Author Topic: Teddy Warren (c) v Senor Vinnie v Caleb Storms - Internet championship  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: One roleplay per week per character - 10,000 word limit.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: Teddy Warren (c) v Senor Vinnie v Caleb Storms - Internet championship
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 08:29:15 PM »
And they say that I am crazy

It’s a Saturday morning, Vinnie can be seen sitting down in an arm chair on his balcony while sipping on a glass of water. He is wearing a white long sleeve shirt and black pants, his feet are bare as they are resting on the edge of the balcony while wearing sunglasses. His face is showing a grimace that reveals that something is bothering him.

Bad Vinnie: I am glad you finally realized that you have been too nice for everyone Vinnie

The voice sounds surprisingly raspy, even after drinking some water. His hair is a mess, he clearly must have sat here for a while and not taken a moment to get himself presentable for the camera’s.

Good Vinnie: I tried Vinnie…., I …..

He stops, choking up with emotions apparently. Taking a big sip from the glass of water. Causing him to cough due to water dropping down his windpipe instead.

Bad Vinnie: (between coughs) It’s…. ok

But it isn’t, his eyes are burning with rage even though you cannot tell it because of the sunglasses that he is supporting. He is biting on his lower lip for a few moments, holding back the urge to scream out something in anger as his cell phone rings. He looks at the screen of his cell phone and sighs, he sees the picture of his wife emerging. The woman he married last year, the woman that he loves more than anything else in this world. The woman that he misses the most because of the outbreak of Covid-19 and her work in the hospital. Helping those who are in need, causing them to barely have time to spend time face timing.

Bad Vinnie: Hola amor…, como estas??
He cannot help but smile, hearing her soft voice. Talking about how her day was, talking about the patients she has met. It made him forget about what was going on in his head and realize that there is so much more going on in this world than him competing in Sin City Wrestling.

Bad Vinnie: Oh me?? Oh you know, he usual. I have been dealing with brainless knuckleheads that think they are better than yours truly… that and Teddy Warren of course

He can hear her chuckle on the other end, she always loved his sense of humour. Makes him remember them going on their first date, how Ty found out and that he was so against them getting together.

Good Vinnie: I…..

Vinnie chokes in his words, he did not even know what he wanted to say. His mind got blank, emotions came free from remembering the time that he nearly lost his then fiancé forever, because he was too arrogant and absorbed in his own belief that he could not do anything wrong. There’s an eerie silence on his part of the phone, causing Valora to ask him whether there was something wrong.

Good Vinnie: I… I’m sorry sweetheart, I just had a flashback on us dating for the very first time. You looked so beautiful on that night.

He can tell that she is blushing due to the sudden choke in her voice. He loved that about her, he could make her blush so easily. She was stammering for a few seconds before recovering before turning her attention back to him, asking if he was truly ok.

Good Vinnie: Si amor, I just wished I did not have to stay in Vegas and could come home to spend time with you every now and then. I….

She cuts him off, telling him that she would try to spend time with him soon. Causing him to smile as this was something that he really wanted and has been missing throughout the past months. He wants to answer her, but he feels that by now familiar sensation that causes him to worry. He senses his other personality wanting to jump in, worried what Bad Vinnie would tell her.

Bad Vinnie: Why?

Good Vinnie takes over, his eyes bulging out as he realizes what his alter ego had said. Hearing the sudden reaction from Valora as she is getting upset over his answer. Sweat is pouring from the side of his face as he does not know what to say, until…

Good Vinnie: I meant to say why not?? Sorry, I just choked on a potato that was a bit too hot mi amor.

There’s a moment of silence on the other side of the phone, he is biting his finger nails until she giggles and tells him not to be such a bad boy. This causes him to let out a sigh of relief before laughing like a weirdo, realizing that she would not think something behind that as she is used to it from him.

Good Vinnie: Yeah…, you know me… I am a bad Vinnie….

Bad Vinnie: (whispering to himself) No you are not

Vinnie snaps his head to he left with an angry look on his face.

Good Vinnie: Shut up!!!!

His eyes bulges again, realizing that Bad Vinnie had set him up as Valora is silent again.

Good Vinnie: No not you hun, Pete was arguing to me about whether he should be wearing his yellow or blue swimming trunks. You know how silly he is right????

The two chit chat for a few moments before they both tell each other that they love each other and Vinnie hangs up. His face immediately turns upset

Good Vinnie: WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT??!!!

There’s no answer to his question, causing Vinnie to get even more angry upon  “himself”

Good Vinnie; I ASKED you a question Vinnie??!!!

A chuckle comes from his face as he turns his head to the right, he takes off the sunglasses and chews on the end of it before hanging it up on his shirt.

Bad Vinnie: You are such a softy aren’t ya?? Oh no Valora, I meant to say why not?? Come on Vinnie boy!! You don’t want her company, just admit it!!!!

This causes the good side of Vinnie to explode, he jumps out of the chair that he was sitting in and looks straight ahead, as if he is looking at himself as a reflection inside the mirror. But there’s no mirror and Vinnie is searching for someone that he can only see inside his mind.

Good Vinnie THAT’S MY WIFE!!!!!

Good Vinnie is waiting for an answer, but the answer isn’t coming right away. This infuriates him even more, looking around for anything that he could remotely use to calm him down and as In not losing his composure. Only to have his face turn into a maniacal smile

Bad Vinnie: You think I want to get youaway from the misses?? You really are such a simple minded fool Vinnie. That’s why you lost your title on your first title defence. Because you turned into a softie, a yogi bear on crack kind of thing. While if it was up to me… I….

He rolls his eyes and sighs, shaking his head as he lowers it. Causing him to look at his feet, his toes twirling for some reason, one he could not understand why. But then he realizes that lately he noticed him doing things that he did not even wanted to do. Mostly little things that would have gone unnoticed under normal circumstances. But as of late he felt that he wasn’t himself anymore. Wondering if that was Bad Vinnie’s doing.

Bad Vinnie: Turning onto a new leaf Vinnie?? I never thought of you being a psychologist of some sorts. But hey, who knows?? Maybe you would rock the world like Einstein used to do.

He chuckles, but then he shakes his head. Was this what he really wanted to do?? Laugh at a stupid comment from Bad Vinnie?? Or was it his alter ego that is taking over more and more every single time they had an argument.

Bad Vinnie: Oh, are you going to be asking what the meaning of life is next Vinnie??? You seem to be on top of everything as of late.

He shakes his head, he cannot believe that Bad Vinnie is reading his thoughts now too. He grabs his cell phone, looks at the time as he was wondering whether he was dreaming or just very tired.

Bad Vinnie: Wake up sunshine!!

Silence

Bad Vinnie: No you are not asleep Vinnie my friend, you are just in time to realize a wonderful accomplishment that you have been blinded by so many distractions for quite some time!!!!

