Author Topic: Bombshell Roulette Championship  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Bombshell Roulette Championship
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:09:28 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 RP per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 08:44:11 PM »
 RP Title: “Second Chance!”

Jessie was ultimately unsuccessful in her quest to dethrone Seleana on her first defence, however as Mark had stated the week before Jessie would get another chance as she was one of the three Bombshells challenging Seleana for the title in the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match alongside her old nemesis Keira Fisher and the newcomer Maki who were coming off a loss to Christina Rose and a win over Bea Barnhart respectively making the four Bombshells even as far as their recent win/loss records were concerned, can Jessie avenge her defeat?

Jessie’s hotel room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 24th of August 2020, 16:00pm

Are you sick of my hotel room yet? Well I’m sick of this fucking corona virus but here we are!

About the only thing we must look forward to this year as far as music is concerned is the European Metal Alliance, a virtual festival with footage from several metal festivals from, well, guess! We brought our bundles this morning and hopefully they’ll be at the hotel by the time we get back from the Summer XXXTreme cruise/ppv and that’s not the only thing that I’ll be coming home with when that cruise wraps up.

Do I really need to explain what I’m talking about at this point?

Fuck it, I’m doing it anyway! This Supercard period started with me being one of four challengers for the Bombshell Roulette Championship being held by a blonde woman who hasn’t been champion that long and it’s going to end the same way, are there differences? You bet your ass there are! One: it’s at a PPV, two: this isn’t Seleana’s first defence, three: the other challengers actually have credentials to their names.

Oh yeah and the most important difference of them all: I’m walking out the new Bombshell Roulette Champion.

As for Keira and Maki, I’m not worried about either of them, I watched Maki from ringside in that Triple Threat Match where I made my intentions known to Seleana and I wasn’t that impressed and Keira? I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, she’ll always be in the shadow of Roxi even if she did get fireballed by Amber at the last Climax Control of the month and I know she’ll be pissed off about that throughout the build-up to this year’s Summer XXXTreme.

And I’d be an idiot to not exploit that fact.

“Oh, come on! It crashed again!” Shane exclaimed in frustration as his gaming pc once again had a blue screen of death, he’s had that thing for a few years now and it doesn’t seem to be long for this world, normally he’d take it down to a computer repair shop but the one he uses is closed due to the pandemic, fortunately for him SCU superstar, Go Gym Graduate and geek extraordinaire Krystal Wolfe built her gaming pc and volunteered to look at it. “And now you see my problem!”

“You said that you’ve had that thing for seven years, right?” Krystal asked as she folded her arms and Shane nodded. “Look if it’s crashing that much then maybe it’s time you got a new one, off course we both know the problem there.”

“Yep, the pandemic and getting a PC delivered to a hotel.” Shane nodded and I could’ve sworn I saw a lightbulb go off above the Australian Bombshell’s head. “You have an idea?”

“How long are you willing to wait?” Krystal asked as she got her phone out and started doing some math via the calculator, Shane shrugged his shoulders and Krystal nodded. “If your willing to wait out the Supercard and most of the Supercard break, I can build you a new pc from scratch, like I said before I built the pcs I use for streaming and gaming so it’s not that big a deal to me, in exchange you put some money towards buying the parts and we’ll call it even.”

“At the moment, that seems to be your best option.” Jake nodded in agreement and Shane had to agree. “How much will it set him back?”

“We can work out the details over the Supercard week, but it shouldn’t set him back by more then a couple of hundred dollars at most.” Krystal responded as she checked her calculations again and Shane grinned. “Getting some of the parts will be tricky since a lot of them are made in China but it won’t take me that long to find something more locally made.”

“Good, he’s been stressing out over that thing for most of the week since we got back from Climax Control.” I nodded in approval after finally finding a spot where I could chime in and Krys glanced over at me. “Also, what’s this I hear about Ari finally making good food?”

“I’m not sure who was more surprised, me or Carter.” Krystal responded with a chuckle as she shook her head. “I guess that cook off with Shane last week did her some good.”

“Well if her burgers are as good as you say they are then I can’t wait to try them.” I responded with a nod as Jake got the camera ready for the promo. “Do you want to stick around for the promo Krys?”

“And act like Carter did last week? I’d love to but I’ve got streaming to do back in my room in about ten minutes.” Krys responded once she checked the time on her phone. “And I know your promos tend to take longer than that, so I’ll pass.” Krys added before she left the room, Shane went on his Nintendo Switch to kill time whilst I got started on my promo.

“I’m used to getting second chances at titles, anyone who’s followed my career will know this for a fact, but it’s rare that I get a second chance immediately following my last match for that title, in fact the last time that happened was when I faced Amy Santino in that Best of Three series a few years back only this time, there’s more than one opponent and the stipulation has already been decided as I take on Seleana, Keira and Maki for the Bombshell Roulette Championship in the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match!”

And I’m starting with Keira, why? You’ll see.

“Normally in matches like this I start off with the champ, in this case Seleana Zdunich, however given recent events I find it appropriate to kick things off with Keira and anyone who’s seen the last episode of Climax Control will know what I’m talking about, so tell me Keira, how is Roxi? Is she red in the face? Is she still smoking hot? Does she still have the fire in her eyes that she usually does, you know? Now that she’s literally had fire in her eyes?”

Yeah, I’m going there.

“I mean, you’d think Roxi would know better given how long she’s been in the wrestling business than to trust someone like Amber Ryan but the fact that her hair is a little bit singed thanks to a fireball speaks for itself! As for why I’m bringing it up, I want you angry Keira, angry enough to make mistakes in this match because if it isn’t me that takes advantage over your wife’s intimate meeting with a fireball then it’ll be Maki, if not Maki then it’ll be Seleana, either way your anger will cost you the match!”

Next up is Maki!

“You know what? I’m saving Seleana for last and shifting my attention to Maki and do I have as much to say about SCW’s recent recruit to the Bombshell Division? Nope, not just because she only just arrived in SCW but because I’ve seen her wrestle up close and personal, namely in that Triple Threat Match between Maki, Seleana and Amber during the King for a Day episode and whilst I did have a hand in the finish I did get to see you in action, was I impressed?”

Take a guess.

“Nope, after that entrance I was expecting something special but you are nothing special, the only reason it took two finishers to keep you down in that match was because Amber Ryan is a sadistic bitch, just ask Roxi, oh sure you bounced back from that loss with your win over Bea Barnhart this past week on Climax Control but considering that the lockdown has apparently taken both Bea and Bill’s minds that’s not an easy thing to do, as opposed to throwing you in the pool!”

Finally, is Seleana.

“I would be remiss to not bring up Seleana in this promo, after all she is the reigning champion but for how long? Spoiler alert: not long at all! Seleana if SCW wasn’t based in Vegas I’d say take your luck to Vegas after our championship match on the last Climax Control because you must be the luckiest bombshell on the roster! We were both knocked out after that crash into the keyboard and it could’ve easily been me with my arm over your chest but no, thanks to your incredible luck, you’re still the Bombshell Roulette Champion!”

But……...

“Next Sunday however your luck runs out, the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match is a time honoured tradition in SCW and whilst I don’t have Mercedes’s encyclopaedic knowledge of SCW history at my disposal I do have the fact that your chances going into the match aren’t that great to begin with but at the end of the night it’ll be me correcting the mistakes that cost me the Roulette Championship at the last Climax Control and winning the title!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Keira’s wife is feeling a bit hot headed at the moment and that’ll affect her performance in the match, Maki isn’t that impressive in the ring and sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the other competitors and Seleana’s luck has just run out, in other words I’m walking out of Summer XXXTreme the new Roulette Champion faster than you can say “Second Chance!”, this is the Unsainted Angel Jessie Salco signing off, they say third time’s a charm and next week I’ll prove it by winning the Roulette Title in my third attempt!”

Jake shut off the camera as the scene fades.

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 09:56:34 PM »
 Keira is seen in a dark room, no light anywhere. She tries to wander around, hoping to find a way out. She does feel a door and opens it. Without even looking, she enters it, leading into a bright room. She looks around, confused. She then shouts out

Keira: HELLO!? ANYONE HERE!?

Keira hears no answer so far. As she turns, she bumps into someone and falls down. She begins to say

Keira: Sorry. I didn't mean to bump in--

Keira looks up as she talks, but she stops as she notices the person in front of her. A woman, who looks like Keira, but with Jet Black Hair. The person opens her eyes, showing red dots as Keira quickly stands. She shouts out

Keira: NO! YOU'RE GONE! I MEAN GONE, GONE!!!!

Woman: I'll always be a part of you!

Keira: You're nothing more than a thing I use to scare my enemies now! Your power is gone! LONG GONE!!!!

Keira keeps a eye on the woman, not keeping her eyes off of her.

Woman: I am in your SOUL, Keira.

Keira: I purged you, years ago. Even when Dr. Dream tried to pull you out of me. You damn well know I beat you....

Woman: But I'm right here. I will ALWAYS be here.

Keira: It's a lie! A lie that is made out of my own anger and exhaustion!

All of a sudden, another woman appears beside the other woman. The second woman looks like Roxi, but gives a evil smirk like the first woman as she has jet black hair as well. She opens her eyes as well, showing purple dots as Keira screams

Keira: NO!!!! ROXI! PLEASE, GOD NO!

Sin: This is what the future holds. Sin, and Lust.

Keira: She won't take her back! Even you know it, Sin!

Keira looks over at Roxi, hoping it's still her

Keira: Roxi, fight it. I know Amber tried to hurt you. I know she needs to pay. But I'm letting you handle it! Please fight it! Don't let it take over yo--

"Roxi" laughs as she pushes Keira down to the ground. Keira lands on her ass, looking up, knowing it was just Lust now.

Lust: It's over, Keira. You need to embrace the Sin. LIVE in it! It's really what you want... Join us.. in SIN.

Keira: NEVER! Everything has changed in the years that passed! I have a Son! MY FRIENDS STAND BY MY SIDE!

Woman #3: Do you now?

Keira's eyes widen as she turns, showing a third woman beside Sin and Lust now. She knew it was and says

Keira: What the...C-Candy? What are you doing here?

"Candy" begins to laugh demonically as it shows her having Jet Black Hair. She opens her eyes, showing green dots, signaling the demon, Greed.

Keira: Not you too...Please....Candy....

Greed: Lust is right, Keira. You really think you can save everyone this time? The world is doomed. What Amber did, what the pathetic fools are doing. It's a matter of time...Join us, Keira....

Keira: N...No...I won't....

Sin: Your world is crumbling. All the madness... soon, it will be decedance.

Keira: And you think you're going to swoop in and take over!? What is this? The so called Final Atonement for the Sins of the World!?

Sin: Yes... the sweet, sweet Sin.

Greed: The Seven Deadly Sins are being reborn, Keira. What you see is two of them. In the form of your..."Bestest Friend in the whole wide world!"

Greed turns to Lust to let her continue

Lust: And the form of your wife. The one who's going to give in, sooner than later....

Keira: No. I won't let that happen. This world can be saved. I've fought the worst. I can do it again!

Lust and Greed laugh at Keira, but they soon look at Sin, who smiles

Sin: Judgement Day is upon us, Keira. The moment I have been waiting for, since the beginning of time and to be honest. The one you've been waiting for, for the last fifteen years....

Keira: No. I can stop it. I will stop you.

Sin: You can't. And deep down... you want to join us.

Keira: No! I don't! I want you gone!

Keira tries to throw a punch, but she gets chained up as Sin, Lust, Greed and the spiritual forms of the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins surround Keira. Keira  screams out

Keira: LET ME GO, DAMN YOU!!!!

Greed: The world is finished! You know it. Roxi knows it. THEY ALL KNOW IT!

Lust: Just give in, Keira. Give into Sin. Then we can rule, my love...

Keira: Never! NEVER!!!!!!

Sin laughs at she grabs Keira by her chin and gets close to her.

Sin: Thing is....you already have.....

Keira's eyes widen at this, but all of a sudden, they were gone. Left alone. She gets free from the chains and slowly stands. She takes a deep breath. Keira slowly turns, to see Sin, in her true demonic form, scream and lunge at Keira.

Keira wakes up, screaming from her bed, loud enough to wake Candy up

Candy: Hey! Are you okay?

Keira sees Candy and recoils a bit. She gets out of bed and in a defensive position

Candy: Whoa? What's wrong?

Keira: C-Candy?

Candy: Yes. It's Candy.

Keira lowers her guard a bit. The nightmare shook her up more than it usually does. She gives Candy a hug

Keira: N-No. It...it was just a nightmare.

Keira lets go of the hug and just runs her fingers through her hair, trying to straighten it out

Keira: One that I thought I was rid of....

Candy: Oh? Nightmares.... They are super scary sometimes!

Keira: Yea. They are.

Candy: You need anything?

Keira: Can you go downstairs and get me a bottle of water? I forgot to get one. Get you something as well. I think Fluffy might want to do walkies downstairs too.

Candy: Okay. Let's go Fluffy! You gonna be okay while I'm gone Keira? Do you want to come with me to be safe? I'm sure Fluffy will protect you!

Keira: Nah. I'll be ok. I'll stay here til you get back.

Candy nods as she picks up Fluffy and walks out of the room. Keira knew it would take Candy a good while for her to return. She takes the chance to slip on a Lady Kat costume and flies out from the window. She goes straight to the hospital to check on Roxi. She goes to the window, seeing her sleep. She sighs as she looks and says

Keira: It's all my fault. All of it....

Keira looks for a moment longer as she flies off. She lands on a rooftop and sits on it, looking over the city of Las Vegas.

Keira: The nightmare....it....it felt so damn real. I swear. I could feel Sin's touch....

As Keira looks at her hand, her communicator goes off. She looks at it and answers

Keira: What's up, V?

Vision: Hey... are you two okay?

Keira: Oh, we're fucking fine. Roxi had a fireball blasted in her face by a bitch in the wrestling ring. I had a nightmare about Sin that....felt too real

Keira lowers her head

Vision: Oh... I... I'm sorry. I hadn't heard from you guys and it gets too quiet and I think something is going wrong.

Keira: It's fine. Just...the nightmare....Thing is, it feels like it's growing. I thought it was just nothing. Just me being tired and stuff.

Vision: I am sorry about that. You know we have some mental health professionals who can work with you if you need it.

Keira: Thank you, Vision. But thing is, it's been building since 2020 started. Even with saving Nathaniel's future. For awhile, I thought it was cause of the butterfly effect. But, seeing the world and how it is. The nightmares are getting more and more real.

Keira looks at her free hand as she says this. She clenches it into a fist as she says

Keira: It feels like I'm giving in, V.

Vision:  Giving in to what?

Keira goes to answer, but stops. She closes her eyes, trying not to shed a tear. She is reminded of the nightmare from earlier, the visions of Sin, Lust and now Greed. But what Keira hears, snaps her out of it.

Vision: Oh, giving into Sin? Maybe you should...

Keira looks at her communicator and shouts

Keira: What the Hell, V!?

Vision: Keira! Keira!!!!

Keira: What did you say, V?

Vision: I was asking, Giving into what?

Keira: I...I don't know anymore.

Keira shakes her head to make sure she was still there. The lack of sleep was getting to her more than she thought.

Vision: Are you sure you're alright?

Keira: I'm fine. Once Roxi is better. I'll be good.

Vision: I hope so. How is she, anyway?

Keira gets a little bit angry at this as she says

Keira: She had a fireball to the face at SCW tonight cause of Amber Ryan! Weren't you even listening, you fucking Sinne--

Keira stops herself quickly from finishing that last word. She quickly says

Keira: I mean, I told you this already, V.

Vision: I asked how she was. You know... an update.

Keira: Resting...last I checked. I flew over to the window of her room.

Vision: Alright. Look, I'm gonna let you go, I think you need to get some rest

Keira: Yea....I'm going to now.

Keira slowly stands and turns off the communicator. She turns and sees herself standing on the roof

Keira: What the!?

