Author Topic: Admissions  (Read 548 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Admissions
« on: August 28, 2020, 09:09:49 PM »
Wednesday August 26th
A Surprise Training Opponent
GO Gym- Las Vegas

With being signed to both brands for quite some time, and now being a double champion for the last month, O’Malley has quickly become accustomed to the amount of work expected of him. It was very rare that he would have a week off from either brand, let alone from both in the same week- as was the case this past Sunday. And while he wasn’t booked on either Climax Control or Underground, he made his presence known on both shows. And in a very big way.

This upcoming week is already shaping up to be even more important, as he is booked on both shows. And while his match in SCW is not a title defense, he would be putting the Underground Championship on the line against Ben Jordan later on. But he isn’t about to take his match against Jack Washington any less serious, because just as a win is a win, a loss is also a loss. And Jack Washington was working his way towards challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship soon.

And while all of that was going on, O’Malley had started a war against Kris Ryans, which the repercussions of his actions had yet to be seen where that was concerned. O’Malley was beginning to think he was biting off more than he could chew, but his lovely wife, Darcy, clearly didn’t feel the same way. Judging by the fact that the more he seems to do, the happier she gets.

Darcy: So, Gabriel really won’t tell you who your training opponent is going to be today? Why is he being so secretive about it?

The pair are currently on their way to the GO Gym for his next training session. O’Malley is behind the wheel, and he shrugs as he is just turned onto the road leading to the gym. Darcy seems to be doing most of the talking.

O’Malley: I don’t usually ask questions where Gabriel is concerned, love. I’ve got a guess as to who it might be, but then again...that might be a little too obvious, too. We’ll find out soon enough, though.

Darcy: Well, I’m sure whoever it is you’ll do amazingly against. You always do. I’m so proud of everything you’ve done, and it’s only going to get better going forward. I just wish you would challenge Kris Ryans already.

Darcy doesn’t notice but O’Malley rolls his eyes. He pulls into the parking lot of the GO Gym and parks the car. But before he cuts the engine and Darcy gets out of the car, he turns his attention to her.

O’Malley: I don’t need to challenge him to get a match against him, Darc. Fer all I know, Mark and Christian will book me against him next week. But I can’t focus on him right now. I’ve got too much other shite goin’ on, and he’s the least of my problems.

Darcy: How can you say that? He’s been a thorn in your side for a while now and it’s not likely to get any better. Plus, you don’t have that much else going on that will extend out past this weekend. So what’s the problem?

He knew what the problem was, but he couldn’t just outright say it. She was pushing him to be successful, but sometimes he wondered why exactly. Was it because she wanted him to focus on everything in wrestling, or was it because she wanted him to be distracted from something else?

O’Malley: Ye don’t know that, love. This shite with Ben Jordan...it might not end with this match this weekend. Ye just never know. Plus, depending on who they book my next Roulette title defense against, I have to start thinkin’ about that Miles Kasey kid. And then there’s all this personal shite. Just...stop tryna add more to me plate, alright?

Darcy stares at him, genuinely confused. She folds her arms and thinks for a moment and shakes her head.

Darcy: Well I happen to think that you’re handling all of this pretty well as far as the wrestling side goes. We knew it was going to be a lot of work holding two titles, in two different brands no less, but you’re doing great. As far as the personal stuff, what else are you referring to? Because the situation with Owen isn’t exactly going anywhere yet.

What would he say? He couldn’t spill out the truth that deep down he was worrying about something she may or may not be keeping from him on top of worrying about Owen. He had to lie, and it had to be convincing.

O’Malley: That’s what I’m talkin’ about, love. I’ve gotta keep on that situation, because I’m sick of bein’ without me son, and him not hearin’ my explanation. But I’ve got so much to deal with fer SCU and SCW it’s hard to balance it all.

Darcy: Well...why don’t you let me handle the Owen situation? I can contact a lawyer for us and start to get the ball rolling so you can focus the time you need on your wrestling obligations?

O’Malley immediately started shaking his head. He couldn’t do that, and he knew it. If he was ever going to get Owen back, he was going to have to prove that he could balance it all somehow. Or, he’d have to sacrifice something for Owen.