Good Vinnie: I…. am???

Bad Vinnie: YES!!! The Autumn of redemption is upon us!!!

Good Vinnie: Us?? I am doing all the hard work you know. I….

Bad Vinnie: Oh but that will soon come to an end Vinnie….

Good Vinnie: WHAT??!!!!

A chuckle emerges upon the face of Vinnie as his head turns slightly to the right, causing a drop of saliva falling from his mouth as he does not make an effort to catch it.

Bad Vinnie: Did I just say that out loud Vinnie?? Oh forgive me, forgive me for spoiling the grand surprise that I had in store for the world to witness. You see, I have fully come to grips with our livles and two is just a crowd Vinnie.

Good Vinnie: But…,

He is shaking his head as his mouth runs off as if he is the Niagara Waterfalls, not even noticing the weak ass attempts to interfere into the ramblings of Bad Vinnie.

Bad Vinnie: Oh I am sorry, I had so much more things planned to drive you ultimately crazy my amigo. Why don’t we just try and forget this conversation ever took place and let me just take over in a fashion that would make me proud.

Good Vinnie: No way!! I won’t allow you!!

He shakes his head and turns his head to the right.

Bad Vinnie: Why make things so hard on yourself Vinnie?? I had so many fun things planned. You don’t want me call off the appointment for you to swim with the dolphins do you???

Good Vinnie: I don’t want you interfering with my life!!!!!

Bad Vinnie: But that’s the point of it all Vinnie… I am part of your life. And I am the reason why you became an over night success when you beat Austin once again.

He grabs his head and digs his fingers seemingly inside his skull.

Good Vinnie: IT WAS ME THAT BEAT HIM!!!

His teeth that were clinching upon each other, trying to resist the temptations of the other personality with every ounce of his own power to control himself. But ultimately he has to give in as a smile re-emerges upon his face.

Bad Vinnie: Was it Vinnie? Was it truly your own well being that victorious over that big bad man that said all those nasty things about you?? Oh wait, it was a reboot of last years Summer XXXTReme main event as well as your failed title defence where he caused you to…. Well get to meet me.

Vinnie is slowly sobbing as he drops his head between his hands and realizes that there is a reality to the words that Bad Vinnie is telling him.

Bad Vinnie: What was that Vinnie?? Did you whisper me to stop???

Vinnie’s face lifts up with tears in his eyes, but somehow one side of his face looks happy while the other is frustrated. Something that is humanly impossible, but then again… this is Senor Vinnie isn’t it???

Good Vinnie: I said I hate you……

He nods his head in agreement before turning it from left to right. Seemingly in a struggle of what side of Vinnie will muster any form of control over “himself”

Bad Vinnie: Oh you hate me don’t you now?? I guess it’s one of the many symptoms of you realizing that you are losing control over your own wellbeing as well as……

Turning his head to the left with vicious demeaner.

Good Vinnie: AS WELL AS WHAT???!!!

There’s a moment of silence, this causes Vinnie to get enraged even more. Not sure whether Bad Vinnie vanished for some sort of time as he has done often or whether he is playing a game with his mind.

Bad Vinnie: Oh Vinnie, why are you so mean to me????

A cynical laugh is heard as he was trying to portray a helpless puppy dog like face, but that look quickly vanishes into that of a sadistic man

Bad Vinnie: Oh don’t even dare to answer that rhetorical question you dumb stupid son of a b####. Everyone, including Austin James Mercer would be thankful if I rid the world of a cactus talking, guitar worshipping lowlife like you!!! I am the man that you should have become after taking home that world title!!!!

Good Vinnie wants to say something, but doubt stops him. Doubt of wondering whether Bad Vinnie is right on the matter. He never did overcome the title loss in that Elimination Chamber match.

Bad Vinnie: You even dared to question whether Austin, Fenris, Ben Jordan and all the others in that match were right about you. Whether you were a joke or not, you became so defensive on proving wrong about everything that they said about you… that you lost the real task at hand… didn’t you Vinnie???

He slaps his face hard….

Bad Vinnie: Answer me damnit!!!

His mouth opens once more, but no sound emerges from the gasping hole on his face that used to be the weapon of angering many superstars to success. He has no clue anymore, he is struggling to come with an answer that would have gotten the mental stamp of approval that would have been classical Senor Vinnie. All that is left is….

Bad Vinnie: A joke…. That’s what is left Vinnie, you are a joke.

Bad Vinnie; SHUT UP!! I have watched from your conscience for way too long now. I should have received the freaking Nobel Price for being a freaking genius!!! But no more Vinnie, starting from today. I will drown your misery with what you should have become, the name of Senor Vinnie will ultimately vanish and not even I shall remain….

Those final words surprises Vinnie, raising a mental eyebrow as his mind is racing full speed ahead.

Good Vinnie: What do you mean???

The question echoes inside his mind, curious and oblivious to whatever it was that Bad Vinnie was referring to. But this time there’s no answer.

Good Vinnie: Vinnie???

He looks from left to right, up and down. Trying to find an answer to a being that seemingly has vanished as quickly as it came into his life.

Good Vinnie: What do you mean!! Tell me!! Who is it that you are referring to!!!

And again there’s nothing more than silence…. Worried he grabs the cell phone and sees that he as received a message from his wife…. Telling him that she loves him. He sighs and hopes that he will be able to resist Bad Vinnie’s temptations….. and still wondering what he was talking about before walking over to his hotel room and drops on top of his bed.

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Bad Vinnie: I know that these words once were used by a former wrestler from a galaxy far…, far away. A galaxy that isn’t Sin City Wrestling and no need to tell the world that this British female was one of the greatest talented wrestlers that sadly got destroyed by injuries…. But it would be a shame to let these words fall to deaf man’s ears when it comes down to what I have got to say….. and if you have not even noticed amigo’s… it is usually a lot.

And where should I begin?? In the beginning there was nothing… just a mere void.. A void that bored some entity that got tired of looking at a black screen of zilch and thought of creating something that would get his rocks off!!! And then the universe and our planet got created, yadda yadda yadda yadda. 2020 is here and we just fucking put God to shame of how we fucking destroy what he created… and yet, I am the one that is crazy???!!!

Vinnie is in a lounge chair, the room is empty where he is in at this moment. There’s no clue that could give us any idea of his location, but that’s all in the plan of Senor Vinnie.

Bad Vinnie: Oh, please call me Bad Vinnie, because just like the world already knows that it is good to be bad….

Bad…..

A soft groan of excitement escapes his mouth as he closes his eyes and allows his hands to run freely through the softness of his hair. Digging his fingers into his skull and allowing him to sigh of relief

Bad Vinnie: Bad.., what do you consider to be bad for crying out loud?? It’s either you stink at something…, or the nature of your entire existence is to be the opposite of being a good boy to someone else. Making their lives a miserable hell.., I just wonder.. what to you am I???

