Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 49 (Results)  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 49 (Results)
« on: January 31, 2020, 03:38:45 AM »

>
SCU Underground Ep. 49 is recorded in front of a live audience from Bell Middle/High School in Bell, Florida to air Thursday January 30th, 2020 at 11:59pm.

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen I have been told we have someone here with some important news. Would everyone please turn to the SCUTron.

The big screen turns on, we see the offices of WGN. A gentleman appears on the screen with the name and title of…

Harold Cooper
WGN Director of Communications and Marketing

Harold: Hello to all the SCU fans. I have a special announcement to make. We at WGN believe that in rare occasions we may have to make certain changes to some of our programming to allow for better results. This is one of those times. We at WGN respect the decision made by the owner of SCU with the firing of Tad Erza and replacing him with Gianni De Luca.

We at WGN believe in all of it’s programming. I know they do everything in the Best interest of the majority of its viewership. Ratings had hit a spike and dropped slightly yet again. The only reason for this spike must have been because of GRIME Wrestling.

GRIME Wrestling has since hired Tad Erza as their GM. However the role as the GM of GRIME Wrestling is not the same as the GM in SCU as Gianni puts the show together with Donna. They have left GRIME out enough for WGN to realize that GRIME has a big part of the ratings spike. Tad was the one trying to give the fans what they want. We at WGN want to help Tad continue to do just that.

That’s why effective immediately GRIME GM Tad Ezra has been hired as the WGN Broadcast Standards and Practices for SCU. Tad will be responsible for what ends up airing on behalf of our broadcasting systems. Our broadcasting system is sure that Tad will maintain the highest standards and quality programming available.

We bring you back to tonight program please enjoy the rest of the show.

The SCUTron turns off.

Chad: Wait, so Tad doesn’t have the power to make matches and put the show together…

Gena: But he now works for WGN and can use and add GRIME where he see fits???

Chad: So will we see the GRIME Championship titles be defended?

Gena: Can Tad add GRIME into SCU matches?

Chad: If so, it’s on behalf of WGN which means it has to be allowed…

Gena: No offense to Gianni or Donna but one has to now ask… Who’s really in charge…?

*Recorded Earlier*

The camera moves backstage to see “Shorty” Devin Tyler stretching out in front of the mirror, admiring himself and nodding in approval.  He flexes his beefy chest through the brown muscle shirt, watching them pop out.  He turns to the side and then pops his back as he reaches his arm forward, kissing his fist.  Suddenly, there is a knock at the door.

Shorty:  COME IN!

Shorty shakes his head at the thought of being interrupted from his pre-match routine.  He pulls out a bottle of baby oil and begins rubbing his exposed skin.  However, he stops mid stroke as he stares at the person approaching him.

Martha:  Oh-ho-ho, hello there little, um… Big guy.  I hope you’re doing well tonight.

Shorty:  I’d be doing a whole lot better if this was you 50 years ago walking in here, sugar… um…

Martha holds her chest with her free hand and blushes.

Martha:  Even 10 years ago, I was a bombshell.

Shorty:  Yeah… sure ya was, toots.  Now is there an actual reason you came to see me, or is this some sorta way to try to distract me before I knock the snot outta your grandkids?

Martha rolls her eyes and scoffs as if to say “If that’s really what you think”.  But instead, she lowers her hand that’s holding a pan covered in foil.  She opens the foil to expose an array of cookies ranging from triple chocolate to oatmeal butterscotch.  Shorty looks down at them and shakes his head.

Shorty:  You’re gonna need to do a lot more than bribe me with cookies to get me to take a fall to Thing One and Thing Two.

Martha:  At least the fall wouldn’t be that far.  I mean, I brought you these cookies as a gesture of good faith.  I know you and my boys haven’t had the best dealings in the past.  Mostly because you ran around with a bunch of delinquents and peckerwoods, stirring up trouble with everyone.  Almost like GRIME, but not nearly as big of a threat.

Shorty takes his turn to roll his eyes and scoff.  He grabs the tray of cookies and he’s about to throw them until the smell wafts into his nose and a look of pure satisfaction crosses his face.

Shorty:  Those smell… delicious…  But look here!  The Bad Boys was in the past.  GRIME is now.  While I’m not gonna just lay down for your boys, I respect them enough to play a fair game.  As fair as I can with my most favorite move that gets the crowd going.

Crowd:  DICK PUNCH CITY! *CLAP* DICK PUNCH CITY! *CLAP* DICK PUNCH CITY! *CLAP*

Shorty stops and listens as the chant roars and then fades.  He winks and clicks his teeth.  He then turns back to Martha.

Shorty:  But if you’re worried that I’m going to try to play extra rough with them, you got nothing to worry about.  Just like them, I have eyes on the back of my head.  I got my own back to watch.  GRIME has it out for a lot of us, and I agree that we need to get together to stop this shit.  But between those bells, Mr. Nice Guy will not exist, and I’m sure you of all people can appreciate that.

Martha:  I can.  As long as you can appreciate that my boys, being former Double Down Champions, are used to teaming together and they are gathering steam.  They’re going to be just as tough inside of that ring.  No hard feelings when you and Alex Rush take the fall to Mason and Jason?

Shorty smiles and pulls out one of the triple chocolate cookies.

Shorty:  None at all, especially because they’re not gonna beat us. But if they somehow did, like Father Gerald blessed them with holy water, and sends his angelic soldiers down from heaven to curbstomp our asses, then no. There would be no hard feelings.

Martha:  Good.  Also?

Shorty takes a bite of the cookie and Martha cringes.  She shakes her head as Shorty waits for her to speak.

Martha:  Don’t eat those. I made those “special” for you with Ex Lax chocolate chips…

Shorty spits the cookie out and hacks as Martha smiles sweetly and exits the locker room.  Shorty waits a minute before dropping the tray of cookies.  He leaves in search of water.

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Alex Rush is seen coming out of a room. He leans his head in to talk to whoever is behind the door.

Alex: Right, everyone's ready, yes?

Alex waits a second

Alex: I'm just gonna pin this on the door right, cause I know it would work, cause who doesn't like things like that, am I right?

Alex pulls his arm around the door where he has a piece of paper, and presses the paper against the door. In thick black letters written on the paper "Free strippers for people who are 3ft 10" from Oakland, California."

Alex: I can't be more clearer than that.

Alex walks back inside the room and it doesn't take long for his target to be walking past, the man known as "Shorty" Devin Tyler. Devin walks past the room but stops and takes a few steps back, looking at the sign on the door. Devin shakes his head but shrugs his shoulders.

Shorty: Fuck it.

Devin opens the door to show darkness but the light switches on to show a crowd of people in there, with Alex Rush at the front.

Alex: SURPRISE!

Shorty: What the actual fuck?

The camera moves around to see a sea of random faces, but behind Alex, two rhinos can be seen wearing party hats. Alex moves forward and puts a party hat on the head of the very surprised Shorty.

Alex: Happy birthday my vertically challenged tag team partner!

Shorty looks around at all the faces, barely noticing the hat put on his head.

Shorty: It's not my birthday, dick!

Alex looks confused as he looks down at Shorty.

Alex: Are you sure? Cause when I saw the card last week right? I was like I know that guy and a fan, or a groupy, or something, I dunno, they was wearing a short skirt, showing a thong, which was a bit weird cause he really shoulda shaved his legs, cause that didn't look right. He said, are you on the SCU show next week, and I was like yeah, and he was like who are you facing? I said, I'm teaming with Shorty! And he said GO SHORTY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Shorty rolls his eyes at Alex.

Shorty: It's NOT my birthday!

Alex: Well I had a look at my passport and it wasn't my birthday, so cause your name was mentioned, it must have been your birthday. He also says we gotta sip Bacardi cause it's your birthday, so I got this.

Alex reaches from behind his back and pulls out a bottle of Bacardi white rum.

Alex: But if it's not your birthday, I'll take it back.

Shorty looks at the bottle of alcohol in Alex's hand and waves it forward.

Shorty: Nah, it's ummmm, my birthday.

Alex hands him the bottle and jumps up and down clapping.

Alex: And now we can party like it's your birthday! Nothing says party like oversized cake!

Alex waves his hand and an oversized cake is wheeled in front of him, the kinda cake you'd expect someone to jump out of. Alex points to the cake.

Alex: Ta-dah!

He looks at it as if someone was meant to have happened, but nothing did.

Alex: I said.... TA-DAH!

Still nothing happens and Alex looks confused. He walks to the top of the cake, lifting the top layer off, and looks inside. He scratches his tangled hair.

Alex: How long has she been in there? She's fell asleep!

Alex sighs.

Alex: Someone wheel her away and wake her up.

As someone wheels her away, Alex turns back towards Shorty.

Alex: Don't worry, I got you something else.

Alex points to the side and a clown walks on to the camera shot standing in front of Devin.

Shorty: No.

With one quick swing of his arm, a crunch is head and the clown doubles over in pain, holding his groin area. Alex winces as Shorty looks at him.

Shorty: We've got a match to deal with.

Shorty walks out of the room, Bacardi in hand and Alex looks closely at the clown.

Shorty: Now I get where Smokey Robinson got that song title from. Clearly, he saw a clown punched in the nuts and Tears of a Clown was born.

Alex shrugs his shoulders and wanders out of the room as the scene cuts elsewhere.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Alex Rush and Shorty vs The Fox Brothers

Liam:  The opening contest is a Tag Team Match and is scheduled for one fall!!!

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for his partner.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from Oakland, CA, standing at 3'11" and weighing in at 165lb, he is... "Shorty" Deviiiiiin Tyyyyyyyyylerrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Lights go down as "Shorty Bounce" by Lil Wayne starts up. As the lyrics start "Shorty" Devin Tyler comes out onto the stage, shuffling across the stage with swag. He stops center stage and throws his arms out to the side and spins around twice as he bounces down to the ring. "Shorty" takes the bottom rope to help pull him up onto the apron. He steps under the bottom rope and bounces around the ring with his arms out at his side, welcoming whatever reaction he gets.

“What Does The Fox Say?” by Ylvis starts to play. The crowd looks up the ramp as they try to see who is coming out. The crowd immediately cheers as Mason and Jason step out onto the ramp, yipping as they cross the stage. They are soon followed by Martha Fox, and the crowd gets even louder.

Liam: On the way to the ring, the Double Down Champions... the team of Jason and Mason Fox, the Fox Brothers!!!

