Author Topic: SCU Results Ep 39  (Read 2949 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 39
« on: November 08, 2019, 05:50:15 AM »

SCU Underground Ep 39

\'user
November 7th, 2019 at the Cox Pavilion Las Vegas, NV
Segments due November 6th, 2019

The SCUTron light up, Donna appears on the screen sitting behind her desk. She puts her coffee mug down as she looks at the camera.

Donna: Hello, this coming Monday is November 11th, Which is Veterans Day in the United States. As a way of honoring them and to say thank you, next Thursday, November 14th, SCU Underground Ep 40 will be a tribute to the Troops. We will at right here in Las Vegas as SCU enters the United States Air Force base of Nellis Air Force Base.

On this night you will see Underground Champion Veronica Taylor take on One of the most decorated Bombshells to ever grace Sin City, Mercedes Vargas. The two know each other very well, expect to see a good one. Another match for that night is the Combat Championship. Steart Mason will take on his stablemate, his close friend Earl Lockyer.

These two Canadian men happening to have served time in the Canadian Armed Forces. They know first hand what it’s like to be in the front line. The two over there time served with many Americans in war. Some maybe based in Nellis Air Force Base. These two men will battle it out in a way that only a soldier can. Only one rule, Man to man combat. No weapons. Just the two facing off, for the first time ever, the Combat title can be won by pinfall. But before they can even have the match they must compete in an Air Force BMT Physical Fitness Test. Something that should be a breeze for the former Canadian special forces.

Combat Champion Sister Esther will defend her title against the former Double Down Tag Team Champion Melissa Ruin. While Nobility waits her another chance at the Double Down Titles. Tad and I figured we give them a chance at singles titles. Melissa gets her shot in a kickboxing match with Sister Esther. Now to ensure that this stays as a one on one match. The Good Shepherds, Nobility as well as the Ruin Twins, Debbi and Stacy will be barred from ringside.

As for Underground Champion Javier Gonzalez, he will not defend the title as he is booked in a tag team match. But on Underground 41 he will defend his title. Against who? Good question, Javi will put his title on the line in a ladder match vs Eric Weaver… Dax Beckett… Dorian B… and Tim Staggs. Good luck Javi, you’re going to need it!!!

Donna smiles as the SCUTron cuts off.

Backstage at the Cox Pavilion, the crowd boos, with a healthy dose of cheers and whistles, at the sight of resident Bad Boy Gianni Di Luca on the screen above the stage. He is talking to a stagehand, arms crossed over his muscled torso and that perpetual smarmy smile creasing the corners of his lips. The camera pans back and further cheers arrive for SCU rookies, HBCarter and Ariana Angelos, besties and graduates of the Gabriel and Odette Stevens training academy right here in Las Vegas.

Judging by the smile of adulation on Carter's face, he is enjoying what he's seeing as his eyes roam everywhere on Gianni below the neck. (Although above the neck is pretty good too!) Ariana watches him as well, but continues to sneak glances at her friend as they whisper so as not to be overheard by any passers by or worse, Gianni himself.

HB: Isn't he just dreamy?  

Ariana shrugs, rather indifferent on the subject matter.

Ariana: He's alright.  

Carter's eyes open wide and he turns to his friend.

HB: Alright? Ari, he's more than just alright! That man is sex on legs! I mean, look at him. Head to toe, there's nothing about him that's not perfect! Can you imagine what it would be like going to the sheets with him?  

Carter has turned back to admire Gianni now that the Italian Stallion has turned his back for some reason, giving his not-so-secret admirer ample view of his backside. This keeps Carter from seeing Ariana from shrugging and shaking her head in the negative to his question. Carter leans back against the wall behind the bench they share and smiles, his eyes lighting up.

HB: And sex isn't everything -- although god knows that's enough! Just imagine spending your whole life with him! Now that it's legal, just imagine if he and I got married…  

Ariana rolls her eyes with a smile on her face at Carter getting lost in this most epic of fantasies.

HB: ... Spending our whole lives together. And of course he's Italian so he'd want lots of babies…  

Ariana now frowns openly and stares at Carter.

Ariana: Do you know something that I don't?  

HB: We can adopt! It's all the same! I like kids so it's all good. I bet he'd make a great father and husband and then....  

Carter frowns.

HB: Then he gets bored and starts seeing ... other people? While I'M out slaving away, putting MY body on the line to earn a living for him and the kids so he can keep that tan and his gym membership and sit around all day, watching Netflix and Disney Plus with the kids!  

Ariana huffs and gives Gianni the stink eye from afar.

Ariana: Isn't that always the way? I mean guys like him know how hot they are and expect the world to roll over and do their bidding while they sit back and just smile and have fun.  

HB: Well I won't stand for it!  

Carter looks down and spots a large bucket of water on the floor. He grabs it by the handle and jumps to his feet and marches over. Gianni turns around and smiles, and is just about to say something when Carter heaves the bucket of water right in his face, thoroughly soaking him from head to toe!

HB: Leave OUR children fatherless, will you!?  

He storms off and Ariana shakes her finger at Gianni.

Ariana: I hope he takes you for every penny you have!  

And she walks off after Carter, leaving a totally and completely confused Gianni Di Luca in their wake.

Gianni: What the fu...?  

We fade back to the backstage area where Denise Andrews is putting on the final touches of her ring gear when her bestie and teammate Ella Singleton steps into the picture.

Ella: Hey Denise.  

Denise: Can you believe this rookie Ella? She actually thinks she can beat me.  

Ella: Tad said it best. It won’t be easy. Especially with me right by your side. It’s time for The Society to take back SCU starting with the demise of their precious new plaything.  

Denise smirks as she and Ella head for the ring.

\'user Vs \'user

Ariana Angelos vs Denise Andrews

Liam:  The following opening bout is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5’6” and weighing in at 121lb, accompanied by Ella Singleton, she is… Denise Andrews!!!  

“Boom Clap” strikes up as Denise steps through the curtain with Ella by her side. The two glare at the ring while showing disgust on their faces. Denise walks down with a little strut and emulates her father. She slides into the ring as Ella stays on the floor.

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Liam: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!  

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for her opponent

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Ariana and Denise come to the center of the ring.  Denise looks at Ariana and then rolls her eyes and laughs.  She shakes her head and points at Ariana, right in her face as she mocks Ariana.  

Chad:  Ariana grabs onto Denise’s hand and goes to snap her finger, but Denise pulls it back.  Ariana boots Denise in the stomach and then brings her down with a DDT.  The crowd cheers as Ariana makes an early cover.  

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Ella is on the outside, shouting as Ariana gets back to her feet, taking a few steps back as she watches Denise recover.  Denise scrambles to her feet, and Ariana spins, kicking Denise in the stomach before bringing Denise back down to the mat with a Bicycle Kick!  

Chad:  Ariana grabs onto Denise’s hair to pull her back to her feet, but Denise sweeps her off of her feet and grabs Ariana’s legs and springs forward with a Bridging Jackknife Pin!  

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Ariana gets a shoulder up.  Denise grabs Ariana’s hair and drags her to her feet, bringing Ariana over with a Snap Suplex, trying to hook the leg again.  

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Ariana gets the shoulder up again, and Denise begins screaming in protest, telling the referee that it was three.  The referee holds up two fingers and Denise holds up three.  

Denise:  DO YOU KNOW WHO MY DAD IS?  I GREW UP IN THIS SPORT ALL MY LIFE, AND…  

Gena:  Ariana spins Denise around and kicks her in the gut.  She then drops down and lands a perfect Monkey Flip, landing on top of Denise and she begins throwing fists at Denise.  

