Author Topic: SCU Ep 65 Results  (Read 3734 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Ep 65 Results
« on: July 06, 2020, 09:35:00 AM »

>SCU Presents Underground Ep. 65

We are coming at you from the Staggs Dungeon, Las Vegas, Nevada. In front of a live audience of 100 (SCW stars if they wish to attend. GRIME and SCU wrestlers SCW, SCU ring crew, production teams) July 5th, at 11:55pm PST

All segments are to be sent by the SCW segment deadline.

1 hour before the start of SCU Ep. 65 we see the Hardcore Tag Team Champions in the parking lot as a small crowd has gathered around the champions. Tatsu is seen wearing a referee shirt as Alex is sitting on top of Edwin and Winter is standing next to them holding a skateboard.

Tatsu: You bitches ready?

Winter: Yep!

The rhino nods his head as Alex smiles.

Alex: Yeah mate. Ready as a lumberjack getting a bonus for choppy chopping trees.

Tatsu: On three… One bitches… Two bitches…

Winter takes two steps running then drops the skateboard to take off.

Tatsu: Three, bitches!!!

Alex: Winter, you cheater! Cheaters never prosper, except the ones that do!

Alex says as Edwin takes off as they run around the block having a race. Winter turns around to see Alex right behind her.

Alex: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Winter: Oh shit.

Winter kicks and pushes to gain some distance. Alex taps on Edwin back as they slow down just a bit. Winter gets about 45 feet ahead of them.

Winter turns around again to see she’s gained a bit of distance on Alex.

Winter: Hurry up slow pole!

Alex: RUN FORREST RUN! I mean RUN RHINOSAURUS RUN!

Winter turns the block and keeps pushing and kicking to keep her speed going. Winter keeps going and turns around again to see Alex cut the corner as well.

Winter: Hurry up! Edwin is slow.

Alex taps on Edwin.

Alex: It’s okay buddy, I know we have this.

Edwin makes a horn type noise.

Alex: You’re right mate hold on.

Alex takes his phone and starts to call Winter… Winter cuts the corner as her phone starts to go off. Winter kicks and pushes before getting her phone out.

Winter: You guys that slow that you have to call me, no longer in yelling distance eh bud?

Alex: Edwin told me to call you to tell you about the speed bump up ahead.

Winter: Nice try Alex but I ain’t falling for it.

Winter hangs up the phone.

Alex: Okay Edwin, lets go buddy.

Alex tabs on the rhino’s back twice and it starts going full speed. Winter takes the last turn as she has about 40 feet of distance. Edwin goes from 18 mph to top speed of 34 mph.

Alex: HOLY GAMOLE!

Edwin takes the final turn as Winter turns around and sees that Alex and Edwin are just 20 feet behind her.

Winter: Oh crap!

Winter yells out, she turns to face ahead as she does so her skateboard hits a speed bump that stops her skateboard and sends her into the air. By now Edwin has caught up to her and catches her with his nose before she can fall face first onto the street pavement.

Winter: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Winter yells as each step  Edwin takes has Winter’s belly hops on Edwin's nose. They finally get back to Tatsu. Edwin lowers his head to let Winter fall gently to the pavement as she yells.

Winter: I win!

Alex: Your skateboard is half way down the block.

Alex points two fingers in the direction of the skateboard.

Alex: Right there and you can’t say it’s not, cause I can see it with me peepers!

Winter: I still got to Tatsu first as my hands and upper body were ahead of Edwin.

Edwin lowers his head again and pokes Winter on her butt.

Winter: Rules are rules.

Edwin pokes her butt again this time a bit harder.

Winter: Ouch… Okay, okay, I lost!

Alex gets off of Edwin as Tatsu raises his hand in victory.

Tatsu: Winner... Bitches!

The sense fades out as we we live to Dev as he gets ready to interview the Hardcore Tag Team Champions.

Dev: In a few minutes you and Alex will be facing off against theFAME in a TLC match. A first for you Winter and for the Hrdcore Tag Team Championship.

Winter stops Dev.

Winter: That’s not the only first bud.

Dev: What do you mean?

Winter: No one ever interviews the Kawaii Dragons, I’m a bit confused. You sure you didn’t mean to interview Alex and Edwin? It’s okay to tell me the truth eh.

Alex turns to Winter.

Alex: You and Tatsu running around here like kids, it’s a bit hard for Dev to ever catch up to interview you mate. I mean, ya like a Kawaii jumping bean thingy, one minute ya there, then you’re like ninja’s and disappear all spooky like. You run reeeeeeeeally fast!

Winter: Don’t take his side.

Alex looks at Dev.

Alex: Why you never interview the Kawaii Dragons, bloody hell, they held these titles longer than anyone. They won the titles and held them as long as Chuck Berry played with his ding a ling and he really liked that ding a ling.

Winter: Yeah, now as for theFAME, they made a statement a few weeks ago attacking many tag teams but not us. They wanted to get noticed, now they have a chance at these.

Alex: Winter’s these are really nice!

Winter: Hey, I meant the titles not the tittes eh!

Alex: Oh right… These are nice too, an almost close second.

Dev looks at the two not sure how to go about it.

Winter: You look confused bud.

Dev: How do you plan on coming back from a loss to The Jeckel’s last week?

Alex: You win some you lose some, nature of the beast. Hehe, I forgot we lost till he just told us. Crazy, crazy Dev.

Winter: Be honest Dev, you think I lose a lot of matches eh bud?

Dev: Well…

Winters: What happens when the titles are one…. I said titles, look at my face you shithead not my tittes.

Dev shakes his head.

Winter: We never lose the titles. Sure the Jeckel’s beat me last week but if the titles had been on the line then you know we would’ve come out on top.

Dev: Alex, this is the first time you and Winter will team together with Tatsu or the Rhino. Do you think you and Winter can get the job done and do you feel you two are the best combination of the four HArdcore champions.

Winter: First off asshole, the Rhino you speak of has a name. You will address him as such. Edwin is a part of the team, and stop trying to stir shit up. It won't work.

Winter looks at Alex.

Winter: Sorry didn’t mean to cut you off there eh bud.

Alex: I don’t care cause you so put him in his place. In yer face Devil! In yer face… Wait, what did he ask me?

Dev: Can you get the job done?

Alex: Well, I’m a wrestler, right? I got the spandex riding up my crinkly bottom, so I can get that job done. If you asked me if I could do a plumbing job, I probably couldn’t because I’m not a plumber, but I can wrestle a little bit and it is a wrestling match so duuuuuh, the job will get done, we will get paid to do the job, and we’ll be coming back with the titles. Now I have a question for you Devil?

Dev: Oh?

Alex: What’s a TLC match? Is it one where I have to use foreplay?

Dev looks towards Winter with a look of confusion on his face as the camera cuts elsewhere.

Outside of the General Manager's office, we see Gianni and Veronica standing by. Gianni has a huge smile on his face, and Veronica looks a bit amused as the crowd at ringside boos them loudly. Gianni flips his fingers under his chin, the classic Italian "fuck you". This brings even more boos, causing both to smile even bigger.

Gianni: Welcome back to business kinda as usual. Now ya germ infested assholes get to watch live from the Staggs Dungeon, and what an honor it is for ya.

Veronica: And I am the first class mean girl your Queen of Mean Veronica Freakin Taylor trust me the pleasure is all yours.

Veronica let out a small giggle, as she fluffs her hair smugly.

Veronica: Like really, quarantine hasn't done any favors to these basics.

Gianni nods in agreement.  He looks over to his right to see Dev Khatri approaching to get a few words, but Gianni shakes his head and points at him to pause for a minute.

Gianni: I'm glad we get to start chargin' ya marks again, puttin' more money in our pockets, so I guess spray sanitizer and face masks is gonna be out best friends when we start goin' down to ringside. But that won't be tonight. We're too big a part of this show to risk infection, which is probably the only reasin GRIME decided not to book a show tonight. Smart.

Gianni nods at Veronica, who nods back in agreement. Gianni looks over to Dev and Dev approaches them.

Gianni: Whoa, whoa… six feet back please. Social distance ya'self. You been talkin' to the commoners.

Dev: It's kind of my job. Now, I've got a lot of questions about your big announcement at the end of episode 64.

Gianni: Look, we ain't here to talk about that. Don't you realize ya standin' near the next SCU Combat Champion? Show the lady some respect.

Dev turns to Veronica and bows his head.

Dev: My apologies Ms. Taylor.

Veronica rolled her eyes before saying in her normal condescending tone.

Veronica: Better be, seriously so tired of disrespect from these basics. I will forgive you this time because I am so nice. But you know who I won’t forgive Team uggo. That whole gym of basics, uggos, and freaks. And Merlot Ugayno well we can talk about that once I take the Combat title from her.

Veronica smugly says proudly as the fans boo the statement, which causes her to roll her eyes. Gianni chuckles.

Gianni: That's not just her blowin' smoke neither. While I was trainin' to be a wrestler, I was also trainin' to be a boxer. I have been trainin' my lady in boxin' since we first got together. When she faces off against Merlot, she's gonna have a lot more knowledge than ya current champ. And with a friend who has trained in MMA, Veronica Freakin' Taylor is gonna be the best Combat Champion ya ever seen. So she can prove to all ya naysayers that she truly is the best thing in SCU today. So Merlot is gonna wish she took my advice to enjoy the coming weeks off to train, cause that arrogance is gonna be her downfall.

Veronica smugly smirks batting an eyelash at Giani.

Veronica: Oh, don’t we know that but Merlot isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed babe. I mean lets face it she just thinks shes going to go on forever fighting the good fight I mean its cute. But, I have been wanting to settle this score for so long like put me on the back burner to feature that uggo? Like do they not know who I am?

Veronica said, shrugging her shoulders.

Veronica: And we all know I am smarter, and better looking thats just the cherry on top honestly.

Gianni: I'm done playin' Nice Guy. I never been a nice guy. I got this position in SCU by not bein' a nice guy. Last week was the final straw, Merlot. You wanna be made an example of? You wanna carry all of SCU on ya back? Go for it. Just get ready for that shit to come tumblin' down on you. And when ya lose the Combat Championship, and everythin' comes crashin' down, don't be surprised if no one remembers ya for lettin' em down. That's how ungrateful these people are. You have been warned.

Veronica smirks evilly at her man moving in closer to him.  As she says.

Veronica: And that will be the best, because it is time for her to learn her place. Just like everyone else see Team Go eventually will have no choice but to bow at my feet, where they belong. And anyone else who wants in my way, well I am not the one to mess with isn’t that right boo?

Gianni wraps his arms around Veronica from behind and holds her in close. He leans over her shoulder and stares right at Dev as if to tell him to leave, but stays silent for a bit.

Dev: Well, good luck with, um, all of that. Thank you for your time.

Gianni: The pleasure was all yours. Goodbye.

Gianni slowly waves goodbye to Dev, who uncomfortably walks off. Gianni leans in and gives Veronica a kiss as the camera cuts elsewhere.

Hardcore Tag Team Championship
TLC Match
theFame vs Alex Rush and Winter Elemental

Darlyn:  The following contest is a Tables Ladders and Chairs Match for the Hardcore Tag Team Championship!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the challengers!

The lights in the arena dim, as the crowd grows silent with anticipation. Suddenly, the  synth heavy sounds of “Viol” by Gesaffelstein fill the arena, the crowds silence quickly turns into jeers. Suddenly, a single, large spotlight shines onto the entrance way. With the crowd still heavily booing,  “The Stand Out” Donovan Rayne and “The 1NFAMOUS” Bentley Black emerge onto the entrance way.

