Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 43 (Results)  (Read 3029 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 43 (Results)
« on: December 06, 2019, 06:15:06 AM »

\'user

Recorded in front of a live audience at the Orleans Arena on Thursday, December 5th, 2019, airing at 11:59pm PST
Note:  All segments are due by Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 at 11:59pm PST. Everyone is encouraged to do a segment, as this is our go home show before December 2 Dismember, due to the Underground account.

\'user\'user\'user

We find our way to the logo for SCU and it flashes across the screen.  Then, the “Year End Awards” comes across the logo and then it fades out to a picture perfect setting with none other than former SCW World Bombshell Champion, Delia Darling, sitting in front of a Christmas Tree in a red and white faux fur sweater, sipping on a mug of hot chocolate.

Delia:  Welcome Sin City Universe, I am your host of z’e 2019 Year End Awards for Sin City Underground.  Z’ere is so many nominees z’is year, it is crazy!

Delia smiles and throws her hands up in excitement.  However, she does it in a sarcastic manner.

Delia:  We have 9 amazing categories which z’e SCU locker rooms have come toges’er to put on for you.  First up, we have Future Star of z’e Year.  Male nominees are Abaddon, Javier Gonzalez, Powershock, Father Gerald, and Eric Weaver.  Female nominees are Merlot Ayano, Jenifer Lacroix, Kelli Torres, Esther Shepherd, and Halo Williams.

Delia flips to the next card.

Delia:  Wrestler of z’e Year male nominees are Javier Gonzalez, Hitamashii, Earl Lockyer, Powershock, and Stewart Mason.  Female nominees are Angel Kash, Celeste North, Dahlia Rotten, Kelli Torres, Merlot Ayano.

On to the next card.

Delia:  Manager of z’e Year nominees are… Sarah Lane, MMA Gym,Henry Losak, Gail Weston, Angelica, Brittany Williams, Kandy Kaine, Gianni Di Luca.

Delia winks and then flips another card.

Delia:  Ugh, overrated… Most Love by z’e Fans… Male nominees are Mark Cross, John Blade, Fox Brothers, Jerry Cann, and Holly Wood Yassssssss! Female nominees are Kandy Kaine, Valentina, Kelli Torres, Merlot Ayano, Le Coven.

Delia flips another card.

Delia:  Devil’s Advocate of z’e Year… Male nominees are Shorty, Eric Weaver, Tim Staggs, Jacob Johnson, and Montgomery Creed.  Female nominees are Torielle Jackson, Kawaii Dragons (Winter and Tatsu) yasssss henny… Shannon Middlebrooks, Chanelle Martinez, Ruin Sisters.

Delia whispers “Kawaii Dragons” nonchalantly before turning over the card.

Delia:  Most Hates of z’e Year male nominees are Javier Gonzalez, Hitamashii, The Monstimals, The Good Shepherds, Powershock. Female nominees are as follows… Angel Kash, Melissa Ruin, The Good Shepherds, Angel of Filth, and Halo Williams.

Delia nods her head and then flips to the next card.

Delia:  Breakout Star of z’e Year male nominees are Dax Beckett, Tim Staggs,Eric Weaver, Earl Lockyer, and Stewart Mason.  Female nominees are Merlot Ayano, Melissa Ruin, Dahlia Rotten, Celeste North, and Jenifer LaCroix.

Delia holds up two last cards before moving to the one on top.

Delia:  Tag Team of z’e Year nominees are The Three Way, Le Coven, Kawaii Dragons, Ruin Sisters, Fire Dragons, Fox Brothers, and The Monstimals.

Delia then puts the the final card up to her face as if reading it very carefully.

Delia:  Now z’is is more like it… Stable of z’e Year nominees are… Team Canada, Bad Boys, Nobility, The Good Shepherds, The REAL Bad Boys, G.R.I.M.E., and z’e obvious winner… A GIFT…

Delia sets the last card down and then reaches over to pick up a box from under the tree.  She smiles and gives it a shake before starting to open it.

Delia:  Tune in on WGN or z’e SCW Network to watch z’e 2019 Year End Awards on December 26th, 2019 where I will be joined wi’s my co-host… Mercedes Vargas!  You’re all welcome!  Merry Christmas!!!

The scene fades out on Delia.

We find our way backstage as the show is already under way.  The backstage crew is hard at work, presenting another stellar episode of Underground.  However, the energy level rises as half of the main event walks through the doors.  Mark “The Dragon” Cross and Valentina, the Fire Dragons, enter with bags on one shoulder, and the Double Down Championship belts on the opposite.  They look determined when they glance to one another.  They then look ahead as they continue on.

Stagehand:  The Main Event, coming through!

Valentina:  Finally.  Someone had to take a long time to get their hair just right.

Valentina:  Is that your way of apologizing for taking an hour to work on your hair, papi?

Mark glances at his reflection on a shiny surface as he walks by it.

Valentina:  You can’t argue with results.

Valentina:  Ay mios dios…

Valentina giggles as they approach the first turn.  Backstage Interviewer Dev Khatri is seen reluctantly with a piece of paper in his hand.

Dev:  Mark!  The Dragon!  I wanted to give you this for later.

Valentina:  What is this?

Mark looks at the memo and raises an eyebrow.

Dev:  You were chosen for this week’s Ask Me Anything segment, and I was told that you could use a heads up after the last one we had.

Mark doesn’t say a word, causing Valentina to take the paper and read it.  After a second, she groans and crumples it up, throwing it into a nearby trash can.

Valentina:  Don’t pay that any mind, chico.  We have more important things to pay attention to.

Valentina flicks at the Double Down Championship on his shoulder.

Valentina:  Halo Williams and Kelli Torres are no easy match.  We’re going to have our work cut out for us, and that burro just wants to distract you.  To distract us.  Do us both a favor and don’t let him get to you.  Let’s just get ready for our match and bring these titles backstage with us.

Mark nods his head and Valentina pats him on the back as they walk off.

A dark, cold room with cement floors, and walls. Abaddon emerges from the darkness, and steps into the light. Shadows bounce off his mask as he comes closer.

Abaddon: The devastation continues. I did not hesitate the last time you saw me. Another fell. Another suffered. This week you have to be here live to see what I have in store for Hitamashii.

Abaddon chuckles under his breath. The camera zooms in slowly.

Abaddon: Hitamashii. I respect you. You have that look in your eyes. I always knew our paths would cross.

He nods his head, and pauses ever so briefly again.

Abaddon: Hitamashii... you step between those ropes against that same look.

He lowers his head, calculating his next words.

Abaddon: You are a champion. You’ve been impressive. You have strengthened your numbers recently with G.R.I.M.E. Listen to me closely. Stay in the back. You do not want to cross my path. On this evening; Hitamashii, you will fall. It’s time I make a claim for your championship. It is the only way. You will understand soon. See you out there.

Cameras go backstage straight after the show opened as both Samuel and Raab were backstage, holding their titles around their waists and bash their hands on the belt before squeezing their hands tight with Raab twisting his hands as if he'll break Mickey Carroll and Eyesnane in half, likewise with Samuel as well. The crowd were booing them as they still are champions currently in SCU, being proud to show SCU what Hardcore champions are meant to be about. Henry stands in front of his men and speaks.

Henry Losak: "It's certainly been a while the last time we've had the chance to speak on camera. We aren't the kind of team to do so, but considering it's our role to represent SCU with the highest honour possible, it's a must. So recently, The Monstimals have clearly proven to be completely unstoppable with the only losses they've had in their career was that rumble. Other than that, they've won every single tag match known to man and woman if you think about it."

Henry takes a quick breather as the crowd booed The Monstimals, not that it bothered Henry or The Monstimals team themselves, but at least they know what they're made of to the SCU crowd and they continue to speak.

Henry Losak: "Of course, it leads to Eyesnane and Mickey, well we've already beaten half of The Bad Boys, now we have a new set to face which is good because they've already beaten one set of them before. If they can do it then, they can do it now. We have respect for them, wanting to take Raab's and McPherson's heads off and capture the Hardcore tag titles back or so they think they will anyway. How wrong are they to think they'll get the titles back easily?"

Boos once again as Samuel now comes on camera and also twists his hands for a while before standing behind Henry Losak and speaks again.

Henry Losak: "You guys don't stand a chance against The Monstimals. They are hungry and it's funny this match tonight is in flaming tables match because last time Lord Raab was in this sort of match, he won the match in another company. So it's pretty dangerous for the GM to place The Monstimals in this match. They've had fun beating half of The Bad Boys and Fire Dragons lately in their title defences, but this one is way more fun, especially the amount of experience Raab has in the flaming tables match. They will burn The Bad Boys through the tables."

