Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 67 (Results)  (Read 4155 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 67 (Results)
« on: July 20, 2020, 05:26:56 PM »

SCU Presents Underground Ep. 67
We are coming at you from the GO Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada. In front of a live audience of 100 (SCW stars if they wish to attend. GRIME and SCU wrestlers SCW, SCU ring crew, production teams)  July 19th, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST

>

SCU and GRIME Wrestling presents Underground 67. A total of 10 matches, six of them being the last remaining Mayhem Survival Qualifying matches, and two titles matches to close the show. This is the last show before Supernova 3  

We find ourselves in the back, watching General Manager Gianni Di Luca as he appears to be rushing Veronica toward the office. She seems put off by Gianni' s sense of urgency, but he doesn't give her time to protest. As he gets her through the door to the office, he goes to slam it shut, not realizing that the cameraman gets a foot in the door to leave it cracked open. Veronica's voice is soft, but very annoyed.

Veronica: What the hell are you doing, Gianni?

Gianni looks around the office to make sure he is alone. He rushes over to the desk and begins pulling papers out of the filing cabinet and slamming them down on the desk. Veronica puts her hand on her hip as she stares at him expectantly, waiting for an answer. When it doesn't come, she clears her throat and asks again.

Veronica: Gianni! What is going on? Why did you rush me in here? I expect an answer!

Gianni stops and looks at her, a bit annoyed, but also obviously in a panic.

Gianni: Ronnie, look… I'm all for what you did with Merlot. You sent a message that you ain't playin' around. But when ya did that, ya kinda screwed me. Donna and the locker room got this wild idea that I play favorites with ya. They can't accept that ya just that damn good at wrestlin'. So when ya screwed over Merlot, I been gettin' calls for two weeks from Donna and I been avoiding them.

Veronica: What are you saying here? Like we got better things to be doing.

Gianni comes around the desk and holds Veronica as he looks down into her eyes.

Gianni: Mi amore… I don't think I'm gonna be the GM much longer…

Veronica nearly pushes Gianni aside and glares at him.

Veronica: That's not funny, boo. Stop joking around. You have to be the boss. Nobody else manages these uggos and basics like you do.

Gianni: I know! I'm the best GM they're ever gonna see around here. But Donna practically wants GRIME to take over it seems. Just because I'm doin' my freakin' job… But I got a plan. If they're gonna get rid of me, then I'm gonna do a couple things. You want Christmas week off so we can go to Malibu? I got you. Thanksgivin'? Tell ya abuela to make that sweet potato pie I love so much, coz you're off. Soon as ya get tired of bein' Combat Champion? Underground Championship Match against the champ at the time. Guaranteed. 2 year contract with 25% pay increase? All yours, baby.

Veronica smiles, before  saying in her normal tone.

Veronica: And thats why your the best boo. Because quite  frankly its not playing favorites to make sure your stars are happy.. Its just good business plus we all know Donna plays favorites and why don’t do anything about that like going behind your back so unprofessional.

Veronica says rolling her eyes in disgust.

Veronica: Ugh plus her extensions what a joke. Almost as bad as Helluva Bottom Carter, and the sandpaper she uses on her face like gross. Or Merlots face in general like ugh! They should be thanking me for what I did.

Gianni: If they had any kind of sense, they would bow down before you. But you know these idiots would never admit they're inferior to you. Instead, they want to say ya sleepin' ya way to the top, or that I'm playin' favorites. And because of that, I'm in trouble. It ain't fair at all.

Veronica rolls her eyes in disgust.

Veronica: So not fair why so they can stack the deck against me? I mean we already know Donna will go behind your back to get at me and for what? Because I am the prettiest woman on the roster?  Like then they get mad because why? You righted a wrong that shouldn’t of taken place?

Veronica smirks, fluffing her hair.

Veronica: They wanna keep us down boo, but they can’t.

Gianni slows down his anxious movement. He gets down to one knee and grabs Veronica's hand.

Gianni:  Look, you and me are a power couple, no matter whether I'm the GM or not. We been at this for a long time now. And I think, no matter how unfair they treat us. No matter how much they want to be us. They can't. We're a team, and I want them to know that if they wanna get rid of me, it ain't gonna be that easy. And I know I done some stupid shit in my time, but I wanna do the smart thing and ask you to be my partner in life. Will you make me the happiest man, and be my wife?

Gianni removes his pinky ring as a placeholder. He holds it up, letting the diamonds catch the light.

Veronica holds her mouth shocked as she says.

Veronica: Yes boo we will be a team at life just like we always been. Its been us against the world no matter what, we got this. I will be honored to be Ms. Di Luca.

Gianni slides the ring on as she smiles looking at it before he gets up and they embrace. As the newly engaged couple embrace as the fans boo some awws are heard from those who can’t help it. As the scene then fades to black.

Cameras go backstage to the ladies locker room. TV Champion Melissa is seen wearing her title around her waist wearing an Arizona State Sun Devils T-shirt. Her mood is not a cheerful one but we can see she is trying. She holds a bag in her hand as she looks at Former Combat Champions Halo Annis, and Kelli Torres as well as current Combat Champion Merlot Ayano.

Melissa: Ladies, I know I haven’t been the best, the nicest, the friendliest… Feel free to stop me at any time.

Ms. Ayano folds her hands over her chest as she turns in Melissa’s direction.

Merlot: Hai.

Melissa: I know I've been a bitch, rude for no reason…

Merlot: Hai, hai.

Melissa: I’m done helping Angel look good and making her look like she’s some star in SCU. I allowed her to have a big ego and now I will make it stop.

Merlot lets out a frustrated sigh.

Merlot: Is thing about Angel. Has massive track record being bitch in each promotion she visits. Ego has always been through roof. No blame Melissa. But this battle? Was always going to happen.

Melissa: Merlot, I believe you but Angel was nothing in SCU until I started hanging out with her. I stood back and allowed her to shine, I even gave her my tag title to wear when she had nothing. Before me Angel was just someone on the roster. After tonight, she’ll go back to just being another person in the locker room.

Kelli: That is something you need to do on your own.

Melissa: I will, but, well I need help with something else.

Halo: This oughtta be good… what’s up?.

Melissa: I want my old me back, I came to NLW as the little Ruin Sister while Debbi and Stacy wrestled for Honor. They wanted me to be like them and of course I agreed. Debbi and Stacy are recovering and while Debbi is retired thanks to GRIME and Stacy is still months away from returning, I thought I’d use this time to not be the little sister of the Ruin Twins and just be me, Melissa Ruin.

Merlot: What need?

Melissa opens the bag and shows the three ladies what's inside. Merlot looks at the content then at Melissa with an unsure look. Halo looks excited and nods to agree to help. Kelli looks at Merlot and then to Halo before looking at Melissa and shrugging with a nod of yes.

Merlot: If is what want, Merlot help.

Melissa: Yes, it’s actually close to my school days.

Halo: Well hell, let’s go get started.

\'userVS\'user

GRIME Wrestling
Mayhem Survival Qualifying Match
Samuel McPherson vs Andrey Azarov

Liam: The following contest will be contested under GRIME RULES!!!

The lights flash around the audience as it searches for the faces. Andrey and Esther Azarov jump over the barricade. “Problem” by Natalia Kills plays over the speakers as Andrey circles the ring.

Liam: Representing GRIME Wrestling, under the Red Mask, from Chelyabinsk, Oblast, Russia, he is the Siberian Shadow Cyclone… Andrey Azarov!!!

Andrey sits on the middle rope for a minute before Andrey enters. He settles into his corner and waits for the match to start.

Liam: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 6’6” and weighing in at 280lb, he is… Samuel McPherson!!!

Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace plays over the sound system as a large man walks out from the curtain and stands on top of the ramp, looking around with Henry standing behind him before he walks very slowly to ringside as he steps on the apron and goes over the top rope with his feet and goes to a corner to rest himself up on, looking at Azarov with intensity before the match starts.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Erik: OH! McPherson just took Azarov’s head almost clear off with a lariat. Andrey is defenseless in the corner, and Samuel is just assaulting him. Samuel just launched him with a huge suplex across the ring.

Liam: McPherson’s already ripped the turnbuckle pad off. He’s stalking Andrey now. But Andrey’s firing back! He’s ripping the body of the beast. Those are punishing blows from Andrey Azarov, and don’t you forget about that!

Erik: Samuel’s backing off! Andrey’s hurting him with those shots. Uh oh. Playtime is over. Mcpherson’s got Azarov in those big paws of his. Annnnd there goes Andrey crashing into the exposed turnbuckle. The exposed metal caught Andrey right between the shoulders at the base of his neck. That’s not good.

Liam: McPherson is mauling Andrey in the corner. Over and over again into the exposed metal. I don’t know how much more of this Azarov can withstand.

Erik: What’s Henry’s got? Yeah, that’s definitely not good for Andrey.

Liam: Henry just slid the ring crew’s toolbox into the ring. McPherson’s got himself a treasure chest full of diabolical choices.

Erik: Yeah, but fair is fair.  Esther… She’s rushing down to the ringside area, bandages over her hands! Esther isn’t just going to standby. She’s passed Andrey an equalizer and Samuel McPherson has no idea what is waiting for him.

Liam: He does now! A faceful of fire extinguisher! Azarov has him discombobulated after spraying him in the face. He’s swinging wildly, and missing just as bad.

Erik: Andrey is sticking and moving... keeping the Monstimals’ weapon off his game. Oh shit! Azarov’s move wasn’t fast enough and Samuel has him in his grip again. This one is over folks! Samuel’s got Andrey over his head, and he’s got bad intentions in mind.

Liam: Huge powerbomb into the exposed turnbuckle again! Andrey is not getting up from this! Samuel still has Andrey locked up, and onto the shoulders he goes.

Erik: DEATH VALLEY BOMB!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

Liam: Your winner.... Samuel McPherson!!

Erik: McPherson just tossed the lifeless body of Azarov aside. What a car crash this match was tonight.

We find our way to the pulpit we’ve certainly not missed as of late.  We see Mother Mavis and Sister Virginia standing on either side of the podium, Virginia speaking softly about how amazing her and David were last week.  Mavis chuckles and blushes, putting her hand over her chest.

Mavis:  Oh, you certainly do have an eye for the best. It’s why you took a shining to David, no less.

Virginia: You got that right.

Mavis: We have the Good Fight to look out for.

Just then, Brother David walks into the picture as Ginny wraps her arms around him. Gerald walks in next with the book in his hand. He looks around, seeing there is no crowd beyond the camera.

Gerald: I'll never get used to not being able to preach live to the masses. The power of numbers increases the flow of His Holiest Spirit through us. I think that is why we are in such dark times right now with the created pandemic. But are we really surprised?

David looks at Gerald as Gerald takes his place at the podium.

Gerald: We live in a time where sin is celebrated through media, practiced openly in the streets, as well as committed in the dark. We are practically begging for something to come and separate us. Just as He did when He knocked down the tower which man built to steal God's knowledge. Just as when He confused our tongue and divided us.

Gerald wastes no time in getting to his short Sunday sermon.

Gerald:  We have caused our own demise through greed, pride, lust, envy, gluttony, and rage. We refuse to humble ourselves before Him. We want so badly to be him that we cannot stay satisfied basking in His light. We want to take his place!

David claps his hands, prompting Mavis and Ginny to do the same. Gerald turns from side to side to raise his arms up in frustration.

Gerald: How can we expect to have His Grace protecting us when we seek to destroy it? It doesn't even make sense! We must humble ourselves to Him! We must take today to ask for his forgiveness!

David: Father, I would like to testify?

Gerald pauses and turns to look at David.  He doesn't seem thrilled, but he steps to the side as David steps to the podium.

David: Brothers and Sisters, I come to you today as a blessed man. Not only do I have a beautiful fiancee, but I've also received His bounty. He has bestowed upon me the opportunity to claim the SCU Television Championship at Summer X-treme. I choose to leave out the other two X's as a Christian Man.

Mavis and Ginny clap their hands and nod their heads as David speaks. Gerald gulps, but makes himself clap.

David: I get to claim it in His name, taking it off of a willing sinner. And… if that weren't enough for someone like me, He hath blessed myself and Mother Mavis with spots in the Mayhem Survival match. We are doubly blessed.

Mavis claps even harder now, pushing Ginny to match the intensity. Gerald softens his clapping as he looks down at the ground. He then nudges David out of the way and takes his spot back.

Gerald: That is a very, very great blessing. Almost too good to be true. It was so great of Him to give you a blessing like that, even if you are just gonna go on and throw it all away by being ill prepared. Like every other opportunity you have been given. It just goes to prove that God gives blessings to anyone, no matter how much they might deserve it. Not based on skill or experience. That right there is enough of a reason to humble yourself before Him. So please, visit our website, contact The Good Shepherds, and for a small contribution, we will say a prayer for you. You can then watch everything come true! Thank you. Thank you.

