Author Topic: TIME TO SHINE  (Read 464 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
TIME TO SHINE
« on: September 10, 2020, 11:59:46 AM »
TIME TO SHINE

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart has captured the attention of Sin City Wrestling Management, and wrestlers on the Roster, as she’s been getting assigned to matches recently that have the reward of earning a shot at a Championship with a win. It is the same for Climax Control 280 where Bea faces off in a Triple Threat match against Mercedes Vargas and Johanna Krieger with the winner facing Seleana Zdunich at Violent Control VI for the Roulette Championship.

The scene switches to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. This incident took place before the Corona virus thing. We are not sure of the exact time this took place but it was in early 2020. We see Bill and Bea in the garage where Bea is installing shelving and she needs to find where the studs in the walls are located so she can attach the shelving to the walls where they are secure and will not come loose. Bill is standing next to Bea watching her and it is apparent that although he is great in the sport of wrestling and other sports he doesn’t seem comfortable around home improvement type work.

BILL IS HANDY IN THE WRESTLING RING BUT NOT IN HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS

Bea:  Bill I need you to help me. It is hard enough trying to locate the studs in the walls but once I find the center of the studs I have to mark the location with a pen on the wall. All I’m asking you to do is hold the pen and make a mark on the wall where I tell you to put the mark. Not like I’m asking you to pick up a hammer, screwdriver, or other tools.

Bill:  Okay I can do that but don’t try to sneak it into the routine that I have to hammer nails, screw things in, or other construction type work.

Bea presses the button on the stud finder and she moves it slowly from left to right. She gets a beep tone meaning she is approaching a stud in the wall. She slowly moves the stud finder until it shows she has found the center of the stud where the graphic indicates she has found the center of the stud and the beep tone is very loud also indicating the center of the stud. She goes past that point then back over it again to be sure she has found the center of the stud. She stops moving the stud finder and points to the wall where she wants Bill to use the pen to mark that spot. Bill does as Bea instructs and he places a dot of ink in that spot. Bea continues this numerous times until all the studs in that wall have been located and marked where they are located. Bill has a confused look on his face.

Bill:  I know the device you are using is simple for you to understand but I’ve never been a person to do maintenance or construction work. I want to know how that stud finder thing can find a wood board in the wall. I understand if it was detecting a metal object, or an electrical current, but how can it find a wooden stud inside of a wall?

Bea:  It is simple to understand Bill. The stud finder device uses changes in capacitance to sense where the stud is. When the plate inside the stud finder is over wall board that has nothing behind the wall board, it will sense one dielectric constant. But when it is over a stud the dielectric constant is different. It works on a capacitance differential generated by density difference. The circuit in the stud finder can sense the change and reports it on its display. Wasn’t that simple to understand?

Bill:  Uh, no, I didn’t understand a word of it. You might have well been speaking a language I don’t understand. I’ll trust what you said is true as you did find all the studs in the wall. I’m still not sure how it works but I guess it does work as you showed.

Bea:  Yeah these stud finder devices are really good at finding studs.

Bea pushes the button on her stud finder and moves it over and around Bill. The stud finder is beeping like crazy as she moves it over Bill’s body. When she removes the device away from Bill it stops beeping.

Bea:  There you go! I proved the stud finder can find real studs. It just announced that you’re the stud of all studs Bill and you’re mine!

Bill and Bea enjoy a laugh over this and as they are laughing the scene begins to shift to the current day. Once we are on the current day we get a shot of Bea Barnhart relaxing on the couch in their hotel room near the Earl E. Wilson Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada. We see Bill and Iris moving around in the background but both of them try to remain out of camera view as much as they can as they don’t want to take away from Bea’s presentation.

TIME TO SHINE

Bea:  Thank you for joining me as I present comments leading up to my match at Climax Control 280. At this event I’m in a Triple Threat against Mercedes Vargas and Johanna Krieger with the winner getting a shot at Seleana Zdunich at Violent Conduct VI for the Roulette Championship. Before I launch into comments for the benefit of Mercedes Vargas and Johanna Krieger I’d like to tell you about the Boarding and Daycare facility we take Iris to when we need to give her a break. It is called Camp Bow Bow and they have many locations across the United States. The Camp Bow Wow we take Iris to is located at 585 Old Norcross Road in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Since the first day we brought Iris to them for a Daycare/Play Date, which runs from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., they have taken to Iris and they’re all familiar with her and love to have her at their facility. Have you watched the television program named CHEERS? Remember that Norm is so popular that everyone knows him and the moment he walks into the bar everyone yells out NORM!!!! That’s how they treat Iris when we bring her to Camp Bow Wow. The moment she walks through the front door all the employees yell out IRIS!!! and Iris loves the attention. Why did I tell you this side story about Iris going to Camp Bow Wow where everyone knows her name? Because when I defeat Mercedes Vargas and Johanna Krieger everyone will know my name. Then after I defeat Seleana Zdunich at Violent Conduct VI for the Roulette Championship my name will be on everyone’s mind and every time I enter a venue the fans will yell out my name.

