Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep. 59 (Results)  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 59 (Results)
« on: May 18, 2020, 06:43:28 AM »

SCU Presents Underground Ep. 59

\'user

We are coming at you from the Staggs Dungeon, Las Vegas, Nevada. In front of a live audience of 100 (SCW stars if they wish to attend. GRIME and SCU wrestlers SCW, SCU ring crew, production teams) May 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST

As the feed transitions backstage, the camera shows a pair of nude Christian Louboutin heels can be seen. Slowly, the camera begins to move up. Connected to the pair of heels, are beautifully tanned  legs. Continuing to move up the body, a glitter filled nude romper can be seen. Finally, as the camera makes its way up to the upper body of the individual, the camera is quickly, and almost forcibly picked up to show the face of “The Provocateur” Delta Rayne. She scoffs as she throws her blonde hair over her shoulder. Looking to her right, she crosses her arms over her bosom.

Delta: What was that for Donovan? Don’t you see that I’m trying to show off the beautiful body that our lord and savior Jesus Christ has given me?

Then, “The Stand Out” Donovan Rayne walks into the scene. Donovan, dressed for competition, places his hands into the black leather jacket that adorns his exposed torso. For a moment, Donovan looks at his sister, then he turns his attention over to the camera.

Donovan: Listen sis, I’m sure that all of these losers watching tonight would love to see you in way less than that little romper you’re wearing, but tonight’s not about seeing your body. You know, tonight is a big night for us.

After the proclamation that Donovan had made, his tag team partner, “The 1NFAMOUS” Bentley Black walks into the shot. Bentley, wearing a leather jacket that matched his tag team partner. Looking down at Delta, he let out a soft chuckle.

Bentley: Trust me, you’ll get all the time in the world to look good when we go out there, and Bentley and I do our thing.

Delta moves her arm down from her chest, and places her hands onto her curvy hips. Then, she looks up at Donovan. Donovan, who looks over at the camera, has moved his hands out of his jacket pocket. With clear intention in his eyes, he begins to speak.

Donovan: That’s right, we’re about to make our grand debut in Sin City Underground. Tonight, the FAME gets the opportunity to make Jamie Staggs and Big John Match, John Blade. It’s great to see that Sin City Underground truly rolled out the red carpet for us, and gave us the opponents of the century. Tonight, we are going to battle, and we are going to have the battle of the century.

Slowly, Donovan and Bentley look over at each other. Eye to eye, the two seriously look at each other in the eye. Then, Bentley and Donovan slowly begin to nod at each other. As the two slowly turn to face the camera, they erupt in laughter. Slowing his laughter, Bentley begins to speak.

Bentley: God, I cannot believe you said that with a straight face! You need a role in my mother’s next movie, because that was damn good acting. Seriously, that was great! We are not worried about Jamie Staggs or John Blade. Is that really the best opponents that you could have given us in our debut match-up? I mean, Jamie Staggs, the Dumbass University Vale-dick-torian? What is he going to do to stop us? Whoopee cushions and banana peels are going to stop us. Mr. Staggs is a joke, and I feel completely offended that someone of our calibur has to step into the ring with that. What is he going to do, air horn us to death? Pranks don’t affect an athlete of my standing. I’m telling you this now, Jamie, if you try anything like that on me, I’m knocking your damn teeth down your throat. Now SCU, you’ve made a big mistake. Look at us, we are modern day adonises, and you have use competing with the bottom of the barrel .

Nodding his head in agreement, Donovan looks on at Bentley. Turning his attention back to the camera, Donovan takes his opportunity to begin speaking.

Donovan: You know, I agree that Jamie Staggs is not befitting a beatdown from the FAME. I, however, cannot believe that we really have to get in the ring with Mister Big John Match himself. I am almost shaking in my freaking boots… not. I really can’t believe that John Blade is going to get destroyed by us. SCU, you have really outdone yourselves. You have given us the leader of the Blade Nation served up on a silver platter. Master B, the king of Hip-Hop is going to be destroyed by us. Let tonight be an appetizer, we’re about to destroy them. Let me explain this to the masses, tonight begins the indoctrination. Tonight, the bloods of Hollywood will begin to be transfused in SCU. Tonight, the journey to the soon to be Hollywood Hardcore Tag Team Champsionships, begins. Don’t forget, we’re the FAME…

Donovan steps forward, followed by Bentley.

Bentley: And we’re going to make you FAMEOUS!

With a devious smirk on her face, Delta steps forward, reaching out and grabbing both Donovan and Bentley’s hands.

Delta: Com on guys, let’s go make them famous!

The three members of the FAME begin to walk away, the scene fades out.

Camera shows John Martinez Blade is in the back talking to his Wife Chanelle Martinez while Marissa Henry stops him

Marissa: I'm standing here with the one and only, John Blade. And his wife Chanelle Martinez.

Blade: Thanks for having us Ms Henry.

Marissa: John. How does it feel to be on SCU television, teaming up with Jamie Staggs to take on Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black the team of The Fame on Underground.

Blade: it's great to be here, and honestly this is where I belong. I mean it feels like a return because mentally, I been gone for almost the last month and now I am ready to compete in a tag match when I team up with Jamie Staggs to take out The Fame tomorrow night on Underground.

Marissa: But, John, some are saying that you’re not up to the challenge of taking on two of the most anticipated stars in SCU right now.  What if you can't last five minutes in the ring with Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black?

Blade: To be honest with you Marissa. I will last in the ring with Bentley Black and Donovan Rayne. cause when me and Jamie Staggs beat some sense into the Fame then me and my Wife Chanelle Martinez.  are gonna be looking at those Pride Tag Team Championships going forward.

Marissa:  Speaking of your wife, Chanelle, welcome back.

Chanelle:  Thank you.  It’s good to be back by my man’s side. I just wish Tee-Tee could be here right now.

Marissa: Speaking of Torielle, where is she?

Chanelle:  Another time.  This time is all about John mothafuckin’ Blade, y’all.

Marissa: Understood.  What are your opinions?  Can your Husband defeat The Fame tonight?

Chanelle: Only God knows how the match gonna turn out, cause once my husband John hit that ring wit Jamie Staggs tonight, a man that I been known for 15 years.  If he can put his silliness aside then John’s gonna win this one, and my husband and we, we’s gonna be the next Pride Tag Team Champions after John wins his tag team match on Underground. Bet.

Chanelle: They better check they Azz…

Blade: The Champ.is here!

John and Chanelle Martinez walks away from Marissa Henry when she continues talking.

Marissa: thanks for the support John.  in good luck tomorrow in your tag team match on Underground.

Marissa:  and we hope that John. can win his return match when he teams up with Jamie Staggs when he beats up The Fame tomorrow whenever they let him get a SCU tag team title Opportunity when they let John and Chanelle Martinez partner up with her Husband at the next PPV on SCU.

Scene fades when John and Chanelle Martinez head toward the ring for the start of the match.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

The Fame vs Jamie Staggs and John Blade

The lights in the arena dim, as the crowd grows silent with anticipation. Suddenly, the  synth heavy sounds of “Viol” by Gesaffelstein fill the arena, the crowds silence quickly turns into jeers. Suddenly, a single, large spotlight shines onto the entrance way. With the crowd still heavily booing,  “The Stand Out” Donovan Rayne and “The 1NFAMOUS” Bentley Black emerge onto the entrance way.

Darlyn:  Coming to the ring, from Los Angeles, CA, they are accompanied to the ring by Delta Rayne, they are Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black… theFAME!!!

Both men, dawning matching leather jackets stand with smirks on their faces. With the crowd steadily raining down jeers on the men, they make an about face, turning their backs to the crowd. Then, the third and final member of the FAME, “the Provocateur” Delta Rayne steps out from behind the curtain. Delta, who finds herself standing in between her the two men, places her hands onto her vivacious hips. After a moment, the spotlight fades out to more vibrant strobe lighting. The lighting, reminiscent of what you’d see at a fashion show, begins to fill the arena. Then, as flashbulbs begin to fill the space, Donovan and Bentley both turn back to face the fans. As they both throw their arms into the air, the crowd’s intensity picks up.

After a moment of mouthing insults towards the fans, the men both throw their arms back down. Then, linked arm and arm with Delta, the three members  of the FAME make their way down to the ringside area. Largely ignoring the fans on their way down, the three individuals walk with purpose, not losing focus on the ring. Reaching the ringside area, the three stop walking. Delta then lets go of her brother and best-friend’s arms, as they walk in front of her. The two men then ascend onto the ring apron. Both men face with their backs towards the ring, as Delta approaches the ring apron. Looking up at her two clients, she smiles before backing away slightly. Donovan and Bentley then quickly enter the ring.

Walking over to the stairs, “The Provocateur” walks up them, and quickly walks to the center of the ring apron. Turning her back towards the ring, she places her arms onto the top rope. Placing her foot onto the bottom rope, she pushes backwards, flipping herself over the top rope, landing into the ring.  Facing the hard-camera side of the arena, Donovan and Bentley climb onto the middle turnbuckle on opposite sides of the ring. Standing in the center, Delta points to both of her clients, who then remove their leather jackets and jump down from the turnbuckle after taunting towards the crowd for a moment. As the two men walk towards the center of the ring, they hand their jackets over to Delta. Then, once again turning their backs to the camera, both men pose with their backs towards the camera. Suddenly, the camera does a panning zoom of both mens trunks to read “The Stand Out” and “1NFAMOUS” respectively.

The lights begin flashing. “Party Hard” by Andrew W.K. begins playing over the speakers when the words “Dumbass University” appears across the screen. Just then, a very familiar face comes running from behind the curtains, stomping and running in place as he stands on the edge of the ramp.

Darlyn: Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd their opponents… First,on his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 205lb, he is the “Vale-dick-torian of Dumbass University” Jamie Staggs…

The crowd cheers as he points his arms out to both sides. He then brings them around to point down toward the ring. He charges down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. He then jumps and rolls inside of the ring under the bottom rope. He holds his arms out like an airplane and he runs around the ring before stopping and spinning.

Darlyn:  And his partner… From Boston, MA standing at 6’1 and weighing in at 251lb, he is… John Martinez-Blaaaaaaaaaaade!!!

John Blade’s music begins to play as he walks out on stage. He talks to the camera man and bounces a little. He holds up his “Never Give Up” logo flag and tosses it to the fans. He salutes and runs straight down towards the ring. He bounces off the ropes side to side and he holds up his “Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect” shirt. He takes off his hat and tosses his shirt to the fans and hands his Chain to the ref to begin to fight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Tag Team Wrestling is a recurring theme tonight, and what a way to welcome the new team of theFAME than to give them two of the toughest men in SCU.

Gena:  Looks like Blade and Bentley are starting things off.  They meet in the center of the ring and trade looks before they tie up.

Chad:  Blade backs Bentley up a few steps, but Bentley hits a knee to the stomach and then nails the Face That Runs the Camp with a Snap Suplex.

Gena:  Bentley strikes a pose before rising up.  He throws a few kicks to Blade before picking him back up.  He lifts Blade up into a Vertical Suplex, stalling.

Chad:  He drops Blade over the top rope and leaves him there before slapping him across the back of the head.

Gena:  He points to Jamie and nods, while Jamie crosses his arms at him.  Bentley turns around and Blade catches him with several hard right jabs, backing him up to the ropes.

Chad:  As Bentley is sprawled out, Donovan reaches in to make the blind tag.  Bentley comes off the ropes after an Irish Whip and he kicks Blade in the gut.

Gena:  Donovan comes around the front and nails an effortless Powerbomb to Blade, giving it a few steps forward before going for the cover.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Jamie Staggs leaps over the ropes with a Leg Drop over the pin.  He got some air that time.  Donovan rolls Jamie off of him, and goes for the attack on Jamie.

Gena:  Blade surprises Donovan with a Fireman’s Carry and then gets the legal tag to Jamie. Jamie re-enters the ring and then he comes off the ropes with a Shoulderbutt.

Chad:  Donovan goes down, and Jamie comes off the ropes again, looking for a Jump Kick to Donovan, but it gets ducked under and Donovan grabs Jamie’s leg.

Gena:  He hits a Clothesline to Jamie.  As Jamie goes down, Donovan does a Knee Drop and goes for the cover on Jamie.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Blade kicks Donovan’s shoulder up, letting Jamie kick out with ease.  Donovan gets in Blade’s face and begins arguing with the proverbial Champ.

