Author Topic: SCU's… My Bloody Valentine 3 Pre-Show  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU's… My Bloody Valentine 3 Pre-Show
« on: February 16, 2020, 05:09:03 PM »

\'user

\'user

Inside the Team Canada locker room, Stewart is having his hand tapped, once finished he takes the time to address his opponent.

Stewart:  Andrew Borg, you made your presence known a while and since then you’ve done jack shit, yet somehow you have a combat championship match against me.

Stewart smirks.

Stewart: Good luck I honesatly mean that Andrew, But you should know Tonight you're not stepping into a boxing match with an amateur, I’ve been doing this fight thing for a very long time, and you may not know this Andrew I was a boxer in the army, and I very good with my fist, and tonight you will find that out.

Stewart flexes his hands.

Stewart:  I hope you can give me a good fight Andrew, I wouldn’t want to cheat the fans here tonight, but just so you know I intend to knock you out tonight and remain Combat. See you out there.

\'user Vs \'user

SCU Combat Championship
Boxing Match
Andrew Borg vs Stewart Mason

Liam:  The following contest is a Boxing Match and is for the SCU Combat Championship!!!  In one corner, we’ve got the challenger, Andrew Borg!

The camera pans over to see Borg throwing his gloves up as the crowd boos him loudly.  He roars like a warrior.

Liam:  And in this corner, he is your SCU Combat Champion… Stewart Mason!!!

Stewart raises his gloves up to get the opposite reaction.  Borg shouts at him from across the ring but Stewart ignores it, looking from side to side to show his appreciation for the adoration he is receiving.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Andrew Borg comes rushing out of his corner, throwing hands wildly at Stewart, who holds his stance strong.

Chad:  Stewart moves from side to side, holding his gloves together so that no shots connect with his face.  Borg steps back and roars out.

Andrew:  Come on, Stewart!  YOU… CAN… DO…

Gena:  And just like that, Stewart comes out of the corner and throws an overhand to the top of Borg’s head.  This scatters his brain enough that Stewart is able to get a right hook to the face.

Chad:  Stewart throws a left hook, but Borg blocks it.  He gets in a cheap shot to the gut, and Stewart falls back a few paces.  Borg begins throwing hits, looking a bit unorthodox.

Gena:  With the lack of training Borg has, Stewart is easily able to knock his hands away after a few hits.  He begins throwing jabs that get Borg to back up again.

Chad:  Borg goes for a surprise uppercut, but Stewart spins out of the way and comes with a left discus hook that puts Borg right down on his ass!  Stewart raises his fists in the air as he stunts around the ring.

Gena:  Borg gets back up to his feet and is about to punch Stewart in the back, but the referee stops him and warns a foul.  Borg steps back and nods.  Stewart turns around and is in stance.

Chad:  Borg goes for a jab, but Stewart deflects it and hits a Bolo Punch that stuns Borg.  A right hook sends Borg back down to the mat.  He pounds the mat in frustration.  That’s two knockdowns.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:  We’re in Florida, and borrowing the rules of the commission, so Borg only gets one more.  Stewart is in his corner, waiting for Borg to rise.

5!

Chad:  Borg gets up just before 6.  He charges at Stewart, getting a check hook for his troubles.  Stewart swings without discrimination, knocking Borg’s head around like it’s a punching bag!  Borg goes down!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of the three knockdown rule, your winner by KO in the first round... and STILL SCU Combat Champion… Stewart Mason!!!

Stewart raises his gloves in the air and the crowd showers him with cheers as he has the belt wrapped around his waist.

\'user Vs \'user

Grudge Match - Kendostick Match
Tatsu Ikeda vs Alexis Staggs

Liam:  The following contest is a Kawaii Kendo Stick Grudge Match!  Entering first, from Tokyo, Japan, standing at 5’1” and weighing in at 117lb, she is “The Dragon” Tatsu Ikeda!!!

The opening to "Karate" by Babymetal begins to play as the lights dim down to show a silhouette of a woman standing behind a screen in a karate "Ready stance". She transitions into a Crane stance and follows through with a front stance high punch right through the screen, making her way through. She is wearing a Green ghi with a Green belt, and her hair up in blonde pigtails. She charges to the ramp and then slowly falls into a Crouching Tiger position as she glares down at the ring with an almost twisted smile on her face as she holds it, playing mind games as she works out her strategy in her mind. She then comes back to a standing position as she treads lightly down the ramp on the tips of her toes. As she reaches the bottom of the ramp, she begins running until she catches onto the top rope with her hand, holding in an almost artistic pose with one leg bent, and the tip of her other foot dangling lightly. After a second of this, she pulls herself onto the apron, flipping over the top rope and steadying herself as she stays vertical before falling into a side split, impressing the audience as she holds it for several seconds. Just as quickly as she falls into the pose, she finishes the initial flip, charging across the ring and running up to the top turnbuckle as she returns to the Crane stance. She looks out across the audience as she smiles before flipping off and landing in the Crouching Tiger once more. She turns to run across to the opposing turnbuckle, giving it the same treatment. As she flips back down, she turns and rests, waiting for her opponent.

"Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the crowd now cheers her on.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5'5" and weighing in at 120lb, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

She looks around the crowd and smiles before she starts making her way to the ring, high fiving and slapping hands along the way. Once to the ring she slides in under the bottom rope and jumps back to her feet. She jumps up to the second turnbuckle, throwing her hands in the air to another round of cheering from the crowd before she jumps back down as her music dies down. She stares back towards the entrance as she watches across the ring intensely.  She then reaches back and pulls out a brightly colored kendo stick as Tatsu does the same, wasting no time.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Tatsu and Alexis immediately meet up in the center of the ring, swinging their Kawaii Sticks at one another wildly.

Chad:  Alexis tries for an upward swing, but Tatsu swings and sweeps Alexis off her feet.  She swings downward at Alexis’ head in what surely would knock her out!

Gena:  But Alexis rolls out of the way and cracks the stick over Tatsu’s back.  Tatsu arches her back and stumbles forward, but Alexis wraps the stick around Tatsu’s throat.

Chad:  Alexis picks Tatsu up this way and swings her around like a ragdoll.  Tatsu kicks her feet, trying to get out of the hold.  She chokes out a yell.

Gena:  Tatsu is able to get in a position to swing the kawaii stick back to crash over Alexis’ head.  She’s got the advantage in this match and she knows it.

Chad:  Tatsu fires rapid shots with the stick, connecting with each and every one as Alexis hollers out from the pain. Tatsu yells out in a warrior’s tone.

Gena:  Alexis gets to the ropes and pulls herself up by them.  All while Tatsu is still landing body shots.

Chad:  Alexis comes at Tatsu, grabbing onto her stick before she is flung up and over to her back. Tatsu holds her down by the throat with the stick and she kneels into a pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Alexis gets the shoulder up as she grabs her stick and swings it up into Tatsu’s jaw.  As Tatsu stumbles back to her ass, Alexis throws her stick at Tatsu and then tackles her!

Crowd:  *Pop!*

Chad:  The two have thrown their sticks to the side as they duke it out.  No catfighting here.  Just pure hatred and hidden closed fists.

Gena:  Tatsu winds up on top and she begins throwing rapid punches right to Alexis’ face, where ever she can land them.

Chad:  Alexis tries to block them, but not much luck.  She nails a few punches of her own, but nothing compared to Tatsu…

Gena:  Until she nails a Headbutt right between Tatsu’s eyes.  She is able to roll Tatsu over and she begins throwing her own rapid punches, despite Tatsu trying to throw a few herself.

Chad:  Alexis and Tatsu are fighting like straight up dudes right now.  There is no hair pulling.  No scratching or slapping.  They are really going for it.

Gena:  Alexis hits another Headbutt to Tatsu’s forehead and she sends her flat on the mat.  Alexis picks up her Kawaii Stick and begins rapidly throwing hits.

”1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!
10!”

Chad:  Alexis nails the tenth shot and then she drops the stick.  She picks Tatsu up and nails the Put On Notice (Kudo Driver)!  She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Alexis Staggs!!!

