Author Topic: The Black Sheep (c) v The Barnharts - Mixed Tag Team Championships  (Read 2362 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: One roleplay per week per character, 5,000 words max.

Good luck!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: The Black Sheep (c) v The Barnharts - Mixed Tag Team Championships
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 12:06:39 PM »
OUR MIXED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH IS A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ME

Narrator:  Do you remember when you were a child and couldn’t wait for your next birthday to celebrate with friends, eat cake, and receive gifts? Remember that as you got into your teen years you decided having a birthday party was lame and you demanded that people just give you gifts, preferably money, and you were good to go? Remember that as you aged more you decided to stop counting your birthdays? Well that’s because you are lame. Bill Barnhart may be turning 37 years of age on November 14, 2020, but he still enjoys celebrating his birthday, eating cake and ice cream, and receiving gifts. With those comments out of the way I will stop my comments and let the information flow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL BARNHART

We return to November 14, 2000, when Bill Barnhart turned 17 years of age. We are at his birthday party as his home at 4263 Saint Andrews Road in Oakland, California. We get a shot of all the gifts piled up that he received from his family and friends.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

The birthday party continues and Bill is having fun celebrating with his family and friends. The time comes when Bill is to be presented with his birthday cake, make a wish, and blow out the candles. We get a shot of his birthday cake.

After Bill blows the candles out his father steps up to make some comments.

William Barnhart:  Congratulations on another birthday Bill. Do you mind if I ask what you wished for?

Bill:  Well, Dad, people don’t usually reveal their wishes but for you I’ll do so. I made a wish that once I graduate from Skyline High School I can go into Professional Wrestling and be a popular and successful wrestler.

William Barnhart:  You’re sure you don’t want to join the Navy and make a career out of it like I did?

Bill:  Yes I’m sure of my desire to do the wrestling thing.

William Barnhart:  That’s my boy! I taught you to be independent and make your own decision and you’re doing that. Happy Birthday son!

Bill’s mother steps up to ask Bill a question.

Geraldine Barnhart:  Bill why are you not like other kids when they get into their teens they don’t want birthday parties? They only seem to want the gifts and mostly money gifts. Why are you not tiring of celebrating your birthday like other kids do?

Bill:  Great question Mother. I’m not like everyone else. I feel that life is a blessing and every day is an adventure. Once a person stops looking forward to their birthdays and celebrating them with others they tend to start wilting and dying off a little at a time. Life should be looked at like a birthday party, to be celebrated, and to look into each day that comes to find the presents in those days. I’ll never stop looking forward to and celebrating my birthdays.

The scene from November 14, 2000, of Bill’s 17th birthday starts to fade out. . .

THE BATTLE THAT MEANS THE MOST IS THE ONE THAT WINS THE WAR

The scene slowly comes into focus and we see Bill Barnhart looking through a large book pertaining to World War II. We are not sure where Bill is located but it is either in his hotel room and we are sure he will let us know. When the cameraman informs Bill he is live broadcasting Bill looks up from the World War II book and begins his comments.

Bill:  There’s been rumors flying around that me and Bea are done as a Mixed Tag Team due to my recent loss to Caleb Storms and Bea’s recent loss to Seleana Zdunich. They state we cannot possibly defeat Kris Ryans and Mikah for the Mixed Tag Team Championship because of those losses. Now that you’ve heard their fiction side of the story I’m ready to tell you the truth side of the story. Yes I lost to Caleb Storms and Bea lost to Seleana Zdunich. Bea has also been the one pinned by Mikah in a previous match but I have a clean win over Kris Ryans. Even though Kris tried to make the claim that I didn’t really defeat him in the wrestling match, that he actually defeated himself, the win is on my record and by knocking him unconscious with my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold. Kris Ryans can continue to run his mouth and claim that I didn’t really win against him but that he defeated himself the fact remains that I did defeat him and he cannot erase that loss from the Record Books.

Bill flips the pages of the World War II book then looks back into the camera.

Bill:  During World War II the United States was fighting a two-front war. One in Europe against Germany and one in the Pacific against Japan. Both Germany and Japan were advanced over the United States in weapons, war ships, and aircraft. The statistics show that the United States and their Allied forces lost a majority of the battles in both Europe and the Pacific. But guess what? The United States won the one battle that won the war. They and their Allied forces bombed the hell out of Germany until they surrendered and the United States dropped a fat boy nuke on Japan and ended that part of World War II.

Bill close the World War II book.

Bill:  Let me address a question to all the viewers. Say you were in a war, or a game, where you have ten battles. Let’s say you win nine of those ten battles but in the tenth battle your opponent beats you so severely that you lose the overall war to them. Did you win the war? Nope! You won more battles than your opponent did but you lost the one battle that made you give up and concede. Proves that having a 9-1 record doesn’t mean shit. But what if you were in that competition and you went 0-9 and then in the tenth battle you beat down your opponent so badly that they gave up and conceded the entire competition to you? Sweet eh? You go 0-9 then beat the shit out of your opponent to make them concede and you are the overall winner with a 1-9 record. Which would you prefer to have? If you choose anything but to win the last battle that makes your opponent quit and concede to you then you are a liar.

Bill pauses for a moment to grab a can of Classic Coke and drink it.

BELATED BIRTHDAY GIFT

Bill:  So, Kris and Mikah, how do you think I feel going into our Mixed Tag Team Championship match? I feel damn good! Thanks for asking! On November 14, 2020, I turn 37 years of age. I wasn’t able to have our Mixed Tag Team Championship match scheduled on my birthday but it has been scheduled for shortly after my birthday and that is okay with me. When we win the Mixed Tag Team Championship I’ll consider it as a belated birthday gift. Once our team, The Barnharts, obtain the Mixed Tag Team Championship we plan on holding it for a very long time. Thanks for the birthday gift!

Bill motions to the cameraman that he’s done with his comments for today. The cameraman calls into the Network and they switch over to regularly scheduled programming.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 12:07:27 PM »
CONFIDENT

Narrator:  I spoke with Bea before giving my comments leading up to her comments on her Mixed Tag Team Championship match at High Stakes X. Bea told me she goes along with Bill’s comments on enjoying life to the fullest and accepting the gifts that come your way. Bea also said she was going to talk about being confident in her personal life and wrestling career.

BEA’S CONFIDENCE CAME EARLY IN LIFE

Bea Barnhart’s image comes on the screen. We don’t know where she’s located but it appears it could be a broadcast studio or a conference room. There is only enough light from the cameraman’s camera to allow us to see Bea but we cannot see anything else in the room.

Bea:  I’m not going to tell you where I’m broadcasting from as there are a lot of people who have been issuing threats toward me so I decided since I’m by myself during this presentation, with the exception of the cameraman, I would say what I need to say then return to my hotel room to spend the night with Bill and Iris.

Bea walks slowly around the room while the cameraman keeps his camera focused on her. As hard as we try to see something from the room so we can identify where she’s broadcasting from we still cannot see anything but Bea.

Bea:  I agree with Bill’s comments of enjoying life to the fullest and enjoying the gifts that come our way. When you do that, and when you come off a loss in a wrestling match and continue forward with confidence, you’re always a winner. Think about it. If you lose your confidence coming off a loss in a wrestling match you have lost your confidence. If you lose your confidence coming off a loss then every time you lose a match you will fall further into depression until you quickly quit the sport of wrestling. You need to learn from every match, whether you win or lose, and improve and keep your confidence.

As Bea continues to slowly walk around the room we continue to look for clues where she might be broadcasting from but nothing appears to give us a clue.

Bea:  Growing up in the Philippines I had a lot of firsts that helped me become more  and more confident. I was the youngest child in our family to start walking upright. I was the youngest child in our family to start talking. In school I was usually one of the top three when it came to both sports and academics. When you obtain a lot of firsts, while others struggle, you obtain tons of confidence and you realize there’s nothing you cannot accomplish. I have a lot of confidence. I ooze confidence. I’m the visual definition of confidence. Does that mean I win every wrestling match I’m assigned to? No. What it means is I can take on any opponent, in any type of match, and perform well. I haven’t had an opponent yet who made short work of me and defeated me easily. I gave every opponent a hell of a fight and they know if they have to face me again they will definitely lose.

