Author Topic: The Trenton Tigers v The Barnharts = Mixed tag team match  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
The Trenton Tigers v The Barnharts = Mixed tag team match
« on: September 14, 2020, 03:42:50 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: One roleplay per week per character - 5,000 word limit.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: The Trenton Tigers v The Barnharts = Mixed tag team match
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 07:07:55 PM »
*SIGH*

Narrator:  Oh boy! When the card for Violent Conduct VI was announced Bea Barnhart got upset. No she’s not upset that she and Bill, as a Mixed Tag Team, have the opportunity to get a win in this match then face the Mixed Tag Team Champions for the Championship. I’ve already said enough so I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

COWARDS

The scene switches to a shot of Bea Barnhart sitting in a chair next to a couch and we assume she is in her hotel room which near the Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. We notice Bea is wearing her trademark blue dress she usually wears when serving in Bill’s corner as his Manager.

Bea:  *SIGH* I’m going to jump into my comments because I’m ashamed of our opponents for Violent Conduct VI. Why, you want to know, am I ashamed of them? We are assigned to face off against the Mixed Tax Team of Trenton Tigers consisting of Daniela Rodgers and Brandon Sludge. But these two cowards decided to demand the Freebird rule for our match instead of facing me and Bill head-on. So that means it can be any male-female combination of Daniela Rodgers, Brandon Sludge, Vector Rodgers, or Char Kwan. The Freebird thing was a concept of a wrestling team named Freebirds. They used this tactic to try to confuse opponents because the opponents wouldn’t know who they are facing in a match until they were introduced and the match started. That crap did work on a lot of the opponents of the Freebirds but that crap don’t confuse, confound, or intimidate us. We are beyond being bullied and even more so by bully cowards.

Bea picks up a glass on a table next to her chair and takes a sip of ice water.

Bea:  Let me address Daniela and Brandon. We had a Mixed Tag Team match against you two on January 12, 2020, at Climax Control 257. Although your team won the match when you, Daniela, pinned me, the fact remains that although I was a very green rookie in the sport of Wrestling at that time I took you to your limits and you know you got lucky on that win. Apparently, now that I’m a seasoned wrestler you two are getting scared to face us once again.

Bea sips a bit more water before continuing with her comments.

Bea:  So now we get assigned to this match at Violent Conduct VI with the winner going on to challenge whichever team happens to be the Mixed Tag Team Champions at Violent Conduct. That means the winner of our match will face either Sass ‘n Bash or The Black Sheep for the Championship. But what the hell happened to you two? You got a win over my Mixed Tag Team when I was a Rookie in my second match in the sport of Wrestling and yet now when we get assigned to face each other you want the Freebird thing thrown in because you are cowards? Oh my gawd! That’s tells me all I need to know about you two!

Bea finishes her water then returns the glass to the table next to her chair.

Bea:  Brandon. . .Daniela. . .let me make this perfectly clear and I’ll speak very slowly so that you are able to comprehend what I’m saying. I. . .DON’T. . .CARE. . .WHICH. . .TWO. . .OF. . .YOU. . .GET. . .ASSIGNED. . .TO. . .OUR. . .MATCH. . . BECAUSE. . .ME. . .AND. . .BILL. . .WILL. . .WIN. . .AND. . .GO. . .ON. . .TO. . .EARN. . .THE. . .MIXED. . .TAG. . .TEAM. . .CHAMPIONSHIP! Hope that was slow enough for your pathetic pea brains to process. Damn~ you really suck!

Bea excuses herself to walk into the other room to refresh her glass of ice water. When she returns she sips a bit of the water then places the glass on the table next to her chair then she sits down to continue her comments.

LOOK TO THE FUTURE NOT BACK AT THE PAST

Bea:  I’m constantly asked why I don’t spend a lot of time talking about the past. I don’t wish to talk about the past as the past is the past. It has already happened and cannot be changed. What good does it do to continually talk about what you used to do when you are doing something different now? I’m here to talk about the future. The future of my wrestling career. The future of Bill’s wrestling career. The future of our Mixed Tag Team. The future of the Mixed Tag Team Division in Sin City Wrestling. If the rest of you want to dwell on the past then feel free to do so but stay out of my face because I desire to look ahead and not behind.