Samuel and especially Lord Raab nod at everything Henry was saying as he loves the power his men can produce, although Henry shakes his head about something he'll address now.

Henry Losak: "Isn't it unfair The Monstimals are the only champions not defending their SCU titles at SCW's PPV? It's garbage how SCW can't be bothered to promote the SCU Hardcore Tag titles, yet all the other titles are promoted. Fact is The Monstimals deserve promotion more than the other champions do. Tonight, however, is where it will count as they'll continue to be on a dominant path of destruction and we're ready for Winter Elemental to face the Monstimals for the Hardcore Tag Titles. Of course, we will win because nobody has been able to stop The Monstimals so far so this is no different to other times The Monstimals are going to win and still retain their titles, showing SCW how much it's a mistake for them to neglect the SCU Hardcore Tag Titles for their PPV's. See you Bad Boys in a minute in the ring."

All three of them walk away from the camera as it wasn't really something Lord Raab or Samuel McPherson want to do with their actions as they've done them as they walk straight to the curtain as the commentators talk about the upcoming Hardcore Tag Team Match before The Bad Boys come out to the ring first.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Flaming Tables Match - Hardcore Tag Team Championships
Eyessnane & Mickey Carroll
Vs The Monstimals (Lord Raab & Samuel McPherson)

Liam: This opening match is a Flaming Tables Match for the Hardcore Tag Team Championship!!!!

“Here I am……  Here I am……. Here I am……. ohh shawty, here I am!!!
Come and get me, get me get me get me”

Get me by Twista starts to play Eyesnsane and Mickey Carroll come out the curtains to a huge pop. The stand on the rampway to give the crowd a moment to take it all in.

Liam: On the way to the ring, they are former Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Mickey Carroll and Eyesnsane!!!!

Eyesnsane and Mickey walk down towards the ring to the beat of the song. Mickey claps as he gets hyped up. Eyesnsane slaps hands with a few fans before the two men slide into the ring from under the bottom ropes.

Liam: And there opponents, they are the Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Lord Raab, Sam McPherson… The Monstimals!!!!

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the curtain with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the ring, ignoring the fans as they step over the top rope together while Henry goes through the middle rope. Raab and Samuel do a holdup in the ring with the fans booing on them as Henry steps out of the ring with Raab and Samuel stand in the ring waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  The crowd is on their feet as Mickey and Eyesnsane walk up toward The Monstimals, a move we haven’t seen from anyone thus far.  They’re not showing any signs of fear.

Chad:  Samuel and Raab approach just as quickly as Henry rallies them in the right direction from the outside.  Mickey and Eyes look to each other before they throw punches.

Gena:  The Monstimals fire right back, but Mickey and Eyes catch them with another set of punches.  Samuel and Raab shoot back, but Eyes and Mickey duck and as they turn around, they kick the champs in the gut!

Chad:  Mickey drops Samuel with a DDT while Eyes hits a Bicycle Kick.  Mickey and Eyes roll out opposite sides of the ring and slide tables inside of the ring.  Henry bangs on the mat to get his guys to respond faster.

Gena:  Eyes sets a table up part way before Samuel rises up to his feet.  He charges at Eyes, but Eyes ducks.  Mickey charges at Samuel, but Samuel grabs him by the back and flings him through the table!

Chad:  The table was not on fire, so it is not an elimination, but Mickey is clearly feeling the wear and tear.  Eyes grabs Samuel from behind and uses every muscle in his body to ground him with a Rear Naked Choke.

Gena:  Raab watches as Henry instructs him to set up a table, and he does so.  Henry hands Raab the gas can.  He pours some on the table, but before he can light the table, Eyes lets go of the hold.

Chad:  Raab turns around, hearing the commotion, and Eyes grabs the can and douses Raab with the gas.  He pulls a lighter out of his tights and flicks it!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  He goes to put it to a blinded Raab, but Samuel is back on his feet and he spins him around and hits a Throat Thrust to Eyes.  He grabs hold of Eyes and slams him through the unlit table.

Chad:  Both former Bad Boys have tasted wood tonight.  But Mickey gets back to his feet and he hits a Victory Roll to Samuel as Raab starts to come back to.  Mickey lets go of the usual pin attempt and hits a low Dropkick.

Gena:  Raab shoves Mickey’s head between his legs, ready for a Powerbomb, but suddenly a trail of flames goes up Raab’s body and we see Mickey holding a lit lighter!

Crowd:  BURRRRRRRRRRRN! BURRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

Chad:  Raab rolls around, landing on one of the tables as it goes up in flames, and the crowd cheers even more loudly!

Crowd:  BUUUUUUUUUUURN! BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!

Gena:  Mickey goes to Spear into Raab to put him on top of the table, but Samuel grabs him from behind and throws him on top of the table.

Chad:  Mickey is lit on fire as he goes through it and he rolls around on the outside of the ring.  Eyes gets up to his feet and he bashes Samuel’s face on the lit table and it bounces off.

Gena:  Eyes charges forward, trying to hit a Sideway Neckbreaker, but Samuel lifts him up into a SIdewalk Slam, but Raab grabs hold too.  They stand on each side of the table as they raise Eyes over the flames!

Chad:  They prepare to drop him, but Mickey climbs on top of the turnbuckle and kicks Raab in the face.  Eyes Springboard’s his feet off of Raab, sending him into the ropes, and Mickey racks himself on the top rope.  Raab lifts him and puts him right through the table!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and STILL Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

We go backstage to see the Kawaii Dragons watching the action in the ring on a flat screen hung on the wall just under a buffet table. Gianni walks by and stops right in front go the screen blocking their view as he gets a plate of food.

Winter: Move bro!

Gianni: Relax, just getting some grub.

Tatsu: You blocking view! Kawaii Dragon can’t see!

Gianni: Okay, okay, I’m gone, fuhgeddaboudit eh!

Gianni moves out the way as WInter and Tatsu see the Monstimals holding the Hardcore Tag Team belts in victory when all of a sudden SCU Underground Champion Javi gets in the way as he starts to make a plate of food.

Tatsu: Really you too.

Javier: What?

Winter: We’re trying to watch the show.

Javier: So watch it, shut your mouth and no me molestes way!

Winter: Get the fuck out the way then you fucktard before I kick your ass!

Javier: Mira mami me gusta cuando peleas!

Tatsu gets ready to spray Javi with Kawaii mist but Javi takes his plate and leaves the area.

Tatsu: Finally!

Tatsu says as the two watch Henry Lorsak cut a promo in the ring on behalf of his Monstimals. While they watch Shorty goes to get a plate of food.

Shorty: Well?

Tatsu: Well what Shorty?

Shorty: Aren’t you tits gonna yell at me for being in the way.

Winter: You short ass ain’t blocking the screen, what the hell you thought eh!

Shorty: Damn it tits, why you gotta throw short jokes at me.

Tatsu: Because your tiny man!

Shorty: Oh, coming from tushie cakes that hurts.

Tatsu: I got your tushie cakes right here!

Shorty: Hell yeah you do, baby.  Wanna repeat that kiss from a few weeks ago?  I could love you long time.

Winter: Beat it Shorty!

Shorty: After seeing you two fine bitches dressed like that I plan to after I eat.

Tatsu: Huh?

Winter: Ew, go away asshole!

Shorty laughs as he walks away with his plate.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen backstage holding his TV Title on his shoulder with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira to discuss his victory in the battle royal match this week.

Hitamashii-Everyone is making a big deal about me being a member of G.R.I.M.E. and how they helped me win. It’s not a big deal, as I have said in the past that I would win by any means necessary. Angel coming out and doing what Angel did was just securing my victory, and i cannot control what others do to help me, even if they are my allies.

Hitamashii smiles as he continues talking, turning his attention to Abaddon.

Hitamashii-I am facing Abaddon this week, and I look forward to the challenge, as I’ve been impressed with him and I know he will bring out the best out of me, and I plan on bloodying him up and causing immense pain.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

A white flash of light comes down the hallway before we see Mother Mavis and Sister Esther walk out of an unmarked room. They look ready for their tag match coming up when they whisper to one another.

Esther: Do you have the book? I can't wait to lay it on the chest of the infidel pig of a TV Champion when we are done with her.

Mavis nods.

Mavis: What makes you think I would forget. As a matter of fact dear. I brought two. One for the pig and one for the Shinto.

Esther smiles and it looks sweet and wicked at the same time.

Esther: You are always thinking ahead Mother. That is why we are going to be victorious once again after being in such a losing streak.

Mavis doesn't look happy to hear this from Esther. Esther gets ready for a slap but Mavis instead holds the books close to her chest.

Mavis: I do not know what this slump is that you speak of Sister. Our numbers are growing. Our message is being spoken louder than ever. You of all people are a champion.

