll be a hell of a lot more entertaining than watching her attempt to wrestle! And once I’m done with her, you’d better believe that her mask is coming right off!

Krystal puts on the shit that she wears as part of her entrance before walking off as the scene fades.

Krystal Wolfe vs Masked Indigo

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is an Inter-Brand Match!

The guitar intro to “When Destinies Align” by Lovebites hits the speakers and Krystal makes her way onto the entrance ramp wearing a black t-shirt with the words “Critical Hit” companied with a D20 that has landed on a Natural Twenty over her ring gear.

Darlyn: Introducing first, from Adelaide, Australia, Krystal Wolfe!

Krystal makes her way down the ramp whilst occasionally slapping hands with the fans before she rolls into the ring and poses for the fans, as her music fades she removes her shirt and hands it to a ring attendant as she waits for her opponent.

Darlyn:  Aaaand, representing the masked members of GRIME… Indigo…

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays as Indigo rushes down the rampway.  She slides inside of the ring and eyes Krystal from across the ring, before taunting Krystal.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Krystal charges at Indigo, but Indigo steps through the ropes part way, and the referee shouts at Krystal to hold back.

Rob: Krystal turns around and walks away as Indigo gets back in the ring, Krystal turns around to a Thesz Press! Indigo nails multiple mounted punches before the ref steps in and orders her off of Krystal!

Gena: Indigo gets off at Krystal’s expense, taking advantage of having rules… Krystal does a Kip Up, she runs and Spears Indigo to the mat!

Rob: Krystal gets off, Krystal goes to kick Indigo but Indigo trips her up with a Leg Sweep. Krystal drops to one knee though. Indigo tries to kick Krystal in the head but Krystal grabs it and tries to lock in an Ankle Lock…

Gena: Indigo uses her other foot to kick Krystal away. Indigo gets to her feet as does Krystal. Krystal runs at Indigo, Indigo jumps up in the air… Frankensteiner!

Rob: Indigo goes for the cover!

One…
Tw…KICKOUT!

Gena: Krystal kicks out, Indigo gets up helping Krystal up to her feet lifting her by her hair… Krystal nails a European Uppercut.

Rob: Krystal runs and jumps on top of the turnbuckle… Krystal jumps off for a Moonsault but misses as Indigo rolls out to the apron.

Gena: Krystal’s chest hits the mat hard. Indigo stands on the apron, Indigo gets on the turnbuckle and jumps off but lands on her feet as Krystal rolls out the way.

Rob: Krystal gets up back to her feet. Indigo goes to kick Krystal in the gut but Krystal blocks it and holds on to her foot. Indigo bounces on the other foot a few times then nails a Enzuigiri!

Rob: Indigo runs to the turnbuckle…

Gena: Indigo jumps off hitting Krystal with a Frog Splash!!! Indigo goes for the cover!

One…

Rob: Krystal gets her shoulder up to break the count. Indigo gets off of Krystal, Indigo goes to grab Krystal to get her up but Krystal grabs Indigo’s leg and knocks her down.

Gena: Krystal locks in an Ankle Lock as she makes it to her feet. Krystal has it locked in right in the middle of the ring!

Rob: Indigo tries to crawl to the ropes… she gets about a foot away but Krystal drags her back to the middle of the ring. Indigo refuses to tap!

Gena: Krystal drops down wrapping her legs around Indigo keeping her in place.

Rob: Indigo lifts herself up then lowers herself… wait is she doing push up!?

Gena: She pushes off a 3rd time to get her upper body in the air then leans to the right…

Rob: Indigo manages to get close enough to grab the ropes!

Gena: That was pretty clever of the rookie!

Rob: Krystal lets go but the damage was done. Krystal grabs Indigo by the hair and gets her to her feet. Indigo falls back down as she can’t stand on her left foot!

Gena: Krystal picks Indigo back to her feet. Indigo rakes Krystal in the eyes then grabs her for a DDT!

Rob: Indigo limps to the corner and gets on the turnbuckle. Krystal sits up, Indigo jumps off and nails a Diving Knee Drop to both of Krystal’s shoulders!

Gena: Indigo walks to the ropes and shakes off her leg to get more feeling to her ankle. She catches a Dropkick literally right in the face from Krystal!

Rob:  Come on, Indigo!  Get up! Krystal lifts her up and… Down Under Thunderbomb (Running Powerbomb)!  She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner… Krystal Wolfe!

Krystal slaps the mat and rises up with her arm raised as her music plays.

The show cuts to a classroom setting where the following pre-recorded vignette was filmed. Cordelia Clark is shown sitting on a desk, as usual, not in the greatest mood. She’s keeping her composure in the best way that she possibly can, but it’s as clear as day that there’s something that is really bugging her as she begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: I am just going to outright say it! I am the most underrated wrestler in Sin City Underground! How can I say such a bold thing? Well, let’s look at the facts. I’ve only lost ‘once’, and that was a title match in something that was far out of my element to begin with. I’ve beaten some pretty big deals around here such as Veronica Taylor. I bounced back from that ‘defeat’ to Merlot Ayano at Violent Conduct by getting right back in the win column against Krystal Wolfe. And yet, despite the fact that I have shown that I am one of the top competitors on this brand, I’m being treated like I’m just some new thing on the block. Sure, I’m one of the newest competitors on the roster and I may not have the experience that some of the others do, but still… why am I still wrestling THIS early in the show?

Why am I wasting my time competing against whoever the hell Mrs. Right is?

Who even IS she anyway?

Oh wait… someone that is a former world champion… where now? She’s getting her feet wet in the business again after how long? I barely know anything about this woman. What I do know is that she went to Texas A&M which… well… that makes her at least SLIGHTLY better than most people in my generation because at least there’s a college education to talk about there, but it’s STILL Texas A&M you know. And it IS still Texas, one of the dumbest states in the entire country so how much is that degree worth, Mrs. Right? You certainly haven’t used it all that well considering that you’re here trying to make a living again. What happened? Did your non-wrestling ventures fail you so much that you desperately had to come back to the business to make a living? Is that it?

I would’ve thought that by having a college education, you’d be doing something great for yourself once your wrestling career came to an end. I would’ve thought that even someone from TEXAS would be smart enough. And yet… did you put your degree to good use at all when you left the business a while back? Did you actually embark on a career path for whatever it is that you went to college for? I don’t know what you went to college for… probably something stupid like Sociology because most college athletes like yourself go with the easiest majors in the world just to stay eligible… but whatever it was, you have wasted that major because since you had been out of the business… you spent your spare time being…

A FITNESS MODEL???

Cordelia takes a brief pause, expressing some disgust on her face for Mrs. Right’s other career choice.

Cordelia: That makes you almost as low as the lowest common female denominator in this business.

You know the ones that I am talking about…

The “Veronica Taylors”...

The… and it sickens me to quote my own generation’s stupidity here but… the “Twitter THOTS”....

The ones that are all about showing off instead of being a legitimate professional wrestler and a standard bearer for women.

A fitness model? Seriously? You choose to be just one notch above those women? Well tonight, I’m going to teach you a lesson not just about how to be a real millennial woman but also how to be a women’s wrestler in this business because you don’t check off either box. You want to be a fitness model, thirst trap piece of garbage so there’s no way you’re a real woman and with being a fitness model, I don’t see how you would ever know how to be a real women’s wrestler. Sure, you were a world champion somewhere but… how good was the competition when someone like you was a world champion?

So tell me… why am I wrestling so early on the show tonight against someone like her again when I should be facing tougher competition? Don’t make me write a whole thesis on your incompetence, Sin City Underground. Seriously!

Cordelia quickly leaves the classroom, cuing the pre-recorded vignette to fade to black.

Mrs. Right is squatting what looks like a fair amount of weight as the camera approaches her.  Her hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing a Over the Edge tshirt and black gym shorts.  She glances toward the camera and sets the weights back on the rack and walks toward the camera.

Mrs Right: I put in the work.  That’s just something you have to do in life if you want to succeed.  If you want to be the best at anything you set out to do.  I want to be one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in SCU.  That’s no secret.  I am surrounded by wrestling greatness.  I train my mind as well as my body and the time has come for me to show how far I’ve come.

She uses her right arm to wipe some sweat from her forehead.

Mrs Right: Cordelia is going to be the next person I face in that ring.  Now I don’t know what her goals are, I don’t know what she is thinking heading into this match.  What I do know is how fast I am.  I know how strong I am.  I know that when you survey the landscape in SCU, I stand out.  I know that when you talk about who has the power game in SCU, mine is a name that comes up in the conversation each and every time.  I know this is a chance for me to show the world that not only am I strong, not only am I a member of Over the Edge. 

This is my chance to show the world that I belong in the conversations for titles here in SCU.  Cordelia, try as you might to beat me.  Think positive, talk yourself into believing you can beat me all you want to.  It’s not going to matter.  I am not going to stop out there.  The fact is you are nothing more than a stalled car on the train tracks, while I’m that train heading straight for you.  The thing is, I’m not pulling the brakes.  Oh, no I am going to hit you with everything I got.  I am going to take this opportunity to climb one step closer to the title shot I deserve, the title shot that I have been striving for.  Dedication, hard work, endurance, these are all just a few of my core tools I have at my disposal.  Get ready to see the greatest display of woman power that this company will ever see. 

She walks back over to the weight rack and gets back into position and resumes lifting her weights as the scene fades to black….

Cordelia Clark vs Mrs. Right

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

Darlyn:  Aaaaand his partner, representing Over the Edge, from Killeen, TX standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 155lb, she is… Mrs. Right!!!

The lights get lowered and there seems to be a purple hue as the music plays.  After a few moments Mrs. Wright comes out from backstage stopping for a moment waving to the left and to the right. Then she slowly walks to the ring and then up the steel steps.  After she enters the ring, the walks to the center of the ring and turns, taking a moment to pause as she faces each side of the ring.  Before cutting a stare at the ring announcer as she walks to a corner.  And backs herself in while waiting for the action to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Another chapter in the story of speed versus power. Which will prevail?

Chad: Well we are soon to find out as these two ladies have just locked up.

Gena: Mrs. Right with a quick advantage as she is able to lift Cordelia up into the air and hits a Stalling Suplex. Cordelia gets to her knees pretty quickly but Mrs. Right continues to press the attack.

Chad: She’s moving in and helping Cordelia up just to whip her into the ropes and on the rebound catches her lifting Cordelia up on her shoulders and hitting a Samoan Drop.

Gena: High impact moves early. Mrs. Right is trying to make an early impact to say the least. Cordelia rolls toward the ropes but is stopped by Mrs. Right who grabs her and applies a Camel Clutch.