Alexis stands up and throws the stick down on top of Tatsu’s lifeless body before throwing her own arms up in the air.  “Unbreakable” begins playing over the speakers as she walks back and forth, looking down at the damage she’s caused to Tatsu.  She shouts down at her as if she can even hear her.  Once she’s gotten herself calmed down just a little, she slides out of the ring and walks up the rampway.

Camera Cuts open when John Blade is talking to his Wife on the Cell Phone while Scott Oliver stops him.

Dev: I am standing here with the one in only John Martinez Blade.

Crowd Cheers for the man on the screen, John Blade.

Martinez-Blade: Thanks for having me Scott.

Dev: it's my honor to have you.

Dev: now John. Earlier today your Wife Chanelle Martinez. was in action against The Ruin Sisters in a Street fight on Underground and now you will be at Bloody Valentine to team up with Stacy Ruin in a Mixed Gauntlet tag team match in less then four days on my Bloody Valentine any request John.

Martinez-Blade: I've seen my Wife wrestle and she is doing a hell of a job when I am not around and that is why after her match with Nobility in her tag match on Bloody Valentine then I will take my Wife Chanelle. onto a romantic dinner after her match with NOBILITY at Blood Valentine on SCW.

Dev: but John. what if you end up losing your mixed tag team match this Sunday.

Martinez-Blade: to be honest with you Scott. I really don't have a snidest idea but i would no this though after me and Stacy Ruin. beat all these Mixed men and women tag team Gauntlet then we will be the no'1 challengers for the Pride tag team Championship at Blaze for Glory 2 as soon as my Wife Chanelle handle her business with the NOBILITY and take her out on her Valentine's Day Special when she defeats her group of NOBILITY this week on Bloody Valentine.

Dev: John can you and Stacy Ruin. can win your mixed tag Gauntlet match on Bloody Valentine.

Martinez-Blade: only hows the mixed tag match goes cause once that match is over then it's onto blaze of Glory and become there new No'1 Contender for the Pride tag team Champions right after my match on Bloody Valentine on SCU.

Martinez-Blade: because Valentine's. Day..is. Here!

John pads on Scott Oliver's back and walks away from him and continues talking.

Dev: there you have it folks cause in four days the return of John Martinez Blade. will be in action at Bloody Valentine's when he teams up with Stacy Ruins. in his mixed tag team gauntlet match on SCU.

Dev: and we hope that John. can win his match this week when he and Stacy Ruin. becomes their next challenger for the Pride tag team Champions at Blaze of glory PPV after he Survives his mixed tag team gauntlet match on Bloody Valentine on SCU.

Scene fades when John goes searching for his Wife Chanelle Martinez and wishes her a Happy Valentine's Day before there match begins this Sunday.

\'user Vs \'user

Grudge Match - Barbed Wire Casket Match
O’Malley vs Tim Staggs

Liam:  The following contest is a Barbed Wire Casket Match, where the ropes are covered in Barbed Wire, and the only two ways to win the match are to put your opponent inside of the casket and close the lid securely, or medical stoppage!

The lights in the arena die down as the opening riffs of Gothic Celtic Music Shadow Wisps starts to play. The lights stay out for several seconds before dark green and white strobe lights start shining all around, and fog fills the entrance and along the ramp. Moments later , O’Malley steps through the curtain wearing a long Green leather trenchoat. He is joined by lady companion, Darcy Donohue. They stand at the entrance for several moments before O’Malley takes the first step on their way to the ring, and Darcy follows closely behind.

Liam: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Darcy Donohue! From Dublin, Ireland...Weighing in at one hundred ninety-five pounds...Please welcome...O’MALLEY!!

Once he makes it to the ring, he lets Darcy walk up the steps and follows behind her. He holds the ropes open for her, and she steps through, and he enters after her. They stand in the center of the ring where Darcy removed O’Malley’s coat, then leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek before making her way to the outside, as his music dies down.

Liam:  Aaaaand his opponent… On his way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, standing at 6'3" and weighing in at 195lb, he is... "The Nobody" Tim Staaaaaaaaaaggs!!!

The lights in the arena go out as the beat to "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers. As the electric organ picks up, a red light flashes across the screen as random faces begin to show on the screen. Then, a man in a white Bad Boys hooded jacket, and a Green mask, steps out onto the stage, pausing as he looks down at the ground. As the music picks up, the figure pulls his hood back, yanking his mask off to reveal Tim Staggs. He jumps onto the ring apron, focused as he steps through the ropes. He paces back and forth, and the lights turn up some as he looks up. He then removes his jacket and tears away his Green pants to reveal his wrestling outfit. He jogs backward and sinks down to his knees, staring at O’Malley from across the ring.  He then gets back up to his feet and loosens himself up.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Tim is quick to rush across the ring to knock O’Malley into the ropes, tearing at his back.  Tim pulls O’Malley away from the ropes and then hits a Snapmare to bring O’Malley down to his stomach.

Gena:  He has O’Malley in a Crossface now as Darcy pounds the apron to get O’Malley to break free from it.  He doesn’t quite make it, but Tim lets go of it on his own.

Chad:  Tim begins stomping on the arm of O’Malley, trying to prove a point.  He drags O’Malley over to the ropes and puts O’Malley’s arm over the middle rope.

Gena:  He begins digging his foot into the arm, making O’Malley shout out in pain.  I have to wonder right about now if O’Malley is regretting picking this stipulation as much as Tatsu is.

Chad:  I’d say so.  He is able to punch Tim in the stomach a few times to get him to stop stomping.  Tim doesn’t have a scratch, and O’Malley is already torn on the back and the arm.

Gena:  O’Malley is able to get to his feet, feeling the sting.  He swings an elbow to Tim’s face, sending him back a few paces.  Tim goes for a punch, but O’Malley spears him!

Chad:  Tim narrowly misses the ropes as O’Malley had intended for him to hit.  He crawls over to the corner to try to get back to his feet.  O’Malley is quick to lay in kick after kick to Tim.

Gena:  Tim grabs at O’Malley’s legs and pulls them out from under him.  He goes to put O’Malley into a Sharpshooter, but O’Malley kicks Tim back, right into the ropes!

Chad:  Tim bounces off and clutches onto his back.  O’Malley gets up and shoves Tim right into the ropes, this time front first.  He puts one foot on the middle rope and grates Tim’s midsection across the ropes!

Crowd:  *Gasp* Ooooooooooooh!!!

Gena:  O’Malley lets go of Tim and Tim looks down at his abdomen.  He rushes at O’Malley and pushes him into the ropes.  He kicks him repeatedly until he falls through them and right at Darcy’s feet!

Chad:  He slides out under the bottom ropes.  He picks O’Malley up and flings him into the ringpost, stopping to point at Darcy.  She screams at him as he picks O’Malley up and drops him across the ring steps!

Gena:  Darcy walks up to Tim and whips him around and slaps him across the face.  Tim shoves her aside as he grabs O’Malley and drags him over toward the casket.  He goes to push him inside…

Chad:  But O’Malley elbows Tim in the side and then slams his face into the closed casket.  He lifts Tim up and drops him with a Body Slam.  As Tim rolls off, O’Malley lifts the casket lid open and then goes to pick Tim up.

Gena:  Tim tackles him inside of the casket, lined with barbed wire!  O’Malley gets cut up pretty good as he and Tim struggle about.  He shoves Tim out and climbs out.

Chad:  O’Malley pulls the barbed wire out of his skin and stumbles forward.  He slides back inside of the ring as blood drips down him sides and back.  Tim slides in under the bottom ropes.

Gena:  O’Malley meets Tim and stomps away at the back of his head.  Tim slumps down against the mat as O’Malley circles around, stomping away at him.  Darcy slides in a barbed wire bat.

Chad:  O’Malley doesn’t see it right away as he sends Tim into the ropes.  Tim skids to a stop, but O’Malley is there with the barbed wire bat.  He swings it at Tim, but Tim ducks.

Gena:  Tim kicks O’Malley’s arm and pulls the bat away.  He lunges forward, running it across O’Malley’s cheek.  O’Malley goes down to the mat and crawls over as Darcy tries to hand him another weapon.

