Author Topic: Getting the tag team monkey off my back  (Read 445 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Getting the tag team monkey off my back
« on: March 06, 2020, 09:58:30 PM »
 The pregnant talk with Olivia's parents. San Francisco, California. Tuesday 18th February (Off Camera)

It's one of those times in a boyfriend's life where he had to visit the proud parents of their daughter who at this point, had never met before, Olivia's parents. Jake's shaking with nerves, shaking his head at Olivia, knowing he was in deep shit with her parents, even with his when he tells them the news with Olivia when they go on a European tour in the next few weeks. He had his head down the entire time Olivia drove through Los Angeles, feeling ashamed for what had happened, what he had to take responsibility for.

Jake repeats in his mind what he was thinking. At the same time, Olivia drove to San Francisco, continuously shaking his head as Olivia did look at Jake, seeing his disappointment on his face, knowing what he had done. He didn't care for the result of the Internet match, losses can help a wrestler grow, and he always knew that.

What was more concerning was his failure to realise the rubber thing broke and got Olivia pregnant. That was more his mind right now, and because he kept thinking about it, it got to a point he sighed, while Olivia was driving when sooner than later, Jake had to drive the car when Olivia's stomach got bigger and says this.

Jake Raab: "It's all my fault. What are your parents going to think of me?"

Olivia: "They know we're going out, they've seen pictures of us together. I had to show them because they were curious as to why I'm away from home, I said cos I got a boyfriend called Jake. Since I've said that, they've always wanted to meet you."

Jake Raab: "Yeah, but I might as well hide behind the car seat when they find out about us. How irresponsible of me."

Olivia: "Jake, please don't worry. They've always wanted me to be happy, and quite frankly, I am happy being with you. We do archery together before wrestling starts backstage which then I go away fifteen minutes before and we go and do lots of things together we've never done before."

Jake Raab: "Just a shame we couldn't do the indoor bungee jumping thing I was going to plan. Luckily I didn't go through with it. I got to admit though, you telling me you were pregnant, yeah it shocked me, and I'm nervous, but it's also the best Valentine's Day gift you could've told me."

During the time Olivia did announce she was pregnant, it was during Valentines week, and it was then Jake got to honour that. He had treated Olivia like a princess since she told him the news and it scared the pair of them. At the same time, they've not found a parenting class as of yet. Jake still looked down as Olivia was parking up her car. As she turned the engine off, Jake immediately goes to hide in the back-seat, fearing Olivia's parents would yell and shout at him.

Olivia: "It's alright, Jake. I know it will be good for us to tell them. We never keep secrets in the Cooper family."

Jake Raab: "Cooper is your last name?"

Olivia Cooper: "Yes, it is."

Jake Raab: "Then our baby shall have the surname of Cooper."

Olivia Cooper: "I thought it'd go under your name, being a man and all?"

Jake Raab: "Usually it would, but I want to do things differently around our relationship, but that time isn't now, especially I've never seen your parents, well as of yet and you've never seen mine either."

Olivia agreed, it was far too early in the relationship to think about the future of them being married, well, it was too early for them to have a baby. However, Jake still has his head down, disappointed in himself, knowing about them being parents in a few months. He eventually got out of the car, and Olivia closes the door and locks it. She holds Jake's hand, and they walk up to the door.

Olivia pulls her keys out and places them in the doorknob to open the door, and as they walk in, Jake has been in the second biggest house in his life, the biggest was Konrad's and Fizz's house as the parents go straight to Olivia, saying this.

Olivia's mum: "How did the trip go?"

Olivia: "It went fine."

Olivia's dad: "Good to hear. Is this the boyfriend you told us about, Jake Raab I believe?"

Olivia: "Yes, it is."

Olivia's mum: "I must say, seeing him in person, he's a good looking lad. You didn't meet him at a big venue, did you?"

Olivia: "No, I met him at our archery class and thought Jake was a cute guy, so I asked him to be my boyfriend, and here we are."

Although at this point, Jake gulps, knowing the worst was about to come, more so they seemed lovely to Olivia as Olivia's dad looks at Jake, being pretty protective as he was, giving him a sterner warning to Jake as he says this.

Olivia's dad: "I'm Gerald, and you better treat my daughter with the respect she deserves. If you hurt her psychically and mentally, I will throw you out of the house, and you'll never step foot in this house again. Do you understand me? I knock scrawny guys like you from a mile away."

Jake Raab: "Yes."

Olivia: "Dad, please don't hurt him. Jake's been treating me like a princess for a few months now. However, I came over, not just because you both needed to meet Jake, but because we need to talk to you and mum about something big happening in our lives."

