Author Topic: Three Amigo's  (Read 469 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Three Amigo's
« on: September 11, 2020, 08:45:26 PM »
The Three amigo’s

The shot opens up in Vinnie’s hotel room, where he is with his back turned to the camera and is heavily in discussion with someone. Who he is talking to is unknown to the camera crew as we do not see or hear anyone else. But then again, that is something we are used to from Vinnie

Good Vinnie: How could you!!!

There’s a moment of silence, Vinnie has his hands on his waist while tapping his foot on the ground impatiently.

Good Vinnie: Are you sure that this is going to work?? I mean, you know that I am not familiar with modern technology.

We see Vinnie lift his head upwards as he stares at the ceiling and takes a few deep breaths before he answers himself.

Bad Vinnie: Oh come on Vinnie, don’t tell me that a water cooker is too difficult for you?? There’s even a guide added in Spanish. Am I supposed to do anything for you???

We can see exchange “pleasantries” with himself, his face turning left to right as either personality of himself is in a deep discussion. Causing him to not even notice that the hotel room door is being opened and we see Bill and Bea Barnhart peak around the corner.

Bill: See?? I told you that Vinnie is losing his mind once again, why do you want me to check on him??

Bea: Why?? Do you really have to ask me why Bill??

Bill turns his head towards Bea and shushes her in an attempt to let her be quiet, not wanting Vinnie to hear them.

Bill: (whisper) I did ask you why didn’t I?? What can I do to help him??

Bea: Because both Vinnie’s are stubborn and will never agree with each other on most things. I am sure that they would be very thankful if you could help them out. As long as you make the right decision of course.

Bill turns his head towards her while standing in the doorway of Vinnie’s hotel room with a puzzled look.

Bill: (whisper) And what could that be???

Bea is about to answer Bill’s question when suddenly…..

Good Vinnie: Ahh Bill, just the right person that I wanted to talk to. I’m so glad that you have come and volunteer your services to tell Bad Vinnie how wrong he is.

Bad Vinnie: He didn’t volunteer!!! He got my text message I send Bea for him to come over.

Bill looks over towards his wife with a questionable look on his face.

Bea: I figured it is best to come over right away, or else he will be breaking furniture all over the hotel room. And considering our room is next to his, I figured the solution was simple. Now my job is done, you finish yours.

She walks off, leaving Bill with big eyes before realizing what is going on.

Bill: But….,

Good Vinnie: Now come in Bill, you as my trustworthy tag team partner. My amigo, my….

He twitches his head to the right and the look on his face immediately changes.

Bad Vinnie: Seriously?? Are you going to smooth talk this man?? Why don’t you fetch him a bone??? He is a Bulldog for crying out loud!!

The two Vinnies immediately start to argue with “themselves” as Vinnie’s head turns from left to right as if you are watching a rejected scene from the Exorcist. Causing Bill to scratch his head and looks around the room, trying to figure out why the Vinnie’s are arguing over this time.

Bill: So uhm, Good Vinnie? What is going on??

Vinnie stops his argument rant with his other personality and stares at Bill before nodding his head.

Good Vinnie: Forgive me Bill, we have forgotten about enlightening you in our issue that we seem to be unable to agree upon. You see Vinnie over here…

Vinnie points at the right side of his head, pointing towards the bad version of himself. As if to say that the right side is bad and the left side is good.

Good Vinnie: He had the brilliant idea of ordering a water cooker.

Bill scratches his head, wondering wat the issue behind that is.

Bill: Yeah, so??

Vinnie nods his head in understanding once more.

Good Vinnie: Seeing how I am one that is old fashioned, I do not see the need to have water being boiled over in a water cooker.

Vinnie’s head snaps towards the right side.

Bad Vinnie: Oh and how do you suggest we make tea smarty pants???

Bill is about to say that he agrees upon the point of bad Vinnie, figuring out tat this is solely about making tea and believing that he could finish this “argument” rather quickly.

Good Vinnie: First of all, you never drank tea in your entire life. Secondly, we could always order room service to bring you tea!!

Bill is now about to say something in agreement of good Vinnie, remembering how much Bea enjoyed the Earl Grey tea last night while watching a rerun of their favourite show “Jake and the Fatman”. But once again Vinnie beats him to it.