Bea rolls her eyes at the stupidity of most of the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling.

WHO’S ON FIRST?

Bea:  In closing I wish to quote a line from one of the most amazing classic comedy skits ever in the history of comedy. It is the Abbot and Costello WHO’S ON FIRST? Bud Abbot, playing the Manager of the baseball team, was trying to explain to Lou Costello the concept of baseball. When Costello asks him the names of the players on the team, Abbot utters: WHO’S ON FIRST. WHAT’S ON SECOND, AND I DON’T KNOW IS ON THIRD. This, of course, led into a back and forth with Lou continually asking WHAT’S THE PLAYERS NAME ON FIRST BASE to which Bud would reply WHO which is the players name, then Abbot, thinking Bud was asking him who, or which player, he was asking about, replied with THE PLAYER ON FIRST BASE to which Bud would again reply WHO. This would go on for the entire skit and it was hilarious with the implied misunderstanding. I’ve always admired Bud Abbot’s and Lou Costello’s live performance of WHO’S ON FIRST without using cue cards because it is a demanding comedy routing where you simply cannot mess it up or it won’t work.

Bea winks at the camera.

Bea:  I brought up the Abbot and Costello comedy routine WHO’S ON FIRST because if perfectly represents how one side is stating absolute facts and the other side is misunderstanding everything. Bud Abbot as the Manager only told absolute facts and the person asking the questions, Lou Costello, was always confused due to misunderstanding. That’s exactly like the Mixed Tag Team Trenton Tigers. On our side of the match we know who we are, we know what we are capable of, and we know we are going to win and move on to face the Mixed Tag Team Champions. On your side of the ring you have to bring in four people and try to figure out which two of them might have a remote chance of defeating us. Oh well you all continue with your confusion and misunderstanding. On our side we want to remain with absolute facts and understanding. Let there be no confusion that The Barnharts will emerge from this Mixed Tag Team match as the winner. If you refuse to understand that absolute fact now so be it. When our hands are raised in victory and we are announced as the winners then you will become believers. See you at Violent Conduct VI.

Bea waves into the camera as the signal to cut the camera feed. The cameraman complies and when he cuts his camera feed the screen goes black.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 07:09:02 PM »
OUR MIXED TAG TEAM OPPONENTS ARE PATHETIC

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart had a lot to say about her upcoming Mixed Tag Team match against Trenton Tigers. Now it is time to hear what Bill Barnhart has to say about the match.

The scene switches to a Taco Bell restaurant where we see Bill Barnhart dining on their Five Dollar Grande Nacho Box special. Seeing he has two of those on the table in front of him we can tell Bill is enjoying this special offer. Bill is casually dressed in blue jeans, a black pullover shirt, and black athletic shoes. He looks into the camera when the cameraman tells him he is there to air his comments.

PATHETIC COWARDS

Bill:  I sure love these Taco Bell specials like this Five Dollar Grande Nacho Box. Too bad I couldn’t bring Iris with me but I still purchased two of them and I’ll eat her Grande Nacho Box since she isn’t here. She won’t find out so I won’t have her getting in my face over it.

Bill dives into his Grade Nachos and downs it with some of his drink then he wipes his mouth and looks up into the camera.

Bill:  WOW! Bea damn sure went off on Daniela Rodgers and Brandon Sludge, the Trenton Tigers, concerning our Mixed Tag Team match for Violent Conduct VI. I support every word Bea said. The history between our teams is that Trenton Tigers got the win at Climax Control 257 when Daniela got lucky with a pinfall on Bea. This is when Bea was performing in her second match as a wrestler. Yes, Bea was a raw green rookie on that date, Trenton Tigers got the win, and now when facing us again, with Bea well-seasoned in the wrestling ring, they’ve turned cowards and decided to use the Freebird rule.

Bill pauses his comments to down more of his Grande Nachos. He washes it down with his drink and then he continues his comments.