A philosophical question I rather doubt I shall receive any answers from my two adversaries these coming weeks. One is Crazy in his antics in his attempt to win a match and the other is Teddy Warren-Steele. Of course I know the harshness of my words needs to be swallowed over the fact that he did indeed beat me for that championship belt….. a blemish to my career that I cannot undo….. I cannot remove the fact in the history books that he has gotten a submission victory over me…. And yet…. I smile…

A smile tells a lot and yet hides even more…., it’s obvious in life that a smile transcends in time… whereas a tear is only a temporarily misstep in life…. Tears that I have already shed and are now dried up within my soul……

And yet….

He remains silent for a moment or two, biting his lower lip in a fashion that makes you wonder whether he is holding back upon something or wishes to feast upon himself to satisfy his hunger.

Bad Vinnie: Where did it go wrong I wonder?? Of course people would point out that I should have never done an open challenge…. Where others would have said that I should have taken Teddy seriously….

Perhaps….., but I see things so much differently…. Like talking to a cactus so to speak… differently.., more pleasing and more satisfying to know that I can be bad once again…..

He closes his eyes as he raises his right hand in front of his face and suddenly lifts his middle three fingers and holds them in front of the camera.

Bad Vinnie: Three names…, one is obviously that of yours truly… The other two are of Caleb Storms and the current Internet champion Teddy… Warren… Steele…..

Two names that I need to get through to reclaim what I desire so much…. Funny how words are often swapped over in the true meaning in life…. Where some would claim I am way too possessive… whereas yours truly, I simply state that what is true… what is reality and what is that you cannot comprehend… isn’t it???

But I am not going to be a remorseful man, uttering names like in a fashion to make them relative to begin with. Oh no…, I am only concerned about two names…. And only one championship belt to come home with yours truly….

It’s as if I am stepping in a fairy tale where a house has flattened the bad witch of the east and I have to walk upon the yellow brick road….. filled with Gold and hopes and dreams of finally finding a coward lion and a tin robot that is in search of a heart….

And yet they tell me that I am the crazy one…

But I guess it’s easy when you have something that I once had isn’t it?? Making your life a more appealing one isn’t it?? And yet, you are the one that gets besmirched even more than I am… how odd is that Teddy?? And yet…, who am I to talk?? I am no longer the internet champion, no longer do I have that golden championship belt around my waist… no longer am I the one that feels untouched by filth…. Until that one night Teddy…. I guess that makes me the bad one huh?? Allowing others to gloat in the misery of one that only reciprocates when besmirched… and yet… I am the bad one???

Oh Teddy…, I see past your antics. I see through the tales of the crypt so to speak, please forgive me for I am not as good to be rhetorical to someone that wishes to be everyone’s little plaything… and yet, possesses a talent that many of the wrestlers of Sin City Wrestling dare to overlook. I may even incline to utter that I took you lightly, imagining that I was to face the same fool that thought he would earn a spot as a challenger for my world title… I guess the necessity of the matter was far more clearer to me than it was only a while ago… but it would be foolish to assume that history shall repeat itself just like it did this Sunday. When you and Alex withheld me of saving someone I could have cared less for…..

Vinnie on the other hand is still moping, but not I…., hell I even turned a possible family reunion into a twitter onslaught war…. Merely because Daddy wasn’t there…, to tell me that he would take me out for fishing in the morning… and congratulating me for allowing me to slam him down behind my shadow. I guess I had to learn to grow up and understand that there are people like you that are even more desperate to become relevant isn’t it??

God!!! And I still have to battle you and Caleb to reclaim that championship belt?? While it should have been ME… ME vs. whomever that this company had wanted to oppose me…. I would have created riddles, perhaps issued an open challenge to run the triathlon… you know, just for the fun of it…. To fuel those who are simple minded fools that I am the crazy one….

A sinister smile emerges as he shakes his head.

Bad Vinnie: You must have been a real big fan of the Highlander shows isn’t it Teddy?? To quote the infamous line that runs a trail through the entire tale of Connor McCloud… desperately seeking demise as he wishes to repent his sins to his beloved wife… the woman that had died many centuries before him… merely because she loved an immortal one….

And yet, I am the crazy one???

Oh no Teddy, I know you cannot handle the fact that I am still to this very day the one that is talked about…. Funny how it is huh?? Not having to wear makeup, not having to wear dresses and be my wife’s little…… good boy

He smiles as he shakes his head, not being tempted to say the most easiest thing in the world to ridicule the internet champion

Bad Vinnie: That would have been too obvious, possibly too easy to even allow you…. A man that wishes to stand upon his own two feet… to counter an offence that would ultimately end up by three words… you are wrong

I know, shocker isn’t it?? To have the utter mindset focused upon regaining that championship belt… a focus that you did not got to face when we squared off for that same championship. A focus that I need to drown you in sorrow Teddy. To have history repeat itself once more, to drown you in the thought that you could defend that championship belt in a fashion that I could not do to you??? YOU??!!!!

This time the confident look upon his face has vanished and one of anger and dismay has come in return. Shaking his head, grabbing the ends of his hairs and closes his hands into fists. Before driving the knuckles of his hands into the skull, causing him to let out an roar of frustration. After a few moments he stops, dropping his head and his breathing slowly turns back to normal.

Bad Vinnie: And yet…, I shall not be denied Teddy… I will become a two time Internet champion. I will undo the wrong that has been done upon ME by HIM!!!

He points at the left side of his head, referring to Good Vinnie side of him as that brings back a sinister smile to the corners of his mouth.

Bad Vinnie: It would be a shame though, having to do things to you and Caleb that I would not be proud off… but a necessity is often the only correct direction in life to survive where others shall fail. You should have left me for the vultures to pick upon my lifeless body Teddy. You should have ended what I have started. Because now, now I have the golden opportunity to turn Vinnie into the being that he should have been all along Teddy.

Aren’t you proud??

He becomes silent for a few moments, as if he is waiting for an answer from Teddy…. But knows that he will have to wait for Teddy to emerge upon the screen of whatever device you are using to watch Sin City’s wrestling competitors to communicate towards their adversaries.

Bad Vinnie: I shall enjoy waging war with you once more Teddy, adding spice to an already great dish by allowing Caleb to be the mustard to our meal. But I shall make sure that you will never sink in your teeth and taste the glorious taste of victory over me once more. Because once again I shall roam the multi media galaxy that is the internet universe… I am your champion once more…. And you??? You are nothing more than an self-invested fool

He shakes his head and sighs….