Bea continues to ensure when she walks around in the room where there may be enough light to show her surroundings she detours enough to prevent anything but her being seen on the screen.

Bea:  Why am I so confident going into this Mixed Tag Team Championship match? Instead of asking me you should ask Mikah. But since she will lie and try to talk around the truth I’ll tell the truth to you. In our previous match I took the hurt to Mikah big time. She didn’t have an easy time with me. It was like the saying that you can grab a Tiger by the tail but sooner or later you have to let go of his tail then the Tiger will turn and attack you. That’s what I did to Mikah. Yes she got the win in the match over me but she knows it wasn’t as easy as she expected it to be. This upcoming match isn’t going to be any easier than her previous time against me but I guarantee her it will be ten times as hard for her to take me out. I’m confident going into this match and nobody is can take my confidence away.

Bea walks over to one of the walls and we can make out the faint shape of a light switch on the wall. Bea reaches out as if she is about to flip the light switch to turn the lights on in the venue but she stops.

BLACK SHEEP HAS TWO CHANCES TO DEFEAT THE BARNHARTS. . .SLIM AND NONE. . .

Bea:  Black Sheep listen carefully. The only chance you have to defeat us and retain the Mixed Tag Team Championship is to legally defeat us, without interference and cheating, but we all know you two are not capable of that. Mikah you did get a win against me in a previous match but you also nursed bruises and pains from damage I inflicted upon you. You damn sure need to bring a hell of a lot more to our match than you did in our last match. Now you two might also be thinking that since Mikah had a difficult time against me our previous match that maybe for her to tag out to Kris to get Bill into the ring is a better option? Seriously? Remember that Bill defeated Kris by submission and he’ll gladly do it again. You two better place every option you have available for this match into a computer program, have the program calculate out every possible scenario, and when the program spits out that, at best, you have a 30 percent chance of defeating us, please come back and let us know the results. Well that would be a nice gesture but I know you’re afraid to let the world know the computer crunched the data and came out with you losing the Mixed Tag Team Championship to us. And, now, to satisfy your curiosity. . .

THE WRESTLING CAREERS OF KRIS AND MIKAH AS BLACK SHEEP IS DEAD

Bea reaches to the light switch and flips the lights on. We are shocked when we see that the venue Bea is located in is a morgue.

Bea:  Yes I decided to do my comments from a morgue. I’m sure you want to know why. This is a place people are taken to when they expire, pass away, move on, and need to be processed for the after-life. The after-life for you, Kris and Mikah, is to sit around in a Nursing Home watching wrestling on television and bragging to the other residents how great you once were. It pains me when I see wrestlers who no longer have the ability to perform well in the wrestling ring sit around and live in the past. Oh well you two can live in the past all you want but me and Bill are going to live for today and the future.

Bea thanks the cameraman for airing her comments for today. She then flips off the light switch and the room goes dark causing the Network to switch into a commercial break.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 11:27:52 PM »
“SIMPLE.”[/color
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 13
SCENE: i
REC

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2020
TIME: 7:45 AM

Mikah walks into the gym and raises an eyebrow as she sees Courtney Pierce, Coby Quik, and Kris Ryans in the ring working on only god knows what. Mikah glances back at Christian who was still following her around and she still didn’t have any clue as to why he was following her around without any logical reasoning. She’d gone to the doctor’s to see if there was anything else going on but she passed every test with flying colors. So, she just had grown to accept it and was even encouraging her own interaction with the ghost of him.

;;MIKAH “Are you all having fun?”

They all turn to look at her as she sits down in one of the chairs that was around the ring. She doesn’t look phased by the looks that they were giving her. She crosses one leg over the other as she looks up at them and watches as Kris leans against the ropes to look at her.

::KR “You could join us…”

Mikah looks up at him, a bored look in her eyes as she does so. She shrugs her shoulders but doesn’t seem to move from her chair.

;;MIKAH “You’re right. . .I could, but I don’t want to. I just went on a run and ew. I don’t need more sweat.”

Courtney rolls her eyes at Mikah, used to the annoyance that Mikah usually portrayed.

::CP “Then why are you even in the gym, Mikah?”

Mikah looks at Courtney and shrugs her shoulders as she leans back in the chair to get a little more comfortable.

;;MIKAH “Because I can be. Plus, I don’t need to be in that ring every day, Court. I have my skills mastered.”

Courtney rolls her eyes at Mikah before turning back to face  Kris and Coby. Mikah smirks as she watches Court, Kris, and Coby work together before Kris turns to face Mikah once more. She raises an eyebrow at him.

::KR “C’mon Miks, get in the ring with us. We can do teams. Me and you versus Court and Coby. It’ll be good practice for the Barnharts.”

Mikah gives Kris a look as if she was offended by the words that had come out of his mouth. She stands up and pulls her tank top off to reveal her simple turquoise Nike bra that was paired with her super short Nike spandex black shorts. She moves and slides into the ring and gets face to face with Kris, looking up into his eyes.

;;MIKAH “What’s in it for me? And that’s insulting that you think that we need to prepare for the Barnharts, Kristopher. How many times do we have to beat them before Mark and Christian realize that they aren’t worth our time?”

Kris gives Mikah a look before shaking his head at her as they move into each corner. Mikah moves on the outside of the ropes and stands on the apron.

::KR “It still doesn’t mean that we don’t need to prepare, Miks.”

Mikah rolls her eyes at Kris as she leans against the ropes as Court moves on the other side of the ropes across from her. Kris gives Mikah a look.

;;MIKAH “We can only beat dead horse only so many times before it becomes repetitive and boring. I need something to spice it up.”

Kris gives Mikah a shake of his head before him and Coby start to square up to prepare for the match. Mikah leans against the ring post as she watches Kris and Coby work together. Mikah just stands around as she watches the pretend match between Coby and Kris.

-An hour later-

Mikah is laying in the middle of the ring after her and Kris were the proclaimed winners of the match. Kris nudges her with his foot as he looks down at her.

::KR “Get up, Miks. I know that you’re not out of shape.”

Mikah glares at him a little bit before sighing and getting up.

;;MIKAH “You owe me a drink or something.”

Kris raises an eyebrow at her before they get out of the ring and she shoots a look over to Christian who was in the corner. She cracks a smile at him before looking back at Kris.

::KR “How do you figure?”

She smirks at him as the walk out of the gym and she looks him over, her eyes moving up and down his body before she stops him in the hallway and looks up at him with that look in her eyes.

;;MIKAH “I don’t usually do that stuff in the ring and usually just do other stuff. But I did it, for you. So, you owe me.”

He shakes his head at her before running a hand through his hair, messing it up even more than it was already messed up.

::KR “Or I don’t owe you, this is what you signed up for.”

Mikah gives him a slightly dirty look as she folds her arms over her chest.

;;MIKAH “Maybe, I didn’t sign up to train with two other people. You, maybe, but not with others. I get that they’re in our group, and I like them well enough but it didn’t mean that I had to work with them.”

Kris sighs, clearly not wanting to deal with the conversation or argument that was brewing. She gives him a look before shaking her head at him.

::KR “Then I guess maybe you should learn to say the word no, Mikah.”

He turns to walk away but she grabs his arm to stop him, glaring at him.

;;MIKAH “And then get scrutinized by the three of you because I chose not to join in on your little game of fun? Right, because that’s fair Kristopher. It’s fine, don’t worry about it. It’s done. I’m going to go shower and take Myles and Leighton out for lunch. You can come if you want but don’t feel obligated to come. I don’t want you to feel like you’re paying me back or anything. Jesus Christ.”

