Author Topic: Jessie Salco v Maki - Chamber of Extreme  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Jessie Salco v Maki - Chamber of Extreme
« on: September 14, 2020, 03:49:20 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: One roleplay per week per character - 10,000 word limit.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Drag you to Hell!”
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 08:45:41 PM »
(Maki was used with permission from her handler)

This past Supercard Cycle has been nothing short of hell for Jessie no thanks to the relative newcomer to SCW known as Maki who seemed to be possessed by a devil of some kind at the best of times and had been tormenting Jessie since the first Climax Control of the cycle, why? Because Maki held her responsible for losing her opportunity at the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Summer XXXTreme and things simply escalated from there.

After several weeks Jessie finally laid down a challenge for Violent Conduct, albeit after having to change her plans due to Maki’s match against Roxi Johnson being cancelled due to unknown reasons and she had picked a match that Jessie had found success in before, the Chamber of Extreme Match was making it’s return under a year removed from High Stakes IX were Jessie defeated Crystal Rose, can Jessie end this feud with a win?

Unknown time and place, unknown location

Hello Darkness, my old friend.

God I feel like I’m turning into Caleb but the same thing that happened the last time I faced Maki (and the less said about how I was eliminated from that Battle Royal, the better), namely that I’m finding myself in a dark void after trying to get some sleep.

That loneliness for lack of better term didn’t last however as I quickly found myself inside Mark’s office at the Earl E Wilson Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada right after I had thrown Maki through the window, however this time the curry lawyer was nowhere to be seen as it was just me in that room, well, that is until Maki slowly rose up from the broken window seemingly unaffected by the fact that she was bleeding and had glass shards in her head.

You don’t exactly need to be a medical professional to know that that’s not usually something you can walk off, that’s all I’m saying.

“Another week, another attack,” Maki said as she crawled towards me in a manner resembling the ghost girl from The Ring movie (it’s been ages since I’ve seen that film so no, I can’t remember her name off the top of my head) and I stood my ground as best I could. “Only things will get more violent from here!” Maki added as she stood up with her face inches away from mine, being a bi-sexual woman I’m half expecting to have sex with her but, well, even if I was interested in Maki in that way, the glass and blood is a major turn off.

“I’m not afraid of you.” I responded before shoving Maki away and she leaned back before slumping forward. “Your just another psycho bitch, we already have five of those in SCW!”

“Am I?” Maki chuckled as her body jerked unnaturally. “Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly.” Maki said before getting up close with me. “COME INTO MY CHAMBER, SAID JESSIE TO MAKI!” Maki screamed and at that moment it all went blank.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 18th of September 2020, 12:00am

I awoke with a start and promptly sat up in my bed, I glanced over at the alarm clock and let out a deep breath as I leaned back.

“Two hours of fucking sleep, great!” I grumbled as I lay back first on my bed, I closed my eyes briefly before a scream startled me, when I opened them I saw Maki laying on top of me (minus the glass and blood this time) screaming in my face but when I closed and opened my eyes again she was gone. “Make that the only two hours I’ll probably sleep tonight.” I groaned as I started to go to sleep again. “Mark and Christian should have a meeting to discuss their hiring policies.”

*eight hours later*

Thankfully I was able to get some sleep and before long it was eight am in the morning, today was a day that me and the boys had been looking forward too all week long as not only was the pre-order for Super Mario 3D All Stars out on the Switch but the new albums from Heathen and Carnation were out and we were looking forward to them.

Well, the boys were at least.

“Yes! Another star acquired!” Shane’s voice rang out from the kitchen as I climbed down the stairs, Jake was in charge of cooking breakfast this morning leaving Shane to be the first one to play the ported Mario games. “Man, I had my doubts about how well Super Mario Galaxy would play on the Switch but if I didn’t know any better, I’d say that it was a Switch Game!” Shane added and Jake chuckled.

“I would say “no spoilers” but we’re talking about games that are over a decade old, two decades in Super Mario 64’s Case.” Jake responded as he glanced over at Shane and before he could complain about feeling old, he spotted me walking into the kitchen. “Morning Jess, your Switch is charging on the side there if you want to play it.”

“Maybe later.” I groaned before I sat down opposite my husband, I’m not usually someone who goes overboard with makeup, chalk that up to me being a tomboy, but the fact that I had neither put makeup or gotten changed out of my night clothes caught Shane’s attention which I noticed. “Guess who I had a dream about again.”

“Maki?” Shane asked and I nodded before he turned off the Switch. “Can I get you anything?”