Gena:  As Donovan continues annoying Blade, Jamie gets up behind him.  He goes for a Superkick to the back of Donovan’s head, but he moves and Blade catches the boot!

Chad:  Blade falls out onto the apron through the ropes and Jamie holds his head in embarrassment.  He turns around just in time to get a boot to the stomach.

Gena:  Opportunistic, but smart.  Donovan grabs Jamie and sets him up for… Yes, the Heavy Rayne (Argentine Cutter)!  Bentley enters the ring just in case as Donovan covers!

One
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Welcome to SCU, theFAME!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners via pinfall… Donovan Rayne and Bentley Black… theFAME!!!

”Viol” hits the speakers as the fans give off a mixed, but mostly heated, reaction. Donovan and Bentley are joined by Delta in the center of the ring.  Delta raises both of their hands as she prances a few steps, as if she were taking the attention all for herself.  She pats her guys on the back and winks at Bentley.  He shakes his head as Delta walks around the ring, shouting in approval for her guys, much to the audience’s chagrin.

We see Eyesnsane walking through the hallway of the backstage area wearing a White t-shirt and blue jeans, he turns a corner going left and after just a couple of steps finds himself face to face with Erik Staggs.

Eyesnsane:  Hey, there he is.  The man who pulls the strings.  How the hell are you, it’s been a while.

A big smile appears on the face of Eyesnsane …

Erik:  I can’t lie, it’s pretty good to be alive, all things considered in the world right now.  What have you been up to?

Eyesnsane:  You know when I was here all those weeks ago feeling things out, I wondered what was going to be next for this company.  I wondered how things were going to go and although I was not here, I certainly kept my eye on things.

Erik:  Let’s hope that we can work things out.  I can offer you a better deal than SCU could ever give you.  You know how I take care of my people.  Financially and otherwise.

Eyesnsane:  I have to say, a part of me liked the way you came in here and usurped things.

Eyesnsane folds his arms and leans against the nearby wall.

Erik:  Like I implied, you could easily come fight on my side.  The winning team would only be that much better with Eyesnsane on our side, and I think you would fit in great with a lot of those we have under the masks currently.

Erik pats Eyes on the shoulder and his grin grows exponentially.  He pulls his checkbook out of his pocket and a contract, ready to go.

Eyesnsane:  See now I just don’t think I could do that.  I mean the group thing you are doing is cool and all but I’m already here, I’ve never been a mask guy.  I mean believe me I went down that road with Jon back in the day.  Matter of fact I used to team with a masked ninja also.  Life  man twists and turns you know.

Erik:  You don’t have to wear a mask.  Some faces just aren’t meant to be under masks, and you have that face.  Come on, there’s got to be a number.

A couple of masked wrestlers come down the hall from behind Eyesnsane, then more come from behind Erik.

Erik:  Let’s make this work, somehow, some way.  Or, there is the alterative, but I’d really hate to go down that path with you.

Eyesnsane:  Now, you know damn well I’m not backing down and if I have to fight my way out of this hallway, well hell don’t threaten me with a good time.  Now before we get to it, let me just say this.  You know, there was an issue with SCU, hell that’s why you were able to infiltrate it with all your hidden faces.  Long story short, while I said I was coming, I never said I was coming alone.  Both SCU and GRIME have shown me one thing above all, you need to know who has your back….

Eyesnsane gets off of the wall and knocks on the door right by his side.  He knocks three times and the door opens and out walks Mickey Carroll and Dax Beckett, along with two faces, a male and a female, we have yet to be introduced to.

Mickey:  Oi!  Fancy meetin’ ye ‘ere, Staggy.

Dax:  Bruh, whooping ass just isn’t as fun when you can’t see their faces.  That just means we gotta make ‘em scream extra loud.

Erik’s face drains of color for a second, as if he’s literally seen ghosts from his past.  He fumbles on his words for a second before holding a hand out and gulping.

Erik:  Guys, guys… there’s nooooo need for violence amongst friends.  My checkbook is right here, and I can print more contracts, with bigger numbers to match.

Kaos:  Get the fuck out of here with this numbers bullshit.

Michy, the female, nods her head alongside Kaos.  Dax taps her on the shoulder, leaning over it as he points to Erik before moving out to speak.

Dax:  He’s so scared right now.  It’s funny.  Like we owe him something after fucking our careers up and leaving us for dead.

Mickey: Let’s give this nancy a good feckin’ kickin’, lady and gents!

Michy:  I won’t say no to a fight.

Eyes takes on the blow from Pakistan Green and answers it with a chop to the chest, and then a Spears him into the wall.  Cerulean Blue tackles down Michy, and the two roll around, but they aren’t catfighting.  They are outright brawling, with everything on the line.  Dax chases down Erik Staggs and drags him down to the ground.  Michy gets up from the ground and gives Cerulean Blue in the face.  Pakistan Green lifts Eyes off of him and tosses him to the side.  He reaches into his pocket and launches the baseball at the side of Mickey’s head, knocking him down instantly.  He snaps another ball over at Michy, but she catches it and tosses it behind her as she goes right over toward Pakistan Green until Jade spins her around and hits two elbows to the face and then jumps up, bringing a knee to the face.

Meanwhile, Dax has Erik on the ground, choking him out with an extension cord going across the ground.  He is dragged up by Pakistan Green and throws right into a wall.  Eyes is quick to tackle him into an equipment box, knocking him around until his mask starts to come off.  Jade drops down and rocks Eyes with a low blow that takes him down to the ground.  Pakistan Green drops down over Eyes and starts shouting in his face in a different language.

Kaos comes out of nowhere and drags Pakistan Green up from the ground and he nails him with a Jackhammer to the nearby table.  Michy gets up and grabs Cerulean Blue and Jade and smashes their heads together.  Dax gets up and grabs Erik by the back of the head as he tries to sneak out of the fray.  Dax sets him up for The Best Finisher Ever, using the wall to spring back off, but Erik is caught in mid air by Sea Green, setting Erik down and taking a kick to the stomach.  He takes The Best Finisher Ever.  “Celeste”, “Orchid”, Burnt Orange, Maroon, Grey, Macaroni and Cheese, Cyan, Ruby, and Black all make their way into the scene, causing Eyes, Dax, Kaos, and Michy to lift Mickey up and carry him out of the scene before they can get mobbed.

Erik:  Don’t you EVER put your hands on me!  Nobody puts their hands on Erik Staggs and gets away with it!  NOBODY!

Erik stomps around as he points for the masked members of GRIME to continue the charge after Eyes and his crew.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Veronica Taylor arriving at the arena in a shirt that says, “I’m Ari’s Parents’ Favorite Wrestler”, as she moves down the hallway, she runs into Krystal Wolfe leaning against the wall playing on her Nintendo Switch.

Veronica: Hey uggo, don’t you have better things to do than play on that children’s toy?!

Krys rolls her eyes before looking up.

Krystal:  Since I didn’t have much time to prepare for my debut match this week, no, and besides this isn’t a Children’s Toy and it’s for my gaming channel so…….

Krys trails off as she finally notices Vero’s shirt.

Krystal: Stirring the hornet’s nest, aren’t we?

Krys says as she motions to Vero’s shirt.

Veronica: Well why wouldn't I be? I mean I am the hottest most in-demand bombshell on the roster duh! But you already knew that.

Veronica flaunts her figure a bit before speaking.

Veronica: Gaming I guess if you have to exploit anyone it's them. Along with the uggos rejects freaks, geeks, and losers of society.

Krystal: Insult my audience all you want, for a while that gaming channel was the only thing keeping the lights on at my apartment.

Veronica: Because your bookings dried up?

Krystal: Exactly, and as for you being the “hottest, most in-demand bombshell on the roster” I’m quite sure that title belongs to someone who actually has a title?

Veronica: I’ll be a champion again after tonight, just you wait.

Krystal: Oh sure, and I’m the Prime Minister of Australia.

Krystal says before looking up and smirking.

Krystal: Besides, you’ve got your own problems to deal with right in front of you.

Veronica: Do you really think I’m going to fall………

The sound of Ariana’s enraged scream rings out and Veronica freezes, soon enough Ari and Veronica begin brawling as Krystal watches. As they pull at each other’s hair for a moment before security comes in and breaks it up while Ari rips at Veronicas Shirt.

Veronica: How dare you? Bitch!

Ariana: How dare me?! You cu………

Ariana and Veronica get dragged off before Ari can finish her insult, Krystal shakes her head before one of the security guards gives her an accusatory look.

Krystal: What? I had nothing to do with it!

The guard shrugs as the scene fades.

Backstage, the cameras watch as theFAME have just exited to the locker room area.  Blade shakes his head as he comes through the curtains next.  His wife, Chanelle rubs his arm.

Chanelle:  It’s okay, bae.  It just goes to show that you and me was meant to team up together to take the Pride Tag Team titles.

Martinez-Blade:  Next week, maybe we can get a chance to fight the Pride Tag Team Champions Team GO for the titles and we will be the next champions together.

Chanelle nods her head as she and John go to the locker room area.  Following after, last but not least, Jamie Staggs is holding onto his head.  He leans against the wall for a second as interviewer Dev Khatri walks up to him.

Dev:  You okay, Jamie?  Do you need help getting to the medical team?

Jamie shakes his head and he seems kind of annoyed.  He pushes off of the wall and looks right at Dev.

Jamie:   No I don’t need help getting to the medical doctor people, Dev.  What’do I look like?  An idiot?

Dev shrugs his shoulders and Jamie turns to wink at the camera.

Jamie:   If I could be serious for a moment… No, that’s not right.  May I have your attention?  Nope.  Listen up, scro’s!  Yeah, that’s more like it.

Dev:  What are you trying to say?  Are you confused?

Jamie:   Nah, I thought I was at one point, and I put on a dress, but it just didn’t feel like it was for me.  It’s all very clear to me now.

Dev looks to the side as Jamie stares at him with a very serious look on his face.  He can’t help but chuckle a little.

Jamie:   But what I was trying to say before I was so rooooooodly interrupted, Dev.  I know those FAME guys said that getting in the ring with me, one of the co-owners of this very gym that we’re like standing in and stuff, was some kind of insult.  I get it because when I saw who I was facing, it didn’t matter that Big Match John was in my corner.  I coulda been in the ring with every one of the Avengers, and I still wouldn’ta been excited about that match.

Dev:  Why do you say that?

Jamie:   I was insulted to hafta look at those loooooooosers from across the ring.  The new kids, spoiled WeHo, fake titted valet-having, quiff having dime a dozen douchebags still sucking milk from daddy’s titties.

Dev pauses for Jamie.

Dev:  I… don’t think that’s how… life works… at all…

Jamie:   I don’t think that’s how you work, Dev.  But I could be wrong.  I been wrong before.  A couple times.

Dev:  So are you saying that you want a rematch?

Jamie:   Fuck no.  Did you see what just happened out there?  Don’t tell no one, but after that kick, I’m seeing stars, and that teddy bear over there won’t stop staring at me.

Dev:  What teddy bear?  I don’t see…

Dev looks and sees someone dressed as the infamous Angel sitting on an equipment box, staring at Jamie.

Dev:  Oh… it’s actually there.

Jamie:   Damn.  I was hoping it was a hallucination or something.  That’s a whole other thing to worry about.  But anyway, I can admit when I got my ass whooped.  And that’s what just happened.  What I’m saying is that I earned a little respect for theFAME out there tonight.  Donovan’s Heavy Rayne really fucks your brain up nice.  I don’t even need to eat those funny brownies that Scott Oliver is always giving me to have a good night. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to find a doctor.  I’m tasting the color cyan, scro.

Dev is about to offer Jamie the advice that he is going the wrong way, but he decides it’s better for everyone involved if he just lets Jamie go as he pleases.  He turns and heads over to his scheduled interview.

We see Krystal Wolfe leaning against the wall ahead of her debut match against Andi Lynx, which is coming up next, the Australian Bombshell is checking her Twitter feed via her phone when she is approached by Dev.

Dev: Krystal, do you have a moment to talk?

Krystal: Can it wait for a bit? I’m in the middle of some calibrations.

Dev gives her a confused look and Krystal shakes her head.