She turns and walks down the hallway, away from him. He watches her walk down the hallway before sighing and following in her direction. She pays him no mind before walking to the bathroom and turning the shower on to practically scalding hot. She starts to undress, peeling the bra off of her body and tossing it in the corner of the bathroom before wiggling the shorts down her thighs and stepping out of them. She jumps when the bathroom door open and she looks over to see Kris standing there. She gives him a look as she watches him press the lock button to the door and then peel his own shirt off as she steps into the shower. She adjusts the temperature, knowing he didn’t like it as hot as she did and within seconds, he was in the shower with her.

::KR “Nobody is going to scrutinize you, Miks. That’s not the name of the game for group. We just wanted to include you in on the training session.”

She looks at him as she steps under the spray of water and he watches her before stepping under as well, their bodies moving more together.

;;MIKAH “Maybe that’s not what the group is about but that doesn’t mean that it won’t happen, Kris. I’m not trying to be a bitch or whatever but it happens. And it’s fine.”

He sighs, not wanting to deal with the millions of moods that Mikah has but he just looks at her, water dripping down his face. She smiles a little at him as he looks at her.

::KR “It’s clearly not fine, Miks.”

Mikah just shrugs her shoulders as she steps closer to him again.

;;MIKAH “Maybe not. But I’ll get over it, okay? Just let it go, please.”

Kris shakes his head at her.

::KR “It’s not a bad thing to be prepared for the Barnharts even though we’ve beat them a few times before. We don’t want them to pull an upset on us, Miks. Being prepared is better than overlooking them as an easy win, okay? That’s all that we wanted to do today. And before you say it, I know that we have basically three weeks until we face them, but every little thing helps.”

They both hadn’t realized things about the other. Mikah was still seeing Christian Othniel in places where she shouldn’t see him and hadn’t voiced that to anybody else even though it concerned her.

;;MIKAH “Alright, I’m sorry then. Can we do that again this week and next week? I think it could help. Even though Court and Coby are ten thousand times better than Bea and Bill. And don’t tell them I said that.”

Kris smirks at her.

::KR “I’m so telling them you said that.”

Mikah scowls at him before kissing him.

“MOOD.”
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 8
SCENE: ii
REC

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2020
TIME: 5:45 PM

Hello Fans!

It’s been a long time since I’ve done a blog post to promote a match, but I thought I’d change things up a little bit. I hope you all don’t mind. Plus, I have a sick one year old that’s been attached to me all week and is finally sleeping in my arms. I didn’t want to put him down to film a promo for you all, so I’m settling on a blog post and hoping that it’s good enough for the both of you.

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been in the ring and I honestly miss it. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not prepared for next Sunday because I’ve been doing everything that I can to get in the ring and practice what I do best. I know a lot of you don’t think that I do that because I don’t tweet about it but I’ve never tweeted about going to the gym, it is just not my thing. If you wanted to know what I was doing every part of the day, you’d have to just follow me around. See, here’s the thing about my Twitter, I can post whatever the fuck I want to post on it. It’s my account, I don’t have to post about any upcoming match or anything that it’s involved with the company if I don’t want to. That’s the beauty of living in the US, we have that freedom. So, leave that there.

Now let’s talk about Bea and Billius Barnhart. Oh? It’s not Billius? I really don’t give a fuck what his name is at all. He could be called Frank for all I care. I don’t care what his name or what it isn’t, he is not my concern. He has to step into the ring with Kris, not myself. Do I need to worry about what he thinks about his ability in the ring? Because compared to Kristopher? He’s absolute jack shit in the ring when he’s being compared to Kristopher. Is that harsh? Maybe. Do I give a fuck? No, I don’t have any fucks to give to him or anybody else for that matter.

But you know who I do have to worry about? His ugly hag of a wife. Mean? Maybe. True? Definitely so. I am not sure that I follow the appeal to her or what she thinks she brings to the talent pool in the Bombshell locker room. Not that I have to worry about sharing a locker room with the likes of her, because I have a championship but still. I’m not sure that she has the same appeal that Evie Jordan has or even Dani Weston. And I can say both of those things with confidence. Or type them, to be more exact because I’m not speaking them. But it’s the same difference, is it not?

I’m sure she’ll use the fact that I haven’t been in a match in a few weeks against me. She’ll say that I’m not a fighting champion or something of the sort but the last match I was in? I’m pretty sure that Kristopher and I won with no questions asked. We are still undefeated as a team and don’t have to worry about whether or not we’re going to lose to the likes of the Barnharts. What more do we have to do to prove that we are better than they are? Oh, because they attacked us a few weeks ago they’re suddenly worth of getting a shot at us? Bitch please, they’re barely worthy to be in my presence.

My fans know who I am. They know what I’m capable of and almost everybody in that locker room knows exactly who the fuck I am without a blink of an eye. But you look at the likes of Bea Barnhart and you wonder what she even thinks she’s doing in the company as a competitor. I mean, I don’t even think she has the right to be here as a manager. Maybe as a circus clown though, I’m sure that SCW could use one of those as a stress reliever. Oh wait, that’s more of the nutjob’s job. 😉

You see, I’ve never been worried about stepping into the ring against Bea Barnhart. I’ve done it before and it was nothing to be worried about. She talks a big game, acts like she has what it takes to beat me but in the end? She fucking can’t do shit. Where’s a real challenge for Kristopher and myself? Why can’t we get people that actually want to try to take the championships from us? A team who doesn’t just want to lay down and take the L? Is there even such a thing? I highly doubt it. But I am waiting for Ben and Evie Jordan to form a team to take us on. That will be interesting to see.

There aren’t a lot of teams in the company that stand a chance to take the championships away from us, if I’m being completely and utterly honest. Bold of me to say, maybe but do you expect anything else from me? Hello, if you’re just tuning into me and don’t know a fuck about me, then that’s your problem. I know what I have done in the ring and what I’m about to do in that ring in eight days. And Bea and Billius? They don’t stand a chance against Kristopher and I. This is only our second defense of the championships and we’re not about to let them go so easily.

Should I be taking the match more seriously? Probably but is it worth stressing over? Definitely not. We’ve beaten them before and I guarantee that we will do it again in eight days. Don’t expect that to change just because Billius and Bea think that they stand a chance against the likes of Kristopher and I.  It’s laughable, really. I mean, I’d be laughing out loud at the thought if I didn’t want to wake my sleeping son up. But really, come on. Anybody with a brain can see that Kristopher and I are miles ahead of Bea and Billius when it comes to the talent pool.

Talented or not, which we all know that the two brainless wonders are anything but that, it doesn’t matter. Kristopher and I as a team are unstoppable and I’d like to see the witless wonders try to beat us. I mean maybe they’ll surprise me and bring the fight to the ring next Sunday and give Kristopher and I a real challenge but it’s very unlikely.

There’s a reason that I came back to team with Kristopher, you know. I know that I’ve stated that I hated tag team wrestling in the past and that it would never happen but here I am, one half of the Mixed Tag Team Champions with Kristopher as my partner. The only reason that I hated tag team wrestling before was because it was not a mixed tag division. I can honestly say that I trust Kristopher 110% as my partner and that’s the only reason I came back. I know that I can trust him. People will say that I came back to be a grand slam champion but that is still not something that I care about being. Am I one? Yes, obviously. But do I fucking care about it? Not one bit.

This was fun to type up but I’m going to go lie down with my son. See you soon!

Xoxo
Mikah.

Offline Kristopher Ryans

• View Profile
    • Kristopher Ryans
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 11:39:11 PM »
==========================================================

>”The Miracle” Kristopher Ryans hadn’t had much to say since his match against O’Malley was canceled, and he was kicked off the last show. Despite that, the Mixed Tag Team Champion didn’t look upset in the least. In fact, with his feet up on his desk and his championship belt draped perfectly over his shoulder, he seemed to be the textbook definition of content. It was a contrast to his last few appearances.

There’s nothing quite like a sure thing, is there?

The champion leaned further back in his chair with a long sigh of content.