Sin: Losing it, Keira?

Keira: No. Just lack of sleep. You're gone Sin. Only memory I have of you is in those contacts. Nothing more.

Sin: Keep thinking that. You know Judgement Day is coming, Keira. As long as 2020 continues the path it's going. It won't be long....

Keira: Shut up! SHUT UP!!!!

Keira throws a hard punch to Sin, eyes closed. She quickly opens them, seeing no one there. She shakes her head as she says

Keira: Calm down, Ke. It's just lack of sleep. Go back to the Hotel before Candy notices you're gone.

Keira slowly flies off as the scene fades

------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens two days later. In the hospital, Keira is seen, wearing her mask. Not the usual mask she wears as Lady Kat, but a mask to cover her nose and face as she enters Roxi's room. She goes and sees her

Keira: Hey, Red.

Roxi stirs, still with  some banadges over her eyes, but obviously hearing Keira.

Roxi: Hi.

Keira: So, any luck on getting the bandages off of you today?

Roxi: That's what they say.

Keira: Good. That will be one less worry today.

Keira sighs a bit

Roxi: You don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll heal, and I'll be back on my feet.

Keira: I should have been there sooner. Amber made a deadly mistake and....

Roxi: There's no way you could have known. Heck,  I didn't see it coming, and I should have.

Keira: This is why I should have been there with you.

Roxi: Don't. Don't beat yourself up over this. This is my fault. Trust me, you didn't do anything wrong.

Keira: It's not your fault. It's mine! I should have been there with you. I could have stopped her! I COULD HAVE RIPPED HER STILL BEATING HEART FROM HER CHEST AND RIPPED IT APART WHILE SHE WAS STILL BARELY ALIVE TO SE--

Keira quickly stops herself from talking. She was still feeling the effects of the nightmare from a couple of days ago. She clears her throat and says

Keira: Sorry...I....

Roxi: It wouldn't have mattered if you were there. Please, let me handle this. I will take care of it myself. I don't need you to get involved and give Amber any outs.

Keira: I know. She needs to pay. She needs to suffer. She needs to scream while she begs for her li...her....her...

Sin: You were saying, Keira?

Keira looks up, seeing Sin on the other side of Roxi's bed, smiling a bit.

Keira: No...

Sin: Go on. Finish what you were saying, Keira. I think Lust--I mean...Roxi would LOVE to hear what kind of punishment you would do to Amber....

Keira: Stop it....Get the fuck out of my head!

Keira clenches her head, trying to shake away the vision and voice of Sin, not knowing that Roxi could hear Keira talking to herself

Roxi: Keira? Is there someone else here? Who are you talking to?

Sin: Come on, Keira. Finish what you were saying. FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!

Keira screams in intense pain as she says, making Roxi hear loud and clear

Keira: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP, SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxi: What is happening?! Keira! Talk to me! Keira!

Keira rushes out of the room and runs into the hallway. She leans against the wall, breathing heavily, shaking her head more

Keira: Calm down....Sin is gone. Been gone for years. Now, go back in there. Check on Roxi...

Keira slowly walks back in, seeing Roxi trying to hear anything.

Roxi: Hello? Keira?

Keira: I'm...I'm ok...

Roxi: What is going on? Why were you talking to yourself? And why Sin? If that's supposed to be a joke it's not funny.

Keira: It's fine. Lack of sleep.

Roxi: Then you should be back at the hotel resting. You don't have to keep yourself up on my account.

Roxi: It won't be that easy. They've already told me that I'm going to be here overnight just to make sure my eyes adjust properly.

Keira: Oh. I didn't know.

Roxi: It's okay. You'll be the first to know when I'm better.

Sin: Yea. Hell, maybe she'll have a new look to those eyes as well. Maybe a little hint...of purple?

Keira goes to speak, but doesn't give in. She didn't want to worry Roxi anymore than she already is.

Keira: That's all I ask, my love.

Keira leans in and softly kisses Roxi's forehead

Roxi: I promise.

Keira smiles as the two talk for a bit. After a while, Keira is seen exiting the hospital and looking around the city. She could see it so peaceful. So calm. She goes to the park and sits on a bench, mostly to calm her mind.

Keira: Finally, I can just relax and not think about anything. Maybe I can at least think of things for my match at Summer XXXTreme. Seleana, Jessie and Maki. I know I can handle Jessie. It'll be another fight with Sel. But Maki. Maki feels like like a demon...

Sin: Try a Fake Demon. One that wishes she could be like me.

Keira quickly turns to see Sin sitting beside her

Sin: The day is always decietful. It leads to night, and night is where we play. Don't we Keira?

Keira: Ok. Either I'm dreaming this entire time or I'm about to go into the nuthouse! You're not real, Sin!

Sin: I'm very real, Keira. No matter what you do, you'll never be rid of me. Not completely. We are bonded. By blood. Your blood. And the blood you spilled.

Keira: Dr. Dream, you tried to break me then. But I stopped you. You tried to hurt my friends, my family....My Son....

Sin: Keira... You're wide awake, aren't you? You are right here, and you're with me. This was meant to be.

Keira: You won't take over again. Even if it is another dream. You won't hurt my family. You won't hurt my friends...YOU WON'T HURT MY SON!

Sin: Your son will eventually join us like the rest of your friends. There's nothing you can do to stop it. Nothing, except embrace it.

Keira: Embrace what!? There's nothing to embrace! You're just a illusion in my head, caused by worry and lack of sleep. More so since 2020 began....

Sin: And why is that Keira? Why have you conjured me up? Why am I sitting here and not anyone else? I'll tell you why, it's because without me, you wouldn't have the success you have. You may not even be alive. You owe it all to me. And deep down, in your soul, your very soul... you need me to take over. You want results, and you know I can give them to you.

Keira: No. I'm here cause of my friends. My family. All you ever wanted to do was cause pain, destruction.

Sin: Just like how it's going now?

Keira: What?

Sin: Look around you. Chaos is everywhere. The lovely chaos that will soon engulf this entire place.

Keira: What are you on about? Judgement Day?

Sin: It's coming. You know it as well as I do.

Keira: And you legit think 2020 is the year? You're mad. You know I won't give in. Neither will Roxi.

Sin: Deny it all you want. I will always be here, and I will be ready to claim these souls, much like I will claim yours

Keira screams as she tries to grab Sin, but she was gone already. She shakes her head and sits back up. She gets on her communicator

Keira: V...you there?

Vision: Are you okay, Keira?

Keira: No. I'm seeing visions. Visions of...S....Sin.

Vision: You need to rest....

Keira: I can't. I need to make sure Roxi's ok. I....

Keira begins to finally cry a bit. She finally shakes it off and says

Keira: V, once Roxi's out of the hospital. Put me down for a visit with the doctor

Vision: Okay then, but until then... you really need to get some sleep

Keira: I have...I mean. I tried to

Vision: Well, you're not doing yourself any good staying awake and worry about everything.

Keira: The world is falling apart, V and so am I....

Vision: Listen, get some rest. Roxi doesn't need you falling apart  and neither do you.

Keira: I will.

Keira turns off the communicator as the scene fades

-------------------------------------------------

The scene opens to the door of the hotel opening. Keira is seen slowly helping Roxi into the room since she got her eye sight back. Keira was a little rested since, but still tired as she helps Roxi in

Keira: Easy now, Rox.

Roxi: I'm okay.

Keira: I know. I'm just trying to help, dear.

Roxi: I'm got it. I promise. You don't need to worry, I'm okay.

Keira: I can't help but to worry.

Roxi: You're starting to sound like me. Look, I'm fine. My eyesight is fine now. You don't need to worry about me. I've got a lot of work to do, but you don't need to spend all your time worrying about me. You have a championship to win.

Keira: Hunny, I'm going to be ready for it. I just need to slee--I mean make sure you're ok.

Roxi looks at Keira, noticing her eyes are almost bloodshoot and the bags starting to form under her eyes.

Roxi: No, you need to go to sleep.

Keira: But what about my match preparing?

Roxi: Babe, you look terrible. You need to get some sleep.

Sin: Right....terrible.

Sin appears behind Roxi as Keira sees it. She gives a angry look, but Sin vanishes. Roxi sees this

Roxi: Hello? Are you even listening?

Keira: Um...Y-yea. I can get some eye drops for you, babe.

Roxi shakes her head at this, seeing that Keira is not even listening. She puts her hands on Keira's shoulders as she says

Roxi: Keira... look at me... go to bed. Seriously.

Keira: After I tr--

Roxi grabs Keira by the arm

Keira: What are you--

Roxi: Stop arguing with me.

Roxi begins to lead Keira to their bedroom.

Roxi: Get some sleep. Don't argue, don't give me an excuse... Please... for me... go to sleep.

Keira: But--

Roxi: Now.

Keira: Ok...

Keira raises her hands in defeat as she slowly gets into bed. She covers up as she looks at Roxi

Keira: I'm in bed, happy now?

Sin: Oh yes, very happy. Easy for me to take over

Keira sees Sin again and tries to get up

Keira: SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

Roxi: Keira? What is going on? This is the 4th or 5th time you've just been yelling at nothing!

Keira: I want her out! I WANT HER OUT!!!!!

Roxi: What the heck are you talking about?

Keira: I want her out. I want Sin out of my head

Roxi: Sin? What?!

Keira: I want her out of my head. Just...out of...my...

Keira in that time, finally falls asleep, laying her head down and already snoring. Roxi was concerned about this as she goes to her communicator

Roxi: Vision? Has... Keira said anything to you about Sin?

Vision: Not really. All she's been telling me is about the Nightmares she's been having. Her worrying about you and all that has made her not sleep as much.

Roxi: She must be delirious from lack of sleep. I'm going to keep an eye on her, but she appears to be talking to people who aren't there.

Vision: I hope you're right, Roxi. Keira hasn't been the same since after the entire Omega incident.

Roxi: I hope that some sleep will at least help her.

Vision: Keep me informed.

Roxi: I will

Roxi turns off the communicator as Keira sleeps. Hours pass, Roxi sitting beside the bed, watching Keira sleep. A couple of more hours pass, Keira finally wakes up from her sleep. She didn't look as tired as she did before as she turns and looks at Roxi, sleeping. She goes and shakes her

Keira: Wake up, Red.

Roxi: Huh? Why are you not still asleep?

Roxi yawns.

Keira: Should I be?

Roxi: You looked exhausted earlier....

Keira: Yea, what time is it by the way? All I remember is Daylight earlier.

Roxi: It's 3am...

Keira: Must have been out for a good bit

Roxi: About 10 hours.

Keira: Still think I need sleep?

Roxi: Maybe.... Depend on how you feel.

Keira goes to speak, but her stomach begins to growl

Keira: I'M HUNGRY!

Roxi groans.

Roxi: I'm not making you food at 3am.

Keira: Then let's find somewhere to eat. I haven't eaten in 2 days!

Roxi: Nothing is open at 3am!

Keira groans like mad

Keira: Not even a little mini store for a snack!?

Roxi: Knock it off. Go back to bed. I'll make you breakfast in the morning

Keira looks down at Roxi, her facial expression turned to one of hate as she slowly grabs Roxi by the throat. She lifts her up quickly, keeping the grip going

Keira: Or I can drop this charade and make you suffer a bit.

Keira begins to laugh a little, giving a wicked smile

Keira: Look at you. So weak and fucking pathetic. Taken out by a weakling's fireball.

Keira takes her hand and throws Roxi hard to the floor

Roxi: Ugh... Sin...

Keira now smiles wickedly. Her eyes turning to the red dots as she says

Sin: Figured it out? Good. Keira finally gave in. She knew this world is doomed. Judgement Day is upon us....my dear Roxi.

Roxi: You're not going to win.

Sin: That's the thing. I already have....

Sin leans in and forcefully kisses Roxi deep on the lips. Roxi resists for a moment, but slowly gives in. Sin breaks the kiss quickly and smiles, seeing Roxi's eyes close

Sin: Yes. Easier than I thought. Awaken my dear. Judgement Day is upon us. Awaken and get your revenge on the Sinners....Lust.

Roxi opens her eyes.

Sin: Judgement Day is here....

Lust: Let us do our work

The two demonically laugh at this. All of a sudden, Keira wakes up from the nightmare, screaming loud enough for Roxi to wake

Roxi: Ahhh! Keira!

Keira keeps screaming at this point

Roxi: What is wrong?!

Keira looks up and screams again

Keira: NO! GET AWAY!

Roxi: Stop! Stop screaming!

Roxi covers Keira's mouth

Roxi: You're going to wake up Nate!

As soon as Roxi said Nate's name, Keira stops and looks at Roxi, not saying a word

Keira: R-Roxi?

Roxi: Yes... are you going to stop screaming now?

Keira: Yes.

Roxi uncovers Keira's mouth and sighs.

Roxi: You want to explain this?

Keira: It's nothing. I'm fine.

Roxi: That wasn't nothing.

Keira: Roxi, it's nothing!

Roxi: Don't you lie to me, Keira. If there is one thing I cannot stand, it's lying.

Keira: Roxi, I'm just tired. As soon as I get some sleep, I can--

Roxi: You were just asleep!

Keira just looks at Roxi, not knowing what to say anymore. She wants to explain, but way it's been going. She's too afraid to.

Roxi: That wasn't a rhetorical question Keira. I expect an answer.

Keira: I've been having nightmares lately....

Roxi: That much is clear.

Keira: Thing is, these nightmares have felt more real. Each one feeling more real than the last.

Roxi: Okay....

Keira: It's got to a point that I asked Vision to get me a doctor's appointment.

Roxi: And clearly you're needing it if this is happening

Keira: Yea, when it feels like Sin is in it.

Roxi: Then we need to get you checked out

Keira: I know. We need to

Roxi: Then tomorrow, we're going to get you to the doctor. For now... try and get some rest.

Keira nods as she lays back down. The scene fades on it.

================================
It's been a long week.

A long week of twists and turns. My wife, my sweet, sweet Roxi. She gets blinded by Amber Ryan, that little bitch. If I ever get my hands on her....

But I can't. Least not right now. I have to try to get my focus back. I can't let the darkness cave in on me. If I let my darkness cave in on this title match, then I may never come back. But for now, I got to do this.

The Bombshell Roulette Championship. A title I held so long ago, my first Championship in SCW. Yea, I didn't hold it long. But I made a impression when I did. One that Keira is here to say, loved or hated. Now I get a chance to do it again.

But in a Ultimate X Match, over a pool.

Eh, I've been in weirder matches. Why not?

But the talent in it, Well, let's be really honest on this. One is one of my best friends. One I don't know much about and one...well. One is a useless, talentless bitch that doesn't belong here in the first place.

I might as well start with Salco.

Jessie, let's be honest with each other. You hate me, I wish you to retire from this sport ages ago. You can't stand my guts, I want to beat the living shit out of you for even trying to go near my son ages ago. You think you're the best. I think your ego has grown too much to even be a threat.

To be honest, I know you're going to lose, Jessie. Your record as of late matches Mercedes in terms of I can laugh at you anytime I desire. You're pathetic. You're a joke! If anything, no matter what the three of us think of each other. We can at least agree on one thing.

Jessie Salco, you don't belong in Wrestling!

Now, for Maki. I've heard alot about you, but you vanished for ages as well to the point as to, well...

I don't really know you that much--ugh...

Except that you think you're a demon. When in reality, you like to play dress up You blame Keira for the clothesline? HA! You're nothing more than a fool. A little ant I can squash at any time. I love have you can bitch on Twitter about it. Oh, you got one little win as of late? Boo hoo. Cry me a fucking river! Salco's the weak link. But you'll be the one that chokes in this match.

But don't worry, Maki. If you want attention, I can totally give it to you. When I wrap my hands around your weak neck and--ugh...

...That was weird.

Anyway. Maki, I can't wait to see what you bring to the table.

Now, as for the Bombshell Roulette Champion, Seleana.

