Author Topic: Angel Kash vs Melissa Ruin  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Angel Kash vs Melissa Ruin
« on: July 21, 2020, 06:11:58 AM »
 SCU TV Championship Promo Thread. Post all role plays for this match here. Deadline is the same as SCW's deadline for Summer XXXTreme.

Limits: 1 RP per week, min of 750 words, max word count is 1,500.

Good luck!

Offline Ruin Sisters

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 12:36:38 AM »

\'user

July 20 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
Ruin Estates

After Melissa walked away with the TV Title against Angel Kash, she took a helicopter ride from Las Vegas to her home in Scottsdale, AZ. The Ruin Estates that sits just outside the city limits. She wanted to visit her older twin sisters Debbi and Stacy as they recover from injuries. Melissa wanted to spend a few days with them before heading back to the Saxon hotel then to the cruise ship which will have her be away for the next two weeks.

Scene opens up in the dining room of the Ruin’s home. Debbi is seen in her wheelchair wearing just a robe holding a xbox one controller as she and an old friend of hers co stream live playing Minecraft.

Mother Ruin walks by wearing a red skirt with black top as she hears a car enter the driveway. She walks past Debbi to head to the front door. As she approaches the door opens, the limo driver with a luggage bag enters first followed by Melissa Ruin. Melissa is seen wearing blue sunglasses with a matching blue dress, her hair now back to her natural brown color.

Mama: Melissa, how nice to see you. Stacy is with your father and Debbi is in the dining room playing that building game.

Melissa: Do you mean Minecraft?

Mama:  Yes that's the one.

Melissa hugs her mom then walks over to the dining room. As Melissa enters she starts to make the same noise the creeper in Minecraft makes.

Debbi: Hey, streaming with Gail.

Melissa: How many you have watching?

Debbi: Gail has about 3,000 and I have about 2,400 but I was just about to end my stream for now and come back in about an hour.

Melissa leans in and kisses her sister in her cheek.

Melissa: Do whatever you like hun, I’m here for a few days. Do you want anything to drink?

Melissa says as she heads to the kitchen.

Debbi: I’ll have what you're having.

Melissa goes to the fridge and grabs out two MGD beer bottles. She twists them both women and tosses the caps in the trash. Melissa heads over to the sofa next to Debbi’s wheelchair. Debbi grabs the beer, the two tap bottles and takes a drink.

Debbi: So, you retain the title by cheating. I understand that Angel cheated first, but you’re better than that.

Melissa: Yes I am but does she deserve better than that? Does someone like Angel deserve to cheat at will without someone doing it back, letting her know that they won’t take her shit.

Debbi: I can agree to that, I see you dyed your hair. You also now repping Arizona State. No more anti Canada Melissa Ruin. Is SCU finally getting the real Melissa Ruin?

Melissa: Yes, I owe it to the fans, even those that still boo me, I want them to see the real me, if they wish to boo me then so be it. At least I’m trying and I don’t need to be fake like Angel kash.

Debbi: So you owe it to the fans to not cheat them out by cheating in your matches, even against someone like Angel Kash.

Melissa: No, I owe it to the fans to be myself, and for them to see someone stick it to Angel Kash. I happen to be someone who refuses to let her pull that shit on me so it’s a win-win.

Debbi: Okay, I can give you that. I just want you to be careful and do your best.

Melissa: That’s the plan Debbi.

Melissa says as she brings her beer to her lips to take another drink.

Melissa: You know, when this is all over and we can travel again, I’m so screwed.

Debbi: Why is that?

Melissa: Now that everyone knows I played Lacrosse and Basketball for ASU. When we head to those small college towns. I’m going to get booed out of the building.

Debbi: Yes you will, but you can use that in a positive way because it’s all in good sport, unless you're facing someone in their hometown, then you're screwed.

The two smile as they both take a drink.

Debbi: Now you face Angel Kash again, this time in a First Blood match. That should be good, I know you can out wrestle her but Angel is going to do anything she can to make sure she doesn’t draw any blood. You however, well, you used to come back home banged up after your games in ASU.

Melissa: Because I take no prisoners Debbi. I’m all up in my opponents face, if they ain’t ready then they are done for. You know that, Angel’s about to find that out when I see her at Summer XXXTreme.

Debbi: Well, let's enjoy this beer, then we can have another one. Daddy and Stacy should be back soon, he took her to get her hands checked out.

Melissa and Debbi finish their beers, Melissa would get them a second as Debbi watches her friends stream during her rest time. Melissa sat back enjoying her beer, day dreaming of how she plans on kicking Angel’s ass.

