Author Topic: SCU Results Ep 40  (Read 3073 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 40
« on: November 15, 2019, 05:36:29 AM »

\'user

Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas, Nevada
November 14th, 2019
Segments due November 13th, 2019

SCU Underground Ep 40 will be live in front of the United States Air Force military as SCU teams up with the 99th Air Base Wing to host this event for the

United States Air Force Warfare Center
57th Wing
505th Command and Control Wing
563d Rescue Group
926th Wing
820th RED HORSE Squadron

The scene opens backstage at SCU Underground where we see one of SCU’s recent signings “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos leaning against a wall and checking her phone though her body language suggests that she has a lot on her mind.

HB: Hey girlfriend!

Ariana looks up and grins when she sees her best friend and fellow GO Gym graduate HB Carter walking up to her, the two share a quick hug before Ariana puts her phone away.

HB: Can you believe the comments from Gianni and Veronica on Twitter? I think she’s jealous!

Ariana: Yeah, especially when you made for a hotter Veronica Taylor than she ever was!

Carter lets out a hearty laugh at Ariana’s comment before noticing her body language.

HB: Something’s bothering you, isn’t it?

Ariana: That obvious? Since my conversation with Jessie at last week’s show, I’ve been doubting myself.

HB: Why? You won your singles debut!

Ariana: I know! Problem is, I’m worried that Jessie might be right, about dropping the Nice Girl schtick and becoming a total…….well, you know.

HB: Why didn’t you mention this in the car?

Ariana: Because I put it out of my mind at the time, but the doubt started to creep back in after I watched that convo during Jessie’s promo last week.

HB: Honey, listen to me, we both saw how far Jessie’s attitude got her with the bosses and the other Bombshells, just be yourself! It’s gotten you this far! And I’m sure you’ll beat Angel of Filth tonight!

Ariana: Your right! Thanks Carter, I never should’ve doubted myself, now I think we both have matches to prepare for!

Carter and Ariana walk off as the scene fades.

The camera opens up in the parking lot to the Air Force Base. A limo pulls up and comes to a stop and the driver steps out, walking to the right side of the back of the limo. He opens the door, and out steps a fiery red-head, wearing a short skirt, ripped fishnet stockings and a pink top. She has a look that means business as she starts making her way into the venue.

As she walks inside, she’s quickly met with backstage interviewer Gemma Frost, microphone ready in hand.

Gemma: Hey! I recognize you! Aren’t you one of Declan Black’s girls?!

The red head stops, looks at Gemma and nods, though she does so without a smile.

Gemma: Nova right?

Nova: I’m more than just one of Declan’s girls, but yeah that’s me.

Gemma nods with a grin.

Gemma: You used to be a wrestler, too, right? What brings you to SCU?!

Nova grins back and shrugs.

Nova: I see someone doesn’t pay attention to Twitter. You see, I had to check this place out. I had to come here and keep my eye on a certain filthy little angel that had to stick her nose where it doesn’t belong.

Gemma: Angel of Filth?! You sure you want to mess with her?

Nova nods confidently.

Nova: Oh, I’m sure. That...thing...does not intimidate me. And now because of her, I have to deal with an even bigger issue. So...I’m here to study her. To see what makes her tick. To see what she’s all about.

Gemma: And then what? You’re not even contracted to Undergound…

Nova leans in closer, grinning even wider.

Nova: Not yet anyway…

She winks at Gemma and then pats the interviewer on the shoulder before heading on her way.

\'user Vs \'user

Helluva Bottom Carter vs John Blade

Liam:  The opening bout is scheduled for one fall!!!

"#1 Crush" by Garbage begins too play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Liam: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

Liam: And his opponent. From Boston, MA standing at 6’1 and weighing in at 251lb, he is… John Martinez-Blaaaaaaaaaaade!!!

John Blade’s music begins to play as he walks out on stage. He talks to the camera man and bounces a little. He holds up his “Never Give Up” logo flag and tosses it to the fans. He salutes and runs straight down towards the ring. He bounces off the ropes side to side and he holds up his “Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect” shirt. He takes off his hat and tosses his shirt to the fans and hands his Chain to the ref to begin to fight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Carter immediately rushes up on Blade, and then turns around and wraps Blade’s arms around him!

Crowd:  Hahahahaha!

Chad:  Blade squeezes tightly, oblivious to what Carter is throwing down.  He goes for a Belly to Back Suplex, but Carter drops his weight to the ground.

Gena:  Blade uses his strength to lift Carter up and to the side with a Wheelbarrow Suplex.  Carter shakes off the cobwebs and then blows Blade a kiss.

Chad:  That got a confused look from Blade.  Carter gets back to his feet and slaps at his knees, motioning for Blade to come at him.  As Blade gets close, Carter gets a Drop Toe Hold.

Gena:  Across the middle ropes.  Carter bounces off of the ropes and leaps over the top in a Guillotine Drop.  He wiggles a bit on the back of Blade’s head.

Chad:  After Carter gets back in the ring, Blade falls inside of the ring.  Blade gets up from the mat, touching at his throat a bit before shaking his head to get back in the game.

Gena:  Carter charges Blade, who lifts him up into a Pop Up Powerbomb, but Carter holds the back of Blade’s head and gyrates in his face!

Crowd:  Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!

Chad:  Carter goes for a Hurricanrana, but Blade holds on and drops down into a Powerbomb Pin Combo!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Carter rolls back and before Blade can get to his hands and knees, Carter hits him with a Rear View, twerking!  Blade must feel right at home now!

Chad:  Chanelle’s much more plump in the backyard, but a man knows what a man wants!

Gena:  You sound like you’re talking from experience.

Chad:  Oh obviously, darling.  Note my sarcasm.

Gena:  That didn’t sound sarcastic at all though!

Chad:  Carter drops down on Blade’s face and holds onto his legs for the pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Blade pulls himself out of that manhole and continues to fight!  As Carter gets to his feet, Blade hits a forearm to the face!  Carter pops back up, only to get another forearm to the face.

Chad:  And another!  And another!  Carter stays down this time as Blade sweeps off his shoulders, looking at his fist, gives a roll of the chesticles, and down with a Dropping Fist to the face!  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Carter won’t let a good man keep him down.  Boy is might be a bottom, but I hear he prefers to be on top!

Chad:  As Blade gets up, he lifts Carter up for the Blade Breaker, but Carter slides down his back, and buries his face out back!  Love it when a bottom shares the love!

Gena:  Blade feels himself losing balance, and Carter flips him back and crosses over into a 69 Pin position!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  This gratuitous display of homoeroticism gets to continue!  Blade don’t want no part of this, but a hardcore bottom like Carter will keep on backing it up!

Gena:  Carter comes out of nowhere and catches Blade with the Passion Fruit (S.O.S.)!  He thinks about making the pin, but no!  He climbs to the top ropes and flips off with the Fruit Fly (Corkscrew shooting star press)!!!  69 Pin again!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Helluva Bottom Carrrrterrrrrr!!!

“#1 Crush” by Garbage plays over the speakers as Carter leaps up to celebrate.  After a bit of a limp, Carter bounces up and down with his hands in the air.  The crowd cheers for the match both men just put on.  Carter exits the ring, and finds a handsome soldier in the front row.  Carter shakes hands with the man, who then pulls Carter’s hand in for a kiss.  Carter gasps and then holds a finger up to his lips to say “Shhhhhh”.  The soldier laughs and shouts “Don’t ask, don’t tell don’t fly no more, sweetie!”  Carter shrugs and leaps into his arms as the crowd cheers even more loudly.  The soldier holds onto Carter for a moment as Carter raises his arms up once more in victory, and we fade elsewhere.

Backstage at the Nellis Air Force Base, the curtains are thrown open at the gorilla position and the victorious Helluva Bottom Carter steps backstage, glistening with perspiration and his body banged up and sore from the hard-fought match. Meeting him is the jubilant figure of his bestie, fellow SCU rookie and GO Alumni, Ariana Angelos. Her face is beaming with pride as she jumps up and down in excitement to greet him and seeing her, Carter’s face breaks out into a smile and the two close friends embrace in a fierce hug, both jumping up and down.

HB:  Ow! Ow! Ow!

Ariana: Are you okay?

HB:  Yeah, just sore! And not in the fun way! Hitting that guy was like hitting a brick wall and bouncing right off!

Ariana: But you won!

Carter has a cheesy little grin on his face.

HB:  I know, I did! Didn’t I?

The two buddies start jumping up and down again when approached by Gemma Frost.

Gemma: Carter, congratulations! Two back to back wins, and this one was against on of the cornerstones of the men’s division, John Blade! Your match just ended and many are already calling it an upset.

HB:  Thanks! That guy … wow! And I mean that in every sense of the word!

Ariana just rolls her eyes, bemused at her buddy’s man-hungry ways and opinions.

HB:  I know I’m just getting started but upset? Ehhh! We are talking about a graduate of Gabriel and Odette’s academy! Both Ari and myself here. I know I have a long way to go but let’s face it; GO only puts out the best, and Helluva Bottom Carter loves to put out.

Gemma: And Ariana has her own match coming up next, but after this win, hat’s next for Helluva Bottom Carter?

HB:  What’s next? Are you kidding? Did you not get the news? Ari here and I are going to be in California in two weeks and we’re challenging London Underground for the SCW World Mixed Tag Team Championships!

A declaration that is met with more excitement on Carter’s part than Ariana herself.

HB:  And when we win? That just means what I said on Twitter is going to be right. I’m going to win a title faster than anyone from the GO Gym, including Fenris!

Ariana: Carter, we talked about…

Carter waves way her concern.

HB:  I know, I know. But Fenris isn’t anywhere around and I’m not… what?

Carter takes notice of Ariana and Gemma’s eyes widening as they look at something behind him, just off-camera. The camera angle shifts just enough to see the former SCW World Champion Fenris standing right behind Carter! The crowd watching on the SCU-Tron explodes in cheers as the Icelandic Superstar stares down at his fellow graduate with an expression that screams even more annoyance than is his usual.

Ariana: Carter…

She squeaks and points behind him and Carter turns around and starts, his eyes opening wide and despite his bravado, he swallows hard.

Fenris: Go on.

He takes a step closer and despite himself, Carter takes a step back, almost bumping into Ariana and Gemma.

Fenris: Say it again!

HB:  I-I’m not afraid of you!

Fenris’s eyebrows rise and he nods.

Fenris: Oh you’re not afraid?

HB:  Uh huh!

Fenris: You’re sure?

