Author Topic: It's All Out There (Kate RP)  (Read 482 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
It's All Out There (Kate RP)
« on: September 11, 2020, 10:32:48 PM »
San Diego, California

Kate and Teddy had finally done it, after having to deal with so much stress from the pandemic the Warren family had moved their way to the west coast. Kate couldn’t help but smile as she glared at the huge mansion that stood in front of them. She held the keys in her hand as Teddy slowly nodded his head looking back at her.

“So we are finally here Kate… I hope this is what you really wanted…”

Kate nodded her head with a smirk and it wasn’t long before a vehicle pulled up aside of the Warrens and it belongs to that of the Gem Stones. Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald all get out of the car as they have smiles on their faces. Ruby runs over to her cousin and glances at her.

“Kate we are home!!!”

Kate rolls her eyes as she looks over at her husband with a confused expression on her face.

“Wait a minute what does she mean by we are home?!”

Teddy nods his head with a chuckle as he looks back at his wife.

“It means exactly what she just said… I know you have had your heart set on moving for a while but I figured if we were going to move we would have done so with the people you love the most. I know the Gem Stones are everything to you so there’s nothing wrong with bringing your favorite cousin and friends along for the ride right?!”

Kate smiles as she looks back at her husband. Juliet who is sitting in the backseat quickly gets out of the car as she looks over at her parents.

“OH MY GOD… I NEED TO SEE THE NEW HOUSE!! IT’S A MANSION…I bet there is an amazing pool! Imagine all of the play dates I could have with Aurora and Terra when she visits us. There is so much to do and I just want to have fun!!! Mom is it okay if I go check out the house?!”

Teddy looks at his daughter and doesn’t hesitate to toss the key in Ruby’s direction. The blue haired vixen catches the key with ease as she looks over at Juliet and smiles warmly.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!!”

With that in mind Juliet and the Gem Stones quickly find their way running into the house and we are left looking at Kate and Teddy who continue to sit in the car. Kate and Teddy both get out and Teddy smiles warmly as he opens his arms up wanting a hug. Kate walks right into his arms and he squeezes her tightly as he looks down into her eyes.

“So are you finally happy?! We moved and you have your closest people with you… It doesn’t get any better than this right?!”

Kate looks at the home as she just lets out a long smirk in return.

“Hopefully it can feel like home. I appreciate us moving all the way out here. I have wanted to go to the west coast for a while now. Being on this side of the country means I am close to so many things. We could always take a quick one hour flight from here to Los Angeles or even an hour flight to get to Las Vegas. It just seems so convenient being in Southern California…”

Teddy nods his head with a smile as he continues to look at his wife.

“I am happy you feel that way because those were my thoughts as well. Not only that but now you can pursue after things in the entertainment field by being close to Crystal’s movie studio. You and the girls can do your music stuff easier and it’s just better for all of us all around. I know one of your biggest regrets is being so far across the country away from your best friend Melody. Now you don’t have to worry about any of that because you are merely like a 2 hour drive away. This seems to be the best course of action for our family and on top of that I know you are going to feel happy…”

Kate takes a long deep breath before she nods her head in agreement. She looks up into his eyes as she can’t help but hug him even tighter.

“I know I can be selfish at times but I appreciate everything Todd. Honestly I know I don’t deserve you at times. You really have become an even greater husband and one I couldn’t imagine being without. You have made it to the top as an Internet Champion and now the bigger money is coming in. I know I come from a background of having so much money and having more than I could even ask for but you still find ways to spoil me. You always put me and Juliet front and center and I am just speechless…”

Teddy nods his head as he looks back at the huge home before slowly turning his attention to his wife.

“I appreciate the words of support but to be honest the only thing that means anything to me in this world is my family. My wife is my main priority followed by that of my child. If it came down to having to choose between you or my daughter of course it will always be you. I am a firm believer that within the home the strongest relationship needs to be between that of husband and wife, and everything else can follow suit. It’s awesome being a champion and everything but none of it is important if I don’t have somebody to share it with. That’s why I go above and beyond for you Kate. I feel like you deserve everything especially after what your family put you through. The only thing that confuses me is why you were persistent on coming to San Diego so badly. We could have easily just moved to the Los Angeles area and things would have been so much easier. It would have been easier to deal with going to Vegas, going to the studio, or even Melody’s home…”

Teddy shakes his head in disgust as he speaks some more.

“But instead you chose San Diego and I don’t know why…So I would appreciate it if you told me why exactly you decided to choose this city out of all places. I mean San Diego is awful. It’s a military town…”

Kate smiles in return as she nods her head in agreement.

