Author Topic: The Black Sheep v The Barnharts  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
The Black Sheep v The Barnharts
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:16:37 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 RP per week, per character, 5,000 words max.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 02:45:36 PM »
 MIKAH CAME OUT OF RETIREMENT TOO SOON

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart informed me that she and her husband, and tag team partner, Bill Barnhart, decided to run separate comments leading up to their Mixed Tag Team match against Kris Ryans and Mikah at Summer XXXTreme VIII. Without further delay I turn you over to Bea Barnhart who is in their room on board the Sun Princess cruise ship located in Los Angeles, California.

The scene switches to the room of Bea and Bill Barnhart on board the Sun Princess cruise ship located in Los Angeles, California. The camera pans around the room and from what we see we think Bea and Bill have been assigned to a medium size room, possibly one of the Mini Suites, which is a good size for Bill, Bea, and Iris their English Bulldog. Bea is casually dressed today in jean shorts, a white tank top shirt, and flip flops. When the cameraman returns his camera to focus on Bea she launches into her comments for her Mixed Tag Team match at Summer XXXTreme VIII. We don’t see Bill or Iris in the room so we assume they are out and about checking out the Sun Princess cruise ship.

Bea:  As the Narrator informed you we have decided to run separate comments on our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match at Summer XXXTreme VIII. We didn’t feel the need for me to comment much on Kris Ryans and Bill didn’t feel the need to comment much on Mikah because in Mixed Tag Team matches once a member of a team tags out the other team member must enter the match. Male versus male and female versus female. Simple concept for this type of match and the winner of the match, me and Bill of course, is by pinfall, submission, count out, or disqualification.

Bea stops for a moment to partake in a sip of sweet tea before continuing her comments.

Bea: Ahhhh! I love sweet tea and where we live in the State of Georgia two drinks are considered the main drinks in Georgia. The first is Coke since the headquarters for the Coca-Cola Company is Atlanta. In fact Coke is such a part of Georgia if you go to a restaurant and you order a Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or any other soda, they will only bring you a Coke. If you ask for unsweetened ice tea they’ll look at you like you’re crazy. Coke and Sweet Tea is IT in Georgia and I’m IT in Sin City Wrestling.

Bea sips more of her sweet tea then continues her comments.

Bea:  At Summer XXXTreme VIII me and my husband, Bill Barnhart, are in a Mixed Tag Team match against Kris Ryans and Mikah, also known as Black Sheep. From the rumors I’m hearing there seems to be tension between Kris and Mikah and that’s not a good thing for Tag Team members to have. On top of that, if I understand the information correctly, after having a successful time in Sin City Wrestling Mikah went into retirement like Kris Ryans did. Mikah, I’m not here to guess why you went into retirement and I’m not here to guess why you decided to come out of retirement. I’m here to tell you that I take you seriously in this match as your history in Sin City Wrestling speaks for itself. Although I may have missed something I did come up with you were a three-time Bombshell Champion, one-time Roulette Champion, and one-time Internet Champion. Holding five championships is a major accomplishment. Even so the fact remains that although you won championships five times you also lost those championships five times. I know, however, that a wrestler of your talents, abilities, and history in the wrestling ring should still be a reasonable challenge and I accept that challenge. I’ll also let you know that I’ll defeat you if we are the two legal wrestlers inside the ring at that time. I’ll re-state that I take you seriously, I don’t take you lightly, and I’m going to be on my best game in our match. Even with all my praise for your work in Sin City Wrestling, Mikah, you have to ask yourself if maybe you came out of retirement too soon, like Kris Ryans did, and you remember what happened to him right? Kris came out of retirement, faced my husband Bill Barnhart, and Bill made Kris submit in the match. Is that what you’re facing at Summer XXXTreme VIII in our match? We’ll have to wait to find out.

Bea finishes the sweet tea in her glass then she refills her glass from the pitcher on the table in front of her.

Bea:  I always look at the entire picture to see what comes up. The fact that you’ve been successful in Sin City Wrestling, holding then losing, five Championships, you still went into retirement. There’s two things I’ve never understood in the sport of wrestling. The first are wrestlers who are in their high forties in age into their fifties, and some older than that, yet they continue to wrestle as if they can compete against younger and more agile wrestlers. The second, which is the category you fall into, are wrestlers who are successful yet they run off into retirement even though they knew they could still compete. Or. . .could you? Did you go into retirement so you wouldn’t have to suffer more losses and walk away as a chump? Did you go into retirement because you saw young talented wrestlers coming up and you knew you couldn’t compete with them? I have no clue why you left wrestling when you did and I honestly don’t want to know. Just know this Mikah that when I soundly defeat you in our match at Summer XXXTreme VIII you’ll then have a valid reason to go back into retirement.

Bea drinks half the sweet tea in her glass then refills it from the pitcher on the table which drains the pitcher.

Bea:  Everyone knows that me and Bill play the game of wrestling cleanly and honestly. We don’t violate the rules. We don’t interfere in matches. We don’t hire interference in matches. We take the hurt to our opponents fully within the rules of the match we are involved in. On the other hand my research shows you and Kris often rely on the wrong things to get you over in a match. I don’t know who our Referee will be but I’m hoping it is one of the very strict, by the book, ready to call a Disqualification when needed, and one who will not take crap from those of us involved in the match. Mikah I know what you two are hoping for. You want one of the Referees who is known to get easily distracted. You want one of the Referees who will back down when intimidated by the wrestlers who are violating the rules. You want a Referee who makes a very slow count on a pin attempt. You’re hoping for injustice and we’re hoping for justice. If we have a great Referee for our match you two are going to lose. That’s all I need to state for today. Please take in all I’ve said and make sure you fully understand where I’m coming from. I don’t want to hear you claim you didn’t know this or that when you lose the match to us.

Bea ends her comments and the cameraman calls into the Network to tell them to get ready to cut back to regular programming once he cuts his camera feed. Bea smiles into the camera and waves to the viewers. After a short time the cameraman cuts his feed and the screen goes black for a few seconds before the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 02:46:40 PM »
 THE MIXED TAG TEAM WE ARE FACING IS A JOKE

Narrator:  Hi! I’m the Narrator who gives you commentary to lead you into the comments by Bill and Bea Barnhart so you will be aware of what they are planning to talk about. Bill told me he will talk about the joke Mixed Tag Team consisting of Kris Ryans and Mikah, who call themselves Black Sheep, they face at Summer XXXTreme VIII.

The scene changes to the room of Bea and Bill Barnhart on board the Sun Princess cruise ship located in Los Angeles, California. Bill Barnhart is sitting on the couch with his English Bulldog Iris sitting next to him. Bill is wearing khaki shorts, flip flops, and a pink pullover shirt. Iris? As always she is wearing her pink diamond-studded dog collar. The cameraman informs Bill they are airing now so Bill launches into his comments.

Bill:  It is nice to be able to watch Bea’s comments before I air my comments. Bea sure did lay down some great smack. I hope you don’t mind if I play music in the background while I comment on our upcoming Mixed Tag Team match against Kris Ryans and Mikah at Summer XXXTreme VIII. The song I’ll have playing was one I enjoyed as a kid growing up in Oakland, California. Although it was an older song we had a place named Pleasant Valley which was located about half way between Sacramento, California, and Lake Tahoe, so it was a name of a town we were familiar with. The song is PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY by The Monkees.

Bill starts the playback of The Monkees PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY and we hear it play in the background.

The local rock group down the street
Is trying hard to learn their song
They serenade the weekend squire
Who just came out to mow his lawn

Bill:  Kris and Mikah you are going to learn that you are no match for me and Bea in this Mixed Tag Team match. You two, like the local rock group down the street in the song, are trying to learn your routine as a Mixed Tag Team. Hard to work as a team when the team members have attitude issues with each other.

Another pleasant valley Sunday
Charcoal burning everywhere
Rows of houses that are all the same
And no one seems to care

Bill:  Rows of wrestlers that are all the same is what I see in Sin City Wrestling. Kris and Mikah you are no exception. You are copycats and losers that’s all.

See Mrs. Gray, she's proud today
Because her roses are in bloom
And Mr. Green, he's so serene
He's got a TV in every room

Bill:  Every television in every room will be tuned into Summer XXXTreme VIII to watch me and Bea destroy you two.

<Another pleasant valley Sunday
Here in status symbol land
Mothers complain about how hard life is
And the kids just don't understand

Bill:  Wrestlers complain how hard their careers are and others just don’t understand. Your wrestling career is only hard if you make it hard or think it is hard. If you’re comfortable in what you are doing in the ring there’s no such thing as a match you cannot understand.

Creature comfort goals, they only numb my soul
And make it hard for me to see
Ah thoughts all seem to stray to places far away
I need a change of scenery

Bill:  Kris, Mikah, wrestlers like you two tend to live in the past, to cherish their past records and success in the ring, but unfortunately that allows you two to let your minds wander which will keep you distracted in our match. You represent what WAS in the past. Me and Bea represent what IS now in the sport of wrestling and Sin City Wrestling.

Ta ta ta ta, ta ta ta ta
Ta ta ta ta, ta ta ta ta

Charcoal burning everywhere

Here in status symbol land

Another pleasant valley Sunday (a pleasant valley Sunday)

The song PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY by The Monkees is finished and Bill turns off the playback device.

Bill:  Kris your team sucks. Yeah you heard me correctly. I didn’t mince my words. I didn’t try to say something complicated that you would claim you didn’t understand. Straight up your team sucks. You lost to me at Climax Control 266 when I knocked you out with my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold. You came into that match thinking because you had success in wrestling before that you would have it again against me. Wrong! I smoked your ass like a cheap cigar! If you think this upcoming match is going to be easier for you than what you had against me at Climax Control 266 I’ll ask Iris to come into the conversation to tell you how it is going to be. Come here Iris! Time for you to get a few minutes of camera time.

Iris scoots over next to Daddy Bill and their interaction begins.

Bill:  Iris please tell the viewers what the outside covering of a tree is called.

Iris:  BARK!!!

Bill:  Bark is correct! Good job Iris! Kris if you and Mikah think you’re going to come into our match and have an easy time against me and Bea then you’re damn sure barking up the wrong tree! Iris could you tell the viewers what the top of a house is called?

Iris:  ROOF!!!

Bill:  Roof is the correct answer Iris! Good job again! Now, Kris, if we were wrestling in a regular arena I would make the comment that our defeat of your team would be so epic that we would blow the roof off the event center. Not sure if we can literally accomplish that on the Sun Princess Cruise Ship but we can symbolically blow the roof off the venue where our wrestling match will be held. Final question Iris. What is the consistency of Sandpaper?

Iris:  RUFF!!!

Bill:  You’re correct again Iris! I promise you, Kris, this is going to be one of the roughest matches you’ve ever participated in. I’ll make this match so rough on you that you’ll wish you never signed your name on the Contract for this match. Thanks for helping me out with that segment of our comments Iris. Good girl!

Iris is pleased with her performance and she kisses Daddy Bill on the cheek then she slides over on the couch to catch up on her beauty sleep.

Bill:  Kris since you and Mikah are a joke of a team I have a few jokes I’d like to share with you. I’m doing this to try to make your loss to us more acceptable to you. By telling jokes that people will be laughing at you can then try to claim people are laughing at the jokes and not at you and Mikah. So, Kris, are you ready for some humor?

Bill lets out a laugh before starting with the jokes.