Fenris: You’re positive?

Fenris: You thought about it?

Fenris: It’s in your mind?

Fenris suddenly lunges and Carter screams and takes off in a mad sprint with Fenris hot on his heels, chasing him right off camera and through the backstage of the building!

The camera moves backstage to the boiler room area.  However, instead of the usual candles and altar, we see nothing but a single lightbulb with a string dangling from it.  We hear the sounds of desperate screams off in the far distance, and the sounds of demons cackling and scratching their way closer.  Underneath all of that is a small hint of footsteps getting closer.  The shadow from the light shows off a ghastly beast shape until Angel of Filth appears under the light, her dark hair and make up glimmering underneath it.

Filth:  Sin City Underground is a good, wholesome family show.  Sure, there are graphic displays of violence, blood, weapons, intergender violence, but isn’t that just wrestling today?

Filth kneels down on the dirty boiler room floor and looks up at the camera.

Filth:  I could have gone to any wrestling promotion and done what I do now.  I could have amassed great fortune doing it too.  Instead, I chose to go Underground, because I was promised an edgier product.  I was promised that my desire for filth, sleaze, dirty, gritty, grime… would be fulfilled here.  I was lied to.

Filth shakes her head and sighs.  Her midnight dark eyes show no sign of the light just above her as she continues to look up.

Filth:  Sure, we have gratuitous shots of man ass and bush, but that’s not enough.  I need to see humans at their most heinous, most vile and disgusting selves.  I don’t need to see beauty queens running around saying “Oh look how pretty I am.  Look how good I look in the next to nothing I’m wearing.”

Filth puts on a disgustingly sweet sounding voice as her face contorts into an expression as if she’d just sucked on a lemon.

Filth:  Again, that could be anywhere.  I already know that the boss is not happy.  I am not happy.  I’m downright repulsed by the zealous Good Shepherds, spreading their wholesome censorship.  The pure ignorance of Veronica Taylor, Angel Kash, Valentina, Kandy Kaine, Jamie Staggs, Dax Beckett, just to name a few.  But what gets me the most?  The potential in most, wasted.  I nearly gave up.  My contract expires on December 25th.

Filth gags.

Filth:  But when I got to have a face to face meeting with the ingenious owner of SCU, when I cast my eyes upon their face for the first time, and the knowledge hit me.  I wept.  I got down on my knees, and I sobbed right into the pants of their crotch.  I bent down and licked their boots, and I prayed to them.  I prayed that they would bring me what I so desired.  They then told me that both our prayers would be answered that day.  They asked me to be tasked with bringing the filth out of those with potential.  They begged me cast out the good, to turn them rotten.  I was then overcome by joy.  It was all clear as day.  It is what I was put on this earth to do.  So it is my promise, that starting tonight, I will be making each and every show just a little more shittier.  If I haven’t made at least one person throw up, then I will not have done my job, and I will go home and atone, and think of ways to make it worse the following week.  The army will rise, and filth will overtake this God forsaken place.

Filth lays on the floor and begins moving around in the dirt and soot with a smile on her face.

Filth:  That is my vision, my promise to you.

Filth moans as the light suddenly turns off above her and darkness overtakes the screen.

\'user Vs \'user

Ariana Angelos vs Angel of Filth

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Liam: And her opponent. Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Two angels inside of the ring right now, but nothing angelic is going to be happening between those ropes.

Chad:  Ariana had an impressive singles debut last week, but Angel of Filth is not known for being an easy opponent, especially after the words she said just before her match.

Gena:  Filth leans down and flicks her tongue at Ariana, who looks just a little put off by Filth.  Ariana moves forward at a slow and steady pace, and Filth waves her forward.

Chad:  As Ariana goes for a Clothesline, Filth ducks it and begins hitting kicks and knees to Ariana, forcing her into the corner.  Filth continues her assault, picking up the pace before stopping, belching in Ariana’s face, and then hitting a Pele Kick!

Gena:  Angel of Filth is right.  She’s disgusting, and we’ve been seeing a much more disgusting side of her lately.  She takes a few steps back as Ariana tries to compose herself.  Filth looks at her invisible watch and taps her foot.

Chad:  Ariana gets up to her feet, and she charges at Filth, giving another attempt at the quick attack, but Filth ducks out of the way.  She goes for a Yakuza style kick, but Ariana moves out of the way, grabs her foot, and sweeps her off her feet!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Ariana bounces off of the ropes and does a Somersault Split Leg Drop to Filth.  Ariana hooks the leg, but Filth kicks out before the count of one.  Ariana has impressive skills, but we’re forgetting that she’s still fresh out of wrestling school.

Chad:  Ariana picks Filth up, and sizes her up as she jumps on her shoulders, looking for a Victory Roll, but Filth drops back in an Electric Chair Slam.  She turns over and pins Ariana’s shoulders down as she purposely aims drool at her face!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Ariana gets out of the pin, and out from under the strand of drool threatening to touch her *gag* face.  Disgusting!  Ariana is quick to Leapfrog over Filth and then she bounces off of the ropes, hitting a Dropkick right to Filth’s face.

Chad:  Sending the drool back where it belongs!  Ariana then goes to the ropes and leaps off with a Lionsault that connects.  She hooks Filth’s legs, both of them.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Ariana slaps the mat in frustration but does not give up.  She picks Filth up and sends her to the ropes, while bouncing off the opposite ropes.  She leaps up and plants Filth with a Tornado DDT!  She hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Filth is a former Underground Champion, and she won’t go down so easily.  Deep down, Ariana knows this, so she continues her attack.  She lifts Filth up and lands a Vertical Suplex, rolling through the lift Filth for yet another Vertical Suplex!

Gena:  Very impressive chain wrestling from Angelos tonight, and the troops are loving every damn second of it.  Ariana stops and waves to the fans as Filth lays out on the ground.

Chad:  The crowd is already responding well to the newcomer, and she is eating it up.  She continues to wave to the soldiers and fans.  She turns around and Filth trips her up, sending her to the outside of the ring.

Gena:  Filth sizes up the situation, and as Ariana gets to her feet, Filth nails a Baseball Slide right to her face!  Filth picks Ariana up and rolls her inside of the ring.  She makes the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Filth growls loudly as she mounts Ariana and begins throwing punch after punch.  Ariana blocks a few, but several make contact.  She then flips Filth over onto her back and begins hitting several of her own punches out of frustration!

Gena:  Ariana is not known for being a brawler, as Gabriel and Odette have stated.  But she’s showing that she can hold her own!  She gets off of Filth and picks her up.  She sends Filth into the corner, and goes for a Running Dropkick!

Chad:  But Filth moves out of the way and as Ariana lands, she is there to hit the Defibrillator (Coup De Gras).  She then rolls Ariana up, grabbing a handful of tights that the referee doesn’t see!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Angel of Filllllllthhhhhh!!!

“Killpop” plays over the speakers as Filth slides out of the ring.  She grabs onto her crotch in a cocky manner as she walks backward, sticking her tongue out as Ariana who protests the decision.  Ariana points to her crumpled tights and then to Filth.  Filth just licks at her black lips as black liquid begins pouring out of her mouth in a disgustingly graceful sort of way.  Filth waves at Ariana before turning around and sauntering up the rampway.

As the camera switches back to ringside, the lights suddenly go out. The crowd goes silent, save for the curious chatter over what is going on. Moments later, the sound of rumbling thunder echoes throughout the venue, and a lightning bolt(?!) strikes near the video screen. The words “Coming Soon…” now display on the screen, and remain there for a few moments before the lights return, leaving everyone wondering.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen backstage holding his TV Title on his shoulder with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira to discuss his upcoming tag team match.

Hitamashii-I look forward to teaming with Underground champion Javier Gonzalez at SCU Underground episode 40 against the team of Eyesnsane and Mickey Carroll, whom have a history teaming together, whereas Javier and I do not.

Hitamashii smiles as he continues talking.

Hitamashii-People can talk about the lack of experience teaming may hinder Javier and I, but both of us are on a roll as of late, and I know for a fact that the two of us will continue our winning ways, and not let our inexperience of teaming together hurt us. Javier and I will do whatever it takes to show the roster how good we really are.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Eyesnsane and Mickey Carroll vs Kingingiseisha Shirasu and Javier Gonzalez  

Liam: This next match is a tag team match set for one fall!

The opening of "Amazing Grace" by Dropkick Murphys plays as Mickey pushes through the curtains. He pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and drops it on the ground, quickly putting it out as he marches back and forth across the stage.

Liam: Coming to the ring, with his partner Eyesnsane he is Mickey Carrrrrrrrrrrrolllllllllllll!!!

He looks from side to side, nodding his head at the cheers before pointing out into the audience, starting an powerful "Oi! Oi! Oi!" chant that really gets the crowd pumped. He dashes straight down the ramp where he leaps up and onto the ring apron. He paces back and forth, stomping along to the beat of the music before climbing inside. He looks up at the ceiling and then signals the trinity, kissing his fingers and then pointing up as he waits for his opponent.

Liam: And their opponents!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos.

Liam: First on the way to the ring from Hijemi, Japan, he is your Television Champion… Hitamashii!!!

Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is the SCU Underground Champion!!!!! Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Mickey and Javi start things off. The Javi smirks and mouths off to Mickey and Eyesnsane. Mickey turns to look at Eyes, the two make a tag. Eyesnsane runs as Javi, Javi goes for a dropkick but Eyes drops and slides under him as Mickey charges in. Javi gets to his feet only to eat a clothesline from Mickey!

Gena: Hitamashii gets in the ring and grans Eyes from behind drooping him with an Inverted DDT! Mickey and Hitamashii tie-up but the ref gets between them and orders them out the ring. Javi meanwhile grabs Eyesnsane and gets him to his feet.

Chad: Javi hits Eyesnsane in the chest with a hard chop. Javi goes for a second but gets caught with an elbow to the face by Eyesnsane! Javi stumbles back as Eyesnsane comes in with another elbow to the jaw of the Underground Champion.

Gena: Eyesnsane rushes in again and tackles Javi to the mat. Eyesnsane nails an elbow to the forehead. Hitamashii gets in the ring as does Mickey. Hitamashii hits Eyes in the back of the head with a missile dropkick! Mickey grabs on to Hitamashii but the ref gets in the middle of them to orders them out the ring.

Chad: Javi and Eyesnsane get to there feet. Eyes grabs Javi arm but Javi jumps towards Eyes hitting him with a flying headbutt!!! Javi kicks Eyes in the gut then plants him with a DDT!