“While that might be true the real reason I wanted to move here is because of the San Diego Zoo…It’s like one of the most known zoos in all of the United States and I was thinking maybe one day just like we did with Disney World we could take Juliet to the zoo for an awesome family affair…”

Teddy crosses his arms looking right at her.

“Don’t give me that Kate… We were living in Tampa Bay. There are so many things that are family oriented there. We had Disney World, we have Universal Studios, and we even have Bush Gardens…Tampa was the place you felt home. It’s where you graduated from the All Star Wrestling Gym. It’s where you first started to get involved in the business and…”

Kate quickly replies back to her husband.

“And those are all things from the past. I don’t have any ties to Tampa anymore. My former best friend and I don’t really talk anymore. I can’t tell you the last time I even went to the All Star Wrestling Gym. Granted there are a lot of family events but we didn’t really do anything. San Diego also has Sea World which might not mean much considering we had that in Florida but it is still something to do. Maybe I just wanted a chance of scenery…”

Kate seems uneasy as she nervously looks around. Teddy however wraps his arms tightly around his wife as he continues to speak to her.

“Listen you don’t have to hide anything from me Kate. I am your husband. I am not asking for much. I just want you to be completely honest with me. There has to be some reason why you wanted for us to come to this city and I want to know the truth. Whatever the reason is I will support it no matter what. I am your husband and you shouldn’t feel like you can’t tell me what you are feeling. After all we are a team and we need to have a united front on every single thing that we do. So talk to me babe. What’s really going on…”

Kate sighs before she looks back at the house and smiles.

“To be honest there are so many thoughts going through my head. Deep down I want to be like you Todd. I wish I didn’t let things such as the wrestling business get to me. I truly wish I could focus on being that family woman and being an amazing mother and a wife but you know that deep down that just isn’t me. The only things that ever seem to run through my head is my own ego and if it doesn’t involve me I have this attitude that I don’t care about anything. When I fought Myra she pretty much stated that I reminded her of what she disliked about her younger self. I always put too much pressure on myself. I constantly harp on all of the bad things in my life and I try to create this ego that’s larger than life to feel like I have made it…”

“Kate you don’t have to do any of that… You should know better than that. You have made it. I wish I could have the title reigns that you have had in SCW. You raised the bar with both of the titles that you have had and I know when you do take it to the next level nobody will be able to stop you. Instead of trying to add the pressure to your already well established career. Just take a breather and stop adding more stress to your life.  You don’t need to add any more to it. I know you have your mind set on the things that Myra told you but stop trying to think you are like a younger version of somebody else. No matter how you look at it you are yourself and you made decisions for reasons that only you know…”

Kate thinks about it as she just shakes her head in utter disgust. She looks back at her husband as she speaks some more.

“Okay if you must know the real reason why I wanted us to move to San Diego is because I wanted to be close to Jet City South…”

“Wait the school ran by Kris Ryans?! Why…”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she continues to share her heart.

“To be honest Kris and I have a strong connection with one another. It may not come across on television but we both are very close to Violet Ripley. You know Violet and I are practically sisters and Lavender is my Godchild. It’s that connection brought me and Kris together. I remember when he left SCW and opened up his own wrestling company with Violet I made sure I joined there as quickly as possible. I support what they do and I think Jet City South right here in San Diego would be a great place to enroll the Gem Stones so they could become wrestlers. I know Ruby has really taken a liking to learning how to fight with Charlotte and Mackenzie but I want her skills to go even further. Put them together with the rest of the girls and I think they could make quite the trio in wrestling. Not only would they be an amazing band but could also be great wrestlers as well…”

Teddy smiles as he keeps his eyes locked on Kate.

“Surely that’s not the only reason why you want to go to Jet City South. There has to be more than just doing it for the girls…”

Kate nods her head.

“I guess on top of that I do want to mentor this Courtney Pierce woman. She is a solid competitor. I know she has been attending some of the shows as of lately. Going to SCU and SCW really trying to find a way to come back but I see her as a woman who I was when I first came into the industry. She is exactly in my shoes and I know she has a huge future ahead of her. I just want her to fine tune some things so she can be the best Courtney that she possibly can be. She shouldn’t have to walk in my shoes. She deserves so much better than that and I feel like I can guide her to do things in the right way…”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she speaks some more.