Chad:  But Tim stomps on O’Malley’s back and sends him down to the ropes.  Tim pulls O’Malley’s head through them and leans over, putting the bat against O’Malley’s forehead.  He runs it back and forth violently as O’Malley begins to bleed!

Gena:  Darcy is going nuts as she swings a bag at Tim.  He instantly falls back and Darcy flings the bag open as thumbtacks slide across the mat.  The crowd can’t help but cheer for that one.

Chad::  Tim goes to pick O’Malley up, but O’Malley nails a Dropkick that sends Tim down on top of many of the tacks!  Tim screams out in pain as he flips over onto his stomach.

Gena:  There has to be about a hundred of them sticking out of his back!  He tries to move away, but they are sticking into his hands!

Chad:  O’Malley picks Tim up and flings him full force into the ropes.  Tim tries to avoid the ropes, but he trips up and flips over the ropes.  He tries to hold on, but his hands get cut up!

Gena:  Tim’s leg gets caught in the ropes as he is held upside down.  Tim struggles, but O’Malley takes pleasure in beating him with the barbed wire bat repeatedly.  Tim falls out of the ropes, onto the apron, and rolls off to the outside.

Chad:  O’Malley follows after and picks Tim up, dragging him around to the open casket.  He tosses Tim inside and slams the lid closed!

Gena:  But Tim has a little more fight left in him as he holds it open just a few inches!  O’Malley begins bashing the casket repeatedly until Tim’s fingers are caught in between the lid.

Chad:  O’Malley continues to bash it until Tim’s fingers slip back inside of the casket and it closes!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… O’Malley!!!

Darcy jumps up and down as Gothic Celtic Music- Shadow Wisps plays over the speakers.  O’Malley raises his arms weakly as the medical team comes down to check on both he and Tim.  He pushes past them as he goes toward the casket once more.  He opens the lid and goes to hit Tim with the bat once more, but the medical team intercepts.  Darcy calls him off as she guides him toward the rampway.

Camera’s cut backstage to see Winter in front of the medical office. She paces back and forth waiting to hear how Tatsu is doing. After a few seconds Dr. Gracie Staggs comes out of the office.

Winter: Well, how’s Tatsu!?

Gracie: Tatsu started going In and out of consciousness. We immediately called the paramedics so they can go ahead and transport her to the nearest hospital facility. Tatsu left like 20 minutes ago.

Winter: No! Fuck SCU, Fuck wrestling. I swear I will go to Tim Staggs house right fucking now. An eye for a fucking eye!

Gracie: Tatsu will be okay, I swear.

Winter grabs Dr. Staggs by her throat.

Winter: Look, I don’t need you Trying to make me feel good, if there was nothing wrong with her she would’nt have gone to the hospital facility. Now which hospital did they take Tatsu-Dragon?

Winter starts to squeeze hard choking out the SCU Head Doctor. Gracie starts pointing at her office door. Doctor Weaver and Doctor Green run out the room to grab Winter. Winter starts yelling wanting to keep choking out Gracie instead. Weaver gets the medical door open as Dr. Green pulls Winter inside the medical room.

Inside the room we see a very beat up Tatsu laying on A stretcher as she is still in the middle of being checked on. Tatsu however couldn't help but have a smile on her face.

Tatsu: I told Gracie to pull joke on Winter-Dragon. Winter-Dragon got punk’d!

Winter: I could really kick your ass right now Tatsu-Dragon!

Winter says as she lets out a sign of relief. Winter wants to be mad but can’t as Tatsu’s beat ass face with a smile looks too funny for Winter to not laugh at. Cameras cut away back to ringside.

\'user vs \'user

Underground Championship
Veronica Taylor vs Celeste North

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Underground Championship!!!

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Liam: From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. As, she then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

The lights in the arena drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The ring crew brings out a wooden plank, meant to resemble the Mean Girls Runway of yester-year, fastening it tightly to the ring, as it looks like it will fall apart at any minute. Before they can even disperse, the curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her as a man dressed in a potato sack walks out behind her, helping her down onto the stage. She is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Mean Girls tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She has red streaks in her hair as she slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face and the obnoxiously sparkling tiara on her head, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds, she is your Underground Champion... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!!

She struts along the "runway" slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively as men wearing dress suits and potato sacks over their heads line the runway, taking photos of her. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the arena floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her Green hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she blows a kiss out to the audience.  She then hands the Underground Championship to referee Dylan Roberts.  She turns around with her arms raised up as the bell rings.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Veronica darts at Celeste before she can turn around from posing for the crowd.  She bashes her into the corner and begins wildly slapping her, screaming at her about taking her title back.

Gena:  Celeste turns around and grips Veronica by the hair.  She flings Veronica into the corner and begins hammering away with punches, and she’s clearly not holding back.  She then hits a Snapmare.

Chad:  Celeste locks on a chokehold as Veronica struggles against it.  She gets a foot on the ropes to break it up, and Celeste lets up immediately.  Veronica pulls herself up to a standing position.

Gena:  Celeste is up to her feet waiting, so Veronica runs toward the corner to escape Celeste.  As Celeste comes at her, Veronica ducks down to exit the ring.  But Celeste grabs onto her ankle and pulls her to the center of the ring.

Chad:  Celeste works the ankle of Veronica Taylor mercilessly and she tries to escape it, looking for the bottom rope on any side of her.  She holds onto her hair as she tries with everything not to tap out.

Gena:  Celeste sees Angelica come onto the apron, yelling and distracting the referee just as Veronica prepares to tap.  Celeste gets satisfaction when Veronica taps, and she rushes over to Angelica, pulling her inside of the ring!

Chad:  She picks up Angelica’s ankle and begins working it hard as Angelica screams out and taps.  The referee tells Celeste to let her go, but she refuses.  That is, until Veronica comes up behind Celeste and sweeps her up into a Roll Up Pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Angelica rolls to the outside as Veronica stands up, stomping away at Celeste.  She turns Celeste over onto her stomach and grabs onto her hair and yanks her up part way.  She then lands a Hair Pull Curb Stomp, rolling Celeste over for the pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Celeste gets a shoulder up and Veronica gets back to her feet.  She rolls Celeste back to her stomach and pulls on her hair in a sort of modified Camel Clutch.  Celeste tries to get out of it, but has no luck.  Angelica points at her and shouts vulgarities.

Gena:  Celeste tries to climb onto her hands and knees, but Veronica bucks down, smashing Celeste’s body back to the mat before pulling her hair back once more.  Celeste shouts out from the pain as she struggles against it.

Chad:  Celeste is able to get to her hands and knees to pull herself a few paces closer before Veronica bucks down once more.  Celeste claws her way forward still until Veronica yanks on her hair, swinging her head all around.

Gena:  Celeste gets to her hands and knees once more and crawls forward, but collapses right in front of the ropes.  She tries to grab out for them, but she’s just an inch too far back.  Veronica hits several elbows to the top of Celeste’s head, and she goes down.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!

Chad:  Veronica stands up and lets the referee count Celeste out.  Could we possibly see a knockout victory over Celeste?  By Veronica?  That would be an embarrassing way to end a streak.

6!
7!
8!
9!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Celeste pulls herself up by the ropes, taking advantage of the count to recover just enough.  Veronica is just able to run at Celeste, only to get a Back Body Drop to the outside, right next to Angelica!  

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Angelica has enough of this and she lifts Veronica up to set her back inside of the ring.  Celeste charges at her with a Baseball Slide to Veronica, sending her back out on top of Angelica!

Gena:  The crowd cheers once again for this.  The referee is about to start his count when Celeste climbs to the outside.  She pulls Veronica up and rolls her back inside of the ring herself.  She gauges Veronica who is starting to rise.

Chad:  As Veronica gets up to her feet, Celeste hits the Homicidal (A right hook to the temple followed by a European Uppercut, polished off with a Running Bulldog)!  She drops down on top of Veronica and hooks the leg with dominance!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

“Sex Metal Barbie” plays on the speakers when Celeste rises up.  She stands over Veronica and looks around before accepting her belt.  She raises it up in the air as the referee holds her right arm up.  Celeste turns from side to side, accepting the cheers.  She continues to stand over Veronica before looking down at her with a look of disgust.  She steps over Veronica and then walks around the ring, working each corner while playing it cool.

