Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 66 (Results)  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 66 (Results)
« on: July 13, 2020, 07:24:57 AM »

\'user
Sin City Underground/GRIME Wrestling

July 12th, 2020 Sin City Underground - Ep 66 recorded in front of a live audience of the SCW stars, SCU/SCW personal max setting of 120 people.

The Saxon Hotel will host this show. A ring is being set up in the Convention Center portion of the hotel.

We go to the office of Spokeswomen Donna Beauchamp.

Donna:  As everyone saw last week during the closing of the show. Omasa Tazu picked up the upset as she defeated Merlot Ayano. This win now allows GRIME to be in Qualifying matches to earn a way to the Mayhem Survival. Once that is done and SCU wins the Mayhem Survival, I will start to do what’s needed toooo…

The camera turns around to pick up what has Donna’s attention. The camera switches over to see Donna watching the ringside view where we see GRIME masked members walking down the rampway, and the fans boo.  After a moment, we just go out to ringside with Donna Beauchamp on Sin City Tron.  Masked members surround the ring, but then Angel of Filth, Javier Gonzalez, Hitamashii, Jacob Johnson, Rory Rockefeller, Jerry Cann, Queen of Apathy, Eric Weaver, and The Jeckels come out to the ring.  Tad Ezra steps out from the curtains to a bigger jeer from the crowd.  He walks down to the ring with a velvet back around something.  He makes it to the ring steps and gets inside as Rory holds open the ropes for him.  He gets inside and Jacob hands him a microphone.

Tad:  Thank you, thank you. It’s good to know how you guys feel about me, as if that wasn’t blatantly obvious…  I can’t wait until there’s new faces in here to boo me with some sense of originality…

The crowd just continues to boo.  However, Tad doesn’t let them go for too long before he continues.

Tad:  Last week in the main event of Underground 65, we got to see Omasa Tazu defeat SCU’s pillar of hope, Merlot Ayano.  It was a valiant effort, Merlot, but the better woman won.  Sorry bout it, basic!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tad:  Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ve already established this.  Just like we established last week that GRIME will, in fact, be taking part in the Mayhem Survival 4 match at Supernova 3.  We earned that right thanks to Omasa.  And because of that, we will be entering Omasa without a qualifier match as a thanks for her service, to possibly fight alongside Hitamashii, Yellow, and Gold.

Tad points to each person as he speaks of them.  Hitamashii takes a bow, while Gold nods, and Yellow waves.

Tad:  We will add on tonight when The Jeckels, Javier, and Angel of Filth join our ranks in the fight at Supernova.  But, since we’ve made an agreement with Veronica, that for her actions and what it’s led to, GRIME will NOT lay hands on her.  She will be protected, and Gianni, you have my word, that she will not be harmed by GRIME so long as our agreement is intact, and you know those terms.  But, as a token of our appreciation, we would like to present Veronica with this…

Tad holds up the velvet bag and removes the innards from it. It is a plaque, and we get a close up of it, reading “Veronica Taylor, decorated ring veteran, GRIME ally”.  He smiles proudly and turns toward the ramp to welcome Veronica down.

“Turn My Swag On” hits over the public address system. As the SCU fans begin to boo loudly as out from the back steps the woman who cost Merlot Aryano the main event last week Veronica Taylor. Who comes out dressed to the nines in a black dress, black high heel boots, and a black Gucci handbag slung over her shoulder. As the Mean Girl poses at the top of the ramp she begins her arrogant saunter down to the ring as Tad Erza claps for her despite not being a member of Grime. As she takes the time to taunt the fans and thank them for their “support” sarcastically.  As she gives them a talk to the hand motion soon afterward after becoming annoyed by the boos. As she then saunters up the steel steps and orders a stage hand to hold the ropes for her which they do as she enters the ring, and poses smugly in the center of the ring. The fans greet this with more boos for the arrogant Veronica Taylor, who rolls her eyes in disgust.  As she motions for a microphone and gets it as she motions for her music to cut as she begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica: Thank you Tad, but I deserve more than this plaque you see I am the Queen of Mean and soon to be the next Combat Champion. You see these basics for one second that I care about SCU vs Grime no, no. At the end of the day I did to Merlot what I did because she deserved it. She is the typical uggo who thinks because I am a “real” wrestler that I should bow to them I mean really? Do they know who I am?

Veronica says with a smirk. Angel of Filth gets ready to attack Veronica, but Javi, Eric, Queen, and Rory hold her back from doing it on Tad’s command.

Veronica: I am Veronica Freakin Taylor, and I am better than all of you. But that's obvious you see people all over the world are crying its not fair Veronica gets a title shot she doesn’t deserve it. But really I do, in fact I should have a title handed to me because I am that valuable but no the SCU Spokeswoman Donna has to get involved and try and stop my boo from making the right choices. Hell she even went behind his back to play favorites with Ugstal Wolfe but who's laughing now?!

Veronica lets out an evil laugh as the fans greet this with loud boos. As she flicks her hair out of her eyes before speaking in the same tone.

Veronica: You see when it comes to me its about me getting what I want. And in the end you have the victory over me but I have the Combat title shot, and soon enough I am gonna have the SCW Combat title wrapped around my lovely waist.

Veronica motions the belt around her waist as she smirks smugly. As she keeps on speaking in the same tone.

Veronica: Also because these women don’t respect me. I am the founding mother of the  Mean Girls the most dominant group in SCW history! I am a former two time roulette champion, and three time SCW tag team champion, and yes the hottest SCU Underground champion ever. And yet these basics walk around disrespecting me when they should be treating me like the Queen I am. And after I take that Combat title then they will have no choice but to. Sorry bout it basics.

Veronica smirks as she takes her paque holds it in the air a bit as the fans boo loudly. The camera cut back to Donna Beauchamp.

Donna: You know, I was going to sit back and enjoy the show but after what I just saw. It’s best I go upstairs to my room and watch the show in the comfort of my hottub before I do something stupid. Changes will be made, I said that a few weeks ago but this time. Now I see it’s something I need to do. I just need to get to Supernova, after that changes are coming and they won’t be looking so good for GRIME.

We see Eyesnsane pacing back and forth backstage.  He is shirtless with his wrists and hands wrapped with black tape.  We can see he is wearing a mask that covers his nose and mouth, as he turns to face the approaching camera, we see it has Jack Daniels in white lettering written across it.  His white pants are bordered at the top by a black belt, and the letters. “O.T.E.” are in black going down his left leg….

Eyesnsane:  Mayhem Survival, its….

Eyesnsane stops talking for a moment as if he changed his mind about what he was going to say.

Eyesnsane:  I know what Mayhem is, I know what this is going to be.  I was in the first one and that was not my only appearance in one of these fights.  You see a lot of people think they want in this thing, this grinder of people.  That’s what it is.  It’s a nearly impassable test for all who enter it.  My chance to once again be in the grinder is what’s at hand tonight.

Eyesnsane interlocks his fingers and stretches his arms out in front of himself and cracks his knuckles.

Eyesnsane:  It’s worth noting that I not only know what I would be getting into.  I know who I am facing in this ring tonight.  Grimaldi is a special kind of wrestler.  He comes off as unstable but that’s because he wants to, its  a smoke screen for how calculating he really is.  Oh this man is a student of the game much like I am.  One on one, mana to man this will be a tough fight for me personally.  

Oh but I also wish I could be a fan watching what will unfold between us.  You see my skills are far from lacking.  Grimaldi is going to find out in short order he is not the only one in this match that can dish out pain.  While he will no doubt take delight in his attempts to hurt me and impose his will because of some misguided sense of misplaced revenge because of his, well we will say issues.

Eyesnsane folds his arms in front of himself….

Eyesnsane:  The fact is that tonight, I owe.  I owe the fans that cheer and support me a win.  I have to go out there and prove that I am not just every bit as good as I say I am, but that I am even better.  The last few weeks have been what they were.  While things could have been worse, I wanted them to be better.  The fact is none of you have seen my best.  I am making myself a legacy here in SCU. Sure the world was not built in a day, I get that.  What I am doing is laying a foundation and qualifying for Mayhem is just an all important first step.  One that I am going to take right here tonight.

Eyesnsane quickly uses his left elbow to hit his right hand…

Eyesnsane:  Grimaldi, you bring  everything you got, every trick of the trade.  Do your worst.  Because I guarantee you are going to get me at my best.  I am destined for greatness here in SCU and defeating you is my next step on that path.  That’s it, that’s all!

The scene fades to black…..

Mayhem Qualifying Match
Mother Mavis and Brother David vs theFAME

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Survival Qualifier! Already in the ring, from Tulsa, OK representing The Good Shepherds, they are Mother Mavis and Brother David… The Good Shepherds!!!

“Spirit in the Sky” is playing on the speakers as Mother Mavis and Brother David look around as the audience boos them.  David looks down at the Good Book in his hands, ready to start speaking when he’s cut off.

The lights in the arena dim, as the crowd grows silent with anticipation. Suddenly, the  synth heavy sounds of “Viol” by Gesaffelstein fill the arena, the crowds silence quickly turns into jeers. Suddenly, a single, large spotlight shines onto the entrance way. With the crowd still heavily booing,  “The Stand Out” Donovan Rayne and “The 1NFAMOUS” Bentley Black emerge onto the entrance way.

Both men, dawning matching leather jackets stand with smirks on their faces. With the crowd steadily raining down jeers on the men, they make an about face, turning their backs to the crowd. Then, the third and final member of the FAME, “the Provocateur” Delta Rayne steps out from behind the curtain. Delta, who finds herself standing in between her the two men, places her hands onto her vivacious hips. After a moment, the spotlight fades out to more vibrant strobe lighting. The lighting, reminiscent of what you’d see at a fashion show, begins to fill the arena. Then, as flashbulbs begin to fill the space, Donovan and Bentley both turn back to face the fans. As they both throw their arms into the air, the crowd’s intensity picks up.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaand their opponents, being accompanied to the ring by Delta Rayne, they are Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black… theFAME!!!

After a moment of mouthing insults towards the fans, the men both throw their arms back down. Then, linked arm and arm with Delta, the three members  of the FAME make their way down to the ringside area. Largely ignoring the fans on their way down, the three individuals walk with purpose, not losing focus on the ring. Reaching the ringside area, the three stop walking. Delta then lets go of her brother and best-friend’s arms, as they walk in front of her. The two men then ascend onto the ring apron. Both men face with their backs towards the ring, as Delta approaches the ring apron. Looking up at her two clients, she smiles before backing away slightly. Donovan and Bentley then quickly enter the ring.

Walking over to the stairs, “The Provocateur” walks up them, and quickly walks to the center of the ring apron. Turning her back towards the ring, she places her arms onto the top rope. Placing her foot onto the bottom rope, she pushes backwards, flipping herself over the top rope, landing into the ring.  Facing the hard-camera side of the arena, Donovan and Bentley climb onto the middle turnbuckle on opposite sides of the ring. Standing in the center, Delta points to both of her clients, who then remove their leather jackets and jump down from the turnbuckle after taunting towards the crowd for a moment. As the two men walk towards the center of the ring, they hand their jackets over to Delta. Then, once again turning their backs to the camera, both men pose with their backs towards the camera. Suddenly, the camera does a panning zoom of both mens trunks to read “The Stand Out” and “1NFAMOUS” respectively.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Brother David and Mother Mavis are playing over the possibilities with Donovan and Bentley. Brother David and Donovan kick it off inside of the ring.

Gena: Donovan goes to punch David, but David grabs his arm and hits an elbow straight to the forehead! As Donovan stumbles back, David gets a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.

Chad: David stands up over Donovan and reaches down to pick him up with force, but Donovan rolls David up into a quick pin!

One!
T...Kickout!

Gena: David gets out, but Mavis is ready to break it up if need be. David gets onto his hands and knees, but Donovan kips up. He climbs on David’s back and begins hammering away.

Chad: David crawls over to the ropes, and Donovan grabs on as David gets to his feet. David shakes both ways, but Donovan does not get off. However, Bentley reaches in and tags herself into the match.

Gena: Bentley lowers down and hits a Low Blow to David with the ref distracted by Donovan. Mavis shouts out to the referee and points out Bentley’s wrongdoing. Bentley grabs onto David’s hair and brings a knee to the back of his head, all the way down to the mat.

Chad: He is proud of himself for that one as David holds onto his nose, bleeding. He looks over his shoulder at Bentley and begins shouting.

David: You filthy heathen!

