Author Topic: Underground Ep. 69 (Results)  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Underground Ep. 69 (Results)
« on: August 24, 2020, 11:01:23 PM »
SCU Underground Ep. 69

>

Sin City Underground Ep 69 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 25% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, August 23rd, 2020.

The camera opens up to the ring where SCU Underground Champion, O’Malley, is currently standing in the middle of the ring, behind a table with two chairs set up. Darcy is standing behind him in the corner, holding his SCW Roulette championship. O’Malley has the Underground Championship over his left shoulder and a microphone in his right hand. He glances down at the table where a clipboard and a contract is seen. He looks up into the camera, all fired up.

O'Malley: It’s not very often we see all this take place, is it? Match contracts are normally signed backstage behind closed doors, and I think ye all can fathom just why that is. All of this pomp and circumstance just to sign me name on a sheet of paper?

He shrugs as those in attendance give off a mixed reaction. Darcy just rolls her eyes at all the hatred as she focuses on her man.

O'Malley: But who am I to say no to what yer beloved Ben Jordan? I mean, if I did, I’d get all sorts of hell over it. So, Benny Boy gets what he wants. He wants to make this official? Let’s do it then. I’m a man of me word, and my challenge should have been enough, but if Ben wants to be in the spotlight and soak up all the attention like he does, who am I to deny him?

O’Malley turns his attention towards the backstage, glaring towards the curtain.

O'Malley: So, Saint Ben Jordan. I know yer waitin’ back there. Let’s not waste anymore time and sign this contract, shall we? Bring yer arse out here, and let’s get this done face to face. I’m waitin’, Benny Boy!

O’Malley lowers the microphone and takes a step back, holding his arms out.

The opening guitar riff to "Blame it on the Boom Boom" by Black Stone Cherry starts to play. The riff repeats itself once more. A British flag appears on the screen, waving with a gray filter and the lyrics kick in.

The familiar face of Ben Jordan appears on the screen. The fans instantly burst in to cheers as a smiling Ben Jordan appears at the top of the ramp. He turns his head to the left, winking at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp. He moves to the left, running his hand along the fans, high fiving as many as possible, before moving to the right and doing the same. Ben stops in front of a fan with a phone and moves next to them, allowing them to take a selfie with the smiling Englishman

He stands outside the ring, looking up at ring, before moving to the steps and jumping up them. He ducks down and in to the ring through the middle and top rope and spins in to the corner, climbing on the top rope and raising his hands. He quickly jumps down and moves towards the center of the ring, looking at his foe.

Ben: Proper glad you told me to come out now cause I'm pretty sure those lot were getting bored of ya prattling on.

Ben smiles as O'Malley turns his head away.

Ben: Doesn't take a genius to work out why I wanted to do this in public, but if it's gone over your mongy nut, I will explain, just for you. Now everyone in this arena, everyone watching this at home have a pretty decent handle on who you are, they've watched you go full pelt wiesel in the last few months. That thing right there.

Ben points to the Underground championship.

Ben: They know as well as I do, that you should never have had that belt.

Ben looks around as the crowd cheer.

Ben: See? They know it, I know it and you know it. They ain't as stupid as you look and you look pretty bloody stupid. They know that if you never used that weapon of yours, you'd have never had that thing and I woulda been running between SCW and here as the top bloke in both. So, because of the fact that everyone knows you're as slippery as an eel. I had to do this public, I had to bring you out here to put your John Handcock on that paper because I can sit here with all these people as my witnesses to stop you from coming up with a silly excuse to break the deal. I got a ton of people who saw what's about to go down.

Ben points around the crowd.

Ben: Cause everyone here knows you'll try.

O'Malley shakes his head in disagreement but Ben reaches for the pen and signs his name on the contract before throwing the pen toward O'Malley.

Ben: In ya own time mate.

O’Malley smirks and he grabs the pen, but doesn’t sign his name right away. He looks down at the contract then up at Ben.

O'Malley: If I wanted to break the deal, Benny Boy, I wouldn’t have wasted me time comin’ out here with this mess like ye wanted so bad. The fact is, as anxious as ye are to get yer payback on me and try and take this back..

O’Malley raises the Underground Championship.

O'Malley: I’m just as anxious to beat the shite outta ye, and prove that Saint Ben is losin’ his touch. I mean, ye already lost the SCW World Heavyweight title. Yer fadin’, Ben. Yer time is up, and ye don’t have what it takes to lead SCW anymore, much less SCU. So if yer ready to get embarrassed yet again.

O’Malley looks down at the contract and puts the pen to the paper, signing his name quickly.

O'Malley: I’d be happy to oblige, fella.

O’Malley shoves the contract away. But before he goes to leave, he says one more thing.

O'Malley: Oh and as an added bonus to ye, I’ll make ye another deal. Just to further prove me point. During this match? Darcy won’t be at ringside. She’ll be watchin’ from backstage, just so none of ye can say I had any help beatin’ ye.

Darcy doesn’t seem too thrilled to hear that, and she is about to follow him out of the ring. As O'Malley turns to leave the ring, Ben raises his hand.

Ben: Before you toddle off for the night.

O'Malley turns around and looks at Ben.

Ben: As me and everyone here agreed on earlier, you are a bit of a sneaky bugger, so I'm gonna give you a heads up on something. I know you like to play with weapons, so I'm gonna give you an advanced warning that if I see your little stick around I'll be bringing a weapon of my own. Wanna see it?

O'Malley rolls his eyes but nods and Ben reaches in to his back pocket and pulls out...

O'Malley: It's a fecking newspaper.

Ben: Well aren't you an observant little fella? You are right, it's a newspaper.

O'Malley: You're gonna attack me with a newspaper?

O'Malley smirks at Ben but Ben fires back a smile.

Ben: In some form, yes.

O'Malley: Whatcha gonna do? Give me papercuts.

Ben: Nah, I'm gonna knock your block off. Now you'll see there's nothing here but paper, right?

O'Malley looks at it and shrugs his shoulders as Ben puts the microphone down and lays the paper, open in the middle, on the table. He starts to fold the paper one way, then the next in two inch long strips as O'Malley mock yawns. Ben holds the paper up in the air.

O'Malley: Are you done with your arts and crafts project now?

Ben shrugs and folds the newspaper in half, holding it in one hand. He uses the other to lift the mic again.

Ben: Now this is what is known as a Millwall brick.

O'Malley: It's a rolled up newspaper.

Ben: Yes, but when you fold something, even paper, over and over, it creates a solid end.

Ben lifts the folded up paper and slams it down on the wood table, sending a huge crack down the middle, the legs buckling. Ben moves closer to O'Malley as O'Malley's eyes widen.

Ben: I see your weapon, I'm gonna shove this so far up your jacksy, people are gonna be able to read the headlines on your tongue for a month.

O’Malley’s nostrils flare as he and Ben engage in a heated staredown. O’Malley is clearly considering attacking Ben, but Darcy takes his hand and pulls him away. Ben taps the Millwall brick on the table and smiles as Darcy and O’Malley exit the ring, walking backwards up the ramp. Ben’s music hits again as he holds up the Millwall Brick and the fans cheer, sending a clear message to the Underground Champ.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see the three members of Squad Go, Ariana Angelos, Krystal Wolfe and HBCarter, hanging around, well more specifically Ari and Carter are hanging around whilst Krystal paces back and forth.

Krystal: We should’ve seen that coming.

Ariana: Seen what coming?

Krystal looks up at her fellow Go Gym Graduate and shakes her head.

Krystal: Really? I knew you were ditzy Ari, but you couldn’t have forgotten about last week’s purge already!

HBCarter: Hey! No need to be rude Smurfette!

Krystal shakes her head before sitting down on a nearby crate.

Krystal: Your right, I’m sorry, besides that, I don’t know about the rest of you, but I say it’s time we turned the tables on GRIME!

Ariana: You mean we ambush them before they get the chance to do it themselves?

Krystal: Exactly! Once we get one of those idiots alone, we’ll send a clear message to Tad!

HBCarter: Maybe we should focus on my title match tonight?

Krystal: Don’t worry about that Carter, me and Ari will be there to send any GRIME members packing and whilst those idiots continue to stink up the joint, we’ll be waiting to ambush them!

Ariana: Damn right!

HBCarter: And if I can end the night as TV Champ it’ll be that much sweeter!

The three Go Gym graduates continue to talk as the scene fades.

Melissa Ruin vs Michi

The SCUTron turns on. We see the Sun Devils football field with the drummers of the school's marching band in the middle of the field making the letters ASU for Arizona State University. The drums goes off twice, with a second pause before going off again twice repeating this process 3 times before the other drums come in. This happens twice before the group starts breaking formation.

The bugle team march onto the field as they begin to play…

ASU Marching band plays their version of Public Service Announcement II by Jay Z.

The Drummers move around as they form the letters SCU. The Bugle team marches in place below the letters making 6 rows underneath. The group breaks up and marches around the field for a bit as they start to slowly make out the name Melissa Ruin…

Darlyn: On the way to the ring she is a two time all American in Lacrosse and Basketball from Arizona State… Melissa Ruin!!!

Melissa walks her way to ringside hyping herself up before sliding into the ring as she waits for Michi to come out.

Dying To Be Me by Remy Ma starts to play. Michi comes out wearing her OTE warm up robe, MMA shoes, and fighting gloves. She bounces to the beat as the song starts to come in.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil… Michelle DeJesus!!!!

Michi starts making her way to the ring. She keeps bouncing toward the ring the whole time. Once at ringside she slides in the ring and takes off her robe. She is seen wearing her all black OTE MMA top and shorts. She bounces around as she waits for the match to begin.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Melissa is quick to run across the ring to tie up with Michi, but Michi turns it into an Arm Bar and takes Melissa down to the mat.

Gena:  Melissa tries to get out of it, but Michi just isn’t your typical wrestler.  She’s flexing that Combat style a little bit here.

Chad:  Melissa is able to get her foot on the ropes to break up the hold.  Michi lets go immediately.  She lifts Melissa up, but Melissa charges her into the corner.

Gena:  Melissa hits a high kick, and then a couple alternating knees to the gut.  She then steps back and nails a Monkey Flip to Michi, getting an Arm Bar of her own.

Chad:  Michi twists, trying to get out of it, but Melissa shows her own Combat skills.  She twists with Michi until Michi gets her free arm on the ropes.

Gena:  Melissa lets go and stands up.  Her and Michi nod in respect to one another as they take fighting stances.  Circling for a moment, they tie up.

Chad:  Melissa tries to push Michi into the ropes, but Michi reverses it and spins Melissa around against them.

Gena:  The ref calls for a break, and both women raise their hands innocently.  Melissa goes for a punch, but Michi blocks it and hits a Leg Sweep to Melissa.

Chad:  She has Melissa in a Figure Four Toehold, and Melissa is shocked at how much it hurts.  She reaches for the ropes, but Michi twists her away from them.