Even Olivia's mum shook her head on Gerald's treatment on Jake as she sees Jake's looking a little frightened, not knowing the reason why to all of this. Jake already hates the feeling of him being told off as if he already did something wrong, which he already did, and she addresses it to him.

Olivia's mum: "You can call me Jane. Gerald's only like this because Olivia's had a bad experience with boys before. He's thrown them out of the house with his hands multiple times before. He's very overprotective of Olivia."

Jake Raab: "I fear he'll do that once me and Olivia are about to tell you both something about our big news together."

Jane Cooper: "I'm sure it won't be that bad, come on, come and sit on the sofa with us. Gerald, turn the TV off."

Jane hugs Jake, knowing it was a start to their relationship, two people he had never met before. Gerald turned the TV off, still keeping a close eye on Jake, even so far, he didn't approve of Jake, knowing he put his head down, in shame because he can only take the blame for being irresponsible. However, Gerald and Jane don't know that yet, but Olivia shaking as much as Jake was, only meeting the parents for the first time starts the conversation.

Olivia Cooper: "For the last few months now, me and Jake had been boyfriend and girlfriend. It's been a struggle to bring Jake here because he's a professional wrestler. Anyway, there's something I discovered when we were in Florida. A month ago before Jake had to wrestle against Chris Crippler, I noticed I missed my period. So I took eight pregnancy tests, they all were positive. A few days before that match took place, I went to the doctor to double-check."

At this point, Gerald had his fists ready as Jake gulped on his mistake, barely able to speak right now, sitting in shame. However, there's only half of the story, because Olivia stopped for a bit, trying to let her parents sink in and she continues to speak.

Olivia Cooper: "I had ultrasounds done on my stomach, and it turns out at the time, I was eight weeks pregnant. Now it's twelve weeks."

As Gerald was about to do something to Jake, Olivia steps between the two as Jake expects the worst to happen as she says this.

Olivia Cooper: "Dad, please don't. Jake was wearing protection when we made love every time, even when we were drunk. The protection he wore broke."

Olivia did everything to calm her dad down, even all of a sudden, she bursts into tears, hugging her father, pleading with him, doing everything she can to not throw Jake out of the house who was just as torn up as Olivia was as she says this.

Olivia Cooper: "I'm so sorry."

Jane Cooper: "Have you both decided on the adoption process or did you both feel ready to be parents?"

Olivia: "Me and Jake talked about it, and we decided to keep the baby. We also discussed we'll go to parenting classes, although we need the help of finding the nearest one to Jake."

Gerald Cooper: "Forget all of that, where the hell are you both going to live? Did you both not think the amount of money you need to raise a child? None of you has houses of your own."

Jake Raab: "I'm concerned about money as well, however, I'm in the process of talking to a company I know will take me on, a company that can help me with wrestling as well as getting the money we need. As for having a house of my own, I do, in Huntington Beach. We will take all the procedures we need for our child. I haven't told my parents yet."

Jane Cooper: "You better hope you do because they are apart of our lives now as much as we are. Congratulations, but you're both in for a long road ahead of you."

Jake nodded as it seemed like even Olivia's parents were nervous. Jane can understand Olivia's and Jake's decision to become parents. Gerald, on the other hand, shook his head, disgusted, more at Jake than Olivia as he grabs his arm and takes him a place private away from Olivia who hugged her mother at this point and said this.

Gerald Cooper: "You piece of shit, how dare you, getting our daughter pregnant without telling us."

Jake Raab: "Olivia told you, I did wear protection, it broke somehow. I don't know. I feel like a piece of garbage, to be honest. I don't know how it happened. I always wore protection, regardless."

Gerald Cooper: "I'm disgusted at you. I told you what wou........"

He paused, fuming with anger, especially he was going to say Jake hurt her, but in this case, he didn't hurt her or make her upset. Olivia was confused about the future between her and Jake. Jane heard tension between the two, and she shook her head to say this.

Jane Cooper: "Stop. Jake and Olivia have every right to do what they did. Yeah, it shocked me as much as it did with you, but I believe in Olivia, saying Jake wore protection each time they made love. Do you remember what happened to us when we got pregnant with both Olivia and Thomas? Remember how we never used protection and you got me pregnant with Olivia? This situation might be different, but we went through it, and we did alright. They will be fine as well."

Jake Raab: "Thomas, that's Olivia's brother, right?"

Gerald Cooper: "Shut your mouth, you scrawny asshole."

