Author Topic: Jersey Pussies  (Read 895 times)

Offline Zoey Lukas

• View Profile
    • Zoey Lukas
Jersey Pussies
« on: September 02, 2020, 06:41:33 AM »
Just one shot.
Detroit, Michigan
5 Years Ago.

Sierra sat backstage on an uncomfortable steel folding chair, her arms folded over her chest with a black Machine Head hoodie over her body and the hood pulled up, a few strands of her hair flowed out from it as she watched. Her brothers were in the ring, she was there to support them, sitting backstage though she had a sick feeling in her stomach. The other performers walking around talking freely, no one came up to her, no one introduced themselves. She sneered and shook her head. She got it, who was she?. She was just the younger sister of two very capable and respected indy stars who had become a very popular tag team in Canada and now North America.

Diego and Rico went about their work and she gave a small smirk, her eyes moving to a group of giggling girls. Tall, blond haired, blue eyed, untrained wannabes who had boob jobs and wanted to use this to get their looks out there. It made her angry, frustrated and her hands clenched together hidden under her arms. She tilted her head as she saw Diego fly over the top rope onto both opponents after an assist by Rico, the crowd popped so loud she could hear the walls rumble. This was just a small promotion, a weekly show that was put up on a streaming service with a handful of other local shows, but it was still out there, in front of over a thousand people. They were the tag team champions and everyone loved them.

She sighed realising she didn’t want to be there, this was night one of a two night extravaganza being promoted as the biggest show of the year coming out of Detroit, and she was nothing but a fucking passenger. Something caught her attention as she looked over at the direction of the noise. Dan Vrolick, the promoter, booker and owner of the company stormed out from the gorilla position looking at his phone. ”Mother fucker!...” He looked over at the gaggle of blonde girls who had gathered looking concerned.”Look Ladies, Cindi  is out of tomorrow nights opener, we might have to scrap the match cause we can’t find a third for team two” There were groans and tuts and whining and crying.

A small smirk came over Sierra lips, fuck em. Then it happened a small lightbulb went off and she looked over with a laugh pushing up off the steel chair to her feet approaching Dan with a little bit of trepidation and a hint of fear.

”Excuse me. Mr. Vrolick?” He turned raising an eyebrow looking her up and down, Sierra reached up, moving a little hair from her face, pulling back the hood, smiling a little before clearing her throat. ”I’m sorry to bother you but I overheard that you need someone for a match and, I think I can help.” She paused for a moment, gauging his reaction, the other girls all turned their noses up and chuckled to themselves.

Dan turned and with a movement of his hand dismissed them. ”What’s your name?”

Sierra swallowed and took a deep breath. ”Sierra, Sierra Lopez… He raised an eyebrow and looked at the monitor, Diego and Rico had just gone into the finish, winning the match and the fans were going insane high fiving each other, he smirked and turned back to her.

”You’re their little sister right?, Oscar’s daughter?” She gave another small nod biting her lip nervously. ”You have your work papers? VISA and license?” She again gave a quick nod, Dan again looked at the monitor and the craziness that her brothers had caused. He laughed to himself and reached out patting her on the shoulder.

”You’re in ...be here at 2 tomorrow to go over a few things,.and Sierra?...this isn’t a promise….it’s an opportunity..…”

Last Week.

”You really goin back Si?”

Selena Raquel Lopez, Sierra’s younger sister and the youngest child of Oscar Lopez slowly folded her arms over her chest. Her long black hair was tied back away from her face as she slowly leaned against the door frame. Sierra smiled and gave her sister a small nod. ”So to Vegas?. Can I come? I mean I could maybe get a tryout?” Sierra laughed and shook her head with a loud sigh.

Selena, like Diego, Rico and Sierra had trained to be a wrestler. She was only 22, she had done a few tours and was picking up steam and a name before Covid hit. ”I’d like to, but I’m barely employed there. Sin City is out. Apex though? Maybe.” She shot her a grin. Selena looked more like their father than their mother. Sierra had the olive skin, but she had her mothers cheekbones. Selena though, she had the dark hair, she had the big round eyes. She was more of a daddy’s girl than Sierra ever was.

But, Sierra loved her baby sister. ”So, why you going back?. I mean...Sin City haven’t used you in what?...five months?”

