Author Topic: Give 'Em The Old Razzle-Dazzle  (Read 3969 times)

Offline theFame

• View Profile
Give 'Em The Old Razzle-Dazzle
« on: April 23, 2020, 11:56:55 PM »
 GIVE EM THE OLD RAZZLE-DAZZLE

“There’s something about the grandeur of Los Angeles. Hollywood, Tinseltown, The City of Angels; the list goes on and on. Could you imagine the sheer amount of mass that has walked the streets of Hollywood? The beautiful faces that come to the city with delusions of making it to the bigtime? Imagine the amount of feet that have walked over the stars on the Walk of Fame. Imagine all of those little girls and boys that dream of following in the footsteps of Frank Sinatra, Meryl Streep, Cher, or any of the other people who society have deemed worthy of being immortalized for their contribution to entertainment. Imagine the amount of tears that have been shed when those bozos realize that they have nothing more than a pipe-dream. All those years of dreaming about becoming the next house-hold name, absolutely wasted. I don’t care who you are, you’ve dreamed about fame. You’ve at some point in your life, lusted for fortune and security. Hell, I’ve done it too. I have no shame in admitting that at some point in my life, I thought that I’d be the next Justin Timberlake. Except, there’s a big difference between myself and the average delusion-filled hack. See, I realized that singing wasn’t going to be my way into notoriety, so I stopped fawning for it. Instead, I focused myself on the tangible. I’m an enigmatic athlete, and I followed that. See, I grew up in Los Angeles. I’ve rubbed shoulders with many of the Hollywood elite, and I’m not even famous. I was raised in Calabasas. My father is one of the most sought after Cosmetic Surgeons on the west coast. Thanks to him, I’ve gotten to rub shoulders, and body parts with so many young starlets who didn’t even know they we’re already on their last two minutes of their fifteen minutes of fame.

I’ve never thrown my connections to do anything in life. I was a collegiate athlete who easily could have gone Pro, but I didn’t. See, I guess I guess I get bored easily. I look for new and exciting ways to get my willy hard. I was a damn good amateur wrestler, so when the opportunity presented itself to try professionally, I jumped on it. Hell, I don’t think anyone can blame me for finding a unique payday. Look at my little sister, Delta has found a way to turn her love for social media into a way to shepherd children into thinking that she’s some depressed mess. I never thought that I would get weasled into one of her plans, but I guess that’s what I get for fucking thinking.”

It was an eerily quiet Thursday morning. Given the circumstances that currently befall the world, the ambiance in most places land on the eerie side. Well, that’s everywhere except the temporary Casa De La Rayne. There has to be a special kind of idiot that would give the Rayne siblings carte blanche inside of a swanky hotel. While the two siblings would typically use this as an opportunity to party, they are shockingly being well-behaved. Inside room 539, Delta Rayne has set up a creative studio of sorts. The professional setup including her own personal lighting, is set up directly in the living room area of the room. Seated on the couch are the Rayne siblings, Donovan and Delta.

“Alright bitches, welcome back to Casa De La Rayne. I’m the Queen of Your Wet Dreams, Delta. This is my brother, Donovan, I guess you thirsty bitches already know that. Now, as accustomed on my channel, Thursday’s in quarantine means it’s time to answer all of the questions you dicks and chicks slid into my DMs with. Now, usually I would go ahead and have my friend Dakota read the questions, but he’s obvious not here. So, that’s why my beautiful brother that you hoes thirst over, is here.”

Looking up at the camera, Donovan smirks. Turning his attention over to his sister, he lets out a soft laugh.

“Do I sense the slightest tinge of jealousy sis? I mean, you know my face brings you hella viewers.”

Rolling her eyes, Delta looks down at the iPhone in her hand.

“The only thing you bring me is drama because you fucked all my friends. Now, can you just get this on the road, I don’t want to have to stay in this damn hotel room all day.”

Once again laughing, Donovan looks right into the camera.

“Alright freaks, let’s see what you thirsty ass dudes had to say to my sister this week.”

Looking down at the phone. Donovan lets out a small gasp, before turning his attention over to his sister.

”Alright so, first question is from your good friend Lana Kyle. So, when was the last time you fucked my boyfriend, you skanky bitch?”

Looking up at the camera in shock, Delta throws her phone down to her side. With an intense stare, she lets out a screech.

”First of all, you hoe. He was my boyfriend first, you seem to forget that. Like, you totally forget that you were sucking his dick when he was talking about marrying me. Joshie was always mine. You came in and stole him from me, you dopey bitch. Second of all, nobody wants your fake influencer ass body. Honey, you forget that you were begging me to get my dad to correct that fuckin’ bad ass boob job. You really wanna sit here and call me out for fucking my ex, really? You were the bitch that wanted to eat my kitty-kat forgot? You were the one who wanted to find your way into my relationship for a little menage-a-trois. Don’t fuck with me, I will end you, bitch. Okay, enough about this dopey hoe who’s just mad that I ride my ex-man better than she does, NEXT!”