We meet again, it's funny. Each time we meet, you bring out the best in me and I bring out the best in you. It's what we do. I never have a bad fight with you. I mean, granted, each time we face off, you do lose to me. What makes you think this time will be any different? I'm not saying it will be easy. Heavens no. But I know when you and I fight, I come out on top.

But this time is totally different in terms of the stakes. You got a championship and I want it.

BUT HOW you got it, pisses me off. I like you, Seleana. I always will, but how you got it doesn't sit right with me Ever since Queen for a Day. Granted, you could turn it around and say Roxi would have done the same with me. But if she had, it would be for the World Title. But the difference is, I would have declined and asked to EARN my spot in the World Title match.

You didn't.

That's what upsets me the most. You could have asked instead for a match to EARN the title match, but you didn't. You took it and you won.

To me, that's tainted, Seleana. Cause of that, this time we fight for different reasons, but the result at the end of the match will still be the same.

Me over your prone body, but holding the Bombshell Roulette Championship in my hands!

Ladies, come Summer XXXTreme, Keira's time has come. You'll see soon enough!

...Long as I can hold on and not give in....

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 11:33:42 PM »
 Off-Camera

Tuesday July 21, 2020
Guest Room
Home of Halo and Brittany Annisl
San Clemente, California
9:25 AM  PDT

This was not home.

Not like Seleana had pictured it following months of coming home to the Saxon Hotel in Las Vegas anyway. Granted, that had been a strange situation in and of itself given the lockdowns and global pandemic surrounding the bubble that SCW had attempted to create. SCU and even G.R.I.M.E. had mostly cooperated with the precautions and for those that left because of other job commitments and requirements, testing for the virus happened almost as often as brushing one’s teeth.

Through it all, one thought had been constantly following her and swirling in her brain, offering comfort and serenity, “Soon, I will be home.”

Now, here she was, the day had finally come to be allowed to go home and instead of returning to the relative comforts of their apartment in Las Vegas or to their home in the Hollywood Hills, she, her wife Christina Zdunich, Christina’s biological mother, Mary Hilton, Christina’s daughter, Brittany Williams-Annis and Brittany’s wife, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis, had ended up at a house in San Clemente, an hour away from Los Angeles in orange County that had been utilized previously by Halo’s twin sister, Amy “Rain” Annis and her coterie of lovers. The house had been purchased by Declan Black, a rich, successful professional wrestler who had been trained, ironically enough, by the husband of Seleana’s cousin, Alexi Zdunich-Priest. Robbie Priest, himself a six-time world champion, had trained just one other wrestler in Seleana’s sister and tag team partner, Zenna Zdunich.

Declan had lived in the house with Rain, Rain’s childhood friend, tag team partner and their lover, Kendra “GoGo” Goganious, as well as the fourth member of their love brigade in Nova Sinclair, however, the entire cadre had moved back to Declan’s native soil in Canada and Declan had subsequently given the house to Halo following their departure. Unfortunately for Halo and Brittany, the timing meant they were unable to enjoy their new digs as COVID-19 caused everything to shut down and SCW had put out the call for the bubble at the Saxon to be instituted.

Thus, Halo and Brittany had never really had the opportunity to really settle into the house.  

Now, this was the destination for the whole immediate family as the apartment in Las Vegas had been loaned out to a sick ten-year-old  little girl named Aurora and her mother, Angelica, while Aurora received treatment for leukemia. Christina had met the little girl some months before and had rightly pointed out that their need was greater than hers and Seleana’s especially when they would be living in the Saxon’s luxury accommodations. Angelica had gratefully accepted on her daughter’s behalf and they had settled into the place quite nicely.

The Hollywood Hills home had also been taken over by other parties outside of the family. In this case, it had been allowed to be used by the Gem Stones for filming on several projects at once that would preclude Seleana and Christina from returning there prior to boarding the ship for Summer XXXTreme.

Thus, San Clemente had become the almost default choice for where the family would end up for the week to prepare for their respective Summer XXXTreme matches. Christina was facing Mercedes Vargas in a two out of three falls match that would go a long way towards determining which one was more likely to be in a championship scene in the near future. Halo would compete in the 30 Wrestler Mayhem Survival match for SCU and that was never a picnic outing for anyone. Seleana was defending her Bombshell Roulette Championship in an Ultimate X Match over the pool against Maki, Jessie Salco and Keira Johnson. Preparation would be key for all of them but more so for Seleana just because she was coming off a violent ending to her match with Jessie Salco that had landed her in the hospital.

Sitting in a guest bedroom and wearing a pair of jeans and light blue Zdunich Zoological Gardens t-shirt, Seleana glances at the television and shakes her head in shock.

Seleana Zdunich: Det är som ett hotell!

Seleana had been to several of the rooms and noticed that Declan had furnished the palace so that guests would feel like they were somewhere between home and a luxury hotel and had left everything in place when he vacated the premises with Rain, GoGo and Nova.

Seleana Zdunich: Det är otroligt!  

As she stares at the screen, Mary Hilton comes walking into the room.

Mary Hilton:  Do they ALL look like this?      

Seleana looks up and nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, I think they do.  

Mary shakes her head in disbelief.

Mary Hilton:  And this is their house now?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Declan signed it over to HayJo. Legally, it is her house. I think that also makes it Brittany’s according to California law but I would need to check on that to be sure.

Mary places her right hand to her chest, shock registering over her face as she does so. It was clear the older woman had not been prepared for this at all. Seleana stands and walks over to her, placing her hands on the older woman’s shoulders to steady her.  

Seleana Zdunich: It is alright, Mary. This is reality. Good things have happened for your daughter and granddaughter. You did not destroy them.

Mary nods slowly, her eyes moistening.

Mary Hilton:  I’m a damn book, aren’t I?  You can read all of that on my face…

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: You and Christina are more alike than either of you care to admit. Brittany is as well. You all have the same insecurities and anxieties at times. Christina has worried about me reacting badly to things since we met. Brittany worries about that with HayJo as well. HayJ worries about it with Brittany and Christina, especially when anyone from her family pops into her life as they all seem to hold antiquated and hateful views on things and have no problem giving breath to them in public with others watching or within earshot. I know I have worried similar things as well, we all have the, Chickie. Some just have it a little more frequently than others. Kia kaha, you are doing well.

Mary nods slowly and then two embrace, Seleana patting the elder woman on the back as they do so. Seleana holds her for a second and then backs off, looking into Mary’s eyes.

Seleana Zdunich: Be proud of the work you’ve done. Look at where you are, how far you have come! A few months ago, you were living as a squatter in a crackhouse in a bad part of Detroit, as I understand, even by Detroit standards, and now…

She waves her hand to indicate their current surroundings.

Seleana Zdunich: You have reestablished a connection you’ve never had before with your daughter. You have met your grandchildren. You’ve cleaned up and made a real effort to stay that way even without the ability to go to a real rehabilitation center.

Mary nods slowly.

Mary Hilton:  I couldn’t have even thought of doing it with your family, HayJo and Loti. I don’t think I could have…

As she says this, the aforementioned Halo walks through the doorway with two other women behind her.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Aw horse fuckin’ shit, Mama Mary! You did this, don’t you be sellin’ y’allself short now! I saw what happened when somebody really couldn’t do it with my Mama and y’all ain’t her!

Mary turns to face her and hugs Halo.

Mary Hilton:  Only because I had help from you and the others! Thank you, HayJo!

Halo smiles and nods to the older woman.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Ain’t that what family is sposed to do?

Mary nods and then looks at the two other woman standing behind Halo.

Mary Hilton:  You must be Eavan and Katra!

The shorter blonde woman nods.

EM: I’m Eavan.

The taller blonde woman nods.

Katra Zdunich: I… Katra… nice… meet… you?

She looks nervously and questioningly to both Mary and her elder sister. Seleana smiles warmly and nods.  

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, Kattunge, du sa rätt.

Katra smiles brightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Mary, this is my youngest sister, Katra, and one of her wives, Eavan. Eav, Kattunge, this is Christina’s biological mother, Mary Hilton.

Mary nods to them and both nod back, Katra pleasantly while Eavan stands there looking slightly more stiff about things.

EM: How are you, Sel?

Seleana nods to everyone in the room, inviting them all to sit down. Katra walks over and sits on a chair near a table. Eavan takes a seat next to her wife while Halo and Mary sit on a small loveseat-sized sofa. Seleana sits on the bed.

Seleana Zdunich: I was knocked out cold on Sunday. You know how that goes, ja, Eav?

Eavan nods slowly, grimly.

EM: I do all too well, that’s why I’m asking.

Seleana shrugs slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I have never been knocked out before so I do not really know how to answer. I do not remember sending any messages after the match until midday Monday. Sometime that arvo, I start remembering things. I do not know how long I was incapacitated but I know I was pleased to wake and find everything work.

Eavan nods slowly.

EM: And you don’t have to wrestle this week?  

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: SRW and WWR are not until next week. The SCW PPV is not until next week and I am not booked for WWA this week. Hybrid, even if they do offer me my contract back as they are supposed to now, they do not return until August.

Eavan nods slowly, approvingly.

EM: Are you having any symptoms?  Further loss of memory? Problems concentrating? Focusing? Headaches? Buzzing in the ears?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: No, I was a little fuzzy until last arvo but then it was like the clouds parted. I think I am lucky on this one, ja?

Eavan nods in agreement.

EM: Sounds like it, yes. We know you were concussed, but it sounds like you got off relatively mildly on this one. Are they doing impact testing on you?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, before we board the boat next week. I think they want me to be cleared before we get there. I am told I will be tested again on the boat to make certain.  

Eavan manages her first slight smile.

EM: They have their protocols in place then, good.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Loti Nguyen.

Eavan’s smile widens.

EM: You’re in good hands! She helped my mom when she had to go to the hospital in New Jersey! Loti was the point person for everything in her treatment.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, she has been doing the same since she came to work for SCW and SCU. She made sure we were all doing well the whole of the lockdown bubble.

Katra looks between Eavan and Seleana.

Katra Zdunich: Is...good… ja?

Seleana nods but before anyone can answer, Mary speaks up.

Mary Hilton:  Is she ok?

She nods to Katra and Seleana nods quickly.  

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, her English is…

Seleana pauses and then shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: She understands perfectly but when it comes to speaking, it takes her time to find the right words. Her confidence is not the highest when it comes to speaking and she only tries for certain people. This is what that looks like.

Mary nods, visibly touched.

Mary Hilton:  She… you… you’re forcing yourself to speak English… for me?

Katra nods nervously and Mary almost starts to cry. She stands up, walks over to Katra and hugs her.

Mary Hilton:  Thank you, Sweetheart.

Katra hugs Mary back.

Katra Zdunich: You… welcome…

Mary releases her gri and steps back, hands clasped together.

Mary Hilton:  I don’t know what I would do without your family.

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Let’s not find out, I like y’all how you is now, Mama Mary!

Seleana nods her agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, me too.  

On-Camera

Saturday July 25, 2020
Guest Bedroom
Home of Halo and Brittany Annis
San Clemente, California
6:52 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in the middle of the bedroom she is currently using in the home of SCU wrestler Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis and her wife, Brittany Williams-Annis. Dressed in workout pants, a balck sports bra, her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail and white wristbands on either wrist, Seleana sets a pair of brand new white running shoes on the bed.  

Seleana Zdunich: You have caught me getting ready for a workout. I was given impact testing and cleared for activity yesterday and now I am to take full advantage before Summer XXXTreme next week. I have a week’s time to prepare myself for my second defense of the Bombshell Roulette Championship and I know this match will not be an easy peezy piece of cake, ja?

She looks down and starts to pull fresh white socks onto her feet.

Seleana Zdunich: Ultimate X under normal circumstances is no easy task but under these conditions when there are four of us competing and it is over a pool on a cruise ship...

She pauses to nod to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Even one that is not to be moving at the time…

She finishes with the socks and looks back into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: That just ups the ante, as they say, ja?

She slides up onto the bed, sitting next to her shoes, the camera moving so that she can still face it while sitting there.

Seleana Zdunich: Especially with the list of people taking part in this match. Melissa Aki is a family friend and though I know she will probably say some things that are less than stellar about me in the lead up to this match, when the match is over, she will still be a family friend. She is a well-traveled competitor who has won a myriad of champions all over the world. She has gone everywhere, seen almost everything. She has spent time with my family in New Orleans and their dog even knows her by name!

A smile comes over Seleana’s face.

Seleana Zdunich: She named us her Swedish House Mafia and the name has stuck even with certain members of the household there not being Swedish. We all like Maki..

Pausing, suddenly she finds herself needing to shrug, adding a nod in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, ok, most of us like Maki. My wife seems to have a problem with her because of the Swedish House Mafia things and I do not really know why aside from sometimes my wife worries about things she need not do so about.

Seleana nods emphatically, pointedly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: This is one of those times.  

She starts to pull on her right shoe.

Seleana Zdunich: Maki also presents a unique set of both skills and…

She pauses, gritting her teeth, clearly uncomfortable with the new subject at hand.

Seleana Zdunich: Other… problems.

Sighing, Seleana finishes tying her shoe and grabs the second one.

Seleana Zdunich: If Daniela were to appear, the match takes on a completely different tenor as does my relationship with her. Daniela does not have the same warm and happy feeling in her heart that Maki does and we would need to step up in a different and more violent way if faced with that!  Melissa Aki is not to be trifled with but Daniela…?

Pulling the shoe onto her left foot, Seleana makes sure it is securely in place before she starts tightening the laces.

Seleana Zdunich: Daniela is something that we would all need to brace for. You cannot prepare for that, you simply have to survive it. The demonic presence takes Melissa to places she does not want to go to and she does not like but drags her kicking and screaming there and would take delight in inflicting pain and agony on all of us. Daniela enjoys the torment, the blood, the brutality and would be looking to end us all….

She looks up and smiles again.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira Johnson…

She nods happily to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: This woman has been through so much and now had to watch her wife go to the hospital last weekend from a fireball to the eyes the same way Christina had to watch me after the end of my match with Jessie Salco. She had to worry about whether her wife would be blind going forward while preparing for this match and that shows exactly why they are Team Hero!

She starts to tie the laces as she did the other before.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira is a superhero and does things the rest of cannot even dream of. I do not understand how she finds the time to be a full-time wrestler, a full-time wife, a full-time mother and do it all at a championship level and still have time to be a superhero too and yet…

Seleana nods, her eyes almost dancing with delight, respect and awe.

Seleana Zdunich: She does.

The wonder continues to dance and almost glisten.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira competes like no one else. She always comes out and invites you to take your best shot and then asks for more after absorbing whatever you could throw at her. She asks for you to give her what you consider to be her kryptonite and then asks you to find some more and hope it works better this time! She is greatness personified, having also cashed in on championships just as Maki has. We have clashed in the ring before and I consider myself better for it but more than that, I consider myself a better person for having keira Johnson as a family friend.

The smile brightens again as she folds her hands over her ankles.

Seleana Zdunich: I remember the first time I was on one of these shows, Christina comes to me, comes to Halo, and says to come out to the sports area and we played basketball with Keira and her wife.

The memory flashes over her eyes and Seleana nods as if the whole movie is playing before all over again.

Seleana Zdunich: It was beautiful, it was pure.

She nods to herself and then looks directly into the camera again.

Seleana Zdunich: They accepted us as their friends and colleagues without question and for that, I thank them as I do Maki for the Swedish House Mafia. They are always there if help is needed and give it without hesitation or question and that is what a hero does!

The smile starts to fade slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: But like every hero, there is also the dark side that Keira tries to keep hidden.

Seleana’s right hand raises up to indicate a so-so experience.

Seleana Zdunich: Sometimes she is more successful at this than others. Like Maki, there is a demon that hides inside of her and in her case it is an insecurity, an anxiety that she is bringing her wife and the name Team Hero down.