Cameras go backstage to see Lord Raab, standing behind Henry, signalling for the title around his waist tonight, being a solo's champion this time in SCU. It's something that's been a dream for Lord Raab to do, a dream no hall of famers are willing to accomplish, capturing both the SCW and SCU titles. Henry pats Raab's shoulder before he begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "OHHH, you didn't expect The Monstimals to team with you idiotic SCU lot, did you? Be upset with it because it shows GRIME want more hardcore wrestling, they want things chaotic, the kind of style The Monstimals bring in the ring every single time they are booked to compete. They don't follow the rules, they don't get cheered, and they certainly do not want to kiss ass to SCU crew who do it so well. The Monstimals want hardcore wrestling; they want things to get chaotic and most importantly, they want to hurt and destroy every human being they come across."

There are boos all over the arena, especially with Henry, claiming in his mind at least The Monstimals are apart of GRIME. The match is precisely what Lord Raab dominates in; a match Lord Raab loves, of course, monsters in a cage to bust people open in any way possible was always going to go down well as Henry who saw Raab putting his thumbs up speaks.

Henry Losak: "This monster tonight is going for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship against people who are also apart of GRIME, but they are official members. It's fine with Raab because one thing you should know about Raab is, he's extremely dangerous in cage matches, being completely unstoppable, being able to teach you a few things or two how you can use the cage to your advantage. It's these sort of matches that SCW rarely ever wanted to give Lord Raab when he demanded them because he loves violent wrestling. He loves to hurt opponents in ways they struggle to get out and avoid."

Raab is nodding in the background, once again signalling the title being on his waist. It's nothing else Lord Raab was thinking about, other than that, although Henry already bragged about Lord Raab being violent which he'll do anything to win the belt. Henry continues to talk.

Henry Losak: "Point is no matter what Javier Gonzalez, Hitamishii and GRIME Blue will do, they will not be able to stop Lord Raab beating the living shit out of all the opponents in the match. Raab is a very competitive, violent, driven wrestler and even if this title is stated for GRIME members only, he will become one officially right here tonight when after he's beaten the living shit out of his opponents. If Raab has to pin, submit or climb out of the cage to win, he'll work it out and still be the new GRIME Nightmare champion because it fits perfectly to what Lord Raab is when you're faced in a cage with a monster, a nightmare to deal with. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster, witnessing another title crossed off Raab's list before going for all the others, until he's captured them all."

Massive amount of boos all around the arena as Raab and Henry walk from the cameras after Raab making his point of being champion tonight as the cameras go back to ringside for the next match to take place in the ring.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:59:53 PM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU's… My Bloody Valentine 3 Pre-Show
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 05:13:28 PM »

\'user Vs \'user

Underground Championship
Lumberjack Match

Jamie Staggs vs Mark Cross

The camera cuts back to ringside where we see HB Carter, Earl Lockyer, Stewart Mason, Father Gerald, Brother David, Mason and Jason Fox, Holly Wood, Dorian B, Shorty, Jerry Cann, and John Blade are all standing at ringside, forming a half crescent against the back end of the ring, and the crowd goes nuts.

Liam:  The following contest is a Lumberjack Match for the SCU Underground Championship, and is scheduled for one fall!

The lights begin flashing. “Party Hard” by Andrew W.K. begins playing over the speakers when the words “Dumbass University” appears across the screen. Just then, a very familiar face comes running from behind the curtains, stomping and running in place as he stands on the edge of the ramp.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 205lb, he is the “Vale-dick-torian of Dumbass University” Jamie Staggs…

The crowd cheers as he points his arms out to both sides. He then brings them around to point down toward the ring. He charges down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. He then jumps and rolls inside of the ring under the bottom rope. He holds his arms out like an airplane and he runs around the ring before stopping and spinning.

Liam: Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is your SCU Underground Champion… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.  He steps inside and hands the belt to the referee.

Suddenly, the lights go out and there is a buzzing noise as the tron flickers on, showing a GRIME Wrestling “Emergency Broadcast System” image.  The crowd boos intensely.

"This is not a test. This is your WGN broadcast system announcing the commencement of the randomly Purge sanctioned by the WGN Broadcast Standards and Practices Tad Ezra. All SCU hardcore weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. All SCW, all SCU Staff and all of the non contracted wrestlers have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all injries including career ending, will be legal until the end of this WGN Program. Sin City securities, medical teams and all first responders will be unavailable until the end of this WGN program, when the Purge concludes. Blessed by our New Founding Fathers of GRIME Wrestling, a company reborn. May Tad have mercy on you all."

The sirens blare three times as we see various masks light up from within the crowd.  Sea Green, Yellow, Blue, Silver, Red, Light Blue.  They jump the barricade with Hitamashii, Lord Raab, Samuel McPherson, Eric Weaver, Abaddon, Jacob Johnson, and Javier Gonzalez.  They all pour out, surrounding the SCU roster.  Tad Ezra walks down the entryway in a GRIME t-shirt and tattered jeans, and a big smile on his face.  He holds a hand up in the air until the last siren blares and then he lowers his hand into a fist and the lights return to normal.

Jamie and Cross look to one another in confusion, as do the members of the SCU roster at ringside.  The members of GRIME begin hammering away with chains and bats at the SCU roster members.  Tad shouts at the referee, who then calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  To quote Winter, “What the holy fucking shit” is going on right now? GRIME members are not concerned about who they are fighting.  They are just swinging and causing mayhem, not acting like actual lumberjacks!

Gena:  Even the two competitors inside of the ring don’t know what to make of it.  They watch what is going on around them, even as SCU fights back.  SCU fans out and picks up whatever they can find to attack back.

Chad:  Meanwhile, Cross and Jamie look to each other with a nod as they meet up in the middle of the ring.  They tie up with one another and Cross sends Jamie into the ropes.  Jamie then jumps onto the second rope and jumps off with a kick to Cross’ stomach.

Gena:  Silver and Red toss Dorian B and Shorty inside of the ring.  Silver picks up Shorty and throws him at Jamie, who catches him.  Red throws a right hook that knocks Dorian down to the mat.

Chad:  Blue comes inside and bashes Jamie over the back with a chain.  The referee raises his arm to call for the bell, but Tad shouts out.

Tad:  DID YOU NOT HEAR THE ANNOUNCEMENT?!?  KEEP IT GOING!!!

Gena:  Apparently disqualifications are out the window right now.  Jamie is down on the mat, clutching onto his back as Red turns around and hits an Uppercut on Mark Cross, dropping him.  Red then places Cross over Jamie and the referee counts.

One!
Two!

Chad:  But Silver doesn’t like this too much, and he pulls Jamie out from under.  Blue and Silver bicker as they pull Jamie around with force.  He tries to get away, but then they both land a Headbutt that puts him down.

Gena:  Father Gerald and Brother David sneak inside of the ring and they bash Red on both sides of the head with The Good Book.  They continue to bash him with it until Silver and Blue turn to them and chase them out of the ring.

Chad:  Mark Cross stirs and crawls over toward Jamie.  Instead of pinning Jamie, he gives Jamie a shake and he starts to move a little.  They head outside of the ring to assist their SCU brethren.

Gena: We find… Hey, what the… *static*

Filth:  We may not be able to hit you assholes, but we sure as shit can stop your sufferable commentary from taking place.

Esther:  Yeah, your voices are putting everyone to sleep.  It’s time we got fucking raw and talked about how Holly Wood is knocked the fuck out on the ground while Hitamashii beats her with his rightful Television Championship belt.

Filth:  Or how Eric Weaver and Light Blue are beating the shit out of John Blade and Jerry Cann, and The Monstimals are choking out the Fox Brothers with their chains.  I’ve never seen that color blue before, filthies…

Esther:  Jamie Staggs and Mark Cross are trying as hard as they can to even out the odds, but my future hubby Red, and Blue, Silver, and Sea Green are beating the shit out of them as we speak.

Filth:  Earl and Stewart are trying to help even the odds, but Earl has a match on the main show with all of the beautiful people, so he might want to think twice about fucking with the GRIME.

