Author Topic: Bettering Myself (Teddy Rp)  (Read 428 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Bettering Myself (Teddy Rp)
« on: August 14, 2020, 10:11:37 PM »
Los Angeles, California
Sun Princess Cruise

Teddy Warren was absolutely embarrassed as he stood inside of his room’s shower. Tonight was supposed to be an amazing night. He had defeated Caleb Storms. He had finally emerged with the Super Card win that he had been wanting for a very long time. It also didn’t help that there was always something special about competing at Summer XXXtreme. Last year he had won the Roulette Championship and now this year he had beating Caleb. Things seemed to be looking up for the superstar. However as good as things might have seemed what he didn’t expect was to see J2H as the host for the show. He didn’t expect J2H to scare him on television to the point he would piss in his pants. What made matters worse as that he did so in front of his daughter. Teddy had so many thoughts running through his head as he let the warm water cleanse his body. He stepped out of the shower wrapping himself up with a towel as he left the bathroom and it is there where he was confronted by his 12 year old daughter Juliet.

The little girl looked over at her dad with a sigh as she sat on the edge of the bed.

“Daddy are you okay?!”

Teddy could only sigh in return as he grabbed a set of clothes. He walked back into the bathroom quickly changing into them as he walked back into the room. He looks over at his daughter and just sighs in return.

“I am fine pumpkin… What’s wrong?!”

Juliet just shakes her head as she gazes up into his eyes.

“It’s just that I don’t know why you always let Auntie Melody’s husband scare you. You are bigger than him and you are much stronger. I just don’t understand how a man like him could make you wet yourself… You are better than that daddy and you shouldn’t let him get to you…”

Teddy didn’t know what to say as he looked down at his daughter.

“I tried to hide it from you but I guess you saw what happened?!”

“Yes daddy… It was super embarrassing… it smelled really bad too… Why do you let him get to you so much. You have nothing to be afraid about especially when it comes to him. He might have money but you have money as well… We live in a HUGE mansion in Florida… It’s just as nice as where Auntie Melody lives. You really shouldn’t compare yourself to somebody else… You should be happy with the things that you have…”

Teddy nods his head in agreement as he sits down beside her.

“The truth is I am happy with what I have but you have to understand that most of everything that we own is because of your mother. It’s not like I did something amazing and brought our family to riches. I married into this wealth because your mother was a trust fund brat. Her parents own a multibillion dollar company and because of such we have been able to live very lavishly. It has always been your mother providing everything and I feel like nothing I do will ever make up for it…”

Teddy sighs as he shakes his head some more.

“Of course there’s Melody Grace… She has everything she could have ever imagined. She’s a woman who has money, she is a former movie star among other things but seeing your mother hang around her so much really got to me. I guess somewhere in my mind I could only see her constantly visiting Melody and seeing James as being this awesome man and husband, and doing things for his wife that I haven’t been able to do. I know James is the end all be all wrestler. He is a man who has been in the main event of so many shows and has won championship after championship. He has a huge net worth and is pretty much a provider. What have I really offered to your mother… I can’t really do anything right?! I can’t even stick to something…”

Teddy sighs again as he shares his heart.

“I change my mind about things on a dime… I am just a funny man who hides behind his wife, who liked putting on skirts, heels, and makeup on for a cheap thrill and to get in the limelight! take those things away and I am nothing… I can’t provide mommy with anything. I am a horrible father and I just can’t do anything right…I bet your mother is laughing at me somewhere…”

Juliet smiles as she looks back at her dad.

“Actually mommy is probably thinking over how things went over tonight…”

“You mean laughing at me because I wet myself…”

“Daddy… Mommy lost her championship tonight… she gave Myra everything she had but at the end of the day it just wasn’t enough. Mommy lost her title fair and square in the middle of the ring…”

Teddy’s eyes light up as he looks at his daughter.

“Oh my God I bet your mother is heartbroken… I bet she is crying… Silly me for being so afraid of a little man that I peed on myself… I feel so ashamed and…”

Before Teddy could say anything else it is at this moment that we could see the door to their ship cabin opening up and we could see Kate Steele walking into the room. She looks over at her husband and hugs him as tightly as she possibly can. He seems a bit taken back as he looks down into her eyes.