Esther: Ouch. With all due respect Mother I am the only Shepherd with a title. Shouldn't I get a little more respect by now?

Mavis: Losing to a rookie eliminated that chance Sister. They can only throw so many Torielle Jackson's at you before you meet your end when you show such little respect.

Esther: They are throwing me a Kelli Torres and the outcome will be the same.

Esther says with such confidence and demeanor that you can actually see a bit of Father Gerald in her. Mavis looks at Sister Esther but quickly turns to her left as she spots Kelli Torres approaching from the corner of her eyes.

Mavis: Speaking of such

Esther turns to her right to see Kelli walking towards them.

Kelli: Hello Mrs. Shepherd.

Kelli turns to look at Sister Esther.

Kelli: Miss Shepherd. How are you two ladies doing tonight?

Mavis: We are doing fine, thank you for asking. We are preparing to give a Bible study in the ring to Dahlia and Merlot. Would you care to join us?

Mavis eyes glint with a daring look behind her otherwise genuine looking smile. She raises The Good Book up a few inches. Esther does not look happy to see Kelli and starts to step to her but Mavis holds her back.

Kelli: No thank you Mrs. Shepherd, understand that it is not because I do not think it is great that you worship your god so openly. I do not like or understand why you and those around feel the need to force down…

Kelli pauses as she focuses on Sister Esther.

Kelli: You eyeing me like you want to fight right now, I suggest you rethink that. I get you have some brawling in you but unless you want Mother Mavis in a handicap match I advise you to change that look of yours.

Kelli moves her eyes to look at Mother Mavis.

Kelli: Please explain to the Combat Champion has one should wait for the proper date and time to have a fight. During that time she should set the example that your Good Book teaches.  

Esther: Listen here you little bitch-

Mavis: Esther!

Esther: No. She thinks she has the right to go on Twitter and bash me without a chance to defend myself because daddy won't let me on there. She thinks she can lay in a hospital bed after that whore Veronica Taylor put her out of action and come back months later and have a claim at my title? And I'm just supposed to sit here and take it?

Mavis: Watch, your, tone.

Esther: If she wanted her shot it's not like I was ever hard to find. A damn light shines everywhere I go!

Kelli seems amused by this and let's Esther's fit continue. This brings Esther back to Kelli.

Esther: You will not take what God has given me so easily. Not by a long shot. I will fight you here!

Esther points down to the ground.

Esther: That ring!

Esther points out toward the curtains off in the distance.

Esther: Or anywhere as long as you got the guts to step to me which you did not until now!

Kelli turns away from Esther and looks at Mother Mavis.

Kelli: May I hug her? Seeing this passion for the very title I made I own when I was the champion is something that hits me here.

Kelli points to her heart. Kelli turns to Esther no longer impressed with her toughness.

Kelli: Whores like Veronica lack understanding of how great it is to be the Combat Champion. One thing you fail to understand champ, God did shit for you, he did not give it to you easily. You and only you Miss Shepherd, you did the hard work. You fought to get a shot then went outside your comfort zone as a wrestler and went brawler style to be the Combat Champion… Then again, maybe you are 100% correct. Maybe God did give it to you so easily as you said because you did not fight the real Combat champion for the title, instead you won some vacant title match. So yes, you not facing to beat me for the title was the way you got handed the title. I stand corrected.

Kelli and Esther stare the other down one waiting for the other to make a move. Neither of which can back down from this point.

Mavis: Enough Sister! You have conducted yourself very poorly. And you are letting this jezebel do exactly what she set out to do, and that is to plant the seeds of disbelief and anger. Little girl, you are acting foolish enough to invite her right in! You need to go to the corner and pray little girl.

Mavis glares at Kelli and drags Esther off. Esther runs her fingers over her throat threatening when she is dragged off screen.

\'user Vs \'user

SCU Exclusive Match - Non-Title Match
Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu Vs Abaddon

The two start off trading kicks, Hitamashii gained control after a cheap low blow kick. Abaddon would return the favor with a poke to the eyes. The illegal tactic gave Abaddon the needed advantaged as he would soon lock in the  Revelations (Von Erich Claw) put the champ to the mat for the three count. Abaddon would win the match but not the war as right after he would get attacked by the group known as G.R.I.M.E.

The camera quickly cuts backstage. And who is back there? None other than Merlot Ayano. We find her sitting on top of a huge wooden production crate. After becoming aware of the camera’s presence, Merlot gives a small head nod.

Merlot Ayano: Last show was odd, hai.

She pauses for a quick second.

Merlot Ayano: For moment in time, Merlot was center of conversation. Some people felt Merlot deserved another shot at SCU Television Championship. Ms. Beauchamp? Was no convinced. Wanted to know why Merlot? Why Merlot out of all other people.

Another pause.

Merlot Ayano: Well, don’t think there is any more doubt in Ms.  Beauchamp’s mind.

Merlot nods her head once again.

Merlot Ayano: Merlot was no scheduled to be at Episode Forty-Two. Had no match in sight. And yet, Merlot show up. Why? Because Merlot always ready to fight. Merlot always ready to step in ring and do what love. Is what makes Merlot different than others around; is what makes Merlot truly special. Hai.

She places her hands in her lap.

Merlot Ayano: Merlot’s ambition led to winning women’s battle royal. Will go on to challenge Dahlia.

A second passes as Merlot thinks about what she desires to say.

Merlot Ayano: Dahlia? You are confident champion. Are proud champion. And despite the way won you, deserve to be confident and proud. Have been a good champion―

Merlot Ayano: But even good champions fall. And normally, fall to people they no view as threat. Merlot heard Dahlia’s comments after battle royal. Automatically think going to win again, hmm?

She shakes her head.

Merlot Ayano: Is dangerous train of thought. A thought that will cost.

At this point, Merlot waves her hand.

Merlot Ayano: But is matter for later. Because tonight? No standing across ring from each other. No, no, no. This time, will stand next to each other as fight Good Shepherds.

She nods her head once more.

Merlot Ayano: Dahlia? Said before that Merlot always ready to fight. Is true tonight. Will take the fight to Mavis and Esther. And for sake of match, hope Dahlia ready to knuckle up and fight too. Hai.

With that, the camera starts to fade out.

Cameras cut backstage to Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine as they sign autographs for the fans. They sign poster after poster. As the line shorten they see members of GRIME in mask walking along with Angel of Filth and Javi. Filth lats a little girl walk by, she the girl passes Filth takes the poster of her hands. Filth sees that it’s signed by Kandy Kaine. Filth hands it over to a mask GRIME member. The masked person rips the poster in pieces.

Kandy: HEY!

Kandy yells after seeing what took place. Filth and Javi walk over towards the Killer Kandies.

Filth: What!?

Kandy: Why are you so mean?

Filth: Why you so dumb?

Jerry gets up from his seat.

Javier: Eh vato, you best sit back down if you know what’s good for you homez.

Jerry: Come get some.

Javier: Kandy, tell this puta to take his seat.

Jerry: Make me.

Javier: Okay homez you asked for it Vato.

Javi looks and FIlth, the two turn around and walk away. As Kandy and Jerry go to sit back down they get attacked by all the masked members of GRIME. The fans waiting for autographs run towards safety. Javi and Filth walk away laughing as Jerry and Kandy get out numbered and find themselves helpless.

Kandy gets slammed to the floor. One swings a chair at her but gets saved as Jerry gets on top of her to protect her. Jerry gets nailed in the back with the chair. The Grime members pulls Jerry off of Kandy. The one with the chair swings the chair around to swing it at Kandy but is stopped by the fans who decide to step in and help the Killer Kandies. Due to fans interfering SCU Security step in and end the attack promptly.

Marissa: Please Welcome my guest at this time Dahlia Rotten.

Dahlia and Sarah step into the interview area.

Marissa: Tonight, Dahlia you team with the woman who you will face at Episode 44 for your title Merlot Ayano.

Sarah: We are aware of that Marissa.

Dahlia: There aren’t many wrestlers I admit to having respect for, but Merlot, proved to me in our first match that she is not to be taken lightly, and a tough competitor and she earned the right to face me after winning a battle royal.

Marissa: Tonight you and Merlot face Mother Mavis and Sister Esther of The Good Shepherds.

Dahlia: And while we don’t agree with their philosophies, they’re very good professional wrestlers, and they have the advantage of having being a team and of course the other two members are never far behind, but I have backup as well but only if it's needed, of course, tonight is a test for Merlot and me to see if we can co-exist as a team if we can I feel we can walk out victorious here tonight.

Marissa leaves and the scene fades.

We go backstage to see Marissa Henry with Eyesnsane.

Marissa: Well, well, it’s been awhile Eyesnsane.

Eyesnsane: It has, good things with you?