Jason and Mason find their way to the rampway. The fans cheer as they slap hands on the way down. They slide inside of the ring as Martha settles into the corner, all smiles Jason and Mason get in the ring as they walk around the ring, dancing along to the music before settling into their corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Alex and Jason start things off in the center of the ring.  There is a handshake of respect before Alex goes for a double eye poke.  However, Jason puts his hand over his nose to block the poke.

Crowd:  Hahahahahaha!

Chad:  Jason goes for a tie up, but Alex begins tickling Jason, who howls in response.  He then comes crashing down with a 3 Stooges type fist over the top of the head, and Jason goes down to one knee.

Gena:  Alex comes off of the ropes and hits a Running Knee Strike that puts Jason down on the ground.  Alex looks around and dives on top for the cover.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Mason gets in the ring and drops an elbow across Alex’s head. Alex is stunned as Mason gets up, only to get a Headbutt to the groin!  Martha holds a hand to her chest and groins at that one.

Gena:  Shorty goes back to his corner as Alex stands up, rubbing the back of his head. He goes to lift Jason up, but Jason trips him up over the middle ropes.  He presses his knee to the back of Alex’s head!

Jason: YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!

Crowd: YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!

Chad:  As Shorty gets back in the ring, Mason flips over into a Neckbreaker to Shorty, laying him out!  Jason gives just enough slack for Alex to slip back to the mat.

Gena:  Jason begins stomping on Alex, who then rolls to the apron.  He stands up and Jason goes for a punch, but Alex slaps him across the face and then pinches his nose.  Jason flinches and sets Alex up for a Vertical Suplex.

Chad:  But Alex lands on his feet and does a Schoolboy Roll Up Pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Mason gets in the ring, but Jason has already kicked out.  He steps back outside as Jason jumps for the tag!  Mason climbs the turnbuckle and leaps off with a Clothesline to Alex.

Chad:  Both men rise to their feet and Mason rolls past Alex and rolls him up, but Alex kicks his feet.  Mason lifts him up for a Powerbomb, struggling!  He hooks the legs!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Shorty rushes over, giving Mason a few kicks that barely seem to phase him. However, Alex lifts Mason up into an Atomic Drop.  He nods to Shorty, and they go to the corner to make the tag!

Chad:  Shorty runs and ducks under Mason’s legs before sweeping him off of his feet.  Jason tries to get in the ring, but Shorty nails the Dick Punch!  Dick Punch City! Dick Punch City!

Gena:  Shorty blocks a kick from Mason, grabbing his leg and biting on it!  Alex claps his hands wildly for Shorty as the referee calls for him to stop.  He obeys as Mason trips up onto one leg, limping a bit.

Chad:  Shorty rolls his arm, winding up before going for a Dick Punch City, but the referee gives him a warning.  Shorty nods and then jumps up and slaps Mason’s chest, just barely missing his face.

Gena:  Mason puts his boot against the face of Shorty and shoves him down to the ground.  He then runs and hits a Rolling Senton Splash to Shorty.  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Alex is already in the ring, so he pulls Mason up to his feet and throws Mason into the corner.  Shorty runs forward and hits a Running Dick Punch, claiming it was an “accident” as Mason falls to the mat.

Gena:  Shorty makes the official tag to Alex, who climbs inside of the ring and runs across the ring, skidding into a Baseball Slide to Mason’s groin!  Martha cries out!  Mason better not be looking to have kids anytime soon!

Chad:  For our sakes, let us hope not!  Even Alex winces at that one.  He then pulls Mason to the center of the ring and locks on the Choke on This Wad (Rear Naked Choke).  He uses his beard to rub against Mason’s face!

Gena:  Mason tries to turn away, even as Alex blows Raspberries on the sides of his face and his forehead.  He wiggles his legs around and flicks at Mason’s nose until he finally gives in to his grandmother’s wishes and taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners via pinfall… Alex Rush and “Shorty” Devin Tyler!!!

Shorty climbs inside of the ring and throws his arms up as “Let’s Get Rocked” plays over the speakers.  Alex noogies his head before they both get their arms raised in victory.  Alex stumbles a bit as he says something to Shorty, who makes a sour face and shakes his head.

Shorty:  I’m not checking there!  You check his bollocks yourself!

Alex:  Ya did more of the damage, mate!

They playfully shove one another back and forth for a minute before their celebration is cut short.  GRIME starts to climb over the barricade to storm the ring, tens of masked members!  However, Alex whistles again and they watch the curtains.  After a second, they begin laughing and starting toward the ring again.  Shorty shoves Alex and begins shouting incoherently.  Alex clears his throat and whistles once more. This time, a rhinoceros comes storming through the curtains… followed by another!  GRIME sees this and immediately scatter.  Some climb inside of the ring just to avoid the rhinos.  Alex leaps on the back of one, and Shorty jumps on the back of the other.  Shorty shouts out in fear as he tries to steady himself, hugging onto the neck as Alex howls, disappearing back through the curtains!

Backstage, we come up on The Destroyer just as he finishes taping his left hand. He punches his palm, working in the tape. He lifts his head as the shot zooms in.

Abaddon: G.R.I.M.E. Hitamashii and his fellow soldiers of chaos Abaddon appreciates what you have accomplished thus far.

Abaddon places a palm on his chin, cracking his neck on each side.

Abaddon: G.R.I.M.E. you are calculated in every move that you have made... myself included.

Abaddon interlaces his fingers and stretches out his wrists. He rises to his feet.

Abaddon: G.R.I.M.E. I have been watching. Much closer than you know. Tonight, I return and continue on my path.

Abaddon begins the long walk through the corridors to the ring. His pace... methodical.

Abaddon: G.R.I.M.E. watch closely as I welcome.. and END Shooter Reed.

Abaddon breaks the curtain as "When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” thunderous drums engulf the crowd.

\'user Vs \'user

Shooter Reed vs Abaddon

"When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” thunderous drums engulf the crowd, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the void that is the visage of Abaddon.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from the depths of your tormented mind, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, he is... "The Destroyer"... Abaddon!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Abaddon glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo of guttural screams.

Ozzie: Excuse me….excuse me….is this thing on……may I have your attention please?

Ray Ray: He said excuse me, excuse me. We need your attention.

Ozzie and Ray Ray, two thirds of the ‘Lords of H-Town’ walk out from behind the curtain.

Ozzie: It is our pleasure….

Ray Ray: Our treat….

Ozzie: Our privilege to introduce to you….the Founding Father of the Hashtag LOHT

Ray Ray: the Homeboy of Hustle Town

Ozzie: Shooooooooooterrrrrrr Reeeeeeeeeeeed!

“24k Magic” by Bruno Mars begins to play out over the speakers and the crowd begins to boo. After a few moments of music, Shooter Reed walks out from behind the curtain. He steps into the spotlight, closes his eyes, and spreads his arms out wide, drinking in the spotlight. From head to toe his sparkling, glittery sequence robe shines in the light. After a moment he opens his eyes and starts to make his way down to the ring, Ozzie and Ray Ray dance to Bruno Mars as they follow him down.

As they get to the ring Ray Ray runs up the steps and spreads the ropes for Shooter as he slips through. He glides across the canvas as if he were James Brown and then proceeds to dance to his them song as he slowly unties his robe and removes it, showing his tattooed and chiseled body. He is wearing black trunks that say ‘SHOOTER’ across the back in glittered text, tall white boots with two white tassels in front that flap as he moves around. He makes sure Ozzie picks up his robe and the remaining two members of the Lords of H-Town move down to ringside as Shooter’s face loses the smirk in anticipation of the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  No sooner than the bell rings, and Shooter turns around to jut his thumb at Abaddon and shake his head, Abaddon shoots across the ring, clubbing Shooter across the back.

Gena: Shooter collides with the corner and Abaddon keeps serving up the hits, bashing Shooter cross the back, then stomping him down to the mat.  Shooter escapes out of the ring.

Chad:  Shooter points at Abaddon and shouts at him. Ozzie and Ray Ray hold Shooter back, trying to calm him down, but also shouting at Abaddon.  Abaddon adjusts his gloves and cracks his neck.

Ray Ray:  Hey yo, ref!  Hold him back!  Hold him back!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gena:  Abaddon is moved back slowly as the referee tries to get the match to continue.  Abaddon fights it, but the referee is insistent.  While they are struggling, Shooter gets back inside.

Chad:  Shooter begins wailing on Abaddon and backing him into the ropes.  As Abaddon catches his balance, he grabs onto Shooter’s neck, and Shooter kicks him in the gut.

Gena:  Shooter moves back and forth, watching for the weak point with Abaddon.  Abaddon leans down and looks up at Shooter, who moves in to club down on his back.

Chad:  Abaddon grabs Shooter’s arm and twists it behind him, pushing him forward a few steps.  He then lifts up and begins talking trash to Shooter.  Shooter pats his arm and tries to twist out of it.

Gena:  But Abaddon follows through and gets behind Shooter again.  Shooter moves over to the ropes and grabs hold to break it up.  Abaddon gives a few good wrenches before shoving Shooter.

Chad:  Shooter turns around and swings on Abaddon, nailing him in the side of the head, but Abaddon spins and nails a Lariat that puts Shooter on the mat.  He leans down and gets in Shooter’s face.

Abaddon:  Your pained screams are like food for that which dwells within the abyss that was once my soul…

Gena:  Dark.  Abaddon lifts Shooter up now and sends him into the ropes.  As Shooter comes back at him, he goes for a Spinebuster, but Shooter nails a Bell Clap and lands on his feet.

Chad:  Shooter drops to his knees and hits a Rocket Punch to Abaddon’s groin!  Looks like Shorty’s got some competition! Even Abaddon isn’t above feeling that!  He falls to his knees.

Gena:  Shooter stands up and hits a hard knee shot to Abaddon’s head, putting him down on the mat.  He jumps around on one foot with an overjoyed expression on his face.

Chad:  He then lifts up Abaddon’s legs for the Sharpest Shooter (Sharpshooter).  He turns Abaddon over onto his stomach, but Abaddon lifts up and trips Shooter up in the process.

Gena:  Abaddon gets to his feet and winds up as Shooter takes a second to get up to his feet.  Shooter turns around just in time to get the Revelations (Von Erich Claw)!

Chad:  Shooter struggles against it, trying his hardest to get out of it, but Abaddon powers into it all.  He finds himself going down, even as he scoots backward.  Ray Ray climbs on the apron and the referee stops him from entering the ring.

Gena:  Ray Ray tells the referee that he’s going to get inside, all while Shooter taps out on the mat.  The crowd is pissed off at Shooter’s tactics, and the fact that the ref should be calling for the bell as we speak!