I mean, The Barnharts aren’t a walk in the park by any means. There is a long list of others that MIkah and I could put away a lot faster than we are going to beat Bill and Bea a week from Sunday. There are teams that put up a lot less of a challenge. There are teams that Mikah and I can dominate physically. The Barnharts are not a team that falls into that category. Mikah and I defending our championships is not going to be easy. I want to make that clear. I don’t want people to get what I am saying all knotted up. This match is going to get brutal. It is going to be a struggle. But it is also going to be a successful defense for The Black Sheep. Period.

Kris shrugs his shoulders unapologetically.

Some things are just true. These two shouldn’t be offended by that. They shouldn’t take it personally, and it is not meant as an insult to either of the two of them. Mikah and I have proven that we can beat these two. I have proven more than once that I am capable of beating Bill on my own as well. There is no questioning that Bea is nowhere close to being on Mikah’s level. So when I say that the result of this match is inevitable, I’m not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. I am simply stating a fact, and no matter how hard they try, they can’t change a fact. It will only ever read one way. Just like this match was only ever going to go one way. Mikah and I are going to have our hands raised into the air at the end of this one, and The Black Sheep are going to live to fight another day.

He doesn’t let himself look that far into the future though. Undoubtedly, the fact that his days with a guaranteed championship opportunity were dwindling was on his mind. The Miracle had already stated his intent to cash in his chance on the last Climax Control of the year, but until that moment, the Mixed Tag Championships were the only thing that he cared about.

...and look, I know. We have done this whole thing a few times already. I have to give Bill credit for being the only person this year to beat me. He has been riding that wave since the moment the bell rang and sealed the biggest upset Climax Control has seen in a very long time. Nobody thought that he could pull it off that first time, and rightfully so. He has failed to do it a second time in a handful of attempts since. Hell, he even failed to do anything with all that momentum that the win over me got him. He has had opportunity after opportunity and always manages to come up just a little bit short.

Kris holds up his thumb and index finger just millimeters apart while shaking his head. The laughs that he lets out makes it feel like Bill’s misfortunes have been a source of entertainment for him.

...and we can’t just let the fact that Bill and Bea didn’t earn this match in the ring get brushed under the rug. They didn’t prove themselves against other formidable teams. They didn’t win their way through the ranks. Instead, they popped up backstage and ambushed us for reasons that I’m not even sure that I understand. One second Mikah was blabbering on about something I didn’t care about, and the next second I was on the ground. Apparently that is how championship matches get awarded these days.

There is clear disgust in his voice. Had he known it was that easy to get recognized, there was no way that he and Mikah would have wasted all of that time ascending to the top the right way.

...but that is why it is so easy to see how this match is going to go. On one hand, you have The Black Sheep. We dominated our way through the teams in this division. We accepted every challenge. We have fought every single group that has stepped up. We won these championships cleanly, and have defended them without trouble. Nobody questions that we are at the top of this division. Nobody thinks that we got lucky. Mikah and I back up our words every time we are in that ring, and there isn’t anyone on this roster that can prove us wrong. We are undefeated as a team in this company. Think about that. It’s not like we have run away from anyone. We even went as far as to challenge Ben and Evie. For all the chatter about the two of us being overrated, nobody seems to be able to beat us. Maybe that is because The Black Sheep are every bit as good as we say that we are. We are every bit as good as our records show that we are. Maybe we are both Grand Slam Champions for a good reason. It would be nice if a few people around here could wrap their heads around that. It would save me a lot of time.

Kris takes his feet off of the desk and sits forward in his chair. His carefree attitude is gone, like his own words struck a nerve.

Instead Mikah always have to come around and sound like assholes for putting everyone down. We get pigeonholed into this “villain” shtick because nobody is willing to accept a simple easy truth. The two of us are just better than the rest. We have proven it over-and-over again over the years. Our rise to greatness is painted all over the history of this company. It’s gotten to a point where people aren’t even surprised anymore when we steamroll whatever is in front of us.

He tries to shake off the negativity by standing up out of his chair and attempting to leave it all behind him.

The Barnharts were in our rear view. That is, until they up and attacked us from behind. Now, instead of going on to something bigger and better, we have to revisit some shit that we have already proven that we can do. For The Barnharts, this match is the best that they could have hoped for. This is their longshot hope to jump the line, because they have already demonstrated that they are incapable of ascending through the ranks. People are going to boo The Black Sheep at High Stakes, but who are the real villains of this situation?

Kris crosses the room over to where the camera sits and reaches out for it. He picks it up off of its stand and holds it out at arm’s length so that the Mixed Tag Team Championship belt stays inside the shot.

Everyone is so quick to point the finger at The Black Sheep when we do something wrong, but we are the victims here. We’re the ones being forced to take a step back and bulldoze a team beneath our level. We didn’t ask for any of this, The Barnharts sought it out. They begged for the beating that they are going to get at High Stakes.

He shrugs.

I feel like these are dice that they are going to regret rolling, but such is life in Sin City. Not everyone can be a winner.

A wide smile spreads across his face.

Unfortunately for Bill and Bea, The Black Sheep always win.

>

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 03:38:14 PM »
THE BARNHARTS WILL BE MIXED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Narrator:  If you want to place bets on the Mixed Tag Team Championship match then place your bets on The Barnhart for the win. There is absolutely no doubt they will enter the ring as challengers and exit the ring as the newly crowned Mixed Tag Team Champions.

SHOPPING IS EASY WHEN YOU ARE AS SEXY AS BEA BARNHART

Bea Barnhart is seen walking in a small shopping area that has a pond with ducks swimming in the water on one side and stores on the other side of the walkway. The cameraman keeps up with Bea to ensure he stays focused on her. Bea walks down the walkway to look into the windows of the shops.

Bea:  I see some really nice clothes in this store Too bad most of the cows on the Bombshell Roster couldn’t even get one leg into most of those outfits. Damn shame they have to watch me purchase clothing made for women of my fantastic body style while they have to go to a tent maker to have their clothing prepared. I don’t think I’d want to be of a size that, when asked who made my dress, I’d have to reply COLEMAN! Oh well that’s what they get for over-eating and not taking care of their health.

Bea continues walking and comes to a store that sells casual clothing.

Bea:  This is more along the lines of the style of clothing I enjoy wearing as they are casual and easy to maneuver in. Although I’m a fashion plate in the sport of wrestling while serving as Bill’s Manager I prefer clothing that is comfortable to wear for other occasions. Oops! I’m sorry! I forgot that since most of the Bombshells in our Federation have an I.Q. less than their waist size being a fashion plate means you’re a person who dresses very fashionably and I do that when attending Bill to his wrestling matches as his Manager.

Bea continues walking and looking into the store windows. In this store, which is a sporting goods store, they have cheap replicas of Championship belts from various wrestling federations.

Bea:  There you go Black Sheep! Once we dethrone you as Mixed Tag Team Champions you can run to this store and purchase some cheap imitations to try to keep the memory of when you were actually Mixed Tag Team Champions in Sin City Wrestling.

Bea moves to the end of the row of stores and this one is a book store. She notices the featured book on display is one that helps readers boost their self-esteem/

Bea:  Kris and Mikah you can run down here and purchase this book after we defeat you for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. You know you two will be sad and depressed so maybe you can find information in this book to help you regain some of your self-esteem. I understand how hard it will be for you two to regain confidence and self-esteem when the fans start booing you because you suck and lost the Championship to us. However if you have to rely on the support of fans to be successful in the sport of wrestling you’re more pathetic than even I imagined you are. The fans don’t determine your wrestling abilities and success in the wrestling ring. Each wrestler is fully responsible for their wrestling abilities and success in the sport.

DISGUSTING PEOPLE IN PUBLIC PLACES

Be walks to the pond across from the stores and she stands at a railing watching the Ducks swim around and chase each other.

Bea:  It is relaxing to look at the pond and watch the Ducks swim and chase each other.