Both men, dawning matching leather jackets stand with smirks on their faces. With the crowd steadily raining down jeers on the men, they make an about face, turning their backs to the crowd. Then, the third and final member of the FAME, “the Provocateur” Delta Rayne steps out from behind the curtain. Delta, who finds herself standing in between her the two men, places her hands onto her vivacious hips. After a moment, the spotlight fades out to more vibrant strobe lighting. The lighting, reminiscent of what you’d see at a fashion show, begins to fill the arena. Then, as flashbulbs begin to fill the space, Donovan and Bentley both turn back to face the fans. As they both throw their arms into the air, the crowd’s intensity picks up.

Darlyn  Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black… theFAME!!!

After a moment of mouthing insults towards the fans, the men both throw their arms back down. Then, linked arm and arm with Delta, the three members  of the FAME make their way down to the ringside area. Largely ignoring the fans on their way down, the three individuals walk with purpose, not losing focus on the ring. Reaching the ringside area, the three stop walking. Delta then lets go of her brother and best-friend’s arms, as they walk in front of her. The two men then ascend onto the ring apron. Both men face with their backs towards the ring, as Delta approaches the ring apron. Looking up at her two clients, she smiles before backing away slightly. Donovan and Bentley then quickly enter the ring.

Walking over to the stairs, “The Provocateur” walks up them, and quickly walks to the center of the ring apron. Turning her back towards the ring, she places her arms onto the top rope. Placing her foot onto the bottom rope, she pushes backwards, flipping herself over the top rope, landing into the ring.  Facing the hard-camera side of the arena, Donovan and Bentley climb onto the middle turnbuckle on opposite sides of the ring. Standing in the center, Delta points to both of her clients, who then remove their leather jackets and jump down from the turnbuckle after taunting towards the crowd for a moment. As the two men walk towards the center of the ring, they hand their jackets over to Delta. Then, once again turning their backs to the camera, both men pose with their backs towards the camera. Suddenly, the camera does a panning zoom of both mens trunks to read “The Stand Out” and “1NFAMOUS” respectively.

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Darlyn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents, representing the Hardcore Tag Team Champions, they are… Alex Rush and Winter Elemental!!!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush!  Winter comes up behind him and throws her arms into the air.. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof.  Winter slides inside of the ring and begins working the corners as the fans cheer out. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Winter rolls to the outside and immediately grabs a table, while Donovan and Bentley team up to bring in a few ladders.  Alex looks around, and counts to two, before a lightbulb goes off.

Gena:-  He rolls to the outside and begins throwing chairs into the ring, one at a time until the whole rack of ten has been tossed inside.  Bentley and Donovan dodge them as they fly in.

Chad:  Winter uses the distraction to halfway set up a table.  Before she finishes, Donovan rushes at her, causing her to drop it against the ropes.  Winter hits a kick to the back of Bentley’s knee.

Gena:-  Bentley goes down to his knee as he tries to adjust it.  Meanwhile, Alex slides inside and throws Bentley at the table, stopping short to hit a Drop Toe Hold.

Chad:  Bentley’s head bounces off of the table as Donovan picks Winter up and drops her with a Samoan Drop.  He grabs hold of her leg, ready to pin until the titles catch his attention.

Gena:-  A rookie pause, but he picks up the ladder and starts to set it up until Alex rushes over and begins tickling him, causing the ladder to fall.  Donovan laughs as he squirms.

Chad:  Bentley walks up behind Alex and nails a German Suplex to the champ, right on top of one of the chairs he brought in.  Bentley points to the ladder and they team up to set it up.

Gena:-  Winter sneaks up behind them with a steel chair and she swings with everything she’s got.  She rams it right into Donovan’s ribs as Bentley sweeps up a chair.

Chad:  He swings the chair, but it turns into him and Winter sparring… with chairs.  Meanwhile, Alex picks up a chair and goes to swing, but Donovan turns, ready for it.

Gena:-  Alex scratches the back of his head, coming up with an excuse as Donovan shouts at him.  Alex throws the chair at Donovan and adjusts his elbow pad before ramming it right into the chair, in turn, into Donovan’s face!

Chad:  Alex stumbles back into the ropes, leaning down as he hangs onto the top rope with one arm.  Winter shouts “GRIME!” and as Bently turns to follow her pointed finger, Winter catches him on the side of his head with the chair.

Gena:-  She drags Bentley over to the table and flings him into the table.  He leans against it as Donovan stumbles up to his feet.  Winter hits a Dropkick to him, knocking him into Bentley.

Chad:  Alex darts across the ring, hitting a battering ram with his head to the stomach of Donovan, putting both members of theFAME through the table!

Gena:-  Winter begins setting up the ladder as Alex’s eyes roll around in his head.  He stumbles from side to side before shaking it off.  He helps set up the ladder, and he and Winter begin climbing the ladder.

Chad:  As they reach the top, they begin to try to unstrap their Hardcore Tag Team Championships.  Bentley slowly gets to his feet to try to stop them.

Gena:-  Winter sees this and she nods to Alex, leaping off to land right on top of him.  Within a few seconds, Alex gets the belts off the hook and scurries down the ladder, handing one to Winter!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners and STILL Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Alex Rush and Winter Elemental!!!

The crowd cheers as Tatsu comes skipping down the ramp, with Edwin-Robert right behind her, almost seeming to mimic her skipping.  They meet with Alex and Winter to celebrate their win.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see one half of the Pride Tag Team Champs Ariana Angelos walking through the backstage area with her half of the championships around her waist.

Krystal: Hey Ari.

Ariana looks up and sees the Australian Go Gym Graduate Krystal Wolfe standing nearby with her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

Ariana: You're unhappy about us both being in the Battle Royal as well?

Krystal: Like I said on Twitter, the scheme that Veronica and Gianni have cooking up is so obvious that it’d be a surprise if Veronica didn’t interfere.

Ariana: What about the Combat Championship?

Krystal: I bet Gianni would’ve been happy to keep that stipulation if Veronica had somehow won but that’s not an issue for tonight, my main priority is keeping Veronica out of the match and winning my first title.

Ariana: Even if it comes down to between us?

Krystal: We may be friends Ari but if it does come down to between us then it’ll be all business, we’re both after the TV Title after all.

Ariana: Right, and I’m hoping Carter wins the men’s TV Title.

Krystal: You and me both, regardless of what happens in the Battle Royal, either at Veronica’s hands or if we are the last women standing, good luck tonight.

Ariana: Likewise.

The two Go Gym Grads share a fist bump before they go their separate ways as the scene fades.

Jared James Nichols opening vocals on "Nails In The Coffin" cuts through the silence, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke. Standing behind him, the silhouette of “The Freight Train of Pain” Casey Williams appears. As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Burke glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo. Max swiftly removes his Abaddon mask and cackles into the camera, lifting his championship above his head as Casey towers behind him. Casey passes Max the microphone as Max places his World Nightmare Championship over Casey’s shoulder.

Max:  Another episode with your World Nightmare Champion riding the pine. Put me in coach, I’m your star player.

Max pats his title. Nostrils flaring, Burke stares deep into the camera at the viewers at home.

Max:  This championship right here says so. You see, the longer I’m not utilized to my full potential... you’re just making this Nightmare worse.

The spotlight flickers on the gloved hand that holds the World Nightmare Championship. The studded leather glove is adorned with a steel CW emblem on top of a pad across the knuckles of the glove. Casey looks down at his glove and smirks as Max catches his eye.

Max:  I would like to properly introduce you all to my longtime personal friend, foe, colleague, and now my official representation as my licensed manager…

The devilish grin widens below the beard of “Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree”, “The Destroyer” Max Burke.

Max:  ... Mr. Casey Williams. Ladies and gentlemen of the Underground, and fellow associates in G.R.I.M.E. Mr. Williams and myself have a storied history here in Sin City. Through it all, whether this man was next to me or across from me we had each other’s respect. That respect grew into friendship, and over the years he’s become family. When I revealed myself here in the Underground it was no surprise that Casey had his suspicions. I have come back to Sin City to remind the world just how dangerous I truly am. It’s unfortunate that you cannot comprehend just how devastating this Nightmare has become. I have built a lot of friendships over the years here in Sin City, and one thing remains fact... we always have each others’ backs.

Casey places the G.R.I.M.E. World Nightmare Championship over Max’s shoulder. Casey places both of his massive hands on the shoulders of his buddy. Max looks over his shoulder, and catches another glimpse of the glove.

Max:  Trust me, you don’t want the big man’s autograph. Listen to me carefully... the longer you sit me the more punishment will be inflicted on our next victim. The choice is yours. This blood is on your hands.

Max drops the microphone on the canvas, and spins on his heel as "Nails In The Coffin" fills the air once again. Max and Casey leave the ring, but don’t head to the back. They simply join the crowd to watch the rest of the show.

During a 'commercial break,' a small stand is set up in the center stage with a big sign hanging from the front that reads "VITAMEATAVEGAMIN - contains vitamins, meats, vegetables, minerals -- alcohol 23%." On top of the stand is a single table spoon and a brown bottle filled with -- something. Not to mention a toy replica of the SCU TV championship belt. The SCW stars in attendance watch with curious and bemused wonder as one-half of the SCU Pride Tag Team Champions, Ariana Angelos, walks out wearing a beret and carrying a small, plastic megaphone. She takes a seat in the director's chair and makes herself comfortable before speaking into the megaphone...

Ariana: Okay! Can we please have that pretty young lady out here to rehearse the commercial?

And soon enough, laughter is heard from the audience and some even face-palm (yes I'm looking at YOU Ben Jordan!) as Ariana's tag team partner and bestie, Helluva Bottom Carter walks out in a red wig and blue and white polka dot dress; resembling Lucy Ricardo from the hit classic, "I Love Lucy."

Ariana: You are absolutely perfect for the new SCU Television Champion campaign!

HBCarter: Oh, thank you! You're too kind.

Ariana: That's why I selected you for this commercial, to prove to the world that you belong on television, as the television champion!

HBCarter: Golly! I sure hope I remember my lines.

Ariana: Just do your best, and remember; be bright and vivacious!

HBCarter: Yessir-er, ma'am! Yes ma'am!

Ariana motions towards the table and Carter.

Ariana: And ... action!

Carter turns and faces the SCW audience, holding the brown bottle in his/her hand.

HBCarter: Hello friends! I'm your Vitameatavegamin girl! Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? You don't want to be anything like the current TV Champion, Shooter Reed, so this is what you have to do. Just take a great big table spoon before every match!

Ariana: And now you take some.

Carter picks up the table spoon and carefully pours some into the spoon and smiles at the audience.

HBCarter: It's so TASTY too!

Carter shovels the spoon into his mouth and his face freezes ... he slowly pulls the spoon out and grimaces.

HBCarter: This stuff tastes like shit!

Ariana: Hey I MADE that! ... Er, I mean ... you have to pretend to like it or else nobody will believe that you're TV Champion material! Now try again.

Carter makes a face and grimaces, but does as he is told. He pours another spoonful and takes the dosage, and grimaces as he slides the spoon out...

HBCarter: It's so TASTY too -- just like candy!

He shudders involuntarily which just cracks his audience up.

Ariana: Nope, once more! You'll like this stuff if it's the last thing you do!

HBCarter: And it may very well be!

His whole body shudders before he pours another spoonful, then looks to the SCWers with the brightest (fakest) smile.

HBCarter: It's so TASTY too!

He takes the dose and this time -- nothing. he smiles.

HBCarter: Just like candy -- HONEST! Hahaha!

He then looks away from the audience to Ariana and smiles.