“Just get me a cup of coffee, the most that dream did to me was wake me up at midnight.” I responded and Shane nodded before putting his Switch on charge and starting to prepare my morning coffee. “This shit tends to happen on days I’m scheduled to tape a promo for a match against Maki, it happened in the Battle Royal and it’s happening now, if that’s a coincidence then Twisted Sister is the most normal member of the SCW Roster!”

“Compared to Maki? Maybe.” Jake pointed out as he glanced over at me. “Granted, no one’s tried running Twisted Sister over with a car yet but if they did, I doubt she’ll get up like Maki did.”

“Now I’m expecting The Metal Maniacs to tape a segment for Violent Conduct were Twisted Sister gets run over by multiple cars, just to prove that she’s tougher than Maki.” I scoffed as I shook my head as did the boys. “Just throw in the legendary “tis only a flesh wound” line from Monty Python and it’ll be perfect!”

“I’m not sure about “perfect”, horrifying? Definitely.” Shane responded before he handed me my cup of coffee which I gladly took. “Like I said when we ran over Maki, I feel like a character in a horror movie right now.”

“Real question is, is it a Slasher fic with Maki as the Jason Vorhees stand-in or a Supernatural horror flic where Maki has been possessed by a demon?” Jake asked and I didn’t really have an answer for that, just laughter really.

Demonic possession, sure, I’d sooner by Ariana Angelos as a Michelin Starred Chef before I believe that!

*a few hours later*

After I had breakfast (frittatas basically) I got freshened up and finally got dressed, after that I spent some time on my Nintendo Switch playing the rereleased Mario games but after a few hours of unwinding on that I decided that it was time to get started on my promo.

“So Maki, your finally getting your wish, you and me, one on one, only I chose the stipulation and believe me when I say that I chose the Chamber of Extreme match after carefully considering every other option in the wrestling dictionary, as for why I chose this match? It’s like I said on Climax Control Sunday Night, 30th of October 2019, me vs. Chrystal Rose in this exact match type at High Stakes IX, the key point here is I won that match!”

I said before pacing back and forth.

“You? You weren’t even on SCW’s radar at the time but once you signed the dotted line, it seemed our fates became intertwined, I had an indirect hand in your first defeat in SCW but you weren’t my target, it was Seleana and if she survives Johanna Krieger than maybe she’ll have my respect, maybe being the key word there, then we faced off again at Summer XXXTreme in the match that kicked off this whole saga, off course neither of us knew that going in.”

I added before shaking my head.

“To think, these past few weeks would’ve been a normal Supercard Cycle for me if you had just taken your defeat with some grace but no! You had to blame me for your own clumsiness, the same clumsiness that cost us both our spot in the match, if anything I should be the one pissed off at you but no! You fired the first shot by costing me my match against Violet Amelia Holt at the beginning of the cycle and I later returned the favour by attacking you after your match against Sam Marlowe.”

I said before shaking my head.

“We all know what happened next, I inflicted a beating on you that would have put anyone else on the roster out for the rest of the Supercard Cycle IF they were lucky and you shrugged it off like it was nothing, I had my brother run you over in his car and you shrugged it off like it was nothing, I can’t remember what I had planned for after the cancelled match between you and Roxi but I bet you would’ve shrugged that off as well! You’re a tough bitch Maki, I’ll give you that much, so why the Chamber of Extreme?”

Why not?

“This to some might seem like Caleb intentionally challenging Fenris to a Lion’s Den Match but I can’t see any other way of keeping you down for the count, you must’ve seen the rules for this match on the card but here’s a quick reminder: the ring will be surrounded by a eight foot tall steel cage with barbed wire across the top, “extreme” weapons will be scattered across the ring and ringside area and believe me when I say that I’ve had some special ones flown in just for this match, not sure why they put this but disqualifications, count outs and rope breaks don’t apply, only way to win? Pin-fall, submission or making it so that the opponent can’t answer a ten count.”

I said before smirking sadistically.

“Do you see it now Maki? The only way I can beat you is to put you through hell and back, only problem? I think you’d enjoy that too much! You’d be like that one annoying kid at a theme park going “again! again!” as the rest of his family recovers from the rollercoaster only instead of thrills and chills, there will be weapons and bloodshed, and if anyone’s letting their children watch this match, well, hope you enjoy traumatising your kid as I test just how high Maki’s pain tolerance is!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“It’s funny but for all the hype I’m giving the Chamber of Extreme, the ending to the first one was anti-climactic when you look at the rules, Christina missed her finisher and I capitalised by hitting the Circle Pit for the win but I know that it’ll take a lot more than that to keep you down Maki and you don’t want to know how far I’ll go! This is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco signing off and Maki? If winning this match means that I must drag you to hell, then so be it!”