“However I guess that’s not the only reason why I want to go there. On top of that I really want to talk to Kris Ryans. I feel that he could probably elevate my own career to the next level. Kris really can’t be defined as being good or bad. He is a man who is looking out for his own interests and he just wants to be the best no matter what. He is a man who has ascended to the top of SCW by being one of its grand slam champions. I want that in my future as well and Kris is like the male version of me. He is only 6 feet tall and weighs in at 185 pounds. He is a relatively small guy who has managed to find major success. If he could help me channel just a bit of that I really feel like I could one day be a World Champion as well. right now that’s what it’s all about Todd. I want to be the best, and I want to be a World Champion… This match with Evie Jordan means everything to me and whether I win or lose. It’s a sure way to prove to Mark and Christian that I deserve to be in the conversation of somebody who should get the next shot…”

Kate continues to pour her heart out to Teddy and he just stands there and hugs her as tightly as he possibly can.

“Good and that’s all I want for you as well. I want you to achieve your dreams. I want you to be the champion and if working with Kris is going to help you get there by all means I am all for it. You should be willing to do whatever is needed to constantly better yourself. You won’t get anywhere if you stay in the same place doing the same old, same old. You need to change, and adapt to your surroundings. Just let it be known that through it all I will have your back Kate. I am your husband and wherever you go I will follow…”

Kate smiles warmly as she kisses him passionately on the lips.

“Thank you babe… That’s what I wanted to hear. You are my everything and as long as I have you I know I can do anything. I know this might be a change for us with moving to a new home, but San Diego could be new beginning for all of us. This is a change for the better and we will conquer things together… Come on why don’t we go enjoy our new home and perhaps I might cook something special up tonight…”

“SWEET!!!!”

Is all Teddy can say in response as the two lovebirds walk hand in hand as they make their way to the inside of their luxurious home. It felt good to be successful but Kate wanted more than that. She wanted to be the best and this move was going to put her close to being just that. It was all or nothing and she wasn’t going to look back now.

You know it’s quite funny how the world works at times. I am not going to lie. There were so many thoughts rushing through my head when I realize that Alicia Lukas was going to be the one to challenge Evie Jordan at Violent Conduct. I will be absolutely blunt. I thought that battle royal was tailored made for me to win. Sure there might have been some amazing competition within that match but when it comes to me I always go into every single situation thinking I am nothing short but the absolute best. I always want the attention and if being a whore for the spotlight is a bad thing you might as well call me so many bad things under the sun because I want it all. I know people are quick to always shit on me because I seem to have my head wrapped up in so many different things.

Things that range from being among the best guitarist in the world! I know Griffin Hawkins could tell you that I am like the third best guitarist he has ever heard play and that’s me only playing rhythm. Just imagine what I could do if I played lead. I jumped from band to band trying to find a sense of belonging and finally found my grove when I joined that of Devilition. As the first lady of the heavy metal group I can do so much. It could be considered OUTRAGEOUS but I have always done things to the very best of my ability. I finally found a place where I could hit my stride and I am happy.

However just as much as I wanted to be a guitarist there was always a part of me that wanted to have my own band. I have been at this journey on four different occasions. I was a member of Eternal Suffering which was established by my friend Stephanie Sullivan’s former husband. We did so much together and it helped created my legacy as a band member, but like I said that was never enough. I always wanted so much more than that. I wanted to be front and center. I wanted to have all eyes on me and that is when I found my way into Ignorant Discord. I established my own band and it was so amazing. I got to showcase my vocals and when that fell a part that is when I moved right to that of Guilty Pleasure. It was such a great band. Once again I got to use my vocals for the greater good of the band. The sounds were amazing but the only downfall is that Kenzi Grey and I just couldn’t exist. After that band dissolved things died down for a while.

Now I can stand before you all and say that I have actually made it. I have the coolest band in the world in the form of the Gem Stones. We have done so many great things together. We are becoming famous and not only do we have a huge record deal but we were able to film our very first movie. It has been an awesome journey but I conquered having a band.

I get to call myself one of the best female guitarists of this generation and with the Gem Stones I am not front and center of one of the best female bands on the planet.

When I put my mind to something I always aim high and I don’t stop until I get what I want but I want to go beyond that. I want to conquer everything and that brings me to the one thing that I want to conquer more than anything else in this world.

That would be the world of wrestling. Every company I have ever been in I have ascended to the very top of their hardcore division or their secondary championship division.  I have always been looked upon as being a second tier wrestler and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I have always been told I am too small or I could never achieve anything past my ceiling. It gets really frustrating because I know for a fact I have all of the talent in the world if given a chance to really be a force to be reckoned with. Just take a look at what I have done in SCW… I came in as a spunky little rookie and when I captured that Roulette Championship I really made it into my very own

I set the standard and people had to follow me. When that was finally behind me I went on to something bigger. I went and won the Internet Championship. It was hard doing so but I took the title and I felt happy to be the champion. It didn’t last that long but when the title came back I made sure I became a two time champion. I fought challenger after challenger and became the woman who held that championship for the longest. I am in the history books and I will forever be the first person you think of when it comes to the Internet division.