Gerald takes his shirt off upon leaving the podium to get ready for his upcoming match with Brother David to take on Over the Edge. David's mouth is still hanging open as he looks over at Gerald as he takes The Good Book with him. David slowly takes off his shirt to follow after. Mavis and Ginny look to one another and sigh before leaving as well.

The broadcast cuts into a classroom type setting where Cordelia Clark is standing in front of a whiteboard that is plastered with posters of many different stereotypes. She doesn’t appear to be in the most amused mood possible as she begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: Mayhem Survival. A bunch of different wrestlers from many different backgrounds are going to be a part of it. Unfortunately, most of you embody the worst stereotypes of society that this business has to offer. I mean… really… all the chaos is a microcosm of society in general. It was greatly stupid that my qualifyer with Andi Lynx was postponed for a week just because of some network crap and a bunch of this GRIME nonsense that I could give two fucks about. So… as far as Mayhem Survival goes… the winner needs to be someone that comprises ALL of the best things about society… someone who can set the example for a lost generation of millennials that waste their lives on TikTok and have nothing better to do than be part of this STUPID thing called “Cancel Culture”. It’s pathetic how toxic our generation has become. So… here they are… your five basic stereotypes that I am superior to… starting with… the geeks…

Cordelia points at a poster consisting of Andi Lynx…

Cordelia: Yes Andi, I’m calling YOU a geek… because… really… being a candy addict… which by the way all of that sugar is bad for you… makes you a geek. This stereotype really has nothing to offer in the terms of the grand scheme of things because these people are the lowest of the low and as you can see from the fact that the score is Cordy 2, Andi 0… I’ve proven that. I know that Andi failed to qualify… but there are plenty of wrestlers like her in this match and I am planning on proving why wrestlers like her are always going to be considered the lowest of the low… up next? The jocks…

Cordelia next points at a poster of just some random, muscular wrestler from the Jersey indy scene that nobody has ever heard of.

Cordelia: Right… your basic, muscled up meathead that has nothing more to offer. Clearly, if you’re this type of wrestler, I’m easily going to outsmart you and take you out of this match just on the sheer reality of you being absolutely bloody stupid! It’s as simple as that really… and I don’t need to waste five minutes talking about it… so I’m just going to move on to the next stereotype…

Cordelia’s next poster that she points at consists of practically everyone that has any association with the GRIME movement.

Cordelia: Okay, I’m REALLY asking for it here but… I really don’t care. GRIME is the outcast group that just wants to get along with the cool kids and yet… who are they really? Do they even know? See, the social outcasts are dangerous in the sense that they have nothing to lose, but look deep down inside and you know that internally, they’re always in pain because nobody accepts them. They’re forever outsiders and they know it so they just… you know… give up on life when things don’t go their way. They have no passion for anything other than to see the world burn… however, I have a passion for SAVING the world… from people like them…

Cordelia rolls her eyes as she points at a poster consisting of Veronica Taylor with a giant, red X right over her face.

Cordelia: And here… we have… the WHORES! You know the ones: plastic surgery, no brains, sleep around with half the locker room because they’re completely invalid otherwise. Women like THIS make me sick to my stomach because they have NOTHING to offer. NOTHING… except for cheap sex and once they hit their 30’s, their use in life has come and gone. Again… WAY smarter than these people… and the fact that SCU even EMPLOYS someone as WORTHLESS as this… it disgusts me more than I can put in words… and finally…

Cordelia nonchalantly points at a poster of the SCU and GRIME logos.

Cordelia: Everyone else. The ones that don’t fit into any of these classes. You pose no harm to society and yet… you’re just… average. Most of you really aren’t worth wasting my breath on, just a general statement to let you know how superior I am to every single one of you. Yeah, I talk… but I’ve backed it up. Nobody has been able to beat me so far and I’m highly confident that when it’s all said and done, I’ll be a title contender before you know it. I’m the most overlooked, underrated wrestler on this roster… and at Mayhem Survival? I’m definitely breaking out of that shell. Class dismissed!

Cordelia confidently leaves the scene, cuing the camera to fade to black.

\'userVS\'user

SCU vs GRIME
Alex Rush vs Saddie Brown

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Survival Qualifier Match!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, representing the masked members of GRIME, he is… Saddie Brown!!!

Without much of an entrance, Saddie Brown comes from out of the crowd and lights up his mask.  He slides inside of the ring and looks from side to side, rolling his hips before settling back into his corner, watching the entryway intensely.

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Darlyn: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devil horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Saddie Brown and Alex stare across the ring at one another and it looks pretty damn serious, especially for Alex Rush. He’s giving Saddie Brown the evil eye.

Liam: Are you serious? He’s got his eyes locked on the hot blonde in the third row. Saddie Brown is just in the way. Alex leaves his corner and Saddie Brown heads toward the center of the ring.

Gena: They’re about to tie up when Alex walks right past Saddie Brown and leans over the ropes, hollering at the girl. She stands up and shows off for the audience as they cheer.

Liam: Saddie Brown isn’t a fan of being ignored and he walks up behind Alex and rolls him up into a pin!

One!
Kickout!

Gena: If nothing else, Saddie Brown’s got Alex’s attention. He rolls back against the ropes and puts Saddie Brown on the mat with a Clothesline. He picks Saddie Brown up from the mat and Saddie Brown gets him in an arm lock.

Liam: Saddie Brown gives a couple pelvic thrusts that cause the audience to go “Ooooooooh!!!”, only for Alex to duck and move under, pulling Saddie Brown’s arm back, and giving him a few thrusts in return!

Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Gena: Not expected, but turnabout is fair play. He then shoves Saddie Brown into the ropes and uses the momentum to roll him back into a pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Liam: Saddie Brown gets to his feet first, and he and Alex tie up. They struggle for position until Alex lets go and begins tickling Saddie Brown’s sides. Alex kicks Saddie Brown in the stomach and drops a DDT.

Gena: Alex drags Saddie Brown to the corner and props him up. He rushes back and then charges forward at Saddie Brown, who ducks out of the way and trips Alex up onto the turnbuckle, hard.

Liam: Alex holds onto his face, but then reaches out to try to get under the mask at Saddie Brown’s cheek, stunning Saddie Brown for Alex to do a Bell Clap, and Saddie Brown is disoriented.

Gena: Alex bounces off of the ropes and hits a Battering Ram to Saddie Brown’s stomach, knocking him down to the mat. Alex falls backward, his eyes widened and his head shaking.

Liam: Saddie Brown heaves as he crawls over toward the ropes, holding onto his stomach. Alex gets up and jumps on Alex’s back, wrapping an arm around Saddie Brown’s neck, and giving him noogies.

Crowd: Hahaha!

Gena: Saddie Brown seems out of his element right now. Alex might have gotten into his head a bit.. Dorian waves his arms, pushing Alex off of him.  Alex walks up and gives him a slap across the face.  He’s pissssssed!

Liam: Or he’s just annoyed that Saddie Brown interrupted getting that number from the chick wearing the Mr. Firecrotch shirt. Saddie Brown looks around and then fires back and slaps Alex across the face.  They fight against the ropes, struggling back and forth..

Gena: Alex steps back a few paces at the referees orders. Saddie Brown gets to his feet, and as Alex rushes at him, Saddie Brown grabs his arm and steps behind Alex, twisting it back.

Liam: Saddie Brown begins pumping his pelvis. Alex chuckles nervously before finding his way into the corner. He turns his head and points to the side of Saddie Brown.  When Saddie Brown looks elsewhere, Alex catches him with a punch across the mask, cracking it some.

Gena: Saddie Brown shakes his head and points to Alex with a “come hither” wave of the finger. Alex drops to the ground and crawls between Saddie Brown’s legs quickly. Saddie Brown grabs his legs.

Liam: Alex turns over on his back and tries to kick Saddie Brown in the face. Saddie Brown grabs his leg and pulls him in. Alex uses his legs to twist and bring Saddie Brown down.

Gena: Saddie Brown stands up, but Alex jumps on his back with the Choke on this Wad (Rear Naked Choke). He begins flicking at Saddie Brown’s nose and letting his hair dangle in his face.

Liam: Saddie Brown is able to hook his legs on the ropes, forcing the break.  Alex lets go and steps back.  Saddie Brown slowly gets up.  Alex charges at him, and Saddie Brown lifts him up into a Stalling Sitout Powerbomb and hooks the legs in dominant fashion!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here is your winner moving along to the Mayhem Survival Match… Alex Rush!!!

Saddie Brown puts his gloved hand to his lit up mouth and blows Alex a kiss before holding up one finger on each hand.  He then rolls out of the ring as Alex blows hair out of his face, staring up at the ceiling.

Previously recorded

A van travels the long winding road up the Carpathian mountains, the van pulls into the driveway of a large castle, Dev Khatri and his camera crew exit the van and walk to the large ornate door, and knock, the door creeks open, to an attractive female.

Female: Come they are waiting for you.

Dev and his crew follow the female into the large dining room where the Jeckels sitting, Jake sits at the head of the table, his brother and sister and Raisa sit at the side.

Jake: Welcome, hopefully, the trip wasn’t too trying, sit and enjoy, for we have prepared a feast.

They sit and eat the retire to the large living room, where Dev and his crew sit up, then sits down opposite the Jeckels and Raisa.

Three
Two
One

Dev: Hello Sin City universe, I’m here on location in Transylvania, with the Jeckels, since your arrival in SCU, you have made quite the impact, and have become one of the staples of GRIME wrestling.

Raisa: The Jeckels have already been the standard, Mr. Khatri, they haven’t unleashed their full wrath upon SCU, because as we have stated, SCU is fearful of what we may be capable of without restrictions placed upon them.

Dev: Last week you qualified for the Mayhem survival match.

Helena tilts her head side to side and smiles.

Helena: Mr. Dev, it is so delightful to be in such a match as Mayhem survival.

Helena's facial expression moves from a smile to sinister.

Helena: I will have no restrictions, within this match, and that I’m afraid spells doom for the others, I will bring a level of mayhem, no one has ever seen, and survival for those who oppose me, will be impossible.

Jack: You see Mr. Dev, Mayhem survival everyone will see the true violence, of which we are capable, we will at the end be the ones left the ones who have survived, Mayhem will be a night where we and our Grime family prevail over the evil that is SCU.

Raisa: Mr. Khatri, I speak this warning to all who oppose the Jeckels at Supernova, Your faith is sealed.

Jake: It is written so it shall be done.

Dev: This is Dev Khatri signing off.

On the roof of the building, Eyesnsane is shirtless wearing white pants and practicing with his nunchucks.  Its bright and sunny, Dax walks through the door access to the roof and stands there for a moment looking at Eyesnsane as he moves through his forms with the only sound being made is that of the nunchucks moving.  Eyesnsane finishes as he notices Dax step out onto the roof.  Holding his nunchucks in his left hand Eyesnsane walks over to a small table with two black rod iron chairs and on the table is a bottle of Jack Daniels and a silver bucket of ice and two glasses….Eyesnsane walks over to the table while motioning for Dax to do the same.

Eyesnsane: What’s up bro?  As you can see I’m not grillin, but I’m ready for some chillin.

Dax: The way you switch gears from all of that to chillin is something else.

Eyesnsane:  So we got The Good Shepards, should be interesting that’s for sure.

Eyesnsane pours himself some Jack, into the glass nearest him and then looks at Dax while still holding the bottle as if asking without saying anything….

Dax: Don’t mind if I do..  The Shepards will be tough but we got this.  There’s nothing we can’t do together.

Eyesnsane: They are going to be a challenge but this is an opportunity to really show what Over the Edge can do.  We just need to go out there and bring everything we got and put on one hell of a show.

Dax:  Let’s take those holy rollers down. After what happened earlier with my sister, I got some steam to blow off, so I think I need to repent, right up their righteous asses…

Dax and Eyesnsane high five as they take one last shot.

\'userVS\'user

SCU vs GRIME
GRIME Match Rules
Earl Lockyer vs Eric Weaver

Liam:  The following is an SCU Vs GRIME Mayhem Survival Match!!!

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.
"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Liam:  Representing GRIME, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’ and weighing in at 175lb, he is… Eric Weaver!!!

Eric waves off the fans as he walks down the ramp.  However, he is soon followed by Javier Gonzalez and Jacob Johnson, causing the crowd to boo even louder.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd, and then out to Javi and Jacob, who are the only ones clapping for him from the outside.

Darlyn: Coming to the ring from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, standing at 6’5” and weighing in at 256lb, he is… Earl Lockyer!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Earl suddenly steps forward and swipes at Eric, but Eric twists out of the way and laughs as Earl resumes his previous stride.