I walked off as the scene fades.

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Highway to Hell!”
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 08:25:05 PM »
(Maki used with permission from handler)

It was the week of Violent Conduct IX and Jessie was just a few days away from facing off against Maki inside the Chamber of Extreme Match, Jessie competed in the last Chamber of Extreme Match last year at High Stakes in a match she won over Crystal Rose and now she was heading into the second ever match against her most fearsome opponent to date, can Jessie defeat Maki and move on?

Unknown location, unknown place and time

This shit is getting old fast.

Ohhhh look at me, I’m in a dark and mysterious place about to be visited by Maki, I’m half tempted to ask Caleb if he had similar dreams when he was having his “feud” with Fenris last year but I fear mentioning Fenris around wrestling’s resident Weird Al Yankovich might actually give him a heart attack.

On the other hand, that might stop the damn song parodies so……...

Oh right, the nightmare! About the only thing different about this nightmare is the fact that I’m sitting in the drivers seat of a car with my hands chained to the steering wheel and my foot being pushed down against the accelerator pedal by an unknown force I don’t have a driver’s licence and considering that I’m thirty, it’s highly unlikely that I’ll ever get one but if I did have a license then it would get revoked as soon as I was spotted by a policemen working the speed cameras.

Except this isn’t a normal highway, far from it, the further I go down the more intense the heat around me gets and I can see miniature devils poking at the window with their pitchforks, they would probably be adorable if they weren’t so fucking annoying!

“Leave me alone!” I yelled at the demons before slamming the car into them and sending them flying back, it was at that point that I saw Maki sitting in the backseat of the car grinning maniacally. “Off fucking course.”

“What’s the matter Jessie?” Maki asked as she leaned forward. “AREN’T YOU ENJOYING THE HIGHWAY TO HELL!?” Maki yelled out before the car entered a hellish gate.

Driving through Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 24th of September 2020, 18:00pm

Gotta give the crazy bitch credit for actually being on brand for once!

Yeah, encase it wasn’t obvious enough already, I had dozed off in the backseat of my brother’s car as we travelled towards a restaurant where we were going to be eating our dinner that night, this is the first time in ages that I’ve fallen asleep in someone’s car but considering that I’ve been up for the past two days trying to come up with ways to defeat Maki inside the Chamber of Extreme, that was sadly inevitable.

As were the concerned looks from Jake and Shane when they heard me jolt awake.

“Let me guess, Maki again?” Jake asked once I started to come too my senses. “Normally I’d chalk this up to Maki playing mind games with you but after you had me run her over, I’m not so sure.”

“Don’t even get me started.” I groaned as I ran a hand through my hair. “At least this dream was somewhat on point, I was traveling down the literal highway to hell and Maki was my passenger, and yes, I do have the damn AC/DC song stuck in my head as a result!”

“Do you want me to turn up the volume?” Shane offered and I remembered that we had gotten a new release from Transcending Obscurity Records today, namely “Set Forever On Me” by the Italian Tech Death Metal band Hateful, and it had been in the CD player for most of the journey. “No one needs that much dad rock in their life!”

“Tell that to Mark “Jessie and Caleb listen to nothing but noise” Ward.” I responded as I rolled my eyes getting a laugh out of Jake and Shane. “I swear, that guy hasn’t even bothered listening to Caleb’s theme music, or any other Unleash the Archers albums for that matter.”

“You say that, but I wouldn’t put it past him to think that all modern music is trash.” Jake nodded in agreement before he checked the sat nav. “Are we sure that we’re going the right way Shane?”

“I dot the directions from Google, we’re on the right track.” Shane insisted but before we could respond the area around us went dark, well, darker than six o’clock at night in the tail end of September at least. “Err, what the hell?!”

“I can’t see anything!” Jake exclaimed as panic started to set in, seconds later Maki appeared in the road in front of us too late for Jake to do anything as we passed right through her ending the illusion and through some miracle, Jake hadn’t crashed the car into anything during the illusion. “All in favour of going home and ordering takeout, say I.”

“I!” I said simultaneously with my husband as we raised our hands and as soon as Jake saw an opportunity to turn the car around, he did just that.

*promo time*

That was a couple of ours ago and after some deliberation we decided to go with Dominos Pizza as soon as we got back, as for the food quality? It’s Dominos, you pretty much get what you expect from them.

But that was far from the only thing on my mind right now because I had a promo to cut.

“Remember at the tail end of 2019, when I said that 2020 was going to be my year? Some prediction that turned out to be, huh? First me, Jake and Shane contact COVID-19 during SCW’s UK tour and now I find myself being tormented by the latest in a long line of psychotic SCW Bombshells who may or may not have magical powers! All I’m saying is that I’m holding out hope that the last three months of 2020 will be a lot better than the first eight months of 2020 because I honestly don’t see how things can get any fucking worse!”

