Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep. 53: The Purge (Results)  (Read 3088 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 53: The Purge (Results)
« on: March 15, 2020, 02:34:40 AM »

\'user
SCU Underground Ep 53, comes from the Sala Transilvania Sibiu, Transylvania, Romania. In front of a live audience on March, 12th, 2020 at 11:59pm PST
Note All segments are due to the Underground account no later than TUESDAY March 10th, 2020 at 11:59pm PST

Liam: Welcome everyone to GRIME Wrestling! The best wrestling company in the world. You want that soft shit then tune in next week to SCU Underground 54. Now while Tad looks for two people to do the job Chad and Gena wish they can do. Tonight’s play by play will be called by yours truly!!!! And…. By Transylvania very own….!!!!! Raisa Jeckel!!!!

Crowd: Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap! Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap! Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap! Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap!

During all of the ruckus the crowd is making for the surprise of Raisa, we find ourselves backstage by the loading dock to the venue.  The camera focuses in on the door for a moment before it pops open and slides up.  The back end of a truck is opened and several people flood inside quickly, wearing masks over their faces, but not looking like the GRIME members.  However, after a rush of people, we see a woman in a cat mask, but it’s clear that it’s Valentina with the ponytail and the outfit.  She walks out and takes in a deep breath as she’s followed closely behind by Shooter Reed, Ozzie, and Ray Ray, all simply wearing eye patches.  Val looks back to him with a bit of a surprised look on her face.

Valentina:  I’m honestly shocked that you showed up.  Maybe I was wrong about you.

Shooter: How come every time I walk into this place I got you hangin from my nutsack. It’s gettin pretty sad, Chola. I think ya need to detox off of the LOHT.

Val stares at Shooter for a second and just blinks. She takes a deep breath and pinches the bridge of her nose.

Valentina: Look, gringo… I'm not trying to be a bitch here. I'm actually just trying to build the SCU army numbers. To show these GRIME pendejos that we're not just easy pickings. You showed up and I'm grateful for that.

Val let's her last few words hang in the air for a second before looking right at Shooter.

Valentina: But this whole thing you got going on here?

Val moves her hand to motion that she's speaking of Shooter's entire being.

Valentina: Has got to get over itself. I don't want you. I have a boyfriend who is twice the man you will ever be. So don't read so far into my kindness.

Shooter, followed by Ozzie and Ray Ray, bursts out into obnoxious, over the top laughter.

Shooter: We all know that’s bullshit bae bae. Everyone sees it. Ya can’t even go twenty minutes without tweeting bout ya Homeboy. But look… ima be real witchyu.

Shooter places his hand on her shoulder.

Shooter: If it means that much to ya, I’ll let ya touch it for just a couple seconds.

Val reaches back and slaps Shooter across the face, but then realizes she’s made a lot of noise.  She flips her hair over her shoulder and turns.

Valentina:  I’m going to be real with you, too, Shooter.  Every time you mention “it”, I want to touch it less and less, which is bad, considering the desire to touch it started at zero.

Ozzie covers his mouth as he watches Val.  He then looks to Ray Ray who says “Damn”. Shooter stops the smile and gets angry.

Shooter: That’s the last time you put your Hep C hands on my face ya trashy bitch. Do you know who I am? You don’t put your hands on this Homeboy. I am the LOHT. I am the future. You just a slut that’s tryna her close to greatness. And it’s pathetic.

Val shrugs and starts to walk into the venue.  The sight of broken glass and turned over light posts set a somber tone that makes her slow her step slightly.

Valentina:  This is trashy. This right here.  These… people… if you can call them that… are the trash. Not me.  So if you want me to stop slapping that little rat-like face of yours, then you will show me at least a shred of respect. Because, baby, this pimp hand strong…

Shooter: Ok. I’ll take care of these grimey fuckers. But I’m not doing it for your stank ass. I’m doing it for the millions of LOHT fans that need me. I’m doing it for SCU, who needs me. I’m doing it for Mark Cross, who’s bitch ass still has MY title, and I’ll do it for Grime…..cuz they just puttin on a show tryna get me to acknowledge them.

Valentina:  Like GRIME does when we’re just trying to put on a show to get you to acknowledge us?  They come in and ruin our chances of ever getting your attention. That’s why I’m here, gringo.

Val chuckles with sarcasm.  After their exchange, Val walks around the corner to spot Grey, Crimson, Light Blue, and Yellow standing around with their chains in their hands.  They have someone in a red devil mask on their knees with a chain wrapped around their neck.  Crimson is pulling tightly on the chain as the others laugh in the devil’s face. Val whispers.

Valentina:  We got the numbers to stop them.  Let’s move.

Shooter: Ya need to slow your role a bit Chola. We don’t even know who that is.

Valentina:  Why?  Are you scared now? Please...  

Val doesn’t even give Shooter the opportunity to respond as she charges forward and clubs Crimson across the back of the head.  She turns to punch Grey in the face.  Grey responds with a punch of her own, and Val hits a Spinning Heel Kick.  Shooter runs up on Light Blue and crashes a jar of thumbtacks over the back of his head.

Shooter: Ya just done got Shot…...biiitch Hash Tag LOHT up in this bitch.

The devil turns around and begins helping by grabbing Crimson by the mask and tries to rip it off.  Crimson pulls the devil’s mask off to reveal Debbi Ruin.  Debbi grabs the back of Crimson’s head and bounces it off of the nearby catering table, which is only a mess of smeared food and turned over trays.  Crimson rushes her against the wall as Val is flipped over on top of the table.  Crimson shoves elbows into Val’s face.

Valentina:  A little help here!

Debbi Ruin comes around just as an angel mask with long blonde hair rounds the corner and charges into Crimson.  Grey spins her around and punches her with a chain, cracking the plastic mask to show off part of Stacy Ruin’s face.  Shooter just watches as Yellow soaks it all in.  However, Light Blue turns around after having received the jar to the back of the head.

Light Blue:  You aren’t very smart, are you?

Shooter: Smart? Motha fucka I’m the Homeboy of Hustletown. Who tf is you?

Light Blue cracks his knuckles, towering over Shooter. He goes to remove his mask, but Yellow stops him from removing it.  Shooter puffs out his chest and looks right past the light blue X’s over his eyes.  He takes a step forward until Light Blue roars.  Shooter steps backward and pushes Ozzie and Ray Ray at him, making Yellow howl in delight.  They move in on Ozzie and Ray Ray as Shooter runs for his life, disappearing back around the corner.

Valentina:  You asshole!

