Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep. 62 (Results)  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 62 (Results)
« on: June 15, 2020, 06:49:45 AM »

\'user
Sin City Underground/GRIME Wrestling

June 14th, 2020 Sin City Underground - Ep 62 All Mens show, recorded in front of a live audience of the SCW stars, SCU/SCW personal max setting of 120 people.

The Saxon Hotel will host this show. A ring is being set up in the Convention Center portion of the hotel.

A huge 11 card match with GRIME and SCW men all being booked. WGN wants to help out where it can and they decided that they will match one dollar for every viewership that tunes in for the main event match. Because of this, where asking all SCW fans to turn off the SCWNetwork before the Main Event and switch over to WGN. Where is this money going? The ratings WGN gets during the main event will be split five ways and will go to the five most used arenas that Sin City calls home. These places have given SCW and SCU a place to house some of the greatest matches the companies have been able to offer. Like others, they’re in need of help, we as a company want to step in and help as we’d hate to see any of them have to close it’s doors for good. SCU and SCW will match up to $250,000 for the cause.

Because of this, tonight is the biggest showcase yet and all without a single title on the line tonight. All champions are given the night off… From defending their titles that is! The champions of Sin City will all main event tonight in a huge 10 men Sin City Champions Battle Royal

The cameras move to the office area to see GM Gianni Di Luca speaking with on the phone.  He is speaking softly with the other on the line until the door opens and GRIME GM Tad Ezra walks into the office.  He stares at Gianni for a second before Tad juts his thumb back.

Tad:  Tell her to scoot.  Big boys got stuff to talk about.

Gianni glares at Tad for a second before lowering his head and saying softly into the phone:

Gianni:  Babe, I gotta go. Business calls… Yeah, it’s Tad… I’ll tell him.

Gianni hangs up the phone and Tad bats his eyelashes.

Tad:  Miss her too.  It’s too bad she can’t be here tonight. I’m sure all the fans miss her.

Gianni:  Look bro, I don’t know what this is about, but my girlfriend ain’t the subject I’m sure.

Tad:  You’re right.  She’s not.  Ever.  But what I had to discuss is pretty relevant.

Gianni leans back in his chair and studies Tad carefully.

Gianni:  I don’t know, dawg.  Last time we met up, you started a Purge, and shit got well outta hand.  If that’s how this is gonna go, I could just kick ya ass right here and now.

Tad sits on the edge of the desk and holds his hands up in surrender.

Gianni:  You caught me. I was hoping you would kick my ass, or something like that to my ass.

Gianni just shakes his head, and Tad drops the act.

Tad:  No, I came to work something out with you. See, Donna’s been talking about the Mayhem Survival a lot the last couple weeks.  The 4th Mayhem Survival hits Supernova 3 Sunday July 26th, 2020 and it’s going to be a big one.

Gianni:  Yeah it will.  30 SCU stars fighting it out for…

Tad holds a hand up and makes a cringing sort of sound.

Tad:  See, that’s what I have a problem with.  I feel like there’s a problem with that number.

Gianni:  Why?  2017 was 30 people. 2018, there was 30 people.  2019?  You guessed it.  30 people.  So what’s the issue with the number?

Tad thinks about it for a second and then stands up and walks over to Gianni.

Tad:  30 is a good number.  I’m kind of partial to it.  I think what my issue with it isn’t the “30” part as much as it is the “SCU stars” part.

Gianni:  It’s an SCU Mayhem Survival. It’s kinda implied, bro.

Tad:  Yeah… but I don’t like it.  I feel like 15 SCU stars and 15 GRIME stars has a bigger appeal, don’t you think?

Gianni: Nope.

Tad glares at Gianni for a second and blinks a couple times.

Tad:  Let me rephrase it.  There’s going to be 15 SCU stars and 15 GRIME stars.

Gianni sighs and stands up, cracking his knuckles, towering over Tad.  Tad takes a step back and gets into position for a fight.  However, as Gianni approaches him, Tad snaps his fingers and the sirens begin playing.  Gianni’s face drains of color as he can hear the stomping and crashing noises of a Purge kicking off.

Gianni:  Okay, okay… Fawk… Call it off.

Tad:  15 and 15?

Gianni:  See, I was thinking we might be able to work 25 SCU, 5 GRIME. How does that sound?

Tad:  Nah, I’m… I’m just not liking that number.  I think I like the sound of the sirens better.

Tad raises his fingers to snap once more, and the sirens start.

Gianni:  Wait!  No.  C’mon… we gotta be able to work this out somehow.  20 SCU, 10 GRIME?

Tad taps his chin, thinking about it.  The third siren goes off, and Tad looks like he’s about to call it off, and then shakes his head.

Tad:  I’m just not liking the way this is going, so I tell you what.  You have two minutes to change your mind.

Tad pulls a walkie talkie out of his pocket and clicks it on.

Tad:  Alpha, Bravo, Charlie?  Do you copy? Are eyes on Melissa Ruin?  Are you ready to finish the job?

”Roger that, Omega. Key card secured, and ready to enter.  Just give the word.”

Gianni:  STOP!  Okay. Fine, you got it.  15 SCU stars, and 15 GRIME stars.

Tad drops the microphone and pulls a set of papers from under his leather jacket and slaps them down on Gianni’s desk.

Tad:  You know the drill. Sign and I’ll call off the attack.

Gianni wastes no time in signing the papers carefully.  He watches Tad from the corner of his eyes, and then slides the contract back over to him.  Tad looks it over and pulls out the walkie.

Tad:  Stand down.

”Copy”

Tad:  Great.  You know, it was a pleasure doing business with you.  Also, make room for the first qualifier match next week, because we’re going to find out who the first GRIME star to enter the Mayhem Survival will be.  Tar-tar for now… bitch ass…

Tad exits the room and closes the door behind him as the ending speech for the Purge begins playing in the background.  Gianni smacks a coffee mug off of his desk and it crashes into the wall and smashes into many pieces.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

GRIME Rules
Jacob Johnson and Jerry Cann vs Maroon and Burnt Orange

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is contested under GRIME Rules!  All four competitors are already in the ring.  On one side… Jacob Johnson and Jerry Cann!  And on the other side, we have masked members Maroon and Burnt Orange!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The bell rings, Maroon and Burnt Orange begin brawling with Jacob Johnson and Jerry Cann. Orange pushes Cann into the turnbuckle. Jerry throws Burnt Orange through the middle rope, and to the arena floor.

Gena:Orange lands a striking kick to the stomach of Jerry, and pushes him into the turnbuckle post on the outside of the ring. Orange reaches under the mat, and pulls out a kendo stick. Using all his force, he swings wildly, hitting Jerry Cann in the stomach with the kendo stick!

Chad: Jacob has pushed back on Maroon, taking him down to the mat with a clothesline! Maroon finds his way up to his feet, before being taken down by a stiff boot to the head!

Gena: Jerry stumbles away from the turnbuckle post, and is met with another shot to the stomach with the kendo stick. Cann keels over, and is hit in the back with the kendo stick once again.

Chad: In the ring, Jacob Irish whips Maroon into the ropes, then takes him down with a powerful power slam! Jacob quickly goes for the cover.

One!
Two!

Gena: Maroon kicks out! Cann makes his way back up to his feet, Orange swings wildly with the kendo stick, missing Jerry and hitting the turnbuckle post. Letting go of the stick, Jerry shoves Orange into the turnbuckle post back first!

Chad: Orange steps forward from the post, and is rocked by a huge clothesline from Jerry Cann! In the ring, Jacob has brought Maroon back up to his feet, and throws him out of the ring to the floor!

Gena: Jacob meets him outside of the ring, he picks Maroon up and throws him into the ringside barricade! On the other side of the ring, Jerry has taken hold of a steel chair! He swings, but misses Orange. Orange kicks him in the gut making him release the chair.

Chad: Orange takes hold of the chair, swinging and hitting Jerry in the back with the chair. The shot sends Cann walking around the ring, towards Jacob and Maroon!

Gena: Maroon pushes back and Jacob, kicking him in the gut. Suddenly, Orange swings the chair knocking Jacob in the back of the head, causing him to buckle to the mat!

Chad: Jerry reaches under the ring, grabbing another kendo stick from under the ring. He swings cracking Orange in the back of the head with the stick! Orange drops the floor. Jerry then swings and hits Maroon in the stomach with the kendo stick! Jacob makes his way back up to his feet grabbing hold of Orange, dropping him to the mat with a high angle back suplex!

Gena: With Orange on the mat, Jacob and Jerry are able to focus on Maroon. The two men take down the GRIME member with a double suplex onto the arena floor! Then, Jacob reaches under the ring, grabbing a table!

Chad: Jerry and Jacob both take an end of the table, and set it up near the ring. The two men look down at Maroon, and pick him up from the arena floor. They then place the GRIME member on the table!

Gena: Jerry and Jacob climb onto the apron, Jerry climbs up onto the turnbuckle, looking down at Maroon on the table!

Chad: Before Jerry is able to jump down onto Maroon, Orange jumps onto the apron, hitting Jacob in the back with a lead pipe! Jacob buckles down onto the apron. Orange then runs over to Jerry before he is able to get off the turnbuckle, he is cracked in the head with the pipe!

Gena: Jerry falls off the turnbuckle, and lands back first onto the table on the outside of the ring that was set up for Maroon! Maroon takes advantage, and covers Jerry on top of the table!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Maroon and Burnt Orange!!!

Max: SURPRISE!

Max raises his newly acquired World Nightmare Championship into view. He gives the title a final pass with the cloth, and sets it down next to his Abaddon mask.

Max: Looky what we have here. I told you Raab, your Nightmare was just beginning. As promised, I am your new World Nightmare Champion.

Max picks up his athletic tape, and starts wrapping his right forearm.

