Author Topic: SCU Results Ep 41  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 41
« on: November 22, 2019, 11:22:42 PM »

\'user

Sin City Underground 41 coming from MGM Grand Arena on November 21st, 2019. Please have segments turned in by November 20th Noon (EST) /6 p.m. (GMT)

Cameras go backstage as we see Spokeswoman Donna Beauchamp along with GM Tad Ezra as the two want to address the SIn City fans.

Donna: Hello everyone, next week is Thanksgiving I hope you all have fun times plans for that day.

Tad: Of course they do. They have SCU 42 to watch.

Donna: Yes they will and while a lot of wrestling companies will be having 4 on 4 elimination matches around this time of year.

Tad: You’re doing the same thing. With the matches for next week

Donna: Yes but I’ll be making sure that.

Tad: That what? That they are not the same as any other companies 4 on 4 matches.

Donna: Don’t you have something else to do then be a pest.

Tad: I got plenty to do tonight. I just happen to have a few free minutes at the moment.

Donna: Well next week as Tad said. We will be having a few 4 on 4 tag matches. However, this was not something I had wanted to do. The reason for this.

Tad: Was because…

Donna: Damn it Tad, shut it. Let me say what I need to say, go worry about something  else.

Tad: Nothing for me to worry about.

Donna: Yes there is. Now back to the fans.

Tad: Wait, what you trying to say?

Donna: Tad, not now.

Tad: Hold on.

Donna: Tad, shut up or go home pick one.

Tad: I’ll be standing over here.

Donna: So I decided that if I have to have so many wrestlers with me on hand on any given night and also knowing that not all of them will get to be on TV on those nights I refuse to have them show up on Thanksgiving and pull them away from family, only for Tad and I to not have a match for them or anything else for them that day. So yes, those who have been told they are to report to work will have a match. Plus, those stars who have to give up Thanksgiving with their family to give the SCU fans a great card. They’ll be given the day after christmas off. So those who will get to be at home this Thanksgiving will have matches for them on SCU Underground 44. This way we can give the fans a great show on those weeks but still allow the stars of SCU time with family.

Tad: You done?

Donna: No, I need to talk about Sierra and the open match challenge.

Tad: No you don’t. You booked the match but as the GM I can handle this.

Donna: Floor is all yours.

Tad: On Underground 44 The winner of tonight’s Gauntlet match will face the SCU TV champion on that night. But that is after December 2 Dismember. I know most are wondering who is going to December 2 Dismember and in what matches? Well, first, it should’ve been clear to the fans since Haigh Stakes that Stewart Mason will indeed take on Eyesnsane in a Combat Championship match. Team Canada members Dahlia Rotten and Earl Lockyer will team up after months of SCU not seeing the duo in tag team action. They will go head to head with The Nobody’s Alexis Staggs and Tim Staggs. And while I can see the smiles on the faces of you fans I have two more matches to annouce. The punishment is over for Halo Williams and Kelli Torres. Therefore Halo Williams will get her rematch and will take on Veronica Taylor for the SCu Underground championship. Kelli Torres will get her shot at gaining the title she had to vacant when Veronica Taylor attcked her months ago. Kelli Torres and Sister Esther will go toe to toe for the Combat Championship in a kickboxing match. More matches to come…

Tad Ezra stops talking and looks around confused as a flash of light brings about the storming of the halls by the Good Shepherds, Father Gerald, Mother Mavis, Brother David, and Sister Esther.  They walk on by as Tad steps back giving them space between him and the camera as men in suits carry their bags for them.  Gerald stops and takes notice of the camera and his teeth shine under the bright light.

Gerald:  Blessed are those who fear Him.  Righteous are those who devote their lives to him.  From where I’m standing there’s only a few of them here, and they are The Church of the Good Shepherds.

Gerald stops and brings out the Good Book and holds it up into the light.

Gerald:  Our numbers have grown.  Our mission is being heard throughout the world.  We have many people who have flocked from 17 countries, 27 states, to see our mission in action.  They have donated generously so that we can witness His work in action.

Mavis rubs Gerald’s arm and smiles at the camera as well.  Brother David and Sister Esther with her Combat Championship step next to their parents.

Mavis:  Thy will be done, O Great Father in Heaven.  The witches were made an example of on the most unholiest of nights.  Tonight, two sodomites and the naive nice girl who is weak in spirit and weak in mind, the one who follows around one of the sodomites.  She will pay greatly for her transgressions.

Gerald:  That she will.  For it is as great of a sin for someone to see evil, hear the evil spread it’s wicked message, speak for that evil.  Those who let evil wander around unopposed are just as guilty.

David:  Tonight is the night that we sweep the dirt from the ring, back to the gutter where it belongs.  Unlike each and every one of you, we are fighting it.  We are not bystanders like Ariana Angelos.

Esther:  As your reigning Combat Champion I have a duty to the members of The Good Shepherds Congregation to represent us in the title picture.  Being a good champion means taking every match seriously.  HB Carter might be the new golden boy, undefeated like those witches.  But just like I’m going to wipe the floor with Jenifer LaCroix and end her streak, me and Brother David will make sure that Carter and Ariana meet the same fate, only much, much quicker.

Gerald:  That’s because we are here now.  We are fighting the evil.  Holly Wood will be the first example of the evening.  Rest assured that we will be representing His Kingdom united tonight.  Amen brothers, Amen sisters!

All:  Amen!

The camera comes just outside of the Boiler Room to see Valentina picking at her nails.  Her eyes refuse to look up, even as Mark Cross approaches her.  She sighs and straightens out her ring attire, muttering under her breath in Spanish.

The Dragon:  Hey partner.  Why do you look so out of it?

Valentina sighs again for added measure and then she finally looks up with her big, beautiful doe-like eyes.

Valentina:  We are already champions.  I think we should just cut our losses with the Hardcore Tag Team Championships and move on.  You can go to Climax Control and take on the holy rollers, refreshed and ready for a real fight.

The Dragon:  I think Griff and I are capable of doing some serious damage to Father Gerald and Brother David, whether I’m well rested or not.  It’s almost like you don’t have faith in me.

Valentina’s eyes widen and she begins shaking her head back and forth quickly.

Valentina:  No, no, it isn’t that, not at all, Mark.  I think of anyone, it could be you to teach them a lesson.  It’s just… We’re taking on The Monstimals.

The Dragon:  And?

Valentina:  Um, they’re The Monstimals!  It’s basically going to be a handicap match.

The Dragon:  Come now, Val.  Everyone knows that The Monstimals aren’t playing with a full deck, but that doesn’t mean that you should put them on blast like that.  At least give them some credit.

Valentina covers her mouth in a momentary disbursement of laughter.  She then slaps Mark’s arm and leans into him a little.

Valentina:  Ay Dios mío, Mark!  You know that isn’t what I meant.  I mean, together we weigh as much as one of them.  I don’t know how I can be of any help to you in this match.  Anything I throw at them is going to be like getting slapped with a feather.

Cross looks almost disappointed to hear this.  He shakes his head and leans against the wall.

The Dragon:  You’re not very confident in yourself.  For the first time ever, I think.  If you’re not going to see how awesome, how smart, and how talented you are, then I doubt you’re going to listen to me list off every reason you should be confident going into this match.  So instead of that, why don’t I give you one big reason to not worry yourself sick about this match.  The one that starts in…

Cross looks at an imaginary watch on his wrist.

The Dragon: .. oh, say two minutes.  Do you want to hear the reason?

Valentina looks amused, curious to hear what Cross has to say.  She leans against the wall and stares up into his blue eyes, giving him her full attention.

Valentina:  Si, what is that reason?

The Dragon:  Mark “The Dragon” Cross.  That’s why.

Valentina:  Shut up, stupido!  You are too much.  How are you so relaxed going into this match and I’m such a mess?

The Dragon:  Simple.  I know I got the best partner there is on my side.

Valentina puts her hand on her chest and a tear sparkles in the corner of her eye.

Valentina:  You really think so?

Cross nods his head with a warm smile.

The Dragon:  Of course.  I mean, who wouldn’t want to team up with Griffin Hawkins and those luscious locks of his?

Valentina:  OHHHHHH! I’m going to get you!

Valentina begins smacking Cross, playfully, but a hint of seriousness in each slap.  He chuckles as he pushes the boiler room doors open and he and Valentina enter for their match to start.

Backstage, we see Dev Khatri standing by with the challenger for the SCU Television Championship, Chanelle Martinez-Blade.  Chanelle has her arms crossed over her chest, and she looks less than thrilled to be here.  Dev is all smiles until Chanelle turns her sour look at him.  He clears his throat and fidgets with his tie.

Dev:  Oh, um… I’m here with the challenger to the…

Chanelle:  Shut the fuck up, Dev.  Ain’t nobody wanna hear what you layin’ down right now.

Dev:  Right, okay…

Chanelle takes the microphone from Dev and steps closer to the camera.

Chanelle:  I already know what everyone gonna say, and I ain’t impressed.  Chan, you got a chance to take on Dahlia Rotten for the SCU TV title.  CeCe, where yo fine as man been lately?  Chanelle, what you got to say about Torielle Jackson’s attack last week.

Chanelle looks sideways at the camera, pushing her lips together to crinkle her nose in frustration.  She opens her mouth and licks at her teeth as she thinks it over.

Chanelle:  Right, so answer one.  Nunya.  Answer two. Fuckin’.  Answer three?  Bidness.  Nunya Fuckin’ Bidness.  Straight up.  Ain’t none of you good enough to hear what’s goin’ on inside of my head.  Ain’t none of you ever gonna be on my level.  So why you comin’ at me with these stupid ass questions?

Dev:  That’s how an interview works.

Chanelle looks over at Dev and grabs him by the tie, pulling him in to look at her.

Chanelle:  You know I could snap yo fuckin’ neck and ain’t nobody gonna say nothin’ but yo mama?  I got friends in high places.  Me and Tad, we hit up dem clubs.  We nay-nay and dab.  We cool.  Unlike others around here, I ain’t afraid to admit that I’m in his top three and I will use that to my advantage.

Chanelle lets go of Dev’s tie and he falls back in place.  Chanelle then turns back to the camera.