Bill:  When I watch movies I think about what the movie would have been like if they cast someone else in the starring role. One that came to mind is what if they cast the Beast from Beauty and the Beast as the Elephant Man? Remember the famous line in the movie uttered by the Elephant Man I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!! but with the Beast as the Elephant Man the reply would be UH. . .YES YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!

Bill lets another loud laugh loose.

Bill:  What if a Frog was driving a car and his car broke down and they had to call for a tow truck to tow their car to the auto shop? Wouldn’t that be considered that he was a towed Toad?

Bill lets out a rip snorting laugh. He recovers himself to continue with his comments.

Bill:  Kris this will be my final comments and I’m directing my comments at you since you’re one of those who is guilty of doing what I’ll talk about. Many wrestlers claim that I’m not Champion material. You and others claim I don’t deserve to be Champion because you think I don’t look like a Champion, or you claim that you think I don’t have the body of a Champion, or you think I don’t have the right attitude to be a Champion. Here in the sport of wrestling we’re not all created by using the same cookie cutter so that we all end up looking the same, talking the same, and wrestling the same. That would be the most boring wrestling federation ever. Kris I don’t give a damn what you and other wrestlers think of me. I don’t give a damn what the fans think of me. The opinions of others are just that. . .opinions and I don’t take the opinions of others seriously. I know my wrestling abilities and how I perform in the wrestling ring. Just because I don’t look like you, walk like you, talk like you, or have the same wrestling style as you, doesn’t mean I’m not better than you. For damn sure, Kris, I was way better than you at Climax Control 266 when I knocked you out with my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold. I’ve already proven I’m better than you and I’m ready to prove it again at Summer XXXTreme VIII.

Bill informs the cameraman he’s done with his comments for today. The cameraman cuts his camera feed and the screen goes black.

Offline Kristopher Ryans

• View Profile
    • Kristopher Ryans
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 02:42:39 PM »
 All Alone
Las Vegas, NV
20 July 2020
OFF-Camera

It was the early hours of Monday morning, and Kristopher Ryans had already had about as much of Sin City and Underground shenanigans as he could handle. Mikah hadn’t bothered to show up for Climax Control. Coby had come running to him for help before turning the backstage area into an adult game of tag with the masked GRIME idiots. All he wanted to do was head back to the hotel, where Mikah would hopefully be. In the back of his head, he knew that it was going to be an argument. At least he would be able to make sure that nothing horrible had happened in the hours since he last saw her. As he makes his way through the parking structure to find his car, someone darts out between two cars, startling him.

Kris: What the fu---

Kris jumps backwards with a fist raised to defend himself, but his eyes spot his would-be attacker and cause him to relax slightly. GRIME had been chasing Coby all over the arena for most of the night. The fastest member of Jet City was still in one piece, even though he was breathless.

Coby: Sorry. I wasn’t sure that you weren’t them at first...

Kris rolls his eyes and moves around Coby. He takes his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the doors to his car. He pulls open the back door on the driver’s side and throws his bag inside.

Kris: Well, I’m not. They wish that they were as good as I was. That’s why The Nobodies are going to be shutting them up for good. Glad to see you have been wearing them out though.

Coby shakes his head, having followed Kris to the car.

Coby: You say that now, but they outnumber The Nobodies too. It’s only a matter of time before that catches up to you.

Kris doesn’t seem even remotely bothered by the idea that the group would be targeting him.

Kris: Well, they haven’t really gotten their hands on you yet. I think I’ll be able to manage. Plus, I have back-up.

Coby does not allow Kris to escape after the jab. Instead, he tries to flip Kris’ argument back to him.

Coby: Oh really? Where was Mikah tonight then? For that matter, where are The Nobodies? Tim and Alexis seem to be doing their own thing and really don’t need you. Mikah can’t be bothered to actually show up. For all the backup you have, you’re standing out here all alone.

It wasn’t a conversation that Kris was prepared to have. Not with someone who had abandoned him and went running back to Seattle. The two of them were supposed to have each other’s backs. Even if he was right about The Nobodies and Mikah, he wasn’t any better than them either. At least not in Kris’ mind.

Kris: Look, I don’t have to explain anything to you. You bailed. You took your opinion with you. Now you expect me to jump at the chance to help you? I’m gonna pass. You’re still standing. You can clearly take care of yourself. Don’t worry about The Nobodies. Don’t worry about The Black Sheep. You’re Jet City. That’s your place. Unfortunately it’s just not mine anymore.

Coby laughs at his friend, but it is more sarcastic than joyous.

Coby: That’s the attitude problem that landed you out here all alone. Everything is always everyone else’s fault with you. You’re always the victim.

Kris fires back without a second thought.

Kris: Well that’s what happens when everyone treats me like the villain. I shouldn’t have expected you to be any different than the rest.

Kris pulls open the driver’s door and sits down in the seat. He starts the car, but before he can pull the door closed, Coby grabs it by the top of the frame. He looks down at Kris blankly, and tries to force all of the hostility out of his voice in the hopes of getting through to his friend.

Coby: When you spend all your time acting like the villain, people are going to treat you that way no matter how you feel. I asked you for help today, and you blew me off. What would you call yourself if not a villain?

Kris shakes his head, and pulls the door free from his friend’s grip. The car roars to life, and Kris pulls out around Coby, leaving him alone in the parking area without another word.

==========================================================

Here we go...yet again...

The Grand Slam Champion is sitting behind his desk with his feet propped up on top of it. He doesn’t look like he is happy to be in front of the camera, which is a shocking change of pace. It could just be that he was getting tired of speaking about this particular opponent. It seemed like no matter what he did, Bill was constantly in his way. Maybe it was finally starting to grate on The Miracle. Although, it is entirely possible that his exasperation was caused by his tag team partner. The two had spent the majority of the last two weeks at each other’s throats after Mikah pulled off the victory in her return. It didn’t seem like Kris was going to poke at that wound though. Instead, he keeps his focus on his upcoming opponents for now.

You know back when I was making my big return I didn’t give Bill Barnhart the credit that he deserved. I paid for that. The guy shocked the world when he spoiled my return. For a night, he validated all the horrible things that people say about me on a weekly basis. You know what? I’m kind of glad that he did.

Kris laughs, and sits back in the office chair, causing it to lean dangerously. He is wearing the bright orange shirt ‘villains’ shirt that the designed team had released to social media earlier in the week even though it was not scheduled to be released until Summer XXXtreme. He had ruined more than a couple of people’s days in order to get one for himself early. He wasn’t going to lose any sleep over it. The company was making money off of his talent. It was the least they could do. He continues on, pondering the alternate timeline that winning his debut would have put him on.

What would have happened if I won that match? What would I have gained? Look at what I have been able to do since coming back to Sin City. Sure, I lost that first one, but I won the right to control my destiny. I beat Griffin Hawkins, the man challenging Ben Jordan for the World Heavyweight Championship in a little over a week. And to make sure NOBODY thought it was a fluke, I went ahead and did it a second time on the very next show. I managed to step over a handful of people that were supposed to be the new up and comers set to pack me up and send me back to 2017. I beat O’Malley, the Underground Champion. I brought back a mixed tag team that is undefeated, and continued our winning ways against the Trenton Tigers.

A wide smile comes across his face as he mentally runs through all of his highlights. At this point, everyone in SCW knew that Kris’ most favorite thing in the world was Kris. It didn’t surprise anyone that he was wasting time propping up his own ego before talking about the defeat that not only got under his skin, but stayed there for more than a month.

So how did losing to Bill Barnhart really hurt me? When I re-signed with SCW, I was confident that I was going to be able to stroll through the roster and do whatever I wanted. I didn’t think that I had to put the work in. I thought that I was going to be good enough to slide by based on skill and muscle memory. Bill Barnhart proved me wrong right out of the gate. I lost cleanly in the middle of the ring, and the world was shocked. Of course, Bill would go on to botch the championship opportunity that he was given for pulling off the upset, and I would go on to win every single match they put me in, but that can’t change the fact that Bill won all those weeks ago. Then again, when Bill was given the opportunity to seize his destiny, he found himself with his shoulders pinned to the mat by yours truly.

Kris had felt a weight lift off of him the second that he managed to avenge his loss against Bill. He hadn’t even realized how much it had been weighing him down until after the match was over. Sure, he had walked away from it with a chance to challenge for any championship he wanted. Even better, he had walked away with back-to-back victories over Griffin Hawkins. Nothing took the pressure off quite like being the one to pin Bill in the center of the ring though. It was like he had closed a chapter of unfinished business. He had brushed a smudge off of his record. He could move on.

You see, Bill didn’t win because he was better than me. Bill didn’t really win at all. I lost. It was my actions that put me in the position that I was in. It was my arrogance and shit work ethic that lost that match. It was a lack of preparation. I came in expecting to walk all over everyone, and Bill reminded me that if I wanted to do that, I was going to have to put the work in. In a way, he did me a favor. It is always better to get those stumbles out of the way early on. Otherwise you end up winning the small matches and choking in the more important spots.

He laughs, thinking about how Bill had done that very thing with the opportunity that he won. Kris was ecstatic to have avoided that fate for himself. He was on a roll that felt almost unstoppable since coming up short in that first match, but would it have ended up the same way had he won? If nobody burst his bubble in his return would everything else have fallen perfectly into place? Probably not. Mikah might not even have agreed to come back. They may not have had the argument that had derailed their last week, but maybe they would not even have been a team at all. It was a fork in the road that he was glad he never had to go down. His career has had more than one lucky turn like that.

Which is why I asked if I would have been any better off winning that first match. Really. Think about the way that the path in the road would have forked. If I beat Bill, I don’t adjust my behavior. There is no epiphany that pulls my head out of my ass. Maybe Finn Whelan would have walked away with a win. It’s certainly possible that Jack Washington would have really broken me like he promised to. Worst of all, I could have lost to Griffin Hawkins at Into the Void, or even failed to win my championship opportunity at the next Climax Control. Rest assured, the house of cards would have eventually come crashing down. That’s why I can say, without hesitation, I’m glad that my only loss happened on the night that it did.

The thought of being stuck near the bottom of the ranks after breaking the glass ceiling he was trapped under just a few years ago made him literally nauseous. He doesn’t allow himself to dwell on the bizarro world anymore. Instead, he shifts focus back to reality.

Since then, I have been looking pretty unstoppable. The calls to return me back to 2017 are slowing down, because people are realizing that it can’t be done. Everyone that thought I was going to flame out after just a handful of matches has been proven wrong. Everyone that saw me lose to Bill and wrote me off as a has-been is probably pretty upset to see me rise from the ashes. I don’t know why people are surprised though. I have made a career out of doing things that NOBODY thought that I could, and I have no intention of stopping until I get everything that I feel like I deserve.

He pauses like he is waiting for the audience to ask him what it is that he means. However, he is alone in the room and there is nobody available to push the monologue along. Kris turns his face away from the camera, and covers his mouth with a hand before responding to himself in a much more higher-pitched female voice.

”...but what is it that you think you deserve, Kris?”

He pulls his feet down off the desk when he turns back to the camera, and has a wide smile on his face. He laughs as his feet hit the floor and he sits up in the chair, more square to the camera.

Thank you audience! Have no fear, because that’s what I’m here to talk about!

The fake enthusiasm doesn’t last, and the smile fades off of his face.