Bad Vinnie: And even though I cherish these moments that we may share with each other in one way or another Teddy. I cannot forget about the other can I Caleb? Oh of course not, the high flyer, the brave kid that will never stop trying to get that shot at gold….with his belief that one day the gold will be his that the taste of championship leather stapped around his waist. Having two grannies lift their walkers up two inches off the floor in unisor. Screeching their lifeless muscles for the very first time. Yes even the unfortunate ones have the right to celebrate the forget lives of a former wrestling virginity.

Oh forgive me for those who are sensitive at hearts and cannot stop the wrestling bleeding that is HIS career of being ever something remotely close to what I am and wants to reclaim once more. But do not worry Caleb, senor Storms. Because I am not intended to have my history repeat itself in your favour.

I know that you are seeking for a moment of me allowing to show mercy and grace upon you. Mercy of allowing my humble nature…. Ergo Good Vinnie to pop up his head and tell my self conscience that it would be better to allow grace upon you. Grace Caleb…

How do you wish to have me employ grace upon YOU???? Hmm?? Like some French toast?? A dot of butter squashed upon it before whatever kind of cheese that you can find?? I am sorry to disappoint your good hearted nature in believing the good hearted believes of individuals like…..me.

He shakes his head, his eyes are burning fire of self destruction before wiggling his finger from left to right.

Bad Vinnie: You, like each and every other individual are HOPING…., let me repeat myself HOPING for grace upon the battle field… a sensation, an emotion that I do not possess. An emotion that caused great leaders of the past, warriors of the present day to withhold themselves from having blood upon their hands and upon their minds. Don’t worry my friend, I shall wash my hands with your foolishness, I shall forget the stickiness of your blood upon these nails that dig and crawl and find the glorious achievement that I seek.

You dream of holding gold my little amigo, I desire it… I feed upon it, I am the one that in a hypothetical world that would sell his own blood relative to get ahead… what are YOU willing to do to do what?? Bash your head one more time more upon a Britney Spears song???? Tell me little pup of innocence.. when will you grow up and realize that life is unfair, that life does not wait for dreamers like you???

I tell you when, never. Never will you grow up, because dreamers like you will never wish to be an actual champion like yours truly. Because when you compromise your dream state for the reality of what this wrestling world is truly all about. That is something you cannot comprehend, scared of becoming something like a Teddy Steele-Warren…..

Harsh isn’t it Caleb???

He drops the finger and his mouth opens wide to show the cracks of the corners of his mouth. Showing the whiteness of his teeth.

Bad Vinnie: I guess that makes you even more stupid than I could possibly comprehend Caleb… because even in his or my weirdness…, we deliver… we succeed whereas you fail…. And don’t talk about the hopes and dreams and the reigns you may have had… because they are meaningless when it comes down to staring in the eyes of yours truly……

And yet…, I am the crazy one… I am the bad one… I am the one that people point at and laugh… because I dare to be that what people like YOU cannot even dare to dream about…. My last reign as Internet champion was a dream….. it was a nightmare as well…. A reality check that I cannot possibly have this clown

Points his finger to the left side of his head and uses his thumb as if he shoots a bullet through the good side of his brain.

Bad Vinnie: I don’t care anymore…. I have already got Vinnie in the bag… soon I will have the internet championship around my waist and return to the open challenge that I had envisioned before the nightmare opened my eyes…. Dropping challengers from left to right, spitting in the faces of those who do not deserve the shot…. Whereas real challengers will get the battle of their lives…. And then bow their heads in respect for me and shame for themselves.

I know you will tell me that I am wrong, that you will prove me wrong. That you will fight, you will claw and try to straighten your back because you want to dream. You want to make your dreams become a reality….. just take my advice little dreamer…, don’t. Don’t dare to dream unless it will wet your bed in excitement, because there won’t be anything to be dreaming about when I clamp these hands tight around your neck and squeeze…….

I know what people are thinking, I should hold these hands and squeeze the air out of Teddy’s head and squeeze the final drops of oxygen out of his body. But that was before I realized that you would finally get your opportunity to step in and dream of taking my shot away from me…..the mere thought that you get the same chance of winning the damn match like me. I cannot and will not allow you to smile after this match is done… I cannot have you score a victory over me or Teddy… because that championship needs to be MINE…. MINE… MINE!!!!!

He shakes his head wildly, digging his fingers into his skull and laughing maniacally before turning his attention back to the camera.

Bad Vinnie: See this face Caleb?? That’s what you get for accepting my open challenge I placed upon Twitter… and when you answered I was laughing… I was pleased to see that you were finally opening your mouth and make sound instead of blowing hot air…. But now??? Now you are just a mark upon the goal in my life… and that will be the downfall for Teddy. Because he does not need to focus solely upon me… but he needs to focus that you. Because YOU are the key for him to either remain champion…. Or fail miserably… and me???

I will be there to pick up the slack and terrorize two men that dare to dream… while yours truly will remain realistic….

And then they tell me that I am the crazy one… go figure…

With that the shot slowly fades with a smiling Senor Vinnie.
>
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“Betting on Myself!”
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 10:18:13 PM »
Caleb took a risk last week on Climax Control where he went straight to Christian’s office and asked him why he was no longer in contention for the Internet Title Match at Violent Conduct, well he got his answer and an ultimatum, the challenge was too Senor Vinnie when he was still champ and was voided when Teddy Warren beat him for the title but Caleb got another chance to compete for the title, all he had to do was beat Stephan Callaway or he’d get a worse title shot ban than what Jessie got.

Needless to say Caleb won the match and now the match between Teddy and Vinnie was a Triple Threat which included him, this effectively made him the dark horse in the match but stranger things have happened, can Caleb win the Internet Title for the first time?

Backstage at Climax Control, Earl E Wilson Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 13th of September 2020, 11:00am

Now to make sure that my risk pays off.

As I walked away from Christian’s office Katie was giving me concerned looks all the way, if I win the match against Stephan Callaway then I’m in the Internet Title Match, if I lose, well, there goes any title hopes I had for a while.

“Are you sure about this Caleb?” Katie whispered to me as we walked away from Christian’s office. “If you lose the match then who knows how long it’ll be before your next title match?”

“It’s Stephan Callaway! The only guy he’s beaten as of late is El Dark!” I pointed out with a scoff as we walked away. “I’m pretty sure he has a worse win/loss record than me!”

“Let’s hope your right.” Katie responded with a nod as we walked away. “For your sake.”

*after Caleb’s match*

Sure enough, the threat of a title shot ban was enough to help me secure the win over Stephan Callaway and my place in the Internet Title Match, all because I decided to bet on myself during that meeting with Christian.

As I walked through the backstage area following my win, I was greeted by Katie who had a big grin on her face, for obvious reasons, as she ran up to me. “Caleb, if it weren’t for the lockdown, I’d take you to the Gold Coast Casino with that luck!”