O’Malley: No. We can work together on that, but one thing I know is that if I am gonna stand a chance in hell at gettin’ Owen back, I’ve gotta devote as much time to him as I can. Everythin’ I’m doin’ in SCU and SCW is important, too, but if it comes down to it—

Darcy: If what comes down to it? O’Malley, Owen is your son. Legally, they can’t deny that, and his mother’s family can’t do anything to change it. All it will take is getting the right lawyer and he’d be back with you.

O’Malley sighs. They were wasting time, and he knew it. Gabriel would probably be calling soon bugging him on where he was, even though they were right in the parking lot.

O’Malley: I’m just holdin’ out as long as I can, love. I don’t want to put Owen through anymore stress than I already have, and fer all I know, they’ll fight like hell to keep it from happenin’. Look, let’s just talk about this later. We’ve gotta get inside and I gotta get this training session over with. Against whoever it is.

O’Malley shuts the engine off and removes the key from the ignition, not giving Darcy a chance to keep up their current conversation. He steps out of the car and grabs his training duffel bag from the backseat as Darcy soon follows behind him. She wants to keep talking, but she stays silent and just brews it over in her head.

Once they walk inside, they walk past the front desk and into the training center where Gabriel is already waiting for him, and he’s not alone. O’Malley and Darcy stop dead in the tracks and both of them look directly at the man standing just a few feet away from Gabriel. And not just any man, but one all too familiar to Sin City Wrestling. A former World Heavyweight Champion and Seven Deadly Sins member- Rage! Now going by his birth name of course, Jake Sullivan. O’Malley chuckles, but Darcy doesn’t seem to recognize him.

O’Malley: Here I thought ye were gonna put me in the ring against Despayre. But..this guy? Really?

Gabriel and Jake look at each other. Both crack a smile before turning their attention back to O’Malley. Darcy chimes in before either says a word.

Darcy: Who is he?

Jake frowns, but ultimately rolls his eyes.

Gabriel: You’ve been in the ring against Despy before, and we both know you wouldn’t want that again. And I figured baldilocks here was an appropriate opponent for ya, so I called in a favor. And, hello Darcy. This here is my formerly angry friend turned Mr. Mom, Ra...Er, Jake.

Jake: I haven’t had the chance to kick someone’s ass in a few years, I wasn’t about to say no.

Jake turns to Gabriel and frowns.

Jake: I’ve been going by Jake for how long and you still almost called me Rage again? And the baldilocks stuff, really?

Darcy looks at O’Malley, and he just shrugs before looking back to his mentor and Jake. Gabriel grins.

Gabriel: What can I say? It’s still weird. And yep, baldilocks. But this isn’t about you. O’Malley go get into your gear. We’ve got a lot to get through.

O’Malley: If you say so…

O’Malley laughs and shakes his head. He heads off towards the locker room to get changed as Darcy stays behind, keeping her distance from not only Gabriel, but Jake as well. Gabriel and Jake speak in hushed voices and Darcy thinks she hears one of them mention Misty’s name. Despite wanting to speak up, she bites her tongue and heads over to a bench to sit down while she waits for O’Malley.

Several minutes go by before O’Malley emerges from the locker room all dressed in his training gear. Jake is waiting for him in the ring, leaning against a corner impatiently. He spots O’Malley walking towards the ring and smirks.

Jake: About damn time. My fourteen year old daughter gets dressed quicker than you.

Gabriel chuckles, but O’Malley rolls his eyes. He walks up the steps standing on the ring apron for a moment, glaring at Jake, who is much larger than he is.

O’Malley: I wouldn’t pursue a career in comedy, big fella. Because yer not funny. Seriously, Gabriel, how the hell is trainin’ against him gonna teach me anythin’? When did Jack Washington or Ben Jordan get to be roided up arseholes?

Jake pushes himself away from the corner, walking over and standing directly in front of O’Malley. Things are about to get heated, but Gabriel tries to diffuse the situation before it can ruin the day’s training session.

