Author Topic: Christina Rose v Mercedes Vargas  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Christina Rose v Mercedes Vargas
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:13:24 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 RP per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 03:19:46 PM »
 University Medical Center
Las Vegas, Nevada

Christina Zdunich found herself at the University Medical Center Hospital shortly after Climax Control 275. Christina was in the Emergency Room as she stood by her wife Seleana’s bedside. Seleana was absolutely amazing tonight as she had gotten through the first defense. Seleana was in all sorts of pain as they had her hooked up to an IV machine and was making sure she was getting as much fluids as possible. Christina kept her eyes locked on her wife before she looked at the chair beside her wife’s bed and grabbed the Roulette Championship that was on it. Christina clutched it as tightly as she could to her chest as she looked down into her wife’s eyes.

“Seleana I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I am proud of you. Tonight you went out to that ring and you silenced the critics once and for all. Nobody thought you could have ever gotten past your first championship defense. Let alone there are some who don’t believe you are even a credible champion but you proved the masses wrong and on top of that you were able to do it without me at ringside…”

Christina could only smile as she kept her eyes locked on her wife. Normally Christina would have been jealous or she would have been worried about herself because she was quite the selfish individual but tonight was different. Seleana just shrugged in the bed as she smiled right into the eyes of the blue haired vixen.

“Chickie I appreciate your comments but if anything I just want to say I am proud of you. You were amazing tonight and I am not just talking about your match with Keira. What happened between Christian and you was really a good sight to see. When I saw that the card was booked and you had to confront somebody about your championship contract that is now void that interaction could have gone in so many different ways. It was nice to see you act mature about the entire thing. At the end of the day you don’t need a contract to get a championship match. You can earn it like you always do and work your way to the top…”

Christina nods her head with a grin.

“To be honest I would have never expected for a conversation between Christian and I to go in the way that it did. To be honest I always saw him as one of my biggest critics and it would be something that I would always harp on over and over. I always would get stuck on the one naysayer instead of focusing on the one hundred people that would support me. Hearing him say that he supports me and actually wanted to see me going against vixen…”

“Estrellita everybody wanted to see that match granted the way you tried to go about getting there may have been wrong. You just need to take things one day at a time and everything else will fall into place. I think the best thing that could have happened to your life is the way that Aurora has entered into your life. That little girl has really changed how you perceived things and she is making ou become more human. It’s no longer about being selfish but instead being there for her…”

“Yeah… I would do anything for that little girl just like I would do anything for you… The way I see things is if Aurora can fight Cancer and kick it’s butt I should be able to overcome anything that comes my way. I don’t know why I was so focused on everybody else’s opinions of me. I should have just had more confidence in myself and on those who really do care about me…”

Seleana smiles as she looks deeply into her wife’s eyes.

“Ja but don’t worry chickie things will get better for you. You are learning day by day so that’s all that really matters. It won’t be long until you finally understand that you don’t need to be your own worst enemy. Just keep your head up and you can go wherever you want to go… Anyway I am proud of you like I said before. Not only were you finally able to stand up to Christian but you got a huge win against Keira… You are getting better every day. It won’t be long until you are holding gold again…”

Christina smiles as she leans over and hugs her wife in return making sure to take it easy as her wife seemed to be in pain from the match she was just in.

“Hey I just did my best but as great as it feels to beat Keira and eventually I would like to win a championship I am honestly just happy being your biggest fan. You have a championship and you showed you can defend it. You were absolutely amazing and I didn’t realize you could fight like you did tonight…”

“Ja… Salco runs her mouth and constantly shits in the cupboard or as you Americans say write checks she can’t cash. I didn’t appreciate her hitting you in the face with a championship a few weeks ago. I don’t appreciate her always trying to run you down and the same goes for anybody else. It felt good to send her through that keyboard tonight… Sorry that it had to be your favorite instrument…”

“It’s fine babe… Things like that are replaceable but this connection that we keep establishing and a marriage that is getting stronger is well worth it. It looks like the doctors are going to keep you overnight but don’t worry about anything. I am not going to leave your side and tomorrow Eavan and your sister Katra are coming to town. They are going to worry about our accomodations… I just want you to feel better…”

“I will with you at my side Estrellita. I just want you to take it easy hun. You always put so much pressure on yourself. Lately you have gone above and beyond to not be selfish. Whatever you are holding onto from the past that isn’t you anymore…”

“I guess you have a point. I love you so much Seleana. You are my everything… Look why don’t you rest up a bit. I know Roxi Johnson is in here and considering what happened to her tonight I am going to check on her…”

“Okay Estrellita send her my regards…”

Christina nods her head as she leans over and kisses her wife on her lips. She didn’t have to walk that far as she walked four beds down and could see Keira Johnson standing there. Christina took a long deep breath as she looked down to see Roxi Johnson in a bed with bandages around her eyes. Christina crosses her arms as she started to speak.

“Hey… I am sorry about what happened tonight… I really hope you feel better Roxi…”

Roxi twists and turns over in the bed as she reply’s back to Christina.

“Hi Crystal… Thank you it means a lot for you to stop by and check on me…”

“Well my wife has to stay overnight in the hospital because of what went down in her match with Jessie. It’s nothing compared to what you are going through. Just do everything you can to get your strength back. I hope that when your vision comes back you would settle down a bit. You have a huge match coming up with Amber Ryan and I know I might have instigated some things in a joking manner but I really hope that you tear her apart. What she put you through is ridiculous and it shouldn’t have been done. I couldn’t even imagine what it would feel like to lose my vision…”

Roxi just nods her head as she grimaces in pain.

“Send Seleana my regards and as far as Amber is concerned I will do my best. I will personally take care of this issue. I don’t want anybody else to go through what she put me through whether it be you or Keira. Just be safe…”

“Thank you Roxi feel better…”

With that Christina begins to walk away as she looks over at Keira who keeps her eyes locked on Roxi. Christina nods her head before she looks at Keira.

“Hey Keira I just want to say really good match out there tonight…”

“Yeah it’s whatever. You happened to get the better of me. You deserved that win tonight but I assure you the next time I am going to get you…”

Christina nods her head.

“I fully expect you to do so, and you have a huge match at Summer XXXtreme. I fully expect you and Seleana to tear things up in the match for the Roulette Championship. I know you ultimately would like to become a World Champion at some point but just take small steps and you will eventually get to where you want to go. Just take it easy. I know I really haven’t been communicating with you like I should have but we will get things rolling again with our friendship like it was. Sorry for leaving you off of the card I booked it truly wasn’t my intention…”

“Christina… It’s all in the past. Let’s just focus on working towards a better future as friends and see where it takes us…”

“Of course… Take good care of Roxi and I guess we will chat later…”

Keira nods her head with a grin as she looks back at Christina.

“You know I will. Have a good one Christina…”

With that Christina finds her way back to that of her wife as she looks at Seleana. The blonde nods her head with a grin.

“How’s Roxi doing chickie?!”

Christina smiles in return.

“She really can’t see anything but Roxi is one of the biggest fighters that I know. She will find her way to recovery and when she is healthy she is going to rip Amber Ryan apart. If I was you I would be doing everything in my power to get all of my strength back. Keira might have lost against me tonight but she is going to do everything in her power to unleash all of her frustrations out at Summer XXXtreme. You just so happen to be the champion in the match that she will be competing in so you will have to be at your best…”

“Don’t worry about me Estrellita. If Keira wants to try her luck at spinning the wheel by all means let her try. I will be ready and I will turn her away and Maki just like I did with Jessie Salco tonight…”

“Good that is what I like to hear from you but don’t get too cocky. The big thing to just rest up for now and take it easy and when things settle down we are going to work on building your stamina and endurance. The last time you were involved in one of those Ultimate X matches your wife ended up winning. We have to make sure that you are the winner this time around…”

Seleana nods her head as she looks back at her wife.

“You got it Christina…”

“For now just rest up we have a long two weeks ahead of us.”

Seleana nods her head in agreement as she just rests in the bed as Christina takes a seat in the chair next to Seleana’s hospital bed and she begins to get some rest as well…

The Next Day
Las Vegas, Nevada

Seleana Zdunich was released out of the hospital in the late morning. Christina had led her wife all the way to her car. She sat in the driver’s side of the vehicle as she watched her wife enter into the passenger’s side of the car. Christina tied her hair into a tight ponytail as she gazed over at her wife with a grin.

“Are you ready for an amazing day champ?! Your family is coming into town today and we have a huge few weeks ahead of us especially with a cruise coming up. Which means time to get all of the sun we possibly can. A nice dip in an amazing pool and on top of that so many food options on a cruise. It feels like forever since we had some normalcy in the world. It might be a long time away but this will at least serve as a breather from staying at the hotel all of the time… I miss being in our own place. I miss our Hollywood home…”

Christina sighs as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Although we won’t even be able to stay there. With Chloe really trying to push to start production of the Diamond and the Gemstones movie I already told Kate that she, the Gemstones,Melody, and Cat Riley could stay there this week to make sure everybody had a safe place to stay for production before they got on the cruise. I had to make arrangements for private shuttle transportation to and from our home. I wanted to make sure all of our stars were okay...I am excited for this movie so we might as well get the show on the road right?!”

Christina smiles as she looks over at her wife..

“Where are we going?”

“As far as what babe?!”

She smiled as she pulled out of the parking lot and immediately started to speed. It wasn’t like the roads were all that busy to begin with as the lack of people on the road made Christina want to speed even more. She sped down the highway as she rolled the windows down letting the cool breeze flap her hair around.

“You mean where are we going right now?! If that’s your question we are going to the apartment before your family comes to town. I want to check on Aurora to see if she is doing okay. I promised her that I would give her an answer if she could be on the cruise with us. After pulling some strings and checking with Christian backstage over and over again. I plan to bring her with us using the close family rule. Nothing wrong with taking my little niece on the cruise with us. Granted we need to get her mother to sign some waivers and have them get tested. No reason why she can’t join in on the fun right?!”

Christina nods her head with a chuckle.

“On top of that we needed to stop by the apartment anyway. You can’t expect me to go on a seven day cruise without having like 21 outfits… The only place I am going to get that is at the apartment. I need some of my outfits. Nothing with a girl having choices right?! Especially when I have scenes to film on the cruise as well!”

Christina winks at her wife.

“Surprise… Catalina Garcia is making a special appearance in the movie as well which means I have to reprise my role from The Firm Wrestling as the special FBI agent that was born in Barcelona Spain… I need to perfect my accent and actually speak real Spanish…”

Seleana nods slowly.

“Okej, what is happening with Mary? Is she coming with us as well or is she staying at HayJo’s house in San Clemente?”

“As far as my mother goes I guess she can come with us. There’s no reason for anybody to be alone which definitely includes her. I know she is sober but one of my biggest fears is seeing my mother relapse and we need to make sure that doesn’t happen. Maybe we can get Hayjo to watch her for the most part. That definitely would be an interesting pairing. Let’s just take things one day at a time.and see where everything takes us. Right now my biggest focus is on checking on Aurora…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders.

“”I know you really haven’t met her but she is an angel and you would love her… I think she might love me more than you do… Her fandom is so amazing and if a ten year old could have the power to really rethink how I view my career over what’s important. She is worth meeting right?!”

“Ja. She is in remission now, ja?”