HBCarter: You were right! This stuff tastes pretty good when you get used to it!

Ariana: I TOLD you! Now c'mon Carter! This whole chance at the TV title won't mean much if you can't finish this commercial!

Carter winks and gives her the 'bang bang' salute before turning back to the SCW audience, many of whom are trying unsuccessfully at stifling their laughter.

HBCarter: Hello ladies! Gentlemen! And undecided! I'm your Vitaveggiemeat girl! Are you tired? R7un down? Listless? Do you pop out at parties!? Are you unpoopular like Cooter, er, Shooter Reed?

He slams the bottle down and places his hands on his hips.

HBCarter: Well ARE you!? Well that sucks to be you then, doesn't it!? But I'll tell you what I'm going to do! I'm going to help you all out with this bittle lottle - LITTLE BOTTLE! Yes with Vita... vita... with this stuff, all you have to do is take a spoonful before every match so you don't end up like that bitch!

Carter gently sets the spoon down and tries to pour the concoction into the spoon but misses -- and misses again. He then turns around and hops up onto the edge of the stand, crosses his legs and takes a belt right from the bottle! The SCW audience is in absolute hysterics at the kid as even Ari is trying to keep a straight face while their fellow graduate, Kris, can be heard off-camera cracking up like a lunatic.

HBCarter: So join the 2020 Anti-Cooter Campaign and get a great big bottle of ....

He pats the bottle and smiles.

HBCarter: ... This shit!

He hiccups rather loudly as Ariana hops up from her director's chair and approaches him. He turns his head and the two champions just -- stare -- at each other for several long seconds.

Ariana: Carter?

HBCarter: Hm?

Ariana: Are you alright?

HBCarter: Yeah I'm good but it's HOT in here!

Ari motions off-camera and Krys hurries onto the stage.

Ariana: Give me a hand with him, will you?

The two women then take hold of the stand and wheels it away and off-stage to much laughter and applause.

Krystal: I TOLD you we should have warned him that stuff was laced with alcohol!

HBCarter: Hotter than the tights on Brother David's ass!

And behind the curtain they go!

We are taken to the corridors of the Staggs Dungeon ahead of tonight's Underground show. The usual collection of wrestlers, backstage interviewers and crew can be seen milling about, generally going about their business.

Despite not being booked for the night's proceedings, Mark "The Dragon" Cross can be seen moving between them, passing out fancy-looking invitations on fancy-looking card. Each one seems to be getting a variety of confused, disgusted, or disappointed looks.

The Dragon: DARCY! Got an invitation for you!

With a broad smile, he passes the card across to her

She looks down at the card, and up to him, refusing to take it.

Darcy: Whatever it is for, no thanks. I don’t have the patience for your childish antics tonight, Mr. Cross. I’ve had a stressful evening as it is.

Darcy folds her arms and seems to be waiting for O’Malley to return from wherever he might be at the moment.

The Dragon: All the more reason to come to a party then!

He waves it back in her direction

The Dragon: You can let your hair down, it'll be fun! Granted due to some...GRIME related booking changes it's a little premature, but since I've already rented the space…

Darcy turns her full attention to Cross, folding her arms in annoyance. She still refuses to look at the invitation, and she glares at him.

Darcy: And just what might you be celebrating? Last I checked, you lost against Ben Jordan.

She grins and lets out a chuckle, rubbing it in.

The Dragon: Putting the Underground title back in my hands of course!

He holds the face of the invite up, the words 'Mark "The Dragon" Cross Title Victory Party" embossed on the front in large gold lettering.

The Dragon: It's just a shame we didn't get to actually have the match yet, but we all know history is just going to repeat itself when it comes to the result, right?

Darcy bursts out laughing as she gets a good look at the invitation. She shakes her head and points to it.

Darcy: That...that is simply hilarious. Thank you for the laugh, Mr. Cross. I did need it after tonight.

She laughs some more before taking the invitation from his hand and ripping it to pieces. She then tosses the pieces on the ground before glaring back to him.

Darcy: Too bad for you, you wasted your time in planning that so-called victory party. Because it’s never going to happen.

Darcy stomps on the ripped up pieces and snarls at him. Before he gets a chance to respond, the camera pans back and O’Malley appears on the scene, the Underground Championship over his shoulder. He puts an arm around Darcy and glares at Cross.

O'Malley: What’s never gonna happen? What bullshite is Crossy spewing now?

The Dragon: Well now that's just immature…

He shakes his head disapprovingly as he looks down at the mess made by Darcy's littering antics. Some poor guy or girl would have to sweep that up.

The Dragon: I'm just passing out party invites. I guess since Darcy does the talking out of this arrangement she's RSVP'ed on your behalf?

O’Malley glances down at the torn up invite and raises an eyebrow before he looks back to Cross, annoyed. Darcy holds herself back from responding, letting O’Malley speak for himself now that he’s there.

O'Malley: Not sure what made ye think we’d be interested in attendin’ any party ye got planned, Crossy. And she doesn’t do the talkin’ fer me, in case ye hadn’t noticed.

He drops his arm from around Darcy and adjust the Underground Championship over his shoulder.

Darcy: Mr. Cross here has planned a victory party for himself because he thinks that he’s going to win the championship back from you, my love.

O’Malley chuckles as he looks to Darcy then back to Cross.

O'Malley: Is that so?

The Dragon: That's what it says on the invite.

He holds up another one from his stack.

The Dragon: One-on-one, no flying briefcases? The result seems pretty inevitable to…

Something on the belt catches his eye

The Dragon: Mate you've got finger marks on it! Come on it's not hard to give it a polish once in a while!

O’Malley rolls his eyes and glances down at the title belt.

O'Malley: I keep it polished just fine, Crossy. Yer just seeing things because ye can’t stand to see someone else as champ.

O’Malley smirks and pats the belt for good measure.

O'Malley: Better get used to it, because like Darcy said, ye ain’t winnin’ it back anytime soon...if ever again. Ye might as well call everyone ye invited to that stupid party of yers that it’s been cancelled.

The Dragon: You've just...put more finger marks on it...I can't even…

Shaking his head disapprovingly, he turns on his heel and sets off down the corridor.

The Dragon: Fucking amateurs holding title belts...can't even keep them shiny...Hey! Come to my party!

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Ep 65 Results
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 09:46:53 AM »

Mayhem Survival Qualifying Match
Alexis and Tim Staggs vs The Good Shepherds

Darlyn: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Survival Qualifying Match…Introducing first…On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma standing at five eight and weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds she is Virginia Mae Putnam!!!

The white light flashes across the stage when "Breathe Into Me" by Red comes on the speakers. The lights begin to flash out onto the crowd as Virginia comes out of the curtains. Virginia holds up the Good Book into the air and points to it and then she walks down the ramp. The fans reach out to touch her and she pulls out her cross necklace and holds it out to ward their demonic presence away. She slides into the ring and puts her necklace back but keeps showing off the Good Book. She walks to all corners of the ring and watches the fans boo her and then she stops in the center of the ring and falls to her knees, looking up at the ceiling and the light shines down on her and she praises Him.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is six six and weighed in this morning at two hundred seventy five pounds. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Darlyn: Aaaaaaaand their opponents…

The lights in the arena go out as the beat to "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers. As the electric organ picks up, a red light flashes across the screen as random faces begin to show on the screen. Then, a man in a white Bad Boys hooded jacket, and a black mask, steps out onto the stage, pausing as he looks down at the ground. As the music picks up, the figure pulls his hood back, yanking his mask off to reveal Tim Staggs.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, standing at six three and weighing in at one hundred ninety five pounds, he is... "The Nobody" Tim Staaaaaaaaaaggs!!!

Suddenly the music changes and "Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the crowd now cheers her on.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at five five and weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

The pair make their way to the ring and climb onto the apron where the two look across the ring at the Good Shephards.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:- What a Mayhem Survival qualifying match with these two tag teams tonight. Tim Staggs and his wife Alexis are facing Father Gerald and Virginia.

Chad: And it looks like we are going to be starting out with Alexis and Virginia in the ring Gena. Tim and Father Gerald are slowly making their way out of the ring and the two women are beginning to circle in the middle of the ring.

Gena:- This is going to be interesting Chad. Virginia is quite the little firecracker and Alexis does have that briefcase and one heck of a wrestling resume.

Chad: Both women have locked up in the middle of the ring where Alexis has turned the collar and elbow tie up into a side headlock. Virginia is fighting off the hold and twisting the arm of Alexis into a hammerlock.

Gena:- Alexis ducks back under the hold and then while keeping hold of the arm of Virginia, she pulls her in for a short arm clothesline.

Alexis and Virginia begin to trade punches before Alexis attempts a round house that Virginia ducks then catching her around the waist, she lifts her over with a german suplex that she bridges for a pin.

Chad: First pin of the match but Alexis is too strong and kicks out at two. Virginia is angry.

Alexis rolls to the side as Virginia slams her hands on the mat. Getting to her feet, she is surprised as Alexis charges across the ring with a spear that doubles Virginia over but she lands close to her corner where she is able to tag in Father Gerald who steps into the ring where Alexis is and with a condescending smile motions for her to tag in her husband.

Gena:- Now let’s see what is going to happen when Tim Staggs and Father Gerald are in the ring.

Chad: Tim attacks first with an attempted double leg take down but Father Gerald was ready for it. He just punished Tim with a hard forearm to the back of his head.

Gena:- Tim is down but not out as Father Gerald picks him up and whipping him across the ring follows up with a lou thesz press. Gerald is raining down punches on Tim.

Chad: Tim manages to push Gerald off and fights to his feet.

Tim rushes up behind Gerald who has risen and catches him around the waist. He attempts a german suplex but Gerald blocks it then reverses the hold and takes Tim over in a german suplex. Tim is caught and brought to his feet again but is able to block a second german near the corner before rolling forward and sending the face of Gerald into a turnbuckle. Grabbing his face, Gerald stumbles away as Tim catches him from behind and hits a triple German suplex on Father Gerald. The last one sends Gerald towards his corner where he tags in Virginia who charges into the ring and towards Tim.

Gena:- Virginia is about to attack Tim Staggs but I don’t think that his wife is going to be too happy about that.

Chad: That’s the truth because Alexis is in the ring and takes Virginia down with a wicked looking spear. Wait, what is this.

Gena:- Alexis has the arm of Virginia and is looking on the AGE of Alexis!

Chad: There is nowhere for Virginia to go.

Gena:- Virginia is tapping out to the submission hold from Alexis Staggs.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Here are your winners… Tim and Alexis STAGGS!!!

The shot fades in and we see Eyesnsane, wearing a black t-shirt with big white letters across the front that read, “O.T.E” he is also wearing blue jeans and black boots. The shot zooms in to focus on his torso as he stares into the camera.

Eyesnsane: There are times where you just need to shoot your shot. Times that life will present you with where you simply must seize the moment. This is one of those times. First, I have no problem walking into the unknown. Because I know that I have the intestinal fortitude to rise to any occasion and can overcome any challenge.

I believe that all of our great fans deserve something different. Something more than what they have been getting and I have no problem being that something. Representing Over the Edge as that force of change. A change you can see, a change you can believe in. The time has come for me to climb the next rung on the SCU ladder.