Gabriel: We don’t have to choose training opponents that are the same size as who you’re going up against, O’Malley. Jake has a lot of experience in the ring, and it’ll be a good learning experience. He might not go by Rage anymore, but trust me when I say if ya say the wrong thing—

O’Malley: He hasn’t even wrestled in a few years. He said it himself! And what’s he gonna do if I say the wrong thing? I’m well aware of what Rage was capable of, but this fella has gone sof—

Before O’Malley can finish that sentence, Jake grabs him by his head and lifts him up and OVER the top rope, tossing him into the ring! Darcy stands up quickly, appalled.

Darcy: What the hell?! You could have broken his neck! What the hell is your problem?!

Gabriel looks over to Darcy, signalling her to sit back down.

Gabriel: He didn’t do anything anyone else couldn’t have done, even if they were smaller than Jake. Relax, Darcy, and sit down.

Darcy almost refuses but O’Malley looks to her and just nods, insisting he’s fine...for the moment. Jake looks down at O’Malley and smirks.

Jake: You like to run your mouth, dontcha? And just because I haven’t had a proper opponent in a few years, doesn’t mean I forgot what I’m doing. Piss me off enough and you’ll be forced to forfeit both of those titles due to injury. Jackass.

O’Malley glares up at Jake, thinking his first move over carefully. Jake keeps his eyes locked on O’Malley, waiting for him to even flinch.

O’Malley: That a threat, big fella? Who are ye tryna convince yer still this big tough guy ye used to be? Me, or yerself?

O’Malley tries to roll away quickly, thinking he’s faster than Jake, but Jake puts his foot on O’Malley’s chest, and puts as much of his weight on him as he can, pinning him in place. O’Malley gasps, and tries to find a way to either get out from under Jake’s foot, or to bring the big man down.

Jake: From where I’m standing, I don’t need to do any convincing, asshole. Maybe instead of running your mouth like an arrogant son of a bitch, you can focus on learning something and show not only me some respect, but Gabriel, too. But if you ask me, he should just drop you all together.

O’Malley tries to move, but Jake is putting too much pressure on his chest, so he has to think of something else. Darcy is growing more and more frustrated, but she waits for O’Malley to think of a way out of this predicament. All it takes is for Jake to look up and towards Gabriel, and O’Malley grabs him by the ankle, then moves his own body enough to trip Jake and send him stumbling forward. Jake catches himself against the ropes, and O’Malley quickly rolls away and kips up back to his feet, now ready to properly defend himself against the former World Heavyweight Champion.

O’Malley: I respect Gabriel plenty, Jakey Boy. I don’t need to respect ye any, though. Yer a smug bastard, and the fact ye think Gabriel should drop me is proof enough.

Jake and Gabriel look at each other. Jake chuckles and Gabriel shakes his head slightly as be folds his arms, and the look ok Darcy’s face says she assumes it was in response to Jake. Jake turns around and comes face to face with O’Malley as they start circling the ring.

Jake: I’m a smug bastard? Really? You’re the most arrogant piece of shit out of anyone Gabriel has trained, and it’s anyone’s guess why he still bothers! You don’t even respect anyone else he has trained, and your actions every week continue to prove it.

Darcy: Isn’t this supposed to be a training session, and not your friend here just disrespecting my husband like he is? This is ridiculous!

Jake turns his attention to Darcy and glares at her.

Jake: You’re one to talk about being disrespectful, lady. At least we’ve never stooped so low as to speak ill of the dead. The person of which your husband was married to first

Darcy’s jaw drops, but the distraction is just what O’Malley needs, and he capitalizes on it. He clobbers Jake with a forearm from behind, but it’s barely enough to even affect him. O’Malley continues, trying to wear him out and catches Jake with a kick to the back of the knee, tripping him! O’Malley then runs against the opposite set of ropes, but when he charges back, Jake stands up quickly, turns and gets his hand around O’Malley’s throat! He tosses him backwards, going easy on him for now, and this only confuses O’Malley.

O’Malley: Don’t speak to me wife like that. I don’t know who the hell ye think ye are—

O’Malley holds his neck and takes in a deep breath as Jake glares at him.