Melissa wasn’t just tired of Angel’s poor attitude to everyone, but her lack of respect for the wrestling business. Enough was enough for Melissa. She knows she can change Angel or stop her from being how she is but Melissa would be damn if she was ever going to allow Angel to act that way with her.

Melissa never has a problem slapping a bitch, in fact, she enjoys it. Angel is one who is deserving of many slaps. Enough slaps and Angel’s nose would be busted open for sure, it only takes one good slap and Melissa knows she wants to hurt her so for Melissa, ending this match early was not going to be an option.

The goal for Melissa is to win while hurting Angel, Angel will always be a bitch but for Melissa, it’s about beating respect from her. Angel will think twice before mouthing off to her again.

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 09:15:54 PM »
 The scene opens up inside the penthouse hotel suite of one Angel Kash,  who was sitting sipping champagne while she hadn’t gotten the TV title. Against her former protege Melissa Ruin, the Trillion Dollar Princess didn’t let that get to her as she gives the camera her trademark Trillion Dollar smile.  As the Princess snaps her fingers dressed to the nines in a diamond-studded black dress, black high heel pumps, and a matching Dolce and Gabbana handbag. The Princess is handed a glass of champagne which she sips before putting back down and shooing the staff out of her picture, it was her time and hers alone.  As the former Underground champion soon begins to speak in her confident cocky tone.

Angel Kash: You know Melissa you seem to forget what you were before you came to me? Because you think that I needed you? Or Chantal? Please you two as I said numerous times while I was busy making waves with my singing to then NWL being announced what were you doing? Oh right floundering something Ruins are used to doing. Being a failure something that the Ruin family is an expert at. In fact, you begged me to even take you on, and out of the kindness of my heart, I accepted. Hell, I made you I taught you what you know, but that's the thing that you know I didn’t teach you everything I know.

Angel says with a smirk, as she snaps her fingers again pointing down as two staff members get on their knees, as the Princess uses them as a footrest smirking. Before taking yet another sip of her champagne.

Angel Kash: Hell we ran this company, we ran this division but you became soft you changed you started hanging around trash like Halo, and Kelli Torress too much. You became obsessed with yourself and when you won the tv title your ego got the best you forgot who made you what you are. That was me, who was responsible for you getting that tag team title shot that was me as well. But you know what in the back of my mind I should of saw this coming Melissa, and Halo and Kelli you will betray them as well because you don’t change. You will try and use whoever it is to get ahead.

Angel rolls her eyes as she scoffs giggling in a bitchy manner.

Angel Kash: I mean the fact you have these fans fooled on top of it along with Kelli and Halo is amusing. But at Supernova you step into the ring with me, a woman who when we were in the ring together was three steps ahead of you the whole match. In fact you had to get yourself dqed just to retain because you knew that you couldn’t beat me. And guess what this match will prove just that because this is a First blood match and trust me my face won’t be the one covered in blood.

Angel rolls her eyes in a bitchy manner scoffing at the thought.

Angel Kash: Because my face is the face that draws ratings, its the face that brings in the money. You seem to think looking like a straight street rat makes you a star newsflash it doesn’t doll. In fact, it lowers your value and almost makes my Nobility look like a charity but I was and forever will be the Nobility. Do you talk about respect? You disrespect the woman who you owe your entire career to without Angel Kash no one would know or care about Melissa Ruin and that is the fact.

Angel chuckles to herself once again taking yet another slow sip of her drink. As the Trillion Dolllar Princess again puts the glass back down and fixes her gaze on the camera, as  she begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Angel Kash:See, I have won the Underground title, but tonight I become the Queen of Television. Fitting right? Because lets face it they don’t tune in to see The Ruin family circus or whatever it is your about nowadays? Because lets face it Grime doing what they did to your sister was a favor to the whole industry but at Supernova I grant the industry the same favor, as I become the new Television Champion. And restore some dignity, honor, and class to SCU because its in desperate need of all three.

Angel rolls her eyes but had a bright smirk on her face as she soon looked into the camera kicking the men she had been using as a footrest to get up as she stood up and had the camera crew get a good shot at her mantel which had her past titles.

Angel Kash: The television title is just one more title to be added to my long line of belts, and there's nothing anyone can do about that. Because I am a true champion and you will see a difference tonight as I make that pest Melissa Ruin bleed and walk out the new SCU Television champion.

Angel pauses before her smirk grows even wider as she says.

Angel Kash: What Angel wants Angel gets.

Angel Kash then blows a smug kiss toward the camera as the scene then fades to black.