Good Vinnie: Not wanting to forget that you ordered a water cooker worth of 1000 dollars!!! I mean seriously?? I know that you aren’t cheap, but there are more affordable cookers that are good enough for your freaking tea!!

Bad Vinnie: You know you have to watch your tongue around Iris right??

Bill: Iris?? She isn’t around… I

Iris: BARK!!!!

Bill has not been able to finish his sentence, as Iris has ran into the hotel room of Vinnie. In hopes of finding her boyfriend Pete. She immediately runs towards the bathroom as she has heard water running, causing Bill trying to stop her but is halted by Vinnie who has grabbed his wrist.

Bad Vinnie: Please Bill, tell Good Vinnie that you need stainless water cookers or else the water will taste fishy.

Bill: Fishy?? Err…, wha?? Are you interested to buy a fish tank???

Bad Vinnie: No, but that does sound like a great idea. Give me your credit card Vin…

Good Vinnie: Sure… I….. HEY!!! Why do you need a fish tank for???

Bad Vinnie: Bill said we should buy piranhas Vinnie! You know, those adorable fishes with razor sharp teeth???

Bill: I said what????

Vinnie looks questionably at his friend while scratching his head.

Bad Vinnie: I dunno Bill, but if you are already forgetting things you have said?? Are you sure that you aren’t like 60???

Bill: I am most certainly not!!!! I…

Good Vinnie: It’s okay Bill, I know you said fishy. And Vinnie has been bitching to me to do buy me some fish after watching reruns of jaws last night. I…

Vinnie slaps his face with his hand and keeps it there for a few moments before breathing heavy.

Bad Vinnie: That wasn’t jaws, that was the movie land sharks. How many times do I need to tell you…….

Bill: If I may interject myself in this pleasant discussion you two may have. I thought the whole discussion was about a water cooker.

Vinnie drops the hand and a smile emerges upon his face, relieved as Bill reminds him of what has been going on.

Good Vinnie: You know Bill, yes and no. You see I needed something to get a foul taste out of my mouth.

Bill scratches his head

Bill: You do?? Isn’t there medication for?? Or just a good drink??

Vinnie nods his head

Good Vinnie: Normally it does Bill, but I needed something different. Err…, let me rephrase that. WE needed something different. You see, after losing the internet championship belt… I … err WE haven’t been the same again.

Bill raises an eyebrow.

Bill: I haven’t noticed a difference in you Vin, I….

Bad Vinnie; Of course you haven’t!! I am a great actor Bill, good Vinnie is just a poor excuse of an emotional joke. But yes, WE both let ourselves down my amigo. Our first title defence and I….

Vinnie takes a deep sigh as he cocks to the face to the left

Good Vinnie: It’s okay Bad Vinnie, you are with friends now.

He cocks his head to the right and rolls his eyes.

Bad Vinnie: Why do you always make it so hard on me Vinnie?? No wait, that was a rhetorical question. So never mind in answering that, because I will answer it for you. I felt as if I finally had something that remembered me of the man that brought me to live. Now I have to admit, I have not gotten a post card from Austin James Mercer or even a text. But I am not surprised, he never cared about us to begin with.

Vinnie turns his head to the left and moves forward to Bill.

Good Vinnie: Give him time Bill, this is one emotional moment for him

He turns his head backwards and the rant of the bad Vinnie continues

Bad Vinnie: I even dedicated my match to him and I failed…, not that I care because he seems to be in a losing slump himself eh dad??

He bites on his lower lip and shakes his head before continuing

Bad Vinnie: Although we had a nice conversation on social media, I assume he had issues of people wanting things back. I mean seriously, wouldn’t you want something back that you lost?? He has experienced that to the both of us right Vinnie???

Vinnie nods his head to himself.

Bad Vinnie: But noooooooo, he had to be a dad all of the sudden. Wanting to teach me about not being too possessive or something. I don’t know, I don’t pay attention to those who never cared!!! But at least… I can drink that foul taste away with this water cooker.

Bill looks at the water cooker that is in front of them

Bill: Depends on what kind of flavour tea you want Vin??

Vinnie turns his head to the left and rubs his chin

Good Vinnie: He has a good point, what kind of flavour do WE like???

Bad Vinnie: I like tequila

Bill: I don’t think there’s a flavour like that Vin.