Gena:  Melissa twists back and grabs the ropes, breaking the hold.  As they get up, Michi comes out of nowhere with a Knockout Punch!  She covers!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner… Michelle “Michi” DeJesus!!!

“Dying To Be Me” plays over the speakers as Michi stands up, her arm raised by the referee.  She spits out her mouthguard into her other hand, and looks around.

We see Mrs. Right in the gym, she is seated on a weightlifting bench, wearing short black shorts and a black tank top that has the letters OTE across the chest.  In each hand she has a 40 pound metal dumbbell and is doing bicep curls in an alternating fashion as the camera comes closer.

Mrs Right:  The number one question I have been getting is why?  Why would I leave GRIME?  The answer is a simple one.  I am destined to achieve great things in this company.  I’m not just some henchman meant to be nothing more than background decoration.  I have a following, I have great fans that cheer me on and have high expectations and I owe them for their belief in me.  Sure I could have just reverted to team SCU, but let’s face it.  The problems they have they brought on themselves.  So I talked to Eyensane, I met with everybody and I became apart of the greatest thing to hit SCU and that is Over the Edge.  Say what you will and believe what you want, ours is a stable that will transcend a brand war.  There will be fights and we will fight anybody on either side any time and anyplace and we will be taking the lion share of victories.

She pauses her speech as she curls the weights in her hands, first with the left than the right and she repeats that pattern three more times….

Mrs Right:  Kaos and I will be taking steps toward tag team gold.  Titles that we will capture and bring home to Over the Edge.This journey will start with Donovan and Bentley.  They stand first in line for us to show the world our skills and strength.  They are the first obstacle that we will tear down and break through.  We are going to show all of our great fans out there some of the most exciting tag team wrestling they have seen in a long time, fight after fight and we are not going to stop.  Not even once we become the champions, and make no mistake about it.  Our becoming champions is just a matter of when and not if.  We believe in the hard work and dedication it takes to not only become champions but to stay champions.  Tonight will be an example of our hard work paying off when we get in that ring and put down the other team.  I would wish them good luck, but it won’t help.

She resumes lighting weights as the camera focuses on her for a moment before fading to black…

Eyesnsane is pacing back and forth in the backstage area as the camera comes closer to him.  He looks at the camera and looks away as he continues to pace, then he stops, raising his right hand and taking a step toward the camera, then he turns his back to the camera putting his hand down…..

Eyesnsane: Something has to be said.  I have to be the one to say it.  I’ve heard them say time heals old wounds.  See I don’t know about that, but what I do know about is debt.

Eyesnsane turns around and faces the camera.

Eyesnsane: Heavy, heavy debit.  There is a man who has an unpaid debt.  There is a man who must pay what he owes.  As I look around, time and opportunity has uniquely placed me in a position to collect a debt that Stewart Mason owes.  This is not about letters across the chest, this is not about Over the Edge versus GRIME and SCU.  No, no, no…

Eyesnsane waves his finger in the camera as he moves even closer to it as his voice gets deeper.

Eyesnsane: Stewart Mason, you know what you did.  I know what you did.  Things like that you don’t forget.  All this time has gone by, and I know you thought you got away with it.  You thought it was done and over.  I’m here to tell you bruh.  It ain’t over, not by a long shot.  No sir your debt has been collecting interest.  I’m going to collect and you will pay in full.  There’s no more ducking, there’s no more hiding.  Call me the piper, cause its time for you to pay.

Eyesnsane turns his back to the camera….

Eyesnsane: Stewart Mason, I’m gonna get you, You are gonna pay what you owe and you are going to learn, nobody gets away free and clear.  That’s it, that’s all!!!

theFAME vs OTE (Mrs. Right and Kaos)

Darlyn:  The following contest is a Tag Team Match!  Iiiiiiintroducing first… Standing at 6’1”..weighing in at 239lbs, The American Nightmare, KAOS !!!

The arena lights dim low and neon red lights appear at the bottom of the titan tron as the fast electric piano beat kicks into "ISIS"  and red lasers are shot across the arena as if there were people aiming at you. As the song progresses , the beat reaches a high peak the lights under the titan tron turn off and the baseline kicks in, the lights turn back on revealing “KAOS” standing, with a look of fearless vengeance, at the top of the aisle. Confusion and defensive questions from the crowd, he begins to make his way to ringside walking in a disciplined stride, takes a pause and looks around then proceeds to walk up the stairs into the Ring.

Darlyn:  Aaaaand his partner, representing Over the Edge, from Killeen, TX standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 155lb, she is… Mrs. Right!!!

The lights get lowered and there seems to be a purple hue as the music plays.  After a few moments Mrs. Wright comes out from backstage stopping for a moment waving to the left and to the right. Then she slowly walks to the ring and then up the steel steps.  After she enters the ring, the walks to the center of the ring and turns, taking a moment to pause as she faces each side of the ring.  Before cutting a stare at the ring announcer as she walks to a corner.  And backs herself in while waiting for the action to start.

The lights in the arena dim, as the crowd grows silent with anticipation. Suddenly, the  synth heavy sounds of “Viol” by Gesaffelstein fill the arena, the crowds silence quickly turns into jeers. Suddenly, a single, large spotlight shines onto the entrance way. With the crowd still heavily booing,  “The Stand Out” Donovan Rayne and “The 1NFAMOUS” Bentley Black emerge onto the entrance way.

Both men, dawning matching leather jackets stand with smirks on their faces. With the crowd steadily raining down jeers on the men, they make an about face, turning their backs to the crowd. Then, the third and final member of the FAME, “the Provocateur” Delta Rayne steps out from behind the curtain. Delta, who finds herself standing in between her the two men, places her hands onto her vivacious hips. After a moment, the spotlight fades out to more vibrant strobe lighting. The lighting, reminiscent of what you’d see at a fashion show, begins to fill the arena. Then, as flashbulbs begin to fill the space, Donovan and Bentley both turn back to face the fans. As they both throw their arms into the air, the crowd’s intensity picks up.

Darlyn:  Aaaaand their opponents… the team of Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black, they are accompanied to the ring by Delta Rayne… theFAME!!!

After a moment of mouthing insults towards the fans, the men both throw their arms back down. Then, linked arm and arm with Delta, the three members  of the FAME make their way down to the ringside area. Largely ignoring the fans on their way down, the three individuals walk with purpose, not losing focus on the ring. Reaching the ringside area, the three stop walking. Delta then lets go of her brother and best-friend’s arms, as they walk in front of her. The two men then ascend onto the ring apron. Both men face with their backs towards the ring, as Delta approaches the ring apron. Looking up at her two clients, she smiles before backing away slightly. Donovan and Bentley then quickly enter the ring.

Walking over to the stairs, “The Provocateur” walks up them, and quickly walks to the center of the ring apron. Turning her back towards the ring, she places her arms onto the top rope. Placing her foot onto the bottom rope, she pushes backwards, flipping herself over the top rope, landing into the ring.  Facing the hard-camera side of the arena, Donovan and Bentley climb onto the middle turnbuckle on opposite sides of the ring. Standing in the center, Delta points to both of her clients, who then remove their leather jackets and jump down from the turnbuckle after taunting towards the crowd for a moment. As the two men walk towards the center of the ring, they hand their jackets over to Delta. Then, once again turning their backs to the camera, both men pose with their backs towards the camera. Suddenly, the camera does a panning zoom of both mens trunks to read “The Stand Out” and “1NFAMOUS” respectively.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Kaos and Bentley start the match off, meeting in the middle of the ring.  Donovan and Mrs. Right look on as the other two circle each other.

Chad:  They tie up, and Kaos surprises Bentley with his strength.  He instantly does a Snap Suplex to Bentley.  He lifts Bentley up and goes for another, but Bentley slides down his back.

Gena:  Bentley comes back with a Bulldog to Kaos and then rolls him over for the cover.

One!
Kickout!

Gena:  Barely a “One!” from the referee.  Bentley picks Kaos up and sends him to the ropes, looking for a Drop Toe Hold, but Kaos grabs him by the back of the head and tosses him to the mat.

Chad:  Kaos drags Bentley toward their corner and tags in Mrs. Right.  Donovan is quickly inside and begins hammering away at the back of Kaos to prevent a double team.

Gena:  Kaos stumbles into the corner and Donovan begins punching him wildly.  Kaos shoves Donovan to the ground and gets ready to pummel him when the ref stops him.

Chad:  The ref gains control of the match as Mrs Right lifts Bentley up high into a Military Press Slam to the outside of the ring!  She follows after him.

Gena:  She picks Bentley up, but he blinds her with a slap of powder to the eye.  She tries to rub her eyes clean, but Bentley kicks her in the gut, twice.

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  Bentley drops her down with a DDT to the ground!  He begins stomping the back of her head, even as she pushes herself up.

4!
5!
6!

Gena:  Bentley is about to roll back inside of the ring, but Kaos does a Dropkick to the face, sending him back down to the outside.  Kaos gets his hands dirty as he and Bentley trade punches.

7!
8!
9!

Chad:  Mrs. Right is about to roll inside of the ring, but Delta yells, and Donovan is barely able to grab onto her leg to slow her down just enough for the…

10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  This match has been deemed a Double Countout!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOO!!!

Kaos and Mrs. Right are none too happy about this, and especially when Bentley and Donovan clobber them from behind.  This turns the crowd’s booing around when Kaos and Right turn back around and they go to blows.  Taking advantage of the lack of security, they continue to brawl all the way around the ring.  Eventually, the four referees of SCU are able to pull them apart and send theFAME and Over The Edge on their separate journeys backstage.

We find our way backstage to spot Valentina walking down the hallway. One of the stagehands sprays her with a bottle of perfume as she walks by. She then ruffles her signature ponytail and winks at the camera. She is dressed in a white tank top and a pink ruffled skirt with thigh high pink and white socks. She spins around as someone fixes the slightest mistake in her makeup. When she turns back, she is suddenly faced with Dev Khatri, backstage interviewer. He smiled as she looks shocked.

Valentina: Where did you come from?

Dev chuckles.

Dev: Just around the corner. We were hoping to get a word with you last week, but you seemed very good at dodging the cameras except when you were talking with Delia Darling.

Val shrugs her shoulders.

Valentina: I simply had nothing to say last week. Nothing worth my time was taking place. And I didn't exactly have the best showing at Supernova 3 in the Mayhem Survival 4 match, so…

Val sighs, obviously taking a blow to her ego, self induced. She flashes a smile, but it's clearly more forced than usual.

Dev: Actually, I'm glad you brought up Supernova 3, and the Mayhem Survival match. You may not have won, but you took part in one of the highlight moments of the match.