Chanelle:  It’s simple.  Time is money, and I ain’t gone waste no time on you all lames.  I got a bottle of Chandon back there wit my girls, chillin’ on ice for when I bring back dat gold like I’m a fuckin’ leprechaun.  If low class wanna show her face, let her.  I meant exactly what I said in that question, and if she’s gone be stupid enough to get me in my element, and not catch me by surprise, then kudos.  Still gone whoop dat ass, gurl.  Gone put you down.  Gone put Dahlia down.  Gone put that Chandon down.  Then, gone go home and put it down on John Martinez-Blade face, son.  Ya heard?

Chanelle takes her neatly manicured nails and she pushes her blonde hair over her shoulder.  She pushes the microphone back into Dev’s chest and then brushes him aside as she walks on by, making sure to wiggle her assets just right to draw all eyes to her when she exits.

\'user\'user
VS
\'user\'user
Hardcore Tag Team Championship
Fire Dragons vs The Monstimals  

The camera moves backstage to the inside of the boiler room.  Referee Jade Pham is seen standing in the center of the room, holding the Hardcore Tag Team Championship belts up and the fans cheer.  The lights come on to see Liam Gagnon standing behind Jade with a microphone in hand.  He smiles and looks around as the cheering gets louder.  He raises the microphone.

Liam:  The following contest is a Boiler Room Brawl, and is for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!  Once one team has escaped in it’s entirety, they will be declared the Hardcore Tag Team Champions!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Liam:  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, they are the challengers, but are the SCU Double Down Champions… Mark “The Dragon” Cross and Valentina… The Fire Dragons!!!

“You Should See Me In A Crown” plays over the speakers and Mark Cross and Valentina walk into the light of the room.  The crowd cheers as they wave toward the cameras before leaning in to talk strategy.

Liam:  Next up, they are your reigning Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab… The Monstimalllllllllsssssss!!!

"Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up)" by Skillet and Three Days Grace plays over the speakers and the fans boo loudly.  Samuel and Raab walk up into the light slowly, looking around as they adjust their gloves menacingly.  Raab roars at Valentina, and she steps back slightly.  The two teams approach one another as the bell sounds.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Valentina seems to want no part of The Monstimals right now.  She steps back slowly as Samuel approaches her.  Meanwhile, Raab grabs Cross around the throat and goes to toss him into one of the boilers!

Chad:  Cross pushes off with his hands and winces from the burning sensation.  Raab runs at him, and he ducks moving out of the way.  Cross grabs Raab and twists his arm before taking him down to one knee!

Gena:  Cross continues to apply pressure to Raab’s arm, but Raab uses his gloved hand and pushes off of the boiler, rolling and taking Cross’ arm and twisting it instead.  He repeatedly jerks the arm as Cross shouts out in pain.

Chad:  Valentina rushes around the corner and jumps on Raab’s back, clubbing away as hard as she can.  Raab lets go of Cross’ arm and falls back on top of Val!  She’s squashed like a pancake!

Gena:  Raab gets up and picks Valentina up, and then Samuel reaches the frey and helps to deliver a Backbreaker combo to Val.  Cross twists his arm around as he grabs hold of Raab’s hair and twists him around into a Dragon Sleeper!

Chad:  Sam is quick to break it up, dragging Cross to his feet.  He flings Cross to the boiler again, but Cross spins on his heels, ducking right as Sam follows up and collides with the boiler once Cross trips him up!

Gena:  Raab goes to grab Cross by the shoulders, but Cross turns and kicks Raab in the gut.  He then slams Raab into the boiler.  Meanwhile, Valentina is crawling away and into the darkness.

Chad:  Cross begins trying to follow after her, but Samuel grips his ankle and trips him up.  He crawls on top of Cross and then lays punches to the back of his head.  Raab comes up and begins stomping on Cross’ back.

Gena:  They lay Cross out and begin walking toward the doorway.  After about 50 feet of walking, they look over to their left to see Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix.  Jenifer has her eyes closed as she chants, and Celeste is putting stuff into a cauldron.

Chad:  Celeste is chanting as well as Jenifer stirs the cauldron.  Celeste stops and looks at Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson.

Celeste:  Things are not always as they seem.  Up can be down, and down can be out.  That bitch is trying to get up on out of here, so you better go catch her.

Gena:  Raab and Samuel go toward the table, but they step to a line of salt, and then they stop, unable to move forward.  They look to one another and then turn to walk away.

Chad:  Raab makes it toward the door, and Samuel is coming up on him, but then, we hear a shrieking sound as Valentina dives down from the upper pipes!  She has an old pipe ring and she starts wailing away on Samuel!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Gena:  That bitch said “I’m not moving up on out of here until I cause at least some damage!” And she’s doin’ it!  Raab approaches, and Valentina ducks a Clothesline, taking out the knee of Lord Raab!

Chad:  Cross comes out of nowhere and darts out of the Boiler Room door!  Valentina hits Raab once more with it and then starts limping toward the door.  She looks at Cross and turns back around, stomping Raab a few more times for good measure.

Gena:  Cross motions and calls for Valentina to head his way.  Valentina turns around to walk out, but Samuel grabs her ankle and trips her up.  He drags Valentina back and Cross tangles his fingers in his hair.

Chad:  Samuel tosses Valentina into the wall and she collapses.  Cross comes into the room to try to help his partner, but Samuel flings him over his shoulder and grabs his throat for a Chokeslam!

Gena:  He lands it!  Samuel helps Raab up and they walk out of the boiler room!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and STILL Hardcore Tag Team Champions… The Monstimals!!!

"Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up)" by Skillet and Three Days Grace plays over the speakers as The Monstimals are handed their Hardcore Tag Team Championship belts.  They raise them up over their shoulders before walking back into the locker room.  Cross and Valentina are starting to get up, and Raab grabs onto Valentina’s throat.  He drops her with a Chokeslam!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Samuel goes to grab Cross, but Cross kicks him in the stomach!  He flips Samuel over onto his side with a Hip Toss!  Raab tries to strike him, but Cross picks up the pipe ring and smacks him over the head with it and he falls to the ground!  He turns around as Samuel is getting up and he goes for a Superkick!  But Samuel ducks it, and Valentina is right in the line of fire!  However, Cross slows his roll and lowers his foot.  Valentina cradles his knee and pushes it back, shaking her head.  As Samuel comes back around, Cross and Val both nail a Superkick, dropping him as they walk out of the boiler room to “Never Again” playing over the speakers.

Back at ringside, “All About That Bass” starts playing on the sound system. SCW Bombshell, Bobbie Dahl, bursts through the curtain a few moments later to a loud round of boos from the crowd, but she chooses to ignore them. Her man, Artie, is nowhere to be seen as she makes her way to the ring.

The fans taunt and heckle her along the way and she goes as far as to flip one of them off just as she reaches the ring and walks up the steel steps. She hollers for a microphone as she walks across the ring and takes the one being handed to her. Her music finally dies down as she stands in the center of the ring, ready to address the crowd.

Bobbie: Not that I really need to, but allow me to explain just what I’m doing out here! You see, earlier this week, I had a match on Climax Control. A match that went pretty damn well if I do say so myself!

The crowd again boos her. She flips them all off with an angry grin before putting on a smile and getting back to her speech.

Bobbie: I taught a certain new Bombshell a lesson and gave her a dose of reality of what is in store for her on this roster! And I tried to do even more than that until two people decided to come to the rescue for which reasons, I still don’t even understand!

Bobbie lowers the microphone, laughs and shakes her head. She thinks for a moment before bringing the microphone back up to speak.

Bobbie: Ariana Grande….or whatever the hell her name is, and her little boy toy, Carter, decided to run out to the ring to try and stop me from finishing off Candy. I mean, really?! Ariana and Carter?! Do they even KNOW Candy, let alone have any reason to get involved where they are not needed? Is there even a reason for them to be on SCW TV when they’re contracted here in SCU?! I mean...they’ll clearly never hack it in SCW, so you all can keep those two!!

Bobbie again laughs to a round a boos. She shrugs, seeming proud of her words. She then turns and faces the backstage.

Bobbie: Now, here’s my one and only warning to you two idiots back there, and hell to the REST of you SCU dumbasses, too. If you decide to stick your noses where they don’t belong again? I won’t hesitate to do much worse than what I did to Ariana and Carter. Carter will WISH he had a concussion. And Ariana?

Bobbie points into the camera as if pointing right at Ariana.

Bobbie: I saw that you asked to be one of the lumberjills in my match against Kiera at December 2 Dismember. If I were you...I’d take back that request, because if you decide to try and so much as lay a finger on me in that match? I’ll end your career before you even really get started! And that serves as a warning to any other Bombshell wannabes walking around backstage right now. Stay the hell away from me, and I won’t do to you what I did to six other people on Climax Control!

Bobbie then tosses the microphone down as her music hits again. She heads backstage, fuming, once again ignoring the taunting from the SCU fans.

Marissa:  Please welcome my guest at this time, The SCU Women’s Television Champion, Dahlia Rotten.

Dahlia and Sarah step into the interview area.

Sarah: Always a pleasure Marissa.

Marissa: Dahlia two weeks ago, in an SCW exclusive match Chanelle Blade scored a win over you, and Chanelle has been granted a title shot here tonight.

Sarah: That’s true but would we be even speaking of this match hadn’t Melissa Ruin not stuck her nose in our business, again.

Dahlia: It’s okay Sarah, when the time arrives I’ll deal with Ms. Ruin in my own way, as for Ms. Blade I'm sure someday she may wear this championship I currently hold, Marissa, It’s an honor to defend this title each and every week and I know I haven’t always been a favorite of the folks here in Vegas, but they’ve grown on me, and tonight I’ll defend my Television for them once again, and as much as Chanelle feels she deserves to bring this championship to Nobility unfortunately it won’t be tonight, Sorry Chanelle.

Marissa: Well good luck tonight.

Dahlia: Thanks

We see the audience of the MGM Grand below us, and they begin cheering loudly, waving their signs up toward the ceiling.  The lights flash up at the rafters, but this casts an even more defined shadow.  One that is undoubtedly taken advantage of by a figure standing just at the edge of the shadow.

???:  You all look like little ants from up here.  So easy to squish.  So fragile in your egos.  So volatile at your core.

The feminine voice makes more sense when Angel of Filth steps out of the shadow, her wings jutting from her back.  She pulls her hair back behind her as she glares down at the now booing crowd.

Filth:  You really do not know what you do.  I guess my brother was right.  His favorite.  You want depravity.  You crave it.  You need it with every fiber of your disgusting little being.  And that’s exactly why you need me.

