Author Topic: Johanna Krieger (c) v Char Kwan - Bombshell Roulette Championship  (Read 1784 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: One roleplay per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
Re: Johanna Krieger (c) v Char Kwan - Bombshell Roulette Championship
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 02:20:17 AM »
Interrogation

Her memory was fuzzy. Her eyes fluttered open. All she could see was a bright light above. It was blinding, hurting her eyes and head as it made it ache. Her ears were affected too. A strong ringing getting louder as her brain kept switching on. She struggled, unable to move, the ringing was deafening before suddenly stopping. her eyes focused. She could now see details in the room. The walls were simple, grey cinder blocks with concrete holding them together. The pipes abs electronics were visible. A large mirror was to her left with a single lightbulb above her head. Johanna was in pain, she was confused and she struggled remembering what she did last.

A bar?

Friends?

No, the office. She was at the office. She was the last one there locking up. Making sure all the computers are turned off and locked down. But then what? Where did she go? The door. Of course, she heard something. She went outside and then. It all went black. Johanna tried to move her hands tri her head. She couldn’t love them. Her wrists and shoulders hurt. She was handcuffed. Johanna scoffed and rolled her eyes in frustration. Before clearing her throat. ”Hello? Now you have me here I assume you want something.” She got silence in return. Her head still aches, her body now did too as she completely regained consciousness. She now heard voices outside, dripping water from one of the pipes. The ground was smoothed over concrete. There was mold in the corners. It was cold:

This was like the start of every Saw film.

The minutes past, they felt longer than it really was. Johanna growled, any fear she has was replaced by anger. Her voice filled with a deep tone as she growled her next words. ”I’m getting sick of this now. You need to tell me what you want.” There was still more silence. She couldn’t help but laugh to herself. She shook her head. Her shoulders both burning as they were kept behind her back. Her wrists handcuffed together. She growled again this time yelling. ”Hey! You brought me here for a goddamn reason.” Her voice echoed through the room. Reverberating off the walls, the pipes. She ground her teeth together. But then the door clicked, it slowly opened. Two figures walked in.

They both stayed back. Close enough that she could make out the outline, but back in the shadows so she couldn’t see their faces. Johanna couldn’t help but shake her head again. The taller one opened a file, he shuffled papers. Johanna got impatient, the anger boiling just under the surface. She looked over at the mirror, a line of light was seen from the corner of the frame. She couldn’t help but laugh to herself. The taller one finally spoke. ”Is there something funny officer Krieger?.” Johanna stayed silent staring up. Her bright blue eyes shining with the lightbulb above. He stepped forward. He didn’t like her attitude, his right hand shot sideways connecting with Johannas cheek. ”I don’t think you are grasping the gravity of this situation.” There was nothing there. No fear, no trepidation. The taller man seemed confused, his eyes darted back to the other man then to the mirror.

Johanna scoffed as the two men talked amongst themselves. ”Are you going to ask me your stupid questions?” The taller man looked over his shoulder at her, he spun around and reached down grabbing Johanna by the back of her head with one hand showing a picture with the other.

Johannas eyes focused, it was a picture. Gustav. He was talking to someone. Someone Johanna didn’t know. ]”Who is Gustav talking to?” Johanna just sighed and shook her head again. There was silence, he stood up and lifted his hand bringing it down across Johannas face again. The sting shot through her head as the sound echoed.

”I don’t know….” it was the truth, she had no idea who it was. She had never seen the other man before. But it looked important, something that she needed to keep in the back of her mind when she got out of this. If she got out of this, she would need to ask Gustav. The taller man lifted his hand again, Johanna started laughing, it seemed to put him off. ”I don’t know who it is, but let’s be honest, if I did, I wouldn’t tell you, but maybe we should talk alone.”

he narrowed his eyes, they then look to the side resisting the urge to look at the man standing behind him in the dark. ”YOU are not in charge here.”