Shooter throws up the deuces as he runs.

Shooter: Peace out trout. Holla at ya boy later

Val groans as she grabs one of the sterno cans still on fire and she smashes it against the head of Grey, setting the hood ablaze.  Grey stumbles off, screaming, but the Ruins find themselves both put through a table after Crimson Powerbombs Debbi on top of Stacy.  Val kicks Crimson in the back as Light Blue picks Ray Ray up and hits a Death Valley Driver over an equipment box.  Yellow hits a leg sweep on Ozzie and then hits a Moonsault off of the same equipment box!

Valentina:  Oh shit…

Crimson turns around and grabs Val by the hair and flings her into a wall.  She then does a Hair Mare over the broken glass.  Yellow then hands Crimson a nearby light pole piece, and she begins hammering away at Val with it, knocking her out cold.  She then dumps the equipment box over on top of her, and Ray Ray slides off and onto the floor where Light Blue stomps away at him, and Yellow mounts Ozzie and punches away with pyramid studded leather gloves.  And there’s nothing that can be done with security being suspended. The chaos continues as we move back to ringside.

\'user Vs \'user

First Blood Match
Jacob Johnson vs Rory Rockefeller

The lights flash over the ringside area before settling on the center of the ring.  He waves as the audience cheers to see him back.  He then raises the microphone up to his lips.

Liam:  Ladies and gentlemen!  Welcome to GRIME Wrestling!  Your opening contest is a First Blood Match!

From one side of the crowd, Jacob Johnson rushes through the crowd and leaps over the barricade, getting the audience fired up before he jogs up the ring steps.

Liam:  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from San Diego, CA standing at 6’3” and weighing in at 200lb, he is… Jacob Johnson!!!

Jacob nods his head as he settles into his corner.  From the other side of the crowd, Rory shoves his way through the audience, getting in people’s faces as he comes to the barricade.  He steps over it and tosses an empty bottle to the ground, shattering it.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand his opponent, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’6” and weighing in at 277lb, he is Rory Rockefeller!!!

Rory climbs onto the apron and looks out to the booing audience and shakes his head.  He steps inside of the ring and backs up to his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Jacob and Rory look across the ring at one another.  They step toward the middle of the ring to get things started.  The fans are expecting raw brutality tonight and these two get to set the tone.

Raisa:  Jacob meets Rory in the midsection with a punch to the gut.  Rory hits an uppercut, and Jacob stumbles back into the ropes.  He does a Baseball Slide and nails Rory right in the nuts.

Liam:  Rory goes down to one knee, holding onto his crotch.  Jacob stands up and begins throwing punches at Rory’s forehead, trying to bust him open.

Raisa:  Rory’s seeing stars now and he keeps taking the shots like a champ.  He finally grabs Jacob’s wrist and twists.  He gets up to his feet and then picks Jacob up and drops him over the top rope, crotch first.

Liam:  These two seem to be obsessed with each other’s crotches.  I could really get behind this match.  Rory then gives the top rope a few hard shakes until Jacob tumbles off and bounces off the apron.

Raisa:  Rory climbs to the apron and then drops off with an elbow to Jacob’s head as he’s standing up.  Rory goes to whip Jacob into the ring steps, but Jacob reverses it with all his might.

Liam:  Rory collides with the steps and falls over them.  Jacob then throws up the apron and begins pulling out objects from underneath.  He throws a trash can, a set of wrenches, a broomstick, and a sledgehammer.

Raisa:  Sledgehammer it is.  Jacob begins walking over toward Rory and he slams the sledgehammer down over Rory’s head… but Rory moves and the steps are dented.

Liam:  Rory scoots back as Jacob goes to swing it once more.  He barely escapes the blow this time.  He gets up to his feet and he takes the sledgehammer from Jacob.

Raisa:  He hits Jacob in the gut with the handle.  He then wraps it around Jacob’s throat and chokes him with it.  There are no rules so he’s fully allowed to do this.

Liam:  He begins grating Jacob’s forehead over the metal barricade.  Jacob finally hits an elbow to Rory’s face.  Rory holds onto his nose and the fans roar in anticipation.

Raisa:  Rory slowly pulls his hands away from his nose to reveal… no blood!  The fans boo as Jacob picks up one of the larger wrenches and swings it at Rory, but Rory moves.

Liam:  Rory then grabs onto Jacob’s head and hits four fast and hard Headbutts until Jacob’s nose begins gushing blood!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner by first blood draw… Rory Rockefeller!!!

“Drink Drank Drunk” by Hell Yeah plays over the speakers and Rory holds his fists up, rocking along to the music.  He turns to see Jacob hunches over.  Rory then leans over and rips a piece of fabric off of the ring apron.  He balls it up and hands it over to Jacob.  Jacob snatches it and places it over his nose.  Rory and Jacob then exit the ringside area.

Recorded Earlier

Inside of The Church of the Good Shepherds we see Father Gerald seated in a chair on the stage.  Candles are lit all around him and he is dressed in a polo shirt and sweater vest.  In his hands is The Good Book.

Gerald:  I wanna thank everyone for joining us for this Bible Study.  I know it can be hard to get out of your busy lives to meet on a Wednesday evening, but it is so good for the soul to become better acquainted with His Divine Word.

Congregation:  Amen, Father!

Mother Mavis walks up behind Gerald and rubs his shoulders for a second.  He cracks his back and smirks. Mavis takes a seat down next to him.  She opens her book in her lap and she places her glasses on the tip of her nose.

Gerald:  With Easter just around the corner I thought it would do us all some good to dive into the Gospels, starting with Mark.  Now everyone thinks that the most important day in Christianity was the day that Jesus was born.  Christmas.  It’s the day where we buy each other presents and sip eggnog around the tree.  We tell stories of Christmas’s past in front of the fire.  We make the time to get together with our loved ones.  But Christmas is not the most important day in Christianity.

Mavis:  But Father, it was the day our Savior was born, was it not?

Gerald nods at Mavis and her obviously scripted response that gets the congregation whispering amongst each other.

Gerald:  Why, yes.  But we each have birthdays.  Judas had a birthday.  Pontius Pilate had a birthday.  We do not celebrate them, do we?  I say to you, no we do not.  We celebrate Christ because it was proven without a shadow of a doubt that he is no mere mortal.  We celebrate Easter because it is the day he rose from the dead.  Death was banished and immortality was secured.  It’s the proof that we needed to honor this great man, and-

Before Gerald can say another word, the doors to the church fly open and Andrey Azarov is seen standing at the edge of the aisle.

