Author Topic: Candy (c) V Bella Madison  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Candy (c) V Bella Madison
« on: February 02, 2020, 05:05:24 AM »
 All roleplays for this match go in this thread.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character. 10,000 word limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 11:04:55 PM »
 Scene One: The Bad Thing Happened

Where: Backstage, Addition Financial Arena in Orlando, Florida
When: Moments after Bella yelled at Candy on Climax Control 260

*The cameras catch up in the hallway as a crying Candy is seen running down the hallways. She turns a corner and stops, leans her back against the wall, and slides down to a sitting position. She was sobbing pretty heavy as she clutched the shirt she had made for Bella in her hands. A few stagehands walked by and just looked at her, not saying a word, as they moved on with their days. She continued to sob as she heard a voice down the hallway calling her name. She cradled her knees with her arms and sobbed quietly. She knew it was Bella looking for her, but right now, she didn't want to be found. The voice went the other direction, and she heard another familiar sound... the bark of her little pup, Fluffy. The barking got louder and louder, and was followed by a voice.*

MARCUS CAGE: Go find her, Fluffy. Find Candy...

*The concern in his voice was strong. He saw what happened and knew that she needed him right now. But he didn't know where she was. Fluffy's bark was getting louder and louder, and the sound of her nails on the flooring could be heard. Fluffy turned the corner and saw Candy,and jumped into her arms and immediatly began to lick her face. Marcus wasn't far behind her. As soon as he turned the corner and saw Candy sitting on the floor, in tears, and wasted no time sitting down next to her,and wrapping his arms around her. She rested her head on his chest and just cried.*

MARCUS CAGE: Are you ok?

CANDY: NO! Bella hates me, she yelled at me, and she threw the shirt I made her on the ground.

*She continued to cry. He held her tightly.*

MARCUS CAGE: I saw what happened. What do you wanna do about it? Do you wanna go beat her up?

CANDY: No.

MARCUS CAGE: Do ya want me to go beat her up?

MARCUS CAGE: Do you wanna go get ice cream? With extra sprinkles? That always cheers you up.

*He let out a small sigh. Usually, ice cream always cheers her up. He knew this was huge.*

MARCUS CAGE: So, what do you want to do?

CANDY: I want to go home.

MARCUS CAGE: Ok, let's go get your stuff and head back to the hotel.

CANDY: Not the hotel. Home. Our home.

MARCUS CAGE: Ok. So first we gotta go back to the hotel, and then I'll get us on the first flight back to Vegas. How does that sound to you?

*She sniffled and nodded her head. He released the embrace and stood up, helping her to her feet, when the camera faded to black.*

Scene Two: Broken

Where: The home of Marcus Cage and Candy, Las Vegas, NV
When: Tuesday, Feb 4th. Late morning,about 11AM

*The scene fades up in the living room of the home of Marcus Cage and Candy in Las Vegas, NV. The living room was decorated beautifully, and had a wall that contained souveniers and memorabilia from both of their careers. Sitting on the couch was Marcus Cage, with Fluffy curled up next to him. He was scrolling through his phone when it rang and he answered it.*

MARCUS CAGE: Hello? Hey Dynamite!

*It was his best friend, and tag team partner, Dynamite. He put it on speaker phone and went back to playing his game while he talked*

DYNAMITE: I was just calling to check up on Candy. How's she doing? Any better?

MARCUS CAGE: Nah, man, she's still not doing so good. Ever since Bella yelled at her, she's been mopey and sad. Nothing cheers her up. It's... well it's nothing short of heartbreaking. I've never seen her like this in all the years I've known her. And there's nothing I can do to get her out of this funk.

DYNAMITE: Awe man, that's rough. Wish there was something I could do to help.

MARCUS CAGE: I don't think there is. I've tried everything. She just sleeps, and when she isn't sleeping she lays around in bed looking sad. She only comes out to go to the bathroom and sometimes eat. But that's only when I kinda force her to eat. She's barely talking, even to me. I just... I don't know what to do.

DYNAMITE: You know Candy, you have to let her handle this in her own way. She will bounce back, she always does.

MARCUS CAGE: I know she is stronger than she thinks but... I miss my wife. The bubbly, hyper, overly positive woman that I love. It's like... it's like she's broken. Bella broke her.

DYNAMITE: I didn't think anything could break that woman... this must be bad.

MARCUS CAGE: It's so bad...

*Marcus lowered the phone and looked towards the other side of the room when he heard footsteps. He looked over to see Candy standing there. She was wearing sweatpants and an oversized shirt, no makeup on, her hair was all knotted up and looked like it hadn't been brushed in a few days. She just stood there and looked at Marcus.*

CANDY: I'm not broken. I'm just sad. And not like "some one ate the last M&M" sad. Like, real sad. Bella hates me.