Filth turns to look over her shoulder at the camera.

Filth:  I’ve got something slightly more important to talk about before I get to you delightful little miscreants.  A little visitor who came by last week to study little ole me.

Filth flicks her tongue in an eerie display of delight.  She quells it by biting at her bottom lip.  She snorts loudly and spits down into the crowd, drawing even more ire from them.

Filth:  Twinkle, twinkle little star… How I wonder what you are… Up above the world so high… like a diamond in the sky… Oh, Nova, my little filthy.  I know I struck a nerve, but I didn’t think you had it in you to actually show up to The Underground.  But then again, you are just full of surprises.

Filth smiles, but her smile is sickeningly sinister and not at all comforting.

Filth:  You had questions.  I hope they got answered.  But I did notice one question that was never asked, or else it certainly would have been answered.  “Where is she?  Where is Angel of Filth?  ¿Dónde está Angel of Filth?”  Filthy, I am here.  I am there.  I am everywhere.  I lurk in the shadows.  I swim through the veins of every human being.  I am in the corner of the piss soaked subways.  I am standing in the smelly shitter of every dive bar.  I live in your soiled mind, Nova.  So the next time that you show up here, looking for dirt on me, just ask and I’ll tell you whatever you want to know.  Because, no matter what you know, and how much of it you know, you will never be enough to take me down.  You will never be more than a little play thing to me.  Certainly not a fucking threat!

Filth laughs at the thought of this.  The fans decide to boo even more loudly now until Filth leans over the edge of the rafters and sticks her finger down her throat, gagging as she does so.  The audience goes silent.

Filth:  Deep down, you know it.  If I didn’t want to toy with you so fucking badly, I’d tell you to do the smart thing and turn around and forget you ever crossed me.  But I know that you are too damn hard headed to do that.  And I’m looking forward to taking my aggression out on you.  And Declan, too.  And his other two harems.  Whips and chains, and barbed wire, and knives.  Ohhhh what a good time that will be.

Filth shudders in delight.  She then turns around to face the camera.

Filth:  Now, I aired some of my grievances last week.  I talked about how this is the Disney version of Sin City Underground.  It’s enough to make me want to fucking puke.  I got tired of being told to sit on the back burner and wait to do what I was brought here to do.  I was approached with an opportunity to give your bloodlusting hearts exactly what they desire.  Gore.  Grime.  Filth.  TVMA tested limits.  Your hunger for sex and violence is only a little bit away.

Filth sneers.

Filth:  See, I was asked what I could do, and my answer was simple.  Nothing.  I can do nothing, alone.  I’ve already tried.  When you have goodie goodies like Valentina and Kandy Kaine running around, or prissy little cunts like Tad Ezra’s bestie, Angel Kash, or Brittany Williams, or underage prosti-tots like The Kawaii Dragons and The New Foundation, I can’t do a hell of a lot.  Especially when you look at people like the smug Team Canada, or The Good Shepherds, or Mark “The Boyscout” Cross, or the Fox Brothers or the alleged Bad Boys, I am literally not allowed to fight that.  I need, and I want, help.

Filth steps closer to the camera and motions to her side.  The fans wait in anticipation, but no one shows up.

Filth:  Yeah, not that easy.  When we’re ready.  When we’re fully assembled, you will get to see exactly what I’m talking about.  Your days of family friendly Underground are nearing their end.  But, don’t take my word for it.  Just you wait and see, filthies…

And just like that, Angel of Filth steps away and into the shadows, disappearing to leave the fans booing, or whispering in confusion.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen backstage holding his TV Title on his shoulder with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira to discuss his tag team match from last week.

Hitamashii-I am disappointed with Underground champion Javier Gonzalez as we lost our match last week against the team of Eyesnsane and Mickey Carroll, whom have a history teaming together, as the two of us were on a roll, and that Javier took the loss. Then again, we cannot win them all, and where I did not take the defeat and still am the TV Champion, I can bounce back and look forward towards my upcoming TV title defense.

Hitamashii smiles as he continues talking.

Hitamashii-I do not care who I face next for the TV Title, but I am sure I can defeat them easily as I bloody them up and cause them immense pain. I will make an example out of whomever I face and show that the TV Championship is not something I plan on losing anytime soon.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

\'userVS\'user
Holly Wood vs Father Gerald

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 165lb, she is... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains. The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for her opponent.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Father Gerald wastes no time charging across the ring for a Clothesline From Heaven? That a thing?  But Holly ducks it!  She turns around and grabs Father Gerald… by the ass!

Crowd:  Hahahaha!

Chad:  Gerald turns around and nails the Clothesline he was looking for, planting Holly on the mat.  He dives on top of Holly with a Lateral Press!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Holly is pinching her nipples and groaning, so Father Gerald immediately gets off of Holly and begins stomping, growling in anger.  Holly rolls to the corner, but Gerald follows, stomping away.

Chad:  Holly uses the ropes to guard herself before standing up.  Gerald goes to punch her off of the apron, but she ducks and rams her shoulders into his stomach and he doubles over.

Gena:  Holly flips over with a Sunset Flip attempt.  Gerald holds his ground and grabs onto Holly’s head.  Holly’s face immediately makes a beeline for his crotch! He loses his balance and goes over!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Holly sits down on Gerald and lifts his legs up for another pin, grinding Cowgirl Style!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Holly is thrown into the ropes, and Gerald catches her on the rebound with a Back Body Drop.  Gerald does a Leg Drop to Holly.  He gets up and drops an elbow right to her chest.

Chad:  I’m pretty sure that was wasted energy with the breastplate and all.  Gerald picks Holly up and flings her right into the corner with such force that she falls to the mat.  She crawls into the corner, but Gerald begins stomping her into the corner.

Gena:  Holly tries to pull herself up, but Gerald continues to stomp away.  He then yanks Holly up and pops her up onto his shoulders.  He then tosses her to the ground with a Military Press Slam.

Chad:  Holly holds onto her back, arching up in pain.  She tries to crawl away, but Gerald grabs onto her legs and pulls her closer.  Holly turns and kicks him in the stomach, and then the face!

Gena:  Holly gets up and bounces off of the ropes and nails a Hip Attack!  She bounces off again and then grabs the back of Gerald’s head and hits a Breast Smother!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHH!

Chad:  Holly hits a Jumping Facebuster and climbs up to the top ropes.  She shakes her hips before leaping off for Sashay Away (Shining Star Press)! But Gerald moves out of the way!

Gena:  As Holly gets slapped in the face with the Good Book, without the referee seeing.  He kicks it out of the ring.  As Holly turns around and gets the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter)!

Chad:  Gerald stumbles around a bit before dropping down on top of Holly for the pin.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Father Gerald Shepherd!!!

“Spirit in the Sky” begins playing over the speakers as Gerald goes to the outside of the ring.  He picks up the Good Book and he rolls inside of the ring.  He sets it on Holly’s chest and celebrates his victory before moving up the ramp.

The camera goes backstage to spot Celeste North leaning against a table with a mortar and pestle.  She grinds a few herbs and elements together as a candle burns before her.  She mutters something under her breath.  Jenifer LaCroix is pacing, muttering under her breath as well, but with an entirely different purpose. Jenifer stops and pushes the table a few inches.

Jenifer:  Comment pouvez-vous vous débrouiller pour fabriquer des poudres alors que ces monstres de la Bible pensent qu'ils ont eu le dessus sur nous?
(How the hell can you stand around making powders when those bible freaks are going around thinking that they got the better of us?)

Celeste keeps strong in her words as she whispers them, but just a little louder, letting us hear every other word.

Celeste:  psss-psss-mixed-psss-psss time.  As it has been said, so it shall be done.

Jenifer:  Celeste!

Celeste turns around after pinching out the flame of the candle.  She holds the mortar and twirls her fingers around in the mixture.

Celeste:  Jenifer, you have got a lot of aggression built up.  Trust me, I know what that’s like.  It eats away at you like a cancer if you let it.

Jenifer: Alors je libère la colère maintenant. n'aimes pas quand je suis en colère?
(So I release anger now. Do you not like when I'm angry?)

Jenifer asks as she stops pacing and looks at Celeste. Celeste lets out a nonchalant shrug.

Celeste:  Don’t sweat it.  Those bible thumpers will get theirs eventually, but for now…

Jenifer gets a finger up to her mouth signaling for Celeste to not say anything. Celeste stays quiet as she lets Jenifer do her thing. Jenifer tippy toes away, Celeste starts to hear what Jenifer is hearing. They get to the end of the wall. Jenifer raises her hand to have Celeste not move. With a blink of an eye Jenifer turns and extends her arms spooking and catching someone off guard as we hear a scream. Celeste gets closer to Jenifer as the cameras follow Celeste’s point of view. We see Jenifer holding onto Mother Mavis’ arm as she bends her body to flip Mother Mavis over her shoulder with a judo toss.

Celeste looks around and just sees the camera man behind her. Celeste takes the camera away from the man and tells him to beat it by jutting her thumbs in the other direction. Celeste focuses the camera on Jenifer and Mother Mavis as we now get the Queen C cam going.

Jenifer lets go of Mavis as Mavis stomps on Jenifer’s foot. Mavis turns around and runs away,Jenifer chases her as Celeste stays behind Jenifer keeping up while still recording. Mavis knocks a trash can, Jenifer jumps to the side and lands on a table. Celeste hops over the trash can. Jenifer puts her hands on the soda machine as she jumps over it.

Mavis pushes over another trash can. Celeste tries but fails to jump over the trash can as Jenifer jumps off another table and manages to grab on to Mavis’ ankle, forcing the two to fall to the floor.  

Celeste gets back up and focuses the camera on Jenifer as she and Mavis get back up. Mother Mavis tries to kick Jenifer but Jenifer catches her foot and drops Mavis down with a dragon screw. Mavis holds on to her right knee as she sits up. Jenifer gets behind Mavis and locks in the Priestess Lock (Rear Naked Choke). Celeste is heard laughing as she gets closer to see Mavis’ face as she struggles to move…

A different camera fades in to scene as we see Father Gerald walking to the back after his win over Holly Wood. He walks towards the locker room while brushing off some of the glitter from Holly Wood off of him. He sees Sister Esther and Brother David walking his way.

Gerald:  Can you believe that damned sissy boy bumping and grinding over me like a bitch in heat?

Gerald walks toward Esther and David looking almost kinda disgusted when he sees his reflection in a security window.  He picks pieces of glitter off of himself.