Sierra growled under her breath and cleared her throat. It stung, not being asked to come back. She wasn’t asking for full time bookings. She wasn’t asking to be handed title shots. But Sin City was her home for over a year. The place that gave her a new start. ”Loyalty…” She answered with force in her voice. Selena shook her head and stepped forward slapping her sister on the shoulder.

”That should go both ways sis…”

Trenton Tigers?. Jersey Pussies.

Her eyes could be seen above the black and red bandana she wore over her face. A black hook flipped up from her sweatshirt covered the rest. Sierra sat forward on the steps at the front of her home, her hands clasped together as she laughed to herself.

”Guess who’s back. After five long months I finally have a match in Sin City Wrestling. And all I had to do was respond to an open challenge basically begging for a match like some kind of desperate ho in need of a fix. But now, since I have the attention of SCW’s roster, fans and management I can say what I want. And if what I say pisses you off and I don’t ever come back then atleast I’ll have left an impression eh?”

“Since I have been gone, the blonde bimbo lost her title, the biggest championship for women in this company got passed and handed around because no one could actually keep it on themselves, Evie Jordan, a woman who has a horrendous win loss record against yours truly is now the champion, another championship has been thrown into the mix. Lachlan has been treated like shit. The wannabe rockstar with hair that seems to be more primped than what I would ever do won the world title and lost it in a week, the weird guy who talks to a cactus has beaten the giant former world champion and taken a second title of his. What the hell is going on in this place?“

“All of this crazy crap is going on and I haven’t got a phone call to get back in the ring? I signed with another company and I never quit Sin city. I never walked away from this place. It walked away from me.“

“I called out the company week after week. Time after time. Then last week they had an open challenge in a battle royal where anyone could throw their name into a hat to get a possible championship match against Jordan. I put my hand up and didn’t get in, so instead the blonde bimbo who gets everything handed to her ended up winning. What a shock. Maybe Mercedes Vargas was right that there is some serious bias around here. And then to top it all off Christian Underwood, tweets me to say that he thought I was gone and that was the only reason why I wasn’t in the battle royal.“

Sierra scoffs and shakes her head pushing up to her feet, she throws her hood back to reveal freshly dyed flame red hair.

” and then as I said, I saw an open challenge and decided to beg to be accepted back. One of the worst tag teams in the history of tag teams has decided that they wanted to come back to Sin city and straight away they get the goddamn spotlight. The Trenton Tigers have the red carpet rolled out and everyone wants to go and face them. Are you kidding me? This bullshit needs to stop”

“There’s all of this competition in the mixed tag team division and to be honest it does make me smile. Because try as people might they still can’t hold the championships for as long as myself and Lach did.”

“But now the match has been booked, my great return to this company. We get to come back as a team in a sin city wrestling ring for the first time in months. Now the real question I have is, do any of you actually believe the Trenton Tigers are going to beat myself and Lachlan?”

“The Tigers, in whatever configurations they wanted to be in tried continuously to get those mixed tag team championships. And each time they failed. And they also decided to sit there and badmouth my brother-in-law and his girlfriend. The current mixed tag team champions. So, you four idiots couldn’t get the job done and you want to talk shit about the people who actually could?“

Sierra size heavily and shakes her head, her hands and up on her waist,she can’t help but laugh under her breath before her eyes seem to flash green and she looks forward.

”You four can all jump in the ring at the same time for all I care. Lachlan will beat the shit out of Brandon or whatever the other guys name is. And I don’t care if it is Char Kwan or Daniela. I will drag both of you untalented loudmouth bitches into the ring and beat your bloody. Because while I’ve been forced to sit at home and not take part in this company you had chance after chance to do what you needed to do and run your goddamn mouth. And you haven’t stopped.“

“Two weeks ago you threw out an open challenge which was a few words of stupidity standing around in a pre taped video. Oh the current champions never beat you, that’s great. But they beat the people who you couldn’t. And you want respect handed to you on a silver platter. Go on about how tigers are the most dangerous big cat in the world… Which are actually lions you idiots that’s why they are called the king of the jungle.“

“And if we’re staying with the big analogies, you are not predators in this jungle. At this time. In this match. You are the prey. You are the clueless dumb gazelle standing out in an open field, and I’m the lioness stalking you from the high grass. And when the bell rings and we are allowed to go out, I'm gonna run headfirst at you, and I am gonna tear you apart and leave your bloody beaten corpse in the center of said ring to prove a goddamn point. And everyone will once again chant…“

“Kill...Sierra...Kill…”
>