MARCUS CAGE: Dude, I gotta let ya go. I'll call ya later.

*He hung up the phone and set it on the arm of the couch. He got up and walked over to Candy embraced her.*

MARCUS CAGE: She doesn't hate you. No one hates you. Come on, sit down.

*He guides her to the couch and sits next to her.*

MARCUS CAGE: You think Bella hates you?

CANDY: Why else would she yell at me like that. You heard her. We aren't partners, we aren't besties. I annoy her and drive her crazy.

MARCUS CAGE: And you got hate out of that?

CANDY: Yeah. Who else would throw a gift from some one on the ground? One that the person spent a really long time making. You don't do that to people you don't hate.

*Her eyes started to well up. But Marcus was just glad she was talking. This is the most she has said since they got home.*

MARCUS CAGE: No one hates you. You and I both know that you are a little bit... hard to handle at times. You are easily excitable, and a handful sometimes. But that's not a bad thing at all. You just see the world differently than everyone else. And that is a good thing. You see the pure, the positive, and the best in everything and everyone. Not everyone is like that. Bella, well, she just isn't used to being around you all the time and just didn't know how to handle it and make you understand that she just needed some down time. She and Malachi needed some time to themselves. She's not the little kid you used to know. She's grown up now, and she's going for your title.

CANDY: Maybe... I should just give her the title if that's what she wants. I'd rather have Bella as a friend than be a champion.

*Candy hung her head low. Marcus gently put his hand under her chin and raised her face up towards his.*

MARCUS CAGE: I know that you'd rather have a true friend than a title. One of the many things that I absolutely love about you. You have your priorities straight. You know what is important in life. And I know Bella too, and she would not want to win the title that way. She has a sense of pride that I think exceeds even her own mother's. She has a lot to prove, and would hate to see her first title reign tainted with a technicality.

CANDY: You're right.

MARCUS CAGE: Of course I'm right.

CANDY: If Bella wants this title she is gonna have to fight for it!

MARCUS CAGE: Atta girl!

*Her face started to light up for the first time in days. Marcus smiled as he watched her demeanor change*

CANDY: What better way to show Bella that she can't treat me that way than to beat her to retain my title? Thank you Marcus!!!

*She got excited and hugged him. She pulled back and sniffed a little bit.*

CANDY: Uh... I'm gonna go take a shower...

*She kissed him on the cheek and popped up on the couch, bouncing off into the other room. Marcus grinned big*

MARCUS CAGE: She's baaaaaaaaack!

*The scene faded to black*

Scene Three: Q&A

Where: unknown location
When: Thursday, 2/6 - aproximatly 3PM

*The camera flickered to life with a shot of Candy sitting in a room. It appeared that it was being recorded on a computer, you could see her mostly from the chest up. She looked like she was pushing some buttons before letting out a big grin. She sat back a little, widening the shot.*

CANDY: HI GUYS!!!

*She waved, enthusiastically, towards the camera.*

CANDY: I just wanna say that the outpouring of love you guys have shown me the last few days has been absolutely amazing! My twitter, fan pages, emails, fan letters... all of it have been full full full to the brim with you guys telling me how awesome you think I am, and telling me not to be sad about Bella. You guys are the bestest fans a girl could ever have, so I wanted to take this time to respond to some of your tweets, emails, letters... answer some questions and just show you guys the love you show me every day! I wanna start off by saying that I am fine. I'm not sad anymore. If anything, I'm even more motivated going into this match. So let's not waste any time and I'll start with the first letter.

*she clicked on the computer and read it.*

CANDY: First one is a tweet from @TinaTheTrickser - she says "@PWS_Candy, I am a huge fan and I want you to know that I am so happy you decided to return to the ring." - AWE! Thanks Tina! "I was wondering if you have any strategy going into a match where you don't know what type of match it will be?" HMMMM

*She tilted her head and put her finger on her chin for a moment, thinking*

CANDY: How can you have a strategy when you don't know what you are preparing for? All I know is that when I get in the ring with Bella... it's gonna be different than the last two times. It's so much bigger now. The first time, it was a triple threat for a title shot, which I won. The second time it was a tag team match, which she and Not-Akuma... I mean... Malachi... won. This time... it's way different. And if she wants my Bombshell Roulette title... she's gonna have he fight of her life on her hands. I don't want her, or anyone, to feel as bad as I did when she yelled at me. And I know I'd feel like a pile of... poopy... if MY first title win was because some one just let me win. That's not what friends do.

