Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 64 (Results)  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 64 (Results)
« on: July 01, 2020, 03:21:07 AM »

>SCU Presents Underground Ep. 64

We are coming at you from the Staggs Dungeon, Las Vegas, Nevada. In front of a live audience of 100 (SCW stars if they wish to attend. GRIME and SCU wrestlers SCW, SCU ring crew, production teams) June 28th, at 11:55pm PST

Last Sunday, WGN's broadcast standards and practices Tad Ezra declared war on SCU and Spokeswomen Donna. Her refusal to allow GRIME in the 4th Mayhem Survival forced Tad to unleash another Purge, only this Purge will go on until Donna gives in and allows GRIME to take part in the Mayhem Survival.

Donna has a meeting with the VP of WGN as she’s going over Tad’s head to get WGN to force Tad to end the purge so that she can continue to put on her SCU shows. Till then, Tad has prepared SCU Ep 64 as in all GRIME show as Donna has also prepared an SCU show if she gets her way after having her meeting with the WGN VP.

SCU Ep 64 GRIME Night

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his GRIME mates Maroon and Burnt Orange, as well as managers Johan Svensson and Giovanni Teixeira to discuss his upcoming match against GRIME Cyan in an inferno ladder match.

Hitamashii-I am looking forward to competing in a inferno ladder match, even if it is against someone like Cyan, who I know to be tough, but I have proven that I am even tougher. Did you not see the pain I inflicted on Rory Rockefeller in our thumbtack match a few weeks ago? I will cause Cyan so much pain, Cyan will have no choice but to give up against me and I will be victorious once again. I won’t be happy until I force Cyan to unmask.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his friends in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

In the backstage area, we see Tim Staggs standing by with a steel pipe in his hand.  He has a set of chains hanging from his belt loops, a bag at his side that is brimming with barbed wire, and a burlap sack next to him.  He’s pounding the pipe against his palm, menacingly as he stands there.  He is then approached by Dev Khatri.

Dev:  Hey, Timmy!

Tim:   Don’t call me that.

Dev:  Noted.  So, I have to ask… why?

Tim looks down at the weaponry at his side, and continues pounding the pipe against his palm again.

Tim:   Why what?

Dev:  Come on, Timmm… The pipe.  The chains, the bags… What’s the purpose.  Are you trying to be a one man army?

Tim shrugs his shoulders.

Tim:   Maybe.  I mean, I got to stand up.  Not a lot of people are standing up.  I’m here because I have stake in this building.  I got this area blocked off for SCU stars and personnel only.

Dev:  That’s weirdly nice of you, and also kind of stupid of you to do on your own.

Tim:   Oh.  See, that’s where the catch is.  I told everyone that I was going to be here, but never once did I say I was going to be here alone.  I got Piper the Pipe here.  2Chainz at my side.  Barbara Wire.  Thelma Thumbtacks.  Steely Dan the Chair…

Dev rolls his eyes.

Dev:  I get it.  You have weapons, and somehow that’s supposed to protect you from multiple masked members of GRIME attacking you, and raiding the “forbidden” area of the gym.

Tim takes a deep breath, ready to say something, but a tall figure shows up behind him, dark and handsome.

Spike:  Why didn’t you lead with names of real people?

Alexis Staggs and Jamie Staggs approach next, all three accompanying with their own sets of weaponry at their sides.  Tim smirks and looks to his wife, father, and uncle, and then back to Dev, who just mouths “ohhhh…” Alexis readies her briefcase for an attack, while Jamie winds up a bat.  Spike shakes his gas can and his “Ace of Spades” Zippo in his pocket.

Tim:   Again, I didn’t come alone.  And once my old buddies from the days of the Bad Boys arrive with their buddies, who haven’t been too happy with GRIME lately.  And I’m sure Kelli Torres, Merlot Ayano, Celeste North, Jenifer LaCroix, Melissa Ruin, Halo Williams…

Dev:  I get it.  All I can say is that it’s about time SCU forms a plan to take the show back from these heathens.  On behalf of SCU, thank you.

Tim:   My pleasure.

With that, Dev walks past Tim to the “safe zone”.  The Staggs close in together, looking from all sides, ready for anyone to try to do something.

The scene cuts to the studio where an annoyed, yet amused, Cordelia Clark arrogantly stands in front of the camera. She’s not in the greatest mood, even if things have been going pretty well for her as of late, which indicates that something else is definitely bothering her. She looks at the camera, a gleaming confidence in her eye nonetheless, before she begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: I’m going to start with the good. Even though I was in a tag team match against my will and I had to depend on someone else, I still came out a winner when it was all said and done. It’s not that I am not open to teaming with other people, it's just… I wish it wasn’t someone like… HIM… if you know what I mean. But, I can’t complain. Like I always do, I found a way to make it work. Unlike most of you people in my generation, most of whom would have just cried about it and given up, I overcame the odds. That part is good! Oh… and the fact that I have yet to taste defeat is pretty nice too. It’s a great feeling knowing that the hard work and dedication that I’ve given to this is paying off… and then there’s… the not so good…

Cordelia’s expression turns into that of unhappy annoyance as she continues to speak her mind.

Cordelia: What’s happening here in this company is a microcosm and a symptom of how fucked up the world has become. You’re telling me that I MIGHT wrestle tonight? That whether I wrestle or not depends on the big wigs of the network? It’s plainly obvious that I can give fuck all about this SCU/Grime situation… I only give a damn about what’s in front of me. You’re telling me that something out of my control gets to determine whether I wrestle or not? Hell with that. I’m sorry, I came here to prove myself as the superior specimen of my lost generation… not to have my career be affected by something that is out of my control and honestly, something that I don’t give a damn about. But let’s assume I DO get to wrestle…

Mayhem Survival qualifier…

Ugh… just hearing the word “mayhem” makes me cringe. It sounds like if… no… WHEN… I win tonight, I could be in for something barbaric… something that is beneath me… but something that I am going to have to deal with if I am going to climb up the ladder. I knew that something like this was going to be inevitable.

That brings me to you… Andi Lynx.

You get to be in my way again and I wasn’t that big of a fan of you the last time you had to get in my way. I’ve beaten you before, I can beat you again. There’s no sugar rush on the planet that is going to help you now! Besides… sugar is bad for you… but hey… half our generation doesn’t give a crap then 30 years from now, they’ll be whining about obesity, diabetes, and kidney stones and all of the stupid afflictions they gave themselves by not taking care of their diets now. Speaking of diet… this company definitely needs one from all the bullshit going on… and by overcoming you AGAIN Andi… I’ll provide something worth watching. Sorry Andi, you don’t get your revenge. Once again, you’re going to fall at my hands!

Cordelia scoffs with all the arrogance in the world as she walks out of the shot. Afterward, the scene fades to black.

Jacob:  Welcome everybody to Underground Episode 64.  I’m Jacob Johnson, joined by…

Rory:  … and I’m Rory Rockefeller.  We’re filling in for Liam since he’s gotta run his ass all around the building and otherwise.  And the owner needs his time off.