I did everything that was asked of me. I had beaten former World Champions, I had beaten Hall of Famers and despite doing so much it just seemed like the respect never really followed. People would only stick me in my bubble and it hurts.

Hearing Alicia talk about me really set me off. After all of this time she finally respects me. She admitted to the world that she has this newfound respect when it comes to me but I will forever just be in my zone of the Roulette Championship or the Internet Champion. I am not cut out to be a World Champion…

Comments like that really get to me because they are selling me short or like I don’t belong here. I know there is so much more to me than being trapped in a zone. I have it in me to prove them wrong. People have always told me comments like that and every single time I have made it a mission to prove them all wrong.

The battle royal was my chance to do exactly that but when I was thrown over the ropes I felt like all of those hopes and dreams went up in smoke. I felt like I was a letdown and nothing good would come my way. I knew being eliminated meant to my ticket to Violent Conduct wasn’t punched. For the first time in a long time I would be sitting on the sidelines and I just couldn’t have that.

I issued an open challenge just so I could be on the show because I love this business! I needed to be on Violent Conduct and I personally called out Courtney Pierce because she showed interest on Twitter. I already have been setting myself up to possibly face a returning Courtney Pierce but then the unthinkable happened…

When you least expect things that is when the biggest and best blessings come in. Right before the Super Card I am in a situation where I will be fighting the World Champion Evie Jordan. After all of the months of running my mouth, and demanding a chance to prove myself, after the comments and the talking of shit. SCW is actually going to give me what I have been asking for…

I will be honest this has taken me quite by surprise…

I didn’t expect to be in a situation such as this… I thought I would be forced to work my way up from the bottom. I knew what I did as the Internet Champion didn’t really matter to SCW owners but I guess I was mistaken. They must have seen something in me even when they verbally don’t say anything.

Now it’s time to actually put my money where my mouth is. Now it’s time to not just speak these hopeful dreams into existence but to actually go about the wrestling rings and make them reality. There are so many ways to get to the result that you want, and if I become a champion I want it to be a huge spectacle. I want it to be at THE biggest show of the year or shortly before it. I want to be in the main event of HIGH STAKES… It’s such a huge dream for a small woman but it’s a dream that needs to be mine.

You have people like Crystal wanting to raise the stakes and go all in against Vixen…

You have people like my husband wanting to go all in against J2H…

Why can’t I live out my biggest fantasy and get what I want?!

The truth is nothing can stop me well except for management and of course Roxi Johnson with a golden contract that could put a wrinkle in any dream but that doesn’t even matter. Hell it doesn’t even matter if I don’t even get what I want but one thing I can do is become the focal point of the division. I can do the one thing that will put me front and center ahead of everybody. I can do the one thing to ensure that I got next and that’s by going out to that very ring and wrestling Evie Jordan to the best of my ability.

If I put up a good enough effort I know the owners could say she has earned her shot and will be considered for the future or in the running, but I don’t just want to be good enough. I want to make a bloody fucking statement. I want to prove a point and I don’t want there to be any doubt in anybody’s mind.

What I really need to do is go out there and beat the fucking champion. If I can manage to do that than nothing else really matters. This might be a key Climax Control show going into Violent Conduct.

For me however this is my HIGH STAKES… This is my main event moment and it’s time to go all in and capitalize on this… CARPE DIEUM in other words seize the day. It really didn’t matter who wore that World Championship the pressure would still be the same but the fact that it’s Evie Jordan my biggest nemesis in my entire SCW career makes it even more worthwhile.

There are so many questions that need to be answered such as who is the best between us. What would have happened if we were the deciding fall in the Blast From The Past finale. Those questions will get answered on Sunday Evie.

It will be me at all costs…

I must win… I have to win… I need to win…

Because if I don’t it’s all up to chance and I rather not risk everything as if my life was on a Roulette wheel and I am just waiting to see how Mark and Christian feel about me when it comes to being in the conversation. Making the definitive statement is the best approach. So it’s win or nothing at all…

I may not be ready but I will be Evie… Don’t you worry about that….

San Diego
Jet City South

After spending some time at her new house Kate Steele had finally found her way over to that of Jet City South. As soon as she walked in she was amazed to see how booming the wrestling school was doing. Kate could only nod her head in agreement as she looked around thinking about her own journey to get into wrestling 8 years ago. She had come a long way so seeing others work their asses off within a gym was amazing to her. Something however caught her eye and it was in the form of the man that she had wanted to speak to in Kris Ryans. She didn’t waste any time as she walked over to where he was standing. She took a long deep breath as she approached him. Today there wasn’t an entourage. It was merely just her trying to seek things out to better herself. Kris glanced at her as the two walked towards one another. He couldn’t help but greet her.

