Author Topic: Underground Ep. 47 (Results)  (Read 2993 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 47 (Results)
« on: January 17, 2020, 07:02:21 AM »
 16th - SCU EP - 47 - Tullahoma,Tennessee. South Jackson Civic Center - Halo Williams

\'user

Sin City Underground, in conjunction with Sin City Wrestling present: Underground Ep. 47 filmed in front of a live audience at the South Jackson Civic Center in Tullahoma, Tennessee, the hometown of former Underground Champion, Halo Williams!  To air on WGN and the Sin City Wrestling Network at 11:59pm PST on Thursday January 16th, 2020!
Note: All segments due to the Underground account no later than 11:59pm PST on Tuesday January 14th, 2020

The show opens up with The Three Way in the ring. Dahlia and Earl hold a duffel bag as manager Sara Lane is in between them. SCU Spokeswomen walks down the rampway making her way to the ring.

Once in the ring she gets handed a microphone.

Sarah: Thanks for meeting with me in the ring.

Donna: Don’t worry about it, please, I know you’re not one to waste time.

Sarah looks around at the fans.

Sarah: For a few weeks now GRIME Wrestling has been doing anything and everything to get under the skin of SCU. Two weeks ago, GRIME did something that didn’t sit will with the Three Way. They took the Double Down Tag Team titles and turned them into GRIME Wrestling titles. The World Nightmare Championship. They even split the titles into singles gender titles.

The fans boo in disgust.

Sarah: When the Honor Wrestling/SCW merger took place someone stepped forward and bought the tag team show Honor had along with the rights to the tag team titles. They also bought NLW and turned it into SCU. When SCU debuted Dahlia and Earl had to defend the Pride Tag Team titles for one last time. They not only walked away as the Pride Tag Team Champions, they also became the Double Tag Team Champions.

Sarah pauses as the crowd cheers the Three Way.

Sarah: Donna, you said to take the Pride Tag Team titles home. We’re the last champions and going forward the Double Down Tag Team Champions. Two weeks ago SCU lost those very titles.

The crowd boos again.

Sarah: But one thing you never did Donna was deactivate the Pride Tag Team titles.

Earl and Dahlia unzip the duffle bags and pull out there Pride Tag Team titles. The crowd goes crazy.

Sarah: Donna, you told the Three Way to take them home. Well there home!

The crowd pop louder. Donna looks on seeing that the fans want this to happen. Donn takes a second.

Donna: You;re right, I did say that. You’re also right. GRIME stole the titles, they split them up. I will do the same.

The crowd stops cheering as they want to hear what Donna means by this.

Sarah: Go on.

Donna: We have a lot more tag teams or people willing to team up then what everything thinks we have. The Hardcore titles will remain open to every team in SCU. The Pride Tag Team Championships will be under the same rules as the SCW Mix Tag Team titles. Every team going for those Pride titles must be mixed. I can think of about 8-10 teams off the top of my head, so the demand is there. To make it official, the two for you will go on to defend the titles next week in a six team Battle Royal!!!!!!!

The crowd goes nuts.

Donna: The Three Way will defend the titles against. Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine, The killer Kandies… Team GO, Ariana Angelos and HB Carter… The Nobodies, Time Staggs and Alexis Staggs… Hardcore Tag Team Champions, The Good Shepherds Brother David and Virginia Putnam… and Canadian Pride, Winter Elemental and Combat Champion Stewart Mason!!!!!

The crowd cheer as Donna and Sarah share a look. Earl and Dahlia look at each other with a smirk. Donna leaves the ring as the fans keep cheering on over the news.

A white light flashes across the screen blinding backstage interviewer Marissa Henry.  She sighed and turns to face Father Gerald when he walks through the door with Brother David by his side.  He looks angry and he can’t even manage to speak to Marissa.

Marissa:  Father Gerald, Brother David.  Last week we saw you and the Kawaii Dragons under attack from GRIME members during a match for your Hardc…

David:  Heavenly Tag Team Championships.

Marissa:  … which took place in the G.R.I.M.E. locker room.  Every member of the Kawaii Dragons and the Good Shepherds was beaten down to the point of needing medical attention.

David puts his hand up to stop Marissa from going any further.

Gerald:  Except Sister Esther thank God.

David:  Father, you asked me to not allow you to speak so I will hold you to it. Now Marissa I’m sure that you are going to ask something asinine like “What are your thoughts?”

David looks at her and she raises an eyebrow to let him know that he’s not wrong.  David then turns back toward the camera and Marissa.

David:  Our thoughts are not unlike what anyone else would think.  We’re upset by the fact that they were allowed to do such a thing by the former general manager Tad Ezra.  A known relentless sodomite.  A final gesture of ill will toward the roster of Sin City Underground.  It is an act that will not be soon forgotten.

Marissa:  So you must feel a little more safe now that Gianni Di Luca is in charge?

David:  We feel much safer now.  Gianni might have formally been a Bad Boy but he has a righteous streak.  We can tell.  He won’t let this G.R.I.M.E. problem get so out of control.  And for that reason and only that reason we will do our part to protect Sin City Underground.  A temporary truce if you will.

Marissa’s eyes widen and Gerald clears his throat.  He and David exchange a glare before leaving Marissa right where she stands.

\'user \'user
Vs
\'user \'user

Hardcore Tag Team Championship
GRIME Lumberjack Match
Good Shepherds vs Kawaii Dragons
Mother Mavis and Virgina Putman vs Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental

Liam: The following Lumberjack Match is scheduled for one fall and are for the Heavenly Championships!

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are Mother Mavis Shepherd and Virginia Mae Putnam!

And the boos become louder. Mavis walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck.  She looks over to Virginia who comes standing next to her. She then looks around the crowd, her eyes narrow and piercing. She keeps her hands folded as she walks down the aisle. At the end, she walks up to the apron and climbs up onto it. She raises her hands to the air as the white light shines down on her. For a second she smiles and then she lowers her hat to the apron. She steps inside of the ring and walks back and forth while she waits for the match to start.

The crowd begins booing as soon as a picture of a dragon appears on the SCU Tron. “Gimme Chocolate” by Babymetal begins playing, Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda come out from behind the curtains. They laugh together as they hold onto each other’s hands, skipping down the aisle, pointing and laughing at fans as they pass.

Liam: On their way to the ring, they are Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda..., the Kawaii Dragons!!!

The crowd continues to boo them more as Winter and Tatsu make it to the bottom of the ramp. Tatsu and Winter slide in the ring. They prance around, rubbing their cuteness in the faces of the fans. They settle into their corner, laughing and joking together.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  And they’re… all leaving the ring?  The Kawaii Dragons and The Good Shepherds exit the ring and begin swinging on members of GRIME.  Ginny and Mavis kick Sea Green and Yellow in the nuts and bang their heads together!

Gena:  Tatsu and Winter duck under swings from Orange and Grey, grabbing up their Kawaii Sticks and smashing them against their backs.  Winter and Tatsu sweep them off of their feet, nailing Crimson and Sky Blue with the sticks.

Chad:  Redemption for last week at it’s finest.  However, the members of GRIME crowd around both teams, ready to send them a message.  The Good Shepherds climb inside of the ring first, but the Kawaii Dragons follow quickly.

Gena:  Both teams stare at one another from across the ring, watching out for GRIME members reaching inside of the ring.  Ginny charges across the ring and goes after Winter, but Winter leapfrogs over her.

Chad:  As Ginny rebounds, Winter catches her with a Hip Toss that shakes the ring upon impact.  Tatsu ties up with Mavis and jumps up, nailing a Dropkick to Mavis’ chest.  She bounces off of the ropes, but Green grabs onto her legs and trips her.

Gena:  Tatsu turns around and shouts at Green, but Mavis is quick to roll Tatsu up into a pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Winter breaks it up, only for Ginny to sneak up from behind for a Roll Up Pin of her own!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Tatsu grabs Winter’s feet to roll her over.  As Ginny starts to get up, Winter hits a low Dropkick of her own, right into the face of Ginny.  Winter then dives on top of Ginny and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Mavis tugs on Ginny’s arm, helping her out from under Winter.  She turns around just as Tatsu leaps up into the air.  She bats Tatsu away like a mosquito, and Tatsu lands on the ground.  Mavis shoves her head between her legs for a Powerbomb!