Bill:  No matter how our opponents try to mix it up with the Freebird option we’ll defeat them and we’ll face Mixed Tag Team Champions. However I’m one of those people who look at every possible angle of every situation. There is one way Trenton Tigers might be able to defeat us and that would be for them to decide to have the two wrestlers NOT assigned to the match interfere in the match. But that’s actually okay with me as long as the Referee catches them cheating and disqualifies them. Me and Bea will gladly take that win, if that’s how Trenton Tigers want to play it, and move on to become Mixed Tag Team Champions.

YOU DON’T MESS WITH BILL OR HIS FOOD

As Bill pauses to partake more of his Grande Nachos he is approached by one of the other diners in Taco Bell. Bill is surprised that someone would interrupt his meal, and his air time, like this.

Bill:  Excuse me? What do you want that is so important that you’re interrupting my meal and my air time as I’m live on camera right now?

Other Diner:  Why the hell are you not wearing a mask when we have the Corona virus thing going on?

Bill:  What? How the hell do you expect me to eat my food with a mask on? Also I did wear a mask when I came into Taco Bell but I have to eat. Maybe you eat through your mask but I don’t. Please get away from me before I call the Police.

Other Diner:  I have a right to protect myself and you do also.

Bill:  I have the right to eat my food in peace and to do my on-camera presentation without a rude person like you interrupting me. Also if you continue to threaten and harass me I have the right to fight back against your assaults. Now I ask you again to please get away from me or I dial 911 and get the Police here.

The rude customer takes a swing and slaps the food out of Bill’s hands where it flies out and lands on the floor. The look on Bill’s face tells you that you don’t mess with his food. Bill stands up and shoves the person away from him. Just as the other customer is about to take another swing at Bill the Police show up. Unfortunately for the other diner Taco Bell workers, and other diners, side with Bill and tell the Police the rude customer started the altercation. The Police talk to the diner and inform them they can leave on their own and walk away without further incident or they can take them to the Police station to write up a report on them. The other diner wisely opts to turn and walk out the Taco Bell. Bill sits down at his table to continue eating his Grande Nachos while shaking his head at the ignorance of people.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bill:  What’s the bottom line on our match? Whether our opponents are Brandon and Daniela, Brandon and Char, Vector and Daniela, or Vector and Char, the bottom line is we’ll easily defeat them. Yeah I can hear the doubters out there but you doubters will become believers after our team wins this match. And to make sure Trenton Tigers don’t pull any crap during the match I have Senor Vinnie watching and if you try to pull stuff during the match you will also have to deal with Senor Vinnie. It is always easy to defeat cowards and your team consists of four cowards. Me and Bea want you to bring all you’ve got and I mean ALL you’ve got. I don’t want you trying to pull on me what other wrestlers I’ve defeated tried and that is to claim that I didn’t really defeat them. . .they defeated themselves by not performing well. What the BLEEP!  If you claim you performed poorly and your opponent defeated you then the truth is your opponent performed better than you did. After we win this match I’ll enjoy listening to you four spew forth a hundred and one excuses why our team won and your team lost. The only excuse missing as to why you lost is that me and Bea performed better and took you out! Now please excuse me as I have the remainder of my first Grande Nacho Box to finish and a second one I haven’t started on yet. Thanks for tuning in with me today for my comments. You can cut your camera feed now.

With Bill’s comment for the cameraman to cut his camera feed the screen goes black and about five seconds later the Network switches to regularly scheduled programming.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 11:53:27 AM »
OUR OPPONENTS ARE CONFUSED AND MIXED UP

Narrator:  Even though Bill Barnhart is involved in a Freebird style Mixed Tag Team, involving Bea and Senor Vinnie, they are not the type of wrestlers to refuse to announce which two members would be involved in the match until the match starts. They would make the announcement ahead of tie to ensure their opponents know what they are getting into.

BILL’S HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS WERE ALSO CONFUSED AND MESSED UP

We are taken back to Oakland, California, to the home on Saint Andrews Road where bill grew up. This incident took place because one of Bill’s best friends, Steve, turned on him and started being a jerk to Bill. The background is that Steve started running around with an asshole named Jerry who didn’t like Bill. Bill tried to reason with Steve but he wouldn’t have any of it. Steve then challenged Bill to a fight with the winner having bragging rights. There were several incidents where a challenge was issued, and Bill accepted, but when Bill showed up to beat the hell out of Steve, it was Steve who showed up with two or more of his friends in tow.