Chad:  Abaddon keeps it locked on, shouting at the referee, but Ray Ray shouts louder.  Just then, Ozzie slides in from behind with a chair and he nails Abaddon with it and slides back outside!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gena:  Shooter gathers himself as Abaddon stays down on the mat.  He stands up and looks around as Ray Ray drops down to the arena floor, just as masked GRIME members flood ringside to chase Ozzie and Ray Ray into the crowd!

Chad:  Shooter climbs up the turnbuckle and looks around as he shouts at the top of his lungs.  He then catapults off of the turnbuckle with the Shooter's Star (Shooting Star DDT)!!! Hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Shooter Reed!!!

Crowd:  YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

“24k Magic” starts playing as an overly jubilant Shooter grabs the microphone.

Shooter: Cut the music….cut the music….

The music cuts out and the crowd boos a bit. Ozzie and Ray Ray sneak back to the ring to back up Shooter as Abaddon rolls outside of the ring, glaring back at the ring from under his mask as he backs up the rampway.

Shooter: I just wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed this moment. I wanted to make sure that the gazillions of #LOHT fans knew exactly what ya’ll mean to me …

Quiet.

Shooter: Nothing. Ya’ll mean abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

Ozzie and Ray Ray burst out laughing.

Shooter: There ain’t nobody but the #LOHT that matters here. There aint nobody but Shooter Reed that matters. I am the future, Bell. And as I stand here….joyously victorious over this freak…

Shooter points toward Abaddon who is making his way out of the arena.

Shooter: As I stand in my rightful place…I’m calling out all ya’ll sons of bitches back there. I’m calling out Lord Raab and Mark Cross….the bitches with their hands around *MY* SCU title….. I’m calling out Giani da broke ass fuck Di Luca who knows better than to put me in the ring with this fucking loser. I full on expect to get my shot at My Bloody Valentine….which is what Shooter deserves. I’m calling out everyone and anyone that thinks that they can hang with tha realest mother fucka out there. I am the founding father…the #lifeblood. This is the #LOHT’s time….and I’m done waiting.

Shooter drops the mic as ‘24k Magic’ starts to play again. The #LOHT make their way out to a chorus of boos.

In a dimly lit hallway in the backstage area stand two hooded figures, one in a blood red hooded cloak and the other in a deep shade of violet, their faces concealed in shadows by the spotlight above them. An evil maniacal laugh is heard echoing as the red hooded figure takes a small step forward.

Red Hooded Figure: Edgar Allen Poe once said ‘The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls..’ and he is right. Especially in one of us.

The laugh gets louder as the red hooded figure pulls out his hands from within his sleeves.

Red Hooded Figure: Our looks maybe ones that are associated with the collective known as G.R.I.M.E but…

The red hooded figure lifts his hands up to his hood.

Red Hooded Figure: …We’re neither on the side of G.R.I.M.E or the SCU.

The hood is lowered.

Red Hooded Figure: Yet.

The light shines of the balding elderly gentleman, his salt and peppered short hair and white stubbly beard prominent, a wry smile appearing on his face as the evil maniacal laugh continues.

Old Gentleman: Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Darhk. I am the representative of a man who should be feared.

The deep shade of violet hooded man takes his gloved hands out of his sleeves and lowers his hood down.

Darhk: He is the clown prince of sin. He will be the man who tonight will defeat Jamie Staggs and welcome you all to the Darhk Carnival!

The dark green haired man steps before Darhk, his face painted white with black smeers around his eyelids, red makeup around his lips, he is smiling from ear to ear as he glares into the camera before him.

Darhk: I give you… GRIM-ALLLL-DI!

Grimaldi lets out a deep maniacal laugh before stopping dead with a deadly serious look on his face. Grimaldi’ eyes wide and a look of rage as he grabs the camera out of the handlers hands and throws it to the ground, the camera shows static but then shows the dark hallway. Grimaldi takes the hooded cloak off and storms down the hallway followed by Darhk as the scene switches.

Backstage, the camera finds a set of wavy brunette locks bouncing around as the sound of lips smacking can be heard.  The denim jacket of Sister Esther sheds to the ground as Esther leans her head back and the smacking of lips continues.

Esther:  Oh God baby you’re so sexy.

Red: Tebe nravitsya, kogda papa tak delayet? **Do you like it when daddy does it like that?**

Esther moans as her shadowed eyes close and she leans back even further.  Suddenly, there is a blur as the man under Esther tugs at his mask.

Red:  Oh shit! Etot mudak znayet, kak stuchat'? **Does this asshole know how to knock?**

Esther:  Stop talking like that because I can’t understand wh… what the fuck??

Esther pulls her jacket closed over the lavender tank top she’s wearing.  She walks over to the cameraman and shoves them away.

Esther:  Look here you little bitch. There is a reason there is a closed door in this closet!  Don’t you know how to knock asshole? Fuck, I don’t know why you can’t back me up here, Red.

The red of Red’s mask blinks as he fumbles over his words and they get lost under his thick Russian accent.

Red:  Did I not?  I mean, I did say to him this! Da!

Esther smacks Red’s arm and stomps her feet.

Esther:  Shut up! You sound like you’ve got a mouthful of marbles and it’s not sexy at all!

Red:  YA zvuchu tak, budto u menya vo rtu mramor? **Do I sound like I have marbles in my mouth when I do this?**

Red yanks Esther’s hair back just enough to put his lips to hers.  They go right back to what they were doing when the cameraman came into the closet.  Red spins Esther around and sits her down.  He leans over her and she claws at his back.  Esther then bites on his neck.

Red:  Oh, Vy chertovski suka! Eto tak khorosho! **You fucking bitch! That feels so good!**

Esther: I love it when you speak Russian to me.  God, I want to marry you right here, right now.

Red stops what he’s doing and leans back.  Esther stares at him curious of what he’s doing.  He rubs the back of his hood.

Esther:  What?

Red:  I think this is not horrible idea.  Maybe we should have marriage together.

Esther’s jaw hangs open and she stares at Red.

Esther:  What?

Esther repeats herself in the same tone even with her mouth dropped open.  Red steps closer and wraps an arm around Esther.

Red:  I have no ring today but My Bloody Valentine comes in just 17 days. Surely I can have ring by then for engagement.

Esther jumps up and down and shouts “Yes!” repeatedly before jumping into Red’s arms.  He spins her around and then she leans in and tilts his mask up just enough to kiss his lips one time.

Esther:  Yes!  I will marry you at My Bloody Valentine!  God, baby, bad decisions turn me on so much…

Red moves one arm to shove the cameraman out of the closet and closes the door in his face.  We hear clutter falling to the floor from inside of the closet along with Esther’s excited squeals.

\'user Vs \'user

Grimaldi vs Jamie Staggs

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!! Iiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from the Darhk Carnival, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 255lb, he is… Grimaldi!!!

The lights in the arena slowly dim and flicker before finally going out. “Game of Survival” begins to play out of the PA system and the spotlight shines on the stage, where Darhk stands with a sly smile on his face and his arms outstretched, he then steps aside and Grimaldi steps forward into the spotlight. Laughing manically as the lights come back on within the arena and Grimaldi methodically walks along the aisle, head tilted at the fans nearby, Darhk follows behind telling Grimaldi to ignore them and focus. Grimaldi steps up the ring steps and along the ring curtain, Darhk follows him up and climbs into the ring and sits on the middle rope and pushes the top rope up, Grimaldi laughs and steps through the rope assisted ropes and wonders carelessly around the ring. The referee and ring announcer look confused and move out of his way if he wonders towards them. Darhk stands in his assigned corner and ushers Grimaldi over and takes off his purple coat and gives Grimaldi a last few minute words before stepping out onto the ring apron and jumping down. The music fades away leaving Grimaldi resting his shoulders against the top turnbuckle pad, grabbing the top rope and laughing, glancing over each shoulder at the audience and towards the referee before stopping abruptly and glaring at the curtain, waiting for his opponent.

The lights begin flashing. “Party Hard” by Andrew W.K. begins playing over the speakers when the words “Dumbass University” appears across the screen. Just then, a very familiar face comes running from behind the curtains, stomping and running in place as he stands on the edge of the ramp.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 205lb, he is the “Vale-dick-torian of Dumbass University” Jamie Staggs…

The crowd cheers as he points his arms out to both sides. He then brings them around to point down toward the ring. He charges down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. He then jumps and rolls inside of the ring under the bottom rope. He holds his arms out like an airplane and he runs around the ring before stopping and spinning.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Jamie Staggs looks over at Grimaldi, and his maniacal smile, and he starts laughing.  He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom?  He blows it up and starts to make a balloon animal out of it.

Chad:  Except it looks like a chewed up sausage link.  He hands it to Grimaldi, who stares at it with a cackle.  He reaches into his own pocket and holds a fist out to Jamie.

Gena:  Jamie’s eyes widen and as Grimaldi opens his fist and nothing is there, Jamie looks confused until he gets a hard slap to the face, followed by a maniacal laugh.

Chad:  Jamie flies forward with a Headbutt between Grimaldi’s eyes, getting another giggle until Grimaldi jumps up and swings down into a DDT on Jamie.  He rolls Jamie over and goes for the cover.

One!
Kickout!

Gena:  Jamie Staggs won’t go down so easily, even if he’s aiming for Class Clown against the Clown Prince of Sin.  He crawls over to the ropes as Grimaldi gets on his back.

Chad:  As Jamie gets to the ropes, Grimaldi holds onto the top ropes and begins jumping up and down wildly, each jump crashing down on Jamie’s back and making him fall down closer to the mat.

Gena:  Grimaldi grabs onto Jamie’s legs and twists them around, as if twisting him into a pretzel or a balloon animal.  Jamie shouts out in pain as he holds onto the ropes.

Chad:  Grimaldi is forced to let Jamie go, but before Jamie can fully untwist his limbs, Grimaldi gives him a Pie Face (Claymore Kick) and another howl of laughter comes from him.  He puts a foot down on Jamie’s chest.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Barely a two.  Grimaldi’s smile is starting to fade.  The real one, not the one painted on his face.  He grabs Jamie from the mat and picks him up, but Jamie bites Grimaldi on the lip!

Chad:  Grimaldi lets out short bursts of giggles as he tries to pull away, but Jamie is like a fucking pitbull right now as he shakes his head around.  The referee calls for the break!

Gena:  As Jamie lets go, Grimaldi pokes him in the eye and then plants him on the mat with a Harlequins Revenge (Lifting double underhook facebuster)!  Grimaldi is about to pin, but Darhk shakes his head.