Valentina: Surprised? I wasn't. I know Mark is a great guy, and I took a lot of shit for eliminating him. Fire Dragons could still be a thing. I probably wouldn't say "no" to it. But in the Mayhem Survival, you aren't bound by teams and loyalties. Come on. Mark would have done the same thing to me, and I couldn't be mad about it. I couldn't. An elimination is an elimination.

Dev finds a way to politely pause Valentina for a second as he interjects.

Dev: You say that about the sneaky elimination that you got, but when it came to Alexis Staggs, it was a totally different…

Val glares at Dev for a moment, enough to cut him off. She seems shocked and appalled that he would even bring this up. After a scoff, she turns her entire body to him.

Valentina: You have the nerve to bring up Alexis like that? After what she did to me? And you want to compare it to what I did to Mark Cross? How dare you! There is no comparison! What I did was completely within the rules of the match!

Dev can't help himself.

Dev: And technically, so was Alexis move. You were deemed eliminated by the match rules.

Valentina: I was eliminated on a technicality because my feet touched the floor. What Alexis did was not only illegal, but it was cheap. She was already eliminated, and she was just jealous that I outsmarted her. Plain and simple. And then the audience had the audacity to cheer for her? What the hell was that about?

Val says this with venom on her tongue as she continues glaring at Dev for a long moment. When he opens his mouth to respond, Val chooses then to cut him off.

Valentina: Don't answer that. I don't want you to burst a blood vessel trying to cook up some valid lie to justify how fair weather these fans are. I don't need it. I deserve more respect than that.

Dev: No offense, but what have you done lately to deserve it?

Val balls her hands up and she growls. But after a deep breath to calm herself, she is able to smile sweetly at him. It is a sickeningly sweet smile.

Valentina: What have I done? I've showed up every week to work. I was one of the first people to step up to GRIME and get injured and put out for 6 weeks. I never bitched. I never moaned. And that alone is more than Alexis can say. Now, if you are done insulting me?

Dev: I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this thing with Alexis.

Val picks up a nearby bottle of water and she opens it. She immediately splashes the water in Dev's face.

Val.  Dios mío, eres tan tonto. ¡Estúpido! ¡Y eres irrespetuoso, y no tengo que quedarme aquí y tomar esto de una hormiga pequeña e insignificante! (My god, you are so dense. Stupid! And you are disrespectful, and I do not have to stand here and take this from a small, insignificant ant!) You are nothing, and yet you want to talk about all of the things that I have and have not done? Who do you think you are? Because from where I stand, you are as insignificant as they come! As a matter of fact? I refuse to ever be interviewed by the least favorite member of the interview team.

Val turns away from Dev and looks around, faking frantic movements.

Valentina: Hello? Marissa Henry? I am willing to give you an exclusive! Dev Khatri is a low life, insulting, pile of trash who doesn't even deserve to lick masked member Yellow's boots, let alone interview me!

Soon enough the sound of loud clacking heels can be heard as coming into the view is none other than the Trillion Dollar Princess Angel Kash. Who has her Television title resting neatly on her shoulder dressed in a black dress, gold high heel pumps, and a gold chanel handbag, along a gold tiara. The Princess looks down at Dev with a snobby look as she says.

Angel: My, my isn’t this a site a lowlife little nobody bothering one of the stars. One of the NLW originals around here on top of that. I mean you really don’t know what you are doing do you?

Angel says with a sarcastic bitchy look on her face as she eyes her title.

Angel: The fact they would put you on television without training is sickening but what else can I expect from this company. I mean it’s very clear to me you don’t belong on television and I don’t want the children watching to be scared for their life looking at you. So go buh bye now!

Angel gives a bitchy wave as Dev leaves before she turns her attention to Valentina despite the history between the two. Angel has a bright smile on her face, as she flicks her long blonde hair out of her face before speaking.

Angel: I am sorry you had to deal with that but this is SCU after all. The help here is pretty poorly trained if you ask me.  But, trash like that doesn’t belong on television but I can answer a question you posed about the fans? They don’t care about you. After all they don’t know what it's like to be successful it's why they hate me. And you are bound to get the same kind of thing you use your brain and eliminate insignificant Alexis and Mark?

Angel said with a huge smirk let out a chuckle.

Angel: And they have as many brain cells as they do class none at all. And aren’t worth your time, something I've been trying to tell you for a while. So I wouldn’t worry about what they think if anything I’d start doing things your way if I was you. Because, it does work just you got cheated by a jealous loser in that match.

Val stares at Angel, clearly unsure of the motive behind her mostly kind words. She sighs.

Valentina: Can we cut the bullshit here, Kash? What do you want? It's not like you to just come around here being all friendly to anyone unless you want something.

Angel says in her normal tone.

Angel: Perceptive but no not tonight you see I have a big television title match tonight one where I will walk out the winner. But enough about that for now. I mean what I want is what you want our goals are pretty close. That is respect because clearly trash around here doesn’t respect us and its disgusting.

Angel says with a smirk keeping her hands on her hips.

Angel: I mean when is the last time they even gave you the nod for a fair title shot? Its disgusting how they treat you and worse you were letting them. Now, you see what I been telling you this whole time, haven't you?

Val snubs her nose at the thought, but then suddenly she starts to see what Angel is saying has some validity to it.

Valentina: This is a fair point. I got a shot at Celeste that got ruined by Shooter Reed. Then I got a shot in a 6 person match where I got screwed. I've been around since near the beginning of NLW, and yet, the most respect I got was when you and I faced off a number of times. Since then, I was an afterthought, even when teaming with Mark Cross. I was just a pretty face after that…

Val really starts to think on this. It's clear that she is buying into what Angel is saying, even when she's trying not to.

Valentina: Nobody respects me anymore. So why are you even giving me the time of day? Is it because now you're all alone?

Angel rolls her eyes despite that she still has a smirk on her face.

Angel: Well its clear even alone I still get my way. I mean Melissa Ruin can’t even keep her emotions in check long enough to even think of beating me and Chanel? She has fallen far its clear that without me their careers are going downhill. And because I am not a brain dead peasant like the rest of the roster duh!

Val nods her head, but it's clear she doesn't trust Angel.

Valentina: Melissa fell into the crowd of girls who think being less pretty makes you more tough. She was always weak, just like her sisters. Chanelle was the muscle, but she was hot headed and eventually realized muscle isn't the only thing needed in wrestling. Recruiting two losers never helped you get anywhere, sis.

Val takes the time to smirk now. She even offers a laugh.

Valentina: If only things had turned out differently. If I had taken that buyout over two years ago, then you might have had an actual ally instead of lackies who weren't worth carrying your bags. But, you can't change the past.

Angel nodded her head, smirking.

Angel: True they had their uses but they were weak when it came time to it. And yes how you wanted to show everyone your guts and what not I mean its was cute. But, your right you can’t change the past but that doesn’t mean we can’t get along now? I mean lets be honest Melissa Ruin Angel of Filth don’t deserve title matches let alone with me. And you didn’t deserve to get screwed out of your match. We have the same issues. Rather you see it or not jealousy. They are jealous of us for a variety of reasons so they try to hold us back.

Angel said her smirk growing bigger.

Angel: In favor of people like Ruin she thought she was such a big deal she could just leave my side and look what happened to her? And she will never see this title again.

Val looks at the title Angel is showing off. A bit of a hunger shows through, but she stops herself and looks back to Angel.

Valentina: The fact that she's held it at all means that you have a lot of work to do to make that title mean something again. And you have a lot of hungry bitches running around backstage who want to make sure you don't keep that belt for very long. You really need to watch your back, honey.

Val goes as far as to lean over Angel and looks over her back. She smirks arrogantly as she looks back down at the title on her shoulder.

Valentina: We have history. But the fact of the matter is that history proves that when I'm around you, titles stay on your shoulder. So I need to either repeat or rewrite that history. It's just a matter if deciding which to do…

Angel: Oh trust me if you know anything about me is that by the end of things I always get my way. I mean just me holding this belt has put it back on the map, I mean I put the NWL and Underground title on the map as well. So the peasants can try but they will fall one by one just like they always do.

Angel said with a huge smirk, as she said.

Angel: I mean you can make your choice I mean our matches always do draw but will management ever let you get close to any title? It's clear they have something against you. They do me as well but I have my ways.

Val narrows her eyes, listening to Angel continue to pay herself on the back. She shakes her head and gives Angel a quick nod.

Valentina: Yeah, well good luck with that. I might take your advice and stop listening to what the fans want. I might start doing things for myself since earning things isn't how SCU works anymore. But the truth is that… You're right. And when somebody opens my eyes to something, I can't help but shake their hand as a thank you of sorts.

Val extends her hand to Angel to see if she will even accept her sign of good faith. Angel smirks widley before shaking the hand of Valentina.

Angel: You’re welcome and SCU has never worked that way darling. But if you want to know more we can continue this out of the ear shot of the peasantry?

Val thinks about it for a second. She looks around to make sure there is no funny business going on.

Valentina: So long as Melissa and Chanelle don't come jumping out of the shadows and scream "Gotcha" at me and try to beat my ass again, then I think I could manage to talk some things over.

Angel lets out a chuckle before saying.

Angel: Don’t worry those two are in the gutter where they belong.

Val smirks and then brushes her hair over her shoulder.

Valentina: Then it seems like we have a lot to talk about. Maybe even start a showing of new found respect.

Val and Angel walk off as the camera tries to follow them. However, two men get in the way to stop us from following them and they disappear from our view.

Somewhere in an undisclosed location.

The Jeckels are inside an old worn down wrestling ring, Jack and Jake are beating the living hell out of a bunch of wrestlers, Raisa and Helena yell at them to hurt the wrestlers, with absolute malice they do just that, leaving the wrestler beaten and broken are doctors check on them the Jeckel brother step out of the ring.

Jack: We have grown tired of the same endeavors over and over again, we have grown tired of inferior talent, who are not worthy of our time.

Jake: What you just saw was a demonstration of what to come for Sea Green and Yellow and every team Grime or SCU send afterward, no mercy no remorse for any opponent until we receive more adequate foes, they have grown tired, and they are angry, so unfortunately for Sea Green and Yellow we must end your wrestling career, they have asked for it.

Jack: And it shall be done.

The broadcast fades to a pre-recorded vignette where Cordelia Clark is hanging out in her living room watching some of the events that unfolded last week, particularly when her match suddenly changed. Watching the moment that the match changed annoys her quite a bit, and understandably so considering that she was prepared for one match, but ended up with another. But when the replay of her win over Valentina appears on the screen, she seems to take it in stride some more as she shuts off the television, expresses a confident smirk and begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: Am I unbelievable? Or am I unbelievable? Before I praise my own greatness, I have a question for SCU. What in god’s name was THAT? I was so prepared for one match. I was really prepared to give Winter Elemental… also known as… the idiot with the worst wrestling name on the entire planet… the beating she deserved for the rumored nonsense that she was spewing about me. And then… out of the blue… I’m NOT wrestling her because… “reasons”? I don’t know. Whoever runs this company seriously needs to get their house in order because that was a whole lot of… “manure”... I’m sorry, I’m not like you ‘little people’... I’m actually far too classy and such a role model for my generation that I don’t speak such vile language. I was at a total disadvantage when I faced Valentina because I wasn’t prepared for her.

