Author Topic: SCW ACT I: Extinct  (Read 517 times)

Offline Pandora Barrett

• View Profile
    • Pandora Barrett
SCW ACT I: Extinct
« on: September 11, 2020, 05:15:34 AM »

Redemption. It had been more than a year since Pandora Barrett had last been inside an SCW arena. But all that was about to change. The Scream Queen had signed the dotted line on a contract to the company once more. She had unfinished business here. There were so many things Pandora wanted to accomplish, and not a damn person was going to keep her from completing each goal Pandora wanted too. This time around, she was going to make sure she lived up to her nickname of Scream Queen, and that adventure would begin at Climate Control. More specifically, with Apple Coren. The first of a whole new line of victims she had planned to rack up.

Our scene opens up backstage at the local arena. The entire room was dark, from the paint on the walls to the tile on the floor. A few white lights hanging on one single strand were hanging up on the far wall giving off a dim light source. There also happened to be one singular black metal folding chair placed in the very center of the room. The only door leading into the room would suddenly open, and strolling inward would be none other than Pandora Barrett herself to the shock and amazement of those watching at home. It had been a very long time since the black-haired beauty was last on the SCW silver screen. She made her way into the room and would then head over in the direction of the chair before sitting down comfortably. 

PANDORA BARRETT
"Death till us part. I'm sure some of you will remember that once upon a time, I was apart of this federation. I'm fairly sure some of you will remember that I was slowly dominating the women's roster with every win I was able to secure. Now, I know what everyone is thinking. I left. My old record doesn't matter -- because I just up and disappeared." She smirks. "But it does matter. Because if you thought I was a force back then, you haven't seen anything yet. I'm not here for chasing tail, nor am I'm not here for making friends either. I decided to come back because SCW has a few lowly bombshells on the roster that need to be -- exterminated."

She eased forward, resting the tips of her elbows against her kneecaps and would come to rest her chin on the inside of her right hand's palm. Her piercing blue eyes would look directly towards the camera.

PANDORA BARRETT
"I want to tell you all a small tale I've come across amongst my travels. You see, there's this old folk-tale I've heard I believe you all will get a kick out of listening too. We've heard that there's a possibility of hell but what I've stumbled across is when there are too many plebeian demons running around hell since there happened to be so many people doing evil deeds, they came up with this idea of extermination. The higher-up demons would call upon the Fallen Angels. Now for those of you who possess a low IQ score and don't understand what the term fallen angel means. It means angels that had sinned and were, therefore, cast out of heaven and sent directly to hell. Now, these fallen angels just so happened to be out in charge of clearing out all the inferior demons and wiped them out."

She would shift her posture leaning back from her hand while keeping those eyes on the camera. Just imagining being back inside an SCW wrestling ring was enough to get goosebumps to pop up on the surface of her arms. The rush of excitement from being in front of the SCW crowd. The feel of the hot spotlights shining down on her skin. It all made her think back to her last match in SCW.

PANDORA BARRETT
"You see, I'm going to become that fallen angel this federation needs. I'm going to wipe out those that need to be removed from the spotlight here. And that all starts with my return match against Apple Coren. I'm going to do what I do best, and that makes her scream in agony and pain. I'm not here to have little tea parties, or to be this privileged princess. Lord knows this place does not need another woman running around thinking she's entitled to everything simply because she looks like she stepped straight out of a Disney movie." A grin would slowly begin to form from the corners of her lips."I'm going to become the disastrous Villian to Apple's pretty princess and ruin any hopes she ever had of being SOMETHING in this federation. I don't care what all she has been able to achieve since getting here everything is going to come to a sudden halt all because management decided to make my first match back against her. I'm going to enjoy ruining that little girl's career before she's even had the chance to hold a title within this company. This match is my brand new start, and Apple hasn't had the opportunity to see and feel everything I'm capable of inside a ring. I wasn't given my nickname Malicious Madesmoelle for the hell of it. I like violence. I like being able to hurt others inside that ring and listening to their screams. I'm far beyond a Disney princess."

Pandora would push the center of her back against the sleek cold surface of the chair. She would then maneuver her own body in a way so that she would able to stand up on her feet.  Her right hand would raise up and gently press against the top of the chair.

PANDORA BARRETT
"Those days of being a nice girl and playing well with others is done. I don't give a damn about a single person inside this place. I have my eyes set on one goal and only one goal. I want to be the most dominating and feared bombshell that has ever signed a contract here. I've let my emotions go, and I'm just going to focus on causing as much mischief and pain as possible."Her statement would be followed by a small shrug of her shoulders, that sinister-looking grin still showing. "This is my life. Apple, you are going to be playing with me until the end of the night, and I can promise you that it won't be any fairytale come to life. There is no happy ending for you here, Apple. I enjoy hurting people, and I'm going to enjoy the rush I get from hurting you. I'm going to find pleasure in putting you with the dinosaurs, the Dodos, the aurochs, and many more that have gone extinct. Management doesn't care if I misbehave; it is what the crowd craves when they come to see wrestling. They come for the violence, for the blood-shed. So come if you're feeling brave."

Her delicate hand would slowly lift from it's current, and she would then drag her fingernails along the rim of the chair. Her feet would also begin to move as she made her way so that way, Pandora would now be standing behind the chair.

PANDORA BARRETT
"Make no mistake, Apple. I will break you down inside that wrestling ring. I want to hurt you. I'm not what this federation wants, but you damn well know I'm exactly what this federation needs. They need a bombshell that isn't afraid of pain, that isn't afraid to bleed." Her hand would move from the chair to reach right out of the line of the camera. Her fingertips would appear to grab something and then moved back into the line of the camera to reveal a perfect red apple. "This federation needs more fallen angels that are willing to bite, sort of speak. It needs more bombshells that aren't afraid of getting their hands dirty, but until more wanna join up, I'm willing to shoulder the burden of ridding this place of all those like you. I'll do the dirty deeds and start by removing you from your position in SCW. If you insist on coming down to the ring for our match, my instincts are going to take over. Those spotlights are going to drown you out in the exposure. You won't have anywhere to run, no one to run too for help, you're going to suffer, and I'm going to relish in your suffering and defeat. Just like the fallen angels' rid hell of all those demons, you will have the same outcome. You're stepping into my world, Apple. I'll become your nightmare beyond the mortal veil. You made a wrong turn at the crossroad, and now you're at your final episode, your match with me. " That hand holding the apple would begin to toss the fruit up into the air and catch it as it would descend back down. "When I decide to play, I don't lose, especially to some Disney princess wanna-be. As I said, I WANT to hurt you, and I plan to do just that. You won't be able to escape the ending to your fairytale. I'm going to become your poison apple, and there won't be any prince to save you. The true villain wins this battle, sweetheart, and you, Apple Coren, are no villain."

After one final catch, Pandora would bring the apple up to her lips and take a bite from the flesh of the fruit and pulled back, chewing the small bits of fruit before she would laugh and chuck the apple past her shoulder and turned walking out of the room. The camera would catch a glimpse as the apple would hit the floor and rock slightly back and forth before fading into darkness.
user posted image