Mark and Christian could have easily put us in the mix with Wolfslair and Bitch ‘n’ Moan for the Mixed Tag Team Championships. Mikah and I certainly have the resumes to earn the spot. I could have even cashed in my own shot in order to have our team added to the match at Summer XXXtreme had I wanted to. Instead, we find ourselves in what will undoubtedly be looked at as an informal number one contenders match should the champions retain their titles. So if you think about it, this isn’t really a contest, it’s an audition. Bill and Bea Barnhart are just a blip on the radar. These two are not some kind of grand challenge. I proved last time I was in the ring with Bill that I have taken his best shots, and overcome the disadvantage, and Mikah is literally the greatest Bombshell of all time. This match is as lopsided on paper as it is going to be once we all step into the ring together. The problem is, despite everything Mikah and I have done, we are still new as a team. And it doesn’t help that all the public ever sees us do is argue with one another either. The bosses clearly aren’t sold on our ability to work together, or even coexist with one another. Both of us are combative. Both of us are difficult to work with. Neither of us really like following the rules backstage or in the ring. In every possible meaning of the phrase, we are Sin City’s Black Sheep.

He shrugs his shoulders. The name was not originally his idea, but it was fitting. The Sweete Twins had been onto something all those years ago when they recruited Kris, Mikah and all of the others to their cause. Kris had been part of The Nobodies, and Jet City in SCW, but there was always something that just felt right when he was part of the Black Sheep. It was where he fit in, despite all outward appearances.

So instead of handing us the spot that we probably deserve, Mark and Christian are going to make us work for it. They want to see that we are willing to put the work in to get what we want. It’s almost like they have forgotten that they are challenging us to do the one thing that we have always been able to do. All they have done by delaying us is give both myself and Mikah another occasion to rise to. NOBODY thought that I was going to be able to win the World Heavyweight Championship. When I first arrived here as a drug riddled kid just trying to hustle people out of money, NOBODY thought that I was going to go on to be a Grand Slam Champion. For as much shit as all of the Bombshells give Mikah, has she not succeeded in literally everything that she set out to do? She is a Triple Crown Champion totally on her own. No group helped her win championships. She didn’t have friends. She didn’t have partners. Every single one of her accomplishments are of her own doing. How many other Bombshells have been able to do that in this company? Now her sights are finally set on becoming a Grand Slam Champion. Who could possibly hope to stop her when absolutely everyone else has failed?

It wasn’t normal for Kris to heap so much praise on another person. He was quick to build himself up, but wasn’t really good at sharing the spotlight. The fact that he would have so many positives to share about his partner was surprising. Especially given that they had not exactly been seeing eye-to-eye over the last couple of weeks. It was the truth though. As successful as he had been on the men’s side of the roster, Mikah had done more on the more difficult Bombshell side of things. That was why she was already in the Hall of Fame while Kris was still waiting for the honor himself. He couldn’t deny how talented she was, even if she was going to rub it in his face later. Sometimes they were too alike for their own good.

People are always going to point to the fact that we argue to try and discredit us. They think that teams should be on the same page about all things, at all times. They think any dissension in the ranks is cause for panic. The problem with that is Mikah and I can’t stand anyone. We may not like each other sometimes, but we hate all of you so much more. We are two people that should have never joined a team to begin with. Everyone would agree that we were doing perfectly fine on our own. NOBODY doubts that if Mikah had chosen to return and chase the Bombshell Championship, she would have it sooner rather than later. As for me, I have already beaten Griffin Hawkins twice, and Ben Jordan has never been able to beat me. I could have inserted myself into the main event picture, and likely walked away successful. Yet, both of SCW’s Black Sheep chose this path instead. Why? Because that is what we want to do. People don’t have to understand it. People don’t have to accept it. The Trenton Tigers didn’t think that we could work together, but everyone watched them get beaten two weeks ago.

He starts speaking more quickly, getting more excited as he goes. Now that he was getting further and further away from having to talk about the failure that was his return, he seemed more like himself. The arrogance that grates on most of his critics was back and on full display.

We were the ones that this division was created for. We are the chosen team. We deserved to be in contention for those mix tag team championships the moment that we announced that The Black Sheep were back. People can think of us as villains for saying so, but who’s to say that we consider that a bad thing?

He looks down at the words displaying across his shirt and smirks at the camera. The Miracle wasn’t sure if he liked it at first, but it had grown on him since. In a way, he was more fitting than any of SCW’s marketing had previously been.

Villains get shit done. Villains are the ones that are always driving the stories. Without us, there would be no heroes for all of you to watch fail to stop us. We are the ones making the changes. Everyone else is fighting to stop us. It’s reactionary bullshit. What would this company be without villains? Alicia Lukas has had the red carpet rolled out for her since her return, and she is far from a pleasant individual. Amber Ryan currently has everyone’s attention, including a real hero, all because she continues to keep things interesting.

Kris hadn’t been shy about how impressed he had been with the vast majority of the Bombshells as of late. The twists and turns of that division had long outpaced the men on the roster. In fact, that was one of the reasons that Kris had bailed on the idea of chasing singles championships and opted into the mixed tag division in the first place.

...and sure, you all boo the hell out of us...but what would we be left with if the villains weren’t playing their parts?

He rolls his eyes, some of his enthusiasm falling away.

The half-hearted handjob that will be the respect-fest between Ben Jordan and Griffin Hawkins. It is the least talked about main event in recent memory, and it is because there is no spice to it at all. Sure they have the World Heavyweight Championship to fight over, but there is no real story there. There is no hook. It is just two guys fighting over a belt that is so heavy it does the opposite of holding your pants up. If anyone was looking for the reason that they aren’t the endcap to this show, there you go. It can’t stack up to the excitement of the SCU vs GRIME battle, the Bombshell Championship match, or even Wolfslair taking on Bitch ‘n’ Moan. Why is that? Because of the villains.

Kris loved conflict, and he was not alone. The most hyped matches on the Summer XXXtreme card were between bitter rivals that were trying to maim on another. The matches where there was something on the line other than gold or respect were the ones that everyone was talking about. The fans wanted the competitors to be out for blood. Kris was just giving them what they wanted. You know, except for allowing a hero to walk away with a victory over him.

We give people something to watch. Everyone turns in to watch us lose, only to walk away disappointed. Do they turn off the show and never come back? Absolutely not. They tune in the next week hoping that we get what’s coming to us. It’s not about whatever white knight steps up to stop us. That person is irrelevant. They are just fulfilling a role. The one of the hero that is destined to fail in the end. This is Sin City! We couldn’t have a name like that if the good guys were the ones rising to the top. Even Saint Ben has found that top spot to be a little corrupting.

Kris thinks back to watching Ben’s attempt to call a match down the middle and wavering. He was one of the few that wasn’t surprised to see it happen. Nobody is perfect. It was a good reminder that even Saints can have the occasional crisis of conscience.

...and what heroes are going to be sent to stop The Black Sheep? Bill and Bea Barnhart. See how things come full circle?

He was proud of himself to be able to wrap his point back around to his opponents. Sure, they were far from heroes. Bea mostly spent time on her back in the middle of the ring being pinned. Bill never seemed like he could commit to one side or the other. It didn’t change the fact that most of the fans were still going to side with them over Kris and Mikah though. They were definitely walking into this match as the villains. The Barnharts were heroes by circumstance.

Except, these two are lackluster even by SCW standards. Since spoiling my return Bill has done absolutely nothing. He tried to take on Austin James Mercer, but fell short of reaching gold as a singles competitor. So what did he do? He grabbed the wife and headed over to the mix tag division at the drop of a hat. It doesn’t matter that she has dropped like eight of her last ten matches to more talented competitors. It doesn’t matter that as a team they have yet to gain any traction in the division. They are floundering at the bottom with the Trenton Tigers, and The Black Sheep are about to pass them up after only being on the job for a few weeks. After that it’s onto the champions. After that… this division will belong to The Black Sheep until we decide that we are bored with it. The bad thing is, there isn’t a team on this roster talented enough to stop it from happening. Not Bill and Bea. Not Bella and Malachi. Not even Wolfslair.

He stands from the chair, and starts to move around the desk.

So again, you people keep saying villain like it is some kind of bad thing...

He shrugs, picking the camera up off of the tripod.

I guess I’m just not seeing it...

He offers the viewers a condescending smirk before killing the feed. The screen cuts to static.

>

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 09:25:18 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "IT’S JUST THE PRINCIPLE."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME: 14
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE i
REC•

MONDAY JULY 20, 2020
1:05 A.M.

Mikah was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom at the suite she was sharing with Kris and he had yet to return. She had chosen for them to stay at the Ventian for a night or two so that she could do some shopping before they had to be on that ridiculous boat for a week. She was growing bored with the suite by herself as she had opted not to go to the arena for the stay home episode of Climax Control; even though she had told Kris she’d see him there. She didn’t care that she had technically lied to him. Okay, maybe not lied but she had changed her mind not to go after seeing a few things she didn’t care to see on social media.

She glances out the open bathroom door as she hears the little clicking noise that the door made when the key card was being used. She rolls her eyes and turns back to the mirror to finish taking her makeup off. She had on a silky turquoise robe that went just above her mid thigh. She doesn’t turn around when she can hear him let the door slam shut and then she still ignores his presence when she sees him in the mirror as he leans against the frame of the bathroom. She looks at him through the mirror and raises an eyebrow at him.

;;MIKAH “Do you need something, Kristopher? Because staring at me like that isn’t going to magically make me read your mind.”

She could tell that he wasn’t in the greatest of moods. She had not watched the show live, so there was no way of knowing if he was upset with her, or something that had happened on the show. Of course, she knew that he wasn’t the type to not vent about whatever it was. She pulls her blonde locks up and ties it up into a messy bun on the top of her head, before bracing for impact.

±±KRIS RYANS “I missed you backstage tonight. Did you forget that there was a Climax Control?”

Mikah just shrugs her shoulders before turning to look at him and leans against the bathroom counter top. She folds her arms over her chest as she looks at him.

;;MIKAH “No.”

She kept her answer short and sweet. She just looks at him, almost challenging him. At least now she knew that it was her that he was mad at, not anything that happened. At the very least, it meant that nothing had changed going into Summer XXXtreme.

±±KRIS RYANS “So you just decided not to show up after we discussed what we were going to do?”

She could see the struggle on his face as he tried to control his own emotions. A smirk appears on Mikah’s face for a millisecond but it is gone just as quickly as it appeared.

;;MIKAH “I thought it wasn't necessary for me to be there. You seemed to have it covered and I deemed it unnecessary for me to be there.”

She looks at him, raising her eyebrows at him. She was almost daring him to challenge her or say something else.

±±KRIS RYANS “Would have been nice to get a heads up or something. I wouldn’t have wasted my time waiting for you to show up. What did you think was more important than being there?”

He looked like he did not even want to ask the question. Whatever the answer was going to be was just going to make the situation worse. It always did. She looks at him,  her eyes looking into his.

;;MIKAH “Does it even really matter?”

She raises an eyebrow at him. To her, it was in the past and didn't really matter anymore. It couldn't be changed so it wasn't important.

;;MIKAH “I just thought that you could handle it. That you didn't need me to be there with you. It's not like you need me to hold your hand, Kristopher. You said it yourself that you needed space from me. So, I was giving you all the space that you wanted.”

She goes to walk past him even though he was technically still blocking the door for her to leave. When she is within a step of him, he moves away from the inside of the doorway to completely block her path.

±±KRIS RYANS “It wasn’t about needing you to be there. We had a plan. We have a match to get ready for. We have an entire division that we had the opportunity to scout out. I thought that you were going to take this seriously after you were done gloating about winning. I guess I was wrong. ”

He turns away from her, and heads out into the living space of the hotel room. He was getting more and more frustrated just trying to deal with her. It was like having a conversation with himself. He was starting to understand how everyone else felt when they lectured him. It wasn’t a feeling that he enjoyed.