The hand lowers as Seleana shakes her head slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira should know by now the name is established, the legacy is established, she can never take it down and yet it weighs on her as if she were Atlas trying to hold up the world all by herself. She worries she will shrug, or worse, lose her grip and watch everything come tumbling down with no way to regain what she has just unwittingly destroyed.

She slides forward, allowing ehr feet to go over the edge of the bed and land flat on the floor.

Seleana Zdunich: This demon grows and it pushes her sometimes to go places she does not wish to go, drags her kicking and screaming into places she did not think existed.    

Leaning forward, Seleana takes on a more pensive look to her, elbows resting on her knees, handins folding just in front of her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira would happily walk through fire for her wife but sometimes she thinks she needs to start that fire to prove herself and that could end up being more destructive than anything the “bad guys” might do to require her hero work in the first place.

She inhales deeply and then nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: It is a burden every hero faces but she chooses to face it alone and when it turns inward, it is an unconquerable foe that will tear her apart and threaten to take all of us with it. When that dark shadow comes over Keira and she teeters on the brink of falling to the dark side of the force, I want to be somebody that would pull her back but I know there is the possibility that if she has already fallen too far, I might have to be the person to make her drown in her own darkness!      

Seleana looks to the floor and then slowly sits up straight. Looking up to the camera, an angry glare crosses her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Jessie Salco…

She stands up to face the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Is this still a handout now?

She reaches down and picks up the SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship belt.

Seleana Zdunich: Once again, you were chosen, hand picked, handed the opportunity to ebt eh pent o “save” the world from my presence on top of a mountain and once again, you failed to do it.

She nods firmly.

Seleana Zdunich: Once again, you were all that stood between me and the line between the summit and oblivion and when the dust settled, I stood atop of everything while you looked up at me still shaking your head.

She points to herself emphatically.

Seleana Zdunich: I am the SCW Bombshells Roulette Champion but even more than that now I am YOUR demon!  I am that thing you cannot seem to exorcise from your life no matter how hard you try! You rise up with whatever holy water you can find, throw it at me in the name of whatever god you can think of and every time it falls back on you and you are the one who gets burned!    

The anger starts to rise up in Seleana even more than it already had.

Seleana Zdunich: And what makes it worse is you make the devil come out of me every time and for this, I should do things that i would never be proud of just to punish you for your arrogance and your repeated failures! You have told the world I was nothing and you have said you would show me to be that, you would expose me to be just the zookeeper trophy wife of a hasbeen failure and yet the only failure staring down the barrel of Summer XXXTreme is you!

She shakes her head to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Maki and Keira both have their demons but you…

She glares, almost shaking with rage.

Seleana Zdunich: You are a demon to yourself and you make me think that performing a full exorcism would mean I was doing the world a favor!  

Reaching out, Seleana grabs the camera, giving herself an extreme closeup in the process.

Seleana Zdunich: So at Summer XXXTreme, we four walk onto that ship, we walk to the pool and we climb onto that wire and we all try not to let the demons win.

She raises the championship belt up for everyone to see.

Seleana Zdunich: The Holy Grail calls… let’s see who brings out the devil in me!

Offline Maki

• View Profile
    • Maki
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 02:53:37 PM »
 To Bea Victorious

Melissa Aki was driving in her mustang convertible, with face mask on, blue tinted sunglasses over the top of them, speeding along the highway to her next match in a completely different place of work but as she did her mind started to drift back to Climax Control. She had been surprised by Bea’s tenacity and relentlessness to start the match and it had somewhat taken her off her game. This was not like her at all to be beaten back like some sort of mob but she knew she could beat Bea and one slight mistake from Banhart had given her the ‘in’ she wanted. She proceeded to take control and knocked the poor woman out. Like she said she would but that opening bothered her. Why had she started off the match in such a lackadaisical manner?

She should have learnt her lesson about her egotistical ways when she faced Amber and Seleana. Had she? No. This will take more time to iron out the kinks of her stupid arrogance but she will learn from it and improve. At least this time she had been able to push through her malaise and Makihouse kicked that prima donna who had no right to share a ring with her! She enjoyed seeing her eyes roll into the back of her head, knocked out completely, probably with a concussion to boot. Ending was good. Beginning was bad. She had to sort this part of her game out.

She turned sharply off the rampway and turned and turned until she was nearing the rest stop. She got out and started to pump gas into the car as these guys were looking at her. Long legs with a short mini skirt do this but she wasn’t phased by it as she started to reflect again on Climax Control.

She laughed to herself when she was backstage looking at the monitor, seeing what Amber had done to Roxi. Just to see how upset Kiera was somewhat justification for that clothesline which she knew was her attempt to show she was Betty big boobs, jutting her fake chest out to prove she has what it takes to win the roulette match. It was such an obvious play. Little did Kiera know that she was in fact a master of psychology and Keria’s attempts would only make it sweeter when she dropped her into the pool.

She knew that what happened to Roxi was perfect and she loved how Amber had done it but more importantly Keria’s mind would not be fully concentrated on the match and thus she had a way into her mind, to get that edge she always wanted and needed as wrestling was never purely physical and it was mostly psychological. Seleana herself had a wound and yes it will probably heal mostly by the time they get to the boat but she would use this as a way to wound her even more. A scenario of both of them grabbing for the title and her only way to win would be to dig her nails into Seleana’s cut, rip it open, make her bleed and she will lose her way into the pool. Now making her controlling, jealous wife shit a can over their friendship out of the ring was just an added bonus. Jess showed she was not at the required level to even be in this match so that was easy pickings. A plan started to formulate in her mind sio she giggled at the mischievous nature of it. She pllayed some Adelita’s way and rocked her way home.

X-Rated Pool Time

Melissa Aki was in a white one piece bikini as she opened the patio doors to the wonderful Santa Barbara sunshine. The thick trees around the edge of her garden,or backyard as these weird American’s call it, were slowly swaying in the breeze. As she took a few steps towards the pool we see a huge metal structure over the pool into an X pattern and a replica of an old world title she had won hanging from the beam in the centre. Maki looked up at it in awe.

Her sparring partner and best friend Izzy strolled out behind her, wearing a green two piece that worked with her beautiful black skin and playfully patted her bum. “You ready, Mel?”

She was still staring at the structure and replied, “I guess so.”

They walked up to the structure as Izzy smiled. “Come on Mel. Oh yeah are we going to start the fight at the bottom or like at the top of the X?”

“The bottom of it is the easy part, we will do that last. Let’s get to the top of this ridiculous thing and see what happens.”

Izzy frowned. “Why are you so bothered by this, Mel? Like literally nothing scares you like ever.”

“I am not scared of it but I know my limitations.” She paused as she continued to look at the structure. “I don’t do high flying moves, I don’t spin around the ropes because my balance isn’t what it should be. It’s my one damn weakness!”

“I can beat all three of these morons without even blinking but this makes things so much harder. You see these women are not fit to tie my laces let alone stand a chance to beat me for the roulette’s title but in this scenario it will not matter. One slip, Izzy, and I have lost my chance.”

“Is that all this is about? Are you worried about falling into the pool? This is not your usual mindset. You go into every match supremely confident you will win so why not this time?

Maki shrugged as she started to climb the structure and once Izzy got on the other side of it she stared at her friend.

“I aint scared of the fall, Izzy. Far from it, I will fall into the pool when I grab the title but do I have Keira’s life saving blow up boobs or Seleana’s bleached hair that’s so over dyed that it will keep her afloat and Jess well, who cares about her. Anyway, it isn’t about that.”

Maki was unsteady on the metal structure and charged at Izzy. They began to wrestle on the top of it and Maki got a few strikes in but as she went for a Makinoku Driver on it she slipped and fell to the pool below in a loud splash. She jumped up, wiping her eyes as the water glistened off her body.

“Damn it!” She started to pound her fists onto the water. “Again!”

They went again on the top of the homemade X structure, trading blows and this time Maki started to get her footing and was beating down on Izzy, crashing her head off the metal and then Izzy raked her eye and Maki fell into the water again with a bigger splash.

Maki freaked out smashing her fists on the water and the pathway around the pool, screaming to herself in Korean, a nearby plant pot got a swift spinning heel kick, she turned over a sun lounger, smashing it against a wall.

“I will never get this!” She bellowed. Izzy said something but it was all white noise to Maki.

She had to take command of this boulder in her way. Everything thrown at her she had dismantled, when she really let herself go and be free with the spiritual nature of life she could overcome anything. Balance was her enemy. It was why she would never attempt high flying, high risk maneuvers.  It wasn’t like she couldn’t do them because she could but she chose not to mainly because of one flaw in her design.

Izzy was shouting but Maki thought back to what her coach had told her as a teenager, “The roundhouse kick is so perfect for you because of your lack of balance.” This reminded her of what she needed to do. She needed to embrace her lack of balance and use it to her advantage. She knew Kiera, Jessie and Seleana had balance and had seen it for herself but they had never seen her attempt anything with the need to hold your arms and feet at a certain angle to perform such moves and they didn’t know how she would do in a match like this. Hell, she didn’t even know. That was the beauty of her; no one ever knew what she could or would do next. Not even Maki knew. Yet, she needed to gain balance or did she? A thought occurred to her and she got back up the structure.

“Let’s go.” She got back up and they were fighting on top of the X and then she attempted the Makihouse kick, which was not wise and she hit the pool again. She didn’t jump out of the water pissed like before but she slowly sunk to the bottom of the pool and sat on the bottom in the lotus position, meditating, as the bubbles of air rose up from her nose and Izzy was screaming for her. Her eyes were shut and then she slowly started to move up and broke clear of the water.

“I know what I need to do, Izzy. It is not about who has the best strikes, who can hold on or who can balance there and take the title. It is not about that at all! HA!”

“It’s totally about that, Maks!”

“No. This is not about who can balance the beams, who can hold on to the title or the structure as everyone will make mistakes in this match. It is not physical. That is where I have been going wrong. It is all mental and having a game plan. I know how to implement it and while they all think about the physical aspect of it I shall be mentally head and shoulders above each and every one of them because I will be using my great asset which is not a thot like Kiera, not a music obsessed Swede, not a brainless primadonna like Jess, I will be using my mental capacity to its fullest. That is how I will win! Let’s go again!”

As they climbed the structure again Maki could visualize how this would go, even if maybe she wasn’t chosen to enter the fray until the end she could see it all in front of her eyes. She could see the Bombshell Roulette championship in her hands. Sometimes it was good to be superior mentally.

A Deal with the Devil

Maki was in the bathroom of her hotel in downtown Vegas. She never could remember the name of it. It had like this mini pyramid outside but she was sure it wasn’t Egyptian owned hotel so why be themed like it? Anyway, she had just brushed her teeth and was now wiping the sleep out of her eyes as the shower was running, warming up to the level she needed it to be when the glass in the mirror started to crack. This did not bother her because this is what she wanted to happen. The demon inside of her needed to be brought out from wherever she was. There was something she needed from it as after all this was a symbiotic relationship. True, like a narcissist, she only wanted the demon when she needed her but then she was the one to possess her without permission so fuck her.

She took a step back as the face of Maki started to come through the mirror and then was free of the glass, lifted to the ceiling with her arms bound in the air seemingly crucified and tied to an imaginary post.

“The hell”, Maki Exclaimed, “happened to you!”

It was always odd seeing your own physical form looking back at you but to see it in a crucifix position was strange and unsettling. She walked back into the wall as Daniela smirked, blood falling from the lips of the pseudo Maki.

“What, vessel? Why so shocked? I am just hanging around!”

“Funny. So, erm, why are you in a Christ- like pose?”

“Oh that. Christ wasn’t posing so why should I be? He was being crucified and so am I.”

“Fine but why?”

“Managers, you know? Bunch of pussies. If you don’t meet a certain quota in hell, they like to do little things to you until they decide your fate. Mine is to be crucified to infinity probably with the skin of humans. I get some light relief when they whip me with barbed wire. It really takes the edge off. Anyway, what did you summon me for?”

Melissa stared at the skin flapping around which held the demon in place. She was sure she could see each strand with a pulse which was impossible. She knew talking and summoning Daniela was never a good thing but she might need her at Summer XXXTreme. There was always a price to pay when you spoke with her but now she is tied up she felt more secure.

“I have this match and I need your help…”

Guffawed laughter burst out from the Maki looking demoness, blood spilling from her mouth, her eyes starting to bleed black now too.

“My help. Oh now you need ME! That’s a rock solid six on the laughter scale around here. Oh vessel you have really cheered me up. It’s not easy being crucified for eternity. You’re great comic relief.”

Maki’s face screwed into a huge frown, her eyes blazing, she hated to be humiliated, unless of course it was in the bedroom, she was about to blast this stupid demon but then the thought occurred that Daniela could destroy her with mind control so she let it go.

“Yes. However funny you think I am I do need some help. I could exorcise you and be done with you but I do not because we both have one thing in common, Dani.”

Another laugh, “Oh yes and what would that be?”

“The protection of my body or vessel as you call it. Plus, remember, I have not yet officially sold my soul to you. I am willing to do a deal as you know titles are what give me life and it has been awhile since I held one.”

“Yet? Did we not...no I took it forcefully. Oh well still one for the quota. I cannot help you right now and nor would I want to. Can you not see that at the moment i am pretty tied up?”

Melissa rolled her yes theatrically, then pointed her waist, “The demon has jokes. Ha di ha ha. I am not asking you to win the roulette title for me, nor am I asking you to rip out their hearts. This type of match is out of my element. As everyone knows my lack of balance is what makes my strikes that much better but hanging and climbing over an X structure I could very easily drop and lose. All I am asking is that when it looks like I am in peril you take over to address the balance issue then I take back control again.”

The demoness’ head pushed out from the confines of the human skin holding her in place and stared deeply into her eyes. She then proceeded to let her huge tongue lick the sides of Maki’s face. She pulled back, grossed out by that humongous slobber all over her face.
“Eww. Gross. Please stop that.” She wiped her face as the Demoness drew back to her original position.

“What are you willing to do for this swapping of control?”

Maki sighed.

“You will not yet get my soul. I have decided that is too important to give up just yet. I need to cure this issue I have in this match so just think there are three souls to be taken and harvested, I think you call it or maybe it’s reaping. Imagine Persephone when you have three souls to show her! Quota up and you can be let free!”

The demoness seethed with unadulterated maliciousness. It then shrieked with unabandoned good humour before setting its peculiar eyes on it’s vessel.

“One or three will not make much difference to my supervisor, you utter shameless whore of abbadon! You want me to help you so I am free of these confines. You cannot see what is happening down under right now. All you see is this form. What they are doing is so delicious so no I do not want to help you and no I do not need to be let loose of these shackles. I am gone.”

Wait. No it couldn’t end like this. She needed her to keep her balance. Damn it. Dealing with a Demon always has to be so damn complicated.

“Daniela…”

But the vision of the demoness was gone. She really was in dire straits right now and all she had to depend on was her will to win to overcome such stacked odds against her. The one pure weakness she possessed and now anyone of those three opponents could use it to drop her into the water. She just hoped she had it in her not to drop but it was time to move on and see what that her killer instinct had to offer.

Xenataf Technologies

A couple of years ago Melissa had been offered a chance to invest in a company, truth be told she had many offers but this one fit her after many weeks of research she had found out they were a very environmentally friendly organisation, vegan and cruelty free. They had their fingers in many pies but this head office in Penn Valley was primarily focused on robotics and nanotechnology.She had found this very interesting and had never even tried to visit but as she was in Nevada she thought why the hell not.

For the occasion she dressed herself up. Wearing a light blue blouse, a black pencil skirt and thigh length boots, she had gone for small hooped earrings and basic makeup. Nothing special as she was here checking on her investment and wanted to be seen as a high powered woman of industry. She strolled to the front desk and a man in a blue suit jacket and jeans smiled as he greeted her. They spoke quietly and they headed to the elevator together.