Erik: As they continue to circle, Eric goes to swipe at Earl, but Earl smacks his hand away, and they go back to circling. They are building the anticipation of the crowd like pros.

Chad: After a bit of this, they come to the center of the ring and tie up. There is a power struggle, but Earl quickly shows that he’s going to win that.

Erik: Eric jabs Earl in the side and slips out of the tie up. He grabs Earl’s arm and twists it, coming behind him. He grabs his other arm and uses it to choke Earl.

Chad: Eric pulls his own arms apart, choking Earl in the process, while also trying to pull Earl’s arm out of socket. The referee reprimands him, but Eric doesn’t let go.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HIM GO!

Erik: Eric wisely lets Earl go, but Earl quickly turns around and kicks Eric in the gut. Eric falls back into the ropes and Earl Clotheslines him to the outside.

Chad: Dahlia, Earl, and Sarah come toward him like sharks that catch the scent of blood in the water, some payback to GRIME maybe? They get ready to do something about it when the referees on the outside pull them back.

Erik: Payback for what…? Eric gets up and slides inside of the ring. As Team Canada protests being held back, Eric starts to undo the nearest turnbuckle pad. Ryan Richards goes to stop him.

Chad: With all referees distracted, Jacob and Javier come inside of the ring. They spin Earl around and kick him in the gut. They quickly drop him with a Double DDT and slide outside.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOO!!!

Erik: Eric literally jumps on top of Earl and hooks the leg, glaring out at Team Canada, Sarah shouting to the referee as he counts.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad: Earl kicked out of the pin! He holds onto his neck as he tries to get up. Eric sizes him up, and as he gets to his feet, Eric drops him with Swinging DDT! He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Erik: Earl gets up again! Jacob pounds on the mat as he throws up three fingers to the referee. The referee holds up two in response. This gives Earl enough time to get to the ropes.

Chad: Earl gets up slowly as Eric argues with the referee. Earl spins Eric around and kicks him in the gut. He goes for the E.L 91 ( Michinoku Driver 2)!

Erik: But Eric shoves him into the ropes. He goes to fly at Earl, but Earl dumps him over the ropes and in front of Team Canada. They start to come after him again.

Chad: Ryan Richard steps outside as Team Canada gets rowdy. With his back turned, Javi rolls inside of the ring and hits a Spinning Heel Kick to Earl.

Erik: He then drops him with a Tornado DDT before rolling back outside of the ring. Jacob rolls inside of the ring as Team Canada gets furious!

Chad: The referee doesn't see that Jacob is pinning Earl as they are dealing with Team Canada. They get to the point where they collectively kick Team Canada to the back!

Erik: That’s how you restore some fucking order around here!  Those asshole canucks were just stirring up trouble out there anyway.

Chad: Are you fucking kidding me here?  Eric is the biggest Chester there is right now!  You should send Jacob and Javi to the back.

Erik: The referee slides back inside of the ring to find Eric pinning Earl, and he begins to count!

One!
Two!
Thr...KICKOUT!!!

Chad: YES!

Erik: NO! That bastard got a shoulder up from under the… other bastard! Eric can’t believe it. He holds onto his head in disbelief and the crowd is just laughing at him.

Chad: Eric argues with the referee that he’s been pinning Earl for ten seconds, but the referee didn’t see that one, just like he didn’t see the GRIME crew strike Earl three times now!

Erik: As Eric goes for the Buck Stops Here (Ankle Lock), Earl jerks his leg and trips Eric up over the ropes.  He leans down to pick Eric up, but Jacob distracts the referee.  Good boy!

Chad:  Bastards!  Javi lifts up a steel chair and swings it right at Earl’s head… But Earl pulls Eric up as a shield, letting his opponent take it instead!  He then rushes back and catches a shocked Javi with a Baseball Slide right into the chair!

Erik:  Oh no… Oh no!  Earl walks over to the ropes and yanks Jacob over the ropes and into the ring.  He times it just right as he hits the E.L 91 ( Michinoku Driver 2)!  Jacob rolls out of the ring.

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Erik:  You ingrates!  Shut the hell up!

Chad:  Earl does the E.L. 91 to Eric for good measure, and casually drops down to hook the leg.  Take that, Staggs!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner, advancing to the Mayhem Survival… Earl Lockyer!!!

Chad:  Both members of The Three Way are officially entered into the Mayhem Survival now!  And one less GRIME member on top of that.

Erik:  Chad… We only need one.  The rest is just gravy. Let’s find somewhere less… embarrassing… to cut to…

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see the Australian Go Gym graduate Krystal Wolfe lacing up her boots ahead of her match against Alexis Staggs, which is coming up next, she is currently wearing her ring gear sans the Critical Hit shirt which is lying on a bench beside her and she spots the camera and starts to address it.

Krystal:  I’ve fought a lot of talented wrestlers and Veronica Taylor since arriving in SCU but tonight’s match against Alexis Staggs might prove to be my toughest challenge yet! After all she is a former Bombshell Internet Champ for a reason!

Krystal adds before grabbing her critical hit shirt and putting it on.

Krystal:  But I have proven time and again that I’ve been able to rise to the challenge of whoever is placed in front of me and Alexis will be no different! I know that I’m going to have a hell of a match against Alexis, but she will be brought down by the Down Under Thunderbomb!

Krystal walks off as the scene fades.

The screen fills with static for a  moment and gives way to……

We then see GRIME members Jade and Ruby walking to the ring.  Ruby has a microphone in hand as they both walk up the steps and enter the ring….

Ruby: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you.  The newest tag team brought to you by GRIME!  It’s time for all the, and I am using the term loosely, teams here in SCU to be put on notice.  Jade and I are the gems of GRIME.  The Crown Jewels to be exact.

Ruby passes the microphone to Jade.

Jade: We are going to bring respectability back to the tag team division while also restoring the division to prominence.  We are going to provide you with the best tag team wrestling that any of you have ever seen.

While Ruby is nodding her head she is handed the microphone back from Jade.

Ruby: It doesn't matter if it is a team going to lose or dragons or a boy and his rhino.  The days of tag team wrestling being a joke are done.  You don’t have to thank us, ever.  Thanks to GRIME you all have the privilege of gazing upon two legends and we will rise here.  First by storming your tag team division and bringing gold to GRIME.  As we rise to heights many desire but most will fail in achieving.

Ruby passes the microphone back to Jade…

Jade: Apathy and Indigo are going to be a great challenge, obviously we have a great deal of respect for both of them.  I am certainly looking forward to testing myself against two very skilled opponents.  Both of them will allow me to really show off my talents and my power in the ring.  They may be a test.  I am sure they are a test that the two of us can pass with flying colors, no pun intended.

Jade hands the microphone back to Ruby…

Ruby: We have the strongest bond in all of wrestling and nothing can break it.  That along with our talent and skills will take us to new heights.  So mark our words we are taking those titles and you all are witnessing the much needed course correction of the division.  

Apathy and Indigo are a tough pair to face.  The fact is, we  are tougher.  We are ready, willing, and able to do whatever it takes to win this match against you two.  In the ring or outside of it.  You are going to experience our rise to the top, and I sincerely hope you two are ready.  Because all it will take is that one moment, that one opening, and bam!  We will slam the door shut on your night.

The Crown Jewels music plays once again, as Ruby drops the microphone as they head out of the ring and back up the ramp….

\'userVS\'user

Krystal Wolfe vs Alexis Staggs

The guitar intro to “When Destinies Align” by Lovebites hits the speakers and Krystal makes her way onto the entrance ramp wearing a black t-shirt with the words “Critical Hit” companied with a D20 that has landed on a Natural Twenty over her ring gear.

Darlyn: Introducing first, from Adelaide, Australia, Krystal Wolfe!

Krystal makes her way down the ramp whilst occasionally slapping hands with the fans before she rolls into the ring and poses for the fans, as her music fades she removes her shirt and hands it to a ring attendant as she waits for her opponent.

"Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the crowd now cheers her on.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5'5" and weighing in at 120lb, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

She looks around the crowd and smiles before she starts making her way to the ring, high fiving and slapping hands along the way. Once to the ring she slides in under the bottom rope and jumps back to her feet. She jumps up to the second turnbuckle, throwing her hands in the air to another round of cheering from the crowd before she jumps back down as her music dies down. She stares back towards Krystal as she waits for the match to start

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Alexis moves quickly across the ring, taking Krystal down to the mat with a Spear. She throws punches at Krystal so quickly that Krystal can’t even turn from one to the other.

Chad: Krystal finally gets her feet under Alexis and shoves her off to her ass. Krystal gets to her feet and charges Alexis, but Alexis moves out of the way and Krystal falls over the middle rope.

Gena: Alexis gets to her feet and she sits on Krystal’s back, keeping her leg firmly across the back of Krystal’s neck to choke her. The referee asks her to stop, but she doesn’t. The referee begins counting.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 05:40:02 PM »

Chad: Before the referee can give her one last warning, Alexis gets off of Krystal. She steps back and waves Krystal forward. As Krystal gets up and turns around, Alexis charges her, and Krystal tosses her over the top rope and onto the apron.

Chad: A surprise Torpedo Dropkick from the second rope! Alexis is right back on the barricade and Krystal is against her, feeling the effects of that risky move. Alexis takes a second to get her wherewithal back, and then she shoves Krystal off.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena: Krystal grabs Alexis and sends her to the ringpost, but Alexis catches herself and stops. As Krystal comes back at her, she ducks.  Alexis rushes at her, but she uses Alexis’ own momentum to send her flying into the post at full speed!

*CRASH!*

5!
6!
7!

Chad: Krystal slides back inside of the ring and takes a step back as Alexis stumbles, holding onto the apron Alexis dodges it and pulls Krystal back outside!

1!
2!
3!

Gena: Alexis goes to punch Krystal, but Krystal ducks and grabs onto the back of Alexis’ head, dragging her over to the ring steps where she pounds Alexis’ head into them repeatedly!

4!
5!
6!

Chad: Alexis is finally able to stop her from the rampant assault with an elbow right to Krystal’s face. She then whips Krystal back inside of the ring. Alexis climbs onto the apron and Krystal kicks her in the gut. She sets her up for a Vertical Suplex!

Gena: But Alexis slides out of it and drops down Krystal’s back, getting her into a pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad: Alexis slaps the mat, frustrated. She gets up and drags Krystal to her feet. She sets her up… Put On Notice (Kudo Driver)!!! Alexis then hooks the leg as the fans pop loudly for her!

One!
Two!
THREE!

Darlyn: Here is your winner via pinfall… Alexis Staggs!!!

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Dev standing by with the Pride Tag Team Champions Ariana Angelos and HB Carter ahead of their title defence against Holly Wood and Kelli Torres.

Dev: Team Go, coming up next your Pride Tag Team Titles are on the line against Holly Wood and Kelli Torres, what are your thoughts heading into this match and your match against GRIME last week.

Ariana: If GRIME were any good as wrestlers, they wouldn’t need to keep interfering in matches but as it stands Max Burke and Vixen are the only good wrestlers of note in GRIME! If they try that again they’ll be in for a beating!

HBCarter:  And as for our defence tonight, well, you know I feel about Holly Wood, but this is ultimately about us defending our titles and heading into Supernova as the champs!

Dev: On that note, who won the cook off between Ari and Shane?

HBCarter:  Really?

He narrows his eyes.

HBCarter:  Not how am I feeling about this match? Not what do I think about my icon, Holly Wood, returning after so long to take the TV title right out from under me? Not one week later and Holly gets ANOTHER automatic title shot, but this time against Ari and myself, rather than opponents like Veronica Taylor that we've hinted about for WEEKS! You don't ask me questions like that. You ask me about a cook off.

Carter sets a hand on his hip and shakes a finger at Dev.

HBCarter:  Ari asked you to ask me this, didn't she?

Dev looks sheepish and when he looks at her, Ari tries her best 'who, me?' innocent look.

HBCarter:  Look, like I said, love Holly to Della Reese's Pieces, but I was THIS close to the TV title and she gets it -- and now is after Ari's and MY tag titles? It took the both of us forever and a day to branch out for singles title shots while we still had these, and it takes Holly ... what? A week? That just .... really makes me admire what the bitch gets done even more! But she's not getting these titles! I don't care how much I love her!

Dev: But Carter?

HBCarter:  Hm?

Dev: Who won the cookoff?

Carter shakes his head.

HBCarter:  Oh, I don't know. When I found out what they were up to, I deadened my taste buds with ice water.

Ariana: .... What?

Carter smiles and wraps an arm around her shoulder and gives it a squeeze.

HBCarter:  But I'm going to say Ari here just because ... well, she's Ari!

Ariana: Yay!

Ari exclaims before hugging her bestie from the side before regaining her composure.