Jacob:  We have hired staff and shit, but they’re not here yet because of the pandemic going on.  We’re just getting shit straightened out for them to enter the hotel.

Rory:  And that’s been months in the making.  But I’m told in two weeks, GRIME staff will debut because we all know Donna ain’t gonna let us kick this shit off until we take it up a notch.

Jacob:  Yeah, but for now, you guys are stuck with us for the night.  We’re calling the action all night.  So settle in, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

Rory:  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is! Let’s get this shit kicked off!

GRIME Rules
Mayhem Survival Qualifying Match
Gold vs Sea Green

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is contested under GRIME Rules!  Already in the ring, we have Gold… and Sea Green!!!

Both masked members stare across the ring at each other as the bell rings!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Jacob:  Gold darts across the ring and begins throwing punches at Sea Green, but Sea Green throws him down to the mat with one shove.  He mounts and begins throwing punches.

Rory:  Sea Green then rips Gold up from the mat and throws him into the corner.  He rushes at him and pummels him.  However, after a few, Gold ducks under and kicks Sea Green.

Jacob:  Sea Green turns around, only for Gold to begin throwing punches of his own.  He pummels Sea Green until Sea Green dumps him over the top ropes!

Rory:  But Gold lands on his feet, stumbling a little, but he sticks the landing.  He grabs onto Sea Green and spins him around.  He lands an Arm Drag on Sea Green to the outside.

Jacob:  Sea Green slides out toward the crowd.  He gets back to his feet and charges at Gold, but Gold jumps off the ring steps with a Leapfrog.  As Sea Green turns around and Gold goes for a Dropkick.

Rory:  Sea Green slaps Gold’s feet away.  He grabs Gold up and into a Half Nelson hold.  He whips Gold around, trying to get him to give up.

Jacob:  Gold is able to use the ring apron to push back against Sea Green to break up the hold.  He uses his foot to pull out a steel chair, holding it against Sea Green’s throat.

Rory:  He pushes down, but after a while, Sea Green is able to kick out from under it, powering Gold off of him.  They get to their feet and Gold swings the chair.

Jacob:  Sea Green ducks under, and hits a Superman Punch to the chair against the side of Gold’s head.  He then picks him up and rolls him inside.  He goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rory:  Gold got his shoulder up at the last minute!  Sea Green almost seems stunned.  He’s not moving.  He finally goes to pull Gold up to his feet, but Gold kicks him in the stomach.

Jacob:  As Sea Green gets up, Gold pulls the chair through the ropes and then hits an Inverted Double Underhook Facebuster onto the chair, and rolls Sea Green over onto his back!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner, advancing to the Mayhem Survival… Masked Member Gold!!!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Gold gives Sea Green a little kick to the side, raising his arms before moving to the ropes and exiting the ring.

Cut to Casey and Max enjoying a glass of whisky in the crowd. Max spots the SCW World Champion, Ben Jordan a few feet away. He lifts the bottle, and gives Ben a wink. Ben smirks and makes his way over. Max fills up his glass.

Max: My friends, this right here is some of the finest whisky you will find in Canada. Lot No. 40 Canadian Whisky is hard as shit to find, but damn it’s worth it.

Casey takes a whiff of his glass, before tasting it. Ben breathes in the aroma a bit slower, before tipping his glass.

Casey:  That is excellent. It’s light.

Ben: Cheers Champ.

Max nods, and clinks glasses with Ben and Casey. They all take another mouthful.

Max: That shirt is straight fuckin’ fire by the way big man.

Casey knocks back the rest of the whisky in his glass, and signals for more. Max obliges. Casey looks down for a minute, and smirks.

Casey:  It’s the cover art for the new Testament album Titans of Creation. I’ll toss it on for ya later.

Max: Killer artwork. By the way, what is with all the damn fire around here by the way? Inferno ladder match? Hitamashii can knock himself out. I have had my fill with Raab. I think he has it tonight though.

Casey:  Agreed. How’s the nose? Andrey cracked ya good.

Max: Better than his.

Max smirks and takes another swig. All 3 chuckle, and turn their focus back to the ring.

The Dragon: Roll up, roll up…get your tag team partner...only serious applicants need to approach the table…

We are taken to the backstage area of the Staggs Dungeon, but we are taken back to the same scene as we’d seen twice before earlier in the night. Mark “The Dragon” Cross is seen calling out, without the help of his broken megaphone, sitting behind a folding table with one badly bent leg, with a heavily creased white cover. On top of the desk are four clipboards, fastened down with duct tape. A pen is fixed to each board, also fixed to the table with string and tape.

Hanging above his head is a banner that reads "The Dragon Tag Partner Sign-ups". It looks like the banner has seen better days. As he sits there, he begins to hear a scuffling noise coming from down the hall. He looks and sees the tiny poofball known as Fluffy coming running towards him, no Candy in sight. Fluffy runs right up to him and sits, looking up at him panting with her cute her little head tilt.

The Dragon: Hey pupper! Honestly I'd rather you signed up than some of these names on this list.

He reaches down to pat the dog lightly on the head as an idea begins to formulate.

The Dragon: Hey, where'd you leave your Mom huh? I need to talk her into signing up to a thing…

Fluffy perks up her ears and makes a slight whimper sound. She then hopped up in his lap and proceeded to start licking his face.

The Dragon: OK that's kinda cute! And way better than getting things thrown at me…

He goes along with it, even begrudgingly accepting his free bath given how badly the night had gone in general. The idea of getting a dog seemed to be improving with every second. As Fluffy proceeded to lick his face, Candy came around the corner.

Candy: FLUFFY??? WHERE ARE…

She sees Fluffy licking Mark and rushes over

Candy: OMG IM SO SORRY!!!

She quickly grabs and holds Fluffy.

Candy: Fluffy… you can't just run off and go licking people… you gotta ask first, silly.

She looks back to Mark

Candy: I am REALLY sorry. I guess I didn't latch the locker room door all the way when I went to the bathroom, and she just kinda ran off. She usually doesn't do that. I hope she isn't the one who messed up your table.

The Dragon: You gotta ask first?

Mark scratched his head for a second as he let that sink in.

The Dragon: ...never mind. Nope, that was Evie and Mikah. A champion and a Hall of Famer, and the dog is better behaved around my recruitment drive than the pair of them put together. Miracles do happen.

Candy: Oh, good. I was worried. Fluffy can be a little troublemaker at times. Some people here are really nice, and others are really mean. I'm sorry you had some people today. But… i gotta ask… why are you set up out here with a table and clipboards… OMG ARE YOU HAVING A CHINESE AUCTION??? WHAT'S THE PRIZE? CAN I PLAY?

The Dragon: It's signups for the chance to try out for a wrestling team. The winner gets the chance to compete for tag title with a great partner...a Blast from the Past winning partner…

Mark begins to wonder if maybe a charity auction would have been a good idea, and whether he explained it to Candy in a way where she'd figure out what was happening here all at once.

Candy: Oohhhh that sounds kinda fun! I loved Blast from the Past… wonder who the partner is???

