Author Topic: Pandora's Box Exposed  (Read 594 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Pandora's Box Exposed
« on: October 09, 2020, 02:07:25 PM »
The last time we saw Violet Amelia Holt was when she faced off against Evie Jordan in the main event of Climax Control. Violet has been very quiet since her tough loss to the now former World Bombshell champion. Her performance during that match had caught the attention of everyone inside the wrestling world. When the card for Climax Control 291 was first announced, her eyes lit up like a fat kid inside a candy store. Her mind had started turning about how she would visualize her punishing the English bombshell who just recently returned to Sin City Wrestling after disappearing for an entire year. Violet’s mouth was watering at the thought of proving how dangerous she could be inside a wrestling ring. This is her redemption story.

A couple of days ago, Violet was seen by her boyfriend carrying a wooden box into her living room. “What the fuck is this piece of shit?” Gory asks as his eyes lock onto the box sitting inside her hands. Violet just smirks while stepping in front of his face before placing the box gently down onto her coffee table made out of teakwood with a glass style top. “Are you going to tell me what that thing is?” he asks her again. “Don’t worry your precious head about this trinket Gory. It has no real significance in the grand scheme of things,” Violet answers smugly.

Gory sits up while holding onto the television remote. “Why shouldn’t I be concerned?” He questions her intention behind the box sitting on the table. Violet continues to look smugly at him as her sister walks into the room holding a book about the three musketeers. “What the fuck is going on right now?” Gory asks abruptly as Shelby kneels beside her sister as they start thumbing through the pages of the old book.

“Will you relax Gory? This is all part of my plan on getting inside the head of that idiot bitch who popped back up without even saying a word,” Violet answers him. Shelby nods her head as Gory pauses the television show he was watching. “Are you talking about that same chick who got her destroyed at Violent Conduct?” Gory implores them. Both girls nod their heads as he leans back against the couch. He starts chuckling as Violet drags her tongue over her lips while looking at her boyfriend of two months. “Yes babe, I get to be the next one who adds another loss onto her disappointing record here in Sin City Wrestling,” Violet tells him.

Gory sits back up and looks at her with a dark grin across his face. Without uttering another word, Gory gets up off the couch and walks out of the room. Violet watches him leave as Shelby smacks her on the arm. “What the hell Shel?” Violet yells at her while rubbing her shoulder. “You were staring at him again,” Shelby retorts. Violet just smirks as she moves her eyes back toward the box.

“So what do we do with this thing? It doesn’t look to be in the best condition,” Shelby wonders as Violet just chuckles.

”For centuries, there have been stories that spoke about unspeakable troubles that are contained inside this box. It has been said that sickness and death were just part of the contents. Well, I am here to tell all of you listening to the sound of my voice that this is nothing more than a hoax. The only thing I can see is an old box that was tossed around like it was some sort of game kind of like hot potato. Whomever ended up with it, had to make the choice of either opening it or destroying it. Now, I bet you're wondering what does this have to do with Sin City Wrestling and my upcoming match on Climax Control.

Well, you see, I have been tasked to be the next person who will face Pandora Barrett since she has returned to the company. Her promo against Apple, she made a lot of promises that I doubt she will be able to keep. One of them is actually destroying the entire bombshell division. Her first run with the company was a disaster as she barely maintained a record about .500. So how in the hell can someone who disappeared for an entire year make a bold statement like she did in her return. Did she not get the memo or something? Her last match on the roster before facing Apple was against Trinity Jones who embarrassed the holy hell out of her.

Grant it, she did beat Apple Coren but seriously when has Apple ever been relevant. Pandora showed that she does have some skills inside that ring but they weren’t enough to make her a legitimate threat to anyone on the roster. That was evident as she was basically dominated by the premier bombshell on the roster in Mercedes Vargas.,”

Violet pauses for a brief moment to collect her thoughts as Shelby just listens to the words leaving her sister’s mouth.

”Now it’s clear that I am no Mercedes Vargas nor do I want to be. I am the woman who will provide you with another loss on your ever disappointing existence on this roster. In case you don’t know who I am, let me educate you on who I am in the wrestling world. I am the woman who beat Candy on my first try. I am the woman who nearly beat Evie Jordan in my first attempt at the World Bombshell championship. I am the woman who embarrassed Dani Weston in my first encounter with her. I am someone who is a rabid animal waiting to be unleashed from my chain. I am the bitch who will look you in the eye then knock your teeth into the third row.

I am not afraid to get down and dirty. I am not afraid to get mean and vicious. You want to destroy this bombshell division well you are going to be in for a rude awakening. Because the only one who will be destroyed on Sunday is your punk ass. I don’t need to sound like some fairy tale narrator to drive my point across. I just need my wits, my skills and my determination to get the job done.

You can say “All for One and One for all” all you want because in the end they won’t make a difference. You see Pandora, I’m going to break your will. I’m going to embarrass your spirit. Then I will demolish all your hopes and dreams. See, I am the FIVE FEET OF CRAZY and I will use every bit of my body to hit you in every place. This Sunday, your days of being a plague to the bombshell division will be over. Because I’m going to drop you right onto your skull then I’m going to wrap you up like a human pretzel. The world will soon realize that VIOLET AMELIA HOLT is no longer playing by their rules.

So Pandora say all the prayers you want because come Climax Control, YOU ARE DONE.”