Krystal: Sorry, I’ve been playing through the Mass Effect Trilogy for my YouTube Channel and I’ve only just recruited Garrus in Mass Effect 2, what’s up?

Dev: Well, your debut match against Andi Lynx is up next and u wanted to get some last minute thoughts.

Krystal: Right, right, it’s like I said on Twitter on Monday night, I might be a friendly gamer girl outside of the ring but inside? I’m all business and if Andi expects anything less than my all tonight, she’s in for a rude awakening.

Dev: Just one more thing before we wrap up, did you set up Veronica earlier?

Krystal scoffs.

Krystal: I didn’t know that Veronica was going to show up in that shirt and neither did Ari, as far as I’m concerned? She was asking for trouble the moment she had that shirt made.

Dev: Any last words for Andi?

Krystal: Just this, Andi, I was trained by two of the best wrestlers to ever set foot in an SCW ring and I’ve only gotten better at my craft since I graduated four years ago at the age of twenty, underestimate this gamer chick at your own peril because otherwise you’ll be struck down by “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe!”

Krystal walks off as the scene fades.

\'user ]VS \'user

Krystal Wolfe vs Andi Lynx

The guitar intro to “When Destinies Align” by Lovebites hits the speakers and Krystal makes her way onto the entrance ramp wearing a black t-shirt with the words “Critical Hit” accompanied by a D20 that has landed on a Natural Twenty over her ring gear.

Darlyn: Introducing first, from Adelaide, Australia, Krystal Wolfe!

Krystal makes her way down the ramp whilst occasionally slapping hands with the fans before she rolls into the ring and poses for the fans, as her music fades she removes her shirt and hands it to a ring attendant as she waits for her opponent.

The lights around the arena switch to cotton candy blue and pink as "Hunger" by Ayria begins to play over the sound system. The club beat sends the crowd into a tizzy… Even more so as the adorable Andi Lynx makes her way onto the stage, large lolly in hand.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring… Standing at 5’6” Weighing in at 128ibs, From Brooklyn, New York… She is Sweeter Than Candy…. Andiiiiiii Lyyyyyynxxxxxxx!!!!

Lynx takes a moment to look out to the cheering crowd, her eyes light up in wonder… Lynx takes a moment then does a quick spin. Lynx skips her way down towards the ring, she slaps fives with some of the fans as she gets closer to the ring.

Lynx hurries up the steel steps and walks to the middle of the apron. She gives the fans a cheerful wave. The crowd cheers her on, Lynx raises her lolly up high with pride. The crowd pops for Lynx loudly…

Lynx puts the large lolly on her shoulder then enters the ring over the middle rope. She starts doing a lap inside the ring, waving to everyone with in hand while still holding large lolly on the other. The ref takes Lolly from Lynx as she heads over to the corner and starts to stretch as her music fades silence.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Andi is quick to welcome the newcomer, tripping her up.  She looks for an Ankle Lock, but Krystal gets to her back and she kicks Andi in the stomach.

Gena:  As Andi clutches her stomach, Krystal spins around and kicks Andi in the face, sending her down to the mat.  She grabs Andi’s arm and twists into a Cradle Pin.

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  I think that pin was more of a one up on Andi than an attempt to end the match as Krystal walks backward, goading Andi to her feet.

Gena:  She meets Andi with a Clothesline, putting her right on her back.  She pulls Andi to her feet and whips her into the ropes.  As she comes back, Andi ducks.

Chad:  She goes off the other ropes, and Andi goes for a Sleeperhold, but Krystal hits a Snapmare on Andi instead, reversing the hold on her.

Gena:  She brings Andi down to her side, and she turns it into a Rear Naked Choke on the submission specialist.

Chad:  Andi is able to get to the ropes to break the hold.  Krystal lets go after just a touch of hesitation.  She gets up and drags Andi up too.

Gena:  Andi knees Krystal in the stomach and moves behind for an Abdominal Stretch, really working it.

Chad:  Krystal is stuck in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go.  She succumbs to the move a bit, but when Andi lowers her guard, Krystal frees her arm and throws an elbow to Andi’s face!

Gena:  As Andi holds onto her nose, Krystal gets several jabs in.  She then locks on Long Rest (Dragon Sleeper).  As Andi’s lights begin to fade out, Krystal tightens the hold.

Chad:  She leans back a bit into it and Andi stops struggling against it.  Andi’s arms go limp, and Krystal lets go of the hold now.  She looks around at the crowd of SCW and SCU supporters.

Gena:  Krystal gets to her feet and she pulls Andi up after a second.  As she gets Andi right into position, Krystal hits her with the Down Under Thunderbomb (Running Powerbomb)!  She goes for the cover now!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner… Krystal Wolfe!!!

“When Destinies Align” plays over the speakers as Krystal pushes herself off of Andi with force.  She stands up as the referee raises her arm in victory.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira to discuss his upcoming match: Cerulean blue and Hitamashii vs Sea Green and Fuschia.

Hitamashii-I am looking forward to teaming up with Cerulean Blue in our match against Sea Green and Fuschia. I know I don’t always talk about my past but I used to be in a Yakuza clan as I thought I wanted a more stable life than being an army brat. When I joined the Yakuza, there was someone in the clan that I became close with, and I had lost touch with them when I decided to become a wrestler. I heard they were trying to follow in my footsteps, but I am not 100% sure. Either way, I will use the aggression I learned from the Yakuza clan in my upcoming match and show no mercy to Sea Green and Fuscia.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

SCU Underground 59 cuts to an HD monitor that features the opening match from the previous show… that being Cordelia Clark vs. Andi Lynx. The ending of the match is highlighted where Cordelia ultimately wins out in the end. Suddenly, the screen goes black and the scene itself pants out to reveal Cordelia Clark herself with a smile on her face, revelling in the victory she was able to attain in her mainstream wrestling debut. She’s got her confident, preppy look going on with the lightly curled, slightly bouncy long hair combined with a cheerleader like presence, her signature Princeton University jacket complementing her all-white look entirely. Cordelia beams with pride as she begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: Well will you look at that… my professional mainstream debut and… I WON! Go figure! It goes to show you how an Ivy League education REALLY goes a long way. I’m sure as hell not surprised by this, even if others may be. I have to give Andi Lynx some credit. She is quite the firecracker. She did give me quite the challenge but ultimately? It just wasn’t good enough! Her sugar rush became more of a sugar CRASH! This is why you don’t eat too much candy, kids! I know exactly how my cousin felt five and a half years ago when she got her first win… actually, no I don’t. Pffft… her first mainstream match was a dark match that nobody saw and then the first time she wrestled on TV, she looked like the complete idiot she proved herself to be…

BUT… that’s enough of people that AREN’T important! Let’s talk about ME!

Cordelia pauses and expresses a confident smirk on her face for a few seconds before she continues.

Cordelia:  Let’s talk about how I’m going to be that Ivy League prodigy that’s going to sweep through this company and dominate the scene like nobody ever has before. See, what separates me from the rest of the pack is that everyone else is stupid… WAY too stupid. They want to dominate with their strength… thinking that they can just overpower the competition, thinking that they could just run all over everyone. No, that’s not how I plan on dominating. How I plan on dominating is purely through my own wits. I showed that two weeks ago. Andi was coming at me fast and hard, trying to put ALL of her energy coming out of her precious little heart… but once I slowed things down in my favor… BOOM! Roasted… and I feel disgusted for using such verbiage but that’s the only way I have to get my message across to you… little people…

I outsmarted her and proved myself to be superior to her and this is only just the beginning.

“But Cordy, you’re inviting a lot of heat from the other girls in the SCU locker room”.

Cordelia pauses and rolls her eyes, scoffing at the idea of everyone else hating her and clearly showing that she doesn’t care.

Cordelia: I say bring it on! I didn’t come here to be the scared rookie. I didn’t come here to settle for being at the bottom of the ladder. I came here to be a cut above the rest and given due time, that’s exactly what I am going to be. So… if you little girls in the locker room that run around and pretend to be a real woman can’t stand me… then come at me. I’m not afraid. I’m no coward. I’m not like certain blood relatives that have been in the business before that… well… never found their identity and ran away from the fight every single time they were ever confronted with adversity. And you know… that description applies to a lot of you in this company too.

Regardless…

You’ll be seeing a lot more of me soon… and I’m going to show the world what the best of our wretched generation is supposed to be all about…

Cordelia winks at the camera, further showcasing her arrogance, as she walks out of the studio. After she walks out, the scene fades to black.

SCWNetwork Exclusive Match
Cerulean Blue and Hitamashii vs Sea Green and Fuschia

Fuschia and Cerulean Blue start off the battle, but it quickly turns into a tornado tag situation when Sea Green and Hitamashii get in the ring.  Fuschia and Cerulean Blue show off a martial arts style of skill against one another, battling with honor, while Green tries for a cover with tights gripped, making it personal.  The match comes to an end when Hitamashii hits the Farore's Wind (knee strike/Rain Trigger) and Cerulean Blue stops Fuschia from breaking it up with her own Knee Strike to the back of the head.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 06:55:32 AM »

Backstage, we see GM Gianni Di Luca sitting in an office chair, feet up on his desk as he has his phone pressed up to his ear. He rolls his finger as if to tell the person on the other end to hurry it up. When he finds an opening, he quickly interjects.

Gianni:  Yo, Donna, I understand that you been workin' real hard and you need a night off. It's my job to deal with these children anyway.

Gianni pauses as Donna presumably agrees with that statement. He stands up from his seat and walks over to a portable file holder and he pulls a couple forms out.

Gianni: Nope, nobody tried to claim that spot. Andrew Borg be a beeeeast… No, nothin's gonna go wrong tonight, I promise… Yeah, yeah, yeah… if GRIME tries to get on some slick shit tonight, I got somethin' for 'em.

Gianni begins writing out one of the forms when he hears a knock at the door.

Gianni: Nah… you enjoy your time with ya guy. Feel better though.

Before there is any sort of talk on Donna's end, Gianni clicks away from the call. There is an even more impatient knock. Gianni bites at his bottom lip before shouting out in an irritated tone.

Gianni: YO! It's open!

The door pushes open and in walks Ozzie, Ray Ray, and Shooter Reed, the Lords of H-Town.

Ozzie: Yo yo.

Ray Ray: Gi Gi what’s the good word yooo?

Gianni looks slightly annoyed that he is interrupted but Shooter pushes through Ozzie and Ray Ray gives Gianni a pound.

Shooter: My man G to the D to the L! What is up?

Gianni: Shooter…..

Reed throws his hands up.

Shooter: Look look, yo. I ain’t tryna interrupt I just wanted to settle up.

Gianni: Settle up with what, Shooter?

Shooter: Well...I told Donna….since I she was refusing my title shot and all….that every show I got passed over I’d get $5,000…

Gianni laughs.

Gianni: $5,000? Ya crazy Shooter. Ain’t nobody gonna give you no $5,000.

Shooter: Hey yo a deal is a deal, right my man?

Gianni: And who made that deal with ya?

Shooter stammers a bit.

Shooter: Well...uh….look.

Gianni: Look...why don’t ya get outta here before ya embarrass yaself a little bit more.

Shooter: Look….G…

Di Luca shoots him a look.

Shooter: Gianni...who is gonna get the shot against Borg? Who deserves it more than me? If you can get at me with one person who deserves that shot more than me I’ll shut my mouth.

Gianni: Shooter...even if it was you...even if you were right...there ain’t no way Donna would be cool with this. She specifically said ‘anyone but Shooter’.

Shooter: I know what she said but that’s cuz she just tryna hold the L.

Ozzie: to the O

Ray Ray: to the H

Shooter: to the mother fu-

Gianni cuts him off.

Gianni: Nah, yo. Ain’t gonna happen.

Shooter: Fine.

Reed pushes past him and sits in his chair.

Shooter: Then it looks like ya stuck with me right herr.

Gianni: What?

Shooter: If I can’t get my shot...then I’m sitting right here all night. I can’t work...so I might as well hang with my dude, GDL.

Gianni: You can’t just sit in my space all night, yo. I got work to do…

Shooter: So do I Gianni...but SOMEbody won’t let me do work.

Shooter spins in his chair and throws his hands up.

Shooter: What’s it gonna be yo….

Tad:  I approve it.

Shooter looks over to Tad, looking confused.  Gianni folds his hands on top of the desk and stares over it at Tad.