Max: Tonight, I introduce myself properly to my fellow champions in tonight's champions showcase battle royal.

Max pauses to rip the tape with his tape.

Max: I told you all you had no idea what I was capable of. Tonight, it's the start of the new chapter of Max Burke in Sin City. Welcome to your nightmare.

Max snatches his mask and championship leaving the room.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Tag Team Match
Good Shepherds vs Dax Beckett and Mickey Carroll

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are Brother David and Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage as David follows out, sneering at the crowd. Gerald holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Liam:  And their opponents, the team of…

”WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIT!”

The crowd stops and looks at the entryway as we hear a record scratching sound.  Coming through the curtains, Dax Beckett and Mickey Carroll wear oversized sunglasses and gold chains.  They walk to the edge of the stage and then dramatically turn, posing back to back as the crowd roars with cheers.

Mickey:  Oi! Oi! Oi!

Dax: Nahhhhh, let’s break it down into a few bars, yo. Yo. Yo. Gimme a beat.

Dax waits until a beat starts.  He warms up for a few seconds, getting the flow of the music down.  He opens his mouth to speak, but Mickey begins shouting into the microphone.

Mickey:  His name is Dax, and my name’s Mickey,
This situation ye find yerself in is rather sticky,
See, ye find yerself across the ring from two stunnas,
See, it ain’t far fetched, cause we’re the top gunnas!

Dax:  His name is Mickey, and my name is Dax,
We’re fucking hardcore, and what I spit is plain facts,
See, we’re going down to that ring to take you down, hoss,
See, we’re gonna handle this business like our name was Mark Cross,

Mickey and Dax start going down to the ring, rushing as the crowd continues cheering.

Mickey:  We aren’t stupid, yeah, we should be saying O’Malley,
But the truth is, he handles business more like ‘is name was Oh, Sally!
But I didn’t come here to hate on me old bruvva from the Emerald Isle,
I just came down ‘ere to show that we can still do it with style!

Dax:  Yo, I’m done talkin’ bout that fuckin' dirty old crook,
We goin’ into the ring against the founders of The Good Book,
But see, once upon a time, this one and me? We was some serious sinners,
Once upon a time, this one was eating my hairy ass like it was his last dinner,

Mickey stops and looks at Dax, who then shrugs and them jump inside of the ring as Father Gerald grimaces at the duo, and Brother David can’t help but crack a grin as he cracks his knuckles.

Mickey:  You don’t need to tell me, I already know I got a bad flow,
But if that mash was a gun, the back of my head woulda been blown,
I’m not gonna sit here and rap about my sex life,
Instead, I’m gonna kick it like it’s my afterlife,

Dax:  Try to come spot us just like we was leopards,
In two minutes, we’ll have whooped The Good Shepherds,
Please though, don’t mind me, I really hate to bother,
But tell me, what’s the repentance for murder, like 10 Our Father’s?

Dax drops the mic and pumps himself up as the fans wave at how badly the rap went.  Dax pretends not to see it, but is caught off guard when Gerald picks up the microphone.

Gerald:  Unlike you heathens, this man of the cloth only needs four bars,
Me and Brother David?  We’re gonna kick your butts out past the heavens and stars,
The plans we have for you, well, they’re a little more malevolent,
What we have planned for you is right out the Old Testament!

Surprising even Dax and Mickey, this mic drop gets a reaction from the crowd, and both teams settle into their corners to wait for the match to start

DING! DING! DING!

Liam: The fans here in the Saxon Hotel are ready for this hot tag team match to begin! Both Father Gerald and Mickey Carroll exit the ring, leaving Dax Beckett to face off with Brother David to start this contest.

Chad: Dax and Brother David walk towards each other, and forcibly lock up in the center of the ring. David uses his strength to his advantage, pulling Dax’s head underneath his arm placing him into a headlock. Dax pushes David forward, throwing him into the ropes. The Good Shepherd runs back, taking Dax down with a powerful shoulder block!

Liam: Dax is quickly back up to his feet, but David grabs him, lifting him up and slamming him down to the mat with a powerful body slam! Dax makes his way back up to his feet, but before he is able to fully make his way back up to his vertical base, David scoops him up for another slam!

Chad: Before David is able to snap Dax down to the mat, Dax fights his way out of the scoop slam. Standing behind David, Dax begins to land hard kicks to the back of David’s right leg. Dax backs away before running towards David, dropping his shoulder down and taking him out at the leg with a chop block!

Liam: David hits the mat, and Dax stays with his momentum. Dax quickly drops on top of David, raining down heavy fists to the face.

Chad: After taking a few shots, David uses his power to throw Beckett from on top of him. David quickly makes his way back to his feet, as Dax does as well. David quickly steps forward and leaps, hitting Dax in the face with a bicycle pump kick!

Liam: As Dax falls to the mat, David takes his arm. Dragging Beckett over to the Shepherds corner, David tags in his partner Father Gerald. Gerald quickly enters the ring, as the two men lift Dax back up to his feet. The Good Shepherds then quickly set up and execute a double suplex to Dax Beckett! Gerald quickly follows the suplex up with a cover.

One!
Two!

Chad: Dax kicks out! Gerald quickly stands up from the mat, pulling Dax up with him. Gerald quickly begins to hit stiff, rapid body shots, the start of the Hands of Justice! After finishing the body shots, Gerald lifts his arm up, attempting the uppercut, but Dax blocks it. Pushing Gerald’s arm back down, Dax quickly lifts his knee up hitting Gerald in the stomach! Gerald bends over, allowing Dax to back up, and come back hitting him with a spear!

Liam: Dax quickly rolls over to his corner, tagging in his partner Mickey Carroll! Mickey comes into the ring like a house of fire. As Gerald makes his way back up to his feet, he is taken down by a clothesline, then another two in rapid succession! Carroll runs over to the Good Shepherd's corner, dropping to the mat, and taking David down with a basement dropkick! Turning his attention back to Gerald, Mickey is rocked by a kick to the gut. Taking advantage, Gerald takes Mickey down with a spiking impact DDT!

Chad: Instead of going for the cover, Gerald stands up from the mat, and awaits Mickey coming back to his feet. Mickey makes his way to his feet slowly, the two men looking at each other. Suddenly, both men are blasted in the back and fall to the mat!

DING! DING! DING!

Liam: It’s theFAME, Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black stand in the ring with police batons in hand! Before Dax and Brother David are able to help their partners, Donovan and Bentley rain down blows with the batons on them as well.

Chad: theFAME turn their attention back towards Mickey and Father Gerald. Bentley picks up Gerald, and throws him out of the ring. Bentley picks up Mickey, and sets him up in an Alabama Slam position, preparing for the “Made You FAMEous”. Before the two can execute the move, John Blade and Jamie Staggs run into the ring! Bentley drops Mickey down to the mat and theFAME begin to brawl with John Blade and Jamie Staggs!

Liam: As John brawls with Donovan, he is quickly taken out with a shot with the baton. As Jamie and Bentley continue to brawl, Donovan sneaks over and clubs Jamie in the side with the baton. Bentley throws Jamie over the top rope, causing him to fall to the arena floor.

Chad: Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black exit the ring, surveying the damage that they had caused. They look down at Jamie, and Bentley scoops him up off the floor. He hoists him up in an atomic drop position, and runs, slamming him into the ring post, pelvis first!

Liam: Bentley drops Jamie to the floor, squirming in pain! Donovan mounts Jamie, placing the baton against his neck, choking him! Not looking at Jamie, Donovan is staring at the crowd in the Saxon Hotel!

Donovan: “Do we have your attention now!!”

As “Viol” by Gesafflstein begins to play throughout the arena, Donovan lets up on Jamie’s neck. He stands up from his mounted position and begins to walk up the ramp with Bentley to heavy booing from the crowd assembled in the Saxon Hotel. As the two make their way up to the entrance way, both members of theFAME walk backstage.

Backstage, theFAME; Donovan and Bentley Black can be seen standing in the interview station. While there is no interviewer standing in the area, the three look intent on delivering a statement.

Donovan: “Well, do we have your attention now? For the last month, Bentley Black and I have been competing here in Sin City Underground. For the last month, theFAME has made examples of every single team that they have stepped into that six-sided ring with. Yet, you in the higher brass of Sin City Underground have clearly not been paying attention to me and Benny Black.”

Looking over at Donovan, he places his arms over his chest

Donovan: “When we arrived here, we told all of you that we were going to be a dominating force in this company. We destroyed John Blade and Jamie Staggs in our debut match. Since then, we’ve destroyed every team that we’ve had to step into the ring with. Yet, you guys keep feeding us this bottom of the barrel, two-bit talent. Clearly, you idiots don’t know how we are. We aren’t made to sit back and watch lesser individuals claim the spotlight that is rightfully ours. We are the salt of the earth, and from here on out, we demand to be treated as such.”

Donovan nods his head, as Bentley steps forward.

Bentley: “You DARED to try to feed us John Blade and Jamie Staggs once again tonight, and after what we just did, I’m pretty sure that won’t be happening. I hope you weren’t planning on having kids, Jamie. Now, Mickey, Dax, and you Good Shepherds; tonight wasn’t personal, it was just business. However, if you want to make it personal,we always can. Tonight, Sin City Underground has officially been put on notice. SCU, G.R.I.M.E, we do not care.”

Stepping forward, Donovan looks his partner in the eyes intently. He picks up the baton in his hand into camera view, patting it into his other hands, both men look back over to the camera.

Donovan: “We are theFAME, and we’re going to make you FAMEous!”

With smirks on their faces, theFAME collectively walk out of the camera view, as the scene slowly transitions out.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

GRIME Rules
Javi and Eric Weaver vs Yellow vs Light Blue

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, already in the ring, they represent GRIME, they are masked members Yellow and Light Blue!!!