Ariana: As for tonight, we’re walking into this match the Pride Tag Team Champs and we’re leaving the Pride Tag Team Champs because fortune favours the bold and Team Go.

HBCarter:  Will go the distance!

That was when the champions got a surprise, or at least half of them did. The reigning SCW Internet Champion, Austin James Mercer, walks onto the set with a smirk on his face and a large Wendy’s Frosty in his hand. Given what Carter had said earlier in the week would make him feel better...

Austin wraps an arm around the frozen twenty-one year old and gives him a playful, one-arm embrace, then hands the Frosty to him. And just as easily, Austin walks off camera with both Dev and Ari watching after him, but Carter remains frozen. And slowly, but surely... TIMMMMMBERRRR! He tilts forward and face plants on the floor! Ari stares wide eyed, then turns to look off-camera.

Ariana: Thanks a LOT! We have a title defence tonight!

Austin: (off camera) Sorry!

Cameras cut to the back area. We see Coby Quik standing with Marissa Henry as she gets ready to interview him.

Marissa: Coby, last week Andrew Borg…

Tad: Is a waste with no talent, Andrew had a chance to join GRIME and failed to do so. Unlike Coby Quik who is smart and talented.  

Tad says as he interrupts the interview.

Coby: Well, that's one thing we can agree on.

Tad: Great, so join us, you don’t need to get involved in SCU’s mess. Let them fail without you failing with them. Come join GRIME, not only is it the smartest thing for your career health wise, but I also know we can pay you more. All you have to do is join us.

Coby: Almost seems too good to pass up.

Tad: Great.

Coby: ...but Imma still pass.

Tad: You’re kidding me, right? Is that supposed to be a bad joke?

Coby: That wasn't a joke. That's what's up!

Tad: Well, that’s your call. I think you know how this works though.

Tad leaves the frame as Marissa looks at Coby.

Marissa: What do you think he meant by that?

Coby: ...means even though I don't have a match, tonight is going to be a long night...

Cyan, and Cadet Blue appear from behind Coby. Marissa looks past Coby at both of them, giving him a slight heads up about what is coming. Cadet Blue hits Coby in the back of the head with a flying forearm and Marissa bails from the area. Cyan goes to grab Coby, but the fastest member of Jet City is able to push Cyan away. Cadet Blue rushes in but Coby sends a harsh kick to his midsection that stops him in his tracks. Blue in the mid-section. Gold, and Yellow appear at the end of the hallway that Marissa ran towards. Coby looks back at them to see he’s seriously outnumbered and takes off running the opposite direction.

\'user\'user
VS
\'user\'user

GRIME Wrestling
Grey and Black vs Jacob Johnson and Jerry Cann

Erik: We come back from commercial with the masked members (Grey & Black) sitting on the hood of a car with their chains in hand. We see Jacob Johnson and Jerry Cann enter the parking lot, looking for a fight.

Liam: Now they walk into a Backstage Brawl with Grey and Black.. This looks to be in Jerry and Jacob’s favor so far as they pull a wheelbarrow of weapons behind them.

Erik: Jacob and Jerry enter the circle of cars. Masked members hop off the hood of the car and leave their chains on the hood.

Liam:  The following contest is a Parking Lot Brawl, scheduled for one fall, and is for guaranteed spots in the Mayhem Survival Match at Supernova 3!  One one side, we have masked members Black and Grey… and on the other side, we have Jerry Cann and Jacob Johnson! Now let the match begin!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Black and Grey run at the Fox Brother and hit them with Running Jump Kicks. Grey starts to lay hard hitting clubs on Jerry’s back as Black nails Jacob with wild, untrained punches!

Erik: Black nails a left to the temple of Jacob dropping him, he hits his head on the front bumper as he goes down.

Liam: Grey keeps laying in the clubs and punches on Jerry. Black jumps on top of one of the cars and runs over jumping on Jerry’s back for a Sleeper hold as she shrieks.

Erik: The momentum causes Jerry to drop to the floor. Grey kicks her foot out to have Black’s head land on her shoe not the cement floor!

Liam: Smart thinking by Grey.

Erik: Black gets off of Jerry, the two bow then go after Jacob to double team him but he is still layed out! The masked members get him up to his feet and lift him up for a Double Suplex!

Liam: They turn around and drop him to the hood of a car.

Erik: Jerry gets to his feet as masked members go in for a Double Clothesline but he ducks it. The masked members stop and turn, they get put on the ground with a Double Clothesline of his own.

Liam: Jerry grabs Grey by her back and hits a Suplex onto the hood of the car.  He turns just as Black comes at him, and he drops her with a Back Body Drop!

Erik: She lands right on top of Black.  Jacob gets up and pulls Black off of the car.  He looks for a Powerbomb onto Grey, but Grey moves and kicks him in the gut to break the hold.

Liam:  The masked members run to get their chains, they run over to Jacob, who turns around, right into a harsh hit from the chain to the side of his face! Grey hits Jacob on the chest then Black.

Erik: Jerry watches for a spot to open up.  He snatches Black up and grabs her chain.  He uses it to choke and drag her toward his wheelbarrow.

Liam:  Black drops down and hits a low blow, followed by a back body drop of Jerry onto the wheelbarrow with a sick crash and crushing sound.  He topples over, holding his gashed side.

Erik:  Grey sets Jacob up for a Powerbomb onto the hood of the car, but Jacob resists it, hitting a club to Grey’s face.  Black clubs him and helps finish him off.  They hold on for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners, advancing to the Mayhem Survival Match… Masked members Grey and Black!!!

Grey and Black back away as the medical team arrives to check on Jerry and Eric. They admire their work, giving each other a high five before they walk off. They find themselves just inside of the building as Indigo, Macaroni and Cheese, Jade, and Ruby whisper to them, and they all head down the hallway to meet GRIME GM Tad Ezra, who has a huge smile on his face.  He clears his throat as many masked members crowd around.  Vixen Staggs steps to the front of the line and they all wait until “American Landfill” by 3TEETH begins playing over the speakers.

The crowd boos very loudly.  Tad leads everyone down to the ring as Liam Gagnon takes the center of the ring.

Liam:  Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together, for the true General Manager of Underground is on his way to the ring.  Being accompanied by GRIME World Nightmare Champion Vixen Staggs, and several masked member representatives, he is… Tad… EZZZZZRAAAAAAA!!!

Tad continues walking down the rampway, waving to the fans who go as far as to throw balled up napkins at him.  He bats them away as he comes to the ring.  He slides inside of the ring as Vixen soon follows.  She shouts out to show Tad some respect, which only makes them boo louder.  Tad shakes hands with Liam and then accepts the microphone from him.  He lets the crowd settle down for a moment before he speaks.

Tad:  Thank you!  Thank you!  Your warm welcomes always hit me right here.

Tad puts his fist to his heart, pounding it a couple of times for good measure.

Tad:  I’ve got a lot to say, and I’m on borrowed time, so shut the hell up and listen, kay?

Tad doesn’t wait for long for the crowd to stop booing him.

Tad:  This is the go-home show for Super-freaking-nova 3!  That’s a big deal.  And what has SCU served up?  Well, Gianni Di Luca proposed to Veronica.  That’s… eh… Everything else has been hard hitting GRIME victories.  And it is for that reason that I’ve talked Gianni into allowing us to hold our GRIME World Nightmare Championship matches at Summer XXXTreme.  I mean, we can only steal the show so many times before it makes SCU look pathetic, right?

Crowd:  Booooooo!!!

Tad:  It’s not Halloween!  Stop booing at me.  Now, as I was saying, we will be taking part in one of SCW’s most unique shows of the year, and a breath of fresh air, what with all that has kept us fan free and stuck in a hotel for 4 months.  No Sail orders be damned, we’re getting on that boat.  And as a celebration for winning the Mayhem Survival, we get to see our titles defended alongside the SCW World Heavyweight and World Bombshell titles.  And what better way than to announce that Max Burke will defend his title against not just one, but 7 opponents… in a Warrior's Brawl Match! You want more competition, you got it, Max!

Crowd: *POP!*

Tad spins around to look at the other camera as he takes a few steps closer to it.

Tad: And what's more. Vixen Staggs will be defending her title against, not one, but two ladies at Summer XXXTreme than to do so right here, right now, and reward the two ladies who just got entered into the Mayhem Survival Match, masked members Grey and Black!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tad is about to say something, but he chokes it back and sighs.  He shakes his head as he continues on.

Tad:  Come on ladies and gents.  Give them a round of applause?

The crowd boos loudly as Black and Grey shake their heads and begin shouting back at the crowd.  Vixen steps forward, looking at Black and Grey masked members. A sly smirk creeps onto her face as she accepts the microphone from Tad.

Vixen: Bravo ladies, Felicitations! I've beaten each of you at different times in my career. But seeing that performance in the parking lot minutes ago, I have to admit that I'm slightly impressed. You took down two men who I just knew would be in the Mayhem Survival.

Vixen offers them a slow clap after shouldering her belt, but there is a hint of condescension in her actions and her voice.

Vixen: Now, I know that masked identities are kept secret on a need-to-know basis. But I've faced both of you, more than once. And truth be told, I look forward to doing it again. however...

Vixen holds up her hand as the crowd boos. She ignores it and powers right through.

Vixen: However, I don’t do anything by half measures.  Like when I beat Angel of Filth for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship, I knew I needed to be a champion everyone could look up to so I took my Crimson mask off.   I am proud of my legacy and since I know who both of you are under those masks, it would only make this match an even higher profile if you take those masks off now. Voyons, let everyone see who is underneath those masks. Come on. What have you got to lose…except the match against me.  Go ahead, unmask, I dare you.

Without any hesitation, Grey steps forward.  She takes center stage, taking a second to look at Tad to make sure there’s no backlash for doing so.  He shrugs and then she begins to tug on her mask.  However, Black walks up and puts a hand on her shoulder, shaking her head.  They share a few words back and forth before turning away from each other and letting their hands go to their sides.

Crowd:  TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!

Tad:  What do we look like here?  We might be GRIME-y, but fuck…

While Tad is talking, suddenly Grey and Black lunge at one another, pulling each other’s masks off from under their hoods.  They look down as Black’s black and blue hair flows from under the hood, covering her face.  Grey looks down too, and the cameras focus right on them both.  They raise their heads and look at each other.

Crowd:  HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Liam:  It’s fucking Kittie and Ruby!!!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Vixen stares at them with a huge grin on her face.  Kittie grins even bigger as she and Ruby step closer to Vixen.  Kittie takes the microphone from Vixen without necessarily asking, and she raises it to her lips.

Kittie::  What you built your career on, I established for you.  You’re welcome.  As the first true Bombshell Champion… since the other one is currently worm food…

Crowd:  FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Kittie: … it is my distinct pleasure to unmask right before I take that title off of you.  You know, we’ve been dying for this moment to get here, and…

“Superstar” by Lupe Fiasco cuts Kittie off as she growls into the microphone.  She walks over to the ropes, ready to get outside, but Tad holds her back as Donna comes out from behind the curtains.

Donna: Well, well, well, I see now. Everything makes sense now Kittie. The reason why the SCU Security team was never around is because they hide behind those GRIME Masks as the enemy.

Tad looks at Donna with a shrug

Donna: Casey, wanted to resign from his duties but I asked him to stay on till at least Supernova 3 as you know changes get made then. I see now why he wanted to resign. So Kittie, or Tad, where’s the rest of them. May as well bring them out and get it over with. Casey is no longer the SCU Head of Security, Kittie clearly is no longer a guard for us. May as well let the cat out the bag.

Tad: You assume a lot. I can’t explain why they weren’t around. Kittie however, she’s been in the ring where she belongs. You just couldn’t see it so you signed her as some security guard.

Donna: I was told she retired, had I known we would have talked.

Tad: That’s neither here or there at this point.

Tad waves for someone to join him at the rampway. Donna looks at the curtain while taking a step back. Omasa Tazu comes out as she stares down Donna Beauchamp.

Tad: Donna, meet Omasa, one of the favorites to win the Mayhem Survival.

Donna: I highly doubt that.

Tad: If not Omasa, someone from GRIME is winning it this year.

Donna: It’s everyone for themselves and yet I can assure you someone in SCU will win this.

Tad: I’m so sure that GRIME will win that I’m willing to make a deal with you. When GRIME wins the Mayhem Survival, you have to allow me to book as many GRIME matches as you book SCU matches.

Donna: No, why would I do that. The point is for you guys to leave and find your own TV deal.

Tad: Look, Donna, WGN wants the highest ratings, I’m trying to let you in on that as we both know who has the real stars.

Tad waves for someone to come out. Hitamashii comes out along with Burnt Orange and Maroon.

Tad: Your greatest Underground Champion was Javi, last I check he works for me, your greatest TV Champion ever Hitamashii, as you can see he is also in GRIME.