Chad:  There’s that sexy smile!  Grimaldi shoves his hand into Jamie’s bloodied mouth for a Mandible Claw, stunning Jamie.  He kicks his feet around until he feels the effects down to his legs and feet and he stops.

1!

Gena:  Grimaldi presses down harder, glaring down at Jamie with perhaps admiration or maybe rage?  It’s really kinda hard to tell.

2!

Chad:  The referee drops the arm the second time.  Jamie is a goner now.  The referee gives it a second before lifting the arm.  He drops it and it’s… Wait! No!  Jamie shakes his arm!

Gena:  Jamie gets up and elbows the clown in the side a few times until he lets go of the hold!  Jamie gets one more and Grimaldi leans over.  Jamie bounces off of the ropes and rolls over Grimaldi’s back with a Sunset Flip!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Grimaldi kicks his legs out and rolls back.  He bounces off of the ropes as Jamie gets to his feet and he nails a The End of the Harlequinade (Clothesline from Hell Lariat), putting Jamie down on the mat!

Gena:  Grimaldi holds onto his stomach as if he’s just told the funniest joke in the world, but it’s Jamie Staggs’ career that he’s referring to, and the way he’s just shitted on it.

Chad:  Jamie starts to get to his feet, and Darhk shouts out to Grimaldi, prompting him to rapidly approach Jamie, planting him to the ground with The Last Act (Variant of the Future-Shock DDT)!  He rolls Jamie over for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Grimaldi The Clown!!!

“Game of Survival” plays over the speakers as Grimaldi leaps up with a screaming laugh.  He looks down at Jamie, almost as if there is a hint of pity in his eyes.  He starts to walk away, hands in his pockets.  But, despite Darhk’s coaching to exit the ring, he turns around to Jamie.  Jamie stirs and Grimaldi extends his hand to Jamie.  Immediately, Jamie takes it for help up, but he is shocked massively by a supercharged buzzer in Grimaldi’s hand.  Grimaldi can’t help but cackle over this, so short of breath from laughing.  He pratfalls to the mat and then rolls to the outside of the ring, staring at Jamie all the way to the ramp.

Backstage, just outside of the boiler room, we see our Underground Champion, Celeste North, standing proudly with her title belt on her shoulder.  She looks around as Jenifer walks up to her.  They look at one another and take a deep breath as they both return to looking into the camera.

Celeste: Jennifer wants to remind everyone how the time has come for her to be the SCU Combat Champion. She's expected to face Kelli Torres, that was however before SCU booked TV Champion Merlot Ayano. Now the winner of that match meets Jenifer. Merlot and Kelli are great wrestlers but if winning means you have to take on Jenifer.

Jenifer smirks as she lets Celeste go on.

Celeste: Doesn't really sound like something they'll want to win. Jenifer looks forward to facing Kelli and Merlot. Kelli this match has been building since you arrived and took the title from Shannon Middlebrooks. Now at My Bloody Valentine one of them will fall to Jenifer.

Jenifer looks at Celeste and smacks the center of Celeste's Underground title

Celeste: As Jenifer takes the Combat title and brings it to Le Coven, I'll still holding the Underground Championship. Shannen Middlebrooks will find that out at Ladies Night when she gets dropped with Le Coven Bomb.

Jenifer punches the palm of her other hand.

Celeste: Oh Jenifer, they already know you're going to be dropping those bombs on Merlot or Kelli. Shannon will get one on Sunday. Then comes My Bloody Valentine, No matter who they put in front of me will fall.

Jenifer tabs Celeste on the shoulder.

Celeste: Correction, no matter who they put in front of Le Coven will fall.

Jenifer takes the Underground title from Celeste and puts it on her shoulder.

Celeste: Now Jenifer, if they put me in front of you then you'll just be getting your first loss.

Jenifer starts laughing at Celeste. Celeste doesn't think it's funny and takes her title back.

Celeste: I'm not joking with you. You go down with the rest of them.

Jenifer just laughs more at Celeste. Celeste starts cracking up.

Celeste: You're a bitch.

Celeste puts her arm around Jenifer.

Celeste: Months ago people like the New Foundation ran around calling people out. Le Coven called out the whole locker room and only the Ruins Sisters stepped up. Shannon, Shelby and Ivory ran off scared. Now they want to attack months later. I only got one thing to say to you.

Le Coven look at each other then back at the camera.

Jenifer: You... Done... Fucked... Up!

Celeste: Speaking of which. GRIME Wrestling, really...? Look you want a fight with SCU, Earl Lockyer, I know you want a piece, I say lead the charge, Le Coven got your back.

Jenifer nods her head.

Jenifer: GRiME... HA!

The cameras cut inside the Lady Bulldogs locker room. Shelby Holt hasn’t stopped smiling since the card was announced. Shannon and Ivory are standing next to her as they have their arms crossed across their chests.

Shelby: Do you know why I am smiling? Can you guess Celeste? How about you Jenifer? No, you can’t figure out why I have this smile on my face.

Shelby looks at her friends then back at the camera.

Shelby: Two weeks ago, we told the world that The New Foundation was done waiting for our opportunities. Now that we are in my hometown, I look to continue our rise back to the top. Le Coven, you gals have been around the same amount of time as us. Unfortunately, you guys are comfortable with being complacent but not us. On this night, we put two wooden stakes through your hearts.

Shelby continues to smile as Ivory holds a finger up.

Ivory: Le Coven hasn’t done anything for this company but take up precious time from us. We should be in the tag team title picture. We should be getting our Hardcore Tag Titles back. Instead, we are taking on two ungrateful slags. Tonight, I will slamming both your faces into the canvas.

Shannon laughs.

Shannon: Chantelle, how many times have you faced me? A lot. How many times have you beaten me? I’ll answer that for you. You have zero wins against me. So explain to me why I should be worried about a wanna be tough cheek who couldn’t satisfy John Blade. I will use you as a warm up for when I reclaim my UNDERGROUND championship. Celeste, you better watch because this will be you.

Shelby’s smile turns into a sinister smirk.

Shelby: It’s game time and you bitches are going to be out.

The trio place their fists in front of them as the camera fades.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 02:45:40 PM by Donna Beauchamp »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 03:41:00 AM »

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

New Foundation vs Le Coven

Liam: The following Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall! Iiiiiiiintroducing first... From Paradise, FL, they are Shelby Holt and Ivory Sullivan… The New Foundation!!!

"Dismissed" starts blaring as Shelby and Ivory coming bouncing out from behind the curtain. They greet the fans before sprinting down the ramp and getting ready for the match.

The lights in the arena dim down as “Cupid Carries A Gun” by Marilyn Manson begins playing over the speakers. The crowd goes into an uproar of cheers as the screen is taken over by the picture of a silver moon behind a fog of clouds, with crows flying in front of it. Two shadowy figures emerge from behind the curtains.

Liam: Aaaaand their opponents, at a combined weight of 255lb, they are Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix… Le Coven!!!

The fans give off an even bigger pop as a spotlight shines on both ladies behind a misty screen of fog pouring out from behind the curtains. They make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way. They go to both sides of the ring and split it, looking out into the crowd before climbing onto the apron. They sign to the audience before stepping inside. They take their corner and talk to one another as the lights return to normal and they wait for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Jenifer and Ivory start off the match.  Ivory charges at Jenifer, but Jen whips Shelby over the top rope. She lands on the apron and flips back over, Clotheslining Jen from behind.

Chad:  Jenifer rolls forward, and back to her feet.  She nods her head, but then surprises Ivory with a tie up.  She asserts her strength advantage by whipping Ivory from side to side.

Gena:  Jen boots Ivory in the gut and then hits a Snap Suplex, rolling over on top of Ivory, throwing rapid fire punches at her.  Ivory blocks what she can, but still gets half the shots.

Chad:  Shelby comes inside of the ring and kicks Jen against the back of the head to stop the punches.  Celeste bolts inside with a Thunderous Spear, punching at Shelby now.

Gena:  Ivory uses the distraction to pull Jen down by the neck, wrenching as she holds her head against the mat and locks on a Body Scissors.  She gives Jen’s head a few smashes against the mat.

Chad:  The referee escorts Shelby and Celeste back to their corners despite the anger between both ladies.  Shelby signals that the belt Celeste wears was first hers.  Celeste signals for her to come take it then.

Gena:  Ivory finds herself getting more rapid smashes to the mat in on Jen.  She then rolls Jen over on her back and hooks her legs, getting the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Celeste doesn’t even try to break it up, shrugging like she knew it wasn’t over.  Shelby steps back outside to the apron.  Ivory picks Jen up by the hair and drags her to their corner.

Gena: She puts Jen in the corner and delivers a few kicks before tagging Shelby in.  Shelby comes in and starts stomping.  Celeste darts across the ring, but the ref stops her, ordering her and Ivory to the outside.

Chad:  Celeste tries to get past, getting the full attention of the referee as Ivory and Shelby get in a few closed fist punches, and several boos from the audience.  Celeste struggles and gets pissed.

Gena:  Celeste is letting them win.  She finally realizes it and walks away, but Ivory ducks out to the apron.  Shelby continues to stomp and swing open fist punches.  Celeste mutters under her breath.

Chad:  Shelby turns around to look at Celeste, talking trash.  Jen slides up and elbows Ivory in the nose, knocking her down.  She then whips Shelby around and drags her to the mat.

Gena:  Kimura Lock!  Kimura Lock!  Shelby tries to reach out to the ropes, but Jen rocks and turns to face away from the ropes!  Shelby growls as she tries to keep her pained screams quiet.

Chad:  Shelby extends her arms, but this stops her from being able to contain her screams.  She chokes it back and tries to slide forward, but Jen rocks and wrenches!

Gena:  Ivory slides back inside of the ring, met by Celeste, who goes for a Back Body Drop, but Ivory lands on her feet.  She comes off of the ropes, and just as Celeste goes for a Clothesline…

Chad:  Ivory drops just short and nails a Dropkick to Jen, breaking up the hold!  Celeste throws Ivory out of the ring, but the damage is done.  Celeste drags Jen back to their corner and gets out, just to make the tag and get back in!

Gena:  Shelby gets up, holding onto her arm, and Ivory slides back inside.  A series of Clothesline to Shelby, then Ivory, then Ivory, then back to Shelby!  Celeste is on fire!

Chad:  She sets Shelby up for the Homicidal!  The referee escorts Ivory to her corner and holds her back as she struggles to get back inside!  However, Shannon slides inside!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOO!

