Author Topic: Candy v Sin - Singles match  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Candy v Sin - Singles match
« on: September 14, 2020, 03:43:56 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: One roleplay per week per character - 10,000 word limit.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Re: Candy v Sin - Singles match
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 08:50:06 PM »
Scene 1: Was it Sin?

Where: Candy and Marcus’s home, Las Vegas, NV
When: 9/20/2020, about 2 in the afternoon.

**The scene opened up inside the living room of Marcus Cage and Candy. Marcus was sitting on the couch, reading the most recent “Pro Wrestling” tabloid style magazine. Candy was laying on the floor, playing with Fluffy. Marcus let out a slight chuckle.**

MARCUS CAGE: Heh… get this. According to this magazine PWS:APEX has announced that they are moving their show to New York after their next PPV event.

CANDY: Aren’t you President there?

MARCUS CAGE: No, I stepped down months ago.

CANDY: Oh… ok!

**They were interrupted by a knock at the door.**

MARCUS CAGE: Who could that be?

CANDY: I dunno. I wasn’t expecting anyone. Were you?

MARCUS CAGE: No, I wasn’t…

**He gets up and answers the door. Standing on the other side was a smiling Keira Johnson. She, oddly enough, had her arms behind her back.**

MARCUS CAGE: Keira! What can I do for you?

KEIRA JOHNSON: Oh, I came to check in on Candy, I wanted to talk to her about this match.

MARCUS CAGE: Thank god. She won’t listen to anyone. She is dead set on doing this… and you and I both know that it is not a good idea. But she’s so stubborn.

KEIRA JOHNSON: And uh… I kind of have a little gift for her. I feel so bad, she is wrapped up in this because of her connection to me, and she has been through a lot.

MARCUS CAGE: If it’s pink and glittery, she’ll love you forever.

**He chuckled a little bit as she shook her head. Marcus moved to the side and motioned for her to come in. She spoke as she walked past him**

KEIRA JOHNSON: No, not pink and glittery. What about small, furry, and cute?

MARCUS CAGE: Wait what?

**She chuckled a little nervously and kept going into the living room where she saw Candy sitting on the floor, playing with Fluffy.**

MARCUS CAGE: Candy… Keira is here to see you.

**Candy looked up and smiled big.**

CANDY: KEIRA!!! HI!!!

**She jumped up off the floor and went up to Keira and gave her a hug. Keira kept her arms behind her back, which Candy noticed immediately**

CANDY: Whatcha got there?

KEIRA JOHNSON: Well…

**Marcus, who was standing sort of behind her, was staring at what she had in her hands behind her back.**

KEIRA JOHNSON: I got you a gift. I saw how much you wanted one on Twitter, and after everything you have been through, I wanted to give you something special. Close your eyes…

**Candy squeals a little bit and closes her eyes. Keira pulls out from behind her back a small little puppy. It couldn’t be more than maybe a foot tall. It was nice and floofy. It’s fur was a medium grey, with beautiful light grey and white markings. It’s face was mostly white with dark grey, almost black, markings around its ears and going down to its nose. It’s fluffy tail wagged as it let out a little whimper, which caused Candy to open her eyes. Upon seeing the fluffball she let out a shriek like squeal as she reached for the pup.**

CANDY: OMG ITS SO FLUFFY AND CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!

**She held the pup, who was excited to meet it’s new mommy, and began giving her doggy kisses on the cheek while she giggled. Marcus, in the background, was smiling at Candy’s excitement but also kind of shaking his head a little… as the last thing they needed was another dog. But, if it made her happy he didn’t mind. Keira smiled, seeing how happy the pooch made Candy. Fluffy, on the other hand, was not as happy.**

KEIRA JOHNSON: This here is a Pomsky puppy who needs a new mommy. I saw him and immediately knew where he belonged.

**Candy, still giggling and getting all the doggy kisses, looked over to Marcus**

CANDY: CAN WE KEEP HIM???

MARCUS CAGE: Of course we can.

**Candy squealed again and hugged the pup.**

CANDY: OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

KEIRA JOHNSON: Now you just need to name him.