Bad Vinnie: Then how do WE drink our sorrow away???!!!!

Bill: With Tequila perhaps??

Vinnie had turned around after having screamed out his frustration, but stops after hearing the answer of Bill. Putting his hands towards his head and shakes it in disbelief

Bad Vinnie: This man is a genius Vinnie!! I told you we should have asked him ages ago!! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mr. Independent wanted to do this on our own!!!

Bill: Uhm…,

Good Vinnie: Hush Bill, we are in a discussion can’t you see??

Bill: Yes, but…,

Bad Vinnie: Now don’t you dare to change the subject on me Vinnie. Bill was about to make another excellent example of why he is the smarter man of the three of us.

Good Vinnie: If that’s the case Vinnie, then why hasn’t he already answered the question of the9ory of relativity???

Bill: Err.., wha??

Bad Vinnie: Because he is a Bulldog!! He knows more about food than any of us combined!! You are such an annoying little

Bill: My wife just texted me guys, I…

But Vinnie is still arguing with himself. Clearly not having heard what Bill had to say to him.

Good Vinnie: That’s always your comeback excuse huh?? Food!! Always food!!

Bad Vinnie: I can’t help it! I function better when I have eaten!!!

The two bicker on and on before Vinnie turns around and notices that Bill has exited the hotel room

Good Vinnie: Are you happy now?? Bill has left

The shot fades

Three champions… three amigo’s…..

We return to Vinnie’s hotel room, he has water cooker turned on into a wall outlet and stares at it with intensity. A happy smile emerges on his face as he sees that the cooker tells him that the water has boiled to the boiling point. He turns it off and grabs his glass and pours the water inside the glass and watches at the heat coming off of it.

Good Vinnie: I love the heat coming off boiling water…., heat kills isn’t it???   Bad Vinnie:

A smile widens as he slowly turns his head to the right.

Bad Vinnie: It may kill and yet it also creates… it creates opportunities… and this very moment it creates an opportunity for me…. And my amigo’s of course….

There’s a moment of silence as Vinnie places the glass upon a table and he stares at it from a few inches away. Allowing the heat to come in touch with his face and slowly sweat can be seen emerging from it.

Good Vinnie: What Vinnie is trying to say is that it creates another opportunity for him to feel much better when we get the opportunity to reclaim a championship belt that we lost. Words that enraged a former champion, but who cares about Austin James Mercer these days?? He is a bitter individual that only makes excuses when you confront him with the truth… but who knows…, he may see the truth once again this coming Climax Control. A show where me and my two other amigo’s have made our point before we take home what we believe is ours to be taken….

He smiles…, blows some air towards the steam that comes off the glass and watches it move away from him when it comes in contact with the cold air.

Good Vinnie: O’Malley, Teddy Warren-Steele and Alex Jones.. three names, three names that have so much in common and yet…. So little. The obvious one is that they hold gold that they wish to defend against every comers…. And yet.. they will all tell you that they are the very best, which will only contradict their forced alliance to be crumble underneath he foundation that is build out of….. nothing.

Now only the most observing student of the game will tell me the same thing…, Vinnie?? What do you and Jack Washington and Miles Kasey have in common?? Nothing for sure isn’t it??

He cocks his head to the right before closing his eyes.

Bad Vinnie: Hmmmmm, the heat excites me….. but that wasn’t the answer that you miserable fools are seeking for isn’t it? Of course it is not…, you wish to have me say that you are right as we have equally a lack of cohesiveness between us…. And you are right… but only thing is different that most of you seem to forget

To forget is to forgive…, or at least someone once said. But I cannot forgive the fact that you are too stupid and ignorant to forget the fact that all three of us wish to be the very best… maybe for me it will be the lucky charm of a third time in comparison to their very first SCW main roster championship. But hey.., who am I to take their believe away that they have in themselves to be better than Alex and O’Malley??

And we all tend to forget that I know my three opponents inside and out…. As well as the number one contender for the World Heavyweight championship. To have seen the credibility of being that what they need to be… the very best……

He turns his head to the left and the intensity slowly turns into confidence as the other personality of Vinnie re-emerges.