Donovan flashes his sister a quizzical look, taking a deep breath, he shakes his head. After showing his slight disapproval, he looks down at the phone once more.

”What the fuck is wrong with you? Okay, next question, this comes from Becca Laborde in New Orleans. Delta, I’ve been following you vlogs for a long time now. I love your honesty. The world wants to know… have you ever fucked Bentley?”

Donovan looks at Delta, the two meet each other’s gaze. She lets out a soft laugh, before she turns her face to the camera and begins to laugh nervously.

”Um… listen, Bentley and I have been friends for a few years now. He’s my brother’s best friend, I mean of course I’ve fucked him once or twice. He was there for me in many of my meltdowns. I mean, what are male friends for if not to give you dick when you think you’re about to be completely crazy. I mean, it hasn’t happened in forever, and honestly, it was great so I don’t know why it hasn’t happened again. I’m just a dick-deprived bitch okay, sometimes we have to use the dick that’s closest to us. It’s simple as that bitches.”

Letting out a deep sigh, Donovan looks back at his sister.

”You’re not keeping that question in this right?”

Looking at her brother and scoffing, Delta throws her right hand up and puts it in his face.

”You know that I’m completely unfiltered, I want everyone to know my life. That question is definitely staying in there, cause we’re live hoe. Besides, Bentley loved this tight… you know what. Okay, next question, bitch.”

This time, with a deeper roll of his eyes, Donovan once again looks down at his phone. After a moment, he looks back up and stares blankly at Delta.

”Okay, now we finally have a normal question. Delta, have you trained with your brother and Bentley to become a professional wrestler as well?”

With four long bats of her eyelashes, Delta stares into the camera.

”Honeys, we all know that this bitch is really supportive. I have been with both my bro and Bentley from step one. These two mother fuckers have beeen working hella hard to hone their craft. I’m not made to be a wrestler, but I’m going to be do whatever I can to help them succeed. Hell, I’ll even put a dick in my mouth if I have to.”

Shaking his head at his sister’s statement once more, he then reaches over, and places his hand over her mouth.

”What in the hell is wrong with you? I don’t need you talking about sucking dick to expand me and Bentley’s careers. Girl, you know that we’re both talented enough that we don’t need you to give got out gawk gawks to anyone who might have something to say about our futures.”

Delta raises her hands up towards her face, and forcibly removes Donovan’s hand from over her mouth.

”Fuck off, you didn’t have to put your hand into my face like that! Bruh, I wasn’t being serious, you  know that. Well, maybe I would in the future. You know, I am just trying to help you idiots out. Fuck me for trying to be a bomb ass, down ass sister right? Look, how about we go ahead and get to the last question so I don’t have to be seated with your fucking ass.”

Letting out a forceful scof, Donovan stands up from the couch, looking down at his little sister.

”Fuck off ight. Why don’t you read your little questions for yourself. You’re so fucking annoying.”

Donovan walks out of the shot. Letting out a deep sigh, Delta stares at the camera. It seems as though her emotions were getting the best of her. With tears rolling down her face, she begins to whimper while attempting to speak.

”All I do is fucking try to help out everyone, and no one fucking cares. Like, why does my life have to be like that? Oh my god, this is why I’m always depressed. Guys, I can’t do this, I’m sorry. Make sure to follow me on all social media and cheer me up with your love and likes. This has been Delta, the queen of your wet dreams, signing off.”

As Donovan goes over to the stop the recording, Delta wipes the tears away from her eyes. She puts her head down for a moment, before picking it back up and begins to laugh.

”God, my followers are fucking stupid. My phone will not stop vibrating. They really think that you hurt my feelings. God, I think I’m almost too good at this up and coming depressed social media influencer thing.”

Donovan crosses his arms over his chest and nods in positive acknowledgement.

”I have to admit, I didn’t you knew what you were doing, but even I’m starting to get a lot backlash for making my little sister cry. These little teenage girls really enjoy you. I can’t wait to see what you do when Bentley and I make our debut for Sin City Underground. I have to admit, I was hesitant about involving you, but I definitely think you’re going to make this ride so much more worth it.”

Standing up from the couch, Delta skips over to her brother, and throws her arms around him for a hug.

”Bro, we’re about to rule the entire fucking world. I cannot fucking wait.”

Wrapping his arms around his sister, Donovan embraces his little sister. They did not have the perfect sibling relationship, but they always have done whatever it took to make sure that they were both okay. Donovan and Delta have each other’s backs through thick and thin, no matter what obstacles stand in their way, or who they have to step over to attain the dreams that they covet so dearly.