Jake: I’m the one person in this room right now who just might happen to understand what makes you tick. And I’m trying to knock some fucking sense into you, but that is a little hard to do when she’s here!

Jake points to Darcy, and her jaw drops, again. Gabriel remains awfully quiet, letting everything happen as it will, showing there is more to this training session than O’Malley seems to understand.

O’Malley: What the hell does that mean?! How would ye know what makes me tick, and what does Darcy have anything to do with all of this?!

Darcy: This is unbelievable. You don’t even know me and I don’t know what exactly you’re trying to insinuate here.

Jake: I’m not gonna address the bitch that can’t keep her mouth shut, but I will address you, O’Malley. You’ve got two matches this weekend. The first against Jack Washington, who will sure as shit try and bring up how you won that Underground Championship of yours against Ben Jordan and try to use it to get under your skin. The second is, of course, against Ben Jordan who will be looking to beat your ass and take that title back for how you stole it from him in the first place.

O’Malley growls and throws his arms in the air.

O’Malley: Feckin’ hell! Yet another person who thinks—

Jake: I don’t think, asshole. I KNOW!

Gabriel: I’d listen to him if I were you, O’Malley.

Darcy plops back down on the bench, folding her arms and letting out a huff. O’Malley glances at Gabriel briefly, before looking back to Jake.

O’Malley: I didn’t do anythin’ the feckin’ briefcase didn’t give me the right to do! I’m done tryna explain it to all of ye.

Jake: I thought the same thing once. I know first hand the sort of power trip you go on by winning a briefcase because I did the same fucking thing three years ago when I cashed in on Drake Green after his match against J2H!

O’Malley is about to quickly respond, but his stops before he can get a word out. Darcy stands up and storms off, but O’Malley doesn’t bother going after her, and Gabriel doesn’t seem to care either. O’Malley just glances to Gabriel and Gabriel nods.

Jake: But the difference between you and me, fella, is that I’d actually go back and change how I cashed in my briefcase if I could. Cashing in like that is NOT something to brag about or be proud of. You’re never gonna live that down, and the longer you keep denying it, the more guys like Jack Washington will use it against you. And it will work.

O’Malley: I don’t see it workin’ yet. I’ve still got the title, and now I’ve got the Roulette title. How the feck will Jack Washington use it against?! Ye seem to have all the answers.

Jake: I think you already know the answer to that. You just don’t want to own up to the fact that the way you cashed in was the coward’s way to win a title. It was the easy way, and Jack Washington is gonna use the fact that you had to cash in on Ben Jordan after a grueling match, while Jack just might go on to win the World Heavyweight Championship in a clean win. And Ben very well could take that belt back this weekend.

O’Malley has had enough and goes to storm past Jake and out of the ring. But Gabriel nips that in the bud right away.

Gabriel: Keep your arse in that ring and listen to what he’s saying. Once all the talking is done, you’re gonna have yourself a good old fashioned training session.

O’Malley: I’d like to at least go check on me wife…

Gabriel: She’s a big girl. She’ll be fine.

O’Malley: Look, I’m tired of standing here and getting treated like an embarrassment by this arsehole!

Jake looks at Gabriel and just shakes his head.

Jake: You’re wasting your time with this one, Gabriel. He’s just not getting it.

O’Malley: What the feck is there to get?! So I did what I had to do to win a feckin’ title?! What is so wrong about that?!

Jake: The fact that you’re not owning up to the fact that it was a bullshit move! You stole a title. Bravo, pal. Try keeping it for a while. Try holding on to that Roulette title for a while because that is the real test. I’m living proof of that.

O’Malley laughs.

O’Malley: Just because ye failed as a wrestler, doesn’t mean I will. I’ve already successfully defended both my titles so that proves—

Jake: Nothing. It proves nothing. You’re putting yourself on a fucking pedastal you don’t even deserve to be on. You’re shitting on your other GO Gym graduates trying to make yourself better than them, when you’re not. And you’re shitting on all the work Gabriel and Odette have put into training you. And deep down, I think you know it. But, you won’t admit it and I know why.