Gena:  She slaps Celeste with a billy club, stunning her.  Then, her and Shelby nail a double Superkick to Celeste, putting her down!  Shannon slides outside of the ring and to the crowd, standing in the aisle.

Chad:  Shelby stumbles around as she looks to Shannon and does an air high five.  She then tumbles over on top of Celeste, hooking the leg as she lies there!

One!
Two!
Three!NO!

Gena:  Jenifer makes it at the last second for the save!  She pulls Shelby off and as Shelby goes for an Uppercut, Jen side steps it and hits a Superwoman Punch!  Ivory charges, and her and Jen stumble to the outside!

Chad:  Shelby and Celeste are both laid out on the mat.  Shannon has her hands tangled in her hair as she shouts out for Shelby.  This gets Shelby moving first.  She then begins crawling over to Celeste.  She collapses on top of her.

One!
Two!
Three!NOOOOO!KICKOUT!

Crowd:  *POP!!!*

Gena:  Celeste gets a shoulder up!  Shelby rolls over and almost looks like she’s going to cry.  She sits there for a second before getting to her feet.  She rolls Celeste over, looking for the Pocket Full of Holt (ST Full Nelson)!

Chad:  But Celeste sneaks out of it and pulls Shelby up to her feet.  She hits the Homicidal (Right hook, Uppercut, Running Bulldog combo)!!!  She nails it and rolls Shelby over for the pin.  Shannon tries to get to the ring!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Jen grabs onto Shannon’s foot, stalling her for a second!

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Le Coven!!!

Shannon kicks free and tries to get inside of the ring before Celeste can get to her feet, but they meet face to face, trading punch after punch!  The crowd is going crazy as neither one backs down!  The brawl is pure and unadulterated, back and forth, back and forth.  Security draws boos in as they rush the ring to keep both sides apart and drags them to separate sides as “Cupid Carries A Gun” plays.

Inside of The Church of the Good Shepherds we see Father Gerald standing in front of a podium on the pulpit.  Behind him is a large wooden carved depiction of Jesus Christ’s sullen face as he hangs upon the cross with his crown of thorns.  Despite the solemn reminder of the messiah, the rest of the church is brightly lit, walls of pure heavenly white.  Chairs of white cushion are spread out in what seems to be endless rows.  A white runner stretches from the door to the pulpit.  A few wooden accents and a few golden accents are mere reminders that we have not yet entered heaven.

Gerald closes The Good Book on the white podium and he holds it up in front of him. He pauses to give us a moment to soak up the brown and gold cover and he stares intensely towards the camera.  He breathes heavy through his nostrils until he gains enough control to speak low and even tones.

Gerald:  Tonight I open up my congregation to any member of G.R.I.M.E. in hopes that a resolution is reached.  This can only happen one of two ways.

Gerald holds the book under his right arm and walks from behind the podium. He walks down the two steps to come in front of the section of chairs to his right.

Gerald:  Part of me wants to talk with these misguided individuals.  Inform them of what it is that they are doing wrong so that they can work on becoming better people.  The Word has powers that can and will heal all who open their hearts to it.  Much like the teachings Le Coven try to spread, but not a bunch of people wearing cloaks in their mother’s basement and drinking cat blood under a full moon.  His Word makes sense.  His Law is harsh but fair.  And even people who feel like they are not good enough to walk around without masks can find the courage to live in His Light.  I will heal each and every one of you.  This CAN work.

Gerald has his left hand raised up to God Himself to testify before Him.  After a moment of basking in this glory Gerald crosses over to the empty seats to his left.

Gerald:  Now the other part of me wants to slap them with His Law and bring them down to the fiery depths from whence they so desire to dwell.  I do His work and as I’ve preached many times before brothers and sisters. Sometimes his work is not pretty. Sometimes it is rough.  Sometimes it is violent. Sometimes it is downright grimey.  Both Old and New Testament can be mighty hardcore. Pardon my language but I can be one hardcore sonuvamother.  I will take these arrogant mannerless cretins to church. Literally.  Whomever has the courage to show up here and not repent for what their brothers and sisters have done to me. To my family.

Gerald walks to the center just at the edge of the runner.  He holds the book out in front of him now with his left hand.  He puts his right hand on top of it to swear.

Gerald:  I swear to God Almighty as a man of the cloth and on all that is sacred and holy to me.  G.R.I.M.E. might have led my dear Esther astray.  They might think that they won the battle.  But the war is far far from over.  One day Esther will return to us and you will be very sorry when that day comes.  And after she has repented efficiently she will be forgiven for her sins and transgressions.  If he runnin’ buddies don’t wise up soon I can tell you that they will not be forgiven.  I will make sure of it.

Gerald lowers The Good Book.

Gerald:  Calculate your next move wisely G.R.I.M.E. because it could be very critical for you.  Come in peace tonight and you will see the heavenly light.  Come for a fight and I promise you we will tear down this church brick by brick and beam by beam.  Amen.

Gerald nods his head and walks backward a few steps.  He turns around and walks into another room and cameras go back to Bell, Florida.

Undisclosed Location.

The member of Team Canada is sitting what looks like an old Army Barracks.

Stewart: As you can see were alive, well, and still fucking standing, despite what you Grime bastards tried to do at Episode 48, you have no idea what you have gotten yourselves into, we’re are not your average wrestlers are we, Earl.

Earl: No what we are are highly trained soldiers, soldiers trained to fight and survive in any situation, and we are the best at what we do, and Grime you crossed a line when you attacked us a line you will never make it back across.

Earl smirks.

Earl: But maybe that’s we want for you to walk into enemy lines and take your chances, hell what have all the motivation you need.

The camera pans to the Pride Tag Team title.

Earl: I know you want these GRIME, so come try and take them.

Stewart: Or maybe we get your first, guerrilla tactics work both ways, the only difference is you won’t see us coming, you won’t when or where, hell you won’t even know who.

Earl: So come bring everything you got GRIME, and let's see who is left standing.

Stewart: I guarantee you it won’t be GRIME.

\'user Vs \'user

Father Gerald vs Jacob Johnson

We fade into the Church of the Good Shepherds once more to see Hitamashii and Jacob Johnson standing in the doorway. Hitamashii cackles and Jacob swings his chain around.  Both men look around to find that the main area of the church is completely empty.

Jacob:  Come out, come out, wherever you are, Father…

Hitamashii:  You issued challenge but now seem too scared to accept it?

Hitamashii and Jacob step inside a few steps and hear nothing at first.  Within a minute, they hear the sound of a heavy steel door opening with a creaking sound.

Gerald:  In here!

Hitamashii and Jacob nod to one another as Jacob walks down the aisle.  Hitamashii closes the doors tight and wraps his chain through the handles.  He secures them with a padlock and then rushes up to join Jacob halfway down the aisle.  They turn to their right when they reach the end to see Father Gerald standing inside of a doorway to a dark room.

Gerald:  I should have known better than to expect you to follow simple instructions. I challenged one of you, not two.

Jacob:  You don’t exactly play by the rules, Father.  You invite us out to the middle of nowhere to a church and expect us not to think something’s up?

Hitamashii:  Call me an insurance policy, Ger.

Gerald pushes himself off of the doorway to stand up tall.  He flips on a light inside of the room but it is not much better than when the light was off.

Gerald:  Fair enough.  Right this way gentlemen.

Gerald steps inside of the room and begins unbuttoning his shirt.  He hangs the jacket and shirt up in the corner as Hitamashii and Jacob walk inside the old light flickers a bit and only illuminates the center of the room.

Jacob:  And people wonder why I never went to church.  Every church has a room like this, and a crackpot preacher who loves to invite little kids into it.

Gerald:  Hold your tongue, child!  Or better yet, don’t.  All the more reason for me to exterminate one of you vermin.

Jacob pulls his jacket and shirt off and tosses it to the side.  However, he and Hitamashii quickly link the chain through the doors and lock it shut just as they did with the front doors.  Gerald closes his eyes and sighs.

Gerald:  Insurance policy my patootie!  If you both want some, then I am more than capable of beating you motionless, because you’re already senseless.

Hitamashii:  Much like Red fucks your daughter?  I see.

Gerald charges across the room at Hitamashii and a bell rings inside the room.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

This stuns both GRIME members, allowing Gerald to Clothesline Hitamashii to the ground.  He grabs Jacob by the shoulders and tosses him into the rough brick wall.

”Yes you can, Father!  Yes… You… Can!”

Andrew Borg comes walking out from the shadows of the corner of the room, carrying a standard bell and hammer.  He drops the hammer and walks over to Jacob and swings it down at the ground, but Jacob moves out of the way.  Hitamashii punches Father Gerald in the groin and then rolls him over to the ground and begins hammering away with punches.

Gena:  Both teams knew what this was going to be.  It was never going to be one on one.

Chad:  Probably because of the massive amount of distrust both sides have established.

Gerald quickly recovers from the stunning blows and he grabs onto Hitamashii’s throat and rises up to his feet.  He goes to Chokeslam Hitamashii, but he gets a few punches to the face for his troubles.  Gerald drops Hitamashii, who uses this advantage and he nails a Yakuza Kick to the much bigger Gerald.  With Gerald more on his level, Hitamashii charges at him with a Spinning Back Elbow.

Chad:  Hitamashii knows how to take down much bigger opponents.  Look at his interactions with Powershock inside of the ring.

Gena:  But he needs to keep the momentum going instead of showboating like the rest of GRIME likes to do.  Gerald is a powerhouse and not easy to keep down.

Meanwhile, Borg kicks Jacob in the gut and nails a DDT onto the ring bell, letting out a loud DING!  Jacob is sprawled out, allowing Borg to turn around and begin hammering at Hitamashii’s back.  Borg then does a Legsweep to Hitamashii, taking him down to the ground.

Andrew:  If you can dream it, then it can be your reality.  And I dreamed of kicking your ass!

Borg looks down and does a dramatic swing into an Elbow Drop to Hitamashii’s chest.  He and Father Gerald pick Hitamashii up from the ground and go to fling him into the wall, but he puts his hands down and then falls back toward them, nailing them both with a Double Reverse DDT before spitting at the ground.

Hitamashii:  If at first you do not succeed, try try again.

Gena:  Hitamashii has his own proverbs and he’s not afraid to add insult to injury on both Father Gerald and Andrew Borg.

Chad:  It’s hard to decide who to cheer for.  They’re all assholes, but they’re all putting on a great hardcore showing, and inside of a church no less!