She was at least somewhat prepared for me considering the circumstances… so my precious undefeated streak was hanging in the balance!

You can put ANY wrestler in the situation that I was in… and they’d be so disoriented they wouldn’t know what in the world to do. It’s a curveball! It’s one of those things that really trips up any wrestler and since they’re at a disadvantage, most wrestlers in my shoes would have frozen up, completely bombed, and lost that match. They would’ve crumbled in the face of unjust, unfair adversity that was suddenly thrown on them against their will and they would’ve complained on social media like the whining little… ‘female dogs’... that they are because oh my lord… let’s put ALL of our lives out there on something as meaningless as TWITTER right?

But… I’m not just ANY ‘typical wrestler’.

I’m CORDELIA CLARK…

I’m BEYOND your ‘average’ nonsense!

It only takes a gifted, intelligent, Ivy League wrestler like myself to overcome such an atrocious adversity and that’s exactly what I did and as it turns out, it was all a blessing in disguise because Valentina was a much better challenge than what ‘Winter Elemental’ would have been anyway so… now that I’ve taken care of that… I’ve got to be a little bit honest here…

Cordelia pauses and goes from sitting on the couch to lying on the couch, relaxing and being even more conceited than she actually is.

Cordelia: I’m starting to get a little bored. Andi Lynx couldn’t handle me. Twice. Mother Mavis couldn’t handle me. Valentina couldn’t handle me. The competition around here needs to step up to me… oh wait… no, that’s utterly impossible the way things are going.

Cordelia pauses and has a scoff and a laugh to herself.

Cordelia: I mean… I’m far advanced beyond anything this generation could ever possibly conceive in terms of being a professional wrestler. I KNOW that I can beat anybody, I don’t care who they are! I’m a superior being! I prove that week in and week out and thus far, nobody has been able to touch me…

But that’s okay…

Because at the end of the day?

Sin City Underground can throw anyone that they want at me… because I know I can beat every last one of them on my way to my rightful place at the top! Just remember this one lesson you undereducated, monotonous cretins… the creme always rises to the top… and it’s only a matter of time before I prove myself as one of the best that this cesspool of a company has to offer!

Henceforth ends the lecture for the night…

Cordelia scoffs once more, continuing to relax and enjoy herself in all her conceited nature as the scene fades.

Jack and Jake Jeckel vs Sea Green and Yellow

Liam:  The following contest is a GRIME Rules Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall! Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania, accompanied by Raisa and Helena, they are… Jake and Jack, The Jeckels!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

Liam:  And their opponents, representing the masked members of GRIME, they are… Yellow and Sea Green!!!

Yellow and Sea Green come rushing out from opposite sides of the crowd, rushing into the ring. The crowd boos for them as Yellow jumps around the ring, trying to get them hyped up.  Sea Green just stands in the corner, staring over at The Jeckels.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Sea Green rushes Jack, but Jack moves out of the way and hits him with several jabs.  Yellow tries to jump from the ropes to take out Jake, but Jake catches him.

Ada:   Jake drops Yellow with a Spinebuster and as he’s about to go for a cover, Sea Green trips up over him to break it up.  Jack pulls Sea Green to his feet.

Rob:  Sea Green hits a Spinning Discus Punch and Jack stumbles back.  Sea Green follows through and hits a Body Splash into the corner.

Ada:   Helena grabs onto Sea Green’s leg, pulling him back.  Yellow finds an opening as Jake starts to target Sea Green’s back.  Yellow jumps on Jake’s back and hits a Hurricanrana.

Rob:  Yellow is about to go for the cover, but Jack grabs onto his hood and swings him into the corner.  Sea Green gets free and grabs Jack’s shoulder.  Jack turns around with a Headbutt.

Ada:   Sea Green steps back and Yellow goes to jump on Jack’s back, but Jack flips him over and then kicks the back of his head, hard.

Rob:  Jake is back to his feet, and he and Jack double team Sea Green with vicious clubs to the back.  Once he’s down, they circle stomp him.

Ada:   Jack grabs one arm and one leg while Jake grabs the remaining limbs.  They nod to each other and then whip Sea Green into the air.

Rob:  As Sea Green comes back down, The Jeckels pull him into a Running Powerslam and they go for the double pin on Sea Green!

One!
Two!

Ada:   Yellow grabs Sea Greens foot and puts it on the ropes.  Before he can even get up, Jake lifts Yellow up and into position for the Dark Cloud (Hart Attack)!

Rob:  Jack bounces off of the ropes and finishes it off, and then he pins Yellow while Sea Green gets handled by Jake!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Jack and Jake… The Jeckels!!!

Jake tosses Sea Green over the ropes and to the outside while Jack uses his feet to roll Yellow to the apron and to the outside.  Helena and Raisa enter the ring and begin helping to raise the arms of both Jeckel brothers.  They celebrate their victory as their theme song plays over the speakers, and the fans boo them.

[/size]

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: Underground Ep. 69 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 11:05:53 PM »

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his GRIME friends Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, as well as managers Johan Svensson and Giovanni Teixeira to discuss the match Hitamashii and Dying Breed, alongside Omasa Tazu face The Montismals, Jerry Cann and Jacob Johnson.

Hitamashii:I know a lot of people are talking about my wanting another match with Max Burke for his GRIME championship, and that people may not feel I deserve to face him, but I have proven it time and time again.  I mean, who was the last man Max defeated in the Warrior’s Brawl at Summer XXXTreme?  Me!!!  Who comes out week after week, whether booked or not, and contributes to the show in some form or another?  Me!!!  I deserve the chance to be a champion once again because I do what needs to be done week in and week out to make a name for myself.  I will do the same thing in this 4 on 4 tag team match

Andrew:Just like Ivan and I and I’m sure Omasa will agree with us on this.  All 4 of us will do whatever it takes to prove that we are the best thing GRIME, SCU, or even SCW has EVER SEEN.  There is nothing standing in our way from what we want.  Do you think Ivan and I let a 4 on 2 handicap match slow us down?  No, we went out there last week and did what we had to do.  Yeah, we may have lost the match, but we took our beating like men, and here we are, a week later, ready to get our revenge upon The Monstimals, Jerry and Jacob for last week.

Hitamashii: Let’s go out there and show the world what GRIME is made of, especially those of us who stick together.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his friends in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for their match as the scene fades to black.

The Underground cameras cut backstage where, as promised, Coby Quik is standing by one of the backstage monitors ready for the start of the match between Jim the Clown and the men’s GRIME World Nightmare Champion Max Burke. Even though he was not scheduled to compete, he was still in his ring gear like he was ready for a fight. With Coby’s attention focused squarely on the monitor, he is startled when he is approached from behind by Underground’s backstage interviewer Marissa Henry.

Marissa: Coby! I was hoping to run into you at some point during the show. Especially since my last few attempts to talk to you have always been rudely interrupted.

Coby shrugs, turning his attention back to the monitor.

Coby: Yeah, that seems to be life now. Every time I show up those GRIME masks are after me. I’ve stopped even paying attention to the colors at this point. I’m hoping I actually get the time to scout this match, but something tells me that none of GRIME’s goons have any interest in letting that happen.

Marissa had seen first hand what GRIME had in mind for Coby on more than one occasion. Quik had always managed to give them the slip one way or another. It was only a matter of time before everyone knew that his luck would run out though.

Marissa: If they are such a hassle, why would you call out the leader of their locker room on social media? That seems like it could only make things worse for you.

Coby shrugs, not really bothered by the consequences of the things that he says and does. If GRIME had a problem with him, then so be it. He wasn’t going to back down.

Coby: I don’t really see it that way, but I get why you would.

Marissa: What do you mean? Did you not request a match with Max Burke after an exchange at the beginning of the week.

Coby shakes his head, but stays calm and collected.

Coby: Yeah, but that’s not how it all went down. You’re trying to simplify something that was way more complicated. I was a little bent out of shape that O’Malley ducked out of our tag match. I said it would have been a good test. O’Malley came at me with this ‘back of the line’ b s, and Max stepped up basically saying that a real champion shouldn’t run afraid of anyone on the roster. Technically he is just picking up a challenge that O’Malley ran away from… I guess so that he could head to SCW to attack people from behind.

Marissa: So your problem is actually with O’Malley?

Coby shakes his head, finally breaking his attention away from the monitor and to the interviewer.

Coby: I don’t have any problems with anyone. That’s just what’s up. I didn’t want it all to happen that way. All I wanted was for my tag match to be an actual match. Yet, here we are. Things happen. I have always found it better to just kind of roll with it.

Marissa fires a follow-up question now that she has the star’s attention.

Marissa: ...is that also your approach to the various masked GRIME….

She trails off as Coby’s attention is pulled away from her. He lets out a sigh as the camera pans over to see Cyan approaching the duo from the other end of the hallway.

Coby: We gotta do this now? I’m just trying to watch the match….

Cyan shrugs at him and Coby shoots a departing glance at Marissa.

Coby: Apparently I have to go…

The fastest member of Jet City could have been justifiably irritated by what had become his new normal, but he seemed more upset about potentially missing the match than he was about Cyan. As the distance between the two closed Cyan throws a closed right hand that Coby dodges past easily. Coby hit his attacker with a knee to the ribs as he fell off balance from his whiffed punch. Cyan would have fallen to the floor in front of Marissa, but Coby propels him mask-first into a stack of crates that lays him out. Knowing that it was only a matter of time until more showed up, Coby takes off back the way that Cyan had come, hoping to find a quiet place to hide for at least the duration of the upcoming match.

Non-title match
Max Burke vs Jim the Clown

Liam:  The following contest is a GRIME Rules Match, and is scheduled for one fall!!!  Iiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Parts Unknown, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 240lb, he is… Jim the Clown!!!

The lights go red and Jim the Clown comes out with balloons and clown makeup on.  He enters the ring and waits for the match to start.

Jared James Nichols opening vocals on "Nails In The Coffin"  cuts through the silence, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke and his associate "The Freight Train Of Pain" Casey Williams.

Liam:  On his way to the ring, from Dorchester, New Brunswick Canada, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Burke glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo. Max swiftly removes his Abaddon mask and cackles into the camera, lifting his championship above his head. He hands off his title to Casey as he waits for the match to begin.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:   Jim the Clown instantly looks to reuse his tactics from last week as he slides out of the ring to grab weaponry.

Rob:  Unfortunately, as he gets up, Max Burke hits a Baseball Slide to the Clown.  Jim goes down, and Max picks up the chair Jim had gotten.