Chad: Mrs. Right really clinches the hold and pulls back hard on the chin while seated on Cordelia. After a few minutes Cordelia manages to get her foot on the bottom rope.

Chad: Oh the referee just saw the foot and is calling for the break. Mrs. Right looks back at Cordelia’s foot with a bit of frustration on her face.

Gena: As the two women get back to their feet, Mrs. Right goes for a standing clothesline but Cordelia ducks under. They turn to face each other again.

Chad: Mrs. Right lands a kick to the midsection and then moves in and hits a Double Arm DDT. With Cordelia down, Mrs. Right moves in quickly and applies a Figure Four Armbar.

Gena: I see it, Mrs. Right is focusing on the arms of Cordelia here. She could be looking for her “The Right Submission” at some point.

Chad: Oh and Cordelia just gets her foot back on the ropes again to break the hold. This time Cordelia has rolled out of the ring and is shaking out her arm.

1!

Chad: Mrs. Right is in pursuit as she rolls out of the ring and the referee begins his count. Cordelia turns to face Mrs. Right and as she closes the distance between the two of them.
2!

Gena: Cordelia goes for a kick, but it's caught by Mrs. Right. As Cordelia hops on one foot for a moment she is able to get her momentum and hits an Enziguri.

3!
4!

Chad: Knocking Mrs. Right down to the floor. Cordelia gets up and rolls back into the ring as the referee continues his count.

5!
6!
7!

Gena: Mrs. Right gets back up and slides into the ring but is met by Cordelia who lands repeated kicks and stomps to the head of Mrs. Right.

Chad: Cordelia runs toward the opposite ropes and rebounds herself as Mrs. Right gets to her feet and as they meet again Cordelia hits a running tornado ddt.

Gena: Cordelia hops over the top rope to the ring apron as Mrs. Right tires to get back to her feet and just as Right gets up and turns around. 

Chad:Cordelia launches herself into the ring hitting a Springboard Arm Drag off of the top rope. Wow! As both women get up, Mrs. Right is off balance as Cordelia comes up behind her and rolls her up…

One…
Kickout!

Chad: Mrs. Right gets to her feet but Cordelia is already up and hits a quick Hurricanrana. Then Cordelia helps Mrs. Right up and whips her into the ropes and Cordelia rebounds herself off of the other side of the ring ropes leading to a big Tilt-A-Whirl DDT!

Gena: The pace is a lot quicker now. As Cordelia hops over the top rope again and launches herself into the air and hits a Springboard Moonsault.

Chad: Big move! Cordelia is getting back out on the ring apron again.

Gena: She’s waiting for Mrs. Right. As Mrs. Right staggers to her feet and is trying to clear the cobwebs from her head and Cordelia seizes her moment and launches into the air once again hitting Heartbreaker (A spinning double knee right into the chest/heart of her opponent.)!!!

Chad: Cordelia makes the cover and hooks the leg….

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Your winner of the match by Pinfall… Cordelia Clark!!!!

Cordelia rolls out of the ring and looks back, nodding her head to admire the work she’s done as she backs up the ramp.

The office of Gianni Di Luca is open as the camera comes inside.  Gianni is ready, with his hands folded together on the desk, and his PPE GRIME mask flickering colors.

Gianni:  There was a miscommunication tonight.  I strive for only the best quality when I do my job, and I gotta admit.  I fawked up a little bit with bookin’ tonight’s show.

Gianni holds his arms out to the side in an almost apologetic sort of way.

Gianni:  I ain’t too proud to admit when I make a mistake.  It’s how I grow as a General Manager, sprung up into management from an active competitor of World Class caliber.  A manager of one of the most successful groups between Sin City Wrestlin’, Honor Wrestlin’, Northern Lights Wrestlin’, and Sin City Underground.  A denied Triple Crown Champion.  Basically, more successful than 99% of any active roster in our network. I grew to be a great wrestler, just like I’m gonna grow to be a great GM.

Gianni brings his hands back together in front of him on the desk.

Gianni:  So, I hope that y’all will forgive me when I say that I happened to book one too many matches for this card.  If I’m gonna hold a fellow Jerseyman to a certain standard, then by God, am I gonna hold myself to the same standard.  Don’t worry, Lexa.  I gotchu.

Gianni gives a stern nod that should show how adamant he is about making this right, but something in his eyes just makes it feel more insincere.

Gianni:  So I gotta come up with a solution to a very tough problem.  Dyin’ Breed versus Eric and Javi… Omasa Tazu versus Kittie… Rory Rockefeller versus Lord Raab… and more.  All GRIME matches set to take place tonight.  Except one of em ain’t gonna take place.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gianni shrugs his shoulders and can be heard sucking at his teeth from under the mask.

Gianni:  I know, I know… it’s my fuck up.  I take full responsibility for that.  Each and every one of those matches deserves to be on the card tonight.  Every single one of em.  And quite honestly, I don’t think I can choose which ones make it.  But, I was raised a good Roman Catholic boy.  I got faith in the man upstairs.  And hell, I kinda feel like some of The Good Book might be true.  So, I’m gonna turn this one over to God and let him handle it.  Things got a way of workin’ themselves out…

Gianni looks to his side, and we see the freshly defeated Indigo grinding her right fist into her left palm angrily.  After a nod from Gianni, she turns and walks out of the office while Gianni’s infamous laugh echoes down the hallway behind her, almost maniacally.

Eyesnsane walks into the locker room where Michi is seated. The SCU Combat title around his waist, he is wearing a Jack Daniels shirt and blue jeans….

Eyesnsane: Michi, there you are.  Picture this, on one side of the right, you have Over the Edge, the crowd goes wild, ladies are crying, guys are jealous and kids are wanting to be us when they grow up.  Then on the other side you got uh… Bentley and uh, Donovan, you know those guys so well known they call themselves fame.  You know the crowd acknowledges that they are there.  We make sure we are ready, i don’t know we uh rock, paper, scissors to see which of us starts the match, and we’ll say it turns out to be you and Donny.  Oh, wait a sec…..

Eyesnsane takes off the Jack Daniels shirt, revealing a tshirt that reads SCU across the front as Michi begins talking.

Michi:  theFAME you mean? That group of pretty boys.

Eyesnsane: Exactly, so there you are just rag tagging Dixon….

Michi: You mean Donovan.

Eyesnsane: Yeah, Donner, right you know that guy.  You’re hitting him with the woo wop de bam all upside his head.  You’re on fire, you got the crowd screaming your name.  The referee is concerned for homeboy one.  You are out there kicking ass like its the video game and fame is set on easy.

Eyesnsane steps in front of a mirror and looks at himself, then at Michi, and then his reflection again….

Eyesnsane: This ain’t it…..

Eyesnsane lifts up the SCU shirt, revealing an Over the Edge shirt.

Michi:  Are you really this concerned with your shirt instead of making up fantasy moments for this match coming up?

Eyesnsane: Don’t even trip….So then you come over to our corner and you tag me in so that I can get my shots in and really get to working Bobby over.

Michi: You mean Bentley….

Eyesnsane: Whatever, look the fans know we got this.  The company knows we got this, hell even team frames knows we got this.  You kick some ass, I kick some ass, then we kick some ass together.  We land a few well coordinated jokes which really throw them off because, hell we are both funny.  Then wham!  The trap is set and they go down in flames and Over the Edge get closer to tag team glory.

Ok, so I may have just made that sound easy.  Don’t get me wrong I know those guys are going to put up one hell of a fight.  I mean they have a chance, no matter how small it may be to beat Over the Edge.  It’s just not going to happen, they are like the tree fighting the chainsaw.  Will they back down, of course not and as much resistance as they put up, its just a matter of when we cut them down not if.  We are the best team in SCU and the best collection of stars in this company.  SCU can’t stop us, and GRIME can’t stop us.

Eyesnsane and Michi vs theFAME

The lights in the arena go out and Eyesnsane in his wrestling gear steps through the curtain and onto the stage. Michi comes out wearing her OTE warm up robe, MMA shoes, and fighting gloves.

Darlyn:  On their way to the ring, representing Over the Edge… Eyesnsane and Michi!!!

Once he is in place the music starts and at the 15 second mark of the song as the arena hears, “Here I am” a blue spot light shines on Eyesnsane as he looks slowly to the left and then to the right.  Michi bounces to the beat as the song starts to come in. They look to one another before slowly walking down to the ring where Eyesnsane uses the steps to get on the ring apron and then climbs in the ring between the second and top rope. Michi keeps bouncing toward the ring the whole time. Once at ringside she slides in the ring and takes off her robe. She is seen wearing her all black OTE MMA top and shorts. She bounces around as she waits for the match to begin. Eyesnsane walks to the center of the ring and turns and looks throughout the entire arena as the music plays before the lights return to normal.

The lights in the arena dim, as the crowd grows silent with anticipation. Suddenly, the  synth heavy sounds of “Viol” by Gesaffelstein fill the arena, the crowds silence quickly turns into jeers. Suddenly, a single, large spotlight shines onto the entrance way. With the crowd still heavily booing,  “The Stand Out” Donovan Rayne and “The 1NFAMOUS” Bentley Black emerge onto the entrance way.

Darlyn: And their opponents, accompanied to the ring by Delta Rayne, they are… Bentley Black and Donovan Rayne!!!

Both men, dawning matching leather jackets stand with smirks on their faces. With the crowd steadily raining down jeers on the men, they make an about face, turning their backs to the crowd. Then, the third and final member of the FAME, “the Provocateur” Delta Rayne steps out from behind the curtain. Delta, who finds herself standing in between her the two men, places her hands onto her vivacious hips. After a moment, the spotlight fades out to more vibrant strobe lighting. The lighting, reminiscent of what you’d see at a fashion show, begins to fill the arena. Then, as flashbulbs begin to fill the space, Donovan and Bentley both turn back to face the fans. As they both throw their arms into the air, the crowd’s intensity picks up.

After a moment of mouthing insults towards the fans, the men both throw their arms back down. Then, linked arm and arm with Delta, the three members  of the FAME make their way down to the ringside area. Largely ignoring the fans on their way down, the three individuals walk with purpose, not losing focus on the ring. Reaching the ringside area, the three stop walking. Delta then lets go of her brother and best-friend’s arms, as they walk in front of her. The two men then ascend onto the ring apron. Both men face with their backs towards the ring, as Delta approaches the ring apron. Looking up at her two clients, she smiles before backing away slightly. Donovan and Bentley then quickly enter the ring.