Hitamashii walks over to Jacob and gives him a shake.  He stays mindful of Gerald and Andrew stirring.  He gives Jacob a few slaps to bring him back to the “match”.  Jacob finally opens his eyes and holds onto his head.  Gerald is the first to rise, but Borg is right by him.  Hitamashii backs up against the wall and stares at both men.  He then reaches to his side and finds a wooden cross that he pulls from out of the shadows and he swings it.  Borg side steps, but Gerald catches it right in the ribs and he falls to one knee.  Borg then catches it in his stomach.  Jacob slides between his legs and then hits a Powerbomb onto the ring bell, causing another loud DING!.

Chad:  And Hitamashii cracks the cross over Gerald’s back!  Both reps of the Shepherds are down and Hitamashii and Jacob are standing tall.

Gena:  It’s their revenge for getting shitted on as far as booking.  If anyone deserves to be mad, it’s Hitamashii for not getting his rematch against Holly Wood.

Chad:  Don’t be surprised if you see him show up on Climax Control on Sunday to rectify that situation.

Hitamashii and Jacob walk over to the door where Jacob unlocks the padlock with a code.  He pulls the chain off and stares down at the ground.  There is a lot of banging and ruckus on the outside door.

Hitamashii:  Better late than never?

Jacob:  I’ll go let them in.

The sound of motorcycle engines popping and reving is heard as the camera follows Jacob and Hitamashii to the main room.  We hear a sound like wood cracking that goes on for about a minute until the doors to the church fly off and we see motorcycles dragging the doors, and loud howling from masked GRIME members.  Then, at least ten of them flock inside of the church and Jacob and Hitamashii lead them back to the dimly lit room.

Hitamashii:  They’re in here.  Let’s end them for Esther.

They look to the ground, but Borg and Gerald are not there anymore.  A few of the members shine flashlights around the perimeter of the room to see nothing but a bunch of dusty church relics and extra seating and… a large steel door that is swinging closed.

Jacob:  Damnit!!!

Rory:  C’mon man! Your job wasn’t that hard!

Jacob:  If it wasn’t that hard, then why the fuck didn’t you do it?

Eric:  Hold on, hold on.  Do you hear that?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gerald:  And your winners by forfeit of courage and conviction… Father Gerald Shepherd and Andrew Borg!!!

GRIME goes to the main area and sees a white pickup truck driving off with Andrew Borg leaning outside with the ring bell, banging it, followed by the sound of police sirens approaching.  GRIME is quick to scatter, some hiding, others running out of the doorway.   We fade back to Bell, Florida inside the High School.

\'user\'user
Vs
\'user\'user

Tatsu Ikeda & O’Malley vs The Nobodies

Liam:  The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and is under Mixed Tag Team Rules!!! On their way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, they are The Nobodies, Alexis and Tim Staggs!!!

The lights in the arena go out as the beat to "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers. As the electric organ picks up, a red light flashes across the screen as random faces begin to show on the screen. Then, a man in a white Bad Boys hooded jacket, and a black mask, steps out onto the stage, pausing as he looks down at the ground. As the music picks up, the figure pulls his hood back, yanking his mask off to reveal Tim Staggs.  Joining him at his side is his wife, Alexis Staggs  They hold hands as they walk down to the ring. He jumps onto the ring apron, focused as he steps through the ropes.  Alexis slides inside. He paces back and forth, and the lights turn up some as he looks up. He then removes his jacket and tears away his black pants to reveal his wrestling outfit.  He tosses them to Alexis, who waves them around and tosses them into the crowd. He jogs backward and rests in one of the far corners, sinking down to a seated position as he contemplates. Alexis stands behind Tim and gets the crowd going.

The lights in the arena die down as the opening riffs of Gothic Celtic Music Shadow Wisps starts to play. The lights stay out for several seconds before dark green and white strobe lights start shining all around, and fog fills the entrance and along the ramp. Moments later , O’Malley steps through the curtain wearing a long black leather trenchoat. He is joined by lady companion, Darcy Donohue. They stand at the entrance for several moments before O’Malley takes the first step on their way to the ring, and Darcy follows closely behind.

Liam: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Darcy Donohue! From Dublin, Ireland...Weighing in at one hundred ninety-five pounds...Please welcome...O’MALLEY!!

Once he makes it to the ring, he lets Darcy walk up the steps and follows behind her. He holds the ropes open for her, and she steps through, and he enters after her. They stand in the center of the ring where Darcy removed O’Malley’s coat, then leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek before making her way to the outside, as his music dies down.

The opening to "Karate" by Babymetal begins to play as the lights dim down to show a silhouette of a woman standing behind a screen in a karate "Ready stance". She transitions into a Crane stance and follows through with a front stance high punch right through the screen, making her way through. She is wearing a black ghi with a black belt, and her hair up in blonde pigtails.

Liam:  On her way to the ring, from Tokyo, Japan, standing at 5’1” and weighing in at 117lb, she is… “Fire Dragon” Tatsu Ikeda!!!

She charges to the ramp and then slowly falls into a Crouching Tiger position as she glares down at the ring with an almost twisted smile on her face as she holds it, playing mind games as she works out her strategy in her mind. She then comes back to a standing position as she treads lightly down the ramp on the tips of her toes. As she reaches the bottom of the ramp, she begins running until she catches onto the top rope with her hand, holding in an almost artistic pose with one leg bent, and the tip of her other foot dangling lightly. After a second of this, she pulls herself onto the apron, flipping over the top rope and steadying herself as she stays vertical before falling into a side split, impressing the audience as she holds it for several seconds. Just as quickly as she falls into the pose, she finishes the initial flip, charging across the ring and running up to the top turnbuckle as she returns to the Crane stance. She looks out across the audience as she smiles before flipping off and landing in the Crouching Tiger once more. She turns to run across to the opposing turnbuckle, giving it the same treatment. As she flips back down, she turns and grabs a microphone.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatsu curtsies and giggles, part of it getting caught by the microphone.  She turns around and looks right at Alexis and Tim holds Alexis back, telling her to focus.

Tatsu:  Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…

Tatsu moves a few steps closer to Alexis with a big smile on her face.

Tatsu:  Wow.  I’m still feeling so good after the party last week. And still smelling like frosting.  So good you would like a taste, I’m sure.

Tatsu extends her hand, but Tim smacks it away.

Tatsu:  Tatsu just want Alexis to know that she have no hard feeling about Alexis.  No, it is too much energy to waste on someone who has no talent.  In ring. In bedroom. And in parenthood…

Alexis leaps over Tim and tackles Tatsu to the ground so hard that the microphone slides out of the ring.

Crowd:  *SUPER MEGA POP!*

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Alexis wanted a piece like Tatsu was a birthday cake that wasn’t ruined by her pride and her inability to control her temper!

Chad:  Um ouch.  Alexis and Tatsu roll around on the ground, punching and pulling at each other’s hair, getting down and dirty as the crowd goes effing crazy!  Tatsu winds up on top of Alexis and she alternates elbows to Alexis’ face.

Gena:  After several elbows, Alexis gets her knees up to her chest and then she kicks Tatsu off of her.  Tatsu winds up bumping right into O’Malley for the tag!

Chad:  O’Malley and Tim get inside of the ring and immediately begin slugging it out back and forth.  Tim and O’Malley don’t leave the center of the ring as they trade off for what seems like forever.  O’Malley grabs Tim’s head and throws an elbow to the side, then a chop back.

Gena:  Spit flies from Tim’s mouth as O’Malley continues nailing punches, getting Tim backed into a corner.  He hits a few knees and then lifts Tim up into a Vertical Suplex, but then he drops Tim onto the turnbuckle!

Crowd:  OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Chad:  O’Malley begins laying kicks into Tim’s back.  He moves back and then charges forward with a Dropkick to the small of Tim’s back to make him slide down to the mat.  He starts to crawl over toward Alexis, but O’Malley pulls him back to the center for a Bow and Arrow.

Gena:  Alexis doesn’t let it go on for long before she walks over and hits a kick to the side of O’Malley’s head, which prompts Tatsu to climb inside of the ring and literally throw Alexis to the outside of the ring!

Chad:  O’Malley gets to his feet just in time for Tatsu to leap onto his shoulders and then she dives to the outside, knocking Alexis down to the ground as the crowd goes crazy for the high risk, and high reward, move!

Gena:  O’Malley nods in approval as he lifts Tim up from the mat.  Tim begins hitting repeated punches to O’Malley’s midsection.  O’Malley then tries to scoop Tim up, but Tim slides down his back and nails a German Suplex to O’Malley and then hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  O’Malley rolls out of the pin.  Tim gets back to his feet before O’Malley and then he grabs onto O’Malley’s head and pulls him up.  He hits a chop to O’Malley’s chest and sends him into the ropes.  He sends O’Malley into the ropes and then nails a dropkick.

Gena:  Tim looks to see Alexis and Tatsu crawling to their corners, and sees O’Malley trying to get back to his corner for the tag.  He shakes his head and grabs O’Malley’s legs and locks in a Sharpshooter!

Chad:  O’Malley refuses to give in as he tries to power over to the ropes.  However, Tim’s superior submission technique helps him to stay in place as he tries to tighten his grip.  O’Malley grabs for the ropes, but he’s too far away.  

Gena:  O’Malley inches his way toward them when Tatsu leans in and gets the tag, unbeknownst to Tim.  Tatsu hits a hard knee to the back of Tim’s head.  Alexis grabs onto Tatsu’s pigtails and whips her into the corner.

Chad:  As Tatsu collides, Alexis rushes at her and goes for a Spear, but Tatsu moves out of the way.  She rolls Alexis backward and grips onto the tights as she scoots her feet rapidly.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Tatsu Ikeda and O’Malley!!!

Alexis is pissed as “Karate” plays over the speakers.  Tatsu slides outside and points at Alexis, laughing.  The night only gets worse for Alexis as Darcy slides inside of the ring and holds onto Alexis.  Meanwhile, O’Malley trips Tim up quickly and locks on the The Celtic Crush (Reverse Cloverleaf)!  Tim tries to tap out, but to no avail.  Alexis struggles against Darcy, but it doesn’t work out very well.  Darcy yanks Alexis’ head back as O’Malley continues to apply the lock.  This goes on for several moments until security makes their way out to break up the situation.

The Ruin Twins are seen walking the hallways backstage.

Debbi: Next week is Ladies Night!

Stacy: We’re booked vs Azz in Clazz.

The two laugh it up.

Debbi: So now that reject Chanelle is running back to Torielle after she trashed her during the ask me anything part of the show.

Stacy: Trash stay together.

Debbi: Speaking of which.

The Ruin Twins bump into Chanelle and Torielle.