“Kate I am so sorry about tonight… I am sorry that things didn’t go your way…”

Kate however steps back a few feet as she looks right into his eyes.

“Why are you sorry?! I actually have nothing to be ashamed about… Granted I didn’t beat Myra and she ended up besting me in the middle of the ring but to be honest I have no reason to be upset about losing the Internet Championship. I did everything I possibly could with that belt. I made an impact. I held it for a very long time. I currently hold the record for longest combined reign, tied Mikah for longest reign, hold the record for the most defenses, along with ripping through practically the entire roster. I chose Myra to be my opponent for the Super Card but when I picked her deep down I knew she was a better wrestler than me. I knew she had done so much in this business and I wanted to challenge myself. You don’t get anywhere by trying to be like an Alicia Lukas and calling out people like Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall who haven’t been relevant in ages. You need to aim higher and take on the people that nobody wants to fight…”

Kate smiles in return.

“Did Myra beat me… Yes she did but am I ashamed no because she brought her very best. We made that match mean something and I gave her my all. Now that I did what I had to do with that title I can aim for something higher… I see you doing the same thing Todd… Except you seem to be very confused by some things and it is when it comes to J2H… Have I always wanted to surround myself with Melody Grace?! Of course I do because she is my best friend. It has nothing to do with James. He might be an amazing father but never have I ever compared him to you. In my mind it’s not even a question of who I think is more special. It’s definitely you… I don’t need fancy things or even for you to make the most money. I just need someone to fill up my emotional tank when it’s running empty. You saved me from committing suicide. You saved my life and that mean so much more than anything in this world… “

Kate looks at her husband with a grin.

“You were the only one who really loved me when nobody else did and that is something that goes well beyond anything in this world…”

Teddy looks at her wife.

“So you really think I provide a lot for you… I honestly don’t feel like it when you told me that you felt our careers should go separate ways… You didn’t want me managing you and…”

“Todd… It’s because I wanted for you to make your own way. You don’t simply want to be known as Kate Steele’s Bitch or be forever linked in my shadows. I wanted for you to go about and make a name for yourself. It’s bad enough people give you hell because you chose to wrestle under the name of Steele. I just wanted for you to basically say you are here and are willing to do whatever it takes to get into the spotlight. You don’t need to do all of these extra over the top antics such as dress up as a woman or try to be the next Griffin Hawkins. All you really needed to do was be yourself. Be the man that I married and I know that would be enough…”

Teddy shakes his head in return.

“But I don’t see how that can help but any means. Everybody has already told me that I was better when I was acting like a jerk. I read hate mail that stated Teddy Steele was so much cooler when he was the most hated man in the company. He had so much potential… He could have been a future World Champion… I have read so many comments like that over and over and…”

Juliet is the one to speak now as she looks at her father.

“Who cares what everybody else thinks… The real question is what do you think… How do you feel about everything that you have been doing?! That’s all that should really matter when it comes to anything in wrestling or in life daddy. You constantly wish to compare yourself to James and for what reason exactly… Who cares about him… You are such an amazing daddy! You are the best ever… I remember when you acted like it was all or nothing when you were in that tournament. You brought me out to the ring and we were able to do a duet with each other. When that Tony guy attacked you saved me. He could have put his hands on me but instead you were the one who got beat you and I don’t care if you lost to him in a match. You still went out to that ring and fought him. You showed me that the best things in life are worth fighting for and even when all hope is lost you still need to go out there and fight!”

Kate smiles in return.

“On top of that if it wasn’t for you. Even in your darkest moment of acting like the biggest jerk in the world you put the Gem Stones together. You reunited me with my cousin Ruby and I have been having the most fun I have ever had in my entire life hanging out with the girls. You did so to fill up my emotional tank and because of that positivity it allowed me to not only get my wrestling career back on track but I was able to do so much with the Internet Championship. You have sacrificed so much for this family and to build up the happiness of Juliet and I but now we want you to focus on YOU. We want you to achieve your dreams and to pursue the things you want…”

Juliet nods her head as she speaks some more.