Gena:  Tatsu punches Mavis a few times in the face and then rolls backward into a Hurricanrana, hooking the legs into a pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Ginny drops down with an Axe Handle, breaking up the pin.  She picks Tatsu up and begins screaming in her face before Tatsu slaps her.  Ginny turns around and slaps Tatsu twice as hard!

Gena:  This causes Winter to roar as she leaps on Ginny’s back, swinging wildly, clawing at her face and screaming like a banshee! Tatsu begins swinging on Ginny as well.  They drop the newcomer to the ground, mauling her relentlessly.

Chad:  You don’t disrespect one Kawaii Dragon without the other going fucking bat shit on you.  However, Tatsu and Winter are both dragged out of the ring by Orange and Green.  They begin beating down the Kawaii Dragons just as hard.

Gena:  The referee shouts out at them to break it up, and begins a count that makes them roll Kawaii Dragons back inside of the ring.  Mavis glares to the outside at GRIME and then looks down at Tatsu.  She lifts Tatsu up into the Salvation (Glam) Slam!  Hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and STILL Hardc…

Gerald: HEAVENLY Tag Team Champions… The Good Shepherds!!!

The crowd boos, but Gerald claps as he comes down to the ring by way of a bright flash of white light.  He has Brother David, Andrew Borg, Sister Esther, and the entirety of the newly expanded SCU Security Team.  G.R.I.M.E. clears the way but not without giving a menacing stance before moving.  Gerald looks at one member of G.R.I.M.E. and immediately clobbers Yellow with The Good Book.  G.R.I.M.E. comes after them, but security holds them off.  Gerald climbs up the ring steps, followed by David and Esther, still wearing her protective nose covering.  He has the microphone in his hand as he goes over to Mavis and Ginny.  He helps Mavis up to her feet and kisses her hand.

Gerald:  And so we are blessed to have made it through this match unscathed.  Our Heavenly Tag Team Championships still held under His most Holy name.  Despite a group of degenerates surrounding the ring.  Ones who beat us down last week, along with these poor, defenseless little girls, Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental.  Shame on each and every one of you!

Gerald shouts out at G.R.I.M.E. as they try to get into the ring, but security has them blocked.  They know the consequences of trying anything so they stay circled.

Gerald:  You can attack Brother David and I as much as you want but the pure cowardice of attacking Mother Mavis, Sister Virginia, and those two harmless little butterflies is too far.  I am a God fearing man but the hatred boiling in my veins for you is beyond compare.  You have made a mistake.  One that you will pay for.

Gerald glares outside of the ring as they slap their weapons in their hands menacingly.  Gerald raises The Good Book high in the air and pats it as he turns around to give all of them a good look at it.

Gerald:  Halo Williams challenged you to a match later tonight to fight under your rules.  We of the Church of the Good Shepherds care nothing about your rules.  Our rules, your rules, it does not matter.  We want to fight four of you at My Bloody Valentine pre-show.  Once we beat The Nobodies next week, we will gladly put our Heavenly Tag Team Championships on the line if we have to.  So Gianni, if you’re listening we want to make this official.  Masked, unmasked, it matters not.  We are going to carry this Tag Team Division.  And once we are finished with all of you, we want to beat the brats the Kawaii Dragons fair and square.  Ginny, Mavis, help the young ladies to their feet.

Mavis and Ginny look confused as Gerald ushers them over.  They reach down and help Tatsu and Winter up.  The Kawaii Dragons looks just as confused as Ginny and Mavis do.  Esther says something, but Gerald holds a hand up to ignore her.  Esther continues to argue, but David backs her off by scolding her.  Gerald confirms it and The Good Shepherds exit the ring.  “Spirit In the Sky” plays and they walk up the ramp and to the back.

The camera moves backstage to see former GM Tad Ezra leaving the office of Gianni Di Luca with a set of papers in his hand, looking highly displeased.  He shakes his head and bites at his cheek as he starts to walk down the hallway.

Tad:  Son of a fucking bitch…

Tad shreds his papers in half and tosses them onto the floor as he walks.  There is laughter from just around the corner, causing Tad to lower his head and he quickens his pace.  He walks past the corner as a Yellow and Green step out in front of him, and they are followed by Angel of Filth.

Tad:  I’m not that motherfucker right now, Filth.  Your shit is why I’m in this shit pit that I’m in right now.

Filth circles Tad and when she is behind him, she stops and leans in to sniff his neck.  He turns slightly to look over his shoulder at her as she comes back in front of him.

Filth:  Hatred is the best fragrance a man can wear.  It gets me all leaky in my nethers.

Tad:  Fuck off with your soaked panties.

Filth holds onto her crotch and then snorts, spitting onto the ground next to Tad.

Filth:  I’ll fuck right off over your face, Tad.  But we’re not here to measure dicks.  I just had to make sure it was official before I came to you.

Tad:  Official?  What are you even talking about?

Yellow:  Why don’t you stop talking and listen to what the ladies has to say, ja?

Tad turns and looks at Yellow, narrowing his eyes for a second as Filth slaps Yellow on the ass, getting a deep groan in response.  Tad remains silent for Filth to speak.

Filth:  I know you are pissed off at me and my little gang of miscreants.  But you know as well as I do that we are necessary.  You’ve even said it yourself.  This place is pussified and with more and more airheads like Veronica Taylor and Kandy Kaine showing up, we are needed now more than ever.

Tad nods his head.

Tad:  Yeah.  Well, now that I’m out of the picture, I hope you guys give them ten kinds of hell.  It’s not my problem any longer, so…

Tad now shrugs and starts to walk off, tired of being in the building.  However, Yellow and Green grab Tad and turn him around to look at Filth again.

Filth:  You didn’t let me finish.  You are as rude as you are sexy.  I love it.

Tad shrugs out of the grip of Yellow and Green and he takes one step closer to Filth.

Tad:  If your goons put hands on me one more time, I will break their wrists. Got it?

Filth:  Loud and fucking clear.  Now, I know you’re down in the dumps about being fired, but I think I might have an answer for you.

Tad snorts in sarcastic response.  Filth ignores it entirely.

Filth:  As you might have heard last week, if you weren’t too busy pissing on the building outside like I’m sure you were.  I smelled it.

Tad:  Gross…

Filth:  GRIME is our own company.  We need a General Manager, and with your previous experience, and the way you handed it to that dick Gianni Di Luca last week before getting carried out in cuffs… we kind of had you in mind.  Word on the streets is that we can match your pay, as long as you can take care of all of the boring shit like board meetings with WGN and SCW.

Tad shakes his head in response.  However, he thinks about it for a second and looks down at Filth.

Tad:  Increase by five percent and you got yourself a deal.

Filth looks intrigued.  She thinks about it for a second and then steps forward.

Filth:  Three…

Tad stares for only a split second before walking away.  He makes it three steps away before Filth clears her throat.

Filth:  We will make five happen if you get on your knees and kiss my ass.

Tad:  In that case, you can make it seven, and you can get on your knees and eat my ass.

Tad turns around and folds his arms over his chest, waiting for an answer.  Filth drops down to one knee as the camera pans out slightly to find Mz Holly Wood and Helluva Bottom Carter standing by, staring at the situation intently.  They realize they are now in the shot and Carter waves off the camera as Holly shrugs.

Holly:  Go on.  Pretend we’re not here.

Tad rolls his eyes as he feels Filth tugging at the back of his pants and the camera switches away.

Cameras opens backstage as we see Winter slamming locker doors as Tatsu tries to calm her down. Winter ignores Tatsu as she keeps slamming her fist to the doors. Tatsu grabs Winter to pull her away. Winter fights to break free but Tatsu jumps and gets her feet around Winter. The two fall to the floor.