So, tonight. I will be taking the open challenge to face Shooter Reed and whoever else may be involved in whatever match may come. Tonight I will lead the championship charge for Over the Edge and for the fans of SCU. I will find a way to be the agent of change tonight and capture the SCU TV title. My name shall be entered into the records alongside the other great champions of this company. I fully embrace being in a match with Shooter. He has earned his place just like I am looking forward to earning mine. I am certainly not going to make light of him. Because I know how fiercely I would defend the SCU TV title, which is exactly what I will be doing after I win it here tonight. One thing is certain, a fight for the SCU TV title is going to happen and each and everyone of you had better make sure you don’t miss one second of it. The show is going to be stolen as you all will see Eyesnsane move heaven and earth to become the champion of TV. That’s it, that’s all!

Eyesnsane stares into the camera for a moment before walking away and out of the frame….

Coby Quik vs Andrew Borg

The first bit of "Welcome to the World" plays through the PA. With each beat, gold lights flash from the top of the stage, bouncing around the arena before finally focusing on the area of the stage between the curtains. Coby steps out onto the stage in his black boxing trunks. His hands are taped and down at his sides. The gold trim on his trunks shine extra bright when the lights hit them. Cheers fill the arena. The camera focuses in on Coby and catches a wide smile grow on his face as he starts to move down the ramp.

Darlyn: Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 168lb, he is… Coby Quik!!!

Coby doesn't stick to the middle of the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans as he moves down the ramp to the ring. He gets to the end of the ramp and hops up on the apron of the ring. Coby turns his back to the ring before wrapping his arms around the top rope and bouncing his feet on the bottom rope, flipping backwards over the top rope and into the ring. He takes a few steps towards the center of the ring and waits for his opponent to come down the ramp.

Andrew Borg’s music begins to play as he walks out toward the rampway.

Darlyn: Aaaaaaaaand his opponent, he is… Andrew Borg!!!

Andrew Borg shouts out to the audience “Yes you can!” as he walks down the ramp.  He slides inside the ring and waits for the match to start.

DIng! Ding! Ding!

Gena:- This is a big match for both of these men with the winner advancing to Mayhem Survival match. Coby wanted to go for the lock-up, but instead, Andrew gives MMA kicks multiple times in Coby's stomach, before Andrew throws Coby to the corner of the turnbuckle and goes for a spear to the corner.

Chad: Andrew tries to lock in a Texas cloverleaf submission before the quickness of Coby goes towards the turnbuckle to hold down on the ropes to prevent the submission from happening. Andrew picks Coby up, and before long from out of nowhere, Coby gives Andrew an Enzuigiri Kick, dropping Andrew down to one knee. Coby runs towards the turnbuckle and dropkicks to Andrew's other knee. Coby goes on the turnbuckle and hits a moonsault.

Gena:- Goes for the pinfall, but Andrew kicks straight out of it. Andrew gets straight up, picking Coby by his head and gives him a suplex for his troubles. Andrew then stomps on Coby's left leg with multiple elbows drops on the left leg. Andrew goes on the turnbuckle, tries to do a leg drop on Coby's knee, but luckily for Coby, he manages to move out of the way with Andrew, hitting nothing, but the mat and Coby uses an ankle lock with Andrew struggling before he manages to get to the ropes in time.

Chad: Andrew goes for various strikes and punches to get Colby down, but he manages to do so with a DDT to sort for his troubles. As Andrew goes for a single leg lock on Coby's left knee, Coby uses his other leg and pushes Andrew towards the turnbuckle. Coby pulls himself up and goes towards the turnbuckle to run towards Andrew and hits a dropkick as Andrew drops to the mat. Coby moves Andrew a bit and to the centre of the ring and hits the springboard moonsault to Andrew, slowly covers him.

1…
2…Kickout!

Gena:- Andrew gets aggressive and once again punches Coby until he goes on his knees. Andrew places his feet all over Coby for a bit until he picks him up and gives him multiple German suplexes. Andrew also did a power slam on Coby, going for the triangle choke. The referee checks on Coby, who raises his hands and then turns Andrew over in an armbar which leaves Andrew scrambling to get to the ropes. He manages to do so. Andrew then picks up Coby and power slams him to the mat to go for the pinfall.

1…
2…Kickout!

Chad: You can see signs of frustration on Andrew's face after Coby kicking out, before being dropkicked by Coby from behind. Coby then does a standing moonsault from Andrew on the ground. He then goes for the rope leg drop, but Andrew moves out of the way, leaving him to stomp on Coby's leg. Andrew's yanking it away from Coby. He has a smile on his face before he does an elbow drop on Coby's left leg.

Gena:- We see a side of Andrew we've not seen in a while, aggressive wrestling to Coby. However, Coby jumps up on Andrew and does a jumping DDT as he then goes to the turnbuckle again to hit with a shooting star press. As Coby picks up Andrew to do a tilt the world guillotine choke as he does have it locked in, Kris Ryans stand at ringside, leaving Coby to be distracted as he gets off from Andrew, only Andrew rolls Coby up from behind.

1…
2…Kickout!

Chad: Coby kicks out with Kris nearly costing Coby the match, but Andrew goes to complain to the referee before Coby goes behind Andrew and does Running Busaiku Knee Kick other known as "ThatsWhatsUp" signature move.

Gena:- Then there was Coby locking in the jumping triangle on Andrew known as "Quik2Sleep" with Andrew trying everything to get out of the hold until he's forced to tap out.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Darlyn: Here is your winner, advancing to the Mayhem Survival… Coby Quik!

We come in to see a baseball being tossed up in the air. It lands in a hand we cannot see before it is tossed up once more. The slap of the ball against a palm echoes once more. Suddenly the sound of a door opening is heard and the baseball is thrown with a neatly manicured hand at the door. Kelli Torres reaches out and snatches it out of the air and glares at the person before her for a second.

Kelli: Practicing for a first pitch? Can I come with?

The camera turns to see Mz Holly Wood standing there with a shocked and yet relieved look on her face.  She puts her hand to her chest and sighs.

Mz Holly Wood:  Well damn, gurl.  After all I been through, and people sneaking up on me and stuff? Be lucky I’m a bossy bottom and not a butch jock type.

Holly leans over and arches her back to pop out her bottom.  She swings her hands together and claps before she snaps to do a little dance.  A smile overtakes her face.

Kelli: Be careful with that booty, Tim Staggs is here. Are you trying to get his attention, naughty, naughty, his wife will get jealous.

Mz Holly Wood:  Tim Staggs couldn’t handle this anyway.

Kelli smiles at her friend

Kelli: Now put the booty away and give me a hug.

Holly flips her hair, fake pouting, but offers a wink before rushing over to give her friend a hug.

Mz Holly Wood: Girl, it’s been too long.  Recovering from a fractured orbital socket ain’t a good look. But as you know, you can’t keep a bad bitch down with some broken bones, right?

Holly lets go of the hug and takes a few steps back, admiring her friend’s beautiful appearance this evening.  She stops doting after a minute.

Kelli: So are you back or just here to watch me kick ass in the TV title match? A rare match, a Misty Battle Royal match to be exact. I am looking forward to it, winning the TV title will be a huge deal for me and my career.

Kelli smiles at Mz Holly Wood as she asked curiously. Holly smiles back and nods her head.

Mz Holly Wood:  Right.  Because the Combat and the two Underground reigns weren’t like… super explosive?  Look, look…. Over there…

Holly points to the mirror behind them, and is pointing directly at Kelli.

Mz Holly Wood:  That right there, is greatness in the making.  If you look just a little to your left, gurl…

Holly then points to herself.

Mz Holly Wood:  That’s a TV champ.  Nothing wrong with it, but you been higher up than that.  Why don’t you shoot for the stars again?

Kelli backs away in a bit of shock.

Kelli: Do not be that bitch. Do not be that person that looks at titles as one is more important than the next one. Every title no matter how low you think it is are all equal. What separates the titles is the person holding it and what they do with it. A goal of mine is to team with you for the Pride tag titles and with Halo, my best friend and get the Hardcore tag team titles at some point.

But I am sure you will look at those as lower than everything else even though they are defended all the time just like the TV. A work horse title, the title that allows you to show the world just how great you are every week. You being a former TV Champion should know all about that. Maybe you got hit too hard in the face and forgot?

Holly nods, taking it all in.  She looks at Kelli like the cameras aren’t even there.

Mz Holly Wood:  I think that baseball broke some of my confidence, as well as my face.  I fixed the last problem, but I was always told I didn’t belong in any division. I would never be a champion.  I proved them wrong twice.  But that’s because I have more balls than most in the other locker room.  I just needed to be reminded again. You know that’s why I count on you, gurl.  You are smart.  I am always in my head, and you tell me not to be.  So maybe one day we can team together for the Pride Tag Team Championships.  But there’s just one problem…

Kelli: I know, we would face Miss Angelos and Mr Carter in a booty shaking contest, only I can out booty Miss Angelos and Mr Carter has no booty to shake against the bottom of great as Mz Holly Wood.

Kelli says as a joke as she has no idea of any problems that Mz Holly Wood is referring to. Holly reaches back and slaps her backside and then chuckles.

Mz Holly Wood:  But I meant the fact that you’re going out there, and if you’re really set on it, you are gonna win that TV Title in the Misty’s Battle Royal.  You got the power, the skills, and the brains to run circles around them all, especially those GRIME motherfff…

Holly takes a deep breath and composes herself again with a sweet smile.

Mz Holly Wood:  But, I might have a solution.  Because I’m gonna get bored waiting for that long reign to end, and there’s a little bitch out there who deserves my attention tonight.  I’ll just have to go out there and win back MY TV Championship from Blank Shooter.  It’s not like anyone else is stepping up to the challenge, so why not?

Kelli gets wide eye

Kelli: Really? You are back in action?

Kelli gets really excited.

Kelli: Who better than you? You have been the best TV champion SCU has had yet. I am so happy to hear that… Just do not be surprised if others join the match. It is a chance at the TV title after all.

Holly shrugs her shoulders.

Mz Holly Wood:  I am back, and henny, I’m coming back with a bang.  Oh, I’ve said that a time or two…

Holly lets out a squeaky giggle.

Mz Holly Wood:  And if you really know me, then you know that I live by the motto of “The more men involved, the better”, so bring it oooooooooon…

Holly serves a pouty face with a kiss at the mirror.

Kelli: Tonight, Mz Holly Wood and I will do everything we can to make history. Mz Holly Wood has the chance to become the first ever two time TV champion. While Shooter prepares for everyone in SCU, while others who will be in this match will prepare for everyone in SCU.

Kelli looks at Mz Holly Wood

Kelli: Everyone but one.

Kelli continues to look at Mz Holly Wood.

Kelli: You see, people say expect the unexpected. No one was expecting to see the best TV champion ever to return. Mz Holly Wood here has been preparing for the return. When everyone forgot about Mz Holly Wood, Mz Holly Wood did not forget about returning and claiming back what belongs around that waist. The truth is, no one is ready for Mz Holly Wood.

Kelli turns back to the camera

Kelli: But Mz Holly Wood is ready for every man in that locker room to come get some. Like everyone knows…

Kelli looks at Mz Holly Wood again.

Kelli: You say it better than I can.

Mz Holly Wood: “The more men involved, the better”

Kelli looks at the camera again

Kelli: Which brings me to Misty Battle Royal. What a mixture of women in this match. GRIME, the biggest targets in this match will have to do the impossible to win this match. No one can take away how good Black and Angel of Filth are in the ring. But the odds are not in the favor of GRIME and I see how they can throw down. Those two are not able to throw the hail mary they will need to win.

Nobility, the second biggest target. Angel Kash, you trifling bitch. The only reason you have a slight chance is because of Melissa Ruin wanting to be your little tail. But while you seem to be okay with GRIME, Melissa on the other hand sees the bigger picture and will do what is needed to remove them from this match like the rest of us. You however Miss Kash only think about yourself and because of that, your greed and lack of care for others will cost you the chance of being the TV Champion.