Ada:   He sets the chair up and over Jim’s chest.  He sits backwards in the chair and leans over to talk trash to Jim. A little slap to the face stokes the fire.

Rob:  Jim is able to knock the chair over, and Max narrowly escapes going over with it.  Jim hits a punch right the Max’s groin area!

Ada:   I don’t have those, but I hear that hurts pretty terribly.  Jim picks the chair up and slaps it against the face of the champ.  He picks Max up and rolls him inside of the ring.

Rob:  Casey is looming nearby, ready with his glove.  Jim taunts Casey which is the worst idea ever.  He grabs onto Max’s boot and stretches his leg around the ringpost. 

Ada:   Casey comes waltzing over, so Jim lets go of the hold.  He gets inside of the ring, and lets out a laugh.  Casey starts to slide inside, but Max is able to roll Jim up into a pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Jim gets out with just enough time.  He rolls over onto his stomach, and Max grabs onto his hair.  He drags him to his feet and hits a Kitchen Sink knee to the face.

Ada:   Jim tries to get to the ropes, but Casey is waiting, balling his fist up into the palm of his free hand.  Jim turns around as Max kicks him right in the face.  Blood trickles out from his painted smile.

Rob:  Max grabs his hair again and begins nailing punch after punch to his face.  Jim is able to hit a Fireman’s Carry on Max.  He tries for a cover, but Casey pulls Max out.

Ada:   Max taunts Jim some more, causing Jim to rush at the ropes.  He jumps through them, taking Max and Casey down! He rolls Max inside of the ring and immediately tries for a cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Not only does he kick out, but Max locks on the Revelations (Von Erich Claw)! Jim tries to escape it, but he simply can’t!  He tries to laugh through the pain, but eventually taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission… Your GRIME World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke!!!

Max lets go of the hold and instantly stands up to have his arm raised.  He yells at the referee to do it higher.  Casey enters the ring and places the title on Max’s shoulder as Max points down to Jim, who has exited the ring. The fans boo him as we fade elsewhere.

Cameras go backstage with Henry Losak, standing with Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson. Unlike the other wrestlers in SCU and GRIME Wrestling, The Monstimals weren't very socialising kind of wrestlers. They never wanted to be, nor was Raab too happy about teaming with Jacob and Jerry for the tag match as he didn't trust anyone, apart from his family, Samuel, Henry and Ben Jordan. Henry had to convince Raab earlier that it's for a good reason. Henry begins to speak.

>Henry Losak: "It's been hard for Raab especially to come to terms of having Jerry and Jacob to team with us because he doesn't trust anyone, but a few people. What Ben Jordan said on The Monstimals being friends with Ben Jordan is true. Moving on, however, we realise the same goals they have, a future team in the making in GRIME Wrestling of Jerry and Jacob of teaming out a team where Max Burke somehow gathered his stupid buddies together to do teamwork. If they want to be a team, at least make like they are, not just looking like they are a random thrown in team mainly to take us out. We're the only team besides The Jackalls and Dying Breed that are a legit team in GRIME Wrestling."

Boos from the crowd as The Monstimals are addicted to wrestling hardcore as a team.

Henry Losak: "However, we do see Jerry and Jacob the future of hardcore tag team wrestling in the future. We respect Jerry and Jacob's intensity of their actions in the ring last week, showing us they have the killer instinct. The team of Dying Breed, Omasa Tazu and Hitamashii don't have that in them as we experienced with Dying Breed last week. This team are like swatting a moth, that damn easy. You guys don't care for wanting tag team titles made on this brand, we do and we still in the process of The Monstimals, going to defeat that stupid Lucha team to steal the hardcore tag titles and bring them on this brand. After all, Underground has no use for those Hardcore titles on their brand. It's a disgrace they continue to be on there and not have them on GRIME, but we will do something about it."

Once again, there were boos as Henry takes a drink from the bottle of water as Samuel nods his head, while Raab stood still, not wanting to do anything.

Henry Losak: "The point is, we did what we told and beat the shit out of Dying Breed, despite them, Hitamashii and Omasu Tazu being fucking pussies to come out and save their buddies from being assaulted, something The Monstimals, Jerry and Jacob enjoyed doing. Do you guys think we were easy to beat up? Oh no, we along with Jerry and Jacob are a force to come sooner than later, teaching them and yourselves how to wrestle things on GRIME, giving you all the violence you wish you could do. You guys are incapable and we The Monstimals, Jerry and Jacob are a much stronger force and a better team as well. Lord Raab has beaten Hitamashii before in the ring. We don't give a shit what Omasa does, we ignore dumb women's wrestling, and we had beaten Dying Breed last week."

Bit bragging from Henry to state what The Monstimals and Lord Raab have done already with Lord Raab nodding in the background, wanting the hardcore tag titles around his and Samuel's waist.

Henry Losak: "Fact is we've beaten three of four of our opponents, and we are going to do the same thing tonight when we will use any hardcore weapons on anyone who crosses our path and prove we're the top team in GRIME Wrestling. The fans expect all of us to get violent, but Dying Breed, Hitamashii and Omasu aren't on the level of violence like The Monstimals, Jerry and Jacob are. We will beat the holy shit out of Dying Breed, Hitamashii and Omasu to leave them bleeding and battered everywhere on their body to a point, you four won't be able to stand on their feet. We, Jerry and Jacob, will pin the entire team for the three count, after using weapons as much as one team can batter the other. We will prove that tonight that we're the better team. Prepare to be dominated by Jacob, Jerry and The Monstimals."

Jerry walks away with Samuel and Lord Raab, looking at the camera, showing the signal for their hardcore title quest before they walked with Henry straight into their locker room as the cameras switch to ringside for the next match to take place on Underground tonight.

Monstimals, Jerry Cann, Jacob Johnson vs Dying Breed, Omasa and Hitiamshii

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a GRIME Rules 8 Person Tag Team Match!  First, from Las Vegas, NV, they are the team of Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the curtain with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the ring, ignoring the fans as they step over the top rope together while Henry goes through the middle rope. Raab and Samuel do a holdup in the ring with the fans booing on them as Henry steps out of the ring with Raab and Samuel stand in the ring waiting for the match to start.

Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz starts to play

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag

Liam:  On his way to the ring... he weighs in at 227 Ibs, from Las Vegas Nevada... Jerry Cann!!!!

Jerry Walks out to the rampway to a small pop. He looks around as he makes his way to the ring.

I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

Jerry now at ringside high fives a few kids in the front row before sliding into the ring.

Yeah, ha-ha
Finally, someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare

Jerry goes to a corner waiting for the match to start.

“Take Me Out” starts to play around the arena.

So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you

Liam: Coming down to the ring. Weighing in at 200ibs, from San Diego, CA Jacob Johnson!!!!

I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
I say you don't show
Don't move, tide is low
I say, take me out!
I say you don't know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
If I move this could die
Eyes move this can die
I want you to take me out

Jacob hopes over the top rope hold one hand up in the air to the crowds mixed reaction. He keeps that hand up while he makes his way to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle as he looks on at the live crowd.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents… On their way to the ring first, Ivan Darrell and Andrew Garcia… The Dying Breed!!!

The opening beat to Sully Erna’s “Your Own Drum" start to blast through the speakers, as red and gold lights flash across the building, synchronized to the beat of the drums. The fans look confused as the lyrics kick in. Andrew lets out a roar, his arms out wide before he looks around the crowd, focused. The Orange Hulk and Ivan starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning their heads to look at the booing crowd, their thumbs pointing down. Andrew and Ivan shakes his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Andrew puts his hand on the rope, and pulls himself up on to the ring apron and steps between the middle and top rope, Ivan climbs into the ring as the duo staring around at the booing fans as Andrew and Ivan raise their arms.

韻踏合組合 - "一網打尽 (REMIX) feat. NORIKIYO,SHINGO★西成, 漢" starts to play while a video on the SCU screen pops on showing a round table with 12 men and one female. Omasa and among the men we see Hitamashii. Everyone dressed in all black with black sunglasses on. The group is scene having a meeting with Hitamashii and Omasa nodding. The video then cuts to the two in a car as we see Omasa in the passenger seat and Hitamashii driving. The two are seen fleeing from the Tokyo police.

Hitamashii drifts the car to do a 180 to face the police. Omasa sticks her body out the window as she is seen holding a RPG. Hitamashii drives forward towards the police which has them now driving in reverse. Omasa pulls the trigger as we see the rocket leave the launcher. As it looks to blow up the police car the screen turns black with the names Hitamashii and Omasa name appearing in dripping blood.

Liam: On the way to the ring, she is the last woman Samurai of Japan… Omasa Tazu!!!!!

Omasa starts making her way to the ring. She keeps a straight face the whole time as she is all business. Once at ringside she jumps up landing on the apron then jumps again to jump over the ropes and lands in the ring.

Liam: From Hijemi, Japan, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is… Hitamashii!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Third in a row!  GRIME is on fire!  Omasa and Jerry tangle up as Hitamashii and Ivan take on Raab and Sam respectively.

Ada:   Andrew and Jacob brawl it out back and forth into the corner as Raab Clothesline’s Ivan to the outside.  Hitamashii slides between Raab’s legs and trips him into Sam.

Rob:  Sam grabs Hitamashii’s arm and pulls him up to his feet.  He and Raab lift him up for a Double Chokeslam, but Hitamashii kicks Sam in the face and punches Raab’s throat!

Ada:   They drop him, and he goes bouncing off the ropes.  As he comes back, he nails a Yakuza Kick to Raab, dropping him down.  Ivan rolls back inside, and he and Sam begin brawling.

Rob:  Andrew and Jacob trade furious punches until Jacob hits a sucker punch to Andrew.  Jacob then grabs Andrew’s arm and rolls him into an Arm Bar.

Ada:   Meanwhile, Raab recovers and grabs Hitamashii from behind.  Omasa has Jerry on the ground in a Sleeperhold, but Jerry is fighting out of it as much as he can.

Rob:  Raab hits a German Suplex on Hitamashii, locking in the pin.

One!
Two!

Ada:   Ivan breaks up the cover.  Sam takes him down to the ground with a hard hitting Spear.  He begins pummeling Ivan.  After a minute, Sam is able to get on top and he begins pummeling.

Rob:  Jacob hits a Knee Drop, but Ivan moves, and Jacob connect with Sam’s chest.  He steps off and begins apologizing. Raab spins him around and glares through his mask.

Ada:   Hitamashii hits a Bulldog on Raab, and then Ivan does a Battering Ram into Jacob’s stomach, taking him down. Omasa about has Jerry out, but she lets him go.

Rob:  Omasa helps Hitamashii lift Raab up and onto the turnbuckle.  Hitamashii signs for the Concrete Heart (Dragonrana), and he jumps up top and onto Raab’s shoulders.

Ada:   Raab holds on and plants Hitamashii with a Superbomb from the top rope!  He hits a Throat Thrust to Omasa, and then a Clothesline to Ivan.