Gena: Mavis gets inside of the ring and brings Bentley over with a German Suplex. David wipes at his nose as he ducks a Clothesline and rams his knee into Donovan’s stomach and he tosses Donovan to the outside!

Chad: They turn their attention to Bentley as they hammer away at him. Bentley tries to crawl to the ropes, but David and Mavis drag him to the center of the ring. He turns over onto his back to kick at them, but they each switch legs.

Gena: What the fuck are they doing to him? They flip him up onto their shoulders like he’s a ragdoll, and then they slam him to the mat! David goes for the pin.

One!
Two!
Thrrr…

Chad: Donovan pulls his partner out of the pin and down to their corner. He jumps up on the apron and then he reaches down. Bentley barely moves, but enough to tag himself out.

Gena: Donovan gets inside of the ring, using his own speed to begin throwing shots at Mavis, then David, switching back and forth like lightning!

Chad: He grabs hold of Mavis and David’s heads and bashes them together! He lost track of who is legal, so he drops down on top of them both to pin them!

One!
Two!
DOUBLE KICKOUT!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Gena: Donovan slaps the mat and then pushes himself up as both Shepherds stand up, seeing stars still.

Chad: Donovan goes to grab David, but he ducks, and Mavis grabs onto him and nails Salvation Slam (Glam Slam))! Mavis points down to Donovan, reminding us that David is the legal man. She then walks over to make sure Bentley can’t get involved. David makes the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here are your winners going on to the Mayhem Survival at Supernova 3… Mother Mavis and Brother David… The Good Shepherds!!!

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Krystal Wolfe checking her phone whilst leaning against the wall in the Saxon Hotel, after a few seconds Krystal pockets her phone and goes to get her Nintendo Switch out when she is approached by Marissa.

Marissa: Krystal, last week you were unsuccessful in your bid to win the vacant TV Title, what are your plans now?

Krystal scoffs before putting the Switch away.

Krystal: If your asking if I’m going to start demanding title shots, please, the only things I have in common with Jessie Salco are the fact that we are both bi-sexual women who happen to like metal music, one of the first things Gabriel taught me when I was training at the Go Gym was that it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish and that was my first title match in my SCU career.

Marissa: Your saying that you are still in the title hunt?

Krystal: I’m saying that when I do win my first title in this company, I’ll have earned it! Despite what some wrestlers might tell you, the universe isn’t going to give you something just because you want it, Veronica’s the sole exception to that rule but, well, look at who’s tiny dick she sucks every time she wants a title shot.

Marissa: I’d rather not look at Giani’s penis.

Krystal: Fair point but it doesn’t make what I’m saying any less true! I don’t know what SCU has in store for me next week but whatever it is, I’ll be ready for it!

Marissa walks off as the scene fades.

Outside of the arcade area, the music thumps loudly for DDR, which pumps through the speakers, dulled only by the door.  We see TV Champion, Holly Wood, moving around to the music with a drink in her hand.  While it looks fancy, we’re assured it is just juice and a sugared rim.  Holly snatches up the straw with her tongue as she moves to the music.  However, there is an even bigger pop from the audience when the TV Champion for the women’s side walks into the frame with a drink of her own.  Holly stops and jumps up and down, giving her chest a nice shake in the process.

Kelli: Hey champion, how is it going?

Holly wraps her free arm around Kelli and gives her a kiss to the side of her cheek, and then to the other, her voice getting higher out of excitement.

Holly: Doing good girl, how is my counterpart champion?

Kelli: I am doing great. I did not think I would come out on top last week.

Holly gives her a playful shove as the hug is done.  She shakes her head and sucks her cheek with a pop as if to say “I told you”.

Holly: Me too, but thats because I prefer to be a bottom, okerrrrrrrrr.

Kelli eyes get wide as she playfully smacks Holly in the arm now.

Kelli: Naughty naughty. I meant winning the match and facing Melissa at the end of the match.

Holly takes another sip of her drink and nods her head, recalling the match and how amazing it was.

Holly: Now you get to face Melissa again. Just you and her, a lonely one on one match for that championship.

Kelli: Yes, I will do everything I can to beat her. LIke you and Andrew Borg.

Holly rolls her eyes now as she sets her drink down on the bar.  She leans against it, almost pouting about it, making Kelli wonder.

Holly: Yeah, just me and Andrew Borg.

Kelli: Why so down?

Holly: Andrew is just one man, I want more, you know me, the more the merrier.

Another suck of the cheek for the pop, along with the pop of her booty, and Holly gives Kelli a wink.

Kelli: Yes, you are the TV champion, expect to see lots of one on one matches.

Holly: I know, I just wished it could be more.

Kelli: Not every match can be one massive cluster fuck.

Kelli taps the side of her head, telling Holly to think.  Holly stomps her foot, almost as if pretending to be mad by that fact.

Holly: Oh? But why not? That sounds way more exciting, lots of manly body parts flying all over the ring. I get to hurt them while one spanks… Let me stop, I am getting all excited.

Kelli: If you just want to be around a bunch of men and wrestle with them then I may be able to help you.

Kelli gets a serious tone to her voice and Holly turns on her heels, more than ready to hear what Kelli’s got to say.

Holly: Okay, what you got?

Kelli: Just say the word and I will call up Amy Marshall and see if she needs an extra for the next movie she will be working on.

Holly shakes her head smiling.

Holly: You must be crazy if you don’t think I already tried that.

A pop of the hip with attitude, matched with just the slightest hint of a friendly smile popping through let’s Kelli know that she’s only sort of kidding.

Kelli: Well for now you have just one to face as I do. Soon, you will find yourself in a big match. You will be the target and will get ganged up.

Holly: You promise!

Kelli: Would you stop. Focus, Andrew is a former TV champion. He will not be easy.

Holly: Hard to get, I like it, make mama work for it.  You know, some people think he ain’t much to look at, but them Christian boys do be getting wild when their shirts come off, doh...

Holly gives Kelli that look with the eyebrows raising up and down, and Kelli now rolls her eyes and looks away from Holly, putting a hand up near her face.

Kelli: Oh my god. I am done, you are too wild girl.

Holly: And Andrew will see my wild side tonight. You are doing the same to Melissa right?

Kelli:: Yes only I am not “as” excited about it as you are with Andrew.

Holly: Well, you should, we won the titles the same night, now we go out and set our sights on keeping them for a long time.

Kelli: I like the way you think!

Holly and Melissa high five one another and clasp hands together.  Holly looks off to the side and then over to Kelli.

Holly:  Oh em effin’ gee, I love this song, and we never got to do our celebration dance, so you gotta dance to this one song with me.

Kelli looks hesitant as Holly urges her to the dancefloor, Valentina dancing all by herself.  Kelli stares at her for a second, but then seems not to be bothered by it and pulls her arm away.

Kelli:  I’m not sure I got the moves though.  Can you…? Wait, what’s that?

Kelli rolls her hips and stomps the beat like it was a spider trying to creep up.  Holly puts a hand over her chest and then meets Kelli at the side, bumping booty as the two can’t help but laugh as they continue dancing on, their title belts still around their waists as they go.  They joke and laugh as the cameras go elsewhere.

Mayhem Qualifying Match
Eyesnsane vs Grimaldi

The lights in the arena go out and Eyesnsane in his wrestling gear steps through the curtain and onto the stage.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring, introducing first from Chicago, IL standing at 6’2” and weighing in at 230lb, he is… Eyesnsane!!!

Once he is in place the music starts and at the 15 second mark of the song as the arena hears, “Here I am” a blue spot light shines on Eyesnsane as he looks slowly to the left and then to the right before slowly walking down to the ring where he uses the steps to get on the ring apron and then climbs in the ring between the second and top rope. He walks to the center of the ring and turns and looks throughout the entire arena as the music plays before the lights return to normal.

The lights in the arena slowly dim and flicker before finally going out. “Game of Survival” begins to play out of the PA system and the spotlight shines on the stage, where Darhk stands with a sly smile on his face and his arms outstretched, he then steps aside and Grimaldi steps forward into the spotlight. Laughing manically as the lights come back on within the arena and Grimaldi methodically walks along the aisle, head tilted at the fans nearby, Darhk follows behind telling Grimaldi to ignore them and focus.

Darlyn: And his opponent from Darhk Carnival, standing at 6 feet tall, weighing at two hundred and fifty-five pounds, accompanied by Darhk he is… Grimaldi!!!

Grimaldi steps up the ring steps and along the ring curtain, Darhk follows him up and climbs into the ring and sits on the middle rope and pushes the top rope up, Grimaldi laughs and steps through the rope assisted ropes and wonders carelessly around the ring. The referee and ring announcer look confused and move out of his way if he wonders towards them. Darhk stands in his assigned corner and ushers Grimaldi over and takes off his purple coat and gives Grimaldi a last few minute words before stepping out onto the ring apron and jumping down. The music fades away leaving Grimaldi resting his shoulders against the top turnbuckle pad, grabbing the top rope and laughing, glancing over each shoulder at the audience and towards the referee before stopping abruptly and glaring at his opponent.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Gena: We have another Mayhem Qualifying match, but this time only one of them goes through to the match, so a lot is on the line for both men. Eyesnsane goes for the handshake, but Grimaldi pokes him in the eye with his middle finger and takes advantage of it by using a back suplex from behind. He then does multiple elbow shots, near Eyesnsane's groin area, but goes closer to it without the referee noticing.

Chad: As Grimaldi does multiple leg and groin shots, Eyesnsane kicks him away with his other leg and punches Grimaldi, leaving him to the ground before locking in a triangle choke. Holds it for a bit before Grimaldi goes straight towards the ropes to hold on to them with a cheeky low blow by Grimaldi with the heel of his left foot, placing Eyesnsane to the ground. This time, Grimaldi picks up Eyesnsane by his head, but Eyesnsane does a few MMA kicks to Grimaldi's chest, doing a lot of damage on Grimaldi.

Gena: After doing the vicious kicks, Eyesnsane gives him a German suplex right on the mat. Eyesnasane locks in an armbar on Grimaldi which this time was successful before Grimaldi gets straight to the ropes. As Eyesnsane lets go after Grimaldi reaches to the ropes, he countered the low blow move to spin kick Grimaldi to his face, leaving him stunned. He goes for a scoop slam, before once again Grimaldi counters with a low blow.

Chad: The referee has a word with him about the cheating going on, only his manager Darhk chokes Eyesnsane while the referee was distracted by Grimaldi on the ropes. As the referee turns around, Darhk, Grimaldi's manager holds his hands up with him acting he was innocent as Grimaldi gets his manager to go up the turnbuckle and untie it. However, when Grimaldi was dragging Eyesnsane to the ropes, Eyesnsane does a drop toe hold to have Grimaldi hit his head on the lower exposed turnbuckle.

Gena: Grimaldi holds his head after hitting the exposed turnbuckle, and Eyesnsane pulls up Grimaldi and does ten punches with the fans counting each punch Eyesnsane does with Grimaldi dropping to the mat, leaving Eyesnsane to lay in a few more punches towards Grimaldi. He then goes for the triangle choke, as he does, Darkh grabs his hands out and pulls Grimaldi towards the ropes. As he does, Eyesansane gets a five-count and gets frustrated at this point to give Grimaldi multiple German suplexes.

Chad: Grimaldi goes to punch right in Eyesansane's eye and gets him knocked down. He does what he was intentionally was going to do to pull him to the exposed turnbuckle and uses the rope to choke him with his foot with the referee getting to four before Grimaldi lets go. He stomps on him, before picking him up to do a scoop slam. Grimaldi lays a few punches in on Eyesnsane with a low blow kick while the referee was distracted.

Gena: Suddenly, Eyesansane turns over the counter and lays a few punches on Grimaldi. As he does, he was going to do a texas cloverleaf but saw Darkh distracting the referee with Eyesansane getting up and runs to punch Darkh off the rope. Quickly as the referee looks down, Grimaldi goes down on his knees and low blows Eyesnsane again.

Chad: This time, Grimaldi picks up Eyesansane with his head and does a bodyslam, but as Grimaldi picks Eyesansane again, Eyesansane does a massive spear, before picking him up to do multiple German suplexes, leaving Grimaldi on the mat, before he locks in Crippler Crossface or as he calls it, “Tap or Snap”. Eventually, the pain was too much for Grimaldi and ended up tapping out.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Darlyn: Here is your winner, advancing to the Mayhem Survival… Eyesansane!

Camera go to the ladies locker room, we see Halo, Melissa Ruin, Valentina. Melissa is seen getting ready for her match. Valentina is seen on her phone as Halo watches Melissa prepare.