*She clicked on the computer and pulled up another.*

CANDY: Ok our next one is an email from a fan named "Esther". She says "after what Bella did to you, I don't think I could ever forgive her if she did it to me. Do you think you will ever be able to forgive her?" Well, that's a really good question. And an easy answer too. I already have forgiven her. I won't forget, but I did forgive. It took me a few days of being sad and hurt, but I stopped and thought really REALLY hard... like this!

*She made her "thinking face", which was her with her face all scrunched up,her her hand on her chin. She then smiled.*

CANDY: And I realized something. Bella wasn't trying to be mean to me. She wasn't trying to hurt me. I get it, we are friends but we aren't Besties. Malachi is her bestie just like Marcus is mine. I get that now. I was just SO excited... and I know I can be a lot to handle sometimes... and I get overly excited... and sometimes I start to ramble... but... that's just me being me. And I thought about it, and I decided if you don't like me for me... then too bad... I don't need you to like me! Bella is really nice, and I didn't let her have any time with her bestie so I get why she yelled at me. She still didn't have to throw the awesome shirt I made her on the ground. But I get it now. And it's ok. I need to learn when to take a hint. Which is why I have an idea!!!

*She brushed some hair out of her face and smiled.*

CANDY: Bella... anytime i'm being too much, or getting on your nerves, or anything like that... just use this special safe word and I'll back off. Ok? I'm thinking we should use something fun like "Skittles" ... or "sassafrass"... OR WHAT ABOUT "CANDYLICOUS"??? We'll think of one.

*She giggled*

CANDY: Let's move on to the next question. This one was sent to me in the mail. It's from a fan named "Earl". Earl says "Dear Candy, I hope you won't be too sad when Bella takes that title from you. You are too pretty to be sad." ... AWE! HOW SWEET!

*She paused for a moment and it hit her...*

CANDY: HEY! That wasn't very nice! I just wanna say that no matter what, I'm gonna go out there and give Bella a great match. She deserves that. And if she beats me to win the Bombshell Roulette Title... then so be it. She earned it. But I'm not taking it easy on her! I fought too hard to win this title to just lose it right away. I know, I actually thought about letting her have it, thinking it would fix things between us. But Marcus talked sense into me. Now, I'm doing everything I can to put up a good fight. I know Bella will too. It's gonna be a great match! I know it! I hope you guys look forward to it and enjoy. Because win or lose... I'm all in! Good luck, Bella.

*She smiled and blew a kiss at the camera before it faded to black*
user posted image

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 11:17:40 PM »
 What the hell did I do?

Following Climax Control 260
Orlando, Florida

Has anyone seen Candy?

That’s the one question I keep asking anyone that I see as I am making my way thru the halls of the Addition Financial Arena where Climax Control just wrapped up. I went off on her. Some would say I was in the right...

There is part of me, however, that knows that I’m not in the right. I’ve known her for far too long for me to act like I did...

Bella: Let me make this nice and simple, ok? WE ARE NOT A TEAM! WE ARE NOT BESTIES! WE ARE NOT GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR INSANELY BRIGHT AND GLITTERY MATCHING SHIRTS WITH YOU! YOU ARE JUST AN OBNOXIOUS BALL OF ENERGY THAT I JUST CAN'T HANDLE RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! SO BACK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
She takes the shirt Candy had given her earlier, and throws it on the ground.

I can’t believe I did that. The look on her face said it all....

I finally spot Pussy Willow and run up to her, “P.W. ...have you seen Candy?

No hun, I’m sorry, I think I seen her leaving with her husband shortly after your match.

Dammit...ok thanks.” I had this feeling that is what happened. I broke that woman’s heart...and I am SO gonna get my ass chewed out as soon as it reaches the crew. I should be gutted with how I reacted. I should feel absolutely horrible.

But I’m not. And that’s what has me more fucked up than anything.

Plopping my ass in an empty chair, I just stare down the hall.

I take it you didn’t have any luck?

Glancing up and seeing Malachi standing there. “No, you called it. Honestly...I’m kinda glad I didn’t find her. What would I say to her after that? “Sorry Candy, I didn’t mean to blow up at you, but you turned into an insufferable pain in the ass and I couldn’t take it anymore.”? No, it’s better like this. I have 2 weeks to prepare for this match against her for that Roulette Championship and I don’t need a guilty conscious knowing that she sees me as her bestie and I may potentially have to shorten her career.” standing up, he just hands me my jacket. He knows I’m rambling. “I have worked my ass off way too much to be second guessing myself about anything that I did tonight. I have more important things to worry about.