Tatsu: Winter-San please take breath.

Winter: We lost Tatsu, we lost yet again. Those are our titles and we blow it.

Tatsu lets go of Winter and gets to her feet. Tatsu starts punching all the locker doors.

Tatsu: I lost match, I failure, I let Winter down!

Tatsu keeps punching the doors. Winter grabs Tatsu and tackles her to the floor.

Winter: Don’t be stupid. You can hurt yourself.

Tatsu: I let Kawaii Dragons down.

Winter: No, we’re a team. We win as a team, we lose as a team. I just, I need to do some searching. I need to find myself again. Tatsu, next week Stewart and I team up to face many teams. Stewart and I are great friends and will try to be champions but we will always we a team Tatsu. We failed, I am just as much to blame. Now Stewart has to team with a loser.

Tatsu: Winter not loser, that’s not Kawaii talk. Look, I go to Japan, I go home for a week and do some searching too. We start all over next week.

Winter: Kawaii Dragons.

Tatsu: Kawaii Dragons.

\'user Vs \'user

Torielle Jackson vs Angel Kash

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall! First... From Bronx, NY, she is “The Classy One”... Toriellllllllllllle Jaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooon!!!

Torielle walks down to the head of the ring and she waves to the audience. She starts to enter the ring, but then pushes herself off of it as she begins to strut around the ring, showing off her long legs. She ruffles her hair as she comes to the apron. She pulls herself up and falls into the splits before pulling herself up into a genuflect, and then she slides her leg under the middle rope, climbing inside. She takes her hat off and hands it to the referee, along with her jacket, as she gets ready for the match to start.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Liam: And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Torielle wastes no time running across the ring and she grabs onto Angel’s hair, sending her flying backwards to the mat.  She climbs on top of her and begins hammering away.

Chad:  Angel quickly pulls herself under the bottom rope and holds a hand back to force a break.  The referee enforces it and Torielle moves back a few paces.

Gena:  Angel gets up to her feet, and Torielle quickly grabs onto her hair and yanks her back inside of the ring.  She begins hammering away with punches again.  Angel’s got nowhere to go.

Chad:  Kash moves toward the ropes, but Torielle is quick to hold onto her, locking on a Rear Chin Lock.  She digs in her elbow, showing her vicious side as Angel struggles against her.

Gena:  Angel finally gets a foot on the bottom rope, forcing another break.  Torielle immediately follows the rules, backing up as Angel holds onto the bottom rope for protection.

Chad:  She crawls under the bottom rope and pulls herself up to her feet as Torielle charges again.  This time, Angel pulls the referee in front of her as a shield, and Torielle barely stops in time.

Gena:  Angel pushes the referee into Torielle and then climbs inside of the ring.  She takes her turn digging into Torielle’s hair and she jerks her head around violently before taking her down to the mat.

Chad:  She bashes Torielle’s head into the mat just as violently, screaming out in anger as she does so.  She then climbs on top of Torielle and begins smacking her from every direction!

Gena:  Torielle tries to bat away some of the slaps, but Angel is not letting her get away with it.  Once she’s satisfied, she stands up, giving Torielle the chance to roll over onto her stomach.

Chad:  She pushes herself up to her hands and knees, and Kash comes up and kicks her in the stomach, sending her right back over to her back.  Torielle holds onto her stomach as Kash begins stomping around in a circle on Torielle’s midsection.

Gena:  Kash then drops down and hooks the leg of Torielle.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Kash isn’t having it.  She slaps Torielle a couple of times and then rolls her onto her back again, covering as we see two hands reaching up to grab onto Torielle’s ankles.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Torielle is made of steel.  Melissa Ruin pops up, surprised by this.  Kash slaps the mat angrily.  She picks Torielle up and sends her into the ropes.  As she comes back, Torielle ducks a Clothesline.

Gena:  Melissa grabs onto her ankles to stop her, and Kash rushes up, nailing a Clothesline that sends Torielle to the outside of the ring.  Kash pulls something out of her top and the referee sees it.

Chad:  The referee tries to wrestle it away from Angel, but Kash is not giving in.  She continues to argue with the referee, buying Melissa time to send Torielle into the ring steps.

Gena:  As the referee turns around to look, Kash literally grabs his face to turn him back to her and continues arguing.

Angel:  Do you know who I am?  I’m Angel Freaking Kash!

Chad:  No sooner than she shouts this, Chanelle Martinez comes flying down the ramp and slides inside of the ring.  She spins Angel around and nails her with a hard slap that puts Kash spinning in a 180 and falling to her knees!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a disqualification… Here is your winner… Angel Kash!!!

Chanelle waits for Angel to get back to her feet, and she waits for Kash to charge at her before hitting a Rear View.  She then sends Angel into the corner, looking for the Ridin’ Yo Face (Bronco Buster)!  But Melissa pulls Angel out of the ring and shouts at Chanelle, pointing at her.  Chanelle flips her hair and then shrugs as the crowd cheers her on.  Torielle climbs inside of the ring and walks up to Chanelle, looking surprised.  Chanelle turns her back to Torielle and continues to wave Kash and Ruin to the back.

Chanelle:  Bye Felicia.  Get gone dot com, bitches…

Torielle tries to get Chanelle’s attention, but Chanelle won’t give it to her.  She leaves the ring as soon as Kash and Melissa are behind the curtains.  Torielle tries to follow behind her, but Chanelle just will not listen to anything she’s got to say.  They too disappear behind the curtains.

\'user Vs \'user

SCWNetworkExclusiveMatch
Jamie Staggs vs Andrew Borg

The match starts with Andrew Borg attacking Jaime from the start. Jaime would get some offense in including a one count after a snap DDT. Andrew however will come back and dominate the rest of the match. Stewart’s theme song would play causing Andrew to turn and face the rampway. Jaime would roll Andrew up for the three count to Andrew’s surprise. Stewart theme would stop playing and never come out.

A pre-recorded video begins to play. Merlot Ayano is seen laying into a heavy bag as the picture comes to life. She’s throwing some hooks. Those hooks eventually turn into middle kicks. And those middle kicks transform into high roundhouses. After a sustained flurry, Merlot comes to a halt. The heavy bag sways gently on its hook as Merlot walks away. She makes her way over to a bench. She wipes her face on a clear towel and grabs ahold of a bottle of water.

Merlot: Many wrestlers want to call themselves best. Sounds good on air. Rolls off tongue when speaking. But not many put in work to be best. Is something Merlot see time and time again throughout career.

She paused to take a sip of water.

Merlot: Realized long time ago that Merlot won’t be recognized as best in the world. Will never even be in discussion. But that will never kill Merlot’s drive. And will never dictate how hard Merlot trains.

Merlot takes another sip before she sets the water aside.

Merlot: Are people in Sin City Underground who believe in Merlot. But are many who don’t. Are people in SCU who think Merlot no deserve to be there. No deserve to be champion.

There’s a small pause before she continues on.

Merlot: Is one person who did believe in Merlot, though. Name is Kelli.

She nods.

Merlot: Kelli been big supporter of Merlot. Always say good things about Merlot; always shows much much love. And above, Kelli appreciates talent. Not just Merlot’s, but everyone’s. Means a lot.

Another head nod.

Merlot: Is one of reasons Merlot excited about fighting Kelli. Match won’t have deception. Match won’t have wild shenageins. No, no, no! Match will be matter of pride. Match will be about showing who is better woman that night. That’s true spirit of pro wrestling. Is the real reason why we compete in ring.

She pauses for a moment.

Merlot: Kelli? Merlot is honor to step in ring with you. Is good to meet fellow warrior in combat. Will be match for the ages.

Merlot: But, is also a match Merlot can no lose.

A second or two passes before she speaks again.

Merlot: Pride is on line. The SCU Television Championship is on line. Not Combat Championship, Television Championship. And Merlot worked too hard to lose it now. Sacrificed far too much to see faded away this quickly. And because of that, Merlot will fight with all might!

She runs her fingers through her hair.