;;MIKAH “You had a plan. I changed it and made it nonexistent. You had Coby there. And I won the match for us a week ago. And an entire division? Please. There's like two maybe three teams that we need to worry about, Kristopher. Quit acting like it's the end of the world."

She rolls her eyes at him as she looks at him. She moves into the living room of their suite.

;;MIKAH “We have two weeks to prepare for our match, Kristopher.  I am sure we will be fine. Plus, you have other friends to worry about."

Kris sighs heavily and brings his hands up to cover his face. He tries as hard as he can to push down the annoyance bubbling up inside of him. When he speaks, his voice is still level.

±±KRIS RYANS “We can’t ever do that if you don’t show up. It was all fun and games when you would blow off shows or drink backstage when it was just you that you could drag down. We are a team now. If you do, you take me down with you. It shouldn’t be too much to ask that you take things seriously.”

He could have said a lot worse. Usually he would have phrased things as hurtful as he could just to make his point. That was not going to work here though.

;;MIKAH “I am not drinking backstage. I barely drink so that argument is invalid. You were busy with your friends, what was I supposed to do? Sit around and talk with people that I don't like? No thanks. I had a better time in the Grand Canal Shoppes.”

She knew a part of her was being difficult just to spite him but she wasn't about to admit her feelings. It was still something she struggled with.

;;MIKAH “And plus, I was just giving you what you wanted.”

She gives him that look but moves and sits down next to him anyways. More than anything, he looks defeated. The night had worn out all of his patience and he was ready to just throw in the towel.

±±KRIS RYANS “I’m so tired of all of this ‘friends’ shit. From Coby, to Tim and Alexis, and now you. I’m just trying to do my own thing. I don’t know why all of you can’t just let me. I’m not forcing anyone to do anything. If you don’t want to be at the shows, then just don’t go. If you don’t give a shit about Underground, then ignore it. I shouldn’t have to be constantly explaining myself to everyone about shit that doesn’t matter...”

She fights with herself to try to not roll her eyes but it was inevitable as the action was just second nature to her. She just shakes her head at him, toying with the sash of her robe. It was very obvious she was naked underneath as the skin showed through the front.

;;MIKAH “I'm not making you do anything you don't want to.  Be friends with whoever you want to. But don't expect me to just be okay with you throwing m-people under the bus. Maybe once in a while you could pretend to like me. I was in a marriage with that pretend shit. Wait--never mind. I'm going to go down to the casino to drink. Since that's all I do anyways.”

She gives him a pointed look, rolls her eyes and stands up to leave. She doesn’t seem to care that all she had on was her robe and that it was barely covering her as it was. She grabs her little wallet thing and then walks out of their suite, letting the door slam shut behind her. She knew that she could tell him how she felt and not get any flack from him about her feelings or at least, that’s how it was two years ago. She wasn’t sure she felt that way anymore. Or that she could feel that way anymore. It was complicated and she didn’t care to think about it as she walks down the hallway and plops down on the circle couch that the Venetian has in the area before the elevators. She had no desire to actually go down to the casino and waste her money but she definitely wanted him to think that she was going down there. It was all in the principle.

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "DELAYING THE INEVITABLE."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME: 9
SCENE ii
REC•

FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020
7:45 P.M.

The scene opens up to the JCSL in San Diego at Kris’ place and Mikah is seen sitting on a turnbuckle, dressed in a pair of short Nike spandex shorts and a simple turquoise sports bra. She smiles at the camera before leaning forward just a little.

;;MIKAH “I’m not going to waste my time with introductions. Everybody in SCW knows who I am and what I’ve done in this company. I need no introduction. My partner on the other hand. . .”

Mikah makes a face and makes a hand motion to signify that it was an iffy situation.

;;MIKAH “He likes to make an entrance. But that doesn’t really matter, either.”

She seems hesitant in continuing but she’s really just trying to gather her thoughts and rearrange them to where she felt they should be.

;;MIKAH “When it comes to SCW, there isn’t anything that I haven’t done. Or been accused of. Things my partner likes to throw in my face when he’s feeling as if I’ve neglected him and our team.”

She holds a smirk on her face as she looks at the camera. The camera once again seemed a little shaky.

;;MIKAH “I’ve been accused of drinking before a match and I’ve been accused of sleeping with Hot Stuff Mark Ward. If it’s a thing, I’ve more than likely been accused of it.”

She holds a smirk again on her face.

;;MIKAH “I have never drank before a match, just backstage when I wasn’t booked for a match but was still being the Bombshell Champion and I showed up. I’ve never had sex with Hot Stuff Mark Ward but we’ve only kissed twice. Maybe three times, I’m not sure. Ask Mercedes Vargas if you want confirmation on that.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “But do you want to know what none of my opponents never talk about?”

She looks at the camera, a serious look on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH “They don’t talk about what I’ve accomplished in SCW. They don’t talk about how I was only in the company for maybe six months, if you can even count it because I took a two and a half month break from competition. I won the Bombshell Championship after I returned from the two and a half month hiatus. And do you know the only thing that my opponents then could say about me?”

She laughs and shakes her head to the camera.

;;MIKAH “All they could say was that I won the belt as a fluke. That I’d drop it the next time I defended it when Raynin got her rematch. And when that didn’t happen, it was still the same thing over and over again. Nobody believed that I was the real deal and that I was the one that they should be respecting.”

She was trying to stay on track and not let her annoyance guide her. She had a reason for starting it this way and she didn’t want to let her emotions control where it was going.

;;MIKAH “It’s because I didn’t start out in SCW. I came into this company with a decorated history from other companies that had credit. I had a reason to act as if  I was the best thing that SCW had signed because it was true. And it’s still true today.”

She carefully crosses one leg over the other and leans back just slightly.

;;MIKAH “Nobody knew how I got a contract to compete. Even Hot Stuff Mark Ward said so himself that he wasn’t sure how I got myself a contract.”

She smirks again, keeping that same confident look present on her face.

;;MIKAH “People like to think that I’m stupid or just a dumb blonde. They never really give a second thought to the things that I do. They never think that I have an ulterior motive because they think I’m too stupid to know what that means or how to do that.”

She reaches up and pushes some of her hair out of her face.

;;MIKAH “Nobody really questioned why I returned months ago as Hot Stuff Mark Wards unofficial official personal assistant. Some assumed that I was bored at home with a baby and an alcoholic husband or that maybe I just needed the spotlight again. Nobody ever guessed that I would return to active competition. Or that it would be in the Mixed Tag Team Division.”

She was right; nobody would have thought that she would have returned only to be placed in the tag team division. A division she had been so disgusted with in the first place. But people never looked into her past or really paid much attention to her two years ago. She had always been insistent about how she and Kris would have ruled the division if they hadn’t been the top tier champions for their divisions.

;;MIKAH “I saw the chance for what Kristopher and I had always wanted to do two years ago. I saw that chance just dangling there and I couldn’t resist just taking it.”

;;MIKAH “So, I worked myself up a little contract and shoved the paper in Mark’s face and he signed it just so I’d go away and leave him alone. Which is what I knew he’d do without any hesitation and then I contacted Kristopher. And you know how he got his contract too, that was all me. It may have taken me longer to actually have dove into the return but once I did, nobody saw it coming. And that brings me to our opponents, Bill and Bea Barnhart. The Barnharts. The lovely married couple or really, the not-so-lovely married couple as I’d prefer they be called.”

She smirks again and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “And you see, Bea and Bill, you two don’t know anything about Kristopher and myself as a team. All you have to go on is speculation. You only have to go on what I did two years ago as a singles competitor in the Bombshell division. I’ve only one match since my return to active competition and as you can see, that was successful because of me. I got the win for Kristopher and myself. That ring rust that everybody was talking about, didn’t exist. And it doesn’t exist. I’m in the best shape of my life, even after having a baby. I’m more focused than anybody can imagine.”

it may or may not have been a small, subtle jab at her partner for thinking that she wasn’t focused on their plan or what they wanted to be endgame.

;;MIKAH “I’ve tried to watch you, Bea. I’ve tried to understand how you work inside of the ring but there’s something about it that I just...I can’t understand. Why do you rely on a partner to get a win?”

She tilts her head to the right just a little as her eyes stay connected with the camera.

;;MIKAH “Because from what I can see, you can’t seem to hack it in the Bombshell division on your own. Your success-if we can even call it that-seems to only be relevant when you and Bill are teaming together. So, what does that say about you as a competitor, Bea?”

She raises an eyebrow in slight curiosity.

;;MIKAH “I’m not a hero, Bea. I’m far from it, actually. I’m not going to sit here and hype you up as an opponent. Because why should I do that? Why should I act as if you’re on the same level as I am when you can’t hack it as a singles competitor? Why should I entertain the idea that you might be as good as I am in the ring? Because I hate playing pretend and we’re not children anymore. And this? This isn’t going to have a fairytale ending for you and Billy.”

She doesn’t seem to hold any emotion on her face as she looks at the camera.

;;MIKAH “You two aren’t going to waltz down to that ring in nine days and act like you’re going to beat Kris and myself. It isn’t going to happen. And if you want to pretend that you’re the heroes in this story? Go right ahead. It’s just pretend and I don’t live in a fantasy world. I don’t try to pretend that I’m a good person and my partner will be the first one to throw me under the bus and say that I’m not. And he’s right, I’m not. I’ve never claimed to be a good person and I never will.”

Of course, she never thought she was a good person. She always struggled choosing between right and wrong and how people perceived her.

;;MIKAH “Do you know what sets me apart from you, Bea? I mean besides the fact that I’m better looking than you are?”

She chuckles to herself, that confident look still in her eyes. When she was talking about a match or competing in the ring, it was the only times she felt supremely confident in her abilities.

;;MIKAH “I can hack it as a singles competitor. I am the measuring stick of what a Bombshell should aspire to be. Look at Alicia Lukas. Do you think she could have been as successful as I was if I hadn’t set the nine month record for her to break? Do you think that she would have been able to have carried the division if I hadn’t done it months before her? I am the definition of what it takes to be a Bombshell and you should feel honored to be able to step into the ring against me. You’ll fail and you’ll lose but you should feel fucking honored to lose to me. I’m the best Bombshell that there’s ever been in the company; Tommy Knocks said so. And I hold that honor proudly.”

She seems to hold herself a little more confidently, her chin held high as she continues to talk.

;;MIKAH “I inspire people to be better in the ring so that they had a shot at breaking my record. And Alicia was the only person to have been able to have done it. But then there’s the Bombshells like you. The ones that can’t seem to hack it on their own and have to rely on a partner to get a win in the W column. And it’s downright disgusting and I’m going to fix what is wrong in SCW. I ‘m going to cure it of the disease that has infiltrated the tag team division.”

She grabs the ropes and leans toward the camera.

;;MIKAH “A lot of the teams in this division focus solely on their team as a unit and never branch out to singles competition. And that’s sad because then they become more and more reliant on their partner. And never get a life for themselves. But I’m here to tell you that before you form a team, you should try to find success on your own.”

She wouldn’t have done it any other way. She would have never gone into tag team wrestling first and then tried to find success because it wouldn’t have worked in the first place. She didn’t like people and it never would have gone over well if she had tried to actually work in a tag team.