Andrey:  Sorry I’m late but I want to kiss Christ’s ass too.

The congregation gasps in surprise and let it be known that they are not happy.  Masked members of GRIME come flying inside the church and flooding from the back like cockroaches.  They spread out everywhere and begin knocking over the decor.  Teal picks up the large wooden cross and begins charging down the aisle, knocking Gerald out with it upon impact.  He uses it to swipe at people but the congregation flees through the doors.  GRIME just continues to break the stained glass windows, bash and break the pews, throw the decorations from the walls and altar and onto the ground.  After a while, they grow bored of it and they begin to leave.  Rory stops at the door before leaving.

Rory:  I told you all that this purge would literally be all week long. Nobody in SCU is safe.

He disappears as Mavis crawls over to Gerald and gives him a shake.  He’s bleeding from the head and she reaches into her pocket and dials 9-1-1 while cradling her husband in her arms.

\'user Vs \'user

Inferno Table Match
Abaddon vs Jerry Cann

Liam: The following contest is an Inferno Tables Match, where one must set a table on fire prior to putting their opponent through the table to secure the victory!  First… On his way to the ring, from the depths of your tormented mind, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, he is... "The Destroyer"... Abaddon!!!

A red light flashes over the crowd, landing on “The Destroyer”.  He climbs over the barricade and reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Abaddon glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions.

Liam: On his way to the ring... he weighs in at 227 Ibs, from Las Vegas Nevada... Jerry Cann!!!!

Jerry Walks out to the barricade to a small pop. He looks around as he makes his way to the ring. Jerry now at ringside high fives a few kids in the front row before sliding into the ring. Jerry goes to a corner waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Raisa:  The tables are set up all around the ring, thanks to Javier Gonzalez.  He stands around the outside of the ring, making sure there are plenty of gas cans and matches before he leaves.

Liam:  Jerry storms over at Abaddon, looking for a Spear and he gets it!  Jerry watches as Abaddon crumbles to the ground.  Jerry stomps away at Abaddon.

Raisa:  Abaddon grabs onto Jerry’s foot and then stands up.  He shoves an elbow into Jerry’s knee cap and then Clotheslines him to the mat.

Liam:  Abaddon goes to the outside of the ring and picks up a table.  He slides it inside of the ring.  He grabs a gas can and turns around just as Jerry dives through the ropes with a Suicide Dive!

Crowd:  YEAH!!!

Raisa:  Gas goes all over the place as the audience moves to try to avoid getting hit by it.  Jerry shakes it off like a dog before putting the boot to Abaddon again.

Liam:  Abaddon rolls out of the way and crawls toward the ring apron.  He lifts it up, but Jerry grabs onto his ankle.  As Jerry pulls Abaddon away…

FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Raisa:  Abaddon sprays Jerry with a fire extinguisher.  Jerry stumbles back as the powder expands and clings to the tables on this side of the ring.  He then swings the extinguisher at Jerry’s head.

CLANK!

Liam:  Jerry stumbles back against the barricade.  He slaps against a table to push himself up.  He grabs onto Abaddon’s head and flings him right into the table, cracking it in half!

Raisa:  That doesn’t count because it wasn’t on fire.  Jerry looks around at the fire suppressant and shakes his head.  He picks Abaddon up and goes to drag him around the ring.

Liam:  As they round the second corner, Abaddon plants his feet on the ring steps and pushes back, taking Jerry down with a sort of modified Russian Legsweep.

Raisa:  Abaddon pulls himself over toward the table nearby and he slowly sets it up.  Jerry slips on the fire suppressant when getting up the first few times.

Liam:  He makes it over to Abaddon and clubs him across the back.  He then whips him back and bangs the back of his head on the barricade.

Raisa:  Abaddon is out cold now!  Jerry picks up a nearby can of gas and brings it over to the table.  He picks Abaddon up and puts him on the table and pours gas all over Abaddon and the table.

Liam:  He strikes a match on his boot and holds it up as the fans begin shouting loudly for the idea of it all going up in flames.  He drops the match and Abaddon quickly catches fire!

Raisa:  Jerry climbs onto the ring apron as Abaddon jumps off the table.  He picks Jerry up from behind and drops him back with a High Angle Suplex right through the table!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Abaddon!!!

“When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” plays over the speakers as Abaddon stands there as if he weren’t on fire.  This causes the fans to immediately give him props.  Jerry quickly rolls off of the table and stares up at Abaddon, who walks up the ramp, calmly, and on fire still!

The camera focuses on Esther and Andrey Azarov backstage.  Amidst the flying debris, they find time to display their love in a rather crude way.  Esther pulls Andrey’s ears down so that his face is planted almost completely against hers.  Their tongues lash out at one another in a passionate display of affection.  Andrey pulls away and hovers over Esther who bites at her bottom lip.  He begins sucking on her neck as she gasps in surprise.  She reaches back and cradles his head for a moment before she pushes his head down south.

Esther:  Baby, give me a warm up.

Andrey:  But the cameras are watching us.

Esther:  I don’t care-

Andrey grins as Esther pushes him further down toward the beltline.  Esther arches her back to start pulling down her pants when she is blinded by a bright white light.  She groans as Andrey bites onto her leather belt and undoes it with his teeth, pulling it out.  He stands up as Brother David Shepherd is seen standing in front of them.

David:  Your immorality is deplorable, sis.

Esther:  Look here you little-

David puts his hand over Esther's mouth, making Andrey jump over the table and he grabs David by the throat.  He rears his arm back for one of his infamous punches.

David:  You can’t hurt me any more than you did the second you took my little sister away from me, you heathen.

Andrey:  This sounds like dare to me. I oblige greatly.

Esther grabs onto Andrey’s arm and pulls back with all of her might.  Andrey turns to look at her with a mix of anger and confusion on his face.

Esther:  Don’t hurt my brother.  He’s kind of the only person in my family that I could ever tolerate.

Andrey:  He would gladly stab you in back just to make your dad proud.  He’s no longer your brother, Esther.

David:  Speak for yourself asshole.

David covers his mouth and Esther smiles big and wicked.  Andrey catches a hint of what’s going on and he lets go of David.  Esther steps in front of David as he smooths his suit out.

Esther:  What are you even doing here right now?  You are like the last person anyone here wants to see.  Even with all of these SCU jackoffs running around you will have the biggest target on your back.

David:  I don’t care, Esther.  I came here to let you know that it’s not too late.  Father would have you back with the right amount of penance.

Andrey crosses his arms over his chest and glares at David.  If Esther weren’t in front of him right now, he would destroy David.