“Will you settle for Caesar’s Palace?” I asked referring to the host of this year’s Violent Conduct and Katie grinned in response. “Just two things to do now, celebrate and work on my next song parody.”

“Just warn me when your about to start recording it.” Katie deadpanned before we walked off to the cafeteria where we had been watching the rest of the show.

*almost a week later at Caleb’s studio space*

I had been spending the rest of the week either training for the title match or working on my song parody at my studio space and that’s when I wasn’t spending time with my wife or Lemmy.

I just realized how different this year is compared to last year, huh.

“Can’t decide on this damn lyric.” I muttered under my breath as I looked at the song parody’s lyrics, it was then that Katie entered the room where I did most of my song writing alongside Lemmy. “If I can’t make this work than the parody will be ruined.”

“As opposed to you ruining the original songs.” Katie teased me as Lemmy walked up to me, I stroked the Labrador before I turned my attention back to her. “You did get some death threats for the A Whole New World Parody.”

“And now you know why I haven’t done a Disney Parody since then.” I responded as I shook my head and Katie just let out a deep breath. “Seriously I didn’t think people took Disney songs that seriously.”

“It’s also one of the most beloved songs of the Disney Renaissance Era but you ignored that by pointing out that Google Translate Sings did it first.” Katie pointed out and I shook my head whilst continuing to stroke Lemmy.

“Yeah and she didn’t get any crap for it.” I pointed out and Katie shook her head. “Besides, this will all be worth it in the end, trust me!”

“Uh-huh, if you want something to drink just give me a shout.” Katie responded before she left the room.

*promo time*

It wasn’t long after that I decided on the final lyric, I needed to make the song perfect and there was only one thing left for me to do as Lemmy lay by my side, my promo!

“Sometimes you have to bet on yourself to get ahead in life, well last week on Climax Control I betted on myself in a major way and it paid off as I am now in the Triple Threat Match for the Internet Championship against defending champion Teddy Warren and the former champion Senor Vinnie, how do I figure into the picture? Because I would’ve challenged Vinnie for the title after Teddy, or at least I like to think so!”

First up is the champ!

“Teddy, you shocked the world when you beat Senor Vinnie for the Internet Championship at the beginning of the Supercard Cycle, none more than me because I thought that Vinnie had that title defence in the bag! That said, the same can’t be said for you in this title match Teddy as the odds are firmly stacked against you since you don’t have to be pinned to lose the title either to me or back to Vinnie, either way your not walking out the champion!”

Next up is Senor Vinnie.

“And speaking of Senor Vinnie, you had one job, just one and that was to keep Teddy’s hands off the Internet Championship and you failed at that, and next Sunday you will fail at winning back the Internet Championship from Teddy because I’m the third man in the match which makes me the proverbial spanner in the works and next Sunday that spanner in the works will be walking out the new Internet Champion!”

It’s that simple.

“This match started as a singles match between Teddy and Vinnie for the Internet Championship but now thanks to me, it’s a triple threat match and when I take the title home with me, you can thank me then! Why? Because I proved how it can be worth it to bet on yourself and your abilities in the ring and trust that they will win you the day, and next Sunday neither Teddy nor Vinnie will stand in my way of that title!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“It’s about time that some fresh blood held the title and your looking at them, Senor Vinnie vs. Teddy Warren would’ve just been a rematch from the start of the Supercard Cycle but with me in the match? I’m offering people a match that no one has seen before and when I win there will be a fresh face holding the Internet Championship because Vinnie and Teddy had better brace themselves for there is  storm brewing, otherwise they’ll be blown away by your next Internet Champion “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms!”

I walked off with Lemmy as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: Teddy Warren (c) v Senor Vinnie v Caleb Storms - Internet championship
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 11:35:11 PM »
Wow…

To be quite honest never did I actually think that I would one day become the Internet Champion. I know there are so many people in this business that want to aim for the sky. They make demands that they want to be the best of the best and how they are going to fight their way into becoming the World Champion. Those are some really high aspirations and a dream for anybody who steps into any wrestling ring.

For me however that was never what I was aiming for. It had nothing to do with chasing championships or being the best of the best. I was merely entered this business as a way to showcase that I am not the man who hides in his wife’s shadows. I am not the man who lives his life living off of his wife’s money and skating through life. I am a man who is full of passion and determination. I can honestly say I live my life with my heart on my sleeves and quite often I say things that I wish I could retract.

There is nothing special or perfect about me. I can be quite over the top and I do take things to the extreme but behind every single wig, makeup, skirt, or even high heels is a man who just loves to entertain the masses. I know I might be called an asshole for everything that I have done in my wicked past. There are things that I do regret but through every single bad decision is a man who was really looking to entertain and I think I have done a great job at doing so.

The small goals that I had to get out of my wife’s shadow I accomplished. I have become quite the successful wrestler. This one time man who was merely just a manager has far exceeded everything he thought for himself.

Despite if I get called a Bitch because I love my wife’s surname the fact is I actually made it. My journey to be taken seriously as a wrestler has come true. To everybody who thought I couldn’t make it or I wouldn’t amount to anything in my life I guess the joke is on you because I am the Internet Champion. That is real image.

I know when I became the Roulette Champion last year I should have felt the same but to be honest I never did. It’s not like I earned that championship by doing things the right way. I was a dirty snake. I cheated my way to the top and I built up this phony façade of being much better than what I was. I would talk shit to the point where I would build myself up to telling the world that I was so great but when it came time to stepping in the ring with people such as Fenris I wouldn’t say anything. I would hide in my bubble like a little Bitch. That isn’t what a champion should be.

It should be somebody who is presentable and at least tries to fight when the pressure is on. You can look at the biggest asshole such as a J2H or biggest bitch like a Mikah. When it came time to defending the title nobody really questioned their integrity or skill set as a champion. They always made sure to bring it but I failed at that. My reign with the Roulette Championship was far over before it even begun and for the following months all of the hype that I built for myself calling myself the next big thing or the chosen one, or Christian’s chosen one went right down the drain.

I guess I had it coming because in my mind it really wasn’t about the wrestling aspect. I even didn’t give a damn about what my wife was doing because I was just too far into myself and why I wasn’t gaining the attention that I thought I deserved.

It was a lot to take in.

I tried my best to hold onto everything I could so I could stay relevant but what was the point if I wasn’t really ready to go into that ring and fight.

SCW actually did its job by actually giving me shots. Perhaps the opportunities I was getting should have been my wife’s because I definitely didn’t deserve any of them. A chance to fight for the initial Internet Championship in that ladder match, another chance at Austin James Mercer. It just seemed as they tried to really make me work for it but I just wasn’t ready.