Krystal Wolfe, the wildcard in this match. The one no one knows a lot about. Sure she is from the GO Gym but what I mean is. In SCU, she has done little. She picked up one hell of a victory against Veronica Taylor last week… I loved it girl, you did your thing.

Kelli smiles as she means every word of it.

Kelli: But take that away, you have done nothing for us to rate just what you can do. Not because of lack of trying but because of cheaters always getting in your way. That is not your fault, but because of this, you are the wild card in this match.

Her GO Gym counterpart, Pride champion Ariana Angelos. She has proved herself as a great tag team champion. She holds that title proudly, one thing is clear, she will hold the TV title just as proudly.

Kelli looks at Mz Holly Wood

Kelli: Because it is about who holds the title not the title they hold.

Mz Holly Wood: I know girl, tell them that not the hotter version of you… Okay!

Mz Holly Wood says as she snaps her fingers three times waving her hands in motion to each snap. The two share a laugh before Kelli puts on her straight face again and looks at the camera.

Kelli: No one will take anything away from the Pride Champion. Having Miss Angelos in this match adds so much everything, like toughness, heart, skills, and the only one who walks in as a champion.

As great as that is, you are still the unknown as your gym partner Miss Wolfe. Singles titles are unknown to you… Unlike me and my best friend, my favorite wrestler in the locker room, Halo Annis. You see, I know all of SCU ladies are capable of winning this match but two of us know what it is like to be a singles champion and like Miss Angelos, knows how to be a proud champion. Only two in this match have been the Underground Champion and the Combat Champion. Only two of us have a chance to be the first and only person to have a chance to be a triple crown.

You see, Halo Annis and Kelli Torres are best friends because we get along and think the same. Are we out here to set records? Are we out here to win all the championships? Are we out here to be the best? Okay… Maybe a little but more importantly, we are here to wrestle the best and show we can overcome that to be the best. We love what we do and love to do it against the greatest odds, against those who are hungry to set records and win titles. You ladies that are hungry for that… Halo Annis and I are hungry for you because we want to fight the best… For you ladies, in order to get this TV title… You have to get past the best in SCU. They have two, both have won the Underground and Combat championship. Both are in this match. Thats is right, Annis and Torres.

Kelli takes a deep breath.

Kelli: Then we have Halo Annis, I know winning this match will not be easy for you or I, looking at who is in the match. I love you but this is every woman for herself. I will not lie, I will try to throw you over the ropes. I wrestled you, one thing I am not ready for is to have a Ladder Match with you to close the show. I promise I will not cheat shot you but expect me to throw you over the ropes as I expect the same from you. Halo Annis, I will bring it to you, so lets do this.

Kelli looks at Mz Holly Wood.

Kelli: Tonight is a big night, you asked me why I would chase the TV title. I am not, it is chasing me as I am chasing greatness.

Mz Holly Wood: You are miles ahead on the road to that than you realize.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his GRIME friends Maroon and Burnt Orange, as well as managers Johan Svensson and Giovanni Teixeira to discuss the conclusion to last weeks episode of Underground, specifically the unmasking of Omasa Tatu.

Hitamashii-Remember a while back when I teamed with Cerulean Blue and I had mentioned my background with them. Well, I am glad to say that Omasa Tatu finally unmasked, and that we were yakuza clan members together back in our time in Japan before I came to the States. I am glad Omasa found me after all these years apart and that she, like me, got into wrestling. I hope she brings GRIME some good fortune tonight, especially where I beat Cyan to get into Mayhem Survival, and I would hate to give that up due to something out of my control.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his friends and managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready to watch Omasa’s match as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens backstage moments before the Misty O’Malley Battle Royal where we see Australian Go Gym Graduate and Battle Royal Participant Krystal Wolfe playing on her Nintendo Switch.

Krystal: Come on, come on, two seconds left on the clock………

Krystal trails off as the sounds coming from the Switch indicate that she’s playing Mario Maker 2.

Krystal: Damn it! I was literally touching the flagpole as the timer expired!

Marissa: This a bad time?

Krystal looks up and sees Marissa.

Krystal: Nah, just bullshit timers on Mario Maker 2 Speedrun levels.

Krystal responds before pocketing the Switch.

Krystal: You’re here about the Battle Royal right?

Marissa: Yes, and I know you talked with Ari about it earlier, aside from your well-placed concerns about Veronica interfering, what are your thoughts?

Krystal: Well, for one thing, if Veronica would just admit that I’m the better wrestler then maybe I can look forward to my first title match.

Krystal responds before sighing.

Krystal: As for my opponents, I respect Ariana as a fellow graduate of the Go Gym but it’s like I said earlier, we’re friends outside of the ring but tonight we are enemies and I’m counting on my experience edge over her winning me the day! Aside from her the only wildcard in this match is GRIME Black because who knows who’s under that hood? As for Halo, Kelli, Angel and Melissa, don’t get me wrong, they are all fantastic wrestlers but as long as Veronica keeps her ugly nose out of the match I will be standing tall at the end of the night as the new TV Champion!

Marissa walks off and Krys resumes playing the level as the scene fades.

SCU TV Championship
?? vs Shooter Reed

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Fatal Four Way for the SCU Television Championship!

The lights in the arena go out and Eyesnsane in his wrestling gear steps through the curtain and onto the stage.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’2” and weighing in at 230lb, he is… Eyesnsane!!!

Once he is in place the music starts and at the 15 second mark of the song as the arena hears, “Here I am” a blue spot light shines on Eyesnsane as he looks slowly to the left and then to the right before slowly walking down to the ring where he uses the steps to get on the ring apron and then climbs in the ring between the second and top rope. He walks to the center of the ring and turns and looks throughout the entire arena as the music plays before the lights return to normal.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 165lb, she is... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for her remaining opponents.

“I Know What Boys Like” by The Waitresses begins to play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

Darlyn:  And he is your TV Champion, standing at 6’, weighing in at 190lb, he is the Lord of H-Town… Shooter Reed!!!

“The Man” by the Killers begins to play out over the speakers and the crowd begins to boo. After a few moments of music, Shooter Reed walks out from behind the curtain. He steps into the spotlight, closes his eyes, and spreads his arms out wide, drinking in the spotlight. From head to toe his sparkling, glittery sequence robe shines in the light. After a moment he opens his eyes and starts to make his way down to the ring, Ozzie and Ray Ray dance as they follow him down.

As they get to the ring Ray Ray runs up the steps and spreads the ropes for Shooter as he slips through. He glides across the canvas as if he were James Brown and then proceeds to dance to his them song as he slowly unties his robe and removes it, showing his tattooed and chiseled body. He is wearing black trunks that say ‘SHOOTER’ across the back in glittered text, tall white boots with two white tassels in front that flap as he moves around. He makes sure Ozzie picks up his robe and the remaining two members of the Lords of H-Town move down to ringside as Shooter’s face loses the smirk in anticipation of the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:-  Carter and Holly look to one another as the crowd booms with cheers.  However, they rush across the ring, and Carter attacks Shooter, while Holly begins ducking and weaving with Eyesnsane!

Chad:  Carter wraps his hands around Carter’s throat.  I mean, you can just tell that he’s been dying for this moment.  The referee warns him, and he lets go, only for Shooter to claw his eyes.

Gena:-  Carter holds onto his face as Holly comes from out of nowhere, jumping on his back and pounding the top and sides of his head with all she’s got.  Eyesnsane begins nailing body shots to Shooter.

Chad:  It looks like a lot of people didn’t care for how he treated Gail Weston at Into the Void.  That seems to be eclipsing the TV title itself right now.

Gena:-  Shooter is able to flip Holly over onto the mat, putting distance between him and Eyesnsane.  Carter goes for a Clothesline, but Shooter ducks out of the ring.

Chad:  He curses as he makes his way over to the timekeepers table to take his belt.  He’s over it, and he’s refusing to play ball.  The crowd boos him as he takes the belt and puts it over his shoulder.

Gena:-  Eyes slides out of the ring and blocks his path to the ramp.  He shakes his head and turns to go the other way.  Holly slides out and blocks his path.  He’s left with two options.

Chad:  The crowd it is.  He heads to the barricade, but Carter leaps off of the ropes with a Suicide Plancha that nearly breaks him and Shooter!

Gena:-  That just goes to show how deep the hatred goes between those two.  Holly goes to check on Carter, but Eyes lifts her up and rolls her back inside of the ring.

Chad:  Holly rolls over onto her stomach, and Eyes wraps his arms around her waist, looking to pull her up.  However, she thrusts back into him with a loud “HUH!” sound, followed by a groan.

Gena:-  Eyes is hip to Holly’s game, and he’s not giving in.  Eyes deals with the pain, but does not let go.  Holly does it again, and again, until she is repeatedly thrusting, and Eyes lets go.

Chad:  Holly gets up to her feet, looking for a Chick Kick, but Eyes grabs her leg and then sweeps her other out from under her.  He’s looking for a Surfboard Stretch on Holly.

Gena:-  And he gets it!  Holly tries to get out of it, but she’s in the center of the ring with nowhere to go, overpowered.  Luckily for her, Carter stumbles back inside of the ring and breaks up the hold.

Chad:  Eyes thanks Carter by tripping him up and getting a Rear Naked Choke on him.  Carter tries to kick his legs out to reach for the ropes, but has no luck in doing so.  Eyes nods to tell him to give up.

Gena:-  Holly is able to barely get back up, and she drops down ass first on Eyes’ face, and she shakes it all around with a modified Stink Face that quickly causes him to roll out of the ring.

Chad:  Shooter is stirring, trying to crawl over the barricade again, and Eyes picks him up, laying him down with an Alabama Slam maneuver.

Gena:-  Inside of the ring, Carter and Holly are left alone, and the crowd roars for the possibilities.  Holly lifts Carter off the mat.  She throws him into the corner.

Chad:  As Holly charges forward, Carter jumps up and wraps his legs around Holly’s head, dragging her in to pound her head into his Hardcore Bottom.

Gena:-  But Holly breaks loose, and trips into the corner under Carter.  Carter steps back and then charges forward, and Holly does the same thing to Carter, bouncing his head off her posterior.

Chad:  One, two, three, four, five, six!  She’s on fire!  She stops and drops Carter.  Holly does a Spinning Crescent Kick, but Carter ducks and jumps onto the corner, hitting a Shooting Star Smash to take Holly down for the pin!

One!
Two!

Gena:-  Eyes breaks up the cover and he goes back inside.  Shooter rushes in after him, seeing the referee distracted.  He hits a Low Blow on Eyes.

Chad:  He goes for the same on Holly, but Carter sees red again, and not just his hair.  He darts at Shooter, who rushes around Eyes, who grabs him around the waist and takes him down.

Gena:-  Carter dives at Shooter, which causes him and Eyes to collide.  Eyes doesn’t take too kindly to that.  Holly takes advantage and knocks them both out of the ring.  

Chad:  Holly goes up top and does the Sahsay Away *Shining Star Press)!  She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!

Gena:-  Eyes and Carter both try to get back inside of the ring, Carter grabbing Holly’s leg, but she holds on for the…

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and NEW SCU Television Champion… Mz Holly Wooooooooooood!!!

Holly takes the belt from the referee, who raises up her hand.  She sinks down, holding it closely to her chest.  She breathes heavily, almost unable to catch her breath or believe what has just happened.  She almost sheds a tear.  She exits the ring and goes by the camera.

Holly:  Come to mama!  I need to celebrate.  Room 604, Tim.  Bring the wife if you must.