“You sacrificed so much daddy but now it’s time to showcase that when you focus on what you want you aren’t a joke. You don’t need to change who you are to make the public happy. You just need to make yourself happy. You just need to do whatever your heart feels is right and when it comes to J2H don’t fight him because you think it’s going to score you some cool points with mommy…”

Kate chimes in return.

“And don’t fight him because you feel like you need to compare yourself to him or I am looking at him being special. When you do fight him at High Stakes I want you to fight him for the sake of being the absolute best. You wish to be the best and you won’t stop at anything until you reach that top tier level. That should be your only reason for chasing after him…”

Teddy takes it all in as he looks at the both of them.

“Thank you so much for being my support system… I honestly don’t know where I would be without you both in my life…”

Kate lets the tears run down her eyes as she replies back in return.

“And I don’t know where Juliet and I would be without you in ours. Honestly I don’t even know why you doubt yourself on what you can do. So what if your wife happens to be the better wrestler. You are a much better father than I am a mother. When I am out getting drunk with my girls you are spending time that I honestly should be with Juliet. You are taking her to the pool, playing with her, and I am the one running away from responsibilities. You are amazing in every single way and you should always know that. Don’t ever feel like you are worthless and don’t measure up to anything. The next time we find ourselves with special accommodations for being a champion It’s because you are going to be the one to bring our family there… You have the ability Todd just believe in yourself…”

“Yes daddy you can definitely do it… We both believe in you…”

Teddy looks at his family as he squeezes them as tightly as he possibly can.

“Thank you so much… I honestly lost sense of myself when I saw J2H on that boat… I really don’t know what got into me… I like freeze under the pressure and…”

Kate smiles in return.

“Listen Melody Grace is my best friend but there was a time where she was the Internet Champion and I had to mark my claim as being one of the next big things so I went out there and I beat her. Nobody expected it even when she was looked upon as being the best of the best. I had worked my ass off by being the best Roulette Champion but I knew it was my next step up. You just need to have that hunger and that drive. Do whatever it takes to get to the next level and I assure you the dividends will pay off in so many major ways. What happened you tonight with you wetting yourself as embarrassing as it might have been could be thrown into your rearview mirror… The only thing you need to focus on is what’s ahead of you… Keep your eyes on the prize and take things one step at a time….”

“You can do it daddy just figure out your path…”

Teddy stands there as he knew his family was right. Everything he had done was to try to get some sort of fame or do something because it seemed like the cool thing to do. He was now set to do stuff simply for the sake of being the best. It didn’t matter what people thought of him… In the end he was ready to simply let his true self emerge and he would climb and fight his way to the top. He knew the journey would be hard but there was no more holding back. There was no more comparing himself to others and he would never wet himself again… He just needed to focus and he would do whatever it took to get there… Teddy can only hug his family as he looked down at them. He definitely had learned a lot from them.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Warren’s Residence

It had been a while since Teddy had visited his brother James and his wife Cindy in North Carolina. The United States was going to complete shit as most of the Southern States were becoming the latest trends of hot spots. North Carolina seemed to be alright for the most part so Teddy took his family out there for a visit. He along with his family had arrived at Jimmy’s midsize home. It had been a long time since we had seen Nurse Cynthia. The door opened up and we could see Dr. Jimmy Warren standing in the doorway with a smug fire on his face. He shook his head as he looked at his brother.

“Damn look what the wind must have dragged in. I didn’t take you as the man to visit his family. You better take your shoes off because if you dirty the carpet Cindy is going to kill you…”

Teddy smiles as he looks at his brother.

“Dude is she still hot as ever…”

Jimmy crosses his arms as he replies back in return.

“DUDE… That’s my wife you are talking about… Besides you have your own wife…”

Kate punches Teddy as hard as she could in his side as she looks at him.

“THAT’S RIGHT AND I AM STANDING RIGHT HERE…. At least if you are going to talk about other women can you wait until I am at least not LISTENING!!!!”

Jimmy laughs as he glares at Kate from head to toe.

“Kate I am glad to see you are keeping the blonde look… I really love my blondes and…”

Teddy is the one to growl now as he glares daggers at his brother.

