Author Topic: Up Late With Callaway  (Read 616 times)

Offline StephenCallaway

• View Profile
    • Stephen Callaway
Up Late With Callaway
« on: October 30, 2020, 10:52:41 PM »

We see Stephen Callaway. He stands in front of a large purple Sin City Wrestling banner.

Stephen Callaway
 "There's a lot of people that have asked me why it is that Sin City have kept me around.

The simple answer to that is they know me.

To give it more detail they know that I have a respect for this business and this company. in City know that if they book me, not only will I appear that I'll give everything I have for them.

They know that they can book me in Four Way Matches, Five Way Matches, Triple Threats, Throw Someone In Water Matches, Street Fight Matches and pretty much whatever match they want to and know that I'll give them the best I can.

I'll do my best to do what I have to for the future of this company and business.

That's why, win or loss, my name is always on the cards. Always on the Pay Per Views. They know that, however small, the audiences that come to Sin City shows will go home with a smile on their faces after I gave them a good match.

That said some will say they go home with a smile after watching me lose but a smile none the less.
"

He runs his hand through his hair and across the stubble on his chin.

Stephen Callaway
 "Six foot six and two hundred and eighty pounds. This Mac Bane is a little more of a threat than a homophobic talk show host that's known for being up late.

Two hundred and eighty pounds says to me that it's going to hurt when he hits me. Six foot six says he's a tree that needs chopped down. Your shitty ring gear says shitty ring gear and the blue button is just a blue button.

Most guys in this business at six foot six and two hundred eighty might as well have 'luggage' written on their gear instead of 'Bane'. I look at you and I think you might just be different. You might just be the proverbial exception.

But then I look at your signature moves and I'm not so sure. A Clothesline, a Claw, a Spinebuster?

Mate, I want to believe you might be different but your moves scream green ass cucumber and lugage.

Now it says four halls of fame. But halls of fame for what? Snooker? NFL? Country Music? Crochet?

I'm sure we'll find out on Sunday. And I'll be honest, I want to be wrong. I want you to be a really fucking good wrestler. Because if you are, then we can go out there and tear it up. Go out there and give Park Theater and the smaller than we'd all like it to be crowd a hell of a match and put smiles on their faces because they know they seen a cracker.

Because, trust me, two hundred and eighty pounds feels like five hundred when I have to carry it around for twenty minutes. But I'm going to be there ready to do just that on Sunday because Sin City know I can. That's why my name's on the card after all.
"

He walks out of shot leaving that line and the Sin City Wrestling banner hanging.