Gianni:  Seriously, bro  Get outta heyyyyyyyyye!  You can’t make a call like that.

Tad:  I mean, I kind of do as the WGN Standards and Practices guy.  I’ve put GRIME stars into SCU matches.

Shooter:  He really has.

Gianni:  Yeah, GRIME stars.  Not SCU stars.  You got no pull over my roster here in SCU.  That ain’t how it works.

Shooter:  Isn’t it though?

Gianni:  No.

Tad:  Yes.  I think.  It’s uncharted territory, but as the GM of GRIME, I’m all about pushing limits and tearing down walls, so I say yes.  Yes I can.

Gianni:  We gotta come up wit somethin…

Shooter:  I ACCEPT!

Before anyone can say anything, Shooter puts a finger in the air to make his official claim, and then he bolts out of the office and toward the ring.  Gianni rubs at his forehead in frustration.  He looks over at Tad.

Gianni:  Seriously, bro?  What the hell was that?

Tad:  I mean, if you really wanted to, you could probably rush down there and stop it.

Gianni:  Look, kid, I ain’t gonna break a sweat over it.  What’s done is done.  You wanna go grab a beer?

Tad: Oh come on, you… wait, what?

Gianni:  You wanna grab a beer?  A one time “You Got Me” celebration.  You earned it after I stole ya job.  Ya really got the better end of the deal.  So lets go have a fuckin’ brew, bro.

Tad:  Eh, why not?

And with that, Gianni stands up from his desk and both men leave the office in search of a beer to drink within the Staggs Dungeon.

The feed cuts to the backstage area where one of the SCU cameramen is in the middle of a heated argument. The shaky camera is focused more on the floor than the fight itself, but familiar voices can be heard amongst the arguing.

Kris: This is happening. You can keep fighting it, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

The voice is coming from former SCW World Heavyweight Champion Kristopher Ryans, who sounds as if he is the one directing the action. The camera whirls around, and starts to raise up from the floor to catch the calm face of SCU newcomer Coby Quik.

Coby: Yeah, I’m really not sure that’s the right choice of words.

The camera wobbles around, but after a moment the cameraman has himself under control again. In Kris’ hand is one microphones typically held by one of the backstage interviewers.

Cameraman: I’m just trying to do my jo---

Kris cuts him off with a wave of his hand. He raises his voice, clearly tired of some backstage crew member ruining his moment.

Kris: Well, you’re doing this now!

The camera pans over towards Coby Quik, who clearly does not want any part of Kris hijacking a camera.

Coby: I really think there was probably an easier way to do this.

Kris seems to dismiss that idea as well, and straightens himself up. He takes a spot next to Coby along the wall, and flashes the camera a big smile. His voice is more professional, and more formal and fake than his regular speaking voice.

Kris: I am Kristopher Ryans standing by with Sin City Underground newcomer, and presently undefeated, Coby Quik!

Coby still does not seem interested in Kris’ way of creating hype.

Coby: First of all, I have just had one match here. Second, you are not an interviewer, what are you doing?

Kris presses forward. He had already fought through the cameraman’s misgivings about the situation, he was not going to get sidetracked by Coby not playing along.

Kris: ...so you admit that you had an impressive debut that few could have seen coming?

Coby shakes his head, managing to keep a level tone despite Kris’ behavior.

Coby: I came out after a lot of preparation and had an awesome match with Nagisa Yagata. Luckily, I came out on top of that one. It was a good debut. Not taking anything away from the guy. One win doesn’t amount to much though. There’s a long road ahead. I have to go out and prove what I can do every time they call my name.

It was not the answer that Kris was expecting, or rather attempting to lead his friend to by force. Coby’s ability to stay calm and collected appears to get under Kris’ skin.

Kris: ...but you’re agreeing that your long road ahead is dominance here in SCU, where you will likely rise to the top of the place in short order?

Coby shrugs his shoulders, and laughs at Kris’ assertion.

Coby: Am I going to keep showing up here? Absolutely. Am I going to win every single match? Who knows? All I can do is put in the work, and put on a show when I get the chance to. Everything else is just a bonus. I’m just happy about having the opportunity.

Again, Kris appears flustered that Coby sidesteps the chance to brag, or hype himself up. He tries to pry at Coby in a different way.

Kris: ...and it is an opportunity that not a lot of people thought that you would get. You famously had the whole side of your face smashed in your last run in wrestling. Are you afraid of suffering another setback like that?

Instead of snapping, Coby stays cool as ever. The smile on his face widens and he uncrosses his arms and lets them fall to his sides.

Coby: That’s why I’m so happy to be here. It’s why I signed my contract so fast. A lot of people didn’t think this was possible. It took a lot of work, and luck, but mostly patience. That’s the key.

Now that Kris finally had Coby on a roll, he immediately throws him a follow-up question.

Kris: Mostly patience?

Coby does not hesitate to jump on the question.

Coby: Letting your body do the healing. Knowing when to push things. Knowing when to take a step back. There are people that just try to force everything….

Coby pauses long enough to give an accusatory look to Kris.

Coby: ...and people that know that sometimes you have to just go with the natural flow of things. Whether it be training, or knowing when to make a return to competition, or even times like these where I don’t have a match to be prepping for, it’s all about patience. Otherwise you end up backstage fighting with a cameraman and looking like a fool.

Kris actually looks offended, and was not the type to let that kind of comment slide.

Kris: If he would hav---

Now it is Coby’s turn to cut his friend off without giving him a chance to explain himself.

Coby: That’s why you’re only batting .500 in your return whereas I am undefeated.

The cocky tone in which Coby says it mimics Kris’ normal pattern of talking showing that he was mocking Kris more than being serious. The SCW Grand Slam Champion again tries to offer an explanation.

Kris: You already said you’ve only had o---

Coby comes away from the wall, taking up most of the view of the camera with a smile on his face. He smiles into the camera, cutting Kris off again.

Coby: ...and That’s What’s Up!

Coby takes off out of the frame, leaving Kris there to argue with nobody. The camera focuses on him for a moment before dropping the microphone and shooting an angry look to the cameraman as the camera cuts elsewhere in the arena.

\'user Vs \'user

SCU TV Championship
Shooter Reed vs Andrew Borg

“Excuse me….excuse me….is this thing on……may I have your attention please?”

The crowd boos as Ray Ray and Ozzie, of the Lords of H-Town, walk out from behind the curtain.

Ray Ray: We need your attention.

Ozzie: It is our pleasure….

Ray Ray: Our treat….

Ozzie: Our privilege to introduce to you….the Founding Father of the Hashtag LOHT

Ray Ray: the Godfather of proper…

Ozzie: The Grandmaster Rocket blaster.

Ray Ray: The superstar candy-bar…

Ozzie: The reason why all of you actually showed up tonight….

Ray Ray: The one the only the Homeboy of Hustle Town.

Ozzie: Shooooooooooterrrrrrr Reeeeeeeeeeeed!

“The Man” by the Killers begins to play out over the speakers and the crowd begins to boo. After a few moments of music, Shooter Reed walks out from behind the curtain. He steps into the spotlight, closes his eyes, and spreads his arms out wide, drinking in the spotlight. From head to toe his sparkling, glittery sequence robe shines in the light. After a moment he opens his eyes and starts to make his way down to the ring, Ozzie and Ray Ray dance as they follow him down.

As they get to the ring Ray Ray runs up the steps and spreads the ropes for Shooter as he slips through. He glides across the canvas as if he were James Brown and then proceeds to dance to his them song as he slowly unties his robe and removes it, showing his tattooed and chiseled body. He is wearing black trunks that say ‘SHOOTER’ across the back in glittered text, tall white boots with two white tassels in front that flap as he moves around. He makes sure Ozzie picks up his robe and the remaining two members of the Lords of H-Town move down to ringside as Shooter’s face loses the smirk in anticipation of the bell.

Andrew Borg’s theme begins playing  over the speakers as Andrew Borg walks out to the stage.  He looks down to the ring and then rushes down at full speed to the ring.  He slides inside of the ring and immediately goes on the attack.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Shooter wastes no time in going right back on the attack.  He pummels Borg into the corner as he continues his assault.

Chad:  Ozzie and Ray Ray cheer Shooter on from the outside.  He lets the cheers get to his head a bit as he slows down just enough for Borg to turn back around.

Gena:  Borg nails a right hook and a left jab that sends Shooter back a few paces.  Borg glares at Shooter, who holds his stance for a minute, watching Borg carefully.

Chad:  Borg comes at Shooter, but Shooter quickly moves out of the way.  Borg crashes into the corner, and turns around to get sucker punched in the throat.

Gena:  Borg holds onto his throat as Shooter goes back to pummeling Borg again.  He kicks him in the stomach, and then kicks him in the groin as the referee admonishes him.

Chad:  Reed shouts back that it was clearly an accident.  He gives Borg the time to recover that the referee orders him to give.

Gena:  As soon as that time is over, he goes right back to Borg.  However, Borg grabs onto him and throws him back into the corner.  Borg hits several quick kicks with such intensity.

Chad:  As Shooter falls sitting, Borg begins throwing knees at Shooter, ringing his bell a bit before pulling him up by the hair and giving him a few punches.

Gena:  The referee shouts at him, and he backs away, holding his hands up.  As he does so, Shooter hits a kick to the shins of Borg.

Chad:  He then Clotheslines Borg down to the ground.  He gives his head a few stomps before dropping down for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Shooter ain’t happy about that one.  He shouts at the referee and then shoves Borg’s shoulders back down to the mat and goes for another cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Shooter is looking piiiiiiiissed!  He tries for the cover once more.

One!
Kickout!

One!
Kickout!

Kickout!

Shooter:  GODDAMNIT!!!

Gena:  Shooter grabs onto the sides of his head.  He picks Borg up, but Borg sends him right into the ropes.  He goes to charge after him, but Ray Ray grabs Borg’s leg.

Chad:  He stops him dead in his tracks.  Borg reaches through the ropes and grabs onto Ray Ray’s head to pull him inside of the ring.  But Shooter comes up behind him and grabs the tights!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Television Champion… Shooter Reed!!!

“The Man” plays over the speakers.  Shooter rips the title belt from the referee’s hands and holds it up quickly.  Ozzie and Ray Ray enter to help Shooter celebrate with party poppers and confetti.  Shooter shouts out at the crowd.

Shooter:  I TOLD YOU SO!  I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Shooter continues to walk around the ring, telling them all again that he told them he would be the champion, all while they boo him.

A moment or two passes before exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Koe” begins to play throughout the Staggs Dungeon. That song ushers forth Merlot Ayano. The Sin City Underground Television Championship is fastened around her waist as she walks to the ring. There’s a particular look in her eye―a nasty concoction of annoyance and enmity. That look doesn’t falter at all as she slides underneath the bottom rope and enters into the ring.  

Merlot:Please listen up. Will keep things short.

She doesn’t use a microphone. Instead, she projects her voice. Speaking of which, that voice is a bit deeper than it usually sounds.

Merlot:Would like to make a thing or two clear before Merlot wage war over SCU TV Championship.

There’s a small pause.

Merlot:Ever since was youth, Merlot do her best to try and see best in people. Like to think that no matter how deplorable, everyone has some good in them. If not? Then humanity is lost. Hai.

She paces around for a moment.

Merlot:But will be honest, is hard to see the good in Veronica Taylor. Is really hard.

She lets out a sigh.

Merlot:At its core, professional wrestling is a spirited contest between warriors. We clash in the ring to see who has prepared better. We clash in the ring to see who is more skillful. We clash in the ring to see who is the better fighter than evening. And in the midst of all the clashing, honor, respect, and pride step to forefront.

Merlot nods her head.

Merlot:But Veronica?

She looks directly into the camera’s lens.

Merlot:You have very little honor or respect. And your pride? Has mutated into unbriddle arrogance. You no care about improving your skills. You no care about getting better in ring. You no care about giving the fans a show. No, no, no! Only thing Veronica care about is making fun of peoples’ looks. Your vanity is revolting.

There’s a small pause before she speaks once more.

Merlot:One’s looks don’t determine if are great fighter. And a cute figure doesn’t determine if will be a great champion. Those intangibles are measured by this―

Merlot balls up her right fist and taps it against her heart.