She couldn’t help but laugh, but not just a regular laugh like she just had before being slapped. No this was a laugh so loud and so intense that she seems not be able to breathe. Her face turned bright red, her chest lifted and dropped over and over again as she tried to suck in breaths and keep her self-conscious. She looked up at the man who had hit her, the taller man of the two and just smiled. ”I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to him…”

She looked right past him, to the shorter of the two men standing in the corner. The taller man stepped forward but was pulled back, the shorter man had him by the arm he shook his head. They talked to each other for a quick moment, and the taller man left the room. The other man stepped forward just close enough into the light that she could make out his face. She took a shop in hail in her heart beating fast as her hands class together behind her back pulling against the handcuffs. ”Hello Jo..” She cried her teeth together again, the eyes burned with anger, she tried to push up to get to her feet but could not. She swallowed hard, the eyes closed as tears rolled down her cheeks. She could only spit out a few words.

”Hello Father…”

German Strength

There was a long drawn out breath. Her hands clasped together as she leaned forward. Johannas black painted lips curled up into a smirk.

”I hate to say that I told you so, but I told you so. It seems to be something that constantly happens in a circle in this company. People doubt me, they doubt other members of Wolfslair, and we come back time and time again to prove all of you wrong. I won the roulette championship, I beat a former world bombshells champion for it, I’ve beaten former champions in the past and I have done nothing but put my name forward in an honourable way to show just how good I am day in and day out. I earned the right to challenge for this championship the first time, I earned it through being one of the best and beating the best. Then, I ran into Jessie Salco.”

“I was ready to beat her, I thought it was just going to be a walk in the park and in the end she was able to take that roulette championship off with me, but, I told everyone it was a fluke, I told everyone that that loss meant nothing and did. Because let’s be honest here Jessie Salco did not beat me. I beat me. My attitude is what beat me. And now I have a woman who isn’t good enough to lace my boots being able to hold a win over me and run her mouth.”

“But the second I got my rematch what happened?“

“What happened?“

She paused and raised her eyebrows, waiting for an answer that would never come to a rhetorical question that she just wanted to let linger in everyone’s minds. Think back, think back to what really did happen.

”I snatched that title right back. This entire time there has been another challenger waiting in the wings and to be honest I felt a little bad for her. You see, Jessie Salco should not have ever been in this situation, she should not have been able to hold this championship for any length of time and tell everyone she was going to go to the biggest show of the year and face the challenger.”

“That woman being Char Kwan. Someone who since returning, has actually looked like being a contender and a star.”

“It was only my sense of honor  that made me feel that way for her.”

“Her manager on the other hand, that fat walrus looking motherfucker, he kept running his mouth. Now that I have this championship back and Jessie can throw her little tantrum and think that she has been screwed over, I can get back to doing what I do best and focusing on real violence. You see Char, this is completely different from tag team competition. When I stood next to Alex has one half of the mixed tagteam champions, you had also been standing there in a tagteam ready to go. We were both in the same division and now that we lost those championships, and you decided to turn your back on your partners, we are now ready to go face-to-face for the Roulette championship, and truth be told, I don’t really care what type of match it is.”

She pulls up the roulette championship, it sits on her shoulder as she gets to her feet and paces back-and-forth. Dressed as she usually is in her heavy metal gear, a black Bring Me the Horizon shirt sitting over a pair of tightfitting jeans and black boots.

”All of this is just business, I don’t have personal feelings towards you Char. You earned a championship match, you had to sit there and wait to see who you were going to face and in the end you end up with a harder challenge of the two. Let’s face it, if I didn’t get my rematch and take this championship back you would be walking all over Jessie with a smile on your face with an easy path to victory. And an easy championship win, is that what you would really want? Would you want to beat her and then have this hanging over your head knowing that there was someone who you could have faced that was simply better? Now you get to see just how good you are and test yourself.”