Donna: Ivan Darrell and Andrew Garcia, please come out and remove GRIME from the rampway.

Tad: The Dying Breed can’t help you, I know I said that they’re not in GRIME masked but… I lied.

Tad says laughing as we see Burnt Orange and Maroon unmask to show everyone it’s indeed the former SCW Tag Team Champions the Dying Breed.

Donna: Wow, so I see I have a lot of hiring to do… Gianni please come out here.

Donna waits a few seconds for Gianni to appear at the rampway. He looks a little nervous, but he composes himself.

Donna: Gianni, I’m sorry but all of this falls on you as the GM of SCU. Top that with your disregard for the roster outside of Veronica Taylor leaves me with no choice… I’m sorry to inform you but your duties as GM are no longer needed.

Gianni: Hey, hey, think about what your sayin. You need me more then you realize.

Donna: I need a fair GM, not one that allows things to get this out of hand.

Gianni: I have more to offer then you realize.

Donna: Oh really? How so?

Gianni: Well, for one, you have no security, you need a new Head of Security. Who better then me? Plus, you said I’m working with Tad right? like it or not, Tad and I have an understanding. If anyone can help control what’s going on it’s me. Think of how bad it would have gotten if I wasn’t the G.M. As Head of Security, you can be sure that GRIME will not attack Veronica and the rest of the locker room.

Donna: How can you make sure of that?

Gianni: Allow me to make one last discussion as the G.M and I can assure you Tad will back off. We worked well together while I was the G.M., allow me to go out with a bang for SCU. Like you Donna, I’m all about SCU.

Donna: Fine, this better be good, but after that. You’re done.

Gianni: Everyone, as the G.M of SCU I want to let you all know that after Supernova 3 GRIME will no longer interfere with the shows with their Purges. To make sure of this, I am appointing myself as the new Head Of Security of SCU and if Tad agrees with all of this then yes, if GRIME wins the Mayhem Survival, GRIME will share 50/50 bookings with SCU… And with that, I resign from SCU G.M. job

Donna: Do you really think I’ll allow such a thing.

Tad: You got a deal Gianni, just convince Donna to agree or the next purge will be the last one as it’ll never stop.

Donna: No, you’re not going to threaten me.

Gianni: Stop being scared, you claim you have the best stars then let them prove it to the fans. It’s what’s best for ratings.

Donna: Fine, if it’s going to shut you all up, but you never explained what happens when SCU wins so here goes. When SCU wins, GRIME will be gone… Done with. If any of you show up after Supernova, I’ll hand the issue over to the police and have them arrest you all for trespassing.

Tad shakes his head and ignores Donna as he looks at Gianni and extends his hand out to him.

Tad: You got a deal G!

Gianni and Tad shake hands as Donna leaves the rampway not happy.

The cameras cut backstage again, catching up with a breathless Coby Quik still managing to survive the GRIME onslaught backstage. He checks around a corner to make sure the coast is clear before moving into an adjacent hallway. He hears footsteps and stops in his tracks, but rounding the corner in front of him is Marissa Henry, not any of the masked GRIME members that have been tracking him.

Marissa: Coby! I see you have managed to stay in one piece. Have you managed to slip your pursuers yet?

Coby lets out a sigh but shakes his head.

Coby: Feels like the calm before the storm really. Glad you made it out before things got hectic.

Marissa: Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Coby dismissed the thought without even considering laying any of the blame on the interviewer.

Coby: Nah. I've dealt with this type of thing before. I can handle myself.

Marissa does not seem as confident in Coby as he appears to be.

Marissa: There were four of them…

Coby shrugs.

Coby: Yeah, well… they still have to catch me first.

The two move towards each other in the hallway, with Marissa showing her professionalism as she attempts to restart their interview from earlier.

Marissa: Well, if you have a moment, I was trying to ask about Andrew Borg earlier before we were interrupted.

Coby nods, understanding where she was headed.

Coby: I don't know what I can really say about him. It's been a strange month. The guy swindles his way into two wins against me, then loses clean but snaps and attacks me. I don't think I did anything to irritate the guy. You can't win with some people I guess…

Coby catches Marissa's eyes moving past him again, but this time he is more ready. He spins on his heel and is able to deflect an incoming right hand from Cadet Blue before tossing him into several crates along the wall. Before Coby can turn back towards the others, Gold blindsides him with a stiff right hand, and then a quick second that staggers Coby backwards. He is caught from falling by Yellow and pushed back towards Gold. This time Coby is leveled by a haymaker that puts him on the ground. Both Yellow and Cyan move to get Coby back onto his feet to continue the beating but Coby is able to shrug his arms free. Cadet Blue charges in to grab Coby around the waist, but Coby leaps into the air and rolls over Cadet Blue, propelling him into Yellow and Cyan and causing all three to tumble to the ground.  The four GRIME members attempt to regroup Coby takes off down the other end of the hallway, once again managing to escape serious harm.

The camera moves to the hallway, just outside of the door to the boiler room.  We focus on it for a second, and the fans cheer loudly.  The cameraman reaches for the door handle.  However, there is a sudden clearing of the throat, and the camera shifts to the side to see Jenifer LaCroix standing there with Celeste leaning against the wall.

Cameraman:  When did you guys get here? I was seriously looking over there like three seconds ago.

Jenifer:  La magie?

Celeste shrugs and winks.

Cameraman:  It must be magic.  Like, did you see me coming in a crystal ball?

Celeste pushes herself off of the wall.  She strides over to the cameraman, looking him up and down and then she rolls her eyes.

Celeste:  Yeah, that’s what we did.  Seriously, who do we look like?  Andrew Borg when he predicted the current state of the champions months ago?

Jenifer: Enfin, pas tout à fait. Il avait cependant à moitié raison. (Well, not quite. He was half right though.)

Celeste: Minor details. I guess what I want to know is… why was Zack the cameraman trying to go into the boiler room?  Zack, care to shed some light on the subject?

There is a silent pause as Celeste folds her arms over her chest, Jenifer doing the same as they lean on each other.

Zack:  Well, I was supposed to come ahead to get you ready for an interview with Marissa Henry.  Boy, has she got questions for you.

Celeste smiles so sickeningly sweet that you can tell it’s not genuine at all.

Celeste:  Oh, I’m sure she does.  I’m sure that everyone has questions about last week.  I might have had my Twitter account suspended, but Jenifer lets me have a look at things. I’ve seen the comments.

Jenifer:  Elle a vu la façon dont les gens parlent d'elle. Comment elle doit être celle qui affrontera Dahlia Rotten. Elle vient de la battre la semaine dernière, après tout. (She has seen the way people are talking about her. How she has to be the one to face Dahlia Rotten. She just beat her last week, afterall.)

Celeste rolls her eyes and leans off of Jenifer, who shrugs her shoulders.

Jenifer: Quoi? Je commençais à penser qu'ils allaient me réserver contre vous, car ce serait la seule façon pour vous de subir une défaite. Et ce titre serait magnifique autour de ma taille, non? (What? I was starting to think that they were going to book me against you, because that was going to be the only way you would suffer a defeat. And that title would look magnificent around my waist, no?)

Celeste:  There’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance.  Find that line, baby girl.  And here’s a hint… I’m nowhere near that line.

Jenifer leans in and smiles sweetly at Celeste.

Jenifer:  I know…

Just then, Marissa walks into the picture with her microphone, getting a bit of a pop of her own.

Marissa:  Ladies, it’s a pleasure to see you two, and not in the boiler room on top of that. The light does wonders for you.

Celeste:  Well, one of us at least…

Celeste winks, but Jenifer nods and holds her hands up, doing her best momentary Veronica Taylor impression.

Marissa:  I see I’ve caught you in a much better mood than last week. And speaking of last week…

Celeste:  Could we not?

Marissa looks stunned by Celeste’s honesty.

Celeste:  Look, I know I said a lot of things last week. And I’m going to be honest with you.  I’d say them all again this week, even with a loss under my belt.  My first in 908 days.  I might have sounded like a bitch, but come on. You can’t say any of that was untrue. Especially about Delia Darling. Fuck that cow.  You know it. I know it.  Zack knows it.  They all know it.

Jenifer:  Sauf pour Dahlia, bien sûr. (Except for Dahlia, of course.)

Celeste takes a deep breath.

Celeste:  Fuck you.

Marissa:  While your words last week were debatable at best, Jenifer has a point.  Dahlia did beat you last week.  Granted, you had 908 days undefeated, and you are an amazing competitor… you can’t take away what Dahlia accomplished.

Celeste thinks about it for a second.

Celeste:  You’re right. She beat me. I didn’t see it coming.  I won’t take anything away from Dahlia, because she did what nobody else has been able to do. I applaud her.  But… yes, there’s a but.  A big, big but.  There’s no way that lightning can strike in the same spot twice.  So, I am calling Dahlia out for Supernova 3. If she’s up to pulling double duty.  And if Donna will agree to it, I’m ready to prove myself, and that blotch on my record will soon disappear in my rear view mirror.

Jenifer:  Ensuite, vous forcerez leur main. Vous les forcerez à me faire prendre le titre. (Then you will force their hand. You will force them to make me take the title from you.)

Celeste:  Then I will say to you… Bring it, baby. I’ve already made it clear. I will defeat anyone.  Hell, bring my mom here, and I’ll defeat her. I. Don’t. Care.  As far as I’m concerned, I’ll be seeing Dahlia at Supernova 3, August 1st.

Celeste seems to be tired of the interview, and she just walks away.  Jenifer looks at Celeste, chuckles, and then follows suit.  Marissa gets a half smile on her face.

Zack:  Damn, that was pretty a pretty solid lead.

\'user \'user
VS
\'user \'user

GRIME Wrestling
Ruby and Jade vs Apathy and Indigo

Liam:  The following contest is a Lights Out Match under GRIME Rules, and is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiintroducing the competitors!  On one team, representing the masked members of GRIME, they are Jade and Ruby!!!

Ruby puffs out her chest as she looks across the ring at her opponents, as Jade seems to be giving her a pep talk.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents, Queen of Apathy and masked member Indigo!!!

Queen rests in their corner, staring back across the ring as Indigo jogs in place.  She looks like she’s ready for the bell to ring, and she charges across the ring as the lights go out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Erik:  We can hear the thumping around in the ring as we see the lights of Indigo bouncing around with the lights from Ruby’s mask.  They appear to be brawling.

Liam:  We can see Jade looking around, moving  She turns around just as the lights come back on.  Apathy is behind her, and she hits a Jump Kick.

Erik:  Jade takes it, and then she holds onto her neck as Apathy grabs her by the back of the head and throws her through the ropes and to the outside.

Liam:  Apathy steps back into Ruby, who wraps an arm around her neck and brings her back with a Suplex.  Indigo is quick to stomp on Ruby before she can even rise up from the mat.

Erik:  Indigo gets a few good shots in, but she soon finds her leg in Ruby’s grip before getting Dragon Screwed to the mat!  She then stands up, still holding the leg.

Liam:  Catapult into the corner.  Apathy readies herself to charge, but Jade grabs her leg from the outside and trips her up.  She falls to the mat face first and gets pulled outside.

Erik:  Jade grabs onto Apathy’s head and goes to smash it into the apron when suddenly…

*Lights Out!*

Erik:  We can hear steel and skull meeting as Jade’s mask suddenly falls down toward the ground.  We can see her crawling a bit.

Liam:  Ruby seems to be hitting Shoulderbutts to Indigo in the corner.  Indigo falls down to the ground.  Ruby leans down and appears to be dragging Indigo across the ring.

Erik:  Jade gets up, and we continue to hear skull crashing against steel over and over again, so it must be Apathy taking the damage!

Liam:  Indigo’s face seems to be flying across the… did Indigo just unmask?  Turn the lights on! Turn the lights on!  Bitch just went off script!

Erik:  It’s not her time!  But the lights come back on and we see Indigo holding her hands over her face as she ducks out of the ring.  She rushes under the ring.

Liam:  Damn… Apathy is busted open as she stumbles back to her feet.  Jade hits a Superkick to her, and she drops down, rolling under the ring.

Erik:  As Jade goes to lift up the apron, she is met with a blast from a large confetti popper, temporarily blinded as Indigo comes out with a sack over her head, eye holes cut out.

Liam:  Ruby slides out of the ring and goes to grab onto Indigo’s sack, but Apathy reaches under the ring to stop her.  Indigo rams a knee into Jade’s side and flings her back to the ring.

Erik:  Ruby uses her strength to stop Apathy from keeping her from moving.  She drags Apathy out of the ring and hits an eye poke to Indigo.

Liam:  She throws Indigo back inside of the ring as Apathy continues to hold on.  She drags Apathy further as Indigo backs up, looking at Ruby.