**Candy held the pup at an arms length and tilted her head. The dog tilted it’s head to match and let out it’s tongue, lightly panting. Candy put on her thinking face… then it hit her.**

CANDY: Since you came from one of my bestest friends, and we are all Team Hero… I think your name will be… HERO!

**The dog yipped twice, excitedly.**

KEIRA JOHNSON: That’s a perfect name! I think he likes it! I like it too. Roxi will love it.

CANDY: Tell her I said thank you! And that I absolutely LOVE Hero!

KEIRA JOHNSON: I most certainly will. She will be so glad to hear it. But, I gotta admit, that my visit isn’t purely to drop off Hero. I wanted to talk to you.

CANDY: About what?

**She was pretty much distracted by the squirming furball in her arms.**

KEIRA JOHNSON: Can we sit down? This is important.

**Candy nodded and they sat down on the couch. Hero curled up on Candy’s lap as she pet him, and Fluffy sat right beside Candy, almost appearing to be a little jealous. Candy reached over and pet Fluffy with her other hand.**

CANDY: This is why God gave us two hands. So we can pet two puppies at once!

**Keira smiled before shaking it off and looking serious.**

KEIRA JOHNSON: I wanted to talk to you about this “match” against Sin. I… I don’t think it’s a good idea. I really wish you would call off the match. It’s dangerous and I don’t want you to get hurt again. You remember what happened last time, and that wasn’t even a fight it was just her attacking you.

CANDY: I know you are worried. I know everyone else is worried. But I can’t back out of this match.

KEIRA JOHNSON: Why not? No one would blame you. Sometimes, it’s braver to step back and say “no” than it is to fight.

CANDY: It’s not about that. If I back out of this match, then Sin wins. And that’s bad.

KEIRA JOHNSON: It’s just a single “loss”. Your safety is more important.

CANDY: I don’t care about THAT. I mean that if I back down it let’s Sin know that it’s ok to bully me and your other friends. And THAT is not good. I know it’s a dangerous match. I know many people are worried about my safety. Heck, I’m scared myself to get in there. But I can’t let her think she can just push me around.

KEIRA JOHNSON: That’s insanely noble. Emphasis on the insane aspect.

CANDY: See, Marcus always told me that the only fights you lose are the ones you don’t win.

**Keira squinted a little bit.**

MARCUS CAGE: You mean “The only battles you lose are the ones you don’t fight”?

CANDY: That’s what I said. See, I can’t back down because that’s what Sin wants. I can’t let her think that it’s ok to pretend to be my best friend, then hurt me, and everything else. I just can’t. I know you think i’m dumb for going in there…

KEIRA JOHNSON: No, I would never ever consider you dumb. A little crazy at times, especially like this, but never dumb. You are so brave, and I just think that is clouding your judgement. I still think it’s best if you don’t do this match. You don’t understand what Sin is capable of.

CANDY: I know you are worried about me. But this is something I need to do. I mean, we still don’t know who shoved me in that closet. What if it WAS Sin and she is just trying to target me because she thinks I am an easy target? That’s not nice and that’s not ok. And I can’t let people think they can walk all over me just cuz I’m nice.

KEIRA JOHNSON: I know you are tougher than people think. I’ve seen you in the ring. Hell, I’ve been across the ring from you and you are one of the toughest challenges I ever faced. Why do you feel like you need to prove yourself?

**Candy smiled softly as she looked down and saw that Hero had dozed off on her lap, and Fluffy refused to leave her side.**

CANDY: It’s not that I need to prove myself. It’s more about showing them that what they are doing is wrong. Sin can’t just go around pretending to be people and cause trouble. She can’t make people look like me only meaner. It’s not nice and I just want to help.

KEIRA JOHNSON: I still don’t like this. But, I trust that you know what you are doing.

CANDY: Don’t I ALWAYS????

**Both Keira and Marcus take a deep breath. It is true that many… ok most… of Candy’s ideas end up either in disaster, chaos, or some other hilarious and unexplainable incident. **

KEIRA JOHNSON: I trust you. It’s her I am worried about.