“Kate… Or should I call you Diamond… How are you and what brings you to Jet City South…”

Kate took a long sigh as she looked back at him.

“To be honest there’s so many different reasons why I decided to come here and I know I am not really a nice person in certain areas. I know my attitude might turn others off especially when they don’t get me at times. Being chaotic neutral doesn’t seem to be the most popular choice to people but a girl needs to look out for herself. It’s not so much of trying to be this hero as much as it is trying to accomplish the things I set out to do…”

Kate takes a deep breath as she continues to voice her opinions to him.

“What I want more than anything in this world is to become a World Champion. It’s been on my mind for the very longest and I really didn’t know where else to turn. I have strived to be the best for quite some time now and usually when I start building an ego it doesn’t end well for me. I always go about trying to break somebody’s arms or doing something over the top just to get that publicity. I rather not do something so crazy. I want to stick to my guns and I want to play it cool and simply be ready for this match with Evie Jordan. You are one of the best Kris… You became a Grand Slam Champion. You aren’t the biggest guy in the room and have accomplished so much for being rather small. I want to do the same as well…”

Kris nods his head as he looks back at her.

“And you think that by being here you really could seek what you are looking for… You think I can help bring you to the next level?!”

“To be honest I really don’t have a clue but I am willing to try anything. I know it sounds silly to have moved all of the way from Tampa just to be close to you and this gym but I have nowhere else to turn. When I first got into wrestling I traveled all the way from New York to Tampa Florida just to be in a wrestling school. Hell my father moved our family from London England to New York when I was only twelve so I am used to moving for bettering myself. This is no different Kris… I know you can personally mentor me like you have done so many others…”

Kris Ryans just takes it all in as he looks back at Kate and smiles at her.

“I knew there was always something special within you. I knew that from the very moment you and Violet Ripley became close friends, and the two of you were feuding within LAW… All the way to establishing the Red Hots and even the Pink Ladies…”

Kate nods her head.

“Well I don’t know if it was me being special as much as watching Violet being absolutely amazing. Watching her beat cancer and go on to give birth to some amazing children, with one of them being my Goddaughter! I think we always had a strong connection with each other…”

Kris smiles in return.

“But Violet just doesn’t keep anybody in her circle. It’s only a select few so the fact that she trusted you speaks volumes for how she views you. Anybody that Violet sees as a good person is a good person in my book. I tend to look at the people Violet considers as family as my very own family. So I will take you on and give you exactly what you want because I got your back. I will take you to a different level but you have to want it…”

“Oh I definitely want it Kris… I didn’t come all the way to San Diego to watch Sham-Moo as fucking Sea World or view animals at the San Diego Zoo. I came here to take this career to new heights. On top of that well…”

Kris chuckles in return as he looks back at Kate.

“Well to be honest while you are here I could use another teacher for the school. I think you would make a great addition to the Jet City South Staff. Having the best Internet Champion of all time as a teacher for the school could do wonders for so many of the students around here. You could be like our submission and technical guru. Really go about helping everyone fine tune their wrestling ability and tell them to keep going even when things don’t go their way. I think you could potentially learn things about yourself that you didn’t even know by helping others… It would work both ways…”

Kate nods her head as she shrugs her shoulders in return.

“To be honest I never really saw myself as a teacher. If I did view myself as a coach I would have taught my cousin Ruby how to wrestle. Lord knows she has been asking me over and over, and all I can do is give her the cold shoulder. I brushed her off and made her train with some of my friends. It would be messed up to become a teacher and…”

Kris smirks in return as he looks behind Kate as we can hear a loud voice yelling.

“OUTRAGEOUS… This gym is so totes awesome and there’s so much stuff to do!”

Kate is taken back as she turns around and sees her cousin Ruby walking in the gym with a gym bag in her hands. She isn’t alone as Sapphire and Emerald are with her. All of the Gem Stones have duffle bags in their hands as they look around. Sapphire cracks an evil grin as she walks up to them.

“I know you didn’t think we were going to stay all cooped up in that mansion forever. We need to be out doing things and this wrestling school seems like the place to do it…”

Kris smiles in return as he looks at Kate.