Gerald:  Did you three see how I handled that situation out there?  Let it be an example.

Gerald looks to David and Esther and then around them noticing Mother Mavis is not there.

Gerald:  Where is your mother?  I figured she would be here and waiting to congratulate me on how I manhandled that drag queen.

Security is seen running past the Good Shepherds on camera. The Good Shepherds stop what there doing as they look to see what’s going on. The guards cut a corner and start yelling orders. Father Gerald waves Esther and David to follow him to see what’s happening down the other hallway. Once they turn the hall they see SCU Security trying to pull Jenifer off of Mother Mavis as she is seen struggling to break free.

Celeste:  In Hecate’s name, we bind Gerald Shepherd to the flame!  May she bring nightmares, depression, and pain!  We cast Gerald to the wind, that all know his shame!  May Hecate envelope Gerald in threefold law!  May all forget Gerald’s shame, their harm, their call!  May their ability to raise spirit fall on deaf walls!  We join our energies, fellow friends in the Craft!  May Hecate stop Gerald’s harm in the future, present, and past!  Only when their deeds are reversed will this binding uncast! MOTE IT BE!

Celeste turns and blows the powder into Gerald’s face, and he begins coughing wildly. Sister Esther tries to get through the cloud of powder but she begins coughing too.  David holds his nose and goes to grab Celeste, but his eyes water and he can’t see.  He falls down coughing.  Jenifer is separated from Mavis kicking and screaming in french.  Celeste helps get Jenifer to back off and they go down the hallway with Kittie and Casey blocking her chances of going back. Esther coughs from the ground and looks to Le Coven.

Esther:  You two should be fired for what you’ve done!  Fired!

David:  We’ll get you for this, satan’s whores!

David continues coughing along with Gerald, Esther, and Mavis when the medical team checks on Mavis’ throat.

A video highlight package from the 11/17/2019 edition of Sin City Wrestling Climax Control is aired…

Following her victory over Candy, Bobbie Dahl hauls Drew Patton up and delivers a spine buster to the hapless referee!

Adams: Oh that dumb... that is going to cost her!

Simone: What the hell has gotten into her! Is anyone going to stop her!?

As if on cue, SCW officials swarm the ring and try to stop this but Bobbie just starts shoving one and then clotheslines another! Suddenly two more figures race out to ringside!

Adams: It's SCU's Ariana Angelos!... And HBCarter!

Simone: What are they thinking!? They're both rookies in this sport! Bobbie is on a rampage!

Carter skids to a stop at ringside as Ariana climbs to the top of the corner and Bobbie turns around ... Ariana leaps for a flying body press -- and Bobbie catches her!

Simone: I admire her wanting to help but that was a dumb move!

Bobbie then hefts Ariana over her head in a powerful military press!

Adams: No! No, don't do it!

But Bobbie walks over to the ring ropes and heaves her like a lawn dart! Carter tries to catch her but his bestie crashes right into him, wiping them both out and the back of Carter's head strikes the barricade!

The video feed switches and then shows Carter being checked backstage by the SCW medical team with Ariana Angelos watching closely.

The camera then switches backstage at the MGM Grand, where Dev Khatri is standing with microphone in hand.

Dev: Fans, we just witnessed what happened just days ago in Anaheim, California. Now please welcome my guest at this time, who this Sunday in Los Angeles will team with Ariana Angelos to challenge for the SCW World Mixed Tag Team Championship -- Helluva Bottom Carter.

The crowd watching from the audience cheers as the flamboyant and fun loving HBCarter sets foot onto the camera, dressed and ready for action. His ring gear has changed with the times, being more (in)appropriate for the match, or rather who he’d be setting foot inside of the ring against. His black booty shorts are decorated with flaming red lip prints, and on the back of his sleeveless belly shirt is written in red lipstick, “Property of Brother David.” And at his side as always is his ‘bestie,’ and tonight, tag team partner; Ariana Angelos.

Dev: Carter, we just saw what happened this past Sunday. How are you feeling and will you and Ariana be at one hundred percent for your SCW rules mixed tag match later this evening against the Good Shepherds.

HB: Sweetheart, Ari here and I are better than one hundred percent. My bell may have been rung pretty good but that was all on Bobbie Dahl, and nobody else. Least of all this one right here.

He playfully wraps his arm around Ariana’s shoulder and gives his buddy a loving squeeze.

HB: I’m still under observation, but I did not get a concussion. Trust me…

He taps a forefinger against his temple.

HB: … There is nothing wrong with what’s up here!

Ariana coughs into her clenched fist against her lips and Carter turns to her with a playful smile and a raised eyebrow. Ariana just smiles and shrugs.

Ariana: I said nothing!

HB: You didn’t have to! But tonight? This is Christmas in November for me, personally. Because I got my wish and I get to be up close and insanely personal with that hunk of Grade A Beefcake, Brother David Shepherd! I may not even want to tag out once I’m in there with him, just so we can spend as much quality time together as we can.

Dev: But on social media, Father Gerald responded to the attention you showed his son and demanded you repent.

But Carter rolls his eyes and waves off the concern of Dev.

HB: Just because Father Gerald is about thirty years past his ‘sell by’ date, is no reason to be jealous of his son getting the attention he probably never did. So he should just play it cool and keep his nose out of Ari’s and my business.

Dev: But you must remember that while you’re up against Brother David, Ariana will be facing the SCU Women’s Combat Champion, Sister Esther.

Carter turns to share a knowing look with Ariana.

HB: Esther? Seriously? Why didn’t their parents just put a ‘kick me’ tattoo on that chick’s forehead? But Ari has her number, and while she’s taking out the Bible Thumper, Brother David is all mine! This is just our warm up for the biggest match we’ve had yet this Sunday in LA against LOndon Underground! And Brother David? May I call you just David? While dear old Dad may be past his sell-by date, you’ll be interested to know that my ‘best if used by’ date is tonight. One on one, man on man… I mean, man to man.

Carter mimics a phone and mouths ‘call me’ before Ariana takes him by the arm and the two walk off-camera.

SCWNetwork Exclusive Match
Abaddon vs Jacob Johnson

Marissa Henry and Gemma Frost are seen standing in front of the SCU backdrop with the “Exclusive” logo printed over it.

Marissa:  Welcome back from our station break.  While we were away, we saw a great match between Abaddon and Jacob Johnson.

Gemma:  Jacob Johnson developed some very early offense after dodging a few strike attempts from Abaddon.

Marissa:  Jacob used his speed to work circles around Abaddon, hitting a Snapmare Sleeper combo.

Gemma:  Abaddon made it to the ropes to break the hold, but Jacob wasn’t done.  He was able to secure a Surfboard Stretch, but Abaddon broke out of that.

Marissa:  Jacob was on a submission mission, as he tried to get an Ankle Lock, but Abaddon put his boot to the face and was able to overpower Jacob.

Gemma:  A Lariat put him down, followed quickly by a Spinebuster.  Jacob was then caught off guard by Revelations (Von Erich Claw), and he just couldn’t rebound from it.  He tapped out, and Abaddon found himself victorious.

Marissa:  But it wasn’t over just yet, because Abaddon wanted to make an example out of Jacob, and he played ping pong with Johnson from all six corners before he was satisfied, and dropped him with another Spinebuster and left the ring.

Gemma:  Clearly this is the start of something, whether it be a possible feud between the two, or just a statement that Abaddon isn’t done playing rough with the rest of the roster.

Marissa:  That does it for this SCU Exclusive coverage, brought to you by RC Cola.

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are treated to the loud sounds of Jump by Kriss Kross playing loudly across the speaker system. As soon as it does that is when Jump by Kriss Kross begins to blast across the speakers. As it does Brittany Williams begins to emerge from behind the curtain being accompanied by her wife Halo Annis. Brittany offers a wide grin as paparazzi following begin to snap photos of the two girls. Brittany grins taking in all the cheers as she walks down the aisle wearing her tiara with a cape around her back. Her attire a glittering red and black mix. She slides into the ring moving her hands through her curly (nappy) hair. In the middle of a ring is a large throne and she sits down in it as she raises a scepter high above her head. Brittany grins as she looks at Halo who is holding what appears to be a gunblade of some sort. The boos welcome roar at them and Brittany can’t help but chuckle as she raises her scepter in the air and begins to speak

Brittany: Silence you ungrateful mongrels. I am the princess of SCU and this is my future queendom. I love my precious wife. She is by far the best champion this company has ever had and if you don’t like it please come say something to me. Right now she seems to be my Seifer from Final Fantasy 8. She is the sorceress knight and she is the best wife a woman could ask for. Isn’t that right babe?!

Halo shrugs playfully.

Halo: I’ll take y’all’s word for it, I don’t really know those games that well.

Brittany: The fact is I don’t appreciate what’s going on in this company and God forbid I speak my opinion. I speak my opinion and I instantly get told that I won’t be booked for a while and what not, but who gives a shit. I am a princess and I don’t need a match to showcase that I am the future of the business. I am wrestling’s royalty and a third generation star. I told everyone back before Halloween I would be ready to ascend, and that message hasn’t changed. I am ready for the throne. I will reign supreme over everyone and I will make an impact if really given the chance.

Halo shakes her head.

Halo: Hell with waitin, Brit, go out there and take it! Me and Kelli are catchin’ shit for what we did at High Stakes still. Y’all want their attention, go get it! I know you can do it, they know you can do it, fuck… every damn person watchin knows you can do it and they are all scared shitless that you’ll realize what you can really do, forget all that waiting shit and put it all together! So go show them what you’re made of!

Brittany: That’s exactly what I plan to do. I feel like I am being disrespected. A princess is royalty. I am the next biggest thing and I just want to feel respected as such. I didn’t come all the way to this company to sit on the side lines and watch other talentless hacks rise to the top while I get thrown to the side. I am not going to stay home. Despite not booking me I will still find my way to each show. I will continue to be here because I want to be here. Besides maybe you all aren’t worth me getting into the ring?! After all I am a former Roulette Champion. I am the woman who did beat Sam Marlowe to win that title which is a feat in itself. I am the woman who won the Blast From The Past Tournament and yet I get disrespected?! You can tell me I am boring. You can say I don’t have talent but what I did in that ring showcases otherwise, and I won’t be denied. Not now and certainly not ever. You can keep me away but that won’t work.

Brittany chuckles as she flips her cape.