I even entered the Blast From The Past but it was all for the wrong reasons. It wasn’t about fighting to be the best or even work my way up into getting that World Title Shot. It was more as a personal vendetta against J2H to show him that I am somebody. I guess that was my biggest downfall. I tried to put way too much pressure on myself by trying to be something that I am not.

I thought being the next J2H is what Kate wanted because she spent so much time with her best friend Melody Grace.

I thought being the next James would get me somewhere but it didn’t…

The wins never came and I still wouldn’t be taken seriously…

With all of that considered that is when I focused on just being myself… I decided to stop being an entertainer and being that good man that I know I was. I am a good man. I am an amazing father and an awesome husband. When I started to focus on my morals and my family that is when things changed for the better. That is when I actually lived up to my potential and after working my butt off I can now say that I am the Internet Champion.

I can’t believe I accomplished something so amazing such as this. I owe it to the hard work and dedication. The Internet Championship is something I earned by my wrestling ability. There was no cheap tricks involved, it was just about being the best man that I could possibly be.

Now that I stand before you as the Internet Champion I am going to do everything in my power to defend my spot as the champion. I honestly think that becoming the champion was the easiest part of this entire journey but actually defending it will prove to be the toughest part. I have two men who are going to do everything in their power to try to take this away from me.

Caleb Storms and Senor Vinnie are both going to gun for me with everything that they have. They aren’t going to make it easy considering they both have a lot to prove. For Caleb Storms he wants to prove that he can be a champion in this company. He wants the Internet Championship for himself so he can talk his nonsense that he is one of the best in the business. A man who at one time was afraid so much of Fenris has somehow won a match to interrupt his way into this match and is now gaining a shot.

That is actually impressive if I can be honest. I know Caleb might not have the best record in all of the company but if there is one thing that will surely motivate him it’s the fact that he has a chance to win the Internet Championship. On top of that he definitely has a bone to pick with me considering that I only got my title opportunity because I raised my hand into accepting Vinnie’s challenge before he did so you know that doesn’t sit that well with him.

So there has to be a part in him that wants to get even so he can take the championship.

As far as Senor Vinnie goes I know there is a part of him who feels over arrogant because he ruined the title reigns of Austin James Mercer on two different occasions. He beat one of the best of the best but to just lose the title against somebody like me has to be eating away at him. I know he is pretty messed up on the inside. He has multiple personalities coursing through his mind that wish to tell him to be good or to be bad. Whether you want to call it a personality disorder or flat out psychotic. The truth is that each personality has to be telling him that he should have never lost to me in the first place.

He has to be feeling very empty since losing the championship and he is going to do everything in his power to get the title back. To be honest I don’t care if good or bad Vinnie decides to show up. The only thing that really matters to me is that whoever shows up in that ring knows how to bring the fight. As long as they present a fight you can rest assure that I am coming for a fight and I will do whatever it takes to defend my championship.

All of the marbles seem to be on the table now and I actually love it.

There is one thing that I do have going for me in my corner and it’s the simple fact that I have managed to beat both of these men in singles matches. I beat Caleb in the last Super Card and I have been able to get past Vinnie in my last match. As a matter of fact going all the way back to my match against Tony Thorn I haven’t really dropped a singles match. I have been on quite the streak.

Now isn’t the time to get over confident or even arrogant. I need to remember what brought has brought me to where I am in the first place. As long as I channel that nothing will be able to stop me. Not now and certainly not ever.

I have been so many different things throughout my life.

I was an academic scholar as I worked my ass off into being Valedictorian of my class but I always felt there was so much more than eventually going to law school to advance my education further.

I know I was at one time a rapper who managed to drop lyrics after lyrics but I rather fight my battles with things order than my words.

I was a drummer but why should I be forced to sit in the shadows of all of the other musicians who grace the stage and I am merely in the background.

I was even a manager but why should I be in the background when I know I have the talent to be the focal point.

I have been so many things in my life but I know I have found my calling, and I am a wrestler. Whether you all wish to believe that or not is a story in itself but to be quite frank it’s not what you all believe. It’s about what I believe and no matter how many times I have been knocked down I have always found a way to get back up. This is my chance to finally stand up on my own and prove that I belong here.

At Violent Conduct I will lay it all on the line and if you want to take the Internet Championship that I worked my ass off into winning you better be ready for a fight because I am not going to lay down for anybody. I have come way too far to just lose it all now.

I have a family who is counting on me.

I have a little sister, daughter and a wife who all look up to me and I just can’t let them down. I refuse to let myself down and that’s why I must fight no matter what.

You better bring the fight because at Violent Conduct it’s Teddy Time and this Teddy Bear isn’t in the mood for snuggles or hugs. Unless you wish to tap out, that is another story. I will see you all soon… Better believe in that!

Long Island, New York.

It had been a long time since Teddy had returned back to his home in Long Island, New York. He had thoughts of visiting but with the way things were with the spread of the Corona Virus he thought against it as he didn’t want to spread anything or catch anything considering that Long Island was one of the biggest hot spots in all of the United States aside from that of Manhattan. It had been a long time but finally Teddy was home. He couldn’t help but smirk as the Uber driver dropped him off at his childhood home. He had so many different memories as he gazed at the Hi Ranch home on a quiet street. Teddy smirked as he slowly walked up the steps to the home. He took out his key and slid it into the lock. There was so many different emotions going through his head but the main thing was that of relief. He opened the door with ease and as soon as he stepped inside he was confronted by that of his adopted mother. Todd smiled as he looked at his mom with a huge grin on his face.

“Hey… How is it going mom?! Long time no see…”

With that the woman had tears in her eyes as she looked down at her son. She didn’t know what to say as there was a bit of awkwardness but soon she dropped the shy act as she looked deeply into her son’s eyes.

“Are you just going to stand there or are you actually going to run and give your mother a hug…”

Teddy didn’t waste any time as he ran up the stairs and he hugged his mother. He squeezed the life out of her as some tears slowly left his eyes. He refused to let go as she kept looking at him.

“I missed you so much Todd… You have no idea how much I missed you. The world has been absolutely insane… First it was Corona Virus and then seeing all of this racism everyday flash across the television. I kept seeing all of these people getting killed and part of me was afraid knowing that it could have possibly been you. I know I am not a person of color but when I adopted you and Dawn I…”

Teddy’s mother begins to cry but he smiles as he looks at her.

“Mom… You know I am color blind… None of that even matters to me, and you shouldn’t have to be afraid to watch the news in fear of me. Just have faith and belief in that things are going to be okay. Besides you know I am too damn strong willed to just let anything happen to me, but in the event something does happen just let it be known that you are my mother. I don’t want to hear about any of this adoption stuff. I don’t care if I am black and you are white. At the end of the day you are my mother. You are the person that raised me and that’s all that matters. I know it must be tough to be a mother to a person of color but don’t you dare get afraid of anything. If anything now is the time to keep on fighting and continuing to be that passionate woman that I know you are. Keep on being yourself.”

