Author Topic: Mistakes not to be repeated.  (Read 474 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Mistakes not to be repeated.
« on: January 31, 2020, 11:40:45 PM »
 Visiting a fire museum. Orlando, Florida. Friday 31st January. (Off Camera)

While most wrestlers in SCW would go to the theme park places as Orlando is theme parks of the world, Jake and his girlfriend he hadn't seen in a couple of weeks, Olivia were doing something very different, something they've not done before together, going to a museum. They visited a fire museum where there's plenty of fire engines, fireman uniforms, hoses and plenty of other things they could see. It was pretty quiet which was usual as Olivia and Jake held hands, even with a twitch of nerves due to the upcoming match.

At the same time, Jake had a lot of distraction, coming to look at the old fashioned fire engines here, especially one that caught his eye. He stared very hard at it, being amazed at how old the fire engine was from ninety twenty-six. Jake and even Olivia haven't been to a museum full of history like this one before, even if Jake sighs heavily, shivering of his fears, coming to hunt him.

Olivia: “We're having a nice day, what's wrong?”

Jake Raab: “I'm worried that my fears and worries will come to hunt me than benefit me.”

Olivia: “If you are scared of being here, then why did you bring me here?”

Jake Raab: “No, I'm not scared of fire engines or their sirens, that's not what I'm on about. I love this place, full of such interesting information in this place.”

Olivia: “Wrestling?”

Jake nods, it's all he could do, then Olivia realised the exact issue without asking him a question of what about it. She just figured it out. Olivia looks at the old fire engine with Jake who had thoughts about the upcoming match. Olivia understands Jake's lack of communication, but he wanted to not only enjoy the day with Olivia, but wanted to get the distraction out of his mind, but wasn't possible and she says this.

Olivia: “Don't worry about it. After all, didn't you say you wanted to give Chris Crippler revenge on blaming Candy for the loss?”

Jake Raab: “Yeah, but that's not the issue.”

Olivia: “Then that's what you should focus on to win, on what he did a couple of weeks ago.”

Jake Raab: “I would if the title opportunity wasn't on the line. What if I make mistakes like I've done in the past again?”

Olivia could understand Jake's point, it was nerve-racking for sure to be placed in a match Jake's avoided a lot of being in, until now. Jake shook his head, trying to get it out of his mind while looking at the different hoses the firemen used back in the day. Olivia pats him on his shoulder, knowing it would make Jake freak out a little bit from the past of mistakes he made.

Olivia: “Jake, you know you won't repeat them because you've learnt your mistakes. I don't like the sounds of this guy, seems dangerous.”

Jake Raab: “But what pissed me off the most is he put all the blame on Candy for the tag loss when he was the one pinned. I've never blamed the tag loss on my partners as I was responsible for them. It's one of the things I was hoping to do this week, but doing this Internet title contention match instead, which concerns the hell out of me.”

Olivia nods as they walk away from the hose area and look at the uniforms the firemen used to wear, even a carriage full of fire equipment attached to the horses, it was a thing back in those days, unlike with cars now. Jake was really fascinated with the firemen uniforms as Olivia licks her lips near to the glass as she turns to Jake, tapping on his shoulder and speaks.

Olivia: “I think you'll look good in that uniform Jake, being quite sexy.”

Jake Raab: “You think so?”

Olivia: “Of course. I always find you sexy. Come on, let's go and find a place where you can try firemen's uniform on.”

Jake likes it as he walks along with Olivia, going across to find a fitting place as there were many firemen uniforms, scattered around the locker rooms. Jake grabbed a firemen's uniform up in his size before he goes to the changing rooms to lock the door. He puts the uniform on, over his shirt and his pants before he walks out and shows Olivia, having his hands out, like he's holding the hose to the buildings as Olivia giggles and takes a picture of Jake with the uniform.

She took the shot with her mobile phone as she hasn't got any pics of Jake as they walk towards the modern fire engine to take a close look at it as Jake decides to walk around in fireman's clothes for a while to look at the modern fire engine they use nowadays and reading the history of the modern fire engine.

Olivia: “That's one sexy fireman, saving my life from the flames of fire.”

Jake Raab: “Of course, you're the only woman for me. Nobody I've had feelings for, more than I do with you.”

Olivia: “That's very sweet of you to say that.”

Jake Raab: “Well, you were the only person, until Ben Jordan and Fenris came along that I cared about. I gained a friend out of the match me and Fenris were in. That was important. Took me a whole year of wrestling to gain a couple of friends. I had a blast with Fenris, getting ourselves drunk and pissed, consider I did promise I buy him a few drinks.”