Rob:  Andrew jumps on his back and takes him down with a Rear Naked Choke.  Jerry drops out of nowhere with an Elbow Drop, but Andrew flips Raab over to take the brunt of it.

Ada:   That doesn’t bode well for Jerry and Jacob.  Sam pulls Raab up, and hits a Headbutt to Andrew, who refuses to let go of the hold in the process.

Rob:  He and Raab grab hold of Jacob and Jerry and slam their heads together!  They done messed up, everybody!

Ada:   They certainly did.  Raab and Sam look to one another and they exit the ring, clearly angry and frustrated with their teammates.

Rob:  Omasa and Hitamashii pick Jerry up and Ivan and Andrew pick up Jacob.  They send them to opposite ropes.

Ada:   As Jerry comes back, Omasa lifts him up and Hitamashii hits a knee to his face!  And as Jacob returns to Ivan and Andrew, they drop him with a Spinebuster!  They all pin!

One! One!
Two! Two!
Three! Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Hitamashii, Omasa Tazu, Andrew Garcia, and Ivan Darrell!

Rob:  Hitamashii technically scored the pinfall for the team, but wow!  What a showing of teamwork on their part!

Ada:   And what a lack of teamwork between Lord Raab, Samuel McPherson, Jerry Cann, and Jacob Johnson.  The Monstimals didn’t even try at the end there.

Hitamashii has his arm raised by the referee, as does Andrew.  Ivan raises his arm with Andrew and Omasa raises her arm with Hitamashii.  They soon move away from the referee and join hands raised up together.  Hitamashii then steps away and looks down into the camera.  As it gets closer, Hitamashii gives words of warning.

Hitamashii:  Your time is up, Max.  I hope you cherish the moments with that belt. What was done here tonight, in this ring, is nothing more than fun and games. Your title will become my title in no time. Worry about me while you and Coby play your games. Let me stay in the back of your mind. Because, if not, you will only be making it easier for me to rise to the top of GRIME.

Hitamashii cackles as he moves back to join his stablemates. They pat him on the back as we fade elsewhere.

The Cox Pavilion -- backstage --

The camera switches out before the big Uncensored Television title match between the reigning champion, Mz Holly Wood, and the challenger, one-half of the reigning Pride Tag Team Champions, Helluva Bottom Carter.

In fact, it was young Carter who was spotted before this singles title opportunity, and it is not the same Carter that SCU fans have come to know over the past several months. Carter had made a name for himself, not only as a success inside of the ring, but outside? Fans and peers saw him as upbeat and positive -- and maybe just a tad flamboyant.

But just a tad, mind you!

And here Carter stands, clad for battle in his favorite "Team Go" short-sleeve short and trimmed at the waist to show off his midsection; black lycra booty shorts and matching knee-high boots with his share of the Pride titles secured around his waist. But he is not playing around with his bestie and tag team title partner, Ariana Angelos. Nor his fellow GO Gym graduate, Krystal Wolfe. He wasn't even trying to sneak a peek at Brother David Sheppard -- I know! We all are just as shocked as you are!

No, this time as Ariana and Krystal watch on, Carter is trying to remain relatively calm and focused, standing and pacing in a small circle with his hands clasped together in front of his face and eyes closed. Ariana and Krystal both promised him that they would ensure GRIME did nothing to ruin this opportunity like they ruined the last -- for which he is eternally grateful.

Dev: Carter...?

Carter nearly jumps out of his skin and spins around to their preferred backstage reporter.

HBCarter: I'm not nervous! You're nervous!

He opens his eyes and sees Dev standing in front of him, wide eyed. Just as wide eyed as Ariana and Krystal both seem to be at his level of nervousness. Not at all like the usually cocky and confident Carter they know and love.

Dev: O...kay? I was going to ask how you're feeling about your upcoming match, but I think that bundle of nerves is answer enough.

HBCarter: Nerves?

He lets loose a sarcastic giggle.

HBCarter: Do I look nervous? Do I sound nervous? Do you think I'm nervous? I am going up against MZ Holly Wood! ... Of COURSE I'm nervous!

Dev: But, how do you see this as any different than your past chance at the TV Championship? or past opponents?

Carter pauses, hand on his chest and leans back slightly at the waist as if he can't quite grasp what Dev is getting at.

HBCarter: Exsqueeze me? You do know who MZ Holly Wood is, right? Holly started off as like a cheerleader for the Mean Girls, but wow! It did not take long at all for him to step out of their shadow and break down barriers where his own career was concerned! From SCW to SCU, Holly has been in the ring against the biggest, baddest and the best, and win or lose? He never lost who he is.

Carter holds up a hand and counts off his fingers.

HBCarter: Beauty. Grace. In. Your. Face! That is Holly Wood! My only regret is that he never won gold in SCW before he came to SCU! But you know -- never say never with what the future holds! And then -- then he became a referee for SCW! He has done so much for the LGBTQ community, representing us and serving as an inspiration! Letting us know that we are here, we are not going anywhere, and we can be in this sport for macho men and be a success, dammit!

Carter calms down and nods.

HBCarter: So yes -- I am nervous. Because going up against someone like that means more to me than my last shot at this title. It means more to me than getting my hands on Cotter Reed -- which is meaningless now. And it means more to me than laying my hands on Brother David's tanned, taut flesh.

Carter pauses and looks around the room at the three sets of surprised, wide eyes. he holds up his hands.

HBCarter: I know! I'm surprised too!

He turns back to Dev.

HBCarter: But I mean it. I want this, and if I can beat someone like Holly, someone I've idolized, one-on-one? It'll add just that much more meaning to what my bestie Ari and I've already accomplished. Plus ... I get to rub it in O'Malley's nose.

Dev: O'Malley? What does he have to do with this?

HBCarter: Well he won't be able to go around, shooting off his yap about being the only GO Gym member with two championships.

Dev: But he was the first?

Carter shakes his head.

HBCarter: Doesn't matter. Plus, I wouldn't have had to split my time between two promotions to do it. or win a title by attacking a man that just fought for near thirty minutes... or win a title by dropping people into a swimming pool. Funny thing that. The title I have now? I won inside of the ring, with Ari, face to face with our opponents? And tonight? I meet my idol in the ring, someone I look up to with respect and a fair bit of awe. And winning a title that way? It'll mean even more.

Carter smiles at Dev as he walks off camera, Ariana and Krystal accompanying him.

We go to the back to see Melissa Ruin with Kelli Torres and Halo.

Melissa: I wish I could have been teaming with you ladies to take on GRIME.

Halo: For what, to get beat down like you done did with Michi?

Melissa: Ha-ha, So funny I forgot to laugh.

Kelli: This is just one of many, you get caught up wanting some of GRIME. You lost to Michi, someone you need to focus on when facing her. We got GRIME tonight.

Halo: She’s right, even if some of my teammates seem to not get along, they will tonight, we’ll in this fight together.

Kelli: Tonight it is us, maybe next week it will be you Melissa.

Halo: she’s right.

Melissa: I know but tonight’s match with you five women… Speaking of which, what’s up Jenifer what you up to?

Jenifer: Allez voir Merlot.

Melissa looks at halo and Kelli.

Melissa: What she say?

Halo: Going to see Merlot. We’ll getting prepared for this one.

Melissa: Tell Merlot I said hi.

Jenifer nods and walks away.

Melissa: Well, I should let you two be, like Merlot and Jenifer, I’m sure you two want to talk things out.

Halo: You can stay.

Melissa: Really?

Kelli: Yes, we are all friends here.

Melissa: Really?

Kelli: Yes, what happened in the past is old news. You came up to us and talked to us. You said sorry.

Halo: We  forgave and made up, now you one of the pals.

Melissa: Thanks, not that we’re friends but that you guys forgave me, and being friends too!

Kelli: We are all adults, we all make mistakes. Just focus on your goals. Right now for Halo and I, it is to make sure SCU main events the pre-show.

Halo: GRIME aint gots nothing on us.

Camera fades to Halo and Kelli stretching as they get ready for their match.

Uncensored TV Championship
HBCarter vs Mz Holly Wood

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Uncensored Television Championship!!!

Glee Cast Version of “I Know What Boys Like” begins to play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!!!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting his opponent's introduction.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 165lb, she is your Uncensored Television Champion... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Finally, we’re back!  And Carter and Holly exchange a friendly handshake in the middle of the ring.  They then circle each other.

Gena:  After a minute, Carter tries to tie up with Holly, but Holly moves out of the way.  She then grabs onto Carter’s top and pulls him into the tie up.

Chad:  Holly goes for a Vertical Suplex, but Carter flips out of it and onto his feet.  As Holly turns around, Carter hits a Crescent Kick that puts Holly down.

Gena:  Carter goes for the Fruit Basket (69 pin), but Holly instantly kicks out before “One”.  She pulls herself over to the ropes and lifts herself up.

Chad:  Carter charges at her, and she instantly ducks, going for a Back Body Drop over the top rope.  Carter lands on his feet and taps Holly on the shoulder.

Gena:  As Holly turns around, Carter hits a punch to the face.  Holly stumbles back and Carter jumps onto the top rope, ready to launch off.

Chad:  Holly kicks at the ropes, causing Carter to fall split legged on the top rope.  Holly then moves over and shakes the ropes for good measure.

Gena:  Carter bounces off and onto the ground, holding onto his crotch.  Holly covers her mouth and says “Oops”.  She lifts Carter up from the mat and then sends him into the ropes.

Chad:  Holly hits a Leapfrog on him, but as Carter returns, he hits a knee to Holly’s face.  He then kicks Holly in the face with a slapping sound.

Gena:  Holly spins around to find Carter leaping onto her back.  Carter flips Holly over into a Victory Roll!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Carter rolls out of the pin as Holly gets to her feet first.  Holly goes for a Spinning Heel Kick, but Carter finds a way to turn it into a pin, but Holly uses momentum to turn him over into the pin instead!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Holly slaps Carter’s ass before letting him get up.  She steps back as Carter holds onto his buns.  Holly winks, and Carter blows a kiss as the fans laugh.

Gena:  Holly adjusts her chest as Carter charges her.  She ducks and then spins him around and hits the Breast Smother on him.  Holly then hits a Monkey Flip on Carter.

Chad:  As he is stunned, Holly jumps up top for the Sashay Away (Shining Star Press)!  As she comes off for the move, Carter rolls out of the way.  Holly lands hard!

Gena:  Carter uses this moment to jump up top as well.  He wastes no time in going for the Fruit Fly (Eclipse)!  He lands it and hooks the leg!!!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and NEW Uncensored Television Champion… “Helluva Bottom” Carter!!!