Walking over to the stairs, “The Provocateur” walks up them, and quickly walks to the center of the ring apron. Turning her back towards the ring, she places her arms onto the top rope. Placing her foot onto the bottom rope, she pushes backwards, flipping herself over the top rope, landing into the ring.  Facing the hard-camera side of the arena, Donovan and Bentley climb onto the middle turnbuckle on opposite sides of the ring. Standing in the center, Delta points to both of her clients, who then remove their leather jackets and jump down from the turnbuckle after taunting towards the crowd for a moment. As the two men walk towards the center of the ring, they hand their jackets over to Delta. Then, once again turning their backs to the camera, both men pose with their backs towards the camera. Suddenly, the camera does a panning zoom of both mens trunks to read “The Stand Out” and “1NFAMOUS” respectively.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Michi is ready to go, and Donovan Rayne finally accepts that he has no other choice but to start.  He pumps himself up and begins talking trash to Michi, letting Michi charge at him.  Donovan plays mind games by instantly tagging in Bentley.

Crowd:  Booooooooooo!!!

Chad:  Bentley doesn’t seem to mind, even as Michi is still coming at him.  He gets ready for her, but she side steps and tags in Eyesnsane, returning the mind games.

Gena:  Bentley nods his head as he loosens up his shoulders.  Eyesnsane comes toward him and Bentley is ready.  Eyesnsane runs at him, but Bentley ducks and spins Eyesnsane around.  He gets mouthy in Eyesnsane’s face.

Chad:  But Eyesnsane is not backing down, getting mouthy back.  They practically get nose to nose… no wait, they actually are nose to nose right now.  A couple of shoves back and forth between the champ and Bentley.

Gena:  Bentley bucks back with a fucking slap that literally echoes throughout the entire venue!  Eyesnsane is going to feel that one in the morning.  But he bitch slaps Bentley right back with equal, if not greater, force!

Chad:  Oh shit!  Bentley has his back to Eyesnsane, and Eyesnsane gets a Belly-to-Back Suplex on Bentley.  He locks on a pin!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Donovan gets inside of the ring and tips the scales a bit with the nudge of his foot.  Eyesnsane lands on his back and Bentley twists on top of Eyesnsane and throws some goddamn hands!

Chad:  Donovan couldn’t be more pleased with himself as he claps with all the enthusiasm of a golf match viewer.  He gets back to the apron as Michi is raring to get inside of the ring.

Gena:  Eyesnsane blocks a punch after a minute and then flips Bentley off and onto his side, wrenching his arm as he looks out into the audience.

Chad:  Bentley reaches out, spinning as much as he can, and he’s right near Donovan.  He waves his hand and Donovan makes the tag!  He climbs inside and stomps on Eyesnsane.

Gena:  Bentley exits the ring, blowing a kiss to Michi.  Michi starts to get inside, as Donovan is stomping on Eyesnsane.  The ref stops Michi in her tracks, allowing Bentley to come back and join Donovan.

Chad:  Michi stops, and the ref turns around, forcing Bentley out of the ring.  Donovan and Bentley argue with the referee until Michi comes in and shoves Bentley out of the ring, and Eyesnsane gets up.

Gena:  Eyesnsane grabs onto Donovan’s waist and pulls him back inside.  He goes for another Belly-to-Back Suplex, but Donovan flips out of it, landing on his feet.  He hits a jumping kick to Eyesnsane, sending him into the corner.

Chad:  Eyesnsane charges at Donovan, sandwiching him into the corner.  He grabs hold of Donovan and tosses him across the ring.

Gena:  Bentley tags himself back into the match.  Donovan rolls to the outside of the ring.  Bentley stands in the center of the ring as the referee begins his count.

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  Bentley tells the referee to hurry it up, waving his hands impatiently as he watches Eyesnsane carefully.

4!
5!
6!

Gena:  Eyesnsane gets up, and Bentley tries for a Baseball Slide, but Eyesnsane steps to the side.  He gets inside and tags Michi into the match!

Chad:  Michi climbs inside of the ring, and Bentley charges at her.  Michi ducks and then turns and jumps on Bentley’s back, applying an inverted Rear Naked Choke!

Gena:  Bentley drops down to one knee, trying to shake Michi off.  Michi won’t go anywhere, though.  She wraps her legs around him tighter, and he goes down to both knees.  He desperately crawls to the ropes and latches on, but Michi won’t let up!

Crowd:  FUCK YEAHHHHHH!!!

Chad:  Michi refuses to let go when the referee calls for her to.  She keeps it on as long as she can.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HER GO!!!

Gena:  Michi reluctantly lets go.  Bentley holds onto his throat as he stares over at Michi in amazement.  She shrugs her shoulders and goads him forward.  He goes for an overpowered Clothesline.

Chad:  But Michi ducks it.  She sweeps Bentley off of his feet and then grabs hold of his ankle.  She does a Surfboard Stretch on Bentley, showing amazing strength in the process!

Gena:  Donovan comes in to break it up, and Eyesnsane is quick to send him right back outside!  Michi stands up as Bentley gets to his feet.  She hits him with the Knockout Punch, and then goes for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners… Michi and Eyesnsane… Over the Edge!!!

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: Underground Ep. 76 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 01:26:02 AM »

The picture comes to life as Merlot Ayano is standing backstage. The Sin City Combat Championship rests on her shoulder as she leans against the wall. She appears to be fairly relaxed this evening, for a change.

Merlot Ayano: How doing?

The camera zooms in a bit before she carries on.

Merlot Ayano: Squared off against Piper Beckett last time Merlot was in SCU ring. Piper could have been smart. Could have let Omasa and Merlot speak in private. But for some reason, Piper decided to get involved. Was mistake. Was grave mistake. Therefore, was vital to teach Piper error of ways inside of ring. For her sake, hope Piper learned lesson. Second lesson won’t be as kind.

She cracks her neck.

Merlot Ayano: This week? Am taking on Masked Cadet Blue.

There’s a small pause.

Merlot Ayano: If am being honest, cannot really say how this match will go. These matches with these unknown masked wrestlers can be tricky. Are hard to prepare for. Nevertheless, if stay ready won’t have to get ready. If is one thing that Merlot does, is stay ready. Being trainer at Omega allows Merlot constantly work on game. Even this late into career, am always growing. Am always improving. Therefore, Merlot can be fully confident in skills, regardless of who steps into the ring.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: Because of this, will give Cadet Blue fight of life. Will give Cadet Blue champion’s fight. Hope are ready.

Merlot nods her head one last time before the camera fades out.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his GRIME friends Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, as well as managers Johan Svensson and Giovanni Teixeira to discuss Dying Breed’s match with Eric and Javi.

Andrew-Eric, Javi; haven’t Ivan and I embarrassed you guys enough lately.  We don’t mind kicking your asses again, but it seems like SCU management can’t give Dying Breed new teams to face.  Only thing I can think of is they are working us towards going for the tag team titles, and want us to prove ourselves again.

Andrew grabs a bottle of water and drinks from it as Ivan speaks.

Ivan-I know that Andrew and I can destroy you as we have done so before.  We want to get on the right track here in SCU and prove to the world like we did in SCW that we are very skilled wrestlers and worthy of a reign as tag team champions, just like our friend Hitamashii has been champion twice before here in SCU.

Andrew throws away the water bottle after he takes another drink and speaks again.

Andrew-Tonight, Ivan and I will show the world how a real tag team handles themselves in the ring as ring generals, and worthy of a chance to become tag team champions once again!

Andrew cackles, smiles and he, with his friends in tow, decide to go into the locker room as the scene fades to black.

Merlot Ayano vs Masked Cadet Blue

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings.

Darlyn:  Representing the masked members of GRIME… Light Blue!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays and Light Blue comes rushing down the ramp and slides inside of the ring, getting in Merlot’s face before the referee backs her into the corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Merlot barely waits for the bell to ring as she charges across the ring as she runs towards Cadet Blue. She grabs Cadet Blue by the hair and tosses her over the top rope.

Chad: Cadet Blue grabs onto Merlot’s ankles and pulls her down to the mat then slides back into the ring. Cadet Blue goes for a punch to the face but Merlot rolls out of the way. Merlot pushes herself off of a push up to get back to her feet. Cadet Blue also gets to her feet.

Gena: Cadet Blue takes a step towards Merlot, Merlot nails a hard low stiff kick. Cadet Blue back up but gets nailed in the gut with a straight kick…

Chad: Looks like we have company as Omasa is on the rampway making her way down to ringside. Merlot nails Cadet Blue with a superkick dropping Cadet Blue to the mat. Merlot drops down on top of Cadet Blue for the count.

1!
2!
Kickout!

Chad: Cadet Blue kicks out in time, Merlot picks her up, Omasa slams her hands on the ring apron. Merlot turns around to see Omasa at ringside. Merlot turns back to Cadet Blue to grab her but Cadet Blue drops down with a Jawbreaker to Merlot. As Merlot stumbles backward, Cadet Blue goes for a Spear...

Gena: But Merlot grabs onto the back of her tights, sending her flying into the post. Cadet Blue holds onto her arm, shouting out in pain. Merlot grabs onto the hurt arm hitting a Crescent Kick that sends Cadet Blue down to the ground.

Chad: Merlot stomps on the arm, referee Dylan gets between them to break it up. Dylan checks on Cadet Blue as she cries out, still holding onto her arm.

Gena: Cadet Blue runs towards Merlot who is focused on Omasa! Cadet Blue goes to grab Merlot from behind but Merlot side steps to the left and grabs Cadet Blue’s hurt arm. Swing pulls the arm as she swings them both closer to the middle of the ring. Merlot drops Cadet Blue down to the mat as she lands on the side of her locking Cadet Blue’s arm into a Vanguard Killer!!!!!!  (Lebell Lock)

Chad: Merlot locks the hold in the middle of the ring as she stares Omasa down. Cadet Blue taps out right away as her arm is hurt, maybe even broken at this point.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Omasa drops off the apron upset as Merlot lets go of Cadet Blue shouting at Omasa to get in the ring. Omasa jumps the barricade as she wants no part of Merlot.

Chad: Omasa is making her wait, Omasa holds a win on Merlot, a tainted one but a win.

Merlot leaves the ring, she grabs her Combat title and starts walking up the rampway. THe crowd cheers for Merlot, she nods at a few fans.

Backstage, Gianni Di Luca is seen talking to a few stagehands, wearing a PPE mask that changes colors with LED display to look like the masked members of GRIME, available at the merch shop online. He nods his head as Veronica approaches, wearing a classic Mean Girls design mask, a face shield, and rubber gloves. In her hand is a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Gianni: There's the woman that started spreading social responsibility with her stand in the ring last week! Hey boo thing!

