Author Topic: Original Sin (Prelude to Final Sin)  (Read 571 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Original Sin (Prelude to Final Sin)
« on: November 05, 2020, 10:56:32 PM »
We are backstage after Keira had defeated Mercedes and she was beaming after getting the announcement that she was getting a potential championship match. She walked into the locker room and Roxi was there a smile on her face, and the two hugged. Keira was visibly shaking she was so happy.

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira just stares at Roxi for a moment, Her smile fighting now with a frown as she starts to cry.

Keira: I... I..

Roxi: Hey... it’s okay.

Keira: I... am getting this..

Roxi: Yes.

Keira takes a moment and it sinks in, and she starts crying, almost uncontrollably she’s so happy. She shakes out her hands and looks almost lost.

Keira: Roxi, I...

Roxi: Yes, I know.

Keira: What...please pinch me...

Roxi obliges and pinches Keira softly, before Keira just starts pacing back and forth. Roxi takes her by the shoulders.

Roxi: Hey... hey... breathe. Listen to me... breathe.

Keira finally looks Roxi in the eye as the emotion continues to come out.

Keira: Oh God, how long I've waited for this moment, Roxi...

Roxi: I know, I'm proud of you. You earned this.

Keira keeps the smile on her face, looking at Roxi

Keira: I have to train. I have to be ready! I...

Roxi: Easy, easy. Take it easy. You got what you wanted, but don't get overexcited, okay? Just... let it out now. Get it out of your system. I know you're feeling a lot of emotion right now, so... enjoy the moment. Go for it.

Keira nods, she then jumps up and down with excitement

Keira: YES! YES! I FINALLY GOT IT! I FINALLY GET MY DAMN CHANCE TO BECOME THE WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION! AFTER SO DAMN LONG!

Roxi smiles and giggles, watching Keira enjoy herself.

Keira: If I knew I wouldn't get caught, I'd run out of the arena and fly around the world, three times over!

Roxi: Well, let's go outside then.

Keira: Wait, you're serious!?

Roxi: Of course. You earned this.

Keira jumps again as she grabs Roxi's arm and pulls her outside. The two look around the outside of the arena to make sure no one is around. She then gives the signal

Keira: Ready?

Roxi: Ready.

Keira smiles as her and Roxi rise a bit. The two take off to the sky as they fly. Keira looks down at the ground and smiles

Keira: I can never get tired of this

Roxi: It is fun. But I know you're still holding back.... Come on, let's see how much you enjoy this...

Keira: Are you sure? You may not keep up

Roxi: That's okay.

Keira grins as she powers up to her Super Blue Form and Flys ahead, not even giving Roxi a chance to blink or keep up. Roxi smiles, seeing the blue streak flying away from her. Keira screams in a huge excitement, making a few people hear and look up, but not see anything by the time they look. Keira keeps flying as she keeps saying

Keira: I DID IT! I DID IT! I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! I FINALLY GOT A WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! I EARNED IT! NOTHING WILL TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Roxi simply floats in the air, even as fast and as far as Keira was flying, she could still feel Keira's energy, and could practically still hear her screaming with excited, causing her to giggle.

Keira stops for a moment, near Jenny Tuck's place, shouting as loud as she could

Keira: SUCK IT, TUCK! I GOT A WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! YOU'RE STILL A SLUT!

Keira flies again after that, excited. Jenny opens her window looking out, confused.

Jenny: What the hell was that?

Keira keeps flying, but she finally stops, the energy and excitement finally wearing her down. She stops near Roxi and takes a few deep breaths

Roxi: Feel better?

Keira: Much.

Roxi: Good. Very good. I'm proud of you.

Roxi hugs Keira.

Roxi: I know you can do this. I want you to enjoy this moment. You earned this moment. But now that we've got that out of the way... the hard work is truly about to begin.

Keira: Yes. I have to make sure I'm ready. Mind, Body and Soul.

Roxi: Good. I'll give you a day or two to let this feeling register fully, and then we're going to get to work. But tonight, it's a celebration. For the next Bombshell's champion!

Keira: That sounds too damn good.

Roxi: Well... it's real. You did this. And it's well deserved. I will do everything I can to get you ready, but I have every confidence you'll win.

Keira: You're right. I can't wait to take Alicia down!