Gena: Javi goes for a cover!

One...
Two...

Chad: Eyesnsane kicks out at two, Javi gets to his feet and helps Eyesnsane to his. Javi goes for his Spinning Heel Kick but Eyesnsane ducks and runs for her corner to tag in Mickey Carroll!

Gena: Mickey gets in the ring, Javi runs towards him and hits a running dropkick. Mickey hits the ropes, he bounces off and charges at Javi with a clothesline. Javi ducks, Mickey keeps running to the other ropes but nails Hitamashii with a superman punch!

Chad: Hitamashii falls off the apron. Mickey and Javi tie up in the middle of the ring. Hitamashii slides in the ring and grabs Mickey. Mickey and Javi break the tie-up. Mickey gets turned around by Hitamashii, Hitamashii goes for a wide punch that Mickey ducks. Hitamashii nails Javi instead!

Gena: Mickey grabs Hitamashii and sends him to Javi to collide! Javi grabs Hitamashii pushes him to the ground with a side toss. Mickey goes for a clothesline but Javi moves out the way. Hitamashii gets up and pushes Javi dropping him to the mat. Mickey runs over and tags in Eyesnsane.

Chad: Eyesnsane gets in the ring as Javi gets up and faces Hitamashii. The two champions exchange words! Javi pushes Hitamashii, Hitamashii takes two steps back then answers with a superkick! Javi staggers back towards Eyesnsane. Eyesnsane grabs Javi from behind and picks him up for a German suplex!

Gena: Eyesnsane bridges for the pin!

One...
Two...
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: This one is over as Hitamashii just stood by and let Javi take the loss.

Liam: Your winners of this match. Mickey Carroll and Eyesnsane!!!

Get Me by Twista starts to play. Javi gets to his feet as he is as heated as one can be. He turns to face Hitamashii but gets nailed with another superkick. Javi hits the mat as Hitamashii leaves the ring and takes his TV championship. Mickey and Eyesnsane look on laughing at Javi as he lays laid out in the middle of the ring.

Abaddon appears from the darkness walking towards the camera. He drags the glass covered baseball bat, which is now splattered with Mickey Carroll's dried blood.

Abaddon: Oh the tribulations that one must face on their path. Mickey Carroll, we went to war mere weeks ago. I gave you fresh scars.

The glass shards tear through Mickey’s shirt, and we can see the scratches on his stomach already!

Abaddon: As you did I.

Abaddon slowly unzips, and lets the material drop revealing the bloody remnants of battle.

Mickey swings his bat at Abaddon’s chest and he rips through the cloth of his jumpsuit! Abaddon is bleeding now!

Abaddon: You made me bleed. I made you bleed.

But Abaddon rakes the bat up and down, back and forth, tearing Mickey’s forehead open!

Abaddon: I tasted your fear... and your determination that glorious evening.

Mickey screams out in agony as he tries to crawl out from under Abaddon.

Abaddon: Your screams filled and soothed my soul.

The camera slowly circles The Destroyer revealing the extent of the grudge match with Mickey Carroll. Abaddon's body is ravaged with fresh scars covering years of old wounds.

Mickey turns back to Abaddon, his face covered in a mask of crimson as he sputters blood from his upper lip.

Abaddon: That moment when we looked into each other's soul. You knew the battle was won. The next moments were simply icing on my punishment cake. It made it taste oh so sweeter.

Abaddon begs for mercy, but Mickey swings right for Abaddon’s skull! Abaddon ducks, and catches Mickey right between the legs. Mickey goes white and he falls to one knee. His eyes are wide as Abaddon rakes back and forth before pulling his bat away.

Camera cuts back to a closeup of Abaddon staring upwards into the darkness as the light bounces off the wounds on Abaddon's chest and stomach. Abaddon takes a deep breath filling his lungs before slowly releasing it.

Abaddon: Todd Williams I look forward to introducing myself properly within that squared circle. My journey of vengeance continues this evening. I apologize in advance for what you are about to endure.

Abaddon toys with Mickey a bit before he finally cracks the bat across Mickey’s skull.

\'user Vs \'user

Abaddon vs Todd Williams

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

"When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” thunderous drums engulf the crowd, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the void that is the visage of Abaddon.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from the depths of your tormented mind, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, he is... "The Destroyer"... Abaddon!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Abaddon glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo of guttural screams.

Liam: Aaaaand his opponent… On his way to the ring, from Long Island, NY standing at 6' and weighing in at 210lb, he is "The Redeemer" Todd Williams!!!

Be Somebody begins to blast all across the speakers. The moment it does that is when Todd Williams comes out with his wife Kimberly. Todd smiles as he runs out slapping the stretched out hands of all of the fans that are cheering him on. He runs down to the ring and quickly slides inside. He holds his hand up as his girlfriend takes his place on the side of the ring. He bounces around passionately waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Abaddon watches carefully as Todd begins to half circle in front of him.  He approaches, and Todd continues to try to find the opening.

Gena:  Todd lunges forward, but Abaddon sees it coming and prepares himself to catch Todd, but Todd jumps back a bit.  The chase continues as both men begin circling.

Chad:  Todd grabs for Abaddon, but misses, and Abaddon does the same when he tries to grab Todd.  As the anticipation builds, both men move in closer and tie up.

Gena:  Todd gains the upper hand as he backs Abaddon closer to the ropes.  But then Abaddon uses his strength to gain the upper hand and back Todd up against the opposite ropes.

Chad:  Abaddon then whips Todd across the ring.  As Abaddon goes after Todd, Todd jumps up and over Abaddon, rolling him up into a pin!

One!
Tw...Kickout!

Gena:  Todd gets a shoulder up.  He slides out from under Abaddon, who is waiting, and Abaddon nails a few kicks.  He then drags Todd up, but Todd drops down with a Jawbreaker.

Chad:  Todd then hits a Standing Frog Splash, trying to hook the leg.  Abaddon pulls his legs away, and then bridges up,  As Todd falls off of him, Abaddon gets to his feet.

Gena:  He begins to raise Todd from the mat, but Todd rolls him into a Small Package!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Todd gets to his feet and waits for Abaddon to get up.  As Abaddon rises, Todd hits a Spinning Back Kick to Abaddon’s face, loosening the mask.  Abaddon is quick to reach back to tighten it.

Chad:  Todd uses this distraction to get Abaddon with a Knee Drop to the stomach.  Todd tries once more for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Todd is showing signs of frustration now as he rises up, bringing Abaddon with him.  He rushes Abaddon back into the corner hard and then runs back, charging forward for another Corner Speak!

Chad:  But Abaddon moves out of the way!  He grabs Todd by the shoulder then then rams him into the post once more.  He then moves backward and hits a Big Boot to Todd’s head, ramming it against the turnbuckle with a sickening thud!

Gena:  He then whips Todd into the ropes, and as Todd comes back, Abaddon hits the Revelations (Von Erich Claw!)  Todd tries to get out of it, but he’s stunned!

Chad:  Abaddon brings him down to the mat with it, and Todd begins instantly tapping out to it!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission… Abaddon!!!

“When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” begins playing over the speakers as Abaddon looks down at Todd.  He begins stomping away at Todd as the referee tries to back him off.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The referee tries again, but to no avail.  As the security team comes down the ramp, Abaddon gets in a few more good licks before climbing to the outside of the ring and basking in the destruction as the security team checks on Todd.  Abaddon then climbs into the crowd and disappears up the ramp.

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 40
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 05:40:40 AM »

The cameras cut to the backstage area to see Torielle Jackson along with Dev Khatri.  Torielle gives a smirk and a wave, dressed in her favorite black hat and suit.  Dev clears his throat and looks at the camera.

Dev:  Welcome to this week’s Ask Me Anything interview.  This week, we are joined by the lovely, erm, beautiful, um, “Classy One”, Torielle Jackson.

Torielle’s smile brightens and her wave is more energetic.

Torielle:   Dev, I am so happy to be here this evening.  It means so much to me that I have been chosen to answer questions from the fans. I look forward to this opportunity.

Torielle winks and Dev blushes a little.  She then kisses him on his cheek and the blush goes full rose red.  He lets it set in for a moment before shaking it off to continue.

Dev: Thanks for your time, Torielle. As you know, SCU has started the Ask Me Anything segment. Fans ask anything they like and SCU selects someone to answer these questions. You were selected as one of the questions is one you can relate to... and another is for you specifically.

Torielle gasps and holds onto her chest.

Torielle:  Oh thank you so much to whoever asked the question about me specifically. This should be interesting.

Torielle smiles and her eyes glimmer under the light.  Dev nods his head before continuing.

Dev: Don’t worry, that question will be saved for last.  But the first question; Growing up, did you always dream about being in the wrestling business?

Torielle:   Actually, I used to dream of being a fashion designer.  I used to make my own Barbie clothes for my dolls with a little sewing machine.  I was always told that I would never be pretty enough to model my designs, but look who’s laughing now?

Torielle licks at her bottom lip and gives a turn as the camera catches every sequin of her suit and hat.  Dev whistles with a cat call and then flips to the next card.

Dev: What is your go to movie to watch when relaxing at home, what is the snack for the movie and why that movie and snack?

Torielle:   I could watch the Wizard of Oz a thousand times and still love it.  When I’m just relaxing, or when I’m a little down, I just pop that disc in and pull out that bag of Twizzlers.  I always found it comforting to know that home is wherever you make it, as long as you have the right people with you.  And, duh, it’s Twizzlers.  Do I even need to say more?

Dev: Reese’s for the win.  Next up: Honor Wrestling, Pride Tag Team Wrestling, Northern Lights Wrestling, Sin City Wrestling and Sin City Underground. If you had to pick two wrestlers that worked in mentioned companies to have a match with, who would it be and why?

Torielle thinks about it for a second, tapping her sparkling black nails to her chin.

Torielle:   That’s a really good one.  You know, I have to say that I would love to fight Alicia Lukas.  I feel like she’s the measuring stick that all of the said rosters have to go by.  She’s done it all, and win or lose, it would be a learning experience.  And someone who has been a part of all five promotions in one way or another that I would love to get in the ring with, one on one, just to see the styles of wrestling mix and to see what kind of a show we would put on… I have to say Winter Elemental.  Again, the biggest winner there would be the fans, because I think both ladies would bring out the very best in me.

Torielle speaks with such conviction now, all the way through to the end.  Dev listens carefully to the answer and nods with it.  He then flips his card.

Dev: Great choices.  What was the first car you ever owned and what was the first car you bought yourself once you started making that SCW money when you started the business?