“THAT’S MY WIFE YOU JERK… YOU KNOW WHAT!!!”

Teddy can’t help but spear his brother to the ground. The two men begin to toss and turn on the floor and it isn’t long before Cindy and Jimmy’s 12 year old daughter Terra sprints to the door. She hugs Juliet as tightly as she possibly can and the two girls run off. That is when we are able to see Cindy walking towards the door and she yells at the top of her lungs.

“WOULD YOU TWO CUT THIS OUT!!!!!! You are acting immature!!!”

They both stop and Teddy looks at Cindy and can’t help but smile at the woman. He opens his eyes as wide as he can as he yells out loud.

“HELLO NURSE!!!!”

Jimmy seems disgusted as he looks at his brother. He just shakes his head at him sighing in return.

“I will let that one go… So tell me why did you both come out to our neck of the woods. It’s really not you to be the visiting type and stuff…”

Teddy looks at the two of them and Cindy nods her head in agreement as she leads them to the sofa. She is a good host as she gives them some lemonade and Teddy looks back at them.

“Honestly I missed you both and I was just hoping that we could talk. It really has been a long time and I wanted to spend some time with my loved ones… I feel like I wanted to speak to my big brother and his wife for a bit. See how things were going. This Corona Virus stuff has really devastated our world and it’s really hard to spend time with your loved ones. You both are right at the front of everything considering your occupation as an Emergency Room doctor and Cindy’s as an Emergency Room Registered nurse. It’s really special what you both do for the world…”

Cindy looks at him just sighing in return.

“To be honest it has been very hard. We have seen some things we wish we didn’t. So many people were sick and every single day new patients kept coming into the hospital especially in those early stages. We felt so afraid because we would have to work in the hospital and then come home to our daughter. It’s such a scary thought and we didn’t want to pass anything to her because she is our entire world. We are blessed that nobody in this household ever caught anything. Right now we are on a long extended vacation from working. We needed it for our sanity and it’s been very relaxing just to sit at home and spend time with Terra…”

Teddy nods his head with a grin.

“I know this virus is such a scary thing especially when you have children… The only thing ever going through your head is the safety of the kids. We always put our neck on the line for them…”

Jimmy smirks as he looks at his brother.

“And I wouldn’t expect anything different from you Todd. You have always put your neck on the line for all of your loved ones even going back to when we were children. The day my mom adopted you and Dawn was the happiest day of my life. Not only was I able to get a brother around the same age as me but to get a daughter made it even more special. What you have done for Dawn is out of this world. You always had her back regardless of the foster homes or whatever orphanages you been through. You made her your biggest priority…”

Teddy slowly nods his head as he sighs in return.

“You really mean that…”

Jimmy smiles.

“Of course I do… You always made sure Dawn was attached at your hip and she always looked up to you. I honestly think you brought out the best in the both of us. I know I went on to become a Doctor but seeing you become Valedictorian of your class inspired Dawn to do the same. I know me and Cindy were wrestling first but as soon as you made the jump that is when Dawn wanted to jump into the fray as well… You have this ability to inspire others and you make them do better. An ability like that is a special one and you would expect nothing less from somebody who is so gifted…”

Teddy sighs as he shakes his head in return.

“I know you are saying all of these nice things but I don’t feel all that special…. Not when I wet my….”

Cindy shakes her head as she looks at him.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of. Do you know how many times I have been afraid and I accidentally peed on myself… You see the human body….”

Jimmy smiles as he looks at his brother.

“Now you got her going onto some tangent and it’s probably going to be a long winded definition of some medical condition. In reality who gives a crap about that… It doesn’t mean anything… Just keep your head up high… Do better the next time and keep pushing…”

Teddy nods his head as he smiles at the two of them.

“Actually that’s part of the reason why I decided to come here. You see Kate told me I needed to find my own way. She really doesn’t want to be involved in my career because she feels like people are only going to say that I can’t do anything without being in her shadow. She wants me to find my own path and I am in for a huge battle this coming week. This guy Senor Vinnie in SCW…”

Cindy’s eyes light up as she looks back at her brother in law.

“You mean the guy who was a former World Champion… The guy who literally just won the Internet Championship, and talks to a cactus…”

Teddy nods his head smiling.