And that’s not taking Maki into account!

“And as for Maki, at first your mind games freaked me out, but now? I’m so sick and tired of them that I’ll be hiring a fucking exorcist after I beat you at Violent Conduct! The first part of that exorcist’s job will be to cleanse my home of any trace of Maki’s sprit followed closely by Maki herself because the lord fucking knows that she needs it! And just to be clear, I’m a lifelong atheist and yet I’m resorting to an exorcist to get you out of my fucking life!”

I added before shaking my head.

“We went over the rules for the Chamber of Extreme Match last week but since Maki has been quiet, here’s a quick reminder, only way to win is by pin-fall, submission or failing to answer a ten count! Last year I beat Christina Rose in the first match of this kind by pin-fall but after seeing her get up from a brutal attack, getting run over by a fucking car, and being thrown through a closed window I think the only way to keep this bitch down for good is to make sure that she stays down for the ten count!”

I added before getting an idea.

“You know what? I’ve referred to this event a few times since I decided to challenge Maki to the second ever Chamber of Extreme Match so here’s one last history lesson for you Maki, here’s my segment from the show that hosted that match, High Stakes IX!”

I said before loading it onto the screen behind me.

*one year ago, at High Stakes IX*

The scene opens backstage at High Stakes IX where we see Jessie Salco standing around a bunch of weapons that could possibly be used in her upcoming Chamber of Extreme Match against Christina Rose.

Jessie: It all started when I saved everyone from dying from boredom because of Christina Rose's pointless segment, then I attacked her again the following week and Christian got on my case for attacking Christina with weapons, and yet when the time came for him to create the poll to determine the match type between me and Christina, he chose to add a Chamber of Extreme Match which, off course, I voted for, can you say hypocrite?

Jessie says before motioning to the weapons around her.

Jessie: And what do you know? The winning match type was the Chamber of Extreme Match, if I could be bothered, I'd put up a Shocked Pikachu meme, possibly with Christian's face photoshopped onto it, but I won't! Around me are all manner of weapons that I can and will use to beat the crap out of Christina tonight so who knows?

Jessie picks up a steel chair.

Jessie: Maybe I'll cave your head in with a steel chair? Or maybe.........

Jessie tosses the chair aside and picks up a baseball bat.

Jessie: I'll call my shot and hit your head into the cheap seats, scoring a home run in the process? Or maybe.........

Jessie tosses the bat aside and picks up a barbed wise bat.

Jessie: I'll make you bleed again? Or maybe I'll forgo all these options.

Jessie drops the bat and holds up her fist showing that she is wearing the brass knuckles.

Jessie: And just end this feud the same way it started? All roses have thorns Christina and unless you’re willing to prove that by bringing out Christina, you'll find out the hard way that there are only thorns left on this rose!

Jessie walks off as the scene fades.

*back to the present day*

Once the segment ended, I turned my attention back to the camera.

“Funny how things work out, huh? Last year the Chamber of Extreme Match was decided by a fan vote because apparently the fans really hate Christina Rose, fast forward almost a year and now the shoes on the other foot! I’m the one who wants the Chamber of Extreme Match and for once? I got my wish from the bosses! I chose this match for two reasons, one: because I already won a feud with it, two? Because I can’t think of another match type that could keep you down for the count!”

That’s the crucial part!

“And if this fails then who knows what lengths I’ll have to go to? Maybe a Hellfire Inferno Shark Tank C4 Explosion Light Tube Match? Or HISTCELTM or short? And I just know that’s been added to the wheel for Violent Conduct’s Roulette Matches! Either way Maki, you had better be prepared for war on Sunday night because I’m bringing all the toys I showcased in that segment and more if it means that you finally go down for the count!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This could’ve been avoided if you had just accepted your loss in the Roulette Title Match at Summer XXXTreme with some grace Maki, and yes I can already hear the pot calling the kettle black jokes pouring in from everyone else on the SCW Roster! But no, you had to blame me for your failures, so I ask you Maki, who are you going to blame once our war is over and I’ve beaten you to a bloody pulp! This is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco signing off! Maki, I may be on the highway to hell, but you are along for the ride and it won’t stop until one of us is declared the winner, and that person will be me!”

I walked off as the scene fades.