She rubs her chin, deep in thought. She SORT OF got it, but not fully.

The Dragon: Blast from the Past was fun! So if it's one of the winners it's either going to be me or Evie, and since it's me behind the table with the banner…

He waves his hand in the air.

The Dragon: Hi - it's me.

She squinted for a second and then her face lit up

Candy: OHHHHHH!!! Too bad only one person has signed up so far. You would think people would be lined up down the street for something like this.

The Dragon: See that was supposed to be the idea, I should have been spoilt for choice!

Mark shrugs nonchalantly.

The Dragon: Maybe I should just stick to flying solo after all…

Before Candy could react, Fluffy jumped out of her arms and ran over to Mark. She snuffed around and barked a few times before grabbing something out of his bag under the table and running off.

The Dragon: MY SANDWICH!

Candy: IM SO SORRY! I'll get it back, I promise! Good luck with finding a partner… FLUFFY!!!!!

She takes off down the hall, chasing the small pup.

The Dragon: This was a terrible idea…

Mayhem Survival Qualifying Match
Inferno Ladder Match
Kingingiseisha Shirasu vs Cyan

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled as an Inferno Ladder Match, and is a qualifier for the Mayhem Survival match!  Already in the ring, representing the masked members of GRIME, he is… Cyan!!!

Cyan holds an arm up in the air as he looks over to the entrance.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand his opponent... From Hijemi, Japan, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is… Hitamashii!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

A ladder is set up in two of the corners of the ring.  Both men look around for gas cans and matches, but before they can get to them, flames are ignited all the way around the ring with a blast.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rory:  I can feel the heat all the way up here. Cyan quickly grabs a gas can, but before he can do anything with it, Hitamashii kicks him in the gut and pulls it away.

Jacob:  He goes to remove the can, but Cyan rushes him toward the ropes.  Hitamashii drops the can, and twists into a Wristlock.  He uses it to drag Cyan back to the center of the ring.

Rory:  He goes for an Arm Drag, but Cyan turns it into a Cutter.  Cyan picks up a ladder and begins fumbling with it to set it up.

Jacob:  Hitamashii kips up and does a Dropkick right into the ladder, knocking it over on top of Cyan.  He picks up another ladder and slams it over the top of Cyan.

Rory:  Cyan rolls out from under the second strike, but Hitamashii catches him with a third swing.  He then starts setting up the ladder.  He looks around as sweat pours down his face.

Jacob:  He gets it set up and goes to climb up it.  However, Cyan gets to his feet and clubs him across the back.  He lifts him up into a Crucifix type position and drops him to the ground!

Rory:  The flames shoot up high in the air, wowing the audience.  Hitamashii rolls back from the flames a bit as he arches his back.  Cyan knocks the ladder down on top of Hitamashii.

Jacob:  Cyan finds the flame’s blind spot and he climbs up the turnbuckle.  He looks out before leaping off for a Frog Splash, but Hitamashii puts his knees up.

Rory:  He moves away from Cyan, and drags him over toward the flames now.  He goes for a Clothesline, but Cyan ducks.  However, Hitamashii hits a Drop Toe Hold, right over the middle ropes!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Jacob:  The hood catches flames, but Cyan gets up and swats the flames out.  However, Hitamashii already has the ladder set up and begins climbing up it.

Rory:  Cyan’s mask is melted some, obstructing his sight.  However, he sees Hitamashii going up the ladder, and he starts to follow until Hitamashii tosses the gas can down at him.

Jacob:  Hitamashii flicks a lighter and sets the entire ladder ablaze!  He’s standing, looking down as the flames start to chase Cyan, who darts back.

Rory:  Hitamashii grabs onto the scroll containing the Mayhem Survival Contract and he pulls it off the chain!  He drops down over the fire!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner, qualifying for the Mayhem Survival Match… Hitamashii!!!

Hitamashii tries to stop the flames from touching the contract at the expense of his own body.  Fire extinguishers go off like crazy as the flames surrounding the ring cut out.  Once the smoke clears, Cyan is nowhere to be seen, leaving Hitamashii coughing a bit before holding the contract up for everyone to see.

A pre-recorded video soon appears on the screen. Merlot Ayano is seated on the apron of an empty wrestling ring. Her Nike gear is dampened; the result of an intense workout. She grabs a nearby towel and wipes some sweat from her face.

Merlot Ayano: Greetings! How doing?

She flashes a quick smile.

Merlot Ayano: No want to take up much time. Just wanted to reflect on something.

Merlot’s hands reach over and pick up the Sin City Underground Combat Championship. She glances at its faceplate for a moment before she rests it on her lap.

Merlot Ayano: For Merlot, being champion no just about winning. No just about holding belt. Is about what do with belt. Is about what impact and change can make while champion. Merlot think that is true measure of strength.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: When held SCU Television Championship, Merlot’s goal was to change people’s perception. TV Championship was young. Was newest belt. Some people didn’t respect it. Some people thought it was plaything or consolation prize. Those thoughts bothered Merlot. Why? Because Merlot went through a lot of pain and suffering to obtain a TV Championship. Dahlia went through much pain and suffering to hold belt. So, TV Championship was far more than consolation prize. Was symbol and hope for those who stare in face of adversity and keep working hard.

There’s a small pause.

Merlot Ayano: With Combat Championship, Merlot no have to change many perceptions. Is widely known what kind of people hold Combat Championship. Is for fighters. Is for people who like to scrap. Is for hard hitters and tooth poppers. Hai. Past champions have proven that. Merlot? Well, Merlot fit right in. Have always shown toughness. Have knocked people out in SCU. And have kicked many heads, is fact.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: Goal with Combat Championship isn’t to change perception. No. Merlot goal is to give more insight into what type of warrior Merlot is, to give insight on what it takes to truly compete in Combat division. Merlot been in SCU for decent time, but every few people know. But, will soon change. Will get to see how Merlot prepare, how go about thinking about matches, and how think about defining legacy as champion. Should be much fun ride. So, buckle up! Hai!

With that, the camera begins to fade out.

The screen slowly fades into Raisa, standing by an old run-down house.

Raisa: Since we arrived in Sin City Wrestling we have played by your rules, by now you have to play by ours.

The door to the old house opens and Helena waves for the cameraman to come inside.

Raisa leads the cameraman inside. Helena smiles.

Helena: Welcome to our playhouse.

Jack: inside our playhouse, all weapons are permitted, now I know those that will be watching at home are curious about a match named after our homeland.

Jake: It’s quite simple, it’s a match of survival, you may pin your opponent or make them submit, we prefer to beat them until cannot fight any longer, we truly enjoy Mr. Ezra’s purges, eliminating the weak, bring us such joy.

Helena: Mr. Ezra will send us those he wishes to purge and rest assured they will not survive our purge.

Raisa: Do not ruin it for us, Ms. Beauchamp, for the consequences will not be to your liking.

Jack: At Underground 64 WE WILL PURGE.

Helena: It is written, so it shall be done.