Marissa: I’d say so. Same with you I’m sure, walking in here and getting a Combat title match.

Eyesnsane: Walking up here, maybe, but my background and what I’ve done in the business speaks for itself.

Marissa: It does, well Eyes, you been selected for the Ask me anything bid in SCU. Any moment in a match you can take back to have things end differently?

Eyesnsane: Well stopping Mickey getting slammed through that flaming table would have been one… But I have to many to name to be honest.

When traveling city to city, which one’s do you look forward to the most when it comes to getting some great local dining?

Eyesnsane: Harold’s Chicken when back home in Chicago. I got a few other spots here and there but not to many.

What was your very first championship you ever held and how did it feel to one that first one?

Eyesnsane: FWA X Division championship. It felt great, I held the title until the company decided I held it for too long and had to drop the title when I became the FWA USA Champion. All these years later and I’m the only one to never lose the title.

Not sure who will get my question but the question is. Would you want your kids to follow your foot steps into becoming a wrestler or have them find a different profection?

Eyesnsane: My son is gotten in the ring a few times. My advice to him was to make a name for himself. Don’t fall into the area in which you try to live in your father's shoes. Just go out there and have fun.

If you were to rob a bank, would you be the master mind or let someone else come up with a plan to follow?

Eyesnsane: Do I look like I be following someone’s plan. If I were to ever do something so stupid then it be me calling the shots.

Marissa: Well Eyesnsane, thank you for that. I know you have a match to get set for. Stewart and Eyesnsane in an MMA Match December 15th. A match that will surely be a great one. Two MMA wrestlers for at it for the SCU Combat Championship. Eyesnsane Good Luck.

Eyesnsane: Thanks, hey maybe after this you and I can go head of to the Golden Ring Casino.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Tag Team Match
Merlot Ayano & Dahlia Rotten Vs The Good Shepherds (Mother Mavis & Sister Esther)

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Tag Team Match!  Already in the ring, from Leeds, England, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 280lb, she is your Television Champion… Dahlia Rotten!!!

Dahlia is in the ring with the TV Championship in her hands as “Menage et Trois” plays over the speakers.  She hands her belt over to the referee.

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Chasm" by Flyleaf begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: And there opponents… On the way to the ring accompanied by Brother David, Father Gerald from Tulsa, Oklahoma Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds Mother Mavis the SCU COmbat Champion… Sister Esther Shepherd!!!!

And the boos become louder. The Good Shepherds walks out onto the stage, Esther folds her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes sparkling despite the cold look on her face. She shakes her head as she begins shouting out at the crowd. She screams at them and walks down the aisle at the same time, the rest of the Shepherds follow behind her. Esther comes to the end and then walks around the ring, David, Mavis and Gerald slides into the ring. Esther shouts at the crowd of sinners gathered and shouting back. She climbs on the apron and steps inside, throwing her hat to the outside as she continues to mouth off as she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Dehlia and Mavis start things off for each team. Dahlia gets to the middle of the ring and wants to tie up, Mavis kicks her in her gut. Dahlia bends over and gets nailed with an elbow to the back of her head.

Gena: Mavis grabs Dahlia by her hair to get her up. Mavis hits a Spinning Heel Kick, but misses as Dahlia ducks it! Mavis tires to grab Dahlia but Dahlia gets a hold of her first and drops Mavis with a Belly-to-Belly suplex!

Chad: Dahlia grabs Mavis and gets her up to her feet, no, lifts her up for a bodyslam! Dahlia grabs Mavis and sends her to the ropes, Mavis bounces off Lou Thesz Press with punches. Mavis gets up and runs to her corner to tag in Sister Esther.

Gena: Esther gets in the ring as Dahlia gets up. Esther charges in with a Discus Haymaker but Dahlia side steps out of the way. Merlot leans in the ring reaching for a tag. Dahlia walks over to her corner. Esther runs at Dahlia and hits her with a dropkick. Dahlia trips over but manages to tag in Merlot!

Chad: Merlot gets kicks while coming in the ring. Esther grabs Merlot by her hair and drags her to the middle of the ring. Esther goes to kick Merlot in the midsection but Merlot grabs on to Esther's leg then sweeps the other leg to drop Esther to her back.

Gena: Merlot runs to the ropes, David grabs Merlot’s foot to trip her up. MErlot turns around to yell at Brother David as Esther gets to her feet. Merlot turns around as Esther runs in and tackles her to the mat. The ref gets between them as Merlot’s feet are under the ropes…

Chad: Sarah Lane is having words with Father Gerald as she lets him know he's not happy with David getting involved. Mavis jumps off the apron and grabs Sarah Lane hair, Mavis shoves Sarh towards the barricade. Dahlia jumps off the apron as the ref tries to pull Esther off of Merlot!

Gena: Dahlia runs over to Sarah Lane but is met by Mavis, David, and Gerald… The crowd pops loudly as Stewart Mason and Earl Lockyer run down the rampway! The ref pulls Esther off of Merlot. Merlot gets to her feet and charges at Esther tackling her to the mat!

Chad: Earl, Dahlia and Stewart exchange words with Mavis, Gerald, David. Merlot punches Esther then forms to her side as she holds Esther's arm and locks in a modified arm bar. The ref order for Dahlia and Mavis to get back on the apron.

Gena: Sarah gets back up and kicks David. Dahlia and Mavis tie up! Stewart grabs Gerald as Earl grabs David. The ref slides outside the ring as Esther starts to tap out! A 6 person brawl is taking place outside the ring.

Chad: Merlot lets go of Esther and sees the action outside the ring. Merlot looks at the crowd then runs towards the ropes. She jumps on top of the ropes and jumps off landing a moonsault on all six wrestlers. Merlot gets to her feet as the ref yells for her to get back in the ring.

Gena: David slides in after Merlot. Esther gets to her feet. Merlot superkicks David from the side. Esther tackles Merlot to the mat. Stewart slides in the ring to grab David…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The ref calls for the bell as it looks like he is throwing this match away, SCU security rush in and break everything up.

Gena: Funny how security is on top of things unless the GRIME are involved.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 43 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 06:30:05 AM »

We find our way backstage to see Chanelle Martinez walking backstage with Melissa Ruin.  Melissa looks like she doesn’t even want to be there.  She is clicking away on her phone as they turn around a corner and bump into someone.

Torielle:  Oh, I’m sorrr….

Torielle’s eyes narrow quickly as she squares up, ready to fight.  Chanelle goes to grab onto Torielle’s hair as Melissa suddenly looks more interested, smiling.  Before they can even throw a punch, SCU Security Team swarms the three and pulls Chanelle and Torielle apart.  Melissa stomps her foot.

Melissa:  Why is it that you are so quick to come here and break up a perfectly good bitch fight?  This is an outrage.

Chanelle:  Bitch, I will cut you!!!

Melissa:  You had better beat her ass at December 2 Dismember, loser, or you’re out!  This is ridiculous…

The security team carries Chanelle away as she continues to fight the hardest.  Melissa shakes her head as she walks away.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see one of the two resident rookies and GO Gym Graduates Ariana Angelos arriving at the arena, the nineteen year old is clearly in high spirits as she is walking down the hallways with both hands behind her back apparently in search of someone, it doesn’t take her long to find that someone.

Ariana: Hey Carter!

The camera pans over to show the other recent Go Gym Graduate and Ariana’s best friend HB Carter who, like Ari, has his hands behind his back.

HB: Hey girlfriend!

Carter greets her before they run up to each other.

Ariana and Carter: I know it’s still a few weeks off and all, but I got you something for Christ…………

The two young wrestlers trail off as they realize that they both had the same idea.

Ariana: You got me a Christmas gift as well?

HB: And you didn’t have time to wrap it either?

Ariana: Between my new job at the Gold Coast Casino and training, no, and no, I haven’t burned down the place, you?

HB: I don’t remember burning down any buildings lately……

Ariana: I meant, what were you up too?

HB: Oh, right, I’ve mostly been training, well, ladies first.

Ariana grins though blushes slightly as she hands Carter a DVD, a close-up of the vid reveals it to be a gay porno with two actors who look like Gianni and Brother David on the cover titled “Backdoor Men 5: Raiders of the Lost Dildo” it takes Carter a moment for it to sink in before he nearly faints on the spot.

Ariana: I was so embarrassed whilst buying that thing! I was like “it’s for a friend, I swear” and the store clerk was like “uh huh”, I mean honestly, what straight girls watch gay porn? I even tried to hide it by buying lesbian porn for myself!

HB: Honey, you’d be surprised, and lesbian porn? My little Ari’s growing up so fast!

Ariana: Yeah, yeah, what did you buy for me?

HB: Well, after our exchange last week I figured, you could use some lightening up.

Ariana: ……...you hired a male prostitute for me?!