Esther:  Yeah.  Some people can fight and then get fucking married later tonight.  Us filthy, gritty, GRIMEy motherfuckers.  I love you Red baby!!!

Filth:  How sweet.  It is almost enough to make me vomit all over Gena’s leftovers here.  But I won’t.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  The match has been thrown out due to both participants being physically unable to compete.  Therefore, still your Underground Champion…  Mark “The Dragon” Cross!

Esther:  Well, it’s about fucking time.  I need to go make myself look sluttier for Red.

Filth:  And I want to get this party really started backstage.  Later, filthies.

*Static*

Filth and Esther drop their microphones and walk off stage and toward the back as the fighting continues out at ringside.  Red drags Jamie up the ramp by the leg to follow behind Esther.  He disappears behind the curtains as Yellow and Sea Green stand on top of the announcer’s table, pumping their arms and shouting out at the audience.

Backstage, we see Angel of Filth and Sister Esther walking toward the locker room.  Esther picks up a bat and carries it by her side, scraping it against the wall as she moves along.  Filth snorts and spits as she walks by the catering table.

Esther:  Thank you for getting me this baseball bat as a wedding gift.  I fucking hate sports, but you taught me that there are so many better uses for sports equipment.

Filth:  You ain’t seen nothing yet, my filthy.  Watch this.

Filth pushes open the door to the women’s locker room for SCU and Black, Orange, Green, Crimson, Purple, and Grey rush in before Esther and Filth.  There is a sudden sound of alarm when they walk in to join in on the beating.

Inside of the locker room, Kandy Kaine finds herself brutalized by chains as she screams on the ground.  Debbi and Stacy Ruin rush over to try to help, but Orange, Crimson, Green, and Grey turn their attention to them, taking them down.  Filth walks over and grabs a handful of Kandy’s brightly colored hair and yanks her up to look at Esther.

Filth:  We got you a present.  Your first injury, filthy.  What do you want to break?

Esther:  Her head!  Her head!

Filth:  Slow down, sweetheart.  You don’t want to kill her.  You just want to make sure she can’t wrestle ever again.  Go for the spine.

She and the rest of GRIME hold Kandy up as she screams out for help.  Esther winds up her bat as Kandy goes to crying.  Esther nearly makes contact when Filth pulls Kandy away.

Filth:  Wait a minute.  Today is your special day, filthy.  You want the head?  You got it…

Filth flings Kandy down to the ground and sits on her back.  Esther giggles and then swings the bat at Kandy’s head, but then she stops.  She thinks for a second.

Esther:  No, no… You’re right.  What good is it if she can’t fucking remember this beating?  I’ll just make sure she never walks again.

Filth:  You sadistic little bitch, you…

The masked members help stretch Kandy out as she cries and begs for mercy.

Kandy:  No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!!!

Esther swings the bat down several hard times as Kandy screeches in pain.  After hearing a pop, Filth licks her lips wickedly as black seeps down her chin.  Esther gives her a kiss on the cheek and they hug.

Esther:  Best… wedding… gift… evvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Filth:  Ladies, do something about these two, would you?

Filth motions toward Debbi and Stacy down on the ground as they leave the locker room area.  Out of the corner of our eyes, we see Angel Kash and Nobility hiding in a corner, watching as the violence spreads back through the halls.  Dorian is thrown and he rolls over the top of an equipment box by Light Blue, smacking hard against a wall.  Silver slams a light post down over Jerry Cann, who was likely trying to save Kandy from the attack.  Sparks fly as Jerry holds onto his back.  Esther sees Red pulling a suit over a nearly lifeless Jamie Staggs.

Red:  I’m thinking my Best Man is almost ready, зайка.  Should I clean up the blood from his face or no?

Esther shakes her head and then jumps into Red’s arms.  They begin making out amidst all of the chaos, such as Abaddon and Hitamashii trading punches with one another… despite being on the same side of the fight?

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen backstage holding his SCU TV Title on his shoulder with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira to discuss his upcoming match for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship.

Hitamashii-Seeing that I lost the coveted SCU TV Title over a month ago, I purposely didn’t show my face at SCU shows. Not because I was ashamed to lose to Mz Holly Wood. It was due to me wanting to get my next plan of attack in place, and now that I have a plan, it is time for me to put it into action.

Hitamashii smiles as he continues talking about facing fellow GRIME member Javier Gonzalez, Lord Raab and GRIME member BLUE.

Hitamashii-I haven’t had much luck in matches with Javier, but the other 2 in the match, I know I can beat them easily. I have no doubt that this steel cage match will prove to be a catalyst for Javier and myself, that whomever emerges from this match the victor will go on to do great things and showcase what makes GRIME as great as we are, despite them costing me the TV Title. I am bound to get a title once again.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to gets ready for his match against Javier, Raab and GRIME member BLUE as the scene fades to black.

\'user\'user
\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user
\'user\'user

Hardcore Tag Team Championship 4 on 4
Warriors Brawl Match (Elimination Chamber match)

The Good Shepherds vs GRIME (Yellow, Orange, Grey, and Eric Weaver)

Liam:  The following contest is a Warrior’s Brawl Match and is for the Hardcore… *ahem* Heavenly... Tag Team Championships!  One competitor from each side will start the battle. Every two minutes, one of the chamber doors will open to let out a member of the opposite side, alternating between GRIME and the Good Shepherds, until all competitors have been released from the pods.  The last team with members remaining will be crowned the champions!

The lights flash around as we see that Grey, Mother Mavis, Orange, Virginia Mae Putnam, Eric Weaver, and Father Gerald are standing inside of pods as “Spirit In the Sky” by Norman Greenbaum plays across the speakers.  The crowd gives off a mixed reaction.  Then, the spotlights flash upon Yellow and Brother David inside of the ring.

Liam:  Starting things off for the challengers, GRIME member Yellow!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yellow leans down and puts his hands on his knees as he glares at Brother David through the eye holes of his mask.

Liam:  And representing the champions, The Good Shepherds, from Tulsa, OK he is… Brother David!!!

A solidly mixed reaction, but overwhelming nonetheless, echoes throughout the arena as David holds up The Good Book in his hands.  He sets it on the corner as he jogs in place, ready to start the match.

*Clank! Clank! Clank!*

Gena:  Yellow and Brother David start things off as Yellow charges Brother David.  He ducks under a tie up attempt, bouncing off the ropes until coming up to Brother David.

Chad:  He jumps up for a Tornado DDT but David puts him down with a Single Arm Side Slam, diving on top to hook the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Too soon.  David rips Yellow off the mat and send him into the corner where he rocks him with a Spear.  David stares right at Orange as he rubs one arm against the throat of Yellow, choking him.

Chad:  Orange bangs on the plexiglass and threatens David, but this only feeds David’s anger.  He finally stops and hits a Superkick that drops Yellow to the mat.

Gena:  David learned his lesson as he doesn’t attempt the pin.  Instead, he stomps violently on Yellow.  Once he’s satisfied, he drops his knees on Yellow’s chest.  He bounces up and falls back down with another Knee Drop, hooking the leg right after.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  David gets more aggressive when he picks Yellow up from the mat and flings him into the ropes.  David lifts him up for a Back Body Drop, but Yellow comes down with the Tornado DDT he was looking for earlier!

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

BUZZ

Gena:  The door opens up for Orange and she comes charging out with her chain swinging.  She begins whacking David across the back with it as Yellow pulls a chain out next.  They grab David and together, they pull him over to the corner in front of Mavis.

Chad:  Mavis is shouting as they tie the chains around David’s arms and post him up against the glass.  They lock him in with padlocks and Orange begins clubbing wickedly across David’s back.

Gena:  Yellow picks up speed and jumps up to the top rope and nails an elevated Shining Wizard as Mavis pounds on the plexiglass, screeching.  David falls down to one knee, unable to hold onto his head despite trying.

Chad:  Yellow takes a step back along with Orange and they watch David struggle, seeming to take joy in it for a minute. They then continue stomping away at David while stopping only to taunt Mavis to work her up.

Gena:  It’s right about that time and Orange and Yellow know it.  They begin looking to the rest of the pods in suspense, watching their backs.  The lights flash and the count begins.