Suddenly there is a loud noise next to Bea. QUACK!!!  Expecting to see a Duck Bea turns toward the noise and there are no Ducks near her. There is, however, a fat, greasy, overweight, horribly dressed woman, in a Coleman dress, standing next to her and she is shoving corn dogs and fries into her mouth. Bea is wondering if this woman farted and then she receives her answer when the woman shifts her weight and Bea hears the loud noise again. QUACK!!!

Bea:  Oh GAWD! And I thought the farts of Bill and Iris were rank and noisy! Hey you disgusting bitch why the hell you polluting the environment with your smelly farts? There’s so much room around this pond that you could have gone off by yourself to be greasy and noisy but you didn’t have to stand next to me and do it!

The obese woman takes offense at the comments of Bea.

Woman:  How dare you make those comments to me! I have a medical condition that I cannot control!

Bea:  I didn’t realize that over-eating fatty greasy foods, not controlling what you eat, and farting stinky farts in public is classified as a medical condition. I think some of the ducks in the pond just passed out! Damn!

Woman:  I don’t have to stand here and take your crap!

Bea:  If you’re going to remain standing next to me and scaring the ducks and polluting the environment with your disgusting farts then you will take my crap! Either that or you move to some other location.

Bea watches as the woman turns and waddles off to another location.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  Well after that incident I’m ready to close my comments for today. I’ll start with a reference everyone is familiar with. While walking with Iris we often come across cats. I don’t like cats. They are arrogant mutants and they put up a good show but they are unable to back up their show. So you have this 5 to 7 pound cat being approached by a 30 to 40 pound dog. What does the cat do? They immediately stand on their tip-toes, arch their back, puff out their fir, and hiss. All that show and yet they’re still nothing but a 5 to 7 pound pussy being confronted by a 30 to 40 pound dog. These dumb ass cats believes that hissing, puffing up, arching their back, and standing on their tip-toes is going to intimidate another animal and they fail every time. You’re that cat Mikah. You stand on your tip-toes, hiss at me, puff yourself up, and arch your back, but you’re still the same pathetic pussy cat that is being confronted by me. So there you have it Kris and Mikah. You two ask how our team can be so confident that we’ll win the Mixed Tag Team Championship? The answer? Because we’re better than you! Because we’re more confident than you! Because we can defeat you! We are the future of Sin City Wrestling and we’ll establish ourselves as such when we defeat you at High Stakes X.

Bea thanks the cameraman for following her and airing her comments. The cameraman calls into the Network and informs them he is cutting his camera feed. When the camera feed is turned off the screen goes black.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 04:57:12 PM »
GIFTED AND TALENTED

Narrator:  Some people are gifted. Some people are talented. Some people are neither. And Bill Barnhart? He is both gifted and talented and he holds an I.Q. of 130 which places him in the top five percent in the world.

We are taken back to J. P. Howard Elementary School in Oakland, California. This is the school Bill Barnhart attended in Fifth and Sixth grade. The reason he attended for only those years is that his family moved from another area of Oakland to the Oakland Hills so Bill had to transfer to a new school as he was located in a different school district. Bill’s original Elementary School was Allendale where he attended from Kindergarten to Fourth Grade. The Principal and one of the Counselors of J. P. Howard Elementary School are going around to the the classrooms to see how the students are doing with their class work. Some students were found to be falling way behind so they were required to take extra training to try to bring them up to the average standard. Others, Bill Barnhart included, were gifted and talented, and was bored with the slow pace of the classroom instruction. The Principal stops at Bill’s desk then he addresses the Counselor.

Principal:  Why is this student in the regular class when it is obvious he is gifted and talented and should be in advanced classes?

Counselor:  I’m very sorry about that. This student, Bill Barnhart, transferred to our school from Allendale Elementary when his family moved to the Oakland Hills where he is now in our School District. We have been watching him but normally students are evaluated for years and since Bill has been in our school only from the start of this school year, and only for a few months, the evaluation hasn’t been fully completed yet.

Principal:  I don’t care if student  Barnhart has been in our school for several years or several days. It is obvious he is extremely intelligent, gifted, and talented, and I want you to place him in the Gifted Student Program starting tomorrow!

That scene from J. P. Howard Elementary School ends and the Narrator comes back on the screen.

Narrator:  I told you Bill Barnhart was gifted and talented!

BILL EXPLAINS THINGS

The scene shifts to the current time and we get a shot of Bill Barnhart sitting at the announcing table at the wrestling ring at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, where Sin City Wrestling is holding High Stakes X.

Bill:  Thanks for joining me today. This is the wrestling ring where me and Bea will defeat Kris Ryans and Mikah for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. How can I be so damn sure of that? Because I’m gifted and talented. Sit back and relax as I’d like to give examples of how gifted and talented I am.

Bill opens a bottle of water and takes a drink.

Bill:  I took a programming course at Computer Learning Center. They gave us an aptitude test but in reality it was an I.Q. test. When the instructor was done grading the aptitude test the instructor stood before the class and stated that in his thirty years working for Computer Learning Center he’s never seen anyone score as high as the high score today. Sitting behind me was an obnoxious bitch who spent the entire time in our classes bragging how she’s the smartest student in the class because she had a Master’s Degree. I kept telling her intelligence isn’t determined by the College Degrees a person holds. Even so she never gave up. So when the instructor mentioned about the highest score he’s ever seen in thirty years at Computer Learning Center that Little Miss I Have a Master’s Degree Bitch behind me started yelling I KNOW IT’S ME!!! I KNOW IT’S ME!!! What happened next is what you often see in a movie when a snobby asshole jerk thinks they’re God’s gift to the world and they get humiliated in front of everyone. When the instructor started to read the score and then said the person scored the highest score he’s seen in thirty years the obnoxious asshole sitting behind me jumped up and started strutting toward the front of the class to be admired for her score. The instructor looked at her and asked why she is walking to the front of the class and she said because she had a Master’s Degree so it has to be her who scored the highest score in his thirty years at the company. The instructor told her to sit her ass down then he called me to the front of the class to receive the award. That woman was so humiliated, so humbled, so insulted, that she was out-classed by me with a High School Diploma, she never talked to me again and that was a blessing. When I returned to my seat in front of her, with my award for scoring the highest score ever on the Computer Learning Center aptitude test in thirty years, I turned to her and said:  THE REASON YOU’RE IN COMPUTER LEARNING CENTER IS TO LEARN A SKILL SO YOU CAN GET A JOB. YOUR MASTER’S DEGREE DOESN’T MEAN SHIT WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE SKILLS TO BACK IT UP!

Bill drinks more water then continues.

Bill:  Another talent I have is someone could be reading a book or paper and I can stand in front of their desk and read the entire document even though I’m standing where I’m reading the words upside down and backward. Less than one percent of people in the world have this talent.

Bill takes his third drink of water.

Bill:  The last talent I have to present to you is the ability to overcome a loss in the sport of wrestling and still go out and perform at 100 percent in every match. Unlike half of both the Male and Bombshell Rosters who whine, bitch, moan, complain, and think the world has come to an end when they lose a match, I shrug off the loss and continue performing at a high level of performance and efficiency.

Bill stands up from the announcing table and walks so he is standing in front of the ring.

SPECIAL TALENTS AND ABILITIES ARE THE KEY

The scene switches and we’re taken to Lawrenceville, Georgia, in the year is 2018, and we’re at the Gwinnett County Fair located at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We see Bill, Bea, and Iris, walking around the Fairgrounds and when they turn the corner they come face-to-face with their idols Shaggy, Scooby Doo, and Daphne, of Scooby Doo fame.

Bill:  Shaggy! Scooby! We’re your biggest fans!

Shaggy:  You’ve got to be kidding me! We’re your biggest fans!

Daphne:  And, Bea, I’m a huge fan of yours. I only wish I was as pretty as you.

Bea:  I think that comment goes the other way Daphne. You’re the one with the looks every woman wants.

Bill:  Shaggy I saw a sign while walking around that they’re having a pepperoni pizza eating contest and the winner gets a free one year supply of pepperoni pizzas! Knowing how you and Scooby can down pizza how about you and Scooby enter the contest and challenge me and Iris even though I know we’ll win.