Offline Maki

• View Profile
    • Maki
Re: Jessie Salco v Maki - Chamber of Extreme
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 04:06:29 PM »
The Royal Eight

Melissa Aki sat in her red silk kimono, sipping a rum and coke, the night after Climax Control. She never wanted to be one of those sycophants that would join in the after show party. Like, you beat each other up and then go to a bar and drink together? Firstly it didn’t make sense and secondly it was hardly the way to keep a healthy body. She was on a white faux leather couch, the fake fire was roaring away and she just needed this time to reflect.

Just as she was thinking about what happened there was a knock at the door. She sighed, slowly walked over and opened the door. Standing opposite her was her sister Hannah, looking stunning as always. At first she had not recognised her with the obvious wig she was wearing but then as she barged in and went over to mix herself a drink from the mini bar she could tell who it was.

“Nice to see you too, Han!”

She mixed her drink and sat on the couch. Maki sighed and joined her.

“I have had the worst night and I am in this hell hole. How you put up with it I don’t know.”

“What are you doing here? Also, it’s a fact I didn’t have the greatest night either thanks for asking.”

Maki just stared at her sister, the model, sitting in a wonderful sequin cocktail dress. Sometimes she wished she had killed her the many times she tried and failed as children. Then that nice side of her realised how much she loves her too.

“Well, I doubt it was worse than mine.” Hannah stated and whipped her long hair back. “I was at this party and I had to schmooze with some agents and then all of a sudden I was told we were going to a god damn sin city viewing party. So I am like ‘yeah i love that movie’ little did I know we had to watch you fight and fail. It was like every five minutes and this fashion designer says to me how much she loves you and you kick arse. So I am like rolling my eyes and then you get thrown out fourth. Like, seriously, they even realised that we were related. You totes embarrassed me! I had to explain that my older sister is a moron and a failure. How do you think that made me look?”

It was Maki’s turn to roll her eyes as deep within her there was a stirring and the words ‘Let me out’ sprung into her mind. She knew Daniela did not like Hannah and she would kill her if she let her so she struggled to hold her down as any slip could mean the end of her sister.

“Oh thanks Han. Nice to know my sister loves me so much. I was destroying all those bitches, thank you very much. I got rid of Vargas. I was over exuberant is all and I really wanted to mash Evie’s face with a grater but that stupid moron Jessie Salco is going to get annihilated at Violent Conduct so don’t you worry. So she is a fan of me? Instead of looking at it as I failed, why don’t you see it as an opportunity to win yourself a contract. Hell, I will do what I can for you. I will go to dinner with her, give her some merch, whatever you need. So be nice and I will be nice to you. Oh and I proved in that match that I am one of the toughest women in the entire company. I gave Alicia Lukas a little note to say I can take her out whenever I want. Let her lose to Evie again. I don’t care. Jessie is next.” She trailed off.

“Aren’t you the most loving sister ever? So what you’re trying to say is that Donna Karen would only hire me because of you? Mel, you need to wind in that ego of yours. She is a fan for some explicable reason but that does not mean I need your help. I don’t give a damn what match you have next or why you failed. You think because of your schizophrenia that you somehow matter or are different? You’re a clown and the whole world knows it. Mum and Dad know it. Your companies hire you because you’re a loser. You show up, play miss Schizo, beat some chumps and choke when it matters most. I despair of you sometimes. I don’t even know why I am here!

Maki’s face tightened as she played with her hair, which was always the precursor to her crazy mood swings. She drew a deep breath to try to hold it at bay.

“Call me schizo again and I swear Han you will not like it. I know what’s your problem and why you felt the need to come here and be a mega bitch. You want my help with Donna. You were impressed by my performance as one of the royal eight and you know I am going to ridicule that damn Jessie bitch. You knew you were going to watch the show so you tagged along because you wanted to see your sister in action. I get it. Now kindly leave before something bad happens to you.

Maki pushes her sister to the door and turns her back as Hannah walks back toward her and whispers… “Dumb schizo bitch” Melissa’s eyes turn black, her face whitens and the veins on her cheeks turn black. Her eyes start to bleed and turn black. She grabs Hannah by her hair and slams her head first into the tv which crackles from the impact. She drags her into the bathroom and slams her head off the basin and then slams her head into the mirror before Danielahouse Kicking her into the bath. She turns to the camera and stares at us and then the screen slowly turns to red as we fade.

The Day Daniela Came Forth - A Short Memoir

The human race is so gullible much like the demon race. Demons believe humans are all vessels to easily inhabit but alas they aren’t. Some fight you off, some are mentally tough and there is no way in. You have to find the time to attach yourself. True, you can latch on and slowly shred their psyche and worm your way in but for a demon we all have our quota to fill and a damned supervisor giving us shit. In a normal job you would get told in no uncertain terms your failings but with a demonic supervisor they can literally kill you and yes demons can be killed. It’s a very stressful existence. You don’t have an endless amount of time, even if it's a linear concept, you have to haunt millions of people at the same time in the hope you can either possess them or do a deal for their soul.