Veronica starts to walk up to Gianni, but then she holds her arm out, guessing a six foot radius. Gianni nods his head and moves away from the stagehand about six feet as well.

Veronica: As an icon, it is my responsibility to be a role model for the less fortunate, like those who were not nearly as gifted in appearance as me.

Gianni: Fuhgeddaboudit! Tell em, bae!

Before Veronica can say another word, Marissa Henry, SCU Backstage Reporter, walks up to Veronica.

Marissa: While we're on the topic of "making statements" last week, I wondered if I could get a statement about that.

Gianni: First of all, Marissa, I ain't ya boss, but as it states on every card for every live show, social distance. Six Feet away from the star, heh?

Marissa rolls her eyes and obliges. She is handed a microphone on a pole.

Marissa: I'm not entirely sure that this is a stance on social responsibility during the pandemic, but…

Veronica: Wait, so are you calling me a liar? Veronica Taylor is so first class, baby. It's so not classy to lie. And it's so not classy to spread the Coronavirus. Since people still don't get it, I'm going to start forcing people to be responsible. I started with Ughlexis last week, and I will continue to make the uggos and nasties stop the spread. It's so not cute.

Gianni: Preach it, Ronnie!

Marissa: So, what you're telling me is that you were not just seconds away from defeat at the hands of Alexis Staggs' Put On Notice, and you didn't reach into your top to pull out hand sanitizer to spray in Alexis face to get a cheap win over the briefcase holder?

Veronica: Ugh you hear this boo? This basic slandering all I did was offer a free sample of Veronica’s Secret brand new product just before it was released our new hand sanitizer not only kills germs, but leaves your hands soft and smelling amazing. I mean she should thank me for that. Like we're in the middle of a pandemic and none of you are taking it seriously so I had to teach Uglexis a simple little thing because I refuse to let this show tank because one of you basics goes and gets me sick. So the only one put on notice was Uglexis. Don’t worry honey my wife tips book is coming out very soon as well.

Marissa goes as far as to roll her eyes. Gianni steps up and watches her eyes. He scoffs at her and then tilts his head to the side to stare at her for a second more.

Gianni: Did ya just roll ya eyes at Veronica? Do ya know who we are?

Marissa: As you stated before, Mr. Di Luca, you are NOT my boss. I don't work for you and there is nothing you can do about my interviewing methods.

Veronica goes to say something, but Marissa doesn't give her the chance.

Marissa: What I am saying is that you have not said one word about the pandemic that this company has been taking very seriously, losing millions of dollars in revenue over. Not until you were seconds away from losing to Alexis Staggs just seven days ago. Would you like to try to explain yourself again, or are you admitting to an act of cowardice?

Veronica:Less Ugrissa I don’t know who you think you are talking to but your opinion and the opinion of these basics does not matter. What does matter is that I ,Veronica Taylor being the saint I am, is bringing awareness to this issue see, that is why my hand sanitizer sold out. I mean be thankful I am taking things seriously otherwise this company would lose more than it has.

Veronica rolled her eyes and huffed in disgust.

Veronica: Ugh this company was so much better when you were running it babe? People stayed in line now even the staff thinks it can talk to me anyway the want. Like you know what happened when one of the servants thought they could back talk me?

Gianni laughs and taunts Marissa as Veronica insults her. Marissa just smirks until it is her turn to respond.

Marissa: I'm sure you fired them, right? Thankfully, you're not my boss either. My job is to try to get to the bottom of things in SCU. It's not to pander to anyone's ego, which is why I'm here instead of Dev. If lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, then so be it. But know that nobody is fooled.

Gianni: I wonder how my buddy would feel about you bullying a star of SCU. Ya know, WGN Head of Standards and Practices? It ain't a good look.

Marissa: Neither is his and hers spray tans, but you two keep on wearing the look…

Veronica: Honey my tan is natural plus I wouldn’t be the one talking looking at your skin leather face. But don’t you ever disrespect Veronica Taylor got it? God where do we keep finding this help? It's terrible. But you know I am above this and you, and soon enough gold is gonna be back around my waist and you can go cry with the rest of the uggos.

Marissa:  You should be lucky that I don’t slap you across your airbrushed face, pumpkin.  There’s nothing that you can say or do that will ever make me fear the wrath of Veronica Taylor.

Gianni:  There’s lines ya don’t cross, Marissa.  And I think ya just crossed it.  This interview is over.

Gianni looks more angry than anything.  Veronica bites at her bottom lip as Marissa stares at Gianni vehemently.  The tension is so thick that you could cut it with a knife.  Then, Veronica unscrews the cap from her Veronica’s Secret hand sanitizer and blatantly splashes it in Marissa’s eyes.

Veronica:  Oops…

Gianni’s jaw drops and he grabs onto Veronica’s arm and runs off with her, leaving us only with an “Oh shit!” in their wake.  Marissa stumbles into the wall and wipes at her eyes, shouting out from the pain of it.

Dying Breed vs Eric and Javi

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an Inferno Tables Match!  First, to the ring, they are Ivan Darrell and Andrew Garcia… Dying Breed!!!

The opening beat to Sully Erna’s “Your Own Drum" start to blast through the speakers, as red and gold lights flash across the building, synchronized to the beat of the drums. The fans look confused as the lyrics kick in. Andrew lets out a roar, his arms out wide before he looks around the crowd, focused. The Orange Hulk and Ivan starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning their heads to look at the booing crowd, their thumbs pointing down. Andrew and Ivan shakes his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Andrew puts his hand on the rope, and pulls himself up on to the ring apron and steps between the middle and top rope, Ivan climbs into the ring as the duo staring around at the booing fans as Andrew and Ivan raise their arms.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver stepping through the curtains. Javi has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents… Eric… Weaver, and… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. Eric comes running behind him. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion, Javi doing the same. After completing all six sides, they stop and settle into their corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Javi leans in and pats at his cheek, calling for one of the Dying Breed to give him their best shot.  When they don’t, he turns to Eric and laughs.  The larger Andrew then hammers Javi right in the face, putting him down to one knee!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Ada:  Eric laughs at Javi and points at him until Ivan hits a Thrust Kick right to his stomach, and he goes down to one knee as well.  Ivan and Andrew begin pounding on their opponents, getting them down to the mat.

Rob:  Andrew climbs on top of Javi and begins throwing rapid, but very hard hitting punches.  Meanwhile, Ivan lifts Eric up and drops him to the side with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.

Ada:  Javi is able to bridge out from under Andrew and he slides over to the corner where he and Eric meet up.  Looks like they’ll be taking these guys more seriously now.

Rob:  Eric and Javi nod their head.  Eric rushes Andrew, ducking under a Clothesline.  He comes off of the ropes and then hits a Bulldog on Andrew.  Javi trips Ivan up over the ropes and he presses down on the back of his neck with his knee.

Ada:  Eric rolls to the outside and he dumps gas over one of the tables already set up.  He drags the table closer to the ring, and then he strikes up a few matches, but they don’t light right away, blowing out quickly.

Rob:  Will somebody turn off the ceiling fans?  Please.  Thank you.  Eric strikes up a few more matches and they ignite.  He is about to drop them on the table when Andrew reaches through the ropes and lifts him up into a choke.

Ada: He waves his arms around, and as the matches start to burn at his fingertips, he drops the matches onto the table.  It immediately goes up in flames!  This distracts Andrew, and Eric is able to drop him with a Guillotine across the middle ropes.

Rob: Eric then drags Andrew through the ropes and is about to dump him onto the table when he locks on a chokehold.  Eric tries to get out, but his only option is to bring his face down near the flames.  He instantly lets go as his normally orange face is a slight shade of red…

Ada:  Meanwhile, Javi finally lets go of Ivan and he drags him up to his feet.  He sets him against the ropes and goes flying toward him.

Rob:  Ivan doesn’t see him coming, and the table is right there.  Ivan’s a goner!  As Javi approaches, Ivan dips down and flips Javi over the top ropes!  Javi sails through the air, and Eric grabs onto him to stop him from going through the table!

Ada:  Reflexes like a cat from Eric Weaver.  He and Javi gather their footing, but Andrew picks Eric up and drops him with a Front Powerslam right through the table!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… The Dying Breed!!!

The scene opens backstage at Underground where Ariana Angelos is walking through the hallways carrying a large box in her hands and wearing her half of the Pride Tag Team Championships around her waist.

Ariana: BESTIE!

Ariana beams before she runs over to the Uncensored TV Champion, fellow member of Team Go and her best friend HB Carter, Carter looks up and grins as Ariana catches up with him.

HBCarter: Hey Ari! What’s in the box?

Ariana: Oh, just a little something to celebrate.

Carter seems confused.

HBCarter: Ari, your birthday was last month and mine was earlier this year.

Ariana: No, not that, and I checked with Krys, her birthday is this month but it’s at the tail end.

HBCarter: Then what is it!

Ariana shakes her head.

Ariana: It’s our anniversary! You know, our debuts?

Ariana reminds Carter before pausing,

Ariana: I mean yeah, that was also last month but they didn’t have a show earlier in the week so happy belated anniversary!

Ariana adds and Carter grins broadly……...before frowning.

HBCarter: You know I’m defending the title tonight, right?

Ariana: Off course, it’s the main event, why?

Ariana asks before it hits her.

Ariana: No, this isn’t a cake! I learned from that mistake when I offered to bake your birthday cake!

HBCarter: And the fire department had to be called.

Ariana: Yeah, and that.

Ariana hands the box to Carter and he opens it, it is a custom title belt with Ariana and Carter’s faces on it and it reads “Team Go Best Friends Championship”.

Ariana: Mine’s back in my locker room, but, well, carrying two belts at the same time is cumbersome, no wonder you vacated your half of the Pride Tag Titles.

HBCarter: Among other reasons, but this is perfect! We should take a selfie with them! By the way, they aren’t officially recognized right?

Ariana: The bosses made that clear when I asked their permission to do this but let’s go!

Ariana and Carter walk off as the scene fades.

Cameras go backstage to see Henry Losak standing with Lord Raab this time, seeing he's been placed for a match tonight. Raab bashes his right fist on his left hand, preparing for a fight. Henry smiles, knowing things were much better now with his guys getting wrestling time they deserved than being sat on the sidelines, being bench warmers. Henry standing up for it has improved things to a whole new world. He begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "How great it is since I stood up for The Monstimals a couple of weeks ago that they are finally being recognised once again by GRIME Wrestling who ignored them for a while. They still want to go for the hardcore tag titles to high up the level of competition; something Jeckals don't want to do it seems. All they care about is they got the title and do anything barely with it, apart from defending the belts. They have no passion for elevating the tag competition in GRIME Wrestling, nor do they force people to team up and wanting to take us down. We forced Dying Breed to come back, even made Rory team with a partner for a while."