Raisa waves her hand and the screen goes dark.  It comes back on and the camera is focused in on the ringside area, where funhouse mirrors, oversized mallets, a small carousel, and various other circus themed items lying around.  “Freakshow” plays over the speakers as Jack, Jake, and Helena are seen standing in the middle of the ring.

Transylvania Playhouse
The Jeckel’s vs Any members from GRIME

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Transylvania Playhouse Match!!!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Transylvania, Romania, accompanied to the ring by Raisa, they are Helena, Jack, and Jake Jeckel!!!

The crowd boos as The Jeckels walk around the ring, looking out into the crowd for a minute before settling over into their corner.

Liam:  And their opponents, representing Shit City Underground, they are your Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Accompanied to the ring by Lucha Rhino, The Kawaii Dragons and Alex Rush!!!

Crowd:  *POP!*

“Let’s Get Rocked” by Def Leppard plays over the speakers as Alex Rush rides on the back of Edwin Robert, as Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental come out on each side.  They go down toward the ring as the crowd continues to cheer them on.  They have the Hardcore Tag Team Championships on their shoulders as they head down the ramp.  Tatsu and Winter hand their belts off to the timekeeper, while Alex jumps down off the rhino.  Rhino stays in place as Alex and the Kawaii Dragons enter the ring.  They step right up to the center of the ring, calling them out straightaway.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rory:  Alex Rush grabs onto Jake Jeckel and throws him into the ropes.  He follows after and dives at him with a Spear as they both tumble to the outside.

Jacob:  Jack and Helena step up to the Kawaii Dragons and smirk at each other, shaking their heads as they look at the much smaller Tatsu and Winter.

Rory:  Out of nowhere, Tatsu and Winter nod at each other and hit a double Kawaii Mist to Jack and Helena, blinding them… Cheap tactic.

Jacob:  I can’t wait until we can absorb them into GRIME, personally. They begin hammering away at Jack with fast and furious punches and kicks.

Rory:  They back Jack up into the corner and they grab the mallets and begin swinging them, but Jack ducks down, catching onto one to his back.  Helena grabs Tatsu from behind and spins her around.

Jacob:  Helena does her own Poison Mist to Tatsu and then kicks her in the stomach.  She plants her on the mat with a DDT, and then hits her with the mallet a couple times, going for the cover.

One!
Two!

Rory: Alex pulls Tatsu from under Helena and turns until Jake smashes into his side and they topple over onto the carousel.

Jacob:  Alex rolls out of the way as Jake tries to smash a mirror over him by knocking it over.  As Jake steps onto the carousel, Alex rolls off and begins spinning it, round and round!

Rory:  Jake holds onto the fake horse to steady himself as Alex continues to run along the side.  However, Jake pulls him on, and the two begin swinging at each other while holding onto the horses.

Jacob:  Winter crawls out of the corner and Jack grabs onto her ankle.  He stands up as she continues trying to pull her leg away.

Rory:  She hits a Spinning Heel Kick, and Jack goes back into the corner.  As he does, Tatsu blows into a slide whistle for effect, and the crowd can’t help but laugh as she jumps up and down.

Jacob:  She continues to make the sound as Alex and Jake go round and round. Finally, Jake hits an Arm Drag to Alex, and they tumble off and to the ground.

Rory:  Tatsu finds herself face to face with Helena and her smile fades.  She then reaches and slaps Helena across the face.  Helena goes for a slap, but Tatsu ducks out of the ring.

Jacob:  As Helena goes to exit the ring, Winter comes out of nowhere and spins her around.  However, Helena pokes her in the eyes and then throws Winter over the ropes and into Tatsu.

Rory:  Jack meets up with Helena and he gives her a boost as she dives over the top, and they all go tumbling through a funhouse mirror.  He exits the ring, and picks up a bag, giving it a shake.

Jacob:  He dumps it out onto the ground, and it’s Legos!  That shit hurts when it goes right in the heel.  Imagine where else it might hurt.

Rory:  Winter gets set up for No Laughing Matter (Tombstone Piledriver)!  Helena lays Tatsu out with a Choke STO.  Alex tries to get over toward them, but Jake stops him!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Jack, Jake, and Helena Jeckel!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!!!

The crowd boos as “Freakshow” plays over the speakers.  The Jeckels are joined by Raisa as they celebrate their victory, looking around at the mayhem they’ve caused around the ring.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 64 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 03:21:47 AM »

Marissa Henry is backstage as the cameras cut away from the action and to a SCU star that was supposed to be competing tonight only to be shuffled backwards. Coby Quik is not dressed to compete, but does not appear to be his usual carefree self.

Marissa: Coby, you asked for a camera crew because you had something to say?

Coby nods, offering Marissa a light smile before it quickly (pun intended) fades from his face.

Coby: I was supposed to get a chance to show what I can do in the ring without any outside interference tonight, but apparently that is going to have to wait so that these GRIME people can do their thing.

Marissa cuts him off before he can continue, wanting to focus in on that point.

Marissa: Just a few days ago you had a heated exchange on social media about the people of GRIME and your role in the fight ahead. Is that what you wanted to talk about tonight?

Coby nods.

Coby: It’s part of it, yeah. But it’s not just that. I mean this Andrew Borg thing has been going on for weeks now. I was really looking forward to putting him behind me. Every time we have been in the ring, some outside influence messes that up. Whether that be Veronica or Kris, it doesn’t matter. I came to this company to show people what I can do. My skills. My hard work paying off. It just hasn’t seemed to actually end up that way yet. This next match with Andrew, whenever it happens, won’t be that way. Then I’m on to bigger and better things.

Marissa does not necessarily look convinced by his confidence, and shifts the focus back to his exchange earlier in the week.

Marissa: Are you afraid that your interactions with GRIME are going to have an impact on you going forward? They are known to target people that get their attention. I would say after the last couple of days, you probably have their attention now.

Coby sighs, and shrugs his shoulders.

Coby: I guess. I can’t really stop them from coming after me if they choose to do so. I just can’t help but notice that they haven’t done so yet. Does that mean that I am not important enough to try and derail? Maybe. Or that I am still new? Possibly. I think the one thing that nobody is talking about, is maybe they just know better.

Marissa seems dumbstruck by the response, but hastily asks a follow-up question to allow Coby to clarify.

Marissa: They know better?

There is zero hesitation from Coby though.

Coby: Look, my history in this business is not a secret. The first company I signed with, people came after me relentlessly. I was mobbed. I was beaten down. Every time it came to actually stepping in the ring with me though, I walked away a winner. I know how to defend myself. I am not afraid of a masked mob coming after me. I know how good I am. A beatdown isn’t going to change that.

Marissa: ...but it could prevent you from being on top of your game in the ring, and that is usually their end goal.

Again, Coby does not back down from the thought that his words could get him into trouble.

Coby: Good. I welcome it. Anything that is going to force them to have to get into a ring with me is a benefit for me. I know what I am capable of, and the more they try to stack the deck against people, the more we know who they think is a threat. They come after me with four guys? It’s because they know I would have taken down three. They rig a match in their favor, it’s obviously because they couldn’t handle me straight up. To me, only there can only be two reasons that they haven’t come after me yet, and it’s not because it is all just part of their plan like they say.

