Author Topic: Candy v Violet Amelia Holt  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Candy v Violet Amelia Holt
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:14:22 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 RP per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »
 \'user

“Candy, Candy, Candy,” a voice echoes. “You should have just kept your noise out of my business,” the voice continues as the scene slowly fades into the small lower cabin which houses Violet Amelia Holt as she awaits her chance to finally put an end to the nuisance that has slowly become the major thorn in her side. Her feet are crossed as they sit on top of the wooden desk. Her sister Shelby is sitting on the bed with her blonde hair tossed up into a sharp ponytail. Violet is sitting at this wooden desk while watching old footage of Candy and trying to formulate a plan to dismantle the one woman who has been annoying her for the past several weeks.

“What are we doing today Vi?” Shelby asks while looking down at her phone.

“I would explore this god forsaken vessel but I’m a lot like our father,” she answers vaguely as her sister just shakes her head while keeping her eyes glued to her cell phone screen.

“I know you aren’t the biggest sailor Vi but I’m getting hungry. Plus I don’t know how long I can be cooped up in this room,” Shelby states while lifting her eyes up from her phone and looking directly into the direction of her big sister. Violet doesn’t seem to notice as her focus is solely on finding creative ways to hurt her opponent.

“You can go explore if you want Shelby. I am perfectly content to sit here while coming up with ways to hurt Candy in our big showdown,” Violet says with a wicked smirk plastered across her face.

Shelby stands up to her feet while stretching her arms up and out. “Why don’t you come with me?” asks Shelby. Violet just shakes her head violently as she keeps her eyes glued towards the screen sitting in her lap. “Are you really going to just sit here and starve?” she asks her sister while placing her hand on the door knob.

Violet reaches into her travel bag and pulls a granola bar out. “I have it covered. I don’t want any doubts left in my mind after I dismember that spunky little shit something about being in this wrestling business,” Violet answers her sister while opening the bar up and taking a bite. Shelby chuckles while stepping out of the cabin and into the galley. She takes a deep breath and marches down the corridor. She rounds the corner as her father can be seen standing with his back against the wall.

“Dad, what are you doing here?” asks Shelby.

“Where’s Violet?” he asks her point blank. Shelby shrugs her shoulders as her father takes a step closer towards her. “Don’t lie to me Shelby, where is your sister?” he asks her again.

“I’m not her keeper,” she answers.

“Shelby, where is your sister?” he asks her in a firm voice.

“Dad, I don’t think she wants to speak to you at the moment. She has kind of been in a very strange place since losing the bombshell roulette championship,” Shelby admits as her father nods his head. “You know,” she comments with her head tilted to the side a bit.

Dustin nods his head again while stepping closer towards her. “Yes, I know and I can help her,” he says while keeping one hand in his pocket. Shelby knows how her father works and knows that he will get what he wants eventually. Shelby continues to play dumb as he continues to ask her where Violet is located.

Meanwhile, Violet has finished watching all the footage that she could get her hands on and has set up her phone to begin filming.

”It’s funny how life tends to work out. The last time we faced off against each other Candy. You had something I wanted and that was the bombshell roulette championship. This time around there is nothing you have that I want but that’s not going to stop me from repeating the same outcome as our last encounter.

You see Candy, you made the mistake. You thought I was your friend in this business. I don’t know what wrestling school you trained at prior to joining the Sin City Wrestling roster. The general rule in the wrestling world is that there is no such thing as friends. The fact that you honestly thought I wanted you to be my friend was laughable at best. The first thing you should know is that I am a Holt and we don’t trust anyone. We are like that snake in the grass who slithers underneath the brush.

Now you wanted an explanation for why I spiked you face first into the bombshell roulette championship belt. You kept asking me to explain my actions and yet I didn’t answer you. You kept calling me out but you still got nothing from me. That should have been the first indication that I didn’t have to explain myself to you or anyone. In my eyes, what I did was just the wake up call.

Since then, you have been nothing more than a pain in my ass. I swear to fucking god that if I have to hear you fuck my name up one more time then I’m going to lose my damn mind. My name is Violet Amelia Holt. This upcoming Sunday, I will make history yet again. I will be the first person to have kicked your ass on two supershows. Not only will I finally teach you a lesson in trust but I will keep you away from the one title that still belongs to me.