Brittany: All of you are nothing more than my loyal subjects. I am ready to ascend and I will usurp every single woman in this company who feels they are better than me. I do want to work with my wife to be in that four on four match but obviously they said I wasn’t good enough and give me a card subject to change bullshit. That’s not what I want to hear. I want to face the best of the best that this company has to offer. Not special guests from SCW, not people who are going to come to the show for a special appearance and go elsewhere. That’s not what I signed up for…

Brittany angrily speaks again.

Brittany: Don’t you understand wrestling is in my blood?! My father is a legendary wrestling multiple time World Champion. My Aunt Jennifer was a multiple time World Champion and the second best woman that has ever competed in NCW and of course there is my mother, and I m not going to run down the list of what he has done. That’s just a few. I need to establish my own story and this princess is ready to do whatever it takes to get there. So SCU show me your worst and I will show you that you can’t break me. Consider this my ascension to my rightful throne. Bow down subjects!

With that the fans begin to boo as Brittany raises her scepter in the air, and her and Halo walk out to boos as we go elsewhere.

We cut backstage to find Sierra Williams leaning back against a brick wall, the SCU fans boo the outsider who is already in her wrestling gear with a black and red baseball cap and a bandana over her mouth, she reaches up lightly pulling it down with a smirk.

Sierra Williams:: So this is SCU?. This is the sister company of SCW and the place where men like Mark Cross came from?. Am I suppose
d

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 41
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 11:31:23 PM »

\'user\'user
VS
\'user\'user
SCW Tag Team Rules Match
Helluva Bottom Carter and Ariana Angelos vs Sister Esther and Brother David

Liam:  The following Mixed Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall, and the men can only fight one another, as the women can only fight one another…

"#1 Crush" by Garbage begins too play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Liam: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Liam: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for her opponents.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Chasm" by Flyleaf begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are your SCU Combat Champion,Sister Esther, and Brother David Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Esther and Brother David walk out onto the stage, Esther folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck.   throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he comes to the center of the stage. Esther looks around the crowd, her eyes sparkling despite the cold look on her face. She shakes her head as she begins shouting out at the crowd. She screams at them and walks down the aisle at the same time as Brother David. They come to the end and then walk around the ring, shouting at the crowd of sinners gathered and shouting back. Esther climbs on the apron and steps inside, throwing her hat to the outside as she continues to mouth off.  David slides inside and props the Holy Word onto the turnbuckle as they wait for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Ariana and Sister Esther are starting things off, and Esther welcomes Ariana to SCU with one wicked ass Clothesline!  She climbs on top of Ariana and begins hammering away at Ariana’s face.

Gena:  The referee calls for a break, and surprisingly, Esther gets up right away and gives Ariana a chance to get back to her feet.  Esther then ties up with Ariana and tries for a Snap Suplex.

Chad:  But Ariana hooks a leg around Esther’s and stops the momentum.  Esther would have had it, but she seems off her game..  Ariana switches behind Esther, going for a Belly-to-Back Suplex, but Esther elbows her in the face.  She spins around and gets a Fisherman’s Suplex, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Carter sweeps Esther’s leg, causing her to lose her grip.  She glares up at him and screams, giving Brother David enough time to come into the ring and get a Discus Clothesline on Carter.

Chad:  The referee stops it from going any further as he stands between Carter and David.  Meanwhile, Esther is distracted enough for Ariana to get up and whip her around, getting a Spinning Heel Kick to Esther’s face!

Gena:  Esther spins around, holding onto her face when Ariana gets the Belly-to-Back Suplex she was looking for.  She tries to convert it into a pin, but Esther quickly gets her shoulder up, stopping that dead in its tracks.

Chad:  Ariana goes to pick Esther up, but she trips Ariana up into the corner.  She pops up and begins hitting shots to the kidneys, and Ariana shouts out in pain.  She turns around, getting the same treatment to her stomach.

Gena:  Ariana kicks Esther in the stomach.  She then jumps up and hits a knee to Esther’s face.  She climbs onto the second rope and leaps off with a Diving Bulldog to Esther.  She goes for the pin again.

One!
Two!

Chad:  David gets in and pulls Esther out from under Ariana.  She gets up and bounces off of the ropes, looking to get a Dropkick to the small of his back, but he steps out of the way.  Carter, however, does not miss his Dropkick target.

Gena:  Carter puts David down on the mat, but not before Esther grabs onto Ariana and tosses her to the outside of the ring.  She begins talking trash to Ariana while peeking over her shoulders until David is ready to make the tag, and she gets it!

Chad:  David steps inside of the ring as he and Esther laugh at the misfortune of Ariana.  However, Carter doesn’t wait around for Ariana to tag him in as he dumps David over the top rope!

Gena:  Carter bounces off of the ropes and hits a Baseball Slide to David as he rises.  Carter turns to Esther and flips his hair as he tells her that he can play like that too.  Esther goes to slap him, but he sidesteps her!

Chad:  He steps back as Ariana slides inside of the ring.  She goes for the tag, but Esther spins her around and decks her to send her back to the mat.  The referee signs that the tag has to be made officially.

Gena:  Esther shrugs and points down to Ariana.  She steps back and steps halfway through the ropes.  As Ariana begins crawling over to her corner, Esther springs back inside and hits a low Dropkick to Ariana’s head.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Chad:  Esther finds it pretty funny, but she’s the only one.  David climbs back inside of the ring as Carter starts to step inside.  However, Carter passes David up entirely… well, after glancing at his pecs for a long second.

Gena:  He goes to say something to Esther, but David charges him, looking for a Big Boot.  Carter ducks, and David hits Sister Esther right in the face!!!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Chad:  David is instantly horrified as Ariana makes the tag, unbeknownst to him.  He turns around to get the S.O.S. straight out of the gate!  Carter then climbs to the top rope and flies off with the Fruit Fly (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press)!  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!NO!

Gena:  Esther jumps on top and breaks it up at the last possible second!  Carter tangles his fingers in his hair as he looks over at Esther, who is still very out of it.  He goes up top for another Fruit Fly, but Esther turns around.

Chad:  Ariana reaches and tags herself back in.  She charges across the ring at Esther and drops her with a Superkick!  She climbs up top and she nods to Carter as she flies off with Angel’s Descent (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press) as Carter does his own rendition through the Fruit Fly!  Ariana hooks the leg and the referee counts!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Helluva Bottom Carter and Ariana Angelos… Team GO!!!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

“#1 Crush” begins playing over the speakers as Carter and Ariana get up, celebrating their victory together, possibly an omen for their match on Climax Control on Sunday!  They hug one another as they stare down at their fallen opponents, unable to help but laugh.

Following the tag team match between Ariana and Carter we cut to the backstage area where the victorious rookie team emerge from the entrance ramp, both are clearly overjoyed at their success and Ariana can’t stop grinning as they make their way into the main backstage area.

Ariana: Oh my god, I can’t believe I pinned the Combat Champion!

HB: And that Brother David………

Carter trails off as he starts to fan himself off with an invisible fan and Ariana gives him a knowing look.

Ariana: What about Gianni?

HB: Who?

Ariana laughs before Dev runs up to the pair.

Dev: Ari, Carter, congratulations on the huge win! That has to be the biggest win of your careers.

Ariana: Not quite! Wait until after we beat London Underground for the titles on Sunday and then we’ll talk!

HB: Here, here!

Dev: This seems like a silly question but what’s next for you?

Ariana: I have a few things in mind, another shot at Angel of Filth is at the top of my list, but right now? I’m going to celebrate with my best friend!

HB: And we are going to celebrate like it’s 1999 babygurl!

Ariana: So, party during a decade I wasn’t alive for and you were one years old for?

HB: You know what I mean!

Dev: Well, I hope you enjoy yourselves and good luck on Climax Control!

Ari grins broadly before she walks off with Carter.

We find our way backstage to spot out two unlikely teams as former Hardcore Tag Team Champions, Eyesnsane and Mickey Carroll are standing next to Le Coven members, Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix. Both teams look to one another as they are talking amongst themselves.  Mickey holds a finger to his lips and then turns to look at the camera.

Mickey:  Oi!  Nice of ye to join us, lads and lasses.  We ‘eard there was gonna be a Thanksgiving brawl next week, and being as I’m a Londoner, and Jenifer is a Canuck, we was surprised to be involved.

Jenifer:  Oui. Je pensais qu'il y avait de la dinde et des patates douces et l'autre type de football ce jour-là.
(Yes. I thought there was turkey and sweet potatoes and the other kind of football on this day.)

Celeste whispers to Mickey and he elbows Eyesnsane in the side.

Mickey:  Think I might be in love if it wasn’t for the ‘ashtag BitchBoys thing.  She said yer American Football is rubbish, bruv.

Eyesnsane:  The kind that requires pads, and you knock people flat on their asses is the weak one?

Mickey:  Ay, it’s Rugby with extra steps.  Get off yer ‘igh horse, mate.  Anyway, we was invited to take part in this event, but we was gonna hafta team up with these two lovely ladies.

Celeste pretends to blush.  She then steps up and smiles.

Celeste:  We’ll be taking on The Good Shepherds.  You know, the self-righteous, bible thumping assholes who have decided it is their mission to shove their beliefs down everyone’s throats like they were Walt Disney Execs?  They don’t take kindly to witches.  Or homosexuals.  Or anything fun like that.

Mickey:  Witches and homosexuals are fun?  Guess I curse enough to be a witch.  Yeah!

Celeste playfully slaps Mickey’s arm and continues speaking.

Celeste:  Me and Jenifer have been waiting, but not so patiently, to get our hands on those four.  We were more than happy to do it on our own, but who would turn down these two wrecking balls as their partners?

Celeste:  Right.  So next week, The Good Shepherds had better be ready to repent for what they’ve done.  Because what Jenifer did to Mother Mavis, and what I did to Father Gerald, will be nothing compared to any of that.  Mote it be!

Mickey:  And abracadabra!

Mickey wiggles his fingers at the camera with a serious look on his face.

\'user

Gauntlet Match
SCW wrestler Sierra Williams vs Open to anyone who wants a shot at the SCU TV Champion.

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen this next match is…

Mid-sentence Liam gets cut off as “The Realest Killaz” by 2 Pac and 50 Cent blares out as strobe lights hit the entrance in time with the music.

Liam: A gauntlet match in which the winner will face the SCU TV Champion on Dec. 26 SCU Underground 44!