Roxi: I know. I know. If Alicia keeps the title, it'll be even better, but this is exactly what you want. And I just want you to know that I am very proud of you and how far you've come. I love you, Keira Fisher-Johnson.

Keira: I love you too, Roxi Johnson

The two kiss in mid-air as the scene fades.

------------------------------------------
Keira is seen in the hospital room, looking down at the bed. She sees Roxi laying in it, resting and recovering. Keira grits her teeth, remembering what happened earlier in the night, after Candy's match. Roxi was attacked by Amber Ryan and Mercedes Vargas, which gave Sin the biggest chance yet. Cause of them, Sin finally got Lust. Keira looks down, saying

Keira: I'm sorry, Roxi. I failed...

Keira keeps looking down, but a nurse is seen coming in and placing a hand on Keira's shoulder

Nurse: Ma'am are you okay?

Keira: Leave me alone....

Nurse: I don't mean to intrude. I just need to change out her fluids.

Keira: She's fine. Come back later...

Nurse: Ma'am, she needs fluids, she was incredibly dehydrated when she was brought in.

Keira grits her teeth and turns to the nurse, anger in her eyes

Keira: I SAID SHE'S FINE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

The nurse finally concedes and she leaves in a huff.

Keira takes a few deep breaths. She places her hands on her face, trying not to cry. Her one chance to stop Sin. The one chance to stop Sin from getting all seven Deadly Sins had failed. She sits on the chair, not noticing someone else come in

Jenny Tuck: I came as soon as I heard.

Keira removes her hands from her face as she looks up. She sees Jenny Tuck in front of her as she says

Keira: ....Leave.

Jenny: You don't get to bully me like you do other people, Fisher. I'm just as much a part of this as you and her.

Keira: I can break your arm again, Tuck. You're not a part of any of this. You haven't been seen in nearly two years. This is my fight!

Jenny: You can break whatever you want, Keira. You know damn well I am part of this. I was with Lust long before Roxi was.

Keira: Don't remind me.

Jenny: I think you need a reminder. This is just as much my fight as anyone's. We need to have some kind of plan.

Keira: I know the plan

Keira slowly stands, not taking her eyes off of Jenny as she says

Keira: Once Roxi is better, I want you to make sure her, Candy and anyone else that has been part of Sin's rampage is safe. While I go after Sin myself!

Jenny shakes her head and sighs.

Jenny: So you can get yourself killed? That's a brilliant idea.

Keira: It's the only damn way. Sin must die by MY HANDS!

Keira takes a deep breath

Jenny: So, you're going on a suicide mission? Is the blonde effecting your brain, Fisher? You know damn well that all that's going to do is get you killed

Keira: I refuse to have anyone else get hurt or killed cause of her! For fifteen years, it was my fault! I'm the reason all of you are like this! If Roxi had never saved me from letting me end it all so many years ag--

Jenny: You don't get to make this about you! Not after this! You don't get to throw all of on your shoulders. People are involved. People got hurt. And now you think you're going to make it all better all alone? You're an idiot. I'm not about to let you die and leave Roxi all alone with Nate. What she's supposed to do? You need to think about others, not your quest for revenge!

Keira just stares at Jenny

Jenny: God dammit, You and I, we haven't always been the best of friends. But you are family. Roxi is family. And this shit has to end, and sure a shit not going to end well with you throwing your damn life away!

Keira: You can't stop me.

Keira takes a deep breath and begins to walk out, but Jenny places a hand on Keira's shoulder

Jenny: Then you better be prepared to stop me. You'd better kill me right here and now if you think I'm going to let you leave here and fight alone.

Keira turns as she looks at Jenny. She raises her hand and aims it right at Jenny's face. A energy ball is seen being produced in front of her, showing how much she means this

Keira: You're willing to take this? Like I told Roxi. Sin is mine and mine alone...

Jenny stands her ground, arms folded.

Jenny: Do it then!

Keira keeps the ball focused on Jenny as it grows a little more.

Keira: Don't throw your life away cause of me. This is my fight and mine alone. You got Kelly and your daughter Ashley...

Keira keeps it going as she says

Keira: Now, leave....

Jenny continues to stand in front of Keira.

Jenny: Either blast me, or join me.

Keira sighs, the ball vanishes as she lowers her hand

Jenny: Don't throw your life away, Keira. We need to work together. We may not like it, but unless we do...

Jenny turns to where Roxi is sleeping

Jenny: That is going to be the least of our problems.