The crowd boos as Yellow and Light Blue show off in the middle of the ring.  They taunt the audience for a moment.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaand their opponents, first… From Chicago, IL, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 175lb, he is… Eric Weaver!!!

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.
"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand his partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Eric and Yellow start things off, and Yellow immediately baseball slides under Eric’s legs.  He grabs his ankles and takes him off his feet.

Liam:  He slides over, looking for a Crossface, but Eric lifts up and sends him into the ropes.  He flips against the ropes, flips back and catches Eric with an elbow to the face.

Chad:  He goes for a cover, but Eric immediately kicks out.  He lifts Yellow up and sends him into the corner, following after with a Clothesline to the back.

Liam:  Eric grabs Yellow’s head and slams it into the turnbuckle and then hits a reverse Fireman’s Carry, taking Yellow down to the mat.  He goes for the cover.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Light Blue pulls Eric off and lifts him up for a Military Slam, but Javi comes in and clubs him in the stomach, catching Eric.  Eric then kicks him in the stomach.

Liam:  Javi sets Eric down and they go for a double Superkick, taking Light Blue down.  Yellow sneaks up behind Eric and hits a Falling Backbreaker and locks on for a Bow and Arrow stretch!

Chad:  Javi sees this quickly and breaks it up as Yellow slides to the edge of the ring.  He motions for Javi to come at him, and as he does, Yellow dumps him to the apron.

Liam:  Light Blue hits a Clothesline From Hell on Javi, so hard that both men tumble to the outside.  As Yellow turns around, Eric cracks him in the mask with a chain.

Chad:  Eric goes for the Buck Stops Here (Ankle Lock), but Yellow grabs hold of the ropes.  Despite no rope breaks, he uses it to try to tug his ankle free, shouting out in pain.

Liam:  No matter how hard Yellow pulls, Eric keeps the move locked on tightly.  Yellow shouts and pulls himself part way out of the ring.

Chad:  Javi comes running at him with a chair that he Dropkick’s into the face of Yellow, nearly knocking the mask off.  This is enough for Yellow to realize he’s had enough and he taps!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners via submission… Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver!!!

The crowd is shocked as Eric throws Yellow’s leg down to the mat.  “Take Five” plays over the speakers.  Javi rolls inside of the ring and joins Eric and Yellow.  He and Eric look to one another, and then down to Yellow.  They pick him up and toss him outside of the ring.  They finish their celebration without Yellow.

SCU’s Head of Security Casey Williams power walks down to the ring and demands a microphone.

Casey-I have something I need to get off my chest, and what better way than to do it in front of the world. I had a chat with Tad Ezra and Erik Staggs earlier today and I’ve been really irritated with my current situation as Head of Security. Well, let me explain. It is simple really. Ever since GRIME was formed, I have been told to stand down with my team. I am finding it harder and harder to keep good help around me to do my job as productively as I want. Not only that, I have been wanting to become a manager for a specific talent on the roster. That person was formerly known as Abaddon. At Into the Void IX, Abaddon revealed himself to be Max Burke, a man whom I know very well from his days in SCW. We worked together, both as allies and as enemies, and I would be fortunate to be able to work with him again. Both Tad and Erik agreed to let me become a manager. I plan on discussing my plans with Max in the near future.

Casey smiles and he decides to go into the stands to watch the remainder of the matches as the scene fades to black.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Tag Team Match
Fox Brothers vs Eyesnsane and Kaos

The lights in the arena go out and Eyesnsane in his wrestling gear steps through the curtain and onto the stage, joined by Kaos.

Liam: On their way to the ring, they are the team of Eyesnsane and Kaos… Over the Edge!!!

Once he is in place the music starts and at the 15 second mark of the song as the arena hears, “Here I am” a blue spot light shines on Eyesnsane and Kaos as they look slowly to the left and then to the right before slowly walking down to the ring where they uses the steps to get on the ring apron and then climbs in the ring between the second and top rope. He walks to the center of the ring and turns and looks throughout the entire arena as the music plays before the lights return to normal.

“What Does The Fox Say?” by Ylvis starts to play. The crowd looks up the ramp as they try to see who is coming out. The crowd immediately cheers as Mason and Jason step out onto the ramp, yipping as they cross the stage. They are soon followed by Martha Fox, and the crowd gets even louder.

Liam: On the way to the ring, the Double Down Champions... the team of Jason and Mason Fox, the Fox Brothers!!!

Jason and Mason find their way to the rampway. The fans cheer as they slap hands on the way down. They slide inside of the ring as Martha settles into the corner, all smiles Jason and Mason get in the ring as they walk around the ring, dancing along to the music before settling into their corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Eyesnsane and Mason start things off as Mason runs up on the Underground Champion. He lands an instant Bulldog, and then climbs on top of Eyesnsane and begins hitting mounted punches, yipping as the crowd yips along with him.

Liam: Kaos catches Jason and sends him over the top ropes, taunting him as he stands there for a second. He then goes to pull Mason off of Eyesnsane, but Mason trips him up over the middle ropes. He jumps over with a Guillotine Leg Drop.

Chad: Mason turns back around to go back to Eyesnsane, but Eyesnsane rolls him up, holding on to the tights as he scoots his feet across the mat.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Liam: The scrawny one finds his way out of that predicament. He gets to the ropes, pulling himself up before running across the ring, bouncing off of the ropes, and colliding with Eyesnsane in an attempt to send him back to the mat.

Chad: But Eyesnsane barely budges this time. Instead, he hits a Bell Clap to Mason as Kaos stands on the apron, watching the action intensely. Eyesnsane spins Mason around and brings him down with an Atomic Drop!

Liam: Twins must be connected, because even Jason is feeling that one as he tries to get onto the apron. Eyesnsane adds insult to injury as he bounces Mason a few times on his knee before letting him collapse to the mat.

Chad: Eyesnsane walks over and tags Kaos into the match. Kaos climbs inside and instantly lifts Mason off of the mat. He flings him into the ropes, and as Mason comes back, Kaos lifts him up for a Back Body Drop!

Liam: Mason clutches his back tightly as he writhes on the mat. Jason holds his hand out, shaking it as he howls at Mason. Kaos smiles almost sadistically as he walks over to Jason and slaps his hand away.

Chad: Kaos turns around to go after Mason, but Jason enters the ring and jumps on Kaos’s back, gnawing and screeching as Kaos shouts out in surprised pain. The crowd cheers him on as Kaos swats at Jason, who switches up sides.

Liam: Eyesnsane comes inside of the ring and rips Jason off of Kaos. He and Kaos hit a Vertical Suplex to Jason, depositing him to the outside of the ring. Ryan Richards moves him over to his corner.

Chad: Ryan argues his point for a second, allowing Mason to sneak up behind Kaos for a Low Blow. He then hits another that brings Kaos down to his knees.

Liam: Mason and Jason are far more vicious than we’ve seen them in a while. Mason hits a few stomps on Kaos before picking him up and sending him into the ropes.

Chad: He hits a knee to Kaos’s gut. He then flings him across the ring, and does the same. He flings Kaos across the ring again, and then this time, he hits a Legscissor Takedown. He hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Liam:  Kaos goes back over and tags in Eyesnsane.  Mason tags in Jason.  Kaos tackles Mason to the ground and they roll to the outside.

Chad:  Jason rushes at Eyes, and Eyes ducks, looking for a Back Body Drop, but Jason rolls down behind and spins Eyes around.  He goes for a Clothesline, but Eyes ducks it and sets up and locks on… Tap or Snap (Crippler Crossface)!  Tap or Snap!

Liam:  Jason tries to fight it, but after a moment, he can’t take it and he taps to Eyesnsane!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners via submission…  Eyesnsane and Kaos… Over the Edge!

As their music plays, they celebrate inside of the ring.  The Fox Brothers roll to the outside of the ring and make their exit.

The camera finds Jack and Jake Jeckel sitting in the back alley.

Jack: By now you know the havoc and chaos we have brought to SCU.

Jake: Since our arrival, fear has gripped SCU, we brought GRIME into our darkness.

Jack: Week in and week out the Jeckels have shown why for nearly eight hundred years the world has feared the Jeckel name, and our rise to the top of Grime or SCU is eventual.

Jake: Tonight, we sacrifice two more souls for THEM, we do THEIR bidding, tonight Mr. Stags has sent Sea Green and Gold to their ultimate end.

Jack: We do not wear masks, not did we wish to hide behind them for weeks prior to our reveal, tonight mask will not help hide the hurt and pain we unleash in a match that suits us, violence has always surrounded us, and we wish one thing of Mr. Staggs and Mr. Ezra, do not have the children watch our match tonight, for we wish them to scar them for the rest of their lifetime.

Jake: Tonight, no mercy will be shown Sea Green and Gold, for we have no mercy.

Jack and Jake stand up and walk away, the camera focuses on words written in a red substance on the wall.

WE ARE FEAR.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Parking Lot Brawl
Jake and Jack Jeckel vs Sea Green and Gold

Liam: This next match is a Parking Lot Brawl for the Hardcore Tag Team Championship!!!

We cut to the camera in the parking lot, we see Jamie Staggs, Earl Lockyer, John Blade, Jacob Johnson, Fox Brothers, Mickey Carroll, and Dax Beckett as they all hover around the cars that make a circle shape watching on waiting for the match to start.

Gold and Sea Green are on one side as the champions Jack and Jake are on the opposite side of The Jeckels.. Both teams wait for Referee Jade Pham to call for a bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Sea Green dives right at Jake as Gold catches a charging Jack with a Drop Toe Hold onto the hood of a car that sends the alarm off.

Chad: Sea Green makes a little headway as he backs Jake into the hood of a second car. However, Jake flips Sea Green over onto the hood. She begins to hammer away at Sea Green as the crowd of stars surrounding them cheer them on.