Merlot: Bring all your fight, Kelli. Merlot will do same.

\'user \'user
Vs
\'user \'user

GRIME vs Father Gerald and Jenifer Lacroix

Liam:  The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, already in the ring, they represent GRIME Wrestling, they are… Crimson and Sky Blue!!!

No music plays, but the crowd boos loudly as Crimson and Sky Blue adjust their masks, paying no attention to the boos.

"J'ai un grand projet pour l'avenir

Pour lui plaire je vais devenir "

Jenny from from the curtain to cheers ad whistling from the men in the arena. Jenny waves at the crowd as she gets introduced.

Liam: On the way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!! Jenifer Lacroix!!!

Jenny rocks out on the way to the ring jumping to the eat of the song as the lyrics play.

"La Stone Family
I am Marvin Gaye
Donny Hathaway
Oh Yeah , Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah
Je changerais

Jenny slides i the ring ad continues to jump around to the eat getting the crowd hyped up for the match.

Tu sais, tu sais, tu sais
Je changerais
Demain ou peut-être jamais"

Jenny climbs to the middle turnbuckle as the music fades out raising her hand i the air getting a last minute pop from the crowd.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Crimson and Jenifer start things off, circling one another.  Jenifer tries for a jab, but Crimson grabs her fist and does an Arm Drag, sending Jenifer to the mat with an Arm Lock.

Chad:  Jen rolls back, nearly extending her arm as she moves over on top of Crimson and begins throwing fists at Crimson.  Crimson grabs onto the side of Jenifer’s head and pulls her down into a Headbutt.

Gena:  Crimson throws Jen over onto the side and works up to her feet.  She gets up just as Jen does and the two square off again.  They tie up and Crimson hits a knee to Jen’s gut.  Crimson then begins clubbing Jen’s back.

Chad:  Crimson throws Jen down to the ground. She climbs on Jen’s back, but Jen bucks her off and hits a Spinning Heel Kick to Crimson who is still getting to her feet.

Gena:  Crimson spins around and goes for a punch, but Jen blocks it.  She steps around as Crimson goes for a Legsweep, but Jen kicks her leg and pushes her back into the ropes.

Chad:  Crimson comes off of the ropes and ties up, Abdominal Stretch locked onto Jenifer!  Jenifer struggles against it for a moment before ripping her arm back and elbowing Crimson in the face!

Gena:  Once she breaks free, Jenifer goes for a left, but Crimson goes to block it, only for Jen to fake it out and hit a right jab.  Crimson gets flustered as they fall back a step.  Jen jumps forward for a Superkick!

Chad:  But Crimson grabs hold of the leg and goes for the ankle.  Jen immediately rolls forward, pulling her leg away.  As Jenifer turns around, Crimson charges forward with a Clothesline.

Gena:  Jenifer charges and ducks the Clothesline, tagging Gerald into the ring.  Crimson turns around and sees Gerald enter the ring.  She shakes her head and tags in Sky Blue.

Chad: Sky Blue is one big motherfucker, eye to eye with Father Gerald,  They come to the center of the ring and Sky Blue talks trash, instantly getting hit in the mouth by Father Gerald.

Gena:  Sky Blue nails a right of his own where Gerald returns the favor.  Sky Blue hits a Bell Clap, stunning Gerald.  He then hits a few rock hard punches, sending Gerald against the ropes.

Chad:  He then hits clubbing blow after clubbing blow.  He leans Gerald over the top rope, but Gerald hits a Headbutt to Sky Blue, sending him down to the mat.  He jumps on top with an Elbow Drop and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Crimson breaks up the pin, but is quick to find Jen back in the ring, Clotheslining her to the outside.  Gerald turns to shout at Crimson and Jen, but Sky Blue pulls on Gerald’s tights, rolling him up.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  We just got a half view of Father Gerald’s hairy, pale ass… Sky Blue chuckles as Gerald rushes to pull his tights all the way back up.  Gerald surprises him with a Big Boot to the face.

Gena:  Sky Blue goes down, and Gerald rips him up from the mat and digs his claws into Sky Blue’s shoulders and lifts him with a toss.  He begins stomping on Sky Blue before bouncing against the ropes, but Jen tags in out of nowhere.

Chad:  Jen leans against the ropes as Sky Blue gets up.  He charges at Jen and goes for a Spear, but Jen lifts him up for Le Coven Slam (Arn Anderson Spinebuster)!

Gena:  She is about to go for the cover, but Gerald tags himself back in. He goes for the pin as Jen charges at Crimson, tackling her as she tries to break up the pin!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Jenifer LaCroix and Father Gerald Shepherd!!!

“Spirit in the Sky” plays over the speakers as Jen and Father Gerald celebrate their win until GRIME comes charging out.  Neither one is prepared for them, so they don’t waste any time in exiting the ring.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 07:06:07 AM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Underground Ep. 47 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 07:05:18 AM »

We find our way backstage to just outside of the boiler room area.  Celeste is seen outside with a burning stick of sage, and Jenifer is right there with her, a bundle of juniper burning.  Marissa Henry walks up to them, catching them off guard.

Marissa:  Hello Celeste, Jenifer.  I hope I am not interrupting anything.

Jenifer:  Nous nettoyons la zone des conneries. C'est très grave.

Celeste covers her mouth with her free hand and giggles into it as Jenifer continues to move her bundle around the doorframe.  Marissa is curious as to what made Jenifer laugh, but doesn’t need to ask as Celeste explains.

Celeste:  Jenifer says that we are trying to cleanse the area of bullshit.  It’s very serious.  And while it is very serious, we have time to speak to you. Always, sister.

Marissa smiles and takes a step closer with her microphone raised.  Celeste puts out her smudge stick.

Marissa:  First off, I do want to say congratulations on your huge win at Night of Champions, becoming the Underground Champion.

Celeste:  Thank you.  So many people doubted my ability to come out of that match with the championship.  With the likes of Mercedes Vargas, Delia Darling, and Veronica Taylor, I can’t blame them.  Personal feelings aside, it was some of the best competition in wrestling, and I came out on top.  That says a lot.

Marissa:  Indeed it does.  Quite possibly the Match of the Year 2020.  It ended with you being attacked by Shannon Middlebrooks, a former Underground Champion.  You have spoken a little on this, but, do you have any thoughts on how you want to address the situation officially?

Celeste thinks for a second, biting onto her acrylic nail.  She then snaps her finger and looks back to Marissa.

Celeste:  You bet your ass I do.  Shannon wanted to make a statement by attacking me.  She wanted to let everyone know that she was back, and doing it in her hometown was her way of doing that.  I get it.  In a different life, I may have done the same thing.  But, I’m tired of people trying to make a statement at my expense.

Celeste steps closer to Marissa, and then turns to the camera more.

Celeste:  If you really want to make a statement, then do it while I’m facing you, and not behind my back.  Otherwise, all you’re doing is letting the world know that you’re a coward.  I may not have defeated everyone in SCU or NLW, but I have come damn close to it.  But I respect every bitch that has stepped up to me in the ring.  Being undefeated is only worth a damn when you go up against quality competition, and the ladies in SCU have given me that.  As a matter of fact, I look forward to facing Ariana Angelos later tonight.  No matter how she might feel about me, she has earned my respect.  She is stepping inside of the ring with me after an impressive win over Veronica Taylor.  Again, personal feelings on Veronica aside, that is a victory that comes with merit.  Rookie or not, Ariana earned the right to face me. Do you know who hasn’t earned the right?

Celeste pauses as Marissa seems to know the answer.  However, she stays quiet as she waits for Celeste to give the reveal.

Celeste:  Shannon Middlebrooks.  She has succeeded in pissing me off.  While Shannon hasn’t earned shit, she has earned a Celeste North size 7 right up her ass.  Whether I win or lose tonight against Ariana, I want Shannon in the ring at My Bloody Valentine.  Shannon will see what making a statement really looks like so that she can come correct the next time she wants to say something.

Jenifer licks her finger and then raises it up with attitude.  She pushes it in and makes a “ssssss” sound.