Merlot:Merlot have more heart than Veronica. Is why have done great things in SCU. Is why never gave up, even when things looked bleak. Is why give it all every time step into ring. Is why Merlot persevered and was able to capture TV Championship. And is why Merlot defends belt with great honor.

She nods her head once more.

Merlot:Veronica? Time for shit talking is over. Is time for action. You wanted to fight Merlot weeks ago. Now? Is one-on-one. So get out here, right now. Will finally show you what a true champion looks like.

A couple of seconds passes before a referee appears. Merlot hands them the TV Championship and goes to rest in the corner.

Cameras go backstage with Samuel McPherson and Henry Losak standing with the microphone in Henry's hand. It was a pretty big night for Samuel tonight to face Lord Raab's title contender, Abbadon. It's been good to see Samuel more often in action, despite Lord Raab gaining a lot of attention for himself, even when he's not at the shows, people still talk about him being a champion. Henry pats Samuel's back before Samuel signals to grip his fists tight towards the camera. After Samuel did that, Henry begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "Tonight's the night for Samuel to once again getting in the ring and prove himself that he can wrestle matches on his own without Lord Raab by his side. It's disappointing to know the male division of GRIME Wrestling still haven't stepped up to Lord Raab's open challenge for the GRIME Nightmare belt on the line that's always open and for anybody to accept that Lord Raab will defend the title against you. Why isn't anybody stepping the fuck up? I know Lord Raab is scary, but he's sick of waiting for someone to step up to the challenge. Come on you guys, come on camera and have the guts to want to face against the hardcore machine of Lord Raab and happily defend the title against you."

It meant Henry had to get back on track with the match happening in Sin City Underground tonight and speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Anyway, getting back on track, we have a ton of unfinished business with Abbadon both Samuel and Lord Raab do. Lord Raab wants nothing more than a rematch against you, of course, and he always takes any challenges on hand. Now let's go to why this match was made in the first place. The reason being is, of course, your Lord Raab's title contender, but the other main reason is you screwed Samuel from beating Andrew for the belt. By doing what you did, it shows you have no loyalty to GRIME Wrestling because if you had passion and pride for GRIME, you let Samuel win the TV uncensored title. It's why Samuel's got his fists up right now because he wants to beat the living shit out of you for what you did to him in that title match."

Samuel gets closer to the camera and smashes his fist on his other hand as Henry stands in front with Samuel gripping his hands tight and signals the cut-throat sign as Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Prepare for the world of hell you're about to step into Abbadon because once you placed yourself in hell, you can't get yourself out of it, especially giving the win to Sin City Underground wrestler who wasn't that good, to begin with. Samuel wants to crush you like a bug, showing you what world of pain you're going to be in tonight once Samuel beats the holy shit out of you. We're ready for the destruction of Abaddon to crumble beneath Samuel's feet, and you won't see another sight of Abaddon ever again because you will be put in a hospital. You won't be able to crawl away, not when this Animal destructive machine is going to pound you to another planet. It will make you wish you hadn't cost Samuel the title, even if this match deserves more than just being an exclusive internet match."

This bothered Henry a bit as the match between Samuel and Abaddon deserved more than that, deserved to have the match everyone should watch more than just being an internet exclusive. Samuel shook his head, groaned at it before Henry speaks for the last time.

Henry Losak: "You will witness the full extent of what The Monstimals are all about when Samuel will do everything he can to take your ass out. We hope that everyone will watch this on an exclusive internet show, although it deserves to be the main event of the show, enjoy the brutal beatings Abaddon will get from the hands of The Animal. Abaddon's fucked and has no chance in hell to win against The Animal tonight as he'll be pinned in the middle of the ring for the three count. Prepare to be destroyed by The Animal."

Henry walks away from the cameras, but Samuel slashes his hand across his throat before he walks with Henry and they go into their locker room as the cameras go back to ringside for the next match to take place on the show.

\'user Vs \'user

SCU TV Championship
Veronica Taylor vs Merlot Ayano

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Television Championship!!!

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Darlyn: From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. As, she then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Veronica Taylor takes on the long reigning TV Champion, Merlot Ayano tonight, and both ladies are carefully surveying one another.

Gena: Veronica charges first, but Merlot grabs onto the back of her head and flings her over the top rope. She lands on the outside, and Veronica rushes around the ring to the other side.

Chad: Veronica gets up and carefully waits for her opportunity to get back inside of the ring. She stops Merlot’s celebration by grabbing the back of her head and slamming her down to the mat.

Gena: Veronica dusts her hands off.  She then goes to pick Merlot up, but Merlot trips her up with a drop toe hold. Merlot climbs on top Lou Thesz style, hammering away with punch after punch to Veronica. The crowd is going wild for this brawl fest.

Chad: Merlot pulls Veronica up from the mat and flings her into the corner. She goes to follow through with a knee strike, but Veronica moves out of the way.

Gena: Merlot collides with the ring post, and Veronica is right there to smash her face into the corner. She then rolls Merlot up into a pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad: Merlot gets a shoulder up. Both ladies scramble back to their feet. Veronica bounces off of the rope, jumping up and looking for a Hurricanrana, but Merlot reverses it into a Powerbomb!

Gena: Merlot tries to hook the legs, but Veronica rolls out of it. She bounces off of the ropes, but Merlot trips her up again.  As Veronica starts to get up, Merlot catches her with a punt kick to the jaw!

Crowd: Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Chad: There’s no coming back from a kick that harsh. Veronica rolls over to the ropes as Merlot walks off the effects of her own hard kick.. Merlot then grabs Veronica’s ankle and pulls her to the center of the ring, wrenching the Ankle Lock.

Gena: Veronica tries to get to the ropes, but out of desperation, she rolls over, taking Merlot down to the mat as she gets up to her feet. She then grabs Merlot’s legs and rolls through into a Bridging Pin!

One!
Two!
Thr...Kickout!

Chad: Merlot gets a shoulder up at the last possible second. Veronica tries for another pin, but Merlot pushes her off. Veronica gets to her feet just seconds before Merlot.

Gena: As Merlot stands up, steadying herself on the ropes, she pushes off, charging at her with a Running Shoulderblock.  She nails it, and Veronica feels the effects as she holds onto her collarbone.

Chad: Merlot steps back as Veronica holds onto her chest.  She starts to get up, but Merlot comes in for the Eternal Burning (High Velocity Roundhouse) to Veronica, sending her flat onto her back with force!  She goes for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Television Champion… Merlot Ayano!!!

Merlot doesn’t even wait for her music to play as she rolls out of the ring and grabs her TV Championship belt.  “Futatsu no Roe” plays over the speakers as she begins walking to the backstage area.  She walks through the hallway until she sees the Women’s Locker Room, and standing outside of it is Halo Annis, who is getting ready for her match coming up next.  She and Halo glare at one another for what seems like forever.  Merlot’s music plays as she props her Television Championship up on her shoulder.

Gena:  Merlot is saying so much with no words here.  Should she maintain her title on the go home show next week, Merlot will be going on to face Halo Annis for the SCU Combat Championship at Into the Void!

Chad:  But Halo is not backing down.  She tells her to bring it, but silently as well.  She props the Combat Championship up on her shoulders and stands just as proudly.  The crowd is electric for this as the two women finally part ways.

Gena:  But it looks like we have company at ringside as Winter Elemental is in the middle of the ring, kicking Veronica to the outside as she takes her microphone!

At ringside, the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as we are treated to a rare moment when Winter is in the ring, all by herself.  She looks around at the crowd before raising the microphone to her lips.

Winter:  Welcome everyone to Underground Episode 59.  Where the TV Championships are both defended.  We’ve already seen a new champion.  We better not see another.  Both Underground Champions are in action later tonight against the former Hardcore Tag Team Champions, The Good Shepherds.  It’s a great night, right?

The crowd cheers as Winter gets them worked up.  She then laughs and taps her chin.

Winter:  Speaking of the Hardcore Tag Team Championships.  Where are they?  I mean aside from being on Alex Rush and Lucha Rhino.  They haven’t been defended since the Fox Brothers fell to Edwin-Robert.  When the Kawaii Dragons were the Hardcore Tag Team Champions, we defended our titles with pride, week in, week out.  Shouldn’t that be the same standard everyone is held to?  Even The Good Shepherds did that.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOO!!!

Winter:  What the holy fucking shit?  I’m not saying it’s Alex Rush’s fault.  And it damn sure isn’t Lucha Rhino’s fault.  But, if Alex is any bit respectable, then he will come out here and accept my…

“Do you wanna get rocked?”

“Let’s Get Rocked” plays and Alex Rush comes out to the ring, nodding his head as the crowd cheers for the match that’s about to take place.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Hardcore Tag Team Championships
Kawaii Dragons Vs Edwin Robert (Lucha Rhino) and Alex Rush

Darlyn:  The following contest is for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!  On one side, we have… Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda… The Kawaii Dragons!!!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Winter twists from side to side, smiling as she sets the microphone on the top turnbuckle.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaand their opponents, they are the reigning Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Alex Rush and Lucha Rhino!!!

Alex slides inside of the ring and gets ready in his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winter:  Switch the camera to backstage!  Now! Do it!

Gena:  Winter frantically orders the camera to go backstage, and we switch views to the hallway where Tatsu is seen standing by, putting Edwin-Robert on the head.

Chad:  Tatsu nuzzles into him as she speaks baby talk to him in Japanese.  He nuzzles her back a few times.

Crowd:  Awwwwww…

Alex:  Awwwwwww…

Winter:  Tatsu, what are you doing?  We talked about this!

Gena:  Tatsu giggles and gives Lucha Rhino a boop on the nose.  He wriggles his nostrils before sneezing hard.

Chad:  Tatsu falls on her back and Lucha Rhino walks over to her.  He leans down to help try to help her up as the referee rushes onto the scene.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners and STILL Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Alex Rush and Lucha Rhino!!!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Winter:  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter falls down to her knees with her hands in her hair.  Alex Rush looks over to Winter with a smirk on his face.  He then leans down at gives her a boop on her nose.  Winter sneezes, and Alex leans down into the microphone.

Alex:  It’s been a pleasure facing ya.  Can’t believe me and Lucha Rhino just beat the Kawaii Dragons.

Winter:  What the holy fucking shit?  Tatsuuuuuuuuu!!!

The crowd laughs as Winter ducks out of the ring, rushing past Alex Rush on the ramp to get to the backstage area.

The deepest recesses of the Dungeon has become a second home for The Destroyer. Abaddon sits in silence... in the shadows as he awaits the upcoming confrontation with Samuel McPherson of The Monstimals during one of tonight’s SCWNetwork Exclusive contests. The twilight of the evening sneaks through a tiny window in the distance that casts an intimidating silhouette.

Abaddon: Samuel McPherson... hello again.

He turns his head slightly as his mask is revealed ever so minimally.

Abaddon: Tonight, we are part of the SCWNetwork Exclusive broadcast.Tonight, I open your eyes to the reality that you are in dire straits tonight.You see McPherson, you are outclassed this evening in the Staggs Dungeon. Deep inside, under all of those muscles of yours you know this is an unspoken fact amongst your family. During this foray into the world of yourself, and The Monstimals has been enlightening.

Abaddon rises to his feet slowly.

Abaddon: Samuel, televised or not it really doesn’t matter. I will show The Monstimals, those in attendance, and those watching from the comfort of their couches that I have seen deep inside your souls. Make no mistake, tonight is just another twist in the path and The Monstimals you should have come to the conclusion that is in your best interests to tread lightly. Raab, you didn’t finish the task at Blaze Of Glory. The dying embers that came from the flames that had previously overtaken my body refueled the cause, and set my undertaking ablaze once again. The Animal is accustomed to being the hunter. Tonight, he is the hunted. Tonight, he is the prey. Tonight, I send him back to Raab in a taxidermy case.

SCWNetwork Exclusive Match
Abbadon vs Samuel McPerson

The match saw bloodshed when barbed wire quickly became involved.  Sam suffered a tear across his back, while Abaddon was forced to grab a barbed wire with his bare hands to stop the bat.  He wrestled it away, and attempted to beat Sam with it.  However, the bat left the equation, and Abaddon was able to secure the victory with the Revelations (Von Erich Claw) with barbed wire wrapped around his hand, forcing Sam to tap out.

The camera goes backstage to see several members of the SCU locker room muttering in pure disgust as we hear a very familiar, but unexpected trickling noise.  It goes on for much longer than it should.