“Yes that guy… Anyway as soon as he won the belt he offered an open challenge on Twitter for his newly won Internet Championship. I don’t know what was pushing me to do so but after pissing on myself on television and being spoken down to by J2H something pulled me to accept his challenge. I really feel like I am out of my element taking on such a huge challenge. Kate stated I needed to find my own way and that’s what really brought me out here to North Carolina. I was looking for a manager, somebody to help me on my path to the top and help me focus on the things that are important in this world. It’s going to come to a point that I will have to face J2H at High Stakes and Kate really doesn’t want to get involved with Melody being her best friend and everything…”

Jimmy looks at his brother as he just shakes his head.

“Nah… You aren’t going to take my wife and have her be your manager it isn’t going to work like that…”

Cindy smiles in return as she looks at Teddy.

“I will do it!!!”

Everybody looks at Cindy as she smiles in return.

“It sounds weird but I feel like I really missed the wrestling world. I have been wanting to get involved for a very long time and I was the first Warren to step foot in SCW before Kate or Teddy… When it comes to focusing I have done it all. I have competed for the Roulette Championship, I was in the inaugural match for the Internet Championship and together with Candy Overton we competed for the Tag Championships. I really didn’t come out on top in any of those matches but the fact is I always pushed myself and I kept at it… That’s what you have to channel the very moment you step into the ring Todd…”

Cindy smirks as she looks right into his eyes.

“No matter what happened in the past regardless on whether it’s embarrassing, successful or even a failure needs to remain in the past. The more you hold onto the past is the more that you can’t function on the present. If you are to get anywhere in life you must look ahead and focus on what’s happening now…Senor Vinnie might be a big guy but that doesn’t mean you can’t be methodical and pick him a part. You just need to focus on his weak spots and make his weak spots into your strengths…”

Teddy looks back at Cindy as he shrugs his shoulders at her.

“Do you really think I have a chance at beating him?!”

Kate and Jimmy just glance at one another as Cindy forms a serious expression on her face. She smiles warmly as she replies back in return.

“It really shouldn’t matter what I think…What your wife thinks, what your daughter thinks… You can hold the opinions of just about everybody and they don’t mean anything… The only thing that matters when you step inside that ring is WHAT YOU THINK because the WAY YOU THINK and HOW YOU THINK will dictate how the match flows. If you hold onto every single bad thing that has ever happened to you or the people’s opinions of you, all you will do is fight for those people and you won’t manage to accomplish anything… You can’t channel that though… You need to keep a clear head and remember what are you looking to achieve and how will it better yourself…”

Teddy smiles in return.

“Wow I never really looked at things in that way…”

“Sometimes you need to think like that… If I walked into the ring and questioned how can I as a registered nurse take part in a sport which involves me hurting my opponents. It would devastate me to the very core. My job is supposed to involve saving lies not bringing them to the hospital. It sort of defeats the purpose. In that moment I would ultimately be my own worst enemy and I would defeat myself long before the bell even rings that’s why you can never think about things. You also can’t think too far into the future because if you keep focusing on J2H that means every single opponent along the way will be able to have an advantage on you because you just aren’t focused on them like you should be….”

“It’s really a lot to take in… I am honestly shocked that you haven’t accomplished all that much Cindy. You had all of the makings to honestly be something very special…”

Cindy smirks as she nods her head in agreement.

“That might be true but I am happy with what I did do… I am thankful for the chance to have even stepped foot in the ring in the first place. I did what I set out to do and I was still able to live my life as a nurse as well… You just can’t get so wrapped up in overthinking things. You need to take things nice and slowly and see where the ride takes you. If it’s meant to be then it will come to past. Too many people get so wrapped up in trying to obtain this title or that title… They become so fixated on those things that they lose their very identity in the process. You don’t want that to be you by any means because once you lose yourself what’s the point?!”

Teddy nods his head as he looks at his sister in law.

“I understand that… That already happened to me… That whole thing with the makeup and…”

Kate chimes in as well.

“That has happened to me multiple times especially when I thought I was the best submission wrestler and I broke your arm in the…”

Kate says with tears as she glances over at Cindy. The blonde however shakes her head as she looks back at the both of them.