Good Vinnie: I know upon the champions goes the spoil….., the accolades, the fanfare and the attention. Those who deserve it and those who wish to seek it… isn’t it oh almighty champions of the single divisions of Sin City Wrestling?? And who to begin? Who to have enlighten HIS very own identity with merely a class act reality of truth?? Courtesy of Senor Vinnie??? Hmm??

Could it very well be O’Malley?? The brash Irish man that I have already faced in that ladder match alongside people like Jack?? A man that I admittedly deserved to win?? An Irishman that have already showed me two sides of the same tale…. A tale that makes me wonder whether I deserve to be called so many bad names? For being someone with a split personality, whereas I am this close to realize that he has got not even one single clue of what an identity is all about.

Bad Vinnie: Such a bad boy you are…..

Are the words he has spoken after slowly cocking his head to the right, some strings of hair has fallen before his eyes as he slowly swipes it away.

Bad Vinnie: I know that I am not very popular since of late by the fighting Irishmen, mostly because I speak the truth. And I never thought that Irishmen would wash their hands away from a good fight, but I guess that cleaning your hands isn’t the only thing that sanitizers are being used these days. But thankfully you aren’t like that of your fellow men are you?? The only thing I wonder is whom will be giving me the answers to these questions?? You?? Or your female spokesperson??

Not that it would mater though, because the Irish Dialect can be so difficult at times to understand. It’s not like they are talking proper English you know.

Or is that just a bit too low the belt???

A sinister smile emerges as he slowly moves his head away from the glass of hot water and grabs a tea bag and lets it slowly enter the glass. Dipping it a few times as the colour of the water slowly turns into that what is being caused by the tea bag. The camera turns back to Vinnie as his head is slowly turned back to the left.

Good Vinnie: How things change when you add things…., but also when you remove things from it wouldn’t you agree O’Malley?? You see my amigo, we have met once inside the ring…. and have had some heated words of who was right and who was wrong I believe?? I applaud your ability to remain stubborn and believe in the fact that you are always right. Well at least until your brain is being overcome with data that it ultimately overloads your hard drive so to speak… causing you to …. Well… self explode??

But I do not have to go into details do I?? it would be so harsh and meaningless. Because ultimately it will end up wit me being right in the first place… something that you cannot comprehend now is it??? Something that me and Miles Kasey obviously do not share… a unity already between two men that have not even met before…. But then again, anyone can have a better bond with any other person that isn’t you doesn’t it??? That’s at least one reason why the three champions will lose….

And then there’s another reason, a reason that is a man that I have grown to love to admire over and over again.

He turns his head to the right.

Bad Vinnie: Only because of what Vinnie???

Vinnie grabs some sugar and drops it into the glass before grabbing a tea spoon and starts to move it around the glass. Causing the sugar to dissolve into the glass quicker

Good Vinnie: Good question my friend, why do we admire someone that used a cactus to beat me? A man that is so full of rage that got blinded with desperation and anger and assaulted an official… a man that I beat in our final match in a fashion that he could not do but admit that I was the better man?? And all I can think of is that this man has certain traits in life that I cannot do but admire….

Now don’t think I condone all of the above, it would be too easy to shove a nose up someone’s ass and be a brownnoser. Things that people like Alex Jones and his Wolfslair buddy Austin hold so dear to their hearts… things that make me sick, things that they want to see from others…. Wanting to be acknowledged over and over again for their accomplishments…. And believe me.., I have still got the emotional scars burning a hole in my heart for all the nasty and bad things he has ever said to me.

Vinnie pouts his lips and fakes wiping a tear from his eyes.

Good Vinnie: I acknowledged you when you won that belt Alex…, so don’t explode as if you bust two grapefruits into each other and start a mess that you cannot clean up. But not for the reason you wanted me to Alex.., because the only thing I want you to know is that just like Austin…, I can take that championship belt away from you any time I please… but I will allow you to gloat and adore your reign as long as you can. Besides…, I have to undo the wrong that happened to me….

He cocks his head to the right.

Bad Vinnie: Do you think he will remember???

Vinnie’s eyebrows raise as he slowly turns his head to the left

Good Vinnie: What??  That I am not the champ on his side of the story?? Oh I am sure that besides his almighty adoration of himself that he will find some time in his busy schedule to mock me… but isn’t that what losers do?? Hmm?? Isn’t that what people do from afar?? Admire the handywork of others?? And then proclaim the same handywork on someone else instead and make them feel better about themselves?? Oh I am positive that this is what he will utter towards me like that one tie in band camp….