;;MIKAH “Nobody has given much serious thought to Kris and I as a team because on paper, it doesn’t look like we could be successful. If you pay attention to social media, you would say that we hate one another. That we can’t stand one another and that a team with us as one another’s partners is too combustible to actually work. Most of you discredit us nd brush away because of our combative personalities. But what nobody sees is the way we do work together.”

She just shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “Nobody expected us to win almost two weeks ago. They all thought that we couldn’t get along long enough to get the win. So when I secured the win for Kristopher and I, the mouths hit the ground in shock. Nobody should have been surprised. Kris is talented on his own and is a Grand Slam Champion himself. He can hold his own in a match and I don’t have to watch out for him. And he doesn’t have to watch out for me. And we both hate people, that’s why we work well together. And if we don’t seem to get along one day, it doesn’t matter because we will still win because it’s what SCW needs. And we’re going to purge the mediocrity out of the Mixed Tag Division.”

She smirks at the camera as she slowly slides down off of the top turnbuckle.

;;MIKAH “It’s only a matter of time until we get a shot at the Mixed Tag Champions. And there’s nothing anybody can really do about it. Bea and Bill are just a stepping stone to the way to the inevitable.”

She snaps her fingers.

;;MIKAH “Just like that.”

She smirks and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “We’ll be the villains in the story because nobody said that being a villain had to be a bad thing.”

She winks at the camera before getting out of the ring as it slowly fades to black.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 05:02:49 PM »
 OOC:  I use the term “men” and “boys” as a general term directed at men who gawk at me. . .I do not know who they are just that they are gawking and I handle the situation.

I’M SENDING MIKAH BACK INTO RETIREMENT

Narrator:  I couldn’t help but chuckle when Bea Barnhart came to me with her concept for her comments today. My first thoughts were of a revolving door, a retirement home, and an unemployment line. But enough of what I am thinking. I will turn you over to Bea.

We get a shot of Bea Barnhart walking along the decks on the Sun Princess Cruise Ship. Bea is turning heads in a stunning white bikini. Actually it is Bea who is stunning and she makes the bikini stunning. Because the bikini is white it highlights Bea’s brown skin and the guys on the Sun Princess are losing their minds. Too bad for these drooling geeks because Bea belongs to only one man and that man is Bill Barnhart. There is a cameraman following Bea and she comments as she walks along the decks.

Bea:  As I’m walking around the decks of the Sun Princess Cruise Ship I see the jealous looks on the faces of women who thought they were IT until they saw me in my bikini with my sexy body and beautiful brown skin. I see how they look at me, then at themselves, and realize they’ve passed their prime or, to use another expression, they’ve passed their expiration date. That’s a perfect description of you Mikah. You WERE a good wrestler at one time but if you were not in decline you wouldn’t have had a reason to run off into retirement. Blonde wrestlers are out of style while while me, a Filipina with brown hair, brown eyes, a sexy body, and brown skin, is what people want. Guys no longer want the blonde hair, the cosmetically enhanced breasts, and butts filled with silicone. You, and these jealous women giving me evil looks, are past your prime, past your expiration date, and you’re no longer what others are looking for. Just like a brick of cheese that is shiny, smells good, and tastes good, once it goes past the expiration date nobody wants to look at it, smell it, or eat it, because it looks horrible, smells horrible, and tastes horrible. I know you’re jealous of me Mikah because my expiration date is decades in the future while yours passed when you ran away into retirement.

Bea continues to walk, or a better description would be strut, along the decks of the Sun Princess. Boys and men of all ages are drooling all over themselves when they see Bea but they have as much chance of success with Bea as a snowball has of surviving when flying into the surface of the Sun.

Bea:  Mikah at one point in your wrestling career you were hot in the wrestling ring and semi-hot as yourself outside the ring. Since you went into retirement, then decided to come out of retirement, you’re about as warm as the environment in Antarctica. Me? I’m so damn hot, in and out of the ring, they’re now classifying lava as cool when compared to me. Just look at all these worthless and pathetic men and boys thinking they have a chance to just hold out one finger and touch my skin. Not a chance! Not a frigging chance in Hell of that happening!

Bea continues walking the decks and when she turns a corner she meets up with her husband, and fellow wrestler in Sin City Wrestling, Bill Barnhart. The two lovingly embrace and enjoy a passionate kiss that is hot enough to melt steel. We see the shocked looks on the faces of the men and boys on the cruise ship, those who thought they had a chance with Bea, and we see the bulges in their swimsuits and shorts shrivel up. Bill glances over at the sea of pathetic wannabe males then he looks at Bea.

Bill:  Are these geeks harassing you? Do you need me to have a talk with them to cool them down?

Bea:  That won’t be necessary. When they saw us meet up and tightly hug and share a hot kiss all their male hormones died a horribly painful death. Most of them won’t be able to get an erection again for weeks.

Bill:  I heard a rumor that Mikah was trying to use her experience from other wrestling federations to build up, and distract everyone, from the fact she left active wrestling in Sin City Wrestling to enter a life of retirement. You know what, Bea, I mentioned a few times that I’m a multiple Grand Slam Champion from my time in Asylum Wrestling Alliance and other wrestlers told me what I did in the past in other wrestling federations is useless information as we’re talking about Sin City Wrestling now so they told me to stop mentioning stuff I accomplished from previous federations. I guess some wrestlers still need to continue to call up old information to justify themselves while condemning me who mentioned it once and they went off on me.

Bea:  Reminds me of actors and actresses who are getting older and can’t get leading roles any longer. They bitch, moan, and complain, even though the roles they want are for younger actors. Then when they get a role offered to them to play a parent or grandparent they take offense to the offer. Some people, Mikah included, need to realize when they’ve passed their prime and they need to stop stepping into the wrestling ring and humiliating themselves.

Bill and Bea again enjoy a hug and kiss, much to the continued pain of the men and boys watching them. Bill and Bea part and go their own way. Bea continues walking around the decks.

Bea:  Mikah I would like to present to you some facts. There are wrestlers throughout history who were the greatest of their day. However they got older and were no longer competitive and went into retirement. Since we’re dealing woman to woman here the one that immediately comes to mind is Moolah. She was the epitome of what a woman wrestler should be. Even when she got older, and I mean OLDER she was still able to compete and defeat younger wrestlers. But she did go into retirement eventually. You’re not at the level of Moolah. You don’t even come up to the top of her wrestling boots. You were good in your day. You held Championships in your day. But you’re no longer competitive. You’re no longer able to perform at a high level in the ring. You’re washed up and need to go back into retirement. Now, Mikah, if you still don’t understand where you stand in Sin City Wrestling then you really are dumber than I thought you were.

Bea continues to walk the decks while the boys and men gawk at her. Bea yells out to them why don’t they go chase Mikah instead of her and they gag and laugh and run away.

Bea:  Mikah you must think Sin City Wrestling has a revolving door that spins and spins and spins and you can spin through the revolving door to come and go as you please. Maybe that’s the fantasy of what you think but I’m going to give you reality. The door is a regular door and once I shove your pathetic ass out the door I’ll kick the door shut so hard it will whack you in the ass and send you staggering down the sidewalk. You’ll be welcomed back at your retirement home as I heard they kept your bed open for your return. And don’t forget that since you’ll be out of a job again the Unemployment office has services that can get you through the financial hard times you will experience.

Bea lets out a loud laugh at her comments to Mikah.

Bea:  Mikah I imagine you might be praying you can get a victory over our team. I don’t care how religious you are your prayers are not going to work to get you a win. I don’t care how many prayers you send up, or how many Hail Mary’s you recite, or how much Holy Water you want to spray around, there’s no way you are going to defeat me!

Bea keeps on her walk along the decks of the Sun Princess and she makes sure the men gawking at her know she’s not interested in them as they are pathetic examples of males compared to her husband Bill.

Bea:  Mikah you did all the obligatory and expected comments that comes from opponents who know they’re in over their head against me and you know you’re going to lose. You spewed forth the standard insults and you only accomplished showing everyone you’re a failure. My comments on your comments? Nice try. . .Nice fail. I’ll give you credit on one aspect of what you did leading up to our match. You read the entire book titled DUMB ASS THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR WRESTLING OPPONENTS and you quoted all the dumb things perfectly.

Bea stops in front of a group of guys who stare at her and drool. Bea grabs a large glass of sweet tee off the counter of a drink bar. The glass is icy cold and Bea rubs the glass against her head and neck, up and down her arms, over her chest, over her stomach stopping short of the top of her bikini, all the while allowing the sweet tea to spill out of the glass and drip down her skin. The guys watching this are going insane over this performance.

Bea:  In closing I want to discuss the level of wrestling in Sin City Wrestling. Here in Sin City Wrestling the action is not like most other Wrestling Federations where the action is real but the outcome of the matches are pre-determined and scripted to end a certain way with a certain winner. Here in Sin City Wrestling we walk into the ring and go all out to get the win. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose but we give it all we’ve got and we don’t work off a script. Bottom line Mikah? We win. . .you and Kris lose.

Bea takes off in a strut along the decks and the cameraman keeps focused on Bea until she turns a corner then he cuts his camera feed and the scene goes black.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 05:04:23 PM »
 TALK IS CHEAP AND OUR OPPONENTS ARE EVEN CHEAPER

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart has a lot of things to discuss leading into his Mixed Tag Team match against Kris Ryans and Mikah at Summer XXXTreme VIII. This presentation can be described as a smorgasbord as it contains a bit of everything.

The scene changes to the suite of Bill and Bea Barnhart on the Sun Princess Cruise Ship. Bill is wearing moderate attire consisting of dress slacks, a white dress shirt, and black dress shoes. It isn’t often we see Bill in something other than casual clothing or his wrestling attire.

Bill:  Wow! That was a very strange doctor visit by Senor Vinnie and I feel bad Management felt the need to send Vinnie for an evaluation to determine his mental state for clearance to wrestle in Sin City Wrestling but that is their right to do so. The Psychiatrist was so confused he probably thought of giving up his practice in Psychiatry and becoming a Proctologist as there is less shit to deal with in Proctology than there is in Psychiatry. When the doctor heard that Senor Vinnie’s friend, Pete the Cactus, was dating my English Bulldog Iris I thought the doctor was going to drop a load on the floor. Want to know something? I’ve known Senor Vinnie longer than most of you have and more closely associated than most of you know about. We’ve worked as a Tag Team in the past and we won the Tag Team Championship and held them for a decent amount of time before the Federation we were in at that time closed up and went out of business. Rest assured that although Senor Vinnie is quirky, and he talks to Pete the Cactus and can understand what Pete is saying, Vinnie is more mentally stable than nine out of ten wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. Watch his match at Summer XXXTreme VIII and watch Vinnie walk away as the new Internet Champion. Speaking of winning matches be sure you watch our match against Kris and Mikah so you can watch us dish out to them a humiliating defeat.

Bill chuckles.