Teddy takes a long deep breath as he continues to share his heart.

“I guess when I met Kath-Lyn I was excited because she reminded me of who you were. Bit of an attitude but when she is focused on something she fights for it to no end, and to one day adopt a child of our own just like you did for me. I could never worry you. You are my biggest inspiration mom and not being able to visit you was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I was worried you might have gotten sick from the virus and so many different thoughts…”

Teddy’s mother just hugs Teddy even tighter than before.

“Not only did I have to worry about you but I also had to worry about your brother James and his wife Cindy. With those two in the medical field they were at the forefront of the entire battle. Worrying about you with the BLM movement and worrying about them really got to me, and I guess I may have treated Dawn badly. All your little sister has been talking about is you finally becoming a champion. You know that little girl idolizes you and all she wants is to follow in your footsteps. I perhaps was a little overprotective of her because I didn’t really want for her to leave the home… I just wanted for her to stay safe under the confines of this house but she was too hard headed…”

Teddy laughs as he looks deeply into his mother’s eyes.

“Mom you know us Warrens are too damn hardheaded for our own good. Dawn is no different and if anything she might be the best of us all because she at least has time to see how Jimmy and I messed up in life, and she could do things differently. You can’t protect her forever. She is twenty three years old and you have to let her live her life…”

His mother just sighs as she nods her head.

“I know… It’s just that she is the youngest and I would be devastated if anything happens to her…”

“I know mom but just relax. I won’t let anything happen to her. I have always had her back from the day she was born. She is my biological sister and I would NEVER let her be in a position that she couldn’t handle…Let me handle her. I have a way of dealing with her…”

“IF you really think that’s best…”

“I do think it’s best… Perhaps maybe it’s time for her to move out of the house and to come live with Kate and I…”

Teddy’s mom just sighs in return.

“I wouldn’t want her to intrude on anything…”

Teddy laughs in return.

“Mom I live in a house with five women…  Kate’s band now lives in our home and there wouldn’t be anything wrong with having Dawn there as well. I feel like she has been calling out to me and now seems like when she needs her big brother more than ever. I have been following her and I know she has gotten a job wrestling for PWS Apex Wrestling. She has been struggling a bit but perhaps I could mentor her and mold her into being better than what she is. I feel like I owe it to her plus I think it’s time she finally met our biological father…”

Teddy’s mom just sits there dumbfounded as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Do you think she is really ready for that?! All she knows when it comes to men is basically you and James. When my husband divorced from me and moved to North Carolina with James it really hurt this family. I rather not open up any other wounds for Dawn. Having one father move out and far away from her was devastating but to have her biological one just enter her life… That might be overwhelming and…”

Before Teddy’s mom could even finish her statement it is at this moment where we are able to see a pink haired caramel beauty walking into the hallway. She is clad in a pair of Scrappy Doo pajamas. Her eyes open wide up as she glances at her brother and she doesn’t hesitate to run at full speed to hug him tightly.

“OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD….. TODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dawn just squeezes as tightly as she can. Teddy looks down at Dawn as he smiles at her.

“Wow somebody has gotten stronger since I have last seen her…”

Dawn continues to squeeze tighter than before.

“You have no idea at how much I have missed you. It feels like it has been forever!”

Teddy and dawn continues to stare at one another and it is at this moment that Teddy walks over to his duffle bag and he pulls something out. It’s the Internet Championship. He holds it passionately as she looks at it with her eyes wide open.

“OH MY GOD… THE INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!”

Is all Dawn can say as she looks at the championship with glee. Her eyes just light right up as she looks at it and he nods his head.

“Yep… It’s the Internet Championship and I poured everything into winning this title Dawn. I gave everything I had in order to win this championship. It is one of my favorite accomplishments and truthfully I couldn’t even win it if I didn’t remember what I was fighting for…”

Dawn just shakes her head not really knowing what to say as her eyes never leave that of the title. She finally decides to look into the eyes of her brother.

“And what exactly do you fight for?! What gave you the passion you needed in order to get over the hump to win that?!”

“To be honest… I was finally able to win after remembering how hard I worked to protect the love ones in my life. Before it was even about protecting Juliet or even Kate it was about you Dawn. I would do anything to protect you and when I finally remembered what was important in my life and I let my true self emerge that is when I was able to get over the hump. I know Tony brought up the fact that it was hard to figure out who the true Teddy was but to me it wasn’t even a question. It has always been a protector. Once I let that flow from me I was able to accomplish what I set out to do…”

Teddy looks at his little sister as he smiles into his eyes.

“Truth be told Dawn I have been watching everything you have done. I know you have decided to get back into wrestling again. Every time you have a match scheduled in PWS I make sure to follow what you are doing. I know you have so many thoughts going through your head but you can never give up on your dreams. Never let people tell you that you can’t do something. That should just give you even more fuel to actually go about and accomplish what you set out to do. Even you can be a champion Dawn…”

Dawn opens her eyes in amazement as she grabs the championship. Her eyes never leave that of the title as she slowly nods her head.

“Wait you really think I can be a champion someday… It doesn’t feel like I could though especially with how I have been losing match after match. It just seems like I am digging a hole that I can’t find myself out of…”

Teddy looks at Dawn in the eyes as he lifts her head up.

“That is all more of a reason to find a way out… You think I won my title by sheer luck. You think it just fell into my lap?! No I had to work my ass off into proving myself. Everybody had written me off as just a comedy act. Nobody believed in me and when I had my back against the wall that is when I figured out my own way. That is when I decided to change the narrative, and that’s when I decided that I was finally going to fight for what I wanted. I know it might seem like it was because of J2H or something along of those lines but it wasn’t… I had to much pride and too many people depending on me such as you and Juliet to fail them. So I had to bounce back and showcase I wanted it… It wasn’t something that happened overnight but it took time to get there…”

Dawn sighs as she shakes her head.

“I just don’t know if I have it in me… It’s like I was saying in my PWS promo last week. I truly feel like Deku from My Hero Academia. It sucks to not to have a quirk and to feel like being a super hero is out of the question…”

Teddy smirks.

“And yet All Might told him he could be a hero. He gave him his powers and eventually Midori made it into his very own. If I have to stand before you as your idol All Might by all means I am here for you, but don’t try to walk in my shoes because you feel you need to do so in order to become something. Find your own way and become your own story. Nothing came my way by being in Kate’s shadows. It was only when I stepped out of it when I became something… You have that same power as well Dawn… You just need a little push and that’s what I am here for…”

Teddy takes a deep breath as he speaks some more.