“I guess what your friends and your cousin are trying to say is that you are officially looking at the three newest students of Jet City South. There is always room for more in this school. Your cousin called us right away to let me know you were on your way here. I have been watching these girls backstage and here’s no reason why they can’t be in your world. If you feel uncomfortable being heir teacher as well we have so many coaches that can help them, but I have a feeling you will definitely want to help them out. After all you helped elevate their musical, and movie careers so why not aid them in the area that you are really strong in…”

“Kate… things are going to be so OUTRAGEOUS HERE!!! Could you image the Gem Stones workout?!”

Kate can only chuckle in return as she waves off the girls. With that they quickly begin to hit the gym and get excited as they try out some of the different workout equipment. Kris smiles as he looks at Kate.

“To be honest there’s another reason why I want you to be a teacher here. There’s somebody here that you can really help out with. Somebody that I personally want you to help mentor. I know Mikah trained her in the beginning and she was Jet City Sports Lab greatest success story but you could probably improve on that and take her in a different direction. Why don’t you go say hi… She’s standing over there… Courtney Pierce…”

Kate’s eyes open wide up in amazement as she looks back at Kris.

“You want me to mentor her?! Even though I want her to accept my challenge… That’s a little weird right?!”

Kris nods his head.

“A lot of weird things can happen in the world but you always need to expect the unexpected, and the greatest success story and naming your successor. Courtney has been through a lot but this is your chance to really give that knowledge to somebody else that is willing to listen to it. It might seem trivial in your quest to up your game but think of it in a wax on, wax off type of way. It’s all for something bigger. Build up the trust of someone like this might help you be a better cousin to Ruby, a better mother to your daughter, and a better wife to your husband. These are things you can definitely apply to your at home life…”

“Kris you don’t have to say anything else… I am on it…”

With that Kate walks over to where she spots Courtney Pierce training. Kate walks over to her with a small slight smile and speaks to her.

“Hey Courtney…”

Courtney turns her attention over to Kate as she stops lifting weights and looking at her.

“How’s it going Kate… Didn’t expect to see you here…”

“Well to be honest I came here for two reasons. One of them was to get Kris to help me prepare for this huge match with Evie Jordan, and the other reason was so that I could help mentor you a bit…”

“Mentor me… You know…”

Before Courtney could say anything Kate cuts her off.

“Oh don’t even say it… I get it. Is this where you try to bury me or make me feel a certain type of way. I do believe in the last promo I have ever seen you do. You felt this holier than art thou attitude. You felt like you were better than the entire bombshell roster. You were really stroking that Mikah ego talking down about my friend Crystal and her daughter but that’s not it though. You basically talked down my return and said I came off like a Jessie Salco and deserve to be in the same company such as her. When things don’t go my way I am annoying and…”

“Kate that was two years ago and maybe I was wrong on some things. You are a great wrestler. I will admit I never saw you winning the Internet championship and holding it as long as you did. I didn’t see you being a legit threat and taking down some of the names that you did…”

“Ahem you do realize in one of my biggest super card matches I did beat MIKAH in a strap match just saying…”

Courtney looks at Kate smirking.

“I guess this whole mentoring thing is going really well isn’t it?!”

Kate thinks about it as she glares daggers into Courtney’s eyes.

“Listen to me I want you to accept my challenge for Violent Conduct… I want you return in such a big way. I know it must be weird to hear that from a potential opponent but truth be told when I look at you I see the same exact woman that I was at 21. I was young and so naïve. I didn’t want to wait. I was supposed to join a wrestling company as part of a tag team competition but instead we decided to join before that competition. We were eager to pull the trigger and as soon as we joined the company I couldn’t help but talk so much shit. I felt so entitled for everything. I grew up a spoiled brat but wrestling really revealed that you can’t always get what you want just because you say you want it…”

“Like you always clamoring for a title shot?!”

Kate sighs as she looks at the younger woman.

“Exactly… Being in wrestling made me realize that I had to drop some of that spoiled girl mentality, and I had to work for things. Nothing came easy but it made me learn that some things needed to change in order for me to get anywhere. Now when you were first in this business you were what only 19 years old. You had a holier than art thou attitude. You felt like you are God’s gift to Earth and…”

“You talk about spoiled girl attitude but I don’t see that you really have changed any of it Kate…”

Kate just sighs again as she looks back at Courtney with a sigh.

“Listen here you…”

“Kate just relax I am just bursting your bubbles. Truth be told I might have been a bit naïve when I first got into wrestling. I felt like I had some stuff to prove and I might have said some things that stepped on toes. It was merely to be meant in the spirit of competition. No hard feelings. Truth be told I actually respect you and what you manage to do. If you want to mentor me I am all for that…”

“Good and you better accept my challenge, and better come at me with all cylinders. I have seen you lurking around looking for a home and if you do return it can’t be half assed. You need to go all out to do this. You need to put your all into it and you better give me everything you have. You have all of the talent in the world to really become the future. I see you as being a woman who could be my successor. Take SCW to new heights Courtney…”

Courtney smiles.