Esther:  That’s the thing.  Daddy thinks because he was such a fuck up until he found god-

David:  With a capital G-

Esther:  -that he knows what’s best for us.  He replaced drugs and alcohol with religion and power.  He thinks he can boss us around and get away with it.  When he tried to take my career away from me I had enough.

David:  What career?  You never get booked.  You never get title opportunities with this rogue bunch.  You killed your career.  Not dad.

Esther thinks about it for a second when Andrey steps forward and grabs David by the shirt.  He shoves David up against the wall as Esther screams for him to stop.  But instead, he continues punching wildly at David’s face until David is knocked out and crumbles to the floor.  This is when Father Gerald, Mother Mavis, and Ginny Mae run into the scene.  Ginny falls down to check on David while Gerald bashes him in the face with what appears to be a communion tray.  He repeatedly smashes him in the head.

While Esther tries to stop her father, Mavis whips her around and smacks her across the face.  Ginny grabs Esther’s arms as Mavis throws repeated hard punches into Esther’s stomach.  She falls to her knees and Mavis slaps her across the face as hard as she can.

Mavis:  Little girl!  You were given your last chance and I will see to it that you are never regarded as a member of this family.  You have disobeyed the fifth commandment for the last time!

Esther:  Fuck you!  You’re no better than me you old junkie bitch!

Mavis grabs Esther’s jaw and squeezes with everything she’s got as Esther screams out in pain.  It doesn’t take long before Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Sea Green, Crimson, Silver, Blue, and Purple rush the scene and immediately begin wailing away at The Good Shepherds.  Blue, Silver, and Purple swing chains at Ginny Mae.  Yellow smacks Gerald over the back of the head with a stop sign.  Light Blue picks Gerald up and tosses him through a locker room door.  Crimson and Sea Green pick Mavis up and toss her right on top of Gerald.  Orange pulls out a bottle of lighter fluid and begins to douse them with it.  Sea Green pulls out a lighter and a cigarette.  He takes a few drags from the cigarette and then holds the lighter up, ready to drop it when Esther rushes in.

Esther:  Wait!!!

Esther grabs the lighter right out of Sea Green’s hands.  Everyone surrounding her stops and looks at her, acting as if they are about to come walking toward her to throw her on the pile.  She flicks the lighter again and drops it on top of her parents.

Esther:  It’s only right that I got to do it.

Esther then spits on top of the fire as her parents roll around.  The masked members of G.R.I.M.E. walk away laughing and patting Esther on the back.  She glances back for just a second as she sees that they’ve rolled around enough to put the fire out and she breathes a sigh of relief before disappearing.

\'user \'user
Vs
\'user \'user

I Quit Hardcore Tag Team Match
Esther and Andrey Azarov vs Green and Yellow

The crowd goes and looks around as a spotlight shines over them.  They follow it as Green and Yellow step over the barricade.

Liam:  The following contest is an I Quit Hardcore Tag Team Match where if any member of one team says “I Quit”, the opposing team will win!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, Green and Yellow!!!

They lock hands and then dash into the ring under the bottom ropes.  Yellow runs around the ring and then jumps up onto the top rope and bends over with his arms out at his side.  He then does a backflip.  Green stands in the corner, just watching.  Then, the lights flash pink and red over the crowd and “Problem” by Natalia Kills plays on the speakers.  Andrey and Esther Azarov walk down the rampway, rubbing their raw romance into the fan’s faces.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents… Andrey and Esther Azarov!!!

Andrey lifts Esther up onto the apron and then climbs up next to her.  He tilts her head up and kisses her.  They then enter the ring as the music comes to a stop.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Raisa:  Esther immediately targets Green with a series of punches to her midsection. Clearly she’s been training with her husband.

Liam:  Or maybe her reign as Combat Champion has something to do with that.  Either way, she’s sending her back into the ropes.

Raisa:  Andrey stalks Yellow very closely, careful not to get too close.  Yellow dips from side to side, showing off his speed.

Liam:  Yellow is giving away all his secrets as he dives through a Clothesline attempt.  He jumps up onto Andrey’s shoulders and begins punching down at the top of his head.

Raisa:  He then rolls Andrey up into a pin… or rather an Armbar.  He wrenches the arm as the referee drops down and asks if Andrey quits.

Liam:  Esther leaves Green and drops an elbow to the top of Yellow’s head.  Esther is spun around by Green, and she gets an Uppercut that sends her down to the mat.

Raisa:  Green steps over Esther and begins punching her right in the jaw, but after a few hits, Esther flips her over and wraps her hands around Green’s neck.

Liam:  Meanwhile, Andrey surprises Yellow from behind with a German Suplex that rocks the ring.  He then picks up Yellow’s legs and locks on a Figure Four.

Raisa:  The referee drops down and asks Yellow if he quits a couple of times.  He shakes his head and pulls himself over to the ropes.

Liam:  No rope break makes no sense for him to do this.  He pulls himself further and further out of the ring.  Andrey doesn’t let go of the hold.

Raisa:  Yellow finds himself almost off the apron altogether, and his back arches.  He screams out in pain, and the ref asks him again if he quits.

Yellow:  NO! NO!

Liam:  He bends his back so much that he is practically in a Boston Crab and a Figure Four.  He moves his hands around and continues to scream out in pain.

Raisa:  Yellow then moves out from under the ring with a baseball bat and he clocks Andrey in the face with it, busting over the bridge of his nose!

Liam:  Yellow falls to the outside of the ring.  Meanwhile, Esther is in the corner, getting smashed with repeated Headbutts. She dodges one and hits a Spinning kick to the gut of Green.  She then does the Salvation Slam (Glam Slam)!

Raisa:  Esther looks like she’s never been more proud of herself with that smile.  She… wait, what’s going on?  Someone is coming down from the ceiling on a rope and harness.

Liam:  Isn’t that… It’s Halo Williams!  She lands inside of the ring and unhooks her harness.  She has gone unnoticed until Esther turns around and gets clocked by the Combat Champion with her belt!

Raisa:  She always said she wanted it back!  But now, Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental come down next, and they’ve got Kawaii Sticks in tow!  Melissa Ruin comes down, and Merlot Ayano!

Liam:  And Jenifer LaCroix!  It’s like the whole women’s Combat Division has come down to exact revenge on GRIME!

Raisa:  Tatsu and Winter begin clobbering on Andrey with the sticks as Melissa and Halo work together to beat the living shit out of Esther, taking out their frustrations of not getting to have their Combat Championship match, or their singles match because of GRIME!