Marissa: ...and what are those?

Coby: They’re either afraid, or they know it won’t get them anywhere. They haven’t made this whole invasion of SCU my problem. They have kept their distance. I think that says more about them than it does about me.

Coby seems confident, and Marissa looks convinced that his theory is not entirely crazy.

Marissa: Well, I wish you luck. I have a feeling you will probably need it.

With that, the two offer a small smile to the cameras before we cut away elsewhere.

Cameras go backstage towards The Monstimals who dominantly won their match against Saddie Brown and Cyan a couple of weeks ago. They making Saddie Brown say the words I quit when they electrocuted Saddie Brown to the electricity. However, talking about that match wasn't that important to Henry or The Monstimals as they won and it wasn't like anyone was expecting The Monstimals to lose to the coloured masked wrestlers. Henry has the microphone in his hands and begins to speak to the crowd.

Henry Losak: "Before we'll address Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver tonight, we need to talk about what those Underground pussies said about us last week. We heard you Underground pussies, claiming that it takes no skill to be violent. Well, it doesn't take any skill to be in child's play matches like hardcore and street fights either. It takes a lot more skill and a lot more balls or tits in the case of Winter and Tatsu to compete on GRIME where the real hardcore wrestling is. Not child's play hardcore wrestling where you can watch that shit on every other company that produces it. Such a shame Alex, Rhyno, Winter and Tatsu are too shit scared to take on the real brute of legit hardcore wrestler that can take serious bumps, falls and in some cases, fires and electricity involved."

That had to hurt them quite deep on what the team said about The Monstimals and Henry wasn't going to stop addressing them, considering they will do anything to take the Hardcore Tag Team titles to a brand that rightfully goes on a better brand.

Henry Losak: "Which is ironic, considering pussy Winter and Tatsu love hardcore matches, yet too afraid to step here and face real hardcore wrestlers, not the pretend wannabe hardcore wrestlers you face. Good Shephards are a fucking insult to the hardcore division. They don't know how to fight hardcore matches, nor do you Underground pussies who are afraid of GRIME members, who are afraid to taste what real hardcore matches take place. You're all afraid, and it's alright because once we grab those Hardcore Tag Titles from both of you, they will land on GRIME Wrestling brand, naming them as GRIME Nightmare Hardcore Tag Team titles. There are no bitches here, just real wrestlers who can handle the violence, the pain and the suffering, something you Underground pussies know nothing about, nor have the guts to compete on this brand cos you'd rather be in your safe comfort zones."

Henry smirked as he was cutting deeper than he had done since he started taking over as the voice of The Monstimals. Lord Raab and Samuel were more about wrestling than wanting to speak in front of the cameras and Henry had to move swiftly onto the opponents The Monstimals were going to face tonight as he speaks to the pair of them.

Henry Losak: "The problem is that apart from The Jackals, nobody has the balls or tits to take us on as a team. Nobody wants to form teams because of how dangerous both Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson are as wrestlers. They are a team that are a throw-in that will never decide to team up to build a tag team division GRIME Wrestling deserves aka Eric Weaver and Javier Gonzalez. Also, I love the idea it's a Loading Dock match where anything can do with various weapons surrounding The Monstimals. They will do everything it takes to crush the hell out of Javier and Eric, teaching those Underground pussies what it takes to be a real hardcore wrestler. Javier and Eric, we're looking forward to destroying your asses in a parking lot, encouraging you and the rest of the GRIME Wrestling roster to form a team and make the company actually to have a hardcore tag team division here."

Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab nodded in the background, smashing their hands with their fists together. The Monstimals then grip their fists together hard, ready for a war they were going to walk in. Henry continues to speak for the last time.

Henry Losak: "The Monstimals are the most violent and dangerous team anyone can face in the world of professional wrestling. Fighting in a loading dock is a perfect opportunity to crush Eric and Javier for us to bring the GRIME Wrestling Nightmare Hardcore Tag Team titles to this brand. Well after we've done destroying Eric and Javier, placing them in multiple piles of wood, running them over with forklifts and other weapons around them to beat the shit out of the weak team, until they've captured the win. You better watch out Rhyno, Alex, Tatsu and Winter because The Montimals are coming to take those titles and have them belong in GRIME for good. Just watch how much skill it takes to be violent with Eric and Javier cos it does and takes more balls than your child's play street fight you had. Prepare to be dominated by The Monstimals after causing Eric and Javier to have lots of broken bones and bleeding everywhere from head to toe."

Henry pats Samuel and Raab on their shoulders as they showed their fists to the cameras, attempting to punch them, but they suddenly walk away from the cameras as the cameras turn to ringside for the next match to take place on GRIME Wrestling show tonight.

Loading Dock Match
Sam McPherson and Lord Raab vs Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver

We find our way to the loading dock of Staggs Dungeon Academy.  We see a man in a referee’s shirt standing by with Liam, who seems a bit out of breath from rushing back to Staggs Dungeon.  He looks to his left, and then to his right before raising the microphone to his lips.

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Loading Dock Match.  In order to win, one must get their opponents into the back of the truck, close the door, and send them off.  Iiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from right here in Las Vegas, NV, they are the team of Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab… The Monstimals!!!

Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson approach the loading dock.  Raab adjusts his mask slightly while Sam tightens up his gloves.  They meet in the middle of the hall and look out to the truck, spotting several things that can be used as weapons.  They stop only when Liam raises the microphone to his lips once more.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaand their opponents, the team of… Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver!!!

The crowd boos again when Javi and Eric approach the center of the hallway.  They show no fear as they circle around The Monstimals, sizing them up before looking into the box truck as well.  They don’t waste any time as they go to blows with The Monstimals!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Jacob:  Javi trades punches with Raab as Eric tries to use his speed to coax Sam into the box truck.  Sam doesn’t fall for it, so Eric picks up a box and throws it at Sam.

Rory:  Red Powerade bottles fly all over the place as Sam feels the pain.  Eric picks up another box, but it feels too light to him, and he just tosses it to the side.

Jacob:  As Eric picks up another box, nodding his head, Sam charges at him, Spearing him into the boxes.  Both men disappear into the mess of boxes as they tumble over.

Rory:  Javi ducks a punch from Raab, but as he tries to back him into the truck, Raab drives an Elbow to the back of his head.  He then clubs him across the back.

Jacob:  He drags Javi toward the truck and throws him inside.  However, Sam stands up out of the boxes and takes a box full of plastic utensils and throws them at Javi.

Rory:  They scatter all over the place as Javi tries to crawl past Raab.  Meanwhile, Eric clubs Sam with a Low Blow.  He ducks past Raab as Javi trips him up.

Jacob:  Eric goes to grab the rope on the door.  He pulls it down, but Raab crawls to it and holds it open with one hand. Eric struggles against it, but Raab maintains his position.

Rory:  Eric lifts it up, and then he and Javi slam it down on Raab’s back.  They slam it down a few times for good measure, but Raab is half way out of the truck.