Torielle:   I didn’t own a car until about a year ago.  So the answer to both questions is the same.  A 2019 Dodge Challenger; black with a silver stripe over the top.  It’s not fancy like most of the other cars I see in the parking lot at SCU shows, but it’s mine, and I love it.

Dev: Okay, last one, please don’t kill me for this, I’m just the messenger.

Torielle:   Ummm that don’t sound good, Dev.

Dev takes three steps back before asking the question.

Dev: “We used to be a tag team in SCW, remember that? Azz N Clazz. We stunk, well you stunk so bad that you held us both down. Since I dropped yo sorry ass, I gotten married, won tag team gold while you sit in limbo both personally and professionally. What you have to say about that bitch?”

Torielle’s eyes widen and then narrow angrily as her nostrils flare.  She looks at Dev who backs up a few more steps.  Torielle takes a deep breath and then nods her head.  She drags Dev by the arm.

Dev:  HELP ME!

Torielle drags him through the hallway as she comes to the locker room areas.  She looks at the signs on the doors until she reaches the one that she is searching for… “Nobility”.  She knocks on the door very softly.  As it opens, Torielle shoves Melissa Ruin out of the way and she goes straight past Angel Kash, jumping on top of Chanelle Martinez as she begins throwing hands!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Torielle:   You wanna know what I got to say about that, bitch?!  I say “Why you ain’t got the guts to come ask me yo damn self?!”

“The Classy One” shows her unclassy side as she continues clobbering away at Chanelle until the security team comes in to pull her off.  Torielle tries to get out of their grip, but it’s too strong for her.

Torielle:   You, me, that ring!  It’s gonna happen sooner or later, CeCe!

Security backs her out of the room as Dev looks around at the mayhem before excusing himself from the room, closing the door behind him.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Double Down Tag Team Championship
Fire Dragons vs Le Coven

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Double Down Championships!!!

The lights in the arena dim down as “Cupid Carries A Gun” by Marilyn Manson begins playing over the speakers. The crowd goes into an uproar of cheers as the screen is taken over by the picture of a silver moon behind a fog of clouds, with crows flying in front of it. Two shadowy figures emerge from behind the curtains.

Liam: Aaaaand their opponents, at a combined weight of 255lb, they are Celeste North and Jenifer LaCroix… Le Coven!!!

The fans give off an even bigger pop as a spotlight shines on both ladies behind a misty screen of fog pouring out from behind the curtains. They make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way. They go to both sides of the ring and split it, looking out into the crowd before climbing onto the apron. They sign to the audience before stepping inside. They take their corner and talk to one another as the lights return to normal and they wait for the match to start.

Liam: Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is one half of the SCU Double Down Champions… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her with their cheers.

Liam: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection, and one half of the SCU Double Down Champions... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Jenifer and Cross look to be starting things off, which seems wise on the part of the Fire Dragons, honestly.  Jenifer approaches Cross and they go to tie up, but Jen catches his arm and twists.

Chad:  An MMA specialist is sure to be able to use her muscle groups to make that as painful as possible, even for Mark Cross.

Gena:  Cross grabs onto Jenifer’s arm and twists the opposite direction until he has reversed it on her.  She flips into an Arm Drag that sends Cross to the mat.

Chad:  He gets up and nods his head in appreciation for what Jenifer is laying down now.  She comes at him and he picks her up into a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam, and he goes to hook the leg.

One!

Gena:  Celeste comes in to break up the cover.  She watches Valentina carefully as she slowly backs up, shrugging her shoulders.  Jen gets up, and so does Cross.

Chad:  Celeste taking no chances, and helping Jen conserve energy by breaking it up.  Jen nods to Celeste and then catches Cross as he comes toward her.

Gena:  She wraps her arms around his waist for a Belly to Belly Suplex, landing it.  She is about to go for the pin, but Valentina immediately drags her by the legs before she can even lock.

Chad:  Valentina looks across the ring at Celeste, flipping her hair as she watches carefully.  Now Cross scoops Jen up and dumps her with a Scoop Slam.

Gena:  He grabs onto her legs and goes for a Sharpshooter.  However, Jen wiggles out of it and kicks Cross in the knee.  She gets up and hits an Uppercut, then a few jabs to the midsection.

Chad:  Cross moves back and gets the blind tag to Valentina.  Val enters the ring by leaping off with a Diving Hurricanrana, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Celeste drags Val off of Jen.  Valentina turns around and shoves Celeste through the ropes and to the outside!

Crowd:  Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Chad:  Celeste holds onto her back and glares up.  Meanwhile, Jen grabs Val from behind and locks on a Rear Naked Choke out of nowhere!

Gena:  Cross goes to get inside of the ring to break it up, but Celeste grabs onto his ankle and grounds her weight, stopping him from getting inside of the ring!

Chad:  We just might have brand new Double Down Champions tonight!  It’s the titles versus the streak!  Cross tries to kick Celeste off of him, but she moves around his leg.

Gena:  Cross drops down to the outside as Val screams out in pain through the clamping off of her airway.  She kicks her feet until she locks onto the bottom rope!

Chad:  Jen lets go of the hold, but gets to her feet and begins stomping away at Valentina.  She picks Val up and hits a Crescent Kick that puts her right back on the mat! She covers!

One!
Two!
Thr-KICKOUT!

Crowd:  YEAH!!!

Gena:  The Fire Dragons aren’t in a good spot right now, but there’s hope after that kickout!  Val rolls out of the way of a few stomps.  She slides to the outside of the ring as Cross and Celeste battle it out.

Chad:  Cross ducks as Val crushes Celeste into the barricade!  She rolls back inside, dodging Jen just long enough to make the tag back to Cross!

Gena:  Cross gets inside the ring and whips Jen into the ropes.  As she comes back, he plants her on the mat with a Spinebuster.  He finally gets that Sharpshooter he was looking for!

Chad:  Jen struggles against it as he uses his core strength to ground his weight!  She claws her way, but it’s a mere inch with each struggling reach! She’s showing the wear now!

Gena:  Jen is about two feet away, but that will take forever for her to get to the ropes!  She reaches her hand up to tap!  But no!  She crawls another inch.  Just then, Celeste reaches inside and uses all of her strength to help pull Jen to the ropes!

Chad:  Cross is forced to break the hold!  He holds on for another second before dropping the legs.  Celeste gets onto the apron as Jen moves as fast as she can to make the tag.

Gena:  Cross grabs onto her leg to pull her away, but she stands up, jumping on one foot until she makes the tag!  Celeste is in!

Chad:  Before Cross can even drop Jen’s leg, Celeste begins firing shots at him, left and right, she’s just on fire!

Gena:  Celeste begins setting up for the Homicidal, but before Cross can even block it, Father Gerald and Mother Mavis enter the ring and Mavis lifts Celeste up for the Salvation Slam, while Gerald catches Jen with the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter)!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Brother David and Sister Esther are close behind as they clobber on Valentina and Mark Cross!  The Shepherds are taking their toll on everyone inside of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

David gets the Ray of Light on Cross, and Esther plants Valentina with the Salvation Slam.  Gerald’s nostrils flare as he looks down at Le Coven, and shows contempt for the Fire Dragons as well.  He raises a hand to the ceiling and then points to the back as the Shepherds exit the ring.

Liam:  Here are your winners via disqualification… Jenifer LaCroix and Celeste North… Le Coven!!!  However, due to the nature of the victory, Fire Dragons are still your Double Down Champions…

Crowd:  Booooooo!  DO OVER! DO OVER! DO OVER!

The crowd continues to chant as “Spirit in the Sky” plays over the speakers and the Good Shepherds exit to the back.

Merlot: Don’t really know what want Merlot to say.

The camera fades in. The wrestler known as Merlot is sitting on a bench in the women’s locker room. And once again, there’s a particular look on her face. It’s not necessarily sadness. Perhaps frustration would be a better fit. Merlot quickly runs her fingers through her hair.

Merlot: Once again, Merlot walked out to leave heart and soul in ring. And once again, was not enough. Never seems to be enough in Sin City Underground…

She pauses for a moment before she continues.

Merlot: Could flash smile and lie to you all about how Merlot is fine and dandy, but wouldn’t be true. Would be a lie. Truth is, Merlot no okay. Merlot disappointed. In outcome and in self.

There’s a longer pause.

Merlot: But for sake of professionalism, need to move hurt to back of brain and be focused tonight. Despite how am feeling, must put for best effort. Owe it to myself; and owe it to opponent. So, will go out there and do best.

She nods her head.

Merlot: Is all Merlot have to say today.

The camera lingers on Merlot for a moment or two before the camera fades.

\'user Vs \'user

Merlot Ayano vs Angel Kash

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Liam: And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  And Merlot guns right for Angel Kash, but Angel ducks out of the way and moves to another corner.  Merlot stops and watches Angel, who is mocking her over it.

Gena:  Merlot begins walking carefully toward Angel, but just a few steps away, Angel darts over to another corner and then points and laughs at Merlot.

Chad:  Merlot doesn’t like that very much at all as she charges at Angel.  Only this time, Angel can’t get away fast enough as Merlot snatches the bitch up by her hair and whips her back!

Gena:  Merlot hooks Angel’s leg and brings her back into an Exploder Suplex!

Chad:  Merlot looks down at Angel and spares a mocking laugh as Angel rolls over to her hands and knees.  Merlot lifts her up again, but Angel gets an eye poke to Merlot and the ref sees nothing.

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gena:  Angel whips Merlot into the ropes and gets a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker out of it.  She rolls Merlot over onto her back and presses the shoulders.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Merlot gets a foot on the ropes rather than kicking out.  Smart way to save your energy right there.  Angel lifts Merlot up, but Merlot pushes Angel and then hits a chop to her chest.

Gena:  She goes to send Angel into the ropes, but Angel reverses it, bringing Merlot in to knee her in the stomach.  She does this twice before sending her into the ropes.

Chad:  As Merlot comes back, Angel leans down for a Back Body Drop, but Merlot hits a kick to Angel’s face!  She bounces off of the ropes again, and then does a Baseball Slide, hitting a throat thrust to Angel!

Crowd:  HELL YEAH!!!

Gena:  Merlot gets out from under Angel, grabbing her arms , she pulls Angel who flips off of her own feet.  Merlot flips into a Bridging Pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Angel gets her shoulder up right on time.  She crawls from under Merlot and then she drops an Axe Handle Smash to Merlot’s stomach.  She stands up and hits another.