I just groan and practically headbutt his chest, I can hear the smirk on his face, “Your rambling game seems to be off.

Yeah? Well, I’m fucking starving. I need a taco....or 5....

Then we’ll get back to the hotel and we’ll order a stupid amount of tacos and you can eat yourself into a food coma, as long as you got energy for the park tomorrow cause tickets are bought and no matter what we are going.” I smirk and look up at him, “Yeah, you’re spoiled but I am not dragging your ass through that park.

So no tequila then?” You could hear him really thinking about this and I can’t help but giigle a bit.

He raises his eyebrow at me, “You are evil....

It took you 10 months to figure this out? Just wait til you see what Mattie made me....” I stick my tongue out just a little bit grabbing my bag from him and begin to walk away.

Maybe getting drunk would be a good idea...maybe I can get some information outta ya. We should get going though, who knows what that dog has done since we’ve been out of the hotel.

Looking back, smiling like an idiot and in a sing songy voice....“Never. Gonna. Happen.” He knew it was pointless and just trudges behind her.

Where did that come from though? I am not a hateful person. Did Candy really piss me off? ....or was that something else?

Home sweet home.
New York, NY
Late Night

Since we got home, I haven’t had a chance to really think about what happened in Orlando. I haven’t wanted to. Besides one day where I had my ass chewed out by Slappy McGoo, it hadn’t really passed my mind.

Here’s the weird part, getting read the riot act by Slappy....really didn’t affect me like I thought it would. I have rarely ever completely lost my cool like I did on Candy. She’s a really sweet girl. So why did I want to rip her head off?

Luka is curled up next to me, sleeping peacefully. Something she’s done quite a bit since we got home because we have her fully going to training courses now that seem to be working...sometimes.

Whadda think girl? Another movie or should we wait for daddy to get back with the food?

Her ears perk up and she looks up at me.

No, he’s not back yet...should be soon though.

She just gruffs at me and lays her head back down.

Sor-ry sass....she likes him better than me and he’s the one that got her for me....” Luka whines and nudges my hand and I can’t help but scratch between her ears. “Sorry sweetie, I’m a little grumpy today. I’ve been a little grumpy a few days. Trying to play off this whole thing with Miss Candy as not a big deal and I’m finding myself feelin’ a little off-center. I was just genuinely annoyed with her. It’s like having those annoying kids show on 24/7...like Noggin, Nick Jr, Disney Junior and PBS all tightly packed into one crazy highly energetic brunette ball of ....HER! I mean, am I like that?!? I can’t even imagine if I have EVER been like that. Mal would have killed me by now....

I never heard the door open.

And I sure as hell hope if I ever become that, I wouldn’t blame him for dumping my ass. But, this match at My Bloody Valentine....Mark and Christian promised that the wheel was going to be full of matches that could just be straight up brutal and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let something like a potential friendship with that annoying ball of energy, ruin any potential of me getting my first real championship in my young career.” I just sigh and annoyingly turn off the TV, “What the fuck am I going do? Go out there and play patty cake with her? That is not why I followed in my parents’ footsteps. I wanted to be the fucking best of my generation and write my own legacy and if that is going to make the bad guy in this situation where I have to crack her head open to see if there is a brain sloshing around in that canoe of a head...then so be it!

.....”You know....

I jump with a scream and see Mal there at the door almost laughing. “FUCK! You scared the shit out of me!

I’m sorry love! I didn’t want to break your concentration....but that...that was hot.

I just roll my eyes and throw a pillow from the couch at him... “You are such a jerk sometimes!

A jerk with the best pizza in New York...keep talkin Madison and I’ll give it to the damn dog!” Luka perks up and wags her tail, “Yeah...not happening mutt...forget it.

I don’t know about you Luka, you act like you like him better than me...but then he promises you something and says ‘HA Guess again!’ You're really gonna take that???” Luka gives a loud bark and jumps off the couch and runs at Malachi.

Ah shit! NO! LUKA! DOWN! I SWEAR DOG YOU MAKE ME DROP THIS PIZZA AND I’M GONNA SEND YOUR ASS BACK!

Bella smirks and sits back down on the couch and grabs her phone and hits a few buttons, “Hello, yeah this is Bella....we’re gonna need another pizza. Delivered this time please.

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 11:52:36 PM »
 ~*~*~*~Good Girl, Better Woman~*~*~*~

New York, New York

Ok let’s see here, we have cake for everyone....cake for him to destroy...Alanah has everything else and you guys will be back on Monday afternoon in time for the big blow out. Hopefully Jack and Mal can hold off whatever is left over from their match at the show to make sure Aaron’s first birthday goes off with nothing being broken.