Liam:  Jenifer has Yellow in the Kimura Lock while Merlot gives Green various kicks to the stomach and back!  As Green grabs onto Merlot’s hair, Melissa turns around and smashes an elbow to the back of Green!

Crowd:  SCU! SCU! SCU! SCU!

Raisa:  Green goes down after an Eternal Burning!  We see Black, Purple, Orange, Grey, Fuschia, and Crimson rush down to the ring to try to fight off the attacks from these Combat extraordinaires!

Liam:  Tatsu and Winter stand at the head of the ring with their sticks ready to take them all on.  Until several over non colored masks run out behind them.

Raisa:  The spotlight shines up to the rafters to see… No way!  It’s Kelli Torres!  This really is the women’s Combat Division leading the charge!  Sarah Lane is there, helping Kelli maneuver the pulleys.

Liam:  And Dahlia Rotten and Gail Weston are standing in front of the nearby doorway to the access point!  The view switches to the outside of the door as we spot Stewart Mason and Earl Lockyer standing guard by the door.

Raisa:  Down the hallway, we can see Light Blue, Rory, Abaddon, Hitamashii, Jacob, Blue, and Silver rushing toward them.  Stewart knocks on the door.

Stewart:  We got company!

Liam:  Kelli shouts down to the ring and Melissa and Merlot quickly link up their harnesses while Jenifer lets go of the Kimura Lock.  Halo gets her harness connected, as Tatsu and Winter are still swinging their sticks at the GRIME defense team.

Raisa:  Kelli shouts to them as she helps Sarah pull up the four.  Tatsu connects Winter’s line as Winter smacks Fuschia in the head.  Winter then turns and connects Tatsu as she smacks Orange in the stomach with her stick.

Liam:  Grey grabs onto Tatsu’s leg as she is pulled up.  She comes several feet off the ground before Tatsu smacks her repeatedly in the arm, and she drops about a story to the mat!  The crowd is on their feet cheering as Kelli helps Tatsu and Winter out of their harnesses.

Raisa:  Wisely, they all book it to the other side of the rafters, Stewart and Earl joining in as they rush through the door just as the male GRIME members get through the door and shout out in anger!

Liam:  I can’t believe what we just saw!  The faces of the Combat Division all just gave it to GRIME in the biggest upset of the night so far!

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 53: The Purge (Results)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 02:36:59 AM »

The cameras go backstage to see Rory Rockefeller, Jacob Johnson who is still clutching his nose with a piece of the ring apron, Orange, and Black standing by.  They are looking at one another, almost seeming bored.  Rory drops a chain from each sleeve and he looks down the hallways.

Rory:  Man this shit is so boring.  Without SCU people around to pick on, there’s nothing to do but bash each other’s brains in.  I kinda like you guys though.

Black:  Speak for yourself.

Jacob:  No he’s right. I like most of you guys and I would rather fight by your sides than against you guys.  Except Abaddon.  He’s kinda fucking weird.

color=orange
]Orange:  Oh yeah, he’s not just kinda fucking weird.  He is fucking weird. I mean we wear masks because we have to.  He wears one because he wants to. [/color]

Rory:  And that obsession with Mickey Carroll?  I haven’t even seen him around since Raab destroyed him in that flaming tables match.

Black:  If I had to choose between Abaddon and you three, I’d choose Abaddon.  You guys suck.

Orange turns to Black and then punches her in the chest.  Black turns to Orange and Headbutts her between the X’d out eyes.  Orange shoves Black, but Black begins choking her out.  Rory pulls Orange back, and Jacob steps in front of Black.  Black twists his nipples as hard as she can with the gloves and Jacob shudders.

Jacob:  It hurts so fucking good…

Black instantly removes her hands from Jacob’s chest.  However, a masked dragon and masked witch come rushing in and then begin clobbering away at anything that moves. Jacob gets a Superkick to the face, while Black gets a Right Hook to the temple, followed by a vicious Uppercut, and then… The Homicidal!  Celeste North rips her mask off as Orange spins her around and hits a cross to the face and then shoves Celeste into the wall.

color=orange]Orange:  Bitch, I will cut you! [/color]

Celeste:  Bring it on, shrew.

Celeste and Orange trade hits.  Meanwhile, Rory grabs the dragon masked man and throws him into a plate glass window, causing it to crack, but not shatter.  The dragon mask slides up the wall and comes to a standing position.  As Rory charges him, the dragon mask ducks and hits a Drop Toe Hold right into the window, causing it to shatter to a million pieces.  They turn around to see Jacob Johnson stirring and he hits a Shining Wizard to him.  Rory’s face is busted open as he gets to his feet.  Rory quickly finds himself in the Ketteiteki Desaki (Tiger Driver ‘91)!  After this, not so surprisingly, the mask drops to the ground and we see “The Dragon” Mark Cross standing there with a smirk on his face.  Orange finds herself on the ground after a Monkey Flip and a Crossface Chickenwing.  After sufficiently applying it and Orange passing out, Celeste finally lets go of the hold.  She stands up, catching her breath as Cross pats her on the shoulder.

The Dragon: Nice! I love it when a plan comes together! You good?

Celeste:  I’m Gucci.

Celeste pats him back as if to ask him the same question.  Cross takes in a deep breath and exhales slowly.

The Dragon: These douchecanoes haven't let me finish a title defence in months, glad to finally get some payback.

Celeste:  Good.

Celeste finally catches her breath as she looks around to admire their destruction.  Once she’s satisfied, she turns to Cross again.

Celeste:  That’s how SCU makes a statement.  Both of their Underground Champions coming together to clean a little house?

The Dragon: Speaking of making a statement...quick put this on…

Mark reaches into the shoulder bag that had contained the dragon mask, throwing Celeste a Fire Dragons 2.0 t-shirt, clearly hoping to catch some free promotion for his Blast from the Past run. Celeste stares at the shirt and then to Cross.

Celeste: Seriously? Like, seriously seriously?

The Dragon: Back the winning team early! There's no point pulling one on while we've already made the final!

He pulls a second shirt out of the bag, pulling it on with great difficulty due to the small size.

The Dragon: Wait...I think this one is yours...swap?

Celeste looks at the shirt and then thinks to herself for a second.

Celeste: Lets see. My SCU options for support in this tournament. Javi… no that's GRIME. Mavis Shepherd? Oh goddess no…

Celeste then, without thinking further, pulls the shirt on over her jacket and smoothes it out as if modeling it for a second.

The Dragon: Looks better on you than it does on me...dammit…

Mark slams the other shirt back into the bag, a little disappointed.