“Yes she is and it’s so amazing… All of the treatments that I have paid for have worked. I have so much joy in seeing that little girl be quite the survivor. You have no idea how it feels to really make a difference in somebody’s life. It’s not about me being selfish but to be there for somebody else. It makes you feel very blessed. Not everyone in this world has the same luxuries that we have. So it actually feels nice to give back…”

Christina smiles as she looks over at her wife.

“She is such an angel… I mean how could she go wrong by having me as a favorite wrestler?! That right there makes her absolutely amazing! Never thought my biggest fan would be in the form of a ten year old girl but I have to do everything for her right?!”

Seleana laughs to herself.

“You’re cute when excited, Estrellita.”

“And you are super sexy when you keep showing that badass Roulette Champion attitude… Perhaps this whole time we have been doing it wrong. Maybe if we had each other’s personality from the start things might have worked so much better…”

Christina giggles before she finally pulls up into the parking lot of their apartment complex. Christina gets out as her wife does the same making sure to carry the Roulette Championship proudly against her shoulder. Christina just shakes her head looking at her wife.

“Do you really have to carry that thing everywhere you go?!”

Seleana glances and then returns the belt to the car.

“Was not aware I was holding it. It would be easier to leave it in the car while we retrieve whatever we retrieve from the apartment.  It is possible we will need all hands, ja?”

Christina just shakes her head with a giggle.

“Show off… “

Christina actually loved it. Her wife’s newfound attitude the way she felt confident about herself. It definitely has been a strong few years of growth as a married couple but the two just seemed to be getting closer and closer. The two of them slowly made their way to their apartment door. Christina slid the key inside as she slowly opened the door. As soon as she stepped inside she couldn’t help but smile as she yelled out loud.

“Aurora your favorite wrestler is here!!!”

Seleana stepped inside the apartment as well and it wasn’t long until the little ten year old girl ran towards the two of them at full speed. Christina reached her arms out for a hug but the little girl ran right past Christina as she instead tackled Seleana and hugged her as tightly as possible.

“OH MY GOD… IT’S SELEANA ZDUNICH…. THE WILD CAT…. OR IS IT THE BLACK CAT…. It feels so amazing to talk to a champion!!! Did you bring your title with you? I want to hold it!!!!”

Christina rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms in return.

“Hey!!! Let’s not forget that I am your favorite wrestler Aurora…. You didn’t act like this when I won the WORLD BOMBSHELL championship!!!

Aurora looks at Christina as she just shrugs her shoulders at her.

“...You weren’t even a real champion because you didn’t get past the first defense!!! Seleana kicked so much butt though! She went all pow, boom, KAPOW right to Jessie Salco and made her pay for all of those mean things she said about her. Seleana you are soooooo cool!!!!”

The little girl smiles as she continues to hug Seleana as tightly as possible.

Christina just shrugs her shoulders.

“Maybe it’s a good thing you left that belt in the car because Lord knows I WOULDN’T GET ANY ATTENTION RIGHT NOW!!! HELLO IT’S ME YOUR HERO… THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU!!!!”

Seleana can’t help but laugh.

“Just come over and hug her, ja?”

Christina slowly makes her way over to where Aurora is and both of the Zdunichs hug her tightly. Aurora however looks over at Christina as she looks up into her eyes. Aurora makes sure to do one of Christina’s poses as she rolls her hands through her blue wig.

“OF COURSE… As good as you are, you aren’t on my idol’s level!!!! Because Christina beat up the girl who took that Roulette title from her all of those years ago. The woman Keira who had to use a lame Golden Contract just to become a champion… That’s another reason why I didn’t want Christina holding such a thing. You don’t want to be a fake champion right?! You need to earn what you get and do everything the right way…”

“Right and on top of that I did beat Keira but no time to be cocky because I got bigger fish to fry… I have to deal with Mercedes Vargas in a two out of three match for bragging rights and I can’t let her beat me right…”

“EWWW Mercedes Vargas… She talks too much! I can’t wait for you to beat her up once and for all and when you do she won’t have any useless stats to talk about…”

“Hey only one can hope right?!”

Christina says with a grin.

“You were right, Estrellita. Hon är väldigt söt.”

Seleana beams across the room. Christina smiles as Aurora shrugs her shoulders looking back at Christina.

“What did she say?!”

“I know… The Swedish is hard for me to understand as well but she said you are very cute…Anyway I have good news for you Aurora… Now I know you really wanted to see Summer XXXtreme. I did everything in my power and as long as you get tested and all is well and based on what your mother says… YOU GET TO GOOOOOOOOOOO”

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…. I want to meet CANDY… ROXI JOHNSON…. AND GRIFFIN HAWKINS….”

“Don’t worry you can meet them all if I have my way… Just keep being a fighter and more opportunities will come up. I promise you that…”

With that we are finally able to see Angelica walking into the view she has her arms crossed as she walks over with a grin on her face.

“”You really are her guardian angel Christina. I honestly can’t thank you enough…”

“It’s not a big deal. I would do anything for that little girl. Also this is my lovely wife Seleana… Seleana meet Angelica… She is Aurora’s mother!”

The young woman smiles as she looks over at Seleana.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you…”

Seleana smiles pleasantly.

“Heya, how’s it?”

Angelica smiles as she looks at both Christina and Seleana before she turns her attention over to Aurora.

“Aurora if you don’t mind can you please go to your room?! I want to speak with Miss Christina and her wife about adult stuff. Stuff you shouldn’t have to listen to…”

“Okay mommy when you are done can I play with Christina…”

“Of course you can pumpkin…”

With that the little girl smiles warmly as she runs to her room leaving Angelica alone with both of the Zdunich women. Angelica sighs as she looks at both women.

“If you don’t mind could you both please have a seat… I have some things I really need to get off of my chest…”

With that Christina and Seleana both nod their head as they take a seat. Christina crosses her legs as she glances back at the woman.

“What’s going on Angelica?! You know if something is going on I will be there to help  you…”

Angelica nods her head as she slowly begins to tear. She can’t help it as the tears steadily flow down her cheek.

“First and foremost I just want to thank you for really being there for my daughter. She looks up to you in a way that truly makes me happy. In her eyes you are more than just the wrestler or the movie star that you portray on television. Behind the scenes you have been nothing less than a hero. I know that behind you is also a strong partner and I can only imagine that Seleana is just as sweet…”

Christina chuckles.

“Actually she’s sweeter than me… To some people I am not so nice…”

“Anyway you have really done things that people have never done for us before. As soon as Angelica was born her father was nowhere in her life. It has only been me and I really don’t have a family to help me with her. So you have truly been a great help. At times I feel like you were better suited for all of this than I was…”

Christina looks at her wife before she slowly looks back at Angelica.

“You are doing an amazing job. You will never be ready for motherhood. It’s something that just happens over time. I had my own daughter when I was 13… I had to let my son go because they were a set of twins. I have done terrible things but it’s things you learn over time. You just get used to it. There won’t ever be a wrong or right answer to motherhood. You just have to go with the flow and do what’s best for you and your family… Right Seleana?! Seleana doesn’t have any kids but she has basically mine as her very own….”

Seleana nods.

“Ja, it’s the truth. The closest I have are some of the animals I helped raise like Sarabi. She looks at me like that but I was never keen to start a family until I moved to the States and found one already started for me.”

Christina smiles.

“But you will get there Angelica and take your time and everything will fall into pieces like a puzzle…”

Angelica however just begins to cry as she looks over at the both.

“I appreciate the positivity especially from the both of you but in all honesty that’s not the case when it comes to me. I did everything I could to try to provide the best possible life for my daughter because she’s been sick. You saved her and I am thankful for that. At least she will have a bright future ahead of us and I wish the same could be said for me but I don’t have long to live…”

Christina rolls her eyes as she leans forward.

“What do you mean you don’t have long to live?! What are you talking about Angelica…”

“Christina… I have stage four of Lung Cancer… I have had it for the past few years. I could have gone through the treatments but I didn’t want to bother with it because I didn’t want for Aurora to see me as being weak. I never got the treatments and it also didn’t help that I really didn’t have insurance for them. It was hard managing for Aurora just imagine me trying to figure out my own medical bills. It wasn’t important… A mother always needs to think about her daughter first…”

“I know that feeling… I hated my mother because she left me on my aunt’s doorstep and I always just considered her a dumb junkie but I never really understood she did what she did so I could live my best life even though I didn’t see it like that for many years… Never question what you did… As I said you did what any mother would do… My question is what’s going to happen when you pass away and did you even talk with Aurora about what’s going on with you?!”

Angelica sighs.

“Not really. How could I say anything when she was facing Leukemia?! I rather focus on her surviving… I had no time to worry about myself. It was bound to happen. I have been smoking since I was 13 years old when I was smoking nearly a package of cigarettes a day. I did what I could do to get people to buy them for me… It all caught up to me….I have no one to blame but myself…”

Angelica begins to cry some more as she looks at the Zdunichs.

“But don’t worry about me… I am not that important. What I did want to speak about is Aurora… She’s a beautiful little girl but when I go my concern is her. You have been nothing but exceptional Christina and considering you have your wife with her. I was wondering if you might considering adopting her to be her mother especially in the event I leave this Earth….”

Christina shrugs her shoulders not really knowing what to say as she looks at Seleana. The shock on the Swede’s face is palpable.

“Herregud…”

Christina breathes as she looks at Angelica.

“Look my heart is really telling me that I want to do it but this is something I need to talk to my wife about in private along with my own children. My son just came back into my life as did my mother so it’s a lot to take in. Let me talk with my family first and see how Aurora does at Summer XXXtreme and maybe we can revisit this after that okay… Just give me time to think okay?!”

Angelica nods her head as Christina stands up and she heads towards the bedroom. She opens the door as she spots Aurora watching television. Christina opens the drawer as she begins searching for some summer clothes. The little girl smiles at Christina.

“So is my mommy going to let me go to Summer XXXtreme with you?!”

Christina looks at the girl as she breaks out to tears as she grabs the little girl and hugs her as tightly as possible.

“Yes pumpkin and I have a feeling we are going to spend a lot more time than that…”

“That’s awesome Christina… I love you so much… You are my fairy Godmother…”

And with that Christina can only hug the little girl tightly as she refuses to let her go.

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Christina Rose looking out at the Pacific Ocean. She takes a long deep breath as she just takes in the beautiful Southern California weather. She runs her hands through her long blue hair as she gazes deeply into the heart of the camera.