Sierra steps out with a black bandana over her face as she throws up her hands.

Liam: First on the way to the ring. From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, former SCW Mix Tag Team Champion… SCW’s own Sierra Williams!!!

Sierra makes her way down to the ring, talking trash, playing it up to the crowd as they shower her with boos.

Liam: Now the rules are simple, any opponent who enters this ring will have to beat Sierra someway, somehow, in the middle of this ring. The opponent to make that happen will be the winner of the match. Sierra may also beat her opponents in the ring but also by throwing them over the top ropes. For any and every opponent Sierra can get passed, she will be given ten seconds before the next opponent enters the ring. This match is over in one of two ways. The first SCU star to beat Sierra is the winner or Sierra is the winner after the clock as hit zero and no other SCU wrestler enters the match.

Liam exits the ring and heads to his seat but before sitting down.

Liam: Ladies and Gentlemen, let this Gauntlet Match begin!!!!!

The crowd lets out a loud pop. A ten-second counter appears on the SCUTron. The timer goes off and the crowd again pops as they hear the timer clock sound like the one used from the TV 24.

Crowd: 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

Lost At 22 by Life of Agony starts up before the song can get going Halo Williams runs straight for the ring.

Chad: Halo slides in the ring, Sierra meets her ring in the middle as the two start things right away with open hand strikes! Halo blocks a strike from Sierra then grabs her to send her to the ropes. Halo chases before her but Sierra jumps off the middle ropes and jumps backward going over Halo to land behind her.  

Gena: Halo turns around and gets nailed with a hard body shot to her ribs. Halo bends down a bit in pain, Sierra jumps and gets her legs wrapped around Halo... Halo grabs Sierra's legs and powers her way out of the head scissors. Sierra goes flying but lands on the mat on her toes and left hand in a one arm push up position.

Chad: Sierra gets to her feet as Halo charges at her. Halo manages to spear Sierra to the mat. Halo grabs Sierra by her hair and starts dragging her towards the middle of the ring! Halo kicks Sierra in the chest. Halo runs towards the ropes... Sierra does a kip-up to get to her feet as Halo bounces off the ropes. Halo runs at Sierra and hits her face with the feet of Sierra as she nails Halo with a dropkick!

Gena: Halo gets right back to her feet as f the dropkick did nothing to her. Sierra kicks Halo in the midsection then grabs her head. Sierra turns them... Calgary Cutter!!! (Rolling Cutter) Sierra goes for the pin!

One...
Two...
Three!!!

Chad: Sierra caught Halo off guard and scored a pinfall because of it!

Crowd: 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Buzzzz!!!

Boom Clap starts to play.

Chad: Denise Andrews steps through the curtain making a b line to the ring. She slides in from the bottom ropes. She gets to her feet as Sierra grabs her head and throws her over the top ropes. Denise lands on the apron. Sierra hits a sidekick causing her to hit the floor.

Crowd: 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Buzzzz!!!!

Take Five starts to play, Eric Weaver makes his way down with a mic on hand.

Eric: You know, Liam said the winner of this match will take on the TV Champion, the never said which one.

Eric gets on the apron.

Eric: Sorry Sierra but a free title shot is what I'm here for.

Chad: I can't believe Eric is getting in this match. Eric tosses the microphone in the ring. Eric hopes over the top ropes... Sierra walks over and bitch slaps Eric!

Gena: That was a pimp slap and the fans begin the 10 count as Sierra has got rid of wait Sierra picks up the microphone Eric tossed in the ring.

Sierra Williams: So much for the easy title match, now get your ass to the back before I really make you look stupid.

Eric brushes her off and turns around to walk up the rampway.

Crowd: 10... 9... 8...

Gena: Good for Sierra, how dare Eric enter this match!

Crowd: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Buzzzzz!!!!

Blame Canada By Robin Williams starts to play.

Chad: Oh no, Melissa turns around, take off that Canada sucks t shirt.

Gena: It's like she wants to piss off Sierra more then she already is. Melissa gets on the apron and points at her shirt for Sierra to take a good look at it!

Chad: I always thought this but this very moment in time makes it official. Melissa Ruin has more guts than anyone on earth to provoke Sierra Williams in the ring!

Gena: Melissa gets in the ring and takes off her shirt to reveal a maple leaf inside a censored sign! Melissa balls up the shirt and throws it at Sierra.

Chad: The shirt legs by her foot as Melissa charges at her. Sierra kicks the shirt and it flies hitting Melissa in the nose. Melissa shakes it off but gets nails in the jaw with a spinning heel kick!

Gena: Sierra picks up the t-shirt as Melissa gets on all fours trying to get to her feet. Sierra takes a step back giving Melissa some room. Melissa gets up angry and charges with a left hook. Sierra wraps Melissa's left arm with the t-shirt then drops Melissa with an over the shoulder judo drop!

Chad: Sierra keeps the arm wrapped up and swings it around Melissa's right shoulder. Sierra takes her free hand between Melissa's arm and neck to apply a choke. Melissa screams in pain, Sierra drags Melissa to the ropes then lets go of Melissa's head. Sierra head butts her then lifts her over the top ropes letting go of the t-shirt.

Crowd: 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Buzzzz!!!

Ecstasy of Gold by Ennio Morricone (Remix) starts to play.

Gena: The crowd cheers loudly as Kelli Torres comes out from behind the curtains.

Chad: Okay, I think it's safe to say that this is the first time a wrestler who is Canadian and Mexican has ever taken on someone who is Puerto Rican, Chinese, Japanese, and Australian.

Gena: Talk about a match with a lot of international appeal to it!  

Chad: Kelli makes her way to the ring and slides in. Sierra stands in the corner giving Kelli all the space she needs.

Gena: Kelli walks to the middle of the ring with her fist out for a tap of respect. Sierra walks over and gives Kelli and hard fist bump instead. Kelli nods as the two start trading punches, both land a solid hook... Sierra is down with a haymaker to the jaw!

Chad: Kelli grabs Sierra and tries to lift her up... Kelli lets go as she realizes she just knocked out Sierra with that punch. Kelli goes for the cover...No small package by Sierra as she was playing possum!

One...
Two...

Gena: Kelli kicks out, both ladies get to there feet. Sierra points to her head letting Kelli know she has the better wrestling IQ in the ring! Kelli gets her foot up but keeps it up in the air as Sierra takes a step back. Kelli jumps and flips as she switches feet in midair going for a spinning kick that misses as Sierra takes two steps back. Kelli jumps forward at her again Sierra takes a step forward and baseball slides under Kelli to avoid getting cornered!

Chad: Sierra gets back to her feet but eats a Get Stuffed Drongo! (superkick) From out of nowhere! Kelli goes for the pin!

One...
two...
Thr...

Gena: Sierra kicks out! Kelli slaps the mat thinking she had her. Kelli grabs Sierra's arm and gets on top of her... Kelli sets up for Se Acabo! (Kimura Lock)

Chad: Sierra sees it coming and starts laying Kelli with some short jabs to the temple to counter the hold! Kelli gets it locked in as Sierra starts laying in more shots to the back of Kelli's head!

Gena: Sierra is trapped in the middle of the ring! She yells as the pain as Kelli bends the elbow. Sierra lats a shot to Kelli's ribs. Kelli loses the hold as the rib shot really did a number... Sierra hits another rib shot then another. Kelli lets go of the Kimura Lock. Sierra lays in another shot to the rib.

Chad: Kelli holds on to her rib as Sierra kicks Kelli away to make space between them. Kelli gets up first holding her rib. Kelli tries to kick Sierra but Sierra side steps then counters with a hard stiff Martial Arts kick to the ribs!

Gena: Kelli goes down holding her ribs, Sierra grabs Kelli's legs, she puts her foot between Kelli's and wraps them up as she turns the two around for her Sharpshooter!!!

Chad: That didn't take long as Kelli quickly taps out. Sierra lets go and walks away as Kelli holds on to her ribs.

Crowd: 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Buzzzz!!!!

La Rage by Keny Arkana starts to play. The crowd looks on wondering who this can be as this is a theme song never heard before. As the song kicks in we hear a chant in french. The beat fully kicks in as do the lyrics. The crowd pops loudly as they see Le Coven member Jenifer Lacroix come from behind the curtain.

Chad: The crowd is going nuts as this just got interesting! Jenifer is not just going for the TV title, she is risking her undefeated streak by entering this match!

Gena: Jenifer runs down the ramp and jumps high landing on the apron. Jenifer jumps over the top ropes to enter the ring.

Chad: Jenifer runs at Sierra, Sierra tries to grab Jenifer but Jenifer bends all the way down while lifting her left foot hitting Sierra with, with, shit some kind of kung fu back kick, sorry everyone, I'm not up on all these kung fu strikes but it looked sick!

Gena: Sierra stumbles over tot he ropes as she didn't expect that. Jenifer straightens herself up as Sierra shakes off the cobwebs from that kick. Jenifer grabs Sierra and sends her tot he ropes. Sierra jumps on the middle ropes and goes for Air Canada! (Moonsault)

Chad: Jenifer catches Sierra in the air and counters Air Canada with a power slam! Sierra has to be done, she's gone through a few wrestlers already before facing Jenifer.

Gena: Please don't count Eric Weaver on that list.

Chad: You have to, he entered and got pimped slapped out the ring.

Gena: Jenifer grabs Sierra but I think Sierra is knocked out this time and she's not playing possum.

Chad: Jenifer lets go of Sierra, Jenifer grabs Sierra nose and holds it shut! Sierra quickly reacts, so she was playing possum!

Gena: Jenifer lets go of Sierra's nose then sideswipes Sierra nose with her elbow!

Chad: Jenifer goes for an open hand strike but Sierra blocks it. Sierra gets her feet up and bends them to get them to wrap around Jenifer's head. Jenifer throws Sierra legs off of her.

Gena: The space between them allows the two to get back to there feet. Jenifer smirks at Sierra unimpressed with her. Sierra takes exception to Jenifer's smirk as she charges at Jenifer...

Chad: Le Coven Bomb!!!! (Arn Anderson Spine Buster) Jenifer sits Sierra up and gets behind her for the Priestess Lock!!! (Rear naked Choke)

Gena: Okay, now Sierra looks knocked out!

Chad: I think your right as Jenifer has her in the middle of the ring motionless. The ref checks on Sierra but Sierra pops back to life but now sees she's in trouble!