I shouldn’t take you lightly but that’s not going to be the case. Candy has no earthly idea the kind of hornets nest she has kicked up. Candy will soon find out just how dangerous I can be when I’m cornered. This is my time to finally put you out of your misery once and for all. Don’t trust a Holt and don’t trust the FIVE FEET OF CRAZY.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 07:43:36 PM by Violet Amelia Holt »

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 08:47:08 PM »
 Scene One: The Tearful Goodbye

When: Friday morning, early, about 7 AM
Where: Candy and Marcus Cage’s house, Las Vegas, NV

**The scene opens up at the home of Candy and Marcus Cage. The sun was rising and the skies beautiful. From the outside you can see Marcus Cage loading up their car with the last suitcase and heading back to the house. Inside the living room stood their young, long time friend, Gracie Lopez. Standing in front of her was Candy, holding Fluffy in her arms. Her eyes full of tears as she spoke to Gracie.**

~CANDY~: Her food is in the cupboard above the fridge… we had to put it up high so she couldn’t sneak into it. And her treats are in there too. No matter how much she whines, don’t give her more than 2 between meals or she will get an upset tummy. She takes a nap around 2 in the afternoon, and she loves to get brushed when she wakes up. It’s her favorite.

~GRACIE~: Got it.

~CANDY~: You are welcome to any food we have in the house. We have a pool out back you can use. Fluffy loves to swim, but don’t let her stay in too long or her fur will get all tangled.

~GRACIE~: Sounds good. You guys have a fun weekend. I got this. Fluffy will be in great hands.

~CANDY~: I know. It’s just so hard to leave her…

**Candy held Fluffy up so they were face to face.**

~CANDY~: You are gonna have a really fun weekend with Auntie Gracie. You behave and be a good girl, ok?

**Fluffy whimpered a little bit and licked Candy’s cheek**

~CANDY~: I know, Fluffy. I don’t want to leave you either, but I have to. They don’t let pets on the boat, and after I tried to sneak you on the other day and they caught you, they are checking my bags really thoroughly now.

~MARCUS~: We gotta go,Candy. It’s about a 4 hour drive from here to Los Angeles and it’s 7… we only have 5 hours and we still gotta allow time to gas up the car, and time for them to check you in and everything. Remember, Christian wants you all checked in by noon. We can’t be late.

~CANDY~: Ok.

**She handed Fluffy to Gracie, who cradled her in her arms. Fluffy began to whine and whimper, trying to get back to Candy. Marcus reached out and scratched Fluffy behind the ears.**

~MARCUS~: It’ll be ok, Fluffy. Auntie Gracie will keep you safe while we are gone.

~CANDY~: I promise I will call you, and you can have Auntie Gracie call me anytime you want, ok.

**Fluffy whined a little, but wasn’t trying to escape Gracie’s arms anymore.**

~CANDY~: I love you Fluffy… see you in a few days.

**Candy kissed Fluffy on the forehead before turning and walking out the door, tears in her eyes.**

~MARCUS~: Thank you, Gracie. I was gonna stay home with Fluffy, but Candy really needs me on that ship with her. She is just as upset and shaken over the whole kidnapping thing as Fluffy is… if not more.

~GRACIE~: I get it. It was a traumatic experience and they both are experiencing a little separation anxiety. I’m just glad I got out of my house for a few days.

~MARCUS~: Like she said, you are welcome to anything you want. Make yourself at home. We just ask no company over.

~GRACIE~: Company? Who would I invite? Maybe my dad or Jenn.

~MARCUS~: Those guys are ok. Enjoy yourself, relax, swim… Fluffy pretty much entertains herself. Her toys are in the basket next to her bed.

~GRACIE~: Understood. Have fun, get on the road before she changes her mind.

~MARCUS~: Good point.

**He patted Fluffy one more time before heading out the door. They got in the car and started to pull out of the driveway while Gracie stood in the doorway holding Fluffy, waving goodbye.**

Scene Two: Checking In

When: Friday, about 11:30AM
Where: Cruise Ship Check In

**The cameras open up to the cruise ship, where you could see it docked. At the bottom of the ramp was a table set up with a worker who was checking people in. In the parking lot you see Marcus Cage and Candy walking across the parking lot with their bags.**

~MARCUS~: Hurry up, it’s almost 11:30. We don’t know how long check in will take.