“Hello to all of my beautiful blossoming roses that might be watching wherever you are. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that it actually feels amazing to be here right now. We are about a week away from such an amazing event with Summer XXXtreme it is always a fun event and I am really excited to be able to compete in such a big time match up. I know this year really hasn’t been that great to people but in my eyes I actually have a lot of reasons to smile. The quarantine and the virus sweeping the nation sucks as does many different people passing away because they couldn’t fight through the sickness but if you put those things in the rearview I would say it has been a good year for me. I managed to kick the year off with an amazing bang. I might have dropped the ball back at My Bloody Valentine in my lost against Andrea Hernandez. I will continue to go on the record and say she is absolutely amazing. She is a hell of a competitor and she will be a main stay in the upper echelon of SCW for years to come but even though I haven’t posted the best of records and for some reason I decided to sit out of the Blast From The Past Tournament I have managed to become the World Bombshell Champion for a fourth reign…

I have managed to capture that championship more than anybody else and it made me feel good on the inside. I had the record and I did everything I possibly could to seek validation. I shoved it in everybody’s faces because I thought I had everything I wanted. As much as I thought winning the championship would give me what I wanted the reality is there was still a feeling of emptiness that was inside of me. The championship win might have made me seem happy for a temporary state but deep down I was longing for something else…

I wanted to feel that love of acceptance, and I just wanted people to approve of me. I never got what I wanted and little would I know that the same woman that I had lost my championship to at the beginning of the year would be the same woman that would turn around and take the championship from me. I did everything in my power to beat Andrea. I worked my ass off and beat Keira in a match and I found my way back to the World Championship but once again Andrea sent me backing. Now I was left with nothing. My ego was bruised, I felt like people had abandoned me and I wasn’t the main focus that I thought I was. I was forced to work my way up and I did finally overcome the hurdle that was actually emerging with a Super Card win. It had been almost a year since I won a Super Card match but I did so and it felt to be Queen of the Day….”

Christina sighs as she continues to share her heart.

“I had everything I could have ever wanted. I had the huge win and I was made to be a Queen. I got to have my own day where everybody would give me the respect I deserve and things revolved around me. Little did I know that in having so much power in reality I would have nothing at all. I still felt empty and I tried everything in my power to make sure people knew that I was a changed woman. It wasn’t about me forcing my way into a World title match. It was about having fun and putting together the best possible card that I could. I gave fans amazing matches. I worked hard and even though I did what I felt was fair it still didn’t mean anything. I was still being looked at as the same old Christina Zdunich. My ego bruised into a million pieces and on the end of the night Mercedes Vargas would shatter me into a million pieces. She dropped me flat on my head and I had nothing to show for it… Sure I could be excited that Seleana won the Roulette Championship among other things but that void was still there… That need for acceptance and approval…

If I say so myself that has always been the biggest issue with my career. I have always done way too much in order to get people to like me… It’s a carrot on a stick that I have been chasing for a long time and I guess it just stems from not being comfortable in my own skin. SCW wouldn’t book me for months on end and I thought it’s because they didn’t like me. I issued a challenge with my contract and formally called out Vixen and that fell flat on its face. So I was left wondering on where to go. My Golden Contract voided and I was left with nothing…”

Christina sighs as she shakes her head.

“I thought it was at the end of the world but that is honestly when a little girl who has been fighting Leukemia woke me up. I am thankful for the wonderful angel Aurora that has entered my life. I know she would say that I saved her life but in reality I would say it’s the reverse. After seeing that little girl fight Leukemia and beat the unholy hell out of it. I came to the realization that maybe just maybe I had been fighting for the wrong thing altogether. I don’t need validation from anybody. I don’t need anybody’s approval because I know who I am and what I am about. I have accomplished so much and at the end of the day that’s all that really mattered…

It’s funny how the world works because the very moment I gained that confidence about myself is the very moment that what I had thought that I had been longing for I finally got. That conversation with Christina has really done numbers for me. he respects me for the wrestler that I am and I know behind my attitude it was always hard to acknowledge that but that’s something that he had never really went against. He always saw the talent in me it was always me who thought the absolute the worst, and as long as I continue to be a worrier I am not going to get anywhere….”

Christina smiles as she cracks her knuckles.

“It’s not about worrying about anything anymore. It’s about doing what I can do to be the best wrestler on the planet and it’s about doing what I love. I guess that brings me to Summer XXXtreme. Mercedes Vargas it seems like fate has FINALLY has brought us to fighting one another again. This match between us has been brewing for quite some time now hasn’t it?! It’s only fitting that we both go at it with all of the cards on the table…”

Christina holds up two fingers as she smirks.

“And in order to emerge as the winner of this match one has to beat the other in a best out of three falls match. That means one needs to beat the other twice within the confines of one match to emerge victorious. I will show you some respect and will appreciate the fact that you stood in front of a camera and told the world that you truly wished that you could wrap things up quickly against me 2 falls to nil but you knew that wasn’t going to happen…

Of course you knew that wasn’t going to happen for the simple fact that beating me twice is something you just haven’t been able to do at all in this company. As a matter of fact you haven’t been able to pin me at all in this company. Your only win over me in this entire company has been in a pumpkin on a pole match. You literally climbed up a turnbuckle and smashed a pumpkin over my head…It’s not like you pinned me in the middle of the ring. It’s not like you made me submit or even overcome me in a tag team match. You just happened to beat me a week or two AFTER I had defended my World Bombshell Championship against you….

But if we look past that I would say we have a history that goes way back Vargas. We have known each other for a very long time. It has been what 13 years Mercedes?! Our first run in with one another goes all the way back to Divas Unleashed… I had already established myself as a former Rockford State and Stripped Champion but you came in and you made a name for yourself.  You would go on to become the Rockford State Champion but more importantly you would rise through the ranks as a member of VVMV.  You would get the better of me as you managed to pull out a win against me and that would be the start of our legendary tale. Who would have thought that small start would carry onwards into 3WL and it is there where we would really emerge as bitter rivals all because of Veronica Valiant. We have had our share of wars but I also remember us actually being friends and managing to be tag team partners with one another…”

She shrugs her shoulders as she continues to speak.

“What happened to us Vargas… As much as we went to war there was always that level of respect between us. We always held onto our strong Hispanic heritage with one another and everything just seemed to be great between us. In one company you were the World Champion of AESOP and you chose me as your opponent to their last ever show! That feels like it was an eternity ago. We have managed to have run ins with one another across so many different companies but none of them compared to that of being in this company of SCW. When I first came to SCW I was afraid to reveal who I was. I hid under the mask of LA Paloma but behind it you always knew it was that mask because we had a friendship that had gone far back…

You kept my secret and I appreciate that. I know when it comes to this company people would quickly think of Roxi and I as being close friends but the friendship me and her have was nothing compared to what we used to have. You were quite the dominant woman when I watched you as a member of the Mean Girls. I remember our friendship confused many people as they thought I was a member of that group. When everything folded with the mean girls I remember the bombshell locker room wanting nothing to do with you. Who was there to help you out when nobody else did?! Oh yeah it was me of course. It was you, Celeste, and I but I guess you quickly forget on how close we actually were…

In your eyes you just couldn’t be friends with me because you knew it wouldn’t be long until I would stab you in the back but that really wasn’t my style at the time. I didn’t do any of the sort, I was comfortable with being your friend. I had a small run as Roulette Champion and bounced around the card until the company decided to put me in a match with you. I remember it as clear as day. You had a match with Mikah ahead of you at a Super Card and they booked me against you the week before. Who would have thought that I would manage to overcome you and I would march my way into being in that match.

I wasn’t ready for that type of limelight. You were the one that ended up being pinned in that match but that was merely a start of something great for me. I would go on to build my brand. I would get better and better. Even though I would constantly get beaten by the likes of Melanie Gabrielle it didn’t matter. A year later I would have my break out moment as Despy and I would go on to win the Blast From The Past tournament which had put me in the World Bombshell division once and for all…

When I got there just like the last time you were right there. You had a match with Sam Marlowe for the championship. In the same way that you constantly bitch about Seleana being a handed a World Championship and not actually doing anything with it. What do you have to say for yourself when I did it for you first?! You didn’t do shit! You laid a fucking egg. I made you a grand slam champion and just like that it all faded away. It was on that night where you basically said we weren’t friends and that ended everything.

I know I am not the most trustworthy at times. I do have serious trust issues among other things but that has always been the story of my life. What about you Mercedes what are you anyway. You are what like forty now and what do you really have to show for it?! A place in the 3WL Hall of Fame just like me?! A place in the SCW Hall of Fame just like me?!

When I see you I see a woman who is just a sad piss poor version of a wrestler who had all of the potential in the world but just can’t seem to do anything right. I know you want to hold onto the fact that every single calendar year you manage to win championships but are you really happy with that?!

You were a top tier champion!!! You held the best prize in the world and since those days you are content with being a Roulette competitor at best. You get decimated by Candy, my wife and so many of the newer talent on the roster. As a member of the old guard you constantly love bringing up all of these useless stats and what you have done throughout your career but let me give you a newsflash. Nobody gives a fuck about what you did in your career. They only care about what’s happening today and from my perspective you really haven’t done much…”

Christina shakes her head with a sigh.

“You haven’t really much since those days… I know it bothers you that we both were inducted into the Hall of Fame on the same night but it has been me who was the headliner for our class. I got inducted by the owner of this company. I know that bothers you and it just shows off that I am indeed one of the best bombshells to have ever stepped foot inside of a ring. You don’t become a four time World Champion by sheer luck. You don’t win woman of the year and most improved in the same year by a fluke either. You get there by working hard and doing everything to the best of the ability.

At the end of the day records don’t mean anything. It’s all about what you do when it matters the most and that’s what I have done. I have worked my ass off into this company. Some days are better than others but I have always given nothing short but my very best to be the best wrestler I can be but can you honestly say the same?!”

Christina laughs.

“I doubt that because you rather focus on the numbers. You rather focus on rehashing the past and living in the past. Instead it’s better to move on towards the future. It’s better to look at what’s on the horizon and right now I have no choice but to end you once and for all Vargas. I know there are people who will say you are full of shit with your late stat reporting but to be honest. Even though you do so much for the company and I will admit you are a far better journalist than I could ever be. I would rather you focus on being a better wrestler and I know I am better than you. I can give you four reasons why I am and they all have to deal with me being the top champion in this company. Or how about that first reign that I had…

Vargas if you pulled your head out of your ass and got things together I know you could still be that main event level of a competitor but I don’t see that when I look at you anymore. I see a woman who is a shell of what she used to be. At Summer XXXtreme I am going to put an end to it once and for all. I will make you nothing more than an afterthought and after I have my way I will be clawing my way back up to the top. What does that mean for you… I really have no idea but if by some reason you do manage to get the better of me. It will be because you have earned it and if you do I will personally raise your hands in the air and give you a handshake. It’s been a long time coming but let’s put an end to this once and for all. To the victor goes the spoils…

You better bring everything you have Vargas but let it be known it won’t ever be enough For I am the rose that refuses to wither away. I am Christina Zdunich and come next Sunday I will beat you once and for all…”

With that Christina can’t help but blow a kiss to the lens of the camera and it’s on this image that we fade out on.

user posted image

user posted image

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 05:41:58 PM »
 Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 19 al 26 de julio de 2 0 2 0

No.

For one word, this carries a lot of weight, especially when you don't get what you want. Let's face it, no one likes rejection or being told they can't get what they want all the time. And yet the world is a crazy enough place to reward a lot of people who don't deserve it.

Anyone who has followed Crystal/Christina's career would seem to think that no one can ever say that one magical word to her, but just imagine, just imagine for one moment if that actually happened:

Had Melody Grace said no to Crystal, would she have won her first and only World Bombshell Championship at Inception two years ago? Granted that was a four-way and Crystal wasn't pinned, but she did call out Melody for weeks while she was champ.