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

Buzz

Chad:  Virginia Mae Putnam rushes out of her pod and she jumps on Orange’s back and begins hammering away angrily as she screams her head off.  She tries to pull Orange’s hood back, but Yellow pulls Ginny off and slams her onto the mat.

Gena:  It’s still a disadvantage for The Good Shepherds with David tied up in the corner.  Orange mounts Ginny and throws hits at her, precise and powerful.  Ginny holds onto her face as she tries again for the mask with the other hand.

Chad:  Orange grabs Ginny’s hand and begins slamming it against the ground as her mask falls off.  But Orange keeps her face hidden by looking down.  After the third slam, Ginny releases the mask and Orange grabs it and puts it back on.

Gena:  Yellow stands back and lets Orange handle Ginny.  Orange lifts Ginny from the mat and sends her into the corner to collide with David, sending him face first into Mavis’ pod window.

Chad:  They roll Ginny up and Yellow helps Orange to maintain the leverage.

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Virginia Mae Putnam has been eliminated!

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

BUZZ

Gena:  Eric Weaver rushes out of his pod and he begins jabbing away at David’s kidneys.  Orange works David’s knees.  Yellow stands on the second rope and he hits rapid kicks to the back of David’s head.

Chad:  Grey cheers her fellow GRIME members on while Gerald and Mavis pound on the plexiglass.  Right now seems like the perfect time to remind people to be careful what they wish for, and GRIME knows it.

Gena:  Eric pulls a chain out of his pants pocket and wraps it around David’s neck, choking him out.  It seems like they are hoping for medical stoppage to eliminate Brother David from this matchup.

Chad:  Well they are definitely on their way to accomplishing that.  David is beaten down and not much else can save him right now.  He’s not even really fighting back at this point, and he is busted open across the back.

Gena:  Out of the corner of our eyes, we see Andrew Borg crouched down beside the structure with a bag over his shoulders.  He looks up and over, but maintains his secrecy as he looks up to see the lights flashing.

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

BUZZ

Chad:  Father Gerald practically breaks down the door as he enters the fray.  He picks Yellow up and Body Slams him to the mat.  As Eric comes at him, he catches a Big Boot.  Orange picks up Eric’s chain and swings it at Gerald, but Gerald catches it around his forearm.

Gena:  He winces but yanks the chain from Orange.  Orange steps to the side as Eric and Yellow converge on him, swinging away at him.  Gerald breaks free from them and hits them with the chain, knocking them down to the ground.

Chad:  Andrew Borg reaches into his bag and pulls out a pair of bolt cutters and slides them right over to David.  David struggles, trying to work them up the pod.  Meanwhile, Gerald bashes Yellow with the chain and knocks Eric down a few times with it as well.

Gena:  Orange lunges in, but Gerald swings the chain, narrowly missing her.  He steps to the side and pulls Yellow outside of the ring and onto the platform.  He nails the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter)!  He dodges Eric’s hit upon re-entering the ring.

Chad:  He hits the Ray of Light on Eric across the top rope!  He drops down to pin Eric!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Orange is ready to break it up when she hears the sound of chain links snapping.  David breaks free from the corner and works up just enough energy to wrap his arms around her in a Full Nelson!

Three!

Liam:  Eric Weaver has been eliminated!

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

Chad:  Grey makes her way into the ring now and she drops a chain from each arm of her hooded jacket when she approaches the ring.  She gives David one solid smack across the back of the head.

Gena:  Gerald watches carefully as she comes after him next.  Her and Orange close in on him as he backs away carefully.  Eventually, dodging a strike, he finds himself in the corner and he catches a few shots to the face.  Orange falls down to one knee on top of Brother David.

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Brother David Shepherd has been eliminated!

Chad:  Gerald finds himself well outnumbered, even with Yellow down and out on the ground.  He tries to block most of the chain hits, but to no avail.  He finds himself busted open over the eye in the process.

Gena:  He slips out of the ropes, causing one of the chains to wrap around the top rope.  Gerald uses the chain and yanks Grey so hard that she flies face first into one of the empty pods.  He takes her chain and places it around her arms and he ties her to the corner now.

Chad:  No padlock, but she can’t seem to go anywhere right now.  Gerald begins backing Orange up around the ring as he swings the other chain round and round.  She finds herself in the corner, but she instantly dives out as the lights flash once again!

5!
4!
2!
1!

BUZZ

Gena:  And Mother Mavis is inside of the ring.  She grabs Orange and smashes her into the pod.  She follows behind and closes the door as she begins choking Orange and gripping at the mask.  She can’t get hold of it, so she goes for the next best thing!

Chad:  She begins throttling her head up and down, bashing the back of her head against the steel platform!  She then picks Orange up and sends her face first into the plexiglass, with repeated Forearm Smashes to the back of her head as she goes!

Gena:  Gerald sizes up Yellow as he comes to his feet.  Gerald goes for another Ray of Light, but Yellow jumps on his back and brings him down with a Falling Backbreaker, holding on for a chokehold!

Chad:  Mavis sees this and she tries to get out of the pod, but Orange grabs the back of her hair and begins smashing her face into the glass. Mavis slumps down as Gerald raises his arm and begins frantically tapping out!

Liam:  Father Gerald Shepherd has been eliminated!

Chad:  One Shepherd and three members of GRIME are left!  Orange drags Mother Mavis out of the pod for a cover, but Mavis rolls her up after playing possum as Gerald lays on top of Yellow!

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Orange has been eliminated!

Gena:  Mavis walks over to Yellow and kneels down on top of him as Gerald refuses to leave the structure just yet, helping to hold Yellow down!

One!
Two!
Three!

Liam:  Yellow has been eliminated!

Chad:  Security helps to lead Father Gerald out of the structure, but the damage has been done!  And just like that, both sides are even!  Mother Mavis doesn’t have time to celebrate as Grey is able to undo the chains.

Gena:  Grey uses them to smack against Mother Mavis!  She then wraps them around her throat and falls back into a choke with the chains!  But Mavis bridges into a pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Mavis gets out of the hold, and flings the chains across the ring.  Grey pushes Mavis off as Mavis holds onto her throat.  Grey comes after Mavis, but Mavis ducks a Clothesline.  She kicks Grey in the stomach and goes for a DDT, but Grey rushes her into the corner!

Gena:  Grey hits several Shoulderbutts before backing up and looking for a Spear.  But Mother Mavis moves out of the way and the grabs Grey by the hood and flings her into the ring post and pod!  She picks Grey up for the Salvation Slam (Glam Slam)!

Chad:  She gives Grey a few good shakes before attempting to land it.  However, Grey rolls through and keeps this match going when she locks Mavis into an Armbar!  Mavis shouts as she shakes her head.

Gena:  After a moment, she is able to twist around just enough to get to a seated position.  However, Grey does not let go.  Mavis tries to get up, but Grey slams the arm down, keeping the hold locked on.

Chad:  Mavis grabs onto the ropes to help her stand up, and she repeatedly elbows Grey in the stomach.  She drops her with a DDT.  She then lifts Grey up and lands the Salvation Slam!  She rolls Grey over for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

*Clank! Clank! Clank!*

Liam:  Grey has been eliminated!  Therefore, STILL your SCU Hardc… Heavenly Tag Team Champions… The Good Shepherds!!!

Mavis can’t believe it as “Spirit In the Sky” plays over the speakers.  She accepts the belts as Gerald and Ginny rush back inside of the ring, with David limping behind.  They hug onto Mavis as a white light shines down upon them.  Ginny and Mavis hold the belts as Gerald reaches into his back pocket and places a copy of The Good Book on top of Grey.  But, after thinking about it, he shakes his head and takes it back.  This is when Red, Sea Green, Blue, Silver, Crimson, Orange, Grey, Sister Esther, Hitamashii charge inside of the ring.  They brutally beat down The Good Shepherds.  Sister Esther picks up the Good Book and holds it up in the air, opened half way before she lights the corners of the book.  It goes up in flames as she drops it next to her former church members.  GRIME continues to stomp away at The Shepherds until security shows up.  They know better than to fight them, so GRIME holds their hands up and Esther and Hitamashii laugh and cackle respectively as they back away toward the exit of the structure.