“It doesn’t even matter… Like I said we can’t get caught up crying over spilled milk. What’s done is done… We need to move on… That’s what I have always taught Terra from the moment she was 2 years old… You can’t keep crying when things don’t go your way. You have to stop and work hard for what you want… You have all of the talent in the world Todd… The only person who can tell you that you don’t is you. When you stop believing in yourself is the moment you will be your own undoing… Senor Vinnie might be scary but if you push yourself you can do anything. You can be a champion… You can be a threat in wrestling you can even beat J2H… But sometimes you shouldn’t aim so high at the start… Sometimes you need to learn how to crawl before you walk…”

Teddy smiles in return as she continues to speak.

“And you need to walk before you run… There will be times when you fall and things don’t go your way but you need to pick yourself up and go again… As long as you can do that you can ultimately do anything you set your mind on…”

Teddy smirks in return.

“Sounds like a plan… Let’s go about doing it then… Let’s do this thing…”

“Good… It’s going to be a lot of time in the gym… A lot of working out among other things but now is not the time to slow down. It’s time to push ahead and persevere until you can’t go anymore. Are you ready for this…”

“Of course I am… Let’s go do this thing sis… I am ready for whatever comes my way…”

“That’s the spirit… Come on there’s no time like the present… We might as well get that work out in now right?!”

Teddy nods his head as he follows his sister in law. He knew he had a lot to do but he didn’t care. It was all worth it. He would push himself to new heights and he was willing to do whatever it took to take his career to the next level… Only time will tell if it would be enough…

On Camera
My Very Moment

What is happening to everybody watching this promotional video wherever you might be. I am going to be completely honest with you. There is a part of me that only took this title opportunity as a way to erase the horror of what went down at Summer XXXTreme. I know I emerged victorious against Caleb Storms and I should be proud because it seems that I have managed to string some wins together and I am on my way to getting back to where I need to be. The only thought on my mind from Summer XXXtreme however is the fact that I pissed on myself. It was completely embarrassing that I have let J2H get into my head so much. I have been focused on him for this entire year and it’s causing me to be afraid. To jump whenever I hear his theme music and I don’t like living on the edge.

It’s really not who I want to be and it’s not the image that I want to portray to my daughter. After calling him out for the past year it seems that the very thing that I have wanted is the thing I am going to get. At the biggest show of the entire year High Stakes at the end of the year I will get to face J2H in a match for the ages. This bitter feud can come to an end and I know it will be time for put up or shut up.

To be honest I want to tell you that I am completely confident and I can’t wait to put James in his place but I can’t do that especially with how my career has been shaping up lately to be honest. I haven’t been all that great and when people stare at me the only thing on everybody’s mind is what could have been. People see me and they instantly shake their head because I was a man who was filled with so much hype. I had all of the makings to be the next big thing in the entire company. I was being looked at as being a future World Champion. Some could have even said my attitude was the very thing that was carrying me and there was so much potential within.

I don’t really see what they saw though. I damn near burned every single bridged that I ever crossed. I threw my own wife under the bus, I walked away from my family and for what point exactly?! Just to gain some cheap heat with the crowd and as a way to get popular. Granted it might have been a landslide victory to being the most hated person in the entire company and I could feel my stock rising but what good was any of it if I had to turn on my closest ones in order to achieve it…

What good was it if I had to show my daughter that daddy had to throw temper tantrums and act a certain way in order to get what he wanted?!

If being a bad father is the cost to get what I want out of this selfish world then by all means I don’t want any part of it. I honestly don’t give a flying fuck if that doesn’t register with people. I honestly don’t care if you find me less interesting and I am not your cup of tea. The last time I checked I am not here to fight for the masses. I am here to do what I do for me and I am not here to play with Gimmick changes with a Roulette wheel in hopes of finding what everybody likes. At the end of the day I know exactly who I am. My name is Todd Warren but you can call me Teddy. I love this business. I love being there and watching my wife doing what she does best. I love being a father to my 12 year old daughter, and I love being a protector of my closest ones.