Halo: Big night, you got close last week and now y’all get to do it again. Title fight and it’s time to get that shit rollin’!

Melissa: I respect what Kelli has done. I know y’all friends but I plan on beating her in the ring and winning that TV title.

Valentina: Weeks ago, you said something about going for the Combat title while Angel goes for the TV title.

Melissa: I don't control how matches get booked.

Valentina: Right… well, I’m a bit shocked that you've been getting booked a lot more than Angel Kash.

Melissa: Hey, not me who does the booking. The one who books me is the one who books you, Halo, Kelli, Angel, all of us.

Valentina: Just sayin, a bit weird that Angel is somehow on the sideline while you take linelight. .

Halo sees what's going on.

Halo: Don’t mind Valentina, she’s just trying to work you up. I’m no Angel Kash fan so I’m all for her not havin’ to listen to her babble like a drunk at the bar who can’t see straight no more, but you can’t control that so ignore her, go out there and give Kelli hell. She wants you to bring it so don’t let up. God she ain’t gonna take it easy on you.

Melissa: I won’t, and I won’t feel bad about winning the TV title, Angel knows that me being the TV champion won’t stop her from going after the Combat title or Underground title.  

Valentina: You claim to be her friend, she made it clear her goal is to be the TV champion and you're stealing her spot. Some friend you are.

Melissa: Whatever Valentina, if anyone understands it’s Angel Kash… Speaking of which.

Angel Kash walks into the locker room.

Angel: Why are you talking to these basics for, I’m heading to the Nobility locker room so lets go.

Valentina: Yes, leave, go win the TV title that Angel laid claim to. Steal her spot light from underneath her.

Angel looks at Valentina with a smile.

Angel: First off, you don’t get to talk to us, second, no one is stealing my spot. I said I’ll be the TV champion and believe me uggo, I’ll be the TV champion.

Melissa and Angel leave the locker room as the cameras cut elsewhere.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see the Pride Tag Team Champions Ariana Angelos and HB Carter, collectively known as Team Go, standing by ready for an interview with Dev.

Dev: I’m here with Team Go, guys tonight you are taking on Angel of Filth and Javier Gonzalez of GRIME in non-title action, what are your thoughts on this?

Ariana: I can’t speak for Carter but personally speaking? I’ve wanted another shot at Angel of Filth since she cheated me out of my second victory in SCU back in October, last week’s Battle Royal was a sign of things to come and if the 2 Spoopy 4 U club decide to stick their noses where it doesn’t belong, we’ll be ready, right Carter?

HBCarter: When are we ever ... ever ... not ready?

Carter leans over a little to the right, looking past both Ariana and Dev and craning his neck.

Ariana: Carter, what's wrong? What are you looking at?

HBCarter: Hm? Nothing's wrong. It's just -- the dressing room door is a little ajar. I think I can see Brother David.

Ariana: Oh for ... Carter!

HBCarter: What??

Ariana: One, it's wrong to peep! And two, you've seen men before in the dressing room. Why is this so...?

Before she can finish, Carter takes her by the head with his hands and turns her head so she can see David too. Not nekkid, mind you. Just sans shirt.

Ariana: Oh, for the love off.

Ariana rolls her eyes so hard that she can practically see the back of her skull before turning to Carter.

Ariana: Carter, you need to focus! Tonight’s match might be non-title but if the 2 Spoopy 4 U club manage to pick up the win then who knows what’ll happen going forward?

HBCarter: But they won’t!

Ariana: Can you really be sure of that?

Carter goes to answer but can’t find the words.

Ariana: Anyway Dev, if Carter can keep his head out of the gutter, tonight we’ll pick up the win over GRIME because fortune favours the bold and………

HBCarter: Oh, damn it! Brother David closed the door!

Ariana gives her bestie an amused look before continuing.

Ariana: And Team Go will go the distance!

Carter then poses and ala Michael Bolton, belts out:

HBCarter: I will go the distance right where I belooooong!

Ariana: Sorry, we watched Disney’s Hercules on Disney+ yesterday.

HBCarter: Hades was my favourite character!

Team Go walk off as the scene fades.

Mayhem Qualifying Match
SCU vs GRIME Pride Tag Team Rules
Carter and Ariana vs Angel Of Filth and Javier Gonzalez  

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Survival Qualifier Match!

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Darlyn: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for the match to start.

“I Know What Boys Like” by The Waitresses begins to play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Darlyn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: It looked like we were going to see Javier and Carter start things off, but Angel of Filth shows her mean streak and literally jumps over Javi’s shoulders and right onto Ariana Angelos!

Gena: She’s taking the opposition down to the mat and not letting up. She begins smashing Ariana’s head into the mat relentlessly as if Ariana was trying to steal her man.

Chad:  Filth screeches as she is forced to break. Filth stands up, breathing heavily and she watches Ariana holding onto her head. Ariana tries to get up but Filth shrieks and begins stomping the back of Ariana’s head!

Gena: Meanwhile, Javier is just clapping for Filth. Filth doesn’t pay him any mind and she drags Ariana up to her feet and then whips her across the mat with a Hair Biel.

Chad: As Ariana starts to get up, Filth goes for a Discus Punch, but Ariana ducks it and then hits a Crescent Kick to Filth’s face, sending her down to the mat. GO Gym Style!

1!
2!
3!

Gena: Filth gets a shoulder up as Ariana looks over to Javi, who puckers his lips up for a kiss, and Ariana wretches.  She picks Filth up by the hair and whips her into the ropes, catching her on the rebound with a Lou Thesz Press

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!

Chad: Javi gets in the ring and pulls Ariana off by the waist and whips her off.  He starts to back her into the corner, but Carter jumps inside to stop it by jumping onto the middle rope and hits a Springboard Kick to Javi’s face!

Gena: Ariana picks Filth up and sends her into the corner where she follows and runs up the corner and begins punching her in the face!

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!

Chad:  Javi pulls Ariana off, but Carter helps her down before they both give him a kick to the gut and Carter lands a DDT.  Javi finds himself dumped over the top rope with Carter by his side. Filth lifts Ariana up for the Black Mist, and she nails it! She drops down on top of Ariana for the cover!

One!
Two!

Gena: Carter tries to get inside of the ring and pulls Ari to the ropes.  He rubs the mist out of her eyes as best as he can.  Javi rushes Carter and slams him into the ring post.

Chad:  Javi immediately gets up on the apron and Carter itches for the tag.  Ari finds her way over to the ropes to tag in.  Filth tags in Javi.  As this happens, Javi pulls a chain from out of his pants.  He whips it, and the referee stops him.

Gena:  As Javi is distracting the referee, Sea Green, Pakistan Green, Gold, and Cyan rush ringside and pull Carter out of the ring.  They begin hammering away at him with chains and boots.

Chad:  This is ridiculous!  Come on now!  Gold and Sea Green roll Carter inside of the ring and duck under the ring.  The fans boo as Javi swaggers over to Carter and slowly leans down for the cover.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here are your winners headed to the Mayhem Survival… Javier Gonzalez and Angel of Filth!!!

Javi and Filth roll out of the ring as Ariana checks on Carter, shouting at the members of GRIME as Filth and Javi join the masked wrestlers, and they celebrate as they walk up the ramp.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 07:32:31 AM »

The sound of flesh connecting with a heavy bag can be heard as the camera fades in. The audience is treated to a scanning shot of a gym. Four young wrestlers are spread out near the Eastern quadrant. They happen to be laying into those heavy bags with some ferocity.

Their trainer, Merlot Ayano, stands nearby. She gives them all a head nod of approval before she spots the camera.

Merlot Ayano: Is good work everyone. Keep up pace. Keep up intensity. Merlot be right back.

Merlot walks a few paces away and motions the camera operator to follow her. She then turns to the camera once they are away from all the riff raff.

Merlot Ayano: How doing? Welcome to OMEGA Academy. Is where Merlot spend most of time these days. Am leading striking practice at moment. Believe it or not, training upcoming wrestlers Is fulfilling. Get to teach them the right way to do things. And, has added benefit of forcing Merlot to keep skills sharp.

There’s a small pause.

Merlot Ayano: However, no come here to see Merlot teach students. Want to hear Merlot’s thoughts on Sin City Underground 65, hai?

At this point, there’s an obvious shift in Merlot’s demeanor. Her eyes narrow and her brow furrows as she lets out a sigh of frustration.

Merlot Ayano: Excuse following language.

She takes in a deep breath.

Merlot Ayano: Fuck Veronica Taylor. Is not words that Merlot say often, but is needed here. Merlot try to see good in people; have done that all life. But don’t see any rays of light when look at Veronica. All see is black hole. Black hole on professional wrestling. She no respect industry of professional wrestling. She no respect the company of SCU. And honestly? Veronica no respect herself. If did, would show modicum of class and integrity. Would be passionate about trying to improve skills and grow as fighter. But those things are far from Veronica’s mind. Only care about being a C-Class Mean Girls rip off and posing in front of camera.

Merlot pauses for a brief second.

Merlot Ayano: But is okay. Because now know what have to do.

There’s another pause.

Merlot Ayano: Veronica has SCU Combat Championship at Supernova III. Is match that she feels that she deserves. Hai. So, Merlot will give her beating that she deserves. Mhm. Will beat her till she can’t stand any longer. Will beat her till she thinks about walking away from SCU. Then company will be safe and secure.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: And everyone will get to see journey. Will broadcast preparation all the away up until fight. Will be quite the experience. But am hoping that it will serve as mighty lesson as well.

Another pause.

Merlot Ayano: Will show what happens when piss off the wrong person.

Her words linger in the air for a moment.

Merlot Ayano: Veronica put SCU in danger. Gave G.R.I.M.E. power to help destroy company. Was gave mistake. Was gave sin. And is one Veronica has to pay for. Is one will pay for when Merlot get hands on. But credit and debit won’t do this time. No. Is not enough. Will have to pay by spirit. Will have to pay by blood. And Merlot? Merlot will collect. Hai.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: Now, must get back to students. Please take care.

With that, the camera fades out.  

The camera finds the members of Team Canada somewhere in the Nevada desert. Stewart and Gail are sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck.

Stewart: I sure everyone is wondering why I didn’t enter the open TV title match, the answer is simple, Ms. Beauchamp asked us not too, why because there's something bigger on the horizon, Supernova, when I finally get my hands on Shooter Reed, Shooter I gave you enough chances to apologize for putting your hands on Gail at Into the Void, I know you're a coward Shooter and you don’t want to fight me, but at Supernova I offer this.

Stewart raises the SCU Combat title.

Stewart: At Supernova if you beat me at Supanova you become Combat champion, and Ms. Beauchamp will sweep the whole incident under the rug because she knows that Supernova is the chance for me to beat an apology out of you, which is fine with me because at Supernova when I beat you Shooter you're done in Sin City Underground.

Stewart smirks as Gail hands him a bottle of water.

Stewart: You see Shooter it not just my title that’s not the line at Supernova, it’s your career, and after I beat that apology out of you and beat your sorry ass, you can crawl back under whatever rock spit you out.

Stewart turns away from the camera.

Stewart: Oh, I almost forget, hey O’Malley you know that cold sweat your feeling right now, it’s the fear setting in, it the fear of knowing that I’m coming for the underground championship, and it the fear of you knowing that you cannot beat me, and it's the knowing that I’m walking out Underground Champion, see ya later laddie.

The camera then shifts to Dahlia leaning against the truck flanked by Earl and Sarah.

Dahlia: Merlot, I am so disappointed in you, you allowed Omasa Tazu to beat you and now we have to deal with having GRIME in the mayhem survival match.

Celeste North your a great champion and an even greater wrestler, but so am I, everyone knows my track record so I don’t need to repeat it, you and I will battle for a spot in Mayhem survival, both of us hate Grime, but I’m taylor made for such a match, I’m sure you would agree, but if you beat me and enter mayhem survival, I know you will fight to your last breath to assure Grime doesn’t win.

Mayhem Qualifying Match
The Jeckel’s vs The Fox Brothers and Nagisa Yagata

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Survival Qualifier Match!!! Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania, standing at 5'8" and weighing in at 150lb, Jack, Jake, andHelena Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

“What Does The Fox Say?” by Ylvis starts to play. The crowd looks up the ramp as they try to see who is coming out. The crowd immediately cheers as Mason and Jason step out onto the ramp, yipping as they cross the stage. They are soon followed by Martha Fox, and the crowd gets even louder.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, the Double Down Champions... the team of Jason and Mason Fox, the Fox Brothers!!!