Delia:  What z’e actual fuck is z’is?  Is he really taking une pisse ON z’e locker room?

Gerald: By God, the heathen really is-

David: Why has God cursed him with such a penis that is somehow both small and huge at the same time?

Jamie: They call that a chode, scro…

Tim:  It needs to be put back in his pants.  It’s embarrassing.

Tatsu:  How is he still peeing?

Winter:  I’ve been there before.  He had to save that up.  Respect.

Jenifer: N'allons-nous pas l'arrêter?

Celeste:  We can’t touch him until he’s hit 4 minutes and 30 seconds of allotted air time.  Kind of like the Kawaii Dragons took advantage of during the purge.

Blade: At this rate, I’m never going to get to team up with my wife to become Pride Tag Team Champions.

Chanelle:  This boy still gone be pissin’!

Eyesnsane:  That’s a gallon or more and he’s still doing it.

Angel:  That violates so many health codes.  Where is security, anyway?

Veronica:  I’m texting my boyfriend, the GM, right now.  Hold on.

Virginia:  His office is just around the corner for heaven’s sake!  That’s just lazy.

Valentina:  Hold on, he’s stopping.  It’s getting softer.  Never mind, he’s picking up again.  And it’s spraying.  Can we get a doctor to check, because that’s obviously not healthy.

Mavis:  The children!

The camera finally starts to pan over past the large group of talent outside of the locker room as we see Rory Rockefeller with his pants down at his ankles.  He leans up on his tip toes, and lets out a sigh.  He leans down to lift up his pants and the entire group squirms and looks away.

Alex:  Just seen his bangers, and I think he’s got elephantiasis of the nards.

Melissa:  There was so much fur, from the crack to the front.

Rory sighs as he buckles up his belt.  He then snarls at the crowd in front of him and he raises both middle fingers up to each of them as he chuckles through his snarl.

Rory:  Fuck yewwwwwww!!!

He looks at his watch and then begins handing out fuck you’s like the supply is bottomless.

Rory:  Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you.

Rory looks right at Valentina and he bites his bottom lip and giggles like a horny middle schooler.

Rory:  Definitely fuck you.

He then looks over to Jamie Staggs and continues the same treatment.

Rory:  And fuck you, definitely.  But with a bag over your head and a ball gag in your mouth so we can’t hear your voice.

Rory looks down at his watch and finishes handing out the birds to the rest of the group, as they begin cracking their knuckles.  He takes a deep breath and then starts talking really, really fast.

Rory:  Lord Raab issued an open challenge to anyone on the GRIME male roster.  Sadly, there’s a bunch of pussies and no one is answering the challenge.  It’s like SCU, but with barbed wire and C4 and shit.  Because SCU is full of pussies like Shooter Reed.  Fuck you too, Shooter.  Next week is a Supershow where GRIME matches will be taking place, I hear.  I’m a fucking loser, and I don’t deserve a shot at the title.  But, I’m calling dibs at Into The Void because I ain’t no fuckin’ puss…

A timer on Rory’s watch begins beeping and his entire cocky demeanor shifts as he goes white.  The crowd begins descending upon him and he tenses up.

Rory:  Oh shit…

Rory then takes off down the hallway as the crowd roars in anger and begins going after him like an angry lynch mob.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 06:57:06 AM »

\'user Vs \'user

Tag Team Match
Halo Annis Vs Valentina

Darlyn: On her way next, from Hollywood Hills, CA, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is… Halo Williaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up and B-Brat walks out, smirking and twirling what looks like a long necklace as the crowd boos the second generation star. Halo follows behind her looking stoic and simply ready to go seemingly paying the boo birds no attention at all. B-Brat takes her sweet time getting to the ring making sure she milks all the attention she possibly can as she drinks everything in. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes effortlessly, Halo following right behind her. They take the center of the ring and B-Brat walks up to the ropes, flashing hand signals to the crowd as Halo stands behind her, simply raising her right fist to the sky. B-Brat steps back and smacks Halo on the belly, pointing to her as Halo simply stands tall, ready for war.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “Boss Bitch” by Doja Cat begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Darlyn: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Valentina paces the ring in her corner as Halo waits at her corner waiting to see what Valentina is going to do. Val waves Halo over to her but Halo just leans on the turnbuckle ignoring her.

Chad: Val and Halo charge each other in the ring. They meet in the middle and start trading legal punches with each other! Valentina grabs a fist full of hair and pulls Halo to the side. The ref breaks it up.

Gena: As the ref moves out the way Valentina hits Halo with a dropkick. Halo gets right back up but drops back down by Valentina hitting another dropkick. Halo goes for a kip up as Valentina goes for a roundhouse kick.

Chad: Valentina just misses as she timed it wrong. Halo gets to her feet and grabs Valentina from behind as Valentina comes down from the kick… German Suplex on Valentina by Halo!

Gena: Halo goes for the cover!

One...
Two…
Th…

Gena: Valentina kicked out just in time, Halo gets up as does Valentina.  Valentina grabs onto her neck and swings her around for a swinging neck breaker. Valentina runs to the ropes and jumps off the second ropes going for a moonsault…

Chad: But is countered by Halo who gets her knees up just in time. Valentina rolls to her back as she holds onto her chest. Halo gets to her feet. Halo stomps on the rib of Val.  Valentina grabs Halo’s foot and trips her up, stomping on her now instead.

Gena: Halo rolls over, landing on her feet outside the ring. Val paces the ring as she tries to feed energy off the crowd. Val turns her back on Halo, Halo gets on the apron and leaps through the ropes as Valentina turns around and nails her with a shoulder tackle!

Chad: Halo gets to her feet and goes over to Val to pick her up but Val grabs Halo and locks in a small package for the pin!

One…
Two...

Gena: Halo gets to her feet and kicks Val in the chest! Valentina grabs Halo’s foot and trips her up.  She goes to the turnbuckle to get to the top. She jumps off going for an elbow drop but Halo moves out the way!

Chad: Both women are down forcing the ref to count them both out.

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…
Five…
Six...

Gena: Val gets up as Halo tries to do the same but gets knocked down with a leg sweep from Val. Val walks over to Halo but Halo grabs Val for a small package of her own.

One…
Two…

Chad: Val kicks out, both women on their feet as we are back to where we started with these two women. Val runs at Halo but gets dropped with an arm drag.

Gena: Val gets up, Halo goes for a clothesline but Val ducks underneath it. Halo kicks Val in the gut then drops her with a snap DDT! Halo goes for the cover again.

One…
Two…

Chad: Val gets a shoulder up. Halo gets up, helping Valentina up to her feet by her hair. Halo lifts Val up in the air for a stalling suplex, Halo walks to the ropes and drops Valentina on the top rope. Val bounces off and goes back in the air, Halo pulls her back dropping her with a suplex.

Gena: Halo lifts Halo up and gets her in a powerbomb!!!

Chad: Halo gets to her feet and goes to the corner, she takes a second to catch her breath. Val gets on her knees, Halo looks around as the fans cheer her on.  Black 13 (Claymore Kick!) And Halo goes for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Halo Annis!!!

“Lost At 22” plays over the speakers as Halo gets up to her feet.  She wipes the sweat from her brow as the referee raises her arm up.  She looks down at Valentina and shakes her head, surprised at the fight she got from her.  She then returns to celebrating her victory.

We go to the outside of the Staggs Dungeon Academy, the logo in clear view as Gianni Di Luca and Tad Ezra stand there with a beer in one hand, and a microphone in the other.  Gianni looks over to Tad and chuckles.

Gianni:  Brooooo, ya such a lightweight.  Ya durrnk.

Tad:  I got it, I got it, I got it.  I’m smaller than you, but my liver works like a champion.  Yoooooooourrrrrrrrr the one that’s drunk, eh buddy?

Gianni holds up his fingers to sign “just a little”.  He does his infamous laugh in response as Tad shakes his head.

Tad:  Careful there, big guy.  Don’t want to embarrass yourself too much.  We got this announcement thing to do, and you’re the GM for the show that’s airing right now.

Gianni:  I’m good, bro.  Ey!  Fans watching at home!  SCW, SCU, and GRIME stars and Bombshells!  I gotta announcement for ya, so listen up!  But I forgot what it was, bro!

Tad:  Shut up, man.  Let’s go inside.  It’s hotter than hell out here.

Gianni:  It’s like 80 degrees.

Tad:  And I’m from Canada where that’s desert weather!  Don’t make fun of me…

Tad opens the door to Staggs Dungeon when we hears a voice shouting down from the roof.

Andrew:  Gianni, I know you saw what just happened earlier when I lost my title to some shenanigans pulled out by one, Tad Ezra.

Tad:  Yes I did, because yes I can.

Andrew:  Fair enough.  But I do know that Gianni, you are a fair man.  Despite your drunken talk interrupting my meditation, clearing my mind, I know that you will do the right thing and book my rematch against Shooter Reed.  Yes you can!

Gianni nods his head.  He looks up at Andrew leaning over the edge of the roof.  He gets dizzy and stumbles back to where staring up.

Gianni:  I can!  I mean, I could.  But I won’t.

Tad:  Ouch.

Andrew:  Yes you can!  And you should.

Gianni:  I gotta tell ya. I got other ideas for next week.  And to be honest, none of it relates to you fighting Shooter Reed for the TV title.

Andrew:  That is something you can do.  You can make this dream become a reality. Yes you can.

Gianni nods with Andrew and then gives him a thumbs up.

Gianni:  Tell you what.  I’m not going to book it.  But I can, and I will, think about maybe booking it.

Andrew thinks about it for a second and then nods his head.  Tad shakes his head and walks into the lobby with Gianni coming in right after.

Gianni:  Ohhhhh!  That reminds me about that announcement.  Next week, we’re celebrating episode 60 with a monster show on the SCWNetwork.  Because of how many Fuck Me matches SCU and GRIME is gonna be putting on, WGN don’t got time for all of the matches to air in full.  So we got a recap show to air at the normal time for Underground, but the show will start on the Network as soon as Climax Control goes off the air.

Tad:  Yeeeeeeup! Fuck Me matches in the butt, eh.  15 to be exact.  And not just any matches.  Like… GRIME Main Event Vixen Staggs against Angel of Filth for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship where the winner goes on to face Sister Esther at Into the Void type matches.

Gianni:  Or Jenifer LaCroix versus Melissa Ruin, Halo Annis versus Kelli Torres, or Alexis Staggs versus Celeste North for the Underground Championship, and should Alexis win, Celeste will not get a rematch clause, because she will get the briefcase in the SCU Main Event type matches.  And Mark Cross is gonna defend the Underground Championship against Father Gerald Shepherd.  If Gerald wins, he’s gonna get a match of his own against Number One Contender, Ben Jordan.

Tad sucks in a sharp breath through rounded lips.  He mouths the word “Damn”.

Tad:  Also appearing on the line up, Lord Raab threw out an open challenge, and Rory Rockefeller answered the challenge for Into the Void.  But, why wait?  Episode 60 is as good a time as any, right?  Get it, get it.

Tad and Gianni give each other a high five as they start to walk down the hallway toward Gianni’s office again.  Tad leans into Gianni as he stumbles a bit.  He pushes himself off and throws a hand in the air, pointing upward.

Tad:  And the Main Event for the show!

Gianni:  Wait, we already said the Main Event.

Tad:  But I got a idea that’s fucking killer, dude.  Wait, wait, wait.  SCU Versus GRIME.

Gianni:  Dawg, that’s not the plan.  You going all off script and shit.  But who you got?

Tad taps his chin and thinks about it for a second. Then, a lightbulb goes off in his head.

Tad:  Burnt Orange!

Gianni tucks his thumbs in his belt loops and lets out a low toned laugh before bringing the mic back up.

Gianni:  Burnt fuckin’ Orange, bro.  Goddamn.  Aight.  You got masked people.  Well I got… Jamie Staggs, dawg.  What now?

Tad:  Cerulean Blue, bitch!

Gianni starts to say something, but then he stops and just wheezes a laugh and stomps.

Gianni:  No!  No!  Okay?  My girl.  The one I put my dick in.

Tad squeals and smacks Gianni on the backside.

Tad:  No!

Gianni:  Yeeeeeup.  Veronica Taylor.  Please, baby, don’t make me sleep on the couch tonight.