Jane Cooper: "Don't say that, Gerald, you know it wasn't supposed to happen. Yes, it's Olivia's brother. It's a shame he can't be here today, but I'm glad you and Olivia want to be parents and be responsible for the baby. I'm happy for the pair of you. As I said, prepare for the hard road ahead of you."

Jake Raab: "We are. I better go before I get my ass kicked."

Gerald Cooper: "You better."

As Jake was going to walk and with every right he had since Gerald was so pissed off with Jake, knowing he only has himself to blame for his lack of responsibilities of being a man. Jane told Jake to go to the living room for a while as they were going to talk privately. Jake and Olivia are in the living room as Jake hugged her and said this.

Olivia Cooper: "I knew my dad would blow you out like that."

Jake Raab: "He's just being a dad. I feel like a piece of shit, disrespecting your family like that."

Olivia Cooper: "You didn't say anything, it's dad taking it hard because he isn't ready to be a granddad, but I know at the same time, he'll calm himself down and be happy. What mum said was right, she and my dad did have unprotected sex, unplanned like us, but they got through it, and my mum said my dad was happy when I was born."

Jake Raab: "It seems like I've not started on the right foot with them."

Olivia Cooper: "Jake, don't worry. They will come around, maybe that's what mum and dad are talking about. Things will get resolved in no time. For now, until they forgive you, Focus on the upcoming Blast From The Past tournament you have coming up."

Jake had forgotten about being in the tournament, especially this distraction of Olivia being pregnant threw him off. Jake luckily was reminded by SCW staff the other day about the tournament coming up. One thing was for sure; he had put his issues behind him to focus on doing the one thing that has killed him during his wrestling run, getting the monkey off his back to get his first-ever tag team win in his entire wrestling career. Although he has no idea who his partner is yet, he responds to Olivia.

Jake Raab: "Believe me, the fact I've not had a tag win in my career devastates me as much as your dad getting pissed at me."

Olivia Cooper: "Hopefully this time, you'll get a partner that's restricted on already being in a team with someone so you'd go for the tag team gold."

Jake Raab: "That's my main goal throughout all of this. Some say it should be the SCW title, but in reality, it's seeing if a partner randomly chosen is going to be perfect for me and her to go for the tag titles. I have no idea who my partner is yet, but I'm sure nearer the time, I'll find out."

Olivia nods as she hugs Jake once again as the parents of Olivia come towards them, seeing how much Jake cares for Olivia and willing to be parents to the baby as they heard footsteps, they let go of the hug, and Gerald says this.

Gerald Cooper: "I apologise to be so hard on you, Jake. It's just I was worried you got her pregnant on purpose until you claimed to wear protection each time you had sex with my daughter which I don't approve. However, I heard how much you want to take parenting classes, and we will help you both to find one, while you go to England."

Olivia: "Is Jake accepted in our family?"

Gerald Cooper: "I have no choice, especially now knowing he's going to be the father to my grandson. As much your mum will, I will be there as well and always speak to the pair of you if you need help. However, Jake, you also need to tell your parents too."

Jake Raab: "Luckily with this European tour coming up, I will when we go to Germany. I'm focused not only being a father but also win my first ever tag match in wrestling that's cursed me throughout my entire wrestling career. My solo's record might be bad, but my tag record is far worse. I've never won a tag match."

Olivia: "But you will because I'm sure whatever partner you've been assigned to will do her job as well. You got pride of a lion in you. Also, I'm glad you're going to wrestle in another company, it will help us a lot with the money situation for our baby."

Jane nodded, agreeing on everything Gerald said, slowly accepting Jake in their family and it seemed like to them, Jake was going to do everything to protect their daughter, and they're now to be grandparents to their baby. They also overheard them saying Jake will work in another wrestling company to make extra money, showing their responsibilities already.

Jane Cooper: "We decided you can stay as many nights as you want with us and want to go out to eat somewhere, so we get to know more about you and your life, apart from being this professional wrestler and liking archery stuff. You guys go up to bed and don't worry, Olivia's recently brought a double bed for you both to sleep on."

Olivia: "Told you."

Jake Raab: "Thank you very much."

Olivia tosses the keys to Jake, who caught them with his left hand as he went to the car, along with Gerald, who came to help. He patted Jake's shoulder to grab their suitcases out of the car and brought them in the house as Gerald took one case upstairs. At the same time, he directs Jake to Olivia's bedroom, which had pink walls with a few posters of Arrow and Big Bang Theory.