“Oh by the way I could also help you out… I may not know much but I did beat Evie Jordan and win the Blast From the Past… Something you didn’t do… So this little friendly rivalry and mentorship can go both ways Kate… Just saying… How bad do you want to beat Evie let alone me… You will have to work for it girl…”

The two just smile at one another as there is a stare down between the two and we leave on that image.

So Evie it looks like fate has finally brought us together. After everything that has been said between the both of us it looks like we are finally going to get that showdown with one another. I will say that I actually respect you as a competitor. I know people in this industry can get all caught up in things such as hatred and people not liking one another. To be honest I don’t particularly care for you as a person. You are a gorgeous woman and you have the man of your dreams. I guess we can both relate in that area. I love my Teddy to no end just like you love your Ben and whatever pets and stuff you have. You would damn near do whatever it took to be there for Ben.

You are a woman who is as vile and vain as they come. However in the same token you are also a woman who when puts her mind to something you go out there and actually accomplish goals. That’s impressive. You handle your shit and that much I admire. I would be a fool if I didn’t respect the ability of the woman who managed to win the future star award in her year of debuting. I would also be a fool if I didn’t respect the woman who had climbed through the ranks and won the original triple crown in SCW.

You are a multiple time World Champion. You are a Roulette Champion and are also a former tag team champion. That is great no matter how you look at things. If you really get deeper into things when you lost your Roulette Championship it was to the woman who is probably in the history books at the greatest Roulette Champion of all time which is Sam Marlowe so no shade will be thrown at you on that front.

You won the tag titles and went about vacating the titles so you never really got beaten for that for that and of course the World title you held because you rose through the ranks of winning the Blast From The Past tourney and lost that first title to Polly Playtime.

I can’t even throw shade at you for that because in the same token I lost my Internet Championship to the same woman.  So that makes us equal in those regards but we aren’t defined by what we did in our early years of being in SCW. Our legacies are created about how we evolved since those days. Since then I went on to the become the Internet Champion at My Bloody Valentine.

It’s ironic that the same event where I won my first ever SCW Championship is the same event where I would go on to win the Internet Championship. Just like I did with the Roulette Championship I carried the Internet Championship to new heights. I set the fucking bar with that title. I became the greatest Internet Champion in this company’s history. I have beaten a list of who’s who and I became the longest reigning Internet Champion of all time. Nobody took me down and I only lost it when I tried to elevate myself by going after an opponent that I handpicked to fight.

Everybody else that SCW had lined up for me I had no issue in taking down. That has been my story and up until facing Myra I hadn’t been pinned or submitted all year. That was my year in review. If it could be defined in my own eyes I would say it has been a year of being the most improved wrestler in the company.

However as my stock was steadily growing there you were Evie. In the same way that you won your first ever World Championship by winning the Blast From The Past you once again earned your place by winning the tournament again. You got your title shot and at the end of the day you used everything you had in you to go about beating Andrea Hernandez. That is impressive, and that I have to respect. You rose to the challenge and proved to be a champion.

However that is where my level of respect comes to an end because it’s ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT that you are here to begin with. It’s not like you even wanted to be in this company to begin with let alone the Blast From The Past tournament. The only reason you were even in the tournament was because your husband signed you up. It’s not like YOU WANTED IT FOR YOURSELF!

But long behold you were good… You got teamed up with an amazing partner in one of the best from SCU, and you marched your way through the tournament because of Mark Cross carrying you. I find it funny for a woman who didn’t even want to be here in the first fucking place when all of the marbles are on the line that’s when you want to take things seriously.

It’s bullshit… To be honest I don’t like you Evie… I never did and I never will. From the very moment of you beating me early in my career to me denying you from winning the Internet Championship at a Super Card to going about doing again in the Blast From The Past the truth of the matter is that things between us are dead lock even. We both throughout our career managed to beat the other in 1 on 1 matches, and we both hold victories over one another in tag team matches where neither of us were involved in the final decision.

So that makes it even but in reality when it comes to big match situations I don’t think you can beat me. You had two chances to pry the Internet Championship from me during two different reigns and you simply couldn’t get the job done. You couldn’t take the title away from me!

You beat me in the finale of the BFTP but it’s not like you did anything. If you didn’t go through me to win the tournament and the Internet Championship then you really didn’t win. You can sit on your high horse because yes you were the winner but right before you even challenged Andrea didn’t you lose to Alicia Lukas in a singles match right before you took the title?!