Jason and Mason find their way to the rampway. The fans cheer as they slap hands on the way down. They slide inside of the ring as Martha settles into the corner, all smiles Jason and Mason get in the ring as they walk around the ring, dancing along to the music before settling into their corner.

Darlyn: And their partner… From Tokyo, Japan, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 205lb, he is… Nagisa Yagata!!!

Nagisa stands on the stage with his fists clenched and a wide grin on his face. He marches down the ramp tagging fans’ hands before sliding into the ring. He walks across the ring and climbs up the far turnbuckle, raising his arms high to get the crowd pumped just as he is, before climbing down to face the curtains.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Looks like Helena and Yagata will be starting this match off. The two walk to the center of the ring. Helena tries to grab Yagata but Yagata pushes her away.

Gena: Helena comes in to grab him again but Nagisa again pushes her away. Helena looks at Yagata, Helena kicks Yagata, he bends over, Helena grabs him but Yagata pushes Helena off of him.

Chad: Helena tires yet again but Yagata grabs Helena’s arm and sends her to the ropes. Jack makes a blind tag as Helena bounces off the ropes. Yagata goes to grab her but Helena drops Yagata with a spear!

Gena: Helena gets up but Yagata extends out his foot to trip Helena up. Jack climbs over the top ropes and grabs Helena to pull her to their corner. Yagata gets up but gets knocked back down with a hard clothesline!

Chad: Jack backs up, Yagata gets up and goes for a dropkick but Jack moves out the way. Yagata gets back to his feet, Jack hits another clothesline dropping Yagata once again.

Gena: Jack grabs Yagata by the back of the head to sit him up and locks in a sleeper hold. Yagata tries to move his body around to try to get out of the hold. Jack kept his hand around his neck but lets go of Yagata’s head and tries to grab his arm to turn this into his Crossface Chickenwing!

Chad: Jack should have kept the sleeper hold on a bit longer as breaking the hold this early just allowed Yagata to get out of the hold completely.

Gena: Both men get to their feet, Jack tries to grab Yagata but Yagata manages to nail a missile dropkick to the knees. Jack drops down to one knee then Yagata hits another dropkick putting Jack on his back.

Chad: Yagata runs towards the ropes and bounces off the middle rope for a moonsault but Jack gets his knees up to counter hitting Yagata on the chest dropping him to the mat. Jack gets up as Yagata rolls over, Mason tags himself in!

Gena: Jack smiles as he walks back towards his corner and tags in Jake. Now this I want to see. Mason will be up against the human monstrosity. Jake climbs over the top rope to get in the ring.

Chad: Mason tries to grab Jake but gets met with a left hook then a right job. Mason smiles as Jake goes for another left hook. Mason backs out the way. Mason goes for a spinning elbow but gets met with a kick to the mid-section by Jake.

Gena: Jake goes for a right overhead punch but Mason counters as he grabs his arm and throws him with a hip toss! Jake gets back to his feet. Mason comes charging at Jake, he goes for a spear but Jake grabs Mason’s head and drops him with a DDT!

Chad: Jake grabs the back of Mason’s head to get him up to his feet but Mason hits a leg sweep and trips Jake up. Mason gets up and tries to land an elbow drop but Jake rolls out of the way. Mason gets up and tries to stop on Jake’s chest but he grabs his leg and tries to lock in a heel lock. Mason powers out of it by kicking him in the head with his other foot.

Gena: Mason gets up and goes to his corner to tag in Jason Fox. But Jack is behind him and yanks him down and starts beating the fuck out of him.  Yagata is dropped on his head with a Piledriver by Jake.

Chad: Mason is all alone in a three on one situation. Mason sits up but gets kicked in the back of the head by Jake. Jake tags in Helena who jumps on the turnbuckle. Helena jumps off hitting a 5 Star Frog Splash, Helena gets up to her feet and nails a Standing Senton Splash! She gets back up and does her Choke STO!!! She goes for the cover!!!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Your winners of this match and advancing to the Mayhem Survival… Jack, Jake, and Helena Jeckel!!!

We go backstage to see Marissa with Coby Quik. She has a microphone at hand ready before they can get a word in, Andrew Borg comes from behind and whacks Coby in the back of the head with his Yes You Can motivational best seller.

Coby’s upper half lands on a table with cases of bottles of water on it. Andrew grabs Coby from behind but Coby lifts his leg to counter with a low blow. Cody turns around to see it’s Andrew Borg.

Coby grabs Andrew and slams him onto the table causing it to break in half. A few cases of water fly off the water as the rest fall on Andrew. Bottle of water hitting the floor burst splashing all over the three.

Marissa: Maybe I can interview you some other time, when I’m not so wet.

Coby: That’s what’s up. Going to dry off myself, maybe talk to Andrew and see why he attacked him behind when he’s been straight up this whole time.

Camera fade out

Camera’s cut to the fitness center next to the basketball courts in which we see in the background the Hardcore champions and OTE picking teams so start. The camera moves around till we see Le Coven running on some treadmills.

Celeste: Funny how Tatsu is about to start a basketball game when she has a match with you in a bit. But I guess a workout is a workout. Tatsu is great but in singles with you Jenifer, I expect you to win this. Le Coven has to keep going strong. GRIME is getting stronger and now they want to trigger me with this fake Celeste in a mask. On top of that, I have to face Dahlia tonight for a chance to get in this Mayhem Survival. I have yet to be in one, to be able to win it would really be something.

Jenifer: Yes.

Celeste: one thing at a time, so much is happening around here that it’s hard to keep up. Veronica claims to be the meanest of the mean girls. Darling brags about a four match contract and is never booked… I should call Mercedes Vargas and tell her to tag with me to show those two who the real meanest bitches were in the Mean Girls.

Jenifer: Si.

Celeste: Mercedes will do it, but Veronica and Darling will pussy out of the match. They’ll back down faster then Kelli after she runs her mouth. They know facing me in the ring only means one thing. Lasting five minute is the only victory they have to look for because we all know the outcome of the match.

Jenifer: Ja.

Celeste: I can get rid of GRIME in one scoop, just force them to eat Ariana’s cooking.

Jenifer: No.

Celeste: Too mean? Maybe, I remember when people used to want to face the champion. Now it seems like I’m the one no one is willing to face me. Dahlia on the other hand, she’s one I haven;t faced in a while and is always a force to be reckon with in the ring.

Jenifer: Yes.

Celeste: Donna talking about making changes, no changes are needed. You want to get rid of GRIME then you start from the top. I’m the Underground Champion, feed me their Champion, I’ll beat Vixen’s ass with no problem. She can’t even beat up Tatsu in a match.

Jenifer: Si.

Celeste: Cordiela Cark, fuck you too. I’ll mention one name, she’s not important but if I don’t at least say her name once then her feelings would be hurt so here goes. Krystal Wolife. Back to business… Is it called in here? No wait, it’s Winter’s cold streak, she can’t win a fight to save her life.

Celeste: Halo fucking Wi…

BLEEP

Celeste: Did they just bleep the name Wi…

BLEEP

Celeste: Nobility these two are something. Melissa, we feel bad for what happened to your sisters, unlike Angel Kash who we all know doesn’t care. Angel, the smartest thing you did and wanting to go after the TV title. We all know you’re too scared to face me.

Celeste starts laughing.

Celeste: Sorry, the Good Shepherds popped in my head, next. Merlot, not going to down play you, you’re the Combat Champion for a reason. But joking aside, tonight I’ll do what I do best and then see what Donna has planned.

TV Championship
Melissa Ruin vs Kelli Torres

Darlyn: The following contest is a TV title match scheduled for one fall! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first… standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 125lb, she is your current reigning and defending TV champion… Kelli Torres!!!

La Liga Ft. Alika - Yo Tengo El Don plays as Kelli settles into her corner inside of the ring. She stretches out as the crowd cheers for the newly crowned Sin City Underground Television Champion as she waits for her challenger.

Blame Canada cuts in as the arena showers Melissa with boos.

Times have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse

Darlyn: On the way to the ring from Scottsdale, AZ.... Melissa Ruin!!!

"No, blame Canada, blame Canada
With all their beady little eyes
And flappin' heads so full of lies

Blame Canada, blame Canada
We need to form a full assault
It's Canada's fault"

The crowd boos louder as Melissa finally comes from behind the curtains. Melissa looks at the crowd with a disdain look on her face. She walks down unhappy in the middle of the ramp way so that neither side of the crowd can touch her as she walks down.

"Blame Canada, blame Canada
There not even a real country anyway"

The crowd erupts as they shower her with boos so loud that her entrance music can no longer be heard. Melissa stomps her feet as she walks up the ring steps. Once at the ring apron she looks at the crowd and gives them all the middle finger causing the crowd to boo even louder at her. She smiles at her puppets then gets in the ring as she waits for the bell to ring.

Gena: Tonight Kelli Torres makes her first title defense since winning the Television Championship during the Misty O’Malley Battle Royal!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: And the person who was seconds away from claiming that championship instead of Kelli Torres is her challenger. It was an inadvertent assist from Melissa Ruin that ended up in Kelli winning the title. And we’re off! Collar and elbow tie up as the champion and challenger jockey for the opening advantage. Kelli grabs it with a deep headlock.

Gena: Solid catch as catch can reversals here from both champion and challenger. Melissa’s got the wrist, and over and over it goes! Armringer masterclass from the challenger right now.

Chad: Kelli grabs hold of the top rope to force a break. Wait! No! Torres flips through, and armdrags her challenger to the floor! Ruin lands hard on the outside.

Gena: The champion is in hot pursuit. Torres with a big kick to the ribs of Melissa Ruin. The champion doesn’t want to give her challenger a chance to recover, and she is showing knowledge that definitely outweighs her experience. Kelli isn’t looking for a countout in her first defense. Both of these stars shone bright in the battle royal, and they are already showing that this could be a budding rivalry here in SCU.

Chad: Look at all of the potential upcoming opponents in the crowd here tonight. You know they are scouting both champion and challenger. Quick glance... we got Halo, Angel and Jenifer LaCroix paying really close attention to this first title defense of Kelli Torres.

Gena: Everyone is licking their lips for the opportunity to challenge for the Sin City Underground Television Championsh... Se Acabo! Kelli has a standing kimura, and she appears to have it deep!

Chad: Melissa fights to get in a better position to reverse the hold, but Kelli is flowing with her quite well at the moment.

Gena: Fantastic reversal by Ruin! She front rolled into her Ruins Lock! Melissa is going to tear the tendons in the ankle if Torres stays in this for too much longer.

Chad: Kelli is kicking the grip of Ruin with everything she’s got, but the challenger is not letting this moment slip away like the Misty O’Malley Battle Royal! Ruin was fingertips away from taking the next step in the evolution of the Ruin Sisters in professional wrestling.

Gena: And that’s it! Ruin cranked on that ankle one more time, and Kelli has no choice but to relinquish her title tonight here at the Saxon!

Darlyn: Here is your winner... annnnnnnd NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW Sin City Underground Television Champion... Melissa Ruin!

Melissa Ruin snatches the championship away from the referee and clutches it tight against her. She slowly raises as she stands over Kelli Torres still clutching her ankle, and being attended by the Underground ringside physician. The new champion crouches down and shoves her newly acquired title in the face of Torres. Ruin gives her a wave as Kelli is slid out under the bottom rope.

Cut to the backstage area, where the G.R.I.M.E. World Nightmare Champion Max Burke and Casey Williams are found moments before his defense against former champ Lord Raab of The Monstimals. Casey holds pads while Max warms up with some combinations. He finishes with jab, cross, left hook that stings the hand of The Freight Train Of Pain. Max takes off his gloves, and tosses them on a chair. Casey tosses him a water.

Max: Raab... tonight we do this one more time. This is it.

Max pops the cap, and takes a long swig. He grabs his ring coat off the back of the chair and throws it on.

Max: This has become quite the journey with you and I. Here’s the big difference…

Max pauses, and picks the Abaddon mask off this chair.

Max: You see, I used this mask to rise from the ashes. I returned to Sin City without any preconceived notions. Total anonymity. This mask allowed me to prove to myself that this was the path that I needed to be on. Unlike you... hiding behind a mask for YEARS. Your mask defines you. You have never stepped out of the shadows and into the light. Like Sampson’s locks your mask is everything to you.

Max lifts his mask higher until it is eye level, and he stares deep into the voids of the eyes.

Max: I became The Destroyer years ago, when Kain and I were destroying our bodies week in... week out. That time of my life changed me. Kain unlocked The Destroyer, but I never fully embraced it. As the years passed, I thought back frequently to the greatest time of my career. The Roulette Championship, and Kain became the defining moment of Max Burke. It reinvigorated me. Training at home was all well and good. The more I hit that dusty canvas, the more I smiled. The rope burns and bruises returned... I embraced it.