Olivia: “Yeah, things have changed with you, regarding that. However, you need to knock out Chris Crippler.”

Jake Raab: “Of course I will and I happen to know Markus has not a wrestling match history, don't think it ever happened, but more the trouble, while he was apart of Samson family backstage, was the thing with him. He's wrestled a couple of matches, but in no way is he deserving of a title shot. His only win was beating Stephen Galloway, but who hasn't at this point?”

There's still slight worry on Jake's face, knowing he has to be careful not to have complete focus on the Internet title, a test for Jake he hasn't encountered once since the small break he had away from SCW, although it was only two or three weeks break since the PPV in October. Still a break he needed.

Olivia: “You'll do fine. Don't worry about it. I know it's a challenge, but focus most of your video on Chris and the actions he's done last week and possibly a bit of war between Chris and Lord Raab.”

Jake Raab: “Yeah, you're right, Chris and winning the match are my main focus for now. It's a test to see if I can focus as much on Chris as I can without speaking of the title. I mean I know I have to mention title a bit, but not go over the top about it as I did previously. I will go to beat Chris Crippler and teach him a thing or two to take responsibility for his losses. For now, let's enjoy the day out in the fire museum.”

Olivia couldn't agree more with Jake as they stand to look at the modern fire engine for a while, before walking out different directions, even having a fire car and a fire helicopter here along with a fireboat. So many things both Olivia and Jake didn't know anything about firemen or women if you're talking about the recent years. They explored for another two hours before they left to head back to the hotel in Florida. The next day, Jake goes on camera in the morning to speak about the upcoming match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Focusing to win is the key for this match. Jake's camera (On Camera)

“So, I'm facing against Chris Crippler this week. I'm sure that impressive win against Stephan Galloway has done you proud and got the win out of it. Since then, you haven't really done anything so it's difficult to focus you on an opponent when you've just stepped through those doors. Anyhow, I have respect for your abilities as a wrestler side of things, capturing a lot of achievements for yourself.

However, I have a few issues to pick a bone with you. I don't forget that you've run around Samson's family to give yourself credit. You've done just about everything in this sport and I have to respect that big time. All the hype you've given to everyone, I can say it's straight off the bat, you're not as good as some people claimed you are.

Especially all of the time I had off, I had been sitting to be booked for matches rather than leave the company for months to regather myself. Let's talk about the match you had two weeks ago. Why won't you take any responsibility for the loss you had with Candy? You were the one got pinned for that matter. You only have yourself to blame for that loss and should take responsibillity for it, instead of bitching to Candy who's one of the nicest wrestlers you could line yourself up with that pissed me off and that's part of the revenge I'm giving to you because I should've teamed with Candy, not you.

Then we find another weak line in your moves. Using other wrestlers to achieve in his goal quickly like The Samson family. The only one out of all the wrestlers that were there I got offended with as Astrid. The others have been cool with me., but you're a slimeball if you thought Joshua would've been a lifeguard. You were another sidekick and only came out when you were asked to attack wrestlers. Chris, you've been an asshole at first, but your changing in a big way.

I don't really know what else to say about Chris, apart from he's a submission artist who likes to tap people out and can't take responsibility for tag losses

My main focus is to win this match and beat you. You can try to cripple or break me, but we know that's not going to happen. That's because I'm, The Fury Target who cares about you blaming other people for a loss when you were pinned and care more is to say as I will not hold myself back to destroy you in the ring. I might be young with less amount of experience of a wrestler, compared to you. I know it's for a title contention ship, but I won't speak about that because you're more important along with winning the match as well. As I said, beating Stephen does nothing for your cause, nor it's way too soon for you to have a title shot. This Fury Target is going to let all the arrows come out of his butt.

I will be the Internet title contender as I will push harder in the gym than ever before just to be fully prepared to facing you. I'm coming for you Chris and you won't be able to do anything other than suffer from a lot of pain. I'll see you in the ring, bitch because part of it is revenge from what you did to Lord Raab and siding with Samson, but the other part is not taking responsibilty for your losses.

Good luck and may the best wrestler win out of one of us, but it will be me because only one of us goes through to the Internet title match, something you haven't earned, especially you're only interested in the Roulette title. Good for you, but the internet title contention match belongs to me because I have worked for it, you haven't. See you out there with my hands meeting your head and my feet meeting your leg, Chris.”
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 05:35:27 AM by Jake Raab »
>