~CANDY~: I’m hurrying as fast as my little legs can carry me

**They get up to the worker at the table. They put down their suitcases and Candy starts searching for their tickets in her purse.**

~CANDY~: Hold on, I got our tickets I swear!

~WORKER~: No problem, Ma’am. Can I get your names so I can locate you on the list?

~CANDY~: I’m Candy, and this is my husband Marcus Cage.

**The worker looks confused or in thought for a moment as he looks over the list. He then nods.**

~WORKER~: One moment, Ma’am. I need to call down my manager.

~CANDY~: Is there an issue?

~WORKER~: My manager can explain. Please continue to locate your tickets.

**The worker pulls out his phone and walks a few steps away and makes a phone call. Candy continues to look in her purse. Marcus, however, looks suspicious.**

~MARCUS~: I wonder what that was about?

~CANDY~: What what was about?

~MARCUS~: Why does he have to call his manager down to check us in?

~CANDY~: I don’t know. Maybe that meanie head Violet told them lies about me so they won’t let me on the ship?

~MARCUS~: That would make sense. She has done everything possible to avoid you since the day she attacked you, even signing the contract for this match. I wouldn’t put it past her to try and cause trouble for you getting on the ship to try and avoid the match.

~CANDY~: You really think she’d do that?

~MARCUS~: Yes, I do. She attacked you, avoided you, sent her sister to handle things in her place… I wouldn’t be shocked if she tried something low like this.

**The worker came back to the table.**

~WORKER~: My manager will be here in a moment. Please wait over here until he arrives.

~CANDY~: Ok… but I just wanna say if Violet said bad stuff about me, it’s totally not true!

~WORKER~: I can’t discuss the issue with you. Did you locate your tickets?

~CANDY~: Oh, yeah!

**She hands the 2 tickets over to the worker and turns back to Marcus.**

~CANDY~: I should call and check on Fluffy.

~MARCUS~: She’s fine. She’s with Gracie. Plus, you just called a half hour ago… don’t bug the poor girl. If there’s an issue, Gracie will call.

~CANDY~: You’re right

**A moment later, an older man came down the ramp with 2 other workers following him. He approaches Candy.**

~MANAGER~: Are you Candy?

~CANDY~: That’s me.

~MARCUS~: What is this all about?

~MANAGER~: I apologize for the inconvenience, but due to an issue with you attempting to board with an unauthorized pet earlier in the week, we have to check all your bags thoroughly before you can board the ship.

~MARCUS~: This is stupid.

~CANDY~: It’s ok Marcus. I tried to break the rules earlier this week, so I understand. I can even video chat with Fluffy to show you she isn’t here. She’s home in Las Vegas with a friend of ours.

~MANAGER~: That’s won’t be necessary.

**But it was too late, as she had already started to video call Gracie. Gracie answered, she and Fluffy were sitting on the couch watching TV, Fluffy was curled up napping on her lap. Gracie whispered.**

~GRACIE~: Hi Candy.

~CANDY~: Hi Gracie! How’s Fluffy?

~GRACIE~: She’s doing good. She fell asleep on my lap 15 minutes ago and I don’t wanna wake her up.

~CANDY~: No problem! I just need you to show her on the video chat to show the boat people I’m not trying to smuggle her on again.

**Gracie nodded and moved the phone to show the furball napping on her lap. Candy turned her phone to the manager**

~CANDY~: See??? She’s not with us.

~MANAGER~: I understand that, however I still need to check your bags.

~CANDY~: Fine. But be quick? If I’m not fully checked in within the next 15 minutes my boss is going to be REALLY mad at me!

**The manager nodded to his other 2 workers, who took the luggage one by one and opened them, checking for the contraband pooch. This took a few minutes before they were finished.**

~MANAGER~: Thank you for your patience, enjoy your stay on the Sun Princess. My men will take you and your bags to your cabin.

**The manager nodded to the two men with him and headed up the ramp. The two men followed, bags in hand, followed then by Candy and Marcus.**

Scene Three: Violet is a Meanie Doo Doo Head!