The Dragon: Oh well, job well done here! Hotel bar?

Celeste: Why not? But, um, I have to take care of something first.  Order me a bourbon on the rocks.

Celeste winks before reaching down to pick up a chain, swinging it as she walks off into the warzone further.

\'user Vs \'user

Bare Knuckles Parking Lot Brawl
Eric Weaver vs Javier Gonzalez

We find our way to the parking lot where a crowd of masked stars are seen standing in a big circle around a structure thrown together sloppily with tow chains to form an official boundary.  In the center of the circle is Liam Gagnon and a masked referee.  They look to one another as Javier Gonzalez and Eric Weaver push themselves through the GRIME crowd to walk toward the circle.

Liam:  The following contest is a Bare Knuckles Parking Lot Brawl!  Iiiiiiiiiintroducing first, he is from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’11” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier Gonzalez!!!

Javi steps into the circle and throws his fists up as he gets the GRIME crowd pumped.  He roars as he walks around the circle, nodding his head.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaand his opponent, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’ and weighing in at 175lb, he is… Eric Weaver!!!

Eric steps into the circle and he peels his shirt off, tossing it on top of a hood of the car, inspiring Javi to do the same.  Eric stares intensely at Javi with rage in his eyes.  He tests the sturdiness of the chains to see that they will hold.  Yellow holds up a trash can lid and pounds it with a bat to start the match.

Clank! Clank! Clank!

Liam:  Eric charges at Javi, but Javi moves out of the way.  Eric grabs onto the chains to stop himself.  Javi puts a hand on his shoulder, but Eric throws his elbow back to Javi’s face.

Raisa:  Eric throws punches at Javi’s face as he backs up toward the center of the circle.  Eric follows him, not giving up at all.

Liam:  Eric hits an uppercut that puts Javi on his back.  Eric climbs on top and starts throwing punch after punch to Javi’s face, busting over his lip.

Raisa:  The bloodlust of this crowd is intense and they roar with cheers as Eric pauses for a second.

Liam:  That second is enough for Javi to grab the back of Eric’s head and he jolts up into a headbutt.  Eric holds onto his forehead, finding blood on his hand.

Raisa:  It’s Javi’s, but it’s enough for Eric to press his forearm across Javi’s throat.  Javi kicks around as Eric pushes down.

Liam:  Javi claws Eric’s eyes to break up his hold.  He pushes Eric off of him and then scrambles to his feet.

Raisa:  Eric goes for a blind swing, but Javi ducks it.  He goes for another, and Javi grabs his arm.  He throws Eric into a car and then rushes up and cracks an elbow…

Liam:  Right into the passenger’s side window, cracking it, as Eric ducks from the elbow.  He grabs Javi’s face and bashes it through the cracked window.

Raisa:  This busts Javi open even more, putting scratches on his face as well.  He falls prone with his head inside of the car.

Liam:  Eric grabs Javi’s arm to pull him up, but Javi grabs Eric’s head and smashes it into the back side window multiple times.

Raisa:  Javi turns Eric around and does a Snapmare to Eric, landing on the concrete.  He locks on a Sleeper Hold, but Eric tries his best to get out of it.

Liam:  Taking a page out of Javi’s book, in a last second bit of desperation, Eric pushes into Javi’s eye with his thumb.

Raisa:  He breaks out of the hold and swings around, punching Javi in the side of the head.  Javi winds up on his back.

Liam:  As Eric goes to mount him again, Javi flips him over onto his back instead.  He grabs Eric and drags him across the asphalt.  Eric holds onto his back.

Raisa:  Javi lifts Eric up and he jumps up, landing a Tornado DDT to the asphalt, and he quickly rolls over on top of Eric and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Three!

Clank! Clank! Clank!

GRIME:  *ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!*

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Javier Gonzalez!!!

Javi holds his bleeding knuckles up in the air as he looks around at the adoration of his people.  He wipes a cocky smirk off of his face and just nods his head as “Way Down We Go” plays through the arena speakers.

Cameras go backstage with Henry and Lord Raab standing by. There was something on Henry's mind that he needed to address regarding the other member of The Monstimals. However, Lord Raab holds up the title to the cameras before Henry steps forward to speak.

Henry Losak: "While we'll get to addressing Hitamashii in a bit, I want to talk about the other Monstimals member of our team, Samuel McPherson. I want to request for him to have a match because it's been a while since he had one. All I'm asking is that Samuel needs to wrestle from time to time and need to place, Samuel, in a match. If you do that, we'll be a little happier."

It's one of Henry's main concerns is Samuel not wrestling very often as of late. Henry gets boos from the fans as would everyone tonight and he continues to speak.

Henry Losak: "Now we'll address you, Hitamashii. We're very thankful that you're Lord Raab's first opponent for the title defence of the GRIME Nightmare title. Whether you've accepted Lord Raab's challenge on social media or not, we don't know because social media doesn't benefit or contribute anything to wrestling nor are we the type of people who'd use it anyway. However, Lord Raab has no problems defending the title against you. We've seen you work hard and pushing yourself beyond the limits, however, you rarely win matches, despite the heart and passion you have for this sport."

Henry gets boos, although it wasn't like him to give praise, it was something he had to learn as a manager. Although he continues with this.

Henry Losak: "That is why you won't stand a chance against Lord Raab because he's been in every hardcore match you can think of, but while an electrified cage match isn't a match Lord Raab competes in every day, Lord Raab wants to show his leadership to GRIME wrestling and he will do it in fine style, despite the massive amount of hype Lord Raab will get sooner than later when he wrestles in his hometown coming up. That's for the future, however, it's a perfect fitting for the location of Lord Raab defending his title and style of wrestling, considering monsters do belong in Transylvania, well so do animals like Samuel McPherson too."

Of course, it was beside the point as it was all about GRIME wrestling tonight, unlike the other day with SCU brand, but Lord Raab still wanted Henry to promote him as a champion as Lord Raab holds and points the title, along with slashing his throat with his left hand, directly at Hitamashii. Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Lord Raab will teach you the world of violence and pain he'll cause to make you suffer, Htamashii because you're nowhere near as good in the ring as Lord Raab is, especially in the electrified cage match where you're more than likely be electrocuted by Lord Raab and because of his power of being brutal and violent, he will decimate you completely in the ring as he either will pin you, submit or climb out of the cage first to win because he did win the title in a cage match and he will retain his title in a cage as well. Don't expect Raab to go to the doctor's room after the match because Lord Raab can cope with pain and has pieces of shattered body parts on him from wars with other wrestlers and always keeps them to remind him of the wars he's been in."