If Evie Jordan had said no to Brittany Williams, would Evie not have embarrassed Crystal's daughter the way she did to win her first Bombshell Roulette Championship at Summer XXXtreme two years ago? All Evie wanted was to live a quiet life in retirement, but Brittany kept pushing and pushing and like a little Chihuahua that wouldn't shut up until you get in their face and they piss themselves, Brittany paid for her hubris, took a few weeks off, then came back and demanded her rematch like nothing happened. You can imagine how that went with the SCW owners and Evie. Pretty sure EVERYONE knew Brittany was attending her own funeral. Funny that she hasn't been seen in SCW since much less in SCU though to the surprise of no one she practically worn out her welcome there too. She's been wanting to making a comeback in either place, but I think 2020 has punished us enough if she was brought back.

And nothing of value was lost.

What if Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, the owners of the company, had said no to Crystal after she turned on her wife for the sake of a title shot last year and was instead punished for her actions? Would the main event of Blaze Glory have been better off with someone else in the match? Granted, Mark and Christian will do anything to pop a rating, but when you have a selfish, arrogant leach muddy up what was a standout world title match, it says a lot.

Because when Crystal's not calling out people to face her or manipulating the owners to get something, she's attacking random champions to try to force her way into the title picture.

But what if I had said no? What if I had stuck to my guns and refused that match with Crystal for Summer XXXtreme like I had last year just like Vixen did to her for High Stakes? One reason readily comes to mind: orgullo.

Pride.  

Depending on what side of the fence you're on, pride is seen as a virtue or a vice, one of the seven deadly sins, they say. But, see, pride can also be seen in a good light. For me, I take pride in myself that I'm not like other girls who see this business as just a stepping stone to greener pastures. I take pride in what I've done in my career, both inside and outside the ring. I take pride in my wrestling career, the championships I've won, the accolades I've received, the places I've been around the world. Just shows you where you are in this business.

And something else I take pride in? I've been called many things in my career, but being soft-spoken isn't one of them, being a shrinking violet isn't one of them. For more than a decade in this business, for seven years since I set foot in Sin City Wrestling, it's no secret that I loooove to talk. It's also no secret that I can back it up, but I'm mostly known for talking. I'm sure by now everyone know this. So maybe I wasn't myself the night I accepted Crystal's challenge, maybe I should have thought this one through like Vixen did knowing full well the kind of character Crystal is. Vixen was wise to her act, knew what was coming from the jump. I never said Vixen wasn't smart, she's smarter than most people give her credit for. But that won't matter in the slightest now that Crystal somehow convinced the owners to talk with SCU about keeping the match alive.

Kind of like my rivalry with Crystal.

And then you have Crystal Hilton... Crystal Williams....Christina Rose...Christina Zdunich or is it Millar...Lopez? It's hard to keep track of the many names nowadays. I mean, she's got so many aliases, either she collects marriage certificates like postage stamps or she's trying to hide from paying alimony or something.

But we have history, boy do we have history. We have history together. Crystal and I? I have known her for 11 years. I've stood with and across from her many times in many promotions. Some of you might know this, some of you won't, but Crystal is mainly responsible for me coming to a few of the companies I used to work for and, yes, even here in Sin City Wrestling.

There is history between us and even before setting foot in an SCW ring, we've had a lot of success in our careers, championships and accomplishments aside. And I don't need to go on a laundry list of our achievements; those who follow her career know what she's done, and they know what I've done.

We've been up and down the road together. We've been friends, we've been enemies, we've been frienemies. That's why facing her next Sunday doesn't get any easier,

I wish I could tell Crystal that when she and I step into that six-sided ring we'll see who the better woman between us truly is. I wish I could tell her that when the dust clears, win, lose or draw, I'll still shake her hand no matter what happens out there. I wish I could tell her may the best Latina win. But then we'd both be lying. And who has time for that? Honesty, after all, is the best policy, and I'm never one to hide behind pretenses, or mince words.

Because let's face it, let's not kid ourselves, Crystal needs to win next week because God knows her ego needs it. Unlike her, I don’t feed into useless opinions, no matter who they come from. I don't have nothing to prove to anyone.

When I go out into that ring one week from next Sunday, when I give it my all, when I lay it out on the line, I am representing my country but I am also doing this out of respect.

At Summer XXXtreme, I hope Crystal knows what she's in for. I'm planning on walking out of that cruise ship with nothing less than my hand raised because just like Melody at Inception, and just like Evie, Mikah, and Keira the past three years at Summer XXXtreme, they all said yes to Crystal and they all walked out winners.

I want to join them, sure, but I'm also going to accomplish something none of them ever has, and that's embarrassing Christina Crystal Rose Hilton Lopez Millar Zdunich twice in one night.

~~~

Mercedes is with her group of friends relaxing on motorboat. Mercedes is deep in thought with a pen at the ready filling in a crossword, Tomas, his face covered in drying sunscreen, is watching sports on an ipad, Hugo is bobbing his head listening to music on an iPod, Irma and Ricardo are just watching the sea.

Mercedes: But I thought things were going great.

Irma: Yeah, I did too.

Mercedes: So what happened? Did he say why?

Irma: No.

Irma shakes her head, her eyes wide in disbelief.

Irma: One minute he was smiling at me, and the thing you know, he tried to give me the "It's not you, it's me" routine.

Mercedes: Everyone has a little George Constanza inside them.

Ricardo: You slept with George?!

Mercedes lightly whacks Ricardo upside the head with the roll-up newspaper.

Irma: I’ve been single so long, an entanglement doesn’t sound half bad. I can't believe I was zumped.

Hugo: Zumped? What the hell is that?

Mercedes: It's when you break up with someone over video conferencing, like Zoom.

Mercedes looks up from her crossword to find everyone staring at her.

Mercedes: What? I just heard that one last week. At least he didn't just text. You deserve better, Irma.

Mercedes gives Irma a pat on the back. In her mind she's reassuring her. In reality she's probably making Irma even more miserable. Mercedes  returns to her crossword.

[olor=teal]Mercedes:[/color] Anyone know a five-letter word for humor?

Ricardo: Covid.

Irma: Really, Richie? Not funny.

Ricardo: Yeah, I don’t know about you, but homeschooling my kids during la rona ends up in a lot of Frozen 2. I know all the musical numbers by heart.

Mercedes: Any chance to get away from our phones and computers, checking on when this shit will finally be over is a good thing. I swear I was up to 2 a.m. last night scrolling about coronavirus news in my state. I'm tired of all the binge-watching and baking.

Tomas: Speak for yourself.

Tomas takes out a time-worn deck of playing cards. He shuffles them once before placing them on the table.

Tomas: Who's up for a game of Rummy 500? Winner each game gets to pick the movie.

Ricardo readily agrees, Irma gives a half-shrug. Mercedes jots down something in her crossword.

Ricardo: Great weather, great friends. Enjoying the open sea on this motorboat.

Tomas: It was easy. I thought about hitting the beach today, but it's super crowded. That won't stop the covidiots from coming out in droves though.

Mercedes: Can this get any better than this?

All of a sudden they see an armada of sushi boats approaching them. Unusual, yes. Expected, not exactly.

Irma: Is that what I think it is?

Mercedes: It's an armada of tiny sushi boats!

Tomas: Awesome! I forgot to pack lunch.

Irma: You had one job.

Irma looks back at Tomas, annoyed.

~~~

CHRISTINA ROSE. MERCEDES VARGAS. Two women with very different paths, two different journeys, one common goal, with less than two weeks before the biggest supercard of the summer, Summer XXXtreme VIII in a two out of three falls match that is so much more.

Bragging rights.

Sin City Wrestling follows SCW Grand Slam Champion and Hall of Famer Mercedes Vargas in the coming days on the journey to what may be the most grueling match of her career if not her life against one of her fiercest rivals.

S A N T A M O N I C A • C A L I F O R N I A

Mercedes walks from the fairgrounds here at Santa Monica Pier and the camera tracks her now walking along the pier. There's a low tide on the beach west of here as we see several tourist spending a lazy afternoon.

MERCEDES: When I first came to Sin City Wrestling, I already had an impressive resume behind me, but never did I think that I was too good for the roster. I was told that I wasn't going to amount to much and I was past my prime. When I look back at my career and everything I've accomplished in my seven years, it really makes me wonder. I'm the only 12-time champion in SCW history. The funny thing about that is, I won every one of my titles after the age of 30. Isn't that crazy?

At first glance, it's justified this five-feet-seven, one hundred twenty-five pound Latina was more fit for those runways then for mixing it up inside a twenty-by-twenty ring.

Seems she's done pretty well for herself these past seven years.

MERCEDES: If age is nothing but a number, than I'm living proof that I can beat the odds. Believe me, I've had to overcome some tough odds to get to where I am today and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Next Sunday I have a match that I personally asked for with Crystal. There's no love lost between us and we always seem to take our rivalry to new heights. I'm willing to do anything and everything to earn my first win over Crystal in SCW.

"I'm in a slump, there's no hiding that. And it doesn't help that she's beaten me in every one-on-one match we've had. Can I catch a break?"

Mercedes continues.

"This cycle had to be the worse six weeks of my life, and Jack Washington didn't make it better. Anyone noticed how fast he went Zero Dark 30 after his world title match with Ben Jordan went for naught?  

Speaking of breaks, after hailing a beach path biker who had dropped a wallet, Mercedes was all to welcoming in sharing her thoughts on getting the all-clear from SCW management to leave the Saxon.

MERCEDES: Don't get me wrong, the Saxon is great and all and I'm willing to bet anyone would love to spend a few months in a five-star hotel, but there's only so much you can take, you know.

I feel like an inmate who finally got parole."

Mercedes' mask was fixed to her wrist. Even though she was on borrowed time, she hasn't forgotten that the threat of Covid-19 was still around. While she wears her masks indoors, she just as soon takes it off when outdoors especially on breezy days like today. Mercedes goes back to the subject at hand. Despite a long-standing rivalry, Mercedes can at least agree on one thing.

MERCEDES: Yeah, there's respect there between Crystal and I, maybe a little bit, about the size of an atom. SCW has it right that Crystal and I are icons in this company. Legends. Maybe the greatest of all time. We have to at least be top 10. Talking about me alone, I should be in the top 10. Just saying."

Standing by a beach path as cyclists and in-line skaters zoomed by, Mercedes offered more on her hot take.

MERCEDES: Some people talk endlessly about being Mark Ward's favorite Bombshell or being voted number one on some stupid list, but there's just no argument, no debate, and you can put to bed any doubt that Crystal and I have etched our names in history."

And now next Sunday, two legends collide aboard the Sun Princess. Mercedes recent struggles this year may leave fans doubting that a win was not in her favor, especially given her history at this supercard.

"Look, I'm talented enough to still contend for singles or tag titles, we both know it, SCW knows it, the fans know it. Sunday, though, isn't about titles. This isn't a world title match, this isn't the main event. Just me, Crystal, and the canvas between us.
Everyone loves a good rivalry, and this rivalry has lasted longer than SCW has been as a company, this is a rivalry that's spanned multiple promotions actually. A rivalry that's still going strong over a decade. Like I said before and I'll say it again, I'm ending this rivalry the same way it started more than a decade ago. And that's me crushing her under my boot. If it was any other opponent, if it was an easy opponent, Crystal would have it made. But she sought me out, maybe because she thinks I'm going to be just another easy opponent.

You know that saying "familiarity breeds contempt"? That's true. Familiarity isn't the emotion I'm going to be feeling next week though.