Bella is sitting at the kitchen table of her parent’s house just listen to her mom, Laura Phoenix, ramble off a list of things.

Plus once he is down as well as Charlie and Rosie heads out we can also do a late celebration for Levi. Which...will you guys be sticking around for that?

Bella?

Bella looks up at her mom and shakes her head, “I’m sorry, what?

Levi’s portion of the party, you two gonna stay around?

Bella just shrugs, “I don’t know, maybe....depends on how people react to me. I’m not exactly the most liked right now after going off on Candy like I did.

Oh Bella, you need to let that slide off your back. Slappy meant well, he likes Candy and he loves you...he just doesn’t want you to alienate the family.

You mean kinda like I did last year?” Laura goes to speak and at this point Bella just stands and begins to pace the kitchen, “You know, it’s funny, I knew something like that was eventually going to happen again. I’m just gonna start calling myself the Black Sheep of the whole damn clan because I can’t seem to win for losing. Constantly under someone’s microscope to nitpick ever miniscule fucking detail of my life.

Bella....

First, I was perfectly fine and dandy with going on with my life and being a college student and eventually after I graduated from school and someone, and I still don’t know who had to poke and prod me into the whole Jack thing, THEN I “ran away” from home to go to school in Paris, yeah the details of what preceded that whole situation has a lot of people questioning my motives but I did what I thought was best for me. AND THEN when I finally am able to move on and find happiness with Mal, I was treated like a fucking leper. Once that all calmed down all I had to do to all of a sudden be “Public Enemy Number One” was draw a line with Candy. I mean, what the fuck do I have to do to get a little fucking respect in this family?

Her mother just looks at her because she knows more than anyone what she deals with, “You are nowhere near the Black Sheep of this clan. Yes, you march to the beat of your own drum and do things that sometimes makes people scratch their heads. People lash out at things they don’t understand and you are a perfect example of that situation. I know it’s building on you though, especially knowing that Candy is a friend of the family. You’ve known her for almost the last 10 years of your life. But Elizabeth Marie Madison, you always show yourself to be in the right the entire time.

Bella smiles at her mom, “Did you ever go through this? People constantly questioning how you do things or how you react?

Oh my God, all the damn time. Except it was your grandfather, grandmother and Kurt. You have a lot more eyes on you but I’m going to tell you the exact same thing I told them. At the end of the day, when you lay down in your bed next to Malachi, you look at that beautiful boy and never ever doubt the choices YOU make in YOUR life. No one has the right to tell you what is right or wrong. Now...would have I handled the Candy situation differently? Meh, I can’t say, because I never had a chance to wrestle her. She and I were in two different divisions back in that day. Your Aunt Cameron...well...she eventually made it up to her afterwards and I’m sure you will find some way to mend the fences, as it were.

So...for right now...

Fuck them and do it your way” Laura just smirks because that’s exactly how her entire career was, “Because you have been clawing your way since you joined SCW. You have your one shot right here. You need to make it count, by any means necessary and while others may question why...it’s not there’s to do or die.

Bella just nods her head, “And maybe someday they will understand...

Well...eventually...maybe.” Laura grabs a glass of water with a smirk and drinks from it.

Not helping mom.” Bella and her mom share a laugh, “And yeah, I’ll see if I can talk him into staying for it....Aaron may never let him go after all that sugar though.

Laura spit takes abit, “You have an excellent point.

~*~*~*~Know Thy Enemy~*~*~*~

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

So....how the hell do you beat a PBS Kids show? Sweet, innocent little Candy. Yeah, I upset her by my words, but how upset will she really be when she realizes that I’m not out to play a stupid game of “Besties Battle”. I have patiently waited my turn....

I’m making this one fucking count.

A combination lockbox sits on top of the table inside the hotel room. We see Malachi staring directly at it, “It’s mocking me....

Stop staring at it then!” Bella says from another area of the room.

I feel like I should at least get an idea of what you are about to reveal to the world! I’m going crazy over here!” Mal says looking towards the room.

Not like that’s a hard thing to do.

COME ON!

MALACHI NOAH O’CONNELL YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN! It’s not in there anyways! If you’d be patient for about 30 seconds....

Malachi’s eyes get big for a minute and he mouths the word “FINALLY!” as Bella steps out of the room but instead of long blonde hair we see a short pink wig and a pink striped dress. “.....what the fuck is that?

What? You never see the show LazyTown? It’s was pretty popular kids show back in the day that encouraged kids to get up and move around. I figured this is what SCW really wants right? The bubbly girly, pink hair, crazy energy....I mean, if we’re going to play something out of a kids show, let’s go with what they know right?

