Author Topic: Unleash the Crazy  (Read 476 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Unleash the Crazy
« on: May 08, 2020, 03:27:51 PM »
 The clock sitting next to a queen size bed chimes as the time reads eleven o’clock in the morning. Violet Amelia Holt had been up for at least three hours as her blonde hair with pink streaks is tossed up into a messy bun. The weather outside doesn’t look to be pleasant as she stands two feet from the balcony doors. Her arms are loosely crossed over her chest. Her eyes watch the droplets of rain fall onto the ground in a circular pattern. As she is focused on the rain, her baby sister steps out from the bathroom. Her hands are holding a towel against her damp hair as she looks over at Violet.

“Everything alright Violet,” Shelby says softly. “Have you ever watched the rain Shelby?” Violet asks her while keeping her eyes pointed towards the glass door. “What does watching the rain have to do with anything?” Shelby returns with a question of her own.

“It has everything to do with Climax Control,” Violet vaguely answers as Shelby tilts her head to the side. “I’m pretty sure Bea Barnhart isn’t watching a rain. She wants to beat you,” Shelby fires back as Violet chuckles.

“That lucky bitch wouldn’t know how to beat if her life depended on it. Each time we faced off, I dominated her ass all over that ring. Also those submissions she loves talking about weren’t expertly applied. I just didn’t have the energy to kick out. However, she hasn’t been able to beat someone of importance,” Violet responds as Shelby crosses the carpet floor and stands next to her sister.

“Do you think have daddy in your corner is going to be the difference maker?” asks Shelby.

“Shelby, I didn’t ask daddy to team with me. I know that he isn’t the wrestler he once was before we came along. Bea and Bill are the ones who challenged us because she was afraid of me. It’s so obvious that my victory scared her to the point she needed her husband to fight her battles. Little do they know that daddy and I are going to give them the biggest beating they have ever received since joining Sin City Wrestling,” Violet answers confidently.

“I am out to prove a major point Bea. I’m out to prove that beating Dani Weston wasn’t a one time thing. What are you out to prove Bea? Are you out to prove you are the best? Are you happy playing second fiddle to your pathetic husband? I bet it eats away at you inside they your husband is more successful than you will become. The fact you failed at winning the Bombshell Roulette. Let’s not forget, you two lost your very first mixed tag match against the Tigers. How do you expect to beat a father daughter team who has teamed together before?” Violet says as Shelby looks at her.

“Have you spoke to Grace?” Shelby asks as Violet looks over her shoulder at her baby sister. “Why would you even mention that name in my presence?” Violet answers. Shelby gulps a little as she backs up a bit. “She is our sister whether you like it or not,” Shelby says as Violet grumbles. “That bitch is no sister of mine,” Violet mentions as Shelby shakes her head.

It had been three years since Charlotte Grace and Violet had spoken to each other. Charlotte had done the unthinkable by sleeping with Violet’s ex-fiancé. When Violet found out, she and Charlotte broke out into a fist fight where Charlotte broke Violet’s nose. Ever since then, the two of them haven’t been in the same room without her father present.

“Shelby, you should have known better. Now you are going to be responsible for why Bea Barnhart will be needing crutches to help her out of Go Gym. You see Bea. This match isn’t going to be for the faint at heart. I plan on destroying you. I know for a fact that my daddy is going to hurt your husband. The Holts are going to show why we are the most dangerous wrestlers on the planet.

Bea better say her prayers and take her vitamins. Because I’m going to unleash FIVE FEET OF CRAZY all over her cocky bitch ass.”