Chad:  Denise tries to fight it, but Ariana is showing that she’s not just some new face for Denise to mock.  

Gena:  Ariana finds herself quickly rolls over onto her back with Denise on top of her.  Denise tangles her fingers in Ariana’s hair and she begins smashing Ariana’s head into the mat violently as Ella claps on the outside.  

Chad:  Denise is taking just a little too much pleasure in this right now.  Ariana is able to roll back on top, getting a few more hits, but Denise rolls her over now too!  

Gena:  CATFIGHT!!  The two roll outside of the ring together, hammering away at one another.  Ella starts to get involved until the referee warns her.  She holds her hands up and steps away.  

Chad:  The catfighting comes to a halt when Ariana slips to her feet, bringing Denise up with her.  She bridges into a Fisherman’s Suplex as the referee is about to start her count.  Ariana slips inside and back out.  

Gena:  Ariana grabs Denise and pulls her to her feet.  She lifts Denise up, but Denise counters it and brings Ariana’s face right into her knee!  

Chad:  Ariana falls back onto the ring steps before falling down to a seated position.  Denise charges, trying to smash her knee into Ariana’s face, but Ariana moves.  She grabs Denise and rolls her inside of the ring.  

Gena:  As Denise gets up, Ariana hits a sliding Superkick to Denise.  She ascends the turnbuckle.  She looks out to the audience who cheers her on before leaping off with Angel’s Descent (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press)!  She hooks the leg!  

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Ariana Angelos!!!  

Ariana rises to her feet and celebrates her win as “Fortune Favours the Bold” plays over the speakers.  Ariana doesn’t have long to wait before Ella Singleton comes rushing inside of the ring.  Ariana immediately drops and rolls out of the ring as Ella tries to grab at her.  Ariana smiles and ruffles her hair as she walks backward in victory.  Ella sneers before going to help Denise back up to her feet.  Both Society members threaten Ariana, who smiles and turns to walk up the ramp and to the back as her music continues.

The scene opens backstage at Underground moments after the opening match between Ariana Angelos and Denise Andrews, we see Ariana sitting on a chair drinking from a water bottle following her hard fought match when Dev walks up to her.

Dev: Ariana, that was a great match out there just now.  

Ariana: Thanks, Gabriel and Odette taught me well.  

Dev: That much is evident, did you see Jessie Salco’s message to you at Climax Control?  

At this point Ariana stands up and tosses the now empty water bottle in the bin.

Ariana: I saw them, and honestly? Jessie has nothing to worry about from me, right now I’m focused on one thing and that’s building up my career here in SCU! I just had a hard fought match against Denise even if she did use underhanded tactics against me and next week Angel of Filth will learn how bad an idea it is to underestimate me in the ring, I’ve had two matches in SCU so far and I’ve managed to hold my own against some of the best in the company.  

Dev: Any final thoughts for Denise? You did pick up your first win out there.  

Ariana: Denise made the same mistake Mercedes made last week in the battle royal, she underestimated me because I’m a rookie, my encounter with Mercedes was ultimately interrupted by the other wrestlers but I’m sure we’ll meet up in the ring again down the line and as for Denise? My win over her tonight was a message.  

Dev: A message?  

Ariana: A message that I shouldn’t be underestimated just because I’m a rookie! I joined the GO Gym when I had just turned eighteen, tried to keep it a secret from my parents for months until they found out but I didn’t let them disowning me stop me from living my dream and more importantly, Gabriel wouldn’t have recommended SCU for me if he didn’t think that I was ready for this and I think my performances in the ring speak for themselves! Fortune favors the bold Dev, and next week Angel of Filth will find out just how majestic the Angel’s Descent is, thanks to the Greek Angel Ariana Angelos!  

Dev walks off as the scene fades.

The cameras cut to the ladies locker room. Halo and Kelli are seen at one end of the locker room. Many of the women are seen getting passed by as the camera moves in closer to Kelli and Halo. As the two talk we hear the door close in the background. Kelli looks up to see Angel Kash walking in. Behind her is Melissa and Chanelle.

Angel: Excuse me, who dares have there bag in my space?  

Kelli: I’ll move it in a second.  

Angel: Yeah you should! That's my spot!  

Kelli: I will in a second.  

Angel kicks the bag from her space hitting Halo in the leg.

Halo: Excuse you!  

Angel: Yeah excuse you! Miss thought she was gonna break my record setting regin how did that work out for you?  

Halo walks over the bag as Kelli gets up to her feet. Angel takes a step back with a smile as Melissa and Chanelle get between them.

Melissa: It’s wise for you ladies to just turn around now and mind your business.  

Halo: Melissa, you should be with your sisters trying to begging to get out of your match tonight.  

Melissa: Oh please, no one if afraid of you or this fake wrestler next to you. You think we’re scared just because you been a Combat Champion? And you Halo, your 15 minutes came and went. The only reason you even had the title so long was because Nobility felt that SCU needed the Double Down Tag Team titles mean something. Angel Kash did just that. Angel raised the bar as Underground champion and you failed to even get close.  

Angel: Well but who in their right mind thought this thing was going to even come close to my reign? I mean I made the Underground title great and soon enough when i feel like it well I will make it great again…  

Kelli: You know what…  

Chanelle: Whoa, you don’t interrupt Angel when she’s talking. Angel you were saying.  

Angel: But tonight Melissa I  need you to teach this trash a lesson. And thank you Chanelle for telling them their place doing good work.

Halo: If I wasn’t in a good mood right now.  

Melissa: What! If you weren’t in a good mood what, you have Chanelle and I beat you and Kelli up while Angel looks on laughing at you two.  

Kelli: I would wipe the floor with you both all by myself. Angel also would not be laughing as she be to busy getting her butt kicked by Halo, again!  

Angel lets out a loud laugh.

Angel Kash: Please, if nothing Halo is gonna be the one bowing at my feet once this is all set and done. Because, the Nobility runs this place rather you two low lifes think so or not. By the end of the night you will understand this harsh little lesson.  

While they keep going back and forth the locker room slams open. We hear the Kawaii Dragons yelling.

Winter: That’s why no one likes your basic ass you dumb bitch!  

Kawaii Dragons enter the locker room.

Kelli: Funny, I thought the only basic one in SCU was Angel Kash.  

We see Underground Champion Veronica Taylor walk in the room.

Kelli: I stand corrected.  

Veronica Taylor: Ugh you know as champion I deserve respect around here. Like I am far beyond this locker room I mean sharing it with the likes of Uglo and Uggo Torress? Pass but anyway your Queen has arrived.  

Angel: I said the same thing Veronica, it’s this damn arena the Cox Pavilion center. They seem to lack the space people like us deserve.  

Winter: Wait, I just called the fake champ basic. You're worse than basic. You’re shit. What makes you think you get your own locker room anyways?  

Tatsu: Yeah, but Angel make point, to many in this locker room. I don’t like sharing with bitches like Angel and Veronica.  

Kelli: Hey, you got me and Halo it is not so bad.  

Melissa: We get it. You’re all mad because you can’t be like us. What’s the saying again Angel?  

Angel: Sorry not sorry!  

Melissa: Now you all should leave, Angel has work to do.  

Angel: Veronica can stay. She is of the high society like us.  

Veronica: I don’t need permission but thank you. But yes all you gremlin looking basics can’t sit with us sorry bout it.  

Kelli taps Halo on the shoulder. The two nod, Kelli grabs Melissa and pushes her towards Angel focing Angel’s shoulder to hit the locker. Halo grabs Chanelle and slams her to a locker. Veronica moves to the side to not get hit.