Liam: Jack holds onto his face as Gold hammers away at his back. The blows seem to have some effect on him as he turns around and grabs him by the hair. He tosses him to the ground.

Chad: Jake lifts Sea Green off of the hood of the car and into a Snap Suplex on top of Gold. Jake and Jack both lay across them as the referee begins to count.

1!
2!
Kickout!

Liam: I don’t know how he did it, but Sea Green kicked out from under the weight of three people! He rolls over toward one of the cars, trying to crawl under it to recover. Jack grabs onto his leg to stop him.

Chad: He kicks at him, making it hard to get a grip. He shouts out as he grips onto his ankle. He uses his other leg to kick him right in the face. He makes it under the car to catch his breath. Jamie Staggs tosses a chair into the fray.

Liam: Gold seizes the opportunity as he smashes the chair into Jake’s face. She swings it at Jack, getting him across the back. The crowd surrounding them begins cheering and jeering.

Chad: Dax Beckett tosses a beer bottle at Gold, missing him as it shatters on the ground. The crowd is thirsty for blood as Mickey and Dax begin tossing bottles left and right, leaving glass on the ground.

Liam: Gold smashes the chair across Jake’s back, sending him to his hands and knees. He turns around and hammers Jack with it before dropping the chair to the ground. He wraps his arms around Jack’s neck.

Chad: Gold goes for a DDT, but Jack stops it and hits a Fisherman’s Suplex on Gold, landing him right on top of the broken glass. Jack breathes heavily as he walks up and slaps Dax and Mickey in one swoop.

Liam: Earl Lockyer tosses a chain to Jake, and he uses it to wrap around Sea Green’s neck to drag him out across the broken glass littering the ground. He lifts Sea Green up and hits a Snapmare, leaving the chain wrapped around his neck as he chokes him.

Chad: The referee asks if Sea Green gives up, but he shakes his head as he tries to pull away at the chain. He isn’t successful, but Earl, Blade, and Jamie’s booing causes enough of a distraction that Sea Green can take the chain away.

Liam: Sea Green uses the chain to whip Jake several times in the face. As Jake falls back against Dax, and Dax shoves him back as he stumbles across the glass, cutting up his hands and knees. He gets to his feet as Sea Green continues to whip.

Chad: Jack rips the chain away from Sea Green as Jake stumbles into the Fox Brothers. The Fox Brothers shove him back as he trips over Gold, who is writhing on the ground.

Martinez-Blade: I’m your next Pride Tag Team Champion when I beat The Kawaii Dragons next week on Underground!

Liam: The Fox Brothers yip and jump around as Jake lifts Gold up from the ground and Jack picks Sea Green up. They climb on top of the car after tossing their opponents onto it. They look to one another as they Powerbomb them onto the hood of the car.

Chad: The crowd cheers and jeers as they continue throwing things for added effect. Jack and Jake grin as they fall over the masked members, hooking the legs as the referee counts.

1!
2!
3!

Liam: Here are your winners… Jake and Jack!!!

The Freakshow music plays as Jack and Jake move through the crowd.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his GRIME mates Maroon and Burnt Orange to discuss his upcoming match: Hitamashii vs Rory Rockafeller.

Hitamashii-I am looking forward to competing in a thumbtack match against someone like Rory. I will make sure Rory feels pain like he has never felt before and put him through the thumbtacks and there is nothing he can do to stop me. Burnt Orange and Maroon here are facing Jacob Johnson and Jerry Cain, who are tough competitors like Rory is, but not on the same level. I feel that whomever wins between Rory and I will be in line for a title shot soon.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his friends in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

Video feed from SCW Into the Void IX one week ago…

Jack shakes his head and slams a few hard right hands into Kedrons forehead, Kedron looks to be split open and Jack looks under5 the ring pulling out a table that has the markings for a poker game on it, Jack smirks and rolls his eyes before setting it up outside the ring, he turns and kicks Kedron in the side of the head, he then pulls Kedron up placing him on the table, Jack slides into the ring climbing the closest turnbuckle he measures Kedron up and leaps off with the November pain corkscrew 630, Kedron moves and Jack crashes through the table.

Simone: HOLY SHIT. That may have just ended Jack Russows night, title reign and career! The kid is insane!

Adams: That table exploded, if he had hit it, Kedron would be a red smear on the outside of the ring. But missing it?...I don't think Jack can recover!

Simone: Recover? I don't think he can move!

Kedron crawls over and pushes parts of the table away, he lands on Jack and Jasmine counts.

ONE!
TWO!

Jack kicks out. Kedron looks shocked and shakes his head, he grabs Jack by the hair and laughs pulling him up, he throws Jack into the ring and moves a chair behind him, Kerdron pulls Jack up again and hits the Pear of Anguish!, the back of Jacks head smacks against the chair and Kedron hooks the leg.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING DING DING!

Justin: Here is your winner AND NEW SCW Roulette champion.... Kedron Williams!

Video feed ends

The room is void of all light, save for the dancing flame at the end of the tall, black pillar candle in the center of the copper bowl. The eerie glow casts ominous shadows on the face of the brand new Roulette Champion of Sin City Wrestling; Kedron Williams. He is clad in his usual all-black attire, this time with a hood drawn up over his head and cloaking his face in shadow. The Roulette title belt itself is draped across his lap, legs crossed ‘Indian’ style. On the small, oval table in front of him is a deck of tarot cards in a stack.

Kedron: Ten little Indians standing in a line,
One toddled home and then there were nine;

With a sweep of his hand, Kedron spreads the deck across the table in a smooth arch.

Kedron: Nine little Indians swinging on a gate,
One tumbled off and then there were eight.

He draws a card and lays it face-down.

Kedron: Eight little Indians gayest under heaven.
One went to sleep and then there were seven;

Kedron draws a second card and lays it to the right of the first.

Kedron: Seven little Indians cutting up their tricks,
One broke his neck and then there were six.

A third card is drawn and laid to the far left of the first with space in between.

Kedron: Six little Indians all alive,
One kicked the bucket and then there were five.

The fourth card is drawn and laid between the first and third.

Kedron: Five little Indians on a cellar door,
One tumbled in and then there were four.

The fifth card is drawn from the arch and is placed down to the right of the second card.

Kedron: Four little Indians up on a spree,
One got fuddled and then there were three.

The sixth card is placed to the right of the fifth.

Kedron: Three little Indians out on a canoe,
One tumbled overboard and then there were two.

The seventh card is placed right below the first and second.

Kedron: Two little Indians foolin' with a gun,
One shot t'other and then there was one.

The eighth card is placed directly above the first and second card. Kedron’s slim fingers flip it over and it is the Witch card. Kedron’s head rises and his eyes are a milky white, and he simply smiles.

\'user Vs \'user

Thumbtack Match
Kingingiseisha Shirasu vs Rory Rockefeller

Liam: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Thumbtack Match!!! First... from Hijemi, Japan, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is… Hitamashii!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Liam: And his opponent... from Chicago, IL standing at 6'4" and weighing in at 265lb, he is... Rory Rockefeller!!!

"Drink Drank Drunk" by HELLYEAH starts playing as Rory comes through the curtains carrying a cocktail shaker, mixing it up. He walks along the aisle, looking for outreached cups that he pours little bits of his signature drink into their cups. After making his way around the ring, Rory sets the shaker down on the ring steps as he runs up the steps. Rory gets half way in the ring before rocking out to his theme music. He steps inside all the way and holds his fists in the air and walks around waiting for the start of the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 07:05:57 AM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 62 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 06:58:40 AM »

Liam: Rory cold cocks Hitamashii to start the match!

Chad: That is how you make a statement coming off Into The Void!

Liam: Rory cracks the former Television champion again, knocking him back a few steps. He grabs a headlock and cinches it on tonight.

Chad: Rory is really taking it to Hitamashii to start this match. The bigger man is definitely showing his power right now. He is really grinding that headlock in. Hitamashii is really struggling to find a solution to get out of the grip of Rory.

Liam: Hitamashii sneaks out the back door, and grabs a wrist lock cranking the arm.

Rory throws a few wild backwards elbows, bit Hitamashii ducks them, and tightens his grip. He paintbrushes the back of Rory's head.

Liam: Reminding Rory exactly who he is in there with.

Chad: Hitamashii is quicker than a hiccup. He is so hard to hit. Look at that! Sound technical wrestling by the former champ as he steps on the back of the knee of Rory.

Liam: Great sequence here from Hitamashii, he is really bringing Rory down to his size to take away the strength advantage. Hitamashii digging his elbow in the joint of the shoulder.

Out of nowhere, Rory erupts out of nowhere shaking Hitamashii off, and causing him to land hard on the mat. Rory spins on his knee, and gets back to his feet. He makes his way over to Hitamashii, and as the former television champion is getting back to a knee he slams another right hand to the temple. Hitamashii immediately rolls to the outside.

Chad: Hitamashii wasting no time taking the high road to collect his bearings after that wicked right hand from Rory!

Liam: Annnnnd now it’s play time! Hitamashii has found the thumbtacks!

Chad: Rory is going to the outside after him, but he has NO idea that the tacks are now in play.

Hitamashii reaches deep into the infamous black velvet bag.

Liam: HOLY SHIT!

Hitamashii chucks a handful of the tacks directly at Rory’s face.

Chad: Hitamashii just blinded Rory with a handful of tacks to the face!

Rory goes flying into the ring post stunning him. Hitamashii quickly rolls him into the ring. Hitamashii slides in under the bottom rope, and swiftly releases the rest of the tacks from their confinement in the velvet bag.

Liam: Love the twinkle of tacks under the spotlights.

Chad: Rory is bleeding like a stuck pig! The ring post caught him perfectly above the eyebrow.

Rory swipes the blood out of his eyes as he gets back to his feet slowly.

Liam: Rory is on dream street, and having a helluva time with that blood getting in his eyes.