O’Malley walks back up to Jake, trying to stand up to him. But the size difference is almost comical as he stands toe-to-toe against Jake.

O’Malley: Oh yeah? Enlighten me then, big fella. Ye seem to have me all figured out.

Darcy returns to her place on the bench by the ring. Jake glances in her direction before looking back to O’Malley.

Jake: It ain’t hard to figure out. You need to get your personal shit figured out, because all it’s gonna do is hold you back. I’m not standing here trying to put you down or say that you don’t have what it takes, because I’ve seen you in the ring. You have what it takes. Your fucking attitude just has to match it, and it doesn’t.

O’Malley: So that’s what this was all about, huh? A pep talk or somethin’? I’m gettin’ my personal shit figured out, thanks.

Jake: Then maybe get her figured out, then?

Jake’s voice is hushed, but not enough because Darcy heard it, and she’s finally had enough.

Darcy: That’s it! I’m sick and tired of being disrespected by some over-sized bald piece of garbage who doesn’t even know a thing about me!

Before the situation escalates further, Gabriel finally gets involved, but he focuses his attention on Darcy first.

Gabriel: Alright, enough! Darcy, why don’t you go wait in the front. I’ll be up there in a second because I think we need to have a chat.

Darcy is about to argue but one glare from Gabriel and he points towards the front room. She storms off in a huff and Gabriel turns back to Jake and O’Malley.

Gabriel: Time for arguing is over. Get it all out in the ring. I’ll be back in a few, but I trust you two won’t kill each other while I’m away?

O’Malley rolls his eyes.

O’Malley: I can’t guarantee I won’t cause the old geezer to break a hip, but it’ll be me pleasure to kick his ass a bit.

Jake snorts.

Jake: Oh I always love sending you idiots down a few notches.

Gabriel just shakes his head as he turns and walks away. Jake and O’Malley turn and face one another again, as Jake gives the command for their training session to begin, and O’Malley charges at Jake, and Gabriel heads towards the front office to speak with Darcy one-on-one.

Friday August 28th
Silence is...Not Golden?

In the two days that have passed since O’Malley’s special training session, and bit of a lecture from Jake Sullivan, O’Malley and Darcy haven’t spoken a whole lot. Darcy had a private conversation with Gabriel while O’Malley and Jake were sparring in the ring, but neither had revealed what exactly was said. And O’Malley was more concerned that Darcy hadn’t filled him in on what was said than anything. And the silence was beginning to be too much.

Darcy is currently sitting out in their backyard, alone in her own thoughts. It has been a hot day in Las Vegas, but as it is now later in the day, and the sun is starting to set, the temperature is cooling just enough to make it bareable. She’s seated at their patio table with the umbrella up, enjoying a glass of iced tea as she just stares ahead, off in space somewhere.

O’Malley quietly walks outside, watching her for a moment. She doesn’t hear him, so he slowly walks up behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders. She nearly jumps out of her skin, as she looks back and up at him.

O’Malley: Penny fer yer thoughts, love?

He leans down and gives her a quick kiss before walking over and taking a seat in the chair facing her. She smiles at him.

Darcy: Why do you have to be so sneaky like that? I didn’t even hear you.

O’Malley: I dunno how. I wasn’t exactly quiet when I walked out. Ye’ve just been distracted ever since ye had that conversation with Gabriel. Wanna tell me what’s goin’ on?

Darcy just looks down at her ice tea, and the condensation on the outside of the glass. She takes a quick sip before returning the glass to the table and looking back to O’Malley.

Darcy: I’m fine, my love. Just had a lot on my mind. You don’t need to worry.

O’Malley: I ain’t stupid, Darc. So, please, don’t treat me like I am and expect me to believe that. Somethin’ is buggin’ ye, and I’d like to know what it is. I’m yer husband. Ye can tell me anythin’.

O’Malley gives Darcy a stern look, now pressuring her to talk. He wanted to know about what was said with Gabriel, but what she tells him next he was not expecting to hear.

Darcy: I...I stopped taking my birth control pills.

