Author Topic: #TEAMHUGSNCUDDLES  (Read 533 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
#TEAMHUGSNCUDDLES
« on: March 13, 2020, 10:41:30 PM »
 Scene One: TEAM DEATH HUG OR TEAM HUGS N CUDDLES???

When: Wednesday, 3/11, early afternoon
Where: The Merchandise Office

*The scene opens up with Candy walking into the merchandise office of SCW with a folder in her arms and a bag over her shoulder, and of course a big ass grin on her face. She walked up to one of the people and put the folder down*

DESIGNER: Can I help you?

CANDY: As a matter of fact, you can! I have a ton of sketches of ideas for merchandise for Team Hugs N Cuddles!

DESIGNER: Team Hugs N Cuddles?

CANDY: Yeah! Me and James for the Blast From The Past tournament!

DESIGNER: I was informed the team name was Team Death Hug.

*Candy shook her head.*

CANDY: Nooooooo … that’s not a nice name. Death Hug doesn’t make you think warm, fuzzy thoughts. Now… Team Hugs N Cuddles make you think of… hugs… AND CUDDLES!!!

DESIGNER: Well, we kind of already have a prototype shirt waiting for approval from management… I could show it to you if you want?

CANDY: If its the one that James showed me on Twitter… that just won’t do.

DESIGNER: Why not?

CANDY: Not enough glitter… and sparkles…

*She paused for a moment and looked like she was thinking real hard.*

CANDY: Ouch… I got a brain pain…

*She then looked like an idea hit her, and she perked up.*

CANDY: TEAM GLITTERSPARKLES!!! THATS EVEN BETTER!!!

*The worker just raised an eyebrow, showing a little irritation at being distracted from her job.*

CANDY: Well, I have some ideas. See…

*She started taking out various pieces of paper from her folder and laying them on the desk. They were pictures of shirts that were mostly drawn in crayon, and had glitter glue used to make the designs. The worker rubbed her temples in frustration.*

DESIGNER: Look, I just make the designs and then send them to my manager for approval. If you have ideas you can go to them. I have stuff to do… And you should be focusing on your big match instead of some stupid shirt.

CANDY: See… that’s where you are WRONG! I am trying to get some shirts made so that we can be UNIFIED out there. Be a TEAM! We need a team shirt! A proper one! One with glitter, and sparkles, and PINK! LOTS OF PINK!!! So that when we go out there our opponents KNOW we are a team and that they don't stand a chance

DESIGNER: Well… I am pretty sure they understand the concept of you two being a team.

CANDY: And we won our last match as a team… so it’s time to make this official! So are ya gonna help me make a shirt or not?

DESIGNER: I’ll see what I can do. Go somewhere else and focus on your match… I’ll get some shirt designs drawn up when I have a moment. Just… for the love of god… go be anywhere but here, ok?

CANDY: OKIE DOKIE ARTICHOKIE!

*Candy then skipped out of the room, a huge smile on her face. The scene faded to black*

So… this week is a bit different! My title is on the line, but so is James’s. I know he just won his title and isn’t ready to lose it yet, and neither am I. I LOVE being the Bombshell Roulette Champion! It’s so much fun, like, all the time! You never know what is gonna happen! And that’s the same this week. You don’t know who is gonna win, who could lose their title… it’s all left up to chance and that’s kinda scary. What if me and James have issues as a team this week? Not like that would happen cuz Team Hugs N Cuddles are super awesome and the best! And, I got a good partner in James. I trust him in that ring, like I have never trusted any tag partner other than Marcus. I know he is gonna do what he has to do, and he knows I will too.

But… Denise is a bit of a confusing person. One minute she is calling me names, and the next she says she respects me. Now, I know I’m not the smartest crayon in the tool shed… but I’m not stupid. I know that people who respect each other don’t call each other names. It just doesn’t work that way. So, I don’t know what to think of Denise. I guess I’ll just have to see how she plays things out in that ring, won’t I?

And Jake… well he seems nice. He really wanted to team up with me in the tournament. It didn’t end up working out but that’s ok! Sometimes things happen the way they are supposed to, even if it isn’t what you want. But like I said, it’s ok! Because that’s just how things are.

I am so excited to go out there and have this match. It’s going to be a super duper amount of fun! Now… if only we could settle on a team name!

#TEAMHUGSNCUDDLES

OOC: I'm sorry this rp is not up to par. I have been dealing with a family emergency all week, a loved one is at the end of their multiple year fight against cancer... and about to lose their fight... so i'm sorry i just couldn't get into a "Candy" frame of mind this week

user posted image