Celeste:  Now if you will excuse me, I need to clear the negative energies from around this space so that I can prepare for Ariana Angelos.

Marissa:  Absolutely.  Good luck in your first title defense, Celeste.

Celeste surprises Marissa with a hug.  They go back to clearing the area of said bullshit as Marissa walks off.

The lights in the arena die down as the opening riffs of Gothic Celtic Music Shadow Wisps starts to play. The lights stay out for several seconds before dark green and white strobe lights start shining all around, and fog fills the entrance and along the ramp. Moments later , O’Malley steps through the curtain wearing a long black leather trench coat. He is joined by lady companion, Darcy Donohue. They stand at the entrance for several moments before O’Malley takes the first step on their way to the ring, and Darcy follows closely behind.

Once he makes it to the ring, he lets Darcy walk up the steps and follows behind her. He holds the ropes open for her, and she steps through, and he enters after her. O’Malley stands in the center of the ring as Darcy heads over demanding a microphone, and she is handed one. The fans remain silent for the most part, still unsure of how to react to O’Malley or Darcy. His music finally comes to a close and Darcy smiles as she looks around the crowd.

Darcy: Tullahoma, Tennessee! How are we feeling tonight?!

The fans cheer, if only for a cheap pop of their hometown. Darcy smiles again but she stays right beside her man.

Darcy: For those of you who aren’t aware, my name is Darcy Donohue and this is the finest member to walk through the doors of the GO Gym, O’Malley!

This elicits a mixed reaction from the crowd, as many might not agree. Darcy frowns but she shrugs it off as she continues.

Darcy: I figured you might not agree, but we’re not out here to argue that one. No, we’re out here for a much more important reason. To address a nagging question on everyone’s minds. To answer Alexis Staggs’ demands for an answer on just why O’Malley here attacked her husband, Timothy.

Again a mix reaction as Darcy mentions Tim’s name.

Darcy: O’Malley doesn’t need to give an explanation, nor does he or I answer to Alexis’ demands just because her husband was too weak to protect himself.

The crowd now boos, getting a sense of just who Darcy is as a person.

Darcy: You see, Alexis thinks that just because Timothy had some sort of connection to O’Malley through a certain dearly departed loved one…

The crowd then begins chanting former SCW Bombshell, Misty’s name. Darcy frowns and to the surprise of the fans and everyone around, O’Malley does even so much as bat an eye.

Darcy: She’s dead. Get over it.

The crowd viciously boos Darcy and she shrugs.

Darcy: You see, Alexis was under the impression that just because of that supposed connection between O’Malley and Timothy that that would save Timothy from O’Malley’s destruction? That he was immune from his wrath? Oh, dear sweet Alexis, think again. You ALL can think again.

Darcy points around the crowd.

Darcy: It doesn’t matter who you are to O’Malley, no one is safe. He has finally realized his true potential in this life. He has finally embraced the darkness within himself and knows what needs to be done. He’s been standing back waiting for his moment...waiting for the bosses to finally deliver him his first victim, but they are yet to do so.

Darcy leans against the rope and looks directly into the camera.

Darcy: Well I can tell you this. If O’Malley is not given a match next week, he’ll have no choice but to take matters into his own hands. Someone else will feel the pain that Timothy felt one way or another. And if you think I’m joking...well, just wait and see.

Darcy then drops the microphone and she turns around to face O’Malley. He’s already at her side as she turns around and he holds the ropes open for her again, and the two exit the ring and head backstage.

\'user Vs \'user
SCU TV Championship
Merlot Ayano vs Kelli Torres

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Television Championship!!!  Already in the ring, she is Kelli Torres!!!

Kelli stands in her corner as the music plays.  She leans over and holds onto her knees as she gets ready for a real fight.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand her opponent…

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout the air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Merlot and Kelli walk to the middle of the ring. They shake hands then bow to each other. Merlot comes in with a spinning back fist. Kelli leans away to avoid contact, Merlot goes for a stiff low kick but Kelli hops back to avoid contact. Merlot goes to grab Kelli but Kelli smacks her hands away.

Gena: Merlot backs away as she thinks about her next move. Kelli starts to pace around, the crowd is cheering on as they too wait to see what happens next!

Chad: Merlot takes a step towards Kelli, Kelli stops pacing and rushes Merlot, she grabs Merlot’s legs picks lifts her up for a side slam. Kelli holds on as she gets the two of them back up. Kelli lifts Merlot up for a second one but Merlot turns her body midair and lands on Kelli for a body splash!

Gena: Merlot takes a swing but Kelli block the punch. Merlot goes for another but Kelli again blocks it and swings her feet in to wrap around Merlot Head. Merlot powers out and steps away. Kelli does a kip up to get to her feet as well.

Chad: The crowd is going nuts. The two take a second to look around and take it all in, as they should… This is one match the fans wanted since Merlot joined SCU. Merlot starts yelling something to Kelli in Japanese!

Gena: Kelli looks to be talking back to her in Japanese. Merlot and Kelli nod as they seem to agree on something… The two close up there fist! They rush in toward each other and start trading strike!

Chad: Neither two are blocking any strike. The two are just kicking and punching each other and the ref is just standing back letting them do it.

Gena: The fans are going crazy as they keep… Merlot stumbles back after as hard left hook. Kelli rushes in on Merlot and nails her with a spin kick to the mid section. Kelli goes to grab Merlot but gets nailed in the side of the head with a headbutt.

Chad: Kelli stumbles back getting caught off guard. Merlot runs at Kelli and hits her with a running high knee! Kelli goes down to the mat. Merlot jumps and stomps on Kelli’s chest. Merlot grabs Kelli head and sits her up.

Gena: Merlot goes for a kick but Kelli grabs her leg to block it. Kelli pulls Merlot in as she goes to her back bring her leg in to kick Merlot in the head but Merlot gets her hand up to block it. Kelli lets go of Merlot. Merlot gets on Kelli but Kelli pushes her off of her.

Chad: Merlot rushes at Kelli as she tries to get to her feet. Merlot hits Kelli with a kick to the side of the head knocking her back to the mat. Merlot goes for the cover!

One…
Tw…

Gena: Kelli kicks out at one and a half. Merlot gets up and tries to kick Kelli in the head. Kelli blocks it then rolls away. Merlot runs at Kelli but Kelli rolls to the outside.

Chad: Merlot steps back waving Kelli back in the ring. Kelli slides in the ring, Merlot gets into her fight stance. Kelli gets to her feet and does the same. Merlot and Kelli run at each other trading strikes again!

Gena: Merlot gets Kelli dazed with a quick jab. Merlot goes for a spinning back fist but Kelli grabs her from behind and lifts her up for a German suplex! Kelli keeps it locked in and hits a second one. Kelli holds Merlot going for the pin!

One…
Two…

Merlot rolls over lifting one side of her up.

Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Merlot kicked out! The Ref didn’t see it!

Liam: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner of this match, and the New SCU TV Champion…

The ref goes to Liam as the two talk things over.

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen the referee has informed me that Merlot kicked out at two but Kelli’s shoulders renamed down for the three count. Therefore your winner of this match and still the SCU TV Champion… Merlot Ayano!!!

Merlot and Kelli look at each other. 2019 Wrestler of the year Kelli Torres extends her hand to the 2019 Future Star winner Merlot Ayano. The TV Champion walks to the Combat Champion and gladly shakes her hand.

Cameras go backstage with Henry and Lord Raab standing by as usual as Henry, nor Raab will ever do interviews as it's not their cup of tea. Samuel's absent because he wasn't scheduled or booked for a match tonight. The fans boo both of them as Raab smiles, loving the boos he gets as he always does. Henry begins to speak with Lord Raab standing behind him as Henry was at a loss what to say about the situation tonight.

Henry Losak: "This is disgusting; why does Lord Raab have to wrestle on a commercial break? It's appealing Raab has to fight Mark Cross on a commercial break, especially being a hall of famer for SCW and being a former Hardcore Tag Champion as well. It's unacceptable, and Lord Raab deserves to be treated better than this."