Shaggy:  You two? Win the pepperoni eating contest? In your dreams! Me and Scooby have this one hands down. Let do it!

Daphne:  Here we go again! Anything for food with those two!

Bea:  Same with Bill and Iris!

The six walk over to the venue where the pepperoni pizza eating contest will take place and they register. Although there are other contestants already registered when they see the teams of Bill and Iris and Shaggy and Scooby the ask to drop out of the contest and they are returned their entry fees. Now the only contestants are Bill’s team and Shaggy’s team. The moderator of the pepperoni pizza eating contest lays down the rules.

Moderator:  This pepperoni pizza eating contest has simple rules. Each team will be given a large pepperoni pizza on a pan and it will already be cut into eight pieces. Once a team has finished all the pizza on that pan another pan of pepperoni pizza will be delivered to their table. The major restriction is the time limit which is fifteen minutes. When I ring the bell you start eating and when I ring the bell again you immediately stop. The winning team will be the team that was able to eat the most amount of pepperoni pizza in fifteen minutes. Are you ready?

Bill and Iris and Shaggy and Scooby indicate they’re ready. The Moderator rings the bell and both teams dive into their pizzas. Shaggy and Scooby take an early lead but Bill and Iris quickly catch up with them. Bill and Iris finish their pizza first so another large pepperoni pizza is delivered. Not to be out-done Shaggy and Scooby pick up the pace and quickly finish off the first pizza then dive into the second one. The Moderator lets the two teams know they have five minutes left in the competition. Both teams finish their second pizza at the same time and the third pizzas are delivered to their tables. We can tell that all four contestants are stuffed but both teams are determined to win. Slice after slice of pepperoni pizza disappear and then the bell rings and the Moderator indicates the contest is over and to stop eating. We can hear Bill, Iris, Shaggy, and Scooby moaning and groaning from eating so much pepperoni pizza in a short period of time.

Moderator:  This appears to be an extremely close pepperoni pizza eating contest. Can I please have one of the judges come to the tables with a ruler?

A judge walks up with a ruler. What remains on each pizza pan is one slice of pepperoni pizza that is partially eaten. A visual on the pizza slices makes it difficult to determine who ate more pizza so they measure both slices. They finish measuring and the Moderator announces the winner.

Moderator:  Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this year’s pepperoni pizza eating contest by the amount of one-tenth of a slice advantage. . .BILL AND IRIS BARNHART!!!

Bill and Iris celebrate their win and when they look over at Shaggy and Scooby they’re surprised to see them also celebrating their victory. They run over to Bill and Iris to congratulate them.

Shaggy:  Congratulations you two! That was an awesome competition! I can’t be upset at losing to great competitors like you two.

Bill:  That was a great contest and you two are great competitors. What do you want to do next?

Shaggy:  On our way to the venue for the pepperoni eating contest me and Scooby noticed a food venue selling huge banana splits. Let’s go celebrate your victory with lots of banana splits! Working hard to compete in that pepperoni pizza eating contest made me hungry!

Bill:  Yeah! Me too! Let’s go!

Bea and Daphne look at each other.

Daphne:  Can you believe those two? They moaned and groaned at eating so much pepperoni pizza in a short period of time, and nearly eat themselves into a food coma, and now they want to gorge on banana splits!

Bea:  That’s my Bill and Iris and that’s your Shaggy and Scooby. We might as well join them for banana splits since watching them in the competition made me hungry.

Daphne:  Yeah!

The scene from 2018 at the Gwinnett County Fair fades out and we return to today where Bill is on camera at the Orleans Arena to finish up his comments for today.

ALWAYS USE YOUR TALENTS FOR YOUR BENEFIT AND SUCCESS

Bill:  Before I launch into closing comments for the benefit of Kris and Mikah I’ll show you another of my special gifts and that is the gift of honesty. Going into my last match, which was against Caleb Storms, I commented that it was the second match between us and I won the first match. I inadvertently forgot about our second match which Caleb won. So with his win over me recently, in our third match, Storms is 2-1 against me. Honesty is the best policy. No need to be a lying sack of shit when you can tell the truth.

Bill smiles into the camera.

Bill:  Everyone has at least one talent. I have dozens of talents so I slam dunk everyone else. You also need to know how to use your talents to be successful in competitions. Whether you enter a Spelling Bee, a Math competition, a pepperoni pizza eating competition, or a wrestling match, you need to use your talents for your benefit. That’s what I do. That’s why I’m successful. That’s why I’m awesome. With my special talents and abilities I’ll step into this very wrestling ring at High Stakes X, with my lovely talented wife, Manager, and Tag Team Partner Bea, and as the Mixed Tag Team of The Barnharts, we’ll destroy and humiliate Black Sheep, in Kris Ryans and Mikah, and we will become the next Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 10:28:18 PM »
“MONSTER.”
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 2
SCENE: i
REC

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2020
TIME: 5:45 PM

Mikah is seen sitting on the floor in a room that appeared to be all concrete. Off to the right of her, there were a few metal chairs that were knocked over on their sides as if they’d been thrown around. She looks as if she hadn’t seen a shower for a day or two and her hair was down and appeared to be wet and she didn’t have her extensions in, her hair only went to just below her shoulders. She was wearing a simple pair of gray sweatpants with one leg bunched up around her mid-calf and had a simple white tank top on that showed the straps to her black bra. Her make up was just slightly smudged under her eyes.

;;Mikah “Monsters, they exist right?”

Her eyes flicker up to the camera as it was across from her.

;;MIKAH “I mean, considering the fact that Brainless Bill wants to compare this match on Sunday with him and Bea against me and Kristopher to World War II, I would agree that there are monsters in the world. But I’m not the one making the comparisons of a match to a war. A war, that was against a Monster but I’m not sure that Kristopher or I could be considered monsters to the caliber of that man.”

She stares straight ahead for a moment, letting the camera film her just sitting there in silence. She takes a deep breath.

;;MIKAH “I’m not a good person. I’ve never claimed to be a good person and I never will claim to be one. Those words have never come out of my mouth but to compare Kristopher and I to the likes of Adolf Hitler? That’s pretty low, even for somebody like Brainless Bill and Befuddled Bea. Now, I don’t expect them to understand half the words that come out of my mouth because they’re some backwoods types of people and I’m not about that life. But if you want to make the comparison to World War II about our match, Brainless Bill, then you better yourself in Adolf Hitler’s shoes because your outcome is going to be the same as his. You’re still going to fucking lose.”

She rolls her eyes before picking at a loose string on her sweatpants. She looks around the room for a moment, her eyes a little shifty before she focuses back on the camera.

;;MIKAH “You keep bringing up that Kristopher lost to you in his first match back in the company, Brainless Bill. But what I want to know is, have you beat him since his return match? Nope. You’re still just a fucking loser like you will always be with a second rate wife and no life. You’re just going to keep spinning your wheels while insisting that you’re going to beat Kristopher and myself. And do I really need to be worrying about you? No, because you are not legally allowed to touch me in the ring. I don’t have to step in the ring with you but I could kick your ass if I absolutely had to, you know. And that’s a fact. I’ve faced bigger, badder, more stupid monsters than you. And I could take you down easily. I’d have you crying like a little bitch if it was allowed. So continue to compare me and Kristopher to those that tried to win that war. You’re going to lose so that makes you Hitler.”

She shakes her head before looking up at the ceiling.

;;MIKAH “I’ve been to war in that ring before. I’ve fought many monsters and I’ve fought my own personal battles, I don’t need to fight two idiots that don’t have a chance in hell of winning. But I’m going to do it because it’s fun. But there are things that I’ve done that nobody knows about. Nobody knows about the monsters I’ve faced on my own. Or that the demons keep coming back to me and I can’t shake them. But I’m still here, and I’m still fighting the monsters and the demons of my life. So taking on the likes of Brainless Bill and Befuddled Bea is going to be easier than some of the other things I’ve had to face in my life.”