Chad: Nayru’s Love onto the tacks! Hitamashii smelled the blood in the water like a shark. His Shiranui is a thing of a beauty.

Liam: I don’t think Rory thinks it’s too beautiful right now.

He scrambles on top of Rory, and hooks both of his legs up in a death grip.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match... Hitamashii

Dev is standing inside the ring.

Dev: Please welcome my guest at this time representing Team Canada, Earl Lockyer, and the SCU Combat Champion Stewart Mason.

Oh Canada by Dale Oliver plays bringing Earl and Stewart to the stage they make their way to the ring, they elbow bump with a few fans before stepping into the ring.

Dev: First Earl let me ask you, about tonight’s Triple threat match.

Earl: First let me give a shout-out to all these great fans here tonight, and tonight you know I'm going to give them a great match, and hopefully I walk out a winner.

Dev: Stewart, tonight you're in an all champion battle royal, what are your assessments of your opponents.

Stewart: You know Dev, I’m a very vocal guy, and you asked what I think of my opponent in tonight's battle royal before I give my answer, I have to apologize to all these fans here tonight, some of them will probably disagree with my assessments of my opponents.

Alex Rush, you're an odd cat I’ll give you that and as my partner here can attest, beating the Kawaii Dragons is never easy, so I definitely have to look out for you.

Shooter Reed, we have unfinished business, my friend, you think pushing my girlfriend gets under my skin, your wrong son, Gail has handled men bigger, badder and tougher than you, Tonight son I will be looking for payback in full.

Helluva, yeah interesting name and hell you're a hell of a pro wrestler, if you can beat my partner twice in a row, that makes you top-notch in our eyes, but tonight it's just all about business and I mean no offense to you when I win.

O’Malley, good luck to ya laddie, ya gonna need it.

You know since SCU has existed, one thing has been obvious, SCW is full of egomaniacs, people who think it’s beneath them to compete on Pre-shows of pay per views, now I know what you're thinking, well SCU has competed on pay per view main shows. Yeah doesn’t me we enjoy the handout. Alex Jones and Austin Mercer jumped to the lesser show because they couldn’t cut against guys like Earl and myself, Kedron Williams I don’t know who you are but I’m sure your ego is as big as everyone else in SCW. Max Burke the GRIME champion, yeah, you know you can't hang with me.

Ben Jordan, I bet you think that having to appear on SCU is beneath you right, having to slum with people you think are inferior, I’m inferior to no one son, I’m one to the longest reigning champions in SCU and your lesser show and tonight Ben, after I’m the last guy standing, you will realize why SCU is simply better the SCW. Enjoy the show, everyone.

Stewart exits the ring and waits at ringside as Earl’s match is about to start.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match
Earl Lockyer vs Nagisa Yagata

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!! Already in the ring, accompanied by SCU Combat Champion, Stewart Mason, he is from Edmonton Alberta Canada… Earl Lockyer!!!!

Earl raises his arms up in the air as the audience cheers.

Liam: On the way to the ring, from Tokyo, Japan… he is... Nagisa Yagata!!!

Nagisa stands on the stage with his fists clenched and a wide grin on his face. He marches down the ramp tagging fans’ hands before sliding into the ring. He walks across the ring and climbs up the far turnbuckle, raising his arms high to get the crowd pumped just as he is, before climbing down to face the curtains.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Nagisa runs and nails Earl in the chest with a running jump kick. Earl’s back hits the turnbuckle. Nagisa lands a closed fist to the face! Nagisa goes for another punch but Earl grabs Nagisa’s arm and uses his momentum to throw him over the top ropes!

Liam: Nagisa catches onto the top rope and stops himself from going outside.  He re-enters the ring. Earl goes to grab Nagisa but Nagisa grabs him and ties him up in a small package.

One…
Tw…

Chad: Earl kicks out and immediately gets to his feet. Nagisa gets to his feet but gets nailed with the clothesline dropping him back down.

Liam: Earl picks Nagisa back up to his feet. Earl tries to send Nagisa to the ropes but it gets reversed. Earl bounces off the ropes as Nagisa comes rushing in for a Clothesline, but Earl ducks.

Chad:: Earl dumps Nagisa to the outside and then rushes across the ring, coming back with a Baseball Slide to Nagisa, sending him down to the ground!!!

1!
2!
3!

Liam: Earl peels Nagisa off of the ground and tosses him right into the ring apron.  He then rushes over and hits a Running Knee to the side of Yagata’s head.

Chad: He toss Nagisa in the ring then Earl gets in the ring. Nagisa grabs Earl as he tries getting to his feet. Nagisa grabs Earl’s throat as he starts to choke him.

Chad: Earl chops Nagisa’s arm away. Nagisa grabs Earl and tackles him to the ground Nagisa hims his hands on Earl's throat as he starts to choke him again!

Liam: Nagisa lifts Earl’s head a few inches off the ground then slams it in the mat! Earl manages to roll them around so Earl is now on top. Earl hits Nagisa with an Elbow to the nose…

Chad: Nagisa has been busted open as blood starts gushing out from his nose. Earl hits another Elbow.  And then another.  Nagisa’s nose begins bleeding as Earl slowly lets up.

Liam:  He gets up as the referee goes to check on Nagisa.  Earl gives him space as Yagata stumbles to his feet.  He looks around before moving for Earl.

Chad:  Earl moves forward with a hard kick right to Nagisa’s stomach, and then a Bicycle Kick that puts him back down on the mat.

Liam:  He picks Nagisa up and then… E.L 91 ( Michinoku Driver 2)!  He nailed Nagisa hard.  He rolls him over and hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Earl Lockyer!!!

Cameras go backstage with Henry Losak, shaking his head, along with Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson, standing behind Henry as always. It seems like Lord Raab and Samuel have made up and been a lot happier since the war with competition for the GRIME World Nightmare title. Now they turn their direction to another new adventure, and it seems like now, Lord Raab has done everything in GRIME holding the GRIME World Nightmare title, the only SCW Hall Of Famer to win the top titles in the company now. However, there was a new goal Henry has discussed with the lads and will mention it later on. However, it's time to address the loss Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson had at Into The Void Supershow as Henry states now.

Henry Losak: "First off, we do applaud and respect Abaddon now unveiling as Max Burke for giving both of my men a good fight in the cage match. We have nothing but full respect, and that's usually not something you'd hear from The Monstimals. The fact is you are the future of this brand, and you will lead it to the future of the young upcoming wrestlers coming up through the ranks here in GRIME Wrestling. No shit talk or anything will come from Lord Raab or Samuel McPherson. Just respect, that's all."

It's one of those times that there barely was a reaction from Lord Raab especially other than he nods and applauds from the background and Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Now we've had time at the top, we see ourselves in yet another violent match, inside of an electric steel cage match which is a new one on Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson. This time both Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson are teaming up to face against Cyan and Saddie Brown. Now we may have fought Cyan in a match before, another match only the second time in the row that we face against masked members of GRIME. I don't know who it could be, but if it adds to another tag team in our brand, then that's great because The Monstimals haven't been in enough tag matches and that's something in GRIME Wrestling that needs to be fixed which brings me up to my next point we've discussed that needs to happen here."

Henry smirking, as both Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab, nodded as Henry gets to the point of the next set of business that needs fixing.

Henry Losak: "Those Hardcore Tag Team titles. They do not fit for the type of wrestling Sin City Underground has because they rarely have violent wrestling there and they don't wrestle hardcore matches as a team properly as we do here on GRIME Wrestling. The next goal we will do is take those Hardcore tag team titles to GRIME Wrestling. They belong here, and I know it's up to the management to decide where belts go, but the Hardcore Tag Team titles fit much better with GRIME Wrestling, and if we take from Alex Rush and his Rhyno friend, along with those cutesy Kawaii Dragons, they will be known as the GRIME Wrestling Nightmare Hardcore Tag Team Champions. It needs to be fixed and the fact nobody from GRIME has bothered to notice makes us sick. Alex and his Rhyno friend, and the Kawaii Dragons, we are going to take those Hardcore Tag Titles from you punks and have them to belong in GRIME Wrestling."

Samuel and Raab both nodded in agreement, using their fists to get into action, showing Henry about the match tonight as Henry nods to thank Raab and Samuel for reminding him. However, that was the point that needed to be made, making the GRIME Wrestling head to wake up. Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Whoever Cyan and Saddie Brown are underneath those masks, you are in for a whole rude awakening from the destruction you will get from the monster and the animal of them beating the holy shit out of you. We don't care who you are or what you can do, but we're showing you what a welcoming both of you will get here in GRIME Wrestling. Raab and Samuel will unmask one of you when your all blooded and felt the buzz from the electricity that we force those masks from you and unveil who you fuckers are. The Monstimals will dominate as a tag team to win this match because they are the most violent wrestling team in the world and they are going to win this match and plan to take the Hardcore Tag Team titles away from Sin City Underground to GRIME Wrestling. Tonight, Cyan and Saddie Brown will not only be blooded and destroyed, but they'll also be too buzzed to do anything about The Monstimals violent and sick nature to beat the hell out of people to win the match. Prepare to be dominated by The Monstimals."

Henry drops the microphone for the cameras as Raab and Samuel place their fists in front of the camera before they follow Henry to their locker room. The cameras go back to ringside for the next match to take place on Sin City Underground/GRIME Wrestling show.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Electric Steel Cage Match
Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson vs Cyan and Sadie Brown

Liam:  The following contest is an Electrified Steel Cage Match!  Already in the ring… representing the masked members of GRIME… Cyan and Sadie Brown!!!

Both masked members stare out into the crowd as they get booed.