A small smile crosses her face as Mercedes rubs her hands expectantly.

"Without sugar, you don't have a cake. Without me, there wouldn't be “spice” in Ebony & Spice 2.0. I did all the work while she got all the glory. When Delia and I left the Mean Girls, she didn't befriend us just because she felt sorry for us, she did it to leech off our popularity. When Celeste and Natalie started a revolt against Mikah in SCW, Crystal road their coattails just to get the spotlight."

~~~

Present Day • L O S A N G E L E S • C A L I F O R N I A

It's Not Whether You Win or Lose: Gatekeeper the Fifteenth: Mockingbirds the Fourth: El ruido y la furia (The Sound and the Fury, Part III)

[REC]

"Some things are better left unsaid, but you can bet I'm going to say it anyway. I can't help being who I am."

The camera tilts upward, showing Mercedes Vargas standing in front an image of a pair of angel wings with a halo above her. The words "City of Angels" is written slightly above the halo.

This is the aptly named City of Angels illusion at the Museum of Illusions art museum.

"You know, with everything that's been happening in the world lately, you sometimes forget that the next supershow is almost here. Sure, Summer XXXtreme is returning and there is a lot of must-see matches to look forward to, but it kinda takes a backseat to the craziness this year has been. The inescapable feeling that this hell year will never end and with every passing moment things keep getting worse makes me surprised as anyone that this year hasn't been cancelled.

"Sorry, lost myself for a second."

Mercedes brushes away a few strands of her hair from her eyes. At the end of day, there was still a show to run and the Bombshells occupied a lot of the matches at the supercard, including the main event. And when the Bombshells have the spotlight, they delivered. This year was no different.

"Summer is almost over, but I'm already looking forward to turning the page and I'm ready to bounce back from my loss a few weeks ago. This year has gone to hell, but my confidence isn't shot, my confidence hasn't wavered, my resolve hasn't cracked although it very well should be after the last couple of months. There is that little issue with Crystal that comes to mind. In fact, it's the one thing that I've been focused on all week. Though Crystal sure didn't seem to mind – as long as she gets to grace another Summer XXXtreme card, who cares who she faced in the ring, right? Fine with me, because that just motivates me even more to beat her ass.

"Crystal is the personification of narcissism, pride, arrogance, hypocrisy, and callousness amongst other negative qualities. Someone who openly cancels other people for things she herself practices, then plays victim, which is pretty fucking pathetic. There's a word for people like her. Hypocrite."

[j]Mercedes turns away from the camera before looking back again.[/i]

"And so it's me and Crystal, again. And, yeah, last time out she beat me and five other women to be Queen for a Day, but she probably wants to forget about that night, she probably would want to forget about the week leading up to what should have been a special moment in her career. The thing is she can't. Because as much as she likes to deflect from responsibility, as much as nothing is ever her fault, nine times out of ten, it usually is."

She made eye contact with the camera. She kept her tone even, controlled.

"You want to make this personal because I attacked you, Crystal? Sweetheart, you're going to have to do a lot better than that in trying to paint me as the bad guy when you practically embrace the trope.

"When I said I'm going to end this rivalry, I didn't stutter and there's no hidden meaning behind it. When I end you, it's not just about beating you in two falls, it's not just about whatever preconceived notion you have that this is going to be just another night for you , it's everything you hope to ever accomplish in becoming SOMEBODY in this company again.

"Make no mistake, I'm not Roxi, someone you've known even longer than me. I'm not that naive or gullible to think that you're going to change and I'm not dumb enough like your complicit wife or your idiot daughter to think that you're going to. Watching Crystal trying to be a compassionate person is like playing a song but never trying to sing. Dealing with someone like you, Crystal, is kind of like fighting an addict. No matter how many times they promise to turn their life around, they never do.

'I know it isn't easy being able to deal with me in your company...'

'I know I get a little carried away sometimes but...'

'I will admit that perhaps last week I did get a little carried away with my booking.'

Lip-service."

Mercedes wasn't done as she was sure her honest words would lead to hurt feelings but she couldn't care less.

"I get that you and even Kate hate it when the past is thrown back in your face. It must really sting when someone tells the truth about you living a lie. It doesn't matter if you hide behind a luchadore mask, what your married name is, how many times you change your hair color or your entrance music, you'll always be the same Crystal I've known for over a decade. The woman who will befriend anyone and step on toes to get things done. The woman who is nothing more but a bitch in sheep's clothing. I know this because I've seen it and I've had to put up with it. The betrayal, the mind games, being taken for granted. It's hard to call this a friendship when you keep twisting that same knife over and over. Maybe after our match you might want to take this knife out of my back. You'll need it for next time."

Mercedes goes quiet for a moment as she lowers her head. She lets out a sigh before raising her head again.

"If anything, you’re a cautionary tale for me, Crystal - a reminder that not everyone who smiles is after your best interest. You wanted to step up to me, wanting to bring up our history. Yeah, I know the score between us. I know that I have yet to beat you, period. But all that, at least for one night, will be thrown out the window because this won't be about pinfalls or submissions in this one. It's about who will be the last woman standing at the end. And please, go ahead and run your mouth about my age. Call me a loser, washed up, a waste of space or whatever you come up with. After next Sunday, in eight days from now, the new name you will be calling me is la reina. It's meant to be, it's going to be, and, in fact, it will be."

A pause is met as Mercedes shakes her head and breathes a small sigh before looking back at the camera.

"When it comes to Crystal, I have been broken, betrayed, and belittled. And yet I have fought a thousand battles, and yet I am still standing. But I want you to know something. When we're standing across from each other in that ring, when Justin Decent makes the proper introductions for our match, when the timekeeper rings that first bell, it's over for you. This is best two out of three falls. And in the event you kick me when I'm down, you better hope and pray I don't get up.

Don't think I'm getting to you? ¿Oh si? ¿Es la verdad? I know my words are still whirling in your head because I practically live rent-free there. Even now as you stare at the leftover pastrami sandwich in the fridge.

"Do you know what it's like to work and work and work 11 years of my life trying to be second best to someone who had it easy just because they're a third-generation superstar? 14 World Championships, four Hall of Fame inductions, I can match only half of those accomplishments. You're a household name in this industry, no one knows me from Eve.

"You always talk about your upbringing and while heartwarming, we seem to have a different definition when it comes to grit. You seem to think that because of your humble beginnings, raising a kid while in your teens, resting on the laurels of your family name, coasting on that name whenever you feel like it and complaining just because you weren't booked for three weeks.

"Don't get me wrong, we all had to start somewhere in life and for you that journey ended with 16 world championships and a Hall of Fame career many times over. From Rose Girl to Rose Goddess to Silver Screen Queen. My, they grow up so fast. But to me, true grit is having to work three-times harder than somebody to even get half the treatment I damn well deserve in this industry, going above and beyond to even be CONSIDERED for the opportunities they probably don't deserve while all you had to do was whisper your name.

"I've been told I'm too stubborn for my own good. I think that's a good trait to have and its never lead me wrong before, but for all my hard work and passion, it just seems like it's never enough. But normally, a lot of times, the nice guy don’t finish first. That’s just not the way it works sometimes. The guy that works the hardest sometimes don’t get the most reward.

"So, are you ready for your closeup? The lights will be on, the cameras will be rolling, and there is sure to be plenty of action.

"For the fans, they're going to be in for a good match, you know I'm always up for a challenge, and, well, for you, Crystal, you will get your fifteen seconds to soak in the adulation from your adoring public before it's cut, wrap, and print."

***Fade***
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 06:36:10 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Otaki</span>  
<span style="color:gold">Bobbie Dahl</span>
<span style="color:gold">Polly Playtime</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Trinity Jones</span>
<span style="color:gold">Seleana Zdunich</span>
<span style="color:gold">Dani Weston</span>
<span style="color:gold">Charlotte Elliot</span>/Daniel J Morgan
Antrax/Iron Maiden
Samantha Marlowe (x4)/Caleb Storms
Kate Steele (x3)/Jessie Salco (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Sierra Williams</span>/Ella Singleton
<span style="color:gold">Apple Coren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Ella Singleton (x2)</span>
Amanda Cortez (x4)/<span style="color:gold"> Daniela V. Rodgers</span>
<span style="color:gold">Trinity Jones (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x5)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x6)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Keira Fisher-Johnson</span>
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x8)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Apple Coren (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Bea Barnhart</span>
<span style="color:gold">Pandora Barrett</span>
</center>;

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 11:03:44 PM »
 Sun Princess Cruise

It was a busy day as people were boarding onto the Sun Princess as they were getting excited for a week of fun aboard the cruise ship. Even if the ship was going to remain docked it still didn’t matter as that wasn’t enough to change the amount of fun that was going to be had on the ship. Christina and Seleana had finally boarded onto the ship and with them is Aurora the little girl who had beat Cancer’s butt and put it into remission. The two of them had finally overcome everything that they had to with security so now it was to get set up in their room. Christina reached their room which was a mini-suite. She opened the door to the room and it was absolutely amazing. The inside was stunning. As they had their own balcony which looked out at the Pacific Ocean! Aurora smiled as wide as she could as she quickly looked at the huge Ultra King Size bed. Her eyes lit up as she immediately ran at full speed and jumped on the bed. She jumped up and down repeatedly as she looked over at Christina.

“Look Christina this bed is amazing. It feels so good to jump on the bed!!!”

The little girl felt like she was at the top of the world. It really didn’t take much to make her happy. Seleana smiles in return as she puts her stuff down and gazes back at Aurora.

“Maybe you should be careful. You don’t want to get hurt. You know the story of the five little monkeys jumping on the bed right?!”

Christina looks at her wife as she sighs in return.

“Off course the zookeeper would have to turn this into a conversation about animals. I don’t know about monkeys jumping on a bed but a Christina would definitely join little Aurora…”

With that Christina took her shoes off as she immediately went to the bed and started to jump on it repeatedly. The two girls jumped on it over and over again as Aurora smiled at Christina.

“This is so much fun… My mommy would never let me jump on the bed!”

Christina just lets out a small smile as she gazes back at her.

“Don’t worry as I promised we are going to have so much fun. Your mommy told me to make sure you have the best time of your life and that is what I plan to do. This cruise is going to be so much fun. It may not be moving but we still will be able to see all of your favorite wrestlers and there will be pool fun not to mention we will also enjoy eating so much food among other things. It’s going to be a great time all around right?!”

Seleana just sighs as she looks back at the both of them. She finally joins in as she stands on top of the bed and jumps beside them. The three of them all begin to jump over and over. Aurora finally jumps off of the bed as she moves her eyes to that of Christina.

“Wow that really was so much fun Christina!!!”

Christina jumps off the edge of the bed as Seleana just sighs shaking her head back at her wife.

“Definitely was a lot of fun and don’t worry Aurora I have so much planned for us to do. What don’t we go see what type of trouble we can get in okay or would you want to see if I could find you a playmate…”

Aurora’s eyes open up as she glances back at Seleana before looking back to Christina.

“Playmate, that sounds like so much fun!!!! You know my mommy never really let me play with other children that much. It usually was just us by ourselves. Having somebody else my age would be absolutely amazing!”

Christina nods her head as she looks back at Aurora.

“Great and I know of the perfect person. He is so awesome. He is actually one of my closest friends although my wife doesn’t really care for him that much…”

“Ja… You are talking about Teddy aren’t you?! If it is him he has a habit of writing checks he can’t cash. He was very disrespectful to women and I had to stand up for myself and give him a right hand to the face…”

Christina nods her head with a sigh.

“She definitely did have to do that but sometimes we all need a little wakeup call at some point. I know Teddy might seem like a bad guy on television but when the cameras aren’t rolling he really is a great guy.”

“Oh Teddy… Isn’t that the funny guy who used to dress up like women?! He is a really weird guy. Sometimes he screams a lot and I don’t know if I really like him as a wrestler…Plus he hurt you Christina...He is the reason why you had to become poor…”

Christina shakes her head before she looks deeper into the little girl’s eyes.

“That is definitely true but sometimes in life friends fight. They fight for all sorts of reasons and they can’t be explained. I remember being jealous of my wife and I wanted to fight her because she was becoming popular and I thought people would forget about me. Even though Teddy and I might have fought it still doesn’t change the fact that I have known him for like 20 years. He is my ex-husband’s former best friend and on top of that if it wasn’t for him doing what he did to take the company away from me. I wouldn’t have found my way into the Golden Ring Casino and in turn held that toys for tots event during christmas where I met you. Things always happen for a reason Aurora. Same way with Jonathan and I having problems. Me being vulnerable allowed me to eventually date Seleana and you can see where we are now!”

Seleana nods.

“Ja, sometimes bad has to happen, but good can come of it.”

“Anyway he’s not really a bad guy Aurora. In all honesty Teddy isn’t even his real name. It’s a nickname his wife gave him because even though he might seem like a tough guy deep down he’s one big stuffy Teddy Bear…”