Bill and Iris pass behind Bea again and they are seen on camera. Bill apologizes to Bea since there wasn’t room for the two of them to walk behind the cameraman to stay out of camera range.

Bea:  As you already know I faced Mercedes Vargas at Climax Control 277 and she won the match. She didn’t win easily as I took the fight to her. However she was able to turn it on me at the last moment for a pinfall. Both of us were also in a Battle Royal at Climax Control 278. Although Mercedes bragged, as she always does, the fact remains that although I was the second wrestler eliminated from the Battle Royal it was Mercedes who was eliminated quickly after I was. At Climax Control 280 I’ll easily eliminate her. I have not faced Johanna Krieger yet so this will be a first between us.

Bill and Iris again pass behind Bea and they are again seen on camera. Bea asks them to go behind the cameraman next time so they’ll not interrupt her air time. The cameraman moves his camera closer to Bea to give room behind him for Bill and Iris to pass.

Bea:  I know I’m gonna win this Triple Threat and go on to face Seleana Zdunich and I will become Roulette Champion. Mercedes already knows I’m more than a match for her. Not sure what Johanna Krieger is thinking but I don’t give a damn what she thinks. None of us know what the Roulette Wheel will land on but regardless of where it lands I’ll win.

Bea looks up behind the cameraman to see Bill and Iris pass behind the cameraman to stay out of camera view. She smiles that the two took her advice.

Bea:  Most of you know that due to the Corona virus the school district in Gwinnett County, where we live in Lawrenceville, Georgia, has decided to honor the selection from a survey of parents on whether to open this current school year all in-class, half in-class and half virtual learning, or all virtual learning. Since the survey came out 50-50 they have half the students attend school for in-class learning and the other half on virtual learning from home on their computers via Zoom. Oh damn! You’d think the teachers were asked to eat Tide pods while shoving a white-hot fireplace poker up their asses. Their complaint is that if all the students are in the classroom they only have to write the information on the white board or chalk board at the front of the class. They complain that having to also prepare the information in document form to present to those students doing virtual learning is too much of a burden on them as teachers. What the hell? The lowest salary for a teacher in Gwinnett County Public Schools is around $45,000 per year with the highest around $90,000 per year. If you get that amount of money but you cannot multi-task between writing information on a board at the front of the classroom and also present the same information to those doing virtual learning then you are an incompetent teacher. That’s not extra work as it is the same document. At the most you simply scan the document into a graphic of PDF form and send it to your students who are virtual learning with Zoom. It is about as simple as adding a document or photo to an e-mail you are sending. I brought this up about teachers in our school district because they act like most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. They whine about their schedule to wrestle. They whine about the type of matches they are assigned to. They whine about having too much to present and they are not able to present what they are asked to present. If you are that damn incompetent then you, like those whining teachers, need to quit the work they do and find some type of job where they can be lazy all day. I’m not lazy, not incompetent, not whining about anything, and I’ll show everyone how to multi-task when I beat the hell out of Mercedes and Johanna and walk away with a shot at the Roulette Champion!

Bea smiles into the camera.

Bea:  Let me give you my impersonation of my opponents when they make their comments on our match. Neither has anything coherent to say so all they can do is mumble and curse. I anticipate their comments going something like the following. I want to *BLEEP* the *BLEEP* out of *BLEEPING* Bea Barnhart because I have nothing *BLEEPING* intelligent to say about her. Yea I guess that’s how their comments might go. But, come on, let’s get into reality here. I don’t need to be like most of the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling who have to rant and rave, curse and moan, bitch and complain, cut their foreheads with razor blades, then cry when they lose a match. I don’t need to put on a drama queen act to get noticed as I rely on my great wrestling skills to get noticed. Mercedes and Johanna will find that out quickly.

Bea reaches over to the table and picks up a pair of sunglasses with extremely dark lenses. She puts them on and. . .

Bea:  Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, come one, come all, and bring your darkest pair of sunglasses to wear because I’m gonna give such a brilliant shining wrestling performance that you might go blind from my brilliance if you’re not wearing dark sunglasses!

Bea informs the cameraman she’s done with her presentation and he cuts his camera feed and the screen goes black.