Winter grabs Veronica and pushes her towards Halo. Veronica reacts by taking her title off her shoulder and hitting Halo in the face. Tatsu goes to grab Veronica but before she can the locker room door opens up as the Ruin Twins, Stacy and Debbi run in and grab Tatsu.

The Twins pull Tatsu put the room, this causes Winter to leave to chase after them. Angel pushes Melissa off of her. Melissa goes to grab Kelli but Kelli grabs on to her first. Kelli tries to throw Melissa but gets nailed in the head with a right hook by Angel.

Halo blocks a punch from Veronica, it hits Chanelle by mistake knocking her back down. Halo pushes Veronica which causes her to collide with Melissa as Angel Kash grabs Kelli by the head to lock her in a headlock.

SCU security rush in the locker room. Kittie runs in first and makes a b line for Kelli Torres. The other guards grab Halo and take her out of the room. Kittie slams Kelli to the wall as the Dying Breed pick her up and take her out of the locker room as well.

Melissa: Looks like you got your locker room back Angel.  
Veronica: Oh no, make no mistake about it, this is my locker room.  

The cameras fade away as we see Angel and Veronica staring each other down.

Cameras go backstage to see Le Coven in a dark dimmed room. Jenifer paces back and forth punching her fist together. Celeste paces with Jenifer mimicking her.

Celeste: The Good Shepherds should've stayed home last week. They ruined a good fucking time and then had the audacity to back down from a fight. A match will happen soon, you mark my fucking word. But for now, Jenifer and I have been waiting for this moment. Next week, the soldiers at Nellis Base will see the Fire Dragons, Mark Cross, and Valentina defend the Double Down titles against Le Coven. They make a good team and a cute couple. Mark’s even gaining fame in SCW, which as I know, is really fucking hard to do. They shocked everyone when they beat Nobility for the Double Down straps at High Stakes IX. I hate to have to end the Fire Dragons run but it must be done.  

Jenifer: Good Shepherds!  

Celeste: No Fire Dragons. Double Down titles. We’re finally getting the shot that we so deserve.  

Jenifer: No! Good Shepherds!  

Celeste: It doesn’t work that way, Jenifer.  

Jenifer: Okay… Good Shepherds… Please…  

Celeste: You know what? Screw it, let’s go.  

Le Coven leaves the room on the hunt for the Good Shepherds.

\'user Vs \'user

Helluva Bottom Carter vs Jacob Johnson

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  

"#1 Crush" by Garbage begins too play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Liam: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!!!  

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

Take me out starts to play around the arena.
So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you

Liam: And their opponent… Coming down to the ring. Weighing in at 200ibs, from San Diego, CA Jacob Johnson!!!!  

I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
I say you don't show
Don't move, tide is low
I say, take me out!
I say you don't know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
If I move this could die
Eyes move this can die
I want you to take me out
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here with you
Jacob hopes over the top rope hold one hand up in the air to the crowds mixed reaction. He keeps that hand up while he makes his way to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle as he looks on at the live crowd.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  HB Carter sizes up Jacob Johnson very carefully. Or, they’re staring at his package.  Yeah, probably the second part.  Meanwhile, Jacob watches carefully as he begins to approach.  

Gena:  They tie up in the center of the ring and Carter tries to move in close.  Jacob swings Carter into the ropes and then sends them down to their hands and knees across the middle ropes.  

Chad:  Jacob reaches down and grabs Carter’s hair and begins to pull up, but Carter grinds on him, causing him to immediately back up and let go of the hold!  

Gena:  Why are Carter and Holly Wood not best friends?  They both know that tried and true method of getting people to instantly stop their attack, while only moving a few muscles.  

Chad:  Carter gets up and catches their breath while watching Jacob try to recalculate his offense.  They tie up again, and Carter moves to the back, moving their hips against Jacob.  

Gena:  Carter gets the desired reaction as Jacob lets go.  Carter then grabs onto Jacob’s shoulders and brings him in for a Jawbreaker.  As Jacob falls backward, Carter drops an elbow to his chest and then springs off of the ropes into a Lionsault!  

Chad:  Carter then grabs Jacob’s leg, giving it a nice feel before falling back into a pinning attempt!  

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Jacob forces his way out of that pin.  He gets to his feet just a split second after Carter, and he ducks under the Clothesline, hitting an Atomic Drop.  

Chad:  As Carter stumbles to the ground, Jacob gets on their back with a Camel Clutch.  He stretches their back as they try to pull themselves to the ropes.  

Gena:  They reach out, but Jacob tries to  pull back further.  He maneuvers himself around and leans back, converting it into a Surfboard Stretch!  

Chad:  Carter shouts out in pain.  The referee checks to see if they want to give up, but Carter shakes their head.  Jacob keeps it locked on as long as he can before giving it up and letting Carter go.  

Gena:  Carter holds onto their back, moving their legs around to get the blood flow back to them.  Jacob lifts Carter up and tosses them into the corner.  

Chad:  Carter collides with the corner, and Jacob comes flying toward them.  Carter jumps up and rests their shins on Jacob’s shoulders.  They pull Jacob in repeatedly for smashes to their rump!  

Gena:  Just like Carter did to Holly in the Halloween Costume Battle Royal last week!  Five smashes and Carter drops their feet back to the mat, jumping up for a Corkscrew DDT!  

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Chad:  Carter stumbles to their feet, holding onto their stomach.  They then begin twerking, converting the dance into a leg split moonsault, a la the Fairy Tail!  Carter hooks the leg!  

One!
Two!
Thr...KICKOUT!!!

Crowd: OHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Gena:  Carter can’t believe it with their eyes opened wide in shock.  Carter gets up and drags Jacob to his feet.  They fling Jacob into the ropes and follow quickly for the Passion Fruit (Kofi’s S.O.S.)!  They drop down for the Fruit Basket (69 Pin)!  

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner… Helluva Bottom Carterrrrrrrrrrr!!!  

“#1 Crush” begins playing over the speakers as Carter stays in position with the pin.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Carter still doesn’t get up, but rather stays nestled in the position with their back arched up.  The referee taps Carter to let them know that the match is over, and Carter nods, raising their hand as they look around only momentarily before resting their head back between Jacob’s legs.

A ticking timebomb appears on the screen as sinister laughter fills the speakers. As the ticking slowly continues, a voice speaks out.

????: SCU you’re days are numbered. Soon.....DOOMSDAY shall come.  

More sinister laughter follows as the screen goes black.

The podium is set up backstage with a cross hanging over the sky blue fabrics draped across the wall.  The podium is set up on a platform.  A bright light flashes across the back as many people are dressed in nice clothes and turn to look.  They part ways as Sister Esther comes rushing down the parting with her Combat Championship on her shoulder over her snow white dress.  Brother David comes rushing in after Esther in his white suite and sky blue shirt.  He waves to those cheering him even though the fans in the arena boo loudly.  Next, Mother Mavis walks indignantly.  Her own white gown flowing behind her.  The three spread out in front of the podium so that when Father Gerald comes running, he has a clear path.  He jogs up the steps and the cheering and booing gets so much louder.  Gerald waves to everyone and he pulls out The Good Book and sets it on the podium.  He waves some more until he feels it has gone on long enough.

Gerald:  Alright now you all be quite you hear?  

Gerald gives his famous pearly white smile and the crowd laughs some and then goes politely quiet.

Gerald:  It’s so great to be here in front of our growing congregation.  It truly amazes me how many people in Las Vegas seek redemption.  It is proof of His everlasting glory.  The power to bring His children home to him.  It is a testament that what we are doing here in Sin City is not all for naught. For that we are truly humbled.  