Henry nodded as he sees Lord Raab placing his hand across his throat, which picks up on the camera to get their attention as the fans boo them.

Henry Losak: "We mentioned the deal you had with us, Rory a few weeks ago in the tag team tournament. You came up to us and wanted to be a force of The Monstimals, but then what happened? You tried to stab Raab and Samuel in the back, and people wonder why Lord Raab doesn't trust or socialise with anyone? Because he gets stabbed in the back and he prefers to rely on himself and Samuel. Not anybody else. Rory can process of being a monster or an animal if he was more aggressive, but he's not. He's someone who's used as Lord Raab's punching bag for all the aggression he wants to get out of him. All the times he had to wait for a match."

Lord Raab shakes his head on both what Henry said and what the match details and Henry speaks, being reminded on the other reason for the shake of the head from Lord Raab.

Henry Losak: "What makes me sick is that this match is not GRIME rules like you kidding me? Lord Raab lives and breathes hardcore wrestling. He refuses to do the bland wrestling that purely anyone can do and doesn't entertain him in the slightest. We will show them, Staggs family and Jeckals what Lord Raab is all about. After all, wasn't it fun to get our own back once again at Jeckals who are making themselves even more of a joke now? All this hype about them being a great team, only turning out to be false and lies. We will eventually get those titles away from them with brutal nature of beating the fuck out of them, just as will Staggs family and Rory will experience tonight."

Raab nods, agreeing with what Henry said as Henry addresses the match once more.

Henry Losak: "Lord Raab will send a direct message to Jeckalls to not fuck around with us, and he will not feel sorry for it. He will batter the living hell out of Rory, just for the sake of Lord Raab, being unstoppable from being stopped on using weapons from his fists, hands, feet, knees, elbows and weapons possible. Raab will twist Rory around and squishing him like an insignificant bug Rory is, and nobody is going to come out to defend him. It will simply end with Lord Raab pinning him for the pinfall and win the match as he usually does dominantly and violently too. Rory, prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster."

Raab punches the camera and places his hand across his throat and forces it down before he walks away with Henry back to the locker room and the cameras go back to ringside for the next match to take place on the Underground show.

Omasa vs Kittie

韻踏合組合 - "一網打尽 (REMIX) feat. NORIKIYO,SHINGO★西成, 漢" starts to play while a video on the SCU screen pops on showing a round table with 12 men and one female. Omasa and among the men we see Hitamashii. Everyone dressed in all black with black sunglasses on. The group is scene having a meeting with Hitamashii and Omasa nodding. The video then cuts to the two in a car as we see Omasa in the passenger seat and Hitamashii driving. The two are seen fleeing from the Tokyo police.

Hitamashii drifts the car to do a 180 to face the police. Omasa sticks her body out the window as she is seen holding a RPG. Hitamashii drives forward towards the police which has them now driving in reverse. Omasa pulls the trigger as we see the rocket leave the launcher. As it looks to blow up the police car the screen turns black with the names Hitamashii and Omasa name appearing in dripping blood.

Liam: On the way to the ring, she is the last woman Samurai of Japan… Omasa Tazu!!!!!

Omasa starts making her way to the ring. She keeps a straight face the whole time as she is all business. Once at ringside she jumps up landing on the apron then jumps again to jump over the ropes and lands in the ring.

The opening drum beat of “Lollirot” by Jack Off Jill begins blasting through the speakers as the light flash along with the music.  As the instrumentals pick up, Kittie shoves her way through the curtains.  A spotlight lands on her as she pauses, throwing her head forward, and then back.  She lets her hair fall down over her face, and it slowly falls back as she moves her head slowly from one side to the other.

Liam:  Making her way to the ring from Henderson, NV, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 120lb, she is… Kittie!!!

She throws her hands up in the air and lets out a scream before she starts skipping down the entryway.  She bops her head to the side as she goes.  She stops to stick her tongue out to tease a cheering fan or two, and then she continues skipping until about half way to the ring.  From there she makes a mad dash toward the ring, leaping onto the apron.  She quickly bangs her head as she dances to the nearest turnbuckle.  She climbs it, and pauses there, looking out across the audience through her hair as they cheer her on.  She throws her middle fingers in the air before jumping down into the ring.  She paces back and forth quickly as her music dies down.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Kittie charges at Omasa, Omasa gets her arm out to clothesline Kittie but she ducks underneath and gets behind Omasa. Kittie wraps her arms around Omasa waist, looking to take Omasa over with a German Suplex.

Gena: Omasa counters with elbows to Kittie’s face to force her to let go of Omasa.

Chad: Omasa turns around to face Kittie as Kittie tries to grab her. Omasa kicks Kittie in the gut then scoops her up for a body Slam. Omasa kicks the down Kittie in the gut again hard.

Gena: Omasa kicks her again as the crowd boos Omasa. Omasa mocks the crowd as she kicks Kittie a third time.

Chad: Kittie rolls to the outside of the ring. She looks up at Omasa for a moment before taking a few steps back to collect herself.

Gena: The crowd keeps booing as Kittie paces rethinking her plan of attack.

Chad: Omasa runs and leaps over the top rope with a Suicide Dive to Kittie!

Gena: Referee Jade begins counting.

1!
2!
3!

Chad: Omasa gets up to her feet first. She lifts Kittie up and goes to send her into the stairs, but Kittie reverses it, sending Omasa into them.

4!
5!
6!

Gena: Kittie tries to slide back inside the ring but Omasa manages to grab onto Kittie’s leg to stop her. Omasa pulls Kitties back to the outside ring area as she hops on one leg with Omasa holding the other.

Chad: Kittie goes for an Enziguri, but Omasa releases and pushes Kittie’s other leg which uses Kittie’s momentum to do a full 360 in the air and land on her side hard.

6!
7!

Gena: Kittie starts to get up to her feet… The crowd going nuts as merlot comes out and is standing on the rampway. Omasa turns to see Merlot standing. Omasa points at Merlot as she turns and hits a Spinning Roundhouse Kick to Kittie, knocking her down.

8!

Chad: Merlot walks down the rampway…

9!

Chad: Omasa rolls inside of the ring. Waving for Merlot to join her.

10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here is your winner via count out… Omasa Tazu!!!

Omasa waves for Merlot to enter the ring. Merlot stops walking and starts running down to ringside. As Merlot slides in the ring Omasa slides out of the ring smirking at Merlot as she jumps the barricade and walks towards the back.

Merlot tries to leave the ring but the ref stops her for a second to talk her out of attacking Omasa. Merlot ignores the ref but the few seconds was just enough for Omasa to disappear into the back.

Backstage, Kelli Torres and Halo can be seen standing together just inside the dressing room, both looking ready for their upcoming match with two members of G.R.I.M.E. in the Queen of Apathy and the Masked Light Blue.

Halo: Y’all ready?

Kelli: HOORAH!!!!!!!!

Kelli yells out loud in excitement as she has been planning for this match all week.

Kelli: But are you ready?

Halo cannot nod fast enough.

Halo: I have never been more ready in my life! I can’t wait to light these G.R.I.M.E.Y. girls up tonight! They been runnin’ wild on us here for too damn long!

Kelli: Apathy not so much, she has been in, in…

Kelli thinks for a second.

Kelli: In limbo? I think that is the word I want to use. She seems to have no desire to be here or there or over there or anywhere. Light Blue in the other hand, she has been around jumping us whenever she can. I do not know who she is, no one does but it does not matter because I know who she is not! She is no Kelli or Halo that is for sure!

Halo snickers.

Halo: If she was, you’d think she’d have more respect for herself than to do shit like this! I mean, I been down in the gutter of places that most wouldn’t be caught dead in but even I ain’t sunk that damn low!

Kelli: Well, I mean…

Kelli quickly changes her tone

Kelli: Oh you meant in the ring…

Kelli says as she puts her arm on Halo shoulder

Kelli: Just kidding. But kidding aside, They do what they do because it is all they have on us. You and I have proved what we can do in the ring while all they do is attack from behind and gang attack people. It is time for the two of us to show GRIME what real wrestling is like.

Halo: HOORAH!!!!

Kelli: HOORAH!!!!

Kelli says in return to Halo.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: Underground Ep. 76 (Results)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 01:31:57 AM »

Rory Rockerfeller vs Lord Raab

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall On his way to the ring first, from Chicago, IL, he is… Rory Rockefeller!!!

"Drink Drank Drunk" by HELLYEAH starts playing as Rory comes through the curtains carrying a cocktail shaker, mixing it up. He walks along the aisle, looking for outreached cups that he pours little bits of his signature drink into their cups. After making his way around the ring, Rory sets the shaker down on the ring steps as he runs up the steps. Rory gets half way in the ring before rocking out to his theme music. He steps inside all the way and holds his fists in the air and walks around waiting for his opponent.

Liam:  And his opponent… Lord Raab!!!

Monster by Skillet plays over the sound system as Lord Raab comes out through the curtain wearing his red and black wrestling trousers with his nickname The Masked German Monster on the front of them with Monster Energy logos on the side of his trousers with black gloves on both of his hands and wears a black and red stripy mask and ignores the fans as he goes up the stairs before going in-between the ropes and crouches down in the corner moving backwards and forwards, rubbing his hands and moving his neck around while looking at his opponent with anger in his eyes while waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Rory rushes across the ring and blindsides Raab.  He clobbers the side of his head a few times and then goes to Irish Whip him into the corner.

Rob:  However, Raab reverses it and follows it up with a Clothesline From Hell.  He begins kicking Rory hard in the stomach.

Ada:  Rory starts to go down, but Raab holds onto the top rope and begins choking Rory with his foot.  Rory tries to swat the foot away, but to no avail.

Rob:  Raab continues to choke under Henry’s orders.  Raab holds on as Rory struggles against it.  He finally gets the foot from his throat and rolls to the outside.

Ada:  As he tries to catch his breath, Raab is quickly behind him.  As Rory turns around, Raab hits a Throat Thrust that spins Rory around.

Rob:  Rory rests on the barricade, but Raab collides with him, sending him into the first row.  Raab grabs onto Rory’s head and flings him back over to the ringside floor.

Ada:  Rory crawls toward the apron, but Raab stomps on his back.  Rory continues to fight his way to the apron, and once he’s there, he kicks Raab in the knee, causing it to buckle.