Bill:  Speaking of a quirky person, and a person strict on discipline, my mother was all that and more. Once I asked mother why, since she drank a lot of coffee daily, and I mean a lot like in several pots of coffee daily, she didn’t drink decaffeinated coffee instead of regular coffee with caffeine in it. She looked at me and asked “Isn’t coffee something like 90 percent caffeine and that is what gives it the flavor and jolt?” I responded “Yes” and mother came back with “Why the hell would I want to drink decaffeinated coffee so all I’m drinking is flavored water when I also want the jolt of the caffeine?” I only drank regular caffeinated coffee after that conversation with mother. So that was one of her quirky things but Mother was also tough on us when we were misbehaving. If she was across a large room and saw us misbehaving on the other side of the room she could slap us across the face with a look. Yep. WHAP!!! Us kids would blurt out “What the hell was that?” Then we would look across the room and mother was giving us THE LOOK and we know we were just slapped from a distance with just her look. Damn Mother was good! Using my Mother’s quirky side and her discipline side as an example that is what I plan on doing to you Kris. I direct this at you because I’m not wrestling directly against Mikah in this Mixed Tag Team match. I don’t go into wrestling matches with decaffeinated wrestling abilities and then giving a weak performance. I’m jacked up on my high-volume high-octane caffeinated wrestling abilities and the desire to win and that is like being heavy on caffeine. Not only will I easily defeat you, like I did at Climax Control 266, I’ll be able to dominate you with a look like my Mother used to do from across the room. You’ll be standing across the ring from me and suddenly you get knocked back as if someone just punched you in the face. When you look up you see I’m on the other side of the ring giving you THE LOOK like my mother did to us kids to discipline us for misbehaving. Yes, Kris, you’ll be the victim of a virtual punch in the face with just my looking at you and when you try to complain to the Referee they’ll tell you Bill Barnhart is on the other side of the ring and he never touched you so SHUT THE HELL UP! Yes, Kris, I really am that awesome!

Bill pauses his comments for a moment to pick up a slice of pepperoni pizza from a plate sitting on the coffee table. Bill picks up a bottle of Frank’s RedHot sauce and liberally places the hot sauce on his pizza. Bill takes a bite of the pizza and with the Frank’s RedHot sauce on it. Bill enjoys the pizza and a huge smile comes on his face.

Bill:  Damn I love Frank’s RedHot sauce! To use their tagline FRANK’S REDHOT. . . I PUT THAT *BLEEP* ON EVERYTHING!  I’ll use that tagline by saying KICKING ASS USING MY FANTASTIC WRESTLING ABILITIES. . .I PUT THAT *BLEEP* ON ALL MY OPPONENTS!  Har har har! I’m gonna smoke your ass Kris!

Bill starts laughing hard but he quickly regains his composure.

Bill:  Kris you and others question me as I love to talk smack. Everyone, including you, want to question if all I can do is talk a talk a lot of words to make my point. Yes I talk words to make my point but I also get into the wrestling ring and physically make my point against opponents. Well, Kris, for you and everyone else who questions my talk I got news for you. I also know sign language so here’s one you’ll surely understand.

>

Bill places his hand out in front of him and into the watching camera. We see the well known hand signal for F-OFF. After a few moments Bill retracts his hand from in front of the camera.

Bill:  HAR HAR HAR!!! There ya go Kris! I use words to tell you to F-OFF and I can use sign language to say the same thing! You’re nothing more to me than a worthless filthy cockroach that I’ll squash under my wrestling boots. You mean nothing to me Kris. You didn’t mean anything to me at Climax Control 266 and you don’t mean anything to me at Summer XXXTreme VIII except that you mean a win for me. When we step into the ring it is the real thing, the real deal, and you have to figure out how to counter me, which you failed to do at Climax Control 266. Be ready for anything and everything because I’m bringing everything to the ring against you.

Bill laughs some more.

Bill:  In my 18 years in wrestling never once have I gone into a match thinking I might lose. I always go into matches believing I’ll win. Another item I hear a lot of wrestlers talk about is why they lost. My thought is if you lose then your opponent was better than you. But time after time after time I hear wrestlers use the excuse that they didn’t feel their opponent was better than them but that they were not on their game and failed to perform well enough to get the win. Huh? What the. . .? What sort of twisted logic is that? If you go into a wrestling match unprepared and you fail to perform at a level that would get you the win, and your opponent defeats you, then your opponent was better than you in that match. You can try to spin it any way you want but the bottom line, the truth, is if you lose a wrestling match you lost because your opponent was better than you. Geez! The lengths I have to go through to cram the truth down the throats of others!

Bill informs the cameraman he will be making his final comments. The cameraman calls into the Network to inform them when Bill is done with his closing comments he will cut the feed to his camera so they need to be ready for it.

Bill:  Pay attention Kris. You know I can take you out in a wrestling match dozens of ways. You know I can defeat you as I’ve already done so. During our match at Summer XXXTreme VIII if you’re about to lose, and somehow manage to get to your corner to tag Mikah into the match, which means I must leave the ring and Bea must enter against Mikah, be aware that Bea is as able to take Mikah out as I’m able to take you out. If you think running away from me to tag Mikah into the match is going to get you the win you are wrong. . .dead wrong. . .again. No matter which two wrestlers are the legal wrestlers in the ring our team will win.

With his comments done for today Bill returns to eating the pizza on the coffee table. Bill eats the pepperoni pizza quicker than Shaggy and Scooby Doo can and a smile comes on our face. The cameraman cuts his camera feed and the Network was on the spot by quickly transferring the broadcast to regularly scheduled programming for this time.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:16 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "MAKE IT STOP."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME: 4
SCENE i
REC•

WEDNESDAY JULY 29, 2020
1:05 P.M.

Mikah had spent the morning by the pool, choosing to spend it away from her partner and away from most of the other people on the boat. She’d spotted people like Alicia Lukas, Evie Jordan, Ben Jordan, and the likes doing their own thing but she opted to stay back and not interact with any of them.  Maybe she’d wave but that was iffy. She was lost in her own mind and her own thoughts. She wasn’t interested in mingling with the other stars on the boat unless it was Kris. And today? She wasn’t even in the mood to mingle with him. So she stayed by the pool, just laying out and enjoying the sun and trying not to think about the importance of the day’s date.

She knew that she needed to pin Kris down and try to set up a time to get in the gym with one another but she didn’t want to do that either. A part of her knew that she couldn’t just avoid him and everybody else for most of the day but she was going to try. She wanted to be left alone with her feelings and not think about what the day was four years ago. Or the fact that her and Drake hadn’t made it to the five year mark. It wasn’t what she had expected to happen. So she was perfectly content to avoid people at all costs during this day. But her partner seemed to have other ideas.

She walks back into the cabin room that she shares with one Kristopher Ryans and glances up to see him standing there, looking a bit perplexed and as if he was ready to o something.

;;MIKAH “Can I help you?”

She didn’t seem concerned that she’d been pretty much MIA all morning. And unreachable. She had left her phone in the room so nobody could reach him.

±±KRIS RYANS “Where have you been all morning?”

She looks up at him and shrugs her shoulders as she tugs her swim cover up off and tosses it in the dresser drawer. She adjusts her bikini top a little bit.

;;MIKAH “I was by the pool. I needed a few hours by myself without anybody around.”

She didn’t feel the the need to lie about it.

±±KRIS RYANS “We have four days left until Summer XXXtreme, I thought that maybe we could go to the gym for a few hours. Or do something to prepare for our match.”

Sometimes, he drove her crazy with how much he thought that they should prepare for a match. She was a much more relaxed person when it came to preparations for an upcoming match.

;;MIKAH “Yes, I know how to count the days until the match, Kris. Thank you for the reminder.”

She knew that it irritated him when she acted like what he was asking for her to do wasn’t important. She knew that the match was important, she understood that. But she thought that maybe she could just have Wednesday to do whatever she wanted without being judged or prodded about preparing for a match.

±±KRIS RYANS “Could you stop being such a...”

He stops talking, letting the sentence trail off but it seems to have gotten her attention. She raises an eyebrow at him.

;;MIKAH “What should I stop being, Kris?”

She looks at him, wanting him to finish his sentence.

±±KRIS RYANS “Nothing. Never mind.”

He was dismissive about it and she rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH “A bitch? Is that what you were going to say?”

He just shrugs his shoulders as she looks at him, placing her hands on her hips.

±±KRIS RYANS “Yeah, maybe.”

She rolls her eyes before walking into the bathroom of their cabin. She starts the shower before turning to look at Kris.

;;MIKAH “Sorry that I’m such an inconvenience to you. Or that I’m not very….enthusiastic about preparing for a match.”

Her apology wasn’t a real apology. But she didn’t know what else to say about it. She didn’t believe that you had to spend every waking hour preparing for a match. But that was just her philosophy and plus, she couldn’t make wrestling her entire life anymore. She had a one year old to take care of and an almost fifteen year old to concern herself with.

±±KRIS RYANS “You know, this whole you not caring thing is getting old.  Maybe you should change it up for once and actually act like you want to be here.”

She was trying her best not to snap at him. She didn’t want to be like that to him.

;;MIKAH “Do you want me to be here?”

She was so good at turning the conversation around on him.

±±KRIS RYANS “I’m not the one not putting in the work.”

And like always, he easily turned it back around to her. She just rolls her eyes as takes her bikini top off and lets it fall to the bathroom floor.

;;MIKAH “Are you sure you’re even putting in the work for this team, Kristopher? With all the different hats you wear, I’m not sure you have put it in anymore work than I have.”

She hooks her thumbs into the sides of her bikini bottoms and wiggles them down her legs. She steps out of them and then steps into the shower, knowing both of them would have to raise their voices to be heard over the spray of the water.

±±KRIS RYANS “I am tired of talking about that with you.”

She rolls her eyes as she steps under the spray of the water. This was the last way that she wanted to spend the day. She didn’t want to be arguing with him about stupid shit like this but yet, here they were. Maybe eventually they’d get along in the next cycle. She wasn’t sure.

;;MIKAH “Well, I’m tired of you always telling me that we need to prepare for a match. We have four full days left to do that.”

She didn’t want to say why she wanted to not do anything today. She didn’t want to bring it up with him because her relationship with Drake had always been a touchy subject between them. He didn’t like Drake or the way that Drake treated her. She couldn’t say that he was wrong but she didn’t like talking about Drake with him.

±±KRIS RYANS “You never want to.”

Mikah grabs her cashmere shampoo and begins to work it into her hair as she lets the sound of the shower fill the room. She didn’t know what she wanted to tell him or how to explain it. She shouldn’t have cared about the date or let it have any importance to her. But for some reason, she couldn’t shake it.

;;MIKAH “I’m sorry, okay? I just wanted to have today to myself. I didn’t want to be around people and I didn’t want to do anything with our match, Kris.”

She finally said it, letting the words be out in the open.

±±KRIS RYANS “Why?”

She sighs and begins to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. She doesn’t say anything as she scrubs her hair clean with the water.

;;MIKAH “Do we have to do this, Kris?”

She rings some of the water from her hair before using her conditioner and massaging it into her platinum locks. She doesn’t add anything else to the question as she waits for Kris’ response.

±±KRIS RYANS “Yes.”

They had talked about being more open with one another. And not bottling things up but she still struggled with speaking about her emotions and what she was feeling.

;;MIKAH “Fine….”

She rinses the conditioner out as she stands under the spray of the hot water. She is quiet for a minute or so as she scrubs her scalp, trying to rinse the conditioner completely out of her hair. She uses her body wash and scrubs the sunscreen from her skin before turning the shower off. She grabs two towels and uses one for her hair and the other for her body. She steps out and looks at Kris, water droplets sliding down her exposed skin.

;;MIKAH “Today….would have been mine and Drake’s fourth wedding anniversary...”

She avoids his eyes as she dries her skin off and then walks out of the bathroom and into the cabin of their room. She rummages through the dresser before grabbing a bra and a pair of panties. She tugs them on before deciding to wear a pair of shorts and a simple neon yellow tank top.

±±KRIS RYANS “Oh..”