Massive boos on Henry who thought Raab should be treated better and in his mind, Lord Raab should deserve a match worthy of everyone watching him in the ring, not a commercial break wrestler and it leaves Lord Raab shaking his head and Henry as well as he speaks again.

Henry Losak: "A lot of people have been asking me every day since I brought The Monstimals to SCU if Lord Raab or Samuel are interested in being in solo's division as well? Seeing they've achieved their main goal of winning the Hardcore title which they were mainly brought to do, me and Lord Raab have been discussing it a lot since The Monstimals lost the Hardcore Tag Team belts. Lord Raab wasn't interested in being a solo's competitor at first. However, I mentioned to Raab about the record he could achieve while being a solo's wrestler. That record is if he held all the titles in SCU, he'd be the first guy in history to have held all the SCW and SCU titles, something none of the hall of famers are interested achieving at all."

Lord Raab nods as he agrees with Henry on what he said as nothing was false in the argument, and Henry continues to speak.

Henry Losak: "I get requests about Lord Raab being a solo's wrestler here more than Samuel for some reason, but it makes sense with Lord Raab's record of holding all titles in SCW, and the chance of him doing the same in SCU would be a massive goal to achieve. So we have Mark Cross for Lord Raab to face tonight who currently holds the Underground title. Still, truth is Mark, and it's not your fault, we would've said the same to any Underground champion, but we haven't watched any matches in solo's division because The Monstimals were mainly tag wrestlers. We might be now with Lord Raab taking serious consideration of stepping in the world of being a solo's competitor."

Raab nods as he allows Henry to speak for him as Henry took deep breathes in and out before speaking again.

Henry Losak: "It doesn't mean The Monstimals won't attempt to win the Hardcore Tag titles back because they will do anything to do that and even go for the Double Down Tag belts too. I wanted to clear the air on the solo's division talks because it's bothered me for a while, but more today to be asked every five minutes about Lord Raab. As we said, we haven't studied Mark Cross, but you'll be beaten to bloody pieces by Lord Raab with his hands and feet to destroy you because he's a pissed off monster on the loose. Who knows if it starts Lord Raab's solo's career in SCU and you better hope he doesn't either."

Raab signals for Henry to come to him as he gently whispers, without anyone hearing them as Henry gasped and he says this.

Henry Losak: "None of your business what Lord Raab whispered to me, but it's certainly something we'll talk to Tad about. Point is Lord Raab's not happy being in a commercial match without people seeing him tear the living fuck out of Mark who doesn't stand a chance one single bit against Lord Raab or defeating him in the ring. Tonight, it's Lord Raab's turn to dominate and beat the greedy pig who won't stick to being in one brand by either pinfall or submission. After the match Tad, we're coming to your office and discuss something big. Mark Cross, prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster where you'll be in a bloody mess by this monster."

Lord Raab smashed his left fist against his right palm of his hand. As he did, Raab then twists his fists to the camera, signalling he'll break Mark in half before they go off to the locker room to discuss their plan with Tad and the match against Mark later tonight as the commentators were ready for the next match to take place on the show.

\'user Vs \'user

SCWNetworkExclusiveMatch
Non-Title Match
Mark Cross vs Lord Raab

Lord Raab and Mark Cross start off start chops, Raab would win that war. Mark would get to his feet and use his speed to his advantage as he goes for the hit and run tactics. Mark would come in one to many times as he would get caught by Raab and took a chokeslam. The two will go back and forth. The fans however would not get a winner in this match as GRIME would come out and interfere in the match. The ref would throw the match out as Javi and Hitamashii attack Mark Cross as Rory and Jacob attack Lord Raab.

Sam McPherson would run down the rampway but Eric Weaver runs from behind grab him at ringside. The two would brawl only for mask members to rush in. The crowd boos had cheered into a pop as Earl Lockyer, Dahlia Rotten, Stewart Mason, Jerry Cann, Kawaii Dragons, however SCU Security would rush in and break everything up in and out of the ring. The crowd will boo as they would rather see the chaos ensued.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see tonight’s unlikely challenger for the SCU Underground Championship “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos working out in preparation for the biggest singles match of her career to date when she is approached by Dev.

Dev: Ari, tonight you are challenging Celeste North in her first defense of the Underground Championship, are you nervous?

Ariana: I felt more nervous going up against London Underground back in November but now that I have more matches and experience under my belt, I’m confident that I can win the match and my first title.

Dev: Just two more things before I leave, thoughts on Bobbie possibly challenging for the World Bombshell Championship?

Ariana: Like I said on Twitter, #AnyoneButBobbie.

Dev: And you told Teddy Warren too……...well………

Ariana lets out an annoyed sigh.

Ariana: I don’t know if you noticed Dev but I don’t like to swear, not even when dealing with people like The Good Shepherds, and I still can’t believe that they are supporting me against Celeste, or Angel of Filth, but I put up with a lot of sexist bull crap in high school due to me being an athlete and a tomboy which I thought I left behind after I graduated, so for Teddy to say that horrible stuff?

Ariana lets out a deep breath.

Ariana: All I’m going to say is that don’t expect me to become a Greek Jessie Salco overnight, as for Celeste, as I said before, fortune favors the bold and her first defense will be her last and tonight I’m walking out the youngest Underground Champion in SCU History as Celeste will bear witness to the grace of the Angel’s Descent by “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos.

\'user Vs \'user

Underground Championship
Ariana Angelos vs Celeste North

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Underground Championship!!!

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Liam: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for her opponent

The lights in the arena drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The ring crew brings out a wooden plank, meant to resemble the Mean Girls Runway of yester-year, fastening it tightly to the ring, as it looks like it will fall apart at any minute. Before they can even disperse, the curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her as a man dressed in a potato sack walks out behind her, helping her down onto the stage. She is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Mean Girls tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She has red streaks in her hair as she slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face and the obnoxiously sparkling tiara on her head, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds, your Underground Champion... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!!

She struts along the "runway" slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively as men wearing dress suits and potato sacks over their heads line the runway, taking photos of her. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the arena floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her black hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she blows a kiss to the crowd.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Celeste and Ariana meet in the center of the ring, shaking hands before they start circling one another.  Within seconds, they tie up and fight for the advantage.  They move back and forth for a second before Celeste swings an elbow up against Ariana’s face.

Chad:  As Ariana turns around, Celeste picks her up and drops her with an Atomic Drop.  She then Clotheslines the rookie down to the mat.  She can’t help but celebrate the dominance for a second before getting in position.

Gena:  As Ariana stands back up, Celeste aims a picture perfect Crescent Kick, except Ariana catches it and sweeps her legs out from under her.  She bounces off of the ropes and lands a Rolling Senton to the champ.

Chad:  The crowd cheers for Ari and her quick thinking against the ring vet.  She grabs onto Celeste’s legs and flips over into a Bridge Pin early on!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Barely a two, but the first pin attempt in this match.  Ari stands up and drags Celeste to her feet.  She sends Celeste into the ropes and then leaps up, looking for a Hurricanrana.  But Celeste holds her up, going for a Powerbomb, but Ari rolls through!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Ari is wearing down the champ with these pin attempts.  Celeste and Ari get to their feet at the same time.  They exchange a few words as the crowd roars.  Ari reaches forward, but Celeste slaps her hand away.

Gena:  Celeste grabs Ari in a tie up and then quickly boots her in the gut, bringing her over with a Vertical Suplex.  Ari arches her back and holds onto it.  She winces as Celeste rips her off of the mat.  She then sends Ari into the ring post, right over the middle rope.

Chad:  Celeste dusts her hands off before backing up against the far ropes.  She rushes forward as Ari turns around, but Ari moves out of the way, causing Celeste to go right into the ring post herself.  Ari grabs Celeste and sends her into the ring post again.