Rob:  Rory fumbles under the ring and pulls out a tire iron.  He goes to swing it at Raab’s knee, taking him down to both knees.

Ada:  Rory hits Raab in the shoulder with the tire iron.  This buys him time to get to his feet.  He swings the tire iron at Raab’s head, but Raab grabs it and smashes it over Rory’s instead!

Rob:  Rory goes down, and Raab continues to swing the tire iron on Rory, causing him to writhe in pain on the ground.

Ada:  Rory puts up a knee to try to block, but he takes a stab to the leg!  Oh my God with a capital G because the SCU Champ is watching!  Rory is bleeding like a stuck pig!

Rob:  He holds onto his leg, but Raab continues to hit him with the tire iron!  The referee comes to the outside to check on Rory, who is screaming out in pain.  The referee wants to stop the match, but under GRIME Rules, he can’t just yet.

Ada:  The referee asks Rory if he gives up, and Rory shouts “NO!”  He crawls toward the ring steps, and Raab rushes up with a Big Boot against his head, right into the steps!

Rob:  Rory is out!  Raab picks Rory up and drops him across the top of the steps, and he just crumbles to it!

Ada:  Raab goes to pick Rory up until the referee calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  But Raab picks him up once more and carries him over to the barricade.  He slams him on top, and Rory falls into the first row.

Rob:  The referee warns him, but he pushes his way through the crowd so that fans flee from their seats.  He picks one of the chairs up and smashes it over Rory’s head.

Ada:  As the medical team tries to come in to help Rory, Raab swings the chair at them, causing them to stay back a few paces.

Rob:  Rory is in desperate need of medical attention, but now the medical team has drawn Raab’s ire.  A few members move in to pull Rory out of harm’s way.  They are able to get him to a gurney.

Ada:  Rory is strapped in and is being wheeled through the aisle.  Once Raab sees this, he rushes over to the steps and he pulls the medical team back and grabs the gurney!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Raab does a few forearm smashes to an unconscious Rory, all while Henry is there to cheer him on!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  The referee is calling for the bell over and over again, but the crowd is excited for the action to continue.

Rob:  Raab shoves the gurney down the steps as Rory tumbles down.  Raab watches Rory go for a moment before continuing down after Rory.

Liam:  The referee has called the match, but due to Lord Raab’s refusal to stop, your winner… Rory Rockefeller!!!

Ada:  The win is at what cost, exactly?  Raab is continuing his assault on… wait…

In a plume of dust and dirt, we see Jake and Jack Jeckel appear behind Raab.  They grab him and throw him down the stairs.  They follow after him with an unlit torch.  They hit him a few times before Jake lights the torch and holds it up.  Jack breathes fire, setting Raab ablaze!  The crowd goes nuts as we see Samuel rushing toward them.  Masked members play security to put an end to the craziness so that Rory can be taken to the ambulance, and Raab can be treated.  The crowd is on their feet as we fade elsewhere.

Le Coven vs Mother Mavis and Virginia Putnam 

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

The lights in the arena dim down as “Cupid Carries A Gun” by Marilyn Manson begins playing over the speakers.  The crowd goes into an uproar of cheers as the screen is taken over by the picture of a silver moon behind a fog of clouds, with crows flying in front of it.  Two shadowy figures emerge from behind the curtains.

Darlyn:  At a combined weight of 255lb, they are Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix… Le Coven!!!

The fans give off an even bigger pop as a spotlight shines on both ladies behind a misty screen of fog pouring out from behind the curtains.  They make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way.  They go to both sides of the ring and split it, looking out into the crowd before climbing onto the apron.  They sign to the audience before stepping inside.  They take their corner and talk to one another as the lights return to normal and they wait for the match to start.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaaaaaaand their opponents…

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma... Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are, Mother Mavis Shepherd and Sister Virginia Mae Putnam!!!

And the boos become louder. Mavis walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes narrow and piercing. She keeps her hands folded as she walks down the aisle. At the end, she walks up to the apron and climbs up onto it. She raises her hands to the air as the white light shines down on her. For a second she smiles and then she lowers her hat to the apron. She steps inside of the ring and walks back and forth while she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Mother Mavis and Celeste start things off inside of the ring.  They waste no time tying up in the middle of the ring.  Celeste tries to assert her dominance, but Mavis is having none of it, pushing Celeste back into an empty corner.

Gena:  Celeste struggles against it, but Mavis begins hitting high kicks to Celeste, following it up with Shoulderbutts galore.  Celeste tries to block as much of it as she can, but Mavis is relentless right out of the gate.

Chad:  She gets Celeste down to a seated position before the referee backs her away.  Mavis holds her hands up innocently as she steps back.  As Celeste crawls out of the corner, Mother Mavis kicks Celeste’s teeth into the nosebleed seats.

Gena:  The crowd boos for Mavis, but they hesitate because of the power shown by the religious zealot.  They start to get behind Celeste to encourage her, but it’s no use.  Mavis picks Celeste up from the mat and then flips her over onto her ass.

Chad:  She kicks away at Celeste, stopping her from recovering at all.  That old broad has got some power and determination, especially when going against a “satanic slut”.

Gena:  Oh, burn!  Mavis picks Celeste up and sends her into the ropes, but Celeste holds onto the top rope.  She moves over and tags in Jenifer.  Jenifer jumps inside of the ring and Clothesline’s Mavis to the ground.

Chad:  Jenifer catches Mother Mavis on the rebound with another Clothesline, and then drops an elbow to her old, hollow chest.

Gena:  The crowd gets to their feet as Jenifer lifts Mavis from the mat.  She sends her into the ropes, and as Mavis tries for a Clothesline, Jenifer ducks underneath it.  She hits a Back Heel Kick to Mavis, dropping her to the mat. She goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Ginny was just about there to break it up, but Mother Mavis kicks out.  Celeste tries to take care of Ginny, but Ginny slaps her right across the face and then kicks her in the gut so hard that she falls through the ropes.

Gena:  Ginny is guided out of the ring as Jenifer picks Mavis up and throws her right into Ginny, forcing the tag!

Chad:  Ginny stumbles, nearly falling off of the apron.  She growls and then climbs into the ring, over her mother, and dashes right over to Jenifer, punching her in the face, screeching at Jenifer.

Gena:  Jenifer doesn’t seem to be taking too kindly to that as she strikes Ginny with a closed fist to the gut.  Ginny screams out as she hunches over, and the referee gives her fair warning.  Jenifer steps back before sizing up a knuckle punch to the top of Ginny’s head.

Chad:  Jenifer steps back again, sizing Ginny up.  She goes for another knuckle punch when Ginny blocks it and throws a right hook to Jenifer’s temple.  She uses the stun move to start throwing rapid body shots.

Gena:  Jenifer grabs Ginny’s wrist and twists until her elbow nearly cracks!  Celeste jerks Mavis down to the outside and the two begin to brawl back and forth.  Celeste whips Mavis into the ring post!

Chad:  Ginny is distracted by the pain in her elbow, but then Jenifer quickly latches on the Kimura Lock! Ginny screams out as she flails for the ropes.  Realizing that she’s just too far away rather quickly, she taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners via submission… Le Coven!!!

Jenifer keeps the hold locked on while Celeste whips Mavis into the barricade, Monstimals style!!!  She waits for Mavis to find her footing, and then she Spears her through the barricade!  The bell rings once more, but Jenifer lets go to keep her undefeated streak intact.  “Cupid Carries A Gun” plays as Jenifer exits the ring to help Celeste back to her feet.  The two take their leave.

In the parking lot, we can see Ruby arriving with masked member Magenta in tow.  Magenta is rolling a carryon bag behind her, and another bag in her left hand.  Ruby walks ahead of her, on a mission to get to the locker room to get ready for her match.

Ruby:  Could you move any slower, you whore?

Ruby readies “Debbi” when suddenly, masked member Indigo comes crashing into the side of Magenta, knocking her down to the ground.

Ruby:  What the fuck?

Ruby turns around and whacks Indigo across the back with “Debbi”.  She then clubs at Indigo until Indigo picks up the bag from the ground and smacks Ruby with it, right in the face.  Ruby’s blackened bottom lip begins to bleed, and she growls.

Ruby:  You fucking bitch!!!

Ruby charges at Indigo, backing her up against a car.  She throws several punches to the masked face of Indigo until we hear the plastic cracking.  Indigo holds at the mask with one hand and then jams her thumb into Ruby’s eye.  She then kicks Ruby off of her and onto the ground.

Indigo:  Now who’s the fucking bitch, bitch?!

Indigo jumps on top of Ruby and begins throwing punch after punch to Ruby’s face.  She then grabs onto Ruby’s hair and begins pounding her head into the concrete.  Magenta comes up behind Indigo and punches her in the back of the head.  Indigo turns around and hits a Headbutt to Magenta.  She then picks up the carryon bag and slams it over Magenta’s head, knocking her out.  Indigo laughs as she watches Ruby crawl over toward another car.  The back of her head is bleeding, coloring her hair a shade of red.  She slowly slides up the car as Indigo rushes over and hits a Superkick, right into the headlight of the rundown Buick.  Ruby slides to the ground as Indigo watches her.  She looks at the destruction she’s caused and she adjusts her gloves.

There are footsteps behind her, but she doesn’t bother turning around.  She continues to admire her handiwork when a hand lands on her shoulder, giving it a light rub.

Gianni:  Good job, T… “Indigo”...  Looks like karma made my decision for me, huh?

Indigo turns around and gives a nod of the head.  However, it is short lived as we can hear more footsteps approaching.  Indigo gets ready to fight, but Gianni stops her and turns to look at Sister Esther, and her pack.

Esther:  Whoa there, Jersey.  I don’t know if you’re aware of what you booked, but Ruby wasn’t the only bitch booked to fight Rainbow tonight.

Gianni is about to speak when Esther puts a hand over his mouth.  She blows a bubble with her gum, letting it pop in Gianni’s face.

Esther:  Save the insults, because it comes down to one factor.  I’m still standing, and I’ll rip Indigo to shreds right now if you try to sick her on me.  Or, should I say, we will…

Esther motions back to her husband Andrey, Saddie Brown, Yellow, and Mac and Cheese, for starters.  She winks at Gianni and then chuckles arrogantly. However, Gianni pulls Esther’s hand off of him and twists her arm, causing her to wince a little.

Gianni:  Ya put ya filthy fawkin’ hands on me.  That’s assault.  And I got plenty of other masks back there that would be more’n happy to help ya with ya bags…

Esther:  You… you can’t be serious!