Gena: The ref asks if she gives up but Sierra gives him the middle finger! Jenifer yells as she locks it in tight! Sierra tries to get out but is fading fast. The ref...

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Ringside medic is putting a stop to the match for Sierra safety as she is passed out for real this time.

Gena: Jenifer lets go of the hold as Dr. Smith slides in the ring to check on Sierra.

Chad: Sierra did great, too stubborn to just tap out she rather have an MMA like Jenifer choke her is not safe. Jenifer moved her hand in the spot needed to put her to sleep.

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen due to the match being stopped by Dr. Smith, your winner of this match by TKO Jenifer Lacroix!!!

SCWNetwork Exclusive Match
Jamie Staggs vs Jerry Cann

The cameras follow Jamie Staggs as he walks to the back, drenched in sweat.  He is immediately approached by Dev Khatri as he heads toward the SCU Backdrop with “Exclusive” logo over it.  He is breathing heavily as Dev pats him on the shoulder.

Dev:  You did amazing out there.  For anyone who missed the exclusive match between Jamie Staggs and Jerry Cann, this is a repeat we must all see.

Jamie:  I don’t like repeats.  It’s always like I’ve seen it before somewhere?

Dev blinks and nods his head.

Dev:  It started off with Jamie and Jerry locking up in the middle of the ring, a power struggle ensued.  Jerry won the battle of strength and backed Jamie into a corner.  He hit a few strikes to get Jamie down to the ground.  He locked on a Single Leg Boston Crab, but Jamie got to the ropes.

Jamie:  Sha I did!

Dev:  Jamie crawled under the ropes and to the outside.  Jerry tried for a Baseball Slide, but Jamie dodged it.  He grabbed a fan’s soda and dumped it on Jerry’s head.

Jamie:  I’m pretty sure it was spiked, because I got drunk just smelling Jerry.

Dev:  Jamie jumped on the barricade and hit a Senton to a standing Jerry.  After nearly getting counted out, Jamie got back inside of the ring.  He flew over the top onto Jerry, causing another near countout.  They get back to the ring, and Jerry grounds Jamie with the Cobra Clutch, but Jamie is somehow able to get a boot on the ropes.  Jerry tries to pick him up, and he’s tripped up on the ropes for The Graduation (Guillotine Leg Drop) for the cover!

Jamie raises his arms in the air and his eyes go wide.

Jamie:  I won!  Oh em fucking gee!  Dev, did you hear that I won my match against Jerry Cann?

Dev again blinks and nods his head.

Jamie:  Scro… I didn’t see that coming.  Let’s go out and get drinks to celebrate.

Dev:  Wait, so you want to hang out with me?  Let me text my mom and tell her I won’t be home after the show, and...

Jamie nods his head with a big smile on his face.  Dev pulls his phone out, and holds a finger up as he checks an unknown number text.  As soon as he opens it, he looks over and glares at Jamie.

Jamie:  Psych!  You just got Dick’d!

Dev:  But did you really have to say, and I quote, “Nobody wants to hang out with a nerd who plays… dunjenz n dragenz?  In “ur momz bazemint”?

Jamie:  Sorry, that’s supposed to say virgin nerd.  I was still catching my breath.  Maybe try smoking cigarettes and drinking like lots of beer and boning chicks and not living in your mom’s basement. Nerd.

Dev sighs and puts his phone away.  Jamie walks off laughing, but the audience feels for Dev as he sulks.  After Jamie is gone, Dev’s phone rings.

Dev:  Hey mom… What?  No, I didn’t get bullied again.  As a matter of fact, I’m going to… oh, you’re watching the show?  Yeah, just leave it in the microwave for me.  Love you too.  No, I will not call myself your little dingleberry!  Bye!

Dev shakes his head and scoffs as he tucks his phone back into his pocket.  He looks up at the camera.

Dev:  Why are you still recording?!

Dev turns around to storm off, only for Jamie to pull his pants down to reveal Dev’s tighty whities, and the audience laughs, shouting “DICK’D” as Jamie throws both fingers up into the air and we fade.

\'userVS\'user
SCU TV Title
Chanelle Blade vs Dahlia Rotten

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Television Championship!  Iiiiiintroducing first, the champion… from Leeds, England, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 285lb, she is… Dahlia Rotten!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.  Dahlia then separates and waits in her corner, handing off the TV Championship.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, from Bronx, NY standing at 5’7” and weighing in at 127lb, she is “Azz n’ Class”... Chanelle Marrrrrrtinezzzzzzzz!!!

“Red Lipstick” begins playing over the speakers as Chanelle comes out from behind the curtains. As the music picks up, Chanelle begins to “back it up” before she comes down the ring. She climbs onto the apron and does the splits as she twerks down to the ground. She climb underneath the bottom rope, continuing to shake it. She stands up and runs across the ring, running up a turnbuckle where she once again shakes it for a moment before stepping down to a standing position.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Dahlia and Chanelle meet up in the center of the ring.  They immediately tie up, but Chanelle gets behind Dahlia and clubs her back repeatedly.  She then brings Dahlia back for a German Suplex!

Gena:  That took some effort, and even the fans are shocked.  Chanelle gets to her feet and begins stomping wildly on Dahlia.  She picks Dahlia off of the mat and sends her into the ropes.

Chad:  As Dahlia comes back, Chanelle tries for a Crescent Kick, but Dahlia catches her leg and sweeps her off of her feet.  She drops an elbow, but Chanelle moves out of the way.  

Gena:  She gets up from the mat before Dahlia and she climbs on Dahlia’s back.  She drops down across her back and stands up, repeating this four more times.  She wraps her arms around Dahlia’s neck.

Chad:  She rolls Dahlia over as she talks trash to Dahlia.  She locks on a Triangle Chokehold, letting her know that the TV Title is coming home with her tonight.  Dahlia shakes her head and wiggles around.

Gena:  Chanelle goes along with Dahlia until Dahlia manages to bridge into a pin attempt on Chanelle, pushing all of her weight back!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  As Chanelle kicks out, Dahlia holds her down as she gets to her feet first.  She drags Chanelle up and plants her down with a Scoop Slam.  She hits a Standing Splash to Chanelle, and then hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Chanelle holds onto her stomach and rolls over.  Dahlia uses this opportunity to lock on a Camel Clutch to Chanelle.  Chanelle shouts out in agony before using her arm strength to climb to the ropes, grabbing on.

Chad:  Dahlia doesn’t want to let go.  She holds on until the referee begins counting.

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  She lets go of the hold.  She goes to pick Chanelle up, but Chanelle trips Dahlia up and begins stomping and clubbing wildly.  She picks Dahlia up and goes for an Irish Whip.

Gena:  Dahlia reverses it, but Chanelle bounces off of the ropes and hits a Rear View!  Dahlia stumbles into the corner.  Chanelle hits a Dropkick.  She backs up and charges forward for Ridin’ Yo Face (Bronco Buster)...

Chad:  But Torielle Jackson smashes her over the head with a steel chair!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via disqualification… Chanelle Martinez!  However, still your TV Champion… Dahlia Rrrrrrrrrrrotten!!!

“Menage et trois” plays over the speakers as Torielle drags Chanelle out of the ring, stomping on her as Dahlia gets off of the mat and receives her TV belt.  She watches what is going on outside of the ring, and finds it better not to get involved, especially as security swarms the scene.  She takes her title to the back.

Earlier in the evening, we saw Torielle Jackson disrupt the SCU Television Championship match between Chanelle Martinez-Blade and Dahlia Rotten.  Chanelle was about to hit her signature move when Torielle Jackson came out of nowhere and clobbered Chanelle with a chair.  We watch the replay before fading in to see Torielle standing by with Marissa Henry.  Torielle bites at her bottom lip looking a little upset by what she just saw.  Marissa extends a hand to shake, and Torielle accepts it.

Marissa:  Thank you for joining us, Torielle.  We’ve all been curious as to why you felt the need to attack Chanelle last week during your “Ask Me Anything” segment, only to turn around this week and attack Chanelle again?  Can you provide any insight into why “The Classy One” would commit such… well, unclassy acts?

Torielle:  Well…

Torielle tries to think about it as her voice crackles slightly.  She looks up at the ceiling for a second before sighing and looking back to Marissa.

Torielle:  Truth is, I am “The Classy One”.  I set up a certain expectation of myself.  That is my best self.  I train hard.  I work hard.  I play hard.  I am hard.  I deserve at least a little respect for what I do.  Am I out there winning championships?  Sadly, no.  Am I living the dream life of a wrestler?  No, I’m not.  I might be known for being classy, but I am human.  We all make mistakes.  Etiquette and proper manners can only go so far when one is disrespected so harshly, and by someone who used to be your best friend.

Torielle purses her lips as she tries to think of the best way to phrase things.  Instead, she pulls over a rolling chalk board.  She draws two stick figures, except one is rather plump on the bottom half.  Above it, she writes “Azz n’ Class”.

Torielle:  As I’m sure you know, Marissa, but some of the fans might not know, Chanelle and I used to be part of a tag team known as Azz n’ Class.  We were in SCW for years, and used to get calls to come in to be enhancement talent.  It was where her long time career landed her, and where mine began.  We had fun times.  We travelled the world.  It was great.  Until Chanelle forgot who she was.  She joined up with…

Torielle draws an arrow and then draws two crude skeletons with long hair.  She writes “Nobility” above it.

Torielle:  Angel Kash, and Melissa Ruin.  Now don’t get me wrong.  I’ve hung out with Debbi and Stacy Ruin and they’re cool chicks.  But Melissa is a chip right off Angel’s shoulders.  Suddenly, my best friend wasn’t good enough for me.  She was married, had her little white girl click.  She forgot her roots, and where we landed.  Then, one little call from Celeste North, and I came for a one time appearance.  We were gonna settle our differences, and I was going to make her remember who she was, and who she could be.  But after I signed my contract, she lawyered me out of that opportunity.  I said “Cool.  Let me do me then.”  And I was.  Came close to snatching that title from under Sister Esther’s nose, surprising everybody with my long legs by taking out Shannon Middlebrooks.  Didn’t quite make it, but it was my big break.  I was so honored to be picked as the second “Ask Me Anything” star.  Then, Chanelle had to try to taunt me from afar.  Make me look like a punk.  My human really came out of me then, cause I marched down them halls, and I snatched a bitch up by her plastic fiber weave and gave her something for her troubles.