Mal just shakes his head, “Please tell me that is not what Mattie made for you that you have been boasting about for WEEKS on twitter.

This? No, this was a Halloween costume from a couple years ago. Friend of mine played Spartcus and it was quite the hit. But I figured they really wanted this...so why not show them I can do this better than Candy can!” Mal just plops on the chair and glares at her. “What? Not what you were expecting? I mean, I’m the bad guy here right? My actions were just so damn shocking.

I’m just....I was hoping for more...

Oh, there’s more. See, I’m not this little girl anymore. I have more than enough times shown that...

Especially to me...” Bella glares at him, “Sorry

I realized though, this whole pinkie pie thing was cute at first. Then here comes Candy, jumping to the head of the line, yeah, she beat me in a fatal fourway match and got the shot and made it count on the second try...but...I’m not looking for a second chance. I’m looking for a first shot and kill shot.

Mal just motions towards Bella and shakes his head, “So the whole point of this being?

Bella takes off the wig and shakes her blonde hair out. “The point is, we all gotta grow up sometime. I love Candy to death, but eventually that innocence has to stop with a hard dose of reality. The reality that friendships are passe when it comes to the needs of others. I NEED that Roulette Championship, I want that Roulette Championship and if that means showing that the little girl is not me then so be it. So after Bloody Valentine 2, if they want that whole cute girl, they are going to end up looking in the wrong damn place.” Bella sits on Mal’s lap, “Besides, you helped me get this title shot and I am not going to let you down.

Bella kisses Mal on the cheek and hops up onto her feet and walks back into the bedroom, “BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NEW GEAR?!?!

Why don’t you come in here and see if for yourself???

Mal hears that and waste no time in getting to his feet and runs into the room....silence for a moment and then....

....holy shit.

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 11:56:51 PM »
 Scene Ones: Valentine Cookies!!!

When: Thursday, February 13th - late afternoon-ish
Where: A large kitchen in an undisclosed location

*The scene opens up to show Candy in a kitchen. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, and was wearing a bright pink apron. Her apron was covered in flour and sugar, along with other things associated with baking. Surrounding her were trays full of cookies. Some were baked and cooling on a rack, some were on trays waiting to go into the oven. She went over to the oven and opened it, smiling.*

CANDY: Almost done! Everyone is gonna love these, Fluffy!

*From by her feet, the poofy pooch lets out an excited yip. Candy is all smiles from ear to ear. She closes the oven and goes over to the  cookies on the cooling rack, and touches one to see if it's cool enough yet.*

CANDY: These ones are almost cool enough to decorate! Everyone is gonna absolutely love these homemade sugar cookie valentines! I can't wait to hand them out!

*She jumped a little and clapped her hands in excitement as she picked up a piece of paper*

CANDY: I have a big list of everyone I wanna give valentine’s to, and everyone gets their name written on it. Then i’m gonna put sprinkles on em and they are gonna be so pretty! I wanna give one to EVERYONE at SCW!

*The pint sized pup let out another yip, a slightly different tone, however. Candy, of course, knew exactly what she was saying.*

CANDY: Yes. Everyone. Even Malachi and Bella, even though they were mean to me. I know what you are thinking, Fluffy. Just because they were mean to me doesn’t mean they are bad people. Yeah, I was really hurt at first but, Marcus made me realize that I was being a handful and she needed time with Malachi.

*Fluffy growled a little and Candy looked shocked.*

CANDY: FLUFFY LOUISA KARINA CAGE!!! Don’t call them that! I know what they say when I’m not around. I see the promos and the tweets. Well, more Malachi than Bella. I heard and saw Malachi making fun of the shirt I made Bella. I know it was too bright and glittery for Bella, and she didn’t really like it. But she was nice about it and pretended. All Malachi did was laugh and crack jokes about it. He’s a big ole meanie. But Marcus said he heard that Malachi doesn’t like anyone really so… I think I just got a great idea!

*Fluffy laid down on the floor, and covered her snout with her paws letting out a bit of a grunt.*

CANDY: Don’t be like that, Fluffy! I’m going to make it my PERSONAL MISSION to make Malachi my friend! Marcus always says that I should kill people with kindness. And I’m gonna do just that! I’m gonna kill Malachi with kindness until I am like his BESTEST friend!!! It’s gonna work, Fluffy, and then, Bella and I can hang out more often! It’s perfect! I’ll have to make his cookie extra special with extra sprinkles! Because who doesn’t like lots and lots of sprinkles!