Holly winks and chuckles as she walks up the ramp.

The World Nightmare championship title belt can be seen resting on a desk in an office. Nearby a pair of hands can be seen held on the desk, arms covered in a black leather as a body leans forward. On the opposite side of the desk, a second body leans on their hands. Looking at his wife, Spike Staggs smiles with a bit of a wink for his wife.

Vixen: You can’t stop me from going out there Spike mon cher.

Vixen leans closer to Spike, their lips the barest distance apart as he slowly shakes his head.

Spike: Don’t try me Vixen, you won’t like what happens.

Vixen’s face gets serious for a moment as she pulls the belt closer.

Vixen: Spike, I am the GRIME Nightmare champion. I have to show everyone that I am not weak otherwise they will think that I am easily beaten.

Spike: Vixen, you are my wife! And the last time, my love, that you defended that belt you collapsed into my arms from the loss of blood. You needed transfusions that night. Bijou and Kit and Eden were worried when we weren’t home that night. You need to think of them.

Vixen: Spike, tonight I am not getting into the ring. I am just going to be front and center to let everyone know that I am the champion and that I am not going to be challenged by anyone. Hell, I went out earlier and I told Crystal Whatsit that I wasn’t accepting her challenge on Climax Control. I promise mon cher, tonight no blood will be spilled…at least not mine.

Vixen lets a smile cross her lips as she crawls over the desk and sits right in front of Spike who continues to watch her with narrowed eyes.

Vixen: So can I please go out there and be who I am.

Vixen looks down at the belt that she pulled in front of her, a smile slowly cracking across her face. Spike sees it and shakes his head sadly.

Spike: I don’t like who you are out there Vix.

Vixen: You don’t have to like who I am out there. She’s not the one that loves you. But you do have to understand her…you taught her too well.

Spike only growls as Vixen’s arms wrap around his neck and she leans her face up for a kiss.

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Ep 65 Results
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 09:51:20 AM »

The cameras cut to the back to see Tim Staggs standing by with his wife, Alexis. They are talking softly until her phone rings. Upon checking it, she steps away, leaving Tim alone with a bottle of water he is nursing. Around the corner, a GRIME mask is slid across the floor, followed by a chuckle. Tim shrugs and then walks over to pick it up.

Tim: Well, I do love masks… but I don't think this one is my color.

Tim turns the light on to fully see the red glow. He instantly drops it into the nearby trash.

Tim: Especially something worn by Andrey Azarov. Fucking loser, and that's coming from a…

Before Tim can finish his sentence, a door creaks open, catching Tim's attention. He turns, ready for a fight when he sees none other than… Kristopher Ryans. His guard drops as he turns slightly from Kris.

Tim: Dude, don't sneak up on me like that.

Kris turns to look at the sign on the door that reads "locker room", studies it ironically for a second, and then turns back to Tim with questions written all over his face.

Tim: Never mind. What brings you here tonight? Another Coby Quik screwjob?

Kris shrugs his shoulders with a smile widening across his face.

Kris: Nothing ever happened to him that he didn't bring on himself. You know what it's like being around me. Accidents happen.

Kris looks back over his shoulder cautiously before looking past Tim down the hall. Completely ignoring the fact that there is a camera still filming them, Kris seems satisfied that they are alone.

Kris: If you must know, I'm kind of hoping for another one of those giant GRIME vs SCU brawls to break out so that I can enjoy it in person. It's not the same just hearing about it after the fact.

Tim stares at Kris for a second, waiting for him to say he’s joking or something.  When he doesn’t, Tim just chuckles under his breath.

Tim:  They’re not as “glamorous” close up as one might think.  It’s a bunch of shitty wrestlers running around in masks, throwing beer bottles at each other, and occasionally breaking someone’s arm.  But even that sounds better than it actually is.  It’s not like back in the day, when we would…

The fans start to stir at the thought of what is coming.  Tim softens his voice to nothing, before signaling holding a baseball bat, and cracking it across an invisible person’s skull.  He whistles as he signals for them spiraling to the ground before making a “poof” sound.

Tim:  I don’t know, we did it way better back in 2015 when we were running around as t--

Tim is cut off by Kris before he can finish the thought.

Kris: Until the kid with the god damn teddy bear ruined it all!

Kris mimes punting Angel from the ring as he had years ago. His eyes trail the trajectory of the imaginary bear down the hallway behind Tim without regard for the fact that he had cut him off mid-sentence.

Kris: But back then people were actually afraid of what could happen! Everyone was on the edge of their seats. Seems like most people ignore the whole GRIME invasion unless it directly impacts them.

Kris' eyes float up slightly and his head tilts, remembering some of their better exploits. Tim joins him, reminiscing in the old days for a moment before recalling something specific.

Tim:  Great times. I was some awkward, pimple faced kid, who just broke into the business. You were… you… and we pulled together some pretty great people.  One not so great, but I know you can’t help being the way you are.

Tim flashes a grin and shrugs. He doesn’t give Kris a chance to refute that statement as he changes the subject.

Tim:  Wouldn’t it be something if we actually brought it back?  The masks that people actually feared?  The hoodies where we actually spent money to have shit printed on them to say…

Tim hiccups out of nowhere, causing the moment to spoil once more.  He is about to say something, when his phone dings with a notification.

Tim:  Yes, Twitter, I missed that Tweet because I don’t give a fuck!  Goddamn… Anyway, as I was saying.  We had jackets imprinted so that people knew they were messing with the…

There is a knock on the door next to Kris as a man in a red shirt is seen standing with a bag, likely containing a steamy Papa John’s pie.

Man:  Who here ordered a large pepperoni, extra cheese?

Tim:  Nobody!

Man:  Well damn, I was told two douchebags standing in the hallway ordered. Now I gotta eat the cost.

Tim:  Why are you even here?  I thought there was no outsiders allowed.

Kris shakes his head at their latest interruption.

Kris: Don't you people have any respect for rules?

The man looks back and forth between them at a loss for words. He shrugs as he turns to walk away.  Tim stares at the guy for a minute.

Tim:  Two douchebags?  I only see one.

A ring crew member moves the mirror from in front of Tim to carry it to the women’s locker room.  Tim sighs. The camera pans over to Kris to see that he is lost in thought, but the wheels are definitely spinning.

Kris: You know… several of us are already around. I wonder if anyone has some shovels so we can dig up the rest.

The camera frame widens to show the wall behind them. A stack of muddy hoodies lay on the ground next to several shovels.

Kris: I mean or we can just steal these ones.

Tim looks down at the shovels with awe as to where they came from.  However, he chooses not to say anything about them, instead picking one up and putting it over his shoulder.

Tim:  I’m excellent at digging up fossils.  Just look at how I got Connor Murphy into The Nobodies in the first place.

Tim looks at the camera as the crowd finally gets what they wanted.  He winks at the camera and then turns back to Kris, picking up one of the dirty hoodies as well.

Tim:  So, it’s a thing then?

Kris smirks, and then reaches down for the other of the two shovels. He holds it out into the space between them and nods.

Kris Once you're a Nobody, you're always a Nobody and I'm okay with that.

The two smack the two spades of the shovels together before each resting them over a shoulder.

Kris: The others might take a little more convincing though. I have a reputation for being the easy one.

He looks knowingly at the camera without further addressing the double meaning of his words.  Tim visibly rolls his eyes and then shakes his head.

Tim:  Whatever you say, Kristopher.  Hey, do you still have that Batman costume?  Asking for a friend…

Tim asks as they walk off down the hallway.  As they pass the camera, Tim leans in and mouths “Holly Wood” and then puts his fingers to the ear like a phone before they disappear down the hallway.

Cordelia Clark vs Andi Lynx

Darlyn: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Survival Qualifier Match!  

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

The lights switch to cotton candy blue and pink as "Hunger" by Ayria begins to play over the sound system. The club beat sends the crowd into a tizzy… even more so as the adorable Andi Lynx makes her way onto the stage, large lolly in hand.

Darlyn: And her opponent, on the way to the ring… Standing at 5’6” weighing in at 128lb, from Brooklyn, New York… she is Sweeter Than Candy…. Andiiiiiii Lyyyyyynxxxxxxx!!!!

Lynx takes a moment to look out to the cheering crowd, her eyes light up in wonder… Lynx takes a moment then does a quick spin. Lynx skips her way down towards the ring, she slaps fives with some of the fans as she gets closer to the ring.

Lynx hurries up the steel steps and walks to the middle of the apron. She gives the fans a cheerful wave. The crowd cheers her on, Lynx raises her lolly up high with pride. The crowd pops for Lynx loudly…

Lynx puts the large lolly on her shoulder then enters the ring over the middle rope. She starts doing a lap inside the ring, waving to everyone with in hand while still holding the large lolly on the other. The ref takes Lolly from Lynx as she heads over to the corner and starts to stretch as her music fades silence.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:- Cordelia just opened this match by making a clear point. She just slapped the taste out of Andi Lynx. Cordy was not pleased about this rematch to get into Mayhem Survival.

Chad: That’s right Gena. Cordy defeated Andi in her debut. It was a fantastic back and forth match with Cordy catching her with the Heartbreaker to finish her off back on Episode 58.

Gena:- Cordelia is focused on moving on to Mayhem Survival, and she is taking it out on Andi Lynx with perfec.... BUSAIKU KNEE!! Lynx is in trouble right out of the gate! Cordy is assaulting her in the corner. This is her message to everyone in Mayhem Survival.

Chad: Cordelia is laying the boots to Andi! Miss Clark is making a statement about how much she appreciates facing off against Andi Lynx yet again for an opportunity to join the Mayhem Survival match. And Cordy just planted Andi with that springboard bulldog! She shoves her over, and goes for the pin.

One…
Tw-Kickout!

Gena:- Andi kicks out at two and three quarters.

Chad: Cordy pounds the mat in frustration. As the referee is checking on Andi, Cordy is reaching into her gear for something.

Gena:- She’s got brass knuckles! Cordelia is taking the referee’s distraction to her advantage. Oh my god Cordy just kissed them, and that is the smile of a lady with a plan. Andi’s still trying to clear the cobwebs, and Cordy is stalking her like she’s prey. OH! Swing and a miss! Welcome to AndiLand!! Andi caught her patented jumping cross armbar out of nowhere!

Chad: Cordy’s used her momentum and has Andi’s shoulders stacked, and a handful of tights!

One…
Tw-Kickout!

Gena:- Noooo Three! The referee is calling it. Andi was too late getting her shoulder up.

Darlyn: Here is your winner and advancing to Mayhem Survival... Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

Chad: Cordelia spins to her feet, and shakes out her arm with a look that is best described as a volatile mix of disgust and relief. Cordelia Clark goes up two nothing against Andi Lynx.

The camera finds Halo standing by herself as she warms up for her match.

Halo: Kelli Torres, Angel Kash, Melissa Ruin, Arian Angelos, Krystal Wolfe, Angel of Filth and GRIME Black, tonight the eight of us come together to crown a new SCU Television Champion…

A strange look comes over her face.

Halo: The way Angel Kash keeps talking, I’d almost expect her to end up with GRIME

Shaking her head, Halo glares into the camera.

Halo: Kelli, Melissa and I are firmly set to make sure Angel of Filth and Black get wrecked just for breathin’ the same fuckin’ air we do. GRIME as a collective deserves to get pounded into a puddle of gravy so thick we need industrial-sized squeegees to clean up the mess after and I know we ain’t the only ones in SCU that feel that way! So, Krystal, Ariana, y’all come along for the train ride and when we put them two down, y’all get to rumble with the real SCU to see which one of us is the best, no bullshit or excuses.