Gena:  Ari spins the champ around and flings her across the ring.  She follows quickly, and as Celeste connects with the turnbuckle, Ari hits a Springboard Bulldog to Celeste.  She then rolls her over and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Celeste had me scared there for a second, but she managed to get the shoulder up.  Ari is feeling the pressure now as she picks Celeste up and sends her into the ropes and catches her with a Kick to the midsection.

Gena:  Ari then comes up behind Celeste and jumps onto the middle rope.  She then brings Celeste down with a Tornado DDT that rocks the ring!  Ari looks around for a second and then hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Celeste is not going down so easily and Ari is finding herself getting flustered.  She gets to her feet, waiting for Celeste to get to hers.  Celeste takes her time getting there, and Ari charges, but Celeste ducks under a Superkick!

Gena:  Celeste lifts Ari up into a Powerbomb after catching her.  She turns it into a Sitout Powerbomb, and she hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Celeste pushes Ari back and then hits knuckle punches to the top of her head.  She lifts her up and hits a chop to the chest, followed by another.

Gena:  A third puts Ari in the corner where Celeste goes for the Homicidal ( A right hook to the temple followed by a European Uppercut, polished off with a Running Bulldog)! But Ari escapes from the Bulldog!

Chad:  Celeste stumbles, and Ari hits a Dropkick right into the lower back, sending Celeste to the mat.  She holds onto her back as Ari drops an elbow to Celeste’s head.  She rolls Celeste over and drops three rapid Elbow Drops to her chest.

Gena:  Celeste is not moving as Ari climbs to the top rope.  She looks around as the fans cheer for her!  She sizes up the situation and then leaps off with Angel’s Descent (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press)!

Chad:  But Celeste rolls out of the way!  Ari holds onto her back, but Celeste pulls her up to her feet.  She nails the Homicidal in full and she rolls Ari over onto her back, hooking the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and still SCU Underground Champion… Celeste North!

Celeste doesn’t even have time to celebrate as The New Foundation comes running down the ramp.  Celeste immediately goes on the defensive, getting into a stance to try to take them on.  As they storm the ring, Jenifer LaCroix rushes down the ramp and inside of the ring.  Shannon targets Celeste, and Shelby goes after Jenifer as Ivory bounces between the two, beating them down.  Le Coven fights back, but ultimately, they find themselves going down to the mat.  That is, until Ariana gets up from the mat and hits a Superkick to Ivory!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Ariana grabs onto Shelby and sends her into the corner, following up quickly with a Dropkick.  Ariana is not happy about their disregard for her.  She looks down to Jenifer and helps pull her to her feet.  They tap Shannon on the shoulder, and as she turns around, Ari nails her with a punch to the face, sending her backward into Jenifer, who chops her across the chest, sending her back to Ari.  Ari kicks her in the gut and spins her around for Celeste to nail her with the Homicidal!  Le Coven and Ari stand above The New Foundation as they look down at them, contempt written on their faces.  “Sex Metal Barbie” plays over the speakers as they celebrate a job well done.

We see Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine backstage looking at the camera.

Kandy: No jokes, no nothing. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired. GRIME are to mean. They never act nice. You know they take all the candy from the catering room, Oh yeah. They also take all the Hi-C bottles. You know how hard it is to find the orange kind. They also park in all of the handicap spots! They’re not handicap, well maybe Angel of Filth but I don’t think she counts. The Killer Kandies are going to put a stop to those bad people. Right Jerry?

Jerry: I thought you wanted to talk about the match next week.

Kandy: Why when we can talk about next week, next week. Now to find those GRIME, I want my orange Hi-C. I’ll be right back.

Jerry: Okay, I’ll be here.

Kandy leaves, the camera zooms in on Jerry as he opens up a small cooler full of Orange Hi-C. He takes one out to drink.

We go backstage to the Combat Champion Kelli Torres. We see her talking to a couple dressed like a million bucks. Veronica walk by they give Kelli a fake smile as they pretend to play nice.

Veronica: I did not know you knew Mr. and Mrs. Lopez.

Kelli: Yes, I forget you are in the line of work. The biggest fashion show in Colombia is in a few weeks and need two extra models. They hired me and asked me to find them a second to take part in the show.

Veronica: Really.

Kelli: Yes really. It should not be to hard for me to find someone. In fact, I will have someone who can walk the runway better than most.

Veronica: Please, we all know better than most is down playing what I can do.

Kelli: I was not talking about you. In fact Angel Kash can do a better job then you and she has two left feet.

Veronica chuckles rolling her eyes.

Veronica: Actually, no. Again in my sleep I walk the runway better than most. But then again if you want to downplay what I do that is fine. I am used to it quite frankly it's rather amusing.  But in reality my work speaks for itself.

Mr. Lopez Well, we left it up to Kelli, we are sure she will pick someone perfect for the job. However, we know all about you as well Miss. Taylor. I would like to work with you in the future on some events.

Veronica Taylor beamed a smile, before saying in a “nice” tone.

Veronica: I would be honored to. You know my agent well so I am sure we would be able to work something out. And as far as this show goes it seems Kelli here has the perfect opportunity right in front of her.

Kelli: Well, tell you what, if Veronica can beat me in a match next week then she can have the second spot.

Veronica: I will walk all over you in that match like I walk the runway.

Kelli: Oh please. You know you will be begging for me to let you win.

Mr. Lopez Ladies, I have a better idea. How about you two not fight and get along. Veronica, you can have the other spot. Kelli, you and Veronica will star in the show a month from now. The show that takes place two months from now we will want Veronica to be the main star l=along with you Kelli to back her up.

Kelli looks at Veronica unsure if Veronica would be willing to take that offer.

Veronica: You know what? I am good with that. Pleasure doing business with you.

Mr. Lopez Yes same her.

The Lopez shake Kelli and Veronica’s hands. They walk off leaving Veronica and Kelli alone.

Jenifer and Underground Champion Celeste North walk by stopping in front of Kelli and Veronica. Jenifer looks shock, she turns to Celeste saying something in French.

Celeste: Jenifer is shock to see you two so close, being so close. You two all buddy buddy now.

Veronica: You from all people should know that I do not Buddy Buddy with the basics. This one here just happens to be above average at being a model.

Kelli: Okay, first off, It is not your business what Veronica and I are doing. Second, Veronica, you can kiss this ass check right here.

Kelli smacks her buttcheek for added effect.

Kelli: Third, Celeste, you do not need to translate anything. Veronica and I are… Oh my god I am taking Veronica's side here. Damn you Jenifer. But Veronica and I are among the best models in the world, French speaking? Please that is like Vero and I walking the runway blindfolded. Some of the top shows are in France, not like you would know anything about that.

Veronica: I agree with everything but you thinking you sit on the same level as I do.

Jenifer looks at Kelli.

Kelli: Open you mouth and say one word so I can punch you right here right now.

Jenifer laughs.

Kelli pops Jenifer in the mouth. Jenifer tries to grab Kelli but Veronica kicks Jenifer away.

Celeste: Again with you Veronica, wrong move.

The four break out into a brawl Veronica bodyslams Celeste as Jenifer nails a three punch combo to Kelli. Veronica looks at Jenifer, Jenifer swings but misses as Veronica backs away. SCU security rush in to break up the fight.

\'user \'user \'user
Vs
\'user \'user \'user

Main Event - Non-sanctioned Match
Halo and ?? ?? vs Filth, Grey, Green

Liam: This next match is a Non-Sanctioned GRIME Rules Match, meaning there are no count outs, rope breaks, and disqualification only occurs by outside interference!!!

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance, followed by two masked members of G.R.I.M.E.

Liam: On their way to the ring, lead by... from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth, and they represent G.R.I.M.E.!!!

Filth’s eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music, the masked members walking closely behind her, taunting the audience. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together before settling into her corner, looking to referee Dylan Roberts with a nod.