Liam:  Aaaand their opponents… Accompanied to the ring by Henry Losak, they are the team of Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the curtain with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the ring, ignoring the fans as they step over the top rope together while Henry goes through the middle rope. Raab and Samuel do a holdup in the ring with the fans booing on them as Henry steps out of the ring with Raab and Samuel stand in the ring waiting for the cage to lower.  It locks into place as The Monstimals crack their knuckles and move forward.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  The cage is in place and there is a loud crack as we watch the currents spark off the cage walls.  These matches are always brutal.

Liam:  Imagine Sam getting his mask stuck on that thing. It would fry his brain.  The rest are pretty covered up, but it takes just one exposed spot.

Chad:  Sam grabs Cyan and tosses his into the corner.  He charges as Cyan ducks underneath and he comes to a stop.

Liam:  Sadie Brown goes for Lord Raab, but Lord Raab is in no mood after having lost the World Nightmare Championship last week.  He picks him up and throws him at the cage!

Chad:  Sadie Brown pushes himself off, feeling a bit of the shock.  He holds his lower back and Raab Clotheslines him to the ground.  Raab leans down and begins choking him.

Liam:  Cyan jumps on Raab’s back and begins choking the Monster.  Sam begins clubbing at his back and tosses him into the ropes, crashing against the cage in the process.

Chad:  Sam charges and Cyan drops down.  Sam holds the cage with his hand, letting out a roar as it almost seems to amp him up.

Liam:  Sam grabs Cyan and rips the hooded jacket off of him.  He picks him up and looks to send him into the cage wall.

Chad:  Raab takes Sadie Brown and does the same.  Both Monstimals have Sadie Brown and Cyan up in Military Press Slam positions.  The crowd cheers and jeers all at once.

Liam:  Raab tosses Sadie Brown into the cage and holds him there, while Sam does the same.  Raab’s gloves keep him from getting electrocuted, but Sam doesn’t have that!

Chad:  Both former GRIME World Nightmare Champions are fucking insane!  Sam eventually drops Cyan, but Raab keeps Sadie Brown there!

Sadie Brown:  AH-AH-AH-AH-EYYYYYYYYYY QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!

Liam:  The referees rush over and turn off the electricity, and the convulsions from Sadie Brown don’t stop immediately.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Sadie Brown has forfeited the match… Therefore, your winners… THE MONSTIMALS!!!

Chad:  But Raab isn’t finished.  He wraps a hand around Sadie Brown’s neck and chokeslams him to the mat.  Sam grabs Cyan and picks him up into a Running Powerslam.

Liam:  Raab picks Sadie Brown up again and throws him into the side of the cage.  The referees work hard to get the cage doors opened, but they are frantic and it’s taking too long!

Chad:  Sam lands the Powerslam against the side of the cage wall as Raab rams Sadie Brown into the side as well.  The cage starts to show weakness as Raab and Sam sync up.

Liam:  Chokeslam and Running Powerslams, right against the cage wall.  Over and over, even as the referees get inside of the ring, trying to stop it.

Chad:  Both men lost the GRIME World Nightmare Championship on the same night in GRIME’s Match(es) of the Year candidate.  They’re certainly not happy about it.

Liam:  What did the cage ever do to them? Come on now.  Yet another set of moves, and the cage wall falls part way off.  The Monstimals dump Cyan and Sadie Brown on top of the cage as the wiring snapped.

Chad:  They’re going out of the door and over to the breaker.  They’re going to switch it back on!  NO!

*BZZZZZZZZZZ-CRACK-CRACK-CRACK!*

Crowd:  WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The referees make it back over to the breaker and switch it off as Henry Losak finally calls it.  He guides The Monstimals back up the ramp as the medical team rushes down to help Cyan and Sadie Brown.

The SCU cameras catch up to Coby Quik backstage. He moves through the back hallways with a purpose, looking more focused than he has in his previous Underground appearances. It does not take long for Coby to find the person that has him all bent out of shape either. Once Coby spots him, he yells down the hallway before the camera even turns to see the source of his frustrations.

Coby: Ay, wait up! I been trying to find you…

The camera locates the person who Coby was tracking down, spotting the SCW Grand Slam Champion, Kristopher Ryans. He is already wearing his striped referee shirt and seems to be cheerful about yet another appearance on Underground. Kris appears to weigh whether or not he was going to stop for his friend, but was never one to run from conflict.

Kris: I don't have a lot of time. I am up to important things tonight…

Kris taps his referee shirt with a smile spreading across his face. Of course, the joy on Kris' face is starkly contrasted by the frustration on Coby's face.

Coby: I thought we agreed that you were going to stay out of my stuff on Underground and I would keep out of SCW?

Kris shakes his head, his smile fading into confusion.

Kris: I don't remember agreeing to that. Plus, it's not like I asked for this. People must like seeing me in Underground. I can't help that I'm in demand.

It is obvious that Kris was enjoying how much his presence bothered his friend, but Coby appeared on the brink of snapping. Instead of exploding, Coby tries to approach the problem differently.

Coby: Look, just call everything down the middle. I get that you are only in this to have fun, but I don't want everyone around here saying that I can't win without your help. You already stepped in during my match with John Blade. I don't know how else to say that I don't want or need your help.

Kris tries to interject, but Coby is not done. He doesn't give the likely future SCW Hall of Famer even a split-second to cut him off.

Coby: I came here so you wouldn't be around to overshadow me. We aren't supposed to be stepping on each other's toes.

Kris seems offended at the accusation that he was only there to steal the spotlight.

Kris: Again, I didn't ask for this. It's not like I was going to pass it up though. Borg has friends around here. Won't it be nice to have someone out there to back you up?

Coby shakes his head, understanding now that he was just wasting his time.

Coby: I don't need backup. What I need is someone that can call it down the middle so that when I win people can't try and take it away from me. Nobody makes it through the ranks by cheating. I have to be able to prove myself and I can't do that with you out there tilting things in my favor. Thanks, but no thanks.

It is Kris' turn to let some of his building frustration to bubble up to the surface.

Kris: You act like I am out to screw you over. You have seen how this place works. I'm just trying to look out for you.

Coby again shakes his head, this time raising his hands up in front of his chest.

Coby: No. Full stop.

He lets out a sigh, starting to lose his patience.

Coby: It might be how others get things done around here, but that is not my style. I didn't need anyone looking out for me before. I don't want it now. I want to cut my own path. We both might be Jet City, but you have already made your name in Sin City. Just let me do the same. My way. Not yours.

Kris goes to answer him, but again Coby refuses to let him.

Coby: Just think about it… I'll see you out there. I gotta push this out of my head and just focus on winning.

Without allowing Kris to respond, or shooting his catchphrase at the camera, Coby pushes past Kris, leaving the Grand Slam Champion alone in the hallway.

Brand new Underground Champion, O’Malley, is seen walking backstage without his lady love, Darcy. The Underground Championship is slung over his shoulder as he walks down the hall sporting a slightly arrogant grin. He’s about to pass up Dev Khatri and a cameraman, but stops when he hears a comment from Dev.

Dev: Not gonna bother with that one. He won’t speak a word without his fine piece of—

Dev goes quiet as O’Malley slowly backs up and stops just in front of them. Dev looks around, confused, but he doesn’t speak a word.

O’Malley: Got somethin’ ye want to say to me, fella?

Dev’s jaw drops. Apparently he hadn’t gotten the memo that O’Malley was talking now, and he turns and gives O’Malley his full attention.

Dev: Oh, uh...You can...I mean, you’re talking now? That’s cool...I guess.

O’Malley: I’ve always known how to talk, fella. Now, apparently ye got somethin’ to say, so say it. I’m here now and got a few minutes to chat. Have at it.

Dev: Wow. That’s…different. Darcy never wanted to talk much. Now you’re so...willing.

O’Malley grins and adjusts the Underground Championship over his shoulder.

O’Malley: Yeah, well, she knows that ye reporters are very nosey and like to try and get us to reveal our plans. So that’s why we tried to avoid it as much as possible. Now that things are changin’, I figure I can make a few exceptions.

Dev nods slowly, unsure of what to say. But his eyes soon fall to the Underground Championship.

Dev: So, a lot of people were surprised at you cashing the briefcase in so soon, and not only that, but how you did it as well. You seemed to be fine with the possibility of Ben Jordan winning, as long as it wasn’t Mark Cross.

O’Malley nods, but he smirks as he does so.

O’Malley: The only title I didn’t want Mark Cross to win, was the SCW World Heavyweight Championship. I never said anythin’ about the Underground Championship, so that alone, shoulda given ye all some sort of clue as to what I was thinkin’. Cross didn’t deserve this title, much less two.

Dev: And what if Mark Cross had defeated Ben Jordan? What then?

O’Malley laughs.

O’Malley: Face it. Crossy never stood a chance. Only way he woulda beat Ben, is if Benny Boy made the mistake of lettin’ him win. So, he did his job and saved the World Heavyweight Championship, and I did mine.

Dev: Yours? What does that mean?

O’Malley: Benny Boy doesn’t give a rat’s arse about SCU. Only reason he has been around is to try and push the match against Cross. Cross wasn’t doin’ the feckin’ work, bein’ a lazy champion, and that’s why Ben was given the immediate star power here. But nevermind those of us who have been bustin’ our arses from the get go, right? Nah. Wasn’t happenin’.

Dev scratches his head.

Dev: You know people are calling your actions cowardice, right? You’re a GO Gym graduate and you attacked Ben Jordan after his hard fought match and victory against Mark Cross to get that Underground Championship. It wasn’t exactly earned was it? Not like any of the champions you’re going up against tonight earned it, right?

O’Malley’s eyes quickly narrow and glare at Dev.

O’Malley: I didn’t do anythin’ that feckin’ briefcase didn’t give me the right to do, and everyone knows it! And I did earn it! The moment I won that damn briefcase I earned it! Guess what though? Had I done what I did to Cross, no one would be sayin’ a damn thing because nobody feckin’ cared about him. But Ben Jordan? Oooh, it’s the end of the feckin’ world when Ben is handed a bloody title only to have someone more worthy take it for themselves. I’m done defendin’ what I did. I’m the feckin’ champ and that’s all there is to it.

