Author Topic: Japanese Nightmare  (Read 746 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Japanese Nightmare
« on: October 16, 2020, 05:24:42 PM »

It is another gorgeous day in Santa Monica, California as Charlene Kwan is enjoying the nice cool breeze as she lounges on her patio chair. Her hands are holding a small mug of peppermint tea as she watches her American bullpup play with the garden hose. As she watches him, she decides to do a shoot video for her upcoming singles match with Samantha Marlowe on Climax Control this Sunday.

[color=teal“Isn’t that just a beautiful sight to see? I am quite sure everyone is wondering why I turned my back on those nimrods. Unfortunately, I don’t owe anyone an answer or an explanation as to why I chose to think of myself for once. Ever since I resigned with Sin City Wrestling, I had every intention to see the Trenton Tigers rise to the top of the mixed tag division. Unbeknownst to me, these idiots cared more about pleasing the sheep than improving their skills inside the ring,”[/color]

Char takes a minute to get up off her chair while collecting her thoughts. She glides across the patio and kneels down next to her puppy. She runs her hand softly down his fur while looking back into the camera.

“I have heard that this Sunday will be the biggest test in my career. I just don’t see how this weakling is supposed to be the biggest test in my career. Samantha Marlowe isn’t a test. She is a massive joke. Everyone claims that she is the best that the company has to offer. No, she is just the luckiest bitch on the roster. I mean think about it. She barely escapes Daniela Rodgers which is surprising in itself. She also barely survives Violet Holt. Samantha Marlowe may have some talent coursing through her body but it’s nothing special. It will be an amazing spectacle when I take the hero of the bombshell division down a peg or two,”

Char pauses her video when she notices Mr. Chalmers walking through her back gate. Char’s puppy lets out a light bark as her advocate makes his way up to her patio.

“Good afternoon Charlene,” he greets her. “Good afternoon,” she recalls as she looks at him. “Did I miss an appointment?” she asks him. “No, I was just heading home and thought I would stop by for a minute,” he answers. Char gives him a soft smile while patting her puppy on the head again. “Are you prepared for Samantha Marlowe?” he asks her. Char has a confident smug on her face. “I am so prepared to face this stupid bitch that I doubt she fully understands who she is facing this time around,” Char responds as Mr. Chalmers is nodding his head.

Char looks away from him while lifting her phone back up to her face. “Are you watching videos of Sam?” he pipes up while sitting on the edge of the patio. “No, I figured I would continue the vlog I was making about how I will destroy the little miss sunshine after her dismal showing at Violent Conduct against Myra Rivers,” answers Char. Mr. Chalmers softly runs his hand over Char’s puppy. “When should I contact your friend?” he asks her. “Soon,” is all she says as he turns his attention to the puppy.

As Chalmers is occupied with the puppy, Char takes the moment to walk away from them and resumes her shoot video for Climax Control.

“This Sunday will mark my second solo match up since joining the company as part of Gamer Inc. I am so ready to show why I was the most talented individual in both units. Think about it Samantha, I have been trained in at least four different martial arts. I am lethal with every part of my body. My mind is just as wicked as my kicks and fists. Did you think I walked out on Vector by accident? Do you think I spent months devising a plan to make this about me for the first time in years? Samantha Marlowe may be the sweetest girl on the roster but come Sunday she will be nothing more than my bitch.

The company has labeled you as this little miss sunshine but I will be the dark shadow that covers you. I’m not above stooping low if it deems necessary. I am not afraid to damage those ribs of yours. I know they are the weakest part of your body followed by your ankles and your knees. I know you love to fly around the ring but so do I. I can match you but my intensity level has risen above normal.

The Japanese Siren will make you sing til your voice dies out. This Sunday will be my night to finally make people believe that I am better than Samantha Marlowe. The fact that her focus is on the bombshell roulette championship. I know you will think less of me. Your focus will be off. My focus is strictly on kicking the living shit out of you. I’m going to ruin your life and your night. Consider me as your Japanese nightmare.”