Humans on the other hand have even more limited time before you can reap their souls and they see demons as always being the way we are portrayed in their moving pictures. It is not what we are about and it is not so easy. Not once in my possession of my favourite vessel have I spoken in Latin through her, not once has she projectile vomited. Never has she killed someone with me riding her. I do not slowly take over someone like in the movies. If there is a way in I take it. When I visited her she was psychologically broken. That was my way in. Temptation only goes so far. Broken humans are the easiest and best way to grab their soul and with the thing called Melissa it was so easy.

She had left the comfort of England and her family to pursue her dream. She knew and anyone who came into contact with her knew she had superstar humanoid material. She was tough as any female human I have had contact with or possessed but she was slightly insane. Five minutes inside of her I knew what she didn’t let others know. She is a high functioning sociopath. She can be all cute, loving and bouncy, I believe the term is, but that is a front to get what she wants. She will take you out without hesitation and she even defeated her ‘love’ and went crazy trying to end her all because winning a stupid wrestling match and that shiny belt of metal means more to her than anything.

Sociopaths are also seen in such a negative light in the human’s sphere of falsehoods. Yes sociopaths kill but most of them do not and find fame and fortune easily because they do not care who they hurt, who they bypass to reach that end goal but even sociopaths can meet their masters. In my demonic worlds we are very hierarchical and psychopaths superceed Sociopaths and Melissa found herself in such a circumstance.  I always enjoyed possessing a true sociopath as it was far easier for me to come out and be invisible as the entity was already a son of a bitch.

Melissa met this guy Tommy Starr. They hit it off because both could see they were disordered and both tried to use the other for greater stardom but in any exchange someone has to take the lead. No one is equal in any world I have frequented. Whichever humans are reading this they will know in their organs that someone in the relationship is dominant over the other and the vessel being so strong he had to slowly control her but it wasn’t so easy as she is a feisty human so he took to fighting her or beating her as you things call it. She would fight back but he took control slowly and she started to loosen her grip on herself which is where I came in.

At the time of the beatings and the hidden scars a rumble was heard down below and I was next in line to get the newest available soul so I passed inside her fairly easily as she was becoming more broken mentally and physically. Once inside I knew this possession could be absolute, due to mitigating factors. She was broken, she was a sociopath, she was a wrestler. All these things shone through as an easy win but trust me it hasn’t been one for a long time and I am still fighting for control.

So as I sat inside the vessel, tasting all her thoughts, sliding around her subconscious I let the abuse continue. Why wouldn’t I? I am a demon after all! My goal is to ensnare her soul. The beatings got worse and then one night I realised this psychopath was not going to let her be just a broken shell but he needed to own her entirely which would include me and this was my vessel and not his. So he embarked on raping her and did so after a huge struggle and I was still pondering how far to let him take things but as he was raping her I was thrust back down under by my superior and then by the time I had reached the vessel again she had beaten him up and kicked him out. It was such a shame because I really wanted to wait for the right time and then end his life and suck out his soul.

I was inhabiting this guy named Jeff and he was some football player or something and he just sold his soul to me so I won him something called a super cup. Not sure what the name of it was. Suddenly, I let out a blood curdling scream from inside of him and that meant one of my vessels was in mortal danger so I did what all good demons would do which is to protect your vessel at all costs. I slide back inside of her and her wrists are cut and she is laying in a bath, which if you know, is the way down under. I had prepared the vessel for my takeover and she was destroying all my hard work! I moved into her sister Hannah’s body, who was another I had possession of, took over and got her there just in time to stop the demise of the vessel.

She was saved. Hallelujah. Amen. All that contrite bullshit. She was taken to the hospital. They had saved her but while she was alone in her bed I made an appearance in the window at night and told her that I was now a part of her unless she would give me her soul and I would leave her alone. Credit to the vessel she didn’t even look shocked. She has never given me her soul to this point in your time. She stoically said no to me. She didn’t want me to possess her and she was fine without me. I tried to do a deal with her. Imagine. Me doing a deal to possess a human! I knew I could get inside of her anytime I wanted but contrary to your beliefs I do need to be allowed to take over completely.