Gianni:  Oh, I’m dead serious.  Now, go home while we decide what we’re gonna do about that little contract of yours.

Esther:  Look here you little bitch! I’m not going anywhere!  Bring out any of those masked fucks, and I’ll…

Esther looks around as Pakistan Green, Sea Green, Jade, Cyan, Gold, Volt, and Light Blue come out of the shadows.  Andrey puts a hand on Esther’s shoulder, pleading with her to stop.  She doesn’t want to, but she comes to her senses and slowly starts walking backward.  She gives him a deadly look before quickly spinning around to join her group.  She casts a glare over her shoulder at him as she goes back to the building, all while the medical team are tending to Ruby and Magenta, helping her to the back.

Gianni:  So, there ya have it.  50-50 bookin’s.  The things I do to make this workin’ relationship work, Lexa…

Indigo picks “Debbi” up from the ground and tucks the whip under her arm as she walks with Gianni.  The rest of the masked members slowly disappear into the shadows again.

The camera then switches to an extremely close up shot of the SCU’s Television Champ[ionship belt. Two hands extend down with neon purple and equally neon lime green painted nails begin to caress the center plate. Only then does the camera draw back, revealing the scene to be the reflection in a full-length mirror, and there stands the now two-time SCU Television Champion, admiring his ‘baby’ with a pleased smile.

Carter is back to his normally flamboyant and sassy self, his ‘makeup’ perfectly done and this time his ensemble was a glittering and flamboyant array of red, white and blue; complete with top hat and vest. He even attached and hung patriotic tassels from the title belt itself.

Marissa: Carter?

The 21 year old champion was finally able to pry himself away from his reflection and he turned to spot…

HBCarter: Well! If it isn’t my absolute favoritest reporter!

Bringing Marissa up a step short as she blinked in surprise.

Marissa: Well, thank you. This is a surprise, after last week. I’m glad to see the old Carter back.

Carter holds up a hand and he scrunches his face.

HBCarter: Yeah… only 21 here. SO not ‘old!’

But he smiles nevertheless and sighs.

HBCarter: And you’re just one of the many I probably owe an apology to for acting like a right douche. So consider it added to the pile and offered, because I was wrong. I can admit that. My family was always there! My friends were supporting me, I was just too blinded by my own glitter eye liner to see it!

The sassy joking at his own expense brings a subtle smile to Marissa’s face while Carter rubs the emblem on the title belt with much self satisfaction.

HBCarter: And best of all, ‘baby’ is back home where she belongs! You know….

He pauses and casts a look skyward in contemplation.

HBCarter: I wonder if I owe Ruby a fruit basket…?

Marissa: I think that is the standard gift of appreciation, just don’t get too comfortable.

Carter casts a sidelong glance her way.

Marissa: Well you are defending the title against Coby Quik in tonight’s Main Event?

HBCarter: Trust me, I know. I know! Happy to be wrestling so much. Happier still to be in the Main E! But I beat Hitamashii in his first defense --

He taps a finger to his chest and shakes his head in the negative.

HBCarter: There is no chance the same is going to happen to yours truly! I watched that match he had with Damien Dark last week. Coby earned this shot! But…

He pats both hands on the belt and gives Marissa an impish smile.

HBCarter: Unlike certain others, I’m not going to be a one-hit wonder.

He starts to walk past her off-camera before he gives Marissa a quick peck on the cheek, startling her, as he takes his leave.

Halo and Kelli vs Queen of Apathy and Light Blue

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall! On their way to the ring… Kelli Torresssssss andHalo Annisssss!!!!!!!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up to a pop as Halo and Kelli comes out the curtain with a burst of excitement. They make their way up the steps and slip through the ropes. Halo gets to the middle of the ring smiling as the crowd chants her name loudly.  Kelli joins her in the middle of the ring.

The lights dim down as the opening beat of "Tear You Apart" begins playing. Once the words begin, a shadow emerges from the back as a slow strobe of white light shows off her curves. As the music picks up, the lights come on to see Apathy standing at the top of the ramp, her hands on her hips, and an expressionless face glowing in the light.  Indigo comes out next and looks at Apathy, talking her up with attitude.

Liam: Making their way to the ring, representing GRIME, they are… Queen of Apathy and Indigo!!!

As they are announced, they strut down to the ring, hearing the fans trying to goad emotion from Queen. She doesn't give in as she slides under the bottom rope. She turns over on her back and worms her way across the ring before pulling herself part way up in the corner as she waits. Indigo joins her.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Light Blue and Kelli starts things off for us. Light Blue talks things with Apathy as Kelli runs at her and tackles her down with a spear. Apathy gets off the apron and grabs on to Kelli’s foot.

Ada: Light Blue kicks Kelli off of her and gets to her feet. Light Blue kicks Kelli as Apathy lets go of her foot. Light Blue grabs Kelli’s arm and locks in an Arm Bar. Kelli extends her foot to touch the ropes. The ref breaks the hold.

Chad: Light Blue gets to her feet first, Kelli tries the same but Light Blue kicks her legs from under her. Light Blue tags in Apathy, Light Blue gets Kelli up to her feet as Apathy climbs the turnbuckle!

Ada: Apathy jumps off for a Missile Dropkick but Kelli steps out the way! Apathy hits Light Blue instead!

Chad: Kelli runs in, she and Apathy tie up as Light Blue rolls to the apron. Halo lifts up Apathy for a Bodyslam, and Kelli drops a knee to her throat, and then hooks the leg.

One…
Two…

Ada: Apathy kicks out, the two get up and tie up again. Apathy pushes Kelli away, Apathy approaches Kelli but eats a superkick! Apathy goes down as Kelli locks on a Rear Naked Choke. Apathy gets to the ropes to break the hold.

Chad: Kelli grabs Apathy’s foot and drags her to the far corner. Apathy rolls out and takes Kelli down and tags in Light Blue.  Light Blue gets in the ring as Kelli sits up. Kelli grabs Light Blue by the hood and lifts her up to drop her back down with a Hood Slam!

Ada: Kelli picks up Light Blue for a Running Powerslam! Kelli picks Light Blue back up and sends her to the ropes. Halo reaches over for the tag to get her some!

Chad: Halo gets in the ring as Light Blue runs at her to grab her. Light Blue grabs Halo from behind for a German Suplex but Halo grabs on to the ropes. Light Blue tries again a second time with no luck. Halo lets go of the ropes with her right hand then lands a hard elbow to the face!

Ada: Apathy grabs onto Halo while Kelli tries to get back inside of the ring.  Halo kicks Apathy in the stomach, and she lets go, Halo turns around and hits a Discus Clothesline to Apathy, knocking her off the apron!

Chad: Apathy goes does down! Halo grabs Light Blue by her throat and lifts her up in the air dropping her with a Chokeslam! She goes for the cover!

One…
Two…

Ada: Just a two count as Apathy gets in the ring and breaks up the count.

Chad: Kelli enters the ring. They attack Apathy as Light Blue kicks Halo in the back of the head.  As Halo lands on her knees, Light Blue kicks her in the face now!

Ada: Kelli does a suplex on Apathy! Kelli and Halo get up, and Light Blue attempts a Dropkick on Kelli, but Kelli moves out of the way.

Chad: Apathy sits up and grabs on to Halo’s legs. Kelli nails an open strike as does Light Blue. Apathy lets go of Kelli’s feet as the ref tries to break everything up.

Ada: Kelli gets up as the ref gets in front of her to force her out of the ring. Halo gets up and Apathy pushes her to Light Blue as she jumps up and nails Halo with the rear view!

Chad: Halo goes down and starts to crawl toward Kelli.  I think the SCU reps might be in trouble here.  Light Blue grabs onto Halo’s ankles and drags her back to the middle of the ring, talking mad shit on Halo.

Ada:  Apathy gives a shrug, but doesn’t see Kelli coming up behind her.  She drags Apathy off of the apron, causing her to hit her head on it as she goes down.

Chad:  Kelli nails a Roundhouse Kick to Apathy, just as Light Blue looks up from Halo to see what’s going on.  Halo trips her up and then drops a surprise elbow to the back of her head.  She sizes up Light Blue until she’s in place for… Black 13 (Claymore Kick)!!! She makes the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

DIng! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Kelli Torres and Halo Annis…

Liam’s sour tone is overtaken by the cheering crowd as Kelli rolls inside of the ring to celebrate with Halo.

The scene opens backstage, where we see Rainbow walking down the hallway with purpose and no doubt seething beneath the mask that she wears.  Approaching the office of Gianni Di Luca, she barges straight into the office without a single knock…

Gianni: I am guessing you heard the news.

Rainbow slams the door behind her and slams her fists against the desk.

Rainbow: You bastard… If I find out that you had any involvement on Ruby’s attack… I will gut you like fish. As for Esther… I would have been happy one on one. This was my fucking booking.

Rainbow shakes her head as she kicks his desk.

Gianni: Empty threats don’t scare me. Ruby’s attack was ummm… unfortunate and as for Esther… we had to send her home.

Gianni shrugs before continuing…

Gianni: Also it gives you a chance to continue to work towards your debut.

Rainbow: I’ve been ready for weeks… but if you want to play games… fine. I will just withdraw my investment until I have my match and Ruby is fit again.

Rainbow leans forward cocking her head.

Rainbow: How is that for a threat?

Gianni:  It ain’t my company, so it ain’t my money. I don’t take threats from the roster, which ya now a part of. Last week, I asked if you was sure, and ya said ya was. Now, if we’re done havin’ a pissin’ match, let’s look at this logically, shall we?

Rainbow doesn’t speak, but the direction her eyes are facing says she’s listening.

Gianni:  Good.  Now, I know who you is under that mask. Hardly anyone else does.  So, when ya think “Rainbow” goin’ up against Ruby and Esther on an episode of Underground, ya think “Okay.”  But we both know what ya worth, and ya debut fits so much better at say… High Stakes X?

Rainbow continues to look at Gianni, silently.

Gianni: And if ya think Ruby and Esther is worth ya time, then so be it.  We’ll make it official at High Stakes, and I’ll make sure Indigo don’t take Ruby out, and Esther damn sure better be there.  Contrary to popular belief, I ain’t gonna try to screw anyone over so long as we maintain a certain level of professionalism, dawg.  Can we do that?

Gianni extends his hand.  Rainbow just stares at it for a minute before finally accepting it.

Gianni:  Good.  Glad we made the best business decision possible…

A small section of the production area has been walled off by a red velvet rope.  We see an extremely tall, muscular man standing in front of it with his arms crossed over his chest, wearing a black stocking mask over his face for anonymity.  He looks down his nose as he watches someone approach.  It’s interviewer Dev Khatri, with a camera and microphone ready.