She steps forward, the shot becoming more focused on her face.

Halo: Mz Kash, you need to decide which side y’all is on and do it fast. If you actually give shit number one about Melissa, then you need to line the hell up with us and make sure Filth and Black get treated the way you would really like to treat all of us that you call uggo and basic. We come together to crush them under our heels and then all bets are off and the six of us that are left and can beat the shit out of each other in pure competition.

She wags a finger.

Halo: Bet your asses I’m gonna bring it!

O’Malley and Darcy are seen back in their dressing room. O’Malley is seated in his chair with the Underground Championship in his lap. He has a microfiber cloth in his hand and he’s wiping it along the title, trying to shine it up. Darcy watches and shakes her head.

Darcy: You don’t have to take what Cross said so seriously. The title is perfectly shiny as it is, my love.

O’Malley shrugs but continues wiping the belt.

O'Malley: This has nothin’ to do with what Crossy said, love. I just felt like givin’ it a bit of a shine. That’s all.

Darcy chuckles.

Darcy: Yeah, sure. It could have waited until we got back to the hotel. Speaking of which, when are we going? I’ve had enough of tonight.

O'Malley: You can head back anytime ye want, love. But I’m stayin’ until the end of the show.

Darcy stares at O’Malley, her jaw dropping open slightly. He looks at her, confused.

Darcy: Are you kidding me?! I’m not going anywhere without you after what happened on Climax Control! Victoria could still be lurking anywhere! Not to mention, the windshield of our car is now smashed to smithereens!

O'Malley: I don’t think she’ll be botherin’ ye anymore tonight, love. Ye were just alone fer a few minutes anyway before I walked up to ye and Crossy. Just...relax. If yer so worried about her, then wait fer me until the end of the show.

Darcy: I don’t see why we have to be here until the end of the show anyway. You’re not even booked and there is nothing worth staying for. Let’s just go back to the hotel. Take a shower...and go to bed.

Darcy approaches him slowly, almost seductively as she says the last part and he lets out a chuckle.

O'Malley: Yer amazin’, love. Ye know that?

Darcy: What? You say that like my suggestions are a bad thing.

O’Malley shakes his head.

O'Malley: Not at all. But I know what yer thinkin’. And we already talked about that earlier.

Darcy: What, so that means because we’re not going to try and have a baby now, that you’re just never going to touch me at all? You’re unbelievable!

Darcy turns around angrily and heads towards the door. O’Malley stands up and tries to stop her.

O'Malley: Wait...what are ye doing, love? That’s not what I meant!

Darcy: It doesn’t matter. I’ll just go back to the hotel by myself. You can stay until the end of the show.

O'Malley: How are ye gonna get back? Just...stay here with me.

Darcy: I’ll call a God damned cab! I just need to be alone right now.

Darcy then storms out of the dressing room, slamming the door behind her. O’Malley stands there, confused as he shakes his head.

O'Malley: I just…I can’t win with that woman lately.

He throws his arms in the air, turns around and goes back to his chair. He sits down and lets out a sigh as he takes the moment of silence to think about all of the craziness going on in his life.

*Knock Knock*

The sound echoes through the women’s locker room as Underground Champion Celeste North approaches it.  She stops just short of the door as Jenifer LaCroix places a hand on her shoulder.

Jenifer: Soyez prudent, Celeste. Avec tout ce qui se passe, vous ne pouvez pas être sûr de qui est là-bas. (Be careful, Celeste. With everything that is going on, you cannot be sure who is there.)

Celeste thinks about it for a second, and then she shrugs her shoulders.

Celeste:  It doesn’t matter who is out there.  I’m not backing down from anyone, no matter who it is.  It could be GRIME ready to accept mine and Orchid’s challenge to put up or shut up.  It could be Kelli, ready to talk all of that bullshit to my face instead of on Twitter.  I’m good with either option.

Celeste again takes a few steps toward the door, and as she puts her hand on the door handle, Jenifer approaches next to her.  It’s clear that both ladies are ready for a fight should one arise.  They look to one another before opening the door.

Celeste:  Alright, what the hell do you www…

Celeste stops in her tracks and she looks around, seeing no one.  She then looks down at the ground to see a box sitting on the ground, folded into itself, but looking a little filthy.  She glares down and her nostrils flare.

Jenifer:  Qu'est-ce que tu crois? (What do you think it is?)

Celeste studies the box for a second.

Celeste:  Hopefully it’s a match against Kelli, or Krystal, or Alexis like I asked for.  But, I don’t celebrate Christmas, so that’s a long fucking shot.

Jenifer:  Le Coven manque des cadeaux et du lait de poule. C'est très triste. (Le Coven misses out on presents and egg nog.  It’s quite sad.)

Celeste:  Yeah, but we still get a tree, and we get to set a log on fire, and presents three days earlier.  Plus, egg nog is fucking nasty.

Celeste says this and Jenifer snickers.  However, Celeste has not forgotten about the box in her arms.  She is cautious about it, giving it a careful shake, feeling how light it is.  But, as she shakes, dirt falls out of the box in a fine powder on the floor.

Celeste:  If this is what I think it is, Angel of Filth might not make it out to the ring for the Misty’s Battle Royal.

Jenifer: Mais, Céleste. Ça ne sent pas comme quelqu'un qui a vomi sur un âne mort qui s'est noyé dans un égout.  Ça ne peut pas être Angel of Filth. (But, Celeste.  It does not smell like someone vomited on a dead donkey that drowned in a sewer. So, it cannot be Angel of Filth).

Celeste snickers, and Jenifer joins her with it.  Then, Celeste walks the box over to the bench and she carefully, slowly, starts opening the edges of the box.  Once it’s open, she stares down at it for a second in disbelief.  She then pulls it out, giving it a shake.  It is a black hooded jacket covered in dirty.  However, through the dirt, you can still see the red #TheNobodies across the back.  She then pulls out a note and reads it.  Jenifer looks down at it too, and then shrugs in confusion.  Celeste drops the note, and we can see that it simply reads “You in?”  She laughs and thinks it over for a second.

Celeste:  I told you last time this was brought up.  I’m all in, Timmy.

Jenifer:  Vous aimez vraiment un chèque de redevance, non? (You sure do love a royalty check, don’t you?)

Celeste shrugs innocently before setting the hoodie down on the bench, disposing of the box.

Celeste:  Kris has Mikah.  I have Jenifer.  But if we’re doing this Nobodies thing one more time, then count me in.

Jenifer: N'est-il pas ironique que The Nobodies se compose d'un champion souterrain invaincu de près de 800 jours, d'un champion du Grand Chelem, d'un champion à plusieurs reprises et d'un porte-documents, et du sexy Connor Murphy? (Isn't it ironic that The Nobodies consist of an undefeated near 800 day Underground Champion, a Grand Slam Champion, a multi time champion and briefcase holder, and the sexy Connor Murphy?)

Celeste:  I don’t know.  Don’t think too hard about it.  Maybe it’s a “Where Are They Now”” sort of situation.  Also, you forgot about Tim.

Jenifer:  Tout le monde sauf Kelli et Holly Wood oublie Tim. (Everyone except for Kelli and Holly Wood forgets about Tim.)

Celeste:  That’s… fair.

Jenifer shrugs this time.  Celeste puts on the dirty Nobodies hoodie and turns for the camera to read the logo.  The shot fades out on her back.

Vacant SCU TV Championship Match
Misty O’Malley Battle Royal

Halo Annis vs Kelli Torres vs Angel Kash vs Melissa Ruin vs Angel Of Filth vs GRIME Black vs vs Ariana Angelos vs Krystal Wolfe

We flash back to ringside to see the ring is full of the competitors for the Misty O’Malley Battle Royal, and the crowd goes nuts.  It takes a moment for them to settle down before Darlyn steps to the center of the ring.

Darlyn:  Ladies and gentlemen!  The following contest is a Misty O’Malley Battle Royal for the Television Championship!  As a reminder of the rules, it is an over-the-top battle royal until we are down to two competitors, to which it then becomes a Ladder Match!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Darlyn:  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing the competitors!  They are… Halo Annis, Kelli Torres, Angel Kash, Melissa Ruin, Angel Of Filth, GRIME Black, Ariana Angelos, and Krystal Wolfe!!!

The crowd pops once more as each of the competitors draws attention in their own way.  Angel and Melissa accept it most graciously, even though the fans boo when their names are mentioned. Halo nods her head as she sizes up her opposition.  Kelli does the same, talking strategy with Halo in the process.  Ari and Krystal stare each other down, almost ignoring the competition.  Filth and Black don’t move other than to look at each other and nod.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  The crowd cheers as Halo, Kelli, Melissa, Ariana, and Krystal instantly dart over to Angel of Filth and Black, while Angel watches and orders the charge as if they were listening.

Gena:-  Filth ducks out of the ring before anyone can touch her, but Black stays for the fight.  She swings at anything that’s moving, but the competitors are all doing the same thing.

Chad:  Filth sees Melissa duck out through the ruckus and she charges right at Filth.  Filth takes a hasty retreat, rounding the ring.  As Melissa comes by, Filth shoves the ring steps in her way and she trips.

Gena:-  Filth begins stomping on Melissa’s arm with everything she’s got.  Melissa cries out in intense pain as she falls back, causing Filth to lick her lips.

Chad:  Filth rushes back to help hold Black inside of the ring, but she’s barely hanging on from the overwhelming pressure.  Filth gets knocked off the apron and to the outside.

Gena:-  Filth waits a second before rushing back in the ring, behind the competitors.  She charges and hits Ari against the back.  However, before she can get a second one…

Chad:  Melissa grabs Filth by the back of the head and she throws Filth over the ropes and to the apron.  Without missing a beat, she punches Filth right in the mouth, knocking her to the outside!

Darlyn:  Angel of Filth has been eliminated!!!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:-  Filth’s mouth is bleeding from the hit, and she’s smiling as she watches Melissa.  In the meantime, Krystal, Halo, Kelli, and Ariana use teamwork to lift Black over and to the outside!

Darlyn:  Masked Member Black has been eliminated!

Chad:  Sayonara suckers!  GRIME IS OUTTA HEY!  Filth puts her hand on Black’s back and they make a pretty peaceful retreat. I didn’t see that one coming.

Gena:-  Ari and Krystal immediately lock up and wrestle into the corner.  Angel and Melissa instantly lock up with Halo and Kelli.  Melissa and Halo struggle for the advantage.

Chad:  Kelli breaks the tie up by punching Angel in the face a few times.  Angel tries to duck out of the ring, but Kelli grabs onto her ankle and twists it back and forth!

Gena:-  Angel screams out, but that’s nothing compared to Krystal, who has Ari in the corner, kicking down on her.  Krystal picks Ari up and hits a forearm smash to her, but Ari bounces off the ropes and hits her own forearm smash!

Chad:  Melissa grabs Ari and whips her around, and into the ropes.  Ari ducks under a Clothesline attempt.  Ari bashes into the back of Kelli, breaking up the ankle lock.

Gena:-  Krystal charges at Ari for a Spear but Ari spins out of the way.  Krystal picks Angel up and starts to lift her up.  Ari puts their differences aside and helps to dump Angel to the outside!

Darlyn:  Angel Kash has been eliminated!

Chad:  Krystal turns and lifts Ari up, but Ari clings onto the ropes.  Krystal begins bashing at her sides.  Ari jumps up and catches Krystal with a heel to the face.

Gena:-  Halo comes out of nowhere and dumps Krystal over the top ropes.  She lands on the apron as Ari and Halo stomp on her through the ropes.