*Fluffy growled at her. She looked at Fluffy and shook her head as she went back to the oven and grabbed her oven mitts, taking out the tray of cookies and then putting in the next. She continues talking as she grabbed a spatula and took the hot cookies off the tray and onto a rack.*

CANDY: I know things are kinda weird right now with Bella. She has a lot of prove. But so do I. My career has been so off and on the last like 8 years… ever since PWS closed, I have spent more time not active in the business than I have actively wrestling. So, coming here I had been out of the ring for over a year. I needed to prove that I still had it… and I have so far. But I don’t wanna lose my title yet. I was ready to give it up to Bella because I know how much it means to her. I want to see her succeed and win titles and all that fun stuff. But… not this title and not this time. I know she has worked hard but… so have I. I beat her in my contenders match to earn my shot at the title. I don’t wanna give up my title yet. I like it! It’s fun!

*She went over to a decorating area that was loaded with bottles of frosting in different colors, bottles of sprinkles, and all sorts of decorating stuff. She started to decorate a cookie and kept talking to Fluffy.*

CANDY: It’s like… a surprise! You don’t know what is gonna happen, or what kind of match it’s gonna be. It makes it kinda like eating a piece of Valentine’s Day candy out of the mixed boxes. You don’t know what’s inside! It could be peanuts, or coconut, or even caramel. This match could be anything! It could be an ironman match, or an inferno match… WHAT IF ITS A GLITTER BOMB MATCH!!!

*She got all excited. Fluffy sat at her feet and wimpered a little bit.*

CANDY: WHAT? You never know! I would love to be in that match. But I’m still excited to have this match. No matter what, it’s gonna be a fun match. I just hope that Bella doesn’t get too mad at me after I beat her.

*She smiled as she looked at the two cookies she just decorated. One said “Malachi” and the other said “Bella”. They were lightly decorated, as she didn’t want to overdo it.*

CANDY: Perfect! I can’t wait to give them their cookies. Thanks for talking to me, Fluffy. You really are my bestest friend.

*Fluffy wagged her tail and barked as the cameras fade out.*

Scene Two: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Where: Tampa, Florida - Yuengling Center - backstage
When: Valentine’s Day, 2/14, early afternoon - about 1 PM

*The scene fades up with Candy walking around the hallways of the arena 2 days before the show. The hallways were pretty bare 2 days before the show, but they were starting to set things up. Locker rooms had been assigned for people who wanted to show up early and get some practice in before all the sound checks. Close in tow behind her was Marcus Cage, carrying a decent sized box which contained all the cookies she spent the yesterday making. She stopped in front of a locker room and saw the name on the door.*

CANDY: Roxi and Kiera Johnson…

*She read the nameplate on the door, and then looked around in the box Marcus was carrying. She grabbed out 2 cookies that were wrapped in pink and white cellophane with a heart shaped tag on it. She knocks on the door. When no one answers she opens it, tiptoes in, and sets the packages on the coffee table before tiptoeing back out. Marcus shook his head a little, with a slight amused smile on his face.*

MARCUS CAGE: Candy… why are you tiptoeing in? No one is there, you aren’t going to get in trouble for going in.

CANDY: Because I can!

MARCUS CAGE: Good enough for me.

CANDY: Oh I hope everyone is gonna love these cookies. I even made super special cookies for Bella and Malachi.

MARCUS CAGE: Why would you want to do that after how they treated you?

CANDY: Because. That’s not who I am. I’m not gonna be mean to some one just because they were mean to me. You taught me that they don’t hate me. Remember? That I was just being clingy towards Bella and she got frustrated. I know she came looking for me to apologize about how she acted. I know she didn’t mean to be mean to me, and I know she doesn’t hate me. And I want to show her that I don’t hold a grudge towards them. Even though I have every right to.

MARCUS CAGE: You really do. I’ve seen and heard Malachi’s comments… and if I didn’t think it could cause you trouble around here… I’d slap him around a bit. But that’s just me. I know you wouldn’t want that.

CANDY: You’re right. Cuz it’s gonna be REALLY hard to get Malachi to be my best friend if you beat him up.

MARCUS CAGE: You are gonna try and get Malachi to be your best friend?

CANDY: YEAH!  Cuz Malachi needs more friends! You told me that he doesn’t really seem to like anyone outside of Bella. And I’m TOTALLY lovable! People who don’t like me just don’t know me! So that’s what I’m gonna do!

*They turn the corner and see a locker room that says “Malachi and Bella Madison”. Candy smiles and reaches in the box, pulling out 2 large cookies wrapped in the same cellophane. She knocked on the door, but no answer.*

CANDY: Oh good… they aren’t here yet! I can get to part two of my master plan.