\'user Vs \'userVs
\'user Vs \'user

GRIME World Nightmare Championship
Steel Cage Match

Javier Gonzalez vs Hitamishii vs Lord Raab vs vs Blue

The ringside area is a mess with trash and broken debris from all of the fighting that’s gone on at ringside.  However, most of the riff raff has spilled to the backstage area.  The only ones that remain at ringside are Celeste North, Valentina, Crimson, Green, Yellow, Sea Green, Light Blue, Jamie Staggs, and Jason Fox.  Crimson and Valentina are trading punches, and Val is not faring well.  Celeste and Green are staying even as they go around the ringside area.  Jamie and Jason are down on the ground, getting occasionally stomped as Sea Green and Yellow are sharing bottles of cheap whiskey together.  They stop as the Warrior’s Den has finished being converted into a cage.  Atomic Tangerine comes down to ringside to test the cage door before Blue, Hitamashii, Lord Raab, and Javi come out from the crowd.  They enter the cage one at a time, getting the crowd pumped up, despite their booing.  Atomic holds up the World Nightmare Championship as Liam introduces the competitors.

Liam:  The following Steel Cage Match is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!  In order to win, one must pin or submit one of their opponents inside of the cage, or exit the cage with both feet landing on the ground!  And your fighters, representing GRIME, we have Blue, Hitamashii, Lord Raab, and your champion, Javier Gonzalez!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The competitors shake out their shoulders, crack their knuckles, and do whatever posturing they want before the makeshift bell rings.

*CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!*

Gena:  We got fights going on all outside of the cage as Lord Raab and Javier begin trading punches.  Not a smart move on the part of the champion to go after the Monster.

Chad:  Hitamashii bounces off the ropes and jumps at Blue, but Blue lifts him up into a Back Body Drop.  Hitamashii grabs on and lands a devastating Tornado DDT!

Gena:  Raab grabs onto the back of Javi’s head and smashes it into the side of the cage.  This only serves to make Raab angry as he turns around and does the same to Javi.

Chad:  He then grinds Javi’s face against the cage, instantly busting him open.  Seeing red, literally, Javi turns around and kicks Raab in the gut and drops him with a DDT.

Gena:  Javi stomps on Raab a few times before walking over toward the cage door.  He waves it as GRIME Referee Atomic Tangerine shouts at him and flips him off, banging his bat against the door.

Chad:  Javi shouts back and flips her off as he starts to climb the cage.  However, Hitamashii is quick to grab the back of Javi’s head and smash him into the cage door he’s climbing up.

Gena:  Javi’s head bounces off, and then he instantly begins grating Hitamashii’s head against the side of the cage, cutting open his forehead too.

Chad:  Lord Raab is getting to his feet when Blue comes up behind and lets a steel pipe drop from his sleeve.  He cracks it across the side of Lord Raab with a sickening thud!

Gena:  Blue drops the pipe to the mat as Light Blue and Crimson begin working together outside of the cage to wrap barbed wire around a wooden table.  They then carry it over to the door and Atomic opens up the door and helps them to slide it inside!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Chad:  Hitamashii hits an elbow to the side of Javi and then bounces off of the ropes, landing a Pele Kick.  Javi falls back against the cage wall.  Hitamashii picks up the table and charges at Javi.

Gena:  Javi moves out of the way at the last second as the fans groan.  He clubs Hitamashii against the back a few times as we see Yellow climbing the side of cage along with Sea Green.  They begin throwing bottles inside of the ring.

Chad:  Seven bottles and 4 of them break upon impact.  Raab picks Blue up into a Spinebuster on top of the broken glass, and the crowd’s bloodlust is satiated now.

Gena:  Raab grabs Javi from behind and brings him back into a German Suplex to the glass.  She turns to look at the carnage in front of him, which gives Hitamashii just enough time to pick up a bottle and smash it over the back of Lord Raab’s head!

Chad:  Hitamashii cackles as Raab turns around, looking for a Throat Thrust, but Hitamashii ducks behind him and drops to his knees, hitting a Low Blow.

Gena:  Hitamashii then comes off the ropes and hits a knee to the side of Raab’s head.  He then rushes over to the cage to climb up it.  He scales it as quickly as possible.

Chad:  Hitamashii makes it about six paces up the cage before Blue finishes setting up the barbed wire table.  He climbs up and brings Hitamashii down and through the table!

Crowd:  FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Gena:  Blue and Hitamashii sit still over the broken table and barbed wire mess as Javi gets up and looks at the situation.  He begins to climb the cage!

Chad:  He tries to move fast, but with no luck.  He trips up a bit, but holds on tight to regain his footing.  He gets another pace up the cage.

Gena:  But Lord Raab is right there!  Javi kicks at his face as he climbs up another step.  Raab begins climbing too.  He gets several paces up to get just about even with Javi.

Chad:  Javi punches Raab, but Raab bounces Javi’s head off of the post between them.  Javi drops a step, but holds on tight.

Gena:  Raab hits him once more, but Javi hits several hard punches to the stomach of Raab, dropping him a step now.  He holds on, but he is more limp now.

Chad:  Javi punches at Raab’s head as he loses a pace.  Javi climbs up one pace, but Raab grabs onto his throat and tosses him off of the side of the cage and right on top of the broken glass!

Gena:  Hitamashii runs up the cage, his back torn up from the barbed wire.  He and Raab trade punches, but Hitamashii’s speed is his advantage and he nails several hits.

Chad:  Blue climbs up and pulls Raab down, and he does a Superman Punch!  Blue climbs up and catches up to Hitamashii, whose blood covered hands are slipping now.

Gena:  He kicks Blue in the face, but Blue grabs his legs and trips him up so that he falls, chin first onto the top rope and bounces back! Blue ascends the side of the cage!

Chad:  Raab sees Blue nearing the top with no time, so he walks over to the cage door and kicks it open with all of his might.  He climbs out as Blue reaches the top of the cage and rolls over.

Gena:  Raab approaches the opening and begins climbing out.  He and Blue are neck and neck!  Raab steps down just as Blue drops to save the match!  Who got it?!

*CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!*

Liam:  Your winner and new World Nightmare Champion… … … LORD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Blue walks over to Lord Raab and smashes him over the back of the head with a trash can lid.  Raab turns around and clocks him with the World Nightmare Championship.  “Monster” plays over the speakers as Raab holds the belt up high in the air.  He looks back at the destruction inside of the ring as he walks away.

\'user Vs \'user Vs
\'user Vs \'user

GRIME World Nightmare Championship
Steel Cage Match

Angel of Filth vs Green vs Crimson vs Black

Liam Gagnon is seen at ringside where Red and Sister Esther approach him through the crowd from behind.  He is about to introduce the next match when Red pulls the microphone out of Liam’s hand and tosses it over his head to Esther.  Esther giggles and holds it out to Liam.  Liam goes to take it, and Esther throws it over to Red.  As Liam turns to try to get the microphone back, Esther pants him to show off his tighty whities in all of their glory.  The crowd can’t help but laugh as Liam holds his hands in front of him.  He begins rushing off toward the stage as Red holds the microphone to his lips.

Red:  It is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you my future wife.  In just minutes, we will join together in wedded matrimony and I become US citizen.  Because we love each other so much.

Red’s Russian accent echoes through the speakers as the fans boo.  Red raises a fist into the air to reveal a boxing glove.  Esther pulls his arm down and tucks her hand within the glove.  She bats her eyelashes at Red and asks for the microphone with her free hand.  The audience boos even louder and Esther growls.

Esther:  Look here you little bitches!  This is my special day and I refuse to let some swamp people from Tampa, Florida ruin it!  We are just minutes from the main My Bloody Valentine show and I just wanted to ask everyone to hear one last proclamation of love.

The audience throws their trash over the two, but it doesn’t seem to phase them.  Esther looks up into Red’s eyes, past the glowing lights of his mask.  He stares down into hers.

Esther:  I want to let you know just how much you changed my life.  You believed in me when no one else did.  You saw something in me that I was told was the cause of inner demons for my whole life.  Any emotion was caused by something other than me.  I was controlled by forces beyond me.  I was the most talented Shepherd, the first to be a champion, but I wasn’t good enough to return to the division and take my belt back from that little bitch Kelly Torres.  Not until I met you.  I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you in wedded bliss.