Gena:  Angel gets up and this time, she drops an elbow to Merlot’s face.  She looks out as the audience starts to boo, and she flips her hair, swaggering around the ring.  She even exchanges words with a few of the fans.

Chad:  This gives Merlot a chance to get up behind Angel.  She hits a few kidney shots before wrapping her arms around Angel’s midsection and bringing her over for a German Suplex Pin!

One!
Two!
Thr...KICKOUT!

Gena:  Angel gets her shoulder up just barely.  She rolls out of the pin, but Merlot picks her up from the mat.  Angel goes for a slap, but Merlot deflects it with a chop, and then she begins hitting rapid knees from one side to the other, looking like she’s jogging in place.

Chad:  She goes for a kick, but Angel grabs her leg and spins her around.  Merlot twists and gets a Yakuza Kick that sends Angel to the mat.  Merlot wastes no time in dragging Angel to the center of the ring.

Gena:  Merlot sits down next to Angel, who is on her stomach.  She wraps her legs around Angel’s arm.  Angel struggles against it, but Merlot’s strength advantage allows her to wrap her arm behind Angel’s head, and another underneath her chin! Vanguard Killer (Lebell Lock)!

Chad:  Angel tries to find her way toward the ropes, but Merlot isn’t letting her budge even an inch!  Angel screams out in pain and then begins tapping!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission… Merlot Ayyyyyyaaaaano!!!

“Futatsu no Roe” begins playing over the speakers as Merlot lets go of the hold.  She shoots up to her feet to celebrate her well fought victory.  Angel Kash has other ideas, until Merlot turns around, a look that is almost crazed in her eye, challenging Kash to try something.  Angel rolls her eyes and waves her off before exiting the ring.  Merlot continues celebrating as she walks around the ring, but making sure not to let her eyes off of Angel for very long.

Backstage, we see Tim Staggs and Alexis Staggs, outside of a locker room labeled “Staggs”.  Tim is wearing a pair of sunglasses, and tattered jeans with Chuck Taylors, and Alexis is in a shirt that reads “It’s A Staggs Thing… You Wouldn’t Understand”, and tight pleather pants.  She is holding DJ and bouncing him as he fusses.  Alexis looks at Tim who seems to be staring off into space.

Alexis:  Yo, Ginger Baby Daddy…

Tim’s ears perk up and he looks over, quickly taking DJ into his arms.  Alexis sighs.

Alexis:  I wasn’t telling you to take him, but whatever.

Tim:  No, I know.  It just feels so… weird… around here.

Alexis:  Weird?  How so?

Tim bounces DJ a bit before DJ rests his head on Tim’s shoulder.

Tim:  First off, this building now sees it’s first possible fourth generation wrestler.

Alexis:  You can’t be serious.

Tim:  We don’t know.  It could happen.  I never thought I would be a wrestler until joining my dad at a show when I was 15.  It was just fun and games, sparring with dad.  Then I felt the energy of the crowd, and I knew I had to.  DJ might just feel the same way one day.

Alexis nods her head, taking in a deep breath that seems to say “Let’s hope not”.

Alexis:  Maybe.

Tim:  But then there’s so many other things, like fighting in front of some of my grandpa’s fellow military comrades.  Hoping that I can do him proud.  And how I never used to care about people liking me or not, and then the whole idea that the people I used to hang out with seem to hate me, and the people that used to hate me, well… they still kinda hate me.  But the fans love me, and… I just wanna set a good example for DJ.  And this whole private locker room, just for us…

Alexis:  Ummmm…

Before Alexis can say anything, Jamie Staggs exits the locker room in his wrestling gear.  He belches and tosses an empty can of RC Cola into the trash.

Jamie:  I wonder if them Kawaii Tuggers got any extra chocolate.  I could really use a hefty caffeine buzz right about now.

Alexis:  I’m pretty sure you sweat pure caffeine and nicotine.

Jamie shrugs his shoulders.  He opens his mouth respond until someone comes rushing over.

Javier:   Nobody is using this camera.  You, follow me.

Javi begins jerking the camera in his direction, walking toward Dev, who tries to finish stuffing a cookie in his mouth. Javi is about to speak when Tim walks up, interrupting Javi’s… interruption.

Tim:  Hey, bud, uh… My uncle was getting ready to talk about his match coming up in a few minutes and…

Javier:   And I saved everyone from having to hear that.  I’m such a nice fuckin’ guy, no? Now, run along to play with your Nobody friends and your mentally disabled uncle.

Tim:  Really dude?  Look, I get that we’re not tight anymore, and with the way you been acting since that whole with with Eric Weaver, I’m kinda glad we’re not.  But could we still have a little bit of professional respect here?

Javi chuckles and points to Tim with an almost sincere looking expression.

Javier:   So funny.  Now go.  Your Underground Champion has some things to talk about.

Tim:  Oh, that’s how it’s gonna be.  So, you want to talk about how you just got your ass kicked a little bit ago by Mickey and Eyes?  I mean, that was a major choke if I ever saw one.

Javi takes a step closer to Tim, but Tim steps in closer.

Javier:   I don’t know if you estupido like your tia over there, or if you think you stand a chance going toe to toe with me, but…

Just then, there is a ripping sound and Javi goes completely silent.  The camera looks down a little and the cameraman is cracking up behind it.  Javi looks angry as he turns around to see his pants raised up in the hands of Jamie Staggs.

Jamie:  Magic!

Though it is evident that there was no magic, but a strategic cut and pull, Jamie beams with pride as Javi turns around, ready to deck Jamie.  But suddenly, Shorty walks up and punches Javi right in the dick.

Shorty:  Wow, this guy’s really having a shitty fucking night, huh?

Jamie:  Sha!  But he’s a dick, so…

Shorty: And so he got punched in the dick!  Try me again, champ!

Shorty kicks Javi in the side, and Jamie leans down and farts in Javi’s face.  Jamie and Shorty crack up laughing as Tim rushes off quickly.

Tim:  That was one nasty beefer!

Alexis:  You sure do keep interesting company, don’t you.

Tim takes DJ back and walks to his locker room.

“O how the mighty do fall.”

The sound of the voice coming off the walls in the backstage area let us know who is speaking, but incase we didn’t know there is a flash of white light that precedes Father Gerald Shepherd coming through the hall following by Esther and her Combat Championship.  Close after her is Mother Mavis and Brother David.

Mavis:  You can bet your bottom dollar on that, sweetheart.

Esther:  Did you see the looks on all of their faces before we went Old Testament on them?  Ha classic!

David:  I don’t think any of them knew what to do when we came running into the ring.  We are an unstoppable force.  Feared by men because we are the acting body of God.  His soldiers sent here on a mission.

Esther hugs her brother, and then her mother.  David and Mavis hug but Gerald seems out of the affection loop.  Mavis walks up behind him and places her hand on his shoulder in soft kind of way.

Mavis:  Father please tell me what ails you on this glorious eve of His destruction of the wicked.

Gerald continues to stare off down the hallway.  Mavis looks in the same direction but sees nothing.  She taps his shoulder again.

Mavis:  Cherub?

Gerald continues staring silently.  But then he snaps out of it and looks back at Mavis in surprise.

Gerald:  Oh pay me no mind, Mother.  He hath given me divine sight and I had to work through a couple of minor details. Would you excuse me?

David:  Yes Father.

Mavis:  Of course Father.

Esther:  As you wish Father.

As they each take their leave Gerald puts an arm out to block Esther from going anywhere.  She looks fearful and stares up at him and backs up.

Esther:  Have I displeased you Father?

Gerald seems shocked at this.

Gerald:  What?  No of course not.  Au contraire ma douce enfant.  You have made me so proud.  Too proud actually.  We are becoming too comfortable with that title you got there and we can’t afford to be sloppy.  Especially after what we done tonight child.  We all have targets on our backs just for spreading the Word of God to these decrepit people of Las Vegas.  Now we have started to attack the worst of the unholy here.  We got so much to lose.  But you got something more than the rest of us to lose.

Like Esther didn’t know what he was talking about Gerald looks down to her Combat Championship.  Esther nods and adjusts it on her shoulder.

Esther:  Don’t worry, papa.  I know exactly what is at stake tonight and I won’t let the family down, or our congregation.  I’ll have eyes in the back of my head tonight and I’ll make sure to leave with this belt still on me.

Gerald:  That’s what He wants to hear.  I was supposed to share my vision with you so that you could be extra careful out there.  Now go on.  Let’s get ready for your match now ya hear?

Gerald and Esther leave to join Mavis and David.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Kawaii Dragons vs Shorty and Jamie Staggs

Liam:  The following Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall!!

The lights begin flashing. “Party Hard” by Andrew W.K. begins playing over the speakers when the words “Dumbass University” appears across the screen. Just then, a very familiar face comes running from behind the curtains, stomping and running in place as he stands on the edge of the ramp.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 205lb, he is the “Vale-dick-torian of Dumbass University” Jamie Staggs…

The crowd cheers as he points his arms out to both sides. He then brings them around to point down toward the ring. He charges down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. He then jumps and rolls inside of the ring under the bottom rope. He holds his arms out like an airplane and he runs around the ring before stopping and spinning.

Liam: And his partner… On his way to the ring, from Oakland, CA, standing at 3'11" and weighing in at 165lb, he is... "Shorty" Deviiiiiin Tyyyyyyyyylerrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Lights go down as "Shorty Bounce" by Lil Wayne starts up. As the lyrics start "Shorty" Devin Tyler comes out onto the stage, shuffling across the stage with swag. He stops center stage and throws his arms out to the side and spins around twice as he bounces down to the ring. "Shorty" takes the bottom rope to help pull him up onto the apron. He steps under the bottom rope and bounces around the ring with his arms out at his side, welcoming whatever reaction he gets.

The crowd begins booing as soon as a picture of a dragon appears on the Honor Tron. “Gimme Chocolate” by Babymetal begins playing, Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda come out from behind the curtains. They laugh together as they hold onto each other’s hands, skipping down the aisle, pointing and laughing at fans as they pass.

Liam: On their way to the ring, they are Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda..., the Kawaii Dragons!!!

The crowd continues to boo them more as Winter and Tatsu make it to the bottom of the ramp. Tatsu and Winter slide in the ring. They prance around with the belts, rubbing them, and their cuteness in the faces of the fans. They settle into their corner, laughing and joking together as they hand their belts over to the referee and wait for their opponents.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  It looks like Winter and Jamie are starting things off and the crowd is literally going ape shit for this.  Winter looks across the ring as Jamie leans down and licks his lips in anticipation.