There were a few more words to say before Lord Raab prepares for the match as Henry speaks again after taking a break with Lord Raab patting his belt on his shoulder.

Henry Losak: "There's no chance in hell Lord Raab is gonna lose his GRIME Nightmare title in his first defence, especially in a home of monsters and while we are on a European tour because we know Lord Raab is the best hardcore wrestler in this business and that's why he will walk out of the ring as champion because there's no hardcore or violent match Lord Raab's not been in. Hitamashii is fucked and won't stand up after the match from the brutality and danger of facing a monster like Lord Raab. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster."

Lord Raab slashes his arm across his throat again, signalling the end of Hitamashii and then grips his fists multiple times, holding the title to the camera before he and Henry walk away to the locker room, hoping that Samuel will get a few more matches and that of course, they believe Lord Raab still retaining his GRIME Nightmare title tonight.

\'user Vs \'user

Electric Steel Cage Match
World Nightmare Championship
Kingingiseisha Shirasu vs Lord Raab

We come back to ringside to see a cage surrounding the ring.  Inside of the cage is Liam Gagnon with the microphone in hand.  He looks over to the masked referee who is holding up the GRIME World Nightmare Championship.  The crowd cheers.

Liam:  The following contest is an Electrified Steel Cage Match and is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!!!  Iiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the challenger.  He is from Hajime, Japan, he is… Hitamashii!!!

The crowd boos as Hitamashii grabs onto the side of the cage and leans back, cackling loudly.  He looks out to the audience who are throwing trash at him.  He picks up a cup and throws it across the ring, stirring up the champion.

Liam:  Aaaaaand his opponent.  From Cologne, Germany, standing at 6’4” he is your GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Lord Raab!!!

Raab stomps over toward Hitamashii.  Liam is quick to go to the door and exit the ring.  Once he is off of the steps, Yellow is seen near a breaker and he flips the lever to cause a whirring noise and occasional spark to come off of the cage as Raab locks up with Hitamashii!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Hitamashii finds himself pushed up against the cage just enough that the shock instantly makes him push off with strength he didn’t know he had.

Raisa:  Raab tries to push Hitamashii back to the cage, but he ducks underneath Raab’s arms and goes up behind the champ and hits a Dropkick to his back.

Liam:  Raab bounces into the cage, but there is no effect due to the lack of exposed skin touching it.  Raab uses his face to push himself back.

Raisa:  But Hitamashii rolls through with a Bridging Suplex and Pin combo.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Liam:  Raab slowly gets up, but Hitamashii is quicker.  Hitamashii rolls over Raab’s back with a Rolling Neckbreaker.  As Raab falls back a few steps, Hitamashii uses this.

Raisa:  He whips Raab into the cage.  This time, the perspiration causes Raab to feel a shock.  He falls backward and Hitamashii gives a few taps to make sure he’s not still charged before going for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Liam:  Raab powers out of the pin, sending Hitamashii rolling toward the cage.  He uses his boot to stop himself from making contact.

Raisa:  He stands up just as Raab hits a Clothesline, sending Hitamashii into the cage wall with all bare skin, but Raab makes some contact too, and both men go down!

Liam:  Hitamashii convulses a bit, but Raab has a few jerky motions before picking Hitamashii up.  He looks out to the crowd who are booing him and he throws Hitamashii right into the cage wall again!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Raisa:  Raab picks Hitamashii up again into a Death Valley Driver position.  He walks across the ring to give the fans on the other side of the venue a show!  He tosses Hitamashii into the cage over there and the fans continue to boo Raab!

Liam:  Raab grabs onto Hitamashii’s leg and drags him to another cage wall.  He picks up Hitamashii’s other leg and then looks around.  He leans back and catapults Hitamashii into the cage wall again.  The referee checks on Hitamashii.

Raisa:  He’s clearly out, but there’s no medical stoppage in GRIME Wrestling.  The ref asks Raab to make the cover or escape the ring, but Raab shakes his head.

Liam:  He grabs Hitamashii’s throat and then nails a Chokeslam.  He walks around the ring as the referee continues to plead with him.  He picks Hitamashii up and throws him into the ropes.

Raisa:  A buzz sends him forward and Raab sets Hitamashii up for the Killerbuster (Double Arm Brainbuster) and nails it!  He gets the pin!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Lord Raab!!!

Raab wastes no time in taking his belt.  He walks over toward the cage door and looks over to Yellow who refuses to shut off the power.  “Monster” plays over the speakers, but Raab still hasn’t exited the ring and his frustration grows.  He gives the door a few hard kicks until it flies open and pops Yellow with the door, causing him to finally shut it off.  Raab and Yellow share a stare before Raab climbs over the barricade and back into the crowd.  Yellow slides inside of the ring to check on Hitamashii, eventually dragging him out of the ring and trying to help Hitamashii find his footing and balance.

We cut backstage after that hellacious match to find Black sitting in a corner, recovering from her earlier encounter with the SCU Underground Champions, Celeste North and Mark Cross.  She distanced herself to gain some clarity, and with the aid of a bottle of water and several minutes alone, she scoots off of the large speaker and begins walking down the hallway, throwing the bottle behind her. However, the bottle doesn’t hit the ground.  Instead, it sounds like it’s hit flesh before rolling to the ground.  The sound causes Black to turn around and tilt her head as she looks at Alexis Staggs standing there. Alexis has her hands dropped down to her side and her fists clenched as she glares at Black, all business.

Alexis: Looks like I found myself a loner. Isn’t this just perfect.

Alexis grins wickedly as she takes a step closer to Black. Black straightens her head and low laughing can be heard. Alexis blinks slowly.

Alexis: There’s really nothing funny about this situation. At least, you won’t be laughing anymore shortly.

Black reaches forward and cracks her knuckles and then grunts.

Black:  If you want me to stop laughing, then you’re doing a really fucking shitty job of it.

Black drops a chain from each of her arms and she begins whipping them around as Alexis steps back to avoid getting hit.

Black:  Seems like you’re the bitch at the disadvantage here, Skaggs.

Alexis nostrils flare as she keeps her eyes on Black, and the chain. She shakes her head, trying her best not to show an ounce of intimidation.

Alexis: Disadvantage? It’s one on one, bitch. You might have a chain, but I’ve been hurt far worse by weapons way more damaging than that. That’s amatuerish.

Alexis grins and takes a small step closer again, narrowly being hit by the chains.