“Oh like Angel?!”

Christina quickly shakes her head.

“Well Angel is amazing but also calling him Todd would be confusing considering that was my ex-husband’s name. So it sort of helped us separate the two. Anyway he has a daughter named Juliet who is really fun. She is your age so the two of you could actually do things together on this ship while I get some time to talk with my own daughter and son…”

Aurora smiles as she looks at the two of them.

“Oh let’s go meet her… I want to play!”

Seleana can’t help but smile.

“Ja, I’m sure Juliet is keen as well.”

Christina smiles in return.

“Come on girls let’s go…”

With that Christina, Aurora, and Seleana leave the room as they literally walk two doors down and find themselves at another minu-suite for a champion. It’s the room for the Warrens and Christina begins to knock on the door as she stands next to Aurora who seems to be excited. A few moments later the door to the room opens up and we can see Teddy in his pajamas. He looks over at Christina before he slowly backs up looking back at Seleana.

“What do you girls want… You aren’t going to punch me in the face are you… Look Seleana if you want to punch me we could maybe take this to the balcony and away from my daughter. I rather her not see me get beat up today…”

“I am not here to touch you. We are here to see if your daughter would like to play with Aurora.”

Teddy’s eyes light up as he looks at the little girl standing beside Christina.

“Oh so you plan to take Juliet off of my hands?!”

Christina smirks.

“Actually I was hoping you could look after Aurora and let both girls just play with each other…”

Aurora enters into the room and she spots Juliet playing on her Nintendo Switch. Aurora’s eyes light up as she walks over to where the other girl is.

“OMG are you playing SMASH?!”

Juliet nods in return.

“Yes!!! It’s so much fun… Do you want to join me..”

“Yes my name is Aurora!!! It’s going to be fun…”

“My name is Juliet Warren but you can call me Julie, Julez, or even Pearl…”

Juliet smiles wickedly.

“I am totally the fifth member of the Gemstones even though daddy says no I am a member. Oh you could be a member too. I mean Aurora is like a glow. You would fit right in!”

“Thank you so much Pearl… You are pretty awesome. I never really played with anybody else my age before. I was sick with Leukemia and my mother wouldn’t let me hang out with other girls. I am not sick anymore and now I can play…”

“That sounds super cool… Let’s just have some fun. Maybe after playing video games my daddy can take us to the pool…”

Teddy sighs as he crosses his arms looking back at the Zdunichs.

“This isn’t even fear. As soon as we got here Kate took off! We have a huge champion suite and yet she would rather use my balcony room to hook up her Gemstones… She said she would be splitting the time between being with me and them… Do I look like a daddy day care…”

Christina whispers.

“Now you know how I feel when Seleana’s twenty family members and friends all bombard me…”

“You say something Estrellita?!”

“Oh… I said how you are the best wife in the whole world! And how Teddy shouldn’t complain about his wife considering she’s doing some very important filming for the Gemstones movie which will be quite the success right?!”

“It could be worse, Kattunge could come down here with her guitar and teach them how to play with her.”

Juliet looks over at Seleana as she gives her a look.

“Please… I will have you know my mommy is like the best guitarist ever… And she taught me everything she knows. She would take her to school and I would put her in a class…”

“And my Christina can play any instrument. She’s just been focused on wrestling and being an actress…”

Aurora says in return but Christina smiles.

“Hey no one is better than one another and I rather not have those guitar lessons from Katra especially considering all she really speaks is Swedish and I rather not have to be stuck on google translate trying to figure out everything that is being said. I appreciate you Teddy and I do owe you one for being a babysitter. I will make it up to you at some point or another. Just have fun okay…”

Teddy however smiles before he steps out of the room as he gently closes the door behind him.

“I will be outside the door pumpkin. I just need to talk with Christina about a few things…”

He looks back at Christina.

“What’s going on with that little girl…”

Christina sighs as she looks back at Teddy.

“It’s a long story but all you need to know is that her mother is very sick. Aurora doesn’t really know but Angelica isn’t going to make it through the year. The other day she asked us to adopt her when she passes on. It’s been really tough to process it all in but her mother actually let her go on this cruise ship with us to see how we would do taking care of her for the week…”

Teddy’s eyes open wide up.

“Oh… And how does your family feel about this?!”

Christina sighs.

“That’s actually where we were planning to go after this. They should have boarded onto the ship by now. I was hoping to meet up with them to maybe see how they feel about the entire situation. I want to be completely open with everyone…”

Teddy nods his head.

“Look if you ever need anything or want Aurora to have a playdate with Juliet I am always here for you Christina.Adoption is a huge step. Kate and I adopted Juliet and we have been happy ever since. I hope everything works out. Aurora seems like an angel and she actually resembles you…”

“Thank you Teddy it means so much…”

Seleana nods sincerely.

“Ja, tack Teddy.”

With that Seleana and Christina wave to Teddy as they walk away. They leave Aurora in the hands of Teddy as Christina holds her wife by the hands and looks into her eyes.

“Okay babe now that we dropped off Aurora you ready to help me confront my kids?!”

“Brayden is here as well then?”

“He isn’t here but doesn’t mean we can’t call him on the phone right?! It’s all going to work out I am sure… Let’s just go…”

With that the two walk hand in hand as the explore the ship and we go to elsewhere.

An Hour Later

Christina and Seleana have found their way to that of a bar area. Christina smirks as she is sitting down in a nice little sundress drinking a virgin strawberry daiquiri. She smiles as Seleana who is sipping a Pina Colada. The two are waiting patiently and it isn’t long before we can see Christina’s daughter Brittany Williams and her wife Halo. Christina smiles as she looks over at her daughter and hugs her as tightly as she can.

“Hello Brittany and of course Halo. I am so happy that both of you could join us. This is going to feel like a family reunion on this ship. There’s so much fun stuff to do and I can’t wait to have fun. Perhaps we should go visit the casino or maybe take a dip in the hottub…”

Brittany smiles warmly.

“Or we can do all of the above. I am really happy SCW has decided to do something like this. It is definitely needed in the world. This can motivate us and get us in a good mood again. Plus you brought little Aurora with you and I can just picture us having so much fun together. This should definitely be a fun week between our family. Right Halo?!”

Halo’s eyes narrow.

“Somethin’s up? Y’all way too….  What’s wrong?”

Brittany nudges her wife.

“No reason to act like a sour puss… Why don’t you smile like your sister once in a while… This is a vacation and we are going to PAH-TAY right?!”

Christina chuckles in return.

“Yes because being on a docked boat songs like we can do so much but as long as we have each other that’s all that really matters. Look I appreciate the both of you being here and there’s something I need to discuss with the two of you and of course your brother as well. Although he isn’t on the ship with us doesn’t mean I can’t give him a call because this is important…”

Brittany nods her head as she looks back at her mother.

“Important… What’s going on mom… Maybe HayJo does know when something is going on.”

Christina smiles as she points at the table.

“Why don’t you both have a seat. This is going to be quite the little talk we need to have with each other…”

“Told y’all somethin’ was up.”

Seleana nods her head as she motions to the both of them. They both take a seat as they sit down beside Christina and her. Christina reaches into her pocket pulling out her phone as she facetimes her son. Brayden appears on the screen as Christina begins to speak.

“Hey Brayden thank you for joining us I wanted both you and Brittany here and I guess along with Halo because I wanted to see how you both feel and today seems like the best day to have a family chat…”

Brittany nods her head as she looks deeply into the eyes of her mother.

“”Mom what’s going. You know if you have something to tell us you can just come out and say it. We won’t judge you in one way or the other…”

Brayden just replies back.

“Just share your heart. We have your back mom no matter what it is. I didn’t work so hard to finally have you in my life for you not to be open with me…”

“Mama Chrys?  What’s goin’ on?”

Seleana nods.

“Go ahead, Estrellita…  tell them.”

Crhistina takes a long deep breath as she proceeds to share her heart.

“Listen up… I just want to say that I love the both of you. I know I haven’t been the best of mothers but I certainly am trying to be the best woman I can be. Brayden you are an amazing son and I am glad to have you in my life. As far as you go Brittany you are such an inspiration to me. You are special in every single way. I would do anything for you. I would put my heart on the line for either you. Something recently has come up and I wanted to get your opinions on the matter. As long as one of you says no I won’t do it because it would be unfair to you. For the past 7 months I have bonded so much with Aurora. She is an amazing little girl and I have done so much in her life. I have been investing into her life and because of what we have invested into her the treatments have worked and she has overcome Leukemia…”

Brittany smirks.

“That’s wonderful news. It’s good to see her beat cancer. An angel like her deserves to live.”

Brayden nods his head.

“That’s amazing news. She is a sweetie and nobody deserves to be in pain, especially not a little girl like her. It doesn’t get any better than that right?!”

Halo’s eyes narrow even more.

“So...if it’s good news… then….?”

Christina nods her head smirking.

“She is very much alive and it’s good news all around. I love spending time with her and to be honest she brings out the best in me. I would do anything for that little girl like I would do anything for any of you in this room. She looks up to me like a Godmother and I thought things were going okay that is until I had a conversation with her mother, and Angelica told me that she herself is super sick. She has a severe case of cancer and won’t make it through the year…”

Brittany’s eyes open wide up.

“Oh my God poor Aurora…”

Brayden sighs in return.

“A little girl shouldn’t be able to go through this… What about her family… Does she have anybody?!”

Halo stares through Christina.

“She asked you….”

Christina takes a long deep breath.

“Well Angelica literally has nobody. Aurora’s father isn’t in the picture and because she really doesn’t have a family it has always been just her and Aurora. She has really loved the way I have taken care of Aurora these past few months and she would like for me to adopt Aurora when she passes away. As soon as this cruise is over we could go about the process speaking to various lawyers and getting things in order. The transition would be smooth and I would be Aurora’s mother. Actually both Seleana and I would be her mother. Aurora being on this cruise with us is just a bonding session to see how we do taking care of her. I wanted to be open with you because I haven’t always been there for you all. So what do you think?!”

“Wow….y’all...I’m….wow….”

Christina continues to speak.

“I love this little girl and to be honest she is the best thing to have happened to me in a very long time. She has helped me not be selfish. I have learned to put others before my own well being and I think I would make a great mother. What do you all think?!”

Brittany looks at her mother as she forms a serious expression.

“Mom I know you were very young when you had me. Things have been really rough for us but I can see that you are really changing for the better. I won’t take any offense if you adopt the girl. As a matter of fact I actually support you adopting her. You are the best thing to happen to that little girl. She needs you the most right now and I know you would make an excellent mother. This is your chance to really take a strong stand and be there for her. She brings the best out in you and it’s a good choice. Plus I always wanted to have a little sister and this is the way to do it. I would also help you with Aurora. If you ever needed anything Halo and I are right here for you…”

Seleana nods.

“Brayden, what do you think?”

Brayden nods his head as he replies back.

“To be honest as someone who actually came through the adoption process I know that there are amazing people in this world who are more than capable of taking care of children in need. When I see you mother along with you Seleana I see two women who would especially be perfect for that little girl. You both would do so much for that little girl’s life. You would do everything you could for her. Seleana you have been an amazing stepmother and I know you would make an even better mother. You have my blessing but to be honest it’s not like you needed it anyway. You both just need to go out there and do what you feel is right. Brittany and I would live with it either way. If you are afraid that we want to hold onto something from our childhood because you weren’t there don’t even worry about that. We can’t live in the past. We can only move towards the future and right now the future showcases you both taking care of that little girl… She needs you…”

Brittany nods her head in agreement.

“She needs you so much. She is going to lose her mother and I can’t imagine not having anybody to really experience that with when she has nobody in her life. She has you though and in her eyes you are already special. Might as well keep that going and showcase you can be her mother as well…”

Seleana sighs heavily.

“Ja, she does, but so do both of you. You and Halo are just as much part of this family as we are. Your thoughts, concerns and feelings matter.”

Halo nods slowly.

“I think y’all are a million miles better than what I had. Y’all ain’t never made me feel less than for nothin’. Even when you caught me with stuff I shouldn’t have been doin’, all you did was love me…”

Tears form in her eyes.

“This little girl should be so lucky.”

Christina smiles as she looks over into the eyes of Seleana as she holds her hands tightly.

“Seleana Zdunich are you ready to have a little daughter and be a mother. I know you have been a great stepmother to my children but are you ready to take on a little pretween and give her the best life she could have?!”

“I’m keen to have a go.”

Christina smiles.

“Sounds like a plan. Thank you so much for all of your support everyone. I promise I will be the best mother I possibly can be, and I also will continue to be there for all of you…”

Brittany smiles.

“Let’s take one day at a time. For now let’s just all enjoy our time on this ship together…”

With that Christina nods her head as does Brayden, Halo, and Seleana. It was going to be a long journey but it looks they were going to go through adoption and give Aurora the best possible home they could.

Promo

So here we are Vargas and it feels like we have been at this for 11 years now. To be honest I know you have this notion that I don’t have the best record at Summer XXXtreme. You constantly love to bring up how I dropped the ball at the previous three ones. I haven’t really been quite that successful in big match situations at Super Cards and people always seem to get the best of me but let me explain something to you. It’s not about what a person did in the years prior. The only thing that matters is what a person is doing now and right now I feel like I am more than ready to take you down Vargas… I have always been ready to be the snot of you.