So as I was pondering how to break her even further to let her give me that access I found a way to do a deal. She was leaving the hospital so I quickly took over possession of that Tommy guy, got him to attack her on her way out and then left his body and transferred into hers and deep inside all she said was, “yes!” I admit I killed him. I put him face first through the windshield of a car parked nearby. Everyone thought it had been Melissa. I had to takeover quite a few people to get her off without a murder charge but she was free of him. I had the perfect way to deal with her and take over. Once all the stupid human rules had been sorted and she was in the bathroom of her apartment, I appeared in the mirror as I often do to talk to her. It kind of went down like this:

Give me complete control. I saved you from that moron.
I saved me.
Did not.
Yes I did.
How?
I killed him.
I killed him.
Did not.
Okay. I want control of you. What will it take to get it?
I want a vegan cheese stuffed crust pizza!
No one makes those!
I KNOW!
Look, this is pointless. I can really help you in your career, you know.
How so?
I can do the things your conscious brain won’t allow you to.
Hmmm, like what?
Say you’re in a tough fight and you give me control I will maim them to the point you can win!
So what you’re saying is that I control myself but if I need it I allow you control?
Yes. The condition is when I say free me you release me to take over.
Free me?
Or Let me out. Any of those work
They sound like safe words when you’re hog tied in an S&M orgy.
Trust me your whole career will get a boost.
From a demonic possession?
Yes.
I dunno. The remake of the omen was pretty badly received.
Imagine one of your deathmatches. You’re almost gone. You let me out and you win!
What’s in it for you?
I get to unleash hell and I get to reap their souls in the process.
So this is what doing a deal with the devil means.
I am not the devil.
Fair enough. Demon.
You agree?
Trial basis and see how it goes.
Thank you, vessel.
Maki.
Vessel.

And on it went for your earthly hours. The deal was struck but over time I have taken more control of her. I even trapped her down under once. Once the pact is made on her behalf I can do what I want. She does try to take control and we fight internally about it but my role has always been to protect the vessel at all costs. I protect her and her soul will be mine. I lose her to possess and I lose the chance to reap all of those thirsty bitches. Now I have written this down for the human world to see while using Jeff’s body you will now know I am real. She is not some kind of schizophrenic. I am real and either myself or some other demon is controlling you. Just think about that and for Jessie Salco - I am in control now. Be scared because come Violent Conduct your body is mine, your soul is mine and I aim to honour my pact with the vessel and tear you limb from limb.

A Violent Disorder

Standing in her hotel room with her back to us, facing the cream coloured wall next to the TV was Melissa Aki. She was wearing a pink tutu over knee length black and pink socks. Her very long black hair flowing down to her bum, it moved as she swayed from side to side. We then moved along to her wrists, with bright pink and black bangles on them and we could make out some thick gloves on them but the front of them were pushed against the wall.

“All you had to do was take your defeat. Taste the acrid water of the swimming pool, swallow down that chlorine infested liquid, take your loss and move on Jessie. It really was that simple. Instead your humiliation could not be allowed to stand so you had to pull me down with you. Why, Jessie? Why did you do this to yourself? I would have just taken you to be a loser like Roxy or Alicia who just cannot get the job done but instead you caught my ire and my beady eye became your torture. I still find it hard to comprehend your Robert Johnson but instead of doing a deal with the devil you did an about turn and twisted that on it’s head and forced the demoness to come out. I am sure you regret this now, don’t you, Jessie?

She started to scratch at the walls, even though we couldn’t see it the audible was loud enough. She still would not face the camera.

“It is as if you have a violent disorder. You need to feel the eyes of the world on you otherwise you sink into a collapse of your subconscious and have to sit face to face with your hatred of yourself. There can be no other reason why you have goaded me and my demoness. Maybe you were frightened so you wanted to get ahead of it and take me out. An interesting concept which I am sure you must have had help from your little group of sycophantic god damned pussies. You do not have the power of the mind to come up with such an atrocious attack on me. I, in my right, deserved recompense for such a cowardly act but it was the first time you witnessed my love of pain and blood. Yet, somehow, in that moment of pain and bloodshed I respected you. I got you pinned and you got me back but to cut me flesh open like a chicken fillet and then except that it would be over again showed your lack of knowledge. Ask anyone in our profession, Jessie, what is to face Maki, what you did in your attack and they would brand you as foolish and warn you that your time is limited to breathe in the toxic air of this twirling globe. Ha but of course you and your band of merry simpletons would never ever think you were at fault. I deserved it, right? Of course I did but you did more and this is where this little story takes a turn for the worse.

The scratching got louder and then weirdly Maki started to hum to the tune of the nursery rhyme Ring-a-ring-a-roses before she cackled loudly.