She looks across from her, a blank look entering her eyes as her eyes land on Christian Othniel who was sitting across from her. She just stares at him, tears entering her eyes as she looks at his ghost like form. She was still confused about that entire situation but at the same time, she didn’t want to question it as she didn’t want to lose him.

;;MIKAH “Over ten years ago, I battled an eating disorder. And eating disorder that I still have a few struggles with today. But that was harder to fight than fighting either of these two will be. I’ve had to fight my own personal hell before and that is definitely harder than fighting the two Brainless wonders of SCW.”

She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

;;MIKAH “Almost five years ago, I lost the one person I loved the most in the world to a drug overdose.”

She rubs her lips together as a tear drops down her cheek and she is quick to wipe it away as she stares at Christian’s ghostlike form.

;;MIKAH “And that? That was a hard pill to swallow. That was the biggest monster I’ve ever had to face.”

She hadn’t ever talked about how hard it was to face that demon. And she still really couldn’t face it, she couldn’t tell him to leave her alone. To let her live her life without him because she didn’t want to live her life without him. That much she knew.

;;MIKAH “It was even harder than losing my Bombshell championship for the first time. And that wasn’t a big of a deal compared to what happened barely a week later.”

She takes a deep breath as she continues to just stare at Christian, not even looking at the camera. She wipes her face to get rid of all the tears that were there.

;;MIKAH “Losing Christian Othniel was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to endure and it still haunts me to this day. People wondered why I didn’t ask for a rematch against Sam Marlowe back in February of 2016, well there’s your reason. I was barely clinging to life myself and I just…I didn’t care about wrestling or competed. I struggled with sobriety and I’m not just talking alcohol.”

She looks at Christian as he sits across from her. He rubs his hand over his face, listening to her speak so candidly to the camera.

;;MIKAH “I contemplated just you know walking away and never returning to anything that could be considered a life or a career. Because things didn’t matter to me anymore. I didn’t care if I won matches or if I lost matches and 2016 is the worst year of my career. 2015? Definitely the best but did I get any recognition for anything that I did in 2015? Nope because all of those sheep that are in the back thought that I was intoxicated every single Climax Control, which wasn’t true. I only drank on the shows where I wasn’t booked in a match. I didn’t risk anybody’s lives in the ring like the fucking imbeciles in the back like to think I did. But you know, that’s another story. We’re talking about monsters.”

She takes a deep breath as her eyes stay locked on Christian Othniel. She hated talking about his death and how it affected her and how it still affects her.

;;MIKAH “I will never get over that Christian chose drugs over me and his child, that will always haunt me. But I’m stronger than my monsters and the skeletons in my closet.”

She pauses for a moment or two as she stares at him and the camera pans over to see what she was looking at but there was nothing but a wall there. The camera moves back to Mikah as she lean against the wall, one leg bent up and her forearm resting on her knee and the other leg straight out in front of her.

;;MIKAH “I know that people like to discredit me as a competitor. I know they say that I talk a big game. And that I like to take my opponents for granted. I’m not stupid, I hear what the morons in the back say about me but you know what that says to me?”

She looks into the lens of the camera, a cold hearted look in her eyes.

;;MIKAH “That I’m the monster in their story. Because I was the monster that they couldn’t slay or beat to get whatever it was that they needed to achieve. Look at the nutjob, I’ve beaten her so many times that it’s become boring and bland to me. And don’t even get me started on Mercedes Vargas.”

She rolls her eyes at the thought of her.

;;MIKAH “You see, Befuddled Bea, your claim that you gave me bumps and bruises that I never got over is a lie. You might have held your own in that one match, but there were aches or pains or bruises that you speak of. You’re a liar and I hate liars. I won that match for Kristopher and myself, and while you brought it to me, according to you, not me, it doesn’t matter if you can hold your own in that ring against me or not. I’m one half of the Mixed Tag Team champions, not you. And I’ll be damned if I’m going to let some mother fucking liar take it from me.”

She shakes her head at the camera.

;;MIKAH “You’re not horrible in the ring, I’ll give you that. But you don’t match up to me and my talent in that ring. I’ve worked too long, and too hard to have the ability to do what I do in that ring without a second thought. It’s like breathing to me, being in that ring and nobody’s ever believed me before. Nobody thought that when I returned in July that I’d be ready to be back after nearly two years off from competing. They all thought that I’d be riddled with ring rust and that I’d fall flat on my face like they wanted me to. But that didn’t happen.”

She reaches up and brushes the wet strands of her hair out of her face as she continues to look at the camera before her eyes once again fall to Christian Othniel once more. She just stares at him as another tear drops down her cheek.

;;MIKAH “After everything that I’ve been through and after everything that I’ve put myself through, I’m not going to let myself lose to the likes of Befuddled Bea and Brainless Bill. My career has come too far to let the likes of those two imbeciles take the championships from Kristopher and myself.”

She tucks her blonde hair behind her ear as she stares at the wall in front of her where she could see Christian Othniel’s ghost form but to everybody else, there was nobody else.

;;MIKAH “You should be worried, Befuddled Bea. You should be really worried.”

She didn’t bother looking up at the camera as she keeps eye contract with Christian Othniel. She breathes in deeply and slowly lets it out as she tries her best to keep control over her emotions that seemed to be all over the place.

;;MIKAH “Because I’m going to be the monster in this match, the monster that you’re going to be scared to face. Because I’m better than you, I’d say bigger than you but physically, you’re bigger than I am but my talent? It’s way bigger than yours. I don’t need a man to make my career relevant. Remember, I am the measuring stick that people compare the rookie bombshells too. Is it my fault that people compare the newbies to the likes of me? No but that does mean that my talent overshadows yours in this match, Befuddled Bea. And you better realize just who the hell you’re messing with.”

She looks across the room at Christian again, her eyes looking him over as she smiles softly at him. She struggled with her emotions when it came to him. She wasn’t able to sort them out and keep them from her face.

;;MIKAH “You think this is going to be a walk in the park for you and Brainless Bill. I know I talk about myself a lot and that my skills are better than your-which, they are don’t forget that-but Kristopher? He’s no walk in the park and Brainless Bill should know that. Sure, you got the win over him in his return match but he hasn’t lost a match since then, has he?”

She pulls her eyes away from Christian to look at the camera, a smirk playing on her pretty face. She was always sure of Kristopher’s talent, even when he was the first one to put himself down.

;;MIKAH “Kristopher is the best in that ring in his division. He might not agree with what I’m saying but he is. He’s not in your face about his own talent like I am but I wouldn’t team with just anybody. I wouldn’t put my trust in anybody else. Well, Despy is excluded; I’d trust Despy with my life. Just like I trust Kristopher with it; they’re the only two people alive that I trust with my entire being. But back on topic, I trust that Kristopher has my back in that ring no matter what. I don’t have to worry about him not pulling his own weight because that’s what he does and he’s good at it. I’d say he’s better than I am but let’s not push it.”

She winks at the camera before letting her eyes fall back to the same spot as before.

;;MIKAH “But this isn’t going to be a battle between Kristopher and I. Oh no, it’s going to be a battle for the Brainless Wonders of SCW. They think they have a chance to win on Sunday when they have none. They’re living in a fantasy world where life is all sunshine and daisies. And Brainless Bill thinks that we’re going to let him win because he’s considering this match his birthday present. He thinks we’re going to gift wrap the championships for him and his befuddled wife and just hand them over. But he’s just as brainless as he appears to be.”

She shakes her head as she looks down at her lap for a second, her hair falling to the sides of her face for a moment. She looks back up as she looks at the camera, ignoring the ghost form of Christian Othniel.

;;MIKAH “Here’s a lesson that you’re going to have to learn right now, Brainless Bill.”

She leans in just a little bit with a smirk on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH “Nobody gives a fuck that your birthday was a few days ago. Who the fuck cares if you’re another year older and another year that we have to suffer through the boredom of your promos?  If anything, you should be giving gifts to the entire locker room”

She rolls her eyes at the thought of it.