Casey smirks at Max, and gives him a nod.

Max: I started reaching out to old friends. Friends that I could trust. I didn’t tell them much, as I wasn’t sure yet. I visited their schools under the guise of guest trainer seminars. The more I worked out with my friends, and their students... the more the fire grew inside. Memories flooded back of our time spent together. The battles. The coups. We were indeed hot stuff in Sin City. Every class cemented what I knew deep down inside. I had to come back. I’m not finished yet.

Max’s tone suddenly changes. He continues his pre-match transformation as he straps on his mask becoming The Destroyer Abaddon.

Max: I had the image of Abaddon burned deep in the recesses of my mind. This was my way of returning on unfiltered. This mask represents evolution. This mask represents the path. But as I have shown, this mask didn’t define me. It was an opportunity. That opportunity was this.

Max lifts his championship into view. Max turns and faces the camera, the transformation complete.

Max: The World Nightmare Championship is my true defining moment. This... this moment meant everything to me. Sin City Underground... G.R.I.M.E... right here is the definition of perseverance. This championship represents my own terms. I took the time away to reevaluate things. Sin City is my home. G.R.I.M.E. is the rebirth of Burke. I fly the G.R.I.M.E. flag with pride, intensity and a determination to destroy everything and everyone in our path. I am your World Nightmare Champion, and the story of the rebirth of Burke hasn’t even scratched the surface. This is fact. This is just the beginning. You have no idea what you have unleashed. With the big man in my corner, the ranks continue to grow and we will make a statement.
Max throws his title over his shoulder.

Max: Heed these words. We’re only getting started.

Cameras go to the GRIME locker room. We see Andrey, Jerry Cann, Rory, and Jacob Johnson in the background sitting around a table playing cards. Yellow, and Cyan are seen lifting weights with Gold shadow boxing in front of the mirror. Camera zooms into the middle of the locker room in which we see Eric Weaver and Javi talking.

Javier: Won that match Vato, got FIlth and myself in this Mayhem Survival match. We already got enough of us to make this as good as ours homez… Well not yours as you have yet to quantify… What’s up with that homez?

Eric: They know I’d win it so Donna is doing what she can to make sure I don’t even get a chance.

Javier: You win it? See, that’s why we cool now vato, you always got jokes and shit… You a funny dude homez.

Eric: I have more experience in this match then any other GRIME wrestler.

Javier: Look man, I can enter this at number 30 and end up being in this match longer than your total time in it homez.

Eric: Javi, just be lucky I’m not in it.

Javier: Sure thing homez, whatever you say.

Eric: Just remember, every man from themselves but you know those in SCU will team up to fight us off.

Javier: Not us vato, you're not in it.

Eric: You know what I mean fucker.

Javier: GRIME has this, then Donna will have no choice but to aspect that we the ones people want to see.

Eric: Donna knows GRIME has the real stars. Donna hates the fact that her best switch sides. I can see why she’s so bitter towards us.

Javier: So winning the Mayhem Survival will force her to let us have more matches because if not, these purges will be the least of her problems homez.

Eric: Is Filth ready for us to move onto the next phase of this take over?

Javier: Now Eric homez, you know you’re in a need to know bases, and you still don’t need to know homez.

Eric: This sitting back is getting boring. We need to do something bro.

Javier: Filth and I got this homez. One week at a time vato. Just wait for the call and do your part.

Eric: I got you homez. Just antsy is all.

Javier: Speaking of aunts, you ever think about being an uncle? I see the way your sister looks at me homez.

Eric shakes his head walking away as the cameras go to ringside.

Jenifer Lacroix vs Tatsu Ikeda
Match Claimed

"J'ai un grand projet pour l'avenir
Pour lui plaire je vais devenir "

Jenny from from the curtain to cheers ad whistling from the men in the arena. Jenny waves at the crowd as she gets introduced.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!! Jenifer Lacroix!!!

Jenny rocks out on the way to the ring jumping to the eat of the song as the lyrics play.

La Stone Family
I am Marvin Gaye
Donny Hathaway

Oh Yeah , Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah
Je changerais

Jenny slides in the ring and continues to jump around to the beat, getting the crowd hyped up for the match.

Tu sais, tu sais, tu sais
Je changerais
Demain ou peut-être jamais"

Jenny climbs to the middle turnbuckle as the music fades out raising her hand i the air getting a last minute pop from the crowd.

The opening to "Karate" by Babymetal begins to play as the lights dim down to show a silhouette of a woman standing behind a screen in a karate "Ready stance". She transitions into a Crane stance and follows through with a front stance high punch right through the screen, making her way through.

Darlyn: From Tokyo, Japan, standing at 5'1" and weighing in at 117lb, she is "The Fire Dragon" Tatsu Ikeda!!!

She is wearing a black ghi with a black belt, and her hair up in blonde pigtails. She charges to the ramp and then slowly falls into a Crouching Tiger position as she glares down at the ring with an almost twisted smile on her face as she holds it, playing mind games as she works out her strategy in her mind. She then comes back to a standing position as she treads lightly down the ramp on the tips of her toes. As she reaches the bottom of the ramp, she begins running until she catches onto the top rope with her hand, holding in an almost artistic pose with one leg bent, and the tip of her other foot dangling lightly. After a second of this, she pulls herself onto the apron, flipping over the top rope and steadying herself as she stays vertical before falling into a side split, impressing the audience as she holds it for several seconds. Just as quickly as she falls into the pose, she finishes the initial flip, charging across the ring and running up to the top turnbuckle as she returns to the Crane stance. She looks out across the audience as she smiles before flipping off and landing in the Crouching Tiger once more. She turns to run across to the opposing turnbuckle, giving it the same treatment. As she flips back down, she turns and rests, watching Jenifer closely.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Tatsu wastes no time charging across the ring.  Jenifer ducks a Roundhouse Kick, but finds herself with an elbow to the back of the head.

Chad:  Tatsu looks up at Jenifer as she is hunched over and she hits a Headbutt.  She grabs Jenifer and rolls her up into a pin.

One!
T...Kickout!

Gena:  Kickout just after one.  Tatsu and Jenifer get to their feet.  Tatsu goes for a knee strike, but Jenifer grabs her knee and trips her up.  She winds it up into a Figure Four hold.

Chad:  Tatsu reaches for the nearby ropes, but they are just out of reach.  She struggles, but finds her way to them.  Jen lets up the hold at the ref’s count of two.

Gena:  Jenifer picks Tatsu up and the two trade punches.  Jenifer catches a leg and hits an Exploder Suplex, but Tatsu rolls outside of the ring, breathing heavily.

Chad:  Jenifer doesn’t let up as she rolls outside.  She picks Tatsu up to roll her back inside, but Tatsu rushes her into the ring post.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:  Tatsu shakes off the suplex and she ducks Jenifer as she tries for a Spear into the barricade.  Jenifer stops just short of it and Tatsu trips her up, bouncing her head off of it.

5!
6!

Chad:  Tatsu rips Jenifer off of the barricade and goes to whip her into the ring, but Jenifer stops her right at the count of 7 and she nails her hard to the side of the head with a Knockout Punch!

7!
8!
9!

Gena:  Jenifer rolls back inside of the ring, just as Tatsu is starting to stir.  She rolls over onto her side, but collapses as the referee counts!

10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner via countout… Jenifer LaCroix!!!

Tatsu gets on her stomach, but upon hearing the result of the match, she just drops back down to catch her breath.  Jenifer raises her arms up as her music plays over the speakers.

We go to the GRIME locker room area of the Saxon Hotel.  We see Queen of Apathy, Helena Jeckel, Black, Gray, Macaroni and Cheese, Jade, Ruby, Indigo, “Orchid”, and “Celeste” are doing their own things, Queen is reading a book in the corner, while “Celeste” and “Orchid” speak silently to one another.  Grey has an old GXW Magazine with Nikki Silver on the cover in her hand, flipping through the pages with a sigh.  Helena and Black take turns throwing knives at the wall.  Ruby is lifting free weights while Jade stares at her phone.

Mac:  Sister Esther is hoping to return to us soon. She sends her love!

Apathy: Meh…

Mac stomps her foot in protest, but sees that the others either don’t care, or they are more annoyed and ready to get into a fight.  She takes a knife from Black and throws it right in the middle of the makeshift target.  There is a slow clap from the doorway, drawing everyone’s attention to the door as we see Angel of Filth standing there, looking just as thrilled as Queen of Apathy.  She slowly walks inside of the room and looks around as everyone goes back to their business.

Filth:  Well, I’ll come back since everyone is too fucking busy to acknowledge me.  I mean, I’m sure you’ve all got good reasons.  Sadie catching up on Charlaine Harris. Hels and Black causing unnecessary, pointless property damage, Gray reliving her glory days.

Apathy:  There is nothing wrong with Charlaine Harris. She’s produced stories that led to two big television series.

Filth:  Midnight Texas is hardly a “big television series” so nice try.  My point is that there’s no wonder this locker room isn’t growing.  As a matter of fact, it’s shrinking.  Now I know we’ve got some big names under the masks, but we need to step our fucking pussies up, ladies.  We need to get back on the map.  The big talk is SCU’s ladies and GRIME’s men.  Do we want to be big bleeding vaginas like Tim Staggs?  Do we want to be menstrual cramps like O’Malley?  Used maxi-pads like Mark Cross?  Fuck no!

Black:  Fuck no!

”Orchid”:  Fuuuuuuuck no. Fuck Tim Staggs.

Gray:  Fuck O’Malley, and Mark Cross.  And Stewart Mason, and Earl Lockyer, and every piece of shit in their locker room.  We got more heart in this locker room, with less than half the roster members, than the do in the SCU Men’s locker room.

Filth:  Then fucking act like it!  I haven’t been around like I should, and I’ll gladly take spankings from each and every one of you for that.  Maybe I’ve failed you?  But that fucking stops now.  After that bitch came out there and said we were nothing, especially the lot of us in here, I wanted to choke her until the lights went out.  But then MEN said I couldn’t. And right now, we’re acting the part.  Now, I get the feeling that Gray and Black are next in line to fight Vixen for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship, so I expect you two to step up your game, and I want the rest of you ladies to follow suit.

”Celeste”:  You got it, boss.

Filth looks over to Orchid and Celeste.

Filth:  You two!  If you’re going to mock two great wrestlers, then you better fucking act the part.  I’m going to push all of you to be your best, so that you can push me to be at my best.  And together, we’re going to put the men of SCU to shame with our shine, and we’re going to put the ladies of SCU down with our fucking fists! Who’s with me?

Room:  Yeah!

Filth:  Fucking pathetic!  WHO’S WITH ME?!?

Room:  YEAHHHHHHH!

Apathy:  Meh!...

Filth:  Close enough, Sadie! I almost felt emotion.

Apathy nods her head and goes back to her book as she gets up.  She walks toward the locker to put the book up as everyone gets up and cheers.

Darcy is seen walking backstage, alone, with her bag in tow. She hadn’t been present for Climax Control earlier, but as O’Malley has a title defense later against Stewart Mason, she’s arriving for Underground to support her man. She finally walks up to a door marked as O’Malley’s dressing room and just as she is about to walk inside, the door opens and O’Malley appears before her. He’s in a better mood than when he was last seen on Climax Control.

O'Malley: I was beginning to think ye weren’t gonna show up.

Darcy seems surprised to hear this.

Darcy: Why wouldn’t I? You have a defense tonight. Of course I’d be here to support you.

O'Malley: Yeah well the longer the show went on and ye didn’t show up, I just thought ye decided to stay at the hotel.

Darcy folds her arms.

Darcy: I would have texted or called you if I had. Can we not turn this into a fight?

O'Malley: I ain’t tryna fight with ye, love. I was just makin’ a point.

Darcy goes quiet and is clearly annoyed and frustrated by O’Malley’s demeanor. O’Malley then lets out a sigh before he grabs her by the arm and pulls her in, leaning down and giving her a kiss.

O'Malley: That make ye feel better?

O’Malley grins, hoping it will. Darcy looks away for a few moments, but she can’t fight back and eventually smiles.

Darcy: Yes. It does. I just never know what is going to turn into a fight with you anymore. And I hate fighting with you.

O'Malley: So do I, love. Trust me. I love ye like crazy, and I hate when we fight. If I’m gonna get anywhere in either SCU or SCW, I need to know that we’re ok.