Gerald waves for another round of cheers and boos.

Gerald:  Brothers, sisters, in His Eternal Glory!  Listen to me for we have cast the first stone.  We began a war last week when we dumped the purifying waters over those two mistresses of satan himself.  We got the devil’s attention just seven days ago and there is no turning back.  

Gerald pauses and the congregation gasps.

Gerald:  What we need now is strength, my fellow Shepherds.  Strength in faith and strength in a physical sense.  Our war has officially begun on Sin City.  And I have been given a divine vision last night.  They are coming for us.  They know that we are growing and that we are a threat.  So right now, I want all of the weak to leave, because we are only as strong as our weakest link.  They will prey on you first.  So if you do not think that you are strong enough to survive this first major test, then the door is just behind you.  Don’t let it hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.  

Gerald stops and looks out at the congregation.  Each faithful member of the crowd stands up tall and proud.

Gerald:  You have to be sure!  Because he is sending his minions for you!  And you! And you!  

Gerald points out to each member of the crowd until he goes completely silent and his face goes almost ghost white.

David:  What the?  

The camera turns around some so we can see as Jenifer points at each Good Shepherd, she stops at Mother Mavis and opens her hand to have her palm face Mavis. Jenifer starts to begin a chant.

Gerald:  How dare you, you Heathen!  

Father Gerald stands in front of Mother Mavis. Sister Esther grabs Jenifer’s wrist and bends it the wrong way. Father Gerald tells Esther to let go.

Gerald: We Good Shepherds will not lower ourselves down to Le Coven’s level. That’s what they want. We will not give these heathens such satisfaction.  

Jenifer extends her hand palm to Father Gerald and begins chanting.

Celeste:  No Jenifer, not that one.  

Celeste puts one hand on Jenifer's mouth to cover it and the other on her arm to put it down.

Gerald: What is she chanting? What is this heathen saying? It’s clearly in the devil’s tongue!  

Celeste:  Oh nothing, I think you guys should go now. Le Coven will deal with you later.  

Celeste says as she holds on to Jenifer to not let her cast a spell on Father Gerald.  Gerald looks as his congregation begins to move in on Le Coven.  He holds them off and suddenly Mother Mavis and Sister Esther rush them at their side and push them into one another!

Gerald:  You two want to play games?  We can play games too!  

When Gerald says this Celeste ducks a slap from Sister Esther that winds up hitting Mother Mavis across the face.  She turns and hits Esther across the face but Jenifer tackles Mavis to the ground.  Celeste hits Homicidal on Esther and Jenifer locks on Kimura Lock on Mother Mavis.  Security floods the set when David and Gerald try to interfere.  Mavis cries out from the hold and Esther is knocked out on the ground.  Le Coven is more than happy to let it go when security pushes them off set.  Gerald reaches down and holds onto Mavis as he cries up at the ceiling.

Gerald:  Why Lord?  Why my Mavis?  

Brother David nudges Esther on the ground but nothing happens.

David:  Medical?  Where are you guys?  Are you still trying to tape Mickey and Abbadon back together?  

David barks out and the crowd cheers so loud for Le Coven.

\'user Vs \'user

SCWNetwork Exclusive match
Dahlia Rotten vs Chanelle Blade

Dahlia starts the match hitting Chanelle with hard chops to the chest. Chanelle would turn things around after a poke in the eyes. Chanelle doesn’t keep the upper hand for long as Dahlia comes back after dropping Chanelle with a reversal that leads to Dahlia hitting a belly-to-belly suplex. Dahlia would keep the advantaging going until Melissa Ruin comes down to interfere in the match by kicking Dahlia with a superkick without the ref seeing it. Sarah Lane then enters the match and DDT Chanelle. The ref saw the exchange and rewards Chanelle with the win by DQ.

\'user & \'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

3 on 2 Handicap match
Kelli Torres and Halo Williams vs Melissa, Debbi and Stacy Ruin

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a Three on Two Handicap Match! On their way to the ring first… Kelli Torressssss and Halo Williaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams!!!  

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up and Kelli Torres walks out, smirking and crossing her arms as she looks out to the audience as the crowd cheers the former Combat and Underground Champion. Halo follows behind her looking stoic and simply ready to go seemingly paying the boo birds no attention at all. Kelli takes her sweet time getting to the ring making sure she milks all the attention she possibly can as she drinks everything in. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes effortlessly, Halo following right behind her. They take the center of the ring and Keli walks up to the ropes, flashing hand signals to the crowd as Halo stands behind her, simply raising her right fist to the sky. They look to one another, talking strategy as they wait for the match to start.

The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour starts to play.

I wished I lived in the golden age
Giving it up on the Broadway stage
Hang with the rats and smoke cigars
Have a break with Frank and count the stars

Liam: From Scottsdale, AZ Debbi, Stacy, and Melissa Ruin,The Ruin Sisters!!!  

Dressed to the nines, with hair to match
Shiny jewels, casino cash
Tapping feet, wanna take the lead
A trip back in time is all I need

Stacy and Debbi high fives as many fans as they can while reaching ringside.  Melissa rolls her eyes as she walks down the ramp toward the ring.

Oh!
Sing it out loud gonna get back honey
Sing it out loud get away with me
Sing it out loud on a trip back honey
Sing it out loud and let yourself free

They side in the ring as the music fades out.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Stacy and Halo will start things off. Stacy changes her mind as she and Debbi switch. Debbi comes in and runs at Halo. Halo moves to the side, Debbi hits the turnbuckle then nails a cheap shot to Kelli! Halo kicks Debbi then grabs the back of her head to drag her to the middle of the ring.  

Chad: Halo hits Debbi from behind with a clothesline, Debbi drops to her knees. Halo goes to grab Debbi, Debbi grabs Halo’s arms and pulls her close as she lifts up and hits a headbutt to Halo’s nose!  

Gena: Debbi gets to her feet and grabs Halo’s head then drops Halo with a DDT! Debbi goes over and tags in Melissa. Melissa jumps on top of the ropes and goes for an elbow drop, but Halo rolls out of the way!  

Chad: Melissa quickly sits up holding her elbow as Halo crawls over towards her corner. Melissa gets up as Halo tries to make a tag. Melissa grabs Halo and sends her to the Ruin's corner!  

Gena: The Ruin twins hold on to Halo as little sister Melissa charges in and nails Halo with a spear! Halo goes down as Melissa goes to tag in Stacy but Stacy refuses, Melissa tags in Debbi instead.  

Chad: Debbi gets in the ring and stomps on the chest of Halo. Debbi grabs Halo's foot and drags her away from the ropes. Debbi drops down landing an elbow strike to the knee of Halo. Debbi holds on to the lock as she wraps it around hers and locks in a figure four leg lock!  

One...
Two...

Gena: Halo gets her back off the mat while shaking her head no.  

Chad: Halo's going to have to turn over to reverse the hold.  

Gena: Debbi tries to apply more pressure, Halo screams but uses her reach to her advantage as she nails Debbi with a legal strike, then another one!  

Chad: Debbi breaks the hold and gets to her feet as does Halo. Debbi runs in for a clothesline, Halo ducks. Debbi gets to her corner as Halo runs towards hers. Melissa tags herself in.  

Gena: Halo and Kelli make a tag. Melissa walks to the middle of the ring as Stacy yells, jumping up and down wanting to get in the match... That's why she didn't want to be tagged in earlier, she was waiting for Kelli to enter the ring.  

Chad: The two did share some fighting words on twitter, now it's fighting time.  