Chad:  Halo stops as Ari holds onto the top rope and jumps to give momentum to a modified Baseball Slide that knocks Krystal to the outside!

Darlyn:  Krystal Wolfe has been eliminated!

Gena:-  Krystal is not happy about that one.  She clenches her fists, but she just turns and walks up the ramp.  Ari turns and tackles Halo into the corner, but Halo uses her strength advantage to power out.

Chad:  Ari gets pushed into Melissa, and the two begin trading punches.  Kelli gets back to her feet and looks to Halo.  They nod and charge right at Melissa and Ari.

Gena:-  It’s a four way brawl in the center of the ring.  Ari gets Kelli, as Kelli gets Melissa, and Melissa gets Halo, who hits a haymaker on Ari.  It’s like a blur of fists and tits!

Chad:  Who wants to be in the middle of that?  I mean… Every guy watching wants to get in the middle of that, because that’s what a straight guy would say! Yeah!

Gena:-  Weird, but okay.  Kelli blinds Ari with a punch to the face that sends her back a few paces.  Halo takes advantage by breaking away and rushing at Ari.

Chad:  Ari ducks and pulls down on the ropes as Halo holds on to try to steady herself.  Ari bounces off the opposite ropes, does a Leapfrog over Kelli, and hits a Missile Dropkick to Halo!

Gena:-  Halo holds onto the ropes still, but she’s on the apron now.  Ari slaps the mat in frustration as she starts to get up.  Halo then reaches through and grabs Ari.

Chad:  Ari gets pulled over the ropes with a Vertical Suplex that she fights.  A club from Halo puts it back in motion!  But Ari holds onto Halo and pulls her down as both women are eliminated!!!

Darlyn:  Ariana Angelos and Halo Annis have been eliminated!  The final two in the ring will now compete in a Ladder Match!

Gena:-  Melissa and Kelli stop for a second and look around for a second.  They then both dart under the ropes and to the outside to look under the ring for a ladder.

Chad:  Kelli pulls the ladder out after a moment and she slides it inside of the ring.  She goes in after it, but Melissa is right there to meet her with a boot to the side of the head.

Gena:-  Kelli holds onto her head and then finds her way to the corner to help her up.  Melissa charges at her and begins throwing punches.

Chad:  She didn’t take into account Kelli’s MMA background, so she blocks 8 of the 9 punches, and deflects most of the damage from the other.  Melissa, however, kicks her in the gut.

Gena:-  She then drops down into a Facebuster.  She stares down at Kelli for a second before going over to the ladder and picking it up.  She goes to hit Kelli with it, but Kelli rolls out of the way.

Chad:  Kelli gets to her feet and as Melissa swings the ladder, Kelli ducks and times a Spinning Kick perfectly to knock it right into Melissa’s face, and she goes down!

Gena:-  Kelli looks up to see the TV Title, and she can almost taste it as she licks her lips.  She pulls the ladder up and sets it up straight as she fumbles with it to start setting it up.

Chad:  Melissa’s forehead is busted in the corner as a small trickle of blood comes down.  She pats at it and growls loudly as she bursts to her feet and charges at Kelli.

Gena:-  Kelli drops the ladder as her and Melissa get into a slug fest, and Melissa is actually landing a good bit of those punches!

Chad:  But Kelli’s deadly fists are wearing on her as they go at it.  Kelli eventually gets Melissa to the ropes, and then with a vicious Haymaker, she knocks Melissa to the apron.

Gena:-  She then hits a Superkick to Melissa, knocking her to the outside.  She walks over to the ladder and begins setting it up once more.  Once it’s in place, she starts to climb.

Chad:  About halfway up, she stops to catch her breath.  But one look up at the belt, she gets that second wind and she climbs up toward it.  She reaches, but misses, prompting her to go higher.

Gena:-  Two more steps up, and she’s right there.  But Melissa slides back in the ring.  She is determined, I’ll give her that.  She rushes at the ladder and knocks it over!

Chad:  But Kelli is holding onto the belt!  She’s right there!  She reaches up with one arm to try to loosen the belt.  Melissa picks up the ladder and begins swinging it.

Gena:-  Kelli kicks at it to deflect it, but Melissa catches her in the side and one arm drops!   She tries to reach back up, but Melissa hits her again.  She refuses to fall, though.

Chad:  Melissa sets the ladder up and goes up it as fast as she can, but she’s a little off center.  She reaches and grabs onto Kelli for leverage.

Gena:-  She hooks her feet on the ladder to pull it closer.  It gives Kelli the footing she needs, and she unhooks the belt and falls to the ground!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and NEW Television Champion… Kelli Torres!!!

Crowd:  *SUPER MEGA POP!!!*

Kelli sits there for a second, almost in disbelief.  She then looks at the belt in her hand, and it hits her.  She shoots up to her feet and thrusts the belt into the air as her music hits.  The roar of the audience fuels her as she walks the perimeter of the ring.  Melissa glares at her the entire time.  As Kelli comes her direction, Melissa charges at her, but Kelli ducks and catches her in the back of the head with the belt.  She points to herself as if to say “This is my moment!”  She is met by Holly Wood, who practically tackles her to the ground with a giant hug, and a “I knew you would do it!”  They celebrate together as the cameras cut elsewhere.

Main Event
GRIME vs SCU for the rights to have GRIME in the Mayhem Survival

Darlyn: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Main Event. This match is a one on one SCU vs GRIME match set for one fall for the rights to be in the Mayhem Survival match at SuperNova 3! Already in the ring from GRIME Wrestling, from Japan… Omasa Tatu!!!

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout the air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn: And her opponent, on her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is the Combat Champion… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out a great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Merlot gets her hands up as she walks to the center of the ring. Omasa takes one step then leaps over as she spins in idair extending her foot kicking Merlot in the gut hard as Merlot goes back a few feet on impact.

Gena:- Merlot holds her gut as Omasa goes for a high spin kick to Merlot’s face but she ducks out of the way. Merlot goes for a leg sweep but Omasa jumps over Merlot.  

Chad: Merlot gets back to her feet, Omasa grabs her from behind in a sleeper hold choke. Merlot gets her hands on Omasa's arm as she tries to break free. Omasa arches her back lifting Merlot in the air.

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…

Chad: Omasa lets go of Merlot before getting DQ from this match. Merlot holds her neck as we see Merlot starting to get a bit angry. Merlot turns around to face Omasa but gets dropped to the mat with a superkick.

Gena:- Merlot looks knocked out. Omasa stomps on Merlot’s chest. Omasa picks Merlot up and sends her to the turnbuckle. Omasa runs at MErlot and jumps kicks… No she runs up MErlot’s chest then kicks MErlot in the jaw as she then flips in the air to land back on her feet. Merlot slides down to land on the mat in her rear as she sits down with her back being held by the turnbuckle.

Chad: Omasa grabs Merlot’s foot and drags her out of the corner to the middle of the ring. Omasa steps on Merlot as she walks over her in a disrespectful manner.

Gena:- Omasa jumps and does a standing moonsault landing on MErlot for the cover.

One…
Two…
Thr…

Gena:- The count is stopped as Merlot gets her shoulder up as she grabs Omasa’s arm and goes for a wrist lock. Omasa uses her free arm to nail a hard elbow to Merlot’s ribs to break free.

Chad: Merlot lets go to hold her ribs as Omasa gets off of her. Omasa gets up and bends over to grab Merlot but Merlot grabs Omasa and takes her down into a small package for the pin.

One…
Two…

Gena:- Omasa kicks out of the cover. Both ladies get back to their feet. Omasa spins for a spin kick but Merlot grabs the leg and counters with an elbow to the back of Omasa’s knee.

Chad: Omasa hops on one leg as she backs away from Merlot. Merlot runs at Omasa, Omasa jumps for a roundhouse kick but Merlot baits her as she grabs on to Omasa’s foot and again nails an elbow to the back of her knee.

Gena:- Omasa drops to the mat but gets right back up as she puts her weight on her one good knee. Omasa jumps towards Merlot for a super women punch but Merlot counters that as she grabs Omasa's fist and uses Omasa’s momentum to drop her to the mat as she falls down with her in motion locking in the Vanguard Killer in the process! (Lebell Lock)

Chad: Wow, what a move, Merlot outsmarting Omasa with these counters. Now she has Omasa in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go! Omasa tries to break free but Merlot has it locked in perfect.

Gena:- Merlot managed to lock it in as she landed on the mat giving Omasa no time to do anything about it. Jade looks at Omasa to see if she gives up but Omasa answers by giving the ref the middle finger.

Chad: Omasa doesn’t look like one who is willing to give up.

Gena:- Then she needs to get out of this hold because Merlot doesn’t plan on letting go. Jade looks on as Merlot bends her back to add more pressure.

The purge sirens begin to play as the lights flicker on and off.

Chad: Oh come on, god damn GRIME can’t play fair!

Gena:- Merlot lets go of Omasa and gets to her feet as she looks towards the rampway. Filth runs down to ringside, Merlot waves for her to get in the ring. Jade goes over to the ropes and yells at Filth to head back to the back…

Chad: Veronica Taylor slides into the ring from behind Merlot. Filth gets on the apron as Jade blocks her from getting inside the ring. Veronica has a bottle in one hand while using the other to turn Merlot around.

Gena:- Merlot sees Veronica and tries to kick her but Veronica sprays her Veronica's secret Perfume into the eyes of the Combat Champion to blind her. Merlot grabs her eyes as Veronica grabs Merlot’s head and drops her with the Rodeo Drive makeover (Face buster)

Chad: Why! Why would Veronica help GRIME for!?

Gena:- Veronica leaves the ring and takes off through the crowd as Filth laughs and gets off the apron. Omasa crawls on top of Merlot for the cover as Jade turns around and drops for the cover.

One…
Two…

Chad: Omasa holds the tights of Merlot as Merlot tries to kick out but can’t.

Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Your winner of this match… And giving the rights for GRIME Wrestling to be in the 4th Mayhem Survival… Omasa Tatu!!!

Gena:- This is bullshit! How stupid can Veronica be. You dumb bitch!

Gena loses it as WGN cenors er microphone as we can see Gena cussing up a storm as she has lost it. Filth stands on the rampway laughing at what just happened.

Merlot rolls around the ring screaming as she holds onto her face. Gena leaves the broadcast table with a bottle of water. Gena slides in the ring but gets kicked back out the ring with a strong kick from Omasa.

Chad gets up and heads to his wife Gena as he starts yelling at Omasa. Jade picks up the bottle of water but Omasa kicks it out of her hands. Jade, not aware of what has happened, looks pissed by Omasa kicking her that she charges at Omasa and spears her to the mat. A big pop by the crowd for the ref defending herself.

Chad helps Gena up, Gena slides back into the ring and grabs the bottle of water. She opens it and pours it on Merlot’s face to wash the perfume off of her.

SCU security shows up for the first time in weeks and pulls Jade off of Omasa. Omasa does a kip up to get to her feet. And cheap shots Jade with a kick to her chest.

Kittie calmly asks Omasa to leave the ring which she does. Dying Breed holds on to Jade and helps her out of the ring.

Melissa comes out from nowhere and grabs Filth from behind. Melissa gets Filth up and drops her the back of her head with a German Suplex. Melissa runs down to the play by play table and grabs their cooler. She puts it on the apron and slides in the ring

Melissa grabs the cooler and gets to Merlot, she opens the cooler and removes the bottle waters from it. Melissa puts Merlot’s head in the cooler as she starts opening bottles of water to help Gena flush Merlot’s eyes clean as the show goes off the air.