CANDY: Don’t worry. I got this. But I do want you to promise me one thing.

KEIRA JOHNSON: Anything.

CANDY: Don’t get involved unless you absolutely have to. Please?

KEIRA JOHNSON: I don’t like this.

CANDY: I know you don’t. But this is something I have to do. Please?

**Keira lets out a soft sigh, defeated.**

KEIRA JOHNSON: There’s no changing your mind, is there?

**Candy smiled.**

CANDY: NOPE!

KEIRA JOHNSON: Ok then. I promise I won’t get involved unless absolutely necessary. I still don’t like this. Not one bit.

MARCUS CAGE: Neither do I. But one thing I learned about Candy early on is that she is stubborn, and once she sets her mind on something, there’s nothing anyone can say to talk her out of it.

KEIRA JOHNSON: I’ve noticed that too.

CANDY: You gotta PINKY PROMISE!

**Candy lifted her pinky and held her hand out. Keira nodded and mirrored her. They locked pinkies and shook on it.**

CANDY: There we go! I know you are scared, and so am I. But I can’t let that fear keep me from doing what I know is right.

KEIRA JOHNSON: I admire that about you. But I want you to promise me something in return, ok? I want you to promise that you will be extra careful and not doing anything crazy or wild that puts you in extra danger.

CANDY: PROMISE!

**Keira nodded, realizing that was probably the best she was gonna get.*

KEIRA JOHNSON: And I will be close by, just in case. You can never have too much back up, right?

CANDY: Right! Hey, you wanna stay for dinner? Marcus made his famous lasagna. It’s in the oven, should be ready in about an hour.

KEIRA JOHNSON: I’d love to, but I’m gonna have to raincheck that. It’s family dinner night and Roxi and Nate are waiting for me and then we have movies set. Next time, for sure.

CANDY: Ok!

**Candy looks down and sees that both pups are snoring on her lap, as the scene fades to black**
user posted image

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Re: Candy v Sin - Singles match
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 06:58:28 PM »
Meanwhile, the scene opens up in what looks like a dark part of the city. The ambulance is seen driving down the road, having Mistress Haven inside it, being treated by one of the paramedics. As it takes a left turn into a alleyway, it slowly stops. The paramedic that is treating Haven notices the stoppage. He turns and looks at the driver, shouting

Paramedic: Dude! Why did you stop? We're not at the hospital yet!

The driver comes to the back and grabs the paramedic by the neck, he flings him out of the double doors as he lands, now knocked out. As the driver comes out, he turns and pulls Haven out of the ambulance. As he sits the gurney down, he slowly turns into one of the grey matter demons and looks at the darkness in front of him. It steps out three women, both showing the colored dots of Greed, Pride and Wrath as the driver bows. A fourth comes out, looking like Keira, but showing the red dots for eyes, smirking as she says

Sin: You did well, you useless sack of shit.

Grey Matter: I live to serve my Mistress.

Sin smirks even more as she goes over to Haven and looks at her. Haven slowly has her eyes open, hearing the world Mistress, saying

Mistress Haven: Wh-who called for their Mistres--

All of a sudden, Sin slaps Haven across the face, saying

Sin: He was talking to me, you worthless sack of human flesh!

Mistress Haven: What...the...

Sin looks at the grey matter as it dissolves to dust, absorbing back into Sin as she looks down. Haven looks closely. She notices and says

Mistress Haven: Wait, I know you. You're Bedlam's Partner. Kat..or should I call you Keira?

Sin looks down and gets closer to Haven. Haven's eyes widen cause of it, seeing Sin's true face as Sin says

Sin: You're sorta right. But in reality, you're wrong.

Haven: What do you me--

Without finishing her sentence, Haven was grabbed by the throat as Sin begins to fly up. Greed, Wrath and Pride fly with her for a moment. Moments later, they land on a rooftop as Sin slams Haven down. Haven's arms and ankle was still broken from the exchange with Roxi earlier in the night. Sin smirks a bit as she looks down at the almost scared Haven, saying

Sin: So you're the so called "Mistress" Haven. Funny, I've only seen you once in Keira's eyes as she and Roxi fought you. You took a lot of punishment, didn't you?