Carter laughs loudly.

HB: Honey if I had brought that, it would’ve been for myself! Besides, I wouldn’t have been able to fit a man behind me.

Ariana: I’m not even getting into how wrong that sounds, not after our exchange last week, what did you get?

Carter shows Ari her gift revealing it to be a light switch cover shaped like a sexy man with the switch going through a hole below the waist, if Ari wasn’t blushing before she is now.

Ariana: Err, wow, do I even want to know where you got this?

HB: eBay, besides after we were left off this week’s card and the December to Dismember card, I figured we could use some levity.

Ariana: Yeah, it’s frustrating, especially with my win over Sister Esther two weeks ago, at least I’ll get to see Keira kick Bobbie’s rear end as a Lumberjill.

HB: I did find a sexy Lumberjack costume that was left over from Halloween now that you mention it.

Ariana: ………yeah, I’m not wearing that, especially not in Winter!

HB: Good thing I didn’t buy it then!

Carter and Ari continue to talk as the scene fades.

Backstage, General Manager Tad Ezra is seen in his tattered SCU t-shirt and tight jeans, walking down the hallway with his eyes on fire.  He storms on as he pulls a walkie-talkie out of his pocket and presses it.

Tad:  10-4, Casey, do you read me?

Casey:  Loud and clear, boss.

Tad :  Good.  We got a little problem and I need you to take care of it for me.

Casey:  Just give me the coordinates and I’ll be right there.

Tad:  That’s the thing.  I don’t have eyes on the target.  I need you to smoke them out of hiding and then boot them out.

There is a bit of silence on Casey’s end, which makes Tad’s impatient side come out.

Tad:  Casey, do you read me?

After another second of hesitation, Casey finally answers.

Casey:  Loud and clear.  But I think you might want to head toward the boiler room.

Tad:  What?

After more silence, Tad begins walking that direction.  He swerves around stagehands and cameramen.  He sidesteps equipment boxes and lighting poles.  Each step seems to make him angrier.  He finally sees Casey down the hallway and he picks up his speed.

Tad:  Casey, what’s going…

Casey steps to the side and turns to Tad.  He is faced with Spokeswoman, Donna Beauchamp.  She is on the phone, but quickly hangs up.  Tad places his arms over his chest and stands defiantly across from Donna.

Tad:  What the hell is going on?  After that little stunt of theirs with the Killer Kandy’s and the FANS?  We need to get those idiots under control and out of here for the night.  Do you know how big of a liability they just became tonight?

Donna:  A huge one, which is why I was given the green light to let security proceed.

Casey:  I don’t mean to interrupt, but I need to know if I should try to appeal to Hitamashii to get them to leave, or…

Donna: No!

Tad: Yes!

Donna and Tad look to one another as they speak at the same time.  Tad growls and sighs.

Donna:  Look, I know that you were on board with these lunatics before their little stunt with the fans, and I was against them from the second they reared their filthy heads.  But this goes above my head, and I was told that G.R.I.M.E. is, in no way shape or form, to be stopped unless they lay a finger on the fans.

Tad:  Which they did!

Donna:  And they’ve been given their one and only strike. Casey, you are excused.

Donna nods politely to Casey, who then leaves the scene.  Tad shakes his head.

Tad:  I am all for making this place a little dirtier, but this is going beyond!

Just then, a figure approaches the two talking, and his designer suit and fancier cologne precedes him.

Gianni:  Whoa, ey bro.  Why you mad?

Tad:  Butt the fuck out of this, Gianni.

Gianni holds his hands up defensively.

Gianni:  Ya know, the boss don’t like so much when you call them out like you do.  And when you decide you’s above takin’ orders and such.

Tad:  Then he shouldn’t be such a damn pussy, and he should come here and tell me like a man.

Gianni:  Yo, you seriously don’t understand the idea of how runnin’ a business works, do ya?  Well lemme give ya a hint.  Ya hire people to do work for you.  You don’t hafta explain why ya want’em to do it.  Ya pay them enough and they just do it.  So ya boss don’t wanna come on screen ‘cause he’s a busy man or woman.  You need to fall in line and do ya damn job, kid.

Tad glares at Gianni and then over to Donna, who watches carefully as the situation unfolds.  She then sees the sparks ready to fly and she decides to speak up.

Donna:  I… appreciate… your concern, Gianni, but I have got this handled.

Gianni:  Clearly ya don’t, ‘cause ya done told old boy to stay in his lane and here he is, swervin’ into yours.  I think ya need someone who knows somethin’ ‘bout runnin’ a business since I run several of my own.  Ya need someone who knows how to take orders and watch out for what’s best for business.

Donna listens, but she’s not exactly liking what she’s hearing.  Tad steps up to Gianni.

Tad:  Listen here you meatball smelling motherfucker, with your cheesy Jersey accent and your cheesier get up.  There’s nothing edgy about you except that you chase talent and ride their fucking coattails.  From Spike Staggs, to The Bad Boys, down to Veronica Taylor.  Everything you got, you got from being a prideless little snit.  You can walk through life taking what you want, and everyone’s okay with it.  But you threaten my job, and I’ll tear you the fuck up.

Gianni’s eyes widen as Tad snaps at him.  Once Tad is finished, Gianni wipes a spot from his cheekbone, and then turns over to Donna and mouths the word “Wow”.  He then bursts out laughing with his typical laugh.

Gianni:  Bro, you crack me up.  I’d love to see you try, but I got better thin’s to do than take a thousand of your mosquito bite hits before I lay your ass down on the mat with the Stampede!.  Trademarked.  So stop embarrassin’ yaself and just do ya damn job before ya force me to do it for ya.

Gianni sneers as he walks off.  Tad turns around, ready to lunge, but Donna steps in the way and shakes her head.

Donna:  You and I don’t get along very well.  But you’re the demon I know.  There’s no way that arrogant asshole is going to take your job… if you stay in your lane.  Tad, listen to me.  Just let this one go.

Donna waits until Tad starts to calm down.  His posture loosens and he takes a deep breath before sighing.  He then nods his head and Donna steps out of the way.  As she goes to walk off, Tad watches and mutters to himself.

Tad:  Over my dead fucking body, Donna…

\'user Vs \'user

SCU Exclusive Match
Angel of Filth Vs Debbi Ruin

Backstage, there is a ruckus in front of the SCU Exclusive logo to the side of the entrance.  Gemma Frost is seen standing by with a furled brow and a microphone in her hand.  She takes a deep breath as her eyes move between the camera and the curtains to her right.

Gemma:  Post-match coverage of the SCU Exclusive Match, Angel of Filth versus Debbi Ruin.  The match was pretty back and forth in the beginning.  Debbi hit a couple offensive moves, a DDT, a Bulldog.  Filth reverses a German Suplex into a Snapmare and Sleeper Hold.

Gemma wanders off a s she looks to the curtains, hearing a commotion just outside of them. She looks back to the camera.

Gemma:  Debbi gets a rope break.  She gets stomped down for her troubles.  Filth goes for a Lionsault, but Debbi gets her knees up.  She sets Filth up for the Ruin Lock.  She keeps it on for a little minute, but gets the break.  Filth kicks Debbi in the gut three times before hitting her Defiler (Sitout Powerbomb) for the pin.  She would have gotten the victory after the three count, but she continued the assault with the Defibrillator (Coup de Gras).  She was warned, but she continued on with a second Defiler. She…

Gemma’s eyes find their way to the curtains as Filth comes through the curtains, pushing a stretcher with Debbi Ruin on it and she shoves it right into the wall as Debbi falls off and onto the ground, barely making a sound as she does so.  Filth licks at her lips as she walks up toward Gemma.

Filth:  Then, Angel of Filth, leader of G.R.I.M.E. goes outside of the ring and finds a 2x4, and she beat the blonde little rich bitch within an inch of her life!  She watched as the referee reversed his decision, and then she let the medical team strap her to a gurney, roll her up the ramp, and then she shoved Dr. Gracie out of the FUCKING WAY and slammed the little bitch into the wall!  And she’s not done for the night, either.  G.R.I.M.E. isn’t done for the night.

Filth breathes heavily as she works herself up in front of the camera.  She flicks her tongue and then cackles as she disappears out of the reach of the camera.  Gemma rushes over to Debbi to check on her as the medical team rushes by to help the motionless Debbi.

In the boiler room, we fade in to see the altar of Le Coven lit up with candles as Celeste stirs the cauldron.  Jenifer stands by with a book in her hand, but it is clear that she isn’t into it.  She mutters a few words softly as Celeste picks from a few bags of herbs and adds them to the brew.

Celeste:  Mother of the Moon, the Goddess of Earth.  Hear our prayer.  Let us receive what is due to us.  Sisters of Le Coven…

Celeste is interrupted when the door to the boiler room opens up.  A voice echoes throughout the boiler room.