Liam:  And their opponents… First! On her way next, from Hollywood Hills, CA, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is… Halo Williaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up. Halo comes through the curtains, looking stoic and simply ready to go seemingly paying the boo birds no attention at all. Halo walks up the ring steps slowly. She takes the center of the ring. Halo stands, simply raising her right fist to the sky. Halo simply stands tall, ready for war.  She steps back, glaring at Angel of Filth and the masked members.  She settles against the ropes, looking over to Liam who is inquiring about who to call down next.  Halo shrugs and then pushes herself off, going to the center of the ring.  Filth grins and spits some of the black substance out toward Halo, who barely misses the spray.  Dylan comes to the center and looks to GRIME, who nods that they are ready.  They then turn to Halo who nods.  As Dylan goes to call for the bell, Halo grabs his arm and shakes her head, smirking.

The happy keyboard intro of Van Halen’s Dreams starts up as the arena is bathed in blue. At the 0:30 mark, the sounds of jets flying overhead starts the song in earnest as the crowd goes absolutely nuts!

Liam:  And next, from right here in Tullahoma, Tennessee!  At a combined weight of 244lb, they are GoGo and Rain… Natural Resources!!!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Natural Resources,GoGo and Rain, make their way through the entryway all smiles. They greet the fans and then quickly make their way to the ring, making sure to wipe their feet before they enter.  They joins Halo as GRIME stomps their feet angrily.  The crowd only gets louder to a deafening level.  Filth, Grey, and Green dart across the ring and begin laying into Halo and her family (and extended family)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Filth goes right after Halo while Green and Grey trade off between Rain and GoGo.  They take it to them with gut punches, kicks, and closed fist punches from every which direction, all legal.

Gena:  This seems like my kind of match actually.  Gritty wrestling at it’s finest.  However, as Rain and Halo are backed against the ropes, they shove Filth and Green off of them and start returning the punches all the same!

Chad:  GoGo sweeps Grey off of her feet and then bounces off of the ropes to nail a Somersault Senton, coming back to hit a rising Filth with a Torpedo Lariat that sends her right back on her ass.

Gena:  Green is the last one on her feet, but Rain and Halo take turns with a right and a left Hook, sending Green stumbling back between both sisters as GoGo keeps an eye on Filth and Grey.

Chad:  As Green stumbles from Rain to Halo for the fourth time, Rain and Halo nail Clotheslines from both sides, causing her to spin and fall to the ground.  The crowd is on fire right now as Rain, Halo, and GoGo all hold their arms up for their hometown crowd.

Gena:  Wrong idea as Filth, Grey, and Green make it up to their feet and in unison, they pull down all three by their hair and mount them, throwing wild, rapid, hard hitting punches to their faces, stuffing them with knuckle sandwiches!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Chad:  GoGo is able to reach her feet up to Grey’s face, kicking her with force and knocking her off.  She stands up and bounces off of the ropes, but Green and Filth both leave their posts and knock GoGo to the outside of the ring!

Gena:  Grey slides outside and rips the top half of the ring steps off and throws them at GoGo.  She then picks GoGo up and lays her over the bottom half.  Grey then rips a steel chair out from the crowd with force.

Chad:  Inside, Filth and Green take Halo and Rain and slam them head first into each other.  But they don’t stop there!  They slam them head first once more before throwing them to the ground.  The crowd becomes irate and throws trash in the ring.

Gena:  Filth catches a piece between her teeth and shakes it about like a pit bull.  She spits it back out and then leans over the ropes to taunt the audience.  Green joins her, mouthing off loudly through her mask.

Chad:  Rain and Halo shake out the cobwebs, and as Filth and Green turn around, they boot them in the gut.  They step back and do it again, knocking both of them to the outside of the ring with pride, high fiving one another.

Gena:  As Filth and Green get up to their feet, Rain and Halo slide through with Baseball Slides that catch both on point and knock them down to the arena floor.  They then decide to follow them outside.

Chad:  On the other side of the ring, Grey has knocked GoGo down after she attempted to get up from the steps and struggling over the chair.  One chair shot that echoes throughout the arena does the trick.

Gena:  Grey then raises the chair up high and slams it down over GoGo… but steel meets steel as GoGo rolls out from under the shot.  Grey drops the chair on the steps, and GoGo comes running at Grey!

Chad:  She brings Grey down on top of the ring steps and chair with a sickening thud that gets the audience on their feet!  GoGo picks Grey up and rolls her back inside of the ring.  She’s going in for the kill!

Gena:  She follows through and hits three Moonsaults from each extremity of the ring posts!  On the third one, she holds onto her sides and hooks the leg for the pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Green reaches inside of the ring and pulls Grey’s foot out to break up the pin!  However, Rain catches her with a Savate Kick, sending her down to the arena floor.  As she turns around, Filth rams Rain’s face into the ring post!

*THUDDDDD*

Gena:  Halo chases up after Filth, but Green yanks her down by the hair and Filth drops a Headbutt right to her stomach.  She and Green hit rapid stomps as GoGo ducks a Clothesline from Green and launches herself over the top rope with a Flying Plancha!

Crowd:  THAT WAS AWESOME! *Clap* THAT WAS AWESOME! *Clap* THAT WAS AWESOME! *Clap*

Chad:  THAT WAS AWESOME!  Oh, sorry, but it fucking was!  Everyone is laid out on the outside in a big pile of clusterfuck!  Grey watches from the inside, waiting for her opportunity to strike.

Gena:  As Rain rises up to her feet, Grey reaches through the ropes and pulls her up by the throat.  Rain kicks and screams, punching upward as best as she can.  But then Halo gets to her feet.

Chad:  Halo jumps up and lands a Superman style punch to Grey, knocking her out to the mat, letting Rain go.  GoGo gets up to her feet and slides inside of the ring with Rain and Halo.  As Grey gets up to her feet…

Gena:  Rain hits a kick to the stomach, sending Grey to Halo, who nails her with an Uppercut of epic proportions.  Grey finds herself in the path of an Axe Kick from GoGo that sends her down to the mat.

Chad:  Rain seizes the opportunity to lift Grey up into the Make It Rain (Captain’s Hook)!  She locks it on tight as Grey struggles against it.  Grey is able to eventually make it to the ropes, but rope breaks are not in effect by her own “company’s” rules!

Gena:  Grey hugs onto the ropes tightly, doing her best to shake off Rain.  She pulls Rain through the ropes just in time for Filth to jump up and wrap her legs around Rain’s neck.  She punches her rapidly in the face as she swings upside down, choking Rain.

Chad:  Halo goes to help her sister, but Green gets on the apron and hits the Hangman’s Neckbreaker!  Halo falls down and the crowd is pissed!  GoGo slides between Green’s legs and pulls hers out from under, tripping her up.

Gena:  Grey slides outside after GoGo once more, but GoGo flings the chair right in Grey’s face!  A second shot, and Grey goes down.  She then swings it at Filth, breaking up the hold, and causing Filth to fall to the ground.

Crowd:  *SUPER MEGA POP!*

Chad:  GoGo is on fire with that chair!  She turns around, but Green is right there with the GRIME Hammer (Sister Abigail) onto the dropped chair! Green goes to celebrate, but Halo drags her inside of the ring, threatening to rip the mask off.

Gena:  Green goes for a Clothesline, but Halo ducks and kicks Green in the gut and drops her down to the mat with a DDT.  As Green rolls over to try to get up, she gets the Black 13 (Claymore Kick)!  Halo goes for the pin!!!

One!
Two!
Three!NO!

Chad:  Filth is able to sneak inside of the ring to break the pin up in a last ditch effort to save this match!  She picks Halo up from the mat, but Halo shoves her down into the corner and Rain bounces up, nailing the Hard Rain (Kinshasa)!  Her and Halo both go for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Halo Williams and Natural Resources!!!

Crowd:  *ULTRA MEGA POP!*

There is no time to celebrate before several masked GRIME members, along with Orange and Crimson, rush the ring and begin hammering down on Rain and Halo.  The crowd switches from cheers to wicked boos as GRIME lays a beat down on Halo and her special guests for the night.  At the top of the ramp, former SCU GM Tad Ezra stands there, smiling and waving out the rest of GRIME to aid in the annihilation as the show goes off the air.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 06:33:15 PM by Tad Ezra »