Tad shakes his head and then points at Gianni.

Tad:  Give me Tim Staggs, and I’ll give you… Hitamashii!!! Fuck you!

Gianni:  Oh?  Fuck me?  Fuck you, it’s on, brooooooo.  I see your Hitamashii, and I raise you………… Merlot Ayano!

Tad looks like his mother has just been insulted in the highest order.  He stops to think about it for a second.

Tad:  Maroon.  It’s set.  No take-backsies.  It’s done.

Gianni:  Ohhhhhh, it’s done… For GRIME, dagg. Take that to the bank.

Tad:  Maaaaan. Go drink another beer.

Tad clanks bottles with Gianni before getting ready to leave the scene.  Tad looks over to Gianni and looks a little concerned.

Tad:  Tonight was good, man.  I mean, we sat down and we hammered out a whole card just you and me.  No fights.  Just beers.

Gianni:  The card is perfect, bro.  We shoulda put our heads together a long time ago.

Tad:  That’s right.  But instead, you got me fired.  Water under the bridge, right?  I mean, we’re gonna do this card just as we discussed, right?

Tad’s eyes start going wonky as he closes them and lets out a belch, shaking it off.  Gianni leans on Tad and nods.

Gianni:  Yeahhhhhhh of course. No hard feelings.  The card is good.  We’re good.  Let’s get another beer.

Tad stands up straight, and any sign of being drunk disappears.  He drops the bottle into the trashcan and looks right at Gianni.

Tad:  Fuck you…

He takes a few steps back as the lights in the lobby go out.  Blue takes over the screen as the purge sirens go off, three loud roars.

”This is not a test. This is your WGN broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Purge sanctioned by the G.R.I.M.E. Wrestling. Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. SCU officials and medical team have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all attacks, will be allowed until the end of Sin City Underground programming. Emergency medical services will be unavailable until the Purge concludes. Blessed by our new WGN Head of Standards and Practices for Underground.  SCU, a federation reborn. May God be with you all.”

The camera goes to just outside of the locker room as Sister Esther, Vixen Staggs, Angel of Filth, Helena Jeckel, “Celeste”, “Orchid”, Black, Grey, Jade, Ruby, Fuschia, and Cerulean Blue drag Debbie and Stacy Ruin out of the locker room, kicking and screaming.

Ruby, Fuschia, Jade, and Cerulean Blue hold the doors closed, as “Orchid” puts a chain through the door and padlocks it shut, and “Celeste” shoves a broomstick through the double door’s handles.

Grey, Black, Helena, and Sister Esther stomp away at Debbi and Stacy.  Vixen is tired of standing by as she rips Stacy off of the ground and nails her with the The Joke’s on You (Hellavator)!  The crowd at ringside boos loudly.  Filth steps over to Ruby, who lifts her up onto her shoulders.  She leaps off with the Defibrillator (Coup de Gras).  Helena leans down over Stacy, preparing for The Devil's Whisper (Mandible Claw), but Debbi breaks free and clobbers Helena across the back of the head with one of the fallen beer bottles of Tad and Gianni’s.  It cracks into pieces.

Fuschia whips Debbi around, but Debbi punches her in the face and then rips her mask clean off of her!  We rest our eyes upon the face of… “Queen of Apathy”!  The crowd goes nuts in astonishment.  She just stares forward, and when everyone stops to look at her with the same astonishment, she just shrugs her shoulders.

Apathy:  Meh…

She rests back against the door as the banging continues.  Angel of Filth walks up behind Debbi and yanks her head back by her hair.

Filth:  The last person that ripped a mask off got their arm broken.  Clearly that message was not received.  Let’s break her fucking neck.  Let’s break her fucking career!

Ruby picks up Stacy as “Celeste” and “Orchid” grab Debbi by the arms.  They fling the sisters into one another, head first.  But they repeatedly bounce their heads off of one another.  Debbi goes down, but Stacy tries to fight back.  She grabs onto “Orchid’s” mask and pulls it down just enough for only her to get a look.  She is stunned once more as she puts her mask back on and then she lifts Stacy up, with Ruby’s help, and they do a Double Powerbomb into the soda machine.  They then deposit her onto the concrete as “Celeste” knocks an equipment box over on top of Stacy’s arm, causing her to let out a blood curdling scream.

They turn back to Debbi, Vixen and Filth slam her head first into the soda machine.  They then lift her up and hit a Double Powerbomb of their own, right into the machine.  They pull back and do it again, and again, until the plexiglass breaks.  They then deposit her right next to her screaming sister.  Ruby and “Orchid” work together to dump the machine over on top of Debbi.

Black, Jade, Cerulean Blue, and Helena lift the machine up just enough to cause an impact as the machine falls down on top of Debbi once more.  Vixen and Sister Esther both jump on top of the machine, jumping up and down with all of their weight as the sirens blare once more.

”This concludes your weekly Purge.  Emergency and medical services are back online.  We thank you for your participation.  Blessed by our new WGN Head of Quality Management.  SCU, a federation reborn. May God be with you all.”

Apathy:  Is she dead?  Asking for a friend because I obviously don’t care.

The group laughs as they quickly move away from the scene of utter devastation and destruction, leaving the medical team to rush in to check on a screaming, crying Stacy Ruin, and attempting to remove the soda machine from off of Debbi.

Chad:  Wow… just wow… That was the most disgusting thing I think I’ve seen from GRIME so far. And that says a lot.

Gena:  You can hear the distinct silence that’s fallen over the crowd as they are in just as much disbelief as we are.  We are sending our thoughts to the Ruin Sisters and their family.  Hopefully things aren’t as bad as they look.

O’Malley and Darcy are backstage following his loss to Tony Thorn on SCW’s Climax Control earlier in the night. As O’Malley is the holder of the Golden Briefcase for the Underground Championship, he knows his presence on the show is expected, now more than ever. Darcy is still in a foul mood, as she holds her head and O’Malley checks on her quietly.

Darcy: That bitch damn near ripped my hair out! She’s lucky she didn’t because there’s not even any salons open to get it fixed if she had succeeded!

Darcy is, of course, referring to the fact that Tony Thorn’s mother Victoria, had dragged Darcy backstage by her hair. Her scalp was apparently still feeling the effects of the attack.

Darcy: I just don’t understand why it’s taking greater lengths to get you some recognition in SCW. I guess we’ll just have to fight a little harder going forward.

The two are suddenly approached by Marissa Henry, only causing Darcy to get more agitated.

Darcy: This night just keeps getting better. What is it that you want, Ms. Henry?

Marissa looks at her for a moment, noticing Darcy is still holding her scalp. She wants to show her amusement, but she holds herself back, if only to prevent Darcy from going off on her.

Marissa: It looks as though the two of you had a rough night on Climax Control. I was just hoping to get a few words from you on when we might expect O’Malley to cash in the briefcase? It was a huge victory for him two weeks ago.

Darcy: Of course it was a huge victory, and a well deserved one. No one else on this roster is deserving enough to hold the briefcase, or the guaranteed Underground Championship match, either. All of his hard work is finally paying off.

Marissa: And as for when he plans to cash it in?

Darcy snarls, and lowers her hand from her scalp. She glares at Marissa.

Darcy: Why on earth would we give that away, Ms. Henry? It would spoil the surprise, and the fun. We’re watching things carefully, and deciding when the appropriate time to cash in would be. Don’t you worry about that.

Marissa: And how do you feel about Mark Cross challenging Ben Jordan for the SCW World Heavyweight Championship at Into The Void IX?

Darcy laughs.

Darcy: He doesn’t deserve it. He hasn’t even deserved to hold the Underground Championship, either. But, here we are. Living in a world where Mark Cross can go on and not speak a word before his big important match against Ben Jordan. It’s pathetic.

Marissa: What about—

Darcy holds up her hand and silences Marissa.

Darcy: No more questions. That’s enough for tonight. Come on, O’Malley. Let’s go, my love.

Darcy then reaches back and takes O’Malley’s hand in hers. He holds the golden briefcase in his other hand as she leads him away to watch the rest of the show elsewhere in the building.

A blinding white light washes over the crowd as the opening of “Spirit In the Sky” by Norman Greenbaum plays over the speakers.  The crowd instantly boos as Father Gerald comes out through the curtains, followed quickly by Brother David, then Mother Mavis and Virginia Mae walking out next to one another.  They take the center stage and look around as Father Gerald holds up The Good Book and looks around.  Brother David walks over to a ring technician and gets a microphone and brings it back to Father Gerald.

David:  PREACH, FATHER!

Gerald pats his son on the back as he holds the microphone at Gerald’s mouth.  Gerald starts to say something, but then forcefully puts the microphone exactly where he wants it, giving David a dirty look before instantly wiping it off with a phony smile.

Gerald:  Good evening, Sin City Underground!  Thank you for joining us on this day, the day of the Lord, this blessed Sunday. The Good Shepherds are exactly where we belong, in the Main Event spot.  It truly goes to speak volumes, because it is a prophecy coming true from Proverbs 14, verse 14.  It says…

The crowd boos Gerald, who holds his hand up to silence them.  And while it does not work, he feels more empowered in doing so.

Gerald:  “Bad people will get what they deserve. Good people will be rewarded for their deeds.”  I say to you all!  I proselytize, and bring the truth of His word to you all tonight.  The Good Shepherds have the opportunity to take down four of SCW’s greatest sinners.  Two witches, a self-professed manwhore, and a coward who can’t even be bothered to show his face so that we might prepare.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gerald shrugs his shoulders and holds his arms out at his side.

Gerald:  Am I wrong?  Or, is it possible that SCU has decided to throw three of it’s, and I loosely quote, “brightest and biggest talents” at The Good Shepherds, as if we need to prove that we far surpass these ingrates?  And when they tried to find a forth star to join them that would match the caliber of The Good Shepherds, they drew a blank, so they are simply waiting for some idiot to step forward and try to be on our level?

There are more boos, and Mother Mavis claps her hands and nods her head while Ginny shouts out at the crowd to shut up and listen.

David:  TELL THEM ALL!

Gerald stops and looks at David and nods his head.  He speaks in a very calm, gentle tone at first.

Gerald:  Believe you me, son.  I will.  Because tonight is a night that I will remember for all eternity.  It will be the night where I cleanse the world of these four heretics.

Gerald walks down the aisle as the intensity in his voice grows.  The Good Shepherds reach the ring and Gerald walks up the steps, entering.  David comes in next with the microphone.  Gerald looks around for a second before continuing.

Gerald:  For that, I bask in the glory of God.  But, what I fail to understand, and have taken a few weeks to process, because I truly thought it was a joke, is the fact that someone who is not even employed by SCU, has never competed in SCU, has been named our Number One Contender?

Gerald’s eyes wander across the crowd, almost casually staring daggers right at Ben Jordan, sitting in the crowd.  While he doesn’t name him, he continues to dig.

Gerald:  Tonight, it became a reality for me.  Once again, Father Gerald has been overlooked for the opportunity to carry the SCU Underground Championship.  Overlooked by the likes of Jamie Staggs, O’Malley, my own son.  None of which were able to get the job done.  Something tells me that the man who is next in line to face Mark Cross will fail just as miserably, because it has been written in the stars that I will be the one to…

Gerald stops as Marissa Henry is now standing next to Ben Jordan, ready to speak into the microphone.

Ben: Hooooooooooooooold your horses there mate.

Father Gerard looks towards Ben Jordan in the crowd.

Ben: Judge not lest ye be judged or some malarky like that, right? I admit, I never went to bible school or anything like that, but that’s the common phrase, I think. I was actually quite enjoying that little speech you had going on there, it was pretty decent till you put those bug eyes on me with a look that would put Madusa to shame. I don’t like splitting hairs and all that but have you put yourself on an SCW show in the last, I dunno, eight or nine months or so? I have because I’ve been on them.

Ben stands up and leans on the barricade.

Ben: I won this championship belt and everything.

Ben points to the SCW World Heavyweight championship on his shoulders.

Ben: And before that, well, I didn’t lose too much so you’re putting all your money on the wrong horse here by thinking that it will be a piece of cake for Mark Cross to instantly be getting the win here….

Gerald holds a hand up.