Darcy looks up at him and nods. He squeezes her hands.

Darcy: Well, I think we’re fine. But it’s all up to you, honestly. I support every decision you make, and I only want you to be successful. And you seem to be struggling more in SCW…

O'Malley: I can’t worry about SCW right now, love. I have a title defense against that Mason kid that I need to focus on. Me first defense against Crossy never happened, and I want to make sure this one does. Without a hitch. Because I know Crossy will be watchin’.

Darcy rolls her eyes.

Darcy: It’ll be fine, my love. Everything will. We just need to get us back on track, and then you can get back on track. Right?

O’Malley nods. He looks away, and Darcy gets a bad feeling.

Darcy: What? What is it?

O'Malley: Well...I’ve been thinkin’, love. About what might help both of us.

Darcy: Well, I know what I’m thinking here, but somehow I don’t think it’s the same thing.

O’Malley shakes his head.

O'Malley: No, it ain’t. I still don’t think now is a good time fer us to be tryna have a kid. But I think ye know what I’m gonna say, here. I know we discussed this before, and thought it best not to tell anyone, but…

Darcy: Wait...you mean?

O’Malley nods.

O'Malley: I think we need to come clean and tell everyone, love. I just...I’m tired of keepin’ secrets.

Darcy: I understand that, but it’s no one’s business but our’s, my love. I don’t see what telling everyone will do, but make the both of us look worse.

O'Malley: I...I already told someone.

Darcy’s jaw drops.

Darcy: You what?! You should have discussed it with—

O'Malley: It’s not a big deal, love. But I’m gonna tell people whether ye want me to or not, because I’m sick of lyin’. And ye should be, too.

Darcy just blinks, at a loss for words.

Darcy: I mean...if that is what you really think. I guess I have no choice. It’s not that I don’t want people to know, it’s that I don’t really care to see their reactions. So...you want to do this tonight, then?

O’Malley shakes his head.

O'Malley: No. I’ve got another idea that we can discuss later. But...it will be soon. Everythin’ will be fine, love.

Darcy lets out a sigh.

Darcy: If you say so.

O’Malley grins and leans down whispering something into Darcy’s ear. She grins and lets out a laugh before O’Malley pushes the door open behind him and yanks Darcy inside, slamming the door shut. The sound of the lock clicking follows as the camera zooms in on his name on the door before the scene fades out.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 07:38:58 AM »

TV Championship
Andrew Borg vs Mz Holly Wood

Darlyn: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU TV championship…Introducing first, the challenger…

Andrew Borg’s theme music of the week plays out as the man himself appears at the entrance to the ringside area.

Darlyn: From Tulsa Oklahoma weighing in at two hundred and seventy five pounds, he is Andrew BOOORRRGGGGG!!!

Andrew moves towards the ring ignoring the wrestlers. He climbs the ringsteps and then slides between the ropes and into the ring. Turning he leans back against the turnbuckles with a cocky smile as he motions for Darlyn to introduce his opponent.

Darlyn: Aaaaaaaand the champion,

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at five foot eleven and weighing in at one hundred and sixty five pounds she is... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: This match is underway and already the two people in this match are stepping up to each other. Andrew is being his cocky self as he jaws at Holly Wood who just returns the smile with an air kiss that gets to Borg who swings wildly with his right hand taking Holly off her feet with a slap to the head.

Chad: Holly wasn’t expecting that from Andrew I am sure. But wait, she kicks out at the thigh of Andrew which staggers him slightly. Oh and she is up on her feet again and this time she has jumped on the back of Andrew and is riding him like bronco in a rodeo.

Gena: Borg is angry enough that I am sure that she isn’t going to stay on for the eight seconds.

Andrew Borg tosses Holly Wood off his back. He brings his hands up as he motions for Holly to get to her feet then he begins to attack with punches and kicks that force Holly into the corner where he uses his hands to strike at the body of Holly before sending her to the mat with an uppercut.

Chad: What hard shots from Andrew. He is trying to end this match early and take the title.

Gena: Holly Wood won’t be that easy to beat. Just when you think that she is down and out, she finds a way to claw her way back and beat you for thinking of beating her.

Holly pulls herself up using the ropes and turnbuckles. She shakes her head and finger at Borg who charges into the corner towards her. Stepping out, Holly uses a drop toe hold on Andrew to send him face first into the middle turnbuckle. He grabs his face and rolls over to lay on the middle turnbuckle. Holly gets on her hands and knees and crawling up to the head of Borg, she uses a breast smother on him as the referee warns her to release him. Andrew kicks and fights his way out of the hold and pushes Holly into the middle of the ring.

Chad: Breast smother from Holly. I don’t know if that was a good move.

Andrew gets to his feet and grabbing Holly, turns her into the corner and once more uses body strikes before attempting an uppercut. Holly is quick enough to dive to the side. Rushing the corner, she uses a monkey flip attempt on Borg.

Gena: A monkey flip on a man that has a hundred pound advantage is not going to happen.

Chad: Holly is going to have to figure something out Gena because her title is on the line. And oh my god, I think that Andrew just broke her with that slam from the monkey flip attempt.

Gena: Holly is resourceful…if she can find the opening. And she is rolling to the outside. Now she is on the apron and climbing the turnbuckles.

Chad: Holly is walking the tightrope on the top rope! She just launched herself at Borg with a clothesline from the top rope.

Gena: She is rolling through and now backs away from Andrew who is slowly rising.

Chad: Holly Wood with a handspring kick on Borg whose head was rocked with that.

Gena: Holly is climbing the top rope and straightening up. This is her getting ready for the sashay away!

Chad: And she hits it!!

One!
Two!
Gena: She is pinning Andrew Borg with a breast smother with a wiggle. He can’t breath and has no where to go…there is the three!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here are your winner and still TV Champion… Mz Holly Wood!!!

The cameras go backstage with only Henry Losak and Lord Raab standing in front of the cameras. Since Lord Raab lost his Nightmare title, he had been focused a lot on building a tag team division for GRIME which was in desperate need of one. He had forgotten one thing he was guaranteed for, a GRIME Nightmare title rematch.

Of course, even Henry himself has, but he has noticed the reason being that they wanted GRIME to form teams and build a tag team division. To some effect, it has worked, but not enough for teams in the future want to defend the GRIME Nightmare hardcore tag team titles against. Henry stands in front of the camera, with Lord Raab bashing his fist on the camera and begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "I admit, The Monstimals have been focused way too much about getting GRIME Wrestlers to form teams so we can have a tag team division on our brand, but we do need to take those hardcore tag team titles away from Alex, Edwin dumb Rhino friend of his, Winter and Tatsu so that can happen. It still makes us sick the Hardcore Tag titles are on the wrong brand; however, The Monstimals are still going to sort that problem out once and for all, taking those Hardcore Tag Team titles away from Sin City Underground. They have way too many titles for their pathetic child's play brand anyway and beat the living shit out of Alex, dumb Edwin and those worthless Winter and Tatsu wrestlers, crushing their dreams to the ground, once and for all."

That had been their primary goal throughout the entire time since The Monstimals had lost the GRIME Nightmare title to their opponent tonight, Max Burke who was Abaddon back then. Henry shook his head at the situation going down, and he speaks with Lord Raab shaking his head in the back.

Henry Losak: "What's even more pathetic is the way Max has carried that title since he won it. All he keeps talking about is how he has Casey Williams, the most pathetic excuse for a monster wrestler he was in Sin City Wrestling now turned manager for Max Burke. Not once has he came out and attempted to defend the damn title and the fact nobody has stepped up makes me question why the fuck isn't anyone in GRIME Wrestling giving a shit about winning titles?"

There was a pause with Lord Raab shaking his head in disgust.

Henry Losak: "We are all here to wrestle, that's true, but we are all here to win belts too. It is sickening Max hasn't attempted to put his title on the line. To think lord Raab had respect for you on beating us and being the next violent monster, but you've been a disgraceful champion so far, doing nothing since you become champion. All you have done is bringing in a manager and talk about him being a worthless wrestler and how he'll save Max, the same guy who couldn't win matches to save his life."

Henry laughed at the thought of how pathetic Max's idea was to bring in someone who in Henry's mind was a joke of a wrestler.

Henry Losak: "That guy can't even handle Lord Raab by himself, lacks any balls to get in the ring himself to face Lord Raab, showing who the real monster is in wrestling. However, Lord Raab is going to beat the holy shit out of Max, proving once again how much better Lord Raab's been since the loss of the GRIME Nightmare title and you are partly to blame for lacking wrestlers stepping up to you to face the belt. Do you know how many times Lord Raab has wanted to defend the title? Every single show and your lack of wanting to makes us disgusted. You can't seem to focus on the main importance of defending the belt you have in your hands, making the GRIME Nightmare belt a fucking joke."

Lord Raab nodded as he grips his hands hard and pretended to squeeze Max through his hands like Raab's choking Max through his throat.

Henry Losak: "I think that's exactly the thinking I have to a point Lord Raab wants to destroy Max Burke in the ring, wanting to leave nothing left for him. Your time as a champion, we let you had enough time with it. Still, you don't give a shit about the belt, unlike The Monstimals, wanting nothing more than to be at our best, defending titles every single show we're on, but GRIME Wrestling apart from Max and Rory was too chicken shits to step up. We don't care what the stipulation for the match will be, but anything brutal and violent will do Lord Raab justice on getting the title match and make the title mean importance again."

Henry thought an idea of having Lord Raab as GRIME Nightmare title and the Hardcore Tag Team title not being a bad idea. He continues for the last time, with Lord Raab signalling for the title around his waist.

Henry Losak: " Nobody gives a shit about the fake monster of Casey Williams, people care more about the violent matches we've had, and this will be another chapter of Lord Raab once again beating the shit out of Max, doing everything with weapons around him to bust your skull open and leaving you to be sent to the hospital. When Lord Raab beats you again, he will show you how a title should be treated and how to defend titles on a show that you've not done yet. Don't forget that The Monstimals are going to get themselves a Hardcore Tag Team title shot while in the process. Max, prepare to be bloody beaten in the ring by The Masked German Monster, the new GRIME Nightmare Champion."

Henry pats Lord Raab to remind him he was ready to go, but not only before Lord Raab looks to the camera and does a punch. He also does a title signal around his waist before he walks away with Henry before the cameras go elsewhere backstage before the GRIME Nightmare title takes place tonight on the show.

The G.R.I.M.E. World Nightmare championship title belt can be seen resting low on the waist of Vixen Staggs, covering her midsection that is bared by a crimson halter under a black leather jacket that hangs open to show off the gold. Dark jean shorts hug her hips and a pair of knee high boots completes the look. With a slow smile for the camera she walks along the hallway speaking to a cameraman that is backing away from her slowly.

Vixen: Well what do you know, your World Nightmare champion is here to once more grace the masses. I do have to apologize that I am not wrestling in that ring out there but then again, when one is as dominant as I am, there really isn’t anyone that would want to step into the ring with me.

Vixen leans closer to the camera.

Vixen: And with SuperNova coming up, that makes one wonder who will be put in front of me as the next victim to think to challenge for my title.

Vixen: As it stands, I am ready for any and all challenges. That is what a champion is and does. But SCU and GRIME have once again not booked me. And before you say it, I could be put in an instant classic just because they know that I am the only one that can guarantee that. So here I am…

Vixen lets a smile cross her lips as she holds her arms open which just opens the jacket further to show the belt.

Vixen: Anyone think that they have the nerve to challenge me? Go ahead...try me and I might just make you famous. But the Joke will be on you…I’ll make you famous as one of the number of victims that I leave in the middle of the ring.

Vixen looks down at the belt that she rubs lovingly.

Vixen: I have only one last thing to say. Step up or step out of the way as I cement my legacy in G.R.I.M.E. just like I did in Sin City Wrestling.

Vixen stops and crossing her arms over her chest, she lets the cameraman continue to back away from her before the view goes somewhere else.

GRIME Nightmare Championship
Lord Raab vs Max Burke

Liam:  The following contest is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship, and oddly a… regular match?  Fuck that, this match is going to be a Thumbtack Match. I know where’s a bag of those under the ring somewhere.  Who booked a regular GRIME World Nightmare Championship?

There is a pause as Liam looks around and shrugs his shoulders before sneering at the crowd.

Liam:  Iiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Cologne, Germany standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 260lb, he is accompanied to the ring by Henry Losak and Samuel McPherson... “The German Monster”... Lord Raab!!!