Carter almost can’t believe it.  As “I Know What Boys Like” plays over the speakers, he accepts the TV Championship belt and he hugs it close to his chest.  He is nearly brought to tears of joy as he looks at the belt.  He finally stands up and his arm is raised high in the air.  Ariana Angelos comes rushing into the ring, giving Carter a giant hug and congratulating him.  The celebration continues as we fade elsewhere.

>[/size]

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: Underground Ep. 69 (Results)
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 11:07:14 PM »

Inside of the locker room, we see Mz Holly Wood packing her bag up for the night.  She catches herself looking for one last thing, and then the dull pain in her ribs reminds her… it’s gone.  She sighs and then removes her wig.  Just before she goes to pull her eyelashes off, there’s a knock at the door.  Soon after, Gemma Frost appears in the doorway.  Upon clearing her throat, Gemma starts to walk in and Holly plasters a smile on her face.

Holly:  Come on in, girl.  I was just getting my hairs did…

Holly puts her hair back on her head, giving a quick look in the mirror to make sure it was back on at least mostly straight.  Gemma brings the cameraman in with her, a microphone at the ready.

Gemma:  That was one wild performance out there.  It was so close the entire time.

Holly:  Gone and get outta here with that, baby.  Carter did what he does best and he got one over on me. Plain and simple.  A well earned championship reign for him.

Gemma tilts her head to the side.

Gemma:  You’re being awfully humble for the Mz. Holly Wood that we all know.  Was this some sort of… swan song?

Holly tilts her head to the side and lets out a “tssss” noise.

Holly:  Oh hell no, hennnnneyyyyy… Have I won the Pride Tag Team Championships with Kelli Torres?  Nope.  Have I won the Underground Championship?  Don’t think so.  This girl’s got goals.  She might even try and snatch her a Combat Championship one day.  Any excuse to get your hands on Stewart Mason, right?

Gemma Bites her bottom lip, avoiding the question altogether.

Gemma:  So it’s obvious that you’re taking this loss of the Uncensored TV Championship like a real professional.  It’s a great showing of sportsmanship.

Holly:  Well, I am a class act, Gemma.  It shouldn’t surprise you that much.  It’s my second reign and my first loss of the title.  I had a good run.  It’s time to see what someone like Carter can do on his own.  It’s time for him to show everybody that he can and will do a great job as a singles competitor.  But he’s got a choice to make.  And if he’s smart like I think he is, then he’s gonna run with it.  If not, mama’s gonna have to put a few words in his ear about how to make grown up choices.

Gemma:  Do you have any other words for Carter?

Holly thinks about it for a second.

Holly:  Good luck, baby.  Make Mama Wood proud, okerrrrrr?

Holly winks and then turns back to her bags.  She zips them up and flings them over her back. Before she gets very far from the locker room door, Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix poke their heads from the Women’s locker room area.

Celeste:  Holly!  I just wanted to say that you did a really good job out there.

Jenifer: C'était très impressionnant, Holly. Comme toujours, sans aucun doute. (It was very impressive, Holly.  As always, no doubt.)

Holly:  Merci, beaucoup. Thank you babies.  I gave it my best shot.  Carter was just the better wrestler tonight.

Celeste: There’s always the rematch.

Holly looks at Celeste for a minute, blinking her eyes for a second.

Celeste:  What?

Jenifer:  Je pense qu'elle dit qu'elle souhaite faire comme vous et refuser une revanche. Mais je peux me tromper. Probablement pas. (I think she is saying that she wishes to do as you did and refuse a rematch. But I could be wrong. Probably not though.)

Holly: Vous n'avez pas tort Mme LaCroix (You are not wrong, Ms. LaCroix)... What?  I’ve blown a few French horns in my day?

Holly shrugs as Jenifer looks confused.  Celeste whispers something, and then Jenifer giggles with Celeste.

Jenifer:  Mz. Holly Wood c'est trop drôle.  Too funny. Mais une question. Avez-vous vu Merlot Ayano? J'ai besoin de lui parler. (But a question. Have you seen Merlot Ayano? I need to speak with her.)

Holly:  Non désolé. (No, sorry). But hey, if you girls wanna grab drinks after the show, give me a call. We can discuss that… Now go to your match and do what you do best.

Holly gives them each kisses to the sides of their cheeks as they all part ways.

A moment or two elapses before the picture comes to life. The audience is immediately introduced to a shot of the Sin City Underground Combat Champion, Merlot Ayano, as she stands inside the women’s locker room. Surprisingly, the locker room is fairly empty at that point. Ms. Ayano is already decked out in her ring attire, minus the jacket. Merlot plunges into her bag and sits the SCU Combat Championship down on a bench in front of her. She places her jacket next to it before she tosses it into a locker.

>Merlot Ayano: Ngh…[/color]

Merlot lets out a small grunt before she squats down. Then she begins to stretch out both of her legs. All the while, there’s a mighty fire in her eyes. The focus in them reveals that she appreciates the serious implications of the war that she’s about to walk into. About ten seconds later, Merlot stands up straight. She quickly stretches and loosens up her arms. Feeling content, she lets out a single word.

Merlot Ayano: Hai…[/color]

She walks over and takes up her ring jacket. After putting it on, she drapes the SCU Combat Championship over her right shoulder. She lets out one more grunt before she leaves the locker room. The camera lingers for a moment before it fades.

The camera slowly fades into the balcony of The Three-Way Vegas living accommodations, sitting at a table are Sarah, Dahlia, and Marissa.

Marissa: Welcome SCU universe, I am of course Marissa Henry, and I am joined today by Sarah Lane and Dahlia Rotten, thanks for inviting me here today.

Dahlia: Always a pleasure Marissa.

Marissa: For months now we’ve seen the ongoing war between SCU and GRIME, they won at mayhem battle royal giving them fifty, fifty bookings on Underground going forward and upcoming at SCU 69 you lead a team of women against at team from GRIME with the winner main eventing the Pre-Show of Violent Conduct.

Dahlia: Marissa, we’ve known each other for a very long time and you know  that, Earl, Stewart, and myself are very outspoken, and while I have been tasked to lead a team against GRIME, the outcome is actually meaningless, main eventing the pre-means your not good enough to be on Violent Conduct, Donna, Tad, Gianna, and Lexa can make a big deal out of this but it isn’t, when are SCU and yes I can’t believe I’m about to say this GRIME gonna get our fair shake, SCU and GRIME have been at war for months like you have said, but were still stuck as the Pre-show yeah SCW throws us a bone and allows you to complete on their pay per views shows, and it may be alright but they see us as inferior, they always have and always will, they’re afraid to give us equal billing because they know we will steal the show every time, something they are incapable of doing, this match this week yeah they’re a lot on the line and I intend to lead SCU to victory over GRIME, and we’ll once again main event the pre-show which no one watches, the rating don’t lie Marissa, people don’t watch and don’t care about the bloody pre-show, and that’s just how SCW likes it.

Now as for GRIME, send your five to the fight and watch them die at our feet.

SCU vs GRIME
Winning brand will Main Event the pre-show of Violent Conduct.
Jenifer, Halo, Kelli, Merlot and Dahlia vs Masked Celeste, Masked Orchid, Masked Jade, Masked Royal Purple, Masked Cadet Blue.

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

"J'ai un grand projet pour l'avenir

Pour lui plaire je vais devenir "

Jenny from from the curtain to cheers ad whistling from the men in the arena. Jenny waves at the crowd as she gets introduced.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!! Jenifer Lacroix!!!

Jenny rocks out on the way to the ring jumping to the eat of the song as the lyrics play.

"La Stone Family
I am Marvin Gaye
Donny Hathaway
Oh Yeah , Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah
Je changerais”

Jenny slides in the ring and continues to jump around to the eat getting the crowd hyped up for the match.

Tu sais, tu sais, tu sais
Je changerais
Demain ou peut-être jamais"

Jenny climbs to the middle turnbuckle as the music fades out raising her hand i the air getting a last minute pop from the crowd.

Darlyn:  On her way next, from Hollywood Hills, CA, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is… Halo Annisssss!!!!!!!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up to a pop as Halo comes out the curtain with a burst of excitement. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes. Halo gets to the middle of the ring smiling as the crowd chants her name loudly. 

Darlyn:  Next, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 125lb, she is… Kelli Torres!!!

Kelli comes rushing down the ramp and slides inside of the ring.  She takes in the cheers she gets as she settles into her corner.

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

Darlyn:  Coming to the ring from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 285lb, she is… Dahlia Rotten!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.

Liam:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND their opponents!  Rrrrrrrrrrrrepresenting GRIME Wrestling masked members!!!  They are… Jade! Celeste! Orchid! Royal Purple! And Cadet Blue!!!

As if on cue, each member of Team GRIME comes charging from different parts of the crowd, jumping over the barricade.  They climb into the ring and walk toward Team SCU menacingly, but Team SCU doesn’t back down.  The referees step in between to form a line, and they get order quickly as GRIME settles back into their corner. The bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  We’re seeing Jade and Dahlia start the match off.  Our Underground Champion goes for a Big Boot to Jade, but Jade ducks and sweeps Dahlia off her feet.

Ada:   Dahlia grabs onto Jade’s leg and pulls her down to the mat too, climbing on top of her and she begins punching her.  Jade takes several punches.

Gena:  Jade x’s her arms and uses them to stop one last punch.  She then twists Dahlia’s arm and climbs on her back in an unorthodox Arm Wrench.

Ada:   She is almost riding Dahlia like a wild hog until Kelli comes in and hits a stiff kick to the masked face of Jade.

Gena:  Dahlia is able to tag in Jenifer.  Jenifer grabs onto Jade’s leg as she attempts to tag out.  She does a Bow and Arrow Stretch on Jade, who shouts out as Royal Purple comes rushing in.

Ada:   Royal Purple hits a Somersault Senton to Jenifer… and Jade…  She then drags Jade to the ropes for the tag to herself.

Gena:  Royal Purple rushes at Jenifer and nails a Standing Frog Splash to her, going for the pin as the rest of GRIME rush inside to stop SCU from breaking it up!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Ada:   Jenifer bursts out of the pin.  She grabs hold of Royal Purple’s arms and lifts her up by them.  Royal Purple screams out in pain as Jenifer lowers her and puts a knee to her back.

Gena:  Masked member Celeste gets inside and does a Pele Kick to Jenifer.  Royal Purple dives to tag in masked member Orchid.  She looks around and then steps toward Jenifer, who stands up chest to chest with her.

Ada:   Orchid steps back and tags in Celeste.  Celeste rushes at Jenifer and Jenifer does a Drop Toe Hold.  Celeste rolls through and hits a Clothesline to Kelli and bounces back to get Jenifer in the face with an elbow.

Gena:  Celeste picks Jenifer up and tosses her into her own corner and Kelli makes the tag.  She climbs inside and immediately tackles Celeste to the floor, pummeling her.