Jacob:  They go to slam it down once more, but Sam lifts it up and raises it back as Javi and Eric are still holding on.  Sam grabs both of them and then runs forward with them, slamming them into a wall.

Rory:  Raab continues to crawl out of the truck, holding onto his back.  He makes it out of the truck as Sam grabs Javi by the throat and lifts him up against the wall.

Jacob:  Raab pulls himself up on one of the equipment boxes.  However, he can’t stop Eric as he charges forward, smashing a bottle of Powerade over the back of Sam’s head, making it splatter everywhere.

Rory:  Sam drops Javi, and then Javi drops Sam with a DDT to the ground.  He and Eric turn around as Raab charges at them, and they move out of the way.

Jacob:  They grab onto his back of his head and send him right into the wall face first.  He sinks down as Eric and Javi begin stomping on his relentlessly.  Javi holds a finger up.

Rory:  Eric continues to stomp as Javi walks over to the equipment box.  He picks up a nearby baseball bat and he cracks it repeatedly over the lock.

Jacob:  He throws the bat over to Eric, and then throws open the lid and pulls out a lighting rod and wire.  He carries it over to The Monstimals and he bashes the rod against Sam.

Rory:  He then wraps the cord around Sam’s throat and drags him with all he’s got back over to the truck. Eric picks Raab up with the bat under his throat and drags him over as well.

Jacob:  Both Monstimals are thrown into the back of the truck.  Eric and Javi walk over to the boxes and they knock them over on top of The Monstimals.

Rory:  Eric and Javi high five one another as they walk around, talking trash about the Monstimals.  They laugh and celebrate their victory for a moment.

Jacob:  Finally, Javi grabs the rope and pulls down to close the door.  He knocks on the back and throws his arms up in victory as the truck’s engine rares up.

Rory:  However, before it can take off, the door opens up behind Javi.  Raab drags him into the back and hits a Chokeinator, while Eric charges at Sam, getting The Animal Kill (Vertabreaker)!

Jacob:  The Monstimals glare down at Javi and Eric before slamming the door shut, locking it, and pounding on the back until the truck takes off!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

The doors open up to the SCU safe zone and Gianni Di Luca walks through the doors.  He is quickly met by Veronica, who has her arms crossed over her chest, tapping her foot angrily.

Gianni:  C’mon, boo.  Give daddy some sugar.

Veronica:   How could you let that travesty happen earlier tonight?  That cage match was totally bogus.

Gianni:  It was outta my control.  The owner and Donna seemed to think it was not my place to cancel.  I mean, the purge is goin’ on, and so I thought that match was gonna get canceled anyway.

Veronica shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head.

Veronica:   Yeah, well it wasn’t.  And I can’t wash the basic off of me after that uggo put her hands on me.  I took three showers.

Gianni:  Look, I was supposed to be making an announcement about that cage match, but they banned me from the fawkin’ buildin’. Thank Christian Underwood for that.

Veronica:   I like his people and all, but he’s a real asshole.  He had no right to stick his nose in my business.  None of those basics did.

Gianni wraps his arms around Veronica, who seems hesitant, but eventually she sinks into his arms.

Gianni:  Babe, he don’t matter.   Underwood might be an SCW owner, but you’re not an SCW star.  Not no more.  You got Sin City Underground as your oyster.

Veronica:   Ew, gross.  Do you see what we have running around backstage?  A bunch of whores, crazies, fox people, masked idiots… Why would I want that to be my oyster?  And the fact that a witch is running around with my title when I didn’t even get pinned, and her gross best friend has the briefcase…

Veronica wipes a tear out of her eyes and then shakes her head.

Veronica:   No.  I’m not going to cry, because my mascara is too expensive to waste tears on these losers.

Gianni:  You’re right, boo.  They ain’t shit.  It’s about time they start showin’ you some respect.  Let them see what real talent is.

Veronica looks up into Gianni’s eyes, saying a million words with just her eyes.  She bats her eyelashes at him, and he pushes her hair out of her face.

Veronica:   How are we going to wake these morons up?

Gianni:  Now don’t you go on and worry.  I got an idea that’s fool proof.  And can’t none of these jealous bitches backstage say you only get attention because ya fuckin’ the boss.  I gotchu.

Veronica goes to ask him what he means, but Gianni lets out a soft “shhhhh” and then kisses her tenderly on the lips.  Once he has her calmed down, he whispers.

Gianni:  Don’t go worryin’ ‘bout that.  Leave it to me.  There’s cameras around here and this ain’t how I wanna do it. I’ll find my spot, and ya gonna love this little gift.

Veronica:   I can’t wait.  But you better make it good.

Gianni shrugs his shoulders and gives Veronica a look that says “are you serious?”

Gianni:  Fuhgeddaboudit!  Do I ever disappoint?  Ever?

Gianni gets a little handsy and Veronica begins giggling and swatting his hands away.  He chases after Veronica who is still giggling as they disappear behind a door into the office.

He'd had his table flipped, his megaphone broken, his banner damaged, his clipboards thrown around the hallways, had a pen thrown at him twice, and to add insult to injury, and probably the worst crime of all, a dog had run off with his sandwich.

The Dragon: Roll up roll up, someone sign up to be my partner! Please! I just want this night to end!

Suddenly a woman in a red and black summer dress, with full Korean warrior make up stood opposite. She had one hand behind her back and with her other hand she lowered her sunglasses… It was only Melissa Aki.

Maki: Well hello there sailor. You look like you are eating a very big shit biscuit. Anyway what's this shindig about?

The Dragon: Sign here, get a chance to become my partner, win things. Easy.

By this point he'd reached the end of his proverbial rope, and since this next potential applicant made Candy seem perfectly normal, he could see nothing good coming from it already.

Maki: Do I need a partner? I mean I already beaten a former champion. Let's back up a bit buckaroo. Chance? If I sign then I am your partner, got it? Now you look like a decent fellow but how would you ensure I win things easily?

She drew in closer to him and started sniffing around his head. She was sure this guy wasn't a winner at all. He smelled like a wannabe and not someone with killer instinct.

The Dragon: Fine fine, you sign you partner…

He eyed Maki nervously, shifting himself away as far as the chair would let him. Sticking around for the GRIME show was probably a mistake, there was something different in the air with all the masks around.

The Dragon: Blast from the Past 2020 winner, second longest SCU Underground champion with a shot to get the belt back, two time tag champion in SCU, win-loss record on Climax Control that a lot of guys would kill for...do you need me to go on there champ?

Maki: To be fair I am unbeaten so it trumps your accomplishments. Like, dude, you always living in the past? It's about mindfulness. Wait let me show… Stop backing away from me you swine. That's not how a partner reacts.

She leans in and brings her arm forward and slams the cheesecake she had in her hand into his face. She thought it would be funny with cheesecake all over his face. But. Damn it. She forgot it was still frozen and smashed off his face onto the table.

Maki: My bad, honeylove. Are you okay?

The Dragon: Oh my fucking CHRIST!