Dev:  Hello?  Sexy witches?

Celeste rolls her eyes as Jenifer covers her mouth with a laugh.

Jenifer:  Bonjour! Par ici!

Dev comes over toward them with a light in tow.  He comes just in front of the altar and looks over at it with one wide eye.

Dev:  You brewing up a little love potion number 9, because it’s working.

Celeste:  Don’t you wish.  We are brewing a potion to get what we want.  So maybe since you interrupted us, it’s working on you.

Dev:  Oh yeah, sorry about that.  I was wondering, since we weren’t able to get back with Mark “The Dragon” Cross about the Ask Me Anything, if we could make up for it with a tag team special edition?

Jenifer looks to Celeste, and Celeste shrugs her shoulders.

Celeste:  Sure.  Why not?

Dev:  Great.  So the first question for you both is… what made you guys decide to team together?

Celeste:  Simple.  I was tired of getting jumped by insecure bitches who knew that if I stepped into a battle royal or Warrior’s Brawl, they wouldn’t have stood a chance.  I was constantly robbed of opportunities, and I knew it had to stop.  Aside from getting my contract cut down to part time, I had to find someone who would watch my back…

Jenifer: Et c'était moi. Celeste m'a appelé au téléphone et m'a demandé si j'étais prêt à essayer la lutte. J'ai pensé "pourquoi pas?" Et me voici.
And that was me.  Celeste called me on the phone and asked if I was ready to try wrestling.  I thought "why not?" And here I am.

Dev:  I didn’t understand a word of that, but I’m guessing from au téléphone, a call was all it took.

Jenifer:  Oui.

Celeste:  Pretty much.  But the result is still the same.  We are undefeated, and people still piss their pants when they see they are booked against Le Coven.

Jenifer:  Tu lamonde.

Dev nods his head.

Dev:  What activities do you like to do to build a team bond?

Celeste:  I mean, you’re looking at it.  We bond spiritually.  We train together 5 days a week.  We rent an apartment in Vegas together.  Pretty standard stuff for the sport.

Jenifer:  Nous tressons nos cheveux, nous peignons nos ongles et toute cette merde garce.
We braid our hair, we paint our nails and all that bitchy shit.

Celeste laughs and high fives Jenifer.

Dev:  Wait, are you two… together?

Celeste:  I like guys.  Just not you. Like that.

Dev:  Wow.  That hurts.  Is there ever a chance?

Jenifer:  Non.

Celeste:  Sorry.  It’s not you, it’s us.

Dev:  No, it’s definitely me.  Hey, how many questions was that?

Celeste:  That was five.  We’re done.

Dev:  Well thank you for your time…

Celeste:  I was kidding.  Technically, that was three.  You are too easy to mess with.  But, since this isn’t a conventional Ask Me Anything, can we ask anything?

Dev:  Why the hell not?

Celeste looks to Jenifer and they nod.

Celeste:  So this isn’t asked to you, Dev.  We respect you.  But we want to ask… when is the screwing over of Le Coven going to stop?  When are we going to finally get what we deserve?  A little birdie of the spirit world told me that there’s an event coming along where every title is getting defended.  Night of Champions.  Everyone is worried about December 2 Dismember, but I’ve already waited two years.  I can wait another two weeks.  Jenifer deserves her shot at the Combat Championship.  But I’m putting it out there.  Halo, Veronica, whoever is the Underground Champion.  I’m coming for you.

Jenifer: Et le championnat de combat sera à moi, Kelli Torres ou Esther Shepherd. Cela ne fait aucune différence pour moi.
And the Combat Championship will be mine, Kelli Torres or Esther Shepherd. It makes no difference to me.

Celeste:  And that’s all we’ve got to say.  Now, if you don’t mind…

Dev:  Well, thanks for your time.

Dev goes to shake hands, but Celeste and Jenifer just look at his hand.  They turn and walk back behind the altar until the camera fades.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

Fatal Four Way
Denise Andrews Vs Torielle Jackson Vs Stacy Ruin

Gena:  Stacy Ruin is still out at ringside as her match is next.  She paces as security tries to stop her from leaving ringside, allowing the medical team to do their job.

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Already inside of the ring, from Scottsdale, AZ, she is… Stacy Ruin!!!

Stacy is clearly angry as she tries to move past security.  She shouts at them for not having done their job moments ago.

Liam: From Bronx, NY, she is “The Classy One”... Toriellllllllllllle Jaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooon!!!

Torielle walks down to the head of the ring and she waves to the audience. She starts to enter the ring, but then pushes herself off of it as she begins to strut around the ring, showing off her long legs. She ruffles her hair as she comes to the apron. She pulls herself up and falls into the splits before pulling herself up into a genuflect, and then she slides her leg under the middle rope, climbing inside. She takes her hat off and hands it to the referee, along with her jacket, as she gets ready for the match to start.

“Boom Clap” strikes up as Denise steps through the curtain with Amelia by her side. The two glare at the ring while showing disgust on their faces. Denise walks down with a little strut and emulates her father. She slides into the ring as Amelia stays on the floor.

Just as the match is about to start, the lights go down and the crowd murmurs amongst themselves.  The murmurs turn into booing as “Killpop” by Slipknot plays over the speakers.  The light return to normal as Angel of Filth comes out onto the stage and points down to the ring.  Liam hears something on his earpiece and begins.

Liam:  And, making her way to the ring, from the City of Sin, standing at 5’6” and weighing in at 130lb, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Filth wastes no time in charging down to the ring, and before she can even get to a vertical base, Stacy Ruin begins hammering away at her!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Stacy is getting revenge on Filth for what she just did moments ago on the exclusive match against her sister, Stacy!  She is clubbing away and pulling hair and ramming knees to Filth…

Gena:  Sufficed to say, she’s fucking pissed.  She picks Filth up and sends her into the ropes.  As Filth comes back, looking for a Clothesline, Stacy ducks and hits a kick to Filth’s knees!

Chad:  Denise and Torielle are just watching for a minute, in shock at the brutality displayed by Stacy.  They wait for an opportune opening, and they find it when Stacy tries to apply the Ruin Lock (Ankle Lock)!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Torielle pulls Filth from Stacy’s grip.  Denise uses the distraction to spin Stacy around and plant her to the mat with a DDT.  She tries to go for the cover.

One!

Chad:  But Torielle drops an elbow to Denise’s face, waving a finger at her as if to say “ah, ah, ahhhh…”  Denise holds onto her forehead and gets up to her feet.  She swings at Torielle, but…

Gena:  “The Classy One” hits her with a variety of side to side kicks before grabbing Denise’s head and bringing it down so that her forehead ricochets off of Torielle’s knee!  Denise falls back and Torielle goes for the pin, but Stacy grabs onto Torielle’s ankle!

Chad:  Ruin Lock!  She’s got it locked on.  Denise is still seeing stars as she holds onto her forehead.  Torielle tries to work her way out of it, but she’s not able to.  However, Filth charges back and hits a Hair Pull Bulldog to Stacy!

Gena:  Filth breathes heavily as she begins stomping circles around Stacy.  She takes a step back as Denise starts to get up.  She charges toward her and hits a Running Knee to the face!  Denise has seen more knees than anybody in this match!

Chad:  Filth walks over to Torielle and begins stomping viciously on her ankle.  Torielle tries to move away, but Filth follows after her like she is a wounded animal.  Torielle backs into the corner and holds her hands up, begging for just a second.

Gena:  However, Stacy comes up behind Filth and rolls her over into a pin.  Filth kicks out before the ref can even count to One.  Stacy hits a Dropkick to Filth’s face, sending her down to the mat.

Chad:  Torielle, however, rolls Stacy up into a pin.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Filth does a Leg Drop to both ladies, grunting as she scoots across both competitors in a sign of gross disrespect.  She stands up and spits down on Stacy.  She makes a comment to Stacy that sets her on fire once again as she pummels Filth to the mat!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHH!!!! KICK HER ASS!!!

Chad:  Filth is drawing the ire of the crowd now more than ever, and she’s getting her ass kicked by Stacy Ruin.  Stacy throws left’s and right’s, elbows, fists, even a Headbutt!

Gena:  Filth tries to block, but Stacy is rapid firing on her fucking ass.  Denise, however, comes up behind Stacy and pulls her off by the hair.  She hits Stacy with the Cross City Junction (Full Nelson Bulldog)!

Chad:  Before she can even make the cover, Torielle spins her around and hits the Classy Bomb (Double Powerbomb with Pin)!  The referee slides in for the count.

One!
Two!