That has always been who I am and if that isn’t interesting enough for any of you by all means don’t even follow my career. Don’t even watch this promotional video. I simply am not for you… Turn the television off and maybe follow something else because I am simply just me.

I am a proud Girl Dad… I love being there for my daughter. I love being a husband, and those two women are everything to me. I have done things the wrong way for far too long that I started to believe in that my own bullshit and I really thought I was bigger than what my hype made me to be. The best thing that could have ever happened in my career was for Griffin Hawkins to beat me in the middle of the ring. To overcome the bullshit of Diamond and I because it helped me focused on what is important.

Fighting Tony even though it was a losing effort also reminded me of what I am about. People think I am going through an identity crisis but to be honest there isn’t one at all. I know who I am and what I am about. I will be that inspiration for my daughter, and be the man that I know I was destined to be.

It might not sound cool on paper but I refuse to give into anything else. J2H might be on the horizon but what is on my mind right now is Senor Vinnie. First and foremost Senor Vinnie I just want to thank you for putting out that open challenge. I might have been impulsive when I accepted the challenge. I long to get championship gold again but to be honest I was accepting your challenge for all of the wrong reasons.

Many people would have accepted it because they wanted to get an easy title shot. People in this company clamor and beg for shots and for me it wasn’t about that at all. My reasons might be dumb and it’s all because I wanted to show J2H that I should be taken seriously. I wanted to win the title to shove it down his throat and prove that I could do something but that was me being compulsive and not really thinking things out before rushing into something.

The truth is I know there are many other wrestlers in this company who deserve this championship more so than me. its truly a lose lose situation for me. If I win it’s only because you gave out a free title shot. It’s not like I worked my way up through the ranks for this moment. It’s not like I got the better of my opponents and deserve to be here. There are other wrestlers who deserve to be here and I know that…

I could however focus on that but in reality let me just say what you did was absolutely stupid. Do you honestly think it’s honorable doing what you did by offering an open challenge?!

It’s not original it’s the same exact shit that Austin James Mercer did when he was looking for a fight. He was ready to fight whoever and offered the challenges. Now here you are and you are doing the same exact thing…

Where’s the originality in that… It doesn’t make you look like some bad ass fighting champion… It makes you look stupid and it makes the championship look like a joke. How would it look if you simply offered a title shot to anybody the moment you won the thing and in two weeks after winning the title you lose it in your very first defense?!

People will call you a fake and a fraud. They will say how you weren’t a real champion to begin with and you didn’t deserve to be the champion because you were impulsive when you should have been thinking things through.

Hell my wife lost her championship and she didn’t offer any open challenges. She actually aimed for the top and fought a woman who she felt was better than her but that’s the type of champion she is. Her offering out a title shot simply for the fact of giving someone a chance would get the people like Keira, the Salcos, and so many others who are always begging for a title opportunity. Hell you pretty much got that when Caleb and I were the ones that accepted the chance.

You should feel ashamed about it…

I will give credit where credit is due however. You did beat Austin to win your title. You have done this twice now in your career. You have ended his long reign with the SCW World Championship and now hear you are doing it again with the Internet Championship. You simply have his number don’t you?!

On paper this shouldn’t even be a question on who should emerge with a win. You stand at over 6’6 and weigh so much. You have all of the tools to flat out break me in the middle of the ring. As soon as the bell rings I know there are two men that will show up inside of that ring. At one point you could be bad Vinnie and at other moments you could be Good Vinnie. It’s a real Jekyll and Hyde of a situation and I know I can’t trust whatever is going through that body of yours.

Let me explain something though we have already seen this shit in wrestling so many times before. As a matter of fact I surround myself with fucked up individuals. How do you think it feels like to go through being friends with Christina and watching her being all happy go lucky as Christina and morphing into a ruthless Bitch as Crystal Hilton…

Or we have seen this shit with Good Bobbie and Bad Bobbie….

My wife tries to portray Kate Steele as being a ruthless wrestler and Diamond as the carefree singer…

Not to mention you have the loveable Keira who has a dark side when she turns into Sin, and God forbid what happens when she gives into the darkness…

So if you really think I am going to fall into the trap of dealing with two different personalities you are sadly mistaken… Hell even I went through the process of being Todd, Teddy, and Lady Steele, and trying to balance a life as portraying myself as all three… It doesn’t get fucked up until you are standing on a stage in drag and letting it overwhelm you.