“Tyler, you can let me see the sales team, HR, Customer Care and Finance. I will take a look at some of the projects later, alright? I need to see the real workers and on my own. I want to see what they have to deal with.”

“Fine. Fine, Miss Aki.”

“Melissa. Yes and I want them to think of me as a possible new recruit. Just learning about the company from each employee.”

She spent a good half an hour with a different member of the office staff. It had been quite grueling listening to what they had to deal with, the highs and lows of office life. The quotas they had to fill, the reports, the happy customers they had to leave with a smile.

She settled on a vegan morrocan wrap from the canteen and sat alone as other lunchers were staring at her but she didn’t care. They probably thought of her as one of these mega rich investors. She silently ate as she watched them, guessing what their lives were like, what they would be saying to each other. The gossip was extraordinary though she had made it up entirely as she watched the, eat, flirt, talking sport and shop.

She came to a conclusion about the people who worked here and it was very similar to her three foes and it was so interesting the parallels that she had to go somewhere quiet and put her thoughts to words and use her voice recorder on her phone. She found an empty stairwell, sat, smoothed down her skirt and pressed record.

“I came here for a very specific purpose. I am yet to witness the end goal of this visit but I have been made aware how the office workers feel about their sales targets and specifically Janet the new sales administrator. Now, she is of Korean descent like me, she has been harassed, demonised because she Asian, treated like shit by her co-workers. They believe she is the runt of this very special litter. Very similar to the way my opponents treat me in regards to this roulette match.

Pretty little Janet, so cute with her long black hair, her lovely butt and boobs, the way her glasses accentuate her looks but that's all she is - the cute aside to their team. One to be stared at and thought about as a purely sexual object with no thoughts of her own. As she won a pitch for her team Cameron the blonde with the fake tits took the plaudits when it was all Janet’s hard work. Do you not see the similarities between us? Like Seleana, Jess and Kiera. I am seen the same way. I am seen by them as the one that filled that fourth spot without proving she belonged in their company. I know because I have heard Kiera spouting off backstage that I have won only two of out three matches and I get a shot regardless.”

She shook her head as that anger started to rise in her. The way Janet didn’t. She could never exact revenge but Melissa can and will for Janet and everyone marginalised like her.

“I know Seleana is my friend and she probably thinks the same way and does not realise the derogatory way she treats me, like a god damned pet as I face her in the roulette match. They all have treated me like I do not belong in their company. Seleana, Jess and Kiera? Three damned losers who could never beat me on my worst day of all time. Seleana needed Amber as without her I would have broken her fucking neck!

I digress. See I do not want your pity but I want Janet to stand up for herself but being a Korean woman she has been brought up by men, she has been sexually defiled by men and manipulated by men to be this meek woman when inside she is screaming to be let loose and to show those cuckold twats why she is the best sales woman they have ever had. Just like I will show these moronic thots why I am the marquee signing to the federation. Why I am a household name and why every damn fan is excited to see me winning my first title. We Korean women have been put down, held down and made to feel irrelevant but not anymore. I stand with Janet and I will win and somehow hold on to that damned X and make my way to the title, to show Janet she can be more than the way she is perceived, more than she was meant to be. You underestimate Janet and I at your mother jamming peril!”

Her phone bleeped so she stopped recording. She headed down the stairs and a sign read “Robotics Testing Area.” She shrugged to herself and thought why not.

As soon as she opened the door there were lots of people milling about testing different robotics which included an arm and hand just walking across the floor. There was a miniature robot making apple juice, a food replicator machine bumping into people and sending them flying with perfect macaroni and cheese bowls. Maki was weird but this was weirder than she could ever imagine.

She spotted a tech guy who had on a lab coat with a massive name tag that fit the left side of  his body and he was waving at her. She strode towards him, dodging little mini robots playing hockey with coke cans, he was a small man of African American descent. He shook her hand and pointed at his huge name tag, ”I am Scotty. It’s Melissa, right?”

“I guessed from your name tag. So Scotty why did you wave at me and how do you know who I am?”

“You’re a big deal. Major investor in our robotics development plus we all have seen you wrestle.”

She placed her hand on her hips and cocked her head to the left side. “Okay but why were you waving? You’re not some geek perv are you? If I wasn’t married that’s totally my type!”

He blushed. “Er, anyway, Melissa we have worked on the technology we were asked to and over here we have your new boots.”

“What? I didn’t ask for anything. I will try them on but they won't attack me I hope? I have got enough to handle with three incoherent jackasses to deal with!”

He pointed to the red and black boots that looked eerily like her own wrestling boots. She smiled and went to a nearby bench as he brought them over to her to try on. Soon as she had put them on she tried to walk but was stuck to the ground.

“What the actual, mate?”

“Okay so you cannot move that’s great. I have the remote here so when you need them you press the blue button and then you move like this…”

Maki started hurtling, smashing robots left, right and centre.

“Whoa dude!”

“Sorry the green button is to stop. The up and down arrows are what speed you want to go at. Just try it but do it slowly.”

Maki forgot what he said and pressed the speed function but her remote was upside down and she whizzed across the room and then went head first into the open fridge freezer in the corner of the room, she was dazzled but her feet were buzzing and slamming on and off the floor.

“Balance is for losers. I hate these boots!” She held her head in her hands as we fade.

Cruising For a Bruising

“Does this even move?” Melissa spoke under her breath, looking around at the boat as she saw her mate Griff, Lachlan, then that thot Kiera holding on to the railing as she walked. She pondered dumping her over the railing but then she would probably fall into the sea which wasn’t even deep. She rolled her eyes again.

The boat was filling up with SCW wrestlers, crew, management. They were all having a good time and even Alicia Lukas was. She was thinking of saying hi to her old mate and warrior, but she felt unease as the boat rocked and realised that it was just small waves and they were moored anyway. Despite being told they had Vegan booze and food she distrusted it and felt more antisocial than normal. She scaled to the floor above and walked around the deck and jumped onto one of the lifeboats hanging above the sea below.

From her vantage point she could see Seleana looking gorgeous and dressed up to the nines. She normally would go to see her friend and have fun, but she had to defeat her tomorrow and thus needed to be focused and not to let anything distract her from the objective at hand. She had yet to perform her duty which was to film and send in a promo. She could do it backstage but then she thought to herself, hell she isn’t in the mood for revelry and debauchery so she might as well do it now.

“So, after some interesting matches since I have joined here, I am afforded a title shot. Some may be displeased at such an occurrence. Some may think I do not deserve it, but my body of work shows I damn well do deserve it but alas that is in the past and those achievements mean nothing right now in this moment. They will not secure me the title. They will not scare my rivals, but it isn’t about scaring them. I say all the time that what I have done and the reputation that precedes me means nothing but that isn’t exactly true. Am I once again contradicting myself? “

She paused, took a moment to reflect on what she said. It always good to take time, to pause and reflect as you bob from side to side on a moored hotel.

“Of course, it doesn’t matter in the context of the match but there is a significance to it that you, the fans, will miss completely. You see, I am already in the heads of my rivals like Seleana and Jess and then Kiera has been all over the place since the lovely Amber fireballer. Yet, Kiera feels it too. They know what happens when a title is on the line and I am involved. They know once I set my mind to a goal, I invariably reach it with the resilience, they wished they had. You see, like I once told Alicia, she wins because she has mentally defeated them before the even stop foot in a match against her, the same thing happens with me. These three muppets will act like they are a big deal because it’s all a front, they need to appear confident but deep down, they know and want to make sure they can drop the others into the pool before that roulette wheel lands on me because when that happens it’s all over them. If I am out first, then they will know the outcome only ends one way with Maki as the new champion! They are down there right now, secretly shit scared that I come out first. They know it and I know it.”

She watched the guests below, acting like immature cuckolds, wanting the attention of anyone that comes their way. Slutty girls with tits and arse hanging out. Guys walking around with boners. It was pathetic. Like, they didn’t even care that they had matches to prepare for. Some people just lack professionalism, she mused.

“Jess. Poor little Jess. I witnessed you up close and personal. You do not belong, honeylove. I doubt you belong anywhere but you’re far away from where you need to be to win this thing. You tried your hardest and still Seleana was able to beat you. Though, I bet Kiera was supposed to be your backup plan but hey she was too busy clotheslining me. I feel sorry for you in this match. Being so far out of your depth must be hard but take solace in the fact that now only will you fall into the pool but if you’re against me I will break your face before you even reach it and the stain of your blood on it will be down to the fact you made the stupidest mistake you will ever make. This is my title and no little prima donna wannabe is going to take my path to glory away from me. Attack my lack of balance but it has never been a hindrance and only ever has helped me. Think of it this way, Jess, you finally get a chance for the title and you fail so you get another chance and oh Kiera and Myself are included. Funny I have been here six weeks and I already have a title shot. How many times now and how many failures, Jess? Think that says more about you than me.”
The lifeboat started to shake because of a couple of fornicators leaning on the ropes. She hissed loudly at them and basically told them to, “Sod Off!”

“Super Thot shadow herself. How did it feel Kiera? Oh, I don’t mean about what happened to Roxi because who god damn cares what happens when little miss fake bitch gets her comeuppance. She deserved it and Amber showed why she is the future and I already know she is one hell of a challenge for me later. As I said that isn’t what I am talking about. How did it feel to clothesline me? I really want to know. I don’t want some false platitudes and bravado from you. Did you enjoy feeling up my collarbone? Do not make me out for a fool, Keira. I have known you and Roxi a long time and you’re both conniving little mother jamming arse clowns! Two god damn mingers that needed surgery to cover up their lack of fulfilment in life. You shot me a warning which is all good. You know I play the game like you do. All is fair when we are rivals and I can take it all. We both signed up for this and we both know what can happen. It also showed how dangerous you know I am. I take your warning a raise a boot to your freaking face you fecking dinosaur! You are going to have your head wrapped in a towel when this is all done, and I am going to take great enjoyment out of waterboarding you just as Roxi loses. I am coming for you and I so hope its me and you trying to get the win so I can maim you so not even Roxi recognises you! We do not always recognise our own shadow.”

She slowed her breathing. God, she hated that dumb slut Kiera! Sometimes she needed to not live on her emotions. She needed to focus for the last part and for the one she wanted to beat most of all…Seleana the Bombshell Roulette Champion!

“Now, as you all know me and Seleana are friends. I am friends with her whole family. Now this has brought the ire of that playdoh haired whore Chrystal. I don’t know what is more ridiculous – the fact she is jealous of me, her ridiculous dime store extensions or the fact she feels threatened by two married women being friends. Something is not right in Denmark! She is not even a factor but trust, Hilton, you come near me and I will break in your half and use you as a fucking handbag!

Seleana, let’s forget it all about your little trashy woman. Each to their own even if your judgement is misguided but then it always has been, hasn’t it? We are friends but have you ever had that warning in the back of your mind when I hung out with your family? Did you ever feel unease when I was playing with Lucy my favourite dog in the world? Probably not and that lies the problem. You see people through your eyes and not how they really are. You should never ever trust anyone and trusting me as your friend will only lead to heartache for you.

When we are in a match together, I don’t hold back but curiously against you and Amber I did. Maybe I felt like I needed to protect you. I don’t know. I let myself down and both of you down because I was overconfident and thought I could stroll in and grab the victory but what did you do in that match? You seemed to be the one no-one remembers from that match and you’re the god damned champ. I am Miss Maki Money for a reason, and I am not sorry to say it but Sel, tell me, sweet cheeks, what have you actually done to elevate it past the mistake of Candy holding it? Can you say that you will be remembered as champion? I doubt it. Like the match we had you were meek, and you were well hidden because when I ask people all they mention are me and Amber. Like, did you even participate? Now you come in and the odds are stacked against you. Look at this way, not only someone so quiet you don’t even notice her but you’re so disrespected by the end entire locker room and outside this match I like you but inside it I am going to rip you larynx out with my bare teeth.

You’re a waif and everyone else will be harder to dislodge but if it comes down to you and me you better known I am dropping you into that god damned water. Yes, you made a valid point about being able to Makihouse kick you. Yet, you’re so wrong. I can Makihouse Kick you and then drop onto the X quicker than your phony bitch can shove her fist up herself. So I would change up your game plan.

Yes, I may not have the best balance in the world. I may not like to do high risk moves, to be up so high trying to make sure I don’t fall in but when it comes to the crunch, when a title is on the line, I always find a way to win. Sadly, all three of you cannot say the same thing. Therefore, I am coming out of this as the new Bombshell Roulette Champion and there is nothing any of you monosyllabic, incoherent cuntrags can do about! Failure is not an option. Not for me. Not ever.”

She slunk down inside the lifeboat, placed her aviators on, her earphones on, the dulcet tones of Brian Fallon, filling her senses, telling her she will only Get Hurt and she smiled, it would not be her getting hurt.

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 09:01:45 PM »
 The scene opens in the GUILD HQ. Keira and Roxi is seen in the hallway of the doctor's office. For the last week, Keira has been having nightmares. Not any normal nightmares, either. But ones that show Sin. But for Keira, the nightmares have been more real. As Keira sits on the chair, Roxi sits beside her, placing a arm around her. She asks her

Roxi: You ok, dear?

Keira: Not really. I'd rather be in bed or training right now. But even then, it's never enough. Each time I sleep, I see her. I feel like my body is...

Roxi: You'll be fine. This is why we're here, my love. Hopefully, we can see why you're having these nightmares.

Keira looks at Roxi and smiles. She leans in, giving Roxi a soft kiss to the lips. As she breaks away, the doctor comes out, looking to his right at the two.

Doctor: Keira Johnson?

Keira: Yes?

Doctor: Right this way.

Keira stands up and turns to Roxi, saying to her.

Keira: Stay here til I get back? If I need you, I'll ask the doctor to come to you.

Roxi: Got it.

Keira turns and walks in. The doctor points to the couch for Keira to lay on, which she goes over and does. The doctor says

Doctor: You've got your mask on like we ordered. Even through we're six feet, we can never be too careful.

Keira: Agreed

Doctor: Anyway, go ahead. Tell me why you're here.

Keira nods and takes a deep breath. She then says

Keira: For the last week or two. I've been having nightmares.

Doctor: That is normal sometimes. Go on.

Keira: But here's the thing with these nightmares. They've been feeling more and more real.

Doctor: How real we're talking?

Keira: Like a old demon had been hiding in wait, even taking her down in a dream meant nothing. Like she was hidden in my soul this entire time. She wants to come out and continue what she wanted to do.

The doctor turns and looks at the notes from Keira's files. He looks over it, quickly turns back around and asks

Doctor: The demon we're talking about. This wouldn't be Sin, would it?

Keira: Yes.

Doctor: She did cause a lot of trouble in the past, even before you joined the GUILD. To be honest, with that track record. I'm surprised you're even a active member here. But your heroics have outweighed it. Anyway, continue.

Keira takes another deep breath and continues.

Keira: I've been having nightmares about her. Her Seven Deadly Sins, even seeing her around when I'm not asleep. I keep thinking I'm just tired. But each day that passes. I see her more and the nightmares get stronger and deeper. It legit feels like one day, I'm going to snap or worse, give into it.

Keira gives a huge sigh at this. Even just thinking about it is stirring up the memories of those nightmares. The doctor finishes writing down on his notepad as he says

Doctor: Hmm, this sounds like it's worse than you originally thought. We could do one thing for the moment.

Keira: Which is?

Doctor: The machine we used on your son that one time, when he had that nightmare.

Keira clenches her fist over this, remember when that one person tried to hurt Nate from within. It took Roxi to stop as she looks at the doctor and says

Keira: On one condition.

Doctor: Which is?

Keira: If it looks like I won't make it out and you can't pull me out quickly to wake me up, then get Roxi to go in and help.

Doctor: Noted. So, shall we head there now?

Keira nods again as she stands up. The doctor opens the door as the two exit the room. Roxi quickly stands up, looking at Keira, asking

Roxi: That was quick. What did he say?