MARCUS CAGE: You… have a master plan?

*Candy grinned from ear to ear and rubbed her hands together.*

CANDY: YES!!! I’m gonna decorate their locker room for Valentine’s day so they can have a super special romantic Valentine’s Day date when they get here!!! It’s PERFECT!!!

MARCUS CAGE: Candy…

CANDY: I got people in the parking lot waiting with balloons, and confetti, and streamers, and glitter…

MARCUS CAGE: Candy… are you sure you aren’t going overboard? You do tend to go way too far on this kind of stuff.

CANDY: Ya gotta go big, Marcus!!!

MARCUS CAGE: … if you say so …

*She reached in her pocket and grabbed her phone out. She sent a quick text message and put her phone back. She looked at Marcus with a HUGE grin on her face.*

CANDY: They are on their way in now!

MARCUS CAGE: I hope you know what you are doing.

CANDY: I DO!

MARCUS CAGE: You could be doing nothing more than angering them both…

CANDY: No, see, this is different! It’s not a shirt or anything, and I won’t be here. It’s totally different.

*Marcus just nodded. He knew this was gonna probably blow up but… she was stubborn. He figured they were gonna be here for a little while, so he sat the box down and leaned against the wall*

MARCUS CAGE: I hope all of this hasn’t taken away any of your prep time for this match. I know how much you like being the Bombshell Roulette Champion.

CANDY: Don’t you worry! I’m totally prepared for this match! As much as I can be at least. I don’t know what type of match it will be. But neither does she. So it’s ok. It’s going to be an absolute blast. And after their surprise there is NO WAY they can be mad at me for ANYTHING! And then Malachi will be my friend, and Bella will still be my friend, and 2 friends can put on an awesome match.

MARCUS CAGE: I’m just concerned with how Bella is going into this match. She is hungry for that title. She wants to win, and she knows how tough it is gonna be for her to take that title away from you. Not just winning the match, but beating YOU. There’s a lot of emotion going into this match.

CANDY: Duh, I know that. But at the end of the day we still respect each other in the ring, and I know she won’t cheat to win. I won’t cheat either.

MARCUS CAGE: Depending on the match type… there might not be any cheating possible. If it’s a match that has no DQs … everything is legal.

CANDY: I know that!

*Around the corner came 2 guys carrying boxes.*

CANDY: Right in there.

*The men walked into the locker room and started working.*

CANDY: It could be anything really. And I’m excited. I’ve already been in TWO roulette matches.

MARCUS CAGE: And you lost the first one…

CANDY: That was different… I’m smarter now. Bella and me are gonna have a great match. And at the end, regardless of who wins, I’m gonna stand there, look at her, and extend my hand for a handshake. And I know she is gonna return it.

*Two more men come around the corner, one carrying a box and one carrying a bunch of helium balloons shaped like hearts in one hand, and a bucket in the other. Candy took a peek inside the bucket and clapped and squeeled.*

CANDY: ITS PERFECT!!!

*She reached in the bucket and lifted out a handful of pink, red, and white glitter with red heart confetti mixed in. She poured it back in and smiled.*

CANDY: Make sure the bucket is over the door so that they are SHOWERED with glitter and hearts when they come in. What’s better than that????

*The two men go in the room with the other two.*

MARCUS CAGE: Are you sure you aren’t going overboard?

CANDY: NO WAY! This is how it SHOULD be.

MARCUS CAGE: No, how today should be is you and me in a dimly lit restaurant eating a romantic dinner by candlelight, enjoying our first Valentine’s Day as a married couple. Not decorating other people’s locker rooms, or delivering cookies.

*He reached over to her and grabbed her hands, pulling her close to him.*

CANDY: There’s still plenty of time for that…

MARCUS CAGE: Good, because we have reservations in about an hour. That’s plenty of time to go back to the hotel, get all fancied up, and make it there.

CANDY: I’ll meet ya there!

*She leaned in and they shared a kiss. He then headed off down the hall. Candy walked into Bella and Malachi’s locker room and smiled. The room was decked out with all sorts of Valentine’s Day decorations. Heart shaped balloons, a table with candles and streamers. Confetti and streamers everywhere. It legit looked like a craft store threw up in there. But Candy couldn’t be more pleased! She jumped up and down and clapped.*

CANDY: I LOVE IT!!! BELLA’S GONNA LOVE IT! MALACHI’S GONNA LOVE IT!!! And their special cookies… THIS IS SUPER PERFECT!!!!

*The camera then faded out with a shot of her overly excited face, sending the scene to black*

user posted image