Also had posters of Pink and Little Mix. Jake went back down to grab the other suitcases to take upstairs as Gerald locks the car, before coming in with the last rucksack which looks to be Jake's. Before Jake could get settled, he was given a guided tour around the house where the bathroom and kitchen were.

Jake then went upstairs and goes to Olivia's bedroom, where he closed the door, and Olivia's parents left them to have their own time together. The week after telling Olivia's parents and after Jake discovered his partner was Denise Andrews, they flew to Heathrow. As they arrived at Heathrow airport, they got three trains to York, where Jake and Olivia spent most of the time in the hotel, with a brief walk around the castle they were at.

-------------------------------------------

Getting the tag team monkey off my back. Jake's camera (On Camera)

"Before I get into the tag match, my partner and my opponent, I want to address something that was mentioned in their last video. Austin was telling me I should be ashamed of myself for not addressing his open challenge for his Internet title. How come I've not heard about an open challenge you made to everyone, including myself? Of course, I wouldn't know when Caleb Storms said you made the open challenge on twitter.

How could I respond when I don't have a twitter account? Next time you do an open challenge that you want me to answer, have the balls to do it on the Climax Control shows or do it on a video on SCW website where I can see it, and I can respond to which I would've accepted. Not on twitter where I wouldn't create an account, just to respond to your challenge, you stupid douche canoe. Where the fuck were you when Ben Jordan demanded to face any wrestler to challenge him for the SCW title on Climax Control every single week?

Moving on, this match is way more critical with me finally chasing for that tag team win because ever since I've wrestled here, my tag team record has been abysmal. I've not had a win in the tag team division. I've not had many, but I've got what a zero, three loss in tag team matches. I'm determined to turn all of that around with a partner I heard about from SCW website before I came here on Denise Andrews.

The difference is Lord Raab isn't my dad, while Denise Andrews is Travis Andrew's daughter. Denise isn't wrong; I don't know anything about her because I don't pay attention to women's wrestling, never needed to, until now. I heard she's a talented wrestler; however, because of the connection of her dad hating my cousin's guts, she may not like me. I can understand that, but I'm nothing like my cousin, and I never want to be anything like him either. I came to be apart of this tournament, not just to capture the SCW title, but also to find a female tag partner to go for the mixed tag titles as well.

I won't say anything about Bea Barnhart because I won't be facing her in a match. It would be wrong and cowardly to talk about someone I'm not fighting in the ring and that Denise can cope talking about her on her own. So I leave her to Denise on that, and I know Denise can beat her anyway.

Who I won't be leaving to aside is a man who's had god knows how many shots he's had for the Roulette title and lost every rematch he's had against Griffin, known as Travis Levitt. I dislike everything about Wolfslair, being arrogant assholes, bragging about their achievements all the time and never shutting up about them. I'm not jealous of them; I'd rather be jealous at Fenris. I don't know why Alex Jones hired you to Wolfslair to gave you a chance to correct your mistakes and get all the help you need, while I've been doing that my entire career and got no chances from him or anyone on that team to correct my mistakes as well.

You're the most inconsistent wrestler in SCW I've come across so far. Caleb Storms doesn't fuck off each time he's lost matches because he busts his ass each time he wrestles in the ring and never gives up, unlike yourself. Are you going to put effort into facing against someone who dislikes everything your team does or not? Because right now, that's the question everyone has on their minds.

The only reason why you were champion was there was no competition for you for the Roulette title. You got lucky with your Roulette title run, despite the talent you produce and the respect I had for you at the time when you were a champion, only that went out the window when you aligned yourself with Wolfslair. I've tried to respect them; only they haven't because ever since I've been in SCW, they've never respected me once.

Why were you a coward to attack Griffin from behind? No, I don't like Griffin either, but I would never attack him from behind both with words or actions to get a handed Roulette title shot which you never deserved or earned for that matter. I'd punch him and challenge him for the title in his face or from the front with both words and actions which is something you can't do. I can't wait to unleash my punches to your skull, doing everything it takes to eliminate you out of the tournament which will be a sweet as pie.

Me and Denise might not get along as of right now. Still, she can be assured that I will be defeating Travis Levitt and Denise I know will defeat Bea because we are more consistent then they are, and the will for me to win my first ever tag match in my whole career is higher than they opposed to doing. I'm going to get tag team monkey off my back by dominating with Denise. One of us will be pinning or submitting either Bea for Denise or Travis in my case, advancing to the next round of Blast From The Past tournament. I will be getting my first ever tag win against someone I do not know about, and I will find out on the way to the finals to win the damn thing."
>