Gena:  But Filth comes in and pops Torielle up for Defiler (Sitout Powerbomb)!  However, she isn’t finished.  She walks over to Stacy and picks her up for the Defiler as well.  She holds up two fingers as she pins Stacy with one arm!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOO!!!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Angel of Filth!!!

Filth rolls to the outside of the ring as “Killpop” plays over the speakers.  She lifts up the apron and pulls out a bloodied 2x4 and the crowd boos even louder.  She slides inside of the ring and begins wailing away at Stacy, quick and precise strikes.  She busts Stacy open before she puts the lumber on top of Stacy’s ankles.  She slides outside and grabs a chair from the audience, causing them to scatter in response.  She rolls back inside of the ring as the medical team is coming to.  She watches them as she climbs to the top rope.  She measures her jump as she comes off with the Defibrillator (Coup de Gras) to Stacy’s ankle!

CRUNCH!

The medical team comes down, and Melissa Ruin is with them.  FIlth flicks her tongue as she jumps out of the ring.  She steps into the audience as the fans throw trash at Filth.  She watches Melissa as she checks on Stacy.  She points to Filth and Filth holds up two fingers before wiggling a third?  She disappears into the crowd as Torielle and Denise come to.  Denise rolls outside with a shrug while Torielle tries to help with Stacy until the medics get to her.

Backstage, Jamie Staggs is standing by with a sports bottle, but it appears to be filled with Monster Energy Drink.  He sprays it into his mouth as he begins jogging in place.

Jamie:  Scro, I am so tired of sitting around here waiting for something to do!

Jamie looks like he’s about to vibrate right out of his skin.  But then there is a white flash of light.  The crowd boos loudly when Father Gerald and Brother David approach Jamie with The Good Book in hand.  Jamie sees them coming and he turns to face them, ready for an attack.  Gerald holds a hand up and smiles.

Gerald:  Relax brother.  We come in peace I promise.

Jamie:  Well I came as a whole so, like, I hope that’s alright.

David looks to Gerald with a look of pure astonishment.  Gerald shakes his head so slightly that it is almost not noticed by anyone but David.

Gerald:  That is quite alright my boy.  I read on Twitter that you were interested in joining us.  I just wanted to talk to you shoot the breeze and see what prompted such words, so pardon me.

Jamie:  Oh did you just let out a beefer?  Scroooo, I didn’t even hear it, so no need to apologize.

David:  Silence infidel!

Gerald looks at David once more but this time he looks a little upset now.

Gerald:  Now now Brother David.  This young man just wants to know about our philosophy.  It is why we are here in Sin City to begin with.

David:  He’s making a mockery of our entire belief system father.

Jamie:  Oh, I don’t know what’s going on here but, um, like, I just want to be a part of something.  Be a better man for, well, my son.  I’m all he got.

David softens his look when Jamie frowns.  Jamie looks up to both people, embarrassed to say everything he’s just said.  Gerald puts a hand on Jamie’s shoulder.

Gerald:  You needn’t worry for you are still one of His children.  You just need to educate yourself on His word.  Live by His Word.  And once you are informed then you can ask for forgiveness for everything you have done wrong in life.

Jamie:  You’re funny.  It can’t like be that easy and stuff.

Gerald:  But it really is!  All of these unapologetic heathens running around both companies just don’t feel bad about what they’ve done in their lives.  They want everyone to think that it’s okay.

Jamie:  But it’s not!

Gerald shakes his head.

Gerald:  No it isn’t.  People don’t want to admit that they are wrong.  It’s all about pride.

Jamie:  Well I got none of that, so no need to worry about me.  I just wanna, like, do better and feel better about my life.

Gerald reaches into his pocket and pulls out a smaller version of his Good Book and hands it to Jamie.

Gerald:  That’s the version for the beginners.  It has pictures and my number in case any of it confuses you.  When you are ready we can arrange for you to come to Tulsa for the church.

Jamie:  Oh so you mean, like, after everyone leaves church, I can come sit there and pray because you’re too embarrassed for the other churchies to see me?

Gerald:  Quite the opposite child.  We want everyone to see how we turned a mentally incapable, idiotic, stupor of an afflicted man into greatness.

Jamie looks at Gerald, confused at the big words he’s using.  But he doesn’t seem to gather that they are insulting.  He takes the book from Gerald.

Jamie:  Thanks!  I’ll see you around.

Gerald:  I look forward to it.

Gerald and David move along while Jamie opens the book and begins reading it as best as he can.

Halo: So, tonight, it’s me, it’s Kelli… it’s Valentina… it’s Mark Cross, Double Down Tag Team Championships and normally, somebody would make a crack now that I should be used to hearin’ “double down” between me bein’ a twin and my daddy bein’ the no good degenerate gambler that he is…

She pauses and shrugs.

Halo: And I know bitches like Angel Kash and Veronica Taylor would make a crack about it takin’ on a whole new meanin’ with a basic like me…

Again, she pauses and shrugs.

Halo: But, hey, Angel can still suck it that she tried to take that belt off me and couldn’t, and Veronica….

She raises a hand to slow down a response.

Halo: Don’t worry, y’all’s trip to the woodshed is fuckin’ comin’ soon enough at December 2 Dismember! That shit will be a time when it is time to double on down and knock you on your ass…

A sly grin creeps across her face.

Halo: But that’s then and tonight, it’s me and Kelli gettin to show that the Bad Ass Sisters In Combat are gonna take this shit back and show that the Uniquely Gifted Get Over!

Kelli Torres nods as she comes into the shot.

Kelli: It is time to put the world on notice. Tonight it is Mark Cross and Valentina, D2D it is Sister Esther and Veronica Taylor!

Halo smirks.

Halo: First Class versus No Class and the Good Shepherd versus don’t let the door hit ya where the Good Lord done split ya!

Kelli nods her agreement.

Kelli: Valentina, Mark, you have been good champions but it is time for us to show the world! We are Uniquely Gifted and in the end, we will Get Over!

Kelli look at Halo and gives her a wink then places her right arm on Halo’s left shoulder. Kelli keeps it on Halo’s shoulder as she looks at the camera and uses her left hand to point at it as she begins to speak with a smile on her face.

Kelli: The truth is, those titles will look great on us as we head to December 2 Dismember IV. Just think, you and I walk in as the Double Down Tag Team Champions and I also walk out as 2 time COmbat Champion and you walk out as 2 time Underground Champion.

Kelli says in a playful yet a tone that displays that she is also very sure they will do just that. Kelli lets go of Halo’s shoulder and places her hands in front of her making the belt gesture in front of the camera.

Halo: Does sound like a plan…

Kelli: You know, it is funny, Halo, you are the one that is supposed to get booed and I am supposed to get cheered. Lately I have been acting bad and you been nice, at least to me. Are we changing, I mean I still get my cheers but many have been booing me, I even started to get hate mail from SCU fans. Is this normal, do you get weekly hate mail? If so then I wonder how much hate mail trash like Veronica Taylor gets?

Halo almost starts to laugh.

Halo: Jesus tapdancing mother of God…. I don’t know if there’s a number that goes that high…

Kelli looks to her right, she elbow bumps with Halo’s left elbow. Halo turns to look at Kelli. Kelli does a point nod with her head. Halo turns to look to see Underground Champion Veronica Taylor not amused with the two.

Halo: Damn, I thought it smelled like the toilet done backed up in here and now I see why…

Kelli giggles as she adds on.

Kelli: I can see why Angel of Filth be following you around. You two have that smell in common.

Veronica rolled her eyes before taking out a bottle of her perfume and spraying it around her. As the First Class Mean Girl soon began to speak.

Veronica: Nope that smell is Halo’s failure and the city we are stuck in tonight. But nice try to bad you failed as well like the hashtag basic you are. And that rat faced loser had one of the shortest title reigns in the history of the company so I don’t fear that thing in any way.

Kelli: Well good, you should not fear anyone, but if you did.

Kelli steps forward to get in the Champions face.

Kelli: You should be fearing the one and only wrestler to vacate the underground title, the very title you are holding. Only to keep the Combat title. The very title that had to then get vacated because you decided to attack me from behind. Get one thing straight. Halo will wipe the floor with you and be the next champion, but you and I still have a night, a night in hell you do not want.

Kelli backs away and looks at Halo.

Kelli: Sorry, she just needs to know what to look forward to after you are done with her.

Veronica laughed loudly smirking pointing toward Halo.

Veronica: Please the only thing Halo is gonna win is a lifetime supply of facial cleansers because her pores need it. This title is staying around my waist for a long time so drink it in basics and get used to it.

Halo: Man, I should have taken you up on that bet about how many times she’d say “basic” or “uggo”, I’d be having a rich fuckin’ night!

Veronica: Instead your closer to begging on the streets like you daddy sorry bout it.