Gena: Kelli points at Stacy, Melissa runs at Kelli but gets hits with a right hook for her troubles. Kelli waves Stacy in the ring, Melissa hopes on to the ropes as she uses them to walk towards her corner. Stacy reaches in and tags herself in.  

Chad: Stacy gets in the ring. Kelli gets in her fighting stance. Stacy walks towards her with her hands up to her face. Kelli goes for a low stiff kick that misses as Stacy jumps up and hits a front jump kick to the midsection of Kelli.  

Gena: Kelli bends down catching a punch to the right temple. Stacy then plants Kelli's head to the mat with a DDT!  Stacy now jumps up and lands on Kelli's chest with a standing senton. Stacy gets to her feet and gets Kelli up as well. Stacy takes a step back and goes for a superkick that Kelli counters into the Ruin Lock (ankle lock) in the middle of the ring!  

Chad: Stacy drops to the mat and rolls over to kick her way out of the hold. Kelli backs away as Stacy gets up... Spear by Kelli as Stacy goes down hard. Kelli starts laying in open hand slaps to Stacy's face.  

Gena: Melissa and Debbi get in the ring. Halo gets in and fits with Melissa as Debbi kicks Kelli in the back of the head. The ref grabs Debbi as Melissa jumps up and nails Halo with a knee to the nose that busts Halo's nose open!  

Chad: Halo rolls out the ring as she holds her bloody nose. The ref turns around to get Melissa out of the ring. Halo drops to the floor holding her nose as she rolls to get under the ring. Debbi grabs Kelli as Melissa breaks away from the ref. Stacy gets up and kicks Kelli in the gut. The three sisters get Kelli on Stacy's shoulders then drop her with a triple powerbomb.  

Gena: Halo slides back in the ring without her busted nose and nails Melissa with the black 13 (Claymore kick) The ref manages to get Debbi out the ring. Stacy goes to grab Halo but the ref gets between them and yells for Stacy to get out the ring. Stacy argues but is forced out of the ring. Kelli sets up as does Melissa. Halo hits another Black 13 (Claymore Kick) on Melissa as Kelli gets on top for the pinfall.  

One...
Two...
Three!!!'

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match... Halo Williams and Kelli Torres!!!  

Chad: Wow so much just happened.  

Gena: Yeah, like Halo getting busted open only to look as if she was never hit in the face!  

Chad: I noticed that too. She must heal quick. But they also pinned the wrong ruin sister.  

Cameras show The Monstimals backstage, holding their Hardcore Tag titles to the cameras while standing behind Henry Losak. Henry and The Monstimals get loud boos from the arena as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: "Yes, things got crazy last week with Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental wearing masks and costumes of our boys here, although we know that Winter did receive the mask from Lord Raab some years ago in SCW, however that was then and this is now as The Monstimals were the ones if you remember Winter that demanded the Hardcore tag titles being brought to SCW, but of course, they rejected the idea for unknown reasons."

Crowd boo at The Monstimals as both Samuel and Raab nodded, although weren't impressed with what Tatsu and Winter Elemental did last week, it wasn't a big deal, well not as of yet.

Henry Losak: "We perfectly understand you and Tatsu want to take back the Hardcore Tag titles, but only right now, Raab and Samuel are champions and you both aren't coming anywhere near those titles again because The Monstimals are here to stay and we have bigger business to attend to, a team The Monstimals have got experience with."

There's one team in SCW at the time The Monstimals haven't beaten and they are the team they are facing tonight. Samuel and Lord Raab bash their hands together and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: "However, The Monstimals haven't forgotten the loss they had against The Bad Boys when our teams were in SCU and rightfully, they deserve a chance for the Hardcore Tag titles, but this isn't going to be like the last time, far from it as you guys might have defeated Samuel and Lord Raab in the past, but they are far different now than SCW days. This isn't for the original tag titles, this is for the Hardcore Tag Titles and I'm sure you've seen how hardcore The Monstimals can be."

Samuel and Lord Raab nodded their heads on everything Henry has said and he continues to speak.

Henry Losak: "Because they are a hardcore team after all and there's no other team out there who will get their hands dirty and use weapons on everyone they can possibly wrestle. We are hardcore wrestling and we're going to take back the loss you gave Lord Raab and Samuel for us to walk away as still Hardcore Tag Champions tonight because you will be suffering in a ton of pain and blood will be shed between both Bad Boys because The Monstimals are an aggressive team and will not hold anything back. Prepare to be dominated by The Monstimals."

Raab and Samuel once again hold their titles to the cameras before they walk away to their locker room for their match.

The Kawaii Dragons are seen walking down the hallway. As they walk the hall they come across Shorty.

Shorty: Hey tits!  

Winter: Excuse me?  

Shorty: Shit, I meant toots, hey toots.  

Tatsu: Hey?  

Shorty: What’s wrong tushie cakes?  

Tatsu: Yay! I have nickname!  

Shorty: Sure you do, I mean look it it.  

Shorty slaps Tatsu in the ass.

Tatsu: Ouch!  

Winter smacks Shorty in the face.

Winter: Hey!  

Shorty: Sorry toots, yours is just as nice.  

Shorty slaps Winter in the ass.

Winter: Ouch!  

Tatsu: Hey!  

Tatsu smacks Shorty in the face.

Shorty: Worth it.  

Tatsu: Not nice mister. Kawaii face you next week. You want Kawaii to hurt you?  

Shorty winks at Winter as he smiles turning to look at Tatsu.

Shorty: You bet your tushie cakes I do.  

Tatsu: Oh, you going to get it real good Shorty. You think I joke but I tell truth. Winter and I will double team you and hurt you good.  

Shorty: You promise?  

Winter looks at Tatsu as she keeps digging a bigger hole for herself.

Tatsu: Oh I promise alright. Winter and I will enjoy this. We know how to get the job done,  

Shorty: Will great, I’m looking forward to it.  

Tatsu: You think I joking? You think it not possible for Winter and I to take care of you?  

Shorty: Oh I want you two to take care of me?  

Tatsu: Oh yeah, why wait? How about right now.  

Shorty: Hell yeah tushie cakes, now where talking.  

Winter: Tatsu, em, just no, stop. You don’t realize what you’re saying to Shorty.  

Tatsu: I tell Shorty no need to wait for Jamie Staggs, we can do it right now.  

Winter: Yeah, I don’t want to do Shorty and you don’t want to do him either Tatsu.  

Tatsu: Do him??? Ew! No! I mean beat him up in the ring. We fight him tonight not next week.  

Shorty: Oh shit, you’re talking about wrestling? No thanks tushie cakes, I’ll wait for Jamie Staggs to show up next week to have a tag team match.  

Shorty walks away as the Kawaii Dragons walk the opposite direction. The cameras zoom in to the butts of Winter and Tatsu as we see each one has a post it stuck on there butts that say. Property of Shorty! The Kawaii Dragons keep walking along as the camera cut away.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:16:49 PM by Donna Beauchamp »

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Results Ep 39
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 05:57:12 AM »

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Hardcore Tag Team titles
The Monstimals vs Dax Beckett and Dorian B

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an Electrified Cage Match for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!!  

Lights go down low as "Starboy" by The Weeknd bounces through the speakers in a seductive tone and Dorian Brown and Dax Beckett come out.  Dorian is in a brown leather biker jacket and matching pants. He has a bar of chocolate in his hand and he bites a piece off the tip before handing it to a fan along the aisle.  Dax is in his usual khaki cargo pants and boots. They swerve them hips before Dorian rips off the pants to show off his silky tights that have chocolate bar brick prints over it. He loses the jacket to show off his body, moving hands up and down stomach and chest.

