Author Topic: Did I forget to write a segment?  (Read 5345 times)

Offline The Monstimals

• View Profile
Did I forget to write a segment?
« on: April 24, 2020, 11:18:03 PM »
 I just looked at the reposted card and had no idea the deadline for segments was today. Sorry I haven't done one and I know I clearly should have double checked, but with personal issues I had, I lost track as I thought it was segments to be sent for this Sunday. Obviously it wasn't so I apologise for staff on not sending one in.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Did I forget to write a segment?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 06:15:04 PM »
 My apologies. I forgot to specify for Sunday, so you still have about 24 hours to do a segment. That goes for anyone wanting to do a segment.

For GRIME members, it's business as usual. For SCU folks looking to do a segment, this episode is a Purge, so segments should include that element.

For the newcomers looking to do segments, please contact me. I will have a lot of free time to work with you on these segments should you wish to do them. Otherwise, we're back to an SCU dominated show next week, and we'd love to get introduced to you four (Donovan/Bently, Cordelia, and Coby). If pointers are needed, I am available then as well.

Sorry to flood your post, Fizz. I just wanted to clarify that there's still plenty of time for a segment, and to make light of my mistake.

Offline The Monstimals

• View Profile
Re: Did I forget to write a segment?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 05:49:40 PM »
I know for sure I forgot to write a segment for this show. I want to apologise to all the staff here and the opponents of the tag title match nevertheless for my lack of effort on this show. I was certain the deadline was Sunday but turns out they are now Fridays, and I wasn't aware of that. Now I am and will make much more of an effort to show up with a segment the next show. I feel stupid for not noticing the change, and more so I pulled a no show because of my lack of attention. Won't happen again and I apologise for it.

Offline The Monstimals

• View Profile
Re: Did I forget to write a segment?
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 06:36:27 PM »
Also, whoever handles Skag, I'd love to work on doing segments with you with Lord Raab, considering you had your character speak in German which Lord Raab is also German too. I'd love to get in contact with you, but I don't know who the handler is behind the Skag character. We can easily have the pair of them interact and do German language type segments.

When comes to Lord Raab and Skag facing off or even when Samuel faces off with Skag, this would be one of the rare times that Lord Raab will do the majority of the talking in the segment cos Henry Losak (The Monstimals manager) has no understanding of German. So hit me up via PM's or state who you are, and we can work on something together.