Author Topic: Dinner Time  (Read 415 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
Dinner Time
« on: May 15, 2020, 06:54:22 PM »
 Dinner Time

We are at the hotel where all of the SCW superstars are located during the entire Corona situation, the camera crew are located at the restaurant. At one table we see Senor Vinnie and his friend Pete as they are eating, well Pete is still looking at his soup that is starting to get cold. Vinnie looks up from his plate and raises his eyebrow.

Vinnie: Unlike the rumors that some like to spread around Pete, but tomato soup is yuckie to eat served cold my amigo.

He stares at his friend as Pete hasn’t move an inch since he had spoken to him. Vinnie sighs as he takes his napkin to his mouth before snapping his fingers to call for a waiter. Finally a waiter comes towards him and holds enough distance from the two as Vinnie starts to talk to him.

Vinnie: Waiter, do you perhaps have some mineral water for my friend Pete???

The waiter looks at the cactus and scratches his head.

Waiter: The soup wasn’t good enough??

Vinnie shakes his head

Vinnie: No it’s not like that, Pete is lovesick, he misses his girlfriend as she is with the Barnharts.

The waiter looks at the cactus and then back at Vinnie as he is starting to think that the man is completely nuts

Waiter: His…. Uhm…, girlfriend???

Senor Vinnie looks at the waiter and stares at him with intensity.

Vinnie: Are you about to tell me that you do not know about Iris the British Bulldog?? The love of Pete’s life and the pet to Senor Bill and Senora Bea Barnhart???

Suddenly the waiter realises who Vinnie is and he nods his head understanding.

Waiter: I know who you are, I have been serving this old couple… well the man seemed like he was a hundred and this younger woman with a dog. They kept talking about this Pete and i wondered whether it was the Pitbull from down the road. But i guess it’s this…

He stares at Pete with amazement in his eyes.

Waiter: Pete….

Vinnie nods his head as he tells the waiter to get the glass of water so that Pete can drink away the bad taste in his mouth.

Vinnie: Finally a waiter that knows his way around this hotel restaurant Pete, pluse he is right. I mean seriously, Bill does look like an elderly person that needs his walking stick to keep him from falling down. He laughs as if he has hay fever. And to be honest?? I really cannot understand why i didnt ask him earlier to join me in my quest for immortality.

He scratches his chin as he suddenly looks at Pete as if he heard him say something.

Vinnie: Of course i need to await his answer to my proposition that i made last week, but surely he cannot refuse the temptation??

Pete: …..

Vinnie rolls his eyes to the stupendous answer from Pete.

Vinnie: To be my tag team partner you idiot, i mean seriously. For a cactus with the iq of 95,k you surely have an interesting way to see things Pete. But first i need to get rid of the new kid on the block.

Pete suddenly starts to hobble across the table, but stops when the waiter returns with the mineral water that Vinnie ordered for Pete earlier on.

Vinnie: No i didn’t say New Kids On The Block!! Don’t start with Mark Wahlbergs bigger brother Donnie!! He was clearly the nobody of the gang and we both know it!! No i was referring to El Dark.

Pete becomes quiet

Vinnie: Who?? El Dark, my hombre from Mexico. My opponent for this week, the one liner kid that mixes up things faster than any blender could and still has time to sound ridiculous at the same time. I guess you could say that he has the best and worst things a man could have combined to one pile of shit.

Pete: …..

Vinnie nods his head and becomes quiet for a moment or two.

Vinnie: I agree, i may sound harsh towards him. But hey, if I am not the one that tells him the truth through you, then who will? Nobody, i am here to show him the light and teach him a thing or two. I mean seriously??

El…, you don’t mind me calling you El right?? I meaan it’s obvious that Dark is your last name. So i prefer to just stick to first name basis if you don’t mind…, right??

Good.

He coughs a few times before grabbing his glass that is filled with orange juice and stares at it.

Vinnie: I know i could have ordered wine or champagne in this glass to show the world that i am sophisticated. I know, a big word that you have not gotten used to understand. But that’s okay, because as a former World champion in the annals of time of this company I know what pressure is all about amigo. And i can tell, you are the one that is really pressuring yourself to perform.. but why amigo??

Por que??

I tell you why, because until that moment comes that you have gained your first victory. You will be remembrered as a zero hit wonder, that’s right. And i can hear you ask, what is that?? That’s beneath the one hit wonder that many like to refer others to after winning their first match, their first title and so on… And that’s what I am.., unlike you I have garnered successes that i twill ultimately make you wonder why i am a one hit wonder???

Good question…, but the answer you won’t like amigo… because that one hit is the hit that I blast you across the head with before i knock you down fort he three count or the submission. Because that is what I do.. that’s what makes me who I am… The Mariachi of Wrestling, the man who to this very day the most respected underdog in the history of this company.. and you?? Well i guess like i already have said.. a zero hit wonder… It’s time for you to see the light and wake up.. you won’t beat me amgio…. You never will, because before your mind pulls the strings of a mere thought of a success, I will already cut the oxygen from underneath your brain and beat you.. it’s that simple amgio…

Until Sunday El…, until Sunday.