Keira: We got to go to the machine. The same one we used on Nate. He's saying the answer may lie in there.

Roxi: You sure about this? All this for what could be a nightmare, Keira?

Keira: Look. Nightmare or not, I can't sleep. I can't focus. I can't even train on my match this week at Summer XXXTreme. It's been getting strong since the incident with Amber Ryan as well. I know you said you'd handle it. But you may not have a choice if I can't even figure out what's going on!

Roxi begins to say something, but Keira stops her

Keira: This isn't up for discussion. Either I figure out what's going on now or I won't be able to become Bombshell Roulette Champion and you won't get your one on one with Amber Ryan. It may become worse than it is now.

Roxi lowers her head, knowing that Keira was right about this. They both have their battles to do. But if this wasn't solved soon, there would be more problems down the road. Roxi raises her head, nods and says

Roxi: Right. Lead the way, Keira.

Keira nods back as she turns and the two walk off from the door of the doctor's office. The scene fades on that.

-----------------------------------
It feels like more happens with me, doesn't it? Every waking day. Every waking hour. Every waking minute. Just when I think, despite the life I live. Just when I think I can have a normal-ish life with a wife and a child. Either something big happens or my past continues to haunt me. Each year, it slowly dies down. But there's always there the damn flare up.

2020 has to be that year? It has to be that year that everything goes to Hell? Even when I finally have a moment's peace?

I hope the nightmares are just that. Straight up nightmares and I'm paranoid over nothing.

Maybe I shouldn't even had the mention of having Sin back....if I knew all this would happen. But I can't change the past. All I can do is make sure the future is secure and safe for my friends and my family.

But if SHE is really back. Then let 2020 be the year it ends...
-------------------------------------

The scene opens in a room that has two hi tech beds, with moniters ready to go to watch the dreams and anything else they need to do just in case. Keira and Roxi are seen coming in with the doctor as Keira looks at the beds. She sighs a bit as she says

Keira: I can't believe we're doing this again.

Roxi: I know, but last time. I was the one that was hooked up to it. I know you wanted to be hooked up to it to save Nate. But you had to stay to the side. This time, it's mostly to find out why you're having the nightmares.

Keira: Despite the fact that I know already?

Roxi: It could be something else. You never know, dear.

Keira nods. She looks back at the beds and says

Keira: I hope you're right.

Doctor: The bed is ready for you.

Keira nods again as she goes and slowly lays on it. The softness of the bed, mixed with the cold steel of the sides somehow makes Keira relax a little more. She looks at Roxi, knowing what's next as she says

Keira: Turn your head, babe. You know what's next.

As she says this, one of the nurses has a needle in her hand, ready to put Keira to sleep. Roxi quickly turns away as the needle is stuck into Keira and the sleep potion is injected into her. Another nurse goes to Roxi to tell her it was over. Roxi nods and turns back, seeing Keira fully being hooked up. Keira smiles at Roxi as she slowly falls asleep and the moniter is turned on.

Doctor: Mrs. Johnson, as you are well aware. We can moniter Keira's brain patterns as well as see into her dreams. If anything happens, it will be shown here.

Roxi: Right.

As most of the nurses are working on the machine. The doctor and Roxi look up at the moniter.

---------------------------------------
Give in, Keira. Just Give in. It's the only way you can win against those three in the Bombshell Roulette Championship match.

Give in and Let me out!
---------------------------------------

We open to a all white background as we see Keira, decked out in her normal clothing. She walks around to see if she can find anything.

Keira: Hello? Anyone?

Keira continues to look around the empty void. For a moment, she says in a calming voice.

Keira: Great, now she wants to not show. After torturing me for a damn week.

But she perks up, remembering how Sin operates. She then quickly says

Keira: Then again, this could be a trap.

As Keira slowly turns around, she sees Sin in front of her. Outside of the dream, inside the room, the doctor and Roxi see it. Roxi's eyes widen as she says

Roxi: No. She was right.

Doctor: Keep showing. But be ready to pull Keira out at anytime. Got it?

Nurse: Yes sir.

Meanwhile, Keira is positioning herself for a fight, seeing Sin in front of her. Sin just laughs at her as she says

Sin: Really? Considering how you've been all week? You still won't give in? You deny that you need me? You actually deny that you know that the end is coming?

Keira: You're full of it, Sin. You've always have been. You'll always be full of it. Me and my friends have beaten you time and time again. What makes you think it'll be different?

Sin: You don't really see it? Despite everything that is happening? The crisis, everyone on edge. Omega unleashed on your world by one mad woman, hell bent on ending you? To a point, during said crisis, that you had to get help from your own son in the future? If anything, he set all the pieces into motion. Your son has pushed the timeframe for humanity's final destruction. 2020 is the end--

All of a sudden, Keira rushes and grabs Sin by the throat. She looks at her, growling in anger, saying

Keira: How dare you! How dare you mention my son's name out of your damn mouth! We saved the world from a horrible future--

Sin pushes Keira away, making her let go of Sin's neck as Sin says

Sin: And doomed yourselves to a fate worse than what Omega even could do! Omega was only 10 percent of my DNA! With your Son pushing the inevitible on a faster timeframe. This is the year. This is the time!

Sin raises her arms up a little, saying

Sin: THIS, MY DEAR KEIRA! THIS IS THE END OF YOUR WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT! My reign is coming and you can't stop it! I mean, it can come sooner.

Sin slowly lowers her arms down and gets close to Keira. She places her hand on Keira's chin and says

Sin: All you have to do is just give in. Give in and let...me...out.

Keira looks at Sin, just staring, like she was actually thinking about it. Outside, Roxi is screaming at the screen

Roxi: DON'T DO IT! YOU WORKED TOO HARD FOR THIS, KEIRA! DON'T LET HER RETURN!!!!

Keira begins to get closer. As she gets closer to Sin, she gets the chance and clocks Sin hard across the face. Sin backs away, holding her jaw and looks back at Keira in anger.

Keira: You know my answer. You know it more now than you ever have before. You won't come back. I won't give in and you Sin...you will die. Here and now...

Keira gets back in a fighting position. Sin laughs at Keira and says to her.

Sin: Dear, sweet Keira. You could have had all the glory you wanted, over a decade of whatever you wanted. But you continue to throw it all away. Fine.

Sin also gets into a fighting position, saying

Sin: I'm legit done toying with you. There can be only one in this world. It's time for Keira Fisher to no longer exist and time for the return of this world's one true ruler. Time for the return....of it's GOD!

Keira doesn't waste any time and rushes towards Sin. Sin would do the same as the two collide. A bright flash is seen on the screen, forcing Roxi and the doctor to shield their eyes for a moment. As Roxi takes her arm away from her eyes, she sees Keira and Sin throwing blows to each other. Punch after punch, kick after kick. Roxi was able to keep up with the fight while the doctor was barely able to.

Doctor: What are they--

Roxi: Fighting. Finishing a over decade old fight. Doc, you might want to be ready, just in case.

The doctor agrees with it as Keira and Sin continue to trade blows. Keira backs away quickly and builds up Ki with her hand. She fires it real quick, causing Sin to do the same. The two Ki blasts clash, showing anothe blinding light for a moment, but showing smoke as well. It clears away, showing Keira and Sin, staring at each other for a moment. Sin laughs at this as she says

Sin: Look at us! Fighting for our own causes. Each punch and kick, excites us! I can tell that it's getting you fired up, Keira! Why don't you let me take over? You can still keep that sense of justice and the spirit of fighting. It would just be in my own way.

Keira: I won't lie to you, Sin. Fighting does excite me. But even I know my limits on when to have a fight. This does excite me, but not in the way you think....

Keira doesn't waste anymore time and screams. She quickly powers up to Super Human Blue in front of Sin. Outside of it, Keira's body is showing a massive strain as the nurses keep monitering her body, to make sure it doesn't go too far. Sin begins to have a bit of a smirk on her face when she sees Keira in her Blue form. She then says to her

Sin: Wow, going straight to your ultimate form already? Am I that much of a threat to you? I'd say try your Ultra X form. But we know you can't tap into it again. Least not for a long time.

Keira: Doesn't matter. You are a threat, Sin. A threat that hurt everyone I have ever known. From Jenny to Roxi. No more!

Sin begins to laugh more at Keira's words. She then says to Keira

Sin: So you say. But remember this, dear Keira. As you grow stronger...so do I.

Sin smiles evily. She screams out, transforming into a Super Human form as well. It shocks Keira, but also shocks Roxi from the outside. Sin laughs at this as she says

Sin: Do you not like it, dear Keira? I dare say, it's well equal to you, if not stronger. Put it this way, without me. You can't obtain it and since you love to keep up with names for your forms. I can call this one, Super Human Red. Red, for the rage and darkness that your world will experience soon, once I escape, dear Keira.

Keira: Over my dead body....

Sin: Heh. As you wish....

Sin screams as the two fight again, but at a even faster speed this time. Keira tries to keep up, but she knew that sooner or later, even her speed wouldn't be enough to stop Sin. Roxi continues to watch on with worry. After a few minutes and a few ki blasts, Roxi begins to notice Keira slowing down a bit. Sin gets in a few lucky punches cause of it, knocking Keira down. Roxi clenches her fist, looks at the doctor and shouts

Roxi: Hook me up, now!

Doctor: We can't right now! We can still pull Keira out! Nurse--

The nurse quickly turns, saying to the doctor

Nurse: We can't! We've been trying to! Keira's mind won't let us!

Roxi growls in anger as she goes over to the other bed and hops in it. She screams out

Roxi: Put me under, NOW! DAMN THE NEEDLE!

Doctor: But Mrs. Johnson--

Roxi: DO IT, DAMN YOU!

The doctor sighs as he grabs a needle. He uses it on Roxi as she quickly closes her eyes. He hooks Roxi up, turns and says

Doctor: Do it. Get her in there and help Keira.

The nurse nods and does so, turning the bed on for Roxi. Meanwhile, Keira gets in a few more licks. But Sin blocks the last one. She blasts Keira hard, sending her flying and landing hard onto the ground. Sin laughs cause of this as she says

Sin: Look at you. You keep fighting. Over and over again, you continue to defy the odds. Yet you're such a idiot sometimes. As you kept fighting, being the best wrestler as well as a good mom. I grew stronger inside you. Inside of your SOUL! But as you think you're the strongest. I know I'm stronger than you. As you can tell.

Sin gets real close to Keira, while Keira was down on the ground. Sin then says

Sin: But at the end, Keira. The stronger always survives. You had your chance to give in and let me out. But now, I'll TAKE it from you.

Sin raises her hand, the hand glowing dark red like it was a sword as she says

Sin: Goodbye Keira. I'll make sure Roxi is taken real, good care of.

As soon as she says Roxi's name, Sin feels a huge kick to her face. Roxi was the one to give the kick, sending Sin flying off a bit. She rushes to Keira and says

Roxi: Are you ok!?

Keira: B-Barely...

As Roxi slowly helps Keira up, the two hear a scream. They see Sin powering up further and looking straight at the two of them.

Sin: How dare you interfere in our fight, Roxi! You knew this was a fight between me and Keira. You knew I was stronger than her!

Roxi: Considering the fact you never had any honor to begin with? How long before you decide that it was time to put the odds in your so called favor? Keira would have fought back before you did that blow and you know it!

Sin smirks at this as she says

Sin: Heh. You know Keira and I too well. I guess the almost decade of you together and the five years of marriage haven't went to waste. But it doesn't matter. This will be your final ba--

Roxi quickly rushes and punches Sin in the face, forcing Sin to back off. Roxi quickly says

Roxi: You talk too much.

Keira finally stands and stands with Roxi. Sin shakes it off and roars. The two turn to each other and nod. Keira and Roxi rush, the two throwing punches against Sin. Each blow, more devastating than the last. It was hurting all three. But in that moment, the two pull off a hard Ki blast, blasting Sin away and down to the ground. Keira and Roxi breathe as Keira says

Keira: Had enough, Sin? It doesn't matter how strong you really are. In the end, you're nothing more than pure evil. Evil that will be destroyed in the end!

Sin: You fool. I am not evil....I.....I!!!!!!!

Sin screams as loud as she could. The screams quickly turn into a blood curling roar. As Sin roars, she begins to transform, not longer taking the form of Keira, but one of Sin's true self. Keira has seen it before, but in face only as Roxi's eyes widen at this. Sin slowly stops roaring and now shows her true form, that of a hedgehog/wolf hybrid, her red dots, more dark and demonic as she looks at the two. She speaks to them in a deep voice.

Sin: I.....AM.....GOD!!!!!!!!

Keira: You're nothing, but a bad memory. A memory that will end.

Sin roars and rushes, trying to attack. Roxi and Keira attack Sin again, throwing as many punches and kicks as they can. As they do damage Sin, she is too quick, despite being weakened. She claws both of their back, Roxi and Keira scream in pain and back away, rolling on the ground. The two slowly stand as Sin breathes heavily. The two look at each other and nod again as they get a move ready they only used once together. Sin then says

Sin: No matter what you do to me. I will always come back! But at this point, you got nothing left to fight back with! Let Keira just give in, Roxi. Once she does, you can join her.

Roxi: Sorry, but you're not taking Keira back! You die now! Kaaaa-Meee-

Keira: Haaa-Meee-

The two extend their hands screaming out

Keira and Roxi: HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

The two fire a double Kamehameha Wave, the same move that finished off Omega. Sin doesn't see it coming and it hits her hard. She roars in intense pain as she flies off. After a moment, Roxi falls to one knee while Keira falls down onto the ground, flat on her back. Roxi turns her head to Keira, saying

Roxi: We...we did it. Sin...Sin is gone.

Keira: Yea. Finally...wait...L-Look!

Roxi looks up and sees Sin falling down and landing hard onto the ground. For a moment, Roxi thinks Sin is finished, but she hears Sin groaning in pain, slowly turning. Roxi slowly stands and walks towards Sin, while Sin slowly crawls away. Roxi stops Sin and points her hand at her.

Roxi: No, you don't get to crawl away like the dog you are. We told you, this ends today, Sin!

Sin: Y-You can't do it. Y-You're too kind. But if you got the guts. Pull the t-trigger! DO IT! Do what Keira can't! She wanted to be the only one to end me! But if you're going to do it! Then do what Keira can't! FINISH ME!!!!

Roxi screams, wanting to fire, but Roxi hears Keira scream.

Keira: ROXI! STOP! DON'T!

Roxi stops, the ki blast vanishes as she looks over at Keira

Roxi: Stop!? You know what she has done, Keira! Sin has caused not only our family and friends a lot of pain. But she's put the world into the brink of destruction multiple times! Why do you want me to stop!?

Keira: Cause she's right, Rox. Even if you finally end her. It won't feel like a true end. I HAVE TO BE THE ONE! I have to be the one to finish Sin off for good!

Roxi: But Ke--

Keira: No buts, Roxi! Remember what you told me before. With you and Amber. You want to be the one to finish her off. You know this too well. Like you need to fight and finish Amber on your own. I need this. I need to finish Sin off for good.

Roxi turns and looks back down on Sin, slowly crawling away again. She sighs and turns, going back and helping Keira up. She says to her as the two look at Sin, who is slowly standing

Roxi: Promise me, that you'll get stronger. Become more focused than you ever have before. Not only for your matches. But enough to finally end Sin once and for all!

Keira: I promise, Red. I Will.

Sin slowly stands up and turns to look at the two, saying

Sin: You will regret those words, Keira. Especially your ego. Before the year is over. I will make sure my Seven Deadly Sins will rise and end your pathetic world. The next we meet, Dear Keira. It will be your last....Merry Christmas.

Sin laughs as she vanishes. Roxi puts Keira's arm over her shoulder, saying to her

Roxi: Christmas?

Keira: That's how much time we have left. Either we stop her by then or it's the end.

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Least for now. I can get a good night's sleep.

Roxi: Are you sure you want to wait that long?