It was clear that he didn’t know what to say about the words that had just spilled from her mouth. She looks at him and shrugs her shoulders at him, battling with her own feelings about it as well.

;;MIKAH “Yeah. So I’m sorry that I want a day just to myself.”

She goes to brush past him but he gently grabs her arm to stop her. She looks up at him before looking away quickly.

±±KRIS RYANS “You could have just told me that, Miks. Instead of all that...”

He makes a motion with his hand to gesture about the stuff they’d just gone through.

;;MIKAH “It’s hard for me to say that, okay? I just...I don’t even know how I feel about it right now. But I just need today, okay? We can work on the match stuff tomorrow and Friday and Saturday, I’ll give you those days. I promise. Just let me have today for me, please.”

She looks up at him, an unreadable emotion in her eyes as she looks into his eyes. He smiles a little before letting go of her arm.

±±KRIS RYANS “Alright.”

She smiles at him before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

;;MIKAH “Thank you.”

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "LAST THINGS LAST."
DAYS UNTIL SUMMER XXXTREME: 2
SCENE ii
REC•

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020
7:45 P.M.

The scene opens up to see Mikah sitting on a table in front of what appeared to be the buffet. There was a bunch of food piled behind her and she was just sitting there, a smirk on her face. She was sporting her turquoise Villain shirt that she’d modified into a crop top and a pair of short white daisy duke style shorts. Her feet were bare and her legs were crossed.

;;MIKAH “We have two days left until it’s showtime and we’ve almost been on this godforsaken boat for a week. And let me tell you, I’m ready to get off of this boat and go see my babies. The only two things that are standing in my way are time and my match against the worst married couple alive.”

She makes a face and rolls her eyes at the camera. It was evident that she wasn’t too fond of the Barnharts.

;;MIKAH “As you can see, I’m sitting here in the room where the buffet is on the boat. And behind me is all this food...”

She looks behind her and then back at the camera.

;;MIKAH “This seems like a place where Bea and Bill could really enjoy themselves. And maybe even possibly win at something. I can see it now...”

She moves her hands in a rainbow shape.

;;MIKAH “The married couple who wins at buffets. They can out eat and out drink everybody.”

She shakes her head at her comments.

;;MIKAH “I’m not sure how that will help either of them in the ring but that’s not really my worry, now is it? And how is this relevant to our match? I don’t know, you tell me how Coca-Cola or Sweet Tea is relevant and I’ll be ready with an answer.”

She smirks at the camera before shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “You see, Bea...I don’t give a flying fuck about what you choose to drink in the south. Or the north or even the west. It holds no merit to me and I could care less if you drank bleach. Because no matter what you drink, it’s not going to help you on Sunday. You can go on thinking that you and Bill have a chance at winning but Kristopher and I know that there isn’t a shot in hell for you to win.”

She leans back slightly before sitting back up straight.

;;MIKAH “Maybe if you were facing different people, you’d have a chance at winning. And go ahead, keep saying that Kristopher and I have a little bit of tension between us and won’t be able to work together, it’s great that you think that. Because when the match does happen, you won’t be expecting what’s to come.”

She smirks.

;;MIKAH “I’ll admit, Kristopher and myself have a few issues between one another. There’s definitely no denying that and he’ll be the first to throw me under the bus to make himself look good or feel better. I can’t deny it, he does it on Twitter all the time and I’d look like a fool if I were to say that it didn’t and doesn’t happen, so I’m not denying that it happens. But you know what else that can’t be denied?”

She raises an eyebrow at the camera, the smirk still tugging at the corners of her lips.

;;MIKAH “That Kristopher and I are both very talented and well rounded in that ring. We know the ins and outs of it and know how to win. On our own, we were both very successful in the Bombshell division and the male division respectively. We didn’t need to rely on one another to have success, we got that all on our own. So, forming a team with one another is only natural and things will come to us naturally in the ring. Might there be a few hiccups along the way?”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “Of course, every team has its flaws. But that doesn’t mean that Kristopher and I can’t work as a team. And a few weeks ago, we proved just that. Nobody thought that he and I would get the win over the Trenton Tigers. They thought that I had ring rust and wouldn’t be able to hack it in the ring. And they also thought that he and I wouldn’t be able to get along long enough to get the win. But in the end, I got the win for our team and you can’t change history just like you can’t deny that Kristopher and I will be a force to be reckoned with.”

She raises an eyebrow again.

;;MIKAH “Bea, you had to mention my retirement, you had to bring it up and say that I came out of retirement too early. You even said you weren’t sure why I came out of retirement and you didn’t act like you cared but I’ll spell it out for you and set the record straight.”

She clears her throat and adjusts her top.

;;MIKAH “I came out of retirement because I could. There was nothing telling me that I had to stay home and be Myles’ mother and that was it. I came out of retirement to form this team with Kristopher and to do the one thing he and I said we’d do but never had the chance. I took a break from wrestling to start a family with my now ex-husband and while he and I aren’t together anymore, I don’t regret it. Becoming Myles’ mother has been the most rewarding experience I’ve had since Leighton was a baby but I don’t want to be just his mother. And I still feel that there’s more left for me here in SCW. More for me to do and Kristopher and I are going to do it together.”

She smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH “I also think I need to set you straight on my record here in SCW. Clear the stupid shit you spewed out of that horrible mouth and make sure that the record is set straight.”

She flips her hair over her shoulder with one hand.

;;MIKAH “Yes, I am a three time Bombshell Championship.  Yes, I did lose the championship three times.  And yes, I was the Bombshell Internet Champion and lost that once but you have the record wrong when it comes to the Bombshell Roulette Championship.”

She holds another smirk on her face as if she was holding an ace up her sleeve, hiding something that Bill and Bea didn’t know or didn’t care to look up.

;;MIKAH “I was only the Bombshell Roulette Champion by a technicality. I won that championship when I faced Melanie Gabrielle and defended my Bombshell Championship. She had to put her championship on the line as well, and I clearly won that match. I was the first double champion in SCW. And as most everybody in SCW knows, you can’t hold two belts. So, I was given a choice between staying the Bombshell Champion or staying the Roulette Champion. And it’s obvious what I chose and it was obvious back then what I was going to choose. Because if I would have chosen to stay the Bombshell Roulette championship, that’d be like trading Kristopher as a partner for Bill and that’s just laughable. Nobody trades down, you only trade up. So, I definitely didn’t lose the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I had to relinquish it so that I could stay the Bombshell Champion.”

She seemed to enjoy reliving her past and telling everybody about it.

;;MIKAH “So if you want to bring up my past record, Bea, maybe you should do a little more research before you spout off incorrect shit. I never lost the Bombshell Roulette championship, I had to relinquish it. Therefore, I only lost 4 championship matches, not five.”

She shakes her head a little and sighs.

;;MIKAH “I knew that going into retirement would spark some people’s curiosity and that if I ever came out of it, it would be a topic they’d try to use against me. Just like you’re trying to do right now, Bea. You’re trying to point out that I could have continued to wrestle after I lost to Dani Weston. And you’re right, I could have. But at that moment in 2018, I didn’t care anymore and I learned the hard way that it was a lot easier to take a break than show up at work with a careless attitude. Nobody would have wanted to work with me because I just didn’t care anymore. Nothing could have made me care back then. I didn’t even care that I lost the belt to Dani Weston; the care there was nonexistent and I honestly felt a little relieved that I had lost the belt. Do you know how much pressure is on you as the World Bombshell Champion?”

Mikah leans forward, raising an eyebrow at the camera once more.

;;MIKAH “Of course you don’t because you will never be the World Bombshell Champion. You’ll never get to understand what that pressure feels like and what it does to you. It feels like everybody is watching you and waiting for you to fail because it’s the one thing that the other Bombshells want and it’s only a matter of time. And I’ll be the first to admit, I like to be perfect. I don’t want to do anything if I can’t be perfect. But perfect can’t be constantly obtained and I felt myself starting to slip off of that pedestal that I’d placed myself on. And when it comes to competing, I either want it all or nothing. So, after I lost to Dani, I took a break because that need to be perfect as the Bombshell Champion was slowly driving me crazy. ANd it was just the break that I needed. I had my beautiful baby boy in that time and got to experience things that I wouldn’t have if I’d stayed. I wouldn’t have Myles and I’m okay with having taken a nearly two year retirement. But let’s set the record straight, Bea….just because I haven’t competed much in two years, doesn’t mean you’re going to obtain an easy win over me. Or a win at all, I’m still just as ruthless as I was two years ago, if not more. I’m more focused now than I was back then and you’re going to have to pull a miracle out of your ass to win on Sunday.”

;;MIKAH “But I don’t believe in miracles, Bea. I don’t think you and Bill have it in yourselves to be the better team come Sunday. You two don’t believe that Kristopher and I can work together long enough to obtain the win. You don’t think he and I work well as a team but you know what’s funny?”

She smirks.

;;MIKAH “Nobody goes back to two years ago to see how well we did work together. Nobody really remembers the way things used to be between him and I. They don’t remember that he and I used to travel together all the time, more than we do now. They don’t remember that we were almost around one another more than we weren’t. You all forget that we know each other better than we probably know ourselves. And just because we spent nearly two years apart, doesn’t mean that that has changed.”

She just sits there for a moment, in silence as she lets her words sink in.

;;MIKAH “We might have an unconventional way of doing things now but they will get done. We may not like each other 100% of the time but we damn well know how to win together. Kris? He’s a phenomenal competitor in the ring whether he will admit it or not. And I guarantee that he’ll tell you that he is mediocre at best but I’m here to tell you and everybody else that he’s wrong.”

It might have been the first time somebody said that their partner was wrong. But she fully believed that he was better than what he liked to admit.

;;MIKAH “He is definitely the more dedicated one out of the two of us. He spends more time researching and doing things for the company than anybody I know. He’s in the gym more times than not trying to better himself and I think it’s an admirable trait to have. I know that I’m not one to be like that at all. I’ll admit, I struggle with the fact that I still need to train even after being in this business for almost thirteen years. But Kris? He’s always working to better himself.”

She smirks and nods her head.

;;MIKAH “But him and I? We’re always the villains in the story. Nobody wants to see us succeed or gain any kind of steam to get what we want. Do we ever just get handed what we want? No, so we have to take it and by taking this win on Sunday, we’re going to prove that we should be the next contenders for the Mixed Tag Championships.”

She smirks.

;;MIKAH “And really, what are the two of you going to do about it? SIt on us? I mean, it’s clear that the two of you weigh more than Kristopher and myself combined, so that could be one way that you could force yourselves to win. Because there’s absolutely no way in hell that you two are going to be able to rely on talent alone to win the match.”

She shrugs her shoulders at the thought, a smirk tugging on the corners of her mouth again.

;;MIKAH “Most people don’t like to say that they’re better than their opponents but I am better than you, Bea. There’s definitely no doubt about it. Your record compared to mine doesn’t hold up. There’s nothing extraordinary on your record to say that you could even hold a flame when it comes to my talent in the ring. I did more in the month I returned from a two and a half month hiatus in 2015 than you’ve done since signing with the company.”

She looks behind her before smirking again at the camera.

;;MIKAH “However, I will stand by the fact that you and Bill could most definitely beat us at a buffet eating contest. This seems like the perfect location for you and your husband to spend some time at. I mean, the endless amounts of food and drinks, anything you want, you can get.”

She holds a mischievous glint in her eyes.

;;MIKAH “So, maybe you have that going for the both of you.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH “Because you have nothing else going for you. I mean, let’s look at this hypothetically.”