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the Bad Boys, calling themselves White Hot Chocolate, Dax Beckett and Dorian Brown!!!  

Dorian comes to the ring as he gets on the apron.  Dax joins him up there. They put one leg through the ropes and stops to swerve their hips again but with more power this time. They come inside that ring and Dorian drops to his hands and knees as he moves across the ring seductive until he gets in the corner. He stands up and lick his lips as he watches the audience fall under his spell.  Dax jogs in place as they settle into their corner.

Liam:  Aaand their opponents, accompanied to the ring by Henry Losak, they are your Hardcore Tag Team Champions... Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!  

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the curtain with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the ring, ignoring the fans as they step over the top rope together while Henry goes through the middle rope. Raab and Samuel do a holdup in the ring with the fans booing on them as Henry steps out of the ring with Raab and Samuel stand in the ring waiting for the match to start.  The electrified cage slowly lowers as the fans go nuts.  Once it is in place, the power cuts on and the cage begins buzzing.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  The electrified cage surrounds the ring, and both team circle to avoid touching the cage.  Lord Raab moves forward, but Dorian spins, coming face to face with the cage as it whirs in his face.  

Chad:  Dorian freezes, but Dax pulls him back to reality by spinning him around.  Sam charges at the two, but they side step and Sam goes right for the cage!  But Sam is able to stop just in the nick of time!  

Gena:  Lord Raab grabs Dax and goes to send him right into the cage with a strong Irish Whip.  Dax flips forward, using his boots to push off of the cage, connecting with an elbow to the face of Lord Raab in return!  

Chad:  That cage is dangerous, and all four men know that.  Sam grabs Dorian by the back of the head and goes to slam him face first into the cage, but Dorian pushes off with one boot and then spins into a Bulldog.  

Gena:  However, Sam tosses Dorian across the ring and he skids, trying to get up to charge at Sam, but Sam picks him up into a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, and then he rolls Dorian off and he hooks the leg.  

One!
Two!

Chad:  Dax hits a Rolling Senton to break up the pin.  However, Lord Raab spins Dax around and grips him around the throat.  He throws Dax toward the cage, but Dax rolls through it and skids until getting a running start toward Raab.  

Gena:  Lord Raab goes to grip Dax, but Dax ducks and hits a Roll Up Pin from behind!  

One!
T…KICKOUT!

Gena:  Raab wasn’t even affected by that one.  He and Dax get back to their feet, but Dax sees Sam coming at him and he trips Sam up face first into the cage!  

*CRACKCRACKCRACK!*

Crowd:
 YEAHHHHH!!!

Chad:  The fans are going crazy as Sam shakes on the mat.  Dax goes to pin, but Sam grabs onto the cage once more, and both men are down on the mat!  

Gena:  Dax isn’t the smartest cookie in the jar, that’s for sure.  Sam lets go of the cage as both men jerk on the ground.  Dorian sees this and goes to check on Dax, but Lord Raab picks him up into a Scoop Slam, trying to send him into the cage.  

Chad:  Dorian slides down his back and goes for a Dropkick to the small of Lord Raab’s back.  Raab grips onto the cage, but his gloves act as a barrier.  Dorian tries to crash into Raab, but Raab hits an elbow to Dorian’s face!  

Gena:  He grabs Dorian and flings him right into the cage!  Dorian begins shaking violently as Raab lifts him up into the Backstabber!  He hooks the leg!  

One!
Two!

Chad:  Dax tries to leap to break up the pin, but it’s no use!  

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and STILL Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimallllllllllllls!!!  

“Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up)” begins playing over the speakers as the power is cut from the cage.  The cage is slowly lifted up as the referee hands Lord Raab and Samuel their belts.  Sam is still seated on the mat, but Raab helps him back up to his feet.  Both men raise their belts up high as they stare down at Dax, who is trying to help Dorian back to his feet.  The Monstimals take their leave as they are met by Henry Losak and they head up the ramp.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

SCWNetwork Exclusive match
Tim Staggs and Alexis Staggs vs The Killers Candies

Alexis and Kandy start the match. The two have an even back and forth exchange of holds. Kandy and Jerry make a blind tag giving Killer Kandy the upper hand. Alexis manages to counter a suplex giving her the gap to make the hot tag to Tim. Tim comes in on fire and takes over the match. Tim and Alexis from that point continually tag each other in keeping Jerry to there side of the ring. Alexis will end up scoring the pin on Jerry after nailing the Put On Notice. (Kudo Driver)

We find ourselves backstage to see Tim and Alexis Staggs walking through the hallway.  Somebody tosses towels to them, and Alexis wraps hers behind her neck as Tim pats at his forehead.  They are still breathing heavily after their match took place and they stop to get bottles of water.  Tim hands one to Alexis, and then he dumps one over his head and then drinks the other half.

Tim:  Damn, I didn’t expect Killer Kandys to bring it like that.  Jerry Cann is one tough sonuvabitch.  

Alexis: I’ve gotta hand it to Kandy, she gave me the run around in that match. Then again, I’m still trying to shake off this damn ring rust from being out of action so damn long.  

Tim nods, then shrugs his shoulders as he looks over toward the camera.  He wraps a hand around the lens and drags it closer to the two of them.

Tim:  Oh, hey there SCUniverse.  It’s the one, the only, “Red Lightning” Tim Staggs.  No?  Too much?  Not enough?  

Alexis laughs and rolls her eyes.

Alexis: Really, babe? Can’t you just make things simple for once?  

Tim:  Well fine, then I’m the Ginger Baby Daddy, Tim Staggs, and this is the infamous Baby Mama, bringing you that drama… Alexis Staggs.

Alexis: Drama? I don’t fucking bring drama. I bring pain and chaos, maybe...Geez.  

Tim:  Sure… you’re never known for drama…  

Tim sneers playfully at Alexis.  He then rubs at his chin as he leans in closer to the camera.

Tim:  Funny thing is that we just fought in our first tag team match together in Sin City Underground.  And we won.  So, we’re not asking.  We’re not going to be nice about it.  We will be getting a Double Down Championship match sometime soon.  If not that, then we can show how hardcore we are.  The Nobodies were all about hardcore, in case you don’t remember our initiation process.  Staggs Dungeon showed us a thing or two since then.  

Tim drops all playfulness from his expression.

Tim:  I know, I know, that sounds a lot like we’re demanding a title match off of one win.  It’s not even like that.  We will run through every damn team this place has, or can smash together to earn it.  We are not against earning shit.  We’re just sharing with you the reality of the situation.  Now, I know our old buddy Celeste and her friend Jenifer has a match next week for the Double Down Championships.  We have no problems with Le Coven, or Fire Dragons.  And The Monstimals?  I mean no disrespect, but I am no stranger to taking gold off of those two.  It’s how I got my first set when I teamed up with Connor Murphy.  Either way.  We just have a thing for gold, and we kinda want some.  

Tim shrugs his shoulders once again.

Tim:  We’re not that picky, so we’ll meet with one of you teams soon enough, with or without those belts.  Because we are The Nobodies, and we wanna be Somebodies.  Sorry, old habits die hard…  

Tim and Alexis chuckle as they walk out of the shot.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen backstage holding his TV Title on his shoulder with his managers Johan Svennson and Giovanna Teixeira as well as Dev Khatri.

Dev-Hitamashii, I have some questions that fans want to know about you if that is ok with you.

Hitamashii-That is fine.

Dev- What was it like growing up traveling to different military bases across the world?

Hitamashii-As a kid, it was difficult as it was tough keeping friends for long periods, as we kept moving. There are perks of moving so much as well, as I was able to experience different cultures and different cuisines, and see different sights that most people only dream about going to see.