“You might sit in your little ivory tower wondering how events got escalated to the point they have but then you decided to do something abhorrent even for the likes of me. I went to challenge you for your antics while calling me the baddie in this simmering feud. What you did was disgusting and unlawful. I might take great enjoyment in my own torture and in yours. I may take things a step too far sometimes but I stop short at full on murder. The fact that you felt it was fine to not only run me over with your killing machine but then you reversed OVER me just to make sure I was dead but you cannot kill something which exists in between time and space, betwixt two different worlds yet you thought you could. It’s very quaint but it pissed me off and now you face a whole different breed of death. You see, Daniela was a passenger, enjoying this little tete-a-tete between us but when you tried to murder me, her vessel, you brought your own death and not mine. Oh how she wants to eat your organs, rip them from your flesh and gorge herself on you.

While I was on the ground suffering internal bleeding, covered in blood, my bones broken, half dead she took over and oh since then you have been running scared, haven’t you, Jessie? Do you see her in your dreams? Does she frequent every step you take? Every single sound that you hear you jump out of your skin, don’t you? Daniela feeds on your fear and not just that but you reek of it. You’re scared shitless as you should be, darling. You have done all you can to wipe me off the face of the earth and I am still here, I am still haunting you. Was it worth it in the end, Salco? I know when you’re in the hospital, tubes coming out of your orifices, when you’re eating through a damned straw that you will remember that one moment that brought you to the brink of the end of your life and you will regret it because not only have you faced the toughest, psychotic, son of a whore in the wrestling business but now Daniela wants your soul in the worst way. You brought all of this on yourself.

She slowly turned around, her face was paler than at any time in her life, her eyes were crying blood,the gloves on her hands were covered in barb wire and she was just wearing a black bra with blood covering them from obvious marks of flesh being ripped.

“You see I do not need these weapons in the ring or out of it, I do not need to throw you into the barbwire ceiling to this cage. I am bringing my own weapons. Chamber of Extreme was your choice, Jessie and like everything else I have witnessed to this point in time it is so foolish I would consider if you aren’t slightly retarded. Why would you do this to yourself? Why would you want to be trapped in a cage like this with me? It beggars belief. This is literally the worst idea you could come up with. You are trapped in the cage with Daniela and I. Hell, as you’re so pitiful and moronic I might deny Daniela the chance to exact her willful punishment. I want you. I want you to feel every cut, feel the pain and fear as i rip out your eyeballs with my gloves and when the time comes…

We pan to the bedside table and there are two black wrestling boots covered in barb wire and then back to Maki.

“ A normal Makihouse kick would knock you out for longer than a ten count but now imagine with the barbed wire boots, my love. Imaging your face ripping apart as it connects or maybe how the superkick party will feel. I am getting ahead of myself again. Hahaha. I am a loon sometimes! Back to the point at hand.

The cage.

The end of everything you hold close to your heart.

As we have attested to, honeylove, you’re not the smartest tool in the drawer and unlike me you are not one for homework and seeing who your foe is. You go on instinct and it worked for a time but recently you cannot even buy a win. Why do you think that is? It takes more than living off your wits, it takes more than violent conduct to win a match. If you had done your research I have won EVERY cage match I have ever been in. I have had more deathmatches in my career than you have had chicken sandwiches. This is my house. This is where I do my best work. I love to be trapped, I love an opponent that is paradoxically scared of me and also underrated me. I find it hard to believe I am underrated by anyone but here we are. I came here for the gold and if this hellacious destruction of you gets me a shot then it will have been worth it. How have I held some of the biggest titles in the world and become a worldwide name in this industry? Oh skill and talent for sure but that only gets you so far and you’re talented Jessie that’s for sure. I have watched your matches and you strike out so often it's like watching Evie decimate Alicia on loop. You lack so many factors that bring you to the big table to dine in hell. All these factors sets people like me and Evie apart from the likes of you and Roxy. Killer instinct. The love of causing pain and inflicting pain on myself. The fundamental flaw in your game isn’t your lack of intellect but it is the fact as I alluded to earlier that you just do not plan. I am at least three steps ahead of you because I am superior yes but also because I have researched you and your matches and I know what you’re going to do before you do it. So grab those weapons and make me bleed and I will lick the blood off my face, drink it down and then spit it in your god damned face. Give me everything you have because when the boot hits, when your blood spatters, you have no other option but to fall at my feet. That is written in stone and when I have ended your reign of terror at my expense I will move on to bigger and better things while you languish with your own torment. Maybe as you convalesce Daniela will pay you a visit. She is always wanting more vessels to play with but this victory will be all mine.

Sleep well tonight, honeylove and have wonderful dreams.

She winks and walks over to the barbed wire boots and drags them over her thighs, the flesh starts to tear, blood starts to pour down her legs and she lets out an excited gasp as we fade.