Author Topic: Path of Violence stop 1  (Read 476 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Path of Violence stop 1
« on: March 19, 2020, 08:31:57 PM »
 "That's my favorite part," a voice rings out as light shows off the 45 inch television that is mounted on the north wall. Violet is holding a medium sized television remote in her left hand as her tongue is lapping around her lips. She seems rather proud of her actions as she watches the replay of last night's Climax Control. "Look at the way that bitch's head smacks off the floor," she mentions while pausing the video and rewinding it back. She continues to watch the replay when Shelby comes walking into the living room carrying  a bowl full of extra butter style popcorn. "Are we still watching this sis?" asks Shelby in between handfuls.

Violet gave out a loud groan before looking at her sister. "What kind of question is that? You know damn well that I'm going to watch Bea Barnhart getting her ass handed to her by me over and over," she answered. Shelby rolled her eyes while tossing three kernels of popcorn into her mouth. "Where's pop?" Violet wonders as Shelby shrugs her shoulders. "I have no idea," she responds with a mouthful of popcorn. Violet eyes her little sister while slipping off her bed. She places her feet on the rough carpet as her hand hovers over toward her cell phone sitting on the end table. "Nothing," she mutters while standing up off the bed. She looks over at the television while shaking her head. "I need to do something with this mop," she talks to herself.

Shelby continues to munch on popcorn as she watches her sister just bouncing around like a jumping bean. Violet glides across the floor and stops in front of her dresser. She gathers some clothes for a shower as she turns to look at her sister. "I'll be in the shower. If dad calls then answer," she says while looking at Shelby. Shelby holds up her thumb while reaching for the television remote. Violet steps into her bathroom and closes the door. The sound of water echoes through the wall as Shelby changes the channel to an episode of Looney Tunes. She starts giggling under her breath while munching on more popcorn. As she begins to put another kernel into her mouth, she feels something vibrating her right leg. "What the," she yammers to herself as pulls out her cell phone. She looks at the locked screen and sees a picture of her father. She shrieks a little before answering the phone. "Hey dad," she says still with popcorn in her mouth.

"Where's your sister Shelby," he says in response. "She's in the shower," she retorts. "When she gets out, have her call me," he replies before cutting the call off. Shelby stars at her phone while shaking her head. "I love you too dad," she mumbles as Violet steps out of the shower wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top. Her blonde hair was sporting some new pink stripes as she tosses the towel onto the floor. "Who was that?" she asks. "Dad," is all Shelby says while keeping her eyes onto the television screen. "What's wrong?" asks Violet. "He didn't want to talk to me. He seemed very upset," Shelby says.

Violet gulped as she sunk onto her bed. Shelby looks over at her sister after stepping out of the bathroom. "What's with the long face?" asks Shelby. "Dad's not happy with me," she answers. Shelby chuckles. "What a shock," comments Shelby. "He's not happy with how I attacked Bea. He said he wanted to see more brutality and felt that I was half assing it," adds Violet. "I thought he would blow his stack because you were following his footsteps," mentions Shelby. "He was pleased that I gave into my frustrations but wasn't happy with my approach. He's sorry about not talking to you. He was busy trying to find a way to hold ViolentMania," replies Violet. Shelby let out a sigh as she pulls up the Sin City Wrestling website. "Are you prepared for Jessie Salco?" asks Shelby.

"I am fully prepared to face that piece of shit. What has Jessie Salco done lately to be even considered an actual threat? She has failed in the last few matches. She couldn't even get past the first round of the BFTP tournament. I don't blame her though. She had a worthless tag team partner in Denise's father. Even before then, she hasn't won many matches lately. Not that I can say anything, I do plan on changing that," Violet begins as Shelby is just now recording this on her cell phone.

"Bea Barnhart, she has been a thorne in my side for a long time. She will soon get hers after I take out this wanna be metal chick. Jessie Salco wrestles with the same mindset as me. However, I have watched some of her old matches. She is careless with her moves. She wrestles with her emotions not with her brain. She will soon find herself on the wrong end of the purple rainmaker. Just think of it, my first victory will come from throwing that little bitch all over the ring. She has no idea what is in store," adds Violet as she gets up off the bed. She walks over toward her wrestling bag and slings it across her shoulder.

"If you think what I did to Bea was mind blowing then keep watching Climax Control. Because I'm going to introduce Jessie to the Five Feet of Crazy. She will have no idea what will hit her. Everyone will be talking about me and then I will continue my path of violence until I get my hands wrapped around Bea. Until then, keep your eyes peeled and watch for sparks," finishes Violet as Shelby stops recording.