Gena:  Winter almost seems starstruck for the moment but she snaps out of it and the two approach the center of the ring.  Winter goes for a Roundhouse kick, but Jamie grabs her leg and sweeps her off her feet.

Chad:  This prompts Tatsu to jump in the ring and jump right on Jamie’s back, clawing and clubbing at him.  Then, she goes down and bites his ear and Jamie screams!

Gena:  Winter kips up and begins hammering away at his midsection.  However, Shorty climbs in the ring now and yanks Tatsu off of Jamie’s back.  He dips her down and gives her a kiss that stuns her enough to pin her.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Winter stomps on Shorty’s back to break up the pin.  Tatsu sits up and waves at her face, her cheeks full of blush now!

Gena:  Winter wraps her arms around Shorty’s neck and begins choking him, all while the referee is trying to regain control!  Shorty lifts Winter up on his back as Jamie comes down with a Bicycle Guillotine to Winter!

Chad:  The referee ushers Shorty out of the ring as Tatsu skips to her corner, batting her eyelashes at Shorty.  Jamie makes a quick cover!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Winter gets her shoulder up.  Jamie lifts Winter up, just as Winter gets a surprise Fireman’s Carry to Jamie.  She drops an elbow to his chest.  She then takes Jamie’s arms and pulls them to sit him up.

Chad:  She digs her knee into his back and she pulls back on his arms, right between the shoulderblades.  Jamie struggles against it at first before getting up to his knees.  

Gena:  He overpowers Winter and lifts her up onto his back before jumping back and falling on top of her, bridging into a pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Tatsu gets inside of the ring and begins… blowing raspberries on Jamie’s exposed stomach?  He begins cackling and breaks up the pin.  Tatsu giggles and covers her mouth as she casts a look over at Shorty.

Gena:  Shorty crosses his legs and blushes back as Tatsu skips over to the ropes.  Meanwhile, Jamie goes to pick Winter up, but Winter moves out of the way and spins to tag in Tatsu!

Chad:  Tatsu climbs to the top rope and leaps off at Jamie with a Crossbody!  Jamie falls down to the mat, and Tatsu gets up just as Jamie does a Kip Up.  She goes for a Roundhouse, but Jamie grabs her leg, causing her to hit an Enziguiri!

Gena:  Jamie falls on his hands and knees.  Tatsu hits a knee right to his face.  He falls down and Tatsu climbs on top for the cover.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Shorty gets in the ring and pulls Tatsu’s legs.  He turns her over and they make eye contact, pausing for a second.  This allows Winter to hit a DDT to Shorty.  Tatsu picks Jamie up and goes to whip him into the ropes.

Gena:  Jamie reverses the Irish Whip, and as Tatsu flies forward, she jumps to the middle turnbuckle and vaults off, looking for an Elbow Smash, but Jamie catches her and brings her over with a High Angle Suplex, going for the pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Jamie is pulled to his feet by Winter.  She spins Jamie around and then she hears the pitter-patter of little feet running at her.  She turns around as Shorty is going for a very unlikely Dick Punch!

Gena:  Winter moves out of the way and Shorty connects right with Jamie for the Dick Punch!  Shorty is appalled and he steps back, right into Winter, who lifts him up into the Blasted Slam!  Tatsu dives on top for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda… The Kawaii Drrrrrragonssssss!!!

“Gimme Chocolate” plays over the speakers as Winter and Tatsu jump up and down, hugging onto one another.  They squeal like school girls until the referee raises their hands in victory.  After a bit more celebrating, Winter leads Tatsu toward the ropes to exit the ring.  Tatsu stares back at Shorty, who is just starting to get up, and she pauses, bent over to go between the ropes.  She blows a kiss to Shorty, who blows a kiss back.  Tatsu covers her mouth and giggles before exiting the ring with Winter.  Tatsu and Winter gossip on their way up the ramp.

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 40
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 05:52:35 AM »

Marissa Henry is standing inside the ring.

Marissa: Please welcome my guest at this time Team Canada Members Earl Lockyer and Stewart Mason.

Earl and Stewart stand on the stage and salute the crowd then make their way to the ring and step inside.

Earl: I know Remembrance Day or Veteran’s Day for you fine American folks has past, But having served our country, Stewart and I would like you all to stand for a moment of silence for all of our brothers and sisters who have given their lives in the service of their country, and to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice, so we can enjoy all the freedoms we enjoy today.

The soldiers in attendance stand in silence as taps place in the arena, ending with the words Lest We Forget on the titan Tron.

Earl: Thank-you.

Marissa: Everyone knows your history, everyone knows your accomplishments, multiple time Honor, Northern Lights, and Sin City Underground champions, arguably the two greatest wrestlers in the history of these companies.

Stewart: Your right Marissa, our accomplishments measure up against any champion in the history of these companies.

Earl: I have no argument against that.

Marissa: Tonight, Earl you and Stewart will go one on one for the combat title, what should we expect for both of you tonight.

Earl: Marissa, tonight it won’t matter what matches came before ours and It won’t matter what matches follow ours, tonight everyone in attendance will see the match of the year.

Stewart: And if you think Earl and myself are going to take it easy on each other, you’ll be disappointed, we’re not going to cheat our brother’s and sister’s in arms here tonight, it like Earl said tonight we’ll give you the match of the year, and however wins here tonight really doesn’t matter to us, the winners will be all the people here tonight.

A large cheer goes up.

Earl: That’s who were fighting for tonight, Marissa, all these people.

\'user Vs \'user

Combat Championship Air Force physical fitness test/close combat match
Stewart Mason vs Earl Lockyer

Liam: It is now time for the Combat Championship Air Force physical fitness test/close combat match!!! We ask that everyone please turn to the SCUTron.

The SCUTron turns on to see Earl and Stewart. The crowd breaks into a loud pop as they see the one giving the test is former Canadian special forces, former head of SCU security, Edmonton Police Officer Mark Lawson.

Chad: It's great to see Mark here tonight helping us with this match. It looks like they will be starting with the pull-ups. They have one minute to do at least 8 to hit a perfect score.

Gena: Mark has blown the whistle as both men are off to a fast start as they get two in off the back. 3, 4. Stewart stays at 4 as Earl hits 5, then 6. Stewart hits 5 as Earl gets 7. Stewart gets 6 then 7 as both get 8 in just 32 seconds. 9, 10... Both men hold at ten with 15 seconds left... 11, 12, 13, 14... Time as Mark blows the whistle.

Chad: Mark orders for them to drop and give him push-ups. He starts the counter and they each have one minute to give him 25! Earl and Stewart get 5 in quickly. two more, the crowd starts to come alive as both men get 3 more for a total of ten. 12 each now as they don't look to be breaking a sweat just yet. 17 in total, 20... Looks like they will get it in time. 7 seconds left with 23, 24, 25 right at the one minute mark for the perfect score.

Gena: Mark wasting no time as he orders his men back to there feet. He blows the whistle as the two perform jumping jacks. Earl looks to be slowing down a bit as Stewart is at 10 and Stewart is at 8 out of the 30 needed.

Chad: Back to back with no break in between? That's a rough test. 19 and 17 respectively. 25 each as Earl has caught up to Stewart no wait. Time's up and the score on the torn reads Earl right at 30  and Stewart at 31.

Gena: With no break, he orders then to lay on their back as we start the sit-up challenge. The whistle blows as the two have to get 30 done. This can't be easy after what they already have done.

Chad: Both are at 5, 6, 7. Both will have to give at some point. if not now then during the next event. The 2-mile run!

Gena: 15, 16, 17. So far so good, they are on pace to hit 30 in 60 seconds. But then, of course, the men and women of SCU are just as tough as these men and women in uniform. These wrestlers have to be in the best shape to do what they do in the ring.

Chad: 25, 26... Both men on par with each other as each hit 30 right at the 60-second mark. Mark orders them back up as he has them job 20 feet to a line that is the starting point.

Gena: This has been measured out. They will follow the course. It is a total of two miles once they reach the ringside area. They reach the starting point. Mark looks to be giving them ten seconds before starting.

Chad: After this test can they even have a match is the real question. A question we will soon find out as the whistle has sounded. While they run this course lets head backstage as we have Jacob Johnson with your five ask me anything questions.

The camera cut to the locker room as we see Jacob Johnson.

Jacob:  What's up dudes so let's see here. So I like got me a list of questions that you all want answering. Right on, well let's see what you dudes and dudettes got for me.

What do you do in your spare time?

Come on dudes, surfing, and more surfing. Oh and playing with sharks when I'm not surfing.

Roses are red, violets are blue... Wait they are? Hmm... Oh yeah, I totally got this dudes... Roses are red, violets are blue, come surf with me so we can catch a wave or two! heck yeah, dudes!

3rd one, with everything going on in the world today. Do you see World War 3 happening soon?

Wow, that's a deep one dudes. I hope not, surf not war is what I say man!

While in SCW, was there in wrestler you always wanted to fight?

I was never in SCW, this question should have been held for someone who was. I guess when they say random they mean it huh dudes. I was in Honor Wrestling which I guess is the same thing since they are one of the same now. In Honor Wrestling I felt like I fought them all but if I had to pick one I'd say, Giana. Okay wait, let's pretend I was in SCW instead during that same time. I'd say, Ryan Keys would have been a cool match. He was around during the time, if I go before that and pick someone SCW hasn't seen in a long time then I say, Brother Grimm. If I went with the current roster, I say Griffin Hawkins

Ok, last one. Do you think there is life after deaf?

I hope so, even I couldn't be human. Let me be a shark so I can surf the waves all day long. That would be so rad! Well, that was fun, maybe I can do this again soon. See you dudes and dudettes out in the waves! Rock on!

The camera cut back to Earl and Stewart.

Chad: And we're back as Earl and Stewart are in the last half mile of the run.

Gena: Giana, Ryan Keys, Griffin, and Brother Grimm, what a list by Jacob.

Chad: I thought so too. We see Stewart making his way from the side of the rampway heading towards the ringside area!

Gena: Stewart slides in the ring as we now see Stewart coming from the side. Looks like Stewart has finished the race about 20 seconds ahead of Earl Lockyer.

Chad: Stewart and Earl were neck to neck in every test. Stewart did better on two of the exams but the two gave it everything and were neck to neck the whole time.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: And just like that the match is underway. Earl and Stewart bump fist in the middle of the ring. Earl goes for a right hook, Stewart leans back to avoid contact. Stewart goes for a left-right combo, but Earl leans to the left to avoid the first strike while getting his gloves up to block the second.

