Author Topic: Dustin's return  (Read 491 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Dustin's return
« on: May 07, 2020, 04:55:48 PM »
 For the past three days, Violet and Dustin have been training non stop in her father's private gym on the strip of Las Vegas. "Keep your hands up," Dustin shouts at his daughter as they work on their blocking techniques. Violet is trying very hard to block her father's kicks but she keeps getting struck with kicks to her side. "That hurts," she whines as Dustin changes up his approach. "We should work on your submission defense," he suggests as Violet strikes back with a hard jab to the side of her father's head. "You should keep your hands up," she joked as Dustin catches her right fist before twisting her into an armbar.

"No fair," she screams as Dustin continues to apply pressure to her arm. "Why didn't you keep your eyes on the ball?" asks Dustin as he leans up while placing his back on top of her. "Why are we doing this?" she asks while trying to figure out away out of the armbar. "Think about it Violet," he answers her vaguely while transitioning into a different armbar. Violet uses this opportunity to get between Dustin's legs and throws him over her head. "Great counter," he says in between small breaths. Dustin takes a minute to catch his breath as Violet uses her free hand to rub the muscle that was being hyperextended during the armbar.

"Daddy, what are we going to do about those nasty Barnharts?" Violet asks while sitting crossed legged on the gym floor. "Well, we are going to do what we do best my dear. We going to give those two idiots a fight they will never forget," he answers her. Violet hangs her head a bit as Dustin outstretches his legs while looking at his daughter. "Bill Barnhart has no idea what is waiting for him come Sunday. He wants to talk about educating me but has no idea how educated I am through my years in this industry. He wants to make claims that I'm a shell of my former self which might be the case but I'm determined to shove my fist right down his throat," he tells her as she smiles with joyfulness in her eyes. "Daddy, I know you will teach that fat bastard a thing or two about respect. I can't wait to make that stupid bitch eat her own words," Violet adds as Dustin stands up to his feet.

"My entire career has been proving people wrong. Everyone has said that I'm not a wrestler but yet I've won more matches using wrestling holds then anything else. Bill will find out just how good I am. I'm going to outwrestle him to the point of no return. His world will crumble beneath his own weight after I target each of his bad knees. You see Bill. I am a student of the game. I have been known to be one of the most dangerous minds in professional wrestling. The fact I have my own signature match is proof in the pudding. Barnhart should have been focusing on his upcoming title match with the future of this business. Instead, he wants to pick a fight with someone who can injury him," Dustin says with a smirk.

"My daughter will avenge her previous falls to your pathetic wife. It's funny really. Your first tag team match ended in a loss to an established team. I hate to be the bearer of bad news Bill but you're tag team woes will continue as we hand you another loss. Violet and I are going to show the world just how well we work as a team. You claim that I'm overprotective. No, I've just been in this business long enough as I have you know what dangers lurk around every corner. My daughter knows that I will let her do her thing. I just don't want her to get into trouble before it's time. The Barnharts are going to get the first class beating that they have ever received. Violet and I are looking forward to it."