“Isn’t that what this is all about?“

“But, the truth is that I could just be screaming into a void right now. Because based on your history and your past, you don’t seem to be the type of person who actually looks at the professional wrestling world in a logical way. See you joined Sin City wrestling as part of a group, and after you all failed your partners disappeared and you came limping back with a new group around you. You failed again, new customer side, and now you have your eyes and heart set on solo glory. The one problem with that Ms Kwan is that you are still relying on others. And I know what it’s like to have people around you and to feel the need to have those around you to support you. But in Wolfslair we fight together as a team or stand back abs allow our members to fight their own battles. But the people you now have around you, they are not friends, they are not family, they are not stable mates. You have a manager, and you have a bodyguard.”

A bodyguard, that is weak.“

“When we get into the ring at high-stakes, there is not going to be a situation where you need a manager, or a spokesperson, you are not going to need a bodyguard. You just need yourself, I won’t have any of the other members of Wolfslair and I don’t need them. We have proved that time and time again, Austin proved it with the world and Internet championships, Alex proved with the world and mixed tag championships, Alicia proved it with her three bombshells championship’s and I have now approved it with all of mine. But you? You’ve proved nothing.”

“You couldn’t do anything with the gamers, you couldn’t do anything with the Tigers, but now here you are with the manager and a bodyguard and you think you can become a star? Get in the rain, try and beat me, do everything you can, because in the end you can only rely on yourself and that is something that I learned a long time ago. Roll the dice Char…”

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Re: Johanna Krieger (c) v Char Kwan - Bombshell Roulette Championship
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 09:21:09 PM »

Off Camera

The clock on the bedside table reads 6:30 in the morning as a pair of headlights pull into the dimly lit driveway in Walnut Creek, California. The engine to the vehicle cuts off as the two front doors open and two men wearing black suits step out. Their eyes are covered with dark tinted glasses as one man looks over at the other. “Are you sure this is the place?” one of the men asks in fluent Japanese.

As the two men are contemplating whether this is the right address or not. Charlene Kwan is standing at the foot of her bed. She appears to be doing a workout inspired by yoga. As she is just finishing up, one of the men knocks on the door. “Are you sure we are doing the right thing?” the man asks again? The other man shakes his head knowing full well that their master would have their hides if they didn’t follow through. “Yes, Master Ryu wants to see his darling little girl,” he answers as they continue to wrap their knuckles onto the door.

A couple minutes have gone by as the door slightly opens up and Charlene pokes her head out. “Can I help you?” she asks in Japanese. “We are looking for Charlene Elisabeth Kwan,” one of the men answers in Japanese. “I am she,” she responds in Japanese. The other man reaches inside his jacket and pulls out a manilla envelope. Charlene opens the door a little wider as she stands in the doorway with a robe on covering her workout gear. “What can I do for you gentlemen?” she asks them in Japanese.

“May we come in?” The guy holding the envelope asks in English. Charlene steps to the side while the two men enter the home as the sun slowly begins to rise in the Eastern sky. Charlene leads the two men into the living room. “Can I get you guys anything to drink?” she asks them. “That won’t be necessary. We were sent here by Ryu Kwan,” one of the men says as Charlene’s eyes narrow just a bit. “When do we leave?” she asks them. The two men look at each other before rising to their feet. “There is a jet waiting for us,” the other man says as Charlene walks off towards her bedroom. She returns to the room with a duffle bag. The three of them leave her home as the sun just creeps over the horizon.

Several hours have passed as Charlene Kwan can be seen standing outside an older Japanese mansion. As she is standing there, a young woman comes walking up to her. She appears to be a little smaller with dark red hair. “Welcome home Charlene,” the young woman says in Japanese. “How do you know my name?” Charlene asks the woman as looks her over with a look of mistrust all over her face. “Charlene does not know Kiara,” the young woman answers in broken English. Charlene tries to wrack her brain to picture the young woman as the gate leading to the mansion opens. Three older gentlemen walk up to the gate as Charlene quietly bows at their presence. The young woman also bows at their presence as the older gentlemen bow in a show of respect.