Veronica smirk fluffing her hair. Halo steps up to her and looks her dead in the eye.

Halo: I really don’t give a damn where my daddy is right now. He made his bed and now he can fuck himself in it! Y’all better get ready because at D2D, Imma give you a makeover and you’re gonna wish I stopped at just your face! Definitely NOT sorry bout it!

Veronica rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face backing up holding her nose. Halo shakes her head and then coughs slightly.

Halo: Goddamn, she needs to bathe more and stop bathing us in whatever that shit she sprayed is… smells like raw sewage and diesel… if I didn’t know any better, I’d think she was a high class skunk…

Veronica: No that’s just your breath you’re smelling it for the first time? I mean your used to living in low class run down areas right? Don’t worry, soon you will get used to another thing being zero and two against Veronica Freakin Taylor. But it’s okay you know why? Because if you by ay miracle have kids, well you can tell them that you lost twice to Veronica Taylor. Keeping that family tradition of failure alive.

Halo shakes her head incredulously as she motions at Kelli to leave the room.

Halo: Didn’t know winning championships was a tradition of failure… who knew?

Kelli steps away, she grabs the camera man and heads to the door, she exits with the camera man and stands on the other side of the door to not let anyone else inside.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

>Main Event
Double Down Tag Team Championship Match
Halo Williams & Kelli Torres Vs Fire Dragons (Valentina & Mark “The Dragon” Cross)

Liam: The following Main Event contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Double Down Championships!  On her way first, from Hollywood Hills, CA, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is… Halo Williaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up and B-Brat walks out, smirking and twirling what looks like a long necklace as the crowd boos the second generation star. Halo follows behind her looking stoic and simply ready to go seemingly paying the boo birds no attention at all. B-Brat takes her sweet time getting to the ring making sure she milks all the attention she possibly can as she drinks everything in. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes effortlessly, Halo following right behind her. They take the center of the ring and B-Brat walks up to the ropes, flashing hand signals to the crowd as Halo stands behind her, simply raising her right fist to the sky. B-Brat steps back and smacks Halo on the belly, pointing to her as Halo simply stands tall, ready for war.

While “Ecstasy Of Gold” by Metallica starts to play the camera focuses on the ring announcer as the song pauses for a second before picking up a bit louder.

Liam: And her partner!!! She is the only wrestler to come from China, Japan, Australia and Puerto Rico!!! Repping the Real Killas MMA Gym…

The songs kicks into full gear. The curtains open up as Kelli Torres comes out jumping to the beat.

Liam: She is... Kelli Torres!!!!!

3 Real Killa MMA trainers and one fella fighter come out behind her. The fans chant yes as Kelli and her trainers walk down the ramp. The other fighter yells behind Kelli to hype her up as she high fives everyone she can before sliding into the ring. Kelli slides in the ring and goes to her corner with her trainers standing outside the ring. The fighter hyping Kelli up gets in the ring giving her some last minute advice while making sure her gloves are in tight. Once done the fighter places Kelli’s mouth-guard in for her.

Liam: Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is one half of the SCU Double Down Champions… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her with their cheers.

Liam: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection, and one half of the SCU Double Down Champions... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Valentina steps up to Kelli, challenging her to start the match off with her.  Kelli points to herself and then nods her head.  She steps between the ropes and her and Valentina meet in the center of the ring.

Chad:  They tie up, and Val tries to gain the advantage by pushing Kelli toward the ropes, but after a step and a half, Kelli uses her strength advantage to back Val right across the ring and against the opposite ropes.

Gena:  Kelli pushes into her and then whips her across the ring again.  As Val comes back, she goes for a Sidewalk Slam, but Val pushes off of the ropes and swings back for a DDT!  Everyone is shocked to see this as Val looks for a cover.

One!
Kickout!

Chad:  Halo was about to step in, but no need as Kelli gets her shoulder up.  She flips over on Valentina, wrapping her arm around Val’s neck.  Val steps up and grabs Kelli’s arm, going to twist, but Kelli swings and pulls Val’s arm into an Arm Lock.

Gena:  Val tries to get out of it, but with no luck.  She swings around and hits an Arm Drag on Kelli, but Kelli still doesn’t let go, flipping back over into the Reverse Arm Lock.  Val pulls over slightly to grab hold of the top rope.

Chad:  As the referee calls for the rope break, Kelli immediately lets go of the hold.  She jogs back a few paces as Val and Kelli nod at one another in a sign of respect.  They circle before tying up once more.  This time, Val slides behind Kelli.

Gena:  Kelli knocks her head back, but Val sidesteps it.  She brings Kelli down into a Reverse DDT and then wraps her legs around Kelli’s neck, holding herself up with one hand as she applies pressure from her thighs.

Chad:  Perhaps Val is trying to show off some of her submission skills to head toward a future Combat Championship reign?  Either way, she is giving Kelli a run for her money.  Kelli slaps at Val’s leg, forcing her to tighten her grip.

Gena:  Halo has had enough as she comes in and stomps on Val’s head.  Kelli immediately gets out of the hold.  Cross shouts at Halo, though he knows he can’t fault her.  Halo steps outside to the apron.

Chad:  Kelli holds onto her throat, but she is not too proud to know that it’s time for a tag.  She tags Halo into the ring.  Halo charges at Val, but Val ducks down into a Matrix Evasion.  As she gets up, Halo kicks her in the face with a Yakuza style Kick.

Gena:  Halo picks Val up and sends her into the ropes and goes for a Shoulderbutt, but Val spins out of the way.  She comes off of the ropes and looks for a Hurricanrana, but Halo uses her size advantage to drop her with a Pop Up Powerbomb and pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Cross saves his title reign as he pulls Halo off of Val.  Halo waves Cross toward her to get into the fight, but Cross nods to his corner and holds his hand out as he steps outside.  Halo nods her head as she lifts Val up by the hair.

Gena:  Halo clubs Val over the back, but Val shoves Halo and dives for the tag to Cross!  Cross comes inside and rushes at Halo.  Halo goes for a Clothesline, but Cross ducks.  He bounces off of the ropes and puts Halo down on the mat with his own Shoulderblock!

Chad:  He goes for a Leg Drop to Halo, and upon landing it, he hooks the leg to measure her up.

One!

Gena:  Kelli already knew as she darts across the ring with a Knee Strike to the back of Cross’ head, and he’s likely seeing stars!  Halo gets out from under Cross and then she begins hammering away at him with clubs.

Chad:  She sends Cross back to the mat with a knuckle punch right between the eyes, shaking her hand off afterward to let us know how hard she went with it.  Cross’ eyes are crossed as he looks around.

Gena:  He scoops Halo up and slams her down against the mat hard with an Alley Oop!  He then spreads her legs and twists his legs between.

Chad:  That sounds like a wild Saturday Night!  Cross locks on a Sharpshooter!  Halo shouts out as she tries to reach out for Kelli.  Kelli reaches for the tag, but sees she is too far away.

Gena: She steps inside of the ring and drags Halo much closer before stepping out to make the official tag!  Kelli gets inside and hits an Elbow Smash against the back of Cross’ head.  He lets go of Halo and Halo clutches her back as she rests in the corner.

Chad:  Val holds her arm out for the tag, and Cross shakes his head.  He turns around and scoops Kelli up, looking to give her the same treatment that he just gave Halo.  However, Kelli locks on a Body Scissors and squeezes with such strength that even Cross has to go donw!

Gena:  He is on one knee as Kelli slides up his body slightly.  She tries to turn him over onto his back, but he is still too powerful for that.  He begins crawling across the ring at a snail’s pace to get to the ropes for the break.

Chad:  But Kelli begins clubbing at the sides of his head to slow him down even further.  Val goes to step inside of the ring, but she is stopped when someone pulls her down to the arena floor?

Gena:  It’s Javier Gonzalez!  He is hovered over Valentina as Angel of Filth steps out from under her hood.  She pulls her mask off and sets it on the ring apron before pulling Val up to her feet.  Val slaps her across the face with such force that it spins her around.

Chad:  But Javi grabs her by the hair and points right at Mark Cross.  He sneers as he slams her into the ring steps and then hits a Back Handspring and finishes up the Javi Bux with the Spear through the ring steps!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a disqualification… your winners, and STILL SCU Double Down Champions… The Fire Dragons!!!

Kelli lets go of the hold once realizing what is going on outside of the ring. Unfortunately, as her and Halo step outside of the ring to fight, Hitamashii, Jacob Johnson, and 7 masked figures step out of the crowd and step between Javi and Cross, Kelli, Halo.  This erupts into an all out brawl, while Filth focuses on Valentina.  Within a few minutes of this all out brawl, security files down the ramp as the show goes off the air.

This and oh so much more as Sin City presents… Underground Ep. 43!