Black: Maybe so, but you’re the one without a weapon herself. Such a stupid decision, little girl. But go ahead. Take another step and see where it gets you.

Black laughs again, never once letting up on whipping the chain around. Alexis watches carefully, keeping her eye on the chain and Black suddenly whips it directly at her. Alexis gets her hand up, and the chain wraps around her arm, but judging by the bigger grin on Alexis’ face, that is exactly what she wanted.

Alexis: Playing right into what I wanted…

Black stands there for a second and doesn’t do anything.  Until suddenly she groans.

Black:  Oh, no.  What ever will I do?

Black yanks on the chains and pulls Alexis in and kicks her right in the gut.  She slides behind Alexis and starts to wrap the chains around Alexis’ neck when Alexis hits an elbow to her face.  Alexis then spins around and crosses the chains, whipping them so that Black is flung over and onto her back.  Alexis goes to wrap the chain around Black’s neck, but Black leans back and kicks Alexis on the top of the head.

Black:  You’re not half bad at this.

Black moves onto her knees and starts to rise when Alexis rolls to her feet first.  She comes at Black, but Black goes for a Drop Toe Hold onto the nearby stack of folded chairs.  As Alexis goes down, Black gets up and picks up her two chains.  She raises her arms up to her X’d out eyes and cranks them as if doing a mock cry.

Black:  Aww, I’m sorry this didn’t go according to plan.  Maybe next time, you’ll have a plan that doesn’t suck…

Alexis looks up at Black, breathing heavily. She smiles and laughs, lifting her hand up and flipping Black off.

Alexis: Who said it isn’t going according to plan? I’ve never been afraid of a fight before. Not going to start now.

Black holds her finger in Alexis face and motions it from side to side.

Black: Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really should be afraid. Think about that precious little boy of yours…

That’s all it takes for Alexis to let out a furious growl before she lunges at Black, tackling her to the ground. They brawl it out until they wind up rolling into a locker room.  We see Fuschia enter the scene and she walks into the locker room and closes the door behind her.  After a scream, the cameras cut back to ringside.

\'user \'user \'user
Vs
\'user \'user \'user

Main Event
Fans Bring Weapons Match
Losing Team Must Unmask
Sea Green, Grey and Light Blue vs Purple, Blue and Silver

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: The fans waste no time as weapons get tossed into the ring and ringside area. Purple, Blue and Silver waste no time sliding out the ring to grab some of the weapons as Sea Green, Grey, and Light Blue grab some of the weapons that landed in the ring.

Raisa: Well now, who makes the first move as everyone is holding some form of a swing tool from bats, pipes to kendo sticks. Purple, Blue and Silver get in the ring… And weapons go swinging all over the place.

Liam: Sea Green misses Blue, Silver gets hit with a baton by Grey, Purple and Light Blue swing kend sticks at each other as the sticks connect with each swing. Grey swings the baton down to SIlver but silver rolls out of the way and out of the ring.

Raisa: Sea Green’s 2x4 and Blue’s bat collide as they swing at each other. Grey slides out the ring and gets nailed on the back with the leadpipe by Silver. Purple and Light Blue continue to be at a stand still as they stand in the middle of the ring having a sword fight with the kendo sticks.

Liam: Sea Green swings the 2x4 again and knocks the bat off the hands of Blue. Sea Green swings again but Blue moves out the way then charges in and spears Sea Green to the mat as Sea Green tries to swing the 2x4 back around.

Raisa: Blue gets on top of Sea Green and starts laying in eLight Blueows and forearms to the head as Sea Green tries to block them. Silver swings the pipe again hitting Grey on the hand. Silver swings again but misses as a fan throws a stop sign in the way.

Liam: Well, it’s Grimey and legal to do in this match!

Raisa: Silver looks at the fan and points at them. Grey kicks Silver on the knee then gets to his feet. Purple and Light Blue are still in the middle of the ring as they keep dueling it out with the kendo sticks!

Liam: Sea Green manages to roll over and get on top of Blue. Sea Green grabs the 2x4 and pushes it against Blue’s throat!

Raisa: Silver and Grey get up and begin trading punching outside the ring as Purple and Light Blue have the kendo stick fight of the year as they are still just trading block after block with each swing.

Liam: A fan in a GRIME mask hands Silver a no parking sign and another mask fan hands Grey a mop! Silver uses the sign to block the mop. The two fans jump the barricade along with two others and attack Silver and Grey!

Raisa: This is not allowed in the Purge, someone needs to deal something.

Liam: Silver and Grey get double teamed. The four mask men use any and all weapons they see around the ring side area. Purple, Blue, Sea Green and Light Blue stop wrestling as they look on. Silver and Grey get laid out with double powerbombs to the floor.

Raisa: The four men unmask… It’s Mason Fox! Jason Fox! Jamie Staggs! And Dorian B!!! Sea Green, and Blue go after the Fox Brothers, Jaime and Dorian B!

Liam: Purple grabs Light Blue and nails them in the head with the Kendo stick. Purple grabs Light Blue and drops them with a DDT on to a steel pipe and goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Raisa: That was GRIMEY and I love it.

Purple gets off of Light Blue and slides out the ring swing a bat around hitting the Fox Brothers. Grey and Silver come about and get to their feet. A five on four kicks out at ringside. GRIME uses the extra man to their advantage.

Light Blue finally sits up. Light Blue sees what's going on and grabs a bat from the ring then slides outside the ring. Light Blue starts swinging the bat like crazy dropping all four SCU stars. The GRIME wrestlers get in the ring.

Sea Green, Grey, and Light Blue stand in the middle of the ring as the crowd chants to unmask. Raisa gets up from the commentary table.

Raisa: Stop! You three lost the match but I speak on behalf of GRIME that tonight’s unmasking should not be of you three….

Crowd: Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap! Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap! Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap! Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap!

Raisa: It is now time for the hometown crowd to get what they have been wanting.

Crowd: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Blue and Silver unmask to a huge pop as they see it’s hometown wrestlers former NAW stars Jack Jeckel and Jake Jeckel. Purple unmasked and fixes her hair to reveal it’s in fact Helena Jeckel.

\'user\'user\'user

Crowd: Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap! Jeckel Family!!! Clap! Clap! Clap clap clap!

Raisa: We’re the Jeckel Family, and we are GRIME Wrestling!

Crowd: GRIME! GRIME! GRIME! GRIME! GRIME! GRIME! GRIME! GRIME! GRIME! GRIME!  GRIME! GRIME!

The show goes off the air with the crowd chanting for GRIME Wrestling.  
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 03:11:51 PM by Tad Ezra »