Keira: You're right.

Keira goes back over to Roxi and places her hand on Roxi's cheek

Keira: I just don't want to lose anyone else

Jenny: Then help me. Work with me.

As Keira was about to say something, a doctor with the same nurse is seen coming in

Doctor: Hello, I don't mean to interrupt, but we absolutely need to tend to this patient.

Keira: And I told you to lea--

Jenny stops Keira and says

Jenny: Go ahead. We'll step out for a moment

Keira doesn't say a word as her and Jenny walk out. As they stand in the hallway, Keira says

Keira: Fine, you can help. But you got to listen to me and Roxi, understand?

Jenny: I can.

Keira: Don't even once go off on your own. Not after the stuff you said. Understand?

Jenny: I'm aware. I know I don't have powers

Keira: Ok. Wanna lead us back to see if Roxi is ok?

Jenny: Let them take care of her.

Keira: Yea...

Keira can only watch as the scene fades.

-------------------------------------------------
A few days later, Keira is seen in the room, looking over Roxi, waiting to see if she was any better. As she goes to sit, she hears a groan. Keira stands back up and sees Roxi opening her eyes. Keira quickly says

Keira: Roxi!

Roxi: Where am I?

Keira: In the hospital

Roxi: How long have I been out?

Keira: A little more than a day.

Roxi: I... I'm sorry, I fell into that trap like am amateur...

Keira: You're a hero. It's what you do.

Roxi: Is... Is Candy okay? I remember she was in the ring.

Keira: Candy is fine. What do you actually remember?

Roxi: Getting hit with a chair.

Keira sighs at this. She then says

Keira: That... isn't why you've been out the last few days.

Roxi: I know that part... The last thing I remember was the lights going out.

Keira: And basically bait for Sin...

Roxi: It wasn't what I had planned obviously.

Keira: I know. But that's not the worst of it

Keira takes a deep breath and says

Keira: She got her. Sin got Lust.

Roxi: I figured. I'm sorry.

Keira: No, it's my fault. The other Deadly Sins stopped me...

Roxi: You did what you could. I know you tried.

Keira: But it wasn't enough. I blame Amber for this

Roxi: Don't.

Keira: Why not? She's the reason Sin got Lust!

Roxi: It wasn't her intention. We may not be friends, but Amber wasn't trying to do that.

Keira: Right...

Roxi: I know... I know you're angry, but Amber isn't like that. She may be dead set on hurting me, but she has more integrity than that.

Keira takes a deep breath.

Keira: Well, I already told Vision to be ready to have all GUILD members ready to fight

Roxi: I figured. Just ... give me a little bit and I'll be ready to go.

Keira: No, you're done. I won't let you get into my fight. It's bad enough I got Jenny into th-

Roxi: Jenny?

Keira: I was just going to fight Sin on my own...Jenny talked me out of it

Roxi: You will not fight Sin all by yourself. If I have to drag my broken body along, you are not fighting alone.

Keira: Let me guess. You're going to stop me too?

Roxi: You should know me by now to know the answer to that question.

Keira: I know and I do

Roxi: Good.

Keira: Right now. I got to worry about my tag match this week

Roxi: Tag match?

Keira: Take a look

Roxi: Where is my phone?

Keira points to the left side, her phone reachable to Roxi

Roxi: Oh.

Roxi picks up her phone and looks.

Roxi: I... see.

Keira: Yea...

Roxi: I believe in you.

Keira: Thank you. Alicia is about to get a preview of what is about to happen at High Stakes

Roxi: I know you can do it. You just need to believe in yourself.

Keira: I will. If I get a few seconds with Jack Washington as well. Then I know the sky's the limit!

Roxi: I don't think they're gonna let you do that.

Keira: I know. I just want five seconds with him. I wanna deck him in the nose

Roxi: Just let Austin handle that. You don't need to start another fight.

Keira: Babe. You should know me by now...

Roxi: This is important, Keira. This is where you need to make an important statement.

Keira: Again, I know. I want Alicia at High Stakes. Even if I have to fight Jack as well to prove my point. After all that's happened, Roxi....

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: I got two fights to win. The one against Alicia and the one against Sin.

Roxi: I know. Alica is all yours. But this fight against Sin... I'm going to get a little payback

Keira: Roxi, this fight is mine--

Roxi: No. It's not.