;;MIKAH “Because we’re the ones that have to suffer through your promos. We should be compensated for it.”

She takes a minute to think as she looks back over at the ghost form of Christian Othniel. He smiles at her and she smiles back at him. She knew that him being here was impossible and that something was more than likely wrong, but she didn’t care. She loved it.

;;MIKAH “What happens when you get tired of losing to Kristopher and myself? Are you going to go on strike, Brainless wonders of SCW? I mean, I’m pretty good at getting people to go on strike against me. It’s a hidden talent.”

She winks at the camera before letting a small laugh slip from her lips.

;;MIKAH “But you two don’t seem the type to throw a fit because you lose a match or two or fifteen. Which, maybe that’s your only redeeming quality; maybe it’s the dependability. I’m not entirely sure.”

She shrugs her shoulders as she looks at Christian again before standing up and adjusting her tank top just a little bit to make it not appear as badly as it looked when she was sitting down.

;;MIKAH “You two have every right to be worried when Sunday comes. You should be worried what you’re going to tell your family when you get home Sunday night or Monday morning. Tell them how you failed once again to capture gold and how you’re failures at not only life but at wrestling too.”

She smirks as she kicks the chair out of her way, making it slide across the room and hit the wall on the other side of the room.

;;MIKAH “Or maybe tell them that you just didn’t want the championships that much. Or you can tell them the truth. Tell them how mine and Kristopher’s talent is lightyears ahead of yours and we are just that much better than you two are.”

She walks toward the door before stopping and looking at the camera before her eyes move back to Christian again.

;;MIKAH “While some monsters are easily to slay, just remember Brainless Bill, you brought this on yourself when you compared this match to World War II. And while you were hoping that you were going to be the good guys that won the war, I’m here to remind you that you’re not. And that you don’t have any chance in winning on Sunday.”

She smirks before opening the door to walk out.

;;MIKAH “Because that’s what villains do.”

Offline Kristopher Ryans

• View Profile
    • Kristopher Ryans
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 11:57:10 PM »

>The scene opens up with Kristopher Ryans in the center of the frame. Like the old days, “The Miracle” is wearing his faded red hooded sweatshirt, and is walking away from the camera. The operator sprints after him, not wanting to miss any of his words.

Bill Barnhart is out here looking for a god damn birthday present….

The words fall out of his mouth dripping with disgust. Kris was no stranger to celebrating his birthday with the Sin City audience. He had made a birthday spectacle out of several Climax Controls in the past. Something about Bill’s recent words about his own birthday celebration seems to have rubbed the champion the wrong way.

He thinks that because he won a single match forever ago, that this match is going to be competitive. He’s going to throw away all of his other losses as failed battles in a war that he intends to win. The only problem with that is, he never planned on losing any of those battles either. Just like he doesn’t plan on losing this next one. Just like he doesn’t think that he is going to lose this so-called war between the two of us.

Kris stops, allowing the camera to not only catch up to him, but move around to his side so that the viewers can see the condescending smirk on his face.

There’s just one problem with that: this isn’t a war. These aren’t battles. You know what Bill Barnhart is to me? A mosquito. He’s always buzzing around doing his best to get one over on you. Most of the time he gets swatted down without a second thought, but occasionally he gets himself just deep enough under your skin to become an annoyance. But then what happens? What happens when Bill Barnhart successfully gets someone’s attention, huh? He falls on his face every single time.

The camera moves ahead of him, looking back towards “The Miracle” as he continues down the alley behind Jet City South.

It’s not a war if you lose every time something important is on the line, and that’s the rut that Bill is stuck in. The guy is just barely good enough to break through the middle of the pack, but once the heat is on, he folds under the lightest pressure. The guy doesn’t just come up short, he comes up so short that people have to wonder how the hell he rose through the ranks in the first place.

He tries to suppress another laugh at his opponents’ expense, but the snicker still manages to slip through to the audience.

This guy is closing in on 40 years old, and is still on everyone’s screen talking about parties and presents. He wonders why people don’t take him seriously. He wonders why he always watches his opportunities slip away at the last possible second. It’s because he doesn’t have the talent. Or rather, maybe he had it at some point, captured it again for just a moment in that first match with me, and lost it forever like sands through time’s hourglass. I don’t know what the reason is. The only person that could really give us an answer to that is Bill himself, but I’m not sure he even knows himself. Denial is one hell of a strong drug, and he looks to be hooked on it.

The Grand Slam Champion gets to the end of the alleyway and turns down the sidewalk leading around the building. There are unsurprisingly few passersby given the various restrictions in the area, but that just makes focusing on Kris that much easier.

I mean it kind of makes sense in a half-baked junkie type of way. The guy sees The Black Sheep’s Mixed Tag Team Championships, and wants them. He thinks they’re shiny. He thinks that it would be a good birthday gift. It is a trophy to keep on top of his mantle and look at when the depression of constantly losing comes back to haunt him. So Bill and Bea have been lumbering towards these championships that they have no hope of taking in the sloppiest of ways, for what reason? Do these two want to carry a division? No. Do they want to change the way that people look down on these championships? No. They want a shiny new present to celebrate a birthday that nobody has ever, or will ever, care about.

Kris looks up into the lens of the camera, stopping near the front door leading into the gym.

The Black Sheep are the champions that this division deserves. We’re a team that people look at and see a challenge. We’re not some flavor of the week duo thrown together at random, or some deluded newcomers that want to challenge the status quo just to have our names written down in the history books. We aren’t trying to launch anyone’s career. We aren’t using these championships as a stepping stone to bigger or better things. Plainly speaking, Mikah and I are in this position because this is exactly where we want to be. This is what the two of us came back to Sin City for. Defending these championships was the goal, and we have been doing that night after night.

He laughs, shaking his head simultaneously and pointing a finger angrily at the camera. His words start to run together as he gets more and more heated.

...and let’s not forget that Mikah and I, the villains of the tag team division, worked our way up through the ranks legitimately so that we were beyond reproach. We beat everyone. We succeeded during every challenge. We didn’t lose a single battle during the war we waged against the Mixed Tag Team ranks. We got to the top of the mountain, and then we challenged the best of the best. We answered the call. We put our money where our mouths are, and came out on top time and time again. There hasn’t been a single stumble in our ascent to the top of the mountain yet again, and the sky’s the limit for The Black Sheep.

Kris raises both arms up to cradle the back of his head and takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm down. The criticisms that his team faced on a day-to-day basis was clearly annoying him, but most would have thought he was used to that by now. After all, it has been a repeated trend in Sin City since his early days.

...but I do have a present for Bill. He can’t exactly have it at High Stakes, but he’s just going to have to get over that. See, the best that someone could give Bill is some pointers as to how to successfully navigate this business. He can be an asshole. That’s fine. I’m not innocent of that, and that label applies to the majority of the roster. He can say and do whatever he wants, but at the end of the day, people’s reputations start and end in the ring. Over the next month or so, I’m not only going to defend this Mixed Tag Team Championship, but I’m going to take on whoever is holding the SCW World Heavyweight Champion on the final Climax Control of 2020. And how did I make it happen? I showed up, I talked a lot of shit, and then at the end of the day I won and proved I was better than anyone that has come across my path. It’s that end part there that Bill needs to pay attention to. I would have thought that he would have gotten the memo one of the last couple times.

Kris pulls open the front door of the gym, but hesitates to step inside. He looks away, but then turns back to the camera, not able to stop himself.

In a couple days, this one-sided war Bill has been raging is going to be over. The Barnharts will decisively, and formally, be put in my rear view mirror. I have a lot more that I want to accomplish before this year is over, and I can’t waste anymore proving to Bill that the one win he already managed to steal is the only present that he is getting this year. He simply hasn’t been good enough to deserve anything more than that. In three days, this ends, and the last chapter of my 2020 begins. Personally, I can’t wait.

With that, “The Miracle” steps through the doorway. The camera watches as the door closes behind him and then fades to black.

>