Ada:   Celeste flips Kelli over and she gets to her feet.  Kelli charges at Celeste, who moves out of the way.  She charges Kelli’s back and Kelli spins with a Crescent Kick to drop her. She goes for the pin.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Royal Purple and Jade pull Kelli off and begin hammering away at her.  They back her into her corner as Halo reaches in for the blind tag.  Halo gets in and hits a Double Clothesline.

Ada:   Halo grabs hold of Celeste and begins hammering her away into her own corner.  Cadet Blue reaches in and tags herself in.  She climbs up top and comes off with an Ax Handle Smash.

Gena:  Halo kicks her in the gut as she comes down.  She then picks her up into a Powerbomb, locking on for the pin.

One!
Two!

Ada:   Orchid nails a punch to the back of Halo’s head.  She flings Halo into the ropes, but Halo comes back with a Discus Clothesline, and then she pounds Orchid’s head into the mat.

Gena:  Cadet Blue whips Halo off of Orchid and throws her into the ropes.  Cadet Blue gets a knee to Halo’s stomach and she whips her onto the ground.

Ada:   Halo dives and tags Merlot in.  Merlot hits a Superkick to Orchid, and then Cadet Blue.  Merlot grabs onto Celeste as she charges at her.

Gena:  The rest of the GRIME team slides into the ring, prompting the SCU team to step inside.  As they do, the GRIME ladies begin whipping padlocked chains around, hitting them as they close in!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a disqualification, your winners are Jenifer… Merlot… Halo… Kelli… and Dahlia… Team SCU!!!

Liam says with extra cheer in his voice as the crowd boos.  Royal Purple wraps a chain around Jenifer’s neck and begins choking her as Jade whips Dahlia across the face.  Cadet Blue gets Merlot’s arms wrapped up and stretches her arms behind her back. Celeste gets Halo, who tries her best to block the shots from the chain, while Orchid chases after Kelli, who is trying to find the higher ground.  Orchid catches Kelli’s leg as she tries to side step, and this lets Orchid get in a solid choke.  GRIME has the SCU ladies down before some of the SCU roster comes charging down the rampway.  GRIME retreats into the crowd quickly, stopping only to laugh.  However, the SCU team slowly stands up, through bloody lips and choking to get the air back in their lungs… they are standing… After the staredown, GRIME soon waves off SCU and takes their leave to the back.

Recorded Earlier

Cameras go to a low dim room. In the background we see a TV mounted on the wall. The TV Screen shows a stand still of Angel Of Filth with her hand raised. Filth is heard laughing off screen. A shadow of another person is seen…

Javier: Play it again bitch!

Javi says while laughing.

Filth: Okay, this time, I’ll play it in reverse and in slow mo.

Filth rewinds the footage in slow mo. We see Filth’s arm going down, the ref slides out of the ring. Legs coming back into the ring from over the ropes. Omasa body coming back into the ring…

Javier: Okay okay, from there!

Filth hits play but keeps it in slow motion. Javi can’t help himself as she busts out in a louder laughter when they see Omasa thinking she won the Mayhem Survival only for Filth to slide in the ring from behind and grabs Omasa to toss her over the top ropes.

Filth: I told everyone in GRIME and SCU that I was going to win the match. Omasa knew it’s everyone for themselves. Did she really think I didn’t plan this out. I created GRIME, no one is going to destroy it. Not Donna, not SCU, not the suits in WGN. If anyone is going to kill my creation then it’s going to be me. 

Javier: Let’em know homes!

Filth: I created GRIME to give the SCU fans what was promised. It was meant for me and Javi to rebel against the boss. SCU bosses have pissed off more people than I knew.

Javier: Tell em chicka!

Filth: Then GRIME picked up steam, new signings started to come about, from former champions like the Jeckels from across the world to Sin City’s former champions like Vixen Staggs. People see the vision I have, the vision SCU refuses to do yet uses it as a selling tool to trick viewers to watch.

Javier: SCU be a bunch if liars yo!

Filth: Donna wanted us gone so bad that she thought she had a SCU star capable of winning the Mayhem Survival.

Filth laughs a bit.

Filth: Yet, when it came down to it. GRIME took over the match at number 6. When Liam and I went out to bring GRIME into the match. From number 6 to 30 the last number, it was all about GRIME Wrestling. I outsmarted everyone by laying low and waiting for the right time to attack. You see, no one gives a fuck that Mercedes has been in all four Mayhem matches. No one goes a fuck that Eric Weaver is still int he first Myahem match. No one gives a fuck who;4’s been in the match the longest time or whom has thrown out how many losers.

Javier: What they care about ol dirty one?

Filth: What they give a shit about is how GRIME is taking over SCU. How the leader shut Donna up for good by winning her little match.

Javier: Yeah homes!

Filth: I laid out a plan, one that has GRIME taking over SCU. Others before me have formed groups and tried to take over companies. They always fail, do you know why?

Javier: They don’t have a Javi?

Filth looks at Javi.

Filth: Close it.

Javier: Man, I can never do nothin!

Filth: They get a leader that never thinks about the plan, they think if they attack everyone then people will give in. That’s the wrong way to do it. Do we attack SCU? Sure, but I know when to send them out and when to allow SCU to stay safe for another day. Plan attacks, a long term plan. Slowly but surely taking them apart, like taking the Double Down tag titles and making them the Nightmare Championships, winning the Mayhem Survival. So what's the next move? Expect a brutal attack, on some of the SCU stars, expect to see me winning the Uncensored TV titles. I plan my attacks and I plan them well. So if someone like Omasa takes an issue with what I have been doing for us since the start then I’ll take care of her too.

Javier: She feels double crossed I think, maybe you need to let her know that you in charge of this shit homes!

Filth: She knows better, She’s upset, I get it… Hell I like it, let SCU see how much of a badass you are. Let GRIME know that we got a new comer who’s a bad bitch in the ranks. But like anybody else Omasa, you get in my way, you get between the plans I have in place then bitch, I’ll take you out myself. You won’t last long. Let’s get one thing clear Omasa, I don’t give a fuck how badass you are, how many Yakuza gaurds you run with, how many ninjas got your back. How much money or how much respect your name holds in Japan. You’re here to fight GRIME Wrestlers and take out SCU. Try to “RUIN” that and see what happens.

Javier: Wait, you said something about winning the title from Angel Kash tonight but didn’t say much about Angel Kash yet, you kinda like slipped that in your rant to Omasa.

Filth: Angel Kash? No one gives a fuck about her, no one looks at her as some top wrestler. I don’t need to talk about her. Everyone saw this line up and said. Yep, GRIME is winning the main event pre-show match and that Filth is walking out the champion. It’s a given. For me to spend any time talking about her.... I’d rather take a hot shower.

Javier: OH SHIT!!! I got you homes! I get it. Can you do me a favor and replay that shit again, Seeing Omasa fly like that is funny chika!

Main Event
Uncensored TV Championship Interbrand match
Angel Kash vs Angel of Filth

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Filth and Kash look at each other, Kash walks to the middle. Filth stays at her corner, Kash laughs at FIlth then turns around to head back to her corner. Filth charges at Kash with a clothesline from behind…

Gena: Kash ducks it as she sensed it coming. Filth stops and goes for a quick side kick that hits Kash in the mid section. Filth grabs Kash’s head to drop her with a ddt but Kash pushes Filth to break the hold. Filth goes for a dropkick but Kash steps away…

Chad: Filth gets to her feet as Kash reaches in to grab her. Filth counters with a kick to the midsection. Filth grabs Kash’s head for a ddt but Kash again pushes Filth away to counter it. Filth rushes in and spears Kash to the mat.

Gena: FIlth gets a shot in on Kash, the ref warns Filth about the closed fist. Filth gets off of Kash then kicks her in the gut. Filth grabs Kash and sits her up on the mat. Filth kicks Kash in the back.

Chad: Kash looks to be in pain after that kick. Filth grabs Kash and gets her to her feet but swings her around to drop her with a swinging neck breaker. Filth goes for the cover but Kash nails Filth with an elbow to her nose!

Gena: Filth rolls over to her back holding her nose as it looks to be busted open… Yep, it is, but not much blood at least. Filth rolls over to the edge of the ring to get outside. She walks over to Dr. Green as he hands her a towel to wipe her face…

Chad: Kash rolls out the ring and runs over to Filth. Filth shows Kash the bloody towel. Kash stops then turns around to run away… Filth goes after her holding the towel in front of her. Kash runs around ringside as Filth laughs at Kash chasing her the whole time.

Gena: Kash slides in the ring and gets behind the ref. Filth is stopped by Dr. Green as he orders her to hand over the bloody towel. Filth does then slides in the ring, Kash runs over and kicks Filth before she could get to her feet. Kash kicks her again, FIlth turns around to lay on her back as Kash gets her foot up and nails a kick to Filth’s nose!

Chad: Now the blood pours out! Kash goes for another kick but Jade holds her back… Kash yells at the ref for holding her back... Omasa has jumped the barricade and slides in the ring… Omasa gets Filth to her feet and puts her in the corner. Jade runs over to order Omassa out of the ring.

Gena: Omasa pushes Jade to the side as Kash orders Omasa to attack Filth. Omasa looks at Kash and nods as she gets out her wooden sword. Omasa looks at Filth as she swings her sword around and nails Kash in the side of the head!

Chad: Filth smiles at Omasa as Omasa turns to look down at Angel Kash. Jade calls for the bell as this one is over.

Darlyn: Your winner of this match by DQ… Your SCU Uncensored TV Champion…. Angel Kash!!!

Filth walks out of the corner heading to Omasa with a smile. Omasa swings the sword around and nails Filth in the jaw. Filth drops to the floor as she continues to lose blood. Jade runs at Omassa but Omasa swings her sword causing Jade to duck out of the way.

Omasa puts her sword away and slides under the ropes to leave the ring. Jade goes to check on Kash as Dr. Green runs over to check on Filth. Liam comes from the curtain to get a word with Omasa.

Liam: Omasa, you attacked Filth last week and now this week. IS this because of how she won Mayhem Survival?

Omasa grabs the mic from Liam and turns to look at the ring. She stares at Filth…

Omasa: また来週。

Liam takes the mic from Omasa which doesn’t sit well with her. She pulls her sword and puts it underneath Liam’s jaw then pushes up. Hitiamshii runs out and gets between them to break it up.

Liam: What’s her problem?

Hittamshii: You took the mic away, lucky I came out in time or you would have been worse off then Filth.

Liam: Are we expecting Omasa vs Filth soon.

Hittamshii: Gianni better do it sooner rather than later or Filth may end up needing some time off.

Gianni comes out from the curtain.

Gianni: Hey, control her if she plans on sticking around. She wants Angel of Filth that bad? She’s got it… But at Violent Conduct. 

Camera zooms in at Gianni as she smiles at his idea. The camera zooms out to see Omasa staring at the ring as Angel Kash and Angel Filth get checked still as the camera fades out

[/size]