“Master Ryu will see you now,”one of the older gentlemen informs Charlene as they step to the side and Charlene walks right between them. Charlene slowly follows the path as the young woman is right next to her. “Why are you following me?” asks Charlene. “Me protect Lady Kwan,” the young woman says as they finally make their way up to the mansion. An older gentleman stands on the front porch wearing a traditional Japanese gown. His hair is tossed up into a very tight bun as he is smiling.

“Charlene,” the old man says while stepping down to greet her. A sinister grin appears on her face. “Hello daddy,” she responds as they embrace in a hug. “I see Kiara is right by your side,” he says as the tiny light bulb clicks in Charlene’s head.

Kiara bows at her master as they walk up their steps. “Come daughter, we have much to discuss,” he says as they enter the mansion.

Match Promo

It’s a dreary day in Los Angeles as Char Kwan is sitting cross legged on Mr. Chalmers’ couch as her bodyguard Kiara is standing in the corner. He is all smiles as they start looking at Johanna’s old matches.

“Are you ready for your upcoming title match with Johanna?” He asks his client. Char is looking down at her hand while smirking from ear to ear.

”Do you believe in fate Mr. Chalmers? Do you truly believe in fate?”

Mr. Chalmers rubs his chin as Char continues.

”I don’t believe in fate. You see I knew that my time as a team player would soon come to an end. I mean just like at my accomplishments before I came to this company. How many championships do I have working as a team player? Only one championship while the rest is me on my own. I thoroughly enjoyed my time as a part of Gamer Inc because we took this business seriously. We ate, slept and did everything within this business and what did we get in return. Not a fucking thing. All we got was disrespectful remarks hurled at us.

After our seventy day reign as the SCW Mixed tag team champions, we knew that we would never get treated like a team that was credible. So we let our contracts expire. When I was asked to come back, I was thrusted into another team. Did I ask for it? No but I did what I was told. That was until I got tired of being the only person who took this business seriously.

Char takes a moment to collect her thoughts as Mr. Chalmers chimes in.

“Yes, when my client came to me about her displeasure, we devised a plan to get her away from the unhappiness. Thanks to my smooth talking ways, I managed to get her everything she ever wanted and now she has an opportunity that would have never came if she was still a team player.”

Char smirks while uncrossing her legs.

”I found it comical that Jessie Salco and Johanna were playing hot potato with the Bombshell Roulette championship. Both of them don’t know how to handle losing. Take it from me. That seems to be all I know how to do these days. Well, that is going to change come High Stakes. Because I’m not coming into this match as a team player. I’m coming into this match thinking of only one thing and that is me kicking your ass all over that ring.

I’ve listened to the garble you spoke and I must say you must be a total idiot. Do you really think I haven’t done my homework? I know you are extremely ruthless but I know you are reckless. I wonder if your hand is healed enough. I mean it must still hurt after Jessie slammed it between the steel steps.

Did you think I was at ringside for my health? I was there scouting. I wanted to see whom I would be making an example of this Sunday. Now that I know it’s you, I am looking forward to ruining your life.

Char places both of her legs onto the floor as Mr. Chalmers is picking up the phone.

”The one mistake you made Johanna is that you fight with honor. Honor gets you nowhere in life. I should know since all I did was fight with honor. Where did that get me? It got me laughed at and mocked. Well, I’m done being mocked. I’m done being laughed at anymore. This match is my reckoning. This match is my decree. I will do whatever it takes to come out of this match with the bombshell roulette championship.

You think that I need Mr. Chalmers and Kiara. I don’t need them. They are the only people I trust. That’s more than I can say about you. I mean Wolfslair seems to be a group who have nothing but individual agendas. I wonder if you guys truly trust each other. You see Johanna we both are on our own but the difference is I am a solo act. You are still tied with Wolfslair which makes you a group member who fights on her own.

This Sunday, your world comes crashing down around you. The Japanese Siren looks to unleash a song so powerful that will cause permanent damage. Just don’t go crying to management when I embarrass your pathetic ass. This is my time and I will not let it tick away.