Keira: You going to stop me?

Roxi: We went over this. I am not leaving your side. Ever. You are stuck with me.

Keira sighs, but gives a smile

Keira: Stubborn, like Jenny...

Keira gives Roxi a kiss

Keira: I love you, Red.

Roxi: I love you too.

Keira hugs Roxi as the scene fades

====================================
The highest of highs... the lowest of lows.

One moment, you're preparing for a World Title match at High Stakes, the next, you're trying to stop a demon from taking over the world. My life has always been like that. But for a long time, I learned that I have to keep going for as long as I can. I have had every single possible emotion run through me in the past two weeks. I think the whole world heard me celebrate, and how pumped up I was about this. I will admit, I was a mess of emotions a couple of weeks ago, and they were all so happy. I laughed, I cried & everything in between. To work so long for something like this, and finally be rewarded is something that I’ve wanted my entire career. I was all over the place, so if I was a little loud, I apologize. But I was on cloud nine, ten times over. It may have been the happiest I’ve ever been, outside of the day I got married, and the day my son was born. To have this kind of opportunity, it’s special to me, I just wanted to enjoy it as much as possible.

But of course, of fucking course I could only enjoy it for a short time. I had about a week to start preparing for a possible championship match and I expected that this week, Alicia would be defending the championship, but the dark cloud that has hovered over me my whole damn life reared it’s ugly head again. And I went from being on cloud 9 to the 9th circle of hell. I... I failed my wife last week. I was so caught up in what I had that I wasn’t fast enough to stop Sin. Now... it’s the 7 sins are here, and it’s all my fault. I should have been more careful and I should have been there. I had to look at my wife once again lay in a hospital bed, helpless to do anything about it. I know that I punched Amber, and that I blamed her, but I was angry. I was upset and I just... I didn’t want anything else but to turn back time and be there. In my heart, I want to blame Amber for this, but... in my mind I know that Amber didn’t do it on purpose. She wants to fight Roxi. All she would have had to do was ask, but that’s a moot point right now.

I will, I promise all of you right now that I will take out Sin, and rid SCW and the whole rest of the world of her when I get my hands on her. I know she’s laughing it up right now, but I promise you that there will be nowhere for Sin to run and hide from me. I will track her to the ends of the earth, and the legions of hell will cower in fear at her suffering. Before I am through with her, she will suffer unspeakable acts and she will NEVER be a part of my life, or anyone else’s ever again.

Now, I have to get to this week. Thankfully for me, life has given me a chance to do a warm up before we dive into the biggest battle of our lives. Well, more for me if anything, it's the biggest battle of mine. Alicia, you carry that championship with pride. I have never once denied that you do or that you deserve it. But even you know that a good fighter doesn't let out all of her power in just the warm up. You got to let the limbs get good and limber, ready to punch, kick, block and use every move you can muster up.

All I wanted to do for now was to make sure you kept that championship around your waist til it was time. For now, I have done just that. But now, I just want a taste. A taste of the fight you're going to give me at High Stakes! That's all I want for now. A preview of what's to come.

My partner and I, I don't know why I'm teaming with someone you deeply know about. Austin Mercer has proven himself to be worthy, he is a former world champion, so I feel that I am in good hands. I know I can stand with him and know he’s going to give it all he’s got. But really it’s you guys that are teammates. I guess it's to test our sanity. But even we have to overcome it. Like I said before, it's a warm up, but also in a way, we can call it a friendly exhibition match before the real fight begins.

As for Jack Washington, I’ve been DYING to be able to punch that asshole in the face. He has done nothing but disrespect everyone and it’s high time that someone stand up to him. I promise you, if I get the chance, I am going to break his nose! And it’s going to feel so good. I mean, I will let Austin take care of Jack, but I can tell you that if I get the shot, you can bet everything I’m going to take it.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. All I want right now, mainly...is Alicia! I'm only going to give you a FRACTION of what I'm going to give you at High Stakes. Cause to be honest, I'm done having to deal with the fact that I'm not Roxi or good enough to even BE like her. That fraction is going to show you how BAD I want that World Bombshell Championship! You will get a taste of how serious I’m taking this. Trust me at the end of Climax Control, you will see how serious I am about this.

So Alicia, give me and my partner all you got. Give me the fight I truly desire! A preview of what's to come before we truly shed blood!

See you there!