Having been smashed in the nose by a chunk of frozen dessert out-of-the blue, Mark's face falls into his hands.

The Dragon: OW!

He takes a second to feel the bridge of his nose to check it isn't broken.

The Dragon: I mean...I'm still alive?

Maki: Yes you are! Could have been worse, doll, I could have kicked you in the face and knocked you out. All about positive vibes babe.

She needed to steer him away from the cheesecake incident. So she grabbed the paper and wrote on it.

Maki: I must be off sunshine. So like take care of your nose and beware of flying frozen goods. You never know when the next one will strike you. Least you got some food when it thaws. Toodle pip.

She blew him a kiss and skipped away singing to her own imaginary song. When he sees that it's signed by the demon who possess her he will be a nervous wreck. Ha!

Still lamenting the loss of his sandwich earlier in the night, Mark looks longingly at the cheesecake for a moment. Maybe the hotel had a microwave with a defrost setting or something…

The Dragon: Wait...who the hell is Daniela?

He reads the name Maki had written on the paper.

The Dragon: Can this day get any weirder!?!

Gauntlet Match

Grey vs Black vs Cerulean Blue vs Angel of Filth vs Ruby vs Jade vs Celeste vs Orchid vs Indigo vs Cadet Blue.

Liam: This Main Event match is a Gauntlet Match in which the winner will go on to be in the SCU TV Championship match!!!

GRIME theme song starts to play, the crowd boos them as they see GRIME Orchid come out first. She doesn’t make it half way down the rampway as Orchid from the Elders jumps the barricade and attacks GRIME Orchid. The two trade blows but Elders Orchid gets the advantage as she grabs Grime Orchid and throws her to the barricade. Elder Orchid nails a clothesline that sends them both landing on the other side. The two roll around the floor as SCW stars in the crowd get up from their seats and move away to give them room.

The two roll around as both try to get on top of the other. Grime Orchid pushes a chair for it to hit Elder Orchid which does, allowing GRIME Orchid to get to her feet. She picks Elder Orchid up which was a mistake as she starts nailing Grime Orchid with fast Wing Chun punches to her chest with the last one hitting her in the mouth.

Grime Orchid stumbles back, Elder Orchid grabs her as the two keep fighting and slowly but surely heading away from the ring.

Angel of Filth runs out and heads straight for the ring. She takes the microphone from Liam.

Filth: Orchid is busy with Orchid so she can be removed from this match. I’ll take out the other ladies as you all are about to see me win this and then become your new SCU TV Champ… I mean the GRIME Uncensored TV Champion. So come on down.... Cadet Blue!

Cadet Blue runs down to the ring as ordered to begin the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rory: Filth and Cadet Blue start this off as Orchid from the Elders has removed Masked Orchid from this match. The two lock up in the middle of the ring. Cadet Blue wastes no time gaining the advantage as she hits Filth with a headbutt then grabs her to lift her for a body slam.

Jacob: Cadet Blue gets filth back to her feet. Cadet Blue swings Filth around for a swinging neckbreaker. Filth lands on the mat, Cadet Blue starts to show boat to the crowd. Cadet Blue grabs Filth’s head to get her to her feet.

Rory: Cadet Blue grabs Filth but Filth gets sprayed with Filth’s Black Mist! Filth kicks Cadet in the gut then grabs her to lift her up…  Defiler!!! (Sitout Powerbomb) Filth goes for the cover.

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Jacob: Cadet Blue showboated and it cost her. Filth watches as the ref helps roll Cadet out of the ring as Black runs down to the ring to take on Filth. Filth doesn’t let Black get to her feet as Filth jumps on Black as she slides into the ring.

Rory: Filth lays punches to the back of Black’s head. Black grabs onto the ropes, the ref starts the 5 count but Filth gets off before the count and kicks Black’s arm off the ropes. Black rolls over to face up as Filth gets on top of her and starts laying in more punches

Jacob: Black gets her hands up to cover her face… Wait… Melissa Ruin runs down to the ring and slides in and pulls Filth off her Black and starts punching her!!!

Rory: Grey, Cerulean Blue, Ruby, Celeste, and Indigo rush down to ringside. They slide in the ring and start attacking Melissa Ruin… Kelli, Alexis, Halo, Winter, and Tatsu run down as SCU and GRIME women start a big brawl.

Jacob: The ref leaves the ring as he is out numbered as this is a purge after all!!!

More GRIME members run down to ringside but are ordered to not attack as Javi comes out with a microphone standing at the rampway. The GRIME members stop as they watch the women fighting it out.

Black now on her feet runs at Filth and spears her to the mat and starts laying in punches. The brawl continues as the makeshift crowd cheers the action on. As punches keep flying everywhere. GRIME wrestlers looking at the action get closer to the ring. Javi orders them to head back to the locker room.

GRIME turns around as Javi leads them to the back leaving the women in the ring to duke it out. The ladies keep the fist going into GRIME Ruby lifts up Melissa Ruin in a military press and tosses her as she flies and lands on Black, Filth, Halo, and Grime Celeste. Kelli comes from nowhere and lands a super woman punch on Grime Ruby knocking her to her knees. Grime Jade grabs Kelli from behind and lifts her for a German Suplex that sends her across the ring landing on the feet of Alexis and Winter. Alexis and Winter help her up as SCU stars start to gather on one side of the ring while GRIME lines up on the opposite side of the ring.

Tatsu leaves the ring and goes under the ring to get the Kawaii sticks (Kendo sticks.) She slides in the ring and hands Winter her stick. As Grime out numbers SCU by one person in the ring. Filth takes a step forward daring the Kawaii Dragons to hit her.

Cerulean Blue grabs Filth by her hair to pull her back. Cerulean Blue then steps forward and goes to her side to pull out a wooden sword. Filth orders the GRIME woman out of the ring. As they slowly leave the ring we see SCU stars slowly leaving the ring. Cerulean Blue ignores the orders and stays in the ring.

Halo yells at Winter and Tatsu to leave the ring but they ignore her as they’re ready to fight. Tatsu goes to swing but Cerulean Blue blocks it then quickly spins around using her speed to swing her sword around to nail Winter in the side of the head.

Winter goes down which pisses off Tatsu. Tatsu swings again but Cerulean Blue ducks while at the same time swinging the sword and whacks Tatsu on her knee. Tatsu goes down as Cerulean Blue gets to her feet and kicks Tatsu in her chest pushing her towards Winter.

GRIME runs around the other side as SCU waits for them and another brawl starts off. Cerulean Blue swings and nails the Kawaii Dragons with the sword on both their chests. Cerulean Blue goes to swing again but stops as she looks at the rampway to see Combat Champion Merlot Ayano.

Cerulean Blue drops her sword and waves Merlot to get in the ring. Merlot walks to the ringside area and grabs a microphone. She gets in the ring and stares down Cerulean Blue.

Merlot: GRIME want fight, SCU give them fight. GRIME want war, SCU give them war, SCU is honorable, we fight with honor. GRIME not know about honor.

Filth grabs a microphone now.

Filth: There is no honor in war, bitch!