O’Malley quickly leans forward and his jaw drops.

O’Malley: I’m sorry...what?! Fer how long?!

Darcy thinks for a moment and tries to remember. The fact that it takes her so long to answer only pisses O’Malley off even more.

O’Malley: Jaysus Christ, Darc! Ye know how fecked up that is?! I can’t believe ye would do that without even tellin’ me!

Darcy: I don’t need your permission to go off birth control, O’Malley. It’s my body, my decision. I’m telling you the truth now, so that should count for something.

O’Malley pushes himself away from the table angrily, in disbelief over Darcy’s admission. But then something hits him.

O’Malley: Wait a second. Why are ye tellin’ me this now? Are ye...Oh feck, yer pregnant aren’t ye?!

O’Malley grips at his hair, thinking that was the reason she was coming clean with him. Her nostrils flare, and she has a look of heartbreak mixed with underlying anger and his reaction.

Darcy: No! I’m not fucking pregnant, O’Malley! But, I’m really glad to know that you seem to think that would be such a horrible thing! It makes me feel really great that the only child you want in your life is the son you had with that selfish witch, Misty, but you don’t even want a child with me!

O’Malley: Christ’s sake, Darc, that’s not what this is about! I’ve already told ye before! Yer tryna get yourself pregnant over some fecked up jealousy over Owen, and it’s really feckin’ infuriatin’! I can’t...I can’t even deal with ye right now. I can’t feckin’ look at ye!

O’Malley shakes his head and quickly rushes past her. She stands up and turns around before he walks inside.

Darcy: Where are you going?! This isn’t about jealousy towards Owen, O’Malley. If you would just wait—

O’Malley: Bullshite it’s not. I need some space, Darc. This just goes to a whole level of betrayal, and I can’t stay here. I hope yer happy with yerself…

He then turns his back on her and disappears back inside the house, as she sinks back into her chair and starts to sob. Meanwhile in the house, O’Malley is in their master bedroom packing a bag, his mind already set on returning to the Saxon Hotel for the forseeable future.

As professional wrestlers, I think we all have one particular loss that eats away at us. We all have that one match we thought we shoulda won...thought we did…but it didn’t quite go the way we planned or even wanted it to. I’ll admit, I have more than one. But the one in particular that I’m gonna focus on right now, has alot more relevance this week than the other ones buggin’ the shite outta me.

The things I coulda done with that King Fer A Day win. The matches I woulda booked woulda been far more interesting than what actually happened. And the reason I say that is because Jackie Boy, he just didn’t give a shite about the rest of the matches, so he just threw a shite card together, and booked himself against Ben Jordan like everyone knew he would. Like everyone else woulda done. Well, everyone except me. Because I had another title in mind fer a very different reason.

Jackie Boy, he gave me part of what I wanted. He booked me in a match against Austin James Mercer but in a non-title match because he wanted all the spotlight IF he had won. He thought he’d go into that match against Ben Jordan and actually walk out as the new champ, and didn’t want someone else having that same glory that night. Well played, Jack Off. Well played. But it didn’t work out in his favor, did it? Nah, he went up against Ben Jordan and failed, so his attempt at making himself look good was pointless. And it’s his fault that I didn’t beat Mercer. Oh, but how, O’Malley? How is it Jack’s fault ye lost?

Because the feckin’ match was non-title! I was bloody pissed off, and the fact that, win or lose, without the title on the line, Austin wouldn’t care. He still walks out as the champ. So...I just didn’t quite care enough. Had Jack done the right thing...had he made the match for the Internet Title, it woulda saved the Internet title a lot of feckin’ embarrassment that it’s gotten recently, because I’d be the champ. Mercer wouldn’t have lost to Vinnie and then Vinnie wouldn’t have lost to girly man who pissed his pants, Teddy Warren. He set off a chain feckin’ reaction that ruined the just ruined the Internet title. But, I would have done something that Jack can’t do, because he doesn’t know how.

Win a title.