Erik:  She doesn’t see Jade standing up behind her now.  She walks right into Jade, who wraps her arm around Indigo’s neck and takes her down into a chokehold.

Liam:  She’s struggling against it, but there’s no rope breaks in this one.  Indigo still tries to gain leverage by getting to the ropes.

Erik:  Indigo gets dragged back a few paces, and Apathy is in a similar hold by Ruby on the outside of the ring.  Indigo begins tapping out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners, advancing to the Mayhem Survival… masked members Jade and Ruby!!!

Ruby releases Apathy as Jade releases Indigo.  Jade goes to pull the sack off of Indigo’s head, but she slaps the hand away and immediately ducks out of the ring.  She grabs her back and puts it on over the sack.  She meets up with Apathy, checking on her head.  Apathy just shrugs as they leave, allowing Jade and Ruby to celebrate inside of the ring peacefully.

Erik: I hear we are going to hear from the champ right now. We’re going to get Max’s reaction to tonight’s announcement of his title defense in the Warriors Brawl.

Cut to Casey Williams, and the G.R.I.M.E. World Nightmare Champion Max Burke. Max is sporting a tailored suit. His eyes are hidden by his Ray Bans. A small bandaid covers a memento left from Raab’s thumbtacks.

Max: I told you Raab. You just had to listen carefully. I told you.

The G.R.I.M.E. World Nightmare Championship is lifted into view by his owner. Max places the title on Casey’s shoulder.

Max: This championship was not leaving my side. We both knew this. You can admit that. Everyone is having a great laugh that the big man has my back right now. But, I tried to let you in on the secret. This isn’t the same Casey that these kids know these days. I want you to go to scwrestling.net and give yourselves a little history lesson. Do your little search feature and look up “Hotstuff Inc”.

Max and Casey look into the camera with a smirk.

Max: Sorry Erik.

Max shrugs his shoulders, and chuckles.

Max: We ran roughshod through Sin City Wrestling. We were the greatest collection of athletes in the history of Sin City Wrestling’s well known strength of factions over the years. Mark Ward’s design was perfect. Every piece of our stable was unique. We all brought something different to the table, and we decimated the ranks of Sin City for months. Casey Williams was an essential cog in that machine. We unleashed Casey, and he broke bodies. The destruction was beautiful.

Casey grips the title tightly. He cracks his neck to either side.

Max: That my children is who you are now dealing with. Look at what we did last week. The proof is on his shoulder right now. I told you Raab. I told you not to make me do it. You forced my hand as usual with Samuel. So... you got Casey’s autograph. Then I spiked your damn head into the canvas one more time. And now... I got my wish. Thank you Erik. Warriors Brawl at Summer XXXtreme. You see kids... another history lesson for you. I put the “almighty”, the “legend” Kain in a bodybag. I bloodied him. I broke him. I took his Roulette title. That night on that cruise I finished the climb that was nearly a year long journey to that championship. The blood feud with Kain took each of our legacies to a whole different level. We destroyed each other for months. We crossed the line every damn day. Ask anyone... the heat between us was raging... out of control house fire type heat.

Max takes off his sunglasses. Nostrils flaring, he takes a deep breath.

Max: That is what you are now dealing with. You saw what I did under my mask as Abaddon. You see how I have steadily raised the level of violence since capturing the World Nightmare championship. When I make my return to Summer XXXtreme do you honestly believe that any of you poor unfortunate sacrifices are walking out of that ring under your own power. Fuck no you are not. I am going to dismantle each and every one of you with exact and devastating force. I have proven each and every week since my return that I am not playing around this time. G.R.I.M.E. and your World Nightmare Champion is taking over Sin City. At Summer XXXtreme, I promise you this right now... history repeats itself. I will leave each and every one of you in pools of your own piss and blood. I am walking out of Summer XXXtreme with MY championship firmly where it belongs around my goddamn waist. You can count on that.

Cut back to the announce desk.

Inside their locker room, Team Canada members Stewart, Gail, Gemma, and Dahlia, are chit-chatting as Marissa Henry enters.

Stewart: Hey.

Marissa waits for her cue.

Marissa: I’m here with Team Canada, first Dahlia let met ask you about last week, everyone is still buzzing about your match with Celeste North and the fact that you ended her 908-day undefeated streak.

Dahlia: Celeste North is one of the very best wrestlers I ever faced, maybe the best, it was a hard-fought match, and respect to Celeste.

Marissa: With the win, you enter the Mayhem survival match at Supernova.

Dahlia: That’s right yes we’ve never won a Mayhem survival match, it’s a tough grueling match, that I will be looking to finally win for Team Canada, and it will be great help my fellow SCU stars prevent those GRIME wankers from winning.

Marissa: Stewart everyone knows by now who you're facing at Supernova and the stipulations of the match.

Stewart: Indeed Marissa, my Combat title against Shooter Reed's career, we’ve known each other for a while and you know what I capable of and what I’ll do to keep the combat around my waist and in the Team Canada camp, but this match is personal, Shooter owns my girl an apology, and so far he’s been hiding like a coward, but Gail will get her apology at Supernova, and I rid Sin City Underground or the cancer named Shooter Reed.

\'user\'user
VS
\'user\'user
Good Shepherds vs OTE
Father Gerald and Brother David vs Dax Beckett and Eyesnsane  

Darlyn:  The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!!!

And the boos become louder. Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up as Brother David comes out behind him, looking around as he casts judgment on the crowd. Gerald nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. David nods along to each spoken word, but there is something in his eyes that is a bit vacant.They walk down the ramp as Gerald continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. David climbs onto the apron and looks around. They get inside of the ring as Gerald slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

The lights in the arena go out and Eyesnsane in his wrestling gear steps through the curtain and onto the stage.

Darlyn: Aaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents… On their way to the ring, representing Over the Edge, they are… Eyesnsane and Dax Beckett!!!

Once he is in place the music starts and at the 15 second mark of the song as the arena hears, “Here I am” a blue spot light shines on Eyesnsane, now joined by Dax Beckett.  Dax nods and speaks to Eyesnsane as he looks slowly to the left and then to the right before slowly walking down to the ring where he uses the steps to get on the ring apron as Dax slides in under the ropes.  Eyesnsane then climbs in the ring between the second and top rope. He walks to the center of the ring and turns and looks throughout the entire arena as the music plays before the lights return to normal.  He and Dax turn to their corner, speaking as the bell rings.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 05:58:49 PM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 05:45:09 PM »

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Dax and Brother David start the match off.  They meet in the middle of the ring.  Dax points over to the side, and David looks, just to get slapped in the face.

Gena:  He gives Brother David a slap on the behind for good measure. Dax laughs, but is not prepared for Brother David to punch him square in the face.

Chad:  Dax stumbles back and David tackles him to the ground with a Spear, followed by a series of hard punches.  Dax stoked a fire he didn’t mean to.

Gena:  Or did he?  He gets Brother David over and onto his back, punching him right back.  Gerald attempts to get inside, but Eyesnsane is also getting inside, so he stops.

Chad:  David gets to his feet first.  Dax goes for a Clothesline, and David ducks it.  He lifts Dax up for a High Angle Suplex, spinning a few times first.  He goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Eyesnsane is getting inside, but Dax gets a shoulder up just after two.  He slides to the apron.  David lifts him up, but Dax punches him in the face and then hits a Shoulderbutt through the ropes.

Chad:  He does a Sunset Flip over the top rope, but David keeps it rolling, grabbing Dax’s legs and gets another cover, and Dax doesn’t try to kick out right away with the position.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Dax shakes his head and makes it over to Eyesnsane to tag him in. Eyes climbs inside and he and Brother David go for a power struggle.

Chad:  Eyesnsane gets the initial advantage, pushing David backward a bit.  The crowd roars as David stumbles back two steps.  He then roars out as he powers back up to a vertical base.

Gena:  David is able to get Eyesnsane back three steps, bending back slightly.  He holds him there for a second as the crowd continues to go crazy.

Chad:  David nods his head as he looks out into the crowd, however, that is interrupted when Gerald reaches and tags himself in, very liberally.

Gena:  Gerald begins pounding on Eyesnsane’s back as David stumbles back, glaring at his father.  He walks over to his corner and gets stink face.

Chad:  Gerald rips Eyesnsane off of the mat and sends him into the ropes.  Gerald goes for a Big Boot, but Eyesnsane ducks under it.  He spins around and locks a Triangle Chokehold on Gerald.

Gena:  Gerald struggles around, trying to find his way to the ropes with his feet, but he’s just a bit short.  Eyesnsane nods his head, looking right at David, who stays on the apron, motionless.

Chad:  Gerald continues to flail around on the mat until he is able to get his foot on the bottom rope, latching his foot on.  The referee calls for the break.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:  Eyesnsane lets go and takes a step back as Gerald holds onto his throat, shaking a finger at Eyesnsane.  He stumbles back against the ropes, coughing as he calls for medical attention.

Chad:  As the referee starts speaking into his earpiece, Gerald catches Eyesnsane with a sucker punch to the face.  He then tackles Eyesnsane to the ground.  He gets in a couple of good punches.

Gena:  But then Eyesnsane catches one arm.  He is able to twist Gerald over and onto the mat. He climbs on the back and then adjusts into the Tap or Snap (Crippler Crossface)!

Chad:  Gerald shouts out to David for help, but David holds up the tag rope.  He weakly reaches his arm out for a tag.  Gerald continues to try to reach for the ropes until finally, he just taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners… Eyesnsane and Dax Beckett… Over the Edge!!!

Eyesnsane releases Gerald, who breathes heavily on the ground.  Eyesnsane and Dax high five as they celebrate their win.  Gerald looks up to David, who just steps down from the apron.  Gerald follows after once he is able to walk.  Eyesnsane and Dax work the corners, taking in the crowd’s cheers.

Backstage is Mercedes Vargas. As if in cue, the SCW Hall of Famer looks up from her smartphone at the camera.

Mercedes: So it's that time of year again. The Mayhem Survival match is just around the corner and this year has a tough field as it is. A lot of new faces, and a lot of familiar faces too. Like Eyesnsane. Yeah, last week he reminded us that he was in the first Mayhem, but you know what else? I eliminated Eyesnsane to win the first Mayhem three years ago. Now I have a shot of being the first two-time winner.

Mercedes holds up two fingers.

Mercedes: The way I see it, I already made history once. Why not do it again.

Mercedes gives an obnoxious shrug of her shoulders, which then follows a arrogant smirk.

Mercedes: The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me.

\'userVS\'user
SCU vs GRIME
Halo vs Light Blue

Darlyn:  On her way next, from Hollywood Hills, CA, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is your Underground Champion… Halo Annis!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up and B-Brat walks out, smirking and twirling what looks like a long necklace as the crowd boos the second generation star. Halo follows behind her looking stoic and simply ready to go seemingly paying the boo birds no attention at all. B-Brat takes her sweet time getting to the ring making sure she milks all the attention she possibly can as she drinks everything in. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes effortlessly, Halo following right behind her. They take the center of the ring and B-Brat walks up to the ropes, flashing hand signals to the crowd as Halo stands behind her, simply raising her right fist to the sky. B-Brat steps back and smacks Halo on the belly, pointing to her as Halo simply stands tall, ready for war.

Liam: Aaaaand her opponent… representing the masked members of GRIME, she is… Light Blue!!!

Light Blue comes rushing through the crowd and slides inside of the ring.  She gets in Halo’s face as they share a glare.  Light Blue shoves Halo, and Halo shoves her back twice as hard.  The referee calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Light Blue pummels Halo viciously as referee Jade Pham tries to separate them.

Chad: Light Blue grabs a handful of Halo’s hair and slams her head up and down quickly. She finally lets go as she shouts out angrily. She moves back from Halo, who slowly makes her way to her feet.

Liam: Light Blue charges at her once again, but Halo grabs a handful of her hair and hits a Snapmare with a Dropkick to the small of her back, and then a slap to the back of the head as she goes down.

Chad: Halo glares down at Light Blue for a second.. She points down at Light Blue as she continues to plot. She goes to pick Light Blue up, but Light Blue rolls her up into a Small Package pin!

One…
Two...
Kickout!

Chad: Halo kicks out, Light Blue gets to her feet and hits the ropes as Halo gets up. Light Blue bounces off and tries to knock Halo down but Halo wraps her arm around Light Blue’s head and drops her with a Swinging Neckbreaker!

Liam: Halo gets up as does Light Blue, Light Blue steps up to Halo who pops her in the face with a right cross punch!

Chad: Halo hits Light Blue with alLeft jab then another right cross!

Liam: Halo Spears Light Blue to the turnbuckle. Halo runs to the opposite side of the ring…

Chad: Halo seems to be going for her Pop Rocks! It is as Halo goes for another, harder hitting Spear that shakes the post!