Haven slowly looks at Sin as she says

Mistress Haven: I did. I wanted Roxi to be a cold blooded murderer. I want her to kill. I know you have killed before, Keir--

Sin grabs Haven by the throat as she says

Sin: Keira is not here! I am not bound to that weak, pathetic human any longer! Keira doesn't have the gall to kill anyone in Cold Blood. If Keira does kill, she will kill when she has no other choice, in order to save her precious, PATHETIC world.

Sin slowly lets go of Haven and smirks, continuing.

Sin: I, on the other hand...

As Sin says this, Greed, Pride and Wrath stand side by side with their Mistress as she continues.

Sin: I would always kill in cold blood. Cause this world is full of Sinners. Without remorse, without hesitation. As you pathetic creatures play hero and villian to see who will become the victor. Peace or Conquest, I have sat on the sidelines, biding my time. Sure, I would get a resurgance once in a blue moon, punishing the world when I needed to. But it was never of this scale. This scale that I have predicted for centuries. All it took was fear to do it.

Sin begins to smile wickedly, saying

Sin: Fear that you or any of your so called "Villians" could ever create. All you humans did was fuel me. Fuel me enough to finally realize my destiny. The one true God has finally returned.

Haven laughs at this, saying

Mistress Haven: Really? Let me guess, Sin as you call yourself. You think you're that so called God?

Sin laughs at this, saying

Sin: I don't think it, weakling...

Sin slowly gets closer to Mistress Haven, smiling wickedly, her red dots for eyes, shining as she says

Sin: I....AM....GOD!

Sin reaches out, grabbing Mistress Haven by her head. The Dark energy from before is seen extracting from Haven. But instead of a Grey Matter, Sin pulls out someone thaty looks exactly like Mistress Haven. But this one had jet black hair, like Greed, Pride and Wrath and her eyes are more gold tinted dots. The demon smiles a bit as she looks at Sin. Sin lets go of Haven, surprised by this, but smirks as well. She then says

Sin: I was expecting you sooner than expected, Gluttony. But I guess with Mistress Haven's record, she was a glutton for punishment.

Gluttony: Thank you, my one TRUE Mistress. Haven was a false Mistress, a False God compared to you, Mistress Sin.

Sin turns and looks at now a weakened Mistress Haven, barely able to keep her eyes open as Sin looks down and says

Sin: Oh, trying to stay awake? Don't worry, you'll be alive for the time being, as long as I weild it so. But when the time comes, you and this pathetic world will be turned to ash.

Sin slowly grabs Haven by her gear and lift her. She then says

Sin: Turned to ash...

Sin then lifts Haven over her head, shouting out

Sin: ...BY A GOD!

Sin throws Haven off the rooftop, making Haven fall. Haven crashes into a few trash cans, rolling to the side. Haven is still breathing, barely as Sin demonically laughs at this. As she slowly calms down, Greed, Pride, Wrath and now Gluttony get close to Sin as Gluttony asks

Gluttony: So, mistress. What do we do now? Shall we lay waste to this city to show our power?

Wrath: YEA! I WANT TO CRACK SOME SKULLS, MISTRESS!  IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I PLAYED THE DRUMS WITH THE BONES OF OUR ENEMIES!

Sin: I'm afraid we can't just yet. There are a few things we must do before my December 25th attack can be done. When it's all done, then we either attack slowly or all out at once.

Gluttony: The rest of the Deadly Sins?

Sin: Yes. But for now, I feel like torturing someone. Considering I took Keira's little chance away at "wrestling" this person.

Greed recoils a bit, saying

Greed: Mistress, please do not mention that idiot's name around me. It pained me to even share a BODY with that pathetic, little dumbass.

Sin: I apologize, Greed. But Candy needs to be taught a lesson. One that she will not forget soon enough.

Sin raises her hand and clenches it into a fist, looking like a ruler, saying.

Sin: If she wants to face me, then we do it on MY terms...

Sin demonically laughs as the scene fades, going on this

=========================================

Hello, Candy...

Do you want to Play With Me?