Dev-If you did not become a wrestler, what would you have done for a living?

Hitamashii-I would probably have become a travel agent, as I could really get people to envision being there, especially if it was a place I had visited myself.

Dev-Is there a different feel between the SCW and SCU locker rooms?

Hitamashii-The major differences are that SCW has a bigger roster, so there is a lot more noise.  The other main difference is the catering, but that is to be expected given 2 separate rosters, with different tastes.

Dev-What is your routine prior to a match?

Hitamashii-I put on some metal music that I was introduced to by my recently deceased friend Richard Horton and get some stretching in and a little workout to make sure my muscles are ready.  I also watch footage of my opponent to get an idea of what kind of workout I need to do before the match.

Dev-What is one essential thing you have to have in the locker room that you simply cannot go on without?

Hitamashii-For me, I would have to say some sort of radio or music player of some sort, music is always something that relaxes me when I am stressed out, or gives me energy when I need to get a workout done.

Dev-I want to thank you for answering those questions with honesty and grace like you always do. Is there anything you want to say about your upcoming match with Father Gerard whom is your next opponent for the SCU TV Championship?

Hitamashii-I look forward to facing him, as I know he is a talented wrestler, but I already know I can defeat him, as I have already beaten him once, this time won’t be any different, other than it being an SCWNetwork exclusive match.

Hitamashii cackles and he, with his managers in tow, decide to go into the locker room to get ready for his match as the scene fades to black.

\'user Vs \'user

SCU TV Championship
Kingingiseisha Shirasu vs Father Gerald

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Sin City Underground Television Championship!!!  

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaand his opponent, from Hijemi, Japan, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is your Television Champion… Hitamashii!!!  

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Father Gerald takes advantage of the situation by charging at Hitamashii and taking him down to the mat.  He wails away at the champ like he’s fighting for his life.  Hitamashii finds his way to the ropes.  

Gena:  In some ways, he is fighting for his life.  His legacy depends on it.  He doesn’t heed the warning of referee Constance Salazaar and he drags Hitamashii back to the center of the ring.  He continues pounding on the champ.  

Chad:  Hitamashii is just overpowered at this point, and the referee isn’t liking the disregard for her authority.  She begins counting Father Gerald down.  

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:  Gerald holds his hands up and takes a step aside.  He mouths off to her as he does so, and then he lets Hitamashii get up to his feet before scooping him up.  As he goes to slam Hitamashii, the champ slides down his back.  

Chad:  Gerald turns around and Hitamashii hits a Spinning Kick to Gerald’s stomach.  Gerald hunches over and Hitamashii gets an Axe Kick to the back of his head, sending him down to the mat.  

Gena:  Hitamashii climbs on Gerald’s back and grabs one arm, rolling Shepherd up into a La Magistral Pin!  

One!
T...Kickout!

Chad:  Hitamashii rolls to his feet, but Gerald springs up faster than you would expect a… gentleman of his age… to do so.  He ducks a Clothesline, and then he brings Hitamashii over with a Belly-to-Back Suplex, locking on the pin.  

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Gerald slams the mat angrily.  He gets to his feet as Hitamashii crawls over to the corner.  Gerald waits for Hitamashii to get halfway up before charging with a Hip Attack.  Gerald pulls Hitamashii up from the mat.  

Chad:  Gerald flings Hitamashii into the ropes, looking for a Sidewalk Slam, but Hitamashii stops and slaps Gerald across the face.  Gerald is livid and he backhands Hitamashii, spinning him around and he lifts Hitamashii up for an Atomic Drop.  

Gena:  Hitamashii’s eyes nearly bulge out and Gerald hits a Clothesline on the champ.  He then drops a knee across the chest of Hitamashii.  He drops down for a Lateral Press.  

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Gerald pounds the mat angrily and stands up, arguing with the referee.  Constance insists that it was a two count and Gerald waves her off.  He picks Hitamashii up, but Hitamashii shoves him.  

Gena:  Father Gerald shoves Hitamashii into the ropes, and as Hitamashii rebounds, he hits a Clothesline, followed by a series of quick kicks that brings Gerald to his knees.  He goes for a knockout kick, but Gerald grabs onto his leg and sweeps the other one.  

Chad:  Gerald kicks the legs of Hitamashii several times before hitting a Catapult… right into the referee!  Gerald then spins Hitamashii around and hits the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter)!  He hooks the leg!  

Crowd:  One! Two! Three! …

Gena:  The match would be won, but Gerald knocked out the referee in the process!  He looks over at the referee and yells at her to get up.  When she doesn’t, he lets go of the pin, he begins shaking her.  

Chad:  He helps her up as she shakes off the cobwebs.  Gerald snaps in her face.  The two argue back and forth, and then Constance shoves Gerald out of her face, only to get hit with a High Knee!  

Gena:  Gerald even takes a step back.  Hitamashii looks bothered, and Constance calls for the bell!  

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via Disqualification… Father Gerald!  Therefore, still your SCU Television Champion… Hitamashii!!!  

Gerald stomps his feet angrily as he looks over to Hitamashii, who takes his belt and bows to Father Gerald in a false sense of respect.  He cackles as he exits the ring, causing Father Gerald to fall to one knee as “Spirit In the Sky” plays on the speakers.  Hitamashii gets a bit of a positive reaction from the fans from the situation as he holds his belt up high.

Javier Gonzalez can be seen walking through the backstage area with his Underground Championship draped across his shoulder.  He has the biggest smile on his face when he approaches a door that is guarded by three men in suits and sunglasses.  He goes to brush past them, but they grab onto his shoulders and push him up against the wall.

Guard 1:  This is a private gathering, and we don’t need any riff raff interrupting the proceedings.

Javier:  Get your fuckin’ hands off me, mang!  Do you even know who I am, puto?  

Guard 2:  You’re not a member of The Good Shepherd Church, so you are not welcome in there.

Javier:  I am the man who runs these halls.  I own that ring where The Good Shepherds wrestle.  I am the reason they have privacy to begin with.  I am also the man who is teaming with Sister Esther tonight, and unless you wanna see her take another loss, then you should let me in.  

The third guard goes to grab Javi to send him into the opposite wall, but Javi grabs his arm and flings him into the wall instead.  The first two guards go to grab him, but a voice can be heard clearing.

Gerald:  Now, now.  That’s no way to treat a man who is seeking God’s forgiveness, is it?  Isaiah, Jeb, Zachariah, let this man be, please?  

The three men back off, but their eyes are not off of Javier yet.  Gerald dismisses them with a wave, and Javi adjusts his title belt.

Javier:  At least you got some sense, padre.  Look, I need to speak with your daughter, because we need to make sure we on the same page and all that.  

Gerald:  I don’t think that’s gonna happen, son.  Esther is in deep prayer right now with her mother, and she is not to be disturbed.  However if you got any qualms I can assure you that His daughter is ready to accompany you to the ring, and she will fight valiantly by your side.  

Javier:  Why should I take your word for it?  I got no reason to trust you, vato.  Matter of fact, I ain’t got no reason to trust your daughter in any of this.  We both got a lot riding on this, but it’s just pride.  I know how you people are about pride though.  

Gerald narrows his eyes at Javier and takes a step closer to him so that they can speak in a hushed tone.

Gerald:  You people sounds like a stereotype that my people don’t much appreciate child.  My daughter is a you people too.  You sure you want to start that this close to a match where you have everything to lose and we have nothing to lose?  Everyone knows that Sister Esther is our weakest link and she is the one with a title in SCU.  If she loses it is nothing to us and we will bounce back.  But will you bounce back after taking a loss to Eric Weaver?  Will your foolish pride bounce back Mister Gonzalez?  