Monster by Skillet plays over the sound system as Lord Raab comes out through the curtain wearing his red and black wrestling trousers with his nickname The Masked German Monster on the front of them with Monster Energy logos on the side of his trousers with black gloves on both of his hands and wears a black and red stripy mask and ignores the fans as he goes up the stairs before going in-between the ropes and crouches down in the corner moving backwards and forwards, rubbing his hands and moving his neck around while looking at his opponent with anger in his eyes while waiting for the match to start.

Jared James Nichols opening vocals on "Nails In The Coffin" cuts through the silence, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from Dorchester, New Brunswick Canada, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Burke glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo. Max swiftly removes his Abaddon mask and cackles into the camera, lifting his championship above his head.  He hands it over to the referee and leans down to consult with Casey, who already has the bag of thumbtacks in his hand.  He flings them all over the ring, just as Henry Losak does the same with a bag from the other side of the ring, and this gets the crowd cheering.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tad:  Raab barrels across the ring, and Max ducks out of the way and as Raab turns around and lifts Raab up, but Raab punches Max in the face.

Erik:  Raab lifts Max up into a Spinebuster onto all of those thumbtacks.  Max rolls over, trying to avoid them, but with no luck.

Tad:  Raab kicks Max in the head and against the mat.  He pulls Max up to his feet and throws him into the corner.  Raab charges at him, but Max ducks out of the way.  He rolls Raab over into a pin as he puts his feet up on the turnbuckle!

One!
Two!

Erik:  Sam leans in and pushes Max’s feet off the turnbuckle and Raab is able to get free from the cover.  He stands up from the mat with a handful of tacks.

Tad:  As Max gets up, Raab reaches back and slacks Max across the side of the face, leaving several tacks stuck into his cheek!  Max’s eyes widen in rage.

Erik:  Raab steps closer, challenging Max.  He hits a punch to the cheek with the tacks, and this only serves to piss Max off as he dives forward into a Headbutt that stuns Raab.

Tad:  Max tackles Raab to the ground, and the two roll around, brawling, throwing punches.  Raab gets Max at the edge of the ring and he begins choking Max.

Erik:  The referee tries to plead with Raab to stop, but he doesn’t.  Casey walks over to the side of the ring and tightens his glove.  He shoves Raab off of Max with such intense power that Samuel comes barreling over.

Tad:  Those two go at it as Max holds onto his throat, shaking it off as best as he can.  He pulls himself up just as Raab gets to his feet.  He hits a throat thrust to Max.

Erik:  Max holds onto his throat, but just as quickly, turns into a Discus Chop to Raab’s throat.  These two might respect one another, and they may have called a truce, but the motherfuckin’ GRIME World Nightmare Championship is on the line, so…

Tad:  Raab hits an elbow to the side of Max’s head, and Max hits a low dropkick to Raab’s knee, taking him down to the mat.

Erik:  Raab holds onto his knee as he crawls across the Thumbtacks.  Max follows after, kicking Raab’s knee. Raab gets over to the ropes and trips Max up.  He picks up more tacks and drops them over Max’s shoulders and chops down on them.

Tad:  Max is looking like a pincushion now.  However, Sam leans up and nails a shot right to Max’s face, just as Casey chases him off.  Casey steps inside of the ring and tightens his glove.

Erik:  As Raab turns around, Casey hits him with one hard hitting punch that puts him down on the mat.  Max crawls over to Raab and lifts him up.  He hits his signature move, Maximum Overdrive (Snapmare Driver)!  He goes for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Max Burrrrrrrrrke!!!

Max rolls out of the ring before his music even plays.  He stumbles about as Casey catches him.  He puts the belt around Max’s waist.  Samuel comes over to the duo with Henry at his side.  Casey points them away and shout.

Casey:  Turnabout is fair play, Losak!  Call him off!

After a staredown of a couple minutes, Henry nods and calls off Sam.  They go back to check on Raab inside of the ring as Casey helps Max to the back, picking out thumbtacks as they go.

Cameras cut to the rooftop of the building. We see the stars and half a moon as the camera slowly works its way down to eye view. We see Omasa Tazu leaning with one foot on the rooftop ledge. She leans right above the basketball court where a game looks to be taking place. Omasa holds a english translating device close to her lips as she speaks in Japanese into the device so it can translate it to English.

Omasa: Last week Merlot and I had match. A good match that had Veronica interfere in. I do not care what GRIME says. If you ever interfere in Omasa matches, Veronica will pay price. You stay fuck away or else.

Merlot... this not over, this not finished. Get ready for war. Omasa not settle for shit bitch interfering in match. Merlot better beat Veronica up for Omasa. Then Omasa and Merlot have proper match. Merlot find out she not number one real quick.

GRIME wrestlers be worry, Omasa not like any of you and fight you all! This wake up call to you bitches. Omasa reason GRIME in Mayhem Survival, next is to win. Liam then say Omasa 4th Mayhem Survivor. No one will stand chance in winning.

Omasa lowers the device as the cameras cut back inside the building.

Some where within the Saxon hotel the Jeckels are seen celebrating victory. Raisa motions the camera over.

Raisa: What a complete waste of our talents, SCU and GRIME give us three people who were clearly not the competitors the Jeckel’s are.

Jack: Tonight we earned our right to enter mayhem survival, but there be no survival for anyone, we will survive, like we have survived for centuries.

Jake: There is something we desire, but SCU are afraid to allow us the opportunity, we have beaten you Hardcore Champions, and it is our desire to challenge for those title, and when that opportunity is granted, we will show you the real meaning of hardcore.

Helena: It is written so it shall be done

Mayhem Qualifying Match
Non - Title
Dahlia Rotten vs Celeste North

Darlyn:The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Survival Qualifier Match!  First, coming to the ring from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 285lb, she is… Dahlia Rotten!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.

The lights in the arena drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The ring crew brings out a wooden plank, meant to resemble the Mean Girls Runway of yester-year, fastening it tightly to the ring, as it looks like it will fall apart at any minute. Before they can even disperse, the curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her as a man dressed in a potato sack walks out behind her, helping her down onto the stage. She is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Mean Girls tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She has red streaks in her hair as she slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face and the obnoxiously sparkling tiara on her head, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Darlyn: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!!

She struts along the "runway" slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively as men wearing dress suits and potato sacks over their heads line the runway, taking photos of her. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the arena floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her black hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she blows a kiss to the audience.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Celeste and Dahlia meet up in the center of the ring with a handshake of good sportsmanship.  Once they are finished, Celeste pulls Dahlia into a tie up.

Gena:  She goes to whip Dahlia into the ropes, but Dahlia reverses it.  As she comes up to Dahlia, she ducks under a Clothesline and does a Legsweep, taking her down.

Chad:  Celeste mounts Dahlia and begins throwing punches.  She doesn’t give Dahlia an inch of room to move out of it.  Once she’s done, she picks Dahlia up and sends her to the corner.

Gena:  She follows up with a Clothesline to Dahlia’s back. As she turns her around, Dahlia punches her in the face.  She whips Celeste around into the corner and knocks her a few times.

Chad:  She hits three solid Shoulderbutts, dropping Celeste to the mat.  She backs up a bit and then rams her knee into Celeste’s head.  She drops her to the mat and drags her a few paces for the pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Celeste gets a shoulder up.  She crawls toward the ropes, but Dahlia grabs her ankle and drags her back to the center of the ring.  Celeste turns around and kicks her in the face.

Chad:  Celeste gets to her feet and she comes up behind Dahlia and hits a Bulldog.  She rolls Dahlia over and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Celeste gets up and pulls Dahlia to her feet.  She jumps up and rams a Knee into Dahlia’s chest.  As she leans over, Celeste rams an elbow to the back of Dahlia’s head.

Chad:  Celeste hits an Ax Kick to the back of Dahlia’s neck, sending her down to the mat.  Celeste gets on Dahlia’s back and locks on a Camel Clutch.  She has it on tight as Dahlia tries to get to the ropes.

Gena:  Dahlia knows she’s in trouble of adding another notch to Celeste’s “W” column.  She’s not going to go down without a fight, but she’s still in the middle of the ring.

Chad:  She crawls a few inches before Celeste adjusts, breaking the hold only to come crashing down on Dahlia’s back and reapplying tighter than before.

Gena:  Dahlia struggles against it, but she’s back to inching toward the ropes.  Celeste wrenches the neck and leans back harder, causing Dahlia to shout out.

Chad:  Dahlia kicks her legs in pain.  She lifts her hand up, ready to tap out.  The crowd shouts out in support for her, and just before she taps, she begins crawling again.  She reaches the ropes!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Dahlia holds on for dear life as Celeste breaks the hold at the ref’s count of two.  She gets up and steps back as Dahlia pulls herself up to her feet.  Celeste then goes for a Clothesline, but Dahlia surprises her with Rotten To The Core ( Front Facelock STO)!

Chad:  The crowd is on their feet as Dahlia goes for the cover on Celeste!

One!
Two!
Three!NO!KICKOUT!

Crowd:  *POP!!!*

Chad:  I almost don’t believe my eyes.  No one has ever kicked out from Rotten to the Core!  No one but our undefeated Underground Champion!

Gena:  Dahlia can’t help but slap the mat.  She picks Celeste up, but Celeste whips her.  She hits a right hook to the temple! And then a European Uppercut!  Celeste comes behind her and looks for a Bulldog to complete the Homicidal!

Chad:  But Dahlia ducks out of it.  She stumbles.  As Celeste turns around, Dahlia hits another Rotten To The Core!  She covers the champ!

One!
Two!

Gena:  KICKOUT!!! Wait, NO!?!

THREE!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

There is an audible silence of shock and awe that comes over the crowd as Dahlia rubs her left temple.  She looks around.

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and qualifier for the Mayhem Survival, and ending the 908 day undefeated streak… DAHLIA RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROTTENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Crowd: *DEAFENING MEGA POP!!!*

Chad:  I… I can’t believe it!  Celeste North had to lose at some point, though, and Dahlia Rotten is the one to do her in.

Gena:  January 17th, 2018, Northern Lights Wrestling was conceived and Celeste started her streak.  July 12th, 2020, that streak ends!

Chad:  Dahlia gets a huge win tonight, and one has to wonder… if you beat the champ, does that give you the automatic chance to be the champ?

Gena:  I sure fucking hope so!  With just one more show left before Supernova 3, we’re bound to find out next week!

We find our way backstage to see Alexis and Tim Staggs outside the locker room areas.  Alexis has her briefcase in her hands when Dev comes around the corner with a microphone at the ready.

Tim:  Dev, nice to see you.

Alexis:  That’s debatable. But we’ll go with it.

Dev stares at Alexis who elbows him joking around, forcing a smile.

Dev:  You two are looking in good spirits tonight. And as if the briefcase wasn’t enough motivation, you two just made it into the Mayhem Survival last week.

Alexis:  That was a great match. Hats off to The Good Shepherds.  They aren’t as useless as I thought.  They actually put up a fight.

Tim:  But apparently we didn’t get the good Good Shepherds, because Mavis and Brother David also advanced to the Mayhem Survival in a match earlier tonight. I guess we’ll just have to make sure we take them out to get the whole set.  Yeah, Lexi and I are that couple.  We love collecting sets.

Alexis and Tim nod at each other as Dev clears his throat.

Alexis:  Sorry, not sorry. Gross, can we rewind that?

Tim:  It’s in the universe now.  But proceed, Dev.

Dev:  First, the elephant in the room… well, one of the many… the briefcase.  A lot of people expected you to run out and capitalize on Celeste’s first loss in over 2 years of active competition.  But you didn’t.

Alexis looks almost stunned that this was a thing.  She holds up the briefcase and then turns her head to the microphone.

Alexis:  First off, I’m not a bitch, so no. No, I was never going to do that.  I want to make this clear.  I’m not going to cash in the briefcase behind Celeste’s back, or anybody’s back.  I’m going to let my intentions be known. When I’m ready, I’m going to let the champ know.  I’m not O’Malley afterall.  So erase that idea from your gray matter. I want to be the champion that everyone looks at as the champion without question.

Dev:  Glad to hear it.  So we won’t be seeing any back alley antics from you with the briefcase.  But, you have to understand why some might think that.

Tim butts into the conversation now as he steps in front of Alexis.

Tim:  Let’s get one thing straight.  We are not GRIME.  We’re nothing like them.  As a matter of fact, since no one on the men’s side of the locker room wants to step up and lead the charge against GRIME, I will.  Kelli, Halo, Melissa, Merlot, Jenifer, we got your back.  Eyesnsane, Kaos, Michi, Dax, and Mickey, we got your back too.