Bill:  Steve it isn’t bad enough that you turned on me, your best friend, to hang around with the jerk Jerry, but you challenged me to a fight numerous times. However every time you showed up to the location you had two or more of your friends with you while I always showed up by myself. And here we are, once again, with me by myself and you with two of your friends.

Steve:  Come on Bill! Let’s get the fight on since you chickened out the other times we had a fight scheduled!

Bill:  I’ve never backed down from a fight and you know it. I’m not going to get into a fight with you when you have to bring your friends to watch your back. You know damn well the moment I start beating the hell out of you that your friends will jump on me and attack me. Either you schedule a fight and we got at it one-on-one, without either of us having our friends involved, or there is no fight. Sorry, Steve, but you have two choices. You either show up for our fight by yourself and we do it one-on-one without friends involved or we don’t do the fight.

Steve:  You’re a coward Bill!

Bill:  Steve let me ask you a question. If you scheduled a fight with me and you showed up by yourself and I showed up with anywhere from one to four of my friends to back me up what would you say?

Steve:  I would call you a coward for having to bring your friends to back you up so when I start beating the hell out of you they can attack me and benefit you.

Bill:  You’re saying exactly that I said Steve. You admitted you wouldn’t like it if I had friends with me for our fight and you didn’t. Either accept that we either do out fight one-on-one or not at all. Either send your friends home now and we do the fight one-on-one or go home with them as the coward you are. What’s your decision.

Steve flips Bill off and then he gets into his car with his two friends and they drive off. Bill lost his best friend forever on that day but the bottom line is it was Steve’s loss having lost Bill as a friend.

BACK TO TODAY

We get a shot of Bill Barnhart at the Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas. Bill is dressed in a non-traditional way for himself by wearing a charcoal gray business suit with white shirt and matching charcoal gray tie. He is standing in front of the wrestling ring where he and Bea will face off against Trenton Tigers to earn a shot at the Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Bill:  I know you’re not used to seeing me in a business suit but I have a good reason for wearing the business suit today. When our Mixed Tag Team match against Trenton Tigers takes place at Violent Conduct VI our team will be all business. We are not in this match to fool around and act stupid. We’re in this match to get down to business, win the match, and move on to face off against the Mixed Tag Team Champions and defeat them to earn the Championship.

Bill moves around the wrestling ring looking it over.

Bill:  The members of Trenton Tigers remind me of my best friend from High School named Steve. Once Steve hooked up with a jerk named Jerry he became an obnoxious asshole like Jerry was. I tried reasoning with Steve but all he could do was challenge me to an all-out right so we could prove which of us was the winner and which was the loser. Steve scheduled numerous fight locations and every time I showed up Steve had from one to four of his friends with him while I always showed up by myself. In each case I told Steve since I didn’t need backup to beat his ass then he shouldn’t either. In every case Steve called me a coward when he, with his friends backing him up for our fights, was the true coward.

Bill walks over to the announcing table where he sits down in one of the chairs.

Bill:  I never had my fight with Steve because he would never meet me legally just the two of us. Why did I mention what my former best friend, Steve, did? Because the original members of Trenton Tigers, Brandon Sludge and Daniela Rodgers, are like Steve in every way. They have advanced to be a team that cannot function on their own so they brought out Vector Rodgers and Char Kwan as backup. What’s the matter with you two? Even though our two Mixed Tag Teams met in January 2020 and you got the win have you finally come to the realization that there’s no way you can defeat us now so you bring in others to back you up? Have you really come to that low level in your wrestling careers?

Bill stands up from the announcing table and he returns to standing in front of the wrestling ring.

Bill:  Going back to our Mixed Tag Team match in January 2020 you two had a very difficult time with our team. Somehow Daniela managed to get the pin on Bea but it was only due to Bea being involved in her second match since signing up as a wrestler in our Federation. If you had a difficult time defeating us when Bea was only performing in her second match you know you two are in trouble now that Bea is going into her 17th match you are running scared. Let me get a few of my favorite four-word phrases out there for you two to ponder.

Bill lets out a laugh.