Gerald takes his turn with the upper hand.  Javier looks at him but it has no effect even with his most intense look of intimidation attempts.  Gerald just stares with no emotion either way.  Javier stomps his foot angrily now.

Javier:  I think you’re just playing with me, homes, and time is wasting.  It’s time to get serious.  

Gerald:  Me?  Playing with you?  Do I strike you as the type that would play with you?  

Javier:  You don’t strike me as the man who won the SCU TV Title, that’s for sure.  

Gerald now takes his turn in glaring at Javi who enjoys every second of it.  But then Gerald surprises us by laughing.  He holds onto his stomach and bends over in laughter.

Gerald:  You are every bit the kind of man who is welcome into our locker room, and our congregation at any time.  I like your humor.  Sister Esther is just finishing getting ready.  Please, come in.  But no cameras.  

Gerald nods to the camera following them and Javi pushes the camera aside and both men now enter the locker room so Gerald can get changed to his suit and Javier can speak with Esther about their upcoming match.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Main Event
Javier Gonzalez and Sister Esther vs Eric Weaver and Torielle Jackson

Liam:  The following contest is your main event, and is a Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall!  

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Chasm" by Flyleaf begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma she is 5'3" and weighed in this morning at 115lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds she is the SCU Combat Champion, Sister Esther Shepherd!  

And the boos become louder. Esther walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes sparkling despite the cold look on her face. She shakes her head as she begins shouting out at the crowd. She screams at them and walks down the aisle at the same time. She comes to the end and then walks around the ring, shouting at the crowd of sinners gathered and shouting back. She climbs on the apron and steps inside, throwing her hat to the outside as she continues to mouth off as she waits for the match to start.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is your Underground Champion… Javier… Gonzalez!!!  

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Liam:  Aaaand their opponents, first, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’ and weighing in at 175lb, he is… Eric Weaver!!!  

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.
"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

Liam: And his partner… From Bronx, NY, she is “The Classy One”... Toriellllllllllllle Jaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooon!!!  

Torielle walks down to the head of the ring and she waves to the audience. She starts to enter the ring, but then pushes herself off of it as she begins to strut around the ring, showing off her long legs. She ruffles her hair as she comes to the apron. She pulls herself up and falls into the splits before pulling herself up into a genuflect, and then she slides her leg under the middle rope, climbing inside. She takes her hat off and hands it to the referee, along with her jacket, as she gets ready for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  It looked like we were going to see Javier and Eric start things off, but Sister Esther shows her mean streak and literally jumps over Javi’s shoulders and right onto Torielle Jackson!  

Gena:  She’s trying to take a page out of her father’s book by taking the opposition down to the mat and not letting up.  She begins smashing Torielle’s head into the mat relentlessly as if Torielle was trying to steal her man.  

Chad:  Aw hell naw, TT!  Esther screeches as she is forced to break.  Esther stands up, breathing heavily and she watches Torielle holding onto her head.  Torielle tries to get up but Esther shrieks and begins stomping the back of Torielle’s head!  

Gena:  Meanwhile, Javier is just clapping for Esther.  Esther doesn’t pay her any mind and she drags Torielle up to her feet and then whips her across the mat with a Hair Biel.  Esther then leans over into the camera.  

Esther:  Savage mode activated?  Bitch, I’m on God mode!  

Chad:  As Torielle starts to get up, Esther hits a Discus Punch that sends Torielle back to the mat.  She picks at her nails as the referee counts Torielle down.  

1!
2!
3!

Gena:  Esther leans against the ropes as she looks up at the ceiling.  She signs the cross and begins praying?  Like, there’s a match going on inside of the ring!  

Chad:  Javier tells her to hurry it up, but Esther sneers at him.  

4!
5!
6!
7!

Chad:  Javi isn’t as faithful as Esther is and he gets inside of the ring and lifts Torielle up from the mat.  Esther shouts at him and takes over, just as Eric Weaver gets inside of the ring and begins hammering away at Javier.  

Gena:  That was supposed to be Esther’s moment to make a statement, and her own partner robbed her of it.  I for one am glad because what kind of a Main Event would this be otherwise?  

Chad:  Javi finds himself dumped over the top rope with Eric by his side.  Esther lifts Torielle up for the Salvation Slam, and she nails it!  She drops down on top of Torielle for the cover!  

One!
Two!

Gena:  Eric reaches inside and pulls Torielle to the outside of the ring and Esther stomps around, obviously pissed of being robbed once again.  Esther looks to the outside as Eric tries to bring Torielle to.  

Chad:  Esther isn’t waiting around for anything.  She comes off of the opposite ropes with a Baseball Slide to the back of Torielle’s head.  Torielle has not been able to get one strike on the Combat Champion.  

Gena:  Esther picks Torielle up and flings her into the ring post.  She then goes to slide Torielle back inside of the ring.  As Esther goes to slide back inside of the ring, Eric holds onto her ankle, stopping her.  

Chad:  Esther kicks wildly to shake his grip, but he gets her back to the outside.  Esther is able to get back up to her feet, and without skipping a beat, she kicks Eric right between the legs!  

Gena:  She’s showing that she’s not the one to mess with.  She goes to get back inside of the ring, but Torielle is there to grab her by the hair, pulling her back inside of the ring.  

Chad:  She jumps up and bounces Esther’s face into the canvas with a Sitout Facebuster. She rolls Esther over onto her back and leans forward to grab the leg.  

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Esther gets her shoulder up, and no one can believe it, especially when they see the blood pouring out from her nose!  Esther pats her nose and begins screeching again as she tackles Torielle to the ground!  

Chad:  Meanwhile, Javi and Eric have gotten to their corners, and Eric tags himself in.  He pulls Esther back with a Rear Waist Lock.  He shakes her around, trying to bring her back to a level of sanity.  

Gena:  Good luck with that bitch.  Eric sends Esther into the ropes, but Javi tags himself in now.  He and Esther rush at Eric and they drop him like a brick with a Double Neckbreaker!  Javi rolls Eric over onto his back for the pin, but Eric gets the shoulder up!  

Chad:  Eric tackles Javi to the floor and begins throwing hands so fast and so hard that you can hear each one connect.  You can hear the spit flying from our Underground Champion’s mouth.  Eric is not over what Javi threw down at Supernova 2!  

Gena:  Javi gets his feet under Eric’s chest and he kicks him off.  Javi gets to his feet and he goes to kick Eric, but Eric ducks underneath the kick, and he brings Javi down with a Jumping Backbreaker.  He rolls Javi over for the pin.  

One!
Two!

Chad:  Esther kicks Eric hard in the side.  She reaches down to pick him up, but Torielle nails a Chick Kick to Esther.  The two roll under the ropes to begin trading blows to one another.  Eric gets Javi to his feet, but Javi charges him into the corner, and then jogs back, hitting a Handspring Elbow Smash, the Javi Bomb! He hooks to leg.  

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Javier Gonzalez and Sister Esther Shepherd!!!  

Esther trips Torielle up against the ring steps, and she stomps on Torielle’s back as “Way Down We Go” plays over the speakers.  Javi rolls to the outside to pull Sister Esther back by the waist, talking to her softly to try to calm her down.  After a minute, it works.  He gets her to breathe, and then they raise hands as Torielle holds onto the side of her head.  Esther looks at the collective damage, and then she proudly shakes Javi’s hand above her head.  They accept their singles titles and look around as the fans boo them loudly and the show goes off the air.