Torielle: What’s good ladies?

Stacy: You tell us, Chanelle trashes you on live TV and weeks later you all buddy, buddy with this loser.

Debbi: Yeah, ever think that there's a reason our little sister Melissa never liked Chanelle?

Chanelle steps up to Debbi Ruin but gets pulled back by Torielle.

Torielle: First off, you’ll don’t know shit about us. While your maids was spoon feeding you rich bitches Chanelle and I were defending ourselves our way to and from school. You’ll just a bunch of fake ass bitches that ain’t never been real about shit!

Stacy: Oh please, don’t give us this, where from the hood crap.

Chanelle: Ain’t nothin’ about being hood. It’s about being real. I could call Torielle a bitch right now to her face but this bitch knows who the first to have her back.

Torielle: Ya’ll don’t know what it be like to have the real friendship.

Debbi: You both sound stupid.

Chanelle: Nah bitch, you just to fake to recognize the realness.

Stacy: What realness? The one that has you running to the one you trashed because for once you thought you were better than her.

Torielle: That’s all you got to say? Chanelle and I have talked mad shot about each other but at the end of the day. These two bitches from the Bronx will always have each others back.

Chanelle: All two about to find out next week!

Scene cuts to the Nobility locker room as we see Angel Kash and Melissa Ruin watching a tv screen.

Melissa: You hear that? My big sisters will wipe the floor with Azz in Clazz.

Angel: I’m upset with you Melissa.

Melissa: What I do?

Angel: Why would you allow her, some peasant be that close to us.

Melissa: Hey, I know from the start she was a phony. But Angel, you already know.

Angel: Already know what?

Melissa: If the peasants wishes to handle your dirty work, you let them.

Angel: Well yes, I suppose there’s some truth to that.

Melissa: She wasn’t of any use to us any more so you let her go.

Angel: Now I focus on the Underground Championship.

Melissa: The title you should’ve never lost if you ask me.

Angel: Truth I mean godforid someone like Chanelle or her little partner get close to that belt. They would ruin the value more than Cleste North and Halo combined. And that would be a travesty.

Melissa: And lets not get started on when Kelli has the rights to your title. Hey, you know what Angel?

Angel: What’s that?

Melissa: Angel Kash, you’re Underground champion, not a tag team champion. But, we’re a team and a powerful one. So while you get back your Underground title, I’ll be taking that Combat title from Kelli Torres. Nobility will once again be holding SCU championship.

A cunning smirk grows on the face of the Trillion Dollar Princess.

Angel: Oh yes, and we do this by Nobility rules. Because I am done playing the rules set forth by peasants.

Melissa: Yes, 2020 will be the year Nobility pushes the peasants to the side where they belong.

Angel: And under our boots while we carry all the gold. We have already improved the deaweight is gone.

Melissa: Yeah…

Melissa pauses as Halo and Kelli enter the locker room.

Angel: The door clearly says Nobility, now leave.

Halo: We will leave… when you make us leave.

Kelli: Good luck with that.

Melissa: Kelli, Before Angel drops Halo you may want her to help you from stopping me with kicking your ass.

Halo: We ain’t moving unless you make us move.

Angel starts to put her up in a bun to get ready to fight but a knock was heard at the door.

Melissa: Look, someone in SCU has manners. Come in!

Melissa: Someone worthy, hello Veronica.

Veronica looks at Angel Kash. The two have a stare down.

Angel: What do you want?

Veronica: Most of us here would love for Kelli to get her face smashed in, lord knows it may just do her some good and make her look pretty.

Angel and Veronica share a laugh

Veronica: However, I need you to control you friend over there. As much as I hate to say this, I need Kelli on one piece, at least for a few more weeks. Then, well then, your sidekick can do as she wishes.

Angel: Veronica, you need to control Kelli before you worry about what Melissa and I do around here. I understanding you sleeping with the boss. I’m the Trillion Dollar Princess, you should be honored that Melissa even allowed in here. Now, if you really want to protect you model friend I strongly suggest you remove her from my space, take Halo with you and close the door on the way out.

Halo: You even get as close to breathing on me I swear Kelli and I will get arrested a third time.

Kelli: Let them know. These rich chicks think they run SCU. Little do they know the truth.

Angel: Why are you two even here?

Kelli: You two clearly hate Halo and I, news flash, we do not care for you either. But we have to put that aside as GRIME does not care about any problems we have. Halo and I can hold our own. You three not so much.

Halo: But together we have the numbers, then Kelli and I will go back to making you three are personal punching bags.

Melissa: GRIME is a group Nobility isn’t worried about.

Le Coven walk in to the locker room along with Tatsu.

Angel: This is not a hang out room for the poor. Everyone

Melissa: I know, I’m just going to hold the door for them

Angel: Not get out ot my locker room.

Melissa walks to the door.

Angel: Not you.

Melissa goes to hold the door open but gets pulled out to the hallway. Melissa yells as camera catch GRIME Black and Grey attacking Melissa. Le Coven walk out the room and get attacked by Crimson, Green and Orange.

Tatsu and Veronica come out only to get attacked by Purple and Esther. Angel Kash finally makes it outside the locker room but gets kicked back inside by Angel of Filth. Filth kicks Angel Kash again.

Melissa on the floor crawled up in a ball as Black and Grey stomp on her. Crimson hits Jenifer in the face with a chain. Celeste swings her Underground title hitting Orange in the back of the head. Green grabs the belt as Crimson hits Celeste with the chain.

Angel kash and Angel of Filth tie up, Kash knees Filth in the gut then tosses her out of her locker room. Kelli and Halo look at each other then join in on the action. They grab Crimson as she gets in the locker room. Angel Kash hits Crimson with a hard chop. Filth and Esther get in the room. Kelli and Esther lock up as Halo nails Filth with a right hook.

Crimson pushes Halo to a locker, Angel of Kash kicks Crimson then nails an uppercut. Kelli throws Esther out of the locker room causing her to collide with Grey. Halo throws Filth out as Kash tosses out Crimson.

Debbi and Stacy Ruin are seen running down the hallway, they’re followed by Azz in Clazz, Alex Staggs, Ariana, and Kandy Kaine. Grime get up picking up Orange and take off running before the SCU wrestlers make it to defend their fellow roster mates.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 05:34:17 AM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 05:26:03 AM »

\'user Vs \'user

Chanelle Martinez-Blade vs Shannon Middlebrooks

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

Light brown lights suddenly fill the arena as "Indian Summer" starts playing through the speakers. Two women step through the curtain as the crowd doesn't know what to do. The two women stand on the stage as they look side to side.

Liam: being accompanied by Evelyn Middlebrooks, from Dothan, Alabama, representing The New Foundation.....Shannon Middlebrooks!!!

Shannon smirks before marching down the ramp. She slides into the ring, steps to the middle of the ropes and leans over them. She then positions herself in the corner as Evelyn is standing beside her.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, from Bronx, NY standing at 5’7” and weighing in at 127lb, she is “Azz n’ Class”... Chanelle Marrrrrrtinezzzzzzzz!!!

“Bubble Butt (Remix)" by Major Lazer (feat. Tyga, Mystic, Bruno Mars, 2Chainz) begins playing over the speakers as Chanelle comes out from behind the curtains. As the music picks up, Chanelle begins to “back it up” before she comes down the ring. She climbs onto the apron and does the splits as she twerks down to the ground. She climb underneath the bottom rope, continuing to shake it. She stands up and runs across the ring, running up a turnbuckle where she once again shakes it for a moment before stepping down to a standing position.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Chanelle wastes no time charging right at Shannon and she clocks the former champ, knocking her down to the mat with a Forearm Smash.

Gena:  Shannon gets back to her feet, and Chanelle nails another.  She then bounces off of the ropes and catches Shannon with a Hip Attack that puts Shannon on the ground.

Chad:  Chanelle stands above Shannon and then drops down with her Thunder Booty.  She hooks Shannon’s legs for the cover.

One!

Gena:  Shannon not only gets a shoulder up, but she flips Chanelle forward, reversing the pin on the Queen of Sass, Empress of Azz!

One!

Chad:  Chanelle is able to claps her calves against Shannon’s head and she teeters forward and reverses the pin!

One!

Gena:  Shannon digs into Chanelle’s sides and then rolls forward, looking for another reversal, but Chanelle rolls out of it entirely and then hits a Calf Kick to Shannon, knocking her down.

Chad:  Chanelle stomps around the ring, taking on a little bit of her husband’s mannerisms as she waves her hand in front of her face.  She then turns her attention back to Shannon.

Gena:  But it’s just a little too late as Shannon kicks Chanelle in the gut.  She pulls her over into a Piledriver and then hooks her legs over Chanelle’s shoulders for an unorthodox pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Chanelle gets a shoulder up.  Shannon stands up, keeping hold of Chanelle’s legs.  She whips her up and into a Powerbomb!  The crowd cheers, but then she lifts Chanelle up for a second Powerbomb and pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Shannon shakes her head, checking with the referee because of how close a call that was.  He confirms and she slaps the mat.  She pushes Chanelle off of her.

Chad:  She stands up and lifts Chanelle up, but Chanelle charges her directly into the corner!  They begin throwing punches at each other wildly.

Gena:  Chanelle surprises everyone by getting the better of the situation, getting Shannon down far enough to the mat to begin stomping just as wildly, throwing Haymakers.

Chad:  She then runs back a few paces and comes back with the Ridin’ Yo Face (Bronco Buster)!  She gets in a few good grinds before she steps back.  She drags Shannon toward the center of the ring and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Chanelle looks stunned now.  She lifts Shannon up, setting her up for the Azz Backwards (Bridging Belly-To-Back Suplex), but she sees Melissa Ruin appear on the stage.

Chad:  Melissa walks slowly down the ramp, and her and Chanelle keep eye contact the entire time.  Melissa smiles and starts up the ring steps.  Chanelle pushes Shannon out of the way and dives at Melissa, who jumps down.

Gena:  Chanelle motions for Melissa to bring it.  She comes back up the steps and starts to get inside as the referee separates them.  Melissa tries hard to get past him.

Chad: But it’s just a distraction as Angel Kash slides inside of the ring and hits Chanelle in the back of the head with diamond brass knucks!  Shannon pushes past and dives on top of Chanelle as Kash leaves the ring and Melissa retreats.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Shannon Middlebrooks!!!

Torielle quickly comes up behind Kash and Melissa, shoving them off the side of the stage!  Kash holds onto her ankle, crying out as Melissa tries to push herself to her feet.  She shouts out at Torielle who shakes her head from side to side.