Bill: You two think you are IT as a Mixed Tag team? You are ALL BARK. . .NO BITE! You want to portray me and Bea as cowards like what my former best friend Steve did? BITCHES DON’T EVEN TRY!  You think you can take our team out? COME AND GET IT!  You want to claim that we have to hire assistance from others to defeat you while you Vector and Char hanging around? DON’T EVEN GO THERE!  You want to try to intimidate me? DON’T F*CK WITH ME!  Once we defeat you and move on to face the Mixed Tag Team Champions we want you all to GO AWAY. . .FAR AWAY  After we defeat your team you will hear me say I TOLD YOU SO!

Bill lets out a large snorting laugh that shakes the camera.

RUNNING SCARED

Bill:  You want to know something? You in Trenton Tigers have been running your mouths for months. Even more so after you got a win over me and Bea in January 2020. But where the hell is your bragging and boasting this time around? I expected you two, Brandon and Daniela, to get in front of a camera and spew forth all the obligatory canned worn out statements most of our opponents do. But what happened? I haven’t seen you two around, in person or on camera, since our match for Violent Conduct VI was announced. What the hell? Did your feet get so cold that they turned into blocks of ice and you can’t walk to get in front of a camera to try to salvage your wrestling careers? And on top of that it isn’t just you two, but also Vector and Char, who could have stood in front of the camera to comment on our match. But, no, cowards are cowards are cowards and you two, actually you four, proved what me and Bea have been saying. Thanks for the compliment! So Brandon, Daniela, Vector, or Char, if you don’t chicken out of our match and you show up to wrestle against us, bring it on whichever two of you end up being the victims for our match. We’re sick of sorry ass wrestlers who act the thugs because they suck in the ring. See you at Violent Conduct VI if you still have the courage to show up for our match!

Bill snaps his fingers and the cameraman acknowledges the signal to cut his camera feed and the screen goes black.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 12:02:05 PM »
CRAP

Narrator:  Oh crap! That’s all Bea asked me to mention as the opening to her match comments. Without further delay I give you Bea Barnhart.

We get a shot of Bea Barnhart walking around inside Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bea is casually dressed in black jeans, a white blouse, and black flat shoes. She sees the cameraman who is scheduled to broadcast her comments for the upcoming Mixed Tag Team match so she begins her comments.

TRENTON TIGERS ARE CRAP

Bea:  On Sunday, September 27, 2020, in the Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace me and Bill, as a Mixed Tag Team, will take on and defeat Trenton Tigers. It doesn’t matter which two of their four wrestlers are assigned to the match as our team will win. With our win we advance to face off against the Mixed Tag Team Champions so we can win and earn the Mixed Tag Team Championship.

Bea continues walking passing various venues within Caesar’s Palace.

Bea:  I just watched Bill’s comments on our upcoming match and I have to say his comments were on the mark, a direct hit, a Bulls-Eye, on the cowards we are facing in the form of Trenton Tigers. Apparently the regular team members of Trenton Tigers, Brandon Sludge and Daniela Rodgers, finally realized they’re not going to be able to defeat us. Whether it be the regular members of Brandon and Daniela, or it is the other members of Vector and Char, or any other combination they want to use, they’re gonna lose big time.

Bea keeps walking and she passes the Casino.

Bea:  The odds of winning in a Casino are about 10 percent so most gamblers lose 90 percent of the time. The odds of The Barnharts winning our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match is 90 percent while the odds of Trenton Tigers winning is 10 percent. I love those odds!

Bea walks along and she comes to the area where Violent Conduct VI will be held which is the Colosseum in Caesar’s Palace. She looks inside and sees the wrestling ring set up.

Bea:  There’s the wrestling ring where me and Bill will destroy whichever members Trenton Tigers decide will be assigned to our match. That’s the wrestling ring where history will be made as The Barnharts win then go on to face, and defeat, the Mixed Tag Team Champions to become Sin City Wrestling’s Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Bea turns and walks away from the venue and heads down the hallway where she finds some interesting restaurants.