Keira: Not really, but I don't have a choice. If we can figure out something by then, then we take it. But til then, we have to.

Roxi: Okay. I trust you.

Keira: Thank you. Now let's get out of here and go home.

The two nod as they fade out of the void, waking up in the real world as the scene fades

------------------------------------------
For now, the threat is over. Sin is gone for now. But I got to prepare for her. If she's not stopped by year's end. Then, everything we know is all gone.

But for now. I got a boat to catch.
-----------------------------------------

The scene opens with Keira coming back into the room of the ship. She holds in her hands 8 bags worth of food. She grins and sits them on the table.

Keira: ROXI! NATE! LUNCH IS HERE!

Roxi: How much of it?

Keira: Uhhhh...define much?

Roxi: Exactly.

Keira hands the one bag to Roxi that had hers and Nate's food in it.

Keira: Here you go

Roxi: Thank you.

Keira smiles as she turns to her bags. She grabs one of the big bags and pulls out two big plates. It shows 10 steaks on them each and licks her lips

Keira: Mmmm, looks good!

Roxi: You know you're supposed to be taking it easy!

Keira: I am! I need my energy for my match this Sunday! This is me getting the carbs and everything else I need.

Roxi: Pace yourself.

Keira: Not out in public either....so...

Keira takes her knife and fork and begins to wolf down hard on the steaks, eating like mad for the first time in weeks

Nate: Mama hungry!

Keira: Very!

Keira continues to wolf down on the food, finishing the first plate

Roxi: Don't ever eat like that.

Nate: I can't... My belly is too small!

Roxi: That's very true.

Keira: So is mine!

Nate: No it's not! Mama silly!

Keira: Ouch. You wound me, Nate.

Nate: Oh...

Nate walks up and kisses Keira on the hand.

Nate:  I made it better!

Keira giggles as she gives Nate a kiss on his cheek

Keira: Thank you!

Nate returns to his seat and begins to eat.

Roxi: Just remember the promise you made to me.

Keira: I'll handle my match and you handle your own. Seleana, Maki and Jessie will be handled.

Roxi: Good, I'm glad you're focused.

Keira: Yea, cause for now. That's all we can do.

Roxi: I know. I believe in you.

Keira: Good. Cause if we fail....

Keira slowly looks at the wall, saying

Keira: Then it's the end of everything....

Keira shows in secret, one of her eyes turn to a red dot, reminding her of the future that comes. The scene fades on that

===============================
And here we are. 52 Weeks later. A whole year since mine and Roxi's full time return to SCW via Summer XXXTreme. One year later, the roles have reversed.

Last year, Roxi returns to SCW and her first match back is a title match. While I return to face Christina last year. Now the roles like I said, have reversed. Roxi is facing a woman that thinks she can beat Roxi, spoiler alert, she won't. While I am in somewhat the same position Roxi was last year. Sure, it's not the Bombshell World Championship. BUT, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, either.

The Bombshell Roulette Championship. Like I said before. It was my first championship in SCW. Again, I didn't hold it as long as I wanted. But I made my name cause of that title. It will also be the same championship that will help jump straight into the future! It will help me get one step closer to the one title I wanted to hold since I even began in SCW. But it more depends on how I do right now.

Sure, my career's been in a slump, in more ways than one. With a newcomer coming in. The current Champion being in the position she's been in for the wrong reasons and...Jessie Salco. Yea, No one legit cares about Jessie Salco. Doesn't matter. It means that I have to up my game even more if I want to become a Two Time Bombshell Roulette Champion!

While at the same time, making sure none of my opponents ever walk again--

--What..Um...Ok...

Anyway. The time is almost here. Two of the three of my competitors are gearing up to face off to claim their right to become champion.

Again, Jessie Salco is not one of them.

You wanna know why I don't even consider you a legit threat in this, Jessie? Cause despite everything Mercedes says about me. The only person that chokes in matches like these? That person is legit you. Sure, you could say the same thing about me, woopee. Our paths have been side by side. But when I have earned shots. What have YOU done lately? You keep proving to not only to me but to EVERYONE that you don't belong in SCW.

If anything, you're the annoying chick in a horror movie. The one that gets killed off midway in the film. Which if you're not careful, will happen, dear Jessie. You sad, pathetic, waste of excuse of a human being. Best you pray to whatever God you pray to. Cause I will show you no fucking mercy, you sad little puppet!

....Ugh. What the hell...

Anyway. Jessie, you're not going to win, plain and simple. Best you can go do is lay flat on your back like you always do and scream out "I'M A LOSER" over and over again til the match is over. Then you can go pull a Mercedes Vargas and lose out to BETTER people.

Speaking of bitches, Maki, Maki, Maki. You keep running your damn mouth on Twitter, yet we haven't anything come from you except a puff of smoke. This is your first title match and yet, you think you can win it in your first try? Hunny, you're nothing like me and any of the others in SCW. You're nothing more than a outcase.

If Jessie Salco is the joke, then you're the outcast in this, Maki! You belong in SCW, to a degree. You just don't belong in this match. Sure, you got a history in other places. Good for you, but you're in the big leagues now. You're on a boat, fighting for a belt that at BEST, got a 50/50 chance of winning. But considering me and the champion herself are legit threats to you. Your chances are slimming down further and further with each passing moment.

I won't tell you to do the same like Jessie. But don't expect me to hold back on you if you cross my path.

Now, speaking of the champion herself.

This is it, isn't it, Seleana? This is the moment to see if you really got what it takes to hold onto the Bombshell Roulette Championship past this part. Time to see that winning it after your wife gift wrapped you a title match will finally pay off. You think Maki is a threat? We know Jessie Salco isn't. You and I know the one big threat in this match. The one big threat in this match you legit can't get passed.

That threat, Seleana, is me.

You're a great fighter. One of the best I have ever fought with. But you and I know that each time we fought, there has been the same damn result. Me beating you. Me standing over your prone body. One on One, Tag Team, Triple Threat, they all ended the same way, Seleana! I keep beating you over and over again!

What really makes you think that this time, with two more people added to this, what makes you think that the result will change? Cause you're a champion? No! That makes you even more of a target. That makes this next clash between you and me even more epic.

My question to you is this. Can you finally prove that the title win you got wasn't a fluke, Seleana? Can you prove that you can finally shed that blemish from your career and show the world that you are a fighting champion. But most important...

Can you finally do what you couldn't do since I came back to SCW, in the clashes we have went through over and over. Can you finally do what you haven't be able to do and beat me for the first time since I returned or will it be the same old story, only this time, this time, when you lay on your back after you've been defeated by me. You'll be laying on your back, in the pool while I hold the Bombshell Roulette Championship over my head.

Maki, Jessie, Seleana. The time has finally come. The time has come to finally climb the top of the mountain and regain gold once again. One Year since I returned, I will celebrate it by becoming the NEW Bombshell Roulette Champion, while you three take a dip in the pool after I B.A.B....

BREAK

A

BITCH!

See you Sunday!

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 11:26:32 PM »
 Off-Camera

Tuesday July 21, 2020
Guest Room
Home of Halo and Brittany Annisl
San Clemente, California
9:45 AM  PDT

Family.

Sometimes it’s picked for you and sometimes it comes from out of the clear blue sky. For Seleana Zdunich, this was nothing new. She had accumulated many that she considered family over the years from her coworkers in New Zealand, to her employees in Los Angeles at the Zdunich Zoological Gardens, to her blood family that lived in New Orleans, New York and Halmstad. The only thing that seemed to stay constant is that not all of them always got along.

This had been especially true with her wife, Christina Zdunich.

Christina had always had a reputation for causing problems at times. She had even described herself as “high maintenance” when Seleana had first met her. This had manifested itself within the family with her relationships with her own biological mother, Mary Hilton, her daughter, Brittany Williams, and her son, Brayden Hilton. It had also extended into her strained relationships with her sisters-in-law, Eavan Zdunich and Adriana Zdunich as well as family friend and fellow SCW bombshell, Melissa Aki also known as Maki.

Maki was only a slight annoyance wherein Christina did not seem to like that Maki used the nickname “Swedish House Mafia” for the whole family based on how they had all originally stayed in the same house in New Orleans before youngest sister Katra had moved up to New Jersey to live with Eavan and Seleana had moved to the Hollywood Hills to live with Christina.

This is also what made Eavan visiting the house here in San Clemente with Katra such a special occasion. Both Eavan and Adriana tended to avoid actual contact with Christina as much as possible. For Adriana, that was because she tended to not like confrontations unless absolutely necessary because she was not a fighter. Fior eavan, it was more about not wanting to trigger everyone involved because she knew if that happened often enough, one or more of them was likely to end up in jail because the invitation had turned into an interaction and then into a confrontation that turned into an altercation…

And once that happened, all bets would be off.

On this day, in this place, the possibilities for change had arrived because of a possible injury suffered by the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion in her first title defense. Seleana had fought Jessie Salco in a Heavy Metal Mayhem Match that ended with both women unconscious and rushed to the hospital to check for actual/lasting damage. This had caught the attention of her  sisters, Zenna and Katra, along with each sister’s significant others, Zenna’s fiancée Linnéa Lacroix, and Katra’s wives, Eavan and Adriana. With Eavan needing to travel for work anyway, she and Katra had made the trip to check on Seleana and now found themselves sitting in a guest room at the home of Seleana’s daughter-in-law, SCU competitor Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis, along with Seleana, Halo and Mary Hilton. Having already ascertained that Seleana was likely fine, the conversation was moving in a new direction. Mary had been touched to find out Katra, despite feeling awkward at speaking English, was forcing herself to do so for Mary’s benefit. Mary had been so moved, she had hugged the youngest Zdunich Sister.

Mary releases her grip and steps back, hands clasped together.

Mary Hilton:  I don’t know what I would do without your family.

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Let’s not find out, I like y’all how you is now, Mama Mary!

Seleana nods her agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, me too.  

Mary nods and takes her seat again, Katra doing the same. Eavan stares at Mary, noting several similarities between Mary and her daughter as she does so. This was not necessarily a good thing.

Eavan Zdunich: So, you’re from Detroit?

Mary nods.

Mary Hilton: Yeah, I… kind of lost myself there for a while too.

Eavan frowns. She’d heard stories but wasn’t sure what was the truth and what was embellished hyperbole.  

Eavan Zdunich: How did you get here?

Mary nods to Seleana.

Mary Hilton: Christina came to find me. I think she needed to just…

The older woman shakes her head, her eyes moistening all over again.

Mary Hilton: I was a terrible, absentee mother. I was alone, I was using, I knew I could not bring up Christina like that so I took the easy way out. I dumped her on my sister and ran. I vanished and let myself just...fall.

Eavan stares at Mary, her eyes going wide even as the older woman cannot bring herself to look up.

Mary Hilton: I made myself hard to find. I didn’t want to have to deal with the consequences. I didn’t want to feel anything and I made sure I didn't for years. She grew up without me and I…

Looking away in shame, Mary shakes her head. Eavan and Halo both nod knowingly.

Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis: It’s alright, Mama Mary, y’all safe here.

Seleana nods her agreement quickly, reaching over and taking the older woman’s hand into hers and squeezing it.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, Mary. Kia kaha, Chickie!

Eavan stares at her.

Eavan Zdunich: Did… did you feel guilty about leaving, but too ashamed to show your face? Like it would kill you not to see her, but it would also kill you if she saw you like that?

Mary looks up in shock. Staring at Eavan, she slowly nods affirmatively.

Mary Hilton: Yes…

Eavan nods.

Eavan Zdunich: So you watched from afar, wishing like hell that you could go talk to her but every time it seemed like a good time, there was a voice in the back of your head that screamed, “No… no she’ll see me and she’ll hate me for it!”

This time it’s Katra’s turn to reach out and take Eavan’s hand into hers as Mary once again nods affirmatively.      

Mary Hilton: Yes…

Eavan takes a deep breath.

Eavan Zdunich: So you avoided it, hid it from anybody who asked but made sure you stayed loaded so you didn’t have to feel that shame, that guilt or that pain anymore?

Mary stares for what seems like years into Eavan’s eyes.

Mary Hilton: You know…

Eavan looks to Katra and nods, squeezing the youngest Zdunich Sister’s hand.

Eavan Zdunich: That should have been me…

Shaking her head, Eavan looks down to the floor and then back up to Mary.

Eavan Zdunich: Hell, that WAS me. I threw away my marriage to Katra the first time and tried for…

She shakes her head, looking up, her own eyes welling up now.

Eavan Zdunich: Years… to make it all go away, including me. I had others along the way try to fill the void but, I wouldn’t let them. Finally, I got my second chance… and along the way they never…

Tears start rolling down her face as Eavan is overcome. Mary looks to Seleana and Seleana nods in confirmation.

Seleana Zdunich: Zenna and Linnéa never gave up trying to talk to her about those things. I tried what I could but I…

Eavan looks up and points at Seleana.

Eavan Zdunich: Don’t you do that, Sel! Don’t you discount yourself! You never gave up on me either. This family… it’s what you do!

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Vi älskar dig, Krigare.

Katra nods in emphatic agreement.

Katra Zdunich: Ja! Från den första dagen till den sista!

Eavan nods, turns and kisses Katra passionately, lovingly.

Eavan Zdunich: Jag älskar dig, Nala! Alltid och för evigt!

She pats Katra on the knee and then stands up, walking over to Mary. Mary stands up to meet her and Eavan hugs the older woman.

Eavan Zdunich: Welcome to the family, Mary.

Mary starts to sob and Eavan follows suit. Katra stands up and hurries in, hugging them both, Halo and Seleana quickly joining the family embrace as well. After a full minute and half, the hug breaks up and everyone sits back down again.

Seleana Zdunich: Is Brit home?

Halo shrugs, standing up.

Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis: I’ll go check, maybe I can find Mama Chrys too.

The others nod as Halo takes her leave of the room. Seleana sighs heavily. Eavan and Katra both pick up on this immediately.

Eavan Zdunich: Sel, what’s wrong?

Seleana exhales heavily and then inhales deeply.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know when the conversation will happen with Brit and HayJo but, the little girl that Christina has been spending time with, the ten-year-old with leukemia. Her name is Aurora, Christina paid for her treatments and they’ve worked. Aurora is in remission.

Eavan, Mary and Katra’s faces all light up brightly with joy.

Mary Hilton: That’s wonderful news!

Katra nods happily.

Katra Zdunich: Ja! Underbar!

Eavan frowns harder.

Eavan Zduncih: So why aren’t you happy about this?

Seleana swallows hard.

Seleana Zdunich: She’s been staying in our apartment in Las Vegas with her mother, Angelica. Aurora is coming on the ship with us next week and she’s keen for the trip. She hasn’t been allowed to have a go at much of anything in so long…

Her eyes start to moisten as Mary and Eavan’s had earlier.

Seleana Zdunich: Det är inte rättvist mot henne!

Mary, Eavan and Katra all stare at Seleana in shock and disbelief

Eavan Zdunich: What’s… not fair?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: Angelica… never told…

She looks away as the tears start in earnest.

Seleana Zdunich: Angelica has stage four…. lung… terminal...

Mary, Eavan and Katra all stare at Seleana, each stunned anew. Mary’s hand shoots up to cover her mouth in horror almost absently.

Mary Hilton: Oh my God...  

Eavan Zdunich: How long?

Seleana simply shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: She told us yesterday. Aurora does not know. Angelica asked Christina and I… if we… she has no one... det är inte rättvist!

Eavan stares at Seleana, her mouth falling open slightly.

Eavan Zdunich: She asked you to take her?

Mary’s eyes go wide, her hand still covering her mouth.

Mary Hilton: Adoption?

Seleana nods, trying not to lose her grip on herself. As Mary and Eavan both sit there in silence, Katra smiles brightly.

Katra Zdunich: Angelica är en bra mamma. Du och Christina kan göra vad hon inte kan. Det finns ingen ko på isen, Sarabi. Jag vet att ni båda gör underbara saker som mödrar. Jag kan inte vänta med att bli moster!