Torielle:  Put your nose in our business one more time, bitches!  Trust and believe this ain’t nothin’!

Angel:  IF THIS IS BROKEN, I WILL SUE YOU!!!

Melissa:  FOR EVERY LAST PENNY YOU HAVE!!!

Security comes to the stage and pulls Torielle back.  Medics rush around to check on Melissa and Angel as we fade elsewhere.

Cameras go backstage to see Henry Losak and Lord Raab standing behind Sin City Underground logo. They were relatively happy this week, compared to the last few weeks after losing the Hardcore Tag Team titles, especially when Lord Raab gets the chance to be a solo's champion again, but this time for Sin City Underground. He was the only male Hall of Fame wrestler to wrestle on the Sin City Underground brand and attempting no feat has done before. Henry has the microphone in hand, thinking about the deal that was offered to him, Samuel and Lord Raab last week. Henry then begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "Things were bizarre last week between us and GRIME they call themselves. Not to attack us, but more the offer they made to us. We don't have anything against GRIME to take over the company because the truth is, they weren't lying about The Monstimals being the type to join them. Although I did talk to this man about it, obviously he wasn't there last week. We don't care for the idiots who want wrestling to be safe and secure all the time. That shit is boring, but GRIME wants to make a difference."

There was a smirk on his face before he speaks again.

Henry Losak: "To hell with being pissed off with GRIME to interfere in Lord Raab's match two weeks ago. At first, we were going to react like the rest of this roster have, but The Monstimals aren't like the rest of the SCU roster, especially with the deal made to us, we thought twice on not attacking, and instead, we thought about joining them."

There are massive boos; especially it sounded like Henry was heavily considering GRIME's offer to be apart of their team. Ever since they lost the Hardcore Tag Team titles, they were lost in the shovel on making themselves a name. Nobody had mentioned The Monstimals since so it was apparent they were seriously thinking about it, especially they were never a team who were fan favourites, and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: "The Monstimals were never a team made to be fan favourites so of course GRIME, anything you want Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson to do, they'll do it. Congratulations, GRIME got themselves, new members of the GRIME squad that will take over, not only in SCU but also the wrestling world."

Massive boos all over the arena as Henry has a smile on his face, accepting the deal to be apart of the team that fitted The Monstimals perfectly. However, Henry had something else to talk about regarding the upcoming match Lord Raab had tonight, signalling the title around his waist.

Henry Losak: "Of course, we can't forget about Mark Cross, can we now? Unlike the last match where we didn't know anything about you, Mark, we have been looking up what you've been doing as of late with you doing some matches in SCW and winning the Underground title from Javier Gonzalez on Underground forty-five. Pretty impressive what you've done so far with the title here, however, you're facing your biggest opponent to date, the hall of famer, Lord Raab himself. He's held the Roulette title, the belt I believe you've gone for as of late and failed to win. It shows you can only deliver in SCU. Lord Raab, he doesn't need to go back to SCW, he's done everything there is to do."

Boos once again as Raab nods, agreeing with Henry in the background as Henry scratches his chin for a bit before he speaks again.

Henry Losak: "You've never gone up against a hall of famer before. You may have faced a Raab, but this Raab has way more experience and achievements under his belt than the one you've fought. Hate Lord Raab for deciding to team up with GRIME or anything else, but he will crush your god damn skull, making sure you won't walk out of this match, not only you'd lose the belt you don't need, but you have no chance, going for the Internet title either. Some say this could be a build-up for Lord Raab's cousin, but he deals with his shit without assistance, and he, nor Samuel will come out and help Lord Raab to win."

Henry nods with boos in the background, heavier than usual with the agreement of joining GRIME, but he laughs, not caring for their reactions. Henry continues to talk for the last time with Raab's signals for the belt.

Henry Losak: "Lord Raab is not going to stop beating your head until he's finished with you, Mark. You've seen what he can do in tag matches, right? He's a threat there, but he's much more of a threat on his own, punishing and squashing you like a bug, tearing you into pieces. Understand you'll be busted open, being destroyed by Lord Raab. Don't blame Lord Raab's cousin because we'll take all the blame when you aren't able to walk onto the Supershow with the Underground title around your waist. Tonight, in only his second solo's match since signing his solo's contract, Lord Raab will either pin or submit you Mark to become the new Underground champion because it deserves to go to the rightful holder. It will only be a few more belts left until Lord Raab becomes the first male wrestler to hold all the SCU and SCW belts. Prepare to be Raabinated by the new Underground champion, The Masked German Monster."

Henry and Lord Raab laughed as Lord Raab pushes Henry out of the way. Raab signals the belt sign, placing and smashing his right fist on his left hand, having an intense look at the camera before he walks off for the cameras to go back to ringside for the next show to take place on Sin City Underground show tonight.

\'user Vs \'user

Underground Championship
Lord Raab vs Mark Cross

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Underground Championship!!!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Cologne, Germany, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 260lb, he is… Lord Raab!!!

Monster by Skillet plays over the sound system as Lord Raab comes out through the curtain wearing his red and black wrestling trousers with his nickname The Masked German Monster on the front of them with Monster Energy logos on the side of his trousers with black gloves on both of his hands and wears a black and red stripy mask and ignores the fans as he goes up the stairs before going in-between the ropes and crouches down in the corner moving backwards and forwards, rubbing his hands and moving his neck around while looking at his opponent with anger in his eyes while waiting for the match to start.

Liam: Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is your SCU Underground Champion… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Raab and Cross stand across the ring from one another.  Raab looks out to see several masked GRIME members spread throughout the stands and he adjusts his gloves.

Gena:  Cross seems a little nervous at the same sight that Raab has seen.  However, he pushes out of his corner and walks toward the center of the ring.  Raab goes for a Throat Thrust, but Cross ducks behind and clubs his back twice.

Chad:  He shoves Raab forward, but Raab turns around and gets the Throat Thrust he was looking for.  He then whips Cross to the ropes and as he comes back, he hits a Big Boot!

Gena:  Cross goes down, and Raab stomps circles around him.  Cross crawls over to the ropes to lift himself up, but Raab hits a few downward hooks to the ribs.  He then wraps his arms around Cross’ neck and pulls him up.

Chad:  But Cross drops down with a Stunner to get Raab off of him.  He is quick to mount Raab and throw punches to the challenger.  Raab tries to block, but Cross fakes a few out and is able to nail them.

Gena:  After a moment, Cross gets up.  He drags Raab to his feet and hits a Stalling Vertical Suplex to the much bigger Raab.  As Raab falls to the mat, Cross makes the cover!

One!
KICKOUT!!!

Chad:  Raab gives one powerful kickout, literally bucking Cross off of him.  He then gets to his feet just seconds after Cross does.  Cross goes for a punch, but Raab hits an upward slap that spins Cross around.

Gena:  Raab lifts the champ up into a Shin Breaker and then throws him to the mat.  He lifts Cross up and into a violent Bearhug, shaking him back and forth like a ragdoll.

Chad:  He walks around the ring as the crowd boos him, but his masked GRIME brethren cheer him on with a gutteral sort of roar, making Raab increase the intensity of the swinging.

Gena:  Raab begins stomping as Cross tries to club at the side of Raab’s head.  However, Raab won’t let go so easily and he squeezes tighter.  Cross shouts out in pain.

Chad:  Cross is unable to move now!  He struggles, but he’s locked in tight!  He refuses to give up, so Raab begins hitting rapid and steady repeated Headbutts to the champion, disorienting him enough to knock him down and onto the mat. He covers.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Cross gets a shoulder up and Raab doesn’t seem to like that very much.  He picks Cross up from the mat and sends him into the ropes.  He goes for a Sleeper Hold upon return, but Cross ducks.  He comes off of the ropes with a Bulldog to the challenger!

Chad:  Cross waits for Raab to get back up and he locks on for a Belly-to-Belly.  Again, he pops up, finding that second wind.  He plants an elbow to the top of Raab’s head as he’s trying to get up again.

Gena:  Raab stumbles back.  He grabs onto the ropes and pulls himself to a standing position, towering over Cross again.  He backs Cross up a few paces and then grabs onto his throat with both hands!

Chad:  He lifts Cross up and gives him a couple of good shakes before Cross kicks him in the stomach.  As he is lowered a little, Cross kicks him in the knee.  Cross breaks free and then he pushes Raab into the ropes.  As he comes back, Cross lands a Spinebuster!

Gena:  It shakes the ring!  Cross catches his breath and waits with bended knees as Raab slowly works his way up to his feet.

Chad:  Cross flies across the ring with a monstrous Spear!!!  Raab is down for a second now!  Cross looks around the ring and sets Raab up for Erm...that move he does (Tiger Driver '91)!  Ketteiteki Desaki!  I finally pronounced it!

Gena:  Yeah?  Well, while you were busy figuring that out, Raab kicks Cross in the stomach and shoves him forward.  Raab lifts him up for The Chokeinator (Chokeslam)!  He lands it!  He covers Cross!

One!
Two!
THREE!NO!KICKOUT!

Crowd:  FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Chad:  Raab is not happy.  He stands up and towers over Referee Ryan Richards.  Ryan tries to explain that it was just a two count, but Raab roars out.  He grabs onto the referee’s throat and lifts him up for another Chokeinator!

Gena:  But Cross comes in for the save, because as a member of GRIME, Raab can do that to an official and get away with it!  Cross does the only thing he can and he nails a Low Blow!  Raab goes down to one knee!

Chad:  Cross does alternating kicks to the sides of the head before picking Raab up and setting him up once more for Ketteiteki Desaki! Ketteiteki Desaki! I can say it! And he nails it!!! He drops down and goes for the pin!

One!
Two!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Before the referee can count to three, GRIME member Red pulls him out of the ring and lays him out with a right hook from hell!

Liam:  Your winner, as a result of a disqualification… Lord Raab!  But still your SCU Underground Champion… Mark “The Dragon” Cross!!!

Blue, Silver, Yellow, Sea Green, Sky Blue all flood the ring and begin hammering away at Cross!  They stomp, kick, punch, club, and a few even begin swinging their lead pipes frantically and without specific intent other than to cause chaos.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gianni Di Luca comes out onto the stage and begins shouting as he orders reluctant medical team members down to the ring.  They walk slowly as they enter the scene.  GRIME continues their assault, aided by masked GRIME members and Samuel McPherson.  However, after several medics enter the ring, Tad Ezra calls GRIME off.  GRIME reluctantly listens, including The Monstimals, as they all exit.  Gianni and Tad share a stare down across the mayhem as the show goes off the air.