Liam: Light Blue stumbles out of the corner. Halo hits Light Blue with a Dropkick to the back, but Light Blue bounces into the ropes and comes back with her own Punt Kick to counter the Dropkick!!!

Chad: Light Blue goes for the cover…

One..

Chad: Halo kicks out! Light Blue gets up picking up Halo as well, she sends Halo to the ropes. Halo bounces off and then slides through Light Blue’s legs, tripping her up. She then hits the Black 13 (Claymore Kick)! Halo goes for the cover.

One..
Two..

Liam: Light Blue kicks out, Halo quickly gets up and on the top turnbuckle... She jumps off for a Leg Drop but Light Blue rolls out the way. Halo lands on her rear but gets up right away and heads back to Light Blue…

Chad: Both women get up as the crowd again chants Light Blue's name! Halo goes to grab Light Blue but Light Blue kicks Halo in the mid section! Light Blue goes to grab Halo but Halo kicks her now in the mid section.

Liam: Halo kicks her again then grabs Light Blue head dropping her with a Face Buster!!! Halo goes for the cover!!!

One...
Two...

Liam: Light Blue kicks out!

Chad: Both women get to their feet, Halo goes to clothesline Light Blue but she ducks it!

Liam: Light Blue goes for a Dropkick but Halo moves out the way…

Chad: Halo now goes to grab Light Blue but Light Blue kicks Halo in the stomach then goes for a Superkick but Halo blocks and counters as she locks an Ankle Lock on Light Blue in the middle of the ring.

Liam: Taps out right away as Halo applied more pressure… Fuck…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here is your winner… Halo Annis!!!

Halo doesn’t even bother to acknowledge Light Blue any further as she rolls out of the ring and to the outside. She spares a glare for Liam on her way up the ramp as “Lost at 22”.

Camera’s go to the ladies locker room. SCU reporter Merssia Henry walks in the frame as she tries to interview the new TV CHampion Melissa Ruin but Melissa is not taking any questions at this moment.

Marissa: Halo, is Melissa around?

Halo: Not sure hold on.

Halo turns her head back to yell.

Halo: Hey Mel, Marissa wants to know if you're here to ask you questions.

Melissa: No.

Halo: Sorry, she hasn’t been around all day.

Marissa: You know I heard her right.

Halo: Yup.

Marissa: When will she be ready for an interview?

Kelli: How would we know, she is not here for us to ask.

Marissa: Oh that’s right.

Marissa looks at Merlot.

Marissa: How about you, what say you Merlot.

Merlot: Merlot only speak for self, not Melissa. If Melissa no want to talk to Marissa, must be reason.

Marissa: You have a boxing match with Veronica Taylor.

Kelli: You mean against her not with her.

Halo: Yeah, not sharp with the words.

Marlissa: Merlot knew what I meant.

Merlot: Hai. Please get to point.

Marissa shakes her head as the three ladies share a laugh.

Melissa: I’m ready.

Kelli: Ghost of Melissa is calling.

Halo: She can get right spooky if we don’t attend.

Marissa: Merlot, rumor has it that Veronica will knock you out.

A smile that can only be described as wicked creeps across Merlot’s face. She then lets out a mighty laugh.

Merlot: Marissa? Don’t believe everything hear. Might make a fool out of you later on.

Afterwards, Merlot gives Marissa a stern pat on the shoulder before she turns around and makes her way towards the showers.

Marissa: Well then, thank you ladies.

Kelli heads to the showers to attend to Melissa. Marissa takes a step to follow but Halo gets in her way and points at the door.

\'user\'user
VS
\'user\'user
Pride Tag Team Championship
Kelli Torres and Mz Holly Wood vs Ariana Angelos and H.B. Carter

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Pride Tag Team Championships!!! On their way to the ring, they are the team of...Kelli Torrrrrrrrrrrrrres and Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of two lovely ladies dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with their feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the ladies inside kick their way through the thin paper to reveal... Kelli Torres and Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp.  Kelli takes a more serious approach, slapping a few hands on her way down the ramp They climb onto the apron, Holly swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up , dancing around the ring to the music.  Kelli steps inside and walks around, getting the crowd pumped up as they wait for their opponents.

“I Know What Boys Like” by The Waitresses begins to play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match.

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Darlyn: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Ari and Kelli start things off.  There is a quick show of good sportsmanship in the middle of the ring before they break away and start circling each other.

Chad:  That doesn’t last long as they tie up.  Kelli gets the advantage as she gets behind Ari and brings her back with a Belly-to-Back Suplex.

Gena:  She goes to bridge it into a pin, but Ari kicks out before the count of one.  They get back to their feet and Ari puts Kelli down with a Clothesline.  She goes for a Standing Moonsault.

Chad:  Kelli moves out of the way and Ari barely lands on her feet.  As she stumbles, Kelli sweeps her legs out from under her.  She mounts and hits several punches to Ari.

Gena:  Ari is stunned at first, but preservation kicks in and she begins blocking the hits.  She then grabs Kelli and turns her over, mounting with punches in return.

Chad:  Kelli grabs Ari’s head and flips her down to the mat.  They get to their feet and Kelli hits a right cross to Ari.  Ari ducks a left hook and bounces off of the ropes, hitting a Crossbody.

Gena:  Ari goes to hook the leg, but Kelli shows ring awareness as she puts a foot on the bottom rope immediately.  Ari gets up as Kelli scrambles back to a vertical base.

Chad:  Ari comes off the ropes, looking for a Leapfrog, but Kelli drops her back against the turnbuckle, causing Ari to hit her head on it.  She stumbles back along the ropes for the tag.

Gena:  Kelli nods her head as she slowly walks back toward Holly.  She reaches a hand out and Holly makes the tag. Holly jumps over the ropes, right as Carter does.

Chad:  Carter and Holly approach one another in the center of the ring.  Carter gives a few compliments as Holly smirks and moves her hair out of her face.

Gena:  Holly and Carter tie up, each one looking for the advantage as they struggle to find it.  Holly gets Carter back a few paces, only for Carter to back Holly up a few in the other direction.

Chad:  Finally, Holly gets a knee to Carter’s midsection.  She shoves Carter’s head between her legs as she twerks.  The crowd goes nuts for this, even more when Carter hits a Back Body Drop.

Gena:  Carter twerks, showing Holly how it’s done as he goes for a Split Leg Somersault, landing it perfectly and hooking the leg.

One!

Chad:  Kelli breaks up the pin at one as Holly gets to her feet once more.  She bounces off of the ropes, Carter leans down to hit a Back Body Drop, but Holly jumps up for a Rear View!

Gena:  Carter falls back and Holly jumps up, hitting a Standing Frog Splash over Carter’s midsection, causing him to hold his ribs.  Holly leans back and shakes her chest.

Chad:  A lot of extra bounce there. That’s suspicious.  Holly leans down for the cover, but a rather awkward one at that…

One!
Two!

Chad:  Ari pulls Holly’s leg to drag her off Carter.  Carter shouts at Holly, pointing to her chest.  Holly shrugs her shoulders.  Carter tags Ari in as he continues to hold his chest.

Gena:  Holly tags Kelli back in, and Kelli charges Ari   She Spears her to the mat and begins throwing punches.  Ari rolls over, and the two go at it wildly until Kelli hunches over her.

Chad:  In the corner, Kelli pulls herself up a bit, stomping on Ari.  The referee backs her up as she wipes at her face.  Ari gets up, and Kelli charges forward, hitting a Superkick to Ari!

Gena:  Kelli stumbles a bit before falling on top of Ari for the cover!  We could have new champs right here!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Carter pulls his partner from under Kelli.  Holly comes inside immediately and holds her arms up as she goes for a spin, her breastplate flinging forward as she tries to hit Carter with her titties!

Gena:  Oh, but Carter moves out of the way and whips Holly around in a full circle, causing her to crash her breastplate into Kelli!  Carter hits the Passion Fruit (S.O.S.)!

Chad:  Kelli falls into the corner, holding the back of her head as Ari hits a Running Corner Dropkick.  She jumps to the top rope and hits the Angel’s Descent (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press), hooking the leg!!!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners and STILL Pride Tag Team Champions… Ariana Angelos and Helluva Bottom Carter… Team GO!!!

The crowd cheers as the champions take their belts and walk around the ring.  Holly shakes out the cobwebs after a moment and goes to check on Kelli.  She looks down at her breastplate and gives Kelli an apologetic look.  Kelli nods her head, but doesn’t seem very happy still.  Holly helps Kelli to her feet as they leave Team GO to celebrate their victory.

"Nightmare" by Halsey plays over the speakers as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction. Those who are cheering are cheering loud while those who are booing boo just as loudly. It doesn't take long before Delia Darling steps out onto the stage. She is wearing a sparkling see through gown over a black bodysuit. She looks from side to side before stomping the aisle on her way to the ring as if it were a runway. She makes it to the ring and she goes up the steps. She steps inside of the ring and wastes no more time as she gets a microphone and begins to speak.

Delia: Hello darlings!

Crowd:  Yeahhhhh! Boooooooo! Yeahhhhhh! Boooooooooo!

Delia rolls her eyes and scoffs into the microphone.

Delia: You're welcome? Vous knows I did not have to be here. I have blessed you wi's my presence. Is z'is not good enough? Yeah, apparently not…

Crowd:  Yeahhhhh! Boooooooo! Yeahhhhhh! Boooooooooo!

Delia: I have some s'ings I would like to discuss. Like Celeste Nor's 908 day streak ending. How fitting it would do so on z'e same night she decides to call out moi?

Delia does a very nasally chortle, typically French sounding. She pauses as the audience reacts in a mixed reaction, however with more boos than cheers. She takes back over.

Delia: As I said before, it does not matter who is at my side, I am a winner, baby! As much as I would prefer Mercedes, I am not dependent. I can team wi's Veronica, or just skip I'd liability and fight in a handicap match. I will be victorious because I am just z'at fucking good. I'm Delia FUCKING Darling!

Delia roars into the microphone, drawing more reaction in her favor.

Delia: Name a date and a time, and I will settle z'is score once and for all, even z'ough it is like so obvious as to who is z'e best Mean Girl z'at z'ere is. Spoiler alert, it never was Liz…

Crowd: BOOOOOOO!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!

Delia stops, not expecting that big of a reaction and she just sighs, shaking her head.

Delia: Ugh, whatever… I did not just come out here to speak of z'is. I have come out here to give everyone a gift. Somes'ing to take z'e sting out of z'e GRIME dominated evening. A beacon of hope going into Supernova 3, looking forward to Summer XXXTreme. But a present to hold onto for SCU's one pay-per-view stream of z'e year. 29. Does z'is number ring z'e bell?

Delia gives a pause to let the audience ponder the odd number she spouted off. She paces across the ring and back a few times before spinning on her heels and coming to a stop.

Delia: 29. What could it mean? Hmmm… oh yeah, it is z'e number of competitors in z'e Mayhem Survival confirmed. 11 SCU stars, 14 GRIME stars, and 4 return guests representing SCU's interest in z'e Mayhem Survival match. Z'is leaves one spot open for a GRIME competitor, but… no more qualifier matches left, awwwww…

Delia rubs at her eyes in an exaggerated manner. She walks around to put on the show. She stops and looks up to the ceiling. She raises the microphone almost artistically.

Delia: Z'at spot belongs to… your's truly. I am calling it. I'm just not sure how I'm going to handle a second Mean Girl being responsible for giving GRIME yet anos'er advantage. I really don't want to do it. I don't. But, vous deserve a Mayhem Survival winner to be proud of since 3 years running have been… Not so great.

Crowd: MERCEDES VARGAS!! *Clap* AUSTIN JAMES MERCER!! *Clap* MERLOT AYANO!! *Clap*

Delia waves it off, especially the first chant. She swaggers over to the corner and rests in it.

Delia: I'm going to do it. I will represent GRIME just once, in order to give you what you want, what you need… what void deserves as loyal fans. It is a burden I can bare. I mean, look at z'e lineup in here. I mean… Valentina? Why don't vous just gift wrap it for me…

Another round of chortles are heard from Delia as she takes a second to catch her breath. She opens her mouth to speak when she's cut off by "Boss Bitch" by Doja Cat. She stomps over to the ropes as Valentina walks onto the stage with a microphone.

Valentina: Um, excuse me bitch?

Crowd: *POP*

Valentina: You want to talk about me? Someone who actually fought in a match to earn the right to represent SCU?

Val starts walking toward the ring but is cut off from speaking by Delia.

Delia: Correction, hunty. Veronica gave it to you when she blatantly attacked Krystal. Don't be arrogant, Val.

Valentina: Arrogant? Can you even hear yourself talking? You're the one making an ass of yourself. And to throw me under the bus when I thought we were friends. We did the Supernova 3 photo shoot together. I'm honestly surprised.