She shakes her head a little bit, shaking her hair out behind her.

;;MIKAH “If I wasn’t a good competitor in the ring, I’d at least have my looks going for me. I’m beautiful and almost everybody knows it. Do I have the best personality? No, maybe not but I don’t have to rely on my looks to get me where I need to be in the ring. I’m fucking phenomenal in the ring.”

She didn’t seem to be worried about the fact that she was sounding more and more conceited about her own skills in the ring. She would be the first to hype herself up no matter who she was facing.

;;MIKAH “And Kristopher? He’s fucking phenomenal in the ring too. SO you and Bill? You two don’t stand a fucking chance on Sunday. You can say whatever you want about him and I as a team, but you’re not going to change the outcome on Sunday. Kristopher and I are going to walk out of the building with another win under our names, no matter what you two try to do.”

She slides off of the table and looks at the food behind her. She grabs a slice of watermelon and takes a bite before tossing it down on the floor.

;;MIKAH “You might believe that heroes always win, but on Sunday? There’s going to be a new story written and this time?”

She smirks as she walks towards the door to leave.

;;MIKAH “ The villains are going to win and there’s nothing you can do to stop us.”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH “But I dare you to try.”

Offline Kristopher Ryans

• View Profile
    • Kristopher Ryans
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 11:47:56 PM »

The scene opens on “The Miracle” Kristopher Ryans standing on the deck of the Sun Princess where the superstars and bombshells of Sin City Wrestling had been holed up for the majority of the week. He was one of the few that had boarded the boat nearly from the moment that it opened, although he had been mostly keeping to himself. There were exceptions for people that were important enough to warrant his attention, but the boat was filled with people that thought he was an unnecessary part of Sin City’s past. Kris was doing all that he could to block those people out, even though they had been posted up in his head all week anyways. When he speaks, he is still leaning on the railing and facing out towards the water. It almost feels like he is indifferent to its presence and is just thinking out loud as opposed to creating a promo video to hype his Summer XXXtreme match-up.

I used to dream of success, but now success feels inadequate.

There is clearly a lot more than just some mixed tag team contender’s match on his mind. In the months since he decided to make his return to the company he had been unable to win over a lot of the people in the locker room. There were those that could not stand him on a personal level, and he was smart enough to realize that he was never going to be able to change their minds without fundamentally changing as a person. That was too high of a cost anyways. It wasn’t that group that bothered him anyways. It was the newcomers.

It might seem like a long time ago to most people, but I had to claw my way up through the ranks of this company. I started at the very bottom, and kicked things off on one of the longest losing streaks a newcomer in this company has ever endured. I was written off long before I joined The Nobodies. I was naive enough to think that people really hated me back then. Little did I know that the bigger I get, the more people line up to be mad at me.

He laughs, still looking out at the water. The Sun Princess would not be departing for the open water this year, but Kris still found it calming to be this close to it. He had grown up on the beach. Something about just being able to hear the waves made him comfortable. Maybe that was why he was addressing everyone with a totally different tone than normal. Usually everything was either a joke or an attack. The fact that he was speaking honestly was as refreshing as it was strange.

I fought my way up through the ranks. Maybe it wasn’t fairly, or squarely, but that doesn’t change anything. I have always unapologetically been out for myself. There are people that used to come to the shows and cheer for me because of that fact. There is nothing malicious about anything that I do. Most people understand that. I move people to the side when they get in my way or hold me back. It is the approach that everyone wishes that they could take in life. It means that I plow through resistance instead of letting obstacles block my path. The people in the locker room that get upset about the way that I talk, or the way I perform in the ring are the ones that can’t get around those obstacles, or through that glass ceiling. So if you think about it, they aren’t mad at me for being me. They are mad at themselves because they aren’t me. They wish they could be someone that sees that there are no rules. This is warfare as a career choice, and nothing is given out for free. If you want something, it is your job to take it. If you don’t, there is nobody to blame but yourself.

He looks over at the camera briefly to flash them the smile that was on his face. He had to know that the vast majority of people were not going to agree with his take on the world, but it didn’t look like he was going to let that bother him.

It’s not like I don’t know that it is a messed up system. The kind of things that we do in Sin City cannot be applied to you people at home. This isn’t a way that you people can run your lives. That is what makes it so exciting to watch though. That’s the reason that there will always be people in attendance that want to see me win. That is the reason that Mark and Christian keep bringing me back no matter how many times I try to burn this bridge. Any creation needs a devil, and every devil needs an advocate, I guess. I don’t mind being that person. It’s not going to bother me to be the one to tell me that I think that it's time we start taking charge. We don’t need to adhere to your rules, or your structure. We can be whatever we want, and do as we please. We don’t have to fit into your system in order to get ahead. You want proof? Look at me. I did it. I became a success, and I never once tried to fit into the system laid out in front of me. I got where I am by flipping that system on its head time and time again. People are conditioned to think that the ones like me will be filtered out. Everyone is supposed to want to see the rule breakers get punished. But like I said, there will always be those that show up to cheer for me. Why? Because they understand what so many of the people on the roster just can’t get. I am a necessity.

He turns around and puts his back against the railing, finally giving the camera his attention. Kris shakes his head a few times, trying to tuck his ego back into place. He was here to make a point now, not sound arrogant.

You people think you know me? I assure you, you don’t know the half of it. Those of you that keep calling me a relic of the past don’t have the slightest clue what you are talking about. You think that if you really love this business that you need to stick with it week in and week out. People look at this as a lifestyle instead of a career, and they’re just wrong. I love every moment of being here, but I’m not attached to this. I don’t have to be in front of a camera all the time. I don’t have to hear my name on the tip of everyone’s tongue day in and day out. I don’t even have to be the center of attention. Everyone liked me a whole lot more when I would come out and pander to everyone and talk about how great the fans and the company was. Did that ever silence the people that heap so much hate on me from backstage? Was anything I did ever enough to get rid of the people that said I wasn’t good enough to have the spot that I earned? Of course it wasn’t. A few years ago, I may have gotten mad about that and left. I may have taken some time to myself. I knew that the show would go on, but I didn’t feel the need to keep acting in it. I was trying to be someone that I wasn’t. If I am honest, I was still trying to do that when I first came back earlier this year.

He tries not to let himself dwell on his missteps of his first month back with the company. Undoubtedly people had picked up on the fact that he had lost direction back then. Kris had found himself in a tug-of-war between trying to give everyone what they wanted, and just being himself. It took Mikah coming along for him to really embrace the latter.

Maybe I have just been pushed too far. Maybe the years of negativity hurled at me has finally come back around. I don’t feel bad about the fact that Mikah and I are going to walk into Summer XXXtreme and do what we do best. I am not going to regret destroying Bill Barnhart and his wife in the middle of the ring once the bell rings. The fact that there are naysayers in this division that don’t think The Black Sheep deserve any credit or consideration is more than enough reason to do everything that I can to prove them wrong. They are going to hate us no matter what we say, or what we do. The other mixed tag teams are going to discredit us whether we win or lose. If we lose, we are talentless. If we win, then it was just The Barnharts that sucked. Nothing is ever good enough, and everything is always wrong. There is no pleasing anyone, so trying to do so is a waste of time.

It was almost like he came to the epiphany as he was speaking. As soon as the words came out of his mouth it gave him a chuckle. He had been working his way through it in his mind for weeks and was only just now starting to sort out what had been on his mind.

Why do we even care what our peers think about us? I’m not just asking that on behalf of myself and Mikah either. I am asking all of you, whether you are on this roster or out in the real world. Why do any of us waste time thinking about what others are going to say about our actions? Everyone is out for themselves. Everyone wants to get ahead. Yet some of us are called villains just because we are honest about our intentions. Sure, it can get ugly, but at the very least, it is honest. That is more than you are getting from people that come across your screen preaching their self-righteous bullshit. People complain about you when they want something that you have. Should it come as a surprise that mine and Mikah’s names are on so many people’s tongues? All of the never-haves wish that they could be one of us, even for just a second. They talk down about us because they know that they never will be.

He holds up his hands in front of his chest innocently. Kris is smart enough to know how people were going to take his words. Before they jumped to their conclusion though, he was hoping that they would at least hear him out.

...and yeah, that might sound shitty to say, but that is the truth. Is it pleasant for the hacks on the roster to hear? Of course not. There is a reason that nobody is talking about The Barnharts or the Trenton Tigers as real contenders now that Mikah and I have shown up though. Sass and Bash made such a big deal about their solo shot at Wolfslair, but everyone knows that The Black Sheep could have been added to that match at the snap of my fingers. Even worse, we could have taken our opportunity weeks ago on Climax Control and robbed Bitch n Moan of their opportunity all together. We didn’t have to let them get what they wanted. Does anyone really think that Mark and Christian would have gotten in our way if that was what we wanted to do? Mark can’t stand listening to Mikah for even thirty seconds, and Christian has been hanging on my every word for years. Everyone knows that we are the team to beat in this division now, and the only thing that would even challenge that would be Ben and Evie dropping their titles and joining the mixed tag festivities. Since I don’t see that happening, this was our division from the moment that we stepped foot in it. All of the other teams know it. That is why they are mad. That is why they are dead set on painting us as the villains. That is why they want to make it sound like we do not deserve to be here, and our singles records are invalid. Every team in this division wants to see us fail, but should be smart enough to know that we aren’t going to. They can hope against it all they want, but everyone knows what is going to happen at Summer XXXtreme.

He could double down on what he means, but he pauses and lets the statement settle in the minds of the audience. Knowing that some of them are undoubtedly starting to tune out his confidence, he backs off a little bit. The more thoughtful tone he had earlier on in the video comes back, and the smile fades off his face.

...but I still have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that just won’t go away. I know that I can’t keep doing this forever. I know that as I get older it is going to get harder to do the things that I do, especially the way that I do them. Eventually I am going to prove all of these people right, and my time in the spotlight will tick its last tock. If I thought that time was now, I wouldn’t have come back. If people were right about me needing to stay back in 2017, then I wouldn’t be on the second longest winning run of my career. If I wasn’t a threat, then the people of this division wouldn’t be paying Mikah and I any attention at all. The irrelevant people never get mentioned. They are not worth the time spent on them. The fact that The Black Sheep have been the most talked about mixed tag team since the moment that we came back should tell everyone all that they need to know about our real status in this division.

Kris pushes away from the railing looking more refreshed than he had when things were first getting started. Everything that he had worked through in front of the camera had clearly started to take some of the weight off of his shoulders.

I guess all I’ve learned is that I can’t wait up trying to get everyone to rally behind me. If people want to look at me like I am a villain, fine. I haven’t changed since day one, and I am tired of pretending like I care about everyone’s feelings. Nobody ever gave me that consideration, and I was still able to become the face of this company. I don’t need their support to rise to the top of one division after I managed to be the number one guy in the entire company. I don’t have anything left to prove to anyone, let alone Bill Barnhart and his sorry ass wife. They are just another one of those obstacles in my way. Unfortunately for them, that doesn’t intimidate me or my partner.

He gives the camera one of Mikah’s ‘sorry-not-sorry’ type of shrugs.

This is still my time.

The camera follows him a few more steps, but the Grand Slam Champion stops at a door, likely leading into the suite for The Black Sheep.

Doubt us if you have a kink of being proven wrong.

With a wink at the camera, Kris pushes open his cabin door, and leaves the camera and the audience on the outside. After a moment’s pause, the feed fades to black and cuts off.

>