Author Topic: Mr. SCW Returns  (Read 425 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Mr. SCW Returns
« on: March 06, 2020, 06:13:54 PM »

\'user

"Awe, this is the life," is breathed into existence as Travis Nathaniel Andrews is sitting on his private deck underneath an umbrella. He is trying to get out of the unbearable heat that bears down onto both him and his personal assistant Shawna Jenkins. They are entertaining offers for a possible return to the squared circle. "Has anyone made any offers?" he asks in between sips on his Crown Royal. Travis has enjoyed the retired life but something inside of him as sparked an interest into lacing up his boots once again.

"Well, Sin City Wrestling is hosting their annual Blast From The Past tournament," mentions Shawna as Travis rubs his left index finger over his chin. "Ummm," he hums while playing with the idea of placing his name on the list. "Can you check to see who has already signed up?" he asks her. "Give me a minute," she tells him as she is trying to load the homepage. Travis continues to sip on his alcohol as Shawna continues to surf the web. "There are a lot of names on this list but not many of them are worthy enough to be in the same ring as you," says Shawna as Travis laughs.

"Of course, there is no one who can hold a candle to me. I carried that company on my back for two years and what did I get in return," he starts rehashing the past as Shawna just shakes her head. "I know the whole story and it has the same exact ending," she adds as Travis is still smirking. Shawna continues to look over the page as a strange sound echoes through the silence. "What the hell is that?" Shawna asks as Travis picks up his phone from off the table.

He looks at the number before swiping his phone opened to answer it. "Hello Mark," he says into the receiver while standing up from his seat. "Hello Travis," he replies. "What can I do for you today?" Travis asks sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "How would you like to get one more chance at glory?" Mark answers with a question of his own. "Glory! Now you are speaking my language Ward," states Travis as he calls for Shawna to come over towards him. "I figured that would get your attention. Unfortunately, your partner has been chosen and you are paired with Jessie Salco," Mark says into the phone. Travis looks at Shawna as a sly smile crosses his lips. "That's just fine," he says. "Uh...o.....," Travis hangs up on Mark as he looks at Shawna. "Get my gear," he orders her while looking off into the distance.

Shawna walks off towards the house as Travis remains on his private deck. He looks around before taking another seat under his umbrella. "Mark thinks this unlikely duo of Jessie Salco and myself isn't going to work. Little does he know that we have already seen some sort of success in this tournament. The last time we paired up with each other, we moved passed the first round with a dominant effort. I don't quite remember who we faced off but I just know we have some experience as a team. That is one thing we have in our corner. Thanks to my assistant, I have been made aware of who we will be facing in our first round matchup," he speaks while leaning back in his chair.

"Mark Cross, professionally known as The Dragon, has had some success in both SCW and SCU but he hasn't faced someone quite like me before. I am one of the best technical wrestlers in SCW. I have held the Roulette Championship one time. I am the only man who was able to make Chris Shipman tap out twice. I have ended careers during my tenure and I am looking to get to form. No one is going to be safe. Mainly because his tag partner just happens to be the wife of someone who I have a bone to pick with," Travis continues while snapping his fingers as a woman dressed in a cocktail dress comes walking up while holding a cocktail in her left hand. Travis is smiling as he continues to look out into the distance.

"Evie Jordan, you didn't even want to be in this tournament. I think Jessie and I can work with that information. I'm sure Jessie would love nothing more than to rip every last bit of hair out of your head. I can only imagine what your pathetic husband will think when he watches his ugly wife get even uglier. Jessie and I aren't going to back down. We are going to roll right past both of you shit stains and move closer towards our goal. Ben Jordan, you had better watch closely because my sights are set on get revenge on your selfish ass. Mark Cross has no idea what awaits him come Climax Control. It's time for the true Mr. SCW to reclaim his throne. The only thing you bastards can do is cry a fucking river, building a damn bridge and DEAL WITH IT," he caps off his little speech as Shawna comes walking back up with his bag over her shoulder.

"Avery, get my driver," he orders the waitress as Shawna just smirks with Travis smirking as well.