We were bound to have our huge show down at some point in our careers. We have made a habit of really mirroring each other’s careers. Whenever a new company opens up and one of us goes to it you know it isn’t long before the other one is quick to follow suit. You can say all of this shit about how you plan to be better than me but the truth is we are drawn to one another.

We attract each other because deep down through everything we both get very competitive when the other one is involved. We both pull out all the stops and we would do anything to get ahead of the other. That’s the facts. You can talk all this shit about denying me or saying no and you hope to walk in the same path that everybody else of importance has done when it comes to facing me in the ring but let me explain something to you…

YOU ARE NOT EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!

YOU ARE FAR FROM EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!

How much must you constantly bring up the past how you managed to win this and win that… Before you even fathom coming to the ring to beat my ass and call it a day don’t forget that you just so happened to be the person who managed to lose to my wife multiple times. You even lost to my daughter.

How dare you even try to talk shit about me when you couldn’t even overcome women that I trained…

So if you haven’t managed to overcome the trainee what makes you think you are going to find the confidence to build yourself up to beat the trainer?! That sounds absolutely asinine and just like when you try to tweet about a sports update on your Twitter account 15 minutes after the fact it’s late and it really doesn’t make ANY SENSE…

Then again everything and anything you do doesn’t make the least bit of sense. So now out of the blue I am supposed to believe that you have it in you to walk out onto that cruise ship and beat me when it matters the most?!

BULLSHIT!!!

Once again here you come again with all of these half ass truths and aspirations don’t won’t even amount to anything! On top of that you mentioned the last three Summer XXXtremes that i have been part of but you forgot the one from four years ago. Why was that one magically left off of your list. You know the one where I walked into the main event as the defending World Bombshell Championship and I walked away as the champion as I retained my championship in the Chamber of Fate match.

As a matter of fact you should remember that match considering you were also in that match. Even though I didn’t have a hand in eliminating you by ultimately winning the match that means I BEAT YOU AT THIS SUPER CARD!!!!

You refuse to acknowledge it though and that’s why I believe that most of the stuff you say is a bunch of horse shit…

You can hold onto hope that you will emerge just like so many others in beating but how do you plan to beat me when you have NEVER EVER PINNED OR SUBMITTED ME in any sort of match. You haven’t done anything like that in SCW so now here we are in a match in which you basically have to do it twice in the same match in order to be declared a winner. Do you really think you have the ability to do it at all?!

So you technically could win by DQ or count out in this match but still you haven’t even done that in this company so why should we start a new tradition now.

The truth of the matter is Vargas when it come to the both of us I know for a fact that I am simply better than you. I have always been better than you in every single thing that we have done. You have always been three steps behind. Are you that in love with me or something Vargas.

I have been wanting to face you for years and every single time you have always declined my challenge over and over again. Why out of the blue did you even accept my challenge this time around?! What made you change your mind.

I think I know the answer. It’s because you know your better days are quickly failing you. You aren’t the big threat that you once thought you were. You had so much hope to become something. You could have been Queen of the Day but that wasn’t meant to be because I made sure to put a stop to that!  You could have been the Roulette Champion this year but Candy put a stop to that. You could have even been the Internet Champion but Kate quickly put a stop to that. You could have even rose above everyone else in a four way match but Keira managed to pin you to become contender for the Internet Championship.

So you really think you feel good talking me down how I haven’t been able to deliver at this event that we are going to wrestle at for the past three years when in all actuality you haven’t managed to win a single SUPER CARD MATCH THIS YEAR… How does that make any sense?!

That’s what I meant by half ass truths and not really bringing up all of the facts?! Considering I just brought that up when you really look at it even though in your mind you have this notion I have to weasel my way into title matches which clearly isn’t true considering I have EARNED MY WAY to every match or asked for a rematch after holding the championship and losing it! I still earned that right.

Looking by your track record in SCW I have never seen a woman such like you who losses so much and is just handed title matches for the sake of being handed one. People can talk my wife down because I put her in a match but that has been the entire story of your entire career. The last three super Cards you were either competing for a title, a shot, or for something. That’s how it always is for you. It’s not exciting. It just looks like you were thrown into something because you do have the star power even if it’s fading and company had no idea what to do with you so they just threw something your way.

Meanwhile I might make challenges and call people out but it’s all for the sake of trying to better myself. You don’t get anywhere by sitting on your ass and doing nothing. You only get somewhere by going after the best of the best. Whether that is me asking to fight Andrea, or calling Vixen out or whoever. One thing that people can always say win lose or draw is that Christina Zdunich always brings it especially at a Super Card… That is how I helped establish my Hall of Fame career and that’s how I always want to be remembered…

I don’t want to sit around by being the woman who could only be known by winning this many matches because she practically shoves it down our throats over and over again. I also don’t want to be acknowledged for winning the most matches just because ei have been around the longest. I may not even have a winning record but what I do know how to do is win the matches that count, and I go on a streak when they matter the most. Plus I have been a World Champion on four different occasions so there is always that…

Can you say the same?! No because you are worried about things that don’t even mattered.

You are a woman who loves to talk a lot of shit and in turn gets her fair share of hits and takes her licks. I don’t see you winning like you should because no matter how great you might think you are. Even though Tommy Knox called me out on being overrated, the only one overrated in this company is you. You are complete trash Mercedes and you should know this by now.

I know Roxi basically said you were the Shang Tsung of the Bombshell divisions. If you were up against a race car driver all of a sudden you are a Jeff Gordon… If you fought a model you are an even better model. If you go up against a cosplayer or gamer girl out of the blue you suddenly are the queen of Mario Kart of something….

It’s laughable how much you have to stretch yourself in order to feel accepted here or trying to fit in.

I actually like you Mercedes. I can appreciate a fellow Latina. A woman who worked her ass off from Argentina to make it in the United States, a woman who had little to nothing who found her way to a wrestling school who modeled and sing on the way just to fund her dream to wrestle. That I can appreciate and I would actually like to hear more about that but you never wish to expose that side of yourself. I guess in your eyes it would make you vulnerable but to be blunt it would be far more interesting than anything you have ever done so it might not be a bad idea.

But what can you possibly do Vargas?!

You are nothing more than a little chicken shit who had to attack me behind my back. You had to ruin the show that I booked to finally say that’s how you were going to accept my challenge?! What type of woman are you anyway?!

For what you are supposed to be which is an actress and wrestler you absolutely suck at that. You got your fame by being some shitty telenovela star and yet I can’t recall a single thing that you have done. That’s because everything your stuff is trash. Compared to me your acting skills are subpar at best…

You have always been in my shadows. You might have been an actress but I took it to another level and own my own enterprise. Just like me you are a wrestler but I have 16 World Championships to my name and that’s not counting everything that I have done in my career. You always seem to be behind me at everything.

So in what ways have you proved to be better than me?!

The truth is you just can’t get enough of me… Even when I was out in the world teaming up with Zelda Knite you needed to have a Knite by your side just to play catch up. You went with Kelly Knite in Pride just to have a tag run and for what purpose exactly?! Just to try to walk in my shoes and do something that I have mastered?!

You aren’t me Vargas…

There’s a reason why I was the headliner of our Hall of Fame Class….

There’s a reason why I won the World Championship four times in this company, whereas you wouldn’t even be a World Champion if I didn’t GIFT WRAP you a win…

The truth is no matter how much you accomplish it still won’t change the fact that I am better than you… Everybody knows it.. Our history in this company together speaks for itself. I always beat you point blank…

So please tell me what gives you any inclination you are just going to beat me?!

This is more than just Mexico and Argentina going at it…

This is more than just a woman who moved to New York City, locking up with a woman who moved to the other side of the country in Los Angeles.

This is about pride and being the alpha female in this company. It’s me and I am going to prove it once and for all when I beat you twice in the same thing. You might be a lot of things but better than me isn’t one of them…

When the dust settles and the smoke clears you will see that this is one rose that refuses to wither away. I will always blossom no matter the circumstances…

Brace yourself Vargas it’s showtime… You better make the most of this because it’s your curtain call and it’s time to roll the credits on your career once and for all…

See you on Sunday… I will be waiting for you puta…
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 11:59:47 PM »
 Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 26 de julio al 2 de agosto de 2 0 2 0

Pay-per-view week. The time where everyone on the card prepares for the stressful weekend ahead. What's more stressful than pay-per-view week? How about two matches in one weekend? There goes any hope of getting eight hours of sleep - could be three, four hours, if that - not with two huge matches coming up. Sin City Underground is having their Supernova supercard and the Mayhem Survival battle royal and, yeah, I could have passed on the opportunity, but then when there's history to be made, usually the name Mercedes Vargas is a part of it. I'm one of the handful of people to have been involved in all four matches and I wouldn't miss this for the world. There's a lot of newcomers, the GRIME faction, plus the previous Mayhem winners in the match so anything can and will happen. Am I guaranteeing winning the Mayhem Saturday night? No. I'm guaranteeing the pursuit of it. and it's that same pursuit that led me to win the inaugural match at the number four spot three years ago, and I needed just three-quarters of an hour to pull it off. Winning the Mayhem for the second time would add one more accomplishment to my already legendary career, but beating Crystal at Summer XXXtreme this Sunday would make a great weekend even better.  

For the almost six years she's been in this company, Crystal has accomplished nearly everything there is to do by a female wrestler in Sin City Wrestling. Like her or not, believe it or not, she's done that and no one can take that away from her. She's more than earned her place in the Hall of Fame and the headline to maybe one of the best classes hands down. She is undoubtedly one of the biggest stars in the company and has had her share of defining moments. Even today, she continues to prove her doubters wrong and elevate her career years after her induction. So it amazes me that someone who has all the talent in the world seemingly throws it away just to feel wanted.

See, everyone has their weakness. For Crystal, it's pretty simple. It's clear that her biggest weakness, her biggest fear, is people are going to forget about her, forget about her legacy, forget her name, her face. It's primary why she, and by extension her illustrious family or the people she associates with like Kate Steele, does the things she does to crave attention. The type of attention, good, bad or embarrassing, doesn't really matter. After all, as long as people talk about you, you're good.

Which is easy to see why Crystal wanted this match, not to rekindle a long-standing rivalry, not because of the oft-chance someone attacked her from behind when she's done the exact same thing or worse in her career, but the simple fact she is only out for self. She don't really care about the fans or the other Bombshells, and if you think she does, you are actually giving her what she wants. Sunday is just another day for her, this is just another match, I'm just another opponent she's beaten consistently to the point where I'm now seen as a running joke to her and my accomplishments are treated like garbage. Add the fact that she went on media sociale and painted this picture that I'm scared of facing her because of my age.

So maybe I don't get out of bed as quick as I used to, when I walk around my house or at the airport, I don't get around as good as I once did, and maybe I can't recall the last thing I said ten minutes ago, but, Crystal, I can tell you what's going to happen two nights from now.

I'm going to put on my boots, I'm going to put on my wrestling gear, I'm going to put on my war paint, I'm going to bring my checklist and a brand new black Sharpie pen. And then on that cruise ship this Sunday at Summer XXXtreme?

I'm going to beat the living shit out of you.

Because Crystal, quite frankly, I've just had enough of your shit.

There will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and no one to help you because for the next sixty minutes or however much time we're given for this match, your ass is mine, little girl. You want to play games, I'm not the one. I don't play games, I win games, sweetheart. And this is one game, you're definitely not winning.

So when you lose to me at Summer XXXtreme, you can do what you always do after getting your ass handed to you and take your "me" time.

I'm sure SCW likes you more the less they see you.  

This is the first time in three years that I'm not in a championship match at Summer XXXtreme but just because I missed out on a championship opportunity this year doesn't mean it's the end of the world. If shutting up Crystal is any sort of consolation prize, I'll gladly take it.

A caballo regalado no se le mira el colmillo, ¿cierto?

With everything that's happened to me over the last few months, I guess I should look on the brighter side of things. I could possibly walk away as the first-ever two-time Mayhem Survival match winner and make Crystal's life miserable, and I’m not so much going to ruin my lip gloss.