Dev:   I have a scheduled interview with Angel Kash?

Man:  There is no one here by that name.

Dev looks down at a piece of paper and sighs.

Dev:   “The Trillion Dollar Princess”, Boss Bitch, and investment mogal, Angel Kash…

The man places his hand on the clip of the velvet rope to open it up, but then he stops.

Man:  What is your name?  Are you on the guest list?

Dev:   My name is Dev Khatri, and… Wait, sorry.  I should be on the list, under the name of “peasant interviewer”.

Man:  And don’t you forget it.

The man opens up the rope for Dev and the cameraman.  They enter through a curtain to see what looks like the classiest VIP lounge ever created.  It’s literally trimmed in gold.  We go over to two thrones up on a pedestal, where Angel Kash and Valentina are seated, each with a glass of champagne in their hands.

Angel:  The extra bubbles are worth the extra ten thousand dollars.

Valentina:  And the notes of vanilla are just… girl…

Dev approaches and the two roll their eyes before turning their heads to face Dev.

Valentina:  What the fuck do you want, peasant?

Dev:   I was told to come and interview you both. Well, Angel.

Val snickers in a bitchy tone.

Valentina:  Peasants cannot follow directions very well.  No, you came to interview The Boss Bitches.  I am the investment mogal, so don’t get it twisted.  But, come to think of it, I really do need a better identifier, right, Ang?

Angel: True, but we  can work on what matters is that Dev welcome to our VIP room. Now, you are very lucky to be here because out of the kindness of our hearts we have invited you to bask in our greatness. 

Angel said with a smug smirk.

Dev:   Grateful?  I’m tickled freaking pink, like the satin wall decorations! Can I get a glass of that sparkling wine?

Angel and Val look to one another and simply snicker to each other.  Val turns and looks pointedly at Dev.

Valentina:  A, it is not “sparkling wine”, it is champagne, like real champagne imported from Champagne, France.  God, you peasants are so fucking stupid.  And B, no. No you may not.  But, we are charitable enough to offer outsiders free sparkling mineral water upon leaving the VIP Lounge, so yeah… no…

Dev:   Oh, um… okay… Maybe after the show, I can treat you fine ladies to some Patron up in da club, yaknowwhatimsayinnnnnn…

Dev begins doing the Cabbage Patch dance and Angel and Val look to one another, and he makes “house/club” noises with his mouth.

Valentina:  What is he doing? I think he might require medical attention.

Angel:  No, sweetie, I think he’s just, oh what’s the proper term for it… Mentally vacant?

Valentina:  No, I don’t think that’s it… Handicapable?

Angel:  Christ, no.  What is he capable of?  Tying his shoes by himself? Not bumping his head without a helmet?

Valentina:  Oh, let me try… Um… wearing Armani instead of Walmart clothes like the other interviewers?

Angel:  Close, but you still need work.  We can cross “Good insulter” off the list of possible identifiers, though.

Val nods her head and takes a drink from her glass.  Dev watches them go back and forth like a volleying of words, until they are both finished.  He then takes a deep breath to speak.

Dev:   Anyway, I’m here to let you guys talk about…

Valentina:  Oh!  How about “Not as small breasted as Ariana Angelos, a Ruin Sister, or…”  Hey, that’s one thing I wanted to talk about.  Fuck Melissa Ruin!  I’m going to get her, and it’s going to be sooner rather than later.  I mean, I hope her parents have prepared her room, outfitting it with like a breathing machine, a hospital bed, and other life support shit, because if I don’t kill her, I’m going to definitely fuck her up bad enough to need all of that.  Was that a better insult?

Angel smirks before saying.

Angel: Getting better I mean Melissa Ruin is just a slimy little pest who thinks for one second because she hung with me that she can just waltz back into the title picture afterI beat her not once but twice. I mean I am so sick of that trailer trash  she can hang out with her sister after you are done with her.

Valentina:  Yessss… Well, maybe their auras can mingle while she’s laying in a coma, because no bitch puts their hands on me and gets away with it. So, before I take Duhhhh-lia out for the title, and smack that briefcase out of Alexis Haggs’ filthy little hands, I’m going to teach Melissa Ruin a lesson.

Angel let out a chuckle, smirking as she takes a sip of her drink.

Angel: True us Boss Bitches run this and time and time again every disgusting peasant has tried to take the TV title from me and what happened? Oh right, I retained and walked out I am truly bringing greatness to this title.

Angel, fluffs her blonde hair as she smirks,

Angel:  And Alexis? That briefcase ought to be in our hands. I mean she is another undeserving loser. I am so sick of this company not putting the spotlight where it belongs and that's on us but you already knew that.

Valentina:  Right?  They are so lucky that we don’t just buy out our contracts and go somewhere that actually appreciates talent… These girls just don’t get it.  Like, the only one that kind of does is Veronica Taylor, and even that’s…

They look at each other as if having a conversation just with their eyes.

Valentina:  Whatever.  I’m going to become an Underground Champion, just like my mentor.  And I’m going to be someone who you all can be proud of, again, just like my mentor.  Who isn’t booked because they seem to think that we’re just pretty faces they can claim on the roster, when we’re so much more than that.  And it seems to be a thing where people have to make themselves noticed by the bosses to get booked.  Maybe I’ll make myself known.

Angel: Oh we will make ourselves noticed and there's nothing anyone can do about it.  Because Dev I know you been having fun but you just like the rest of the peasants are dismissed until next time. And all you bitches this TV won’t be leaving my side for a long long time.

Dev:  But, I…

Boss Bitches: Dismissed…

And with that, the masked security escorts him out of the VIP room as the ladies continue to drink their champagne.

Main Event
Uncensored TV Championship
H.B. Carter vs Coby Quik

Darlyn:  The following Main Event contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Uncensored Television Championship!!!

The first bit of "Welcome to the World" plays through the PA. With each beat, gold lights flash from the top of the stage, bouncing around the arena before finally focusing on the area of the stage between the curtains. Coby steps out onto the stage in his black boxing trunks. His hands are taped and down at his sides. The gold trim on his trunks shine extra bright when the lights hit them. Cheers fill the arena. The camera focuses in on Coby and catches a wide smile grow on his face as he starts to move down the ramp.

Darlyn:  Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 168lb, he is… Coby Quik!!!

Coby doesn't stick to the middle of the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans as he moves down the ramp to the ring. He gets to the end of the ramp and hops up on the apron of the ring. Coby turns his back to the ring before wrapping his arms around the top rope and bouncing his feet on the bottom rope, flipping backwards over the top rope and into the ring. He takes a few steps towards the center of the ring and waits for his opponent to come down the ramp.

“I Know What Boys Like” Glee Cast version begins too play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the Uncensored Television Champion, the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!!!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match.

Gena:  Coby is quick to get across the ring and he ties up with Carter.  Carter leans in, getting mouth to mouth with Coby, quickly turning things around.

Chad:  Coby pulls away and wipes at his mouth as Carter grabs Coby’s arms and wraps them around him as he grinds his hips, adding insult to injury.

Gena:  Coby shoves Carter away and immediately takes him down with a Clothesline.  He grabs onto Carter’s hair and wraps his legs around Carter’s neck with a Head Scissors.

Chad:  Carter kicks his legs around and quickly latches onto the ropes, causing a break.  Coby honors the break and pulls Carter up to his knees.  Carter looks up at Coby with a devilish smile.

Gena:  Coby backs up, but finds himself against the ropes.  Carter shimmies over toward Coby, tracing his defined pecs with his fingers.  Coby smacks Carter’s hand away and then wraps his arms around Carter’s neck in a Rear Naked Choke.

Chad:  Carter feels the reality of the situation and all the games end… no, he’s still trying to grind on Coby.  However, Coby is not letting it affect him as he tightens the hold.

Gena:  Carter reaches around… I just had to put it that way, didn’t I?  He grabs Coby’s elbow and tries to loosen the grip, but Coby is giving Carter no distance.

Chad:  Carter tries to find the ropes, but Coby is in the way.  He is starting the fade when he thinks of something?  He literally reaches around and grabs “something” of Coby’s that instantly makes him let go!

Gena:  I can tell you exactly what he just grabbed!  But either way, Carter keeps his own lock on as he catches his breath.  He sits up and lets go as Coby tries his best to reestablish himself.

Chad:  Carter gets up to his feet and he bounces off of the ropes.  As he comes back, he spins and drops an elbow to the top of Coby’s head, sending him down to the mat.  Carter rolls Coby over and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Coby powers out of the cover as Carter bounces off of the ropes and comes back with a low Dropkick to the side of Coby.

Chad:  Carter lifts Coby up from the mat and sends him into the ropes.  Carter follows, but Coby jumps onto the second rope and vaults off with a Back Elbow to Carter, dropping him to the mat.

Gena:  Coby thinks it through carefully as he circles Carter.  He picks Carter up and then hits a chop to the less built chest of Carter.

Chad:  Carter falls down to one knee.  This allows Coby to hit an Elbow Smash to Carter’s head, sending him down to his hands and knees.  He then steps over Carter, rolling him into an Inside Cradle.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Carter gets the shoulder up in the nick of time.  Carter rolls back, and as Coby gets up, he rushes at him, jumping up for a Hurricanrana, but Coby drops him with a Powerbomb!

Chad:  Coby goes for the cover, but Carter rolls him over into an Arm Drag, locking his legs around Coby’ arm, using his feet to hold Coby’ shoulder in place to wrench the arm.

Gena:  Carter pulls on the arm, twists it, turns it, and Coby is feeling the burn.  He shouts as he puts one arm under him.  He does a push up, holding his position.

Chad:  Coby gets up on one foot and one knee.  He gets ready to stand up, but Carter whips him right back down to the mat!

Gena:  Coby holds onto his shoulder, trying to work his arm out from the iron grip of Carter’s thighs, but he’s having no luck.  He starts working his way to the ropes where he eventually gets the break.

Chad:  They both get up, and Coby surprises Carter by lunging, but Carter hits the Passion Fruit (S.O.S.)!  He quickly climbs to the top rope and looks out across the audience.  He launches himself off with the Fruit Fly (Eclipse)!!!  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner… Helluva Bottom Carter!!!

Carter hugs the belt as if it were the first time he’d ever held it.  He falls to his knees, cradling it for a moment before raising it up. He walks around, showing it off. Once he’s made his way around the ring, Coby is there and the two shake hands as the show goes off the air.