Dev shrugs.

Dev: What are your thoughts on this Sin City Champions battle royal, tonight? You’re going up against every other champion in all three brands. Talk about odds being stacked—

O’Malley: Please don’t say odds stacked against me. The fact is, ye people will think the odds are always stacked against me. I couldn’t care less about this match tonight, but it does give me the opportunity to send a message or two to a couple different fellas.

Dev: Like who?

O’Malley shakes his head.

O’Malley: Ye’ll just have to wait and see, fella. I’m not spoilin’ the surprise. I’m sure they already know who they are. So if ye’ll excuse me, I need to go and get ready. Nice chattin’ with ye, fella.

O’Malley then pats Dev on the shoulder before he turns and walks towards his locker room.

\'user Vs \'user

Special Guest Referee SCW Star, Kris Ryans
Andrew Borg vs Coby Quik

\'user

Inside of the ring, Kris Ryans stands proudly with a striped shirt, speaking with Liam Gagnon.  The crowd gives a mixed reaction, and Kris shrugs.

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with your Special Guest Referee, Kristopher Ryans!!!

Andrew Borg’s music plays as he walks down toward the ring.

Liam:  First, from Tulsa, OK, standing at 6’6” and weighing in at 275lb, he is… Andrew Borg!!!

Andrew slides inside of the ring and nods his head at Kris, who looks smugly at him, shaking his head as he turns to laugh.  Borg gets in the corner and waits for his opponent.

The first bit of "Welcome to the World" plays through the PA. With each beat, gold lights flash from the top of the stage, bouncing around the arena before finally focusing on the area of the stage between the curtains. Coby steps out onto the stage in his black boxing trunks. His hands are taped and down at his sides. The gold trim on his trunks shine extra bright when the lights hit them. Cheers fill the arena. The camera focuses in on Coby and catches a wide smile grow on his face as he starts to move down the ramp.

Liam:: Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 168lb, he is… Coby Quik!!!

Coby doesn't stick to the middle of the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans as he moves down the ramp to the ring. He gets to the end of the ramp and hops up on the apron of the ring. Coby turns his back to the ring before wrapping his arms around the top rope and bouncing his feet on the bottom rope, flipping backwards over the top rope and into the ring. He takes a few steps towards the center of the ring and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Kris steps back as Borg and Coby meet in the middle of the ring and they tie up.  They struggle for the advantage until Borg backs Coby up several steps to the ropes.

Liam:  Kris calls for the break, and Borg doesn’t listen, so Kris rips him off and pushes him back.  Coby looks shocked by this, and charges at Borg, hitting a few punches.

Chad:  He trips Borg up to the ground and starts to set him up for a Sharpshooter, but Kris drops down to count!

One!Two!

Liam:  Borg kicks out from the “pin” and scoots back to the ropes to pull himself up.  Coby glares at Kris, who steps back.  Borg and Coby tie up once more, and Borg moves behind Coby.

Chad:  He goes for a Rear Naked Choke, and Kris begins to watch carefully to make sure it’s not crossing over the rules, scrutinizing it. Once fully locked in, Kris begins counting.

1!2!3!4!

Liam:  Borg legs go in the nick of time.  Coby gives a “time out” motion and walks over to Kris and says a few words to him.  Kris tries to argue, but Coby holds a hand up.

Coby:  NO!

Chad:  Coby turns around and he and Borg meet, throwing punches at one another.  Coby gets the upper hand as he backs Borg against the ropes, hitting chop after chop after chop!

Liam:  He flings Borg across the ring, and as he comes back, he gets a Kitchen Sink.  He grabs at Borg’s legs and locks on a Boston Crab!

Chad:  He’s in the center of the ring!  Coby locks it in, baring all of his weight down.  Borg grunts in pain, but he begins moving toward the ropes. Kris watches carefully as he inches his way to the ropes.

Liam:  Coby is able to pull him back to the middle of the ring!  Borg slaps the mat once, and Kris looks like he’s about to call for the bell, but Borg shouts out.

Andrew: No!  You can’t!

Chad:  But he can, so you better be careful!  Borg crawls back to the ropes and clings onto them.  Kris leans down and continues to ask if he gives up!

Liam:  Ha!  You thought this was going to be a fair match?  Coby tries to pull away, until he sees that Borg has the ropes.  He lets go of the hold and Borg crawls to the apron to catch his breath.

Chad:  Coby doesn’t look happy, but Kris just smiles, telling him it’s going to be okay.  Coby shakes his head and points to Borg.

Coby:  I want to do this the right way!

Liam:  Kris continues to explain himself, but Coby isn’t having it.  He gets more and more frustrated until finally, he gives Kris a bit of a shove.  He turns around to go after Borg again, but Kris calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a disqualification… here is your winner… Andrew Borg!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Borg looks a little shocked, but he slides off of the apron and starts heading toward the back.  Coby gives Kris a look of disgust.  Kris shouts back at him and then moves to the outside of the ring.  Coby wipes at his face, shaking his head before dropping to the outside.  He makes his exit through the crowd as Kris goes up the ramp, looking pissed off.

HBCarter, one-half of the reigning SCU Pride Tag Team Champions, is walking backstage of the Saxon Hotel where the men’s only edition of Underground was currently taking place. And the young graduate of the GO Gym was quite the colorful sight; his long hair had been colored a multitude array of the rainbow, and while he wore powder-blue booty shorts (with the Pride belt around his waist), and white boots, he also is sporting a white, sleeveless T-shirt with “These Colors Don’t Run” etched in the rainbow colors. Under his arm is a gift box, and he appears to be looking for something, or more specifically - someone.

Carter pauses to ask a worker backstage, who nods and points further down the hall. Carter continues on and the camera draws back to pick up just who he is looking for; the reigning Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion, “the Cockney King” Ben Jordan. Ben, as the sociable fellow he is, is chatting with a worker candidly, the usual smile on his face, when Carter approaches from behind and taps Ben’s arm and clears his throat to draw his attention.

Ben turns, and naturally smiles at the young rookie who has done so well for himself; the young man often reminding him of his close friend and former tag team partner, Jamie Dean. Ben then, being who he is, blinks back a few times and delivers a light open palm slap to his own noggin’.

Ben: Oh, sorry there mate! With all those colors, I’d have thought there was a bag of Skittles scattered around here somewhere. Did one explode?

HBCarter leans forward, mouth open and he forces a laugh.

HBCarter: UhHAH!

Ben nods.

Ben: Seriously, it looks good. Be proud of who you are.

HBCarter: Always have been! It seems strangely appropriate, you know? Gay Pride Month and here I am, one-half of the Pride Champions.

Ben: Looking forward to the big Main tonight?

HBCarter: Mm!

He nods enthusiastically, but does so without his usual sexual smile or wit.

HBCarter: I am! But not for the reasons I think most are assuming.

Ben: So you’re not going to look for any ol’ excuse to lay hands on Austin?

Carter starts to reply, but seems to get lost in thought, mouth slightly open. He contemplates and then shakes his head.

HBCarter: … No?

Ben chuckles.

Ben: Lying’s a sin.

To which, Carter can’t help but smile.

HBCarter: Let’s just call that a consolation prize, if it happens. No, my main goal is finally getting my hands around scrawny ass Shooter Reed’s neck and twist it until his head pops off!

Carter huffs and his eyes glare.

HBCarter: I still haven’t forgotten the little bitch costing me the TV title! I still can’t believe they practically handed him that same belt after doing so!

Ben holds a hand up.

Ben: Just, try not to make a mess of him, at least too much. The rest of us will have to wrestle in that ring.

Carter just shrugs with an indifferent expression on his face.

HBCarter: I’m not making any promises, but I didn’t come to bother you with that. I brought you something.

Carter then holds up the gift box and offers it over to Ben who gives it a raised brow stare.

Ben: What is it?

HBCarter: Just open it! I promise nothing is going to jump out!

Ben begins to do as requested, but adds…

Ben: Man can’t be too careful, what with having a buddy like Jamie Dean…

And he pulls the lid off the box and pulls a folded T-shirt from it. It unravels in his hand and reveals one side to have Ben Jordan’s face printed on the front, and the back of his head printed on the back. Ben gives both sides the once over and he looks up at Carter and he cracks that pearly-white grin.

Ben: Seriously?

HBCarter: What? Well I read that tweet and thought it was a great idea! I knew you were too classy to go and have one made and …

Carter smiles and shrugs.

HBCarter: I’ve never been accused of being ‘classy.’

Ben nods, smiling.

Ben: Nice. But I would have thought you would have his back, not mine. Both of you being GO graduates and all?

Carter leans back at the waist and looks at Ben as if he is crazy.

HBCarter: Loyalty aside, did you hear some of the things that canker sore said about me in the past? Listen, you’d be doing us all a favor if you eliminated him fast because if he won this thing, we’d never hear the end of it! Just wear the shirt and good health and -- make sure he knows who gave it to you?

Carter winks at Ben and turns and walks off back down the hall the way he came.

Chad:  Coming up after the commercial break, we get to see the ultimate clash of champions in the Sin City Champions Battle Royal.

"Chasing Glory" by Feed Her To The Sharks starts playing over the speakers, and the crowd begins cheering loudly.

Liam:  This is the perfect opportunity for those watching on the Sin City Network to switch over to WGN where they will give one dollar for every viewer, and Sin City Wrestling/Underground/GRIME will match up to $250,000.

Chad:  The proceeds go to the venues that have hosted Sin City events over the last two years in Nevada and Arizona, who have lost revenue due to the pandemic, and namely to the employees who have been out of a job.

Liam: So what are you waiting for?  Switch on over to WGN before the end of the commercial break.