~~~

NIGHT. THE DECK OF THE SUN PRINCESS

Mercedes dressed up, clutching a glass of white wine and mingling with the ship's officers in their finest uniforms. It's a formal night after all and when in Rome - or on the legendary Sun Princess Cruiseliner - well, you do what comes customary. Mercedes runs into her friends during a cocktail party, which gave her and her friends the perfect opportunity to snag selfies with the crew.

At least, it was supposed to be.

Mercedes: Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I mean coming up here.

Ricardo: Even though you encouraged it. What was your first clue?

Irma: Maybe you're right. Maybe it wasn't a good idea. Social distance, no touching. How is taking selfies going to work?

Irma shakes her head, her eyes wide in disbelief.

Mercedes: Sorry, guys. I wish things were better on the cruise, but you know, COVID-19 and all that.  

NARRATOR: Of course, it was obvious. The so-called invisible disease that's claimed billions and infected millions. At this point, better to be safe than sorry.

Tomas: Now what?

Hugo: We could play Scrabble.

NARRATOR: What better way to solve all the world's ills than a friendly game of Scrabble. If anything, it could be the answer to world peace.

Mercedes is playing Scrabble with the band.

NARRATOR: The rest of the evening could have been better spent and yet here I was racking my brain for a triple word score. The night was still young. By night's end, I'd come up with a plan.

Ricardo: It's your turn, Merce.

Mercedes looks at her pile of letters. She could possibly come up with three or four words

NARRATOR: This could end up being a success or a fool's gamble. Go big or go home.

Mercedes: I have a six-letter word.

She plots down the letters spelling out "advice".

color=blue]Hugo:[/color] Called it.

Tomas: I'm still in this thing.

NARRATOR: Yeah, only a matter of time.

Ricardo: I'm done.

NARRATOR: Like Daniel to the lion's den.

Irma: Me too.

Mercedes: Read them and weep.

NARRATOR: Scrabble is a combination of skill, memory, strategy, and luck. At least something went right for once.

~~~

~~~

Present Day • SUN PRINCESS

It's Not Whether You Win or Lose: Gatekeeper the Fifteenth: Mockingbirds the Fifth: El ruido y la furia (The Sound and the Fury, Part IV)

"Some things are better left unsaid, but you can bet I'm going to say it anyway. I can't help being who I am."

Mercedes Vargas stands just outside of the pool deck as the camera land on the SCW Hall of Famer.

"I have had many memorable moments throughout my career: being the first and only ten-time champion in SCW history; having the longest singles unpinned streak by any female wrestler in the women's division; being the first Queen for a Day winner, being the first-ever four-time Bombshell Roulette Champion at last year's Into the Void; being the first and only multiple-time Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion of any wrestler in the company. Really, the list goes on and on, but nothing will be as personally satisfying than beating Christina Rose at Summer XXXtreme this Sunday.

Two years ago, I won my first World Mixed Tag Team Championship with Kain at this event and while some people like Alex Jones want to downplay my accomplishment as if it meant nothing, it begs the question whether him and Johanna could have beat any mixed tag combination of London Underground two-on-two on their first try like we did. Or if they were to lose the titles could they have won them back. Only two teams in the history of the very titles Wolfslair is holding right now can say they've won them twice. It's not Sam Marlowe and Caleb Storms, it's not Team Eggplant or Culture Shock. No, it was Kain and I who did that first, London Underground is the other. Sure, Wolfslair is already breaking records during their reign, good on them, but those titles are now becoming an albatross around their neck because A lex and Johanna really want to break into singles careers, something they've stated plenty of times.

Now I don’t like indulging in petty feuds and controversies but given the fact we've known each other for a long time, I couldn't help but respond to his comments.

I didn't think Alex was secretly a fan of mine or my career but since he seems to nitpick at everything I do, maybe he should talk about me more. I don't mind the publicity."

"But let's get this back to where this should be. Four years ago in our last singles matches against each other, I faced Christina Rose for the World Bombshell Championship and she walked out still champion and I beat her in a non-title, but not decisively. That won't be the case Sunday because there  there will be a definite conclusion.

[j]Mercedes turns away from the camera before looking back again.[/i]

"Should I be surprised that Crystal hassled me about always talking about the past when she did exactly the same thing? Not in the slightest. If this doesn't tell you how two-face she is, I don't know what else will prove my point.

Yes, we know she's a former World Bombshell Champion. Mind you, I'm using the word "former" because she doesn't matter any more, she's old news. She disrespected someone who is 12 times the champion she will ever hope to be by putting a bounty on my head because she was hurt in her feelings. All that talk about not seeking approval and validation from others just because she's grown a soft spot for some little girl fighting a disease? Is Crystal suddenly the second coming of Sam Marlowe now? When SCW can have live fans again, is Crystal going to start sitting with the kids in the audience and staying after shows to take photo ops and autographs with them, huh? A copout is what this is and if the saying about never meeting your heroes is true, than I feel bad for Aurora because Crystal isn't the holier than thou person you think she is.

Hearing, "I'm your biggest fan" is about the least impressive thing to say to someone as shallow as Crystal who probably hears those four words everyday - in fact, I'm pretty sure the kid in the next room going through an even worse illness just said exactly that, and he's got a tatoo to prove it.

Maybe Aurora thinks she and Crystal will become lasting friends — or better yet, mentor and mentee. Maybe Crystal will show her true colors and won’t even care about the things Aurora cares about. Maybe the next time Crystal wins the Bombshell Championship, she won't even remember her. Just imagine, Crystal walking into that hospital room with the title, Aurora beaming with joy, but Crystal pretends Aurora's not even there. DON’T YOU REMEMBER THAT THING I SAID THAT ONE TIME ABOUT BEING YOUR BIGGEST FAN!? I wonder if Crystal even knows the nearly 1700 Twitter followers by name.

Or maybe, maybe Crystal will be a little too nice and it will only be a matter of time before Aurora's parents realize their daughter is being used as some marketing ploy. What if she ask them for money after each visit? Now 20 dollars don't seem like much, but when you have a seven-year veteran staring blankly at you with hands outstretched literally, or even figuratively, it starts to adds up. Seriously, you can't let her have this? You can’t have one free visit for your biggest fan? Sounds a little too needy to me.

On that first visit, maybe the parents are surprised that Crystal is just like them, just plain average. Not the mystique and aura of greatness she gives off. They say the camera adds ten pounds, but it seems Crystal's attitude multiplies by a thousand when the spotlight is on her leaving Aurora's parents to wonder: is this pathetic in its truest form? Is this what we want our daughter or even little girls to aspire to? Then, and only then, will Crystal won't be that hero to little Aurora anymore. Oh, she's good in the ring, she's won this many awards and that many championships, but whatever. It's not like she's God's gift to wrestling or anything. He must have a sense of humor, if true.[/i]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 12:10:01 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>