He failed against Ben Jordan. In a match that he booked. He coulda made the match any type of match he wanted to go better in his favor, but did he? No. Because he wasn’t smart enough. He wasted that King Fer A Day opportunity, just like he’s wasting his current challenge as he tries for the World Heavyweight Championship again. Poor kid. Tryna make it in the big leagues, but doesn’t quite have the brains to figure out what he’s doin’.

He wants everyone to think he’s got it all figured out. He’s gonna want everyone to think he’s smarter and better than me, but recent history says otherwise, and goin’ up against me one-on-one will prove otherwise, too. He’s not quite on me level and he sure as shite isn’t on the level of the World Heavyweight Championship. If he even gets the shot at Violent Conduct, because after Sunday night? Well...that title along with the Internet Title is just gonna get bounced around like a game of hot potato.

IF Jack gets that World Heavyweight Championship shot, and that’s a big if, Alex Jones will eat him alive. He’s already doin’ the same to poor Griffin Hawkins, but hey if Jack wants a piece of that, that’s his business. He just has to worry about that when the time comes, because this Sunday, it ain’t about Griff. It ain’t about Alex Jones. And it ain’t about the World Heavyweight Championship.

It’s about me, and him tryna stop me from unleashin’ a whole hell of a lot of frustration on him for the consequences of his actions. And it’s about me tryna make up for a loss in a match against him that never shoulda happened. Because next to the loss against Kris Ryans, a loss against Jack Off Washington is not something I’m too thrilled about. But, there’s one key difference between my first loss to Kris Ryans, and the only loss I’ve got in a match against Jack Off Washington.

Jack didn’t pin me. He lucked out because I made the feckin’ mistake of puttin’ both meself and Vinnie Boy through a feckin’ table and givin’ Jack Off a clear opening to climb up that ladder and get the brief case. That decision I have kicked meself over every damn day since, but this Sunday is me chance fer redemption. To write a wrong that never shoulda happened and to prove that Jack Off doesn’t deserve to be at the top of the SCW ladder where he’s currently tryna climb.

The kid’s got talent, I’ll give him that much. But, he’s goin’ about all this the wrong way. He’s reachin’ fer the top title, tryna be at the top of the chain instead of buildin’ himself slowly. He thinks to be the best, all that matters is the top title, but that ain’t what it’s about. I know what I’m talkin’ about because I finally realized it meself when I won the Roulette Championship. Ye know what happens when ye win the big one first, early on?

Ye fade into obscurity. Don’t believe me? There are a few fellas ye could as that will tell ye that it’s the truth. It’s called bein’ a flash in a pan, or somethin’. I’m sure Jack Off Washington doesn’t wanna be considered that. I know I wouldn’t.

He’s young, and he’s arrogant as all hell. And that...that’ll be his downfall when he steps into that ring with me this go around because this isn’t a ladder match. And this isn’t a match with two other fellas involved. This is just me and Jack, one-on-one in a good ol’ fashioned wrestlin’ match. And I’ve learned me lesson. I’ve researched and watched his recent matches so I know what needs to be done to put him down.

But does it really matter, either way? Win or lose, what will be gained from this match? I’ve still got me Roulette title and me Underground Championship. Nothin’ can change that. And no matter what, Jack moves on to figure out the mess of the World Heavyweight Championship scene now that Griffin went and let Alex Jones beat him. So what is really to be gained from this match?

Respect. I’ll say it here and now. If Jackie Boy walks out of this match having beaten me fair and sqaure, whether it be from pinnin’ me or makin’ me tap? He’ll have earned me respect. I’ll gladly shake his hand if he lets me, just to prove it. But that is IF he wins. Because I don’t plan on letting that happen. And if I beat him fair and square, I expect him to show the same damn respect. Sadly, I don’t think Jackie Boy has it in him.

I’m primed and I’m ready to show Jackie Boy and everyone else watchin’ that everythin’ they’ve said about me? All the doubts and shite talkin’, it’s time to put it all to rest. I don’t care if people like me, because I don’t expect them to. I’m just out fer the respect I deserve and fer people to finally start takin’ me seriously.

My journey continues with Jack Washington. See ya Sunday, fella!</font>
;
>