Dev:  It’s a nice thought, and… I mean this with all due respect, but… rewind to 2015 and The Nobodies, all of the underhanded tactics, group attacks, and… well, GRIME-like tactics.

Tim:  I get that.  But see, every member of The Nobodies has grown exponentially.  We’ve all changed.  We’ve grown up.  I’m not saying that we won’t still kick some ass and not apologize for it, but things are different now.  We started a trend, and now we’re collecting asses for stealing that trend.  Plagiarism isn’t cool, man. Not fucking cool.  But, now that The Nobodies are back, you won’t have to worry about their sloppy asses.  We’ll show them how to do it right. And with honor.  Kind of, because, ya know… Kris… and Celeste… and me…

Alexis:  And me… and Connor…

As if being called upon, Kris, Celeste, and Connor step forward, and the crowd cheers loudly for them.  Dev is about to say something, but he stops dead in his tracks as he sees them all approach.

Tim:  Watch and learn…

And with that, The Nobodies walk off down the hallway as the crowd continues to cheer for them.

Camera’s cut to the basketball courts. Two portable basketball rims are placed facing each other at a distance to have a small full court game. We see Eyesnsane, Alex Rush, Winter, and Dax on one side and Michi, Kaos, Tatsu, and Mickey on the other.

Eyesnsane checks the ball passing it to Alex. Alex takes two dribbles before tatsu steals in and takes a few steps to hit in a lay up for 2 points.

Winter: That just happened.

Tatsu: Murica…! Bitches!

Eyesnsane checks the ball to Alex, Alex dribbles the ball a few times as Tatsu runs at him. Alex passes the ball to Winter who quickly Dax as he’s under the rim and scores an easy lay up for 2 points.

Alex: Good team work.

Dax runs towards Alex as they high five. Michi checks the ball to Kaos. Kaos takes off for the rim and jumps up to dunk the ball with one hand.

Tatsu: Murica!!! Bitches!!!

Mickey can’t help but laugh at Tatsu’s level of excitement.

Eyesnsane: Nice one.

Eyesnsane checks the ball to Winter, Tatsu comes in to steal the ball but Winter dribbles between her legs to cross her over. With the cross over Winter passes the ball to Alex who does ano look pass to Dax. Dax dribbles while doing a step back, Kaos comes in to block the shot but Dax passes it to Eyesnsane as he runs and jumps for a fast pace lay up.  

Michi checks the ball to Tatsu. Tatsu runs to the three point line and goes for a three pointer but it gets blocked by Winter as she barely was able to tip the ball away.

Dax: Good D!

Winter: Ha! That’s what she said!

Alex: That’s what I hear all the time.

Tatsu: Those… Bitches!

Winter: Yeah, he’s hardcore champion for a reason eh bud!

Winter says as she and Tatsu laugh. Eyesnsane can’t help but let a chuckle.

Eyesnsane: I refuse to make another D joke.  Just saying.

Camera’s go to ringside.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp. After a few moments, in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash walks out as the fans boo loudly. SCU TV Champion Melissa Ruin comes out to a small pop that is covered by all the boos for Angel Kash.

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the crowd before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. The crowd boos loudly but then a small pop is heard as Melissa her TV title in the air.

The arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her.

Melissa on the other hand stays behind Angel walking down high fiving as many fans as she can.

Angel makes her way up the ring steps with Melissa standing back watching on. Angel looks down at Melissa then gets in the ring. Melissa slides in the ring to stand next to Angel.

Angel: Tonight, everyone saw another week in which SCU makes the biggest mistake. They didn’t book their very best, instead they book basics in matches. It should be their very best, the Trillion Dollar Princes Angel Kash.

Merlot, Kelli, Celeste, Jenifer, Veronica, the list goes one, everyone is beneath me. To be honest I should just be main eventing every show against myself.

Everybody knows that I made SCU, without me this place would have tanked let so many that start up and I don’t sign with. You see, you can be the champion, but you can never be Angel Kash. No one can ever be as perfect.

So next week, will Gianna put on another boring show or will they have the only main event star in SCU in the main event. Tell them Melissa, let them all know.

Angel hands Melissa the microphone. A small pop is heard to Angel’s dislike. The look Angel gives out feeds the crowd to cheer louder for Melissa.

Melissa: It’s true, Angel is the main event in SCU.

Angel smirks as the pop turns to boos.

Melissa: Angel has done everything she’s said she would do, and SCU treats her like this. They should be lucky to have her.

Angel snaches the microphone from Melissa which causes Melissa to give Angel a look.

Angel: Exactly. Which is why I expect to be treated as such. Next week, SCU will have the biggest match in its history, they will bring a mirror in the ring so that I can face myself in a 15 minute time limit draw.

The crowd boos Angel and her big ego.

Angel: You love me, I can hear in the hate you pretend to have towards me. The truth is, if I wasn’t I’d hate me too. It just sucks knowing you can never be me. Tell them Melissa, let them all know.

Angel hands Melissa the microphone.

Melissa: Many dislike Angel Kash because of who she is, that is not right.

Angel snatches the microphone from Melissa again. Melissa this time snacthes the microphone back to a massive pop.

Melissa: First off, while I can agree with some of what you’re saying, I need to make something clear to you, Angel Kash. I’m the SCU TV Champion. I’m who everyone tunes in to see. You want to get cute and disrespect everybody, I’m not going to stop you but you will respect the champion the fans tune in to see. You will respect me. Snatching the microphone from my hands like I am some bitch is not cool and if you do it again it will be the last thing you remember from tonight.

Angel turns to Darlyn as she slides a microphone in the ring. Angel looks at Melissa.

Melissa: You got something to say, you can pick your own damn microphone up.

Angel: Isn’t this cute, you win your first singles titles and now you think you're somebody. I made you, without me you’re nothing, just another Ruin, the smart one that was smart enough to follow me around. Without me, you wouldn’t be here, you probably would be in a hospital bed next to your crippled sister Debbi.

Melissa charges at Angel, but Angel is ready for it and nails Melissa in the face with the microphone. Melissa stumbles back, Angel takes the TV title from Melissa's shoulder and leaps towards Melissa, nailing her in the head with the title. Melissa goes down.

Angel: Stupid! I made you, now you’re done, it’s over. GRIME, finish what you started.

Angel leaves the ring as the purge sirens start to play. Cameras cut back to the basketball court.

Eyesnsane: Y’all hear that?

Kawaii Dragons: Purge!

Dax: Finish this game at a later time.

Mickey: Lets go see what’s going on, yeah?

Kaos: Let’s do this.

OTE and the Hardcore Champions runs towards the door to get in the hotel, they run towards the ringside area and bump into Marissa.

Michi: What’s going on?

Marissa: I think Nobility just broke up, Angel left Melissa Ruin laid out in the ring for GRIME to do what they will.

Eyesnsane: Not happening!

OTE and the Hardcore Champions take off, Alex whistles causing a loud horn type noise to be heard followed by stomps as Edwin is heard on his way to help. They make their way through the curtain to see GRIME surrounding the ring. Edwin charges at the ring, the GRIME wrestlers take notice and all scatter leaving the ringside area.

Main Event
Underground Championship
Stewart Mason vs O’Malley

Darlyn: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Underground Championship!  First… from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 235lb, he is… Stewart Maaaaaaaaaaaaason!!!

Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

The lights in the arena die down as the opening riffs of Gothic Celtic Music Shadow Wisps starts to play. The lights stay out for several seconds before dark green and white strobe lights start shining all around, and fog fills the entrance and along the ramp. Moments later , O’Malley steps through the curtain wearing a long black leather trenchoat. He is joined by lady companion, Darcy Donohue. They stand at the entrance for several moments before O’Malley takes the first step on their way to the ring, and Darcy follows closely behind.

Darlyn: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Darcy Donohue! From Dublin, Ireland...Weighing in at one hundred ninety-five pounds...Please welcome...O’MALLEY!!

Once he makes it to the ring, he lets Darcy walk up the steps and follows behind her. He holds the ropes open for her, and she steps through, and he enters after her. They stand in the center of the ring where Darcy removed O’Malley’s coat, then leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek before making her way to the outside, as his music dies down.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The two men walk to the middle of the ring. Stewart hits O'Malley with a low kick to his thigh. Stewart goes for another kick but O'Malley moves in closer grabbing Stewart and throws O’Malley with a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Gena: Stewart gets back up but O'Malley grabs his head in a side headlock. Stewart punches O'Malley in the gut then picks him up to drop him with a backdrop. O'Malley breaks the side headlock as his back hits the mat.

Chad: Stewart gets to his feet before O'Malley does. Stewart and O'Malley tie up, O'Malley gets the advantage and drops Stewart with a suplex. O'Malley jumps up in the air and hits a knee drop onto Stewart. O'Malley goes for the cover!

One…
Tw…

Chad: Stewart kicks out as he crawls over to the ropes. Referee Dylan Roberts holds O'Malley back as Stewart reaches around him and drops him face first into the middle turnbuckle. He stomps at the back of O'Malley until Dylan steps in the way, backing him up. Stewart pushes past and charges forward with a knee, but O'Malley moves out of the way.

Gena: Gail claps for him on the outside, and O'Malley doesn’t disappoint as he comes with a knee strike to the back of Stewart’s head. He picks Stewart up and then sets him into the corner. He steps back and nails a Yakuza Kick that causes Stewart to grab onto the top rope, pulling himself away from the corner.

Chad: Stewart rests on the top rope as O'Malley sizes him up. O'Malley comes in for a jab, but Stewart fires back with an elbow to his face. O'Malley holds onto his face as Gail pounds the mat on the outside. Stewart kicks O'Malley in the gut and lands him on the ground with a Powerbomb.

Gena: Stewart goes to lift him up once more for another Powerbomb, but O'Malley punches him right in the face. He strikes him three more times before Stewart drops him down with a Sitdown Powerbomb. He hooks the leg one last time.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad: Stewart grabs onto O'Malley’s tights, bringing him back up to a standing position. He sends him into the ropes and catches him with a Back Body Drop, followed by a Leg Drop. He grabs onto O'Malley’s arm and begins wrenching it between his legs.

Gena: O'Malley swings his legs around, wrapping them around the bottom rope. Dylan counts to four, and Stewart lets go.  O’Malley hits a Low Blow on Stewart. Dylan calls O’Malley, who shrugs it off. He gets up. He shoves Dylan, but Dylan shoves him back! O’Malley goes to swing at him, but Dylan ducks it and Stewart gets up to his feet, catching O’Malley with a Big Boot to the face!

Chad: Wrestling 101, do NOT piss off the referee! If Stewart wasn’t there to interject, Dylan would have knocked O’Malley back a few steps. Stewart is taking advantage of the opportunity as he drops an elbow straight to O’Malley’s sternum. He picks Stewart up and sends him into the ropes. O’Malley goes for a Clothesline, but Stewart ducks it, catching him on the rebound with a Spinning Spinebuster! Hooks the leg!

1!
2!
Thr-Kickout!

Gena: Stewart lets up as Darcy pounds the mat.  She tries to trip up Stewart.  O’Malley quickly gets to Stewart and picks him up, striking him with a Jumping Savate Kick. Stewart drops to the ground, and O'Malley drops down right away as Dylan counts.

1!
2!
Thr-Kickout!!

Gena: Stewart slides outside of the ring to collect himself. He takes a deep breath as he paces back and forth on the outside. Darcy approaches, but Gail is there and spins her around, slapping the taste out of her mouth.  I *think* we’ve got another Victoria Thorn situation on our hands!

Chad: O'Malley doesn’t give Stewart the chance as he slides to the outside of the ring. He charges at Stewart, but Stewart ducks and sends O'Malley right into the ring post! Stewart wraps O'Malley’s arm around the ring post.

Gena: He places one of his feet against the post as he pulls. Gail steps up to him, shouting at Stewart as he completely ignores her. He wrenches the arm as O'Malley shouts out in pain. Dylan gets his count to eight, and Stewart rolls inside of the ring.

Chad:  Stewart turns around as O'Malley catches him with a Spinning Heel Kick. O’Malley’s got it in the center of the ring, and he locks on The Celtic Crush (Reverse Cloverleaf)!  Stewart fights it as much as he can.  He tries to get to the ropes, but O’Malley keeps it centered in the ring.  He turns slightly each time Stewart tries to move, keeping him right where he wants him.  Stewart looks around, seeing the distance between him and the ropes, and he can’t help but give in and tap!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here is your winner and STILL Underground Champion… O’Malley!!!