When: Friday, late afternoon, about 4pm
Where: The deck of the ship

**The cameras cut to the deck of the ship, poolside to be exact. Candy was reclined back in a deck chair, wearing her bright pink 2 piece swimsuit. Her hair was down and wavy, but held out of her face by a pair of sunglasses placed strategically on her head. She was holding up her phone, and talking into it.**

~CANDY~: Who's a pretty girl? Who's a pretty girl? You are! Yes you are!

**Pussy Willow walked up to her with a confused look on her face.**

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Who are you talking to?

~CANDY~: Fluffy! She was sad and missed me so her pup sitter video chatted me! Say hi!

**She turned the phone towards Pussy who waved and spoke slowly**

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Uh… hi Fluffy…

**Fluffy, on the screen, barked. Candy turned the camera back.**

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Uh… Candy? Is this a bad time? I can find you later to do the interview for your match this weekend…

~CANDY~: No, it’s ok. It’s time for Fluffy to go potty anyways.

**She looked back into the phone**

~CANDY~: Goodbye, Fluffy Wuffy. You be a good girl for Auntie Gracie! Go potty like a good girl. Love you!

**Fluffy barked and whimpered a little before the call was disconnected. Candy put her phone down and stood up. She grabbed a cute wrap and tied it around her waist. She stood up and slipped on her matching pink flip flops as she got up to Pussy.**

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Did you want to change first?

~CANDY~: Nah. I’m gonna go swimming when we are done. It’s no big deal.

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Alright.

**She motioned for the cameraman to come closer to her. Once they are in shot, Pussy begins the interview.**

~PUSSY WILLOW~: I’m standing here with Candy, who is in a very interesting match this weekend against the woman who ended her 6 month title reign, Violet Amelia Holt. Now, Candy, this match is more than just a match to you, right?

~CANDY~: Of course it is! It’s more than just a fight in the ring. Violet is a meanie doo doo head and I am gonna beat her up!

~PUSSY WILLOW~: A meanie doo doo head?

~CANDY~: Yeah! Cuz I can’t use the REAL words of what she is cuz they are not nice at all.

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Ok… so this all started the week after she beat you for the title? Care to elaborate?

~CANDY~: Yeah. So she did something that people have been trying to do for like, 6 months right? Beat me for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Title. And yes, I was sad I lost the belt. But she did amazing and I was sincere in throwing the celebration for her. Not many people would do that kind of thing. But I did. And she got mad at me and attacked me. Then, wouldn’t even face me to explain why.

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Do you have any idea why she did it?

~CANDY~: Marcus says it is cuz she is jealous of me. Because I’m prettier than her, nicer than her, I have more and better friends than her, and I have a handsome husband who loves me. And that makes sense. I have everything she wants and she doesn’t, and that makes her sad, which makes her mad.

~PUSSY WILLOW~: That actually makes sense.

~CANDY~: And she was so jealous and sad and mad that she couldn’t even stand to be face to face with me. I guess I can’t be too mad about that, ya know? But kidnapping Fluffy? THAT'S JUST UNFORGIVABLE!!!

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Yeah, I gotta admit that was a little… extreme. How is Fluffy doing?

~CANDY~: Better now, but still not 100%. She has a little bit of separation anxiety and stuff. She doesn’t leave my side and gets really scared when she can’t see me. But the vet said that should fade with time. She was so traumatized by that night. She wasn’t physically hurt… which is good because I would KILL if some one hurt her.

**Candy’s face looks very serious all of a sudden.**

~PUSSY WILLOW~: Really?

~CANDY~: Yes. Fluffy is my bestest friend on the planet, and anyone who would hurt her is a … well a really bad person. Like the worst. And I will go to the ends of the earth for her.

**As soon as she finished saying that, her husband, Marcus Cage, came running up in shorts and a tshirt, hugging her from behind.**

~MARCUS~: One of the things I love about this woman. She has a huge heart and will fight for those she loves.

~CANDY~: That’s right. When I see Violet, I’m not gonna hold back. She doesn’t stand a chance. I’m so mad at her…

**Candy started getting upset. Marcus, instinctively, scooped her up in his arms.**

~MARCUS~: Excuse us…

**He turns around and throws Candy right into the pool. She emerged laughing.**

~CANDY~: MARCUS!!!!

**He stands there, proud of himself, laughing. She reaches out her arm to have him help her out of the pool, but she instead pulls him into the pool with a huge splash! The scene fades out with both of them laughing.**

user posted image