Author Topic: Calm before the Crazy  (Read 542 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Calm before the Crazy
« on: August 28, 2020, 10:18:00 PM »
Title Match on Tap
On Camera

It’s been a wild couple of weeks for Violet Amelia Holt as she has taken most of the week to prepare for the biggest match of her life. Of course everyone has made a lot of accusations toward her about this match. One person in particular is Alicia Lukas. Violet is smirking while Alicia’s promo fades off her television screen.

”This must be eating you alive Alicia. All you ever wanted is to be the top of the food chain. Now that I have the opportunity to do it, you just want to tear everyone done who isn’t kissing the ground you walk on. This is going to be a fantastic night,” Violet says as she begins to vlog for her upcoming title match.

”I bet you are wondering where I am exactly. Well, that is privileged information. All you need to know is that I am more than ready for this match against Evie Jordan. I know in the past I have said that this particular championship wasn’t even on my radar at the time. However, I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Mark Ward and Christian Underwood wouldn’t have placed me in this if they didn’t believe in me,” she continues to film herself in an undisclosed location.

Off Camera

Violet is taking a small break from her recording as she sits back in her chair. A slight knock wraps against the door. “Violet,” says a small raspy voice. “What do you want Hanna?” she answers. “Can I come in?” Hanna asks softly. The opens slightly as Violet pokes her head out to see her little cousin standing in the hallway. The young girl looks to be a little upset.

“What appears to be the problem?” asks Violet. “I’m bored and Shelby won’t play with me,” the young girl answers. Violet rolls her eyes before looking back down at her little cousin. “Why are you coming to me with this shit?” asks Violet “I thought you could tell Shelby to play with me,” Hanna fires back. “Shelby is a grown ass woman. She can do whatever the hell she wants,” Violet replies before shutting the door in her cousin’s face.

Hanna huffs while slamming her foot onto the floor before marching back towards the living room. Violet leans against the door before looking towards her boyfriend standing behind the larger video camera. “What was that all about?” he asks her. “Don’t worry about it babe. My cousin is nothing more than a whiny brat,” she answers while picking up her makeup bag.

“What are you doing?” he asks her. “I figured I would fix my makeup before we continue filming for my upcoming match,” answers Violet. Her boyfriend nods his head while keeping his focus on the lens. Violet steps out of the room as she bumps into her sister Shelby. “What the fuck?” Shelby blurts out. “Sorry Shell, I was headed to the bathroom,” Violet says. “What are you doing with the makeup bag?” Shelby wonders while looking down at Violet’s hand. “I have Gory waiting for me to finish filming my promotional video for Sin City Wrestling,” Violet responds.

Shelby nods her head while looking into her sister’s eyes. “When are you and Gory going to have an actual date?” Violet gulps a bit while pondering the question her sister just asked her. “I don’t know Shelby. We haven’t really wanted to do anything other than watch wrestling on the television or play video games. Why do we need to go on a date?” Violet responds. Shelby looks at her sister. “How are you going to combat the experience edge that Evie Jordan might pose against you?” Violet rubs her chin before looking back into her sister’s eyes. “I’m not worried about Evie Jordan,” answers Violet.

Shelby is taken aback by how calm Violet appears to be as she speaks. “Wow, I don’t remember seeing you this calm before.” Violet chuckles as she looks at Shelby. “Trust me, I got it covered,” Violet mentions as she walks toward the bathroom. Shelby shrugs her shoulders while moving towards her bedroom. Violet reapplies some of her makeup. She walks back out of the bathroom and walks back into her film room.

“Are we ready babe?” she sks Gory. “I believe so. I got the lens cleaned. I think we can start filming again,” Gory states as Violet gets into her position. “Alright, let’s do this,” she tells him.

On Camera

Violet is standing in the center of the room as the red light underneath the camera shines. Gory gives her a silent countdown before pointing his finger at her. Violet nods her head as she looks directly into the camera.

”Into The Void was a very special night for the both of us wasn’t it Evie. You became the world bombshell championship while I walked away with the bombshell roulette championship. Now I know that doesn’t make me the proper candidate to face you. Let’s face it, my win loss record sucks. It does suck. However I have managed to pick up strong wins during my career thus far. When I faced Candy for the first time, I beat her. When I took on Dani Weston for the first time, I beat her. Do you not see a pattern forming Evie?

When I face someone for the first time, I usually come out on top. Now I know that you are going to be more of a challenge than Candy but I’m not afraid of you. In fact, I will have to step up my game in order to defeat you. I can’t just rely on my mediocre talents as you and everyone else seem to think I possess. Well I look forward to proving all of you bitches wrong. You see, I didn’t want this championship at first. Unlike what Alicia thinks, I wanted to work my way up to this belt. You know, I had high hopes of getting my rightful rematch for the bombshell roulette championship.

Mark Ward and Christian Underwood thought I had earned this match after I beat Jessie Salco a few weeks ago. It wasn’t my decision but I will do everything within my power to take that belt off your hands Evie. I know how much you loathe wrestling ever since you married Ben Jordan. Think about it Evie. It was Ben who had to convince you to even enter the Blast From The Past tournament. It was Ben who convinced you to continue. Now that we all that established. Let me tell you what is going to happen.

Alicia Lukas and Andrea have both failed to defeat you. They are amazing talents but apparently they couldn’t get the job done. Now it’s my turn to exploit all of your insecurities. I know for a fact that you aren’t good against someone who is faster than you. Check one for me. I know you can’t handle someone who is smarter than you. Check two for me. My passion for this business is unmatched by any one.

I know you will think I don’t deserve this opportunity. You probably think it’s going to be an easy defense. The funny thing is everyone else believes the same damn thing. That was the same thing they said when I faced Candy. Do you know what happened Evie? I defeated her. How? Because I believe in my abilities. Because I know how good I am in the ring. I know that you have beaten everyone but there is one person you haven’t beaten. You haven’t beat me. I don’t see that happening.

My sister asked me why I am so calm. The answer is because I’m not sweating you Evie. Everyone else will be shaking in their fucking boots while standing across the ring from you. Not me. I am not afraid of some stupid cunt who isn’t all that talented. Evie you are just lucky. Unfortunately, your luck will be running out come Sunday.”

Violet steps closer to the lens as she takes a deep breath.

”Look into my eyes Evie. These are the eyes of the bitch who is going to cut you down. I’m not playing games. I’m calm now but trust me. I will not be so fucking calm when that bell rings. I’m going to slam my fist onto your head multiple times. Then I’m going to shove my foot so far up your ass that you’ll be vomiting shoe leather for days. So you see shitstain. I am not worried about you. I am looking forward to kicking your ass all over that ring.

Evie has no idea what awaits her on Sunday. I am ready to unleash the five feet of crazy. This is my one chance to make history and damn it no one is going to stop me. Catch you on Sunday bitch.