Gena: Earl goes for a left jab, Stewart grabs Earl's arm and throws him over his shoulders in a Judo toss. Earl gets up to his feet, Stewart grabs Earl and drops him with a hip toss.

Chad: Stewart grabs Earl as Earl tries to get to his feet. Stewart goes for another hip toss but Earl wraps his leg around Stewart's to block it. Stewart tries again with no luck, Earl wraps his arms around Stewart and counters by lifting Stewart and dropping him with a backdrop!

Gena: Both men get back up. Stewart goes for a spinning back fist that Earl catches. Earl uses the momentum to drop Stewart on the floor while holding on to his arm to lock in a wrist lock.

Chad: Earl gets his feet between Stewart's left foot and locks them together to force Stewart’s knee to bend and drop him to his knees, Stewart lets go of Earl’s arm. Stewart goes for an elbow to the gut of Earl but Earl unwraps his legs and pushes Stewart off of him.

Gena: Stewart gets to his feet first. He charges at Earl, Earl gets his foot up for the big boot! Stewart grabs the leg and brings his foot around Earl’s other leg to sweep him off his feet. Stewart drops down landing an elbow to Earl’s left knee!

Chad: Stewart gets to his feet holding on to Earl’s leg still. Stewart kicks the back of Earl’s knee, then another kick, a third kick, Stewart lets go of the leg. Stewart knows gets Earl up to his feet and then grabs him to send Earl to the ropes.

Gena: Earl bounces off the ropes and heads back to Stewart. Earl gets a foot up and nails a running big boot to the face of Stewart! Stewart goes down! Earl goes and runs to the ropes again and bounces off. Earl jumps up and drops on the neck of Stewart with a leg drop!

Chad: Earl gets off of Stewart instead of pinning him… Earl seems to be favoring his left knee all of a sudden!

Gena: That may not be good. If Stewart sees this he will capitalize and use it to his advantage, friends are not his title is on the line!

Chad: Stewart starts to get up, Earl comes in and hits an uppercut then grabs Stewart to lift him for a bodyslam…. No, it's the E.L 91!!! ( Michinoku Driver 2) Earl goes for the pinfall!!!

One…
Two…
Thr…

Chad: Stewart gets a shoulder up on! Earl gets up to his feet, he grabs onto Stewart to get him up but Stewart grabs Earl as well and wraps him up in a small package!

One…
Tw…

Gena: Earl kicks out and gets back to his feet as does Stewart. The two pace around the ring as the Soldiers watching cheer and chant hoorah at Earl and Stewart!

Both men stop and take a minute to look around at the USAF men and women surrounding the ring. Stewart and Earl point up to the lights above them. A semi loud bang is heard. Two flags drop from the fixtures holding the lights up that hang 15 feet above the ring. One is the USA and the other is the Canadain Mapleleaf. The crowd snaps into a large pop.

Chad: Earl and Stewart now walk to the center of the ring and start chatting. The two shake hands, both men look towards the rampway.

Gena: This match is only ten minutes long. They're wasting a lot of time here... Wow I think Stewart just yelled out the F-bomb as both men wave someone... Gemma is seen running down with a small duffle bag! Gemma throws the bag inside the ring as the ref looks confused just like the rest of us.

Chad: Earl opens the bag up and pulls out a pair of strike gloves He hands them to Stewart then takes out another pair. The crowd pops as both men strap the gloves on...

Gena: Both men start laying out jabs and hooks as they swing for the fences. The ref gets between them to a roar of boos. The ref keeps up the duffle bag and tells them to fight to a loud pop for the crowd!

Chad: The ref tosses the bag over the top ropes as Earl and Stewart block and trade punches to each other! Earl nails a great right to the ribs of Stewart as Stewart lands a left jab to Earl's jaw.

Gena: Both men stumble away from each other as Earl looks dazed and Stewart looks like the wind was knocked out of him. Earl shakes it off and runs in with a running knee.

Chad: Stewart moves out of the way then quickly grabs  Earl from behind and lifts him for a gut-wrench suplex! Stewart gets up and helps Earl back to his feet. Earl nails an uppercut catching Stewart off guard!

Gena: Earl comes in with a short-arm lariat but Stewart side steps then grabs Earl from behind for the Payday!!! (Tazmission)

Chad: Stewart locks in his favorite hold on Earl dead center in the ring! Earl starts to take short steps to the ropes but Stewart leans back enough to cause the two to drop to the floor. Stewart wraps his legs around Earl's waist keeping him grounded!

Gena: The ref looks on as Earl tries to break the hold. Earl holds on to Stewart's arm while trying to land shirt quick jabs to Stewart's face with his other hand!

Chad: Stewart moves his head to the side to avoid any face shots from Earl. Earl punches the back of Stewart's head but it's not working as Stewart seems to lock in the hold much more...

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Stewart lets go of Earl, Earl rolls off of Stewart. Both men get to there feet.

Liam: The timekeeper has called for the bell as the ten-minute time limit has been reached!

Gena: Good effort by both men. But we must take it to the scorecard.

(Out of ten)
Liam: I now have the scores of this match-up, it reads...
Brooke Saxon's score Earl 9 Stewart 8
Alana Allure's Score Earl 8 Stewart 8
Fenris' score Earl 9 Stewart 8
Sub-Total Earl 26 Stewart 24
Jumping jacks exam bonus to Stewart
2-mile run challenge exam bonus to Stewart
Grand Total Earl 26 Stewart 26

Ladies and gentlemen, this match is declared a Draw! Still your Combat Champion.... Stewart Mason!!!!

Both men stand in the middle of the ring facing each other. The ref hands Stewart the Combat Championship. Stewart puts it on his right shoulder. The two shake hands then embrace in a hug to a loud pop. Earl points at Stewart, Stewart takes the title and raises it above his head to a bigger pop

\'user Vs \'user

Combat Championship Last Woman Standing Match
Sister Esther vs Melissa Ruin

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Last Woman Standing Match for the SCU Combat Championship!  In order to win the match, one cannot leave the ring, and they must damage their opponent enough for Dr. Gracie to call the match!

Blame Canada starts to play as the arena showers Melissa with boos.

Time's have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse

Liam: On the way to thwe ring from Scottsdale, AZ.... Melissa Ruins!!!

"No, blame Canada, blame Canada
With all their beady little eyes
And flappin' heads so full of lies

Blame Canada, blame Canada
We need to form a full assault
It's Canada's fault"

The crowd boos louder as Melissa finally comes from behind the curtains. Melissa looks at the crowd with a disdain look on her face. She walks down unhappy in the middle of the ramp way so that neither side of the crowd can touch her as she walks down.

"Blame Canada, blame Canada
There not even a real country anyway"

The crowd erupts as they shower her with boos so loud that her entrance music can no longer be heard. Melissa stumps her feet as she walks up the ring steps. Once at the ring apron she looks at the crowd and gives them all the middle finger causing the crowd to boo even louder at her. She smiles at her puppets then gets in the ring as she waits for the bell to ring.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Chasm" by Flyleaf begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma she is 5'3" and weighed in this morning at 115lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds she is Sister Esther Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Esther walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes sparkling despite the cold look on her face. She shakes her head as she begins shouting out at the crowd. She screams at them and walks down the aisle at the same time. She comes to the end and then walks around the ring, shouting at the crowd of sinners gathered and shouting back. She climbs on the apron and steps inside, throwing her hat to the outside as she continues to mouth off as she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Sister Esther and Melissa Ruin are seen staring at each other from across the ring.  In a surprise twist, Esther approaches first, with her hand extended in good faith.

Chad:  Melissa accepts the hand quite suspiciously, but gives it a shake.  Esther steps back, but Melissa goes for the tie up.  She brings Esther over with a Fireman’s Carry.

Gena:  She climbs on top of Esther and begins throwing punches wildly.  The Combat Champion blocks a great deal of them, but Melissa gets a solid Right Hook to the temple.

Chad:  She continues to hammer away until Esther rolls her over and begins throwing her own set of punches, more of them landing than not.  Melissa tries to get to the ropes for leverage.

Gena:  Esther pulls her back from the ropes and right into her as she continues to waylay on the youngest Ruin.  Esther asks her if she quits, but Melissa shakes her head.

Chad:  Melissa gets her feet underneath Esther and kicks her right off, and back to her feet.  Melissa comes to her feet as well, and she kicks Esther in the stomach.

Gena:  She pulls Esther’s head between her legs and goes for a Double Underhook Facebreaker, but Esther lifts Melissa back and over.

Chad:  But Melissa holds onto Esther’s tights and brings her down into a sort of Sunset Flip pin!

Gena:  Doesn’t she know that there are no pins in this match?  Ope, apparently she does because she gets up and lands an elbow to Esther’s face.  Esther’s nose begins to bleed, causing her to shriek.

Chad:  Esther tackles Melissa into the corner and begins hammering away at her as she shrieks in anger.  Knees, fists, kicks, punches.  She’s really going at Melissa.

Gena:  Melissa takes a shot to the face and then pushes Esther back with a roar of her own.  She touches at her forehead and sees blood, and she goes nuts!

Chad:  Melissa tosses Esther into the corner and begins throwing every type of strike she can muster up, even with such little training.  Esther blocks most of them at first.

Gena:  But then, the more Melissa throws at her, she starts connecting more and more until Esther’s cheek opens up a little, allowing blood to start flowing down to her chin.

Chad:  Esther and Melissa are both on fire as Esther stops the defense and goes on offense herself.  Her and Melissa battle it out until they are in the center of the ring.

Gena:  Melissa goes for a Right Hook, but Esther ducks it.  As Melissa turns around, Esther goes for a Clothesline, but Melissa ducks back and trips Esther up.

Chad:  She grabs onto Esther’s ankle and raises it up as she twists.  Esther screams inside of the Ruin Lock!  She claws her way toward the ropes, but there’s no breaks in this match!

Gena:  Esther balls her hands up in her hair as she screams out in pain.  Dr. Gracie asks Esther if she gives up, but she shakes her head.

Chad:  Melissa torques the ankle a few good times, causing Esther to scream even more loudly.  Esther raises her hand to tap as she looks up at the ceiling, asking God “Why?!?”

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHH!!!!

Gena:  But suddenly, she rolls over and kicks Melissa in the face, causing her to let go of the hold!  She tackles Melissa to the ground and turns her over… Oh, don’t tell me…

Chad:  It can’t be!  She’s going for the Atonement (Scorpion Crosslock)!  She can’t possibly do that after what she just went through.  But yes!  She’s doing it!