Red nods his head once and lets what Esther said soak in.  A few members of the audience can’t help but succumb to the emotional testimony of Esther as they wipe at their eyes.  Red holds his free hand out to take the microphone.

Red:  And I have to admit to you, Sister Esther.  I never felt close to anyone before in this life of mine.  Do not misunderstand.  I made the sex with many, many women in my life.  There are children out there who might be mine.  Many of them.  I enjoy making the sex.  But when I open your legs, it is like I am staring right into heaven.  Beam of white light flashes like when any Shepherd enters room.  But this light is much brighter and I feel I can look God right in eye when I am railing you.  I enjoy this much and I want to do it for much, much longer зайкa.  Maybe rest of life because I have estate to protect but no right in US court to do this until tonight.  Take my hand and do not let go for at least two years.

Esther reaches up and wipes a tear from her eye.  She sniffles and then leans up and kisses the red glowing mouth of the mask.  He picks her up and forces her on top of the timekeepers table, knocking the bell to the ground.

Ding!

As they make out, Light Blue walks over and takes the microphone to announce the Pre-Show Main Event.

Light Blue:  The following Steel Cage Match is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!  You already know the rules so I will not repeat them for you dumbasses.  Let’s introduce Black, Crimson, Green, and your motherfucking champion… Angel of Filth!!!

Light Blue points to the stage as Angel of Filth leads Crimson, Green, and Black down the ramp.  Blue stands up and throws the door open and cheers on the competitors as they each enter the ring.  Referee Atomic Tangerine goes to close the door, but Filth shakes her head.  She points around the ring and gives an order.  Blue and Light Blue assist Atomic Tangerine as they pull the barbed wire casket from the corner and then slide it inside of the ring through the door.  Atomic Tangerine then chains the door shut and locks it while Sea Green picks up the trash can and pounds it to start the match.

Clank! Clank! Clank!*

Gena:  Filth flings open the casket lid to reveal the barbed wire, covered in the blood of Tim Staggs.  Crimson stares at it for a minute while Black charges at Green.

Chad:  Green misses the counter as she tries to grab onto Black’s arm.  Black hits an impressive Japanese Arm Drag before coming back to her feet.

Gena:  Green reaches back and pulls a piece of glass from her back and she goes to swing it at Black, but Black does a Matrix Evasion.

Chad:  Green turns around and catches Black with a Right Hook.  Black stumbles back into the cage wall.  Green comes forward with body shots, but Black is able to step aside after taking a few.

Gena:  Black slides behind Green and puts on a Waist Lock.  She brings her back into a German Suplex.

Chad:  Meanwhile, Filth and Crimson exchange blows with one another.  I’m not sure why, but that casket triggered Crimson.  Crimson grabs Filth by the hair and pulls her in, leaping up for a Tornado DDT.

Gena:  Filth is able to convert it into a modified Sidewalk Slam on Crimson, right onto the casket, denting it upon impact.  Filth then sits back in the corner and watches as Crimson holds onto her back.

Chad:  Black turns away from Green to see Filth standing there, and she charges Filth, and they erupt into a brawl in the corner.  Black is able to set Filth on the second rope, and the two fall off when Black nails a Superplex onto the broken glass.

Gena:  Is Filth smiling right now?  She is!  Even as she leans up and begins picking pieces of glass out of her back.  Black bounces off of the ropes and nails a Bulldog to Filth, again, on the glass!

Crowd:  *POP!!!*

Chad:  It seems like the fans aren’t minding GRIME right now.  Not when they are delivering this kind of pain and punishment to each other.  Black picks glass off of her knees and throws it down on the ground.

Gena:  Crimson comes up behind Black and rolls her up from behind, closing her inside of the casket.  She wraps a chain through the handles and closes it with a padlock.  Black thrashes around inside, even with that barbed wire lining!

Chad:  Green comes up behind Crimson and smashes her across the back with a chain.  Crimson turns around and hits a Discus Clothesline to Green and sends her to the ground.  Crimson mounts green.

Gena:  Crimson punches down into the broken glass, jamming it into their own knuckles through the gloves and then begins hitting shots to the side of Green’s head!  The crowd almost can’t believe it.

Chad:  What’s this?  Grey is crawling up the side of the cage now, and Orange is right behind her.  They are carrying bags on their backs.  Grey shakes out her bag and allows various weapons to fall inside of the ring.

Gena:  Is that a staple gun?  And a drill?  And meat hooks?  Hammers?  This just got even more interesting.  Orange empties a bag out into the ring of what looks like dirt?  Why throw dirt into the ring?

Chad:  A better question is… why is this dirt moving?  Wait, is that…?  Cameraman, move in closer on that… It’s… it’s scorpions!!!  We have live scorpions crawling around the ring!  Filth picks one up from the mat and puts it inside of her mouth!

Gena:  And she’s gloating about it.  She opens her mouth to show nothing in it but the leftover bits of exoskeleton in her teeth.  I think I’m going to be sick.

Chad:  The scorpions spread out across the ring as Green pushes Crimson off of her.  Green sees the scorpions and begins trying to back away from them.  She finds herself backed up against the cage.

Gena:  She looks down and picks up the staple gun.  She begins shooting it at the scorpions!  This match has turned into a genocide of scorpions instead of an actual match…

Chad:  Green starts to scale the cage wall as Purple is right there, shaking the side of the cage.  Green tries to stay on, but Grey and Orange follow suit and begin shaking the cage.  Purple climbs up and nails a Shoulderbutt into Green, knocking her down.

Gena:  And the scorpions climb on top.  Filth dives on top of Green and hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Nothing like scorpions crawling on you to make you kick out.  Is a repurposed tag title really worth all of this? Or is this a demonstration?

Chad:  Obviously a demonstration.  GRIME truly is grindhouse wrestling at it’s best.  Oh, Crimson picks up the meat hooks and scoops them under Filth’s top.  She and Green lift Filth up and hang her from the side of the cage!

Gena:  Filth is trying to steady herself to get off when Crimson picks up the staple gun and shoots Filth a few times in the stomach.  Fuck, I hope the kids are already in bed, or that they went to get popcorn.

Chad:  Yeah, none of us expected this.  Filth has a sick smile on her face as she hangs loosely from the cage wall now.  Crimson turns around and gives a staple to the face of Green, and Green falls back, holding onto their face!

Gena:  Crimson climbs on top of Green for the pin, right as Black breaks out of the casket.  Her outfit is tattered and torn, and we see scratches all over her body as she knees Crimson across the side of the head.

Chad:  She is tripped up by Green as Filth begins struggling again.  She watches as the scorpions go on the defense, stinging at the ladies on the ground and she screeches with delight, if there’s such a thing?

Gena:  Apparently so.  Filth finds her footing and she begins climbing up to the top of the cage, even as Purple, Grey, and Orange shake the cage wall.  Filth shouts down at them to keep going.  She steadies herself on top and leaps off with…

Chad:  Defibrillator (Coup de gras)!  Defibrillator to Green! She hooks the leg as Black and Crimson try to fight off the scorpions!

One!
Two!
Three!

*Clank! Clank! Clank!*

Light Blue:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Angel of Filth!!!

The crowd shouts out in bloodlust as others are sick to their stomachs.  The cage rises up as Filth stands up to hold the belt high in the air as a few scorpions drop off of her, and others crawl up her legs and torso.  She turns around to show off her battle scars as the ring crew comes out in full force to begin cleaning up the debris.  Filth licks her lips as she admires the devastation GRIME has caused tonight.  The stained mat, the broken glass, the staples in her stomach, and the torn fabric tangled in barbed wire.  Then, the lights go black as the sirens blare once more.

”This concludes your weekly Purge.  Emergency and medical services are back online.  We thank you for your participation.  Blessed by our new WGN Head of Quality Management.  SCU, a federation reborn. May God be with you all.”

Tune into the SCWrestling.net stream to watch My Bloody Valentine III, live and free to their subscribers, for all of the hot and heavy action!