Main Event
Sin City Special Match
Sin City Champions Battle Royal

Liam:  Ladies and gentlemen! The following match is a Sin City Champions Battle Royal!!!

Crowd: *MEGA POP!*

Liam:  First, we have your Hardcore Tag Team Champion… Alex Rush!!!
\'user
Liam: SCU Television Champion… Shooter Reed!!!
\'user
Liam: One half of the SCW Mixed Tag Team Champions, former Honor Champion… Alex Jones!!!
\'user
Liam: Pride Tag Team Champion… Helluva Bottom Carter!!!
\'user
Liam:  Your new SCW Roulette Champion… Kedron Williams!!!
\'user
Liam:  SCW Internet Champion and former SCW and Honor World Heavyweight Champion… Austin James Mercer!!!
\'user
Liam:  SCW Combat Champion and former NLW Avalanche, SCU Underground, and Double Down Champion… Stewart Mason!!!
\'user
Liam: Your SCU Underground Champion… O’Malley!!!
\'user
Liam: SCW World Heavyweight Champion and former SCW Roulette Champion… and former ACW Tag Team Champion… Ben Jordan!!!
\'user

Crowd: *SUPER MEGA POP!!!*

Liam:  And last but certainly not least.  The top champion from the top promotion, former SCW Roulette Champion… He is the single most greatest wrestler of any Sin City promotion… Your GRIME… WORLD… NIGHTMARE… CHAMPION…………… MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXX BURRRRRRRRRRRKE!!!
\'user
Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The champions in the ring find their spots to settle in while Max Burke celebrates his glorious, completely unbiased introduction from GRIME ring announcer, Liam Gagnon.  He points and clicks his teeth at Liam who does the same in return.  The WGN logo appears on the tron. However, Stewart quickly pushes past Max as the bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Stewart runs right for Shooter, Shooter pushes Alex Jones towards Stewart Mason as he runs to the other side of the ring but catches a boot from Austin! Alex Jones moves out the way as Stewart heads straight for Shooter.

Liam:  Ben and O’Malley start trading punches, Alex Jones ties up with Kedron Williams in the corner. Carter grabs Shooter to get him to his feet, Stewart grabs Shooter, Carter lets go as Stewart holds Shooter by the back of the head and sends him to the turnbuckle face first.

Chad: Max Burke grabs Stewart’s feet and tries to get him over the top ropes, Stewart holds on to the ropes to block it. Shooter starts to get to his feet, Carter nails Max Burke with a punch to the lower back, causing him to let go of Stewart. Austin goes for a chop to the chest of Alex Rush but stops as Alex Rush tells him to wait.

Liam: Alex says thank you then stomps on Austin’s foot! Alex shrugs as Austin doesn’t look amused. Alex takes his hand out to shake hands. Austin extends his and holds on to Alex Rush with a tight grip. Alex drops to his knees in pain.

Chad: Austin uses his power to lift Alex one hand and gets him over the ropes… Between the ropes as his legs land between them. Austin lets go and grabs the ropes pulling it up and down giving Alex a ride! Alex Jones grabs Carter from behind and lifts him up for a backdrop.

Liam: Stewart grabs Shooter and sends him to the ropes. Shooter grabs on the ropes and tosses himself over and drops to the floor!

Chad: Shooter eliminates himself! Stewart has to wait another day… Stewart runs and jumps over the ropes landing on Shooter as he elemanties himself from this Battle Royal as well! Stewart starts laying in punches as the refs run over to break them up.

Liam: Austin grabs Alex Rush to get him off the ropes, Austin lifts him up in a military press but O’Malley spears Austin to the mat causing Alex Rush to fall landing on Kedron Williams feet. Kerdon picks Alex Rush to his feet and throws him over the top ropes.

Chad: Alex lands on the apron. Kerdon gets dropped with a dropkick from behind by Alex Jones. Alex gets dropped with a bulldog as Ben grabs him out of nowhere! Alex Rush jumps on the top rope and gets back inside the ring as he flies right at Ben Jordan. Alex lands on Ben’s shoulder, Alex jumps off Ben and hits a crossbody on O’Malley.

Liam: Austin looks around, Carter goes towards him and slaps Austin’s abs. Austin looks at Carter as Carter smiles and slaps Austin’s abs again. Carter nods and goes for a third but gets nailed with a superkick from Alex Jones.

Chad: We go to split screen as a fight backstage between Stewart and Shooter is trying to get broken up by the other SCU superstars as the two are seen swinging chairs at each other.

Liam: Ben Jordan grabs O’Malley but O’Malley nails a short jab stunning Ben. Austin grabs O’Malley from behind and lifts him up one arm.

Chad: He drops O’Malley to his back with a half Nelson slam! Max Burke grabs Alex Rush as they tie up by the corner. Kerdon ducks a clothesline from Ben Jordan.

Liam:: Shooter and Stewart are still fighting as they roll around the floor with the Fox Brothers and Tim Staggs, trying to break it up but getting stopped by Earl Lockyer. Over The Edge members Kaos, Eyesnsane, Mickey and Dax show up to break it up.

Chad: Dax grabs Stewart to pull him off as Kaos and Mickey grab Shooter. Stewart tries to fight off Dax. Eyesnsane looks at Stewart and starts to talk with him to calm him down…

Liam: Ben Jordan bodyslams Alex Jones as Max Burke follows that with a knee drop to Alex’s chest. O’Malley grabs Ben from behind for a German suplex, Ben lands on his feet and runs at O’Malley as he turns around to eat clothesline. Kedron nails Austin with a chop to the chest that gets met with a chop in return by Austin.

Chad: Carter and Max Burke tie up in the corner. Kedron gets dropped by a hard chop from Austin. Max gets Alex Rush to his feet, Max sends Alex to the ropes! Alex jumps on the middle ropes and jumps off going for a flying forearm to Max Burke. Max grabs Austin and brings him between himself and Alex on time to have them collide with each other.

Liam: O’Malley gets to his feet, Ben comes in charging but stops as the two trade punches in the middle of the ring. Max Burke and Kedron tie up next to then. Alex Rush and Carter tie up next to them. Austin and Alex Jones look at each other and run to the ropes, they bounce the ropes, Alex Jones hits Alex Rush as Austin nails Carter with Missile dropkicks! They collide with Max Burke and Jedron as they collide with O’Malley and Ben Jordan.

Chad: Austin and Jones grab Alex Rush and throw him over the ropes but leans on the apron. The two now grab Carter and send him to the ropes… Alex Rush jumps on the ropes… No Alex hits the floor as his feet collide with Carter’s back instead of the ropes.

Liam: Alex Rush is gone from this match. Alex Jones and Austin grab Max Burke, Max punch both men to fight them off. Kedron gets to his feet and grabs Austin by his hair before dropping him with an inverted ddt. O’Malley rolls out of the ring. Ben Jordan gets to his feet and looks around.

Chad: Max Burke and Ben grab Alex Jones and hit a double team suplex. O’Malley sneaks in the ring as Ben gets to his feet. O’Malley grabs Ben from behind and nails a German suplex! O’Malley gets to his feet and collides with Kedron as Austin tried sending him to the ropes.

Liam: Max Burke grabs O’Malley and gets him to his feet, he irsh whips him hard to the turnbuckle. Ben gets back to his feet, Ben signals something to Max Burke, Max grabs Ben and Irsh Whips him towards O’Malley. Ben goes for a clothesline from hell… O’Malley and Ben's feet tangle up as both men go over the ropes!

Chad: Alex Jones goes to grab O’Malley but misses as O’Malley steps out of the way but into a big boot from Austin! Carter nails Kedron with a forearm, Carter nails another then grabs Kedron and sends him into the ropes. However, Alex Jones comes from out of nowhere and sends Carter over the ropes and to the outside!

Liam: Carter is pissed as he stomps a few times at the lost opportunity at supremacy. Max Burke runs and drops down hitting Alex in the back of the knee to take him down. Kedron goes for a clothesline on Austin, Austin ducks out the way. Max grabs Kedron and sends him to the corner.

Chad: Austin charges at Kedron and grabs his legs to get him over, Alex starts to get up but Kedron kicks him as he runs to the corner. Max pokes Austin in the eyes forcing him to let go of him. Kedron grabs Austin’s feet and throws him over the ropes and onto the floor.

Liam: Kedron looks at Max then points at Alex Jones as he starts to get up again. Alex shakes no as he looks at Max and points at Kedron. Max shakes no, Alex shrugs and turns his attention to Kedron as Alex now points at Max Burke! Kedron says no!

Chad: Alex gives them both the middle fingers and runs at both for a double clothesline but Max and Kedron grab Alex and throw him over the ropes… Kedron grabs Max Burke and throws him over as well. Max lands on the apron. Alex Jones grabs Max’s foot and yanks him off the apron dropping him to the floor!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: The winner of this match… Man, this is bullshit… The winner with the help of Alex Jones, who will soon pay for his mistake… The SCW Roulette Champion… Kedron Williams.

Kedron celebrates as the crowd boo him. He gets handed the Roulette title but he refuses to take the title as he makes the SCU ref wrap it around his waist…

Cameras cut backstage to see Stewart and Shooter still yelling back and forth at each other as members of SCU stars stand between them. GM Gianni shows up.

Gianni:  I know Casey is busy with Max Burke but where is the rest of security?

Tim: Kittie’s at home as it’s an all men show.

Gianni glares at Tim, who shrugs his shoulders.

Tim:  Come to think of it, The Dying Breed isn’t man enough for the men’s show either. I mean Kittie’s man enough but it’s an all men show so ...

Gianni: Not now wise ass… You know what, you two want a match that bad? You got it, next week, you two will main event the show only this time the SCW TV title is on the line.

Tim looks over to Eyesnsane and holds out the bucket.

Tim:  Popcorn?