Honestly this is professional wrestling and I have come to the understanding that there’s so many OUTRAGEOUS yes that’s a shout out to my wife but TRULY TRULY OUTRAGEOUS things in wrestling.

We have seen people who think they are Super Heroes.

People who think they can manage being a multimillion dollar movie studio, record company, a singer, an actress, a streamer, a cosplayer, and a female gamer while doing all of that and waitressing at a casino and being a wrestler at night time… Yes I am looking at you my friend Crystal.

We have people think they can manage visiting to like twenty different family members, while being a zookeeper, and wrestling in like 5 different wrestling companies?!

Seriously?!

And then we have people talking to Teddy Bears…

And of course there is you and I don’t really give a damn if you seem to have Good Vinnie or Bad Vinnie coursing through you. To be honest I don’t see you as being either. If I had to define you it would simply be as psychotic Vinnie because you are this mariachi who talks to a fucking Cactus… That alone put you on that next level on being psychotic…

That’s the type of stuff that would get you put in a strait jacket and placed in a mental institution somewhere but hey to each your own. This is professional wrestling and anything can happen right?!

For the longest time I tried to figure out what my personality was,,,

It really hurt me because there were days where I thought I was a rapper, and there were days where I thought I was the best drummer on the planet. I even thought I was the next Griffin Hawkins and I sported my heels and my makeup because I thought I could do it better than him.

At the end of the day I came to the realization I don’t need to stand out in such OUTRAGEOUS ways. The only thing I really need to do is simply be myself. What am I chasing?!

Is it to gain the fame and to get on J2Hs level… At first that is what my career was about but not anymore…

Is it about the title?! To be honest… That’s just a plus from beating you but it’s not about that either…

What I am after is simply to be the absolute best. I want to be the best damn wrestler in the company point blank. If I have to go through different personalities in order to prove myself by all means bring them all. Come to the ring play nice…. Play dirty… Talk to a fucking cactus or use those vocals with a little guitar and sing some mariachi to me because I don’t care…

I will be aiming to beat every single version of yourself, if it means that I will face you at your best at the end of it than by all means bring that side of you. Bring everything you got that will prove to be a threat to me. You just don’t get better by being complacent and even though my record might not seem like the best the truth is I have been able to stand in the ring with the best of the best.

I did stand toe to toe with Austin James Mercer and gained his respect by the end of it. I know I have the talent to be the next big thing in this company. With Ben Jordan losing the title to Griffin it truly opened the doors for a male to stand out in this division.

The bombshells are so stacked but no matter where you turn you have a Roxi, an Andrea, an Alicia, A Christina, or even an Evie….

But when it comes to the Superstars you really don’t have that… It’s literally just Austin and you who I would consider as the main stays in this division. The other faces at the top can change at any point. The moment Ben Jordan lost the title and Fenris basically stepped aside it opened the door for anyone to step up.

I will be damned if people have their eyes on Jack Washington being the next guy to carry the torch when people were talking about me first. I need to showcase that people weren’t talking me over a stupid gimmick but it was all about the wrestling ability.

I might not be the biggest man in the ring or even the most strongest but I definitely have heart and it’s filled with so much adrenaline that can adapt to any situation. You want to play dirty by all means let’s get dirty… You want to put on a wrestling clinic by all means we can do that too…

But no matter what you can be rest assured that I will bring my very best. I haven’t done that in a long time but it’s time to showcase that Kate isn’t the only Warren that can wrestle in this company. You have a man in me who is longing to win most improved by the end of the year and shock the world by getting through J2H…

It’s baby steps though and I need to take my time… It all starts with you… Win or lose you can expect me to make a statement and showcase that those who put in the hard work get rewarded…

So Senor Vinnie bring everything you got but you will see that I have all of the tools to push forward and keep standing…

I am Teddy Warren… And it’s time to stand out… Time to kick it up a notch and see you soon… In the words of my best friend PIZZOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…. See you soon Vinnie….
user posted image

user posted image