“I was talking to mom and I think now might be the time for you to move in with me. We could be reunited and I can really guide you through this world that is wrestling. I could help you focus on what’s important and we could maybe bring the best out of each other in together. You can motivate me to keep on going and you can be motivated to never give up like I didn’t… Sounds like a win, win situation to me…”

“You want me to move in?!”

“Yes… It would definitely help with my sanity plus Kate has her cousin living with us and all of her friends. I could use somebody who shares the same blood with me in the household. Someone to actually take my side in some arguments but more importantly than that, you should move in because I want you there. I want you close to me and I want to reestablish our sibling connection. It’s been a long time coming down and…”

“OMG YESSSSS…. I missed you so much Todd… This is all I wanted. These past six months have been devastating… I feel like we have been apart for far too long but now we can actually be reunited on a long term basis…”

Teddy nods his head smirking.

“But before we go any further Dawn… We need to deal with the past because once we get through that. Nothing will be able to stop you from evolving…”

“And we can deal with it in what way exactly?!”

Dawn raises an eye as she looks confused as her brother continues to speak.

“I think we should really go talk to our biological father. He himself was a wrestler. I know you haven’t met him yet but maybe now is the time to introduce you to him…”

Dawn just shakes her head with a long sigh.

“I don’t know… I really haven’t thought about it but how am I supposed to let somebody into my life that hasn’t even been there for the past 23 years. Do you know how much it hurts to know he missed out on birthdays, graduations and…”

Teddy hugs his sister tighter than before as he gazes into her eyes.

“I know it hurts but to be honest you need to confront your past in order to deal with your future. I personally want to see him, and I just want you there because I don’t want to do it alone. It was like three years ago when he came to SCW Markus Reeves had a short stint and for me there wasn’t anything that could make up for lost time, but look at me now. I am a champion and it’s something to be proud of. Who better to show that to than the man who used to be a big time wrestler at some point?! It shouldn’t even matter if he gave birth to so many descendants. The only thing that matters is we fix what we can in the present. We don’t hold onto any baggage that will bring us down. You have things you wish to do in your life, and I myself want to be a better father. Let’s do this together Dawn… As long as we do it together that’s all that matters right?!”

Dawn slowly nods her head.

“Fine… Let’s do this… You aren’t alone, and if you can come all the way back to Long Island to get me I can go with you to meet dad… It’s us against the world right?!”

Teddy smiles.

“Todd and Dawn taking on the world as usual… It feels good to have you back Dawn…”

“I will enjoy having my big brother back… Let’s go do this…”

With that Dawn and Teddy just smile at one another and it’s on this image that we fade out on them.

So here we are…

In a few weeks we are going to be going to Violent Conduct and it seems like a lot has definitely happened on the way here. I am going to be in the ring with two men who I know are very game and will be looking to take this title that I have worked so hard to achieve.

For starters you have Caleb Storms. When I see Caleb Storms I see a man who quite often feels entitled at time. As a matter of fact after hearing Christian speak it does get annoying watching so many people claim that they deserve this or they want this title shot or need to have a title shot! My wife even does it and to be honest it gets annoying having to listen to people basically want a hand out. You shouldn’t have to ask for a title shot. You need to go out there and work your ass off into achieving it.

It becomes a tiring song how people feel like they need a title to be something but it should never be about that. If you can’t manage to gain a name for yourself without having a title then by all means you are in the wrong sport. I know so much could be said about me.

Cross dresser?! Damn right I was…

Walked around with like four chicks with different gem stone names?! Oh bet your ass I did…

I might have yelled raised my voice and was as Ruby would say OUTRAGEOUS but it was all things I did to make a name for myself and in turn after being exceptionally creative along with channeling some wins here and there. There was a reason why I received the championship matches that I did. However when I look at Caleb Storms I see a man who desperately wants this and for what purpose exactly.

To say he is a champion and therefore he will become something?! Chances are if you weren’t something without a title the title won’t really bring you what you are looking for. That’s not how this works by any means. You wanting to face me just makes you seem really desperate. Like watching your segment last week made me just roll my eyes. You honestly think that having one great segment instantly propels you to the front of some chain.

Excuse my language but you need to get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. That is just asinine and it shows you really don’t have no real work ethic to get to where you need to be. You think that just because you raised your hand like I did… Or should I say tweeted a second after me that automatically made you a challenger?!

How stupid does that shit sound?!

Like I respect that you beat Stephen Calloway to get to this point. Granted it worked in your favor but if you didn’t you would have been on the receiving end of a title ban. That is a stupid gamble just to get a title shot. To be honest you wouldn’t have deserved a shot to begin with because I JUST BEAT YOU AT THE LAST SUPER CARD…

Why would anybody want to see you fighting me again when you already got beat?! That makes no sense…

At least when Alicia Lukas got beat she was willing to work her way back up but was placed into a battle royal and earned her way but you want things to always be handed to you. Honestly I don’t know what else to say except that reality is a Bitch and if you thought being in the ring with Fenris was scary. Just try to pry this title from my vice grip… I guarantee it will be that much scarier.

Senor Vinnie and as far as you are concerned you have done so many great things in SCW.

You have held multiple championships. You were at one time the top champion and you were even the Internet Championship but you should have treated this title better than what you did.

I know it must be hard to be at conflict with yourself!

The thought of the good and bad sides of fighting yourself must be very hard on the body.

Your good side was probably telling you that issuing an open challenge was a very honorable thing to do. How it would be nice to give a match to the little guy or to people who may not necessarily ever get a title match. You can showcase yourself as a fighting champion and bring honor to the division.

The bad side of yourself was probably trying to be over confident because you really feel as if you are better than anything and everyone else. It’s fucked up on so many different levels. You can’t be stopped because you are the best thing ever.

My personal opinion is open challenges just make you look stupid because you are teaching the roster that they don’t have to work their way up into getting a shot. That somebody can merely get a chance by answering a challenge, and when you lose that match you have nothing to say because you put yourself in that situation. Also by offering the challenge you never know who might answer the call and you will have people like Caleb who feel entitled like they are next in line when they haven’t done shit.

There are so many things that are wrong with what you tried to do Vinnie but I want you to take a long deep breath and really do some soul searching. You need to tell yourself that Teddy Warren isn’t somebody to be taken likely because now that I won the championship I am going to do everything in my power to keep it.

I am fighting for much more than just a man with the title. I need to showcase that I am not a fluke and only by overcoming the both of you will I have the justification I need to move onward. Some matches end up becoming more important than that of the title and as it stands this match is really the last major hurdle that stands in my way before I face J2H and I made a promise that I would be more than ready to take him on at High Stakes.

If this match is to serve as my warm up and fine tuning match, you better believe I won’t be holding back. Not now and certainly not ever. This is going to be a match for the ages but rest assured the title won’t be leaving my hands.

Bring me your best gentlemen but I will win because I see myself as being that much better…

See you soon….

user posted image

user posted image