Gerald:  It’s not polite to interrupt, by the way.  But I have to fight fire with fire and stop you right there.  It might not be a piece of cake for Mark Cross to beat you.  Honestly, I’m shocked he is still the champion.  But God works in mysterious ways, and by His own grace, that man is still our champion.

Gerald leans on the top rope as David steps through the ropes to get the proper angle of the microphone.

Gerald:  I might be a bit of a proud man, but I am not a dumb man.  When I was last on an SCW show, My Bloody Valentine to be exact, we fought for the SCW Mixed Tag Team Championships.  And while each team in that match was an utter disappointment, my own included…

Gerald looks back to Mavis, who looks offended by such a statement.

Gerald: … it showed me that winning a title in Sin City is not an easy feat.  So for that, I commend you.  You have put in the work, and have had a storied career in SCW to get where you are… in SCW.  This is not SCW.  This is SCU.  While you have put in a massive amount of time and effort into SCW, I have done the same here in SCU.  Do you see where I’m going with this… mate?

Ben: Sorry, started dozing off a bit there, ever thought about speaking on tapes to sell to insomniacs? Cause you’d make a bloody mint outta that.

Ben smiles at Gerald who’s grin quickly turns into a glare in return.

Ben: Easy there chief. I got a few things from that. I get it, I get what you’re saying, no easy feat in SCW to win a belt, so you stuck to SCU where you could. Nothing wrong with knowing your own limits. I also learned that you have a great voice to be next in line to be the talking clock. By your own admission, SCW is tougher to win a championship in SCU, and well, kinda won the tag belts, I even got my hands on the Roulette championship, and then of course there’s this thing.

He once again points to the SCW World Heavyweight championship.

Ben: Do you see where I’m going with this…. Mate?

Gerald steps through the ropes and gives David The Good Book in exchange for the microphone.

Gerald:  Indeed.  You’re going to Into the Void.  To face the Underground Champion in a title versus title match.  A match you may very well think you deserve, but even the idiots you just insulted, who cheered your words as you joined the bandwagon of those who decided to shit upon SCU…

Gerald realizes his slip of language, and he takes a step back, realizing he’s getting too heated.

Gerald:  As those who refuse to take pride in SCU, they need someone to be proud for them, and that man had to be me.  Dice it any way you want, but I have competed in SCW and SCU.  You have not.  And as far as I’m aware, there is an open spot to do so…. Wait, what time is it? Oh yeah… right now.

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Gerald turns to soak in the only cheer he’s gotten in months.  He returns back to glaring at Ben.

Gerald:  That is, if you’ve got the guts to make your SCU debut to start actually proving that you deserve the chance to face Mark Cross, one of your potential partners…

Ben: Well, ladies and gents, you can not say this man is not a giving man. Basically, he’s just given me a few things I can tick off my bucket list. First off, I get to wrestle in an SCU ring. Secondly, I get to wrestle in jeans.

Ben points down at his jeans and smiles.

Ben: Always wanted to do that, never got the chance and thirdly, I get to slap Shaggy and Scooby Doo there.

Ben points towards Gerald and to David before taking off his shirt.

Ben: Well, get the others down here, cause this bloke is ready to go.

With that, Ben puts his hands on the railings and quickly jumps over.

\'user\'user
\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user
\'user\'user

Main Event
Mark Cross, Celeste North, Jenifer LaCroix, and Ben Jordan vs The Good Shepherds

Darlyn:  The following Main Event contest is an 8 Person Tag Team Match!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Tulsa, OK, they are Father Gerald, Mother Mavis, Brother David, and Virginia Mae… The Good Shepherds!!!

The crowd boos as Gerald postures for them.  David walks around, holding the Good Book and pointing to it.  They are cut off by the next announcement.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaaaand their opponents, first, from London, England, standing at 6’2” and weighing in at 220lb, he is your SCW World Heavyweight Champion, and Number One Contender to the SCU Underground Championship… “The Cockney King” Ben Jordan!!!

The crowd gives off a deafening pop as Ben lifts the SCW World Heavyweight championship above his head, looking around the crowd, and quickly winking towards his wife Evie in the front row.

Darlyn: Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is your Underground Champion… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.  He steps inside of the ring, and he and Ben Jordan share looks.

The lights in the arena dim down as “Cupid Carries A Gun” by Marilyn Manson begins playing over the speakers. The crowd goes into an uproar of cheers as the screen is taken over by the picture of a silver moon behind a fog of clouds, with crows flying in front of it. Two shadowy figures emerge from behind the curtains.

Darlyn: Aaaaand their partners, at a combined weight of 255lb, they are your Underground Champion Celeste North, and Jenifer LaCroix… Le Coven!!!

The fans give off an even bigger pop as a spotlight shines on both ladies behind a misty screen of fog pouring out from behind the curtains. They make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way. They go to both sides of the ring and split it, looking out into the crowd before climbing onto the apron. They sign to the audience before stepping inside. They take their corner and talk to one another as the lights return to normal and they wait for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Father Gerald steps inside of the ring and demands to start the fight off with Ben Jordan.  As Ben steps inside, the crowd goes abso-fuckin’-lutely crazy.  Ben makes it two steps before Mark Cross tags himself in.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Gena:  Cross rushes over to Gerald and the two come to blows.  Ben watches on, nodding his head at Cross.  Cross gets Gerald down to one knee and he comes crashing into his with a Shining Wizard!

Chad:  The crowd is coming back around to Mark Cross as Gerald is down on the mat.  Cross is about to go for a pin when Brother David comes rushing in.  He clubs Cross over the back a couple of times before throwing him into a free corner, shoulder first into the post.

Gena:  Gerald gets back up and David leaves the ring.  Gerald grabs Cross once more and throws him shoulder first into the ring post again.  He then picks Cross up and sets him on the top turnbuckle.  He climbs up to the second rope and hooks an arm around Cross.

Chad:  Gerald nails a Superplex early on, and the crowd can’t help but clap a little, even under the boos.  Gerald climbs on top of Cross and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Jenifer comes in and breaks up the cover.  She grabs Gerald’s leg and pulls him off.  She turns and winks at Brother David to blow him a kiss.  This causes Ginny to get angry as she steps inside.  She spins Jenifer around and slaps her across the face.

Chad:  She’s shouting at Jenifer, but Jenifer simply smiles before turning around and flooring Ginny with a hard right hook to the temple!  Meanwhile, Cross has gotten out from under Gerald and he reaches over to tag in Celeste.

Gena:  Gerald needs a breather, so he tags in Mavis.  Celeste and Mavis meet up in the center of the ring.  Celeste is willing to give Mavis some respect, but Mavis punches her right in the gut!  Celeste hunches over a bit and Mavis grabs onto her hair and sends her flying with a Hair Biel.

Chad:  Mavis is on the Underground Champion like a fly on shit as she pins her down to the mat, on her stomach.  She grabs Celeste’s hair and begins smashing her face into the mat repeatedly.  The referee admonishes her, but she doesn’t give up.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HER GO!

Gena:  Mavis risks disqualification with one more smash before getting up.  She steps back and composes herself with a deep breath.  Celeste holds onto her face as she uses her other hand to pull herself up.

Chad:  Mavis rushes at her with a Clothesline, sending her over the top!  But Celeste holds on enough to wind up on the apron.  Mavis grabs onto her hair and pulls her up, but Celeste rams her shoulder into Mavis’ midsection through the ropes.

Gena:  She then kicks Mavis in the face.  She steps through the ropes and nails Mavis with a charging Headbutt that floors the Shepherd Matriarch.  Celeste goes to town, stomping on Mavis while Ginny and Jenifer are busy still going at it on the outside now.

Chad:  Ginny is able to use the ring post to her advantage, nailing a Drop Toe Hold to Jenifer, face first into the post.  She then jumps on Jenifer’s back, throwing wild and angry punches and claws.

Gena:  Celeste grabs hold of Mavis and pulls her to her feet, setting her up for a Bulldog, but Mavis is able to hold on, and uses her strength advantage to throw Celeste crotch first into the ring post.  Which seems to be the Shepherd’s new weapon of choice.

Chad:  Mavis holds onto her back as she looks to tag Ginny in.  Ginny is still on Jenifer, and Mavis shouts at her.

Mavis:  God bless it, Ginny!  Get to the corner!

Chad:  Ginny listens and gets over to the corner for the tag.  Mavis and Ginny both stomp on the Underground Champion until the referee gets Mavis to take her place on the apron with her family.

Gena:  Ginny soon gives Celeste the same treatment, climbing on her back and throwing elbows, punches, and claws down the back.  Pure determination.  The Shepherds are very dominant in the ring tonight.

Chad:  Only because Ben is still itching to make it into the match.  Ginny finds herself in the position of power until Celeste uses the ropes to stand up slowly.  She turns around and rams Ginny into the corner.  Once doesn’t break the hold.  Neither does the second.

Gena:  Celeste walks over and tags in a slightly recovered Jenifer.  But slightly recovered is enough for her to climb inside and hammer Ginny across the face.  She then rips Ginny off and plants her on the mat with Le Coven Slam (Arn Anderson Spinebuster)!

Chad:  Jenifer goes for the cover, but before the referee can even count to ONE!... Mavis comes over and pulls Jenifer off.  She lifts her up into what would be the Salvation Slam (Glam Slam), but Celeste is able to soften the blow by catching Jenifer, and both go down.

Gena:  The referee gets Mavis back out to the apron once more, threatening disqualification once more.  Celeste rolls outside of the ring and rests as Ginny is the first to move.  She rolls over onto her stomach. Jenifer is able to prop up on her hands and knees.

Chad:  Jenifer slow crawls toward her corner as Ginny does the same.  Ginny, however, gets there first, tagging in Brother David.  Jenifer is a close second as she tags in Ben Jordan!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Gena:  Ben Jordan is once again legal.  He takes a step out once more to face David, but Cross tags himself in once more.  The fans are even more upset by this, and as Cross starts for David, Ben stops him and spins him around.  There are words happening.

Chad:  Yeah, and the looks on their faces let us know they aren’t exactly kind words.  Ben eventually bows out and steps onto the apron, causing the crowd to let out a sigh of disappointment.  But it comes just as David charges them, hitting a Body Smash into Cross’ own corner, and Ben makes the tag!

Crowd:  *MEGA MEGA POP!*

Gena:  Ben Jordan serves Brother David with several rapid right hooks.  As Ben puts David down on the mat, Gerald comes inside, only to get the same treatment!  As promised, Ben is slapping around Scooby and Scrappy Doo, and The Cockney King’s batteries are fully charged now!

Chad:  Clothesline to Gerald!  Gutwrench Suplex to Brother David!  Gerald spins him around, looking for the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter), but Ben ducks and wraps his arms around Gerald’s waist for Triple Rolling German Suplexes!

Gena:  Ginny gets inside of the ring to play big and bad as she spins Ben around, shouting at him and poking him in the chest as she does so.  Ben holds his hands up, explaining he won’t put his hands on a lady.  That’s when an angry Jenifer comes back in and tackles her to the ground!

Chad:  Celeste and Mother Mavis are back in the ring now, and the referee has seemingly lost control, but the fans are in seventh heaven, pardon the pun.  Ben Jordan waves David up to his feet and as David stumbles to them, ohhhhhhh!  That Hadta Hurt (Lungblower Powerbomb)!

Gena:  Ben rolls David off of him and goes to hook the leg, until Father Gerald rips Ben off of his son.  But out of nowhere… Cross spins Gerald around and hits the Ketteiteki Desaki (Tiger Driver ‘91)!  Jenifer has Ginny in the Kimura Lock!

Chad:  Ben looks over to Cross and points to Brother David.  He then leans down and sets Brother David up for the Crossing Jordan (Crossface)!  Cross glares on as David fights the hold for a while.  Ben continues to let Cross know that this is his future, just as David taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners, by way of submission… Le Coven, Mark “The Dragon” Cross, and “THE COCKNEY KING” BEN JORDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!

The crowd gives off a deafening roar as Ben lets go of Brother David.  He and Mark Cross meet face to face to “discuss” what just happened.  Neither man seems to like it, and they are separated slightly by Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix.  Both ladies try to talk sense into these guys as "Blame it on the Boom Boom" plays over the speakers.  However, there is no sense to be talked as both men once again meet face to face, nose to nose.  We focus on this scene as we go off the air.

Tune in next week for the special Episode 60 SCU Vs GRIME show!