Torielle drags a picture of a hand grabbing Chanelle’s contorted face’s hair.  She writes “Cheap ass weave” above it.

Torielle:  I told her where to find me.  She didn’t respond.  Then she come out here tonight talkin’ she gonna put me down?  Yeah, how did that turn out, Chan?  Not so good, huh?  Yeah, we saw that.  I felt like I had to get your attention somehow, remind you that I’m still here, and that I’m still ready to fight you.  Don’t make me remind you a third time, chickie.  Now, December 2 Dismember is right around the corner, and I’m sure the fans would love to see a clash of Azz… and Class… That is, if you ain’t too afraid, gurl…

Torielle winks and then she drops the mic right into Marissa’s open hand before she walks off, leaving the chalk board in plain sight for everyone to see.

Marissa:  There you have it.  The challenge has been laid out.  Will Chanelle Martinez-Blade accept the challenge?  We hope to hear next week.

Fade.

Javier Gonzalez is not at all happy as he walks through the halls of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.  His face says a million things, hinting at anger, rage, redemption, bloodlust.  He doesn’t say a word until he reaches Gemma Frost standing in the hallway, talking with Gail Weston.  Javi gives her a glare, and rather than smarting off to him, she just chuckles to Gemma and waves goodbye.  Gemma turns around and rolls her eyes at Javi.

Gemma:  I guess you want an interview about how the Staggs’ embarrassed you last week?

Javi shakes his head and tilts her back, planting a kiss on her lips, which catches her by surprise.  She flails her arms for a second before wrapping her arm around his neck and falling under his passionate spell.  He lets her go, leaving her wanting more as she bites at her bottom lip.

Javier:  That’s how a real man does it.

Gemma holds onto her chest to stop her heart from beating out of it.  She comes around and picks up a microphone, bringing it to her lips.

Gemma:  Ay, papi.  Everyone is wanting to know, what the hell was that all about?  Care to share?

Javier:  What that was about?  You mean the way my eyes danced into your soul for one brief moment, searching out that locked away lust, then rather than storming it like a baboon, I gently caressed it, nurtured it, felt it flourish within my hands?

Gemma nods her head, trying to catch her breath still.  Javi rubs his chin as he looks at her.

Javier:  You’re nothing special.  You were just an example of the depths I will sink to so that I can prove any point I want, mami.  My sexuality is no one’s business but my own and who I choose to share it with.  Man, woman, trans-man, trans-woman, gender queer.  It does not matter.  What does matter is the fact that I am no ashamed of any part of who I am.

Gemma:  Well, I guess that makes sense.

Javier:  Of course it does.  What does not make sense though is how Tad Ezra can sit back and let his top star get treated.  Does he have no fucking pride, vata?  Does he not see that letting his greatest talent get pants’ed, gang attacked by three of the Staggs’ family is bad for business?

Gemma shrugs her shoulders in response.

Javier:  Now I look like a fucking joke, gringa!  I look like an idioto, and I don’t appreciate that at all.  I am smarter, more talented, better looking in and out of the ring, and the best thing SCU is ever going to see, and that’s including your little fuck buddy, Stewart Mason.

Gemma:  Talking about sexuality being none of anybody’s business…

Javier:  It doesn’t matter.  You don’t matter.  That slob gobbling up nachos in the front row doesn’t matter.  That camera guy who is confined to the boiler room for stupid fucking Le Coven segments doesn’t matter.  Just like Tim and Alexis Staggs don’t matter.  They might as well stayed at home with their cum pet this week, because now, little DJ gonna be sitting at home watching his mommy and daddy getting double treated by the Underground Champions.  Ain’t no good luck bruja shit from Celeste gonna work.  Ain’t no pissed off Priestess Lock from Jenifer gonna stop it.  It’s just the facts.  And every bone in my body hopes that Tad did this on purpose to make it up to me for letting me look like a fucking fool last week without sending his precious security team to stop it.

Gemma:  Actually, they did come and break it up.

Javi glares at Gemma as if to tell her to shut the fuck up.

Javier:  The damage was already done.

Gemma:  Correct me if I’m wrong, but did you not instigate that “damage”?

Javi looks at Gemma, trying to find a way to snake out of that  He stumbles on his words for a second before Gemma winks at him to add insult to injury.

Javier:  All I did was demand the attention I deserve.  Can’t blame a top tier talent for that, mami.  Just know ahead of time that your Underground Champions will make the Staggs’ pay.  But let Veronica be warned that if she fucks this up for me, all bets are off.  She will get treated too.

Gemma:  Classy…

Javi shrugs and then sheds his robe, letting it be known that he’s ready for the fight and he heads toward the curtains.

\'user\'user
VS
\'user\'user
Main Event
Tim Staggs and Alexis Staggs vs Veronica Taylor and Javier Gonzalez

Liam:  The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall!

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Liam: From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. As, she then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

"Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the crowd now cheers her on.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5'5" and weighing in at 120lb, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

She looks around the crowd and smiles before she starts making her way to the ring, high fiving and slapping hands along the way. Once to the ring she slides in under the bottom rope and jumps back to her feet. She jumps up to the second turnbuckle, throwing her hands in the air to another round of cheering from the crowd before she jumps back down as her music dies down. She stares back towards the entrance as she stares across the ring at her opponents.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, standing at 6'3" and weighing in at 195lb, he is... "The Nobody" Tim Staaaaaaaaaaggs!!!

The lights in the arena go out as the beat to "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers. As the electric organ picks up, a red light flashes across the screen as random faces begin to show on the screen. Then, a man in a white Bad Boys hooded jacket, and a black mask, steps out onto the stage, pausing as he looks down at the ground. As the music picks up, the figure pulls his hood back, yanking his mask off to reveal Tim Staggs. He jumps onto the ring apron, focused as he steps through the ropes. He paces back and forth, and the lights turn up some as he looks up. He then removes his jacket and tears away his black pants to reveal his wrestling outfit. He jogs backward and rests in one of the far corners, sinking down to a seated position as he contemplates.  He rises up and begins talking strategy with Alexis.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Alexis and Veronica are set to start things off.  They approach the center of the ring, until Veronica jogs backward and tag in Javi?  Alexis shakes her head and sneers as she turns around to walk back to Tim, tagging him in.

Chad:  Unlike the ladies, Javi and Tim charge at one another.  Javi nails a left hook, and Tim hands Javi a right jab.  Javi gets an uppercut, and Tim takes it, giving back a left cross that hits Javi right in the jaw.

Gena:  Javi holds onto his jaw and spins around.  He starts to walk off, but Tim drags him back, and Javi spins right around and pokes him in the eye!  Javi quickly wraps his arms around Tim’s neck and hits a Russian Leg Sweep!

Chad:  He crawls on top of Tim and begins hitting him from every direction imaginable, showing off his time as the SCU Combat Champion under the Ahuevo mask.  Javi is “treating” Tim as Tim tries his best to block the hits.

Gena:  Alexis enters the ring and claws Javi, forehead to the back of his neck, and draws a bit of blood in the process!  Javi stops long enough for Tim to kick Javi off of him and he gets up, dragging Javi to his feet.

Chad:  Tim whips Javi into the ropes, and as he rebounds, he and Alexis nail him with a Hip Toss.  Veronica shouts at Javi from the ropes, and Alexis welcomes her inside, but Veronica waves her off.

Gena:  Tim now takes his turn hammering away at Javi, a flurry of fists coming at him from every which way.  However, after several good hits, Javi is able to work his knees up to push Tim back enough to get kicked in the chest.

Chad:  Javi whips Tim into the ropes, following up quickly with a knee to the stomach.  He then whips Tim to the opposite ropes and treats him the same way.  Javi points over to Alexis and invites her in.

Gena:  Alexis sticks her hand out for the tag, and Javi throws Tim in her direction.  Tim tries to stop himself, but Alexis tags herself in and climbs inside.  The crowd roars in approval as she walks up toward Javi.

Chad:  Javi points to the trickles of blood on his forehead and mutters something that Alexis doesn’t like.  She hauls off and slaps the every living fuck out of him for it!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Gena:  Alexis begins clubbing away at Javi, but Javi is quick to grab her arm and he twists and glares down at her.  She spits in his face, and Javi whips Alexis over onto her side and wrenches her arm, making an example out of her.

Chad:  Tim gets inside of the ring and punches Javi, but he refuses to let go.  Javi kicks Tim in the stomach and twists Alexis’ arm harder.  He lets Tim know that if he gets any closer, he will snap her arm.

Gena:  Tim holds his arm up in surrender, as Alexis tells Tim to fuck Javi up.  Tim steps back and then exits the ring.  Javi drags Alexis to the center of the ring and asks if she gives up, but she shakes her head.

Chad:  Javi stomps on Alexis.  He is drawing in the bad guy heat really strong, and Veronica is cheering him on, welcoming it herself.  However, Javi stops and tags Veronica in, forcing her into the match.

Javier:  You can’t leech off me this whole match, mami.  Go do some damage.

Gena:  Veronica protests, but Javi steps to the outside.  He stands on the apron until she tags him right back in.  Javi glares at her and steps inside of the ring.  He looks at Alexis, who is favoring her arm, and he instantly chops Veronica to tag her into the match!

Chad:  Veronica stumbles and Javi drops down to stand on the outside.  He points across the ring to Tim and Alexis and continues to tell her to handle hers.  Veronica points to the apron, demanding that Javi get back up and tag back in.

Gena:  Alexis seizes the opportunity to roll Veronica up into a pin, gripping the tights!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners via pinfall… Alexis and Tim Staggs!!!

No sooner than Liam announces the winners, Javi storms back inside of the ring and takes Tim out with a Tornado DDT.  He whips Alexis around and drops her with a Spinning Heel Kick, and the fans all boo loudly.  Javi then grabs Veronica off of the mat and holds her in as the lights go down.  The crowd goes to a murmur as they wonder out loud, their confusion coming through.  Suddenly, a loud siren goes off, not once, not twice, but three times.  A blue screen takes over the Sin City Tron with the word “GRIME” on the screen.  An automated female voice comes over the speakers.

“This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Purge, sanctioned by the Sin City Collective. Weapons of barbed wire and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. However, no weapons are restricted. Management members have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all attacks, will be legal until otherwise announced. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until the Purge concludes. Blessed by the GRIME, a revolution reborn. May mercy be with you all.”

The sirens blare three more times until the lights come on.  Ve
r