Merlot: Filth say that because Filth not understand what honor means.

Cerulean Blue looks at Filth and signals for the microphone. Filth throws it in the ring. Cerulean Blue catches it then looks at Merlot. Cerulean Blue starts to talk directly to Merlot in Japanese.

Cerulean Blue: You want honor then join the fight. Right now you done nothing but stay in the back watching Grime doing what we please. You speak words but action is louder then words.

Merlot nods then speaks to Cerulean Blue back in Japanese.

Merlot: You Japanese, you know about honor. In Japan honor is a must even if it has to be beaten into you. Whoever behind mask knows this if Japanese, you speak it like you Japanese. Why not fight fair?

Cerulean Blue: No one in ring but us two. Merlot came to talk then Merlot need to lower head and leave the ring like little girl. This is for the adults, or close mouth and do something about it, Omasa Tatu beat the ぶすoff ugly Merlot.

Merlot runs at Cerulean Lean going for a jumping high knee but Cerulean Blue blocks it then brings her head in to hit Merlot in the chest with a headbutt. Merlot goes down, Cerulean Blue goes to kick Merlot but Merlot grabs her foot then moves her feet towards herself to then extend and kick Cerulean Blue other foot causing her to fall to the floor in a split.

Merlot goes to kick her again but this time in the face but Cerulean Blue blocks it then punches Merlot’s arm to get her to let go of her foot. Merlot does and both women quickly get back to their feet. Cerulean spins her body as she goes for a spin kick to the mid section. Merlot jumps high in the air and nails Cerulean Blue in the face with a jumping roundhouse kick.

Donna: ENOUGH!!!!

Donna yells as she comes out from the curtain. Merlot backs away as Cerulean Blue gets to her feet.

Donna: Security is never around, I am sick of tired of this shit. I will address the security issue next week with Casey Williams but for now this Purge is over. It’s done with.

Tad runs out to the rampway with a microphone.

Tad: You can’t cancel the Purge, you know that. You also know if you want this purge to end then do the right thing and make the Mayhem Survival a GRIME/SCU affair or the purge will never end.

Donna: I hired a small security detail to handle this if you really want me to take it there.

Tad: If they put their hands on any of my wrestlers then we at GRIME will not be held accountable for what happens to them.

Donna: Fair enough.

7 people dressed in military camo appear from the back, all seven holding assault rifles.

Tad: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Level 4 and lower weapons are allowed during the purge. You dare bring guns?

Donna: Correction, 5 are airsoft weapons and two are beanbag shotguns. They are level 4 weapons as of today. It has been signed and approved by myself, as for a second signature, SCW GM Brooke Saxon has signed off since you seem to have Gianni in your pocket.

Tad: So, you mean to tell me that you and Brooke approved for Javi, Max Burke, Lord Raab, Sam, Eric Weaver and the rest of them to hit up a Walmart and start stocking up on new toys.

Tad laughs.

Tad: Do you ever think before you take action?

Donna: You know what the difference is between your wrestlers and my security? These men are all correctional officers from the Nevada Department of Corrections. So god luck with that.

Tad takes a second to think about it.

Tad: Okay, maybe things have gone too far, but that doesn't mean I’m backing down. You’re the one that has caused this to go this far.

Donna: Me? You had these people injure Stacy and Debbi Ruin. Stacy is out for 9 months and Debbi may never walk again. How dare you try to put this all on me. You have left me with no other choice.

Tad smirks.

Tad: Come one, the Ruin’s thing was funny.

Melissa Ruin runs up the rampway to go after Tad Ezra. GRIME wrestlers start to chase her which makes the SCU stars to chase them. The armed security gets in front of Donna and Tad with the beanbag shotguns pointed at them. Everyone stops in there tracks.

Donna looks at the ring and sees that Cerulean Blue and Merlot Ayano are still in the ring watching everything. Donna then looks at Tad.

Donna: You told me many times that you’re an open minded fair guy right?

Tad: I can be... go on.

Donna: You want GRIME in the Mayhem Survival this year?

Tad: Not a want, they will be in it, rather you likeit or not.

Donna: No, they won’t but I’m going let them earn it.

Donna looks towards the ring.

Donna: GRIME Wrestling will get one shot to earn their spot. But it’s never going to happen. You see in order for GRIME to be in the Mayhem Survival… Next week, Cerulean Blue will have to go one on one with SCU Combat Champion. When Merlot wins, this is done and over with.

Tad: You mean when Cerulean Blue wins, GRIME will be in the Mayhem Survival.

Donna looks at Tad.

Donna: You really think she has a chance against Merlot Ayano?

Gianni walks out to the rampway.

Gianni: I, yes moi, was banned from SCW’s CC earlier today. Ya see, Donna told me that I was to make a number one contender for the Combat Championship for Supernova 3. I was going to make the Krystal vs my Veronica’s as that contender's match. That didn’t get to happen. So now Merlot needs a contender and it’s only right that the best… the very best wrestler in Sin City, take on Merlot. So at Supernova, Merlot will go one on one with Veronica Taylor… It will be a 6 round boxing match.

Merlot nods her head as a smile comes to her face.

Donna: You have got to be kidding me Gianni.

Gianni: No joke mama, in fact, Merlot will not be booked next week because she’ll need the time off to prepare for her loss to the best SCW has to offer…

Merlot cuts Gianni off.

Merlot: Merlot no need day off, Merlot is SCU. Merlot will beat Cerulean Blue or Omasa Tatu like she claim to be. Merlot get rid of GRIME for SCU. Merlot use match as practice then go to Supernova to shut Veronica up once and for all!

Gianni listens for a second, and then tilts his head to the side and laughs his infamous laugh.

Gianni: Hahaha!  Yeah, ooookay. Oh, Merlot, see this is why I like you. Ya naive but ya show heart, I like that but we all know how this is gonna go so for next week vs Cerulean Blue… Fuhgeddaboudit!

Merlot: No! You boss but Donna real boss. Donna make match for Merlot, Merlot honor request. Gianni scared!

Gianni: Scared of what? I’m trying to protect ya mouth is cashing a check your hands can’t cash.

Merlot: You wrong, Merlot show everyone Merlot is here to fight. Merlot fight every week as TV champion. Merlot not worried about Japanese women with no honor. Merlot beat honor in her. Merlot make promise!

Gianni: Well, Merlot, if you get injured and not able to compete then not only will you forfeit the Combat title… Veronica will be awarded the championship.

Merlot: Merlot show you and everyone how wrong Gianni is!

Donna: Gianni, you suck, you did this on purpose. You and Tad are clearly working together but that’s fine because I know Merlot will come out on top and make SCU proud so the both of you are on. It’s a deal.

Cerulean Blue grabs her mask and removes it showing a half mask covering the top half of her face.

\'user

Omasa Tatu and Merlot Ayano stare each other down as the camera focuses in on the two then slowly pans out showing the rampway filled with SCU and GRIME members along with the security detail, Tad, Donna and Gianni as the show goes off the air.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 05:26:02 AM by Donna Beauchamp »