Gena:  Melissa screams as Esther lifts her just off of the mat.  Esther is sweating bullets, and bleeding almost profusely at this point!

Chad:  Dr. Gracie asks if Melissa gives up, but she shakes her head as she screams “NO!” at the top of her lungs.  Esther grunts as she continues to apply the hold.

Chad:  Esther lifts up even further, screaming out in pain herself.  Melissa shrieks at the top of her lungs and then nods her head!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission by word of the head doctor, and therefore STILL your SCU Combat Champion… Sister Esther Shepherrrrrrrd!!!

The crowd gives off a slightly mixed reaction, though they boo louder than they cheer.  “Chasm” by Flyleaf begins playing over the speakers as Esther finally lets go of Melissa.  She wipes at her face with one hand and takes the Combat Championship with the other hand.  She raises the belt up in the air as the referee raises her arm.  She then reaches into her pocket and pulls out a little brown book and throws it down on top of Melissa before exiting the ring.  The rest of the Good Shepherds rush down to the ring and help her wipe up her face.  Gerald and David lift her up on their shoulders as they turn for everyone to see their Combat Champion as the cameras go elsewhere.

Backstage, the live crowd cheers as Marissa Henry is seen holding up a microphone. Standing next to her is Mercedes Vargas for an interview segment.

Marissa: With me is my guest at this time, SCW Hall of Famer, Mercedes Vargas. Now, Mercedes four nights before your December 2 Dismember qualifier against Seleana Zdunich at Climax Control 253, the Underground Championship is on the line, and you could potentially walk out the new champion, though I don't think I have to paint a picture about what tonight's match is all about when you face your former Mean Girl stablemate in Veronica Taylor in the main event. The both of you were the most hated members of the group.

Mercedes: The more things change, huh? But, yeah, you won't need to paint a picture, Mari. That won't be necessary. What's that saying about pictures being worth a thousand words? Well, tonight is going to be worth its weight in gold when yours truly becomes the new SCU Underground Champion. And I'm in the main event for Underground 40? What more can you ask for?

She maintains an unwavering smile as the live crowd cheers.

Marissa: Mercedes, I know you've made occasional appearances in SCU, but how concerned are you that Veronica has Tad Ezra in her corner?

Mercedes: Well, Mari, to answer your question, it's not that I'm not concerned, it's that I don't care. You think I don't know that Vero can simply get herself disqualified or counted out to keep the title? You think I won't have to put up with her using every underhanded trick in the book. Sweetheart, you forget that I know Veronica very well, and if she thinks having the owner in her corner is going to save her, more power to her. I had to go through 19 other people to earn this opportunity while wearing a Victorian dress in that costume battle royal. I didn't come this far just to get this far, I sure didn't come to Vegas just to lose. And yet, tonight, I have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

Mercedes turns towards the camera.

Mercedes: In four nights, I have my December 2 Dismember qualifier against Seleana Zdunich and by night's end I'm booking my trip to the supercard which will be right here in Vegas next month. Tonight's a different story.

She shoved her hair back away from her face.</color>

Mercedes: Tell yourself how entitled you think you are, I don't care. You're not stopping me, Veronica. Like I said on Twitter, history will be made tonight. You probably wasn't expecting it would be from an ex-Mean Girl. Size that belt up for my dainty waist sweetheart, because I'm bringing home the Underground Championship.

She points at the camera.

Mercedes: And your name is about to be on my checklist.

At the end of this, she makes a crossing off gesture into the air.</color>

Mercedes: Estar preparado para lo peor, esperar lo mejor. Y que la suerte...
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. And may the odds...

Mercedes pauses, shaking her index finger at the camera.

Mercedes: está siempre en su favor.
...be ever in your favor.

Mercedes makes the title belt motion as the camera fades just in time for the next match.

\'user Vs \'user

Main Event
Underground Championship
Veronica Taylor vs Mercedes Vargas

Liam:  The following Main Event Contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Underground Championship!

Suddenly, the arena lights turn off and the crowd is hyped up for what was in store. As the opening of "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" by U2 blares across the PA system, the mood of the crowd changes instantly and the arena is under the subtle glowing of the lights. As the lyrics finally kick in, a figure emerges; the highlight of their attire is being under the illusion. Mercedes Vargas stops short of the entrance ramp, hands on waist, and overlooking the crowd.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, weighing in at 125 pounds, MERCEEEEEDEEEES VAAAARGAAAAS!

Cheers, boos and catcalls soon greet her. Oblivious and yet satisfied with their reaction for several seconds, she flips her long hair, then makes her way to the ring. As she goes up the steps and walks to the end of the ring apron, she climbs to the turnbuckle, then turns her head back as the camera shows her determined expression-perhaps a message that her opponent will be in for a tough fight. Mercedes vaults into the ring and walks over to the opposite corner where she relaxes along the corner ropes while waiting for her opponent(s) to arrive.

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Liam: From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is your Underground Champion… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. As, she then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  We’ve got ourselves two former Mean Girls squaring off in the ring, and if Twitter is any indication, this match should be a pure wrestling contest.  Even Angelica has shaken hands with Mercedes prior to the bell.

Gena:  Veronica fluffs her hair and then points across the ring to Mercedes to say, “This girl knows what it is”.  Mercedes winks and then gets into position, watching Veronica carefully.  This will likely be the friendliest bout Veronica has ever been in since joining SCU.

Chad:  Or possibly ever!  Angelica makes a few calls to Veronica, who nods and then they both go to meet in the center of the ring!  The crowd gets on their feet as Mercedes initiates the tie up.  Both ladies struggle as Veronica begins to gain a strength advantage?

Gena:  Mercedes ducks underneath and behind Veronica in a Rear Waist Lock.  Mercedes looks to bring her fellow Mean Girl over, but Veronica hooks her leg around Mercedes’.  She stops the move, and then she bucks Mercedes up and over.

Chad:  Veronica gets a circular stomp session before getting a Leg Drop!  She hooks Mercedes’ leg.

One!KICKOUT!

Gena:  A powerful kickout, just as the ref’s hand slaps the mat for the first time.  Veronica gets up just as fast as Mercedes.

Chad:  They eye one another, and Mercedes says something that we can only imagine goes something like “We might be friends, but there’s no friendship when it comes to gold.”  Veronica nods and motions for the belt to come back home around her waist.

Gena:  Mercedes laughs and makes Veronica step up her game.  She goes for a Clothesline, but Mercedes ducks and falls with a Neckbreaker to the champ.  She then shows everyone just how the circle stomp should go.

Chad:  It’s wrestling 101, brought to you by Mercedes Vargas!  Class is now in session.  She then lifts Veronica’s legs, dragging her off a bit.  She holds onto the legs as she looks around.  She then Catapults Veronica into the ropes, but holds on to turn it into a Backbreaker!

Crowd:  YEAHHHH!!!

Gena:  Veronica holds onto her back as Mercedes pushes her off.  Mercedes goes and sits Veronica up, and then bounces off of the ropes, hitting a Somersault Cutter to Veronica, nearly folding her in half!

Chad:  Mercedes rolls Veronica over onto her back and then she does a Lateral Press to secure the pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Veronica might not be the most skilled wrestler, but she is resilient, and smarter than people give her credit for.  I mean, she is the Underground Champion right now.

Chad:  Right, but for how long?  Mercedes is schooling her.  Mercedes lifts Veronica off of the mat and then runs to the ropes, bouncing off.  She comes back at Veronica, who picks her up for a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam, but Mercedes locks on a DDT at the end!

Gena:  Veronica is rolling around on the mat, holding her neck.  Mercedes goes to kick her over onto her back.  She stands over Veronica, ready to drop down for a pin, but as she falls, Veronica moves from under her!

Chad:  Veronica looks down at Mercedes and says “Watch this!” as she hits  Discus Clothesline to Mercedes, knocking her down to the mat.  She then flips her over on her back and begins pulling on Mercedes’ hair!

Gena:  It’s like she took a page out of Mercedes’ own playbook.  She wrings Mercedes’ locks around as she raises her up some.  She then finishes it off with a Hair Pull Curb Stomp!  She wrings her fingers out and asks Angelica to give Mercy some conditioner on her way out.

Chad:  Angelica covers her mouth and giggles.  Veronica sizes Mercedes up as Mercedes rises up from the mat.  She then does a Handspring into the ropes, coming off with a Handspring DDT to Mercedes, hooking the leg!

One!
Two!
THREE!NO!KICKOUT!

Gena:  Angelica slaps the mat and shouts at the referee, slapping her hands three times fast.  Referee Ryan Richards holds up two fingers.  As Angelica begins speaking more harshly to Ryan, Veronica pulls out her infamous diamond necklace!

Chad:  She wraps it around Mercedes’ throat and begins choking her wildly, whipping her hair back and forth as Mercedes kicks her feet angrily.  Veronica keeps her eyes on the referee to make sure he doesn’t see her.

Gena:  She slides it over to Angelica as the referee turns around.  Veronica then leans back to hook the leg.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Oh, but Mercedes reverses it, rocking forward into a pin of her own!

One!
Two!

Gena:  And Veronica reverses it on Mercedes!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Mercedes slides out of the pin, rolling backward and then hitting a Dropkick to a seated Veronica’s face!  Mercedes lifts Veronica up and then sets her on her shoulders for the Black Rose Overdrive (Inverted Death Valley Driver/Burning Hammer)!!!  She hooks the leg!!!

One!
Two!

Gena:  Angelica enters the ring and clobbers Mercedes over the back of the head with the Underground Championship belt!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via disqualification… Mercedes Varrrrgas!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelica continues to hammer away at the back of Mercedes’ head as the bell continues ringing.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

She does not give up, growling as she continues on.  The security team starts to come down to the ring as Veronica comes to.  Veronica looks back at Angelica, and then slides out of the ring.  Angelica stomps viciously on Mercedes as security swarms her.  Kittie picks Angelica up and Angelica continues trying to get out of her grip to get at Mercedes.  Kittie swings her around in a Reverse Bear Hug, dragging her toward the ropes.  With the assistance of Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, they get Angelica out of the ring.  They drag her up the ramp as she kicks and screams, all while Veronica stares on in awe and pride.  Veronica is handed her Underground Championship as she holds it up high in the air.

Veronica:  AND STILL YOUR UNDERGROUND CHAMPION… ME!!!

The show fades off the air.