Delia: Are you really? I've never been known for my kindness and understanding. I am not a nice person. Sorry not sorry.

Val scoffs as she walks up the stairs. She steps inside of the ring and gets right in Delia's face.

Valentina: Actually, hon. You are sorry. You're really, really sorry. You're a sorry excuse for a wrestler, for a model, for a human being. You don't belong in the Mayhem Survival match, and I'm going to prove it right now.

Val ducks out of her jacket as she tosses it to the corner. Delia laughs as she sets the microphone down on the turnbuckle. She takes off the sparkling overdress and sets it next to the microphone. Val waves her forward and nods her head as the crowd cheers loudly, growing in anticipation. Delia grabs onto Val, but Val leans back against the ropes, rolling back with Delia held on. She rolls Delia over to the ground outside, but has hold of the ropes to stop herself from going over with her. She stands on the apron as Delia looks ultimately offended. Val pulls the overdress from the turnbuckle and drops it on Delia.

Valentina: Take your cheap dress and get it the hell out of SCU's ring, you disgrace…

Crowd: *Mega POP!!!*

She flips her hair over and winks. Delia growls as she storms to the back. She stops at the curtains and spins back to shout.

Delia: Vous will pay for z'at in z'e Mayhem Survival, bitch!

Val shrugs and steps down to the ground outside to walk after her, taunting Delia as each of them disappear backstage, getting ready for the Main Event match.

We find ourselves focused on Tim Staggs as he taps on a couple of doors with a baseball bat as he walks by them. The first one opens up seconds later as Eyesnsane, Kaos, Dax, Mickey, and Michi walk out of the room, cracking their knuckles as they walk behind Tim. He looks back at them with a nod as Eyes, Dax, and Mickey give a look that says "I got you".

Another door opens up to find Kris Ryan's, Connor Murphy, Alexis, and Celeste North. They throw up their hoods and carry their shovels as they flank Tim.

Lastly, but absolutely not least, the SCU women's locker room door opens up, and put pours Halo Annis, Kelli Torres, Merlot Ayano, Winter Elemental, Tatsu Ikeda. Then out of nowhere, Mz Holly Wood walks up to the group. Tim nods his head as Holly steps in next to Kelli. The group walks together in silence as they get to the outside of the GRIME locker room. Tim pulls out a bullhorn and puts it up to his mouth.

Tim: Attention! Attention!

Tim bangs on the door with his baseball bat. He waits a second, but there's no answer. He clears his throat and speaks louder into the bullhorn.

Tim: EXCUSE ME I'M TALKING TO YOU! Javier! Filth! Hitamashii! Gold! Yellow! Useless pieces of shit in or out of masks! You think you can walk in here? Start sanctioned purges? Injure our own? And expect us to sit back and take it?

Group: Yeah!

Tim waits for a second, and still nothing. He nods his head and looks back at the group to draw energy from them again.

Tim: You walk around here, throwing around demands? Invading a tradition we inherited from Honor Wrestling, the Mayhem Survival? That is OUR MATCH! OUR RIGHT! You get told "no" and you bully your way into it anyway. Where does it stop? When each and every one of us roll over and take it? I THINK NOT!!!

Group: Yeah!!!

Tim once again waits for a response from GRIME, but it stays silent. He shakes his head and bashes the bat into the door twice more.

Tim: You aren't anything special. You attacked each and every one of us. We were once separated, but not anymore! We are together, and we have the numbers. I get that you're too cowardly to face what you are responsible for creating! Just like you ride on the back of Veronica Taylor who is a snake, cowardly on her own. You're worse than cowards! You're craven dastards! Cockroaches, and we're the exterminators!

Group: YEAH!!!

Tim is about to bang on the door again when it opens up. Tim gets ready for a fight when we see a maintenance man with a mop and rolling bucket in hand. He looks confused and scared. Tim lowers his bat when we hear laughter coming from behind them. They quickly turn to find Javier, Filth, Hitamashii, Rory, Jacob, Eric, and several masked members standing there.

Javier: Odelay homes. What was you saying about being ready for war, vato? Because where I'm standing Tim, you don't look nowhere near ready to fight GRIME. You used to be smart, homes what happened?

Tim moves to the front of the group now and looks right at Eric Weaver.

Tim: You've come full circle. Back in the day, you were Javier's bitch. And today? You're Javier's bitch.

Javi shrugs as Eric goes to jump at Tim. Javi stops it at the last second.

Javier: Tim you need a cerveza or something. Calm your little titas, Rojo. Why is SCU leaving the work to the children? Are the grown ups too busy being Combat Champion, chasing their own tails for titles, ignoring the hostile takeover homes? We already beaten and battered most of you, ay dios mio homes gimme a break…

Tim shrugs his shoulders as he takes a few steps forward.

Tim: Not all of us. And going into the Mayhem Survival, we're going to end any misconception that you're going to take over SCU. As a whole.

Javier: Good luck with that mang.

Tim doesn't bother making the first move and instead he swings his bat, catching Javi's shoulder. Eric tackles Tim to the ground as Eyes grabs Yellow. Dax and Mickey begin throwing punches at Gold and Sea Green. Hitamashii and Holly Wood trade kicks when Merlot sweeps Queen of Apathy off of her feet. Kelli and Halo brawl with Jade and Ruby, Connor and Celeste go at it with Filth and Rory. Michi and Kaos knock down Andrey and Indigo. Alexis swings her briefcase around at any masked member who moves.

As the brawl spreads out through the hallway, an equipment box is thrown open and Yellow goes inside of it, followed by Sea Green and Pakistan Green. It gets slammed closed and locked. Eyes, Dax, and Mickey use their strength to push it across the floor, clearing a path as they take down Javi, Eric, and Rory. They keep going as Filth jumps on Eyesnsane's back, punching and clawing as they pushed the box into the back of a box truck. Kelli and Halo throw Jade and Ruby into the back of the truck as Michi and Kaos kick Andrey and Indigo into the back. Celeste swings a chair, knocking Filth off of Eyesnsane back. She hits another, knocking Filth into the truck. Holly goes to close the hatch, but Javi comes at her. She ducks and Tim nails a Superkick on Javi, putting him down. Holly closes the hatch and locks it, giving a knock on the back of the truck as it takes off. The rest of GRIME rushes off to regroup, leaving the group to chase after them, getting a major pop from the crowd as they spread out to try to sweep the fallen members. They all rush out of the shot as we go elsewhere.

\'userVS\'user
Main Event
TV Championship 2 out of 3 falls
Angel Kash vs Melissa Ruin

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Darlyn: And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

The SCUTron turns on. We see the Sun Devils football field with the drummers of the school's marching band in the middle of the field making the letters ASU for Arizona State University. The drums goes off twice, with a second pause before going off again twice repeating this process 3 times before the other drums come in. This happens twice before the group starts breaking formation.

The bugle team march onto the field as they begin to play…

ASU Marching band plays their version of Public Service Announcement II by Jay Z.

The Drummers move around as they form the letters SCU. The Bugle team marches in place below the letters making 6 rows underneath. The S and C break apart as the drummers making the U move to the side. The first row of bugle break up to join the drummers as they form the letters TV. The rest of the Bugle team break formation as they walk around the letters TV. Within 20 seconds they all gather under the letters TV to spell out CHAMPION.

The gurp breaks up and marches around the field for a bit as they start to slowly make out the name Melissa Ruin…

Darlyn: On the way to the ring she is a two time all American in Lacrosse and Basketball from Arizona State… She is your SCU TV Champion… Melissa Ruin!!!

\'user

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Melissa runs at Angel, she jumps and nails a jump kick that sends Angel through the middle and top ropes as she lands on the apron. Angel gets to her feet and yells at Jade while pointing at Melissa.

Chad: Jade makes Melissa back up to give Angel room to get back in the ring. Melissa goes to the opposite corner. Angel gets back in the ring… Melissa rushes Angel hitting her with another jump kick that sends her back on the apron!

Gena: Angel gets back to her feet yelling even louder at Jade.Jade points at Melissa to back away. Melissa gets close to Angel and grabs her by her hair as she drags her back into the ring from over the tops ropes.

Chad: Melissa lets go of Angel as she goes for a clothesline but misses as Angel ducks underneath it. The two turn around to face each other. Melissa goes to grab Angel to tie up but Angel hits a quick low kick then grabs Melissa’s arm for an armdrag!

Gena: Melissa gets right back to her feet, she tries to grab Angel but Angel grabs Melissa and flips her over with a hip toss. Melissa gets right back to her again but Angel grabs her head and flips her over with a snapmare that Angel holds on to as she presses her knee up against Melissa Back while holding on to a chin lock.

Chad: Angel is showing Melissa some basic wrestling. Melissa better do something to change things up or she can end up in big trouble. Melissa tries to break the chin lock but can’t pry Angel’s hand apart.

Gena: Angel laughs then moves her knee from Melissa’s back then slams the back of her head on the mat. Angel puts her knee onto Melissa’s forehead. Melissa shoves Angel’s knee off her head.

Chad: Melissa rolls over, Angel tries to kick her but Melissa rolls over again then does a kip up to her feet. Angel grabs Melissa from the side and lifts her up to drop her on the mat with a side backdrop.

Gena: Angel waits as Melissa slowly gets up. Angel kicks Melissa in the midsection then grabs her head as she gets Melissa off her feet and drops her with the Face Blower! (Face Buster) Angel goes for the cover!

One!!!
Two!!!
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Angel has scored one victory and needs one more to win this match.

Chad: Angel scores the first point. Angel gets off of Melissa as Jade checks on her. Melissa sits up for a second then gets to her feet. Angel runs over and grabs a handful of hair. Melissa quickly kicks Angel in the stomach, Melissa gives Angel two middle fingers. Melissa kicks Angel again then turns and grabs Angel’s head... Ruinously Stunned!!!

Gena: Melissa goes for the cover!

One…
Tw…

Chad: Angel gets her right shoulder up at the last second!

Gena: Melissa looks at Jade in shock… Jade counted fine and Melissa knows it. She just couldn't finish Angel right then.

Chad: Melissa gets off of Angel but helps Angel back to her feet as well. Melissa swings Angel’s shoulder then grabs her head to nail her with a swinging neck breaker. Melissa runs over to the corner as she climbs the turnbuckle…

Gena: Melissa jumps off to nail Angel with a frog splash but misses as Angel rolls out of the way!

Chad: Angel turns Melissa around and hooks the leg for a cover…! No Melissa counters it to a small package as she manages to roll Angel over in perfect position for the pinfall!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Melissa Run has scored a victory, the next one to score a victory will be the SCU TV Champion!

Gena: Melissa lets go and gets to her feet as Angel quickly gets up and argues with Jade about the count.. Now about her shoulder being up… Jade ain’t trying to hear it and signals for her to Melissa to fight.

Chad: Melissa and Angel charge at each other. Melissa goes to tie up but Angel rakes the eyes of the TV Champ instead. Jade yells at Angel for it. Angel pokes Melissa in her left eye with her index finger. Jade gives her a final warning as she gets between the two.

Gena: Melissa moves Jade out of the way and nails Angel with a hard right fist. Melissa gives Angel another closed fist. Jade now warns Melissa as Melissa gets on top of Angel and lays out another closed fist. Melissa hits a third punch… Jade calls for the bell. Melissa’s being DQ!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Jade grabs Melissa's arm and pulls her off of Angel. Angel rolls herself to the outside of the ring.

Darlyn:  Ladies and gentlemen… Jade has disqualified Melissa Ruin… Therefore your winner of this match… Angel Kashhhhhhhh!!!!

Angel laughs as she walks over to the time keeper to get the TV title.

Darlyn: However, the TV Title can not change hands via a DQ therefore still your SCU TV Champion…

Angel: Nooo!!!

Darlyn: Melissa Ruinnnn!!!!

Angel goes to grab the title as Melissa slides out of the ring. She grabs Angel him behind and lifts her up for a German suplex. Jade slides out the ring and is in the perfect place to catch Angel as the two collide and drop to the floor.  

Melissa gets her TV Title as Angel gets up pushing Jade in the process. Angel runs over at Melissa and turns her around to face her only Melissa swings the title around and nails Angel in the face with it. Melissa theme starts to play as she leaves the ring side area.

Chad: This is not over between them. We know the TV title is set to be defended at Summer XXXTreme, if not NAgel Kash, you best believe she’ll take major issues with this.

Gena: Donna has a choice to make. Along with what she has at stake at Supernova 3. We no longer have a G.M in SCU, What will Donna do about that? Gianni being new Head of Security doesn’t sit well with me. Can we even be safe at Supernova?

Chad: So much to be explained at Supernova 3 for SCU and at Summer XXXTreme for SCW!

The scene fades with Melissa Ruin walking up the rampway carrying her TV Title over her shoulder.