Bea:  This restaurant looks nice and it has the type of food that Bill and Iris love. I’ll go in and get some food to take to them in the hotel after I finish my comments on our upcoming match. I have to admit it is fun teaming with Bill in a Mixed Tag Team match and I’m sure in the future I’ll be teamed with Senor Vinnie in a Mixed Tag Team when we decide to use the Freebird option. Unlike Trenton Tigers who refuse to announce which two wrestlers will be assigned to our match at Violent Conduct VI, because they believe if they keep it a secret it will give them an advantage, we would announce our two wrestlers assigned to the match immediately. We always want our opponents, in Tag Team competition, to know who they’re facing. The intimidation factor of being in their face about who they’re facing is way more amusing than trying to hide it like our current opponents are doing. Watch Violent Conduct VI and watch me and Bill defeat Trenton Tigers then go on to defeat the Mixed Tag Team Champions to earn that Championship. Thanks for joining me for my comments. Please excuse me as I purchase food for Bill and Iris and take it to them.

Bea turns and walks into the restaurant. The cameraman calls into the Network to let them know Bea finished her comments. He keeps his camera focused on Bea inside the restaurant until the Network cuts the feed and switches to a commercial break.

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 04:36:16 PM »
It’s been a couple weeks since the match card for Violent Conduct 6 was announced. Everyone has been wondering why the members of the Trenton Tigers have yet to speak about the upcoming match up against the Barnharts. They have heard the comments made by the husband and wife duo. Every member can be seen shaking their heads while looking around at each other. Daniela shrugs her shoulders as Brandon and Vector are busy rewatching footage of Bill Barnhart’s matches.

”Is this chick for real? She wants to talk about how lucky I got during our last encounter. It wasn’t my fault that she dropped the ball. It wasn’t my fault that she wasn’t ready for the match. She is always so quick to make excuses for everything. Now she wants to call herself a seasoned wrestler. How many times has this chick tasted defeat since facing us? What has she actually done to even be placed in the same league as us?”

Daniela says while looking at her brother and classmate. She looks around while noticing Char hasn’t arrived yet for the briefing about the upcoming match.

”Have you guys seen Char?”

Vector shakes his head as Brandon follows with his own head shake. Daniela looks back at the match card.

”I haven’t seen her Danni. She probably got caught in traffic.”

Daniela looks over her shoulder at Brandon’s comment. Vector even looks a little confused at the comment as Brandon just shrugs his shoulder. As the three of them continue to scour over possible scenarios for Sunday, we jump to downtown Santa Monica, California where Char Kwan is standing outside of a fairly large building with a mask covering the lower part of her face. She takes a deep breath before pulling the door open and stepping across the threshold. She walks up to the receptionist desk.

Receptionist: Can I help you?

Char: Charlene Kwan.

The receptionist picks up the phone and dials a few numbers. She keeps her eyes locked onto Char while giving her a false smile.

Receptionist: She’s here.

Voice on phone: Send her up

Receptionist: Yes sir.

The receptionist responds as she hangs the phone up then presses a button next to her left knee.

Receptionist: Mr. Chalmers will see you now.

Char returns the false smile as she walks around the desk. Char stands inside the secret elevator while positioning her phone towards her face. She pulls down her mask while looking into the camera.

”Violent Conduct 6 will be the night where change will be the name of the game. Bea Barnhart, you like to talk a lot of crap but what do you have to offer. I have seen you wrestle. You are completely clueless while competing inside the ring. You are a left footed goof with no idea what you're doing inside the ring. You want to call me a coward. Really? The fact that I’ve already held the Mixed Tag Team titles must have fallen through your research.

Bea has clearly sniffed too much of Bill Barnhart’s ferrellgas to even make a plausible reason as to why she and her husband is going to be victorious. Bea couldn’t wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag. Bill couldn’t wrestle a post. It’s going to be interesting to see how you two pinheads can handle real talented individuals.”

Char cuts the video short as the elevator dings and stops. The doors open as she steps out. The elevator doors shut behind as we flip back to the trio standing in front of a board.

”Sis, I think we have a chance against these two ass clowns. Bill hasn’t won a damn thing since joining the company. He has lost more than he has won. Bea hasn’t done anything either. She has problems against those with clout. Hell, she couldn’t beat my sister the first go around. I am pretty confident that we will walk out of this match with the win.”