He turns his head to the right

Bad Vinnie: Band Camp????

His head turns to the left as he sighs

Good Vinnie: Don’t ask, I am sure that he will take credit of that too if he only knew what he is truly capable off. But I know, that it will be just the two things that he can utter, that it will be the only things that he can comprehend as a champion. A role model, a natural gifted individual that actually means something…. That besides the obvious that I am a freak yadda yadda yadda.

Soon I will write your auto biography Alex, it will be called….. why do I succeed in so many things and yet I will forever be in the shadow of one Senor Vinnie. Why?? Because the only one that believed in your bullshit is slim and none… and as the saying goes…, I just drove Slim out of town and dropped him off in the Nevada Desert with a treasure map that will lead him to the world that we like to call…. Civilization. Soon when I am done with taking home the Internet championship belt and ready to reclaim the gold.. I will be coming for that belt that you are holding Alex.. And secretly I hope that I can make it a trifecta at SummerXXXTreme. Taking home another championship belt on the cruise ship of love…. And when that moment would come that it is you… I will remind you of this single Climax Control 280…. Where I prophesized that you and the other two champions would lose… the downward spiral of life.

But don’t worry Alex, I doubt that you will even get that far…. Because when it comes down to doing anything to either win a championship or maintain it?? Senor Jack has got you beat…. But don’t worry, I will not be the one that will tell you that I told you so…. Because I just did…..

He grins as he takes a first sip of the tea, only a small one as the heat of the tea is still very hot.

Good Vinnie: And now it is your turn Vin…., this one is yours….

He cocks his head to the right.

Bad Vinnie: Finally, it is time to speak about you Teddy. You see, I am not the one that likes to build up people before dropping them down with stats and realities like Vinne. Because I know deep down inside I failed… I felt like Austin James Mercer does when he wakes up and realizes that he is meaningless. That his reign of dominance has got taken another backseat to ME. But I never assumed to have fallen to a man like you, but that’s what assumption does… doesn’t it???

He puts his mouth close to the glass of tea, inhales the scent a few times before letting out a satisfying sigh.

Bad Vinnie: But there’s no excuses, only arching my back and turning my attention back upon what is at hand. My task at hand is to reclaim that championship belt, to do what I wanted to do o begin with. TO BE THE INTERNET PROTECTION DAMNIT!!!

Realizing that he became a bit too excited he stops and takes a deep breath, whispering some words that we could not pick up with the microphone on the camera as the camera move in closer. He finally reopens his eyes and smiles.

Bad Vinnie: The only benefit that you have upon this tag team match between the sis of us is that you already know that nobody upon your time likes you. But that never changed anything did it Teddy? You have been fighting an uphill battle all of your life…. But this Climax Control and then the big showdown when you put that title on the line against me.. you will realize that you are not the only one that will be fighting agains that sensation.

Because I don’t like the man that I am trying to prevent me to turn into if I would not beat you two straight shows in a row. To turn into the Teddy that NOBODY wans to see… because we all love Vinnie don’t we???

He breaths over the hot tea before sipping from it.

Bad Vinnie: I must remove you Teddy, I must get rid of you by becoming what I hold into my hands inside this glass. To become the hot water that is deadly to every bacteria that you are to me Teddy… not the champion that you are by merely holding on to that championship belt. Oh no…., I need to prove to the world that I need that belt… that I deserve that belt… just don’t tell my daddy…, he has issues with being a possessive individual and will stop ignoring me once more…

I DON’T WANT YOU TO BE MY DADDY!!!!

He lifts up from the glass after placing it on the table and putting his hands to his face as he is breathing heavily. Trying to calm down, what takes a few moments before slowly dropping his hands to his side and has turned back into the laughing individual that he has become.

Bad Vinnie: I will enjoy to be the hot water that vanishes the essence that is you Teddy. First I will be victorious in this six man tag.. and then?? I will clench that championship by being the hot water that you cannot withstand…. Until to you all.., the three amigo’s will ride…. Into the sunset with singing the song of victory… and the three of you???

Well you can make your own tea, because you will not get what I have created… until Climax Control fools… until Climax Control…..

The shot slowly fades
>
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>