For somebody to truly be epic and amazing you need to win in every single match that you are put in especially when it comes to singles matches. You need to always bust your ass and prove you deserve to be there more than others. The more you lose the more people are going to feel entitled like they are owed a shot even if they lose because they managed to beat YOU…

At first I hated Alicia because she is getting like 20 shots but then again if she managed to beat you before a huge super card earlier in the year and you were the contender. If she managed to win a battle royal among other things then yes she deserves to be there.

It’s just a fucking shame though because when I was the Internet Champion I didn’t drop a single singles match. I didn’t allow there to be a question of who is next and gain this line of people who felt like they should get a shot, and be handed something like a car on the Oprah show. I beat EVERYBODY that was put in my way.

I don’t think you have that ability in you though. Because long behold here we are now and I know you have a huge match with Alicia on the horizon but here I am staring you down and you have something I clearly want. I will not stop at nothing to beat you for a right to put myself at the center of the talks. Beating the champion is my rite of passage to get into this division and I won’t allow you to take it away from me.

I don’t care how you might feel this might be a warm up to Alicia. The truth is even she can hold onto beating me a year ago. Yes she might have thrown me out in a battle royal but it’s not like she pinned me. it’s not like we have really fought in a long time. It’s been bullshit in my eyes Evie. You don’t know how much it feels to feel like I am constantly getting snubbed in this company.

You have no idea how it felt to not even be considered for those chamber qualifying matches a year ago. Those matches were handed out to everybody but I didn’t even get one. I held a chip on my shoulder for months. I guess that is why I won the Internet Championship because I wanted that respect. I wanted people to look at me in a different light but it didn’t work.

People rather keep me in my bubble and tell me I am second tier at best…

Fuck off with that bloody rubbish… I deserve so much more than especially out of all of the female champions this year I held my title the longest out of all of them. When everybody was falling like flies I was being the best champion I could be and it’s still not good enough. I had to sit on the back burner and watch people like Alicia get handed shot after shot, I had to watch Andrea get another shot even after losing to CRYSTAL AND ROXI in that golden contract match. I had to sit here and watch random people like fucking Violet get a random title shot for not doing anything.

Yet the woman who has a resume of beating game competition.

The woman who carried the Internet division and being the best ever is told no… Is told she’s not even in the running and has to be on a back burner somewhere. That’s bullshit no matter how you look at it. What more do I need to prove that I deserve the shot. What do I have to prove that I belong to be here. People want to tell me I am not World Championship material. Yes I am talking about Alicia Lukas…

How does that comment make any sense when Roxi Johnson beat her twice once in the chamber and of course in Alicia’s return match, and Roxi challenges me for my title and I submit her. Yet I don’t deserve it and am not material enough?!

POPPYCOCK…

Even you Evie you get treated like a golden child. You have always been built up with so much hype. People would be quick to say it’s because of who you are fucking but to be honest it’s not that. I have seen you hang out with greatness considering you and Odette win titles. You built yourself up by hanging around successful people and I thought I could do the same.

I idolized Mikah at one point… I am best friends with Melody… A part of me thought that they could rub off on me but I realized I needed to find my own way. A way to get better, to feel more hungry and to finally have that breakthrough I was looking for.

Evie you are my breakthrough and once I get through you I will be in position to receive exactly what I want. It’s one thing to talk up that shit but it’s another thing to back it up. I don’t give a damn if you go on to lose the damn title to Alicia Lukas, and there’s a never ending cycle of the company you feel you deserve a rematch and of course there’s Roxi with her damn contract as well, but I won’t take a backseat to any of you without inserting myself into the picture as well…

A win over you ensures I get what I want and I will win…

You have already proved that you are suspect at best when it comes to these matches under pressure. You lost the match right before the big match against Andrea I believe so it’s time to be that choke artist once again. I am sure there will be respect after the match and win, lose, or draw I will be happy with whatever effort I put in because I know it will be my best.

But while I am here I might as well give you my best. I might as well my best so I can get mine…

The time for being on the backburner needs to end… It’s time to take my place at the top and then hopefully going to Violent Conduct if everything works out to beat the woman who beat you years ago and never got her rightful prize in Courtney Pierce…

Everything is out there and it’s not the time to be bubbly like Diamond… It’s not time to talk about movies, things being outrageous…

It’s time to channel what got me to being successful. It’s time to be that Siren and with everything in me I am going into this match with one purpose….

To tap you the fuck out…

The Siren has returned and it won’t be long until you find yourself SHIPWRECKED….

See you soon Evie… The Siren Song is playing which will spell your demise…

user posted image

user posted image