Seemingly jarred back to life by her wife’s words, Eavan nods her agreement as a smile comes over her face as well.

Eavan Zdunich: Nala’s right, Sarabi, you have been ready for this for years. You’ve been ready and you’ve been working to this your entire life!  

Mary can’t help but smile as well.

Mary Hilton: They’re right, you are and you have been.

Seleana looks up to her family and nods slowly.

Seleana: You cannot tell anyone. Christina has to speak with Brittany and Brayden about this. They need to know and they need to feel included. It is their family as well and no matter what, we cannot tell Aurora about Angelica. That is Angelica’s decision, Angelica’s place to tell her.

All three nod in agreement and then smile at Seleana.

Eavan: Don’t look now, but you were just proved you were ready to be a mother right there.

Katra nods in agreement.

Katra Zdunich: Ja!

Mary nods as well.

Mary Hilton: You really did.

Seleana nods slowly to herself and then hugs her family.

Seleana: Tack… jag älskar er alla så mycket!

Eavan Zdunich: We love you too, Sel. It’s going to be alright.  

Off-Camera

Tuesday July 28, 2020
Mini Suite of Katra, Adriana and Eavan Zdunich
Sun Princess
Los Angeles, California
9:51 AM  PDT

The whole family was getting to take this trip and things seemingly could not be looking brighter for everyone involved. Seleana Zdunich and Christina Zdunich would both have big matches on Sunday at the Summer XXXTreme Pay-Per-View show while Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis would be involved in a big match on the SCU Pay-Per-View on Saturday. In addition, American Murder Log, the band consisting of Seleana’s two sisters, Zenna Zdunich and Katra Zdunich, Zenna’s fiancée, Linnéa Lacroix, Linnéa’s sister, Alissa Lacroix, and Alissa’s fiancée, Kelly Taylor, had been invited to come along and more or less host the festivities act as the house band for the entire week. With Christina’s biological mother, Mary Hilton, Katra’s two wives, Eavan Zdunich and Adriana Zdunich, and a special ten-year-old girl named Aurora Martinez along with the Lacroix Sisters cousin in SCU’s Jenifer Lacroix all around somewhere, this was almost a family reunion.  

As Seleana nods to her sister and Linnéa in the hallway, she glances back through the open door into the mini suite being used for ther week by her other sister, American Murder Log lead guitarist Katra, and her wives, Eavan and Adriana, who are sitting in the living room, Katra on the floor, Eavna dn Adriana in the chairs with ten-year-old Aurora sitting next to Katra on the floor. Katra, and Eavan are both holding acoustic guitars they usually use for practice and jamming with each other, showing Aurora how to play a few basic things. Aurora giggles giddily as Katra shows her a chord fingering and Eavan explains what Katra is saying, effectively acting as a translator for the Swedish woman. Seleana smiles, closes the door and heads into the mini suite two doors down that belongs to Zenna and Linnéa. The in between was being used as a warm-up/practice room by the band and was currently vacant. Seleana steps into Zenna’s room and closes the door behind her. Zenna and Linnéa are sitting on the bed in the bedroom with Alissa and Kelly sitting in the chairs in the living room. Seleana finds a third chair and sits it sideways in the doorway between the rooms leaving her able to sit down and face both pairs.    

Seleana Zdunich: It is adorable in there!

Zenna, Linnéa, Alissa and Kelly all smile in unison.

Kelly Taylor: Having a go, are they?

Alissa shakes her head playfully at the grin on her fiancée’s face.

Alissa Lacroix: Not in front of the kid, Pumba!

Kelly shrugs.

Kelly Taylor: Not that kind of go, ya cunt!

The others all laugh as Alissa shrugs back.

Alissa Lacroix: You didn’t specify, Kels, sometimes you have to spell it out for us dumbass yanks, ya know?

Another laugh follows and Linnéa nods.

Linnéa Lacroix: So, is she enjoying her lesson?

Seleana nods happily

Seleana Zdunich: Eav’s translating for Kattunge while Kattunge is showing her where to put her fingers. They all look like they are having the time of their life!

Zenna just shakes her head.

Zenna Zdunich: Addy’s probably enjoying watching as well.  You think it will make them any more keen to have a go at one of their own?

Linnéa frowns as she ponders this question.

Linnéa Lacroix: I don’t know, I think that’d still be a bit much for Eav. It still kicks her ass, all that stuff with the miscarriages and all.

Zenna nods in both acknowledgement and agreement.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, you’re probably right.

Seleana nods her agreement as well while Alissa and Kelly both shrug.  

Alissa Lacroix: I don’t know, if Addy or Katra said they wanted one, I think Eav would swallow her own distaste for the idea and go along with it for them.

Kelly nods in agreement with her fiancée.

Kelly Taylor: I would agree with that assessment. I think Eav would do anything for Addy and Katra, even that.

She pauses, smiling, nodding to the door.

Kelly Taylor: Especially if the child is as bloody adorbs as Aurora is!

Alissa, Zenna and Linnéa all nod their agreement and Seleana can’t help but smile at their collective assessment.

Seleana Zdunich: She is adorable as.

As the smile starts to fade, the other four all stare at her.

Kelly Taylor: What’s wrong, Love?

Seleana pulls herself together and nods to the wall.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina and I have been asked if we will adopt her when the time comes.  

Linnéa stares at seleana in confusion.

Linnéa Lacroix: When the time comes?

Seleana nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: Aurora is in remission, but her mother is stage four and not expected to recover. She asked us last Monday.

Linnéa, Zenna, Alissa, Kelly all look at Seleana seemingly dumbfounded.  

Linnéa Lacroix: Sel…

Alissa looks to the wall between the rooms and then back to Seleana.

Alissa Lacroix: Does Aurora know?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: No, she is unaware. We are leaving that for Angelica. It was her wish and we are respecting it.

Linnéa, Zenna, Kelly and Alissa all nod before going silent for a minute. Finally, Alissa speaks up.  

Alissa Lacroix: How did Christina take it?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: She is excited. She loves Aurora and is keen to have another go at being a good mother. I think Mary feels the same.

Nods all around follow.

Zenna Zdunich: What about you, Sarabi?    

Seleana looks to the floor.

Seleana Zdunich: I am…

She sighs sadly, tears coming to her eyes again.

Seleana Zdunich: I am honored that she thinks so highly of us. She trusts us with her child like this? There is no greater compliment…

She swallows hard.

Seleana Zdunich: But I am also scared. What if I am not up to this? What if I am no good as a mother? She deserves the best and I do not know if I can do what she needs…

All four of the others sit in stunned silence as Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: And I am angry! It is so unfair to both of them!  Aurora fought so hard to come through and she does this only to lose her mother?  

Her hands go up as if begging answers from the sky.

Seleana Zdunich: What is that?!!!?

Her hands fall and she stomps on the floor.

Seleana Zdunich: Angelica sacrifices so much to help Aurora and never gets the help she needs so that she sees her daughter happy and healthy again and she will have to take the smile away… is it so unfair to both of them! Angelica should get to see what her daughter can do and Aurora deserves to be able to get to make her mother proud of her!  

She shakes her head, the tears coming in a gush now.

Seleana Zdunich: And they will not get either!

She throws her hand around and pounds on the wall.

Seleana Zdunich: Skit också!

Linnéa smiles.

Linnéa Lacroix: I think you’ve answered your own questions, Sarabi.

Zenna, Alissa and Kelly all nod their agreement in unison.

Alissa Lacroix: Sounds like we need to start thinking of ways to spoil our new niece.

Kelly smirks.

Kelly Taylor: That will be quite enjoyable, Love!

Zenna and Linnéa get up and walk over to Seleana.

Linnéa Lacroix: Come on, we’ve all got a show to get ready for now that we know we have an extra special audience we’re playing for!

Seleana stands up to meet the four of them as Alissa and Kelly step away from their chairs.

Seleana Zdunich: Tack.

Linnéa Lacroix: Of course, we’re family!

Alissa Lacroix: It’s what we do!

Kelly Taylor: Fucking right it is!

Zenna smiles at her older sister.

Zenna Zdunich: You’re already a great mum, now you just get to do it more.

Seleana nods and the five step to the door to go see how the lesson is progressing.

On-Camera

Friday July 31, 2020
Swimming Pool
Sun Princess
Los Angeles, California
6:52 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing on the deck next to the swimming pool of the ship and nods as she crouches down next to it. She runs her fingers through the water and nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: It seems nice enough, ja?

She nods and runs her fingers through the water a second time, holding her hand up to let a few droplets roll off.

Seleana Zdunich: A nice family place where we are all to enjoy ourselves and each other’s company while we can on this trip.

She pauses, nodding as she stands up and looks around.

Seleana Zdunich: We can see the stage where my family have played and will play more. Griffin Hawkins, Eavan, Adriana, the Gem Stones, possibly even Jessie Salco will all have joined them at some point on this trip. We will have been joined by my wife, who…

She pauses and shrugs, seemingly almost hopefully.

Seleana Zdunich: Maybe she will even grace that stage as well. Her mother, our daughter, our daughter-in-law, our family friend, Maki, other family friends like Roxi and Keira Johnson, a special little ten-year-old girl named Aurora, Kelli Torres, Li and Lis’ cousin Jenifer Lacroix and so many others…

She pauses, turns and looks over the entire pool, scanning the area for where the wires will stretch for the Ultimate X match that is to come on Sunday.

Seleana Zdunich: And also here will be where my fight will take place. Maki, Jessie, Keira and I will compete for my SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship where, here, instead of spinning the wheel and hoping for the proper luck to favor us in the match selection, we come in knowing it will be Ultimate X over the pool and while I know there are a great many viewers who would love to see the four of us all end up drenched from head to toe in the water, we must hold out hope that the fight will not end in such fashion because that means none of us managed to win.

She pauses and then nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Or, at least, that three of us fell out of the fight and the winner got Jessie’s dreaded handout…

Winking knowingly, Seleana turns away from the pool and faces the camera.      

Seleana Zdunich: But the match happening the way it will happen is also appropriate because when it comes to family, no one fights amongst themselves quite like family. No one knows where the pressure points are, no one knows where the right buttons to press are, no one knows every dirty secret that can be used to hit just the right places to make the fight the dirtiest, nastiest, hardest fight you have ever had the way family does. And I have seen it myself…

She nods across the boat’s deck.

Seleana Zdunich: My wife and my sister-in-law, Eavan, have a history of not getting along and they used to go as low as they could on each other and they were not even really trying. It just happened because when people fight, the knives come out and the cutting begins and you just have to hope you do not bleed to death before it is all over.

She nods, a small smile on her face as she rubs her hands together.

Seleana Zdunich: Thankfully, they have buried the hatchet, so to speak, and not in each others’ backs.

She smirks and then looks across the way.

Seleana Zdunich: They are family…

Looking up at where the wires will go again, she nods.

Seleana Zdunich: On Sunday I bring the championship prize we fight here and I fight people that I think of as family as well…

She pauses and then nods in acknowledgement as she turns to face the camera again.

Seleana Zdunich: And Jessie Salco as well, though, if she would pull head from ass, we have seen she can be a family friend too with the way she has interacted with my sisters about music. Jessie and I should be friendly with each other at least. She plays guitar and loves heavy metal and my family do the same and yet, somehow, that does not translate to me and at this point, I have to ask…

Trailing off, she nods firmly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Why not, Jessie?

Cocking her head to the right, her hands come up to beg the question’s answer to appear before her.

Seleana Zdunich: It cannot possibly still be about my wife. We have had that fight time and time again.  You should have rid your system of that skit by now! We have beaten each other up so many times at this point, that respect should have been gained both ways five or six matches ago so why are we still where we started, Jessie?

Anger pours through Seleana’s eyes.

Seleana Zdunich: Why do you still look at me with those empty eyes that accuse me of being nothing when I should have beaten that perception from you so many times now, that I should have been arrested for assaulting the poor creature, if not outright killing it. Yet it persists like the killer in a slasher franchise that has continued through five too many sequels and nearly as many reboots and remakes and still will not simply accept that its time has come and gone and no amount of Hollywood pixie dust will stop it from being a sad parody of its former glory!

The anger intensifies.

Seleana Zdunich: We should be family by now, Jessie, and the fact that we are not will not stop me from fighting you as if you were and have injured me the way only family can! Ultimate X means we… up the ante… so to speak BECAUSE of who you should be to me! You have shown what could be there and the fact that it is not, means you OWE me for it! You have deprived me of something i will never know and for that I should beat you until you cause my hand to ring in pain and then continue the assault for causing the pain to begin and persist!    

Her teeth grind as Seleana glances back at the pool again.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira Johnson, on the other hand, has always been one of the people who accepted me. On my first trip for a Summer XXXTreme, it was Keira and her wife that played basketball with Christina and I. You accepted me in every way possible and never treated me as less than the way others did. You never treated me as nothing but Christina’s wife and you never looked down on me for that.  

She nods to herself and turns back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You and Roxi have been wonderful friends to both of us, even when bad things have happened or Christina has earned ire. And that’s why it always bothers me…

Looking back to the camera, Seleana

Seleana Zdunich: Why do you doubt yourself so much?

Her hands rise up and almost plead for an answer.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not understand why you do to yourself what you do.

She nods forcefully.

Seleana Zdunich: You are Team Hero! You are Keira fucking Johnson! ACT LIKE IT!!!

Her hands fire down and bounce off her thighs.

Seleana Zdunich: My God, when you returned, it was not just Roxi everyone was excited to see in an SCW ring again. It was you as well! Everyone wanted to see team Hero come back because we all knew what kind of a big deal it was but more than that, we all knew what kind of people you are!

She points almost accusingly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You are family, Keira, and I cannot stand by and watch you sell yourself short every time you think you have fallen short! You have a wife who loves you and a son who loves you and you have never fallen short for them and I can tell you for a fact that you have never fallen short for me and if i have to beat that notion into your thick superhero skull, then so be it!

Now the point does become accusatory.

Seleana Zdunich: You leave me no choice but to show you exactly how awesome you can be by pushing you further than you’ve gone before and showing that you are the hero everyone else already knows you are!      

She pauses and then nods in acknowledgement, the finger dropping back to her side.

Seleana Zdunich: It is what family does.            

She looks down slightly and ndos to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: And that brings me to the longest held family friend in this match, Melissa Aki.

Seleana looks back up to the camera and nods, a slight smile on her face again.

Seleana Zdunich: I love you, Maki. You gave us the Swedish House Mafia name. It does not matter if Christina does not want to give you that, it is true the rest of us all know it. We would not have that without you and your visits to test Lis’s vegan cooking and to see Lucy.

The smile starts to fade away, intensity coming into her eyes instead.

Seleana Zdunich: You are my greatest friend in this match and you are also the one who scares me the most because the two go together.

She nods knowingly, pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: You scare me the most because you are the closest and Daniela knows that if she makes an appearance, she knows where to stick all the knives! You come in here with a great name and a body of work that means everyone watches and everyone wants to see the real Maki!  

She nods, pointing to her own chest.

Seleana Zdunich: I know the real Maki and I know she will never stop. She will fight like we all owe her more than we can ever repay and then she will keep going!

The hand falls away.

Seleana Zdunich: I love you, Maki, and therefore, I will fight you like I have never fought anyone before because we both need it and I refuse to be less than for you! I will rise up and I will meet this challenge head on because it is what you want, what you need and what you deserve! I will fight you with everything I have and then I will fight on because that’s what family does!

She leans down out of the shot and comes back up with the championship belt in hand.

Seleana Zdunich: We will fight like family because we are family and because this heirloom will be hanging high above us, urging us all on! Keira, Maki, I love you and I WILL give you the fight you deserve for this! We’re family, it’s what we do.

She pauses and then nods to the camera one last time.

Seleana Zdunich: And Jessie...  

Her eyes narrow as she glares harshly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I’m going to make you wish you were!